
1
00:00:03.240 --> 00:00:06.020
<i>Reply 1988</i>
2
00:00:12.400 --> 00:00:14.310
<i>Reply 1988</i>
3
00:00:20.040 --> 00:00:22.550
<i>Reply 1988</i>
4
00:00:23.200 --> 00:00:27.600
<i>October 8, 1994
Ssangmun-dong, Dobong-gu, Seoul</i>
5
00:00:41.560 --> 00:00:44.370
Batman!
6
00:00:45.230 --> 00:00:47.390
You don't look alike at all.
7
00:00:47.390 --> 00:00:49.130
Really?
8
00:00:50.920 --> 00:00:52.880
Keep trying.
9
00:00:57.730 --> 00:01:01.960
Batman!
10
00:01:02.920 --> 00:01:06.320
Who wants dinner now?
11
00:01:06.320 --> 00:01:12.640
Teacher! Me, me! Teacher! Me, me!
12
00:01:12.640 --> 00:01:14.130
Turn it off.
13
00:01:22.250 --> 00:01:23.940
I'll be at Taek's.
14
00:01:23.940 --> 00:01:28.730
Come home early! I think I'm going to forget what my second son looks like.
15
00:01:28.730 --> 00:01:31.580
I'm meeting up with the gang, so I think I'll be late.
16
00:01:31.580 --> 00:01:34.900
He hasn't seen them in so long. Why would he come home early?
17
00:01:38.690 --> 00:01:43.450
Stay out late if you'd like. We can see you to our heart's content tomorrow.
18
00:01:43.450 --> 00:01:45.410
I'm sorry. I'll get going now.
19
00:01:45.410 --> 00:01:48.380
Okay, go ahead. I'm sure they're waiting.
20
00:01:49.350 --> 00:01:53.150
This is that age when you want to spend all of your time with your friends, huh?
21
00:01:54.840 --> 00:01:57.620
He was our child only when he was in our bosom.
22
00:01:58.170 --> 00:02:02.550
Right. I liked it when he was in high school.
23
00:02:02.550 --> 00:02:04.640
Those were good times.
24
00:02:06.520 --> 00:02:08.680
I'm going out. I'm meeting the gang. I'm coming home late.
25
00:02:08.680 --> 00:02:10.430
Alright, have fun then.
26
00:02:10.430 --> 00:02:13.770
OK. Have fun
27
00:02:14.790 --> 00:02:16.350
Have a good time.
28
00:02:16.350 --> 00:02:18.250
Bye.
29
00:02:21.620 --> 00:02:24.430
What is it? Why are you standing there like that?
30
00:02:25.810 --> 00:02:27.140
Go inside.
31
00:02:27.140 --> 00:02:28.750
Okay. Get going.
32
00:02:28.750 --> 00:02:30.100
Yeah.
33
00:02:33.690 --> 00:02:36.050
What the heck is with that girl?
34
00:02:36.050 --> 00:02:40.440
It's been so long since she came back. She can't have one meal with her family?
35
00:02:40.440 --> 00:02:43.500
It's been a while since she's seen her friends.
36
00:02:44.450 --> 00:02:48.600
Why? Do you feel hurt? Should I tell her to come home early?
37
00:02:48.600 --> 00:02:52.830
Why would I feel hurt? I don't feel that way at all.
38
00:02:52.830 --> 00:02:54.880
I'm hungry. Just give me some food.
39
00:02:54.880 --> 00:02:58.910
Let's wait to eat with Bo Ra. She should be here soon.
40
00:02:58.910 --> 00:03:02.640
Did she call? Is she on her way home?
41
00:03:03.210 --> 00:03:07.920
Oh, so she's going to sleep here tonight?
42
00:03:09.760 --> 00:03:11.890
Don't come back, you brat!
43
00:03:20.860 --> 00:03:24.820
Hey, it's been a week now. Are you that busy?
44
00:03:24.820 --> 00:03:26.930
Yes, I am busy, Mom.
45
00:03:28.220 --> 00:03:31.030
Jin Joo, aren't you going to say hello to your brother?
46
00:03:31.030 --> 00:03:34.750
You've changed so much. I used to be your favorite person.
47
00:03:34.750 --> 00:03:37.580
You act like you're the busiest person ever.
48
00:03:37.580 --> 00:03:40.990
When you come home, all you do is sleep.
49
00:03:43.870 --> 00:03:47.920
You think I should apologize first? But I don't want to.
50
00:03:47.920 --> 00:03:51.920
Just say sorry first. It makes you the bigger person.
51
00:03:51.920 --> 00:03:56.200
Oh, really? But then I would lose.
52
00:03:56.200 --> 00:03:58.850
Jin Joo, you're speaking in informal speech!
53
00:03:58.850 --> 00:04:02.490
Aren't you going to fix that? You want to get in trouble with me?
54
00:04:06.290 --> 00:04:10.240
What's wrong with losing? Back when you fought with Gyeong Hee,
55
00:04:10.240 --> 00:04:13.280
she apologized to you first.
56
00:04:13.280 --> 00:04:18.680
Did you feel like Gyeong Hee was losing to you? You didn't, right?
57
00:04:18.680 --> 00:04:22.780
You're right. Okay, okay.
58
00:04:24.570 --> 00:04:28.520
Why isn't Taek here yet? Does he know that it's his birthday?
59
00:04:28.520 --> 00:04:30.930
Of course, he knows that much.
60
00:04:30.930 --> 00:04:33.680
Do you think he's struggling to park again?
61
00:04:33.680 --> 00:04:35.590
Go outside, check on him.
62
00:04:36.240 --> 00:04:37.940
Ah, that punk.
63
00:05:04.270 --> 00:05:05.990
Hey, get out.
64
00:05:09.250 --> 00:05:12.430
I'll park it. Go home ahead.
65
00:05:12.430 --> 00:05:14.320
- I'll do it.
- Why, I ought to just—
66
00:05:16.290 --> 00:05:19.180
The family is waiting for you. Just go.
67
00:05:26.030 --> 00:05:28.060
I'm home.
68
00:05:29.730 --> 00:05:31.110
You're here?
69
00:05:31.110 --> 00:05:34.710
Oppa, why are you so late? Japchae is probably cold now!
70
00:05:34.710 --> 00:05:38.460
Get washed up. The kids will be here soon.
71
00:05:38.460 --> 00:05:39.890
Okay.
72
00:05:42.940 --> 00:05:46.760
Jin Joo, this is for you.
73
00:05:46.760 --> 00:05:48.660
Oh, yeah!
74
00:06:48.050 --> 00:06:51.480
<i>Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!</i>
75
00:06:51.480 --> 00:06:53.520
-<i>Happy birthday, dear Taekie</i>
76
00:06:53.520 --> 00:06:56.030
<i>Happy birthday to you</i>
77
00:06:56.860 --> 00:07:00.290
Choi Taek, you need to get here earlier! You're not the only busy one here!
78
00:07:00.290 --> 00:07:03.820
- Blow out the candles.
- One, two, three!
79
00:07:07.310 --> 00:07:09.260
Hey, Jeong Pal. You bought it, right?
80
00:07:10.440 --> 00:07:11.580
Yeah, here's your present.
81
00:07:11.580 --> 00:07:15.410
Oh, Dog Jeong Pal, you bought a pretty one.
82
00:07:15.410 --> 00:07:21.060
Are you a primitive man? You're probably the only person on earth without a beeper.
83
00:07:22.050 --> 00:07:24.780
What's this? It's actually tasty! What the heck!
84
00:07:24.780 --> 00:07:29.060
She goes to cooking school these days. We wrote our numbers there, so beep us.
85
00:07:29.060 --> 00:07:30.860
I don't need a beeper.
86
00:07:30.860 --> 00:07:34.580
We need it, okay? Really...
87
00:07:34.580 --> 00:07:36.100
I don't know how to use it.
88
00:07:36.100 --> 00:07:39.830
There isn't much to it. Just call the number that's flashing.
89
00:07:39.830 --> 00:07:41.390
Alright.
90
00:07:42.890 --> 00:07:47.530
I feel it every time I come here, but I really like this room.
91
00:07:47.530 --> 00:07:48.790
What do you mean?
92
00:07:48.790 --> 00:07:51.230
It never changes.
93
00:07:51.230 --> 00:07:53.750
It's like my grandfather's place.
94
00:07:53.750 --> 00:07:55.750
It's pleasant-tasting.
95
00:07:57.540 --> 00:08:03.000
Yeah, but honestly, you really need to buy a computer. The millennium is coming up.
96
00:08:03.760 --> 00:08:05.830
Wow, you've improved a lot. You even know such terms.
97
00:08:05.830 --> 00:08:09.670
Are you kidding me? My TOEIC score was 700.
98
00:08:09.670 --> 00:08:13.920
Oh, Deok Sun ranked 989th. What a success story!
99
00:08:16.520 --> 00:08:21.130
Is Hyung Jeong Bong doing well? How is he doing, preparing for his bar exam?
