"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep9 (Full, English)

2
00:00:20.090 --> 00:00:22.870
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:00:40.030 --> 00:00:42.050
Aigoo.

4
00:00:42.050 --> 00:00:47.840
Stop eating at night. Are you trying to fart all night?

5
00:00:47.840 --> 00:00:50.920
Anyway, now that the holiday is over,

6
00:00:50.920 --> 00:00:52.960
just thinking of going to work tomorrow,

7
00:00:52.960 --> 00:00:56.170
I just want to hit someone.

8
00:00:57.030 --> 00:01:00.980
It would be nice if banks could have a vacation too. Right, Dad?

9
00:01:00.980 --> 00:01:03.110
I think I can live since I don't have to go to school.

10
00:01:03.110 --> 00:01:07.390
You're a sophomore in high school this year. Just try dropping below thousandth place this year.

11
00:01:07.390 --> 00:01:09.510
Younger Noona too. Younger Noona is thousandth place.

12
00:01:09.510 --> 00:01:13.000
Still Deok Seon never passed (below) thousandth place.

13
00:01:13.000 --> 00:01:14.050
She's better than you.

14
00:01:14.050 --> 00:01:20.010
That's right. Why, last month Deok Seon jumped up ten places.

15
00:01:20.010 --> 00:01:23.740
You don't even know anything. Anyway, where did our 989 go?

16
00:01:23.740 --> 00:01:25.570
Doolie. To go buy crackers.

17
00:01:25.570 --> 00:01:27.750
Oh my, that girl doesn't even have fear.

18
00:01:27.750 --> 00:01:31.660
Do you know how scary human trafficking is these days?

19
00:01:56.010 --> 00:01:57.850
<i>What's with you?</i>

20
00:02:00.030 --> 00:02:02.410
Hey you scared me!

21
00:02:02.410 --> 00:02:05.030
Why are you following me?

22
00:02:05.030 --> 00:02:07.640
What do you mean I'm following you? This is my house.

23
00:02:07.640 --> 00:02:09.180
At least make some noise!

24
00:02:09.180 --> 00:02:12.520
Make what noise? Who makes noise while walking?

25
00:02:12.520 --> 00:02:14.740
Hey, anyway, I was going to call you.

26
00:02:14.740 --> 00:02:16.620
Why were you walking so fast? Was someone following you?

27
00:02:16.620 --> 00:02:19.710
You, you, you!! You were following me!

28
00:02:19.710 --> 00:02:24.550
Who was following whom? I was going home!

29
00:02:24.550 --> 00:02:27.690
- Why're you like this today? 
 - Whatever!

30
00:02:29.720 --> 00:02:32.060
- Hey! 
 - What?

31
00:02:40.780 --> 00:02:42.860
Sleep well.

32
00:02:54.200 --> 00:02:56.540
<i>Predator</i>

33
00:03:00.750 --> 00:03:09.290
♫<i> I received a call from my friends whom I've forgotten <i>♫</i></i>

34
00:03:09.290 --> 00:03:16.910
♫<i> Saying that they're going to leave to somewhere far, come tomorrow <i>♫</i></i>

35
00:03:18.930 --> 00:03:27.460
♫<i> They say to meet in the alley we used to play a lot when we were little <i>♫</i></i>

36
00:03:27.460 --> 00:03:34.930
♫<i> Saying that they're going to somewhere far, come tomorrow <i>♫</i></i>

37
00:03:37.070 --> 00:03:42.310
♫<i> Riding the rattling train <i>♫</i></i>

38
00:03:45.090 --> 00:03:47.460
Noona, did you buy it?

39
00:03:48.490 --> 00:03:50.110
- Here. 
 - Thank you!

40
00:03:50.110 --> 00:03:51.410
What about Seong Bo Ra?

41
00:03:51.410 --> 00:03:54.010
Big Noona? She's on a date.

42
00:03:54.020 --> 00:03:55.500
They didn't break up?

43
00:03:55.500 --> 00:03:58.660
I think she's seeing him again.

44
00:03:58.660 --> 00:04:01.950
So it's her first love, right?

45
00:04:03.760 --> 00:04:05.160
There.

46
00:04:05.160 --> 00:04:12.080
♫<i> My sweet friends are running toward me <i>♫</i></i>

47
00:04:12.080 --> 00:04:14.300
Wow.

48
00:04:14.300 --> 00:04:17.910
Noona, who sings this? It's totally awesome.

49
00:04:17.910 --> 00:04:19.670
It's Radio.

50
00:04:19.670 --> 00:04:22.440
It's Zoo. Can't you tell just by listening?

51
00:04:22.440 --> 00:04:23.980
What's the name of the song?

52
00:04:23.980 --> 00:04:27.500
<i>It is Zoo's "Hyehwadong".</i>

53
00:04:27.500 --> 00:04:32.300
<i>Starry Night family, I have welcome news.</i>

54
00:04:32.300 --> 00:04:38.830
<i>Starry Night, which started in 1969, has become twenty years old.</i>

55
00:04:38.830 --> 00:04:44.290
<i>So this Starry Nighter had a very cheeky thought.</i>

56
00:04:44.290 --> 00:04:46.480
<i>You're curious, right?</i>

57
00:04:47.700 --> 00:04:53.270
<i>Starry Night and the musicians who enjoy Starry Night,</i>

58
00:04:53.270 --> 00:04:58.210
<i>are planning to have a Starry Night Jam Concert.</i>

59
00:04:59.440 --> 00:05:02.010
<i>Right now, I can hear the Starry Night family's cheering all the way from here.</i>

60
00:05:02.010 --> 00:05:06.310
<i>I hear it even at the Yeoido MBC.</i>

61
00:05:06.310 --> 00:05:12.020
<i>As this is Starry Night's first jam concert, some of Korea's most popular musicians</i>

62
00:05:12.020 --> 00:05:15.760
<i>will be gathering to celebrate Starry Night's coming-of-age.</i>

63
00:05:15.760 --> 00:05:19.630
<i>First guitarist: Lee Chi Hyeon.</i>

64
00:05:19.630 --> 00:05:23.000
<i>And on second guitar: Lee Moon Sae. Wow, yeah!</i>

65
00:05:23.000 --> 00:05:27.380
- Oh... 
<i> - On the drums: Kim Soo Chul.</i>
 - Oh! Oh!

66
00:05:27.380 --> 00:05:32.350
<i>Pianist: Woo Soon Shil. On synthesizer: Kim Chang Nam.</i>

67
00:05:32.350 --> 00:05:34.830
<i>And this person was really hard to bring.</i>

68
00:05:34.830 --> 00:05:38.680
<i>On bass, he is the oldest of the Masam Trio,</i>

69
00:05:38.680 --> 00:05:40.790
<i>Lee Soo Man!</i>

70
00:05:40.790 --> 00:05:43.100
<i>Wow... There is one more person.</i>

71
00:05:43.100 --> 00:05:46.750
Did you listen? Lee Soo Man Hyungnim is the bass. The members are the best!

72
00:05:46.750 --> 00:05:50.090
<i>Starry Night's cutie-pie rookie comedian,</i>

73
00:05:50.090 --> 00:05:51.980
<i>Mr. Lee Kyung Kyu.</i>

74
00:05:51.980 --> 00:05:54.660
Hey. Rookie comedian Lee Kyung Kyu is going to be there too.

75
00:05:54.660 --> 00:05:57.250
Is Lee Kyung Kyu funny or am I?

76
00:06:00.610 --> 00:06:02.950
Seon Woo, aren't you going to sleep?

77
00:06:02.950 --> 00:06:05.900
The floor here is really warm.

78
00:06:05.900 --> 00:06:09.030
Go sleep at home. Your house is warmer.

79
00:06:09.030 --> 00:06:12.870
No matter how warm it is, can you sleep in the teacher's room?

80
00:06:12.870 --> 00:06:15.080
I'm going to sleep.

81
00:06:18.150 --> 00:06:20.700
My house is a teacher's room...

82
00:06:22.100 --> 00:06:24.400
How can the school dean be my dad?

83
00:06:24.400 --> 00:06:28.280
<i>Anyone who is a big fan of Starry Night is welcome.</i>

84
00:06:28.280 --> 00:06:34.950
<i>Now, let's meet on January 11th 8PM, at the 63 Building convention hall.</i>

85
00:06:34.950 --> 00:06:39.300
<i>Now that I've passed on Starry Night's proud announcement, this is our last song:</i>

86
00:06:39.300 --> 00:06:44.370
<i>He is the big brother of Masam Trio, and at the upcoming jam concert</i>

87
00:06:44.370 --> 00:06:46.730
<i>he stated he'll play the bass with strong conviction.</i>

88
00:06:46.730 --> 00:06:50.170
<i>He has briefly gone to America to buy a bass.</i>

89
00:06:50.170 --> 00:06:53.790
<i> Today's ending song for Starry Night is Lee Soo Man's "Happiness."</i>

90
00:06:53.790 --> 00:07:00.910
♫<i> While closing your eyes and turning away from what should be ignored<i> ♫</i></i>

91
00:07:00.910 --> 00:07:08.240
♫<i> While considering the days which have passed</i>♫

92
00:07:08.240 --> 00:07:15.400
♫<i> While longing for happiness,  I let it go today again. <i>♫</i></i>

93
00:07:15.400 --> 00:07:22.610
♫<i>Even remembering the emerging of the fresh petals</i>♫

94
00:07:22.610 --> 00:07:29.760
♫<i> While whistling, while flying toward the sky <i>♫</i></i>

95
00:07:29.760 --> 00:07:38.960
♫<i> Happiness is crossing the ocean <i>♫</i></i>

96
00:07:45.460 --> 00:07:48.060
I don't see him today.

97
00:07:48.060 --> 00:07:50.890
What's going on, being absent and all?

98
00:07:52.200 --> 00:07:55.440
Taek! Where is your dad?

99
00:07:55.440 --> 00:07:56.530
Hello!

100
00:07:56.530 --> 00:07:59.380
Where did your dad go that he didn't sweep the alley?

101
00:07:59.380 --> 00:08:00.700
To Kimhae.

102
00:08:00.700 --> 00:08:03.890
His closest friend suddenly passed away.

103
00:08:03.890 --> 00:08:06.280
Oh no...

104
00:08:06.280 --> 00:08:09.520
Taek, come over then! Eat breakfast with us.

105
00:08:09.520 --> 00:08:12.770
I made steamed marinated ribs!

106
00:08:12.770 --> 00:08:14.750
Okay!

107
00:08:14.750 --> 00:08:16.800
Me too!

108
00:08:16.800 --> 00:08:17.990
Did your mom go somewhere?

109
00:08:17.990 --> 00:08:21.290
No, I want to eat steamed marinated ribs.

110
00:08:43.120 --> 00:08:45.210
Is our house a Red Cross?

111
00:08:45.210 --> 00:08:46.530
What is a Red Cross?

112
00:08:46.530 --> 00:08:48.390
A place where you donate blood.

113
00:08:51.060 --> 00:08:53.720
But, Do Ryong Nyong, why are you here?

114
00:08:53.720 --> 00:08:56.030
Just go eat your house. You're family is well off.

115
00:08:56.030 --> 00:09:01.340
My mom went to work early in the morning. And Dean is making curry right now. How can I not come when it's steamed marinated ribs?

116
00:09:01.340 --> 00:09:03.090
How did you know it was steamed marinated ribs?

117
00:09:03.090 --> 00:09:05.630
I hear everything from my room.

118
00:09:05.630 --> 00:09:09.870
Your dad went to Kimhae? Let's watch a video in your room.

119
00:09:12.220 --> 00:09:13.560
Ahjumma!

120
00:09:13.560 --> 00:09:15.740
Hey you're here. Eat with us!

121
00:09:15.740 --> 00:09:17.670
It's okay. I already ate.

122
00:09:17.670 --> 00:09:21.420
Tell your mom we ate your stir-fried noodles deliciously.

123
00:09:23.650 --> 00:09:27.610
Right. Starry Night is doing a jem concert next week. Let's go together.

124
00:09:27.610 --> 00:09:30.260
It's not jem, but jam.

125
00:09:30.260 --> 00:09:32.090
You're so smart, really.

126
00:09:32.090 --> 00:09:35.190
Hey, but anyway let's go. Lee Moon Sae, Lee Chi Hyeon, Lee Soo Man, and

127
00:09:35.190 --> 00:09:40.600
"Naturally, ddyong. Ddyong", Lee Kyung Kyu.

128
00:09:40.600 --> 00:09:43.240
- I can go. 
 -What about you?

129
00:09:43.240 --> 00:09:45.310
I have a competition.

130
00:09:45.310 --> 00:09:47.420
I want to go too, but I can't. I already made plans—

131
00:09:47.420 --> 00:09:49.960
Forget about you. Do Ryong Nyong, let's go!

132
00:09:49.960 --> 00:09:52.180
I go to Jeju Island next week. My fourth older brother.

133
00:09:52.180 --> 00:09:54.230
What is this?

134
00:09:54.230 --> 00:09:59.470
Then I have to go with Dog Jeong Pal? We'll just go next time.

