"Reply 1988" KDrama Script: Ep17 (Full, English)

2
00:00:20.450 --> 00:00:22.720
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:00:22.770 --> 00:00:25.990
<i>Don't Sleep Study Room</i>

4
00:00:34.490 --> 00:00:36.950
It's probably difficult.

5
00:00:36.950 --> 00:00:42.240
It's difficult and he has an appointment so of course he has to cancel.

6
00:00:43.300 --> 00:00:47.040
No. But is it that difficult?

7
00:00:47.040 --> 00:00:50.830
He was the one who set it up and he's the one cancelling it.

8
00:00:52.270 --> 00:00:54.700
I must be crazy.

9
00:00:57.650 --> 00:01:02.500
He must be tired. He must be meeting someone from the higher ups.

10
00:01:03.640 --> 00:01:06.020
But then, what am I?

11
00:01:08.090 --> 00:01:11.030
Am I nothing?

12
00:01:12.120 --> 00:01:16.260
That's right. I am no one.

13
00:01:16.260 --> 00:01:20.330
Well... It's not like I'm so great.

14
00:01:36.560 --> 00:01:41.240
Hey, I thought you were going to watch a movie today. You didn't go to your appointment?

15
00:01:47.040 --> 00:01:49.690
What's with him? So annoying.

16
00:01:49.690 --> 00:01:50.660
Right?

17
00:01:50.660 --> 00:01:53.780
He's playing with a person.

18
00:01:56.160 --> 00:01:58.470
I think I know it.

19
00:01:59.060 --> 00:02:01.190
What?

20
00:02:01.190 --> 00:02:06.080
Choi Taek. Baduk... You...

21
00:02:06.960 --> 00:02:08.760
He takes you for a pushover.

22
00:02:08.760 --> 00:02:09.910
What?

23
00:02:09.910 --> 00:02:13.550
He takes you for a pushover—a pushover.

24
00:02:40.060 --> 00:02:42.740
Right. What about Man Ok?

25
00:02:43.400 --> 00:02:45.120
Man Ok has been forbidden to  go out.

26
00:02:45.120 --> 00:02:49.580
I barely got to talk to her. She's not allowed to go a step out of her house.

27
00:02:49.580 --> 00:02:52.880
What should we do? She needs to go on a date.

28
00:02:52.880 --> 00:02:56.990
What date? It's all over.

29
00:02:56.990 --> 00:03:00.980
Hey, you know tomorrow, right? We're going to eat pizza with Se Mi in Apgujeong tomorrow.

30
00:03:00.980 --> 00:03:05.920
I know. How could I forget that. It's been a long while since I went to Apgujeong.

31
00:03:43.630 --> 00:03:45.600
Aiyoo. Oppa, she's heavy. Give her to me.

32
00:03:45.600 --> 00:03:49.370
No. It's okay. She's not heavy at all.

33
00:03:49.370 --> 00:03:51.450
Let's go inside.

34
00:03:57.810 --> 00:04:01.590
Can you not do that job anymore?

35
00:04:01.590 --> 00:04:04.680
I'm bored these days.

36
00:04:04.680 --> 00:04:07.910
Oppa, what happened to your hand?

37
00:04:07.910 --> 00:04:10.350
Nothing. It's okay.

38
00:04:10.350 --> 00:04:12.470
What do you mean okay?

39
00:04:12.470 --> 00:04:14.700
You should have put iodine on it before.

40
00:04:14.700 --> 00:04:16.850
It's probably healed.

41
00:04:57.510 --> 00:05:02.750
These days, I haven't seen the motorcycle. He must have gone to another neighborhood.

42
00:05:02.750 --> 00:05:08.570
No. He comes once in a while. You should be careful.

43
00:05:17.670 --> 00:05:19.970
Hey, I'm going. See you at Hanyang Shopping Center.

44
00:05:19.970 --> 00:05:21.660
Okay. Bye.

45
00:05:21.660 --> 00:05:24.220
Alright, pizza.

46
00:05:28.850 --> 00:05:31.650
Hey, are you alright? Are you not hurt?

47
00:05:31.650 --> 00:05:33.200
Yeah.

48
00:05:34.400 --> 00:05:37.560
Oh! Seong Deok Seon, you have fast reflexes.

49
00:05:37.560 --> 00:05:41.490
You even protected your bag in the middle of that. What the heck? The best!

50
00:05:50.230 --> 00:05:51.560
What do I do?

51
00:05:51.560 --> 00:05:53.750
- Are you alright?
- No.

52
00:05:56.770 --> 00:05:59.460
- Try moving it.
- It won't move.

53
00:05:59.460 --> 00:06:02.380
What should we do?

54
00:06:06.080 --> 00:06:08.830
I slept well.

55
00:06:08.830 --> 00:06:12.140
You're working hard.

56
00:06:12.140 --> 00:06:14.700
Come here. Work hard.

57
00:06:14.700 --> 00:06:18.160
Go on. 
♬ <i> Coming in like the wind </i>♬

58
00:06:18.170 --> 00:06:22.150
♬<i> Disappearing  like the fog,  your life is  insignificant </i>♬

59
00:06:22.150 --> 00:06:30.240
♬  <i> We, you who knows me and I who know you haven't paid attention to us </i>♬

60
00:06:31.490 --> 00:06:40.180
♬ <i> From one heart to the other heart like when we shake hands with each other </i>♬

61
00:06:40.180 --> 00:06:47.440
♫ <i> Ehe ohe ehe,  although we don't have anything but with one guitar </i> ♫

62
00:06:47.440 --> 00:06:50.540
Oh. Poop. The stench.  
 ♬<i> And a coin </i> ♬

63
00:06:52.090 --> 00:06:54.880
♫ <i> Although we don't have anything but one guitar and a coin</i> ♫

64
00:06:54.880 --> 00:06:57.680
Why is the water coming out so slow?
 ♫ <i> Although we don't have anything but one guitar and a coin</i> ♫

65
00:07:06.250 --> 00:07:10.350
Aigoo, my back! My back!

66
00:07:10.350 --> 00:07:18.030
♬<i> We pass one drink from your hand to my hand
We aren't lonely all night together </i>♬

67
00:07:18.030 --> 00:07:27.390
♫ <i> So what if we have it, so what if we don't
 We're only looking at each other  </i> ♫

68
00:07:27.390 --> 00:07:36.580
♫ <i> So what if we have a lot, so what if we have little, when we have tomorrow</i> ♫

69
00:07:36.580 --> 00:07:45.030
♫ <i> One guitar and one coin  apiece, isn't it still grand  </i> ♫

70
00:07:45.030 --> 00:07:54.870
♫ <i> Although we don't have anything, but a guitar and one copper piece  </i> ♫

71
00:07:54.870 --> 00:08:00.810
♫ <i> One guitar and one copper piece   </i> ♫

72
00:08:42.150 --> 00:08:46.240
<i>Choi Taek 6-dan who won the Eungssibae Competition</i>

73
00:08:46.240 --> 00:08:50.290
<i>has arrived at Gimpo Airport, today, Sunday in the afternoon.</i>

74
00:08:50.290 --> 00:08:54.690
<i>Choi Taek 6-dan who won Eungssibae and Fujitsu Competition</i>

75
00:08:54.690 --> 00:09:00.500
<i> has won all the worldwide competitions and has the title of the best Baduk player.</i>

76
00:09:00.500 --> 00:09:02.420
Hyung Taek must be back.

77
00:09:03.680 --> 00:09:07.080
Hey! Hey!

78
00:09:15.200 --> 00:09:19.350
Noona. I will buy you pizza next time.

79
00:09:19.350 --> 00:09:21.270
Or you can ask Hyung Taek to buy one.

80
00:09:21.270 --> 00:09:24.630
Why did it have to be a weekend?

81
00:09:24.630 --> 00:09:28.290
How nice would it be if it was tomorrow or the day after.

82
00:09:28.290 --> 00:09:32.020
This would only take a few days anyway.

83
00:09:32.020 --> 00:09:37.800
Tomorrow is the school's anniversary so we don't have to go to school. Tomorrow would have been a good day to get hurt.

84
00:09:37.800 --> 00:09:41.840
Why did I have to be hurt on the day I have fun?

85
00:09:41.840 --> 00:09:45.810
Aigoo. When will my small noona mature?

86
00:09:45.810 --> 00:09:49.500
Hey! Seong Deok Seon! Are you alive or dead?

87
00:09:49.500 --> 00:09:51.440
I'm alive!

88
00:09:53.540 --> 00:09:55.810
So you're alive? Then I'm going.

89
00:09:55.810 --> 00:09:57.390
Where are you going?

90
00:09:57.390 --> 00:10:00.910
Playing soccer. We'll be playing with Taek after a long while.

91
00:10:02.540 --> 00:10:04.900
- Piggy back.
- What?

92
00:10:04.900 --> 00:10:08.480
Give me a piggy back ride. I want to go watch.

93
00:10:08.480 --> 00:10:12.540
How could I carry you? How could I carry someone bigger than me?

94
00:10:12.540 --> 00:10:14.820
What are you saying?

95
00:10:24.760 --> 00:10:29.630
Hey, Seong Bo Ra. But at least eat.

96
00:10:35.300 --> 00:10:37.850
Younger brother, 1000 pieces...

97
00:10:39.560 --> 00:10:41.770
I already folded them all.

98
00:10:43.990 --> 00:10:46.880
Where did my brother go?

99
00:10:46.880 --> 00:10:51.750
<i>Air Force Cadet Recruitment</i>

100
00:11:12.790 --> 00:11:14.680
<i>Merit Training Institute </i>

101
00:11:18.560 --> 00:11:21.290
Hey, there's no one. Hurry and come in.

102
00:11:27.540 --> 00:11:29.800
Won't we get caught if we keep on doing this?

103
00:11:29.800 --> 00:11:32.510
We will never get caught. We have never once been caught.

104
00:11:32.510 --> 00:11:34.140
Where's Taek?

105
00:11:36.070 --> 00:11:38.200
Here.

106
00:11:38.200 --> 00:11:40.080
It's still cold though.

107
00:11:40.080 --> 00:11:42.300
Exercise a bit, Choi Taek.

108
00:11:42.300 --> 00:11:44.630
It's because I haven't adjusted to the time difference.

109
00:11:44.630 --> 00:11:47.240
You're funny.

110
00:11:47.240 --> 00:11:50.820
Hey. You warm up. I'm going to the bathroom.

111
00:11:50.820 --> 00:11:53.430
Wake up, bastard!

112
00:12:22.020 --> 00:12:25.800
You tied your shoelace well. What's up with that?

113
00:12:28.640 --> 00:12:32.400
It's just the way as you tied it.

114
00:12:32.400 --> 00:12:38.780
I thought I won't be able to tie it the same if it gets undone so I tied it tight once more.

115
00:13:07.200 --> 00:13:09.920
Did you perhaps open my wallet?

116
00:13:11.930 --> 00:13:13.710
No.

117
00:13:20.260 --> 00:13:22.520
I didn't look at it.

118
00:13:36.960 --> 00:13:39.790
Hey! Hey! You will fall over!

119
00:13:41.510 --> 00:13:43.430
- Get off!
- I don't want to!

120
00:13:43.430 --> 00:13:45.310
- Get down!
- I don't want to, I said!

121
00:13:45.310 --> 00:13:48.040
Hey! Hey! You'll kill her.

122
00:13:48.040 --> 00:13:52.180
Hey! Please! Let go!

123
00:13:52.180 --> 00:13:55.630
He keeps on yelling that I am heavy when there are a lot of people watching.

124
00:13:55.630 --> 00:13:57.890
Did I say something wrong?

125
00:13:57.890 --> 00:13:59.660
You eat so much!

126
00:13:59.670 --> 00:14:02.730
Hey! Be quiet. The sun is about to set.

127
00:14:02.730 --> 00:14:06.010
2 vs 2. I will be with Taek so Jeong Pal, you be with Salamander.

128
00:14:06.010 --> 00:14:08.560
It's the same as him not being here so I'm letting you slide.

129
00:14:08.560 --> 00:14:12.240
Hey, are you kidding? I can kick some too.

130
00:14:12.240 --> 00:14:15.830
Aigoo. It's just like saying our Deok Seon could go to Seoul National University.

131
00:14:15.830 --> 00:14:17.860
Seriously.

132
00:14:17.860 --> 00:14:20.600
Hey. It's been long since you've seen sunlight, right?

133
00:14:20.600 --> 00:14:25.650
Jeong Pal, get up so that we can bury them.

134
00:14:25.650 --> 00:14:27.490
Okay.

135
00:14:37.570 --> 00:14:39.420
Woah!

136
00:14:41.200 --> 00:14:44.940
Ohhh! Seon Woo.

137
00:15:29.270 --> 00:15:31.850
Here. Right.

138
00:15:33.330 --> 00:15:35.970
Yeeah!

139
00:15:45.010 --> 00:15:47.090
Ack!

140
00:15:48.030 --> 00:15:49.970
Salamander, are you okay?

141
00:15:49.970 --> 00:15:53.710
It hurts so much that I could die. It feels like my butt is being split.