100
00:08:21.130 --> 00:08:25.320
Heedong, these days, my brother is a chat room administrator.
101
00:08:25.320 --> 00:08:28.900
Hyung Jeong Bong leads a quiz room.
102
00:08:28.900 --> 00:08:32.090
He's the leader of a chat room that learns through quizzes.
103
00:08:32.090 --> 00:08:33.660
What?
104
00:08:33.660 --> 00:08:37.370
My brother isn't studying. Just plays.
105
00:08:40.060 --> 00:08:42.740
If you think about it, Noona Bo Ra really toughed it out.
106
00:08:42.740 --> 00:08:45.270
She succeeded in the end, you know?
107
00:08:45.270 --> 00:08:47.620
She lived in that dormitory room, and didn't even come home for the holidays.
108
00:08:47.620 --> 00:08:49.820
She's scary. She really is.
109
00:08:49.820 --> 00:08:52.680
She's so dogged. So dogged.
110
00:09:29.080 --> 00:09:35.420
<i>Quiz Chat Room</i>
111
00:09:35.420 --> 00:09:37.080
<i>Quiz Chat Room - Five Users</i>
112
00:09:42.640 --> 00:09:44.580
Alright now.
113
00:09:45.540 --> 00:09:48.190
<i>James Bond: 1. Commonality Quiz</i>
114
00:09:54.230 --> 00:09:56.570
<i>James Bond: 2. Rubber
James Bond: 3. Mute</i>
115
00:10:00.790 --> 00:10:01.940
<i>Little Mermaid: Give me sugar
James Bond: Give me sugar</i>
116
00:10:01.940 --> 00:10:03.620
<i>Bob Lynch: Gloves</i>
117
00:10:10.630 --> 00:10:13.260
Their levels are good.
118
00:10:15.650 --> 00:10:17.470
Let's go.
119
00:10:33.890 --> 00:10:38.320
Why is a boy singing on stage wearing a skirt?
120
00:10:38.320 --> 00:10:41.240
It looks like girls would like him a lot.
121
00:10:41.240 --> 00:10:45.460
But, he's handsome so he looks good even in a skirt.
122
00:10:45.460 --> 00:10:48.510
He's even a singer-songwriter. He writes songs really well.
123
00:10:48.510 --> 00:10:51.780
Kim Won Joon is actually burdened by his face.
124
00:10:51.780 --> 00:10:54.930
He's not as burdened by his face as you are.
125
00:10:54.930 --> 00:10:59.160
Why are you like this, Noona? My friends all tell me that I'm handsome.
126
00:10:59.160 --> 00:11:01.340
Don't hang out with those kinds of kids.
127
00:11:01.340 --> 00:11:03.790
They're not honest.
128
00:11:05.050 --> 00:11:07.830
Bo Ra, do you still have some side dishes left? Did you not run out of kimchi?
129
00:11:07.830 --> 00:11:09.870
Should I make some more for you?
130
00:11:09.870 --> 00:11:12.890
What's Hyeon Jeong like? Don't you fight?
131
00:11:12.890 --> 00:11:16.310
Do you always lock your doors?
132
00:11:16.310 --> 00:11:19.120
Oh right. Washing machine. I always forget.
133
00:11:19.120 --> 00:11:21.720
If you run the washing machine, you know you have to pour water and soak it.
134
00:11:21.720 --> 00:11:24.010
Mom, one at a time.
135
00:11:24.010 --> 00:11:26.360
Ask one at a time.
136
00:11:26.360 --> 00:11:27.470
Really?
137
00:11:27.470 --> 00:11:31.620
And big Noona is Seong Bo Ra. Even if you drop her in the Amazon she would survive.
138
00:11:31.620 --> 00:11:32.910
Don't worry, Mom.
139
00:11:32.910 --> 00:11:37.220
Yeah, I'm not a kid anymore. I eat and live well so don't worry about me.
140
00:11:37.220 --> 00:11:38.910
You kids.
141
00:11:38.910 --> 00:11:42.590
It's because your mom is extremely lonely.
142
00:11:42.590 --> 00:11:47.380
Bo Ra, you come by every two to three weeks because you're with your friends.
143
00:11:47.380 --> 00:11:52.030
Deok Seon frequently calls and says she can't come because she's staying at her friend's house near the airport.
144
00:11:52.030 --> 00:11:58.000
No Eul always comes late because he's practicing for a show.
145
00:11:58.000 --> 00:12:02.220
This half basement is so lonely. It's a Buddhist Temple!
146
00:12:02.220 --> 00:12:04.080
You should be the one to come home early! Every day there's some crisis.
147
00:12:04.080 --> 00:12:08.420
Every day there's some accident and you come home past midnight.
148
00:12:08.420 --> 00:12:12.980
If it's like recently, after you work so hard to earn money, there won't be a need to move to an apartment.
149
00:12:12.980 --> 00:12:14.860
Then, Mom, are you going to stay in this house forever?
150
00:12:14.860 --> 00:12:17.330
- No! Of course not!
- You, seriously.
151
00:12:17.330 --> 00:12:19.440
No.
152
00:12:24.710 --> 00:12:26.680
Hello?
153
00:12:27.950 --> 00:12:30.290
Yes, hold on.
154
00:12:30.290 --> 00:12:32.440
Answer the phone.
155
00:12:33.670 --> 00:12:35.660
Yes, speaking?
156
00:12:37.560 --> 00:12:39.880
What?!?!
157
00:12:39.880 --> 00:12:43.540
Oh, okay. I got it.
158
00:12:43.540 --> 00:12:47.130
I'll be there soon. I'll leave right now.
159
00:12:47.130 --> 00:12:48.700
Why? Was there another accident?
160
00:12:48.700 --> 00:12:50.300
My goodness.
161
00:12:50.300 --> 00:12:54.510
The one in charge of Dongdaemun accounting
162
00:12:54.510 --> 00:12:57.480
- ran off with one billion won.
- Oh my!
163
00:12:57.480 --> 00:12:59.660
I'm going to have to go.
164
00:12:59.660 --> 00:13:02.440
You should finish eating. Who knows when you would come back?
165
00:13:02.440 --> 00:13:07.840
We don't know where he'll run to. I have to go and investigate.
166
00:13:07.840 --> 00:13:11.290
Well, I'm sorry Bo Ra.
167
00:13:11.290 --> 00:13:14.770
I'm going to have to go out. Finish eating... Where's my bag?
168
00:13:14.770 --> 00:13:17.330
I'm getting so tried of this.
169
00:13:18.450 --> 00:13:22.710
Sorry. Keep on eating.
170
00:13:22.710 --> 00:13:24.860
Bye.
171
00:13:24.860 --> 00:13:28.340
Dad's going to be retiring soon. Can't he transfer to another department?
172
00:13:28.340 --> 00:13:31.540
Your dad still has a lot of energy in him.
173
00:13:31.540 --> 00:13:34.480
He should earn more money while he can.
174
00:13:34.480 --> 00:13:38.270
He still has a few years left in him. He's fine. He's invulnerable.
175
00:13:39.630 --> 00:13:43.370
Where is Deok Seon, anyway? I thought she didn't have any flights today and tomorrow.
176
00:13:43.370 --> 00:13:47.010
Where else? The neighborhood gang has gathered.
177
00:13:47.010 --> 00:13:51.150
In Taek's room. It's 9-dan Choi Taek-nim's birthday today.
178
00:13:51.150 --> 00:13:56.310
Jeong Hwan came to Seoul from Sacheon. Dong Ryong left work early too.
179
00:13:56.310 --> 00:14:00.390
Oh, right! Seon Woo left early too.
180
00:14:00.390 --> 00:14:03.470
Seon Woo never seems to come home because he's always studying.
181
00:14:03.470 --> 00:14:05.510
He must be here for Taek's birthday.
182
00:14:05.510 --> 00:14:06.530
I guess.
183
00:14:06.530 --> 00:14:09.560
He's a good-looking boy. Why isn't he dating?
184
00:14:09.560 --> 00:14:13.840
What are you saying, Mom? I've seen him a few times. Seon Woo is good at dating.
185
00:14:13.840 --> 00:14:15.040
Really?
186
00:14:15.040 --> 00:14:19.030
Then, is Jeong Hwan the problem?
187
00:14:19.030 --> 00:14:25.650
I guess it may be hard to date while living over in Sacheon.
188
00:14:27.360 --> 00:14:31.270
Mom, just worry about your own daughters.
189
00:14:31.270 --> 00:14:34.660
Why is it, that neither of my sisters ever bring home a single guy?
190
00:14:34.660 --> 00:14:36.760
No one even dials the wrong number by accident.
191
00:14:36.760 --> 00:14:39.010
Do you want to die?
192
00:14:39.010 --> 00:14:43.820
The men in this country all have such good taste. They're so smart.
193
00:14:43.820 --> 00:14:47.230
It's been a while, right? You must have a death wish.