135
00:09:59.470 --> 00:10:01.630
I'm still going though.

136
00:10:04.290 --> 00:10:08.350
Go. You said you like Lee Moon Sae.

137
00:10:12.460 --> 00:10:16.730
Mom! Where is the rice soup?

138
00:10:16.730 --> 00:10:19.870
But Seon Woo, didn't you buy concert tickets for Lee Seon Hee's concert?

139
00:10:19.870 --> 00:10:23.070
Lee Seon Hee? The person who wears round glasses?

140
00:10:23.070 --> 00:10:26.480
Oh... How do you know Lee Seon Hee? You only know Chamomile.

141
00:10:26.480 --> 00:10:29.690
Seon Woo gave me some of the tapes. When is the concert?

142
00:10:29.690 --> 00:10:31.630
The twenty-eighth.

143
00:10:31.630 --> 00:10:34.080
- But you can't go. 
 - What?

144
00:10:34.080 --> 00:10:36.250
I only have two tickets.

145
00:10:38.060 --> 00:10:39.550
Who are you going with?

146
00:10:40.470 --> 00:10:41.630
Thanks, Seon Woo.

147
00:10:41.630 --> 00:10:44.600
What do you mean thank you? But you can't go either.

148
00:10:44.600 --> 00:10:47.220
I already have someone I'm going with.

149
00:11:07.360 --> 00:11:09.440
What are you doing here?

150
00:11:11.490 --> 00:11:14.370
Noona, go to Lee Seon Hee's concert with me.

151
00:11:14.370 --> 00:11:17.570
I don't want to. Why would I go there with you?

152
00:11:17.570 --> 00:11:20.660
It's just a concert. It doesn't mean anything.

153
00:11:20.660 --> 00:11:23.590
But I'm still not going with you.

154
00:11:26.120 --> 00:11:29.850
I've been patient all this time because I know you are a good kid.

155
00:11:29.850 --> 00:11:34.630
That's right. Because you're in puberty, you can like a noona from the same neighborhood.

156
00:11:34.630 --> 00:11:38.390
That's why I let you go. But I'm not going to be patient anymore.

157
00:11:39.230 --> 00:11:43.170
Don't fool around. You're just my younger sister's friend.

158
00:11:43.170 --> 00:11:45.350
You're just Deok Seon's friend.

159
00:11:45.350 --> 00:11:48.140
So don't cross the boundary anymore.

160
00:11:48.140 --> 00:11:51.050
This is annoying and bothersome.

161
00:11:53.240 --> 00:12:01.090
♫<i> Please come back <i>♫</i></i>

162
00:12:01.090 --> 00:12:03.830
<i>There is a room for sleeping
908-8356</i>

163
00:12:03.830 --> 00:12:08.030
<i>Episode 9: Crossing the boundary</i>

164
00:12:08.030 --> 00:12:11.900
<i>Starry Night</i>

165
00:12:15.450 --> 00:12:17.300
It's awesome! It's awesome!

166
00:12:17.300 --> 00:12:19.960
It's the most awesome out of all the concerts I've seen!

167
00:12:19.960 --> 00:12:23.050
It hurts! Please!

168
00:12:23.050 --> 00:12:26.250
- Why are you like this? 
 - It's so cold.

169
00:12:26.250 --> 00:12:28.770
Yeah, so why'd you wear a skirt?

170
00:12:28.770 --> 00:12:31.230
You don't have any common sense.

171
00:12:34.460 --> 00:12:37.050
How are you going to live without me?

172
00:12:38.620 --> 00:12:41.860
- Why are you like this again? 
 - You live to poke fun at me.

173
00:12:41.860 --> 00:12:46.450
If a girl says that she's cold, a guy should take off his jacket for her!

174
00:12:46.450 --> 00:12:49.320
Are you crazy? Why should I?

175
00:12:50.150 --> 00:12:54.030
Excuse me. Sorry, but could you take a picture for us?

176
00:12:54.030 --> 00:12:55.540
Ah, yes...

177
00:12:56.510 --> 00:12:58.130
Here.

178
00:12:58.130 --> 00:13:00.050
I'm going to take the picture.

179
00:13:00.050 --> 00:13:04.110
One, two, three!

180
00:13:09.420 --> 00:13:11.170
Thank you.

181
00:13:11.170 --> 00:13:12.160
I'll take a picture of you two.

182
00:13:12.160 --> 00:13:15.160
- No, it's okay— 
 - Yes, thank you.

183
00:13:25.460 --> 00:13:28.140
Can you guys stand closer together?

184
00:13:32.260 --> 00:13:34.750
I'm going to take it.

185
00:13:34.750 --> 00:13:37.500
Just a little closer, just a little.

186
00:13:37.500 --> 00:13:39.800
Please take it quickly...

187
00:13:41.300 --> 00:13:45.390
I'll take it... One, two, three.

188
00:13:51.440 --> 00:13:52.370
<i>2015</i>

189
00:13:52.370 --> 00:13:57.370
Probably, starting from here he started liking me.

190
00:13:57.370 --> 00:13:59.650
Look at his hand on my shoulder.

191
00:13:59.650 --> 00:14:03.340
Look at his expression. He's dying from happiness.

192
00:14:04.680 --> 00:14:08.490
At that time, she was pretty.

193
00:14:08.490 --> 00:14:10.320
What about now?

194
00:14:11.240 --> 00:14:12.940
You want a mirror?

195
00:14:14.110 --> 00:14:15.840
Hey!

196
00:14:23.410 --> 00:14:25.550
What's going on?

197
00:14:25.550 --> 00:14:28.930
Why is it closed?

198
00:14:30.710 --> 00:14:34.670
He's a guy to open the store on holidays.

199
00:14:34.670 --> 00:14:35.820
Seon Yeong!

200
00:14:35.820 --> 00:14:37.670
Come over so we can play Makgo.

201
00:14:37.670 --> 00:14:40.930
Makgo. Makgo.

202
00:14:40.930 --> 00:14:43.220
Hit a Makgo.

203
00:14:45.250 --> 00:14:52.470
♫<i> Some day this verdant youth will leave <i>♫</i></i>

204
00:14:52.470 --> 00:14:59.600
♫<i> Like a flower that dries up and blossoms <i>♫</i></i>

205
00:14:59.600 --> 00:15:06.880
♫<i> With the bright moonlight streaming through the window</i> ♫

206
00:15:06.880 --> 00:15:12.850
♫<i>The love song of my youth is sad</i> ♫

207
00:15:12.850 --> 00:15:15.530
How can this happen? 
 ♫<i> I grasp at, grasp at, the days which are gone </i>♫

208
00:15:17.770 --> 00:15:23.920
That bastard and I promised to go to Jiri Mountain.
♫<i>In an empty gesture when I am saddened</i>♫

209
00:15:28.410 --> 00:15:32.080
♫<i> is it better to turn away and let it go? <i>♫</i></i>

210
00:15:32.080 --> 00:15:34.290
Moo Seong.

211
00:15:34.290 --> 00:15:36.520
Has our time has already come?

212
00:15:36.520 --> 00:15:41.010
Is forty-five an age to die already?

213
00:15:41.010 --> 00:15:44.060
What is going to happen to Sister-in-law?

214
00:15:44.060 --> 00:15:48.780
Mi Yeon is just ten years old. Ten years old.

215
00:15:50.000 --> 00:15:55.580
Is there a sequence to death? Life is like this.

216
00:15:56.450 --> 00:16:01.310
What happens if you work so hard, when in just one night you just leave.

217
00:16:01.310 --> 00:16:12.660
♫<i>The love song of my youth is sad</i>♫

218
00:16:14.050 --> 00:16:18.980
Let's see. Let's see. That's right!

219
00:16:21.380 --> 00:16:23.890
I don't see Jeong Bong these days. Did he go somewhere?

220
00:16:23.890 --> 00:16:26.320
To the temple.

221
00:16:26.360 --> 00:16:28.950
To the temple? Why again? Is he sick again?

222
00:16:28.950 --> 00:16:31.760
No. He just went to have some fresh air.

223
00:16:31.760 --> 00:16:34.990
I guess he wants to rearrange his heart.

224
00:16:34.990 --> 00:16:38.190
He likes temple. He's the only Buddhist in our family.

225
00:16:38.190 --> 00:16:42.330
Still. The food is probably insufficient.

226
00:16:42.330 --> 00:16:45.940
Do you know what Jeong Bong likes the most after ramen?

227
00:16:45.940 --> 00:16:47.290
Vegetables.

228
00:16:47.290 --> 00:16:50.680
He goes crazy over wild vegetable bibimbap.

229
00:16:50.680 --> 00:16:54.550
It's not easy to gain weight from eating vegetables.

230
00:17:26.640 --> 00:17:29.150
Excuse me, Monk.

231
00:17:31.940 --> 00:17:35.410
I will eat one more bowl.

232
00:17:39.100 --> 00:17:41.440
May you attain Buddhahood.

233
00:17:46.960 --> 00:17:49.950
Mrs. Kang Man Soon!

234
00:17:49.950 --> 00:17:52.770
Is Mrs. Kang Man Soon here!

235
00:17:52.770 --> 00:17:54.370
Excuse me.

236
00:17:55.080 --> 00:17:56.680
Why are you looking for Mrs. Kang Man Soon?

237
00:17:56.680 --> 00:17:57.790
Are you Mrs. Kang Man Soon?

238
00:17:57.790 --> 00:18:01.090
No. I'm not Kang Man Soon, but I live here.

239
00:18:01.090 --> 00:18:03.260
You live here?

240
00:18:03.260 --> 00:18:04.950
What's your name?

241
00:18:04.950 --> 00:18:07.080
- Kim Seon Yeong. 
 - Ah...

242
00:18:07.080 --> 00:18:08.830
What's your relation ship with Mrs. Kang Man Soon?

243
00:18:08.830 --> 00:18:11.010
She's my mother-in-law.

244
00:18:15.090 --> 00:18:17.350
Please sign here.

245
00:18:18.590 --> 00:18:20.490
Here.

246
00:18:21.960 --> 00:18:24.780
<i>What does this mean?</i>

247
00:18:24.780 --> 00:18:28.600
<i>My house is being foreclosed? What does this mean?</i>

248
00:18:28.600 --> 00:18:33.780
<i>When Kang Man Soo got a loan from Chohong Bank, she put up mortgage on the house as collateral.</i>

249
00:18:33.780 --> 00:18:38.750
What? What are you saying?

250
00:18:38.750 --> 00:18:41.730
<i>Because Mrs. Kang Man Soon did not repay the bank her debt,</i>

251
00:18:41.730 --> 00:18:45.770
<i>she is auctioning your house.</i>

252
00:18:45.770 --> 00:18:49.390
<i>The amount is 10-million won.</i>

253
00:18:49.390 --> 00:18:55.210
<i>If you do not repay 10-million won by first day of next month, the court will auction your house.</i>

254
00:18:55.210 --> 00:18:59.410
<i>You have some time so if you repay by that time, we will stop the auction.</i>

255
00:18:59.410 --> 00:19:03.510
I mean, why am I repaying the money I didn't borrow?

256
00:19:03.510 --> 00:19:06.320
Stop saying this nonsense please!

257
00:19:06.320 --> 00:19:09.820
Who is taking my house without my permission?

258
00:19:09.820 --> 00:19:13.550
Forget about auctioning or whatever. Please cancel everything!

259
00:19:13.550 --> 00:19:16.700
<i>The owner of the house is Mrs. Kang Man Soon.</i>

260
00:19:16.700 --> 00:19:20.630
<i>Since Mrs. Kang Man Soon is the house owner, there is no problem with it.</i>

261
00:19:20.670 --> 00:19:22.950
The house owner is only Mrs. Kang Man Soon.

262
00:19:22.950 --> 00:19:24.500
This is <i>my</i> house!

263
00:19:24.500 --> 00:19:28.820
This is the house my husband left me!

264
00:19:28.820 --> 00:19:33.020
<i>You should talk about that with the person who loaned. I'll hang up now.</i>

265
00:19:33.020 --> 00:19:36.740
Hello? Hello?!

266
00:19:38.210 --> 00:19:40.160
What is this now?

267
00:19:40.160 --> 00:19:43.930
Mother-in-law?! How can someone be like this?!

268
00:19:43.930 --> 00:19:46.890
How am I to live now?

269
00:19:46.890 --> 00:19:50.130
<i>Then, should I let your brother-in-law live in jail?</i>

270
00:19:50.130 --> 00:19:51.810
<i>Are you saying you're a stranger now?</i>

271
00:19:51.850 --> 00:19:56.280
<i>That fool is dying and if he doesn't come up with the settlement money, he'll end up in jail.</i>

272
00:19:56.280 --> 00:19:59.750
<i>Will you be at peace once you've put a perfectly fine kid in jail?</i>

273
00:19:59.750 --> 00:20:04.700
Still, you shouldn't touch this house. How can you do this?

