"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep8 (Full, English)  

1
00:00:20.130 --> 00:00:22.860
<i>[Reply 1988]</i>

2
00:00:31.220 --> 00:00:38.340
<i>[1988, Disember
Seoul Dobonggoo Ssangmoondong]</i>

3
00:00:51.050 --> 00:00:56.960
♫ <i> The morning is here </i> ♫

4
00:00:56.960 --> 00:01:03.250
♫ <i> It is as usual </i> ♫

5
00:01:03.250 --> 00:01:09.430
♫ <i> Today, beyond yonder </i> ♫

6
00:01:09.430 --> 00:01:15.760
♫ <i> I will go out there again </i> ♫

7
00:01:15.760 --> 00:01:21.780
♫ <i> Hope is anew </i> ♫

8
00:01:29.930 --> 00:01:33.280
Taek's father, where did you get such pretty gloves?

9
00:01:33.280 --> 00:01:36.590
Oh! Did you get a woman?

10
00:01:36.590 --> 00:01:40.030
Right? It's not only me that sees that glove as pink.

11
00:01:40.030 --> 00:01:42.430
Where did you get the gloves?

12
00:01:42.430 --> 00:01:46.020
Taek gave them to me as a birthday present.

13
00:01:48.650 --> 00:01:52.550
Wow, Taek is cool.

14
00:01:52.550 --> 00:01:55.580
He gave something pink to his dad.

15
00:02:27.720 --> 00:02:32.580
<i>Episode 8: One Warm Word</i>

16
00:02:33.720 --> 00:02:36.150
Do you see me as a fool!

17
00:02:37.090 --> 00:02:39.940
It's not. This time is real.

18
00:02:39.940 --> 00:02:44.810
Hey, can't you see? He really likes you.

19
00:02:44.810 --> 00:02:50.530
Of course. Hey, then did he go crazy and go to McDonald's from Ssangmoondong to Apgudong?

20
00:02:50.530 --> 00:02:53.520
He really likes you.

21
00:02:55.220 --> 00:02:58.600
Congratulations, Deok Seon. You got a boyfriend again.

22
00:02:58.600 --> 00:03:00.880
Shut up! Be quiet!

23
00:03:00.880 --> 00:03:04.680
If I think of getting embarrassed from you guys.

24
00:03:06.380 --> 00:03:11.230
Hey. And what do you guys know about guys?

25
00:03:13.960 --> 00:03:16.890
If you make me get excited again I'll just—

26
00:03:16.890 --> 00:03:19.020
I understand.

27
00:03:21.350 --> 00:03:25.940
But Wang Jo Hyeon, your hair color is pretty. What did you do it with?

28
00:03:25.940 --> 00:03:28.740
This? Hydrogen peroxide.

29
00:03:28.740 --> 00:03:32.770
Wow. Are you disinfecting your hair? Just do it in the beauty salon.

30
00:03:32.770 --> 00:03:36.310
Hey. Rich daughter should stay out of it.

31
00:03:36.310 --> 00:03:38.980
Poor children are in the midst of talking.

32
00:03:38.980 --> 00:03:43.230
Wow, Seong Deok Seon, you know 'talking' too?

33
00:03:43.230 --> 00:03:44.980
Are you joking?

34
00:03:45.000 --> 00:03:48.400
Should I try dying my hair since it's break? I have hydrogen peroxide at home too.

35
00:03:48.400 --> 00:03:52.260
Don't do it. Don't do it. It feels like my head is going to crack. It smells so much.

36
00:03:52.260 --> 00:03:54.950
Really? Then what should I do it with?

37
00:03:54.950 --> 00:03:56.920
What do you mean?

38
00:04:26.460 --> 00:04:29.950
Deok Seon, where did you go in the morning?

39
00:04:29.950 --> 00:04:31.150
To meet my friends.

40
00:04:31.150 --> 00:04:32.470
What did you eat?

41
00:04:32.470 --> 00:04:33.970
Spicy rice cakes.

42
00:04:34.690 --> 00:04:36.870
Why? Is something going on?

43
00:04:37.540 --> 00:04:39.220
Forget it.

44
00:04:45.630 --> 00:04:48.320
Why is Mom like that? Did something happen?

45
00:04:49.750 --> 00:04:53.030
30,000 won are gone from Mom's wallet.

46
00:04:53.030 --> 00:04:54.440
So what?

47
00:04:54.440 --> 00:04:56.090
It isn't you?

48
00:04:59.190 --> 00:05:01.880
Who do you see me as?

49
00:05:14.270 --> 00:05:16.740
Why are you looking through someone else's wallet?

50
00:05:16.740 --> 00:05:20.220
Are you an older sister? How can you suspect a younger sibling?

51
00:05:20.220 --> 00:05:24.100
Here. See? Are you fine?

52
00:05:24.100 --> 00:05:27.130
If not, then never mind.

53
00:05:31.640 --> 00:05:35.540
It's not me, Mom! It's really not me, Mom!

54
00:05:35.540 --> 00:05:41.720
I didn't steal it! I don't even know where your wallet is! Why do you suspect people!

55
00:05:41.720 --> 00:05:46.050
I really didn't take it! Really!

56
00:05:46.050 --> 00:05:50.140
Okay, Deok Seon. I understand. I'm sorry.

57
00:05:54.110 --> 00:05:56.010
Do you want to eat sweet potato?

58
00:06:03.710 --> 00:06:08.490
Aigoo... Does it taste good?

59
00:06:09.500 --> 00:06:12.190
But Mom,

60
00:06:13.580 --> 00:06:15.670
could it be No Eul?

61
00:06:16.950 --> 00:06:19.420
There's only No Eul. Aren't I right?

62
00:06:22.190 --> 00:06:24.240
If No Eul did it,

63
00:06:24.240 --> 00:06:27.310
don't say anything to No Eul. He may go astray

64
00:06:27.310 --> 00:06:29.230
for being suspicious of him.

65
00:06:29.230 --> 00:06:32.780
It's the time he would be rebelling. Okay?

66
00:06:34.870 --> 00:06:38.110
- Okay? 
 - What about me?

67
00:06:39.820 --> 00:06:42.420
Then I don't rebel?

68
00:06:45.010 --> 00:06:47.320
Bo Ra, eat sweet potato.

69
00:06:47.320 --> 00:06:54.080
What about me? I'm only one year older than No Eul! I get hurt too!

70
00:07:02.270 --> 00:07:06.070
Right. Isn't today Jeong Bong's announcement?

71
00:07:06.070 --> 00:07:07.440
Probably.

72
00:07:07.440 --> 00:07:09.790
What happened?

73
00:07:25.960 --> 00:07:29.170
We probably heard it wrong. I'll call again.

74
00:07:29.170 --> 00:07:32.560
<i>Sorry. You're disqualified.</i>

75
00:07:56.800 --> 00:08:01.600
I'm sorry. I don't have anything to say.

76
00:08:04.690 --> 00:08:08.990
It's okay. You can just take it again.

77
00:08:12.180 --> 00:08:15.130
The floor will cave in.

78
00:08:15.130 --> 00:08:18.560
What's with you? Are you giving up?

79
00:08:18.560 --> 00:08:22.490
Jeong Bong, hurry up and go to your room and rest. You have to hospitalize tomorrow.

80
00:08:22.490 --> 00:08:26.110
It's not good if you stress. Hurry up and go in.

81
00:08:34.590 --> 00:08:37.710
It's okay. Straighten your shoulders.

82
00:08:37.710 --> 00:08:40.860
Kim Jeong Bong, you can be disqualified.

83
00:08:40.860 --> 00:08:43.940
It's a test because you qualify. Is it a test if everyone qualifies?

84
00:08:43.940 --> 00:08:46.580
It's okay! Okay?

85
00:08:49.950 --> 00:08:52.300
If it weren't for the surgery.

86
00:08:53.580 --> 00:08:58.780
Look how he grew up healthy. I'm so grateful for that reason alone.

87
00:08:59.850 --> 00:09:03.760
You have a lot of greed. You have a lot of greed.

88
00:09:03.760 --> 00:09:05.410
Did you forget everything?

89
00:09:05.410 --> 00:09:07.670
I didn't forget.

90
00:09:10.530 --> 00:09:14.710
Honey, go out for two hours. Go to Bongwongdang or something.

91
00:09:14.710 --> 00:09:15.760
What are you going to do?

92
00:09:15.760 --> 00:09:19.050
Amore lady will come by today. Just go out for two hours.

93
00:09:19.050 --> 00:09:21.220
Are you going to buy cosmetics again?

94
00:09:21.220 --> 00:09:23.340
Just go out.

95
00:09:23.340 --> 00:09:27.950
Okay, okay. But why two hours? Weren't you going to do it for one hour?

96
00:09:28.840 --> 00:09:31.450
Jyudanhak lady will come, too.

97
00:09:39.000 --> 00:09:40.830
Okay.

98
00:09:42.670 --> 00:09:44.400
I did eat it.

99
00:09:45.880 --> 00:09:48.500
Go where this weekend?

100
00:09:48.500 --> 00:09:50.610
I don't want to. I said that I'm not going to go.

101
00:09:51.900 --> 00:09:54.330
Hyung is going too?

102
00:09:54.330 --> 00:09:56.200
No use then.

103
00:09:58.570 --> 00:10:02.550
We can meet next week. What do you mean I didn't hang onto you?

104
00:10:02.550 --> 00:10:06.680
You said you had to go. You go ahead.

105
00:10:06.680 --> 00:10:08.720
I'm okay.  <i> What?</i>

106
00:10:09.540 --> 00:10:12.720
Finish up quickly. I'm waiting for a call too.

107
00:10:13.550 --> 00:10:17.060
Okay. See you next week.

108
00:10:17.060 --> 00:10:18.580
Okay.

109
00:10:20.400 --> 00:10:21.950
When does anyone ever call you?

110
00:10:21.950 --> 00:10:25.440
Do Ryong Nyong. We're supposed to watch "K-Pop 100" together today.

111
00:10:25.440 --> 00:10:28.430
Since when have you guys called before meeting up with each other?

112
00:10:32.640 --> 00:10:34.080
Hello?

113
00:10:34.080 --> 00:10:37.420
Hwang Yi Soo, what's up?

114
00:10:37.990 --> 00:10:39.530
Right now?

115
00:10:42.400 --> 00:10:44.270
Noona, hi. (informal)

116
00:10:44.950 --> 00:10:46.910
Hello. (formal)

117
00:10:47.410 --> 00:10:49.170
Hello.

118
00:10:51.880 --> 00:10:53.790
Noona, are you going somewhere?

119
00:10:54.420 --> 00:10:56.360
I'm going to see my boyfriend

120
00:11:01.590 --> 00:11:04.900
Hey there, hello there.

121
00:11:04.900 --> 00:11:06.890
Are you not going to greet me properly?

122
00:11:06.890 --> 00:11:09.230
I'm sorry, ma'am

123
00:11:09.230 --> 00:11:10.160
Be careful

124
00:11:10.160 --> 00:11:11.720
I will be careful.

125
00:11:14.330 --> 00:11:16.280
You like her like that?

126
00:11:17.470 --> 00:11:18.600
No, I don't like that.

127
00:11:18.600 --> 00:11:21.920
Right? You are a person anyway.

128
00:11:21.920 --> 00:11:24.410
But, what are you going to do? She's going to meet her boyfriend.

129
00:11:24.410 --> 00:11:27.590
No, she's not going to meet her boyfriend.

130
00:11:27.590 --> 00:11:30.360
When she sees her boyfriend, she wears a skirt. But she's wearing pants.

131
00:11:30.360 --> 00:11:33.120
Because I could hear, she lied.

132
00:11:36.030 --> 00:11:40.470
This bastard, scary kid...

133
00:11:44.780 --> 00:11:46.500
She's not a person.

134
00:11:46.500 --> 00:11:48.010
Then what is she?

135
00:11:48.010 --> 00:11:51.180
- Daffodil. 
 - Crazy bastard.

136
00:11:51.180 --> 00:11:52.750
Did you switch from Um Joo Hyun?

137
00:11:52.750 --> 00:11:55.350
Yeah, Ji Yeon Noona is the best.

138
00:11:55.350 --> 00:11:57.790
I don't really like that style.

139
00:11:58.390 --> 00:12:00.440
Of course.

140
00:12:03.600 --> 00:12:05.690
That dork likes the strong type.

141
00:12:05.690 --> 00:12:09.290
Let's say... Some strong woman?

142
00:12:09.290 --> 00:12:12.580
Like Noona Bo Ra.

143
00:12:16.340 --> 00:12:18.590
Well I guess that's possible.

144
00:12:18.590 --> 00:12:22.170
But it's possible Noona Bo Ra wouldn't be like that in front of her boyfriend.

145
00:12:23.000 --> 00:12:24.110
What are you talking about?

146
00:12:24.110 --> 00:12:27.070
Wow, you guys really don't know anything.

147
00:12:27.070 --> 00:12:29.430
You only know how to study, but don't know anything about girls.

