"Reply 1988" KDrama Script: Ep16 (Full, English)

1
00:00:02.600 --> 00:00:07.440
<i>Reply 1988</i>

2
00:00:20.170 --> 00:00:22.670
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:00:27.590 --> 00:00:34.510
♫ <i>   I really didn't know </i> ♫

4
00:00:34.510 --> 00:00:40.210
♫ <i> That love was like glass   </i> ♫

5
00:00:41.590 --> 00:00:48.530
♫ <i>Though it shines beautifully </i> ♫

6
00:00:48.530 --> 00:00:50.110
♫ <i>To break </i> ♫

7
00:00:50.110 --> 00:00:53.800
She's so pretty.

8
00:00:53.800 --> 00:00:56.730
You changed again? It's Noonim Won Joon Hee now?

9
00:00:56.730 --> 00:00:59.080
Noona Ji Yeon will be sad.

10
00:01:02.420 --> 00:01:08.360
♫ <i>Love in pieces </i> ♫

11
00:01:10.040 --> 00:01:13.680
I think I might have indigestion.  Hold on.

12
00:01:15.710 --> 00:01:17.470
Are you alright?

13
00:01:17.470 --> 00:01:22.870
♫ <i>Such pain  </i> ♫

14
00:01:22.870 --> 00:01:24.380
Wow.

15
00:01:24.380 --> 00:01:31.300
♫ <i>  Sadness can be forgotten </i> ♫

16
00:01:31.300 --> 00:01:37.250
♫ <i>  But a scar cannot be erased </i> ♫

17
00:01:52.550 --> 00:01:54.340
Good job.

18
00:02:04.850 --> 00:02:06.450
Are you alright?

19
00:02:06.450 --> 00:02:11.730
A little.  Taek, what medicines don't you have?

20
00:02:11.730 --> 00:02:13.750
What all do you have?

21
00:02:13.750 --> 00:02:18.950
Headache painkillers, sleeping pills, sleep inducer, cold medicine, flu medicine, digestion aid.

22
00:02:18.950 --> 00:02:21.470
And more.  I have lots.

23
00:02:22.160 --> 00:02:25.450
It's alright.  I've cut down on it quite a bit lately.

24
00:02:28.720 --> 00:02:31.370
Deok Seon.

25
00:02:31.370 --> 00:02:33.250
What are you doing next Saturday?

26
00:02:33.250 --> 00:02:35.980
Me?  Why?

27
00:02:38.900 --> 00:02:41.700
What? Reservation for what?

28
00:02:41.700 --> 00:02:45.040
Movie tickets. Taek went to Jongno to buy tickets.

29
00:02:45.040 --> 00:02:47.450
Of course it took a long time.

30
00:02:47.450 --> 00:02:52.350
What?  You made the kid who doesn't know the way to Jongno to buy movie tickets? Deok Seon made him do it again, right?

31
00:02:52.350 --> 00:02:54.710
He wants to watch a movie with Deok Seon.

32
00:02:54.710 --> 00:02:57.350
Watch the movie and he'll finally confess.
 ♬ <i> Stay with me </i>♬

33
00:02:57.350 --> 00:03:01.470
Wow.  Choi Taek of 6th degree is finally making the game-ending move?

34
00:03:01.470 --> 00:03:05.070
♬<i> Leaving me won't do. </i>♬

35
00:03:05.070 --> 00:03:09.670
What about Saturday?  Don't you have a match the day before, on Friday?
♬<i> Leaving me with longing on a far path♬</i>

36
00:03:09.700 --> 00:03:12.800
If you win this time, you win, right?
♬<i> Leaving me with longing on a far path♬</i>

37
00:03:12.800 --> 00:03:15.810
Whether you win or lose, you should rest a day afterwards.

38
00:03:15.810 --> 00:03:19.200
What's the use of coming back right away, besides just more baduk?
♬<i> You can't pick up a rainbow </i>♬

39
00:03:19.200 --> 00:03:22.100
I can come and play with you.
♬<i> You can't pick up a rainbow </i>♬

40
00:03:22.100 --> 00:03:24.680
I need to study.  I don't have time to play with you.
♬ <i> I'll sit at the window </i>♬

41
00:03:24.680 --> 00:03:27.710
You study and I'll find something to play with beside you.
 ♬ <i> which is a glow from the setting sun </i>♬

42
00:03:27.710 --> 00:03:31.600
Like you really will! ♬ <i> I will watch the clouds </i>♬

43
00:03:31.600 --> 00:03:35.510
Anyway, keep Saturday open for me. 
 ♬<i> Floating far away </i>♬

44
00:03:35.510 --> 00:03:39.390
I'll call you after the match, alright?

45
00:03:39.390 --> 00:03:45.610
♫ <i>I'm visualizing in the sky old memories which I've been looking for  </i> ♫

46
00:03:45.610 --> 00:03:50.020
The club is going to take a day to rest and come back on Sunday, but Taek is coming back on Saturday alone.

47
00:03:50.020 --> 00:03:52.300
To see Deok Seon.

48
00:03:52.300 --> 00:03:54.270
What if he loses?

49
00:03:54.270 --> 00:03:56.130
It means he's confident.
♬ <i> In the cold wind which is blowing♬</i>

50
00:03:56.130 --> 00:03:58.830
Where and what time?  I should go sell some flowers. 
♬ <i> In the cold wind which is blowing♬</i>

51
00:03:58.830 --> 00:04:00.430
Should we?

52
00:04:00.430 --> 00:04:03.250
Saturday at seven, Jongno Piccadilly. 
♬ <i> You are lonely and just weep </i>♬

53
00:04:03.250 --> 00:04:05.930
Jeong Pal, want to go? 
♬ <i> You are lonely and just weep </i>♬

54
00:04:06.600 --> 00:04:07.770
Are you nuts?

55
00:04:07.770 --> 00:04:09.950
It's a joke, bastard.
♬ <i> I will always be with you </i>♬

56
00:04:09.950 --> 00:04:15.860
I'm joking too, bastard.
♬ <i> I will always be with you </i>♬

57
00:04:15.860 --> 00:04:19.990
♫ <i>I won't leave </i> ♫

58
00:04:19.990 --> 00:04:24.980
<i>Life Is Ironic</i>

59
00:04:27.870 --> 00:04:34.450
I thought that singing beggar that came last year wouldn't die and would come again.

60
00:04:35.100 --> 00:04:36.410
But this came again too.

61
00:04:36.410 --> 00:04:38.390
<i> National Singing Talent Show</i>

62
00:04:38.390 --> 00:04:42.260
- <i>National </i>
- Singing Talent Show

63
00:04:42.260 --> 00:04:45.290
Hyungnim, should we go on it again this time, too?

64
00:04:45.290 --> 00:04:48.380
Forget it, Hyungnim.  It's too embarrassing already.

65
00:04:48.380 --> 00:04:52.150
We were so close. People don't remember people who got out on the qualifying round.

66
00:04:52.150 --> 00:04:53.590
How in the world would they remember that?

67
00:04:53.590 --> 00:04:56.370
Right?

68
00:04:56.370 --> 00:05:00.200
Oh my, it's been four or five years already for that, too.

69
00:05:00.200 --> 00:05:04.890
I think we kind of lost it back then.

70
00:05:06.010 --> 00:05:10.260
Yeah, why did we do that back then?

71
00:05:12.730 --> 00:05:16.050
It's not the people that's the crime.

72
00:05:16.050 --> 00:05:20.640
Forcing an apology,  that's the crime.

73
00:05:26.340 --> 00:05:29.950
<i> 1984 </i>

74
00:05:29.950 --> 00:05:31.810
<i>National Singing Contest
Preliminary Round</i>

75
00:05:38.120 --> 00:05:41.990
<i>Let's try the last part.</i>

76
00:05:41.990 --> 00:05:46.070
♫ <i>Always waiting for me</i>

77
00:05:57.220 --> 00:05:59.240
<i>Number 242.</i>

78
00:05:59.240 --> 00:06:02.450
<i>Number 242, come please.</i>

79
00:06:02.450 --> 00:06:06.910
<i>Take this.  You should take this.</i>

80
00:06:08.690 --> 00:06:12.380
<i>Seon Woo's Mom, I don't think I can do this from all the shaking.</i>

81
00:06:12.380 --> 00:06:14.570
<i>Give me a drop too.</i>

82
00:06:15.610 --> 00:06:17.000
<i>That's enough.</i>

83
00:06:17.000 --> 00:06:19.890
<i>Look at my arm.  What am I going to do?</i>

84
00:06:19.890 --> 00:06:21.520
<i>Hey.</i>

85
00:06:23.270 --> 00:06:25.450
<i>Are you not shaking?</i>

86
00:06:25.450 --> 00:06:27.260
<i>-Hey. 
 -Ahew, ahew.</i>

87
00:06:27.260 --> 00:06:31.410
<i>It's a little better.  Hyungnim, have a drink.</i>

88
00:06:31.410 --> 00:06:33.570
<i>She doesn't shake.</i>

89
00:06:36.360 --> 00:06:38.980
<i>When did you bring that?</i>

90
00:06:38.980 --> 00:06:42.160
<i>Pour in it here first.  What are you doing?</i>

91
00:06:42.160 --> 00:06:44.890
<i>Give me some too.</i>

92
00:06:44.890 --> 00:06:46.840
<i>Number 245.</i>

93
00:06:46.840 --> 00:06:49.880
<i>Number 245, come please.</i>

94
00:06:55.730 --> 00:06:58.750
<i>Number 247.  Number 247.</i>

95
00:06:58.800 --> 00:07:03.200
<i> Which day ...</i>

96
00:07:03.980 --> 00:07:07.250
<i>I only brought one bottle.</i>

97
00:07:12.430 --> 00:07:17.820
♫ <i>  Long, long ago, a long time ago </i>

98
00:07:17.820 --> 00:07:23.650
♫ <i>A pretty girl with a flower basket  </i> ♫

99
00:07:23.650 --> 00:07:28.740
<i>Number 257.  Number 257, come in, please.</i>

100
00:07:32.000 --> 00:07:36.850
<i>The Wild Dogs who are singing "Butterfly Girl," are you here?</i>

101
00:07:36.850 --> 00:07:40.040
<i>Here.  We're here.</i>

102
00:07:40.040 --> 00:07:42.330
<i>They're here.</i>

103
00:07:42.330 --> 00:07:44.950
<i>Here.</i>

104
00:07:44.950 --> 00:07:46.500
<i>Let's get up now.</i>

105
00:07:46.500 --> 00:07:49.630
<i>Over here!</i>

106
00:07:49.630 --> 00:07:52.720
<i>They're over here.</i>

107
00:07:52.720 --> 00:08:00.250
♫ <i> Will you come, yellow butterfly?   </i> ♫

108
00:08:00.250 --> 00:08:04.540
♫ <i>  Fly butterfly,  my heart too  </i> ♫

109
00:08:04.540 --> 00:08:09.380
♫ <i> Fly together</i> ♫

110
00:08:09.380 --> 00:08:13.870
♫ <i>  I'm a butterfly girl of love </i> ♫

111
00:08:24.200 --> 00:08:25.140
Oh gosh.

112
00:08:25.140 --> 00:08:28.810
Come stop by the hospital later.  The boys' father is fine.

113
00:08:28.810 --> 00:08:33.540
Back surgery is a major surgery.  He's still lucky though.

114
00:08:33.540 --> 00:08:38.580
What lucky? He got hurt in the back of all places.

115
00:08:40.800 --> 00:08:43.220
Bring a couple bottles of soju when you come.

116
00:08:43.220 --> 00:08:44.840
Yes.

117
00:08:45.720 --> 00:08:49.200
Hyungnim, cheer up.

118
00:08:49.200 --> 00:08:53.080
There will be good things happening soon.

119
00:08:53.080 --> 00:08:55.400
Alright then.

120
00:09:11.430 --> 00:09:14.060
Oh geesh.

121
00:09:14.060 --> 00:09:17.490
They say the Yeouido Securities, even the passing dogs

122
00:09:17.490 --> 00:09:20.480
go around with a ₩100,000 bills in their mouths.

123
00:09:20.480 --> 00:09:23.310
These stocks have gone too nuts.

124
00:09:23.310 --> 00:09:26.030
They went up by way too much.

125
00:09:26.030 --> 00:09:28.800
Can I have some of those pancakes, too?

126
00:09:28.800 --> 00:09:31.110
I guess you can eat whatever now?

127
00:09:31.110 --> 00:09:32.460
Yes.

128
00:09:32.460 --> 00:09:35.990
The back is very uncomfortable when it comes to moving around,

129
00:09:35.990 --> 00:09:38.730
but this mouth is fine.

130
00:09:40.390 --> 00:09:44.360
Maybe we should do some stocks too.