142
00:15:53.710 --> 00:15:56.190
Aigoo, this bastard is going overboard.

143
00:15:56.190 --> 00:15:58.770
Does it hurt a lot?

144
00:15:58.770 --> 00:16:02.050
I feel like dying.

145
00:16:02.050 --> 00:16:04.870
Go and sit over there.

146
00:16:04.870 --> 00:16:06.820
Okay.

147
00:16:10.460 --> 00:16:17.250
But then, guys... Beyond what you are thinking, it hurts so much to death.

148
00:16:17.250 --> 00:16:18.350
What's wrong?

149
00:16:18.350 --> 00:16:20.360
- Hey!
- Hey! Do Ryong Nyong!

150
00:16:21.240 --> 00:16:22.790
Why?

151
00:16:25.330 --> 00:16:27.970
Hey! Are you on your period?

152
00:16:28.830 --> 00:16:31.380
Who? Me?

153
00:16:37.640 --> 00:16:39.530
Hey! Hey!

154
00:16:40.470 --> 00:16:42.850
Get him on my back!

155
00:16:44.840 --> 00:16:46.640
I'm taking him to the hospital!

156
00:16:46.640 --> 00:16:50.590
Hey, Taek. Go to Dong Ryong's house and tell them. The Dean is home.

157
00:16:50.590 --> 00:16:53.820
- Hurry.
- Okay.

158
00:17:21.140 --> 00:17:23.470
Hey, go ahead. Hurry.

159
00:17:23.470 --> 00:17:25.480
Hurry.

160
00:17:27.390 --> 00:17:29.610
Hurry up.

161
00:17:42.400 --> 00:17:44.390
Get on my back.

162
00:17:48.360 --> 00:17:50.950
What are you doing? Hurry.

163
00:17:54.880 --> 00:17:56.850
Hey.

164
00:17:59.160 --> 00:18:03.530
What are you doing over there, students? Just stay there!

165
00:18:03.530 --> 00:18:06.620
What are you doing? Hurry.

166
00:18:13.130 --> 00:18:16.330
Hey! What are you? Put me down!

167
00:18:16.330 --> 00:18:18.050
Hey!

168
00:18:18.810 --> 00:18:21.370
Hey! Hey!

169
00:18:21.370 --> 00:18:24.370
Let go. Hey!

170
00:18:49.670 --> 00:18:55.130
♬<i> It seems the rays of sunshine and the  moon beams are protecting our love </i>♬

171
00:18:55.130 --> 00:18:59.810
Bo Ra. But still, congratulations.

172
00:18:59.810 --> 00:19:02.020
Your dream has come true.

173
00:19:02.020 --> 00:19:04.490
Well, you still haven't passed the exam,

174
00:19:04.490 --> 00:19:08.950
but since the freshmen orientation, you've been saying how you want to go to law school.

175
00:19:08.950 --> 00:19:11.460
Anyway, congratulations.

176
00:19:18.850 --> 00:19:24.170
<i>Episode 17
Life is ironic - II</i>

177
00:19:43.660 --> 00:19:46.580
<i>SW ❤︎ Purple
  ("Bora" means Purple)</i>

178
00:19:53.510 --> 00:19:58.950
Honey! Mi Ran! I am hungry.

179
00:20:22.920 --> 00:20:26.610
You're not hurt anywhere else, right?

180
00:20:26.610 --> 00:20:31.040
But why are you smiling so much? Do you like it that your back is broken?

181
00:20:33.640 --> 00:20:38.670
Is this year the so-called three misfortunes' year?  Why are things not going right?

182
00:20:38.670 --> 00:20:43.490
Your hip and the National Singing Contest, too.

183
00:20:43.490 --> 00:20:45.190
Here.

184
00:20:53.550 --> 00:20:55.910
Do you like me that much?

185
00:20:55.910 --> 00:20:57.610
Yeah.

186
00:20:59.280 --> 00:21:05.960
The saying misfortune begets fortune fits this perfectly.

187
00:21:05.960 --> 00:21:13.500
My back might have been broken but when else would I receive such treatment from you.

188
00:21:13.500 --> 00:21:16.120
It's like when we were newlyweds.

189
00:21:18.300 --> 00:21:22.540
And also, it ended well with the National Singing Contest, too.

190
00:21:22.540 --> 00:21:28.620
It is right that you got dropped in the preliminaries. I would die if you went to the finals.

191
00:21:28.620 --> 00:21:31.690
And also, the National Singing Contest

192
00:21:31.690 --> 00:21:35.780
has a history and tradition as our country's best program.

193
00:21:35.780 --> 00:21:38.910
It's not like a dog or cow can go on it.

194
00:21:38.910 --> 00:21:45.770
No matter if one says your talent is outstanding, there is a standard to maintain. Maintain it.

195
00:21:53.230 --> 00:21:55.440
What did I just say?

196
00:21:56.410 --> 00:22:00.750
I must be out of my mind. I must have gone slightly crazy.

197
00:22:02.680 --> 00:22:06.890
Mi Ran. Mi Ran, I have to poop.

198
00:22:06.890 --> 00:22:09.930
Honey. Mi Ran, I'm sorry.

199
00:22:09.930 --> 00:22:13.660
I love you! Mi Ran!

200
00:22:13.660 --> 00:22:17.490
I... Please take me to the bathroom!

201
00:22:26.720 --> 00:22:29.000
Seon Woo, set the table.

202
00:22:29.000 --> 00:22:30.970
Yes. Wait a bit, Mom.

203
00:22:33.990 --> 00:22:37.690
I've come searching.

204
00:22:45.900 --> 00:22:49.040
Jin Joo, wait a bit. I will put this first.

205
00:22:49.040 --> 00:22:51.200
It's okay.

206
00:23:01.740 --> 00:23:05.750
Ahjussi, you should have disinfected it before you placed the band aid.

207
00:23:05.750 --> 00:23:08.970
Seon Woo, tell Taek to hurry up. I cooked beef bone soup.

208
00:23:08.970 --> 00:23:11.910
I will tell him to come.

209
00:23:11.910 --> 00:23:14.250
Hello.

210
00:23:15.540 --> 00:23:17.650
Hello, Jin Joo.

211
00:23:17.690 --> 00:23:19.320
How did you come?

212
00:23:19.320 --> 00:23:20.660
There was a smell.

213
00:23:20.660 --> 00:23:23.500
What? Do you have a dog's nose?

214
00:23:23.500 --> 00:23:27.020
Earlier, Ahjumma told me to come and eat dinner.

215
00:23:29.370 --> 00:23:33.440
Oh yeah, is Do Ryong Nyong alright? But does a high schooler get hemorrhoids?

216
00:23:33.440 --> 00:23:37.530
Yes. We went to see him earlier with Taek. He's fine.

217
00:23:37.530 --> 00:23:41.000
So why did he place garlic in there.

218
00:23:41.000 --> 00:23:43.810
He put garlic? Why?

219
00:23:43.810 --> 00:23:46.040
It's a folk remedy.

220
00:23:46.040 --> 00:23:52.240
He thought it was hemorrhoids at first but he was embarrassed and tried to solve it with garlic.

221
00:23:52.240 --> 00:23:54.710
He said not to go to the hospital until tomorrow because he's embarrassed.

222
00:23:54.710 --> 00:23:58.980
He was even more embarrassed, much more so. How could he be so immature?

223
00:23:58.980 --> 00:24:03.380
He wants to eat a banana so he's making a fuss for Taek to buy it for him.

224
00:24:04.420 --> 00:24:06.850
When will he grow up, that bastard?

225
00:24:09.870 --> 00:24:11.030
I'm sorry, Ahjussi.

226
00:24:11.030 --> 00:24:12.890
It's okay.

227
00:24:16.120 --> 00:24:20.330
Hey, you staying still, is helping.

228
00:24:20.330 --> 00:24:24.310
Just sit there. It's all not matched.

229
00:24:25.090 --> 00:24:28.020
Just go and play with Jin Joo.

230
00:24:34.710 --> 00:24:37.830
Hey, that...

231
00:24:41.400 --> 00:24:46.040
That girl... Didn't you say she was the same age as Deok Seon?

232
00:24:46.040 --> 00:24:46.950
Yeah.

233
00:24:46.950 --> 00:24:51.210
Wow. She looks so beautiful.

234
00:24:51.210 --> 00:24:57.480
Her parents... What did they bring from the past life to have a daughter like that?

235
00:24:57.480 --> 00:25:00.130
Just...

236
00:25:00.130 --> 00:25:01.780
But what is our Deok Seon doing?

237
00:25:01.780 --> 00:25:06.430
She must not be able to to move because she hurt her foot.

238
00:25:06.430 --> 00:25:11.830
Perhaps, in her room is she... No. Is she study...

239
00:25:12.980 --> 00:25:17.670
No. Studying?

240
00:25:17.670 --> 00:25:19.520
Sleeping.

241
00:25:21.080 --> 00:25:25.340
She said that beauties are sleepyheads. She's asleep now.

242
00:25:29.090 --> 00:25:32.220
You sleep quite a lot too.

243
00:25:51.630 --> 00:25:54.780
<i>Hey! Put me down.</i>

244
00:25:54.780 --> 00:25:56.690
<i>Hey!</i>

245
00:26:23.440 --> 00:26:25.270
Taek.

246
00:26:28.770 --> 00:26:31.230
No, nevermind.

247
00:26:37.070 --> 00:26:39.020
Seon Woo.

248
00:26:45.760 --> 00:26:52.180
Before, there was a time when I came home early from the Association.

249
00:26:55.890 --> 00:27:02.950
But then Dad was alone, eating cold rice with water.

250
00:27:04.260 --> 00:27:07.620
He didn't know I was going to come home early.

251
00:27:09.800 --> 00:27:13.840
Dad was so flustered.

252
00:27:16.980 --> 00:27:22.730
That time, I thought of this.

253
00:27:23.560 --> 00:27:31.220
Seeing how he was so flustered not knowing what to do, seeing his backside like that,

254
00:27:36.570 --> 00:27:41.400
I thought it would be nice if a good person was beside him.

255
00:27:50.950 --> 00:27:54.050
I like it that it's your mom.

256
00:27:55.230 --> 00:27:57.350
It's so fortunate.

257
00:28:02.430 --> 00:28:04.640
Are you alright?

258
00:28:06.190 --> 00:28:08.610
Don't you think of your mom?

259
00:28:10.830 --> 00:28:13.850
It's been longer for me than you.

260
00:28:15.070 --> 00:28:18.200
That's why it's easier for me.

261
00:28:21.160 --> 00:28:25.350
I... must be younger than you.

262
00:28:26.320 --> 00:28:29.330
You didn't know?

263
00:28:29.330 --> 00:28:32.090
My pride is hurt.

264
00:28:34.870 --> 00:28:39.230
Hey, you know that my birthday is before yours, right? Call me 'hyung' from now on.

265
00:28:39.230 --> 00:28:43.330
Crazy bastard. I am mentally more mature than you.

266
00:28:43.330 --> 00:28:45.300
What the heck? You're kidding me.

267
00:28:45.300 --> 00:28:46.610
What the heck?

268
00:28:46.610 --> 00:28:52.230
Whoa! You have learned a lot of bad things these days.

269
00:28:58.690 --> 00:29:03.730
<i>You must have heard that wishing on a shooting star would grant your wish.</i>

270
00:29:03.730 --> 00:29:11.000
<i>Tonight starting midnight until dawn, it is expected that hundreds of shooting stars will appear.</i>

271
00:29:11.000 --> 00:29:15.770
<i>It is said that this will be the most shooting stars which can be viewed in 81 years.</i>

272
00:29:15.770 --> 00:29:20.570
<i>According to the astonomers the shooting stars will appears in the center of Perseus in the northeastern sky.</i>

273
00:29:20.570 --> 00:29:24.100
Mi Ran, should we go out and look at the stars too?

274
00:29:24.100 --> 00:29:25.320
I don't want to.

275
00:29:25.320 --> 00:29:27.330
Okay.

276
00:29:28.960 --> 00:29:34.500
East, West, South, North. East, West, South North.

277
00:29:34.500 --> 00:29:37.340
East, three times.

278
00:29:40.490 --> 00:29:43.300
Ahjussi, you're a princess.

279
00:29:43.340 --> 00:29:46.420
<i>9 dan Choi Taek wins ING Cup</i>

280
00:29:46.420 --> 00:29:53.530
Oppa, a big headline like this has come out.  Shouldn't you have a party?

281
00:29:53.530 --> 00:29:55.390
He won a really big competition.

282
00:29:55.390 --> 00:30:00.540
Aigoo. Taek will be burdened.

283
00:30:02.150 --> 00:30:07.140
There are times when he wins and loses. If I like it too much when he wins,

284
00:30:07.140 --> 00:30:11.100
I thought he would feel pressured.

285
00:30:11.100 --> 00:30:14.370
So if he wins or loses it's the same.

286
00:30:14.370 --> 00:30:16.830
That's true too.

287
00:30:16.830 --> 00:30:18.970
But Oppa, you should keep the newspaper.

288
00:30:18.970 --> 00:30:22.350
Our Taek came out really well.