148
00:12:29.430 --> 00:12:32.590
No matter how hard a girl plays doing the doggie dance at home,

149
00:12:32.590 --> 00:12:36.660
in front of a guy a woman likes, she stays still.

150
00:12:36.660 --> 00:12:41.430
If... <i>IF</i> in front of you a woman is dancing and acting foolish,

151
00:12:41.430 --> 00:12:43.790
then, she doesn't see you as a man.

152
00:12:43.790 --> 00:12:46.660
If she sees you as a man, she can't do that.

153
00:13:41.230 --> 00:13:42.520
<i>Who is it?</i>

154
00:13:42.520 --> 00:13:44.710
I'm from Amore.

155
00:13:46.800 --> 00:13:51.650
Oh I love this.

156
00:13:51.650 --> 00:13:56.120
Aigoo, we're enjoying ourselves thanks to you, Hyungnim.

157
00:13:56.120 --> 00:13:58.400
This feels great.

158
00:13:58.400 --> 00:13:59.530
Yeah she does this well.

159
00:13:59.530 --> 00:14:02.660
If feels so great...

160
00:14:02.660 --> 00:14:06.290
- Don't laugh. You'll get wrinkles. 
- Right, right...

161
00:14:06.290 --> 00:14:09.320
This lady's skin is so great.

162
00:14:09.320 --> 00:14:10.990
Is it because you're a rich madam?

163
00:14:10.990 --> 00:14:14.950
- Hyungnim has always had good complexion. 
- Still, she took very good care of herself.

164
00:14:14.950 --> 00:14:17.890
It looks like you don't have any stress.

165
00:14:17.890 --> 00:14:23.330
Of course living in a huge house like this, what kind of worries would you have?

166
00:14:24.260 --> 00:14:25.630
Do I really seem like that?

167
00:14:25.630 --> 00:14:27.530
Of course.

168
00:14:27.530 --> 00:14:32.580
You look like you've never suffered a day in your life—total rich madam.

169
00:14:32.580 --> 00:14:34.960
I'm so jealous.

170
00:14:35.870 --> 00:14:37.520
Really?

171
00:14:37.520 --> 00:14:39.990
Do you really think Hyungnim never suffered a day in her life?

172
00:14:39.990 --> 00:14:41.890
Yes!

173
00:14:41.890 --> 00:14:44.020
My hyungnim, you've succeeded.

174
00:14:44.020 --> 00:14:45.480
I guess so.

175
00:14:45.480 --> 00:14:46.530
Why?

176
00:14:46.530 --> 00:14:49.760
Oh nothing, nothing.

177
00:14:49.760 --> 00:14:52.460
Also, you're going to give us a lot of samples right?

178
00:14:52.460 --> 00:14:58.030
Of course! You bought so much makeup!

179
00:14:58.030 --> 00:15:00.520
Just give us 300 samples.

180
00:15:01.900 --> 00:15:05.560
Rock, paper, scissors!

181
00:15:05.560 --> 00:15:07.320
YES!

182
00:15:07.320 --> 00:15:08.920
I don't make ramen that well.

183
00:15:08.920 --> 00:15:10.890
<i> La Bamba </i>

184
00:15:10.890 --> 00:15:14.260
Yeah right, because of Jeong Bong, you make ramen all the time. Go already!

185
00:15:14.260 --> 00:15:16.400
I'm hungry, go quickly.

186
00:15:18.740 --> 00:15:21.030
Hey it's been a long time since we've seen Taek, what's with ramen?

187
00:15:21.030 --> 00:15:22.900
Let's order food.

188
00:15:22.900 --> 00:15:25.110
I want to eat ramen though.

189
00:15:26.100 --> 00:15:28.610
Don't turn it on without me, okay? I haven't watched it.

190
00:15:28.610 --> 00:15:30.850
Hey just go already!

191
00:15:32.360 --> 00:15:38.530
♫ <i> I'll never be the same, 'cause I love my girl</i> ♫

192
00:15:38.530 --> 00:15:44.330
<i>♫  Donna, where can you be? ♫</i>

193
00:15:44.330 --> 00:15:45.730
<i>♫ Where can you be ? ♫</i>

194
00:15:45.730 --> 00:15:48.600
Oh yeah, you haven't forgotten about tomorrow, right?

195
00:15:49.180 --> 00:15:54.050
Wow. You only remember what you want to remember. You've forgotten already haven't you?

196
00:15:54.840 --> 00:15:58.270
We agreed on going to the movies together tomorrow!

197
00:15:59.270 --> 00:16:03.840
I went all the way to the Jongro Theater to buy the tickets. I was in line for an hour!

198
00:16:03.840 --> 00:16:08.930
Oh yeah, I remember. But I have a competition tomorrow. And when it ends, it'll be night time.

199
00:16:08.930 --> 00:16:12.800
That's why we said we'd meet at night because you told us it'll end late. Have you forgotten everything?

200
00:16:12.800 --> 00:16:14.020
Oh, you're right.

201
00:16:14.020 --> 00:16:17.150
Oh, by the way, do you know where it is?

202
00:16:17.150 --> 00:16:20.600
Yeah, I just have to go to Jongro. Dansungsa, right?

203
00:16:20.600 --> 00:16:24.570
Yes, you're right, but you can just wait for us. We will pick you up.

204
00:16:24.570 --> 00:16:26.800
It's fine. You guys think I can't find it on my own?

205
00:16:26.800 --> 00:16:29.320
Yeah, you can't find it.

206
00:16:30.060 --> 00:16:33.220
Anyway, it's on the way. We'll meet you in front of the center.

207
00:16:33.220 --> 00:16:37.960
Don't take a taxi alone, get off at the wrong stop and get lost, okay?

208
00:16:37.960 --> 00:16:41.310
Don't go anywhere and wait for me okay?

209
00:16:41.310 --> 00:16:44.890
It's really been a long time since you went to a theater, right? Since you graduated from junior high, right?

210
00:16:44.890 --> 00:16:45.960
No, we went a little while ago.

211
00:16:45.960 --> 00:16:46.950
Really?

212
00:16:46.950 --> 00:16:49.350
Was it fun? What'd you watch?

213
00:16:49.350 --> 00:16:52.210
He wouldn't know. He slept through the whole thing.

214
00:16:52.210 --> 00:16:54.840
He had pulled an all-nighter two nights in a row.

215
00:17:26.950 --> 00:17:30.730
<i>Jyudanhak  </i>

216
00:17:30.730 --> 00:17:32.280
<i>Who is it?</i>

217
00:17:32.280 --> 00:17:35.040
I'm from Jyudanhak.

218
00:17:39.350 --> 00:17:42.480
♫ <i> Para bailar la bamba</i> ♫

219
00:17:42.480 --> 00:17:48.620
♫ <i> Para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia</i> ♫

220
00:17:48.620 --> 00:17:50.550
♫ <i>Una poca de gracia </i> ♫

221
00:17:50.550 --> 00:17:52.230
What is this?

222
00:17:58.700 --> 00:18:01.350
I just put in everything from the refrigerator.

223
00:18:01.350 --> 00:18:03.560
It's my family's style.

224
00:18:04.580 --> 00:18:06.980
This is how my hyung eats it.

225
00:18:06.980 --> 00:18:09.030
It's good though.

226
00:18:10.080 --> 00:18:11.180
Thanks.

227
00:18:11.180 --> 00:18:13.990
When is Jeong Bong's surgery?

228
00:18:13.990 --> 00:18:16.580
This weekend. He'll be hospitalized tomorrow.

229
00:18:16.580 --> 00:18:19.480
We have to visit, where's the hospital?

230
00:18:19.480 --> 00:18:23.290
Why visit? It's only an hour long. You don't have to come.

231
00:18:23.290 --> 00:18:25.490
One hour? It's only one hour?

232
00:18:25.490 --> 00:18:27.990
Last time didn't it last ten hours?

233
00:18:27.990 --> 00:18:33.440
They had to change the valve that time. This time, they just have to switch the battery.

234
00:18:33.440 --> 00:18:36.470
What about his exam? Did he pass?

235
00:18:38.860 --> 00:18:40.900
He failed.

236
00:18:41.850 --> 00:18:43.640
Hey, nosebleed.

237
00:18:45.570 --> 00:18:48.140
The winter must be here already.

238
00:18:50.950 --> 00:18:52.400
Are you hurt anywhere?

239
00:18:52.400 --> 00:18:53.640
What are you talking about?

240
00:18:53.640 --> 00:18:55.970
He went to the hospital to get examined and they found nothing wrong.

241
00:18:55.970 --> 00:18:58.310
They're just born that way. The two brothers are both weak.

242
00:18:58.310 --> 00:19:00.940
How many perverted things you'd have to see...

243
00:19:00.940 --> 00:19:03.050
It's my immune system!

244
00:19:03.050 --> 00:19:05.280
Lucky you!

245
00:19:05.280 --> 00:19:11.690
But your mother is probably still upset, even if it's a simple surgery.

246
00:19:11.690 --> 00:19:14.890
Who? My mom?

247
00:19:14.890 --> 00:19:16.910
Ra Mi Ran?

248
00:19:17.530 --> 00:19:18.960
Oh my!

249
00:19:18.960 --> 00:19:20.460
- So moisturized... 
- Your face is so shiny.

250
00:19:20.460 --> 00:19:22.370
Look at my face! How does it look?

251
00:19:22.370 --> 00:19:25.010
Unni, you look so pretty.

252
00:19:25.010 --> 00:19:27.640
<i>Thanks, you should go out today. You look really pretty today.</i>

253
00:19:27.640 --> 00:19:29.010
<i>Looking like this?</i>

254
00:19:29.010 --> 00:19:32.770
So funny. You look like a rich madam.

255
00:19:32.770 --> 00:19:37.310
Wow, look at your hands. You have such pretty hands.

256
00:19:37.310 --> 00:19:42.480
This lady must live like a queen.

257
00:19:42.480 --> 00:19:43.360
Why?

258
00:19:43.360 --> 00:19:47.610
Your hands are so soft as if you've never touched cold water before.

259
00:19:47.610 --> 00:19:49.070
Right ma'am?

260
00:19:49.070 --> 00:19:52.440
Your face doesn't even have any worry lines.

261
00:19:52.440 --> 00:19:54.870
Really, I'm so jealous.

262
00:19:54.870 --> 00:19:57.450
Even if they're just words, it makes me feel good.

263
00:19:57.450 --> 00:20:00.680
What do you mean just words, that's what it looks like!

264
00:20:00.680 --> 00:20:03.620
But, in a little while, you're going to give us a lot of samples, right?

265
00:20:03.620 --> 00:20:06.440
The Amore lady gave us a ton earlier.

266
00:20:06.440 --> 00:20:08.580
Yes, I will give you a lot!

267
00:20:08.580 --> 00:20:12.220
You bought so much!

268
00:20:12.220 --> 00:20:14.510
Just give us 300.

269
00:20:16.680 --> 00:20:20.320
<i> Coffee creamer </i>

270
00:20:22.210 --> 00:20:24.180
Let's see. Let's see your face again.

271
00:20:24.180 --> 00:20:27.650
Wow, really, sophistication drips off of you now.

272
00:20:27.650 --> 00:20:29.240
No matter how hard I look at you,

273
00:20:29.240 --> 00:20:33.020
you don't look a bit like the woman who used to eat soojaebi (<i>clear soup with dough dumplings</i>) all the time.

274
00:20:33.020 --> 00:20:35.620
There's no one like you who has suffered so much.

275
00:20:35.620 --> 00:20:39.850
Let's see someone else who's suffered more than you here in Ssangmundong.

276
00:20:39.850 --> 00:20:42.200
We can't even begin to talk about how much you suffered, Hyungnim.

277
00:20:42.200 --> 00:20:45.090
I know. Only time will tell.

278
00:20:45.090 --> 00:20:49.810
Who knew I'd hear that I look like someone who's never touched water in my lifetime?

279
00:20:50.860 --> 00:20:54.310
When Jeong Bong was diagnosed, you suffered so much.

280
00:20:54.740 --> 00:20:57.650
You were so strong then, Hyungnim.

281
00:20:57.650 --> 00:21:01.250
You locked up sick Jeong Bong in the room and went to work.

282
00:21:01.250 --> 00:21:03.600
You went to put up wallpapers, right?

283
00:21:03.600 --> 00:21:08.730
Put up wallpapers, deliver newspapers, work at restaurants...

284
00:21:08.730 --> 00:21:10.250
Amazing, really.

285
00:21:10.250 --> 00:21:15.180
I would've fainted right away if I found out my baby had heart disease.

286
00:21:15.180 --> 00:21:19.160
I mean what else could I have done? He needed surgery and we had no money.

287
00:21:19.160 --> 00:21:21.210
I had to save money somehow.

288
00:21:21.210 --> 00:21:25.250
There were days when Jeong Bong's father and I starved for two days.

289
00:21:25.250 --> 00:21:28.770
Really, you didn't even tell us. You're so tough.

290
00:21:28.770 --> 00:21:32.130
Was I the only one with a hard time? You two were no different.