131
00:09:44.360 --> 00:09:49.450
Should we buy stocks or not?

132
00:09:49.450 --> 00:09:52.360
Actually I was going to ask about it too.

133
00:09:52.360 --> 00:09:55.570
I was thinking of doing some investments too.

134
00:09:55.570 --> 00:09:58.080
Yeah, that's right.

135
00:09:58.080 --> 00:10:02.950
Please do that.  You can't take all that money with you when you die.

136
00:10:02.950 --> 00:10:05.450
Do some big investments.

137
00:10:05.450 --> 00:10:08.770
It's not like you're possessed by some ghost who died from not saving money.

138
00:10:08.770 --> 00:10:13.000
Those stocks, do you think that's fine? I'm a bit scared.

139
00:10:13.000 --> 00:10:15.280
It's fine, of course.

140
00:10:15.280 --> 00:10:19.700
My friend picked three out for me.

141
00:10:19.700 --> 00:10:24.060
In some twenty or thirty years, I can put on a wedding for my son at the hotel.

142
00:10:24.060 --> 00:10:27.230
And I can send my grandchildren to go study abroad too, he said.

143
00:10:27.230 --> 00:10:28.600
What are they?

144
00:10:28.600 --> 00:10:32.080
- What is that is— 
 - No, no.

145
00:10:32.080 --> 00:10:34.710
That is not it.

146
00:10:34.710 --> 00:10:38.840
Stocks are over.

147
00:10:38.840 --> 00:10:42.450
It increased but increased too much.

148
00:10:42.450 --> 00:10:47.610
It doesn't make sense that the stocks increased to 1,000.

149
00:10:47.610 --> 00:10:52.880
That means you buy it on your shoulders and sell it on your knees.

150
00:10:52.880 --> 00:10:57.640
Stocks are on the head, shoulders, knees,

151
00:10:57.640 --> 00:11:03.670
toes, knees and toes. Heads, shoulders,

152
00:11:03.670 --> 00:11:05.640
noses ears noses ears?

153
00:11:06.330 --> 00:11:11.470
While you had surgery on your back, why didn't you have surgery on your brain?

154
00:11:11.470 --> 00:11:15.970
Seeing the rich people, they all bought stocks.

155
00:11:15.970 --> 00:11:18.650
Hwang Dang Hwang Dang, Bong Hwang Dang!

156
00:11:18.650 --> 00:11:22.730
Just invest in me, trusting me.

157
00:11:22.730 --> 00:11:25.050
But, my friend said...

158
00:11:25.050 --> 00:11:30.170
What were they? Samsung Electronics, Hanmi Pharmacy,

159
00:11:30.170 --> 00:11:33.890
and Pacific Chemicals. He said I should buy these three.

160
00:11:33.890 --> 00:11:36.460
How much is that right now?

161
00:11:36.460 --> 00:11:40.980
I saw in the news today that it's 20,000-30,000 won each.

162
00:11:40.980 --> 00:11:43.700
Wow. It's really expensive.

163
00:11:43.700 --> 00:11:44.910
It did increase a lot.

164
00:11:44.910 --> 00:11:48.900
That's right. It increased, but increased too much!

165
00:11:48.900 --> 00:11:51.750
It is over. It is over.

166
00:11:51.750 --> 00:11:55.270
I'm saying that stock can't increase any more.

167
00:11:55.270 --> 00:11:57.680
So Bong Hwang Dang,

168
00:11:57.680 --> 00:11:59.790
just put it in the bank.

169
00:11:59.790 --> 00:12:04.480
Then I will make you a banking account with 17% interest.

170
00:12:04.480 --> 00:12:09.220
Do as I say. Understand? The bank.

171
00:12:09.220 --> 00:12:12.440
Yes. Thank you.

172
00:12:12.440 --> 00:12:13.610
Where?

173
00:12:13.610 --> 00:12:15.040
To the bank.

174
00:12:16.210 --> 00:12:19.240
- To where? 
 - To the bank.

175
00:12:26.090 --> 00:12:30.220
Hurry up and go. I'll get scolded it I get caught by my dad.

176
00:12:30.930 --> 00:12:32.750
I'll call.

177
00:12:32.750 --> 00:12:37.730
You know, right? If it rings twice and hangs up, it's me.

178
00:12:37.730 --> 00:12:39.670
Twice.

179
00:12:40.770 --> 00:12:46.030
Then, I'll see you next Monday on your birthday.

180
00:12:46.030 --> 00:12:50.740
That day is the school founding anniversary so I know that you don't go to school.

181
00:12:50.740 --> 00:12:53.670
How did you know my birthday?

182
00:12:53.670 --> 00:12:55.830
Through mind reading.

183
00:12:55.830 --> 00:12:57.290
What?

184
00:12:57.290 --> 00:13:03.250
One day, I got to have an ability of reading someone's mind.

185
00:13:03.250 --> 00:13:08.830
If you really love someone, I guess you get special superpowers.

186
00:13:14.600 --> 00:13:17.000
It's okay to smile big.

187
00:13:18.060 --> 00:13:24.870
You prettier when you smile bigger.

188
00:13:27.200 --> 00:13:32.110
♫<i> I don't know why I'm like this <i>♫</i></i>

189
00:13:32.110 --> 00:13:35.480
♫<i> Everything in the world is beautiful <i>♫</i></i>

190
00:13:35.480 --> 00:13:41.810
Miss Man Ok, do you perhaps like shell bread?

191
00:13:43.350 --> 00:13:46.110
What is this?

192
00:13:46.110 --> 00:13:49.720
I just baked a shell bread right now.

193
00:13:49.720 --> 00:13:51.720
Should I give you another one?

194
00:13:51.720 --> 00:13:54.380
I kept on practicing.

195
00:13:54.380 --> 00:13:58.170
It's shell bread. Take it and eat it.

196
00:13:58.170 --> 00:14:00.880
I want to take it.

197
00:14:00.880 --> 00:14:03.310
You can take it.

198
00:14:06.860 --> 00:14:08.140
It doesn't hurt?

199
00:14:08.140 --> 00:14:09.990
It doesn't hurt at all.

200
00:14:10.830 --> 00:14:13.310
It looks so uncomfortable.

201
00:14:13.310 --> 00:14:16.310
<i>Her favorite color is yellow. Her favorite season is winter.</i>

202
00:14:16.310 --> 00:14:18.320
<i>Her favorite food is fried bread.</i>

203
00:14:18.320 --> 00:14:21.220
<i>She doesn't have a favorite subject.</i>

204
00:14:21.220 --> 00:14:23.560
<i>Deok Seon, a little slower.</i>

205
00:14:23.560 --> 00:14:28.090
<i>Her birthday is April 3. There's not many days left.</i>

206
00:14:29.920 --> 00:14:31.920
<i>What would be good?</i>

207
00:14:31.920 --> 00:14:35.330
<i>You can't give any physical thing. There is nothing she doesn't have.</i>

208
00:14:37.000 --> 00:14:41.290
<i>A gift from the heart. Girls fall for them.</i>

209
00:14:41.290 --> 00:14:46.720
<i>A present from the heart?</i>
♬ <i>I don't know what to do.  My heart is just racing. </i>♬

210
00:14:46.720 --> 00:14:53.620
♫<i> I don't know why I'm like this <i>♫</i></i>

211
00:14:53.620 --> 00:14:58.750
♫<i> The whole world looks beautiful <i>♫</i></i>

212
00:14:58.750 --> 00:15:08.970
♫ <i>My heart is inflated like a balloon</i> ♫

213
00:15:08.970 --> 00:15:14.880
♫ <i>I don't know why, smiling girls are all pretty </i>♫

214
00:15:14.900 --> 00:15:20.100
Hyung, today I went to the hospital— 
 ♬ <i> Probably for me also  it must have been when I was in love </i>♬

215
00:15:20.120 --> 00:15:21.130
What are you doing?

216
00:15:21.130 --> 00:15:22.800
Nothing.

217
00:15:24.000 --> 00:15:26.250
Forget it. I know everything.

218
00:15:26.250 --> 00:15:28.930
You're dating Deok Seon's friend.

219
00:15:29.540 --> 00:15:31.300
Did you hear from Do Ryong Nyong?

220
00:15:31.300 --> 00:15:34.840
No it's not. Do Ryong Nyong doesn't know who I'm dating.

221
00:15:42.380 --> 00:15:44.710
I heard from Deok Seon.

222
00:15:44.710 --> 00:15:47.160
Does Do Ryong Nyon know too?

223
00:15:47.160 --> 00:15:48.410
It happened.

224
00:15:48.410 --> 00:15:50.480
I'm going crazy.

225
00:15:51.440 --> 00:15:54.350
What's with the origami crane? What are you going to use that for?

226
00:15:54.350 --> 00:15:57.140
Do you know the legend of paper cranes?

227
00:15:57.940 --> 00:15:59.010
Do I need to?

228
00:15:59.010 --> 00:16:00.910
No.

229
00:16:00.910 --> 00:16:03.180
But I want to tell you.

230
00:16:07.430 --> 00:16:13.230
If you fold one thousand of these paper cranes, it'll become a real crane and fly away.

231
00:16:13.800 --> 00:16:17.130
And it'll listen to the person's wish.

232
00:16:19.230 --> 00:16:21.950
Next week is Miss Man Ok's birthday.

233
00:16:21.950 --> 00:16:24.040
Miss— Miss Man Ok?

234
00:16:24.040 --> 00:16:26.650
Why Miss? You can just talk informally.

235
00:16:26.700 --> 00:16:32.600
That is a bit too fast. I want to take it slowly.

236
00:16:34.350 --> 00:16:38.930
As a birthday present, I'm going to fold one thousand paper cranes and give them.

237
00:16:38.930 --> 00:16:43.320
And I will ask her wish and will surely fulfill it.

238
00:16:43.320 --> 00:16:44.790
What if it's a weird wish?

239
00:16:44.790 --> 00:16:49.070
Still, if it's her wish, I'll fulfill it unconditionally.

240
00:16:51.040 --> 00:16:54.220
Wow. Our hyung is a really romantic.

241
00:16:54.220 --> 00:16:56.930
Give it. I'll help you.

242
00:17:06.420 --> 00:17:08.760
Is that a crane, Little Bro?

243
00:17:11.130 --> 00:17:13.630
I only know how to fold an airplane.

244
00:17:32.890 --> 00:17:35.500
Who is that? Is it me?

245
00:17:36.350 --> 00:17:38.500
It's me and you.

246
00:17:41.120 --> 00:17:44.510
You said that you want to become a pilot.

247
00:17:44.510 --> 00:17:48.280
If you become a pilot, I'll be the first person to ride it.

248
00:17:48.280 --> 00:17:52.060
I will be the first passenger on your plane.

249
00:17:54.050 --> 00:17:56.020
It's a combat plane.

250
00:17:58.900 --> 00:18:01.420
My dream is to become a fighter pilot.

251
00:18:06.830 --> 00:18:09.230
Since when?

252
00:18:09.230 --> 00:18:12.090
<i>Hankook University Hospital</i>

253
00:18:17.920 --> 00:18:19.590
It hurts. Do it gently.

254
00:18:19.590 --> 00:18:21.780
Aigoo, such a wuss.

255
00:18:24.940 --> 00:18:30.920
Honey, Mi Ran, I heard that National Singing Contest came to our neighborhood.

256
00:18:31.530 --> 00:18:32.910
How did you know?

257
00:18:32.910 --> 00:18:36.980
Yesterday, Dean— I mean Teacher Ryu came.

258
00:18:36.980 --> 00:18:39.940
I heard that a lot of students applied for it.

259
00:18:42.790 --> 00:18:46.400
I really have no luck.

260
00:18:46.400 --> 00:18:49.550
My wish is to go on that.

261
00:18:49.550 --> 00:18:53.220
Even if it's not to the finals,

262
00:18:53.220 --> 00:18:56.330
I want to show all my talent.

263
00:18:56.330 --> 00:18:59.820
My back broke at this time.

264
00:18:59.820 --> 00:19:06.070
That's right. You used to practice with Deok Seon to go out with her.

265
00:19:06.730 --> 00:19:11.220
Mi Ran. I have a wish.

266
00:19:11.220 --> 00:19:12.880
Not Jeong Hwan's younger sibling.

267
00:19:12.880 --> 00:19:16.520
Not that. Something much easier than that.

268
00:19:16.520 --> 00:19:17.690
What is it?

269
00:19:17.690 --> 00:19:20.470
Don't you dance well?

270
00:19:20.470 --> 00:19:23.770
Go out instead of me.

271
00:19:23.770 --> 00:19:26.410
Five years ago, you prepared so hard

272
00:19:26.410 --> 00:19:29.950
and got food poisoning suddenly and couldn't perform.

273
00:19:31.250 --> 00:19:35.170
You don't know when it'll come to Dobong-Gu again.