289
00:30:22.350 --> 00:30:25.370
Aigoo. Nevermind. No. It's alright.

290
00:30:25.370 --> 00:30:30.200
Aigoo. He won so many times that it's nothing to you now if he's in the newspaper, right?

291
00:30:30.200 --> 00:30:34.400
- Is that right?
- It is. It's not like it's something big.

292
00:30:35.530 --> 00:30:39.360
South, five times.

293
00:30:51.170 --> 00:30:54.700
What are you saying about watching the stars?

294
00:30:59.440 --> 00:31:01.290
Dongsaeng (younger brother),

295
00:31:04.760 --> 00:31:07.610
do you know the legend of the shooting star?

296
00:31:08.940 --> 00:31:10.940
Do I have to know?

297
00:31:12.430 --> 00:31:18.110
As you look at the falling star and make a wish, they say it would grant your wish.

298
00:31:36.280 --> 00:31:38.030
Dad.

299
00:31:39.210 --> 00:31:41.240
Yes, yes.

300
00:31:41.240 --> 00:31:44.720
You can put the volume up. I will rest today.

301
00:31:44.720 --> 00:31:48.410
No. I will go to bed now.

302
00:31:49.200 --> 00:31:50.690
Yes.

303
00:31:52.440 --> 00:31:56.130
That... Taek.

304
00:31:56.130 --> 00:31:58.890
Don't take medicine before you sleep tonight.

305
00:31:58.890 --> 00:32:00.570
Yes. I won't take any.

306
00:32:00.570 --> 00:32:02.400
Should I make you milk?

307
00:32:02.400 --> 00:32:06.470
No. I will make one when I can't fall asleep later.

308
00:32:06.470 --> 00:32:09.180
Hurry and sleep. Good night.

309
00:32:09.180 --> 00:32:11.110
Okay.

310
00:32:21.560 --> 00:32:24.140
Hello.

311
00:32:24.140 --> 00:32:28.040
Noona? What's the matter at this hour?

312
00:32:28.040 --> 00:32:31.930
Right now? You're up front?

313
00:32:32.940 --> 00:32:35.860
Okay. I will be right out.

314
00:32:51.270 --> 00:32:55.320
Melt it when you eat it. That way your love will come true.

315
00:32:55.320 --> 00:32:56.810
Huh?

316
00:32:56.810 --> 00:33:03.860
This chocolate, you have to melt it when you eat it. Then your love would come true.

317
00:33:07.370 --> 00:33:09.500
It's candy, Hyung.

318
00:33:12.230 --> 00:33:16.870
How could there be nothing that my brother doesn't know?

319
00:33:19.990 --> 00:33:21.970
But do I have to watch the shooting stars today?

320
00:33:21.970 --> 00:33:23.740
Yes.

321
00:33:37.220 --> 00:33:38.970
You have this too?

322
00:33:38.970 --> 00:33:41.560
Of course. Who am I?

323
00:33:41.560 --> 00:33:44.260
Later, when Jeong Bong and Jeong Hwan would get married,

324
00:33:44.260 --> 00:33:48.350
that time I would give it to them as a gift. That's why I collected them.

325
00:33:48.350 --> 00:33:51.550
Look at how nice Jeong Hwan's handwriting is.

326
00:33:51.550 --> 00:33:55.100
He was smart since he was young, right?

327
00:34:18.740 --> 00:34:22.550
Noona. Is there something wrong?

328
00:34:28.730 --> 00:34:30.140
That... Seon Woo.

329
00:34:30.140 --> 00:34:32.790
Noona, wait.

330
00:34:32.790 --> 00:34:35.200
The stars are falling.

331
00:34:47.250 --> 00:34:50.450
The stars should be falling by now.

332
00:35:02.750 --> 00:35:05.750
Oh! Look one!

333
00:35:08.640 --> 00:35:11.330
Oh! It's true.

334
00:35:11.330 --> 00:35:14.100
Wow! I saw it.

335
00:35:14.100 --> 00:35:16.550
Did you make a wish?

336
00:35:16.550 --> 00:35:18.220
No, I forgot.

337
00:35:18.220 --> 00:35:20.380
I made one.

338
00:35:21.560 --> 00:35:23.430
What?

339
00:35:26.850 --> 00:35:30.780
For your relationship with Man Ok to go well?

340
00:35:31.720 --> 00:35:33.530
No.

341
00:35:37.760 --> 00:35:44.720
For my brother, I wish that he would do what he wants to do.

342
00:36:01.350 --> 00:36:03.560
<i>Today I played soccer.</i>

343
00:36:03.560 --> 00:36:09.140
<i>Taek and Deok Seon put one goal. Seon Woo and Do Ryong Nyong put zero goals.</i>

344
00:36:09.140 --> 00:36:12.040
<i>But then I put in two goals.</i>

345
00:36:12.040 --> 00:36:18.560
<i>Because my hyung cheered me on with a loud voice.</i>

346
00:36:18.560 --> 00:36:21.310
<i>Hyung dreams to be Maradona.</i>

347
00:36:21.310 --> 00:36:23.660
<i>I made a promise with Hyung.</i>

348
00:36:23.660 --> 00:36:26.760
<i>In his place I will become Maradona.</i>

349
00:36:26.760 --> 00:36:30.760
<i>I will need to work harder playing soccer in the future.</i>

350
00:36:44.790 --> 00:36:55.630
♫ <i> Yesterday, when the stars faded  </i> ♫
♫ <i> Falling Star - Travel Sketch  </i> ♫

351
00:36:55.630 --> 00:36:57.420
<i>The pilot is so cool.</i>

352
00:36:57.420 --> 00:37:00.750
♫ <i> My heart sank  </i> ♫

353
00:37:00.750 --> 00:37:06.780
<i>Though I can't be one.</i>

354
00:37:08.820 --> 00:37:19.840
♫ <i> But between the stars  </i> ♫

355
00:37:19.840 --> 00:37:22.310
♫ <i>  There was still one that told me everything </i> ♫

356
00:37:22.310 --> 00:37:33.200
Jeong Hwan... Hyung... I don't want you to go to the Air Force Academy because of me.

357
00:37:35.530 --> 00:37:41.560
As much for my brother, I want you to do the things you like.

358
00:37:41.560 --> 00:37:48.930
♫ <i> My one beautiful star  </i> ♫

359
00:37:48.930 --> 00:37:51.290
That's my wish.

360
00:37:52.130 --> 00:37:57.240
♫ <i> I'll be sad if my star is still gone tomorrow </i> ♫

361
00:37:57.240 --> 00:38:01.670
♫ <i>Like the rain  </i> ♫

362
00:38:01.670 --> 00:38:07.790
It's not because of you. It's because I really want to go.

363
00:38:07.790 --> 00:38:14.490
♫ <i>  Inside my heart, there's a longing for you </i> ♫

364
00:38:14.490 --> 00:38:17.780
♫ <i>  Once again tonight in this rain, I'll be crying </i> ♫

365
00:38:17.780 --> 00:38:20.890
It's true.

366
00:38:20.890 --> 00:38:25.170
Am I a fool? As if I can't differentiate that.

367
00:38:26.490 --> 00:38:30.130
Why are you sighing?

368
00:38:31.850 --> 00:38:34.920
It's true.

369
00:38:34.920 --> 00:38:38.570
What's wrong with you?

370
00:38:38.570 --> 00:38:41.530
It's true, I tell you.

371
00:38:41.530 --> 00:38:43.830
Hey!

372
00:38:43.830 --> 00:38:48.070
- Is that so?
- Believe me.
♫ <i>  My dream has disappeared </i> ♫

373
00:38:48.070 --> 00:38:50.300
Believe me, I tell you.

374
00:38:50.300 --> 00:38:59.410
♫ <i> I want this sad feeling to leave  </i> ♫

375
00:38:59.410 --> 00:39:04.100
Noona, did you make a wish?

376
00:39:04.100 --> 00:39:06.090
What about you?

377
00:39:06.140 --> 00:39:08.570
I did.

378
00:39:08.570 --> 00:39:10.800
What?

379
00:39:10.800 --> 00:39:13.900
For my Noona to quit smoking.

380
00:39:19.770 --> 00:39:22.850
Did you make a wish?

381
00:39:25.060 --> 00:39:27.410
Yes, I made one too.

382
00:39:28.250 --> 00:39:30.120
What is it?

383
00:39:34.700 --> 00:39:36.420
I asked for us to break up.

384
00:39:36.420 --> 00:39:46.010
♫ <i> Inside my heart, there's a longing for you  </i> ♫

385
00:39:46.010 --> 00:39:49.260
♫ <i> Once again tonight  </i> ♫

386
00:39:49.260 --> 00:39:53.480
Seon Woo. Let's break up.
♫ <i>In this rain, I'll be crying   </i> ♫

387
00:39:53.480 --> 00:39:58.470
♫ <i> Thinking about our beautiful past  </i> ♫

388
00:39:58.470 --> 00:40:01.770
I'm sorry.

389
00:40:01.780 --> 00:40:02.830
Noona.

390
00:40:02.830 --> 00:40:07.350
♫ <i>  My beloved love, I want you to return </i> ♫

391
00:40:07.350 --> 00:40:10.900
If you take one more step...

392
00:40:14.540 --> 00:40:19.740
♫ <i> My dream has disappeared  </i> ♫

393
00:40:19.740 --> 00:40:21.730
I will not see you for the rest of my life.

394
00:40:21.730 --> 00:40:31.200
♫ <i>  I want this sad feeling to leave </i> ♫

395
00:40:31.200 --> 00:40:37.770
♫ <i>  My star disappeared </i> ♫

396
00:40:37.770 --> 00:40:40.100
G*damnit!

397
00:40:40.100 --> 00:40:50.420
♫ <i> I want this heavy darkness to leave  </i> ♫

398
00:40:54.870 --> 00:41:06.440
♫ <i>  I want this heavy darkness to leave </i> ♫

399
00:41:30.680 --> 00:41:32.680
Did you see it?

400
00:41:35.860 --> 00:41:37.440
Did you make a wish?

401
00:41:37.440 --> 00:41:39.910
No, not yet.

402
00:41:39.910 --> 00:41:41.780
Okay.

403
00:41:42.830 --> 00:41:47.120
Jeong Hwan. Make sure to make a wish, huh?

404
00:41:47.120 --> 00:41:49.120
Okay?

405
00:42:27.060 --> 00:42:28.880
Wish.

406
00:42:32.190 --> 00:42:34.610
My wish is...

407
00:42:40.710 --> 00:42:42.770
That bastard...

408
00:42:44.180 --> 00:42:47.820
I wish he was a really bad bastard.

409
00:43:10.180 --> 00:43:23.060
♫ <i> Whenever I see you, my dear, you make me feel so cozy like this  </i> ♫
 <i> Love Story of a Girl - Min Hae Kyeong  </i>

410
00:43:23.060 --> 00:43:36.220
♫ <i>But what have I got to do with my love, love that's impossible to achieve </i> ♫

411
00:43:36.220 --> 00:43:49.430
♫ <i> Though I put a smile on my face my heart gets sad  </i> ♫

412
00:43:49.430 --> 00:44:02.770
♫ <i> Could you ever pull me out of this love that I've fallen in?  </i> ♫

413
00:44:02.770 --> 00:44:09.270
♫ <i> Half of my life belongs to you  </i> ♫

414
00:44:09.270 --> 00:44:16.080
♫ <i>  The rest is not mine either</i> ♫

415
00:44:16.080 --> 00:44:28.710
♫ <i> Because I have to live it longing for you, my dear </i> ♫

416
00:44:28.710 --> 00:44:35.280
♫ <i>  You're the one I have loved </i> ♫

417
00:44:35.280 --> 00:44:41.700
♫ <i> With all my heart   </i> ♫

418
00:44:41.700 --> 00:44:55.240
♫ <i> But what have I got to do with my love, love  </i> ♫

419
00:45:13.250 --> 00:45:14.910
Ahjussi, hello.

420
00:45:14.910 --> 00:45:18.080
Oh yes. Deok Seon, is your foot alright?

421
00:45:18.080 --> 00:45:19.780
Yes.

422
00:45:19.780 --> 00:45:22.250
Ahjussi, didn't you sleep at the hospital last night?

423
00:45:22.250 --> 00:45:25.220
Yeah. Dong Ryong's mom is stuck beside him.

424
00:45:25.220 --> 00:45:28.290
At times like this, the dad is of no use.

425
00:45:28.290 --> 00:45:32.600
Ahjussi, where are you going? The bus probably isn't running yet.

426
00:45:34.090 --> 00:45:37.500
Isn't today the school's anniversary? Do we go to school today?

427
00:45:37.500 --> 00:45:42.330
It's right. Today Ssangmun High and Ssangmun Girl's High have no school today.

428
00:45:42.330 --> 00:45:45.060
That startled me.

429
00:45:45.060 --> 00:45:47.090
Ahjussi, but where are you really going?

430
00:45:47.090 --> 00:45:50.970
I... it's a secret.

431
00:45:50.970 --> 00:45:52.390
Huh?