291
00:21:34.100 --> 00:21:35.260
True...

292
00:21:35.260 --> 00:21:37.630
Oh yeah, what's this surgery for?

293
00:21:37.630 --> 00:21:41.540
Didn't he switch out the valve last year?

294
00:21:41.540 --> 00:21:45.520
I know. You had to switch the valve since it's been ten years since his first surgery.

295
00:21:45.520 --> 00:21:47.040
What do they have to do?

296
00:21:47.040 --> 00:21:49.110
Ah, this time it's simple.

297
00:21:49.110 --> 00:21:51.750
There's a battery they have to change.

298
00:21:51.750 --> 00:21:54.410
It should take an hour? Maybe two?

299
00:21:54.410 --> 00:21:55.860
Oh, it'll be over quick!

300
00:21:55.860 --> 00:21:57.430
Of course.

301
00:21:57.430 --> 00:22:02.030
But, still if my kid was getting a surgery, no matter how simple,

302
00:22:02.030 --> 00:22:05.920
if my baby was going into surgery, I would choke up and not be able to swallow anything.

303
00:22:05.920 --> 00:22:07.600
What's to worry about?

304
00:22:07.600 --> 00:22:11.370
We have money and getting the surgery at the best hospital in Korea.

305
00:22:11.370 --> 00:22:13.780
There's nothing to worry about.

306
00:22:14.420 --> 00:22:17.240
You are <i>really</i> strong!

307
00:22:17.240 --> 00:22:19.690
That's how she was able to endure those rough years.

308
00:22:19.690 --> 00:22:23.190
If not, she would've gone crazy already. Right, Hyungnim?

309
00:22:24.110 --> 00:22:26.820
But where has Jeong Bong gone?

310
00:22:30.980 --> 00:22:37.370
♫ <i> Oh, Donna, Oh, Donna </i> ♫

311
00:22:37.370 --> 00:22:40.660
♫ <i> Oh, Donna </i> ♫

312
00:22:41.310 --> 00:22:47.230
♫ <i>I had a girl, Donna was her name </i> ♫

313
00:22:47.730 --> 00:22:51.000
♫ <i> Since she left me, I've never been the same </i> ♫

314
00:22:51.000 --> 00:22:52.890
<i> Telephone Directory 
</i> ♫ <i> Since she left me, I've never been the same</i> ♫

315
00:22:52.890 --> 00:22:56.730
♫ <i> 'Cause I love my girl</i> ♫

316
00:22:56.730 --> 00:22:59.320
♫ <i>Donna, where  can you be?</i> ♫

317
00:22:59.320 --> 00:23:01.820
♫ <i>Donna, where  can you be?</i> ♫

318
00:23:02.930 --> 00:23:06.120
♫ <i>Where can you be? </i> ♫

319
00:23:06.900 --> 00:23:12.430
♫ <i>Now that you're gone I'm left all alone</i> ♫

320
00:23:13.270 --> 00:23:18.330
♫ <i> All by myself to wander and roam</i> ♫

321
00:23:18.330 --> 00:23:22.070
♫ <i>'Cause I love my girl </i> ♫

322
00:23:22.070 --> 00:23:26.840
♫ <i> Donna, where can you be?</i> ♫

323
00:23:26.840 --> 00:23:30.180
♫ <i>Where can you be? </i> ♫

324
00:23:30.820 --> 00:23:36.370
♫ <i> Oh, darlin', now that you're gone</i> ♫

325
00:23:36.920 --> 00:23:42.670
♫ <i> I don't know what I'll do</i> ♫

326
00:23:44.280 --> 00:23:49.910
♫ <i> All the time and all my love for you</i> ♫

327
00:23:49.910 --> 00:23:53.080
Hey, we already heard the entire album.

328
00:23:53.080 --> 00:23:55.060
Quickly, tell me.

329
00:24:00.220 --> 00:24:04.670
What's the problem? What can't you tell to a friend?

330
00:24:06.630 --> 00:24:08.340
Bo Ra...

331
00:24:08.340 --> 00:24:11.390
The thing is... Oppa Jong Hoon ...

332
00:24:12.230 --> 00:24:14.260
Oppa Jong Hoon?

333
00:24:14.260 --> 00:24:16.620
Sunbae Jong Hoon. (upperclassman)

334
00:24:18.240 --> 00:24:22.510
What is this? Why is my boyfriend your Oppa?

335
00:24:22.510 --> 00:24:24.390
There's really nothing between us.

336
00:24:24.390 --> 00:24:28.160
What is? Did something happen between you two?

337
00:24:31.860 --> 00:24:36.180
No matter what, I felt that I had to tell you.

338
00:24:36.180 --> 00:24:40.550
The day you couldn't go to the retreat because of family reasons,

339
00:24:41.680 --> 00:24:44.810
that night I had a lot to drink.

340
00:24:44.810 --> 00:24:48.980
I drank a lot and he also got drunk.

341
00:24:48.980 --> 00:24:50.660
So?

342
00:24:53.050 --> 00:24:56.250
I went outside to get some fresh air.

343
00:24:57.060 --> 00:25:01.380
Jong Hoon Sunbae got a headache and followed me out.

344
00:25:01.380 --> 00:25:03.310
Did you guys kiss?

345
00:25:12.920 --> 00:25:14.950
I'm sorry Bo Ra.

346
00:25:15.410 --> 00:25:20.750
It was an accident, honestly! We were so drunk and weren't in our right minds!

347
00:25:21.750 --> 00:25:24.140
I'm really sorry, Bo Ra.

348
00:25:25.440 --> 00:25:29.790
I felt so bad towards you.

349
00:25:30.440 --> 00:25:33.630
I couldn't even look at you properly.

350
00:25:35.900 --> 00:25:39.410
But still, you're my friend.

351
00:25:39.410 --> 00:25:44.330
My best friend... I couldn't let it go and stay quiet

352
00:25:45.110 --> 00:25:46.620
Bo Ra...

353
00:25:47.280 --> 00:25:48.380
I'm sorry, really.

354
00:25:48.380 --> 00:25:50.010
It's fine.

355
00:25:50.590 --> 00:25:55.150
I'm not going to see Jong Hoon any more, so don't cry.

356
00:26:00.860 --> 00:26:02.920
And I'm not going to see you any more.

357
00:26:02.920 --> 00:26:06.630
Friend? As if.

358
00:26:15.540 --> 00:26:22.750
<i> Sticky rice cake! Buckwheat jello!</i>

359
00:26:24.500 --> 00:26:26.300
No Eul what time is it?

360
00:26:29.130 --> 00:26:31.470
Your father is probably having a drink...

361
00:26:32.970 --> 00:26:35.190
Aigoo, my life...

362
00:26:38.110 --> 00:26:41.800
Il Hwa, I'm here!

363
00:26:42.640 --> 00:26:45.030
Honey, your husband's here.

364
00:26:45.030 --> 00:26:46.600
Again, again!

365
00:26:46.600 --> 00:26:48.690
You went drinking right?

366
00:26:50.240 --> 00:26:54.290
Hey, how can you talk to your husband like that?

367
00:26:54.710 --> 00:26:59.940
I did mean to come home early, but something really important came up at the bank today, so..

368
00:26:59.940 --> 00:27:04.430
I couldn't do anything about it and I just had one drink.

369
00:27:04.430 --> 00:27:09.290
Work my ass! How come you work overtime every day!

370
00:27:10.990 --> 00:27:12.310
What is that?

371
00:27:12.310 --> 00:27:16.740
This is a liquid that can erase ink.

372
00:27:16.740 --> 00:27:19.500
This is the first time you've ever seen this right?

373
00:27:21.360 --> 00:27:25.890
I was getting on the subway

374
00:27:25.890 --> 00:27:31.520
and there was a kid around No Eul's age selling these.

375
00:27:31.520 --> 00:27:33.550
Oh my...

376
00:27:33.550 --> 00:27:38.750
You also know that I don't usually buy this kind of stuff.

377
00:27:38.750 --> 00:27:43.260
But... This... This liquid erases ink!

378
00:27:43.260 --> 00:27:47.220
I know I would regret it if I didn't buy it, so I bought one.

379
00:27:47.220 --> 00:27:50.650
And, another one.

380
00:27:50.650 --> 00:27:53.710
And, also...

381
00:27:54.200 --> 00:27:56.430
Just three.

382
00:28:00.790 --> 00:28:03.050
Just wait, where's the ink?

383
00:28:04.300 --> 00:28:06.280
Okay, let's see

384
00:28:06.280 --> 00:28:07.830
Mom!

385
00:28:17.450 --> 00:28:19.620
It's okay, it's okay!

386
00:28:20.120 --> 00:28:22.750
I can just erase it with this!

387
00:28:22.750 --> 00:28:24.480
Geez...

388
00:28:24.480 --> 00:28:26.780
Just watch lady, see if I'm lying.

389
00:28:26.780 --> 00:28:29.910
I just do this, take this here...

390
00:28:29.910 --> 00:28:34.900
And just like this, gently sprinkle it like this and...

391
00:28:34.900 --> 00:28:38.840
Rub, rub, rub, rub...

392
00:28:39.730 --> 00:28:44.800
Rub, rub, rub, rub...

393
00:28:47.260 --> 00:28:52.310
Oh my god that's so weird. On the subway demonstration it erased so well.

394
00:28:52.310 --> 00:28:56.120
Aigoo, not worth a damn, not worth a damn!

395
00:28:58.160 --> 00:29:00.540
How can you call your husband  not worth a damn?

396
00:29:00.540 --> 00:29:03.940
What else then? You dummy?

397
00:29:04.400 --> 00:29:05.730
What's that mean?

398
00:29:05.730 --> 00:29:08.250
An idiot!

399
00:29:08.250 --> 00:29:13.610
How can you call your husband an idiot?

400
00:29:13.610 --> 00:29:16.420
Ugh! We have Buddha in the midst of our poor finances.

401
00:29:16.420 --> 00:29:18.230
Do you know how many years you've been an assistant manager?

402
00:29:18.230 --> 00:29:20.860
Why are you talking about that now?

403
00:29:20.860 --> 00:29:24.980
What connection is there between me being an assistant manager and this ink remover?

404
00:29:24.980 --> 00:29:27.710
To put it bluntly, if you had been more supportive at home,

405
00:29:27.710 --> 00:29:29.490
I would've become much more successful!

406
00:29:29.490 --> 00:29:33.080
Aigoo, you fell over blabbering on about success?

407
00:29:33.080 --> 00:29:37.480
I fell over blabbering on? How dare you say that to your husband?

408
00:29:37.480 --> 00:29:40.410
Right, you fell over blabbering on! Only if you hadn't cosigned!

409
00:29:40.410 --> 00:29:43.410
Would we be living in an underground room like this all this time?

410
00:29:43.410 --> 00:29:47.240
Again, again... Why bring up that cosigning incident now?

411
00:29:47.240 --> 00:29:50.800
Say that one more time, I'll just kill you! If you bring up cosigning again!

412
00:29:50.800 --> 00:29:54.400
What did you say? You'll just kill what? What?

413
00:29:54.400 --> 00:29:57.080
- Kill me! Kill me! 
 - Oh, my!

414
00:29:57.080 --> 00:29:58.390
- Kill me! 
 - Oh, my!

415
00:29:58.390 --> 00:30:00.180
Look at you...

416
00:30:00.180 --> 00:30:01.900
Kill me!

417
00:30:15.280 --> 00:30:18.760
Are you alright? What do I do?

418
00:30:18.760 --> 00:30:22.280
Can you see me? How many fingers?

419
00:30:22.280 --> 00:30:25.200
I'll kill you...

420
00:30:38.740 --> 00:30:40.270
What is this, Hyung?

421
00:30:41.120 --> 00:30:42.840
My collections.

422
00:30:50.980 --> 00:30:54.370
These are Rubik's Cubes.

423
00:30:55.020 --> 00:30:57.190
This is...

424
00:30:57.190 --> 00:30:58.890
My stamp collection.

425
00:31:02.620 --> 00:31:07.450
These are... College Music Festival LPs.

426
00:31:07.450 --> 00:31:13.370
And these are the movie posters that I have gathered all this time.

427
00:31:16.660 --> 00:31:18.710
And this...

428
00:31:20.710 --> 00:31:22.460
My diary.

429
00:31:24.210 --> 00:31:27.710
I will give these all to you. I don't need them any more.

430
00:31:29.850 --> 00:31:32.260
Don't go overboard!

431
00:31:32.260 --> 00:31:35.640
What are you doing just because of a surgery that lasts for only an hour?

432
00:31:37.490 --> 00:31:40.380
But still, a surgery is a surgery.

433
00:31:40.760 --> 00:31:44.650
Hyung, the probability of that surgery going wrong is less than 3%.

434
00:31:44.650 --> 00:31:46.860
I already looked it up.

435
00:31:49.370 --> 00:31:52.220
The probability of getting a heart disease when you're young

436
00:31:53.420 --> 00:31:57.020
is not even 2%. That's why...