274
00:19:35.170 --> 00:19:37.570
It's my wish. My wish.

275
00:19:37.570 --> 00:19:42.200
If it's with your skills, you will pass for sure.

276
00:19:44.440 --> 00:19:48.270
Forget it. You're sick, too.

277
00:19:48.270 --> 00:19:50.860
And when do I prepare for it? Forget it.

278
00:19:50.860 --> 00:19:53.070
You have a large repertoire.

279
00:19:53.070 --> 00:19:57.270
There's nothing to prepare. You are going to pass for sure.

280
00:19:57.270 --> 00:19:59.050
Apply for it immediately.

281
00:19:59.050 --> 00:20:00.450
Well...

282
00:20:01.610 --> 00:20:04.220
Should I do Yoon So Il's "Wonderful Confession"?

283
00:20:04.220 --> 00:20:06.350
Good!

284
00:20:06.350 --> 00:20:09.390
You'll pass for sure with that.

285
00:20:10.610 --> 00:20:12.190
This is for free.

286
00:20:15.620 --> 00:20:18.810
You're studying already? And going to the academy?

287
00:20:18.810 --> 00:20:23.160
<i>I'm behind compared to others, so I have to hurry up and catch up.</i>

288
00:20:23.160 --> 00:20:27.020
<i>Still, let's meet Friday night at 11 o'clock on the stairs.</i>

289
00:20:27.020 --> 00:20:29.570
It's fine, Noona.

290
00:20:29.570 --> 00:20:33.420
You have a lot to prepare. We can meet slowly.

291
00:20:33.420 --> 00:20:38.220
<i>Forget it. While studying in the library, I'll come on time.</i>

292
00:20:38.220 --> 00:20:40.900
Yes. I understand. Sleep well, Noona.

293
00:20:40.900 --> 00:20:44.320
<i>Okay. Hurry up and sleep too.</i>

294
00:20:44.320 --> 00:20:46.680
Yes. Sleep.

295
00:21:02.590 --> 00:21:04.380
What? Seong Bo Ra?

296
00:21:04.380 --> 00:21:05.980
Really?

297
00:21:05.980 --> 00:21:08.870
Then you're going to be a judge?

298
00:21:08.870 --> 00:21:14.900
Of course. She could be a judge, prosecutor, or a lawyer.

299
00:21:14.900 --> 00:21:16.840
It's her dream.

300
00:21:16.840 --> 00:21:18.740
Oh...

301
00:21:18.740 --> 00:21:20.370
Then are you going to a temple?

302
00:21:20.370 --> 00:21:22.030
Shut up, girl.

303
00:21:22.030 --> 00:21:25.830
Is she going to go to become a Buddhist nun? And this is not the 70's.

304
00:21:25.830 --> 00:21:29.060
These days, there are good dormitories for bar examinees.

305
00:21:29.060 --> 00:21:32.040
Next month, she will move to the dormitory.

306
00:21:32.040 --> 00:21:36.910
Really? What should I do? I think I'll miss her.

307
00:21:38.300 --> 00:21:42.340
Then I can use that room by myself? Whoa! What luck!

308
00:21:42.340 --> 00:21:43.700
I'm going to come home on the weekends.

309
00:21:44.700 --> 00:21:47.960
You girl, later on...

310
00:21:47.960 --> 00:21:52.860
You would be crying every night because you miss your Unni. Just you watch.

311
00:21:52.860 --> 00:21:57.960
How could you say such scary words? That's never going to happen.

312
00:21:57.960 --> 00:22:00.220
But, Dad, don't you have another white shirt?

313
00:22:00.220 --> 00:22:03.010
Why did you buy such a small one?

314
00:22:03.010 --> 00:22:04.370
It's about to burst.

315
00:22:04.370 --> 00:22:06.330
My. What are you talking about?

316
00:22:06.330 --> 00:22:09.760
This is exactly my size—

317
00:22:09.760 --> 00:22:11.120
It burst.

318
00:22:11.120 --> 00:22:14.810
These days, it's the trend to wear fitted ones.

319
00:22:14.810 --> 00:22:17.480
- I'm washing up.
 - Okay.

320
00:22:21.400 --> 00:22:23.300
It flew over here.

321
00:22:23.300 --> 00:22:26.100
The button flew far.

322
00:22:28.560 --> 00:22:32.210
<i>Mom, I will go to the study room starting April.</i>

323
00:22:32.210 --> 00:22:36.920
<i>Mom, can't I go to an academy? All the other kids go.</i>

324
00:22:36.920 --> 00:22:40.860
<i>Deok Seon, instead of April can't you start going in May?</i>

325
00:22:40.860 --> 00:22:44.770
<i>This April we have the study dorm fee and the moving expense to pay.</i>

326
00:22:44.770 --> 00:22:48.590
<i>All the other kids registered already.</i>

327
00:22:48.590 --> 00:22:51.880
<i>And No Eul, next month I will get a bonus</i>

328
00:22:51.880 --> 00:22:55.510
<i>so I will send you to any academy that you would want to go.</i>

329
00:22:55.510 --> 00:22:57.780
<i>Just bear it for this month, okay?</i>

330
00:23:07.380 --> 00:23:10.210
I will eat the food well.

331
00:23:11.360 --> 00:23:13.830
You weren't able to sleep last night, right?

332
00:23:13.830 --> 00:23:15.750
What's with your face?

333
00:23:15.750 --> 00:23:19.610
That's not it. I can just sleep during the day.

334
00:23:19.610 --> 00:23:22.000
But then, did you make all of these?

335
00:23:22.000 --> 00:23:25.190
No. Seon Woo's Mom brought it over.

336
00:23:25.190 --> 00:23:27.210
I just set the table.

337
00:23:27.210 --> 00:23:29.610
Ahjumma is working really hard.

338
00:23:29.610 --> 00:23:32.550
Can we just mooch like this?

339
00:23:32.550 --> 00:23:37.920
That's why I am always telling her how thankful I am.

340
00:23:37.920 --> 00:23:39.840
Just with words?

341
00:23:44.560 --> 00:23:47.200
That... Taek.

342
00:23:49.070 --> 00:23:50.750
You know...

343
00:23:53.600 --> 00:23:56.430
Nothing. Go ahead and eat.

344
00:23:56.430 --> 00:23:59.870
What is it about? Go ahead and say it, Dad.

345
00:23:59.870 --> 00:24:03.930
No. You don't need to worry about it. I will tell you next time.

346
00:24:04.770 --> 00:24:06.690
Eat all of that.

347
00:24:09.900 --> 00:24:12.930
<i>Ssangmun High School</i>

348
00:24:12.930 --> 00:24:14.500
<i>Lunch box</i>

349
00:24:20.060 --> 00:24:23.350
You guys, did you write up your desired university and major?

350
00:24:23.350 --> 00:24:25.590
The teacher said to write it and hand it in today.

351
00:24:25.590 --> 00:24:27.520
I wrote Seoul National University Department of Law.

352
00:24:27.520 --> 00:24:28.920
Crazy bastard.

353
00:24:28.920 --> 00:24:32.380
They said it's 'desired' university so I just wrote a desired university.

354
00:24:32.380 --> 00:24:36.070
You do whatever you like, anyway your dad is the one who will read it.

355
00:24:37.650 --> 00:24:39.820
The way I see it, this guy just looks for a beating.

356
00:24:39.820 --> 00:24:42.770
Yeah. These days, the teacher is more pitiful.

357
00:24:47.300 --> 00:24:50.500
Hey, you know that we'll go out tonight, right?

358
00:24:50.500 --> 00:24:52.720
It's only for today.

359
00:24:53.990 --> 00:24:56.150
- Where will you go?
- Teco.

360
00:24:56.150 --> 00:24:58.670
Teco? Tower Hotel?

361
00:24:58.670 --> 00:25:00.590
Are they having a dance competition today?

362
00:25:00.590 --> 00:25:02.710
Do you know what the grand prize for the dance competition is?

363
00:25:02.710 --> 00:25:03.840
What is it?

364
00:25:03.840 --> 00:25:05.580
Hyundai Excel.

365
00:25:05.580 --> 00:25:07.970
Whoa! Look at the scale.

366
00:25:07.970 --> 00:25:10.530
As expected the national competition is different.

367
00:25:10.530 --> 00:25:15.560
That's right. I can dance a bit.

368
00:25:25.350 --> 00:25:28.750
What dance? What dance is that?

369
00:25:28.750 --> 00:25:32.700
Hey, who does break dance these days?

370
00:25:32.700 --> 00:25:35.390
Is that so? I changed these days.

371
00:25:35.390 --> 00:25:40.590
Ho-sa! Ho-sa! Go, go, go, go.

372
00:25:40.590 --> 00:25:43.850
Go, go, go, pak!

373
00:25:43.850 --> 00:25:47.420
Your dance is from the ancient times when the tiger smoked.

374
00:25:47.420 --> 00:25:49.300
You are so obsessed with motorcycles these days

375
00:25:49.300 --> 00:25:52.820
that you know nothing about the dance trends these days.

376
00:25:52.820 --> 00:25:54.660
These days...

377
00:25:57.460 --> 00:25:59.430
It's the hip hop age.

378
00:26:10.300 --> 00:26:13.710
Why are you relaxing your arms starting from here?

379
00:26:13.710 --> 00:26:15.600
Wait up. Number 13?

380
00:26:15.600 --> 00:26:20.220
It's the last. You said that the famous kids would be coming today.

381
00:26:20.220 --> 00:26:23.100
This area is usually controlled by kids in Yeoido.

382
00:26:23.100 --> 00:26:28.130
But then, there's a girl named Kim Seung from Yeouido Girl's High who dances really well.

383
00:26:28.130 --> 00:26:30.880
Hey, you also dance well. You'll probably be in the top three.

384
00:26:30.880 --> 00:26:33.920
Won't it be hard? All the kids from Gangnam are here.

385
00:26:33.920 --> 00:26:35.670
What's wrong with you?

386
00:26:35.670 --> 00:26:38.350
I am Ssangmundong's Park Nam Jung.

387
00:26:38.350 --> 00:26:43.310
- Of course. 
- Hey, Yeouido is bigger than Ssangmundong, you know!

388
00:26:43.310 --> 00:26:46.880
Friends, do you know what I'm worried about the most at this stage?

389
00:26:46.880 --> 00:26:48.040
What is it?

390
00:26:48.040 --> 00:26:51.540
How do I use the Hyundai Excel if I get it?

391
00:26:51.540 --> 00:26:56.280
First, I stole Hyung Eun Ryong's license but it's still a big problem if I win first place.

392
00:26:58.350 --> 00:27:01.180
- Hey, it's starting. 
- I'm hungry though.

393
00:27:01.180 --> 00:27:04.430
Of course, let's watch the first and second, then get ramyun.

394
00:27:04.430 --> 00:27:07.730
Their levels are probably about the same.

395
00:27:08.670 --> 00:27:10.760
Okay!

396
00:27:12.220 --> 00:27:17.590
<i>Teco Night Club
Dance Competition</i>

397
00:27:26.950 --> 00:27:28.510
You won't do.

398
00:27:28.510 --> 00:27:31.010
Hey! If this bastard was picked to go first,

399
00:27:31.010 --> 00:27:34.430
he would have been so embarrassed.

400
00:27:34.430 --> 00:27:38.290
Hey, the number one... What was his name?

401
00:27:38.950 --> 00:27:39.990
Hyun Jin Young.
(he introduced hip hop to Korea)

402
00:27:39.990 --> 00:27:43.100
He comes from the US and knew the dancing.

403
00:27:43.100 --> 00:27:46.170
And number two was also a Jin Young.

404
00:27:46.170 --> 00:27:47.380
Ah! Park Jin Young. 
(JYP Entertainment's producer)

405
00:27:47.380 --> 00:27:51.680
Ah! Park Jin Young, he also has an American feel.

406
00:27:52.340 --> 00:27:56.460
Did you memorize all their names in that short time? Good for you having good brains.

407
00:27:56.460 --> 00:27:57.570
Where are you going?

408
00:27:57.570 --> 00:28:01.090
Taek's room. Let's go watch "Dirty Dancing."

409
00:28:02.180 --> 00:28:05.050
What are you doing? Let's go together.

410
00:28:05.050 --> 00:28:07.170
<i>Ssangmun Girl's High School.</i>

411
00:28:20.600 --> 00:28:24.890
<i>90 School Year Entrance Examination Desired University / Desired Major</i>

412
00:28:30.430 --> 00:28:32.130
Joo Yeon.

413
00:28:34.010 --> 00:28:36.750
Wang Joo Yeon.

414
00:28:38.490 --> 00:28:40.790
What is your dream?

415
00:28:40.790 --> 00:28:44.050
Me? A hair dresser.

416
00:28:45.440 --> 00:28:49.120
Oh my! Your perm came out well.