274
00:20:04.700 --> 00:20:08.560
<i>How is it that you don't even have 10-million won?</i>

275
00:20:08.560 --> 00:20:12.650
<i>Where did you spend all of Seon Woo dad's insurance money?</i>

276
00:20:12.650 --> 00:20:17.740
<i>It's none of my business if you have dance fever or you're going around meeting men, but</i>

277
00:20:17.740 --> 00:20:22.170
<i>don't forget that was the price for my child's life.</i>

278
00:20:22.170 --> 00:20:26.790
<i>You're really lucky. In my house receiving my son's money...</i>

279
00:20:26.790 --> 00:20:30.620
<i>You're really living well.</i>

280
00:20:30.620 --> 00:20:33.460
<i>Anyway, I don't know.</i>

281
00:20:33.460 --> 00:20:35.910
<i>When the house is taken over, send the kids to Hoehyeon-dong.</i>

282
00:20:35.910 --> 00:20:40.710
<i>I can raise them much better than you.</i>

283
00:20:41.870 --> 00:20:43.520
What is this?

284
00:20:43.520 --> 00:20:47.810
What am I going to do?

285
00:20:47.810 --> 00:20:53.250
What is this!

286
00:20:53.650 --> 00:20:57.630
♫ <i> I'm sure you know my empty heart </i> ♫

287
00:20:57.630 --> 00:21:01.630
♫ <i> I can hear you whispering in my ear </i> ♫

288
00:21:01.630 --> 00:21:05.520
♫ <i> Why does it make my heart cry so </i> ♫

289
00:21:05.780 --> 00:21:09.580
♫ <i> Why am I missing you so much </i> ♫

290
00:21:10.080 --> 00:21:13.730
Ah, this is so hard. 
 ♫ <i> Why can't I see myself </i> ♫

291
00:21:13.730 --> 00:21:16.900
Wow, you really can't dance.

292
00:21:16.900 --> 00:21:19.070
How could your body move like that?

293
00:21:19.070 --> 00:21:22.200
You try!

294
00:21:22.200 --> 00:21:27.150
♫ <i> Why am I missing you so much </i> ♫

295
00:21:27.150 --> 00:21:30.310
♫ <i> Why can't I see myself </i> ♫

296
00:21:30.310 --> 00:21:32.860
♫ <i> I'm sure you know how I feel </i> ♫

297
00:21:32.860 --> 00:21:35.130
Can't you do this?

298
00:21:35.130 --> 00:21:37.350
Oh whatever!

299
00:21:38.980 --> 00:21:44.040
Deok Seon, call Taek. If he is home, tell him to come over for dinner.

300
00:21:45.560 --> 00:21:48.740
But still you should eat dinner

301
00:21:48.740 --> 00:21:51.250
<i>It's alright. I don't have an appetite.</i>

302
00:21:51.250 --> 00:21:53.290
Okay.

303
00:21:54.730 --> 00:21:56.900
He says he's not going to eat!

304
00:21:56.900 --> 00:21:58.440
He must be stuck in his room.

305
00:21:58.440 --> 00:22:02.110
Leave him alone, Mom. If he wants to eat, he'll eat

306
00:22:07.140 --> 00:22:12.840
<i>Don't go spilling it on the way over again. Tell him to eat it while it's warm.</i>

307
00:22:14.030 --> 00:22:18.300
This relationship can be really bothersome.

308
00:22:19.390 --> 00:22:24.650
Seriously, it's so bothersome.

309
00:22:29.040 --> 00:22:31.040
Where are you going?

310
00:22:32.670 --> 00:22:34.760
You said you weren't going to eat dinner?

311
00:22:34.760 --> 00:22:37.870
I want to cool my head a bit.

312
00:22:37.870 --> 00:22:39.360
Is that for me?

313
00:22:39.360 --> 00:22:42.410
Yeah, then come to eat with us at my house

314
00:22:42.410 --> 00:22:44.900
Okay. Give it to me

315
00:22:46.850 --> 00:22:50.240
Choi Taek, don't you know it's January?

316
00:22:50.240 --> 00:22:53.240
Why? What did I do wrong?

317
00:22:53.240 --> 00:22:56.600
Aren't you cold? It's right there. It's fine.

318
00:22:56.600 --> 00:23:01.920
Geez, I don't know if you're sharp or dull.

319
00:23:01.920 --> 00:23:03.790
Come quickly!

320
00:23:10.640 --> 00:23:13.830
Here.

321
00:23:13.830 --> 00:23:15.770
Eat a lot

322
00:23:15.770 --> 00:23:17.860
When is your father coming back?

323
00:23:17.860 --> 00:23:21.780
Tomorrow morning he's coming back. He said he closed the shop for too long.

324
00:23:21.780 --> 00:23:25.580
He must have been a really close friend, to close the shop for so long.

325
00:23:25.580 --> 00:23:27.400
They were the Three Musketeers,

326
00:23:27.400 --> 00:23:31.880
Dad, Uncle Tae Yeong, and the uncle who passed away.

327
00:23:31.880 --> 00:23:34.060
Is that right?

328
00:23:34.060 --> 00:23:37.440
- I'll eat well. 
 - Yes, do so.

329
00:23:37.440 --> 00:23:39.830
Hello? Hey... Yeah...

330
00:23:39.830 --> 00:23:42.050
Hey, what happened?

331
00:23:42.050 --> 00:23:44.780
Oh, just wait a minute, I'll be right there.

332
00:23:44.780 --> 00:23:46.930
I'll be right back. I'm going over to Seon Woo's house. Taek, eat a lot.

333
00:23:46.930 --> 00:23:50.760
If you want to eat more, don't let Deok Seon—

334
00:23:50.760 --> 00:23:54.520
I'm helping him. He doesn't eat a lot.

335
00:23:56.240 --> 00:23:58.290
<i> Seoul Central District Court </i>

336
00:23:58.290 --> 00:24:00.070
Your mother-in-law is too much.

337
00:24:00.070 --> 00:24:05.220
They're her grandchildren. Does she want to see her grandchildren on the street or what?

338
00:24:07.210 --> 00:24:09.600
She said she can raise them.

339
00:24:09.600 --> 00:24:14.500
She said if I don't like that, I should sell the house and live in a smaller one.

340
00:24:14.500 --> 00:24:16.590
What kind of person is this?

341
00:24:16.590 --> 00:24:19.640
God, so annoying!

342
00:24:19.640 --> 00:24:23.730
But where can you get so much money, 10-million won...?

343
00:24:23.730 --> 00:24:25.890
You have to it remit to the bank by the end of this month?

344
00:24:25.890 --> 00:24:28.670
By the end of this month, if I remit it to Joeng Bank,

345
00:24:28.670 --> 00:24:35.390
the 10-million won, then automatically the auction will not occur.

346
00:24:35.390 --> 00:24:37.880
It means for me to die.

347
00:24:37.880 --> 00:24:42.670
I'm barely living on 30,000 won a month.

348
00:24:42.670 --> 00:24:46.300
Where can I get 10-million won right now?

349
00:24:46.300 --> 00:24:49.560
It means for me go and die.

350
00:24:49.560 --> 00:24:52.840
If it's couple of million I can do something, but...

351
00:24:52.840 --> 00:24:57.310
Last month, for Jeong Bong's operation, I spent a large sum of money.

352
00:24:57.310 --> 00:24:59.880
Still, I'll try to gather some.

353
00:24:59.880 --> 00:25:02.860
I have about 2 million that my husband doesn't know about.

354
00:25:02.860 --> 00:25:06.570
Me too, I'll borrow from some people.

355
00:25:06.570 --> 00:25:09.770
No.

356
00:25:09.770 --> 00:25:11.400
Please don't do that.

357
00:25:11.400 --> 00:25:13.780
I also have a conscience.

358
00:25:13.780 --> 00:25:19.000
The money I've gotten from you over these years for this and that is probably about a million won.

359
00:25:19.000 --> 00:25:23.810
This time I'll figure something out.

360
00:25:23.810 --> 00:25:28.860
If I can't, I don't have a choice. I'll have to move.

361
00:25:28.860 --> 00:25:32.580
Seon Yeong, it's alright.

362
00:25:32.580 --> 00:25:35.800
You don't need to be embarrassed about getting favors.

363
00:25:35.800 --> 00:25:38.430
It's alright to be downtrodden.

364
00:25:39.530 --> 00:25:42.190
It's alright.

365
00:25:42.190 --> 00:25:44.220
I'm...

366
00:25:45.770 --> 00:25:49.810
It's really fine. I'll do this myself.

367
00:25:58.040 --> 00:26:00.030
Hyungnim.

368
00:26:07.430 --> 00:26:13.960
Life... This world is really unfair, don't you think?

369
00:26:14.890 --> 00:26:22.480
Even if my heart were at ease living off you,

370
00:26:22.480 --> 00:26:26.520
and I didn't have to borrow large sums of money,

371
00:26:26.520 --> 00:26:31.880
and lived without being a huge burden on others,

372
00:26:34.470 --> 00:26:40.840
what about my Seon Woo? He didn't want his mom suffering.

373
00:26:40.840 --> 00:26:46.510
He didn't want me doing dishes and being a housekeeper somewhere,

374
00:26:46.510 --> 00:26:51.070
so he never said one word about wanting brand-named sneakers.

375
00:26:51.070 --> 00:26:55.900
He's a child who has never asked, at his age.

376
00:26:55.900 --> 00:27:02.340
Where can you find a son like Seon Woo? He is like that because of the way you raised him.

377
00:27:02.340 --> 00:27:04.160
I lived like that and yet...

378
00:27:04.160 --> 00:27:08.670
I've lived tenaciously,

379
00:27:08.670 --> 00:27:15.880
but still, in one blow, it looks like the three of us are going to be kicked out on to the street.

380
00:27:18.370 --> 00:27:20.850
Seon Yeong.

381
00:27:23.120 --> 00:27:29.830
Is life only hard for me?

382
00:27:32.100 --> 00:27:35.250
Is it only hard for me?

383
00:28:01.160 --> 00:28:03.720
<i>Mom, your son is here!</i>

384
00:28:07.070 --> 00:28:09.520
My son is home?

385
00:28:09.520 --> 00:28:13.570
You're hungry, right? Go and wash up. I bought some tangerines for you.

386
00:28:13.570 --> 00:28:15.390
Okay! What about Jin Joo?

387
00:28:15.390 --> 00:28:17.960
Jin Joo's already sleeping

388
00:28:17.960 --> 00:28:20.610
You go ahead and sleep. I'll go to bed soon.

389
00:28:20.610 --> 00:28:23.400
Is your wrist okay? I told you to go to the hospital.

390
00:28:23.400 --> 00:28:25.720
It's okay, I'll go to the hospital.

391
00:28:25.720 --> 00:28:27.340
You're just saying that.

392
00:28:27.340 --> 00:28:29.710
Really, I'll go.

393
00:28:29.710 --> 00:28:32.060
Don't worry so much.

394
00:28:32.060 --> 00:28:35.570
Then, should I leave a tangerine in your room?

395
00:28:38.720 --> 00:28:46.460
♫ <i> We share our breaths and our hearts </i> ♫

396
00:28:46.460 --> 00:28:52.980
♫ <i> There's no other stronger wall protecting us </i> ♫

397
00:28:52.980 --> 00:29:00.150
♫ <i> In order to overcome many obstacles </i> ♫

398
00:29:00.150 --> 00:29:07.790
♫ <i> How many times have you wanted to cry </i> ♫

399
00:29:07.790 --> 00:29:15.530
♫ <i> When I had to hold back my tears looking at you </i> ♫

400
00:29:15.530 --> 00:29:21.870
♫ <i> That's when I saw a stronger me </i> ♫

401
00:29:21.870 --> 00:29:29.270
♫ <i> That's the result of our love </i> ♫

402
00:29:32.790 --> 00:29:40.570
♫ <i> That's what life is all about </i> ♫

403
00:29:40.570 --> 00:29:48.290
♫ <i> We share our breaths and our hearts </i> ♫

404
00:29:48.290 --> 00:29:54.910
<i> Seon Woo College Tuition </i>
♫ <i> There's no other stronger wall protecting us </i> ♫

405
00:29:54.910 --> 00:30:01.810
♫ <i> In order to overcome many obstacles </i> ♫

406
00:30:12.030 --> 00:30:13.540
Huh?

407
00:30:14.930 --> 00:30:17.700
Aigoo! When did you come?

408
00:30:17.700 --> 00:30:20.880
Later tonight, let's have a drink!

409
00:30:37.710 --> 00:30:41.930
Ah, it's already 6 pm. Faraway Jungle is on.

410
00:30:41.930 --> 00:30:46.330
I wonder how time passes so fast on Sundays.

411
00:30:46.330 --> 00:30:51.520
I am going out so you guys eat dinner and sleep.

412
00:30:51.520 --> 00:30:52.590
You're going to drink again, right?

413
00:30:52.590 --> 00:30:55.920
This person... It's not about drinking.

414
00:30:55.920 --> 00:30:59.470
It's about someone who lost a friend so suddenly.

415
00:30:59.470 --> 00:31:03.900
So I'm going to support this friend, but he wants to drink so...