437
00:31:59.090 --> 00:32:02.550
I am really scared of that 3%.

438
00:32:21.160 --> 00:32:24.320
Don't go overboard please!

439
00:32:24.320 --> 00:32:28.270
Hyung! That surgery can be performed with the doctor's eyes closed.

440
00:32:28.270 --> 00:32:31.040
Don't say such nonsense and go to bed.

441
00:32:32.020 --> 00:32:34.800
Little brother, should Hyung sleep with you tonight?

442
00:32:36.720 --> 00:32:38.790
That's a bit...

443
00:32:38.790 --> 00:32:41.570
I know. Me too, that's a bit.

444
00:32:42.470 --> 00:32:46.270
♫ <i> I'm about to leave </i> ♫

445
00:32:46.270 --> 00:32:51.800
♫ <i> There are so many stars out tonight </i> ♫

446
00:32:51.800 --> 00:32:56.750
♫ <i> The faces I see by the window </i> ♫

447
00:32:56.750 --> 00:33:02.710
♫ <i> Everything is right here </i> ♫

448
00:33:12.650 --> 00:33:13.640
I'm back.

449
00:33:13.640 --> 00:33:16.700
You're here. Hurry wash up and go to sleep. Aren't you hungry?

450
00:33:16.700 --> 00:33:18.940
I'm good.

451
00:33:22.190 --> 00:33:24.010
I am hungry.

452
00:33:24.010 --> 00:33:26.180
DO you want to eat bean porridge? 
 - Yes.

453
00:33:27.000 --> 00:33:32.570
Honey. Would you like to have some bean porridge?

454
00:33:33.630 --> 00:33:35.210
I would love to.

455
00:33:35.210 --> 00:33:38.080
Wife, you've been so busy,

456
00:33:38.080 --> 00:33:42.600
so when did you have time to make a bean porridge?

457
00:33:42.600 --> 00:33:45.160
Dad, what happened to your eyes? Did you get hit?

458
00:33:46.050 --> 00:33:47.960
It's nothing much.

459
00:33:47.960 --> 00:33:49.310
Mom threw a rock.

460
00:33:49.310 --> 00:33:50.610
No Eul, do you want some bean porridge too?

461
00:33:50.610 --> 00:33:52.760
Nevermind for me... Ma'am.

462
00:33:52.760 --> 00:33:55.430
- Okay. 
 - Honey.

463
00:33:55.430 --> 00:34:00.120
While you're in the kitchen, would it be alright for you to get me a glass of water?

464
00:34:00.120 --> 00:34:02.920
Of course, I should get you one.

465
00:34:02.920 --> 00:34:05.450
Do you need anything else?

466
00:34:05.450 --> 00:34:08.370
Oh, nothing else.

467
00:34:09.520 --> 00:34:14.810
Oh, right. I will be the one to change the coal briquette for tonight.

468
00:34:14.810 --> 00:34:16.760
Oh my! I'm so thankful.

469
00:34:16.760 --> 00:34:20.000
Then, I ask that favor from you.

470
00:34:21.520 --> 00:34:24.710
You don't make the pillow stand like that!

471
00:34:26.230 --> 00:34:28.770
Please wait.

472
00:34:29.880 --> 00:34:31.290
What's wrong with both of them?

473
00:34:31.290 --> 00:34:34.320
- Starting today they've decided to talk to each other formally. 
 - Huh?

474
00:34:34.320 --> 00:34:35.430
Why?

475
00:34:35.430 --> 00:34:38.200
They keep fighting because they just speak recklessly.

476
00:34:38.200 --> 00:34:40.420
They said they're embarrassed to have us see that.

477
00:34:40.420 --> 00:34:42.680
This is more embarrassing.

478
00:34:43.620 --> 00:34:45.460
I know, ma'am.

479
00:34:49.760 --> 00:34:52.510
Food is ready! Come and eat!

480
00:34:54.050 --> 00:34:58.100
You all just won't come out after being called once!

481
00:34:59.430 --> 00:35:01.800
What are you doing? Come and eat.

482
00:35:03.930 --> 00:35:06.660
But still, this time there's not many things to pack.

483
00:35:06.660 --> 00:35:10.200
Last year, when we got admitted to the hospital my car was so full of things.

484
00:35:10.200 --> 00:35:15.030
Why are you emoting so early in the morning! Hurry come out and eat!

485
00:35:20.000 --> 00:35:22.240
Bong, let's eat breakfast.

486
00:35:22.240 --> 00:35:24.040
I won't eat.

487
00:35:26.920 --> 00:35:29.700
Hurry! Get up! Hurry!

488
00:35:29.700 --> 00:35:33.240
Let's eat together instead of telling me to set up the table for you later, separately!

489
00:35:36.490 --> 00:35:38.740
I don't think I could swallow.

490
00:35:38.740 --> 00:35:41.720
<i>What can't you swallow! Hurry and eat!</i>

491
00:35:49.340 --> 00:35:53.290
Mom, there's no pork cutlet? The side dishes are always the same.

492
00:35:53.290 --> 00:35:57.040
Just eat. You can't complain of the side dishes, too.

493
00:35:57.900 --> 00:36:01.520
Honey, let's eat. The soup is getting cold.

494
00:36:01.520 --> 00:36:04.900
The two of them decided to talk formally. Isn't it funny?

495
00:36:04.900 --> 00:36:07.830
Honey!

496
00:36:17.670 --> 00:36:21.060
You must have waited for me, you should have eaten first.

497
00:36:21.060 --> 00:36:23.620
But we should still wait for the head of the family.

498
00:36:23.620 --> 00:36:27.700
Mom, until when are you going to be like that? You'll be an embarrassment in the neighborhood.

499
00:36:27.700 --> 00:36:30.170
Don't spill food as you eat!

500
00:36:30.170 --> 00:36:32.610
Who do you take after that you're so reckless?

501
00:36:33.420 --> 00:36:37.760
Those words... Are you saying those directed to me?

502
00:36:37.760 --> 00:36:42.090
Oh, no. That's not it.

503
00:36:42.090 --> 00:36:43.870
Go ahead and eat.

504
00:36:47.970 --> 00:36:49.610
Yes, hello?

505
00:36:51.360 --> 00:36:52.910
He's asking for Noona.

506
00:36:53.980 --> 00:36:55.900
Tell him I'm not here.

507
00:36:55.900 --> 00:36:58.330
She said she's not here.

508
00:36:58.330 --> 00:37:00.420
Yes, I understand.

509
00:37:01.860 --> 00:37:03.310
He's going to call again.

510
00:37:05.610 --> 00:37:07.580
Our No Eul...

511
00:37:07.580 --> 00:37:12.400
Who does he take after that he's so slow witted?

512
00:37:14.190 --> 00:37:16.270
Perhaps, are you saying he takes after me?

513
00:37:16.270 --> 00:37:18.960
That's why he's a bit lacking?

514
00:37:19.760 --> 00:37:22.660
No way.

515
00:37:22.660 --> 00:37:25.260
- Please eat. 
 - Yes.

516
00:37:26.030 --> 00:37:27.840
Are you finished? Eat more.

517
00:37:27.840 --> 00:37:29.510
Never mind. I'm going to sleep.

518
00:37:29.510 --> 00:37:31.210
Don't wake me up.

519
00:37:42.600 --> 00:37:44.100
Jeong Bong.

520
00:37:45.000 --> 00:37:48.070
You already got that difficult surgery twice so what's there to worry about?

521
00:37:48.070 --> 00:37:50.640
You shouldn't worry a bit.

522
00:37:51.300 --> 00:37:52.730
Yes.

523
00:37:54.090 --> 00:37:56.310
Jeong Hwan, hurry and come.

524
00:38:00.580 --> 00:38:01.880
I'll enjoy the food.

525
00:38:01.880 --> 00:38:03.300
You had another nosebleed?

526
00:38:03.300 --> 00:38:07.650
Yes. It's not like it's the first time. It always happens when I wash with warm water.

527
00:38:07.650 --> 00:38:10.160
Hyung, it's this afternoon, right? You get admitted.

528
00:38:11.020 --> 00:38:13.320
You don't need to come.

529
00:38:13.320 --> 00:38:16.390
That's right. Even if you come there's no place for you to sleep, so just stay at home.

530
00:38:16.390 --> 00:38:19.320
It's not like it's a big surgery for the whole family to be in the hospital.

531
00:38:19.320 --> 00:38:22.700
That's right. Jeong Hwan, you can come tomorrow.

532
00:38:22.700 --> 00:38:25.850
Since the surgery is the day after tomorrow, you can just come tomorrow.

533
00:38:25.850 --> 00:38:27.560
Yes.

534
00:38:32.550 --> 00:38:34.200
Taekie is probably done, right?

535
00:38:34.200 --> 00:38:36.350
He's probably done. What time is it already.

536
00:38:36.350 --> 00:38:40.490
Did Taekie win? Isn't his match a big one today?

537
00:38:40.490 --> 00:38:44.590
He probably won. He's confident that he would win, isn't that why he said we'll watch a movie?

538
00:38:44.590 --> 00:38:48.400
We're almost there. I can see it up front. What time is the movie?

539
00:38:49.840 --> 00:38:51.770
Fish cake soup for me.

540
00:38:51.770 --> 00:38:53.400
Deok Seon, go and bring Taekie.

541
00:38:53.400 --> 00:38:56.300
Hey, you should hold his hand so that you don't lose him.

542
00:38:56.300 --> 00:38:57.990
Want me to go with you?

543
00:38:57.990 --> 00:38:59.680
Never mind.

544
00:39:16.230 --> 00:39:17.750
Master Choi.

545
00:39:21.300 --> 00:39:24.040
You worked hard. Congratulations.

546
00:39:24.040 --> 00:39:26.190
Thank you.

547
00:39:29.630 --> 00:39:31.660
It's an honor.

548
00:39:32.680 --> 00:39:34.460
Congratulations!

549
00:39:35.420 --> 00:39:39.200
You worked hard! Congratulations!

550
00:39:39.200 --> 00:39:41.700
You worked hard!

551
00:39:41.700 --> 00:39:43.400
You worked hard!

552
00:39:49.690 --> 00:39:52.830
What about your bag? You had it with you this morning.

553
00:39:52.830 --> 00:39:57.100
- Oh, right.
 - Here you go again! Where do you place your senses at!

554
00:39:57.100 --> 00:39:59.660
Go get it.

555
00:39:59.660 --> 00:40:01.780
I'll get it for you!

556
00:40:01.780 --> 00:40:06.360
No, it's okay. He needs to exercise.

557
00:40:06.360 --> 00:40:09.720
I will be at the street stall so meet me over there, okay?

558
00:40:09.720 --> 00:40:13.300
- Don't wander around. Go right there! 
 - Okay.

559
00:40:18.340 --> 00:40:22.400
Then... Goodbye.

560
00:40:44.690 --> 00:40:49.150
Jeong Bong, let's eat

561
00:40:49.150 --> 00:40:53.010
There was a pork cutlet place out front so I got some.

562
00:40:53.010 --> 00:40:57.220
That's good. Since he starts fasting tomorrow he should eat as much as he wants today.

563
00:40:58.800 --> 00:41:00.760
I don't like to eat.

564
00:41:00.760 --> 00:41:03.530
Don't say anything that doesn't make sense and come.

565
00:41:04.320 --> 00:41:06.920
Mr. Kim Jeong Bong.

566
00:41:08.340 --> 00:41:10.710
- The surgery is the day after tomorrow, right? 
 - Yes, doctor.

567
00:41:10.710 --> 00:41:13.930
This is a pacemaker change surgery.

568
00:41:13.930 --> 00:41:17.520
The pacemaker that was placed last year during the valve change surgery,

569
00:41:17.520 --> 00:41:19.870
you can just think of it as changing the battery.

570
00:41:19.870 --> 00:41:22.100
Usually it's after five to ten years,

571
00:41:22.100 --> 00:41:25.970
but sometimes in cases like this, where the location isn't that good, then we do the surgery.

572
00:41:27.010 --> 00:41:29.810
It's a simple surgery, right Doctor?

573
00:41:29.810 --> 00:41:33.220
There's no such thing as a simple surgery. We would only know once we open him up.

574
00:41:33.220 --> 00:41:37.160
But still, I heard it usually is finished within an hour.

575
00:41:37.160 --> 00:41:42.030
How could you know what a doctor isn't even sure about? We would know when we do the surgery.

576
00:41:44.030 --> 00:41:46.600
Goodbye.

577
00:41:48.350 --> 00:41:52.180
He should have said it nicely. If he says it scarily then we can't ask anything.

578
00:41:52.180 --> 00:41:55.730
That doctor is usually like that. He was like that last year, too.

579
00:41:55.730 --> 00:41:59.870
And doctors usually say things rigidly. It's not like it's the first time.

580
00:41:59.870 --> 00:42:01.850
Jeong Bong, let's eat...

581
00:42:16.400 --> 00:42:19.520
Hello.

582
00:42:19.520 --> 00:42:22.810
Yeah. Are you looking for our Bo Ra?