417
00:28:49.120 --> 00:28:51.750
Unni! Your perm came out well.

418
00:28:51.750 --> 00:28:54.530
Huh? Unni! Hey! Namgoong Never!

419
00:28:54.530 --> 00:28:56.930
Wake up and look. Your perm turned out well.

420
00:28:56.930 --> 00:28:59.380
Get up and look at it!

421
00:29:07.460 --> 00:29:11.060
Unni, the teacher asked you to come.

422
00:29:11.060 --> 00:29:15.720
She said to bring 4 million won for the three years you've slept here. I should pull all your hair out.

423
00:29:17.730 --> 00:29:21.500
What about you? What do you want to do?

424
00:29:22.360 --> 00:29:25.400
It's not asking that.

425
00:29:25.400 --> 00:29:27.320
They want you to write a university.

426
00:29:27.320 --> 00:29:31.070
I know that too. I'm just asking.

427
00:29:31.070 --> 00:29:34.980
And... I need to have something to write to fill this up.

428
00:30:09.970 --> 00:30:12.190
Aren't you leaving the country tomorrow?

429
00:30:15.850 --> 00:30:17.680
Should we watch somewhere else?

430
00:30:17.680 --> 00:30:20.790
It's okay. I can just rest a bit.

431
00:30:23.520 --> 00:30:26.480
Sheesh! I said let's watch together.

432
00:30:41.160 --> 00:30:47.680
Jeong Pal, if you'd watched Dirty Dancing instead of Top Gun last year, you'd have been walking the same path as me.

433
00:30:49.330 --> 00:30:52.300
Seeing Hyung Patrick dance, you would say you want to be a dancer.

434
00:30:52.300 --> 00:30:55.170
I'm not going to the Air Force Academy just because I watched Top Gun.

435
00:30:55.170 --> 00:30:57.540
What do you take me for?

436
00:30:57.540 --> 00:30:59.680
We saw you right.

437
00:31:01.200 --> 00:31:04.900
This bastard wanted to become a soccer player like Maradona when we were grade school.

438
00:31:04.900 --> 00:31:09.460
In middle school, you liked Michael Jordan so you wanted to be a basketball player.

439
00:31:09.460 --> 00:31:14.010
Did I? Anyway there's no secrets in this neighborhood.

440
00:31:14.010 --> 00:31:16.310
This bastard saw Top Gun last year, that's why.

441
00:31:16.310 --> 00:31:21.070
If it was Come Come Come Upward, then you would have made a fuss about shaving your head and becoming a monk.

442
00:31:22.130 --> 00:31:25.190
At least, like me, you should dream big.

443
00:31:25.190 --> 00:31:28.090
Being in the newspaper? In the headlines?

444
00:31:28.090 --> 00:31:32.300
Of course. I will become more famous than Taek.

445
00:31:33.550 --> 00:31:35.500
Have you decided?

446
00:31:37.540 --> 00:31:39.950
Yeah. I will go to med school.

447
00:31:39.950 --> 00:31:43.160
Why med school? Are you going to follow Michael?

448
00:31:44.060 --> 00:31:45.920
Mom's wish.

449
00:31:49.070 --> 00:31:54.100
I don't dislike it and I don't have something I specifically want to do.

450
00:31:55.140 --> 00:31:56.610
So unlucky!

451
00:31:56.610 --> 00:32:01.290
You don't have something you want to do specifically so you go to med school? Crazy bastard.

452
00:32:01.290 --> 00:32:03.700
With these crazy bastards, what...

453
00:32:03.700 --> 00:32:05.090
I suddenly miss Deok Seon.

454
00:32:05.090 --> 00:32:08.300
Deok Seon, where are you? Do you hear my voice?

455
00:32:08.300 --> 00:32:11.890
<i>Korea University Hospital
Baseball fans you have waited a long time,</i>

456
00:32:11.890 --> 00:32:17.290
<i>1989 pro baseball starts on April 8, for 420 games.</i>

457
00:32:17.290 --> 00:32:22.790
<i>The opening games of this year are held in three places at the same time including the Haitai vs. Bingurae game.</i>

458
00:32:22.790 --> 00:32:26.950
<i>The winning team Haitai's Seon Dong Ryeol, Kim Seung Hwan, Lee Sun Cheol, are still active.</i>

459
00:32:26.950 --> 00:32:30.110
<i>Also rookie Jo Gye Hyun and Lee Gang Cheol are recruited.</i>

460
00:32:30.110 --> 00:32:33.600
<i>So again, they are the strongest candidate for the champion of this year.</i>

461
00:32:33.600 --> 00:32:38.160
<i>By the way, the weakest, Tae Pyung Yang, recruited new director Kim Seon Dong, who is famous for Bali baseball</i>

462
00:32:38.160 --> 00:32:40.510
<i>trying to get out of the weakest title,</i>

463
00:32:40.510 --> 00:32:44.250
We should have a bet this year, too.  A year's worth bet.

464
00:32:44.250 --> 00:32:47.660
What patient drinks alcohol?

465
00:32:47.660 --> 00:32:50.670
We will be drinking this all so mind your own.

466
00:32:50.670 --> 00:32:54.410
Aigoo. It's okay. I can just urinate it.

467
00:32:54.910 --> 00:32:57.470
You're saying dirty things.

468
00:32:57.470 --> 00:33:01.250
And yeah, right. We should do 50,000 this year, too.

469
00:33:01.250 --> 00:33:03.700
You lost it all to Jeong Bong's dad last year.

470
00:33:03.700 --> 00:33:05.170
Because Haitai won.

471
00:33:05.170 --> 00:33:08.990
Anyway, this human does not know how to appreciate the competitive world.

472
00:33:08.990 --> 00:33:14.920
No, if you take Seong Dong Ryeol, Lee Sun Cheol, Kim Seong Hwan and not win, you'd not be human but stupid.

473
00:33:14.920 --> 00:33:18.860
These three people are bound to run so much even if you place them in the major league.

474
00:33:18.860 --> 00:33:23.580
Aigoo, that's why, this time, let's take out the winning team, Haitai.

475
00:33:23.580 --> 00:33:26.700
Let's take out Haitai and bet on the rest. How about that?

476
00:33:26.700 --> 00:33:31.160
For me, this year Pacific Dolphins would

477
00:33:31.160 --> 00:33:32.900
cause a commotion.

478
00:33:32.900 --> 00:33:34.240
Last year, they were last though.

479
00:33:34.240 --> 00:33:37.780
This year, they brought in Coach Kim Seung Goon.

480
00:33:37.780 --> 00:33:41.260
Starting this year, they'll make it to the fourth place in the play-offs.

481
00:33:41.260 --> 00:33:43.770
They would at least go to the play-offs.

482
00:33:43.770 --> 00:33:49.440
Hey, President Kim. Did you get a brain surgery and not a back surgery?

483
00:33:49.440 --> 00:33:52.560
How could a person be so idealistic?

484
00:33:52.560 --> 00:33:57.570
No, how could the Pacific Dolphins go up like that?

485
00:33:57.570 --> 00:33:59.430
No.

486
00:33:59.430 --> 00:34:02.900
I'm right though. I get the feeling though.

487
00:34:02.900 --> 00:34:06.890
Then, we could just bet on that,

488
00:34:06.890 --> 00:34:10.420
if the Pacific Dolphins would get into the play-offs or not. How about that?

489
00:34:10.420 --> 00:34:12.530
- I will bet that they will make it. 
 - Me too.

490
00:34:12.530 --> 00:34:14.480
Then I... They will not make it.

491
00:34:14.480 --> 00:34:17.920
If I win, I can just get all the money then.

492
00:34:17.920 --> 00:34:20.930
- But...
- Fine let's bet.

493
00:34:34.360 --> 00:34:37.060
That's right! That's right! Turn once.

494
00:34:38.700 --> 00:34:41.060
Oohhh!

495
00:34:41.060 --> 00:34:44.800
Pam!

496
00:34:44.800 --> 00:34:48.840
You'll be first place.

497
00:34:48.840 --> 00:34:51.780
That's right!

498
00:34:54.210 --> 00:34:59.120
♫ <i> As I get lost in thoughts of wondering what you are doing right now  </i> ♫

499
00:34:59.120 --> 00:35:05.130
Aigoo! How could you not sing and just dance?

500
00:35:05.130 --> 00:35:09.840
That's right. You should get an instrumental tape.

501
00:35:09.840 --> 00:35:12.730
You should practice how to sing also.

502
00:35:13.600 --> 00:35:15.990
Aiyoo, don't say things I don't know.

503
00:35:15.990 --> 00:35:19.890
The key to the National Singing Contest is talent or dance.

504
00:35:19.890 --> 00:35:22.190
What's wrong with you? Just like amateurs.

505
00:35:22.190 --> 00:35:25.560
And also, Teacher Ryu would get me an instrumental tape.

506
00:35:25.560 --> 00:35:28.160
I can just practice singing with that.

507
00:35:28.160 --> 00:35:32.740
But then, don't you think the tape has been too stretched out already?

508
00:35:32.740 --> 00:35:35.710
You must have listened to the song a lot of times.

509
00:35:35.710 --> 00:35:37.370
Right?

510
00:35:38.060 --> 00:35:40.230
I'll just buy a new one tomorrow then.

511
00:35:45.110 --> 00:35:47.450
Why? What do you need?

512
00:35:55.770 --> 00:35:58.480
Jeong Bong, that's not edible.

513
00:36:02.470 --> 00:36:09.010
Mother, if you get it out after 15 minutes, you can enjoy it as if it was new.

514
00:36:11.660 --> 00:36:17.250
Aigoo. Jeong Bong is so smart.

515
00:36:18.170 --> 00:36:20.160
Wow. Seriously.

516
00:36:20.160 --> 00:36:22.360
Then.

517
00:36:22.360 --> 00:36:26.320
There is nothing he doesn't know.

518
00:36:26.320 --> 00:36:28.950
And that kind of person took the test seven times.

519
00:36:29.710 --> 00:36:34.450
He doesn't need to know these things, so I just wish he knew the correct answers to the test questions.

520
00:37:14.030 --> 00:37:16.870
Oh yeah.

521
00:37:21.990 --> 00:37:25.740
- Hey! I can't see!
- Move, please.

522
00:37:25.740 --> 00:37:31.190
It's eleven. I should go home since night study is done.

523
00:37:31.190 --> 00:37:33.610
- I'm going too.
- Me too.

524
00:37:36.630 --> 00:37:37.960
Go.

525
00:37:37.960 --> 00:37:39.760
We're going.

526
00:37:48.920 --> 00:37:51.710
Hey! Why are you coming out from there?

527
00:37:51.710 --> 00:37:53.780
You didn't go to night study, right? You played hooky?

528
00:37:53.780 --> 00:37:57.470
MOM!!!

529
00:37:57.470 --> 00:38:02.190
Are you a dog? A person? A dog?

530
00:38:02.190 --> 00:38:05.490
Why would you bite a person? My hand.

531
00:38:05.490 --> 00:38:06.860
I'm going.

532
00:38:06.860 --> 00:38:09.260
Me too. See you tomorrow.

533
00:38:09.260 --> 00:38:13.490
What is that? Oh yeah! Carp bread, a fat one. See you tomorrow, Special Forces.

534
00:38:13.490 --> 00:38:15.630
Who are you calling Special Forces!

535
00:38:19.960 --> 00:38:22.110
Yes, come in.

536
00:38:24.440 --> 00:38:26.860
Hey. Carp bread.

537
00:38:26.860 --> 00:38:28.520
Thank you.

538
00:38:31.270 --> 00:38:34.450
Hey, did you watch a video? You watched a racy one again, right?

539
00:38:34.450 --> 00:38:38.910
No. We watched Dirty Dancing. We didn't even get to watch half of it.

540
00:38:39.500 --> 00:38:41.100
It's true.

541
00:38:44.640 --> 00:38:46.570
What time are you leaving tomorrow?

542
00:38:46.570 --> 00:38:48.090
Night flight.

543
00:38:48.090 --> 00:38:51.330
Okay. Go safely.

544
00:38:53.790 --> 00:38:57.360
You said it was on Saturday, right? Don't forget.

545
00:38:57.360 --> 00:38:59.670
I will call after the match on Friday.

546
00:38:59.670 --> 00:39:01.830
Department Head Lee and Assistant Director Yoo are also going, right?

547
00:39:01.830 --> 00:39:05.010
Yeah. They're all going. Don't worry.

548
00:39:05.010 --> 00:39:07.170
Why would I worry about you?

549
00:39:09.090 --> 00:39:11.090
Deok Seon.

550
00:39:16.010 --> 00:39:18.800
Give this to Jeong Hwan. He left it.

551
00:39:18.800 --> 00:39:22.930
Anyway, he always says stuff about me.