432
00:45:56.470 --> 00:46:03.210
Here. Choi Taek 9-dan wins the Ing Cup.

433
00:46:03.210 --> 00:46:13.690
What is this hemmorhoid ... garlic ..  anus??!!!

434
00:46:13.690 --> 00:46:16.810
Crazy!

435
00:46:18.240 --> 00:46:22.650
<i>"On April 2, about 8 pm at the Korea National Training Center in Ssangmun-dong, Dobong-gu, Seoul,</i>

436
00:46:22.650 --> 00:46:26.560
<i>a high school student who was playing soccer started bleeding from his anus and</i>

437
00:46:26.560 --> 00:46:30.400
<i>had to be taken to a hospital emergency room.</i>

438
00:46:30.450 --> 00:46:34.150
<i> Surprisingly, Mister Ryoo, the high school student,</i>

439
00:46:34.150 --> 00:46:37.940
<i> had put garlic in his anus for treatment of his hemorrhoids."</i>

440
00:46:52.870 --> 00:46:54.860
Hello. Good morning.

441
00:46:54.860 --> 00:46:57.090
Yes.

442
00:47:06.990 --> 00:47:10.730
I wonder if your sister is eating breakfast properly.

443
00:47:10.730 --> 00:47:15.690
Aigoo. Don't worry, Mom. She'll take care of herself.

444
00:47:15.690 --> 00:47:18.800
It's not like she doesn't have money or doesn't have her own room.

445
00:47:18.800 --> 00:47:22.910
What are you worried about? Worry about me.

446
00:47:23.840 --> 00:47:27.060
I'm not worried about you one bit.

447
00:47:27.060 --> 00:47:32.300
You have such a good personality so you would do well when you go out in the society.

448
00:47:32.300 --> 00:47:36.860
No matter what, I don't have a single worry about my Deok Seon.

449
00:47:36.860 --> 00:47:39.380
Small Noona? What the heck.

450
00:47:39.380 --> 00:47:41.330
What the heck.

451
00:47:42.550 --> 00:47:46.800
Deok Seon, do you have something that you want to do?

452
00:47:46.800 --> 00:47:49.390
What do you want to be later on?

453
00:47:50.510 --> 00:47:52.660
I have one, Mom.

454
00:47:52.660 --> 00:47:54.440
What is it?

455
00:47:55.370 --> 00:47:58.330
A singer. I want to be a singer, Mom.

456
00:47:58.370 --> 00:48:00.660
No. Do something else.

457
00:48:00.660 --> 00:48:04.290
What singer? Know your level.

458
00:48:04.290 --> 00:48:09.090
Just because you got in National Singing Contest your liver has bloated.<i>(you are too daring).</i>

459
00:48:09.090 --> 00:48:10.180
I'm going to.

460
00:48:10.180 --> 00:48:12.830
No, I said.

461
00:48:12.830 --> 00:48:15.250
Understand?

462
00:48:21.180 --> 00:48:23.900
Try saying that again.

463
00:48:26.190 --> 00:48:28.000
Hello?

464
00:48:28.850 --> 00:48:31.800
Huh? Yeah.

465
00:49:13.980 --> 00:49:16.010
Oppa!

466
00:49:20.460 --> 00:49:24.650
What should we do, Oppa? Man Ok can't come out today.

467
00:49:25.510 --> 00:49:28.760
I just got a call. What should we do?

468
00:49:28.760 --> 00:49:32.380
She can't take a step outside the house.

469
00:49:32.380 --> 00:49:37.140
She said don't wait outside her house because her dad is keeping watch.

470
00:49:37.150 --> 00:49:39.560
What should we do, Oppa?

471
00:49:46.310 --> 00:49:49.690
That... I will be sure to give it to her.

472
00:50:27.900 --> 00:50:29.790
Right.

473
00:50:34.910 --> 00:50:37.790
I will go to Bo Ra's house for a while.

474
00:50:37.790 --> 00:50:41.390
Just lie down! Why are you going back and forth!

475
00:50:41.390 --> 00:50:45.280
I'm bored and stuffy.

476
00:50:45.280 --> 00:50:50.540
Then call Gil Dong or Teacher Ryoo for a chat.

477
00:50:50.540 --> 00:50:52.460
Should I?

478
00:50:52.460 --> 00:50:56.130
But then, where did Jeong Bong and Jeong Hwan go?

479
00:50:56.130 --> 00:50:58.550
They're both studying, I guess.

480
00:50:59.820 --> 00:51:01.230
I will go to see Dong Ryong in the hospital for a bit.

481
00:51:01.230 --> 00:51:02.720
Is there no one beside him?

482
00:51:02.720 --> 00:51:06.160
He told me to bring him something. I'm going.

483
00:51:06.160 --> 00:51:08.260
Okay. Don't be so late.

484
00:51:08.260 --> 00:51:11.610
If it's too late then take a taxi.

485
00:51:13.630 --> 00:51:19.640
♬<i> Don't cry by thinking this is parting  </i>♬

486
00:51:19.640 --> 00:51:26.780
<i>To Miss Man Ok. First, Happy Birthday.
</i>♬ <i> That is just a small delusion </i>♬

487
00:51:26.780 --> 00:51:35.330
<i>More than anyone in this world, I wish you the most and greatest greetings.
♬ If you go , where will you go?♬</i>

488
00:51:35.330 --> 00:51:40.530
<i>Miss Man Ok, if in case  
♬ The sky under the sun is narrow </i>♬

489
00:51:40.530 --> 00:51:44.280
<i>you are feeling sorry because you could not keep  our promise today, 
♬ For a little while we will stay far apart ♬</i>

490
00:51:44.280 --> 00:51:49.210
<i>you don't need to.</i>
 ♬ As you smile, let me go♬

491
00:51:50.980 --> 00:52:02.390
♬<i> We will meet someday with new images </i>♬

492
00:52:06.340 --> 00:52:14.920
♬<i> The word parting does not exist </i>♬

493
00:52:14.920 --> 00:52:18.040
♬<i> This small sky under the sun </i>♬

494
00:52:18.040 --> 00:52:20.970
Ohh! What is that?

495
00:52:20.970 --> 00:52:23.160
I bought some crabs.

496
00:52:23.160 --> 00:52:26.980
Seon Woo likes crabs so much. Eat it later. 
 <i> ♬ The word Bye does not exist ♬</i>

497
00:52:26.980 --> 00:52:32.520
Aigoo! Why are you giving us this, you also have a lot in in your family. 
 ♬ <i> Before leaving this world </i>♬

498
00:52:32.520 --> 00:52:35.210
I bought them in the market for a cheap price. 
<i>♬<i>   Don't cry </i>♬</i>

499
00:52:35.210 --> 00:52:37.800
What are you eating?
 <i>♬ For the word bye </i>♬

500
00:52:41.900 --> 00:52:47.490
Hyungnim! I never knew No Eul had that talent.

501
00:52:47.490 --> 00:52:51.880
He's probably going to become our alley's big star.

502
00:52:51.880 --> 00:52:54.360
Don't even mention that.

503
00:52:54.360 --> 00:52:59.310
He will be mislead by that. He says he wants to be a singer.

504
00:52:59.310 --> 00:53:01.350
You should make him do it. What's wrong with being a singer?

505
00:53:01.350 --> 00:53:06.470
Aigoo! No, hyungnim. There's no reason to be selling fingers just to survive.

506
00:53:06.470 --> 00:53:10.160
And it's not like anyone could become a singer.

507
00:53:10.160 --> 00:53:14.410
Yes. My dream when I was young was to be a singer.

508
00:53:14.410 --> 00:53:17.520
- What?
- Really?

509
00:53:17.590 --> 00:53:20.190
Is that something to be surprised about?

510
00:53:20.230 --> 00:53:25.980
When I was young, not now, but when I was young.

511
00:53:27.230 --> 00:53:31.360
Well, when I was young too,

512
00:53:31.360 --> 00:53:34.350
my dream was to be a movie actress.

513
00:53:34.350 --> 00:53:38.060
I really liked Choi Moo Ryeong.

514
00:53:38.060 --> 00:53:46.320
I wanted to become an actress and have a meal with Oppa Moo Ryeong, that was my wish.

515
00:53:48.150 --> 00:53:50.370
What about you, Hyungnim? What's your dream when you were young?

516
00:53:50.370 --> 00:53:52.060
Me?

517
00:53:53.630 --> 00:53:57.760
I... wanted to be a painter.

518
00:53:57.760 --> 00:54:00.270
- Huh? 
- Huh?

519
00:54:00.270 --> 00:54:04.450
When I was young. You can't even dream when you're young?

520
00:54:05.990 --> 00:54:10.930
Is that why, you really like to play hwatu,

521
00:54:10.930 --> 00:54:15.160
matching those pictures? So you wanted to be an painter.

522
00:54:17.050 --> 00:54:22.220
<i>We conducted a survey on the dreams and ambitions of elementary students this year.</i>

523
00:54:22.220 --> 00:54:28.870
<i>The first is scientist, 2nd professor, 3rd athlete then doctor came after.</i>

524
00:54:28.870 --> 00:54:36.120
<i>Ten years ago, in the 70's, civil servant and soldier were the top choices, thus showing a very different result.</i>

525
00:54:36.120 --> 00:54:38.900
<i>The reason that the ambitions of the children have changed is</i>

526
00:54:38.900 --> 00:54:44.540
<i>seen to be part of the parents expectation and the influence of mass media.</i>

527
00:54:44.540 --> 00:54:47.360
I also used to want to be a scientist.

528
00:54:47.360 --> 00:54:51.680
Oh my! Your dream came true then. Not anyone can become an owner of an electronics store.

529
00:54:51.680 --> 00:54:53.100
Ahhh, it also fits that way.

530
00:54:53.180 --> 00:54:57.580
That's right. The way I see it, Seon Dol's father and MacGyver

531
00:54:57.580 --> 00:55:01.370
are very respectable scientists.

532
00:55:01.370 --> 00:55:06.110
But then, Hwangdang hwangdang Boohwandang, what was your dream?

533
00:55:06.160 --> 00:55:12.380
That's right, since you have very good skills with your hands you would have been a great technician.

534
00:55:13.270 --> 00:55:14.470
A ssireum (Korean wrestling) athlete.

535
00:55:14.470 --> 00:55:16.340
Huh?

536
00:55:16.340 --> 00:55:19.880
I used to have a dream of becoming a ssireum (Korean wrestling) athlete.

537
00:55:19.880 --> 00:55:26.870
If I continued, I would have brought home the trophy that athlete Lee Man Gi.

538
00:55:26.870 --> 00:55:30.600
He's a very lucky man.

539
00:55:30.600 --> 00:55:34.260
The way I see it, you are the lucky one for not breaking your back.

540
00:55:34.260 --> 00:55:38.750
Aigoo!  Hwangdang hwangdang Boohwandang sure tells big lies.

541
00:55:38.750 --> 00:55:42.520
No. I really did sports before.

542
00:55:42.520 --> 00:55:47.820
It's just that I just suddenly turned out to run a watch store all of a sudden.

543
00:55:47.820 --> 00:55:49.520
What about Teacher Ryoo?

544
00:55:49.520 --> 00:55:51.000
Me?

545
00:55:51.000 --> 00:55:56.050
I... a dancer.

546
00:55:56.050 --> 00:55:59.340
Even before I went to the military, I was so crazy about dancing.

547
00:55:59.340 --> 00:56:04.410
I played a bit in Mi Pal Gun Club.

548
00:56:04.410 --> 00:56:07.130
What, should I show you?

549
00:56:10.550 --> 00:56:13.490
Aigoo. I don't know if this would work.

550
00:56:13.490 --> 00:56:19.280
Come! Looking Good!

551
00:56:41.410 --> 00:56:48.050
Wow, I wondered who Do Ryong Nyong took after for his dancing and playfulness. Turns out it's from his dad.

552
00:56:48.050 --> 00:56:54.290
How could he hide that blood and be a teacher?

553
00:57:39.860 --> 00:57:43.090
Your foot is hurt so why are you out here?

554
00:57:45.100 --> 00:57:48.420
It's okay. I can walk.

555
00:57:50.210 --> 00:57:52.900
Your competition is over but why do you go to the Association?

556
00:57:52.900 --> 00:57:56.880
If you miss one day, do you feel restless?

557
00:58:01.320 --> 00:58:07.250
Hey, it's not the butt.  Isn't it the tongue?

558
00:58:10.860 --> 00:58:12.970
Hurry and go in.

559
00:58:12.970 --> 00:58:17.070
Ok. You should go in too.

560
00:58:51.280 --> 00:58:53.880
Come in.

561
00:58:58.400 --> 00:59:00.210
Did you not go home?

562
00:59:00.210 --> 00:59:01.670
Yeah.

563
00:59:19.520 --> 00:59:22.420
Stop taking the sleeping pills.

564
00:59:22.420 --> 00:59:26.050
Alright. I'll take less of them from now on.

565
00:59:36.970 --> 00:59:39.780
Deok Seon, I'm going to sleep now.

566
00:59:39.780 --> 00:59:41.700
Okay.