583
00:42:22.810 --> 00:42:24.980
Student, who are you?

584
00:42:25.730 --> 00:42:28.990
Okay. Wait a moment.

585
00:42:28.990 --> 00:42:34.310
Bo Ra, get the phone. He says he's your friend Park Jong Hoon.

586
00:42:34.310 --> 00:42:38.460
But then, with Bo Ra what—

587
00:42:38.460 --> 00:42:41.180
Don't answer Mom, he's crazy.

588
00:43:19.630 --> 00:43:24.210
I find Noona Bo Ra really uncomfortable. I almost peed my pants when I saw her yesterday.

589
00:43:24.250 --> 00:43:26.180
She had a fit with her boyfriend.

590
00:43:26.180 --> 00:43:29.030
What the heck? She has a boyfriend?

591
00:43:29.030 --> 00:43:31.950
Yeah. But I think they're breaking up soon.

592
00:43:31.950 --> 00:43:35.000
Well, a person who likes Seong Bo Ra wouldn't be in his right mind.

593
00:43:35.000 --> 00:43:36.950
He would be a psycho.

594
00:43:45.980 --> 00:43:49.000
Jeong pal, sit over here.

595
00:43:49.000 --> 00:43:51.570
Never mind. We're almost there.

596
00:44:09.720 --> 00:44:15.680
- Where are you going? 
 - To the lounge. I'm going to watch TV, go ahead and sleep first.

597
00:44:15.680 --> 00:44:19.100
Okay. Our Mi Ran...

598
00:44:19.990 --> 00:44:22.480
You've become stronger.

599
00:44:22.480 --> 00:44:26.690
In the past you couldn't even sleep, now you're even watching TV.

600
00:44:26.690 --> 00:44:34.310
It's not like it's the same as in the past. This isn't even considered a surgery. I will just watch the acting awards.

601
00:45:15.200 --> 00:45:17.720
Did Hyung Jeong Bong get admitted? Don't you need to go?

602
00:45:17.720 --> 00:45:19.470
They told me to go tomorrow.

603
00:45:19.470 --> 00:45:23.510
Now that I think about it, it's been so long since we played soccer with Hyung Jeong Bong.

604
00:45:23.510 --> 00:45:28.050
In the past, before his first surgery, we played soccer a lot of times.

605
00:45:28.780 --> 00:45:32.340
Jeongpal, wasn't your dream in grade school to become a soccer player?

606
00:45:32.340 --> 00:45:38.130
That time you were so crazy about Maradona. This punk used to be good at soccer befo—

607
00:45:39.450 --> 00:45:42.880
He sleeps so well.

608
00:45:44.970 --> 00:45:48.480
I'm going to sleep.

609
00:45:48.480 --> 00:45:50.400
The smell.

610
00:45:50.400 --> 00:45:53.210
When did you fart!

611
00:45:53.210 --> 00:45:57.430
- Ten minutes ago. 
 - What did you eat!

612
00:45:59.160 --> 00:46:01.400
Does it stink?

613
00:46:01.400 --> 00:46:04.800
- It doesn't. 
 - What do you mean it doesn't?

614
00:46:04.800 --> 00:46:07.820
Wait.

615
00:46:10.530 --> 00:46:14.470
Seriously!

616
00:46:14.470 --> 00:46:16.570
Hey! Stinks!!

617
00:46:24.410 --> 00:46:28.080
<i>NOTHING BY MOUTH</i>

618
00:46:30.740 --> 00:46:34.040
Isn't it time for Jeong Hwan to arrive? I asked him to bring my razor.

619
00:46:34.040 --> 00:46:35.640
- Hyung! 
 - You're here.

620
00:46:35.640 --> 00:46:38.460
- My razor? 
 - Here.

621
00:46:39.940 --> 00:46:43.590
You're alright?

622
00:46:45.490 --> 00:46:49.260
What's wrong? A person who was fine after some surgeries.

623
00:46:49.260 --> 00:46:53.080
What is this? Precious pineapple and banana?

624
00:46:53.080 --> 00:46:58.940
- Did you buy them? 
 - Taekie gave them. He got them form the company president yesterday and gave them for Hyung to eat.

625
00:47:00.240 --> 00:47:02.550
What's this? Hyung is already fasting?

626
00:47:02.550 --> 00:47:07.030
It was placed a while ago. Wait, I will go and ask the doctor.

627
00:47:07.030 --> 00:47:09.630
Hurry and go.

628
00:47:13.910 --> 00:47:17.050
Excuse me, where is Doctor Choi Hyung Sang?

629
00:47:17.050 --> 00:47:19.680
What is it about? You can tell me.

630
00:47:19.680 --> 00:47:23.530
That is... I have something to ask him.

631
00:47:23.530 --> 00:47:26.110
Oh, there he is.

632
00:47:26.110 --> 00:47:28.770
Hello, Doctor.

633
00:47:30.120 --> 00:47:34.530
That... My child's friend, Choi Taek,

634
00:47:34.530 --> 00:47:39.300
a really famous Go player, you know him, right?

635
00:47:41.650 --> 00:47:45.710
He sent some pineapple and banana because his hyung got admitted.

636
00:47:45.710 --> 00:47:47.640
Can't he eat those?

637
00:47:47.640 --> 00:47:52.770
He was just placed on fasting just a little while ago. After he eats, he'll be fasting.

638
00:47:55.380 --> 00:47:57.930
- Do as you wish. 
 - Pardon?

639
00:47:57.930 --> 00:48:00.530
You do as you see fit.

640
00:48:15.540 --> 00:48:18.020
Did your nose bleed this morning again?

641
00:48:18.020 --> 00:48:21.880
What's this? When did this happen?

642
00:48:21.880 --> 00:48:26.990
That's so strange. Why did you take after me on that? My nose bled a lot back in the day, too.

643
00:48:26.990 --> 00:48:30.970
You passed on such good things to your son.

644
00:48:32.360 --> 00:48:34.500
This is for your hyung.

645
00:48:34.500 --> 00:48:37.690
Never mind for me.

646
00:48:37.690 --> 00:48:40.090
Jeong Hwan, you eat a lot.

647
00:48:40.090 --> 00:48:45.990
That's strange, you giving up on food. You must be scared of the surgery indeed.

648
00:48:47.310 --> 00:48:52.510
- This time it doesn't feel right. 
 - You're saying bad things again!

649
00:48:52.510 --> 00:48:58.460
It's not a difficult surgery! Just eat a banana instead of talking nonsense!

650
00:49:09.190 --> 00:49:14.450
I have to call my friend. Hurry and hang up.

651
00:49:14.450 --> 00:49:16.750
Yeah, okay. I got it.

652
00:49:17.910 --> 00:49:20.610
You're coming to my neighborhood?

653
00:49:20.610 --> 00:49:23.220
No, I will just meet you at the bus stop.

654
00:49:25.280 --> 00:49:30.550
Okay.

655
00:49:31.360 --> 00:49:33.140
Yeah.

656
00:49:39.650 --> 00:49:43.110
You have a girlfriend? What school? What year?

657
00:49:43.110 --> 00:49:45.140
A student should be studying!

658
00:49:45.140 --> 00:49:47.010
Is this the time to have a girlfriend?

659
00:49:47.010 --> 00:49:49.510
I'm going to tell Mom!

660
00:49:49.510 --> 00:49:52.090
I just met her a couple times.

661
00:49:52.090 --> 00:49:55.400
And she's not my girlfriend.

662
00:49:55.400 --> 00:49:57.620
I'm breaking up with her today.

663
00:49:57.620 --> 00:50:00.230
She's not even your girlfriend, why would you break up with her?

664
00:50:00.230 --> 00:50:03.060
It's one-sided love, she just likes me.

665
00:50:03.060 --> 00:50:05.980
You? Why? How?

666
00:50:05.980 --> 00:50:08.440
You expect met to believe that?

667
00:50:08.440 --> 00:50:11.850
It's true. Just give me a break today.

668
00:50:13.600 --> 00:50:15.740
I'll end it.

669
00:50:17.940 --> 00:50:21.880
Hey, you better clean up this mess today! Got it?

670
00:50:39.280 --> 00:50:42.380
You see, Soo Gyeong, we should stop meeting—

671
00:50:42.380 --> 00:50:45.580
Oh f*** ! That f****** scared me!

672
00:50:49.890 --> 00:50:52.870
Hey, what did you just say?

673
00:50:52.870 --> 00:50:54.690
Nothing, I didn't say anything

674
00:50:54.690 --> 00:50:57.280
I thought I heard you say we should stop meeting.

675
00:50:58.700 --> 00:51:01.240
Why? Do you not like me anymore?

676
00:51:01.240 --> 00:51:06.070
- No, I like you. 
 - You little— You think I'm stupid?

677
00:51:06.070 --> 00:51:09.240
Hey, we started out because you wanted to,

678
00:51:09.240 --> 00:51:12.080
but you can't end it on your own terms.

679
00:51:25.950 --> 00:51:27.680
Hey what did you do to your hair?

680
00:51:27.680 --> 00:51:30.120
Wrinkle perm. Hey, this was expensive.

681
00:51:30.120 --> 00:51:35.160
Hey, who cares if it was expensive? It doesn't look good at all.

682
00:51:35.160 --> 00:51:38.250
Hey you guys' hair is even weirder, okay?

683
00:51:38.250 --> 00:51:40.490
- What's with you? Did you color your hair again? 
 - Yeah.

684
00:51:40.490 --> 00:51:43.580
- I used a little money. 
 - I knew you would.

685
00:51:43.580 --> 00:51:46.650
- It looks nice. 
 - Right? I used up two boxes this time.

686
00:51:46.650 --> 00:51:49.130
What the heck?

687
00:51:49.130 --> 00:51:52.960
Good job.

688
00:51:55.040 --> 00:51:59.040
Hey isn't that your younger brother?

689
00:52:05.860 --> 00:52:10.260
Oh, No Eul you're already hanging out with girls?

690
00:52:10.260 --> 00:52:13.320
Who are you girls? How do you know my No Eul?

691
00:52:13.320 --> 00:52:17.220
Wow, you're quite capable, No Eul.

692
00:52:18.790 --> 00:52:21.450
Pathetic... pathetic...

693
00:52:21.450 --> 00:52:24.840
No Eul do you want to come with us? We'll buy you ddeokbokki.

694
00:52:24.840 --> 00:52:28.400
No, Eul said he'd hang out with us.

695
00:52:28.400 --> 00:52:30.770
You guys can go first.

696
00:52:32.670 --> 00:52:34.840
<i> Noona... </i>

697
00:52:34.840 --> 00:52:38.180
Hey, No Eul, are you crying?

698
00:52:39.880 --> 00:52:41.790
HEY! You made my brother cry?

699
00:52:41.790 --> 00:52:43.610
You're not letting go?! Did you make him cry?!

700
00:52:43.610 --> 00:52:46.340
Get off her!

701
00:52:46.340 --> 00:52:50.760
Hey!

702
00:54:04.110 --> 00:54:07.180
My daughter is so happy. I have to make dinner.

703
00:54:07.180 --> 00:54:10.150
- Where are you going, Mom? 
 -It's raining, I'm getting laundry.

704
00:54:10.150 --> 00:54:11.710
No, I'll get it Mom. You stay here.

705
00:54:11.710 --> 00:54:14.280
Jin Joo, just a minute, I'll be right back.

706
00:54:14.280 --> 00:54:16.050
I'll do it.

707
00:54:16.050 --> 00:54:18.430
Okay then.

708
00:54:24.650 --> 00:54:29.560
Let's run! Let's run! Good, good!

709
00:55:01.130 --> 00:55:02.560
Let's talk.

710
00:55:02.560 --> 00:55:04.450
I don't have anything to say.

711
00:55:07.620 --> 00:55:13.270
But still, you can hear me out.

712
00:55:40.610 --> 00:55:43.030
Wow they're all like ice.

713
00:56:00.950 --> 00:56:05.590
It was a mistake. I drank so much...

714
00:56:05.590 --> 00:56:07.780
I wasn't in my right mind.

715
00:56:07.780 --> 00:56:09.800
The strange thing is...

716
00:56:09.800 --> 00:56:13.240
I remembered when I got sober.

717
00:56:14.260 --> 00:56:16.040
It was a mistake.

718
00:56:18.990 --> 00:56:22.300
It was a mistake, and I know I was at fault.

719
00:56:22.300 --> 00:56:25.620
I was really crazy.

720
00:56:25.620 --> 00:56:28.550
Crazy...

721
00:56:30.240 --> 00:56:32.490
I'm sorry

722
00:56:33.570 --> 00:56:35.320
Let me go this time...

723
00:56:35.320 --> 00:56:38.340
If I do that again, I'll seriously...

724
00:56:38.340 --> 00:56:41.060
I'm sorry, really.

725
00:56:46.470 --> 00:56:49.250
Does saying your sorry change anything?

726
00:56:50.220 --> 00:56:54.700
Mistake? When have you ever made a mistake because of drinking?