552
00:39:22.930 --> 00:39:25.390
I'm going Master Choi. Bye.

553
00:39:25.390 --> 00:39:27.660
- Go.
- Yeah.

554
00:39:29.760 --> 00:39:34.080
<i>Hey, dog Jeong Pal! Your wallet. You left it in Taek's room.</i>

555
00:39:34.800 --> 00:39:38.120
<i>Yeah. Thanks.</i>

556
00:40:16.650 --> 00:40:18.450
Chopsticks.

557
00:40:19.540 --> 00:40:22.480
Sheesh.

558
00:40:26.110 --> 00:40:28.450
She's not dead, right?

559
00:40:28.450 --> 00:40:30.190
She's breathing.

560
00:40:30.190 --> 00:40:32.020
But what is that?

561
00:40:33.200 --> 00:40:34.870
This...

562
00:40:34.870 --> 00:40:37.840
Tonic,

563
00:40:37.840 --> 00:40:41.110
vitamins,

564
00:40:41.110 --> 00:40:42.810
and medicine good for the eyes.

565
00:40:42.810 --> 00:40:44.720
You guys have it. I have a lot at home.

566
00:40:44.720 --> 00:40:48.450
Is your family running a pharmacy? Is your dad a pharmacist?

567
00:40:48.450 --> 00:40:53.430
No. My dad bought them in case my stamina goes low because I'm now a senior.

568
00:40:53.430 --> 00:40:55.980
He says that if one is low in nutrition then one can't study well.

569
00:40:55.980 --> 00:40:58.720
Hey, aren't you over nourished?

570
00:40:58.720 --> 00:41:01.320
How many fried breads do you eat per day?

571
00:41:01.320 --> 00:41:03.640
If you won't be able to go to college, you would be in big trouble.

572
00:41:03.640 --> 00:41:05.810
Don't all your older brothers go to college?

573
00:41:05.810 --> 00:41:09.290
What should you do? Didn't you say you were 1300th place?

574
00:41:09.290 --> 00:41:14.420
Hey! What do you take me for? It's not even almost to that extent yet.

575
00:41:14.420 --> 00:41:16.510
1280th place.

576
00:41:18.820 --> 00:41:22.740
This morning my dad said that I should anticipate a gift.

577
00:41:22.740 --> 00:41:25.960
I get a feeling that a pack of tutors will come.

578
00:41:25.960 --> 00:41:27.920
I think even a tutor would be of no use.

579
00:41:27.920 --> 00:41:31.690
- Hey!
- Okay.

580
00:41:31.690 --> 00:41:34.410
I made a big mistake.

581
00:41:35.530 --> 00:41:37.490
I'm going.

582
00:41:37.490 --> 00:41:39.340
She's just so disgustingly strong.

583
00:41:45.010 --> 00:41:48.210
<i>Music</i>

584
00:41:48.210 --> 00:41:50.720
Oh yeah! Music time.

585
00:41:55.320 --> 00:41:59.360
Teacher, it's not time for Korean. It should be music.

586
00:42:01.980 --> 00:42:06.580
<i> Independent Study</i>

587
00:42:08.970 --> 00:42:10.610
Hush!

588
00:42:11.530 --> 00:42:16.860
Starting from today Music, French, Home Economics and P.E. will be replaced with an independent study period.

589
00:42:18.660 --> 00:42:21.660
You're now seniors, you should study.

590
00:42:21.660 --> 00:42:24.110
Hurry and get your books and study on your own.

591
00:42:25.610 --> 00:42:29.430
Kids, even though it's hard now.

592
00:42:29.430 --> 00:42:33.180
You guys, when you grow old and have kids,

593
00:42:33.180 --> 00:42:36.510
you will think how this time is the best.

594
00:42:36.510 --> 00:42:38.340
Yes.

595
00:42:42.620 --> 00:42:47.290
That's right. You won't know what I mean now.

596
00:42:48.020 --> 00:42:50.800
How good this time is,

597
00:42:51.460 --> 00:42:54.470
how would all of you know now?

598
00:42:56.700 --> 00:42:58.650
Study.

599
00:43:10.700 --> 00:43:13.420
Hey! Quiet!

600
00:43:13.420 --> 00:43:15.720
Let's study. Please!

601
00:43:51.840 --> 00:43:56.220
<i> Lee Seo Hyun</i>

602
00:44:07.630 --> 00:44:10.910
Oh, so you're going to block me like that?

603
00:45:17.000 --> 00:45:20.960
What is this? Did we learn this?

604
00:45:21.490 --> 00:45:26.610
How are you solving it? It seems like it's my first time seeing it.

605
00:45:27.630 --> 00:45:29.640
Is it a drawing?

606
00:45:33.320 --> 00:45:35.230
Is it art?

607
00:45:42.160 --> 00:45:47.140
<i>Always in First Place</i>

608
00:45:58.390 --> 00:46:00.660
We had to bring a recorder today, right?

609
00:46:01.220 --> 00:46:04.290
I didn't bring it!

610
00:46:04.290 --> 00:46:06.160
<i> I brought mine.</i>

611
00:46:06.160 --> 00:46:09.130
<i> Music</i>

612
00:46:11.710 --> 00:46:14.390
You must have practiced a lot.

613
00:46:15.470 --> 00:46:17.670
I'll just get hit once then.

614
00:46:20.990 --> 00:46:23.080
<i>Now, next.</i>

615
00:46:40.910 --> 00:46:44.020
I'm even tired of hitting now.

616
00:46:44.670 --> 00:46:48.810
Hey. You should just sing a song and sit back down.

617
00:46:48.810 --> 00:46:50.290
What?

618
00:46:51.660 --> 00:46:53.620
What are you doing?

619
00:46:53.620 --> 00:46:56.790
Teacher, I'd rather get hit.

620
00:46:57.340 --> 00:47:00.870
My arms are sore. Just sing a song and go back to your seat.

621
00:47:00.870 --> 00:47:02.670
Should I ask the classroom next door for a cudgel?

622
00:47:02.670 --> 00:47:07.150
Sing! Sing! Sing!

623
00:47:07.150 --> 00:47:09.750
Hey, hey, hey. I'm not expecting much,

624
00:47:09.750 --> 00:47:12.700
so just sing a song quickly and go back to your seat. Now clap.

625
00:47:48.440 --> 00:47:50.440
Taek didn't leave yet, right?

626
00:47:50.440 --> 00:47:53.290
Yeah, he's studying in his room.

627
00:47:54.830 --> 00:47:56.160
What is this?

628
00:47:56.160 --> 00:47:58.300
I made some abalone porridge.

629
00:47:58.300 --> 00:48:00.750
I got my wages yesterday.

630
00:48:00.750 --> 00:48:04.100
I went shopping, and I saw some fresh abalones, so I bought some.

631
00:48:04.100 --> 00:48:07.890
You should give some to Taek before he goes to the airport, and put the rest in the refrigerator

632
00:48:07.890 --> 00:48:09.810
and heat it up in the microwave before eating it.

633
00:48:09.810 --> 00:48:11.650
Feed it to him when it's warm.

634
00:48:11.650 --> 00:48:15.210
We'll eat it well.

635
00:48:15.210 --> 00:48:18.780
Taek didn't eat breakfast or lunch

636
00:48:18.780 --> 00:48:24.570
and didn't want to eat dinner. I was wondering what to give him. This is great.

637
00:48:27.330 --> 00:48:30.730
You should eat here too. Tell Jin Joo to come.

638
00:48:30.730 --> 00:48:34.870
No, it's okay. I'll be leaving now.

639
00:48:56.840 --> 00:48:59.660
Say there, Taek.

640
00:49:02.310 --> 00:49:05.790
There is something I want to say.

641
00:49:07.990 --> 00:49:11.330
Dad. I'm not a kid.

642
00:49:11.330 --> 00:49:14.340
It's okay, so just tell me comfortably.

643
00:49:14.340 --> 00:49:15.820
Okay.

644
00:49:20.270 --> 00:49:27.320
I want a good friend next to me, like you.

645
00:49:30.920 --> 00:49:36.100
Nothing is decided yet,

646
00:49:38.390 --> 00:49:41.790
but Seon Woo's mother became a good friend of mine.

647
00:49:45.950 --> 00:49:48.620
While we are friends,

648
00:49:50.430 --> 00:49:55.010
I just want to spend the rest of my life with her.

649
00:49:59.450 --> 00:50:06.430
Taek, but if you don't want me to,

650
00:50:07.000 --> 00:50:10.590
I wouldn't ever make her my friend.

651
00:50:13.480 --> 00:50:21.200
I don't want you to be uncomfortable. 
 ♬<i> There was always pain in our memories <i>♬</i></i>

652
00:50:21.200 --> 00:50:27.810
Then, this is just...
 ♬ <i> Whether it was something which wounded you and me </i>♬

653
00:50:27.810 --> 00:50:33.050
This is what I thought by myself, 
♬  <i> Or whether there were days </i>♬

654
00:50:33.050 --> 00:50:37.200
but nothing is set yet.
♬ <i> Which we had to accept as they were so that we put love first</i> ♬

655
00:50:37.200 --> 00:50:42.900
I 
 ♬ <i> Which we had to accept as they were so that we put love first</i> ♬

656
00:50:42.900 --> 00:50:46.480
just wanted to tell you first 
♬ <i> Although it was hard </i>♬

657
00:50:46.480 --> 00:50:50.270
and get your permission. That's why I asked. 
 ♬<i> We wallked together  </i>♬

658
00:50:50.300 --> 00:50:56.800
I 
♬ <i>  Not exchanging any of the joy </i>♬

659
00:50:56.800 --> 00:50:59.140
will never do anything that you don't want me to.
 ♬<i> Even if I can't handle this complicated world  </i>♬

660
00:50:59.140 --> 00:51:04.700
♬<i> Even if I can't handle this complicated world,  </i>♬

661
00:51:04.740 --> 00:51:11.160
♫ <i>  Some day, good days will come again  </i> ♫

662
00:51:11.160 --> 00:51:15.420
Dad. 
 ♬<i>  Isn't getting along like that what life is all about? </i>♬

663
00:51:15.420 --> 00:51:21.680
I want you to eat a warm meal, even when I'm not around. 
♬<i> It's the feeling of breathing together </i>♬

664
00:51:21.680 --> 00:51:26.630
♫ <i> It's about the feeling of breathing together </i> ♫

665
00:51:27.220 --> 00:51:29.120
♫ <i> There will probably be no sturdier wall</i> ♫

666
00:51:29.120 --> 00:51:32.820
It's your life.
 ♫ <i> There will probably be no sturdier wall</i> ♫

667
00:51:33.900 --> 00:51:38.130
I want you to be happy. 
 ♬<i>  For  you to overcome the many difficulties  you will face </i>♬

668
00:51:38.130 --> 00:51:42.660
If you are happy, I am fine with anything.

669
00:51:48.320 --> 00:51:49.950
Finish eating.

670
00:51:52.390 --> 00:51:54.010
Okay.

671
00:52:06.400 --> 00:52:09.400
Mom. What time is it right now?

672
00:52:09.400 --> 00:52:13.900
Let me see. It's 7:50-

673
00:52:25.430 --> 00:52:26.900
Here we go!

674
00:52:29.100 --> 00:52:30.620
Hey, you're late!

675
00:52:30.620 --> 00:52:34.470
How can you kid around like this? Grow up!

676
00:52:34.470 --> 00:52:37.630
You're late too. How can you scold me?

677
00:52:51.520 --> 00:52:52.920
Give it to me.

678
00:52:54.180 --> 00:52:56.070
Thank you.

679
00:52:59.180 --> 00:53:02.900
Hey. Can I have a bite?

680
00:53:02.900 --> 00:53:04.460
What is your blood type?

681
00:53:04.460 --> 00:53:06.320
I don't want it.

682
00:53:09.010 --> 00:53:10.500
Here.

683
00:53:15.030 --> 00:53:19.360
Taek must have arrived in China by now, right? What are you doing tomorrow?

684
00:53:19.360 --> 00:53:21.820
Tomorrow? Saturday.

685
00:53:21.820 --> 00:53:23.890
I could see Taek.

686
00:53:26.940 --> 00:53:29.970
I hope Taek wins today. Right, Deok Seon?

687
00:53:29.970 --> 00:53:33.730
What are you saying? Stop doing that to Taek.

688
00:53:33.730 --> 00:53:36.820
Does he win every day? He could lose, you know.

689
00:53:36.820 --> 00:53:39.630
He is going to win today, no matter what.

690
00:53:43.130 --> 00:53:44.460
Give me your backpack.

691
00:53:44.460 --> 00:53:46.170
Thank you.

692
00:53:49.010 --> 00:53:52.100
You think Taek is good at baduk because he's smart, right?