567
00:59:42.920 --> 00:59:44.860
Hurry up and go.

568
00:59:44.860 --> 00:59:47.130
Bye!

569
01:00:40.330 --> 01:00:47.190
♬<i>  In a dream yesterday I saw in a dream </i>♬ 
 <i> Dream by Jo Deok Bae</i>

570
01:00:47.190 --> 01:00:53.670
♬<i> I can't forget you, whose name I didn't know </i>♬

571
01:00:53.670 --> 01:01:01.290
♬<i> I had never done this and even not knowing your name</i>♬

572
01:01:01.290 --> 01:01:06.240
♬<i> While  brushing against a women in a past dream</i>♬

573
01:01:08.130 --> 01:01:14.320
♬<i> Which autumn did I meet the person?</i>♬

574
01:01:14.320 --> 01:01:21.320
♬ <i>I'm afraid to open my eyes and wake up from my dream </i>♬

575
01:01:21.320 --> 01:01:28.280
♬<i> I can't let go of you whom I can't take my eyes off. </i>♬

576
01:01:28.280 --> 01:01:35.270
♬ <i>If I wake up, my dream will burst like a bubble </i>♬

577
01:01:35.270 --> 01:01:43.520
♬ <i>Come to me tonight, Darling. </i>♬

578
01:01:44.520 --> 01:01:47.420
Seon Woo, eat breakfast!

579
01:01:47.420 --> 01:01:50.790
Deok Seon, the food is ready!

580
01:01:50.790 --> 01:01:55.470
Jeong Bong and Jeong Hwan, it's time for breakfast!

581
01:01:56.690 --> 01:01:59.550
In the middle!

582
01:01:59.550 --> 01:02:04.900
Make way! M a k e    w a y!

583
01:02:04.900 --> 01:02:07.760
Ok, let's eat now.

584
01:02:07.760 --> 01:02:09.630
Eat a lot my sons!

585
01:02:09.630 --> 01:02:11.720
I will eat well.

586
01:02:13.720 --> 01:02:17.470
Wow! This is so delicious!

587
01:02:17.470 --> 01:02:23.130
This is against the rules.  You are Han Bok Seon, a better cook than Teacher Lee Jeung Im.

588
01:02:24.740 --> 01:02:27.150
Is it good, Son?

589
01:02:27.150 --> 01:02:28.870
Yes.

590
01:02:30.970 --> 01:02:33.690
How about my eldest son? How is the bulgogi?

591
01:02:33.690 --> 01:02:35.720
It's really good.

592
01:02:35.720 --> 01:02:39.620
I'm telling you it's really good! It's really delicious!

593
01:02:39.620 --> 01:02:43.670
It's very very good! It's overwhelming.

594
01:02:43.670 --> 01:02:46.080
Wow! How can bulgogi taste like this?

595
01:02:46.080 --> 01:02:50.150
This impressive taste which is felt at the tip of my tongue causes a thrill which flows all over my body.

596
01:02:50.150 --> 01:02:52.600
It makes my back better because I am eating bulgogi.

597
01:02:52.600 --> 01:02:55.730
The one hundred year old traditional Jongga Jip soy sauce taste.

598
01:02:55.730 --> 01:02:58.540
It's really delicious.

599
01:03:03.540 --> 01:03:06.680
It looks delicious! Hi, Jin Joo!

600
01:03:06.680 --> 01:03:09.050
Aigoo, Jin Joo.

601
01:03:09.800 --> 01:03:15.140
Seon Woo, if you have any clothes that need to be washed just bring them out. I'm also cleaning your room today.

602
01:03:15.140 --> 01:03:19.170
It's okay, Mom! I already put all the dirty clothes in the washer and my room is clean.

603
01:03:19.170 --> 01:03:22.280
I cleaned it yesterday.

604
01:03:22.280 --> 01:03:26.760
Jin Joo, do you want a bite?

605
01:03:26.760 --> 01:03:28.630
Here.

606
01:03:37.450 --> 01:03:40.730
Mom! How are we supposed to eat all of this?

607
01:03:40.730 --> 01:03:43.620
Why can't we finish it? We can do it.

608
01:03:48.760 --> 01:03:53.450
Listen to the adults first, then you should eat, girl.  Adults.

609
01:03:55.440 --> 01:03:58.530
Eat a lot! Eat a lot!

610
01:04:04.400 --> 01:04:09.690
Taek! Taek! Let's eat breakfast.

611
01:04:09.690 --> 01:04:11.660
Okay.

612
01:04:18.630 --> 01:04:20.830
Let's eat breakfast.

613
01:04:23.610 --> 01:04:26.200
I'll go out right now.

614
01:04:42.860 --> 01:04:44.610
Bye, Taek!

615
01:04:44.610 --> 01:04:46.350
Okay.

616
01:04:47.340 --> 01:04:49.810
Bye, Taek! Wake up and open your eyes.

617
01:04:49.810 --> 01:04:52.060
Bye.

618
01:05:06.680 --> 01:05:08.860
What are you doing here?

619
01:05:08.860 --> 01:05:10.710
I'm trying to wake up from my sleep.

620
01:05:10.710 --> 01:05:12.710
Okay.

621
01:05:14.170 --> 01:05:16.630
Wait, Deok Seon.

622
01:05:20.320 --> 01:05:24.000
What time did you leave last night?

623
01:05:24.000 --> 01:05:27.380
Me? I left right after you said you were going to sleep.

624
01:05:27.380 --> 01:05:29.240
Why?

625
01:05:31.220 --> 01:05:33.840
Why did you have a dream?

626
01:05:34.950 --> 01:05:36.740
Yes.

627
01:05:41.020 --> 01:05:43.620
What a relief.

628
01:05:43.620 --> 01:05:46.990
Why? Did I appear in your dreams? What kind of dream was it?

629
01:05:46.990 --> 01:05:50.280
No, it was a silly dream. You don't have to concern yourself about it.

630
01:05:51.980 --> 01:05:54.240
By the way, what's going on with Dong Ryong?

631
01:05:54.240 --> 01:05:56.630
Him? I'm so jealous of him.

632
01:05:56.630 --> 01:05:59.830
He's probably playing at the hospital.

633
01:06:36.010 --> 01:06:37.130
Dad!

634
01:06:37.130 --> 01:06:39.990
Oh my, it's my Deok Seon!

635
01:06:39.990 --> 01:06:45.910
Oh my daughter. Were you waiting for me?

636
01:06:45.910 --> 01:06:48.370
But your foot is not well.

637
01:06:48.370 --> 01:06:51.740
Why? Because you wanted to see me so much?

638
01:06:51.740 --> 01:06:54.580
This is why people raise a daughter!

639
01:06:54.580 --> 01:06:56.800
Yeah.

640
01:06:56.800 --> 01:06:59.780
Dad, buy me a World Cone, a World Cone.

641
01:06:59.780 --> 01:07:03.560
You rotten kid, you weren't waiting for me but waiting for a World Cone.

642
01:07:03.560 --> 01:07:06.380
I was waiting for both! Both.

643
01:07:06.380 --> 01:07:10.010
- Omo, where are we going? 
 - To eat a World Cone.

644
01:07:10.770 --> 01:07:12.580
Both.

645
01:07:17.420 --> 01:07:24.120
Our Deok Seon, you must be having a hard time studying so much lately.

646
01:07:24.120 --> 01:07:29.510
Dad, even if I don't get into a college, you can't get mad at me. Okay?

647
01:07:29.510 --> 01:07:31.680
Oh my.

648
01:07:31.680 --> 01:07:38.550
Our Doek Seon will get some hard time. Also, are you someone who would be disheartened by that?

649
01:07:38.560 --> 01:07:43.270
No, Dad. I think I'll be disheartened this time.

650
01:07:45.980 --> 01:07:47.930
Deok Seon.

651
01:07:50.860 --> 01:07:56.870
Even if you are worried that you might not get in, I can't hate you.  Understand? Just do something else.

652
01:07:56.870 --> 01:07:58.010
Liar.

653
01:07:58.010 --> 01:08:01.660
True, ain't? It's a lie, huh?

654
01:08:06.480 --> 01:08:13.130
Still, there's exactly one year to go.

655
01:08:13.130 --> 01:08:20.220
During that one year, how about thinking that you have died and give everything you've got?

656
01:08:21.180 --> 01:08:27.240
If you just give up without even trying, that's not right.

657
01:08:27.240 --> 01:08:32.570
Devote yourself completely and give everything you have,

658
01:08:32.570 --> 01:08:38.220
and if you still can't, then there's no way about it.

659
01:08:38.220 --> 01:08:44.550
Dad, I'm going to do the best I can, but just in case, just possibly...

660
01:08:44.550 --> 01:08:48.800
I still can't get into a college, you can't hate me, alright?

661
01:08:48.800 --> 01:08:53.450
Alright, I got it, Girl. Don't worry.

662
01:08:53.450 --> 01:08:57.200
My Deok Seon is saying she is going to do her best,

663
01:08:57.200 --> 01:09:03.060
that alone makes me feel that Heaven is helping out.

664
01:09:06.710 --> 01:09:08.540
But...

665
01:09:09.670 --> 01:09:14.280
What's your dream Deok Seon?

666
01:09:14.280 --> 01:09:18.590
What do you want to be?

667
01:09:19.570 --> 01:09:27.030
Dad will secretly support you more than Unni Bo Ra, so tell me.

668
01:09:27.030 --> 01:09:28.910
Don't worry!

669
01:09:28.910 --> 01:09:34.280
Our debt is already paid off and now we're saving a lot of money.

670
01:09:36.050 --> 01:09:40.900
Why? Is your dream a secret?

671
01:09:44.190 --> 01:09:46.160
I don't have one.

672
01:09:48.130 --> 01:09:51.770
I don't have a dream, Dad.

673
01:09:51.770 --> 01:09:56.920
It's pitiful, right? I must be really stupid.

674
01:09:58.370 --> 01:10:02.810
What's stupid? You can just

675
01:10:02.810 --> 01:10:05.390
have a dream!

676
01:10:05.390 --> 01:10:08.160
-Really? 
 -Really!

677
01:10:08.160 --> 01:10:12.170
At your age, your dad lived without a thought.

678
01:10:12.170 --> 01:10:17.340
Deok Seon, everyone's like that. It's okay!

679
01:10:17.340 --> 01:10:21.770
You're not the only one. So don't worry about a single thing!

680
01:10:23.350 --> 01:10:28.580
Do you think working at a bank was my dream from the start?

681
01:10:29.440 --> 01:10:32.870
It wasn't. It just ...

682
01:10:34.830 --> 01:10:39.910
It just happened while I was trying to live and eat,

683
01:10:39.910 --> 01:10:43.350
and ended up down this path.

684
01:10:45.130 --> 01:10:48.380
Then, what's your current dream?

685
01:10:49.480 --> 01:10:53.370
Then, what's your dream right now? (<i>in dialect</i>)

686
01:10:56.330 --> 01:10:59.100
My dream is for

687
01:11:00.360 --> 01:11:11.060
my Bo Ra, my Deok Seon, and my No Eul to live without pain and to be healthy.

688
01:11:12.450 --> 01:11:16.410
My dream is just that one wish.

689
01:11:16.410 --> 01:11:19.010
I'm not talking about my dream. Your dream.

690
01:11:19.010 --> 01:11:20.910
What's your dream?

691
01:11:20.910 --> 01:11:25.930
Yeah. That's my dream.

692
01:11:25.930 --> 01:11:30.030
For my children to not be in pain and to be healthy.

693
01:11:30.030 --> 01:11:34.340
There's nothing else besides that.

694
01:11:35.720 --> 01:11:39.460
There's nothing. Just that one.

695
01:11:41.940 --> 01:11:43.540
What kind of dream is that?

696
01:11:43.540 --> 01:11:48.780
♫ <i>  Dear, don't worry about a thing </i> ♫

697
01:11:50.910 --> 01:11:57.490
Oh my girl, why are you crying? 
 ♬  <i> Let's sing a song together </i>♬

698
01:11:57.490 --> 01:12:00.690
♫ <i> All of your painful memories  </i> ♫

699
01:12:00.690 --> 01:12:06.580
Do you remember when...

700
01:12:06.580 --> 01:12:13.260
I was wondering who Dong Ryong takes after in dancing. It was exactly his father!

701
01:12:13.260 --> 01:12:20.850
How did he hide that overflowing need and become a teacher?

702
01:12:21.920 --> 01:12:24.580
I don't have the stamina. Stamina...

703
01:12:24.580 --> 01:12:28.890
Instead, why don't you try and put out an album?

704
01:12:28.890 --> 01:12:30.830
It's just this time.

705
01:12:30.830 --> 01:12:34.840
In regards to dancing, I don't even have

706
01:12:34.840 --> 01:12:36.550
a nasal hair worth of regret.

707
01:12:36.550 --> 01:12:39.680
- Truthfully? 
 - Yes, not at all.

708
01:12:39.680 --> 01:12:43.180
For me, my youngest taking after me and

709
01:12:43.180 --> 01:12:50.020
brainlessly dancing around instead of studying, is my biggest worry.