727
00:56:54.700 --> 00:56:57.650
I haven't seen you make one—ever.

728
00:56:57.650 --> 00:57:00.470
I don't understand and I don't forgive you.

729
00:57:00.470 --> 00:57:03.780
I can't understand with my logic at all.

730
00:57:03.780 --> 00:57:05.900
Are you a person?

731
00:57:05.900 --> 00:57:08.030
How can you do that with my closest friend?

732
00:57:08.030 --> 00:57:11.200
I said to let me off just this once!

733
00:57:11.200 --> 00:57:13.670
I said I was sorry!

734
00:57:13.670 --> 00:57:17.330
How many times do I have to say it?

735
00:57:19.010 --> 00:57:21.800
What's so great about you, huh?

736
00:57:21.800 --> 00:57:24.390
Are you perfect? Do you ever make mistakes?

737
00:57:24.390 --> 00:57:26.710
Of course...

738
00:57:26.710 --> 00:57:29.640
You're perfect.

739
00:57:29.640 --> 00:57:31.690
You're smart.

740
00:57:31.690 --> 00:57:33.430
You always have to be first.

741
00:57:33.430 --> 00:57:36.020
You hate getting help from others.

742
00:57:36.020 --> 00:57:39.210
You take off just because your boyfriend got drunk.

743
00:57:39.210 --> 00:57:44.230
You treat me like a bug if I try to hold your hand. Look, look!

744
00:57:45.140 --> 00:57:47.960
Do you even have feelings? Do you?

745
00:57:47.960 --> 00:57:50.940
A girl who is so cold and ruthless like you—

746
00:57:50.940 --> 00:57:53.310
It's the first time!

747
00:57:54.890 --> 00:57:56.690
Whatever.

748
00:57:57.510 --> 00:58:00.440
I thought I'd suffocate while seeing you, too.

749
00:58:00.440 --> 00:58:02.520
When I was with you, I didn't have a girlfriend.

750
00:58:02.520 --> 00:58:06.640
I felt like I was dating an ice sculpture.

751
00:58:06.640 --> 00:58:10.710
You'll never date anyone unless you change your temper. Got it?

752
00:58:11.680 --> 00:58:17.170
You really are the worst among women.

753
00:58:17.170 --> 00:58:26.030
♫ <i> A long day has passed and on the other side of the hill  </i> ♫

754
00:58:26.030 --> 00:58:34.940
♫ <i> Red sunset is coloring the sky </i> ♫

755
00:58:34.940 --> 00:58:43.880
♫ <i> Kids playing who were playing without a care </i> ♫

756
00:58:43.880 --> 00:58:51.550
♫ <i> They have gone home one by one </i> ♫

757
00:58:51.550 --> 00:59:00.550
♫ <i> But why am I standing here? </i> ♫

758
00:59:00.550 --> 00:59:09.530
♫ <i> That sunset is waking me up </i> ♫

759
00:59:09.530 --> 00:59:13.550
♫ <i> The night is </i> ♫

760
00:59:16.950 --> 00:59:25.820
♫<i> You are coming toward me again <i>♫</i></i>

761
00:59:42.550 --> 00:59:45.750
That hyung doesn't really know you.

762
00:59:45.750 --> 00:59:49.650
♬<i> I am thrilled that you are in front of me again. </i>♬

763
00:59:49.650 --> 00:59:51.340
Forget it.

764
00:59:53.480 --> 00:59:56.610
You're a warm person.

765
00:59:59.510 --> 01:00:01.840
You're a good person, Noona.

766
01:00:18.660 --> 01:00:25.420
<i>Winter two years ago</i>

767
01:00:25.420 --> 01:00:28.660
<i>Oh Bo Ra's coming. Bo Ra, has school ended?</i>

768
01:00:28.660 --> 01:00:29.790
<i>Hello.</i>

769
01:00:29.790 --> 01:00:32.520
<i>You should go in. Your mom is probably inside.</i>

770
01:00:32.520 --> 01:00:34.630
<i>Okay.</i>

771
01:00:53.440 --> 01:00:55.790
<i>Hey, you should just cry.</i>

772
01:00:56.820 --> 01:00:59.510
<i>Don't hold it in, just cry.</i>

773
01:01:03.230 --> 01:01:07.690
<i>Times like this, you just cry, Seon Woo.</i>

774
01:01:11.090 --> 01:01:13.630
<i>It's okay, you can cry.</i>

775
01:01:47.410 --> 01:01:50.600
<i>Hey, something is falling.</i>

776
01:01:57.110 --> 01:02:00.580
<i>Seon Woo, it's raining. Let's go inside.</i>

777
01:02:00.580 --> 01:02:03.210
<i>I really hate getting hit by rain.</i>

778
01:02:04.030 --> 01:02:10.020
<i>Noona, why is your hand so cold?</i>

779
01:02:10.930 --> 01:02:13.200
<i>Because my heart is warm.</i>

780
01:02:13.200 --> 01:02:16.510
<i>When your heart is warm, your hands are cold.</i>

781
01:02:17.440 --> 01:02:19.460
<i>Let's go.</i>

782
01:02:40.940 --> 01:02:45.280
<i>German Bakery</i>

783
01:02:47.480 --> 01:02:49.460
Coffee.

784
01:02:52.340 --> 01:02:54.340
What about yours?

785
01:02:54.340 --> 01:02:56.590
I only have 100 won.

786
01:02:58.720 --> 01:02:59.920
Excuse me, Seon Woo...

787
01:02:59.920 --> 01:03:03.330
I won't tell anyone else.

788
01:03:03.330 --> 01:03:05.710
Do you do mind reading?

789
01:03:06.840 --> 01:03:08.580
I have a lot of interest.

790
01:03:08.580 --> 01:03:14.540
Hey. I'm not in the mood for that.

791
01:03:24.450 --> 01:03:27.470
But why is your hand like that?

792
01:03:28.600 --> 01:03:33.460
Ah. I fell.

793
01:03:33.460 --> 01:03:37.950
Aigoo, you have big body but your actions are...

794
01:03:54.340 --> 01:03:56.520
It doesn't hurt?

795
01:04:00.480 --> 01:04:02.580
I'm going to go first.

796
01:04:37.000 --> 01:04:40.880
Aigoo, you're working hard. My child...

797
01:04:40.880 --> 01:04:42.630
Deok Seon!

798
01:04:42.630 --> 01:04:44.120
Mom!

799
01:04:44.120 --> 01:04:47.350
Yeah, yeah. Are you hurt anywhere?

800
01:04:47.350 --> 01:04:50.630
Oh my, my child. What's with your face?

801
01:04:50.630 --> 01:04:53.400
Aigoo, how much could it have hurt?

802
01:04:53.400 --> 01:04:56.180
Who did it? Who is it?

803
01:04:58.100 --> 01:05:00.920
Did you do it? Did you hit my daughter?

804
01:05:00.920 --> 01:05:02.300
I got hit too, Ahjumma.

805
01:05:02.300 --> 01:05:05.670
How dare you glare at an adult?

806
01:05:08.900 --> 01:05:10.140
What are you doing there?

807
01:05:10.140 --> 01:05:13.170
She's No Eul's girlfriend. He's crazy.

808
01:05:13.170 --> 01:05:15.650
What? Seong No Eul!

809
01:05:17.130 --> 01:05:20.480
Aigoo, look at that girl's hair.

810
01:05:20.480 --> 01:05:22.950
Who would say that she's a high school student?

811
01:05:22.950 --> 01:05:25.390
It's none of your business.

812
01:05:25.390 --> 01:05:28.640
Aigoo, it's the end of the world! What's the world coming to?

813
01:05:28.640 --> 01:05:31.650
How did you receive family education?

814
01:05:33.230 --> 01:05:37.330
Excuse me, can't I go now? I have to feed my children.

815
01:05:37.330 --> 01:05:39.550
- I'm hungry, Mom. 
 - You're hungry, right?

816
01:05:39.550 --> 01:05:41.180
That's student's parent have to come.

817
01:05:41.180 --> 01:05:45.610
You can take them when both children's parents come and sign here.

818
01:05:50.920 --> 01:05:54.740
Oh my. Look at her mom's state.

819
01:05:54.740 --> 01:05:56.460
I guess she's her stepmother. Her stepmother.

820
01:05:56.460 --> 01:05:59.390
I'm sorry. I finished work right now.

821
01:05:59.390 --> 01:06:02.260
I'm sorry. I'm Soo Gyeong's guardian.

822
01:06:04.010 --> 01:06:05.770
What's you're relationship with her?

823
01:06:05.770 --> 01:06:07.650
I'm Soo Gyeong's unni.

824
01:06:07.650 --> 01:06:09.460
What about her parent?

825
01:06:09.460 --> 01:06:15.170
Her parent died last year in a car accident. She lives with me.

826
01:06:15.170 --> 01:06:21.450
Ah, yes... You don't need to worry too much because it's  just a fight with students.

827
01:06:21.450 --> 01:06:23.440
Sign here and take her.

828
01:06:23.440 --> 01:06:25.360
Yes.

829
01:06:26.540 --> 01:06:28.970
I'm sorry.

830
01:06:34.750 --> 01:06:37.460
Get up.

831
01:06:37.460 --> 01:06:43.280
I'm really sorry. I should have taught her well. I'm really sorry.

832
01:06:43.280 --> 01:06:46.820
No, no. We're sorry.

833
01:06:46.820 --> 01:06:51.040
She's usually a kind kid but after her mom and dad died suddenly last year in a car accident,

834
01:06:51.040 --> 01:06:54.350
she can't control her heart.

835
01:06:54.350 --> 01:06:57.180
She's really a kind kid. She's not like this in the inside.

836
01:06:57.180 --> 01:06:59.890
What are you saying? Stop.

837
01:06:59.890 --> 01:07:03.990
Aren't you gong to be quiet? What did you do right? Hurry up and apologize.

838
01:07:03.990 --> 01:07:05.440
- I don't want to. 
 - Hey!

839
01:07:05.440 --> 01:07:09.590
Aigoo. It's okay. Our child did nothing right.

840
01:07:09.590 --> 01:07:13.260
Aigoo, I didn't know anything and because your hair was red,

841
01:07:13.260 --> 01:07:15.910
so I thought you played a lot.

842
01:07:15.910 --> 01:07:20.010
My hair? I attend a beauty academy these days.

843
01:07:20.010 --> 01:07:23.280
It's training period so my hair and make up are a bit flashy.

844
01:07:23.280 --> 01:07:25.500
I'm sorry.

845
01:07:25.500 --> 01:07:28.730
I should learn at least.

846
01:07:29.880 --> 01:07:32.110
I didn't know anything.

847
01:07:32.110 --> 01:07:34.160
I'm sorry.

848
01:07:34.160 --> 01:07:37.880
Aigoo, really her unni is really nice.

849
01:07:37.880 --> 01:07:43.220
Since she has a older sister, you two just need to live well.

850
01:07:43.220 --> 01:07:50.090
Who is it? Who hit my precious daughter?! Who is it?!

851
01:07:51.810 --> 01:07:55.560
Deok Seon, are you alright?

852
01:07:55.560 --> 01:07:57.770
Oh my.

853
01:07:59.800 --> 01:08:03.930
Seeing your two heads,

854
01:08:03.930 --> 01:08:07.810
You two did it right? You two did it.

855
01:08:07.810 --> 01:08:13.480
From seeing your state, you look like you won't listen to words well.

856
01:08:13.480 --> 01:08:18.180
From where did two girls learn wrong things and hit someone else's daughters?

857
01:08:18.180 --> 01:08:20.750
Huh? Are you gangsters? Are you a gang?

858
01:08:20.750 --> 01:08:23.720
Did you parents teach you to act like that?

859
01:08:23.720 --> 01:08:28.240
Or do your parents know that you do these things?

860
01:08:28.240 --> 01:08:30.370
These kids...

861
01:08:32.420 --> 01:08:35.210
Honey, when did you come here?

862
01:08:35.210 --> 01:08:38.950
I guess these two parents didn't come yet.

863
01:08:38.950 --> 01:08:44.050
I'm wondering why they're parents are doing nothing when their children are acting like this.

864
01:08:44.050 --> 01:08:46.770
Hurry up and shut your mouth! It's so noisy!

865
01:08:46.770 --> 01:08:50.350
End of formal speech.

866
01:08:50.350 --> 01:08:53.830
Their parents died from a car accident last year.

867
01:08:53.830 --> 01:08:57.630
She's the older sister and her hair is like that because she learns cosmetology.

868
01:08:57.630 --> 01:08:59.770
They said that Deok Seon started the fight.

869
01:08:59.770 --> 01:09:03.660
Why are you rambling on so much when you don't know anything?

870
01:09:03.660 --> 01:09:05.600
What do you mean, rambling on?

871
01:09:05.600 --> 01:09:09.850
What else? When you get excited, you just go crazy without deciphering the facts!

872
01:09:09.850 --> 01:09:12.090
Oh, geez! What do you mean "rambling on" to your husband!