416
00:31:03.900 --> 00:31:06.470
You're excuses are good.

417
00:31:06.470 --> 00:31:10.340
How can your excuses for drinking be different each time?

418
00:31:10.340 --> 00:31:12.700
Wow. You know that takes talent, too.

419
00:31:12.700 --> 00:31:18.350
I'm honestly just going to support my friend.

420
00:31:18.350 --> 00:31:22.070
I will drink just one glass.

421
00:31:22.070 --> 00:31:25.700
So you guys eat dinner and sleep early.

422
00:31:26.710 --> 00:31:29.870
No Eul keep helping your mom, okay?

423
00:31:29.870 --> 00:31:31.770
I wonder how big his scar is.

424
00:31:31.770 --> 00:31:33.810
Goodbye.

425
00:31:33.810 --> 00:31:37.300
I bet he's not in his right mind, either.

426
00:31:47.010 --> 00:31:50.880
I'm here!

427
00:31:54.700 --> 00:31:56.620
Hey!

428
00:31:56.620 --> 00:31:59.620
Hey!

429
00:31:59.620 --> 00:32:01.860
Come to your senses!

430
00:32:01.860 --> 00:32:04.130
Hey!

431
00:32:04.130 --> 00:32:08.410
Come to your senses!

432
00:32:09.640 --> 00:32:11.630
Mr. Choi!

433
00:32:25.170 --> 00:32:27.880
It could've been much worse.

434
00:32:27.880 --> 00:32:31.250
He scared me so much.

435
00:32:31.250 --> 00:32:34.780
This person would've been in a vegetative state if you had been just 30 minutes late.

436
00:32:34.780 --> 00:32:36.410
Oh my god.

437
00:32:36.410 --> 00:32:39.050
But, now he is okay?

438
00:32:39.050 --> 00:32:43.990
Yes. Fortunately he was found early, so there isn't a big problem.

439
00:32:43.990 --> 00:32:47.960
Really, he could have died.

440
00:32:47.960 --> 00:32:52.300
I heard surgery for cerebral hemorrhage is a major operation,

441
00:32:52.300 --> 00:32:55.830
so I'm wondering if the surgery went well?

442
00:32:55.830 --> 00:32:58.710
His blood pressure is already high, so he should've been careful,

443
00:32:58.710 --> 00:33:02.090
but since it was cerebellar hemorrhage, it went well.

444
00:33:02.090 --> 00:33:04.290
Thank you, sir

445
00:33:04.290 --> 00:33:05.740
He will wake up soon.

446
00:33:05.740 --> 00:33:10.950
We should still watch over him, but engaging in normal conversation and eating will be possible immediately.

447
00:33:10.950 --> 00:33:12.870
His hand could start trembling.

448
00:33:12.870 --> 00:33:17.770
This is just an aftereffect, so there's no need to worry.

449
00:33:17.770 --> 00:33:21.410
If you take care of him well, there will be no problem.

450
00:33:21.410 --> 00:33:24.210
Anyway, you are a life's savior.

451
00:33:24.210 --> 00:33:29.770
It's really fortunate that you found him fast.

452
00:33:29.770 --> 00:33:31.390
Aigoo, yes.

453
00:33:31.390 --> 00:33:35.030
He is such a kind gentleman,

454
00:33:35.030 --> 00:33:38.390
so this is all his fortunate luck.

455
00:33:38.390 --> 00:33:40.230
Doctor, thank you.

456
00:33:40.230 --> 00:33:42.790
Yes.

457
00:33:44.250 --> 00:33:46.770
This is good.

458
00:33:48.060 --> 00:33:50.240
Aigoo.

459
00:33:50.240 --> 00:33:52.500
What should we do because of pity.

460
00:33:52.500 --> 00:33:55.780
He doesn't have a wife, and can't get hold of Taek either.

461
00:33:55.780 --> 00:33:59.390
Hey, you heard, right?

462
00:33:59.390 --> 00:34:04.540
Alcohol saved him. Alcohol saved a person, I'm telling you.

463
00:34:05.890 --> 00:34:10.950
So what if he said so? Hurry and give people a call.

464
00:34:24.540 --> 00:34:27.470
- When are you leaving to the hospital? 
 - I'm leaving soon. What are those?

465
00:34:27.470 --> 00:34:30.620
I made some white rice porridge. Everything else seemed too much.

466
00:34:30.620 --> 00:34:32.120
They said he could start eating from today, right?

467
00:34:32.120 --> 00:34:35.100
Yes, fasting ends starting tonight.

468
00:34:35.100 --> 00:34:38.490
Really? Then next time when it's my turn I should cook fish.

469
00:34:38.490 --> 00:34:40.450
Fish is better than meat, don't you think?

470
00:34:40.450 --> 00:34:43.990
Our widower will be in luxury, eating yellow corvina and all.

471
00:34:43.990 --> 00:34:47.870
By the way, Taek's father doesn't have a caregiver yet, right?

472
00:34:47.870 --> 00:34:50.280
He'll probably not get one.

473
00:34:50.280 --> 00:34:53.110
I don't know what he is planning to do with all that money he put away.

474
00:34:53.110 --> 00:34:55.560
It would be fine just to have a caregiver during the day.

475
00:34:55.560 --> 00:34:59.820
We can prepare the food, but helping him go to the bathroom will be very difficult.

476
00:34:59.820 --> 00:35:02.070
It's because he is so used to being alone.

477
00:35:02.070 --> 00:35:05.560
Taek would come by too, and he's a very independent man.

478
00:35:05.560 --> 00:35:07.250
There's no need to worry.

479
00:35:07.250 --> 00:35:09.300
This looks delicious.

480
00:35:09.300 --> 00:35:13.150
- It's nothing. 
 - This looks good.

481
00:35:21.870 --> 00:35:23.990
Aiyoo.

482
00:35:34.560 --> 00:35:37.840
Choi Moo Seong? I will take your blood pressure.

483
00:35:38.680 --> 00:35:41.550
Why are you sitting up? Aren't you dizzy?

484
00:35:41.550 --> 00:35:44.020
Is your guardian not here?

485
00:35:44.020 --> 00:35:48.740
For a period of time, your hands will shake and you may be very uncomfortable.

486
00:35:48.740 --> 00:35:52.850
I do have one. I have a son.

487
00:35:52.850 --> 00:35:57.320
Ah, the famous one? I heard he's very busy.

488
00:35:57.320 --> 00:36:00.030
I heard he's meeting the doctor for the first time today.

489
00:36:00.030 --> 00:36:02.270
Your father is a very lucky case.

490
00:36:02.270 --> 00:36:07.090
Paralysis or speech impairment is a common affliction when a person has a stroke.

491
00:36:07.090 --> 00:36:13.430
In your father's case, he was discovered fast, so there should be no problem.

492
00:36:14.480 --> 00:36:19.970
The surgery went well, so he should be ready to leave the hospital in about a week.

493
00:36:19.970 --> 00:36:21.270
Thank you.

494
00:36:21.270 --> 00:36:24.300
The worst part has passed, so don't worry too much.

495
00:36:24.300 --> 00:36:26.150
You just need to take care of him well.

496
00:36:26.150 --> 00:36:29.170
Yes. Thank you, Doctor.

497
00:36:30.080 --> 00:36:32.800
Also,

498
00:36:37.280 --> 00:36:39.330
let me have your autograph, please.

499
00:36:39.330 --> 00:36:41.140
Ah, yes.

500
00:36:53.380 --> 00:36:56.680
I'm fine. Nothing's wrong.

501
00:36:56.680 --> 00:36:59.620
They said you almost died.

502
00:37:00.740 --> 00:37:03.250
I almost became an orphan.

503
00:37:03.960 --> 00:37:10.050
Your dad won't go anywhere leaving you alone so easily.

504
00:37:11.170 --> 00:37:16.480
Everything ended well, so don't worry about me. Do your stuff well.

505
00:37:17.490 --> 00:37:20.480
Hire a caregiver, Dad.

506
00:37:20.480 --> 00:37:23.300
My arms and legs are fine, so why should I?

507
00:37:23.300 --> 00:37:25.150
I'm going to China this week.

508
00:37:25.190 --> 00:37:28.520
I won't be here, so how are you going to care for yourself?

509
00:37:28.520 --> 00:37:31.720
The ahjummas come by once a day every day.

510
00:37:31.720 --> 00:37:35.970
I'm fine, so worry about yourself.

511
00:37:38.380 --> 00:37:40.300
But what should I do, Taek?

512
00:37:40.300 --> 00:37:44.310
Director Lee can't go this time either, I'm told.

513
00:37:44.310 --> 00:37:48.070
Then I should follow you to China.

514
00:37:48.070 --> 00:37:52.210
It's fine. One of the assistant managers is coming with me.

515
00:37:52.210 --> 00:37:53.860
It doesn't matter even if I go alone, either.

516
00:37:53.860 --> 00:37:57.190
There should be someone to take care of you.

517
00:37:58.360 --> 00:38:01.020
Worry about yourself.

518
00:38:02.070 --> 00:38:05.230
Guardian? I request that you  take care of the hospital fees.

519
00:38:05.230 --> 00:38:07.110
Okay.

520
00:38:21.240 --> 00:38:24.450
-Yes? 
 - I'm here! Your life saver!

521
00:38:24.450 --> 00:38:25.590
Go in!

522
00:38:25.590 --> 00:38:27.420
It's been a while!

523
00:38:27.420 --> 00:38:28.810
Aigoo! You came?

524
00:38:28.810 --> 00:38:30.950
Is your body okay?

525
00:38:30.950 --> 00:38:33.070
Are your hands still trembling?

526
00:38:33.070 --> 00:38:34.940
I've gotten a lot better.

527
00:38:34.940 --> 00:38:37.310
Mi Ran made you white rice porridge.

528
00:38:37.310 --> 00:38:40.290
- Eat this with soybean paste stew. 
 - Thank you.

529
00:38:40.290 --> 00:38:44.550
Ah, if you need anything, just tell me.

530
00:38:44.550 --> 00:38:49.200
I will get you anything when I come back from the bank.

531
00:38:49.200 --> 00:38:51.620
I have one thing.

532
00:38:52.980 --> 00:38:58.040
For being my life saver, I would like to ask you for one more favor.

533
00:39:40.680 --> 00:39:43.620
But why is she going

534
00:39:43.620 --> 00:39:46.530
when there's Jeong Hwan and Seon Woo, too?

535
00:39:49.230 --> 00:39:51.400
Deok Seon?! My youngest daughter?

536
00:39:51.400 --> 00:39:54.090
989th place? You're talking about Deok Seon?

537
00:39:54.090 --> 00:39:58.310
This time Taek is going to China.

538
00:39:58.310 --> 00:40:01.580
I was wondering if Deok Seon can go with him?

539
00:40:01.580 --> 00:40:06.890
Whenever he goes out of the country for competition, the director or I would always accompany him, but

540
00:40:06.890 --> 00:40:10.700
this time, neither of us can go.

541
00:40:10.700 --> 00:40:15.120
If there's no one to take care of Taek, he'll become a corpse in his room.

542
00:40:15.120 --> 00:40:20.720
He doesn't come out, so she just needs to feed him.

543
00:40:20.720 --> 00:40:24.790
Oh my... I don't think you're in your right mind.

544
00:40:24.790 --> 00:40:27.370
She doesn't know anything. She is a total quack.

545
00:40:27.370 --> 00:40:29.370
Deok Seon will do well.

546
00:40:29.370 --> 00:40:32.120
Taek is most comfortable with Deok Seon.

547
00:40:32.120 --> 00:40:35.760
Why not get Jeong Hwan or Seon Woo?

548
00:40:35.760 --> 00:40:40.520
Those two are in their final year and they're studying—

549
00:40:41.350 --> 00:40:45.050
Oh... That's not what I mean...

550
00:40:45.050 --> 00:40:46.960
I thought it would be less—

551
00:40:46.960 --> 00:40:51.010
Well... Okay, okay, what you're saying is right.

552
00:40:51.010 --> 00:40:57.320
There isn't anyone else in this neighborhood who doesn't study other than Deok Seon.

553
00:40:57.320 --> 00:40:59.230
That's not it.

554
00:40:59.230 --> 00:41:03.420
I heard it takes longer for boys' passports to come out.

555
00:41:03.420 --> 00:41:05.480
I heard it takes over two months.

556
00:41:05.480 --> 00:41:11.690
But since Deok Seon is a girl, it'll only take 2 to 3 days to come if the club pushes for it.

557
00:41:11.690 --> 00:41:13.840
So...

558
00:41:17.440 --> 00:41:20.260
But if it's too hard you don't have to send her...

559
00:41:20.260 --> 00:41:23.090
I was just asking.

560
00:41:23.090 --> 00:41:28.560
No, it's not that... But I just feel bad for Taek.

561
00:41:28.560 --> 00:41:30.480
Taek is scary when he gets mad, huh?

562
00:41:30.480 --> 00:41:32.020
No.

563
00:41:32.020 --> 00:41:35.680
Taek likes Deok Seon.

564
00:41:35.680 --> 00:41:38.380
Those two will get along well.