693
00:53:52.100 --> 00:53:57.840
Of course, that plays a role, but there is another reason why he wins.

694
00:53:57.840 --> 00:53:59.260
What?

695
00:53:59.260 --> 00:54:01.140
He's competitive.

696
00:54:02.100 --> 00:54:06.400
That plays a big role. There are two people in our town who are really competitive.

697
00:54:06.400 --> 00:54:10.580
Jeong Bong. When he gets into something, he falls deep.

698
00:54:10.580 --> 00:54:14.160
Kim Jeong Bong and Choi Taek. There is a famous story behind those two.

699
00:54:14.160 --> 00:54:16.520
Galaga.

700
00:54:16.520 --> 00:54:20.770
Before Jeong Bong got into Bubble Bobble, he used to be obsessed with Galaga.

701
00:54:20.770 --> 00:54:23.060
He went to play that game every day,

702
00:54:23.060 --> 00:54:25.270
while fighting with elementary school kids for seats.

703
00:54:25.270 --> 00:54:28.640
How embarrassing. I didn't see him for a while because of that.

704
00:54:28.640 --> 00:54:33.360
At the end, he became first place.

705
00:54:33.360 --> 00:54:37.520
<i> Galaga. One game is 50 cents</i>

706
00:54:46.480 --> 00:54:49.300
<i> Two people can't play at the same time to cheat.</i>

707
00:55:06.300 --> 00:55:09.100
- Your bag. 
 - Thank you.

708
00:55:14.030 --> 00:55:18.110
Then one day. I went to the arcade and  written big,

709
00:55:18.110 --> 00:55:21.560
a different name was posted in first place.

710
00:55:21.560 --> 00:55:25.350
Clearly the night before that Hyung Jeong Bong had earned first place.

711
00:55:25.350 --> 00:55:28.860
So  he went at dawn of the next day.

712
00:55:32.340 --> 00:55:37.590
<i> First: 929890 C. T.  
 Second:  899880 J. B.  </i>

713
00:55:52.560 --> 00:55:54.580
<i>Dae Gwang Computer Game Store</i>

714
00:56:13.050 --> 00:56:14.960
"C. T."?

715
00:56:29.350 --> 00:56:34.080
When Taek has free time, he <i>really</i> has free time.  Then I guess he must have had a lot of time.

716
00:56:35.090 --> 00:56:40.370
That day.  It was the finals of the Gooksoojeon Competition.

717
00:56:40.370 --> 00:56:41.920
Crazy bastard.

718
00:56:41.920 --> 00:56:43.400
Me? Me?

719
00:56:44.400 --> 00:56:45.420
It's not, right?

720
00:56:45.420 --> 00:56:46.990
Yeah. Choi Taek.

721
00:56:47.000 --> 00:56:52.300
He is a crazy bastard.  Even if he dies, he can't be in second place. Spiteful kid.

722
00:56:52.330 --> 00:56:55.820
What do you mean spiteful?  He's just a child.

723
00:56:55.820 --> 00:57:00.970
Anyway, Taek will definitely win today.  He has formed a goal.

724
00:57:02.000 --> 00:57:05.750
Because he has a goal, he is going to win today no matter what.

725
00:57:05.750 --> 00:57:07.660
Wait and see.

726
00:57:10.380 --> 00:57:14.380
<i>Hailun Hotel, Shanghai, China 
Finals of  the Fifth ING Trophy 3 country Competition</i>

727
00:57:47.600 --> 00:57:52.380
Still, I'm thankful for Teacher Ryoo He even obtained the instrumental tape.

728
00:57:52.380 --> 00:57:57.320
I'm grateful but if I lose to Teacher Ryoo's son, how will we live in this neighborhood. It'll be so embarrassing.

729
00:57:57.320 --> 00:57:59.450
Ryoo Dong Ryong is participating too?

730
00:57:59.450 --> 00:58:02.120
He is going sing a pop song.

731
00:58:02.120 --> 00:58:04.850
Don't you even worry.

732
00:58:04.850 --> 00:58:09.350
The National Singing competition is all about the dance. Pop song is a joke.

733
00:58:09.400 --> 00:58:14.700
Don't you worry. You will definitely beat  Salamander (<i> in Korean Dorongnyong</i>). It will be over.

734
00:58:38.550 --> 00:58:40.230
Neon~

735
00:58:41.150 --> 00:58:43.900
Again. Again. Once again you lost it.

736
00:58:43.900 --> 00:58:45.700
You should listen correctly and begin.

737
00:58:45.700 --> 00:58:46.950
That was about right.

738
00:58:46.950 --> 00:58:51.740
No, it wasn't. You must match the beat, no matter what.

739
00:58:51.740 --> 00:58:56.200
Mi Ran, it's here. I got the signal. Signal.

740
00:58:57.960 --> 00:58:59.640
Gosh...

741
00:58:59.640 --> 00:59:02.910
- Is it urgent? Does it feel like it's going to come out? 
 - It feels like it's going to come out.

742
00:59:04.700 --> 00:59:07.230
Oh boy.

743
00:59:08.290 --> 00:59:09.870
Ow... please...

744
00:59:09.870 --> 00:59:13.620
<i> Bongwongdang </i>

745
00:59:30.490 --> 00:59:32.160
You're here.

746
00:59:32.160 --> 00:59:34.290
Aigoo, Oppa. Alright, give her to me.

747
00:59:34.290 --> 00:59:38.290
It's alright. I'll take her. Let's go.  I'll put her to bed.

748
01:00:03.890 --> 01:00:06.110
Did Taek call?

749
01:00:06.110 --> 01:00:09.930
He hasn't yet. He'll probably call soon. Go on inside.

750
01:00:09.930 --> 01:00:12.670
You should get going.

751
01:00:14.040 --> 01:00:18.680
Ah...Seon Yeong.

752
01:00:18.680 --> 01:00:21.290
Yes, what is it?

753
01:00:22.960 --> 01:00:25.590
Never mind. It's alright.

754
01:00:26.560 --> 01:00:28.680
I'll be going.

755
01:00:57.400 --> 01:01:01.380
Mi Ran, my teeth!

756
01:01:19.110 --> 01:01:23.030
Your tape is stretched out. You must've heard it so many times.

757
01:01:23.030 --> 01:01:27.620
What are you going to do? Isn't tomorrow the preliminary audition? Where will you get a new one?

758
01:01:27.620 --> 01:01:29.280
Stay here.

759
01:01:29.280 --> 01:01:31.570
Yeah, yeah... yeah...

760
01:01:50.520 --> 01:01:52.140
This is basic.

761
01:01:52.140 --> 01:01:55.480
Wow... I live with a genius.

762
01:01:55.480 --> 01:01:57.110
Go inside. I put the mat down.

763
01:01:57.110 --> 01:02:00.790
No, no. I'm going to sleep after watching the late night news.

764
01:02:00.790 --> 01:02:05.500
Isn't today ING Cup World Baduk Championship finals for Taek?

765
01:02:51.690 --> 01:02:53.150
Hello?

766
01:02:53.150 --> 01:02:55.030
<i>It's me, Man Ok.</i>

767
01:02:55.030 --> 01:02:57.860
Yes, I know.

768
01:02:57.860 --> 01:03:00.790
Did your night study end well?

769
01:03:00.790 --> 01:03:04.070
<i>Yes. Deok Seon already came home, right?</i>

770
01:03:04.070 --> 01:03:08.670
I don't know. She probably is. I don't care.

771
01:03:08.670 --> 01:03:09.840
<i>What did you say?</i>

772
01:03:09.840 --> 01:03:11.650
Nothing.

773
01:03:11.650 --> 01:03:15.540
Is your father asleep? Is it alright to talk?

774
01:03:15.560 --> 01:03:18.200
<i>Yes, he just left for work.</i>

775
01:03:18.200 --> 01:03:21.990
<i>No. He has an appointment so he went out.</i>

776
01:03:21.990 --> 01:03:26.580
- You didn't forget our appointment for Monday, right?
<i>- Yes.</i>

777
01:03:26.580 --> 01:03:32.410
Man Ok, I will wait at the bus stop in front of your house with a happy heart.

778
01:03:32.410 --> 01:03:37.840
<i>I think I would be late since it's my birthday and I would need to eat breakfast and spend time with my family.</i>

779
01:03:37.840 --> 01:03:40.130
<i>Hello! Who is this bastard!</i>

780
01:03:40.130 --> 01:03:42.210
<i>Dad!</i>

781
01:03:59.900 --> 01:04:02.480
<i>-I'm back from school.
- Mom, I'm home.</i>

782
01:04:02.480 --> 01:04:05.750
<i>- I'm home.
- I am home and the Dean too.</i>

783
01:04:05.750 --> 01:04:08.500
<i>Be quiet! I'm not the Dean anymore, punk!</i>

784
01:04:08.500 --> 01:04:10.830
<i>Yes. Yes.</i>

785
01:04:12.800 --> 01:04:16.280
Oh my.

786
01:04:18.680 --> 01:04:21.170
Wow.

787
01:04:24.780 --> 01:04:28.220
It's already April. April.

788
01:04:28.220 --> 01:04:31.120
Anyway, Bo Ra still hasn't come home?

789
01:04:31.120 --> 01:04:36.080
These days, she studies in the library until past 12 midnight.

790
01:04:37.380 --> 01:04:41.470
Going home late... This would be the last time.

791
01:04:41.470 --> 01:04:47.160
Oh right. You, come home directly after your work in the bank.

792
01:04:47.160 --> 01:04:51.400
Still, you should see her leave the house.

793
01:04:51.400 --> 01:04:56.840
This person, it's not like Bo Ra is going to emigrate. She's just going to a  study dorm.

794
01:04:56.840 --> 01:05:01.770
Why are you annoying people?

795
01:05:01.770 --> 01:05:05.620
And I am busy in the bank tomorrow. I might not see her, just so you know.

796
01:05:05.620 --> 01:05:07.890
With just that.

797
01:05:07.890 --> 01:05:09.650
Mom, you even bought new blankets?

798
01:05:09.650 --> 01:05:15.110
Yeah. Of course. She's going to live on her own now.

799
01:05:15.110 --> 01:05:22.210
If it would be as I want, I would want to go eat out and give her some tonics.

800
01:05:24.760 --> 01:05:29.880
Sheesh. But did he win or not? There's not even a call.

801
01:05:33.230 --> 01:05:36.170
It is finished. You can go inside.

802
01:05:41.460 --> 01:05:46.780
Who's the winner? Choi Taek? Or Chang Hao?

803
01:05:48.610 --> 01:05:54.130
Congratulations. Korea won this time too.

804
01:05:54.130 --> 01:05:56.840
Choi Taek, 6-dan, won.

805
01:05:56.840 --> 01:05:59.700
Oh right! He won. right?

806
01:05:59.700 --> 01:06:03.510
- Yeah. 
 -Thank you.

807
01:06:04.930 --> 01:06:07.530
Condition wasn't bad

808
01:06:07.530 --> 01:06:10.330
I mixed fighting method and psychological method.

809
01:06:10.330 --> 01:06:13.600
<i>Finally, Choi Taek 6-dan has won in the completion of ING Cup. </i>

810
01:06:13.600 --> 01:06:19.380
<i>The ING Cup Finals held in Shanghai, China</i>

811
01:06:19.380 --> 01:06:25.860
<i>Korean 6-dan Choi Taek won the championship after three wins in a row against 9-dan Chinese Chang Hao.</i>

812
01:06:25.860 --> 01:06:29.340
<i>The two finalists' game was a close fight from the beginning.</i>

813
01:06:29.340 --> 01:06:36.410
<i>At first Choi Taek was at a disadvantage in a game which see-sawed.  In a decisive attack the stones spread  ... </i>

814
01:07:04.350 --> 01:07:08.650
Hello. Is this Deok Seon? 
 ♬<i> When the distant clouds hide the sun </i>♪

815
01:07:08.750 --> 01:07:11.130
Yes, it's me. Taekie.

816
01:07:11.810 --> 01:07:15.960
Deok Seon. 
 ♬ <i> When you are alone </i>♬

817
01:07:19.360 --> 01:07:25.140
♬ <i>  Tell me </i> ♬

818
01:07:26.320 --> 01:07:31.960
♬ <i> I will console you </i>♬

819
01:07:34.110 --> 01:07:40.180
♬ <i> When the sun sets and the night comes </i> ♬

820
01:07:41.400 --> 01:07:47.860
♬ <i> And you must spend the night alone </i>♬

821
01:07:48.570 --> 01:07:54.640
♬ <i>Tell me </i>♬

822
01:07:55.480 --> 01:08:00.920
♬<i> I will be your friend  </i>♬

823
01:08:03.230 --> 01:08:10.020
♬<i> The world is lonely and cheerless </i>♬

824
01:08:10.020 --> 01:08:17.550
♬ <i> Sometimes you need a friend  </i>♬

825
01:08:17.550 --> 01:08:23.500
♬ <i> Even though you leave away </i> ♬

826
01:08:23.500 --> 01:08:32.580
♬ <i> I will come to your side </i> ♬

827
01:08:32.580 --> 01:08:36.250
Noona. It's okay. Why are you running?