873
01:09:12.090 --> 01:09:14.620
To embarrass your husband in front of other people,

874
01:09:14.620 --> 01:09:16.250
will that make you happy, huh?

875
01:09:16.250 --> 01:09:19.480
Should we have a second round in the police station?

876
01:09:19.480 --> 01:09:21.620
Aigoo, really!

877
01:09:21.620 --> 01:09:23.370
<i>Please be quiet there!</i>

878
01:09:23.370 --> 01:09:25.440
What are you doing in front of kids?!

879
01:09:25.440 --> 01:09:26.680
I understand.

880
01:09:26.680 --> 01:09:28.060
I'm sorry.

881
01:09:28.060 --> 01:09:31.150
Excuse me, Father. I'm really sorry.

882
01:09:31.150 --> 01:09:33.630
I will teach her well from now on.

883
01:09:33.630 --> 01:09:35.550
I'm really sorry.

884
01:09:36.360 --> 01:09:44.220
No, no. No. I didn't know anything. I'm sorry.

885
01:09:44.220 --> 01:09:49.040
You bastard! What did you do when your noona was fighting?

886
01:09:50.630 --> 01:09:53.130
Who is this police station's chief?

887
01:09:56.710 --> 01:09:58.910
Chief, come here!

888
01:09:58.910 --> 01:10:01.820
I am the Ssangmoondong High School's head teacher.

889
01:10:01.820 --> 01:10:07.070
I heard the news that the student Seong Deok Seon applied group violence on some strange kids.

890
01:10:07.070 --> 01:10:11.170
I came here to make her an example of justice for our society.

891
01:10:11.170 --> 01:10:14.840
What is this? Who called Do Ryong Nyong's father?

892
01:10:14.840 --> 01:10:18.010
I was worried while coming from the bank,

893
01:10:18.010 --> 01:10:21.480
so I asked Do Ryong Nyong's father because he knew some people in law.

894
01:10:21.480 --> 01:10:25.240
I can't live.

895
01:10:27.120 --> 01:10:31.550
I can already see that they're dressed inappropriately with inappropriate hairstyles. Beating and show of violence—

896
01:10:31.550 --> 01:10:36.010
At this rate, we have more than enough to put them in juvenile detention.

897
01:10:36.010 --> 01:10:37.970
<i>Don't do it. Don't do it.</i>

898
01:10:37.970 --> 01:10:42.110
Student, your life is over now. Over.

899
01:10:42.110 --> 01:10:43.220
<i>Please stop.</i>

900
01:10:43.220 --> 01:10:45.540
You will be expelled from the school of course.

901
01:10:46.740 --> 01:10:50.230
Deok Seon's father, you don't have to worry.

902
01:10:50.230 --> 01:10:53.040
I brought a prosecutor.

903
01:10:53.040 --> 01:10:55.620
He's my friend, Prosecutor Kim.

904
01:10:56.600 --> 01:10:57.870
Hello.

905
01:10:57.870 --> 01:11:00.600
Oh... Prosecutor...

906
01:11:01.370 --> 01:11:06.240
Chief Police come out! I will talk one on one with the chief of police.

907
01:11:06.240 --> 01:11:08.240
You two are dead today.

908
01:11:08.240 --> 01:11:14.200
Please stop this nonsense! Please!

909
01:11:14.200 --> 01:11:16.760
I'm sorry.

910
01:11:19.040 --> 01:11:22.510
Please excuse me.

911
01:11:26.150 --> 01:11:28.630
Then we will...

912
01:11:28.630 --> 01:11:36.700
Wait, wait. Prosecutor, thank you for personally coming here.

913
01:11:36.700 --> 01:11:39.320
He's not a prosecutor.

914
01:11:39.320 --> 01:11:42.680
He's our drill teacher.

915
01:11:42.680 --> 01:11:45.900
His name is Kim Kum Sa.
(Kum Sa means prosecutor in Korean)

916
01:11:47.020 --> 01:11:49.570
Your younger brother is Kim Pan Sa, right?
(Pan Sa means judge in Korean)

917
01:11:51.180 --> 01:11:53.260
What was your younger sister's name again?

918
01:11:53.260 --> 01:11:56.050
Kim Jip Sa. 
 (Jip Sa means steward in Korea)

919
01:11:56.050 --> 01:11:59.000
Then we will leave now.

920
01:12:04.440 --> 01:12:07.280
Geez, everyone in the family has names relating to law.

921
01:12:07.280 --> 01:12:13.660
I was wondering who Do Ryong Nyong took after—he takes after his father.

922
01:12:16.030 --> 01:12:18.060
- I'm hungry. 
 - Me too.

923
01:12:18.060 --> 01:12:22.380
You're hungry right? I made some fermented bean stew at home.

924
01:12:28.370 --> 01:12:30.810
Then we will also leave...

925
01:12:30.810 --> 01:12:32.850
Eat before you leave.

926
01:12:32.850 --> 01:12:37.320
My house is near here. You should eat dinner with us and go.

927
01:12:37.320 --> 01:12:39.220
Forget it. I'm not going to eat it.

928
01:12:39.220 --> 01:12:42.350
Hey, stop acting haughty and follow.

929
01:12:42.350 --> 01:12:44.770
I'm going to die of hunger.

930
01:12:47.020 --> 01:12:49.050
Let's see.

931
01:12:49.050 --> 01:12:51.040
There's not much side dishes, right?

932
01:12:51.040 --> 01:12:52.690
No. It tastes really good.

933
01:12:52.690 --> 01:12:57.220
It's been since I've had this kind of meal. I've just been eating ramyun.

934
01:13:08.940 --> 01:13:11.440
Hey. What are you doing?

935
01:13:11.440 --> 01:13:13.570
I understand.

936
01:13:16.320 --> 01:13:19.150
Hey. What did you use for your hair?

937
01:13:19.150 --> 01:13:20.540
This?

938
01:13:20.540 --> 01:13:23.210
- I don't think it's beer. 
 - Hydrogen peroxide.

939
01:13:23.210 --> 01:13:25.820
Hydrogen peroxide? If you use that it doesn't get that kind of color.

940
01:13:25.820 --> 01:13:28.270
Three times. You have take it out and put back in three times.

941
01:13:28.270 --> 01:13:31.490
And one hour in the sun.

942
01:13:33.220 --> 01:13:35.550
Girl, you must be crazy.

943
01:13:35.550 --> 01:13:38.030
Properly do something to your hair color!

944
01:13:38.030 --> 01:13:41.400
Or else I'll just shave it all off and send you to a Buddhist temple.

945
01:13:41.400 --> 01:13:44.410
Why are you only like this to me?

946
01:13:44.410 --> 01:13:47.860
And you Soo Gyeong, what's with your hair?

947
01:13:47.860 --> 01:13:50.440
You have your beautiful hair your parents gave you.

948
01:13:50.440 --> 01:13:53.750
Why are you going crazy taking it in and out of chemicals?

949
01:13:53.750 --> 01:13:58.310
And erase your make up. Ghost-like make up.

950
01:13:58.310 --> 01:14:01.450
Wear clothes nicely like a student.

951
01:14:01.450 --> 01:14:06.340
I'm going to check every week. Understand?

952
01:14:06.340 --> 01:14:08.390
Yes.

953
01:14:10.880 --> 01:14:12.760
I should wash up.

954
01:14:15.080 --> 01:14:17.510
Excuse me. Please give me more rice.

955
01:14:17.510 --> 01:14:22.320
Okay. I'll get it. 
 - No, I'll get it. 
 - No, no.

956
01:14:28.640 --> 01:14:31.870
But, hey, why do you like No Eul?

957
01:14:31.870 --> 01:14:35.090
- Noona! 
 - Stay still.

958
01:14:35.090 --> 01:14:38.370
You can date a lot of good guys with your looks.

959
01:14:38.370 --> 01:14:40.860
You have really low standards.

960
01:14:43.090 --> 01:14:44.910
It's my first.

961
01:14:46.040 --> 01:14:49.000
What? What is your first?

962
01:14:49.000 --> 01:14:51.750
Person telling me to not smoke.

963
01:14:52.900 --> 01:14:57.210
He's the first person to tell me not to smoke.

964
01:15:02.260 --> 01:15:08.540
After my parents passed away yesterday, people kept on telling positive things to me.

965
01:15:08.540 --> 01:15:13.900
Saying, "It's okay.", "All is good.", "I did everything well."

966
01:15:15.590 --> 01:15:20.470
But No Eul was the first person to sincerely get mad and angry at me.

967
01:15:23.890 --> 01:15:26.040
I was really thankful.

968
01:15:26.040 --> 01:15:31.880
♫<i> For how long have we been living <i>♫</i></i>

969
01:15:31.880 --> 01:15:36.860
♫<i> Forgetting so many things <i>♫</i></i>

970
01:15:47.640 --> 01:15:51.690
Honey. Go sign the surgery consent form.

971
01:15:52.400 --> 01:15:53.820
Let's go together.

972
01:15:53.820 --> 01:15:57.340
Why should two go? Go alone.

973
01:15:57.340 --> 01:15:59.650
I understand.

974
01:16:05.020 --> 01:16:07.840
Hurry up and sleep. Tomorrow morning is surgery.

975
01:16:07.840 --> 01:16:09.830
I can't fall asleep.

976
01:16:11.480 --> 01:16:14.170
Why can't you fall asleep?

977
01:16:16.570 --> 01:16:18.590
Are you scared?

978
01:16:20.130 --> 01:16:22.020
A little.

979
01:16:24.330 --> 01:16:30.260
Jeong Bong. I asked all the nurses here today

980
01:16:30.260 --> 01:16:34.480
if there is a chance that it might fail.

981
01:16:34.480 --> 01:16:36.870
They said that there's none. It's true.

982
01:16:36.870 --> 01:16:39.860
Did you ever see me lie?

983
01:16:41.570 --> 01:16:47.710
And I ate marinated ribs for dinner outside.

984
01:16:47.710 --> 01:16:51.850
Do you think I would eat out with Dad if I was worried?

985
01:16:51.850 --> 01:16:56.820
Dad and I aren't worried a single bit.

986
01:16:59.280 --> 01:17:02.490
So don't worry.

987
01:17:02.490 --> 01:17:09.420
Hurry up and sleep. Okay?

988
01:17:11.700 --> 01:17:14.220
Why is my son like this?

989
01:17:14.220 --> 01:17:18.030
You got over the big surgery well.

990
01:17:21.040 --> 01:17:27.160
Mom is a strong person.

991
01:17:32.190 --> 01:17:35.040
Mom is a strong person, but

992
01:17:36.460 --> 01:17:39.240
your son has a weak body

993
01:17:40.550 --> 01:17:42.210
and a weak heart.

994
01:17:42.210 --> 01:17:47.780
♫ <i>Don't worry about anything <i>♫</i></i>

995
01:17:47.780 --> 01:17:50.150
Why is my child weak?

996
01:17:50.150 --> 01:17:54.450
Do you know how strong you are because you resemble me?

997
01:17:54.450 --> 01:17:58.750
Do you think anyone wins that hard surgery?

998
01:17:58.750 --> 01:18:05.040
Jeong Bong, that is something great.

999
01:18:05.040 --> 01:18:12.150
You are a stronger and greater person than I.

1000
01:18:12.150 --> 01:18:19.510
♫<i> Leaving the past as the past <i>♫</i></i>

1001
01:18:19.510 --> 01:18:23.520
Hurry up and sleep. I'm going to go watch some television.
♫ <i>There is such meaning <i>♫</i></i>

1002
01:18:26.000 --> 01:18:33.030
♫<i> Sing to those who left <i>♫</i></i>

1003
01:18:33.030 --> 01:18:38.630
♫<i> Say that you loved them without regret <i>♫</i></i>

1004
01:18:43.490 --> 01:18:49.890
♫<i> You had a lot of hard times <i>♫</i></i>

1005
01:18:49.890 --> 01:18:55.580
♫<i> You lost all freshness <i>♫</i></i>

1006
01:18:57.370 --> 01:19:04.260
♫<i> All the sad stories are you <i>♫</i></i>

1007
01:19:04.260 --> 01:19:11.550
♫<i> You blame it on yourself <i>♫</i></i>

1008
01:19:14.750 --> 01:19:21.730
♫<i> Leaving the past as the past <i>♫</i></i>

1009
01:19:21.730 --> 01:19:27.500
♫<i> There is such meaning <i>♫</i></i>

1010
01:19:28.690 --> 01:19:35.590
♫<i> Let's all sing together <i>♫</i></i>

1011
01:19:35.590 --> 01:19:41.560
♫<i> Say that you dreamed without regret <i>♫</i></i>

1012
01:19:51.150 --> 01:19:53.180
What are you doing there?

1013
01:19:54.490 --> 01:19:57.290
Doctor...

1014
01:19:58.770 --> 01:20:01.580
What are you doing not sleeping?

1015
01:20:03.120 --> 01:20:05.570
I wanted to watch some television.

1016
01:20:18.690 --> 01:20:22.610
Mother, you don't have to worry.