565
00:41:43.080 --> 00:41:45.080
Taek will probably lose all of his matches.

566
00:41:45.080 --> 00:41:47.790
Who's going to take care of who?

567
00:41:47.790 --> 00:41:49.820
Deok Seon, where did you get that luggage?

568
00:41:49.820 --> 00:41:51.080
I took it from Taek's room.

569
00:41:51.080 --> 00:41:52.530
What about the camera?

570
00:41:52.530 --> 00:41:54.060
It's Taek's!

571
00:41:54.060 --> 00:41:55.640
Thief...

572
00:41:55.640 --> 00:41:59.070
It's okay. He won't know. He's dumb.

573
00:42:02.250 --> 00:42:05.910
How could you call your sister a thief?

574
00:42:09.630 --> 00:42:17.210
<i>China, Guangzhou</i>
<i>Location for Asian TV Baduk Championship Finals</i>

575
00:42:27.370 --> 00:42:29.930
Aiyoo, why do you have so much luggage?

576
00:42:29.930 --> 00:42:32.530
All of these are yours?

577
00:42:32.530 --> 00:42:34.830
Yes, this is the first time I've been overseas,

578
00:42:34.830 --> 00:42:38.020
so I brought everything just in case.

579
00:42:38.020 --> 00:42:40.410
Choi Taek's, 6-dan, friend?

580
00:42:40.410 --> 00:42:44.350
Yes. Neighborhood friend.

581
00:42:44.350 --> 00:42:49.690
Choi Taek has such a cute friend.

582
00:42:49.690 --> 00:42:51.670
Girlfriend?

583
00:42:51.670 --> 00:42:54.540
What? What are you talking about? I'm just a friend.

584
00:42:54.540 --> 00:42:57.180
Are you also from the Baduk Club house?

585
00:42:57.180 --> 00:42:58.710
Do you also play baduk?

586
00:42:58.710 --> 00:43:02.130
They're both reporters.

587
00:43:02.130 --> 00:43:04.900
Wow, your cameras!

588
00:43:04.900 --> 00:43:09.640
This friend is an intern. It's his first time accompanying to cover a story.

589
00:43:09.640 --> 00:43:13.110
It's your first time overseas too, right?

590
00:43:13.110 --> 00:43:15.540
I went to Japan once or twice last time.

591
00:43:15.540 --> 00:43:18.400
<i>Here are your room keys. You're checked in.</i>

592
00:43:18.400 --> 00:43:20.180
Thank you.

593
00:43:22.090 --> 00:43:24.920
We can stay in one room together.

594
00:43:24.920 --> 00:43:27.720
This is for you Deok Seon. Room 403.

595
00:43:27.720 --> 00:43:30.500
This is for Taek. Room 405.

596
00:43:30.500 --> 00:43:32.810
I asked for a room facing each other, so it should be comfortable to walk across to each other.

597
00:43:32.810 --> 00:43:39.030
This is Taek's room's extra key. You should hold onto it.

598
00:43:39.030 --> 00:43:43.560
He fainted once in his room. You never know, so hold onto it.

599
00:43:43.560 --> 00:43:45.790
Oh, okay.

600
00:43:59.010 --> 00:44:02.300
This is your room key, 405.

601
00:44:02.300 --> 00:44:04.820
We decided to have dinner at the restaurant down here.

602
00:44:04.820 --> 00:44:07.370
Come down to the lobby by six.

603
00:44:08.330 --> 00:44:10.170
I'm going to go up first.

604
00:44:10.170 --> 00:44:12.210
I'll be going first.

605
00:44:13.130 --> 00:44:16.300
I will come to pick you up by 5:55.

606
00:44:17.650 --> 00:44:21.820
He won't come. He doesn't eat before a competition,

607
00:44:21.820 --> 00:44:24.940
especially if it's a competition in China.

608
00:44:24.940 --> 00:44:28.100
He can't digest nor does he have an appetite.

609
00:44:28.100 --> 00:44:30.890
He's sensitive before a competition.

610
00:44:30.890 --> 00:44:36.740
Excuse me. Do they sell tangsooyook (sweet and sour pork) here?

611
00:44:41.040 --> 00:44:43.490
It would be delicious.

612
00:44:43.490 --> 00:44:45.250
Okay.

613
00:44:49.980 --> 00:44:54.120
Wow, what the heck! I can eat all of this?

614
00:44:54.120 --> 00:44:55.790
Yeah, come sit.

615
00:44:55.790 --> 00:44:57.530
Yes.

616
00:44:59.570 --> 00:45:02.660
What about Choi Taek? He says he'll eat later!

617
00:45:02.660 --> 00:45:04.230
I thought so.

618
00:45:04.230 --> 00:45:08.000
Still, when his father was here, he at least pretended to eat.

619
00:45:11.670 --> 00:45:13.420
This place is famous?

620
00:45:13.420 --> 00:45:15.040
This hotel makes great food.

621
00:45:15.040 --> 00:45:18.860
The ocean is near, so the seafood is great.

622
00:45:18.860 --> 00:45:21.610
Where else is good?

623
00:45:21.610 --> 00:45:24.470
I heard there is a famous fusion house nearby.

624
00:45:24.470 --> 00:45:27.470
Ah, the place across the street? The sushi place?

625
00:45:27.470 --> 00:45:29.720
That place is famous, but you can't go there.

626
00:45:29.720 --> 00:45:32.510
Why not? Can't we eat dinner there tomorrow?

627
00:45:32.510 --> 00:45:36.100
There are so many people, it'll take an hour to get in.

628
00:45:42.180 --> 00:45:44.660
You eat well... You eat very well.

629
00:45:44.660 --> 00:45:46.990
Can't eat because there are none to be had, that's all.

630
00:45:51.480 --> 00:45:55.470
<i>Noona, who has that much money?!</i>

631
00:45:55.470 --> 00:45:58.770
<i>That's so much, too much! Is she even a person?!</i>

632
00:45:58.770 --> 00:46:01.720
<i>How can she put that house down as collateral?</i>

633
00:46:01.720 --> 00:46:06.120
<i>Noona, should I come and flip everything over?</i>

634
00:46:06.120 --> 00:46:09.780
It's fine. What good would that do anyway?

635
00:46:09.780 --> 00:46:14.540
Anyway, you just eat well and drive carefully.

636
00:46:14.540 --> 00:46:17.200
<i>Is it the time to worry about me?</i>

637
00:46:17.200 --> 00:46:19.840
<i>Where can you get 10-million won?</i>

638
00:46:19.860 --> 00:46:21.990
I'll figure it out...

639
00:46:21.990 --> 00:46:25.400
And you, don't tell Mom about any of this!

640
00:46:25.400 --> 00:46:26.420
Okay?

641
00:46:26.420 --> 00:46:28.350
<i>Okay!</i>

642
00:46:28.350 --> 00:46:30.560
I'm hanging up.

643
00:46:40.180 --> 00:46:42.700
Seon Yeong, I made galbi (marinated beef short ribs).

644
00:46:42.700 --> 00:46:45.850
When you go to the hospital, bring this. It's okay to eat this now, right?

645
00:46:45.850 --> 00:46:49.370
Of course. I'll bring back all your empty containers, too.

646
00:46:49.370 --> 00:46:51.850
Just look after Jin Joo for me.

647
00:46:51.850 --> 00:46:55.690
Still, our Mr. Choi is hanging in there without a caregiver.

648
00:46:55.690 --> 00:46:57.350
That widower is amazing.

649
00:46:57.350 --> 00:46:59.190
Fighting!

650
00:46:59.190 --> 00:47:01.160
I know.

651
00:47:51.700 --> 00:47:55.170
Wow. It's galbi.

652
00:47:55.170 --> 00:48:00.480
I wonder if Deok Seon is doing well?

653
00:48:00.480 --> 00:48:03.250
She's so excited.

654
00:48:03.250 --> 00:48:07.910
Since I raised her strictly, there shouldn't be any big problem, right?

655
00:48:07.910 --> 00:48:11.520
Maybe one or two small problems?

656
00:48:15.880 --> 00:48:17.710
Bathroom BROKEN!

657
00:48:17.710 --> 00:48:20.530
The whole night, the water was,  DUL DUL DUL DUL DUL!

658
00:48:20.530 --> 00:48:22.490
I couldn't sleep at all! OKAY?

659
00:48:22.490 --> 00:48:24.250
OKAY? OKAY?

660
00:48:24.250 --> 00:48:26.150
The room is so cold!

661
00:48:26.150 --> 00:48:31.200
I almost died of cold! My mouth went crooked.

662
00:48:31.200 --> 00:48:33.890
It's something to fuss about.

663
00:48:33.890 --> 00:48:36.660
I couldn't sleep at all either.

664
00:48:36.660 --> 00:48:40.080
The sound of the bathroom water leaking was dul dul dul dul dul.

665
00:48:40.080 --> 00:48:43.190
I almost froze to death. The window wouldn't close.

666
00:48:43.190 --> 00:48:45.950
For a girl it would've been even more uncomfortable.

667
00:48:45.950 --> 00:48:48.470
I think our entire floor was like that.

668
00:48:48.470 --> 00:48:50.160
Then...

669
00:48:50.160 --> 00:48:53.090
Aiyoo... So Master Choi's condition probably isn't great then.

670
00:48:53.090 --> 00:48:55.890
They're being difficult to outsiders.

671
00:48:55.890 --> 00:48:57.750
Really?

672
00:48:57.750 --> 00:49:00.940
This is something that occurs often.

673
00:49:00.940 --> 00:49:03.700
Master Choi's a little late. Did he sleep in?

674
00:49:03.700 --> 00:49:05.990
The competition is on the 7th floor, right?

675
00:49:05.990 --> 00:49:09.320
The Chinese reporters are probably all there.

676
00:49:37.870 --> 00:49:41.100
Enough please.

677
00:50:01.210 --> 00:50:02.170
<i>Choi Taek 6-dan Waiting Room</i>

678
00:50:02.170 --> 00:50:03.940
<i>Choi Taek 6-dan Waiting Room</i>

679
00:50:20.320 --> 00:50:23.090
We still have 30 minutes left.

680
00:50:23.090 --> 00:50:26.290
Then, are we waiting here until then?

681
00:50:26.290 --> 00:50:29.130
Before the competition he doesn't come out of there.

682
00:50:29.130 --> 00:50:31.150
It's his time alone.

683
00:50:31.150 --> 00:50:33.740
I'll go to the restroom.

684
00:50:33.740 --> 00:50:35.320
Yes.

685
00:50:59.940 --> 00:51:02.510
Mr. Choi 6-dan, please give a pose.

686
00:51:02.510 --> 00:51:06.690
I'm sorry, but can you please go outside.

687
00:51:10.590 --> 00:51:12.590
I'm sorry.

688
00:51:13.660 --> 00:51:15.720
What did you just do! Are you in your right mind?

689
00:51:15.720 --> 00:51:18.540
Aigoo! You oughta get hit!

690
00:51:18.550 --> 00:51:22.100
Master Taek doesn't even drink water before a competition. The same goes for the rest.

691
00:51:22.100 --> 00:51:24.740
This brat who's blood hasn't dried (meaning he's too young).

692
00:51:24.740 --> 00:51:26.020
I'm sorry.

693
00:51:26.020 --> 00:51:27.960
I'm sorry.

694
00:51:29.440 --> 00:51:32.290
The competition is going to start. Please come in.

695
00:51:32.290 --> 00:51:33.860
Thank you.

696
00:51:58.990 --> 00:52:00.910
Hello.

697
00:52:00.910 --> 00:52:05.420
Oppa. What's the matter that you called?

698
00:52:07.420 --> 00:52:11.690
You heard from Tae Soo, right? He told you everything again.

699
00:52:13.290 --> 00:52:16.550
Don't worry, I am already looking into it.

700
00:52:16.550 --> 00:52:20.160
I know. I know that you don't have money. It's alright.

701
00:52:20.160 --> 00:52:23.790
It's not like 10-million won is a child's name.

702
00:52:26.450 --> 00:52:30.100
I know that too, that you have a rich friend.

703
00:52:31.320 --> 00:52:33.940
I get it. I will try talking to him.

704
00:52:33.940 --> 00:52:36.250
The person borrowing the money should be the one to personally say it.

705
00:52:36.250 --> 00:52:40.470
I will talk to him so don't say anything to him.

706
00:52:40.470 --> 00:52:45.360
It's for real. I will be the one to call.

707
00:52:46.280 --> 00:52:50.070
Right, right. I understand, Oppa. Go on in.

708
00:53:14.230 --> 00:53:16.940
Please come in.

709
00:53:16.940 --> 00:53:19.300
Is it done?

710
00:53:36.800 --> 00:53:39.950
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

711
00:53:39.950 --> 00:53:41.980
I'm sorry.

712
00:53:41.980 --> 00:53:44.030
Ahjussi, what happened to Taekie?

713
00:53:44.030 --> 00:53:46.440
Blackstone won by half a point.

714
00:53:46.440 --> 00:53:48.460
I mean, he won.