194
00:14:47.230 --> 00:14:48.310
Hey!
195
00:14:48.310 --> 00:14:51.180
You're just asking for a beating.
196
00:14:51.180 --> 00:14:55.370
Now this house feels alive again.
197
00:14:56.400 --> 00:14:58.790
Hey, I'm really popular too!
198
00:14:58.790 --> 00:15:02.180
I was supposed to meet him tomorrow for a movie. I'm the one who said no.
199
00:15:02.180 --> 00:15:04.990
He was good-looking. Don't get dumped this time, Deok Seon.
200
00:15:04.990 --> 00:15:08.450
Why would I get dumped? Who got dumped. I was always the one who did the dumping.
201
00:15:08.450 --> 00:15:10.900
- Alright, alright.
- Sure, you dumped them.
202
00:15:10.900 --> 00:15:12.280
This time, it was you who did the dumping.
203
00:15:12.280 --> 00:15:14.680
Only then she has a fit of rage.
204
00:15:14.680 --> 00:15:16.270
Geez. But when did you guys seem him?
205
00:15:16.270 --> 00:15:19.090
Earlier, when he dropped you off.
206
00:15:19.090 --> 00:15:20.380
We all saw him together.
207
00:15:20.380 --> 00:15:21.890
Hey, he seemed normal.
208
00:15:21.890 --> 00:15:24.260
Of course, he's normal. Why wouldn't he be?
209
00:15:24.260 --> 00:15:25.090
The top unni?
210
00:15:25.090 --> 00:15:27.990
Are you talking about the guy that your sunbae (senior at work) introduced you to?
211
00:15:27.990 --> 00:15:30.310
You're still waiting well. You haven't been dumped.
212
00:15:30.310 --> 00:15:32.010
Seriously,
213
00:15:32.010 --> 00:15:35.970
I don't get dumped! I was always the one who did the dumping!
214
00:15:35.970 --> 00:15:39.210
- Okay!
- Why are you getting so worked up?
215
00:15:39.210 --> 00:15:42.210
We got it. Yeah, you're always the one who dumps. You dumped him.
216
00:15:42.210 --> 00:15:44.690
I'm being really serious.
217
00:15:44.690 --> 00:15:47.290
Was I dumped? I said I dumped them. Me! I dumped them!
218
00:15:47.290 --> 00:15:49.930
We said, okay!
219
00:15:49.930 --> 00:15:51.870
Deok Seon said she dumped them.
220
00:15:51.870 --> 00:15:54.130
I dumped them! I did it!
221
00:15:54.130 --> 00:15:57.610
Okay, but Deok Seon? You got dumped, right?
222
00:15:59.270 --> 00:16:01.890
I was the one!
223
00:16:01.890 --> 00:16:05.410
I dumped him. Seriously, I did.
224
00:16:07.170 --> 00:16:11.450
Don't you think that I dance better than those people?
225
00:16:11.450 --> 00:16:14.010
Do you even have to ask?
226
00:16:17.780 --> 00:16:20.440
Hey, we're here!
227
00:16:20.440 --> 00:16:25.830
What are you doing? Why is the door open? It's cold.
228
00:16:25.830 --> 00:16:26.960
Because we knew you were coming!
229
00:16:26.960 --> 00:16:30.490
This place is quiet too.
230
00:16:30.490 --> 00:16:34.220
Yeah, without the kids around, it sure is quiet.
231
00:16:34.220 --> 00:16:37.910
I called you to come over for some soju,
232
00:16:37.910 --> 00:16:41.340
but the line was continuously busy. Did you leave the phone off the hook?
233
00:16:41.340 --> 00:16:42.890
Oh, about that...
234
00:16:43.770 --> 00:16:47.060
- It's him.
- Huh? What?
235
00:16:48.400 --> 00:16:52.620
<i>[Jeong Bong is using dial-up phone internet access.]</i>
236
00:17:02.290 --> 00:17:04.590
<i> James Bond: 1. Commonality Quiz<i></i></i>
237
00:17:11.550 --> 00:17:15.050
<i> - James Bond: 2. Space Travel
- Little Mermaid: Apollo 13</i>
238
00:17:15.050 --> 00:17:18.050
<i>- Nero Wolfe: Sputnik
- Bob Lynch: Star Wars</i>
239
00:17:22.310 --> 00:17:24.900
<i>Maggie's Memories: Blue Marble</i>
240
00:17:27.150 --> 00:17:28.770
Oh!
241
00:17:31.650 --> 00:17:33.400
Oh!
242
00:17:52.000 --> 00:17:55.500
<i>- James Bond: Blue Marble Correct
- Little Mermaid: Congratulations</i>
243
00:18:03.000 --> 00:18:05.900
<i>- Bob Lynch: Congratulations
- Nero Wolfe: Are you two together?</i>
244
00:18:05.900 --> 00:18:09.700
<i>- Bob Lynch: Scripted?
- Maggie's Memories: I just guessed</i>
245
00:18:27.760 --> 00:18:31.380
Aigoo. You haven't dealt yet.
246
00:18:31.380 --> 00:18:33.320
Aren't you playing a round of Go Stop?
247
00:18:33.320 --> 00:18:36.600
Teacher Ryoo said something came up in school.
248
00:18:37.990 --> 00:18:40.870
I heard Section Chief Seong isn't home too.
249
00:18:40.870 --> 00:18:44.830
If we don't have those two, it won't be any fun.
250
00:18:48.790 --> 00:18:51.410
There was an article published about Taek earlier today, right?
251
00:18:51.410 --> 00:18:54.390
Yes, did you see it already?
252
00:18:54.390 --> 00:18:56.950
A famous actress said
253
00:18:56.950 --> 00:18:59.930
Taek was her ideal type of guy.
254
00:18:59.930 --> 00:19:02.460
We saw that too.
255
00:19:02.460 --> 00:19:04.930
This isn't really news. It'll die down eventually.
256
00:19:04.930 --> 00:19:08.990
If you can find someone good, just marry him off.
257
00:19:08.990 --> 00:19:11.870
Oh, no, no. I don't like celebrities.
258
00:19:11.870 --> 00:19:15.270
I would like it if he met a normal person.
259
00:19:15.270 --> 00:19:17.470
I'd like that too.
260
00:19:17.470 --> 00:19:21.210
And Taek will figure it out on his own.
261
00:19:21.210 --> 00:19:25.500
I think he goes on a lot of blind dates, and even meetings for arranged marriages,
262
00:19:25.500 --> 00:19:27.650
but the relationships don't last long.
263
00:19:27.650 --> 00:19:33.050
Oh my, I thought Taek was just a naive boy, but he goes on meetings and dates?
264
00:19:33.050 --> 00:19:36.120
He is at that age now!
265
00:19:36.120 --> 00:19:41.500
Also, it doesn't help that he can't say no to people.
266
00:19:41.500 --> 00:19:45.260
What happened if a president of something, or a senior, asks him?
267
00:19:45.260 --> 00:19:49.080
He'll just go out, eat his meal, and come home.
268
00:19:49.080 --> 00:19:53.300
I'm sure that if he keeps that up, something is bound to happen.
269
00:19:53.300 --> 00:19:57.840
I'm sure the kids are teasing him about this article, as we speak.
270
00:20:01.710 --> 00:20:04.860
Hey, is Sim So Yeong crazy?
271
00:20:04.860 --> 00:20:09.300
Why does she like him? Does she know that you can't tie your own shoelaces?
272
00:20:09.300 --> 00:20:11.910
I'm disappointed in Sim So Yeong.
273
00:20:11.910 --> 00:20:14.360
I was a big fan of hers.
274
00:20:14.360 --> 00:20:18.040
Hey, you go out on the most blind dates out of all of us.
275
00:20:18.040 --> 00:20:21.990
So why are you so bad at dating?
276
00:20:21.990 --> 00:20:23.930
Are you setting you sights too high?
277
00:20:23.930 --> 00:20:27.770
Ah, you guys must not know him very well.
278
00:20:27.770 --> 00:20:29.400
You be quiet.
279
00:20:29.400 --> 00:20:31.120
He keeps getting dumped.
280
00:20:31.120 --> 00:20:32.450
Why?
281
00:20:32.450 --> 00:20:35.380
At first, they meet him, and they're amazed.
282
00:20:35.380 --> 00:20:38.600
But after a while, they get frustrated.
283
00:20:39.990 --> 00:20:41.910
He doesn't talk!
284
00:20:41.910 --> 00:20:44.240
Oh, you punk.
285
00:20:45.350 --> 00:20:47.200
I tried very hard.
286
00:20:47.200 --> 00:20:50.510
- Hey, try harder!
- You have to try harder!
287
00:20:53.060 --> 00:20:54.730
- Deok Seon?
- Yeah.
288
00:20:54.730 --> 00:20:57.390
Why don't you set something up for us?
289
00:20:57.390 --> 00:20:59.930
Forget it. I don't want to get cursed because of you guys.