710
01:12:50.730 --> 01:12:57.470
My little kid, Dong Ryong, needs to get his act together.

711
01:12:57.470 --> 01:13:01.000
As a father, I really passed on something really worthy.

712
01:13:01.000 --> 01:13:04.050
Something really good.

713
01:13:05.040 --> 01:13:09.390
Me too. I wish Taek wasn't like me.

714
01:13:10.300 --> 01:13:12.730
That's my dream. Dream.

715
01:13:12.730 --> 01:13:14.640
What are you saying?

716
01:13:14.640 --> 01:13:18.360
He is reliable and mature because he takes after you.

717
01:13:18.360 --> 01:13:21.570
Don't you worry about Taek at all.

718
01:13:21.570 --> 01:13:24.860
He should take after something that's worthy.

719
01:13:25.740 --> 01:13:34.930
Like other kids, my Taek should complain, be irritated and get angry.

720
01:13:34.930 --> 01:13:42.520
I wish he would live by expressing his inner emotions.

721
01:13:44.980 --> 01:13:50.250
Because he started playing babuk at a such young age and being around grown-ups,

722
01:13:50.250 --> 01:13:53.030
he has developed a habit of suppressing his anger...

723
01:13:53.030 --> 01:13:55.020
Oh geez.

724
01:13:55.990 --> 01:14:00.820
He wasn't originally such an introverted person.

725
01:14:02.300 --> 01:14:04.600
I don't wish for anything else.

726
01:14:04.600 --> 01:14:09.240
I just want him to live like his peers his age.

727
01:14:10.290 --> 01:14:18.760
Stop taking sleeping pills and comfortably sleep at least one day. That is my dream.

728
01:14:18.760 --> 01:14:20.440
Dream.

729
01:14:21.350 --> 01:14:23.310
I don't want anything either.

730
01:14:23.310 --> 01:14:29.830
I just want my Jeong Bong to be healthy as he is now.

731
01:14:29.830 --> 01:14:32.810
I don't want anything else either.

732
01:14:34.420 --> 01:14:38.880
Why are you all just worried about your kids?

733
01:14:41.660 --> 01:14:46.590
So that is why Hyungnim Mi Ran likes to play hwatu,

734
01:14:46.590 --> 01:14:51.420
matching all those pictures, I guess.

735
01:14:56.550 --> 01:15:00.170
That's all in the past.

736
01:15:00.170 --> 01:15:04.760
Now, my wish is... for our Jeong Bong to go to college.

737
01:15:04.760 --> 01:15:06.460
That is my dream. My dream.

738
01:15:06.460 --> 01:15:09.810
Aigoo! Me too, Hyungnim.

739
01:15:09.810 --> 01:15:12.400
And also...

740
01:15:12.400 --> 01:15:17.090
Bo Ra... If only her personality would be smoother, then I won't have any other wish.

741
01:15:17.090 --> 01:15:21.210
I wish I could blend her and Deok Seon together.

742
01:15:21.210 --> 01:15:26.780
My Seon Woo too. He takes after his dad so much.

743
01:15:26.780 --> 01:15:31.400
It's not good once he goes out to the society.

744
01:15:31.400 --> 01:15:34.570
Once every so often he gets incredibly exhausted.

745
01:15:34.570 --> 01:15:38.070
No. You're worrying about all sorts of things.

746
01:15:38.070 --> 01:15:41.140
I have no other wish too,

747
01:15:41.140 --> 01:15:44.010
my Jeong Hwan is so blunt that it's a big problem.

748
01:15:44.010 --> 01:15:48.570
He should take after his dad even just half. He only passed down that nose bleed.

749
01:15:50.390 --> 01:15:52.680
Well, my wish...

750
01:15:52.680 --> 01:15:57.880
Nothing else, but for my Jin Joo and Seon Woo,

751
01:15:57.880 --> 01:16:01.030
I wish they would be treated preciously when they are out.

752
01:16:01.030 --> 01:16:03.400
That's my only wish.

753
01:16:03.400 --> 01:16:07.920
Aigoo. The kids are already seniors.

754
01:16:07.920 --> 01:16:11.400
Our worries are piling up.

755
01:16:11.400 --> 01:16:15.210
I feel like I should be giving them tonics.

756
01:16:15.210 --> 01:16:19.240
The year of the pig out of all zodiac signs is supposed to be the most.

757
01:16:19.240 --> 01:16:23.680
It seems  in '71 something happened so everyone just gave birth. They gave birth.

758
01:16:25.370 --> 01:16:28.840
I need to feed Jeong Hwan too.

759
01:16:28.840 --> 01:16:30.890
<i>Ahjussi, but where are you really going?</i>

760
01:16:30.890 --> 01:16:34.740
<i>It's a secret.</i>

761
01:16:34.740 --> 01:16:36.050
<i>Huh?</i>

762
01:16:36.050 --> 01:16:38.730
<i>I'm going to buy banana. Banana.</i>

763
01:16:38.730 --> 01:16:41.880
<i>My youngest wants to eat banana so I'm off to buy him some.</i>

764
01:16:41.880 --> 01:16:45.130
<i>But I think there won't be any stores open yet today.</i>

765
01:16:45.130 --> 01:16:48.080
<i>A place should be open. I'm going.</i>

766
01:16:48.080 --> 01:16:49.430
<i>Goodbye.</i>

767
01:16:49.430 --> 01:16:51.540
<i>Yeah.</i>

768
01:16:56.030 --> 01:16:57.520
<i>You're working hard.</i>

769
01:16:57.520 --> 01:17:01.090
<i>Yeongdeungpo. Let's go to the market.</i>

770
01:17:01.090 --> 01:17:03.550
<i>Let's go.</i>

771
01:17:12.630 --> 01:17:16.160
Oh, hello! Good morning.

772
01:17:58.220 --> 01:18:01.070
<i>6 Dan Choi Taek Wins Japanese Fujitsu Cup</i>

773
01:18:50.960 --> 01:18:52.570
<i>Seong Deok Seon</i>

774
01:19:04.350 --> 01:19:09.000
<i>I always thought about why I was the only one without a dream.</i>

775
01:19:09.000 --> 01:19:12.890
<i>But, Dad's words were a huge comfort.</i>

776
01:19:14.200 --> 01:19:19.000
<i>However, I am still jealous of the people who have dreams.</i>

777
01:19:19.000 --> 01:19:22.280
<i>I'm jealous of Mi Yeon who wants to work in a hair salon</i>

778
01:19:22.280 --> 01:19:26.920
<i>and it might seem crazy but, I'm jealous of No Eul who wants to become a singer.</i>

779
01:19:27.930 --> 01:19:32.960
<i>How did they find out what they wanted to be?</i>

780
01:19:32.960 --> 01:19:37.770
<i>And why do I not have something I want to become?</i>

781
01:19:37.770 --> 01:19:41.050
<i>It became a night where I became very pitiful.</i>

782
01:19:42.680 --> 01:19:46.820
♫ <i> I know even if one wants this love </i> ♫
 <i> Kim Jo Han - When the Time Passes  </i>

783
01:19:46.820 --> 01:19:50.510
Deok Seon! Take these steamed crabs to your sister. 
♫ <i> To be the last one </i> ♫

784
01:19:50.510 --> 01:19:55.930
♫ <i> To be the last one for each other  </i> ♫

785
01:19:55.930 --> 01:20:01.770
♫ <i>It can't last forever  </i> ♫

786
01:20:01.770 --> 01:20:04.970
Seriously! As if a goshiwon is some office.
 ♫ <i> When the time passes   </i> ♫

787
01:20:04.970 --> 01:20:09.450
♫ <i> Which is ahead of the passing time  </i> ♫

788
01:20:09.450 --> 01:20:10.940
Aren't you going to look properly?

789
01:20:10.940 --> 01:20:17.510
♫ <i>  When time passes, even if you forget </i> ♫

790
01:20:17.510 --> 01:20:23.060
♫ <i> The feeling of  heart breaking yearning </i> ♫

791
01:20:23.060 --> 01:20:25.250
Is it here? 185?

792
01:20:25.250 --> 01:20:30.500
♫ <i> Don't forget and remember   </i> ♫

793
01:20:30.500 --> 01:20:37.890
♫ <i> We had a love that was infinitely precious. </i> ♫

794
01:20:51.550 --> 01:20:54.700
What? What's wrong with you?

795
01:20:57.900 --> 01:21:01.770
Unni. You sleep in a place like this?

796
01:21:01.770 --> 01:21:03.330
What's with you?

797
01:21:03.330 --> 01:21:07.050
What's with the ramyun? Don't you have money? Buy food!

798
01:21:07.050 --> 01:21:10.640
I have money. It's just that I don't have time.

799
01:21:15.510 --> 01:21:17.880
Hey!

800
01:21:17.880 --> 01:21:19.940
Unni!

801
01:21:22.030 --> 01:21:23.620
Just like a fool.

802
01:21:23.620 --> 01:21:26.790
What are you doing, seriously?

803
01:21:37.630 --> 01:21:40.820
What are you doing?

804
01:21:40.820 --> 01:21:44.030
It's cold, right?

805
01:21:44.030 --> 01:21:48.150
<i>1989 April 8, Saturday</i>

806
01:21:48.150 --> 01:21:53.960
<i>It's the most disgraceful day of my life. Crying while hugging my sister.</i>

807
01:21:55.230 --> 01:22:00.510
<i>Why did I do it? Regret is flowing in like water.</i>

808
01:22:02.690 --> 01:22:05.440
Here.

809
01:22:05.440 --> 01:22:07.180
Here.

810
01:22:09.530 --> 01:22:16.020
Wow! There's so much meat in the shells.

811
01:22:16.020 --> 01:22:20.770
Really? It's because I steamed them really well.

812
01:22:25.830 --> 01:22:29.340
There's nothing to throw away because it's so good.

813
01:23:14.330 --> 01:23:17.120
<i>The seventeenth letter.</i>
♫ <i> Let's Now Forget - Kim Wan Sun  </i> ♫

814
01:23:17.120 --> 01:23:21.930
<i>I heard there are tons of flowers blooming.</i>

815
01:23:21.930 --> 01:23:27.110
<i>it's a beautiful season with everything alive again.</i>

816
01:23:27.110 --> 01:23:32.640
<i>Ms. Man Ok that is like my spring. Are you doing well?</i>

817
01:23:32.640 --> 01:23:35.370
<i>I am doing well too.</i>

818
01:23:35.370 --> 01:23:40.410
<i> I am anxious to know how Miss Man Ok, who hasn't given me a single message, is.</i>

819
01:23:40.410 --> 01:23:44.240
<i>I am not burdening you.</i>

820
01:23:44.240 --> 01:23:49.610
<i>I know that you are spending your hard times as a senior, but if time permits,</i>

821
01:23:50.230 --> 01:23:54.700
<i>please give me news of your well-being.</i>

822
01:23:54.700 --> 01:24:00.300
<i>I am carefully waiting for your news.</i>

823
01:24:01.090 --> 01:24:07.910
<i>Sincerely, your JB from Ssangmundong.</i>

824
01:24:07.910 --> 01:24:17.520
♫ <i>  Forget all the meaning behind my birthday gift to you </i> ♫

825
01:24:17.520 --> 01:24:27.610
♫ <i> Forget the drunken night that I confessed my love to you  </i> ♫

826
01:24:27.610 --> 01:24:37.970
♫ <i> Forget the snowy day it felt so good like a movie when we were walking together  </i> ♫

827
01:24:37.970 --> 01:24:39.930
Oppa.

828
01:24:57.390 --> 01:25:02.380
♫ <i> Let's now forget  </i> ♫

829
01:25:02.380 --> 01:25:07.210
♫ <i> Now we must forget  </i> ♫

830
01:25:07.210 --> 01:25:17.100
♫ <i>  The day we knelt down and prayed in an empty catherdral </i> ♫

831
01:25:17.100 --> 01:25:22.100
♫ <i>  Let's now forget </i> ♫

832
01:25:22.100 --> 01:25:26.920
♫ <i> Now we must forget  </i> ♫

833
01:25:26.920 --> 01:25:36.890
♫ <i> The drunken night I confessed my love to you, forget it  </i> ♫

834
01:25:36.890 --> 01:25:41.870
♫ <i> Let's now forget  </i> ♫

835
01:25:41.870 --> 01:25:46.870
♫ <i>  Let's now forget </i> ♫

836
01:26:04.230 --> 01:26:09.340
<i>It's my wish. Please forget me.</i>

837
01:26:28.810 --> 01:26:31.720
<i>Space Travel Card</i>

838
01:26:38.150 --> 01:26:44.580
<i>Man Ok wrote a reply after Oppa wrote 35 letters.</i>

839
01:26:44.580 --> 01:26:50.060
<i>And that reply was the last letter between the two.</i>

840
01:26:50.060 --> 01:26:54.190
<i>Man Ok left to study in the US before summer came.</i>

841
01:26:54.190 --> 01:26:58.530
<i>And we cut off contact too.</i>

842
01:27:24.470 --> 01:27:27.930
<i>1989 July 15, Saturday.</i>

843
01:27:27.930 --> 01:27:36.070
<i>Summer vacation started and Jeong Beong Oppa left to go to the temple. And...</i>

844
01:27:50.990 --> 01:27:54.750
<i>For the first time in my life I had a nose bleed.</i>

845
01:27:54.750 --> 01:27:58.510
<i>I must really be a senior now.</i>

846
01:28:03.360 --> 01:28:06.460
<i>1989 November 1</i>

847
01:28:06.460 --> 01:28:09.530
<i>1989 November 1.</i>

848
01:28:09.530 --> 01:28:14.430
<i>The winner for this year's pro-baseball is Haitai. Nothing extraordinary happened.</i>

849
01:28:14.430 --> 01:28:17.160
<i>Ah, there was a small incident.</i>

850
01:28:17.160 --> 01:28:21.150
<i>The Pacific Dolphins went to the play offs.</i>

851
01:28:47.450 --> 01:28:51.430
<i>December 5th, 1989.</i>

852
01:28:51.430 --> 01:28:54.680
<i>Today was the first day of snow.</i>

853
01:29:00.810 --> 01:29:05.780
♫ <i> Don't be sad  </i> ♫
<i> First Snow - Lee Jung Seok  </i>

854
01:29:05.780 --> 01:29:08.450
Oppa. It's snowing.
♫ <i> The white first snow will fall  </i> ♫

855
01:29:08.450 --> 01:29:10.890
It's the first snow.