715
00:53:48.460 --> 00:53:49.910
Then is it all done now?

716
00:53:49.910 --> 00:53:52.770
No. Two wins out of three games. It's just the first game.

717
00:53:52.770 --> 00:53:57.840
If he wins tomorrow then it's cleanly finished, but if not, he would have to go for the third.

718
00:54:17.720 --> 00:54:20.780
Taek, you can get off. It's this floor.

719
00:54:20.780 --> 00:54:22.220
Yeah.

720
00:54:22.220 --> 00:54:25.570
Today's dinner is Korean cuisine. I will come and get you later.

721
00:54:25.570 --> 00:54:29.910
I don't want to eat. Just wake me up at 7 tomorrow.

722
00:54:32.370 --> 00:54:34.090
Okay.

723
00:54:38.300 --> 00:54:40.260
He won't come.

724
00:54:40.260 --> 00:54:41.670
What should I do?

725
00:54:41.670 --> 00:54:45.650
What do you mean? He will probably eat something after the game tomorrow.

726
00:54:45.650 --> 00:54:48.170
What should I do?

727
00:54:48.170 --> 00:54:51.250
I think I will eat a lot, Ahjussi.

728
00:54:51.250 --> 00:54:53.990
I'm so hungry.

729
00:54:59.750 --> 00:55:02.930
<i>Seoul region's student council coalition and their entire delegation began their rally,</i>

730
00:55:02.930 --> 00:55:07.520
<i>demanding the establishment of democracy in politics.</i>

731
00:55:07.520 --> 00:55:09.120
<i>During the demonstration, there were dozens of injuries...</i>

732
00:55:09.120 --> 00:55:11.710
Bo Ra... Did she come home early?

733
00:55:11.710 --> 00:55:13.110
She came earlier.

734
00:55:13.110 --> 00:55:16.860
<i>Tomorrow at the Gwanghwamun Gate area, five thousand university students from Seochongnyeon,</i>

735
00:55:16.860 --> 00:55:22.720
<i>are expected to participate in a rally calling for unified membership in nationalism for the entire country.</i>

736
00:55:22.720 --> 00:55:27.810
<i> Accordingly, the police...</i>

737
00:55:27.810 --> 00:55:33.450
If that girl goes and protests again, I will shave all her hair off and put her in the temple.

738
00:55:35.870 --> 00:55:40.860
But then, Jeong Bong went to the temple, right?

739
00:55:40.860 --> 00:55:43.370
What temple is that?

740
00:55:43.370 --> 00:55:45.880
It's a famous temple. A brand name temple.

741
00:55:45.880 --> 00:55:48.150
Geez, you're an ignorant woman.

742
00:55:48.150 --> 00:55:52.570
All temples would be the same. What temple is a brand name one?

743
00:55:52.570 --> 00:55:56.070
There's one temple that's always on TV these days.

744
00:56:11.710 --> 00:56:20.630
♫ <i>In my small hand there is a candle, only if I can light up the night </i>♫

745
00:56:20.630 --> 00:56:29.890
♫<i> In my small mind, there is a candle, only if I can pray this night</i> ♫

746
00:56:29.890 --> 00:56:39.020
♫<i> Let's celebrate the candle, we should celebrate the candle </i>♫

747
00:56:39.020 --> 00:56:47.890
♫<i> Let's celebrate the candle, we should celebrate the candle </i>♫

748
00:56:47.890 --> 00:56:56.720
♫<i> We should celebrate the candle, we should celebrate the candle </i>♫

749
00:57:01.930 --> 00:57:05.780
I wonder if he ate breakfast? The breakfast here is great.

750
00:57:05.820 --> 00:57:09.120
I ate five bowls.

751
00:57:09.120 --> 00:57:11.070
Very good.

752
00:57:13.320 --> 00:57:15.740
Oh, here he comes.

753
00:57:42.400 --> 00:57:44.420
He's here.

754
00:57:45.820 --> 00:57:49.130
Sorry, but excuse us.

755
00:57:54.830 --> 00:57:57.450
<i>Choi Taek, Rank 6</i>

756
00:58:33.370 --> 00:58:35.670
Please enter.

757
00:58:37.520 --> 00:58:40.200
Mr. Yoo, come in for a moment.

758
00:58:41.720 --> 00:58:43.040
He's coming out.

759
00:58:43.040 --> 00:58:45.420
Yes, I will bring him out.

760
00:58:47.140 --> 00:58:49.050
Taek!

761
00:58:52.420 --> 00:58:54.850
They said you can go in now.

762
00:58:58.810 --> 00:59:00.360
Yeah.

763
00:59:29.270 --> 00:59:31.830
- Are you going out? 
 - Yeah, to Jeong Hwan's.

764
00:59:31.830 --> 00:59:35.610
Then can you bring the empty bowl on the way?

765
00:59:35.610 --> 00:59:36.640
Okay.

766
00:59:36.640 --> 00:59:39.180
It's on the table.

767
00:59:42.420 --> 00:59:44.150
Hey, this.

768
00:59:44.150 --> 00:59:46.420
- Mom, I'll leave it here. 
 - Okay.

769
00:59:46.420 --> 00:59:49.690
- Let's go. 
 - Where?

770
00:59:50.410 --> 00:59:53.270
Dong Ryong went all the way to Dobong-dong, and borrowed Paris Emma.

771
00:59:53.270 --> 00:59:54.970
Let's wait in Taek's room.

772
00:59:54.970 --> 00:59:56.600
Hey.

773
00:59:56.600 --> 00:59:58.270
Wait. Wait.

774
00:59:58.270 --> 00:59:59.470
Why?

775
00:59:59.470 --> 01:00:02.140
I will go and meet No Eul for a while.

776
01:00:02.140 --> 01:00:04.480
Don't you dare bring No Eul. He's a total loose-lipped person.

777
01:00:04.480 --> 01:00:06.180
Okay. Go on ahead.

778
01:00:06.180 --> 01:00:08.110
Hurry.

779
01:00:17.600 --> 01:00:19.470
Noona. Bo Ra Noona.

780
01:00:19.470 --> 01:00:21.710
Noona is not in.

781
01:00:21.710 --> 01:00:24.010
- Why? 
 - Huh?

782
01:00:24.010 --> 01:00:26.950
I just wanted to ask something.

783
01:00:28.070 --> 01:00:31.190
But then, where did she go?

784
01:00:32.460 --> 01:00:34.680
To exercise.

785
01:00:43.880 --> 01:00:46.520
She's going to be fine, right?

786
01:00:46.520 --> 01:00:50.710
Of course. My sister is so good at running away.

787
01:00:53.860 --> 01:00:56.020
Keep quiet!

788
01:00:56.020 --> 01:00:58.150
Keep quiet!

789
01:01:02.310 --> 01:01:04.180
Quiet down, you bastards!

790
01:01:07.800 --> 01:01:11.370
Get in! Put your heads down!

791
01:01:11.370 --> 01:01:14.480
Get In! Put your heads down!

792
01:01:24.120 --> 01:01:27.930
Yes, is this First Real Estate Agency?

793
01:01:27.930 --> 01:01:32.110
Th-That... Is there a house that is cheap these days?

794
01:01:32.110 --> 01:01:35.450
At this rate, it would be nice if it's in Ssangmundong.

795
01:01:37.680 --> 01:01:41.100
Is there a cheaper one?

796
01:01:42.560 --> 01:01:45.830
Yes, yes. Please do give me a call.

797
01:01:45.830 --> 01:01:47.960
Yes.

798
01:01:50.960 --> 01:01:53.590
Seon Yeong.

799
01:01:53.630 --> 01:01:55.980
It seems like you'll be the one to go today.

800
01:01:55.980 --> 01:01:58.060
Mi Ran Hyungnim twisted her ankle.

801
01:01:58.060 --> 01:02:01.550
- Did she twist it badly? 
 - She slipped on the stairs.

802
01:02:01.550 --> 01:02:04.960
I need to take care of the meal for both house's men so you should go today.

803
01:02:04.960 --> 01:02:07.650
I will feed Seon Woo and Jin Joo.

804
01:02:07.650 --> 01:02:10.340
Of course, the youngest should be the one to deliver.

805
01:02:10.340 --> 01:02:14.960
Anyway, Taek's dad called this morning asking to bring him his shampoo and conditioner.

806
01:02:14.960 --> 01:02:17.660
Oh my, it's about time to wash his hair.

807
01:02:17.660 --> 01:02:19.490
He hasn't been able to wash it himself.

808
01:02:19.490 --> 01:02:22.390
He hasn't washed it even once since the surgery? it must be awfully hard to bear.

809
01:02:22.390 --> 01:02:27.810
What do you mean? It would be like his usual style.

810
01:03:31.270 --> 01:03:33.560
Why a wheelchair?

811
01:04:03.590 --> 01:04:08.650
Oh right. Isn't today Taek's competition? Did he win?

812
01:04:09.930 --> 01:04:12.430
I still haven't heard from him.

813
01:04:20.280 --> 01:04:22.430
Thank you.

814
01:04:24.550 --> 01:04:27.500
He's probably going to break his record.

815
01:04:27.500 --> 01:04:32.010
Ahjussi. How could a person sit still for ten hours?

816
01:04:32.010 --> 01:04:33.800
Is he a human?

817
01:04:33.800 --> 01:04:36.430
He probably doesn't notice that ten hours have passed.

818
01:04:37.110 --> 01:04:38.980
What the...

819
01:04:41.330 --> 01:04:45.240
It's over.   You may go in.

820
01:05:01.100 --> 01:05:03.590
Let's go!

821
01:05:03.590 --> 01:05:05.470
Excuse me. Excuse me.

822
01:05:05.470 --> 01:05:07.300
Ahjussi, did Taek lose?

823
01:05:07.300 --> 01:05:09.280
No. He won.

824
01:05:09.280 --> 01:05:12.310
Huh? But why is his expression like that? It makes a person confused.

825
01:05:12.310 --> 01:05:14.520
That's Baduk etiquette.

826
01:05:15.800 --> 01:05:19.130
You have to be humble in victory and keep manners in defeat.

827
01:05:19.130 --> 01:05:21.660
That is Baduk etiquette.

828
01:05:21.660 --> 01:05:24.960
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

829
01:05:24.960 --> 01:05:28.420
What is that? If you're happy then you can just be happy about it.

830
01:05:43.760 --> 01:05:45.250
How many are left?

831
01:05:45.250 --> 01:05:47.120
Five?

832
01:05:48.680 --> 01:05:51.130
Hey, get off.

833
01:05:51.130 --> 01:05:53.350
Whoa. You're too much.

834
01:05:53.350 --> 01:05:55.070
This is Nanjido.

835
01:05:55.070 --> 01:05:57.630
Should we go to the police station?

836
01:06:03.280 --> 01:06:05.140
Hey. Next, you.

837
01:06:05.140 --> 01:06:07.420
Why are you speaking informally.

838
01:06:07.420 --> 01:06:09.500
Do you know me?

839
01:06:34.860 --> 01:06:37.010
<i>Baegyeon-ri, Gunnae-myeon, Paju-si, Entrance to Tongilchon Village</i>

840
01:06:58.920 --> 01:07:01.100
Let's go out together so that I can get some exercise.

841
01:07:01.100 --> 01:07:03.020
I'm not going.

842
01:07:03.020 --> 01:07:07.230
I will go buy some carp bread outside while getting some fresh air.

843
01:07:08.250 --> 01:07:11.900
I saw that they were selling it five pieces for 200 won on the way here.

844
01:07:11.900 --> 01:07:14.830
I will go and buy some so stay here.

845
01:07:41.190 --> 01:07:43.990
Is that Tae Yeong?

846
01:07:43.990 --> 01:07:47.160
Right. It's me.

847
01:07:48.540 --> 01:07:52.570
Aigoo. Seriously. What is this?

848
01:07:52.570 --> 01:07:55.550
Why did you come? I'm fine.

849
01:07:55.550 --> 01:07:59.410
What do you mean fine? Do you know how scary a hemorrhage is?

850
01:07:59.410 --> 01:08:02.430
A person who knows that just came today?

851
01:08:02.430 --> 01:08:06.760
I just came back from the factory in the countryside, you punk.

852
01:08:06.760 --> 01:08:10.670
I knew that it would come to this one day.

853
01:08:10.670 --> 01:08:16.030
A person who has a high blood pressure, as if he takes medicine or as if he controls what he eats.

854
01:08:18.490 --> 01:08:23.130
In the future, you're going to take care of your health, right?

855
01:08:23.130 --> 01:08:27.560
Moo Soeng, please live while taking care of your health.

856
01:08:27.600 --> 01:08:31.800
Don't live just for Taek but live your life as well.

857
01:08:32.700 --> 01:08:35.780
A life that's lived just once would just pass by.

858
01:08:35.780 --> 01:08:38.740
Are you going to take all that money with you when you die?

859
01:08:38.740 --> 01:08:44.250
Right. I will have it buried with me.

860
01:08:47.930 --> 01:08:55.070
Punk. Since Jae Sang left, there are only two of us left as hometown friends.