290
00:20:59.930 --> 00:21:03.450
What's wrong with us? A four-way date, including Taek— what do you think?
291
00:21:03.450 --> 00:21:05.230
you're okay with it, right?
292
00:21:05.230 --> 00:21:06.490
If I have time.
293
00:21:06.490 --> 00:21:10.560
Jeong Pal, you said you're training in Seoul for a bit. You join in too.
294
00:21:10.560 --> 00:21:14.460
I don't want to. What for? It's going to go downhill once I go to Sacheon anyway.
295
00:21:14.460 --> 00:21:17.010
Sacheon, Sacheon, Sacheon!
296
00:21:17.010 --> 00:21:20.610
You have no romantic sense.
297
00:21:20.610 --> 00:21:23.910
Hey, Jeong Pal, turn some music on. Is there some CD?
298
00:21:23.910 --> 00:21:27.190
What CD? As if Taek would have some CDs.
299
00:21:27.190 --> 00:21:29.410
Then put on anything then.
300
00:21:48.740 --> 00:21:53.340
Ohhh! Jeong Pal, good! I'm sleeping.
301
00:21:54.140 --> 00:21:57.180
Deok Seon, sleep here. Okay?
302
00:21:57.180 --> 00:22:01.800
It's not like I'm seeking for things to stop me from getting married. I will go after this song.
303
00:22:09.420 --> 00:22:21.150
♫ <i> Without lingering attachment I let you go but in my heart</i> ♫
<i> "A Hollow Heart" - Lee Seung Hwan </i>
304
00:22:22.390 --> 00:22:28.900
♫ <i> Why do I feel this void today? </i> ♫
305
00:22:28.900 --> 00:22:35.220
♫ <i> I don't know why </i> ♫
306
00:22:35.220 --> 00:22:41.680
♫ <i> In the morning all at once I open my eyes to see</i> ♫
307
00:22:41.680 --> 00:22:48.150
♫ <i> The blinding sunshine </i> ♫
308
00:22:48.150 --> 00:22:54.680
♫ <i> And when I realize the bygone memories </i> ♫
309
00:22:54.680 --> 00:23:00.730
♫ <i> I feel so empty </i> ♫
310
00:23:00.730 --> 00:23:07.930
♫ <i> That smile of yours and that heart at that time </i> ♫
311
00:23:07.930 --> 00:23:13.300
♫ <i> They all come back alive and call out to me </i> ♫
312
00:23:13.300 --> 00:23:20.530
♫ <i> I feel you </i> ♫
313
00:23:20.530 --> 00:23:26.780
♫ <i> In my hollow heart </i> ♫
314
00:24:19.700 --> 00:24:25.180
<i>Episode 18
Goodbye First Love</i>
315
00:26:39.890 --> 00:26:43.780
What about Bo Ra's father? He still goes to work even if it's Sunday?
316
00:26:43.780 --> 00:26:47.140
He goes right away when there's an accident in the bank.
317
00:26:47.140 --> 00:26:51.290
My husband is working for money until his bones break.
318
00:26:51.290 --> 00:26:53.510
I need to feed him some tonics.
319
00:26:53.510 --> 00:26:56.080
Ah! There's this thing, Hyungnim.
320
00:26:56.080 --> 00:26:59.290
I don't feel it's a waste to spend money on my kids,
321
00:26:59.290 --> 00:27:04.120
but strangely I feel so if it's for my husband.
322
00:27:04.120 --> 00:27:06.110
Everyone is like that.
323
00:27:06.110 --> 00:27:10.540
When Jeong Bong and Jeong Hwan comes late at night and ask me to make them food,
324
00:27:10.540 --> 00:27:12.940
I just throw off the blanket
325
00:27:12.940 --> 00:27:17.810
and I even make some food that I don't even make on my mother-in-law's memorial rites.
326
00:27:17.810 --> 00:27:22.790
But when Jeong Bong's dad asks in the middle of the night for ramyun,
327
00:27:22.800 --> 00:27:29.100
I just— Suddenly— The rage is just— It rises up!
328
00:27:29.160 --> 00:27:31.920
I just kick him right there.
329
00:27:36.260 --> 00:27:38.050
But then,
330
00:27:38.050 --> 00:27:40.830
even if I kick him like that,
331
00:27:41.920 --> 00:27:44.140
my husband is pitiful.
332
00:27:44.140 --> 00:27:48.880
He works hard to earn money and I can't even make him that ramyun.
333
00:27:48.880 --> 00:27:53.350
Right, even if I say that I should just understand and endure
334
00:27:53.350 --> 00:27:55.840
when he asks to make something in the middle of the night,
335
00:27:55.840 --> 00:27:57.890
the rage is just—
336
00:27:57.890 --> 00:28:01.230
It's just— It's so hot!
337
00:28:04.500 --> 00:28:09.820
Hyungnim, it's cold. Wear your jacket and stop getting mad.
338
00:28:09.820 --> 00:28:11.880
Jeong Hwan is coming home in a while.
339
00:28:11.880 --> 00:28:14.170
Did you look at your youngest son as much as your heart's content?
340
00:28:14.170 --> 00:28:15.440
Yeah.
341
00:28:15.440 --> 00:28:17.550
The back of his head only.
342
00:28:17.550 --> 00:28:23.880
But he's in Seoul after a while so he has a lot of appointments and has a lot to buy.
343
00:28:23.880 --> 00:28:25.890
I can't see his face that much.
344
00:28:25.890 --> 00:28:28.150
Why won't he?
345
00:28:28.150 --> 00:28:33.170
At such a young age, he's always seeing soldiers at Sacheon.
346
00:28:33.170 --> 00:28:35.700
How good would it feel to come to Seoul?
347
00:28:35.700 --> 00:28:38.300
And he also likes his friends so much.
348
00:28:38.300 --> 00:28:41.170
Did you look at Taek and Seon Woo's face a lot?
349
00:28:41.170 --> 00:28:43.050
Among them, those two are the busiest.
350
00:28:43.050 --> 00:28:48.290
I have seen them a lot. I have seen them while their eyes were closed.
351
00:28:52.920 --> 00:28:55.070
Taek.
352
00:28:56.320 --> 00:28:59.040
Taek, let's eat breakfast.
353
00:29:26.580 --> 00:29:29.590
It seems like he lost weight.
354
00:29:30.760 --> 00:29:33.840
Seems like his cheeks are sunken.
355
00:29:33.840 --> 00:29:35.830
And he's lost weight on his nose.
356
00:29:37.260 --> 00:29:38.880
Is that so?
357
00:29:47.520 --> 00:29:51.120
Oppa. He's not dead, right?
358
00:29:51.120 --> 00:29:54.360
He's not. He's breathing.
359
00:29:57.140 --> 00:29:59.060
I think he's dead.
360
00:30:01.030 --> 00:30:04.840
In our house, there's also one who's always sleeping.
361
00:30:04.840 --> 00:30:07.510
Oh! I know.
362
00:30:07.510 --> 00:30:11.290
Our Deok Seon is so diligent so there's no way it's her.
363
00:30:11.290 --> 00:30:13.480
It's Bo Ra, right? Bo Ra?
364
00:30:30.990 --> 00:30:33.830
But then, is Bo Ra going to be a prosecutor?
365
00:30:33.830 --> 00:30:35.780
Judge? Lawyer?
366
00:30:35.780 --> 00:30:38.260
Her dream is to be a prosecutor.
367
00:30:38.260 --> 00:30:42.060
Doesn't she have a record from doing this?
368
00:30:42.060 --> 00:30:44.260
The administration has changed so it's okay.
369
00:30:44.260 --> 00:30:49.720
Anything is fine. I am okay with anything. Anything.
370
00:30:51.460 --> 00:30:53.450
Congratulations.
371
00:30:54.900 --> 00:30:59.700
When would my Jeong Bong... Aigoo.
372
00:31:09.230 --> 00:31:13.620
Aigoo, Hyungnim. You would fly with that sigh.
373
00:31:15.160 --> 00:31:16.660
Will you get drunk by drinking that?
374
00:31:16.660 --> 00:31:22.200
<i>Judicial Research And Training Institute</i>
375
00:31:32.560 --> 00:31:33.840
What's that?
376
00:31:33.840 --> 00:31:37.540
Wedding invitation. It's the 6th couple I have made.
377
00:31:37.540 --> 00:31:38.960
You are really talented.
378
00:31:38.960 --> 00:31:42.140
I must have talent for this thing and not law.
379
00:31:43.180 --> 00:31:45.710
You know the blind date on Sunday, right?
380
00:31:45.710 --> 00:31:48.750
It's just this once. I really don't like things like this.
381
00:31:48.750 --> 00:31:51.330
Alright, alright.
382
00:31:52.010 --> 00:31:53.860
But then, Bo Ra.
383
00:31:54.710 --> 00:31:56.080
It's a younger man.
384
00:31:56.080 --> 00:31:57.100
What?