856
01:29:13.520 --> 01:29:16.840
I know. I saw.

857
01:29:18.130 --> 01:29:28.240
♫ <i> The words of the past will be erased out of our minds and disappear  </i> ♫

858
01:29:28.240 --> 01:29:29.390
Eat.

859
01:29:29.390 --> 01:29:40.660
♫ <i> Large snowflakes will fall  
 Everything, even a distinct footprint , will be erased</i> ♫

860
01:29:40.660 --> 01:29:43.020
That... Seon Yeong.

861
01:29:44.860 --> 01:29:47.040
What?

862
01:29:47.040 --> 01:29:49.130
The day's really cold.

863
01:29:49.130 --> 01:29:51.910
♫ <i>The snowman and the snowball too </i> ♫

864
01:29:51.910 --> 01:29:56.360
Should we just live together?

865
01:29:56.360 --> 01:30:03.760
♫ <i> I miss so much, I miss so much  </i> ♫

866
01:30:03.760 --> 01:30:10.670
♫ <i> The faint memories which are fading away</i> ♫

867
01:30:10.670 --> 01:30:18.610
♫ <i> The tender  memories of the long ago past   </i> ♫

868
01:30:18.610 --> 01:30:19.760
♫ <i> Moisten my eyes like icicles melting  </i> ♫

869
01:30:19.760 --> 01:30:23.000
December 8th, 1989.
♫ <i> Moisten my eyes like icicles melting  </i> ♫

870
01:30:23.000 --> 01:30:27.870
<i>Now this hell-like senior year only has one more week.</i>

871
01:30:27.870 --> 01:30:32.590
<i>I just need to endure seven more days.</i>

872
01:30:33.460 --> 01:30:35.350
Taek!

873
01:30:36.140 --> 01:30:43.050
<i>While we were spending senior year in school, Taek broke three more records.</i>

874
01:30:43.050 --> 01:30:48.920
<i> Most winnings in a year, most consecutive victories, and most matches won.</i>

875
01:30:48.920 --> 01:30:54.680
<i>Taekie won 111 competitions this year.</i>

876
01:30:57.220 --> 01:31:01.270
<i>College Entrance Exam D-1
 Tomorrow  the standardized academic ability test (SAT) </i>

877
01:31:01.270 --> 01:31:04.770
<i>for entrance for the 1990 academic year for 89 colleges nationally will be simultaneously administered at 526  test centers.</i>

878
01:31:04.770 --> 01:31:08.820
<i>As baby boomers, especially those born in 1971 are taking the test,</i>

879
01:31:08.820 --> 01:31:12.970
<i> a record number of 894,000 examinees will be gathered.</i>

880
01:31:12.970 --> 01:31:18.320
<i>So, this has the record high competition ratio of applicants to places available of   4.57:1.</i>

881
01:31:18.320 --> 01:31:21.150
<i>Meanwhile, the number of spots available in colleges remains at the same level as last year.</i>

882
01:31:21.150 --> 01:31:26.820
<i>It is being predicted that more than any time, the entrance competition is worse.</i>

883
01:31:26.820 --> 01:31:32.760
<i>1989 December 15</i>

884
01:31:34.950 --> 01:31:36.670
Did you take the test well?

885
01:31:36.670 --> 01:31:39.200
Don't ask.

886
01:31:39.200 --> 01:31:42.390
- Did you do well? 
 - Are you kidding? It's been so long since I got in.

887
01:31:42.390 --> 01:31:44.720
- Oh, congratulations. 
 - Thanks.

888
01:31:44.720 --> 01:31:46.630
How about Hyungnim Jeong Bong?

889
01:31:46.630 --> 01:31:50.820
I think it went well. I mean there's nothing to do but study at a temple.

890
01:31:52.360 --> 01:31:54.770
You did well, right?

891
01:31:54.770 --> 01:31:55.800
Yeah.

892
01:31:55.800 --> 01:31:58.530
Such unlucky bastards.

893
01:31:58.530 --> 01:32:01.020
What are you guys doing next Saturday?

894
01:32:01.020 --> 01:32:03.130
Why?

895
01:32:03.130 --> 01:32:07.750
I got tickets ready for my worn out and tired senior friends.

896
01:32:07.750 --> 01:32:09.360
What is it?

897
01:32:09.360 --> 01:32:13.730
The College Music Festival!

898
01:32:13.730 --> 01:32:15.770
Taek is also coming.

899
01:32:17.360 --> 01:32:20.890
What are you guys going to do without me?

900
01:32:21.670 --> 01:32:26.360
You know equations but you don't know the happiness of life.

901
01:32:26.360 --> 01:32:28.850
Next Saturday!

902
01:32:30.940 --> 01:32:36.070
♫ <i> I wonder when we first met  </i> ♫
 <i> Graduation - Exhibition  </i>

903
01:32:36.070 --> 01:32:39.760
♫ <i> But now we must part  </i> ♫

904
01:32:39.760 --> 01:32:42.570
Hi.

905
01:32:43.630 --> 01:32:46.830
What are you guys doing? We're late! We should hurry!

906
01:32:46.830 --> 01:32:49.050
Hey!

907
01:32:49.050 --> 01:32:55.660
<i>December 23rd, 1989. The weather seemed like it might or might not snow.</i>

908
01:32:55.660 --> 01:33:00.750
<i>A day before Christmas Eve, we went to see the College Music Festival.</i>

909
01:33:00.750 --> 01:33:06.630
<i>And this was the last day we spent together as teens.</i>

910
01:33:08.030 --> 01:33:11.430
♫ <i> I guess our dreams will probably leave us someday  </i> ♫

911
01:33:11.430 --> 01:33:16.120
♫ <i> As years pass  </i> ♫

912
01:33:16.120 --> 01:33:22.530
♫ <i> I guess I'll probably recall our childhood memories </i> ♫

913
01:33:22.530 --> 01:33:28.080
♫ <i> Of us being together  </i> ♫

914
01:33:28.080 --> 01:33:34.830
♫ <i> Smiling a gratified smile  </i> ♫

915
01:33:34.830 --> 01:33:42.050
<i>It was awkward to see the new dates of the new year. It was 1990.</i>

916
01:33:42.050 --> 01:33:46.290
<i>And we turned 20.</i>

917
01:34:01.910 --> 01:34:12.030
♫ <i> I guess our dreams will probably leave us someday  </i> ♫

918
01:34:12.030 --> 01:34:18.590
♫ <i> As years pass  </i> ♫

919
01:34:18.590 --> 01:34:24.070
<i>Jeong Hwan went to Jeongjoo where the Air Force Academy is.</i>

920
01:34:24.070 --> 01:34:29.690
♫ <i> By the time I'm over the hill  </i> ♫

921
01:34:29.690 --> 01:34:33.370
♫ <i> Suddenly I'll probably turn around and look back, I guess  </i> ♫

922
01:34:33.370 --> 01:34:35.430
Aigoo.

923
01:34:35.430 --> 01:34:38.600
♫ <i> As I try to find my dream  </i> ♫

924
01:34:38.600 --> 01:34:43.670
<i>Seon Woo got a scholarship and went to medical school.</i>

925
01:34:45.140 --> 01:34:48.080
Mom, why are you crying?

926
01:34:48.120 --> 01:34:50.250
Oh, my son.

927
01:34:50.250 --> 01:34:55.520
My son.

928
01:34:55.520 --> 01:34:57.000
Aigoo. Thank you.

929
01:34:57.000 --> 01:35:00.030
<i>And Oppa Jeong Bong ...</i>
 ( Kim Seong Ryoon's First Son Kim Jeong Bong has been accepted in the Law Dept. of Seonggyoongwan  University)

930
01:35:00.030 --> 01:35:05.700
finally got accepted into a college.
 ( Kim Seong Ryoon's First Son Kim Jeong Bong has been accepted in the Law Dept. of Seonggyoongwan  University)!

931
01:35:05.700 --> 01:35:12.260
MANSAE! MANSAE! MANSAE!

932
01:35:21.210 --> 01:35:24.960
<i>And we all took a step towards our dreams.</i>

933
01:35:24.960 --> 01:35:28.510
<i>And towards my dreams, I accepted a new challenge.</i>

934
01:35:31.250 --> 01:35:38.150
<i>In flowering spring, in March, I enrolled at Hansaeng Academy in Noryangjin.</i>

935
01:35:38.160 --> 01:35:45.120
<i>But I wasn't lonely. I had my forever buddy Dong Ryong with me.</i>

936
01:35:50.510 --> 01:35:53.350
<i>1990 December 31</i>

937
01:36:00.560 --> 01:36:03.220
This year it is Byeon Jin Seob. The grand prize is Byeon Jin Seob for sure.

938
01:36:03.220 --> 01:36:06.080
If you raise your hand, it's Hyeon Cheol. You don't even know it.

939
01:36:06.080 --> 01:36:08.050
Stay put.

940
01:36:08.050 --> 01:36:10.310
They are doing it. It's now.

941
01:36:13.500 --> 01:36:15.780
Dooley.  Dooley.

942
01:36:15.780 --> 01:36:18.620
♫ <i> A girl who looks good in jeans  </i> ♫

943
01:36:18.620 --> 01:36:21.300
Me. Me!

944
01:36:21.300 --> 01:36:24.060
<i>1991 December 31</i>

945
01:36:24.060 --> 01:36:27.270
My life is mine, Min Hye Gyeong.

946
01:36:27.270 --> 01:36:28.930
I don't think that's right.

947
01:36:28.930 --> 01:36:31.360
Keep quiet, I can't hear.

948
01:36:33.940 --> 01:36:35.440
<i>Yeah!</i>

949
01:36:35.440 --> 01:36:43.720
♫ <i> Our meeting is not a coincidence  </i> ♫

950
01:36:43.720 --> 01:36:47.050
<i>1992 December 30</i>
♫ <i>  You don't know me </i> ♫

951
01:36:47.050 --> 01:36:51.200
This time it's for sure!

952
01:36:51.200 --> 01:36:53.980
- Wrong!
- Dad, this year it's for sure

953
01:36:53.980 --> 01:36:55.860
Shin Sung Hoon!

954
01:36:55.860 --> 01:36:58.610
<i>KBS Music Grand Prize</i>

955
01:36:58.610 --> 01:37:04.600
Shin Sung Hoon! Shin Sung Hoon! Shin Sung Hoon!

956
01:37:09.460 --> 01:37:12.230
This year...
<i>1993 December 27</i>

957
01:37:12.230 --> 01:37:18.200
If I don't get it right, you guys are not my children. Just you see.

958
01:37:18.200 --> 01:37:19.680
This year...

959
01:37:19.680 --> 01:37:22.330
Seo Tae Ji and Boys!

960
01:37:26.190 --> 01:37:32.200
How could I not even once get it right?

961
01:37:32.200 --> 01:37:33.970
Not even the last?

962
01:37:37.360 --> 01:37:39.820
- Honey! Honey! 
<i>1994 October 8</i>

963
01:37:39.820 --> 01:37:41.270
Hold it!

964
01:37:41.270 --> 01:37:43.150
Pedal on.

965
01:37:43.150 --> 01:37:45.580
What to do?

966
01:37:45.580 --> 01:37:49.850
- Honey! Honey! 
- You're doing well!

967
01:37:49.850 --> 01:37:52.090
Honey!

968
01:37:52.090 --> 01:37:54.910
What are you doing?

969
01:37:54.910 --> 01:37:58.190
Oh my! Do you like it that much?

970
01:37:58.190 --> 01:38:02.380
Aigoo! You might fall.

971
01:38:02.380 --> 01:38:05.110
Did you go to the market? You should just order in.

972
01:38:05.110 --> 01:38:06.650
No.

973
01:38:06.650 --> 01:38:12.120
The kids don't eat that well. While I'm seeing them in a while I should feed them one more bowl.