861
01:08:55.070 --> 01:08:58.140
So please take care of your health, okay?

862
01:08:58.140 --> 01:08:59.800
Okay.

863
01:08:59.800 --> 01:09:02.330
Stop nagging.

864
01:09:03.550 --> 01:09:06.190
Oh, right. Moo Seong.

865
01:09:06.190 --> 01:09:07.330
Right?

866
01:09:07.330 --> 01:09:10.900
You... still haven't heard it, right?

867
01:09:10.900 --> 01:09:12.950
What about?

868
01:09:12.950 --> 01:09:15.360
Then you weren't told, I see.

869
01:09:15.360 --> 01:09:18.850
What is it about? Who is it about?

870
01:09:52.320 --> 01:09:54.120
<i>Boyfriend</i>

871
01:10:20.110 --> 01:10:23.320
<i>Our house. House upstairs.</i>

872
01:10:39.200 --> 01:10:41.640
<i>Wow.</i>

873
01:10:41.640 --> 01:10:42.910
Eat a lot.

874
01:10:42.910 --> 01:10:45.450
Yes.

875
01:10:57.980 --> 01:10:59.430
<i>Neighbor.</i>

876
01:11:13.510 --> 01:11:16.080
I ate so well!

877
01:11:16.080 --> 01:11:19.190
I ate and got indigestion! Go! Go!

878
01:11:19.190 --> 01:11:24.130
The dean has become cute!

879
01:11:24.130 --> 01:11:26.900
- Oh my! 
 - Go! Go!

880
01:11:28.180 --> 01:11:31.560
Seriously, where did everyone go?

881
01:11:34.950 --> 01:11:38.000
<i>House up front. (Seon Woo)</i>

882
01:11:56.230 --> 01:11:59.250
Don't answer. Don't answer.

883
01:12:09.860 --> 01:12:11.730
<i>Hello.</i>

884
01:12:14.480 --> 01:12:16.610
Hello?

885
01:12:16.610 --> 01:12:18.520
Who is it?

886
01:12:20.480 --> 01:12:22.390
Hello?

887
01:12:23.270 --> 01:12:27.280
It's me. Bo Ra.

888
01:12:28.130 --> 01:12:30.100
It's me Bo—

889
01:12:30.100 --> 01:12:32.250
It's Seong Bo Ra!

890
01:12:32.250 --> 01:12:34.570
Congratulations.

891
01:12:36.070 --> 01:12:38.210
Congratulations.

892
01:12:38.210 --> 01:12:42.350
We will have a congratulatory party in the restaurant up front. Let's go together.

893
01:12:42.350 --> 01:12:47.310
I'm tired so I will rest in the room with my friend.

894
01:12:47.310 --> 01:12:49.890
Well, you probably couldn't sleep for the last two days.

895
01:12:49.890 --> 01:12:51.760
You couldn't eat either.

896
01:12:51.760 --> 01:12:54.730
But still, being young is good.

897
01:12:54.730 --> 01:12:57.720
How could you hang in there without a meal?

898
01:12:57.720 --> 01:13:00.850
You have good stamina.

899
01:13:00.850 --> 01:13:06.460
This time, I really ate well. I didn't skip a meal.

900
01:13:09.940 --> 01:13:15.260
I also slept well. The room was warm. I was in really good condition this time.

901
01:13:15.260 --> 01:13:16.960
Pardon?

902
01:13:16.960 --> 01:13:19.200
You are saying that you a-ate?

903
01:13:19.200 --> 01:13:22.840
Yes. Didn't you buy it for me?

904
01:13:22.840 --> 01:13:24.740
Me?

905
01:13:24.740 --> 01:13:26.610
What?

906
01:13:30.500 --> 01:13:35.890
<i>Thank you, Jang Pyo.</i>

907
01:13:35.890 --> 01:13:39.090
Taek, I made a fried egg.

908
01:13:39.090 --> 01:13:40.970
Jang Pyo, thank you.

909
01:13:40.970 --> 01:13:43.970
Very good!

910
01:13:54.790 --> 01:13:57.820
<i> Japanese Restaurant </i>

911
01:14:03.030 --> 01:14:12.310
♫ <i>Today, from a forgotten friend, I got a call</i> ♫

912
01:14:12.310 --> 01:14:20.540
♫ <i>That he will be leaving far away tomorrow</i> ♫

913
01:14:20.540 --> 01:14:22.290
<i>The bathroom is broken.</i>

914
01:14:22.290 --> 01:14:25.090
<i>The water is dripping dul dul dul dul all night.</i>

915
01:14:25.090 --> 01:14:27.010
<i>I couldn't sleep a wink.</i>

916
01:14:27.010 --> 01:14:29.010
<i>Okay? Okay?</i>

917
01:14:29.010 --> 01:14:32.380
<i>The room is so cold. I almost froze to death.</i>

918
01:14:32.380 --> 01:14:35.330
<i>My lips got twisted.</i>

919
01:14:35.330 --> 01:14:39.910
<i>My lips got twisted, I said. My friend, is South Korea's treasure.</i>

920
01:14:39.910 --> 01:14:43.810
<i>If you don't change the rooms, an international conflict might arise.</i>

921
01:14:43.810 --> 01:14:45.890
<i>Okay? Okay?</i>

922
01:14:45.890 --> 01:14:47.760
<i>Change the rooms.</i>

923
01:14:47.760 --> 01:14:51.520
<i>Okay? Okay?</i>

924
01:14:52.450 --> 01:14:55.750
♫ <i>So many things we have forgotten as we live</i> ♫

925
01:14:55.750 --> 01:15:02.240
<i>Thank you. 
 ♫ <i>So many things we have forgotten as we live</i> ♫</i>

926
01:15:02.240 --> 01:15:12.230
♫ <i>When we were young, this narrow alley looked so wide</i> ♫

927
01:15:12.230 --> 01:15:22.260
♫ <i>My beloved old friend runs to greet me</i> ♫

928
01:15:55.580 --> 01:15:59.130
<i>Seong Deok Seon!</i>

929
01:16:11.600 --> 01:16:19.280
♫ <i> So many things we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫

930
01:16:19.280 --> 01:16:21.420
Thank you. But this is burnt.

931
01:16:21.420 --> 01:16:24.610
It's burnt. Look at the color.

932
01:16:24.610 --> 01:16:25.640
You can eat it.

933
01:16:25.640 --> 01:16:28.560
No, it's burnt I tell you.

934
01:16:28.560 --> 01:16:30.140
You can eat it.

935
01:16:30.140 --> 01:16:33.540
Okay. Okay, then this one. Give me another one.

936
01:16:33.540 --> 01:16:35.560
Give me another one since this is burnt.

937
01:16:35.560 --> 01:16:37.310
You can eat it.

938
01:16:37.310 --> 01:16:39.520
Okay. Okay. Make one more please.

939
01:16:39.520 --> 01:16:41.820
- Come on, come on. 
 - Thank you.

940
01:16:41.820 --> 01:16:43.820
It's good to have a friend.

941
01:16:43.820 --> 01:16:46.400
She's better than your father.

942
01:16:46.400 --> 01:16:50.440
Oh right. I will go and make a call.

943
01:16:52.320 --> 01:16:56.880
You worked hard. I'm fine.

944
01:16:56.880 --> 01:16:59.540
The ahjummas come to the hospital every day.

945
01:16:59.540 --> 01:17:02.920
What about Deok Seon? Did you buy her lots of delicious things?

946
01:17:04.640 --> 01:17:06.040
Okay.

947
01:17:06.040 --> 01:17:11.090
Rest well tomorrow. Right.

948
01:17:11.130 --> 01:17:14.620
Food? The hospital food is alright.

949
01:17:14.620 --> 01:17:18.040
You should take care of your meals.

950
01:17:30.140 --> 01:17:33.550
Looks like only thin people live in Gangnam.

951
01:17:33.550 --> 01:17:36.430
Even the carp bread is thin.

952
01:17:43.210 --> 01:17:45.520
Why are you looking at me like that?

953
01:17:45.520 --> 01:17:48.480
Is there something stuck on my face?

954
01:17:50.280 --> 01:17:52.280
Seon Yeong.

955
01:17:54.060 --> 01:17:58.860
You... Why didn't you tell Oppa.

956
01:18:01.620 --> 01:18:02.990
My brother told you, right?

957
01:18:02.990 --> 01:18:10.230
Girl. We live seeing each other every day but I had to hear it from Tae Yeong.

958
01:18:11.700 --> 01:18:14.280
<i>Oh right. Moo Seong.</i>

959
01:18:14.280 --> 01:18:15.400
<i>Yeah?</i>

960
01:18:15.400 --> 01:18:18.910
<i>You... haven't heard about it, right?</i>

961
01:18:18.910 --> 01:18:20.950
<i>What about?</i>

962
01:18:20.950 --> 01:18:23.380
<i>I guest you weren't told, I see.</i>

963
01:18:23.380 --> 01:18:26.760
<i>What about? Who is it about?</i>

964
01:18:28.040 --> 01:18:31.400
<i>My younger sister, Seon Yeong.</i>

965
01:18:31.400 --> 01:18:33.380
<i>Why?</i>

966
01:18:36.460 --> 01:18:39.110
<i>I... I was supposed to tell you,</i>

967
01:18:39.110 --> 01:18:44.510
<i>but she said I couldn't tell you and that she would be the one to tell you.</i>

968
01:18:59.210 --> 01:19:03.800
Oppa. I am just so embarrassed, that's why.

969
01:19:03.800 --> 01:19:08.510
This girl! What's so embarrassing. I'm your oppa, after all.

970
01:19:09.690 --> 01:19:14.450
I'm not even a bit embarrassed of how I am now.

971
01:19:18.250 --> 01:19:22.530
Seon Yeong, as we live,

972
01:19:22.530 --> 01:19:27.760
it's okay to be troubled and be indebted to other people.

973
01:19:27.760 --> 01:19:30.370
Other people live life like that.

974
01:19:31.290 --> 01:19:35.380
Don't live bottling it up, all alone.

975
01:19:37.010 --> 01:19:41.010
I... To you...

976
01:19:41.010 --> 01:19:44.070
I want to show you that I am living well.

977
01:19:44.070 --> 01:19:51.180
What nonsense! You are living well. How much better do you have to live than now?

978
01:19:52.280 --> 01:19:56.610
Seon Woo, Jin Joo. You've raised them really well.

979
01:19:56.610 --> 01:20:03.330
That alone is a great feat. You do things well at home. You raised your kids well.

980
01:20:03.330 --> 01:20:09.560
And also... You take care of this old hometown oppa very well.

981
01:20:14.470 --> 01:20:18.880
Seon Yeong, if you didn't call me to Seoul back then,

982
01:20:18.880 --> 01:20:24.380
I would still be unable to forget Taek's mom and would still be drinking every day.

983
01:20:27.360 --> 01:20:32.260
Thank you... for calling me.

984
01:20:33.030 --> 01:20:35.350
You're thankful for all sorts of things.

985
01:20:43.040 --> 01:20:45.070
<i>Hello. 
 <i>Fall 1977</i></i>

986
01:20:48.150 --> 01:20:54.350
<i>Is this Seon Yeong? Where is Seoul that I would move?</i>

987
01:20:54.990 --> 01:20:57.250
<i>I will just stay here.</i>

988
01:20:57.250 --> 01:20:59.210
<i>Hurry and come here, Oppa.</i>

989
01:20:59.210 --> 01:21:03.680
<i>If you stay there, you won't be able to move on from Unni Min Jeong.</i>

990
01:21:03.680 --> 01:21:08.550
<i>It would also be better for Taek to grow up in Seoul. Hurry and move to our neighborhood.</i>

991
01:21:08.550 --> 01:21:12.710
<i>It's not like Seoul is a place for people to live. I can't live in a place like that.</i>

992
01:21:12.710 --> 01:21:16.190
<i>Oppa. This place is better than Gyecheon.</i>

993
01:21:16.190 --> 01:21:21.370
<i>All the people are gentle, too. Trust me. The living should continue to live.</i>

994
01:21:21.370 --> 01:21:23.830
<i>Until when will you hold onto Unni Min Jeong who has died?</i>

995
01:21:23.830 --> 01:21:33.510
♫ <i>The more we did that, the more we put love first ♫</i>

996
01:21:33.510 --> 01:21:40.310
♫ <i>It was hard but we were walking together ♫</i>

997
01:21:40.310 --> 01:21:45.680
<i>Are you Taek? You're Taekie, right?</i>

998
01:21:48.480 --> 01:21:52.150
<i>Wow. You look so pretty.</i>

999
01:21:52.150 --> 01:21:56.900
<i>You don't look like your dad at all.  The Heavens helped you.</i>

1000
01:21:56.900 --> 01:22:02.460
<i>Let's go. Let's eat dinner in my house. 
♬ Someday a good day will come ♬</i>

1001
01:22:02.460 --> 01:22:10.280
<i>Hurry on. 
 ♫ <i>Because isn’t that what life is about? ♫</i></i>

1002
01:22:10.280 --> 01:22:15.410
♫ <i>It’s about breathing together ♫</i>

1003
01:22:15.450 --> 01:22:22.350
<i>For me, the best thing that I did was to move to Seoul.</i>

1004
01:22:22.390 --> 01:22:27.260
This time, if not for the neighbors I would be dead by now.