828
01:08:36.250 --> 01:08:39.050
I'm really okay.

829
01:08:42.320 --> 01:08:44.660
I said I'm okay.

830
01:09:05.220 --> 01:09:09.420
Honey! Mi Ran!

831
01:09:16.980 --> 01:09:18.600
Should I tag along?

832
01:09:18.600 --> 01:09:23.990
Where will you tag along with that back? You stay home for a while. I'll be back.

833
01:09:23.990 --> 01:09:29.280
Dear, even if you get disqualified you can't run off somewhere just because you're embarrassed.

834
01:09:29.280 --> 01:09:34.950
Come home right away. I would need to poop. And eat too.

835
01:09:34.950 --> 01:09:38.910
I can't live without you.

836
01:09:38.910 --> 01:09:41.100
Okay.

837
01:09:41.100 --> 01:09:45.340
Hyungnim! Are you ready? Let's go together.

838
01:09:45.340 --> 01:09:48.160
Yes, come in!

839
01:09:48.160 --> 01:09:50.130
Aigoo. Jeong Bong's dad.

840
01:09:50.130 --> 01:09:53.540
Hyungnim, let's hurry on. I will be your manager today.

841
01:09:53.540 --> 01:09:56.590
There's still time. And I need to do my makeup, too.

842
01:09:56.590 --> 01:09:58.560
<i>Egg is here.</i>

843
01:10:00.250 --> 01:10:02.160
The eggs are here. I need to buy some.

844
01:10:02.160 --> 01:10:05.240
Wait a minute.  Let's go together.

845
01:10:06.390 --> 01:10:09.720
<i>We also have boiled eggs.</i>

846
01:10:09.720 --> 01:10:11.980
Money. Thank you.

847
01:10:11.980 --> 01:10:15.480
<i>One egg 70 won. One tray 2,000 won.</i> 
Goodness. Today you put the makeup on so skillfully.

848
01:10:15.480 --> 01:10:18.560
I will come again.

849
01:10:19.600 --> 01:10:22.600
- Ahjussi. 
 - Yes, welcome.

850
01:10:23.480 --> 01:10:25.360
Give us a tray of eggs too.

851
01:10:25.360 --> 01:10:28.190
Divide it in three bags please.

852
01:10:28.190 --> 01:10:30.140
I will drink this well.

853
01:10:30.140 --> 01:10:33.230
You're going to buy for us three?

854
01:10:33.230 --> 01:10:37.620
Let's see.

855
01:10:37.620 --> 01:10:42.100
Aigoo, Ahjussi. Change your tape, you earn a lot.

856
01:10:42.100 --> 01:10:44.740
It's all stretched.

857
01:10:44.740 --> 01:10:49.330
I have money but I don't have time. When would I find a time to record this again?

858
01:10:49.330 --> 01:10:52.120
Why would you record it again.

859
01:10:52.120 --> 01:10:54.140
Give it to me. I will handle it for you.

860
01:10:54.140 --> 01:10:56.400
Aha!

861
01:11:03.550 --> 01:11:05.810
Just wait for 15 minutes.

862
01:11:05.810 --> 01:11:10.800
Then it would come out like fresh egg and sound fresh.

863
01:11:10.800 --> 01:11:14.390
Really? That's really interesting.

864
01:11:14.390 --> 01:11:16.460
I also found this out earlier.

865
01:11:16.460 --> 01:11:20.310
Ahjussi. You saved money.

866
01:11:20.310 --> 01:11:25.630
Then, while the tape is in the refrigerator I will go and sell some eggs.

867
01:11:25.630 --> 01:11:28.190
Yes, go ahead.

868
01:11:31.680 --> 01:11:34.930
Hyungnim, hurry, It's already late.

869
01:11:34.930 --> 01:11:36.630
Aigoo, look at the time.

870
01:11:36.630 --> 01:11:38.320
Let's go. Go.

871
01:11:38.320 --> 01:11:42.000
I think I would look old.
- Aigoo, Hyungnim.
- I want to look fresh.

872
01:11:42.000 --> 01:11:43.500
This is too lady-like.

873
01:11:43.500 --> 01:11:44.760
Of course it's a lady.

874
01:11:44.760 --> 01:11:50.620
Aigoo. Just wear anything. You look pretty whatever you wear.

875
01:11:58.550 --> 01:12:01.470
I'm giving you a tray for free.

876
01:12:01.470 --> 01:12:05.180
It's okay. A tray is expensive.

877
01:12:05.180 --> 01:12:08.720
No. I'm rich with eggs.

878
01:12:08.720 --> 01:12:12.450
Ahjussi! Your tape! You should take your tape.

879
01:12:12.450 --> 01:12:15.260
Oh right! Where are my senses.

880
01:12:15.260 --> 01:12:17.100
Seriously.

881
01:12:24.860 --> 01:12:28.920
Thank you! Ahjummoni, may you be showered with luck!

882
01:12:28.920 --> 01:12:32.060
- Go on. 
 - Bye.

883
01:12:32.060 --> 01:12:34.580
This is too young lady like.

884
01:12:34.660 --> 01:12:37.630
<i>National Singing Contest Preliminaries</i>

885
01:12:37.630 --> 01:12:41.320
<i>KBS National Singing Contest (Do Bong district)</i>

886
01:12:41.320 --> 01:12:45.350
<i>Preliminaries: April. 1</i>

887
01:12:54.880 --> 01:12:58.310
Over here! Here, here!

888
01:12:58.310 --> 01:12:59.350
Who is he?

889
01:12:59.350 --> 01:13:02.450
Salamander! He's right before us.

890
01:13:02.450 --> 01:13:06.100
Wow... it's hard for me to even recognize him.

891
01:13:08.130 --> 01:13:10.050
Hello!

892
01:13:29.420 --> 01:13:35.990
Chiquilla mía, somos como el temporal

893
01:13:37.400 --> 01:13:42.900
Um... Next up is... Let's see, here.

894
01:13:42.900 --> 01:13:48.580
Numbers 81 to 90! Those ten people, please come in.

895
01:13:48.580 --> 01:13:54.410
I'm only saying this once! Numbers 81 to 90!

896
01:13:56.210 --> 01:13:57.410
I'm so nervous.

897
01:13:57.410 --> 01:14:01.170
Hey, what about your instrumental track?

898
01:14:01.170 --> 01:14:02.550
They have a pianist.

899
01:14:02.550 --> 01:14:06.330
That's not very exciting, though!

900
01:14:06.330 --> 01:14:09.830
Why isn't the person before you here? Number 92,  Right?

901
01:14:09.830 --> 01:14:12.690
I wonder that too. Maybe they gave up?

902
01:14:14.200 --> 01:14:24.680
<i>My dad, the dean.... and my mom, the Insurance Queen, yeah!</i>

903
01:14:24.680 --> 01:14:29.160
Wow, you're so good! You'll go to the next round, for sure.

904
01:14:29.160 --> 01:14:31.590
You really sing like a Westerner.

905
01:14:31.590 --> 01:14:37.480
<i>It's not too late... If you'll come back to my side...</i>

906
01:14:37.480 --> 01:14:46.030
<i>I'll love you... forever!</i>

907
01:14:51.930 --> 01:14:54.340
You don't need to come out, Mom. I told you, don't.

908
01:14:54.340 --> 01:14:58.400
Still, I still need to see you off.

909
01:14:58.400 --> 01:15:01.530
- It's cold though!
- I can do what I want.

910
01:15:01.530 --> 01:15:05.010
Hurry up and go inside. It's not like I'm doing something amazing.

911
01:15:05.010 --> 01:15:06.550
I'm just going to speed away, all right?

912
01:15:06.550 --> 01:15:07.860
Alright, alright. Hurry, go.

913
01:15:07.860 --> 01:15:12.960
Oh, yeah. Also, your dad has a lot of work at the bank today. So he called me to tell me that before.

914
01:15:12.960 --> 01:15:15.960
It's fine. Dad doesn't need to come.

915
01:15:15.960 --> 01:15:18.110
I'm off.

916
01:15:18.110 --> 01:15:19.460
I'll call often.

917
01:15:19.460 --> 01:15:20.870
Sure you will!

918
01:15:20.870 --> 01:15:24.290
Okay.

919
01:15:24.290 --> 01:15:27.340
We can't call you, so make sure you do call us.

920
01:15:27.340 --> 01:15:30.280
You don't have to call every day,

921
01:15:30.280 --> 01:15:33.310
but call at least once a week. Okay?

922
01:15:33.310 --> 01:15:34.960
Okay. I'll be going now.

923
01:15:34.960 --> 01:15:38.160
Okay. Take care of yourself!

924
01:16:14.760 --> 01:16:18.530
Mom, she's not going far.

925
01:16:18.530 --> 01:16:20.500
Why are you acting like this?

926
01:16:25.100 --> 01:16:28.840
What about Dad? He said he'd be late, even though it's Saturday?

927
01:16:32.980 --> 01:16:35.290
He seemed to be really busy at work.

928
01:16:35.290 --> 01:16:39.950
It would have been nice if he could have come home early on a day like today.

929
01:17:12.990 --> 01:17:14.920
What are you doing here?

930
01:17:14.920 --> 01:17:18.680
No, no... no need to get out.

931
01:17:22.650 --> 01:17:24.960
This...

932
01:17:30.960 --> 01:17:32.730
<i>For when your head hurts</i>

933
01:17:36.030 --> 01:17:38.090
<i>For when you get body aches</i>

934
01:17:42.400 --> 01:17:46.980
<i>When you have a bad cold</i>

935
01:17:46.980 --> 01:17:53.950
♫ <i>My dear, don’t you worry about a thing ♫</i>

936
01:17:53.950 --> 01:17:59.370
They sell medicine over there too! There's a pharmacy in Sillim-dong too!
♫<i> Let’s all sing together ♫</i>

937
01:18:00.960 --> 01:18:03.530
♫ <i>All of your painful memories ♫</i>

938
01:18:03.530 --> 01:18:07.850
Also, here. Take this.

939
01:18:07.850 --> 01:18:15.920
♫ <i>Just bury them deep in your heart ♫</i>

940
01:18:15.920 --> 01:18:21.650
Buy and eat meat for yourself once in a while. It's not much.

941
01:18:21.650 --> 01:18:26.330
Don't buy crappy 500 won cafeteria meals.
♫ <i>Just let the past be the past. It’s meaningful in that way ♫</i>

942
01:18:26.330 --> 01:18:28.790
Have some meat every so often.

943
01:18:33.390 --> 01:18:37.310
♫ <i>Just sing to the ones who left you ♫</i>

944
01:18:37.310 --> 01:18:43.450
Hurry and go. A car may come behind you.
♫ <i>Say you loved them with no regrets ♫</i>

945
01:18:43.450 --> 01:18:46.270
Dad, you go first.

946
01:18:47.270 --> 01:18:50.400
Hurry up and go!

947
01:18:50.400 --> 01:18:52.850
♫ <i>Just let the past be the past ♫</i>

948
01:18:52.850 --> 01:19:01.770
♫ <i>It’s meaningful in that way ♫</i>

949
01:19:01.770 --> 01:19:03.450
Hurry up and go.

950
01:19:03.450 --> 01:19:08.820
♫ <i>Let’s all sing together ♫</i>

951
01:19:08.820 --> 01:19:10.680
Hey hurry up and go.

952
01:19:10.680 --> 01:19:15.660
♫<i> Say you dreamed with no regrets ♫</i>

953
01:19:15.660 --> 01:19:18.350
If something happens, call us!

954
01:19:18.350 --> 01:19:25.590
♫ <i>Just let the past be the past ♫</i>

955
01:19:25.590 --> 01:19:31.920
♫ <i>It’s meaningful in that way ♫</i>

956
01:19:31.920 --> 01:19:38.260
♫ <i>Let’s all sing together ♫</i>

957
01:19:38.260 --> 01:19:44.140
♫ <i>Say you dreamed with no regrets ♫</i>

958
01:19:46.800 --> 01:19:55.410
♫ <i>Say you’ll dream new dreams ♫</i>

959
01:20:00.960 --> 01:20:03.720
Okay... Next, numbers 91

960
01:20:03.720 --> 01:20:06.390
to 100. Come in!

961
01:20:06.390 --> 01:20:08.010
That's us. Let's go.

962
01:20:10.500 --> 01:20:13.830
Aigoo

963
01:20:16.430 --> 01:20:18.620
<i>Judges</i>

964
01:20:31.070 --> 01:20:34.820
Next up is you! Good luck, Salamander!