974
01:38:12.120 --> 01:38:13.690
All the kids are coming today, right?

975
01:38:13.690 --> 01:38:16.920
Yes. Jeong Hwan is coming out of the camp since it's the weekend.

976
01:38:16.920 --> 01:38:20.090
Deok Seon is coming tonight because of her schedule.

977
01:38:20.090 --> 01:38:24.140
What about Dong Ryong? I heard he's so busy working in Dae Ryong's store.

978
01:38:24.140 --> 01:38:28.510
All of them said they'll come. They take care of Taek's birthday no matter what.

979
01:38:28.510 --> 01:38:31.870
But anyway, Taek is the busiest out of them.

980
01:38:31.870 --> 01:38:36.790
After feeding the kids, we should have a round of GoStop!

981
01:38:36.790 --> 01:38:39.980
That's good.

982
01:38:39.980 --> 01:38:43.180
I will be waiting with the mat laid out.

983
01:38:43.230 --> 01:38:45.290
Go and ride.

984
01:38:45.290 --> 01:38:48.140
Go and date.

985
01:38:49.490 --> 01:38:53.710
This time, you should go to the end. Just straight, okay?

986
01:38:53.710 --> 01:38:54.890
Oh!

987
01:38:54.890 --> 01:38:57.000
Honey!

988
01:38:57.920 --> 01:39:01.770
- Wait!
- Aigoo!

989
01:39:16.550 --> 01:39:23.030
Dad give me 1000 won! Each one is 10 cents.

990
01:39:24.000 --> 01:39:25.560
There are black ones too.

991
01:39:25.560 --> 01:39:31.140
I picked over 10 and I also gave you a discount!

992
01:39:32.440 --> 01:39:34.190
Jin Joo, Mom is here!

993
01:39:34.190 --> 01:39:36.750
Aigoo! We should have gone together. You should have called me.

994
01:39:36.750 --> 01:39:41.160
Oppa! All the kids from the neighborhood are coming today.

995
01:39:41.160 --> 01:39:45.140
Oppa! I would get to see Taek's face after a while.

996
01:39:45.140 --> 01:39:47.990
Seriously.

997
01:39:53.660 --> 01:39:57.660
<i>Shin Sung Woo 3</i>

998
01:40:10.840 --> 01:40:13.630
Aigoo.

999
01:40:15.530 --> 01:40:18.140
Do you like it that much?

1000
01:40:18.140 --> 01:40:24.180
If you like it that much, you should frame it and put it up against the wall and look at it every now and then.

1001
01:40:24.180 --> 01:40:30.240
We saved a lot! Soon, we will be able to escape this place.

1002
01:40:30.240 --> 01:40:32.390
Of course.

1003
01:40:32.390 --> 01:40:37.230
There's no law saying that we have to live in this place without sunlight.

1004
01:40:37.230 --> 01:40:43.600
Anyhow, we have two daughters earning money, so money accumulates in no time.

1005
01:40:43.600 --> 01:40:45.810
They are better than me. Better than me.

1006
01:40:45.810 --> 01:40:50.210
If I knew it was going to be like this, I should have just given birth to just girls.

1007
01:40:50.210 --> 01:40:51.410
Daughters are the best.

1008
01:40:51.410 --> 01:40:56.770
It's not because daughters are the best, but because OUR daughters are the best.

1009
01:40:56.770 --> 01:41:00.230
Oh, you said Deok Seon is coming for sure today, right?

1010
01:41:00.230 --> 01:41:02.490
Of course. It's Taek's birthday today.

1011
01:41:02.490 --> 01:41:05.860
Bo Ra said she's coming later during the night too.

1012
01:41:05.860 --> 01:41:08.680
Aigoo. Speaking of that,

1013
01:41:08.680 --> 01:41:12.580
it's good that our daughters are earning money.

1014
01:41:12.580 --> 01:41:16.550
But now, eating even a single meal for Chuseok would be hard.

1015
01:41:16.550 --> 01:41:21.930
On weekends, they just come and we barely see their faces and they go.

1016
01:41:23.410 --> 01:41:27.510
If our daughters get married,

1017
01:41:27.510 --> 01:41:30.920
how are we going to live with the loneliness?

1018
01:41:35.070 --> 01:41:38.650
Aigoo, you're right.

1019
01:41:40.040 --> 01:41:44.710
Omo, why are you crying?

1020
01:41:44.710 --> 01:41:49.750
It's not going to happen for a while.

1021
01:41:49.750 --> 01:41:54.520
No, it is. Just wait, our daughters

1022
01:41:54.520 --> 01:41:59.090
are soon going to tell us they want to get married.

1023
01:41:59.090 --> 01:42:03.480
Well, did you expect to have them by your side forever?

1024
01:42:03.480 --> 01:42:06.730
Are you okay?

1025
01:42:06.730 --> 01:42:10.470
Aigoo, I'm crying already.

1026
01:42:15.260 --> 01:42:22.910
Just thinking about that. Aigoo, how am I going to go to their weddings in this state?

1027
01:42:22.910 --> 01:42:27.440
Aigoo, Why are you crying? Just wait,

1028
01:42:27.440 --> 01:42:30.440
on the days of Bo Ra's and Deok Seon's weddings,

1029
01:42:30.440 --> 01:42:33.140
I'm going to dance, with a smile, down the aisle.

1030
01:42:33.140 --> 01:42:37.110
I will go while dancing.

1031
01:42:37.110 --> 01:42:42.280
Are you sure about that?

1032
01:42:42.280 --> 01:42:44.440
I'm going to see if you are actually like that.

1033
01:42:44.440 --> 01:42:46.390
Just you watch.

1034
01:42:46.390 --> 01:42:51.180
If I cry, then I'll become your son.

1035
01:42:51.180 --> 01:42:54.030
Seriously.

1036
01:43:50.000 --> 01:43:53.340
Where's your mom? Is she still riding the bicycle?

1037
01:44:11.310 --> 01:44:14.210
Wow! My Mi Ran rides well now.

1038
01:44:14.210 --> 01:44:16.780
Go on, straight on.

1039
01:44:16.780 --> 01:44:18.290
That's right.

1040
01:44:18.290 --> 01:44:20.790
Now.

1041
01:44:21.770 --> 01:44:24.680
Honey!

1042
01:44:26.070 --> 01:44:27.990
Oh!

1043
01:44:27.990 --> 01:44:30.680
What to do? Honey are you alright?

1044
01:44:30.680 --> 01:44:35.500
Honey! Honey! Oh my!

1045
01:44:41.910 --> 01:44:44.530
- Mom, I'm here. 
 - What about dinner?

1046
01:44:44.530 --> 01:44:47.160
- I ate already. 
 - All right.

1047
01:45:24.020 --> 01:45:26.940
♫ <i> Shalala  </i> ♫

1048
01:45:28.080 --> 01:45:32.360
Go home early. You suffered a lot today.

1049
01:45:32.360 --> 01:45:34.200
See you tomorrow.

1050
01:45:34.200 --> 01:45:36.550
Thank you!

1051
01:45:36.550 --> 01:45:40.390
Seon Woo, you know there's a gathering, right? Today it's going to be at Space.

1052
01:45:40.390 --> 01:45:42.150
You will be in the basement for sure.
(This club ranks customers by looks, the higher floors are for good looking people)

1053
01:45:42.150 --> 01:45:44.520
Punk!

1054
01:45:44.520 --> 01:45:48.330
- I can't today. It's my best friend's birthday. 
 - Huh?

1055
01:45:48.330 --> 01:45:50.670
The one you like the most, it's Choi Taek 9-dan's birthday.

1056
01:45:50.670 --> 01:45:52.980
- I'm going to go now.  
  - You worked hard.

1057
01:45:53.860 --> 01:45:57.640
Hey, tell him I said happy birthday!

1058
01:45:57.640 --> 01:46:06.170
♫ <i>  Why do I always get set up with such kind of girls? </i> ♫
 <i>  Love of a New Generation - 015B </i>

1059
01:46:06.190 --> 01:46:14.080
♫ <i>Now, I too just like my friends  </i> ♫

1060
01:46:14.080 --> 01:46:24.330
♫ <i> Want to go out with  my kind of someone </i> ♫

1061
01:46:26.300 --> 01:46:27.580
I'm going to go in now.

1062
01:46:27.580 --> 01:46:32.230
Aigoo, why are you leaving so early today, 9-dan Choi Taek-nim?

1063
01:46:32.230 --> 01:46:34.580
I'm meeting with my friends today.

1064
01:46:34.580 --> 01:46:40.420
I know. The juniors wanted to throw you a birthday party, but I stopped them.

1065
01:46:40.420 --> 01:46:42.400
I told them you have an important meeting.

1066
01:46:42.400 --> 01:46:45.170
- Thank you. 
 - Did you bring your car?

1067
01:46:45.170 --> 01:46:47.520
- Yes. 
 - Do you want me to bring it out?

1068
01:46:47.520 --> 01:46:50.120
Don't fail a 100 times like the last one.

1069
01:46:50.120 --> 01:46:53.270
This time I parked in a wide parking space.

1070
01:46:53.270 --> 01:46:55.270
I'll go now.

1071
01:46:58.430 --> 01:47:00.820
Choi Taek bought a car?

1072
01:47:00.820 --> 01:47:05.720
You didn't know? He won it at the Toyota Cup competition last time.

1073
01:47:05.720 --> 01:47:11.350
Can he drive though? Like can the car even go?

1074
01:47:12.370 --> 01:47:14.960
The car goes, but...

1075
01:47:16.460 --> 01:47:19.540
He can't park.

1076
01:47:19.540 --> 01:47:27.530
♫ <i> A girl who somehow comes into my heart is already taken  </i> ♫

1077
01:47:27.530 --> 01:47:34.570
♫ <i> And a girl who's not attractive acts like a diva for no reason </i> ♫

1078
01:47:34.570 --> 01:47:36.610
♫ <i> Whenever I muster up the courage to talk  </i> ♫

1079
01:47:36.610 --> 01:47:39.680
<i>Mom, I'm here!
♫ <i> To a cute girl I bump into down the street  </i> ♫</i>

1080
01:47:39.730 --> 01:47:40.610
Jeong Hwan!

1081
01:47:40.610 --> 01:47:42.620
- Son! 
 - Brother!

1082
01:47:42.620 --> 01:47:44.040
- Son!
- Jeong Hwan!

1083
01:47:44.040 --> 01:47:46.290
Son!
♫ <i> The ugliest of her friends  </i> ♫

1084
01:47:46.400 --> 01:47:51.100
Son!
♫ <i>  Always gets in my way </i> ♫

1085
01:47:51.120 --> 01:47:54.900
♫ <i> Now, I too  </i> ♫

1086
01:47:54.900 --> 01:47:59.230
Jeong Hwan! Aigoo!
♫ <i>  Just like my friends </i> ♫

1087
01:47:59.230 --> 01:48:00.530
♫ <i> Want to go out with  </i> ♫

1088
01:48:00.530 --> 01:48:02.830
Victory!

1089
01:48:02.900 --> 01:48:07.800
♫ <i>My kind of someone  </i> ♫

1090
01:48:28.690 --> 01:48:30.430
<i>Mom, I'm here!</i>

1091
01:48:30.430 --> 01:48:32.310
Dad, your second daughter is here!

1092
01:48:32.310 --> 01:48:34.190
Small Noona!

1093
01:48:34.190 --> 01:48:38.630
No Eul! How did you become so young?

1094
01:48:38.630 --> 01:48:40.880
<i>Hurry up and come in, you wench!</i>

1095
01:48:44.710 --> 01:48:47.180
Do you have anything you want me to do?

1096
01:48:47.180 --> 01:48:49.350
<i>Go study!</i>

1097
01:48:54.110 --> 01:48:57.270
<i>His nickname is "Trash."</i>

1098
01:48:57.270 --> 01:48:58.970
<i>What?</i>

1099
01:48:59.060 --> 01:49:00.100
<i>Gil Jae  Joon</i>

1100
01:49:00.100 --> 01:49:01.600
<i>Thank you! I will repay you.</i>

1101
01:49:01.600 --> 01:49:05.280
<i>What repay? Favor, what favor?</i>

1102
01:49:05.280 --> 01:49:07.140
<i>Hey! I'm popular too, you know!</i>

1103
01:49:07.140 --> 01:49:08.360
<i>Deok Seon, don't get dumped this time.</i>

1104
01:49:08.360 --> 01:49:10.900
<i>Hey! I wasn't dumped I tell you!</i>

1105
01:49:17.120 --> 01:49:19.210
<i>Why are you so bad at dating?</i>

1106
01:49:19.210 --> 01:49:21.130
<i>I tried a lot.</i>

1107
01:49:21.130 --> 01:49:24.010
<i>Put more effort.</i>

1108
01:49:24.010 --> 01:49:28.450
<i>You bastard who's not able to confess until you die!</i>

1109
01:49:28.450 --> 01:49:30.550
<i>Deok Seon.</i>

1110
01:49:33.960 --> 01:49:37.170
<i>I wanted to tell you this since a long time ago.</i>