385
00:31:57.100 --> 00:32:01.700
You hit the jackpot. Yonsei University 3rd year Med student, three years younger.
386
00:32:01.700 --> 00:32:07.080
It's my Oppa's cherished student. He's a genius. A genius.
387
00:32:07.080 --> 00:32:11.010
I am introducing him to you because it's you.
388
00:32:13.280 --> 00:32:17.320
But then... His nickname is...
389
00:32:17.320 --> 00:32:19.630
Trash.
390
00:32:19.630 --> 00:32:20.680
What?
391
00:32:20.680 --> 00:32:25.860
It's okay. It's Trash, but a genius. A genius trash.
392
00:32:27.180 --> 00:32:29.680
Hey, it's better for a guy to be like that.
393
00:32:29.680 --> 00:32:33.890
If a person is so proper and clean, then it would be tiring for you.
394
00:32:33.890 --> 00:32:38.110
First, meet him once. Okay?
395
00:32:39.590 --> 00:32:41.430
Okay, for now.
396
00:32:59.110 --> 00:33:02.110
Hey, Michael, did you get the copies of previous exams in hemotology?
397
00:33:03.300 --> 00:33:06.490
This bastard, can you sleep at this time?
398
00:33:06.490 --> 00:33:11.240
Seon Woo, the most important thing in life is not studying.
399
00:33:12.640 --> 00:33:16.360
It's connection. Greeting them properly.
400
00:33:16.360 --> 00:33:18.390
Don't you know?
401
00:33:18.390 --> 00:33:22.020
Okay. So did you get it? I heard you two are close.
402
00:33:22.020 --> 00:33:25.010
It's about time he came.
403
00:33:26.230 --> 00:33:29.500
Aigoo! President Kim!
404
00:33:29.500 --> 00:33:31.430
Aigoo! President Kim!
405
00:33:31.430 --> 00:33:35.270
Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!
406
00:33:35.270 --> 00:33:36.760
Did you bring the thing?
407
00:33:36.760 --> 00:33:38.560
Give me the money, 30 trillion 610 million.
408
00:33:38.560 --> 00:33:39.800
Okay. I will deposit it in your account.
409
00:33:39.800 --> 00:33:41.790
Here.
<i>9013 Kim Jae Joon</i>
410
00:33:42.770 --> 00:33:44.260
Thank you. I will repay your kindness.
411
00:33:44.260 --> 00:33:47.620
Are you making it obvious you're a Seoulite. What kindness to repay?
412
00:33:50.560 --> 00:33:53.860
Hey! What's your pager number?
413
00:33:53.860 --> 00:33:57.450
You have a coupon to pay me. You have to pay me.
414
00:33:57.450 --> 00:34:01.920
Okay. 015-273-0917.
415
00:34:01.920 --> 00:34:04.740
- 0917?
- Yeah.
416
00:34:04.740 --> 00:34:06.350
Okay.
417
00:34:08.590 --> 00:34:11.470
Michael, I'm going. Professor is calling me.
418
00:34:11.470 --> 00:34:13.260
Work hard.
419
00:34:14.260 --> 00:34:16.490
Thank you!
420
00:34:16.490 --> 00:34:19.230
It was nice meeting you. It was nice meeting you.
421
00:34:32.750 --> 00:34:39.190
♫ <i> I think I really need to go back <i>♫
<i> " This Place Seoul" by Chang Cheol Woong</i></i></i>
422
00:34:39.190 --> 00:34:46.600
♫ <i> This place doesn't suit me </i> ♫
423
00:34:48.750 --> 00:34:53.750
♫ <i> Although I maybe smiling inside at the flashy temptations </i> ♫
424
00:34:53.770 --> 00:34:57.600
Wife! I'm home
♬<i> Everything is so unfamiliar. </i>♬
425
00:35:00.160 --> 00:35:02.210
You're here.
426
00:35:03.950 --> 00:35:07.750
Oh right, wife.
♬ <i> After getting used to loneliness </i>♬
427
00:35:07.780 --> 00:35:11.510
I... Wake me up early in the morning.
428
00:35:11.510 --> 00:35:15.010
I have important documents to prepare at the bank.
429
00:35:15.010 --> 00:35:17.690
Wash up before you sleep.
♬ <i> That it's better being alone feeling tranquil </i>♬
430
00:35:17.690 --> 00:35:21.260
Just for a while. I will just lie down for a while.
431
00:35:21.260 --> 00:35:24.100
Oh my.
♬ <i> Perhaps you still don't understand that </i>♬
432
00:35:24.100 --> 00:35:27.600
As expected, the house is the best.
♬ <i> Perhaps you still don't understand that </i>♬
433
00:35:28.470 --> 00:35:33.970
♫ <i> Just like I don't know you either </i> ♫
434
00:35:36.750 --> 00:35:42.750
♫ <i> But I will come back someday </i> ♫
435
00:35:42.750 --> 00:35:44.250
Aigoo.
436
00:35:45.250 --> 00:35:51.050
♫ <i> Because that's what a break is </i> ♫
437
00:35:52.540 --> 00:36:00.200
♫ <i> When my heart becomes bigger and more free </i> ♫
438
00:36:00.200 --> 00:36:07.630
♫ <i> It would be nice to see you again </i> ♫
439
00:36:13.230 --> 00:36:15.960
Jeong Hwan said he's going to be late today.
440
00:36:15.960 --> 00:36:20.850
After training, he's stopping by Dong Ryong's shop to have a drink.
441
00:36:20.850 --> 00:36:25.620
Aiyoo, I made his favorite braised cutlass fish.
442
00:36:25.620 --> 00:36:28.320
I'll just make him eat it tomorrow for breakfast.
443
00:36:31.120 --> 00:36:33.870
Jeong Bong, are you done?
444
00:36:33.870 --> 00:36:37.440
Wash all those that are beside the end of the sink.
445
00:36:50.810 --> 00:36:54.280
Mother, do you have anything you would ask me to do?
446
00:36:56.210 --> 00:36:57.670
Yes, there is one.
447
00:36:57.670 --> 00:36:59.990
Yes, what?
448
00:37:01.720 --> 00:37:03.760
Study.
449
00:37:06.200 --> 00:37:08.180
- Then.
- Go.
450
00:37:12.860 --> 00:37:15.440
<i>Gam Po Myun Ok</i>
451
00:37:17.780 --> 00:37:19.570
Let's go.
452
00:37:23.770 --> 00:37:24.840
We ate well.
453
00:37:24.840 --> 00:37:27.200
Only when we're paying.
454
00:37:28.140 --> 00:37:29.900
How much is it?
455
00:37:29.900 --> 00:37:34.040
Let's see. Fresh kalbi for 5, 3 bottles of soju.
456
00:37:34.040 --> 00:37:35.930
We also had 3 bottles of cola.
457
00:37:35.930 --> 00:37:38.540
We will give you the 3 bottles of cola for free.
458
00:37:40.930 --> 00:37:45.640
Here, then. 60,500 won plus 6,000 won.
459
00:37:45.640 --> 00:37:48.920
Then it would be 71,000 won. I'll just get 70,000 won.
460
00:37:48.920 --> 00:37:53.440
70,000... 4, 5, 6...
461
00:37:53.440 --> 00:37:54.880
Here it is.
462
00:37:54.880 --> 00:37:56.060
Yes, thank you.
463
00:37:56.060 --> 00:37:58.520
- May you sell a lot.
- Yes.
464
00:37:59.880 --> 00:38:03.540
Hyung! I will finish things up so you can go ahead.
465
00:38:03.540 --> 00:38:06.540
Okay, I will go first. Jeong Hwan,
466
00:38:06.540 --> 00:38:08.720
drink all the alcohol in our store today, okay?
467
00:38:08.720 --> 00:38:10.790
Yes, Hyungnim. Thank you.
468
00:38:10.790 --> 00:38:12.030
What about the others?
469
00:38:12.030 --> 00:38:13.510
They'll be here soon.
470
00:38:13.510 --> 00:38:14.840
Is that so?
471
00:38:14.840 --> 00:38:18.590
Aigoo. These punks, when did you grow up to drink alcohol?
472
00:38:32.100 --> 00:38:34.090
Ooohh!
473
00:38:36.060 --> 00:38:39.690
Hey, you also bought Park Jin Young's first album?
474
00:38:39.690 --> 00:38:42.280
Yes. I bought it together with Moon Sae Hyungnim's book.
475
00:38:42.280 --> 00:38:44.010
Park Jin Young's songs are so good.
476
00:38:44.010 --> 00:38:47.070
Do they have audio system on the combat plane, too.
477
00:38:47.070 --> 00:38:51.240
You could use it in battle.
478
00:38:51.240 --> 00:38:53.410
Crazy bastard.
479
00:38:53.410 --> 00:38:57.820
Hey, do you remember meeting Park Jin Young in Teco back in high school?
480
00:38:57.820 --> 00:38:58.780
Number two.