1017
01:20:22.610 --> 01:20:27.580
It's a simple surgery. It's an easy surgery.

1018
01:20:27.580 --> 01:20:31.810
It won't take even one hour. And there are barely any side effects.

1019
01:20:31.810 --> 01:20:35.710
Don't worry and hurry up and sleep.

1020
01:20:45.480 --> 01:20:47.990
Doctor, thank you.

1021
01:20:49.040 --> 01:20:52.880
I will repay this kindness for sure.

1022
01:20:54.330 --> 01:20:56.320
Aigoo, why are you crying?

1023
01:20:56.320 --> 01:20:59.530
You endured it so well.

1024
01:21:03.170 --> 01:21:05.710
But it's not something to cry about.

1025
01:21:05.710 --> 01:21:08.110
It's really a surgery that will end quickly.

1026
01:21:08.110 --> 01:21:10.960
I will end it in an hour and come out.

1027
01:21:10.960 --> 01:21:16.840
♫<i> Don't worry about anything <i>♫</i></i>

1028
01:21:18.980 --> 01:21:24.380
Aigoo... You had a hard time all this time.

1029
01:21:24.380 --> 01:21:28.900
It's almost done. You overcame everything.

1030
01:21:28.900 --> 01:21:33.440
♫<i> All the sad stories are you <i>♫</i></i>

1031
01:21:33.440 --> 01:21:42.800
♫<i> You buried it deep inside your heart <i>♫</i></i>

1032
01:21:42.800 --> 01:21:50.340
♫<i> Leaving the past as the past <i>♫</i></i>

1033
01:21:50.340 --> 01:21:57.760
♫<i> There is such meaning <i>♫</i></i>

1034
01:21:57.760 --> 01:22:05.370
♫<i> Sing to those who have left <i>♫</i></i>

1035
01:22:05.370 --> 01:22:12.860
♫<i> Say that you loved them without regret <i>♫</i></i>

1036
01:22:12.860 --> 01:22:19.940
♫<i> You had a lot of hard times <i>♫</i></i>

1037
01:22:19.940 --> 01:22:24.330
♫<i> You lost all freshness <i>♫</i></i>

1038
01:22:24.330 --> 01:22:26.810
Aigoo, Doctor.

1039
01:22:26.810 --> 01:22:28.990
It ended well.

1040
01:22:28.990 --> 01:22:30.960
- Thank you. 
 - Thank you.

1041
01:22:30.960 --> 01:22:33.890
Luckily, we were able to get the exact location and there wasn't much blood loss.

1042
01:22:33.890 --> 01:22:35.350
Thank you, Doctor.

1043
01:22:35.350 --> 01:22:36.950
You've worked hard.

1044
01:22:36.950 --> 01:22:39.990
From now on you won't be seeing me.

1045
01:22:39.990 --> 01:22:42.450
Let's meet ten years from now.

1046
01:22:42.450 --> 01:22:44.700
- Thank you. 
 - Thank you.

1047
01:22:44.700 --> 01:22:48.430
You've worked hard.

1048
01:22:48.430 --> 01:22:52.310
♫<i> Leaving the past as the past <i>♫</i></i>

1049
01:22:52.310 --> 01:22:59.370
♫<i> There is such meaning <i>♫</i></i>

1050
01:22:59.370 --> 01:23:07.170
♫<i> Let's all sing together <i>♫</i></i>

1051
01:23:07.170 --> 01:23:11.210
♫<i> Say that you dreamed without regret <i>♫</i></i>

1052
01:23:11.210 --> 01:23:15.600
Mr. Kim Jeong Bong. Mr. Kim Jeong Bong?

1053
01:23:15.600 --> 01:23:18.460
Yes. He's almost awake.

1054
01:23:18.460 --> 01:23:21.770
♫<i> Leaving the past as the past <i>♫</i></i>

1055
01:23:21.770 --> 01:23:26.190
Jeong Bong. Jeong Bong, it's Mom.

1056
01:23:26.190 --> 01:23:28.280
Yes...

1057
01:23:28.280 --> 01:23:31.490
The surgery went well.

1058
01:23:31.490 --> 01:23:34.610
Mom...

1059
01:23:34.610 --> 01:23:37.900
You've worked hard.

1060
01:23:37.900 --> 01:23:41.920
♫<i> Say that you dreamed without regret <i>♫</i></i>

1061
01:23:41.920 --> 01:23:45.720
I'm sorry I didn't give birth to you in good health.

1062
01:23:45.720 --> 01:23:50.350
♫<i> Leaving the past as the past <i>♫</i></i>

1063
01:23:50.350 --> 01:23:52.540
Why are you crying again?

1064
01:23:52.540 --> 01:23:57.280
Jeong Bong, the surgery finished cleanly.

1065
01:23:57.280 --> 01:24:01.420
Don't worry. Everything is good.

1066
01:24:01.420 --> 01:24:07.200
♫<i> Let's sing all together <i>♫</i></i>

1067
01:24:07.200 --> 01:24:09.530
♫<i> Say that you dreamed without regret <i>♫</i></i>

1068
01:24:09.530 --> 01:24:16.430
Jeong Hwan. Jeong Hwan.

1069
01:24:16.430 --> 01:24:18.500
- Yeah, Hyung. 
 - Bloody nose...

1070
01:24:18.500 --> 01:24:21.680
What?

1071
01:24:21.680 --> 01:24:24.970
Bloody nose...

1072
01:24:24.970 --> 01:24:26.790
What?

1073
01:24:29.780 --> 01:24:32.840
Is your bloody nose fine?

1074
01:24:38.150 --> 01:24:41.340
Aish, what is this?

1075
01:24:43.390 --> 01:24:46.040
<i>Words come from the heart.</i>

1076
01:24:46.040 --> 01:24:50.250
<i>Therefore, even one word has temperature.</i>

1077
01:24:54.200 --> 01:24:58.250
<i>So that in this evil, anti, world we might be able to live,</i>

1078
01:24:58.250 --> 01:25:00.900
<i>the only thing that maintains body temperature</i>

1079
01:25:00.900 --> 01:25:05.250
<i>is not famous quotes or sarcastic remarks, but</i>

1080
01:25:05.250 --> 01:25:07.620
<i>is one unsophisticated, warm word</i>

1081
01:25:07.620 --> 01:25:10.540
<i>that has your body temperature.</i>

1082
01:25:12.770 --> 01:25:15.070
<i>Brazil Spicy Rice Cakes</i>

1083
01:25:23.170 --> 01:25:26.550
Hey. Do you have hole on your chin?

1084
01:25:26.550 --> 01:25:28.580
Why do you keep spilling?

1085
01:25:32.310 --> 01:25:35.920
Noona, from before, who took that 30,000 won?

1086
01:25:35.920 --> 01:25:39.440
- How did you know? 
 - I heard it from Big Noona.

1087
01:25:39.440 --> 01:25:42.860
- It wasn't you? 
 - Are you crazy?

1088
01:25:42.860 --> 01:25:45.950
Dad gives me a lot of allowance.

1089
01:25:45.950 --> 01:25:49.760
Really? Then who was it?

1090
01:25:49.760 --> 01:25:56.430
It wasn't Seong Bo Ra. Or you and not me...

1091
01:25:57.610 --> 01:26:03.100
<i> Household Bookkeeping</i>
1093 01:26:51.020 --> 01:26:52.840 Just a moment. 1094 01:26:52.840 --> 01:26:55.620 <i>November 2015</i> 1095 01:26:55.620 --> 01:26:57.090 Who is it? 1096 01:26:57.090 --> 01:26:58.690 <i>It's me, No Eul.</i> 1097 01:26:58.690 --> 01:27:00.640 - Okay. - No Eul's here? 1098 01:27:00.640 --> 01:27:04.650 Yeah. I told him to come because I said that I was going to give him red ginseng. 1099 01:27:04.650 --> 01:27:08.280 Why did you come so late? Did you play baseball again? 1100 01:27:08.280 --> 01:27:10.770 Younger Noona. 1101 01:27:12.910 --> 01:27:15.120 Brother-in-law, it's been a long time. 1102 01:27:15.120 --> 01:27:16.200 Yeah. Welcome, Brother-in-law. 1103 01:27:16.200 --> 01:27:18.610 Hey, how can you look younger as time goes by? 1104 01:27:18.610 --> 01:27:20.540 Why all of a sudden? 1105 01:27:20.540 --> 01:27:23.130 You have a hard time because you live with my Noona. 1106 01:27:23.130 --> 01:27:24.540 Aigoo... 1107 01:27:24.540 --> 01:27:28.920 Hey, what's with your foot? Did you get hurt? 1108 01:27:28.920 --> 01:27:31.540 He got stepped on while playing baseball. It must hurt. 1109 01:27:31.540 --> 01:27:34.050 It's okay. Noona, hurry up and give me red ginseng. 1110 01:27:34.050 --> 01:27:37.490 I just parked the car outside and came. Noona, where are you going? 1111 01:27:37.490 --> 01:27:39.640 Who is it? Lead me. 1112 01:27:39.640 --> 01:27:42.090 How can they make your foot like this? 1113 01:27:42.090 --> 01:27:44.310 Please, Noona... 1114 01:27:44.310 --> 01:27:47.480 Am I kid? Cool your temper. 1115 01:27:47.480 --> 01:27:51.090 How can you become worse than Big Noona as time goes by? 1116 01:27:51.090 --> 01:27:54.360 Are you really okay? 1117 01:27:54.360 --> 01:27:55.960 Do we have to go to the hospital? 1118 01:27:55.960 --> 01:27:58.970 Of course we have to go. He needs to have surgery. 1119 01:27:58.970 --> 01:28:02.310 If it's this much, it'll heal in three hours. 1120 01:28:02.310 --> 01:28:05.010 Do you still think I'm a seventeen year old high school student? 1121 01:28:05.010 --> 01:28:07.550 I'm turning forty-four this year. 1122 01:28:07.550 --> 01:28:12.150 In my eyes, you're always a high school student. Understand? 1123 01:28:12.150 --> 01:28:15.810 Okay, Noona. How can you look old? 1124 01:28:15.810 --> 01:28:18.040 You're just like you were before. 1125 01:28:18.040 --> 01:28:20.860 How can you continue to look older? 1126 01:28:20.860 --> 01:28:23.520 Now he looks his age. 1127 01:28:23.520 --> 01:28:25.840 It took me ten years to talk informally to him. 1128 01:28:25.840 --> 01:28:28.750 Shut up. Why are you being so sarcastic? 1129 01:28:28.750 --> 01:28:30.920 What sarcasm? I'm telling the truth. 1130 01:28:30.920 --> 01:28:33.560 Be quiet. The kid will hear. 1131 01:28:33.560 --> 01:28:35.290 I heard it all. 1132 01:28:35.290 --> 01:28:38.040 Don't listen to bad things. 1133 01:28:38.860 --> 01:28:41.450 Only listen to good things. 1134 01:28:41.450 --> 01:28:43.670 I don't hear it. I don't hear it. 1135 01:28:43.670 --> 01:28:45.600 <i>I don't seen Jeong Bong these days. Did he go somewhere?</i> 1136 01:28:45.600 --> 01:28:47.920 <i>To a temple? Why? Is he hurt again?</i> 1137 01:28:50.820 --> 01:28:53.180 <i> Oh, my goodness... That girl has no fear. </i> 1138 01:28:53.180 --> 01:28:56.730 <i>Noona will be okay, right?</i> 1139 01:28:56.730 --> 01:28:58.910 ♫ <i> Toward you </i> ♫ 1140 01:28:58.910 --> 01:29:01.670 <i>To whom are you speaking informally? Do you know me?</i> 1141 01:29:01.670 --> 01:29:04.220 <i>Hello? Who is this?</i> 1142 01:29:04.220 --> 01:29:09.470 <i>Noona, are you okay?</i> 1143 01:29:12.640 --> 01:29:15.560 <i>Is there an order to dying?</i> 1144 01:29:15.560 --> 01:29:20.280 <i>What is this? What should I do? What is this?</i> 1145 01:29:20.280 --> 01:29:24.350 <i>The world is so unfair.</i> 1146 01:29:24.350 --> 01:29:26.330 <i>She said she'd raise them.</i> 1147 01:29:26.330 --> 01:29:29.390 <i>How will we live?</i> 1148 01:29:29.390 --> 01:29:31.530 <i>Then eat with us at our house.</i> 1149 01:29:31.530 --> 01:29:33.210 <i>Okay. Give it to me.</i> 1150 01:29:33.210 --> 01:29:35.830 <i>Taek likes Deok Seon.</i> 1151 01:29:35.830 --> 01:29:38.110 <i>It'll need to go well.</i> 1152 01:29:38.110 --> 01:29:42.510 <i>Wow. So you're saying it's first love, right?</i> 1153 01:29:42.510 --> 01:29:46.360 <i>How could you live without me?</i> 1154 01:29:46.360 --> 01:29:48.970 <i>Taek!</i> 1155 01:29:48.970 --> 01:29:56.950 ♫<i> It's only life you can feel <i>♫</i></i>