1005
01:22:27.260 --> 01:22:32.690
I am troubling people and am indebted to them. I am sorry for that but I won't mind it.

1006
01:22:32.690 --> 01:22:37.750
As I live, I won't forget those things and will give back to them.

1007
01:22:38.460 --> 01:22:46.580
You too, don't try to do it all by yourself. So what if you are indebted?

1008
01:22:59.960 --> 01:23:02.380
Here, it's 10-million won.

1009
01:23:02.380 --> 01:23:07.380
♫ <i> It was hard but we were walking together  </i> ♫

1010
01:23:07.380 --> 01:23:11.420
Accept it, my arm hurts.

1011
01:23:11.420 --> 01:23:16.510
No, Oppa. I... I won't accept this.

1012
01:23:16.510 --> 01:23:20.550
This girl! What did you hear until now? Hurry and accept it.

1013
01:23:20.570 --> 01:23:26.910
♫ <i> Some day, a good day will come again   </i> ♫

1014
01:23:26.910 --> 01:23:31.120
I'm not giving it to you, I am lending it to you.

1015
01:23:31.120 --> 01:23:35.680
You can just repay me later on. Hurry.

1016
01:23:37.370 --> 01:23:45.060
♫ <i> It’s about breathing together  </i> ♫

1017
01:23:45.060 --> 01:23:51.330
And this one, I'm just giving it to you. 
 ♫ <i> There’s no sturdier wall than that  </i> ♫

1018
01:23:51.330 --> 01:23:57.870
Fix your wrist while I'm saying it nicely. I already told the doctor in charge.

1019
01:23:57.870 --> 01:24:05.020
Whenever you come to the hospital, you can just go and register on the first floor and you can come any time.

1020
01:24:05.020 --> 01:24:11.180
Make sure you go. Understand?

1021
01:24:11.180 --> 01:24:15.440
Tae Yeong came here not worrying about me.

1022
01:24:15.440 --> 01:24:20.370
He came and went worrying only about you.

1023
01:24:20.370 --> 01:24:23.090
Stop making your brother worry.

1024
01:24:23.090 --> 01:24:27.720
And now, be indebted to others.

1025
01:24:27.720 --> 01:24:35.660
And if there is something hard, say that it is hard. Don't live so rigidly.

1026
01:24:35.660 --> 01:24:37.470
Eat some carp bread.

1027
01:24:39.010 --> 01:24:46.770
Here. 
 ♫ <i> It’s about breathing together  </i> ♫

1028
01:24:46.770 --> 01:24:49.860
♫ <i> There’s no sturdier wall than that  </i> ♫

1029
01:24:49.860 --> 01:24:56.540
But you, how many did you buy? How many are these?

1030
01:24:56.540 --> 01:24:57.890
We can eat them all.

1031
01:24:57.890 --> 01:25:02.200
Aigoo. Even from before.

1032
01:25:02.200 --> 01:25:05.880
I will eat them all. I could bring them home, too.

1033
01:25:05.880 --> 01:25:11.700
Is carp bread in Gangnam any different? How many are these?

1034
01:25:13.020 --> 01:25:15.960
Gangnam carp bread is different.

1035
01:25:18.770 --> 01:25:21.510
Let's take a picture.

1036
01:25:21.510 --> 01:25:23.490
- Picture? 
 - Yeah.

1037
01:25:23.490 --> 01:25:25.640
With Taek?

1038
01:25:25.640 --> 01:25:27.700
Aigoo.

1039
01:25:27.700 --> 01:25:29.860
Deok Seon, let's go up.

1040
01:25:29.860 --> 01:25:34.320
Taek! Jang Pyo wants a picture with you.

1041
01:25:34.320 --> 01:25:37.560
Your name is Jang Pyo? You've became friends.

1042
01:25:37.560 --> 01:25:40.690
Yes, we became close while fighting.

1043
01:25:45.480 --> 01:25:47.720
Hey! Smile.

1044
01:25:47.720 --> 01:25:49.790
Okay.

1045
01:25:49.790 --> 01:25:54.520
One, two, three. (in Chinese)

1046
01:25:56.350 --> 01:25:57.950
Thank you.

1047
01:25:59.290 --> 01:26:00.730
Thank you.

1048
01:26:01.450 --> 01:26:03.910
Stand, you two. I will take a picture.

1049
01:26:03.910 --> 01:26:06.610
- Us? 
 - Go on and stand together.

1050
01:26:06.610 --> 01:26:08.540
Go on. It's okay.

1051
01:26:08.540 --> 01:26:10.880
Sunbae really takes pictures that are masterpieces.

1052
01:26:10.880 --> 01:26:14.110
Hurry and stand together.

1053
01:26:16.440 --> 01:26:19.440
Hoy.  I'm not pretty today.

1054
01:26:20.400 --> 01:26:23.370
- You're pretty. 
 - Really?

1055
01:26:24.000 --> 01:26:26.050
Your clothes are pretty too.

1056
01:26:26.830 --> 01:26:29.440
- Are my clothes fine? 
 - Yeah.

1057
01:26:30.440 --> 01:26:32.370
It's yours.

1058
01:26:38.010 --> 01:26:45.110
Now then, I'm taking it. One...

1059
01:26:45.110 --> 01:26:49.060
Two... Three.

1060
01:26:54.370 --> 01:26:58.360
- Honey, when was this? 
 <i>December 2015</i>

1061
01:27:01.170 --> 01:27:06.280
I told you to wear warmer clothes. You really don't listen.

1062
01:27:08.140 --> 01:27:10.860
January 1989

1063
01:27:11.740 --> 01:27:16.450
Wow.  You... remember all sorts of things.

1064
01:27:17.430 --> 01:27:20.410
This day is probably the biggest day of your life, right?

1065
01:27:20.940 --> 01:27:22.360
Right?

1066
01:27:24.220 --> 01:27:29.290
How could you exactly remember something from 30 years ago?

1067
01:27:30.330 --> 01:27:33.870
So you remember everything about me?

1068
01:27:36.140 --> 01:27:38.020
Are you senile?

1069
01:27:39.270 --> 01:27:41.830
The date is written below.

1070
01:27:44.810 --> 01:27:48.270
You're embarrassed, right? You should be.

1071
01:27:48.270 --> 01:27:49.650
Water?

1072
01:27:49.650 --> 01:27:52.620
Never mind. You shove it down yourself.

1073
01:28:52.860 --> 01:28:54.250
<i>Village Bus</i>

1074
01:29:23.390 --> 01:29:27.050
Noona. Are you alright?

1075
01:29:39.610 --> 01:29:41.960
The bus has stopped running so I called a taxi.

1076
01:29:41.960 --> 01:29:44.820
It's going to take about 30 minutes.

1077
01:29:48.960 --> 01:29:51.720
You're not hurt anywhere, right?

1078
01:29:51.720 --> 01:29:53.650
No.

1079
01:29:57.320 --> 01:30:00.070
What do you want to eat?

1080
01:30:01.050 --> 01:30:03.690
There's nothing that you want to eat.

1081
01:30:04.400 --> 01:30:07.200
Never mind. Just order anything.

1082
01:30:08.130 --> 01:30:10.560
- Ahjumma .
 - Yes?

1083
01:30:10.560 --> 01:30:13.980
Can you give us two soondae soup.

1084
01:30:30.180 --> 01:30:33.160
But still, the soup is pretty alright.

1085
01:30:43.600 --> 01:30:46.330
The young man asked so earnestly.

1086
01:30:46.330 --> 01:30:48.020
Thank you.

1087
01:30:48.020 --> 01:30:50.860
Good times.

1088
01:30:52.770 --> 01:30:55.330
I didn't say anything.

1089
01:30:59.400 --> 01:31:01.370
Seon Woo, how old are you?

1090
01:31:01.370 --> 01:31:02.650
Pardon?

1091
01:31:02.650 --> 01:31:04.590
How old are you, I said.

1092
01:31:04.590 --> 01:31:07.670
Eighteen. Why, all of a sudden?

1093
01:31:08.640 --> 01:31:11.160
I saw you for eighteen years.

1094
01:31:11.160 --> 01:31:15.410
For those eighteen years, have I ever got mad at you?

1095
01:31:15.410 --> 01:31:20.050
I make a fuss to the others, but I don't think I have done such to you.

1096
01:31:20.050 --> 01:31:21.730
Right?

1097
01:31:22.570 --> 01:31:24.190
Yes.

1098
01:31:24.190 --> 01:31:27.330
You are really kind, you know.

1099
01:31:27.330 --> 01:31:33.160
You are kind, upright and smart.

1100
01:31:38.550 --> 01:31:41.640
I like you as a person.

1101
01:31:41.640 --> 01:31:48.310
In the future too, can't we live like before?

1102
01:31:51.210 --> 01:31:56.070
I don't want to break this kind of relationship with you. You understand what I mean, right?

1103
01:32:01.760 --> 01:32:04.050
I don't like to though.

1104
01:32:06.610 --> 01:32:11.720
I don't like having this kind of relationship with you. It's meaningless to me.

1105
01:32:27.420 --> 01:32:29.930
Let's go to the concert together.

1106
01:32:36.410 --> 01:32:41.050
Not as my friend's sister, but as a man and woman.

1107
01:32:53.680 --> 01:32:57.950
<i>A line means it only ends there.</i>

1108
01:32:58.650 --> 01:33:03.870
<i>Keeping the line means keeping the usual state.</i>

1109
01:33:03.870 --> 01:33:11.300
<i> It means to maintain the boundary that has been set for their world, rules, and relationships. </i>

1110
01:33:11.300 --> 01:33:14.770
<i>In the end, if you don't cross the line</i>,

1111
01:33:14.770 --> 01:33:21.370
<i>it also means that you cannot meet the other world and  connection.</i>

1112
01:33:28.200 --> 01:33:34.940
<i>If you are dreaming of a new connection, if you are dreaming of a new love; you will have to cross the line.</i>

1113
01:33:37.270 --> 01:33:42.910
<i>The keep the line means that you and I can only go up to that point.</i>

1114
01:33:42.910 --> 01:33:47.760
♫ <i> I can't avoid this passionate love </i> ♫

1115
01:33:47.760 --> 01:33:56.270
♫ <i> My dear, come back to me </i> ♫

1116
01:34:00.670 --> 01:34:06.730
<i>Of course, there are lines in this world that should not be crossed.</i>

1117
01:34:31.700 --> 01:34:33.530
Excuse me.

1118
01:34:38.380 --> 01:34:40.120
Right?

1119
01:34:42.030 --> 01:34:43.940
Right.

1121
01:34:59.830 --> 01:35:01.560
That person!

1122
01:35:01.560 --> 01:35:05.610
That person! It's that person!

1123
01:35:05.610 --> 01:35:10.290
It's him! Right!

1124
01:35:12.370 --> 01:35:15.370
Hey!

1125
01:35:23.890 --> 01:35:25.980
<i>Throw these away!</i>

1126
01:35:25.980 --> 01:35:29.860
<i>As it is, return them.</i>

1127
01:35:31.220 --> 01:35:33.740
<i>It's so fascinating.</i>

1128
01:35:33.740 --> 01:35:35.000
<i>What's the reason?</i>

1129
01:35:35.000 --> 01:35:38.420
<i>I don't know. I don't know, he doesn't know, nobody knows.</i>

1130
01:35:38.420 --> 01:35:41.970
<i>But then, I haven't seen Jeong Bong the whole day. Do you know where he went?</i>

1131
01:35:41.970 --> 01:35:44.500
<i>Oh my!</i>

1132
01:35:44.500 --> 01:35:46.660
<i>Okay. Don't move.</i>

1133
01:35:46.660 --> 01:35:48.440
<i>He's not that kind of child though.</i>

1134
01:35:48.440 --> 01:35:51.310
<i>So bothersome.</i>

1135
01:35:56.930 --> 01:35:59.430
<i>Don't worry about it.</i>

1136
01:36:01.060 --> 01:36:04.310
<i>How would you know when and where you are going to meet the man of your fate?</i>

1137
01:36:04.310 --> 01:36:08.360
<i>Hey, of course I'm a man. Then, am I a girl?</i>

1138
01:36:11.460 --> 01:36:12.900
<i> I have something to say to you.</i>

1139
01:36:12.900 --> 01:36:16.210
<i>Me?</i>

1140
01:36:16.210 --> 01:36:19.990
<i>Yes, just for a while.</i>

1141
01:36:21.480 --> 01:36:25.410
<i>What if he really likes me? What do I do?</i>

1142
01:36:25.410 --> 01:36:28.780
<i> You two look good together. Good luck. </i>

1143
01:36:28.780 --> 01:36:30.080
<i>What are you doing here?</i>

1144
01:36:30.080 --> 01:36:32.720
<i>I have something to ask you.</i>

1145
01:36:32.720 --> 01:36:36.560
<i>You see...</i>