481
00:38:58.780 --> 00:39:02.490
Whoa. Your brain seriously.
482
00:39:02.490 --> 00:39:06.340
Now that I think about it, I went against someone really great, right?
483
00:39:06.340 --> 00:39:09.710
What do you mean went against? You ran away.
484
00:39:09.710 --> 00:39:12.100
I can't act cool with you guys.
485
00:39:13.300 --> 00:39:17.040
What are you reading? What are you looking at? Are you taking the college entrance exams?
486
00:39:17.040 --> 00:39:19.500
Seriously.
487
00:39:19.500 --> 00:39:20.660
It was here.
488
00:39:20.660 --> 00:39:24.060
What is happy in this?
489
00:39:24.060 --> 00:39:25.850
Seriously.
490
00:39:25.850 --> 00:39:29.560
The book that you should not read is this book.
<i>Book's title: "Nice to meet you, Logic"</i>
491
00:39:29.560 --> 00:39:32.400
You are very unromantic.
492
00:39:34.520 --> 00:39:36.740
But why are you not dating?
493
00:39:36.740 --> 00:39:38.770
Why? I do.
494
00:39:38.770 --> 00:39:41.740
What the heck. Going on a blind date once or twice
495
00:39:41.740 --> 00:39:45.050
and meeting one or two months, you call that dating?
496
00:39:45.050 --> 00:39:47.900
You don't even go on blind dates.
497
00:39:48.840 --> 00:39:50.570
Don't make being in Sacheon an excuse.
498
00:39:50.570 --> 00:39:54.760
All those who are in Sacheon meet and date well.
499
00:39:57.900 --> 00:39:58.980
What's with you?
500
00:39:58.980 --> 00:40:02.430
You still have the ring that you got from the graduation, right?
501
00:40:02.430 --> 00:40:04.950
What? The Fiancee ring?
502
00:40:04.950 --> 00:40:09.410
Whoa! The name is a work of art. Give it to me.
503
00:40:11.960 --> 00:40:17.090
That graduation ring, it's been year and you still have it.
504
00:40:17.090 --> 00:40:18.700
Give it to just anyone.
505
00:40:18.700 --> 00:40:20.590
I don't even have a girlfriend, so who do I give it to?
506
00:40:20.590 --> 00:40:24.390
Should I just give it to a girl I just met? So embarrassing.
507
00:40:24.390 --> 00:40:28.290
It's more embarrassing that you're still holding on to it.
508
00:40:28.290 --> 00:40:33.600
Who is that? Her. The one I saw last time. You should have given it to her. She's alright.
509
00:40:34.680 --> 00:40:40.850
Bastard who won't be able to confess until he dies. A punk with no romance.
510
00:40:42.030 --> 00:40:43.520
I will give it to you. You can have it.
511
00:40:43.520 --> 00:40:45.600
Oh! Really? You're giving it to me?
512
00:40:45.600 --> 00:40:51.180
I will give it to my next girlfriend. We should get married, have kids... I'm doomed.
513
00:40:51.180 --> 00:40:53.420
Thank you for taking care of it.
514
00:40:53.420 --> 00:40:58.640
Hey, hey. Let's drink together, Lieutenant Kim. Wait. Lieutenant Kim. Let's have a drink together.
515
00:41:04.050 --> 00:41:06.220
I... think I know.
516
00:41:06.220 --> 00:41:08.210
I think I know the reason why you can't date.
517
00:41:08.210 --> 00:41:11.500
Wait. The reason why you can't date is...
518
00:41:11.500 --> 00:41:13.560
What's that? Let's see.
519
00:41:13.560 --> 00:41:17.230
Where are you Jeong Hwan? Where are you?
520
00:41:17.230 --> 00:41:19.630
What on earth are you doing?
521
00:41:19.630 --> 00:41:22.460
This punk is a wacko.
522
00:41:31.840 --> 00:41:35.250
You're the last again today. Let's go out together.
523
00:41:35.250 --> 00:41:37.980
Should I give you a ride?
524
00:41:37.980 --> 00:41:41.160
Thank you, but no thanks.
525
00:41:41.880 --> 00:41:47.540
And also, my girlfriend is waiting downstairs.
526
00:41:47.540 --> 00:41:52.300
Oh, is the top flight attendant here? It'll be far, all the way to Hongik-dong.
527
00:41:54.430 --> 00:41:57.670
Hello, Choi Taek 9-dan. We're seeing each other again.
528
00:41:57.670 --> 00:41:59.620
Hello.
529
00:41:59.620 --> 00:42:02.020
Ah, I thought you're meeting up with Deok Seon today.
530
00:42:02.020 --> 00:42:04.360
Yes, we are going to see the rest of the guys.
531
00:42:04.360 --> 00:42:08.510
I really should buy Ms. Deok Seon a meal sometime.
532
00:42:08.510 --> 00:42:13.520
It's okay. I introduced her to my college junior.
533
00:42:13.520 --> 00:42:16.300
Ah, I think those two are going on a date these days.
534
00:42:16.300 --> 00:42:19.860
Anyway she said they watched a movie last week together.
535
00:42:19.860 --> 00:42:24.990
I am pushing them together. I even gave them Lee Seung Hwan concert tickets today.
536
00:42:24.990 --> 00:42:28.830
Ah. The concert is on Sunday this week. Would you like to go?
537
00:42:28.830 --> 00:42:32.460
I'm close with someone who organizes the concert so I can get tickets.
538
00:42:32.460 --> 00:42:34.470
I will treat you with concert tickets.
539
00:42:34.470 --> 00:42:36.310
No. I'm good.
540
00:42:36.310 --> 00:42:39.090
You need to drag him to go.
541
00:42:40.520 --> 00:42:43.710
Then, do well on your date.
542
00:42:43.710 --> 00:42:45.850
Please send my regards to Ms. Deok Seon.
543
00:42:45.850 --> 00:42:47.520
Yes.
544
00:42:51.600 --> 00:42:53.330
Should we go, too?
545
00:42:53.330 --> 00:42:54.790
Yes.
546
00:42:59.540 --> 00:43:02.380
Master Choi.
547
00:43:04.580 --> 00:43:08.040
It's nice since Jeong Pal is in Seoul, we get to see each other's faces.
548
00:43:08.040 --> 00:43:10.520
Hey, but then I brought my car.
549
00:43:10.520 --> 00:43:13.820
You can let Deok Seon drive. Deok Seon quit drinking.
550
00:43:13.820 --> 00:43:15.750
Why? Did something happen?
551
00:43:15.750 --> 00:43:20.640
- I don't think she'll last.
- I think it's a lie.
- I know, right?
552
00:43:20.640 --> 00:43:24.530
She used to not be able to drink a drop of alcohol. Now she's all grown up and drinking.
553
00:43:24.530 --> 00:43:26.620
Our Soo Yeon.
554
00:43:26.620 --> 00:43:28.170
Soo Yeon?
555
00:43:28.170 --> 00:43:31.700
I haven't heard that in a long time. Seong Soo Yeon. How did you remember that?
556
00:43:31.700 --> 00:43:34.140
Hey, I don't know if that fortune teller is doing well,
557
00:43:34.140 --> 00:43:36.490
but she got all the fortunes right.
558
00:43:36.490 --> 00:43:40.060
Guys, hello! I'm here.
559
00:43:40.060 --> 00:43:41.640
Soo Yeon, it's been a long time.
560
00:43:41.640 --> 00:43:43.630
Seong Soo Yeon!
561
00:43:43.630 --> 00:43:46.110
Seong Soo Yeon!
562
00:43:46.110 --> 00:43:48.020
Hurry. Why are you here only now?
563
00:43:48.020 --> 00:43:50.910
- Seong Soo Yeon
-Those... I ought to kill them.
564
00:43:52.580 --> 00:43:57.480
I should move to another neighborhood. You guys have nothing you don't know about me.
565
00:43:57.480 --> 00:44:00.320
Hey! How do you change identities?
566
00:44:00.320 --> 00:44:01.860
Damn it.
567
00:44:01.860 --> 00:44:05.020
Why are you drinking cola? Did you really quit drinking?
568
00:44:05.020 --> 00:44:07.210
I'm taking tonics these days.
569
00:44:07.210 --> 00:44:11.190
To be healthier? You are healthy enough now and you still want to be healthier?
570
00:44:11.190 --> 00:44:13.210
Then what happens?
571
00:44:14.090 --> 00:44:16.430
It seems like everything is going well recently with that person that you're dating.
572
00:44:16.430 --> 00:44:18.810
It's obvious. They're only for a month.
573
00:44:18.810 --> 00:44:23.550
What's with you? I might be cold rice here, but I'm popular in other places.
574
00:44:23.550 --> 00:44:26.000
- Where?
- Hey!
575
00:44:26.000 --> 00:44:28.640
Hey, humanely, let's not lie to each other.
576
00:44:28.640 --> 00:44:30.640
These guys, seriously!