965
01:20:34.820 --> 01:20:38.160
I guess number 92 really isn't here.

966
01:20:38.160 --> 01:20:41.020
I guess they ran off. Even us, professionals, get butterflies after all.

967
01:20:41.020 --> 01:20:42.870
How could they compete?

968
01:20:42.870 --> 01:20:45.150
Yes, good work.

969
01:20:47.270 --> 01:20:51.390
Okay... Next, number 92. Please step forward.

970
01:20:53.420 --> 01:20:55.690
Number 92? You're not here?

971
01:20:55.690 --> 01:20:58.210
They're not here. They ran off!

972
01:20:58.210 --> 01:21:01.060
Over here. I'm here!

973
01:21:09.360 --> 01:21:14.190
OMG. He looks like he's amazing at singing.

974
01:21:14.190 --> 01:21:16.080
I wonder what song he'll sing.

975
01:21:16.080 --> 01:21:18.420
A trot song, probably. It has to be a trot song.

976
01:21:18.420 --> 01:21:22.750
Please tell us your name, and the song you'll be singing.

977
01:21:22.750 --> 01:21:28.130
I'm Stevie Greg. I teach English

978
01:21:28.130 --> 01:21:31.960
at a cram school in Banghakdong.

979
01:21:31.960 --> 01:21:37.780
And I'll be singing Stevie Wonder's "I Just Called to Say I Love You."

980
01:22:00.720 --> 01:22:02.600
Please, go ahead.

981
01:22:10.760 --> 01:22:13.140
♫ No New Year's Day ♫

982
01:22:13.140 --> 01:22:16.090
Yes, good work.

983
01:22:17.350 --> 01:22:19.090
May you be healthy.

984
01:22:25.470 --> 01:22:27.240
Come back in.

985
01:22:33.450 --> 01:22:35.630
<i> Is anyone here?</i>

986
01:22:36.760 --> 01:22:39.470
<i> Is anyone here?</i>

987
01:22:40.480 --> 01:22:43.630
The door is open! Come in.

988
01:22:47.650 --> 01:22:48.930
Is your wife here?

989
01:22:48.930 --> 01:22:51.420
What's the problem?

990
01:22:51.460 --> 01:22:53.410
Oh, well...

991
01:22:53.410 --> 01:22:56.520
It seems like our tapes got switched.

992
01:22:56.520 --> 01:22:58.380
What?

993
01:23:05.540 --> 01:23:07.330
Hello.

994
01:23:07.330 --> 01:23:13.330
I'm Jeong Bong's mother from Ssangmun. I'm Ra Mi Ran, a singing cheetah.

995
01:23:13.330 --> 01:23:14.910
You are ready, right?

996
01:23:14.910 --> 01:23:18.370
Yes. I'll start now.

997
01:23:40.090 --> 01:23:50.110
<i> The eggs are here. The thick and fresh eggs are here.</i>

998
01:23:50.110 --> 01:23:54.900
<i> We have eggs as well.</i>

999
01:23:54.900 --> 01:24:00.230
<i> The thick and fresh eggs are here.</i>

1000
01:24:00.230 --> 01:24:03.380
<i> Eggs are here.</i>

1001
01:24:03.380 --> 01:24:07.870
<i> We have eggs as well.</i>

1002
01:24:09.180 --> 01:24:10.930
You worked hard. Next!

1003
01:24:10.930 --> 01:24:13.710
No, no. I didn't go yet.

1004
01:24:13.710 --> 01:24:18.690
How are you going to perform without the tape?

1005
01:24:18.690 --> 01:24:23.410
It says here that you will be singing Yoon Soo Il's "Wonderful Confessional".

1006
01:24:23.410 --> 01:24:27.040
I can do it! I can.

1007
01:24:42.350 --> 01:24:44.460
You worked hard.

1008
01:24:46.340 --> 01:24:48.950
♫ In the flaming street

1009
01:24:48.950 --> 01:24:55.010
♫ Under the streetlight, you and I met

1010
01:24:56.780 --> 01:24:59.540
♫ What are you doing right now?

1011
01:24:59.540 --> 01:25:02.030
♫ I keep thinking

1012
01:25:02.030 --> 01:25:06.520
♫ I miss that day

1013
01:25:07.760 --> 01:25:11.510
♫ The burning eyes

1014
01:25:11.510 --> 01:25:14.550
♫ Those dry lips

1015
01:25:14.550 --> 01:25:17.990
<i> Don't Sleep Library</i>

1016
01:26:00.220 --> 01:26:02.210
Hey. Let's go out.

1017
01:26:02.210 --> 01:26:05.140
- Where?
- To play soccer.

1018
01:26:05.140 --> 01:26:08.050
At this time? The field is locked.

1019
01:26:08.050 --> 01:26:10.320
I know the back entrance to the  Yoogok Training Center..

1020
01:26:10.320 --> 01:26:12.850
Just come out quickly.

1021
01:26:14.010 --> 01:26:17.740
Hey. Come out.

1022
01:26:22.800 --> 01:26:26.740
<i> Self-remedy for hemorrhoid and constipation </i>

1023
01:26:29.500 --> 01:26:34.860
Did everyone from this neighborhood get disqualified?

1024
01:26:36.230 --> 01:26:42.190
You got disqualified. Do Ryong Nyong got disqualified. Everyone got disqualified then.

1025
01:26:43.140 --> 01:26:45.350
One person passed.

1026
01:26:45.350 --> 01:26:48.170
Who?

1027
01:26:48.170 --> 01:26:55.490
You can never judge a person. I didn't know he had that kind of skill.

1028
01:26:56.750 --> 01:26:58.860
- No Eul. 
- What?

1029
01:27:00.310 --> 01:27:05.480
No Eul passed. Even by singing a ballad.

1030
01:27:05.480 --> 01:27:12.020
No Eul can sing?

1031
01:27:12.020 --> 01:27:14.020
That's right.

1032
01:27:20.610 --> 01:27:23.040
There is one person left, right?

1033
01:27:23.040 --> 01:27:26.220
Yes. One last person.

1034
01:27:26.220 --> 01:27:29.860
There was an issue because he applied on-site but because we didn't have any ballad today,

1035
01:27:29.860 --> 01:27:34.980
I just let told him to come.   He seems to be quite old as well. I will tell him to come in.

1036
01:27:34.980 --> 01:27:37.190
<i> I see.</i>

1037
01:27:38.420 --> 01:27:40.810
<i> Number 101
 "Sad Fate" 
 Seong No Eul</i>

1038
01:27:42.230 --> 01:27:44.310
Hello.

1039
01:27:47.040 --> 01:27:48.620
<i> Judge</i>

1040
01:28:06.180 --> 01:28:17.220
♫ <i> As I watch the image of the  back receding  </i> ♫

1041
01:28:18.410 --> 01:28:30.290
♫ Still, I won't say this moment is a goodbye

1042
01:28:31.280 --> 01:28:32.850
<i> Sing!</i>

1043
01:28:32.850 --> 01:28:38.710
<i> Hey, hey, hey. I don't expect much, so just sing a song and go back to your seat. Now clap.</i>

1044
01:28:52.310 --> 01:29:05.100
♫ <i> As I watch the image of the  back receding  </i> ♫

1045
01:29:05.930 --> 01:29:20.500
♫ How can we forget two hearts which were steeped  in so many sweet memories?

1046
01:29:20.500 --> 01:29:33.810
♫ Ah, you will come again. You can't stand loneliness.

1047
01:29:34.590 --> 01:29:46.150
♫ Ah, to my side, you will come back again.

1048
01:29:46.150 --> 01:29:53.020
♫ But when that time comes, when I meet you again

1049
01:29:53.020 --> 01:29:58.870
♫ Can we fall in love again?

1050
01:29:58.870 --> 01:30:05.560
♫ During those days flying by, just how many

1051
01:30:05.560 --> 01:30:15.320
♫ tears am I going to shed?

1052
01:30:26.890 --> 01:30:28.480
Why are you here?

1053
01:30:28.480 --> 01:30:30.940
Why are you at the library? Why are you here?

1054
01:30:30.940 --> 01:30:32.260
Why are you here?

1055
01:30:32.260 --> 01:30:36.420
Hey, can I not study? Am I not allowed to come here?

1056
01:30:36.420 --> 01:30:40.760
You didn't meet Taek? You guys decided to watch a movie together.

1057
01:30:40.760 --> 01:30:45.310
Taek said he can't come because he has an important appointment. He said he'll come tomorrow.

1058
01:30:46.390 --> 01:30:48.330
I'm leaving now.

1059
01:30:50.090 --> 01:30:54.350
Nothing ever works out in my life.

1060
01:30:57.230 --> 01:31:00.240
Taek normally won't do that. What's up with him?

1061
01:31:00.280 --> 01:31:02.750
I don't know.

1062
01:31:15.480 --> 01:31:18.960
Hello? Is it Deok Seon?

1063
01:31:19.980 --> 01:31:22.320
Oh, it's me, Taek.

1064
01:31:25.240 --> 01:31:26.850
Deok Seon.

1065
01:31:26.850 --> 01:31:31.030
Yeah, are you okay? You worked hard.

1066
01:31:31.810 --> 01:31:37.460
I don't think I can go tomorrow. I have an appointment with people for baduk.

1067
01:31:37.460 --> 01:31:42.750
Oh, really? I see.

1068
01:31:42.750 --> 01:31:44.670
Is it important?

1069
01:31:44.670 --> 01:31:48.430
Yeah. I have to go.

1070
01:31:50.060 --> 01:31:53.710
I see. If you say you have to go, it must be very important.

1071
01:31:53.710 --> 01:31:57.100
It's okay. We can just see it next time.

1072
01:31:57.100 --> 01:32:00.040
Go to sleep. Don't eat the medicine.

1073
01:32:00.040 --> 01:32:02.760
I got it.

1074
01:32:02.760 --> 01:32:06.410
Deok Seon. I'm sorry.

1075
01:32:06.410 --> 01:32:10.600
<i> Aigoo, it's okay. Just go to sleep.</i>

1076
01:32:10.600 --> 01:32:12.770
<i> Sleep well.</i>

1077
01:32:59.160 --> 01:33:11.380
♫ <i> As I watch the image of the  back receding  </i> ♫

1078
01:33:12.450 --> 01:33:24.670
♫ <i> Still, I won't say that this moment is a goodbye    </i> ♫

1079
01:33:26.340 --> 01:33:38.430
♫ <i> How could we forget our two hearts </i> ♫

1080
01:33:39.360 --> 01:33:50.820
♫ <i>  Which were steeped in so many sweet memories? </i> ♫

1081
01:33:54.070 --> 01:33:56.670
Oh, come in. 
 ♬<i> Oh I'll return <i>♬</i></i>

1082
01:33:56.670 --> 01:33:59.060
I'm leaving. Bye.

1083
01:33:59.060 --> 01:34:01.250
Bye.

1084
01:34:01.250 --> 01:34:06.770
♫ <i>  You can't stand loneliness  </i> ♫

1085
01:34:06.770 --> 01:34:18.980
♫ <i>  Ah, to my side  you will come again   </i> ♫

1086
01:34:18.980 --> 01:34:23.090
I'll wake you up tomorrow. What time do you want the morning call?

1087
01:34:23.090 --> 01:34:26.900
♫ <i> When I meet you again  </i> ♫

1088
01:34:26.900 --> 01:34:32.550
Can I change my plane ticket for tomorrow?
♬ <i> Can we love again? </i>♬

1089
01:34:33.540 --> 01:34:37.760
It should be possible. Why? Do you want to go back to Korea with us?  
 ♬ <i> In the time which will pass </i>♬

1090
01:34:37.760 --> 01:34:41.130
Yes. I want to go on Sunday too.
♬ <i>How many more tears will I shed? </i>♬

1091
01:34:41.130 --> 01:34:43.050
I got it.
♬ <i>How many more tears will I shed? </i>♬

1092
01:34:43.050 --> 01:34:50.530
And... I'm sorry, but don't wake me up tomorrow.
♬ <i> But in the time we meet again </i>♬

1093
01:34:50.530 --> 01:34:53.010
I want to rest in my room.
♬ <i> But in the time we meet again </i>♬

1094
01:34:53.010 --> 01:34:55.970
I got it. This isn't your first day doing that.
 ♬<i> Can we love again? </i>♬

1095
01:34:55.970 --> 01:34:59.830
Just rest.  You worked hard, Taek. 
 ♬<i> Can we love again? </i>♬

1096
01:34:59.830 --> 01:35:07.270
♫ <i> During those days passing by    </i> ♫

1097
01:35:07.270 --> 01:35:14.130
♫ <i>  How many more tears  will I shed? </i> ♫

1098
01:35:14.130 --> 01:35:17.980
<i> Ssangmun Pharmacy</i>