577
00:44:30.640 --> 00:44:34.610
This week on Sunday, I'm going to watch a concert with that person.
578
00:44:34.610 --> 00:44:35.880
You're lying!
579
00:44:35.880 --> 00:44:39.070
That's true. I heard from Section Chief Yoo earlier.
580
00:44:39.070 --> 00:44:43.630
You see that? See? What do you take Seong Deok Seon for?
581
00:44:43.630 --> 00:44:47.030
What's wrong with you? I'm a woman who's busy on the weekends.
582
00:44:47.030 --> 00:44:50.910
I am not in the position to be watching a movie with my childhood friends.
583
00:44:50.910 --> 00:44:52.560
- Hey, but it's Sunday?
- Yeah.
584
00:44:52.560 --> 00:44:54.680
You want to go too?
585
00:44:54.680 --> 00:44:58.260
We were going to watch a movie together after a while, Forrest Gump!
586
00:44:58.260 --> 00:44:59.630
I saw that already.
587
00:44:59.630 --> 00:45:01.810
Hey! Seriously! No loyalty!
588
00:45:01.810 --> 00:45:06.130
I watched with that person. Why would I watch it with you? Such a waste of time.
589
00:45:06.130 --> 00:45:08.060
- I also saw it.
- Hey!
590
00:45:08.060 --> 00:45:10.010
Hey!
591
00:45:10.830 --> 00:45:16.220
I forgot. I'm sorry. The people from the association asked to watch.
592
00:45:17.060 --> 00:45:19.330
Hey, I haven't seen it. What about you, Jeong Pal?
593
00:45:19.330 --> 00:45:21.200
Me too.
594
00:45:21.200 --> 00:45:24.460
Hey, it's not right for three men to watch a movie together.
595
00:45:24.460 --> 00:45:27.070
What picture would that be?
596
00:45:29.140 --> 00:45:33.370
What is this? You see me as a woman now?
597
00:45:34.230 --> 00:45:40.490
Okay then. I will cancel the Lee Seung Hwan concert and go to the movies with you guys.
598
00:45:40.490 --> 00:45:42.810
I can't do anything about it.
599
00:45:42.810 --> 00:45:47.160
Hey! Get out!
600
00:45:47.160 --> 00:45:49.960
- Go now!
- Just go. I will go with No Eul.
601
00:45:49.960 --> 00:45:51.920
I will go with my dad then.
602
00:45:51.920 --> 00:45:54.170
- Don't go.
I should just go with Hyung Jeong Bong.
603
00:45:54.170 --> 00:45:55.890
Is Hyung Jeong Bong well?
604
00:45:55.890 --> 00:45:58.630
- Aren't you leaving?
- Stop saying 'that person.'
605
00:45:58.630 --> 00:46:00.620
Hey, give me alcohol.
606
00:46:00.620 --> 00:46:03.450
No. You need to drive.
607
00:46:05.960 --> 00:46:10.120
What's with that hat? Just draw a painting.
608
00:46:10.120 --> 00:46:13.570
I don't want to go home. I really don't want to...
609
00:46:13.570 --> 00:46:18.820
My dad... My dad is home.
610
00:46:22.660 --> 00:46:24.690
I'm going.
611
00:46:27.090 --> 00:46:29.030
Wow.
612
00:46:29.920 --> 00:46:34.030
It's been so long since it was like this. Makes you think of the past, right?
613
00:46:36.520 --> 00:46:41.070
In the past, it was fun even though we were ignorant.
614
00:46:44.160 --> 00:46:49.270
Right, Deok Seon? Rank 989th, that time was better, right?
615
00:46:49.270 --> 00:46:52.090
He's so wasted. He's blabbering nonsense.
616
00:46:52.090 --> 00:46:54.410
Hurry and go in. They'll wake up.
617
00:46:54.410 --> 00:46:59.410
I'm going. I will be going and waking up my dad.
618
00:46:59.410 --> 00:47:01.740
Take care. Goodbye my friend.
619
00:47:01.740 --> 00:47:06.060
It's friends not friend. It's plural you stupid.
620
00:47:06.060 --> 00:47:09.690
Okay! Goodbye! Goodbye my friends.
621
00:47:09.690 --> 00:47:11.990
Dad!
622
00:47:11.990 --> 00:47:13.650
Go.
623
00:47:40.330 --> 00:47:42.960
Mom, I'm here.
624
00:47:56.330 --> 00:47:59.010
Now, regularly
625
00:47:59.010 --> 00:48:03.140
my daughter comes home. So good.
626
00:48:03.140 --> 00:48:09.070
Aigoo. My mom is good too. Taking medications regularly.
627
00:48:09.070 --> 00:48:13.590
Of course. Who gave it after all. I should take it diligently.
628
00:48:16.590 --> 00:48:20.600
What's with Dad these days? He looks so bad.
629
00:48:20.600 --> 00:48:25.370
These days, he's busy. There is someone running away with money every day.
630
00:48:25.370 --> 00:48:28.980
Aigoo. It's hectic.
631
00:48:28.980 --> 00:48:31.410
Isn't it about time for him to stop working?
632
00:48:31.410 --> 00:48:35.640
Unni is earning and I am too. He doesn't look so good.
633
00:48:35.640 --> 00:48:37.710
You're saying all sorts of things.
634
00:48:37.710 --> 00:48:44.420
Your dad, if he quits work then he would get sick.
635
00:48:44.420 --> 00:48:50.270
It's okay. Anyway I will feed him some tonics tomorrow.
636
00:48:50.850 --> 00:48:52.230
Okay.
637
00:48:57.720 --> 00:49:01.350
<i>Freshmint</i>
638
00:49:03.690 --> 00:49:07.280
<i>Lee Seung Hwan Concert</i>
639
00:49:27.000 --> 00:49:28.940
Is that Jeong Hwan?
640
00:49:29.990 --> 00:49:33.220
Yes. Good night.
641
00:49:33.220 --> 00:49:35.140
Okay.
642
00:49:35.140 --> 00:49:36.950
Sleep well, my son.
643
00:49:36.950 --> 00:49:38.620
Yes.
644
00:50:00.210 --> 00:50:01.510
You're coming home now.
645
00:50:01.510 --> 00:50:04.120
Yes. You're not asleep yet?
646
00:50:04.120 --> 00:50:08.900
I'm going to sleep now. Did you drink?
647
00:50:08.900 --> 00:50:10.100
Yes, a bit.
648
00:50:10.100 --> 00:50:14.050
Then, don't take sleeping pills before you go to bed, okay?
649
00:50:14.050 --> 00:50:18.180
And alcohol is better than sleeping pills. Okay?
650
00:50:18.180 --> 00:50:20.250
Yes. Hurry and sleep.
651
00:50:20.250 --> 00:50:22.010
Okay.
652
00:50:45.840 --> 00:50:54.980
♫ <i> It rained yesterday, you knew it too </i> ♫
♫ <i> Behind You - Park Jin Young </i> ♫
653
00:50:54.980 --> 00:51:05.480
♫ <i> I cried when I turned at the side street </i> ♫
654
00:51:05.480 --> 00:51:14.600
♫ <i> It's always hard when I'm looking at you </i> ♫
655
00:51:14.600 --> 00:51:24.800
♫ <i> Now already the feeling of separation is here </i> ♫
656
00:51:25.640 --> 00:51:35.410
♫ <i> For you, it's never enough, I know it's because of me </i> ♫
657
00:51:35.410 --> 00:51:43.230
♫ <i> You are leaving now, I can't hold on to you </i> ♫
658
00:52:02.410 --> 00:52:04.920
<i>James Bond: 1.Association quiz</i>
659
00:52:04.920 --> 00:52:08.640
<i>James Bond: 2. Robert De Ni Ro</i>
660
00:52:08.640 --> 00:52:11.000
<i>Nero Wolfe: Answer! Godfather!</i>
661
00:52:18.410 --> 00:52:21.710
<i>James Bond: 3. Donald Sutherland 4. Kurt Russell</i>
662
00:52:23.160 --> 00:52:26.460
<i>Bob Lynch: Reversal of Anger</i>
663
00:52:30.400 --> 00:52:36.000
<i>- James Bond: Reversal of Anger Congrats!
- Maggie's Memories: Congrats!</i>
664
00:52:53.330 --> 00:52:56.950
<i>James Bond: Meeting quiz</i>
665
00:53:05.920 --> 00:53:08.670
<i>- Nero Wolfe: Why meeting quiz?
- Bob Lynch: What does it mean?</i>
666
00:53:08.670 --> 00:53:11.710
<i>Little Mermaid: Mr. James Bond, why?</i>
667
00:53:19.590 --> 00:53:23.170
<i>James Bond: 2. Jongro</i>
668
00:53:29.780 --> 00:53:33.400
<i>James Bond: 3. Sunday 5 o'clock</i>
669
00:53:35.710 --> 00:53:38.790
Oh!
670
00:53:39.300 --> 00:53:43.100
Oh! Oh!
671
00:53:43.640 --> 00:53:45.720
Oh!
672
00:53:48.210 --> 00:53:52.770
<i>Maggie's Memories: Not on the first floor but on the 2nd floor</i>
673
00:53:52.770 --> 00:53:56.860
Banjul! Banjul!
674
00:53:57.960 --> 00:54:01.320
Oh! Oh!
675
00:54:13.210 --> 00:54:18.310
<i>- Little Mermaid: What?
- Bob Lynch: What is this?</i>
676
00:54:24.750 --> 00:54:28.270
<i>Bong Hwang Dang</i>
677
00:54:31.160 --> 00:54:36.940
Principal, you should sleep in. Today is a Sunday.
678
00:54:36.940 --> 00:54:40.510
Look who's talking. It's Sunday and if you close the doors, will something be taken?
679
00:54:40.510 --> 00:54:43.660
There's no customers so why bother opening the store?
680
00:54:43.660 --> 00:54:46.450
If I don't do this, I think I would grow old right away.
681
00:54:46.450 --> 00:54:48.580
Yes.
682
00:54:58.050 --> 00:55:02.260
You would get sick like this. You work even on Sunday.
683
00:55:02.260 --> 00:55:07.130
Aigoo. This person. It's just for a bit. I'll be gone just for a bit after I eat.
684
00:55:07.130 --> 00:55:10.070
Aigoo. I can't live.
685
00:55:10.070 --> 00:55:14.920
That... Wife...
686
00:55:15.710 --> 00:55:20.220
Just... I'm just saying this.
687
00:55:22.410 --> 00:55:25.210
You might have heard about it too.
688
00:55:25.210 --> 00:55:27.250
What? What about?
689
00:55:29.480 --> 00:55:32.690
It's called voluntary early retirement.
690
00:55:32.690 --> 00:55:37.720
There's only about four years before my retirement.
691
00:55:37.720 --> 00:55:42.300
If I get early retirement they would give double the retirement pay.
692
00:55:42.300 --> 00:55:45.830
No. You can never do that.
693
00:55:45.830 --> 00:55:50.910
That... Of course I can't. That's why I didn't mention it.
694
00:55:50.910 --> 00:55:53.360
I was just saying.
695
00:55:53.360 --> 00:55:56.180
We still haven't had one of our daughters married off.
696
00:55:56.180 --> 00:56:00.160
What would the in-laws think. Would you say that they have an unemployed in-law?
697
00:56:00.160 --> 00:56:03.130
You can never do that. There's No Eul, too.
698
00:56:03.130 --> 00:56:08.140
Before the kids get married you should hang in there no matter what. Get that?
699
00:56:08.140 --> 00:56:12.910
Aigoo. Okay. I will hang in there no matter what.
700
00:56:12.910 --> 00:56:15.690
I was just saying it.
701
00:56:16.660 --> 00:56:20.410
Oh my, look at the time.
702
00:56:20.410 --> 00:56:21.450
Why? Eat more.
703
00:56:21.450 --> 00:56:24.040
No, I will be right back.
704
00:56:33.720 --> 00:56:38.290
I will be going. I will be going to the gathering then watching movie with the guys.
705
00:56:38.290 --> 00:56:42.280
Oh. Be careful of cars.
706
00:56:42.280 --> 00:56:44.220
Drive carefully.
707
00:56:44.220 --> 00:56:47.560
Slowly, okay? Drive slowly.
708
00:56:47.560 --> 00:56:50.180
Okay. Am I a kid?
709
00:57:27.430 --> 00:57:29.190
<i>Lee Seung Hwan Concert</i>
710
00:57:39.790 --> 00:57:42.640
<i>The first message.</i>
711
00:57:44.880 --> 00:57:50.300
<i>I'm really sorry. I think I can't watch the concert today.</i>
712
00:57:50.300 --> 00:57:54.280
<i>Because my personal circumstance have caused you trouble,</i>
713
00:57:54.280 --> 00:57:57.030
<i>I really have nothing to say.</i>
714
00:57:57.030 --> 00:57:59.070
<i>I'm really sorry.</i>
715
00:58:13.590 --> 00:58:16.720
Deok Seon. Go and buy some bean sprouts.
716
00:58:16.720 --> 00:58:18.520
Oh right, you were going somewhere, right?
717
00:58:18.520 --> 00:58:22.390
No. I will go buy bean sprouts. Do you have anything else that you need?
718
00:58:22.390 --> 00:58:27.120
Then on the way, can you buy some pork. Wait, I will give you money.
719
00:58:27.120 --> 00:58:29.320
No, no. I have money.
720
00:58:32.260 --> 00:58:35.110
Bean sprouts, pork, right?
721
00:58:35.110 --> 00:58:38.860
Hey stop blabbering and go. Don't be late later.
722
00:58:38.860 --> 00:58:41.330
Okay. There's still a lot of time.
723
00:58:41.330 --> 00:58:42.590
Taek, hurry and go.
724
00:58:42.590 --> 00:58:44.380
Yeah.
725
00:58:46.070 --> 00:58:49.420
Hey! What's with you?
726
00:58:49.420 --> 00:58:51.850
You said you were going to a concert!
727
00:59:08.380 --> 00:59:10.990
Why do you still look like that?
728
00:59:10.990 --> 00:59:14.410
Ahhh! You got dumped again.
729
00:59:16.710 --> 00:59:19.130
You did come home alone yesterday.
730
00:59:19.130 --> 00:59:20.730
You got dumped. You did.
731
00:59:20.750 --> 00:59:22.890
That's not true. I'm going to the concert right now.
732
00:59:22.890 --> 00:59:26.450
That's a great outfit for a concert.
733
00:59:26.450 --> 00:59:29.110
I have to run along with Oppa Seung Hwan.
734
00:59:29.110 --> 00:59:31.230
Is that it?
735
00:59:32.090 --> 00:59:34.250
Get in. I'll drive you there.
736
00:59:34.250 --> 00:59:36.610
- Deal.
- Get in.
737
00:59:38.190 --> 00:59:41.290
Open it gently.
738
00:59:42.470 --> 00:59:44.350
Shut it gently, seriously.
739
00:59:44.350 --> 00:59:48.770
Let's go. Deok Seon, my Ferrari can be a little rough, so you hold on tight.
740
00:59:48.770 --> 00:59:51.980
Alright, let's go!
741
00:59:51.980 --> 00:59:53.660
See you later, Jeong Pal.
742
00:59:53.660 --> 00:59:55.900
Okay.
743
00:59:55.900 --> 00:59:58.310
Yeah, let's go!
744
01:00:21.800 --> 01:00:25.240
Oh, hey... it's raining outside.
745
01:00:25.240 --> 01:00:28.130
What are you talking about? The sun was just shining.
746
01:00:28.130 --> 01:00:32.820
I suppose a tiger is getting married today. When is Seon Woo getting here anyway?
747
01:00:32.820 --> 01:00:35.840
He said he would work only in the morning.
748
01:00:39.530 --> 01:00:41.410
Hold on a minute.
749
01:01:01.080 --> 01:01:05.380
<i>I gave him your number, so he'll beep you when he arrives.</i>
750
01:01:08.970 --> 01:01:11.410
<i>Kim Jae Joon, 012-387-0527</i>
751
01:01:13.480 --> 01:01:24.940
<i>♫ Dear, are you trying to come back to my side?♫</i>
752
01:01:24.940 --> 01:01:35.280
<i>♫ Are you wandering about cause you're unsure whether I love you?♫</i>
753
01:01:35.280 --> 01:01:46.700
<i>♫ Though it can't be the same as it was in the beginning♫</i>
754
01:01:46.700 --> 01:01:57.750
<i>♫ But just like how winter melts and turns to spring, you just may come to me ♫</i>
755
01:01:57.750 --> 01:02:08.410
<i>♫ Our time of separation, think of it as a long night ♫</i>
756
01:02:08.410 --> 01:02:12.350
<i>♫ My feeling for you... ♫</i>
757
01:02:12.350 --> 01:02:14.870
Is it showering this afternoon?
758
01:02:14.870 --> 01:02:16.830
What about 9-dan Choi Taek?
759
01:02:16.830 --> 01:02:18.870
He's in the bathroom.
760
01:02:37.290 --> 01:02:38.810
What?
761
01:02:39.630 --> 01:02:41.350
Isn't that two-timing?
762
01:02:41.350 --> 01:02:43.690
It's not really two-timing.
763
01:02:43.690 --> 01:02:48.460
I didn't know either that he had a long-time girlfriend.
764
01:02:48.500 --> 01:02:53.820
He got into a big fight with her and went on the blind date out of anger.
765
01:02:53.820 --> 01:02:55.890
Geez, I feel so bad for Deok Seon.
766
01:02:55.890 --> 01:02:59.690
Then, is Deok Seon waiting by herself right now? Did he contact her?
767
01:02:59.690 --> 01:03:03.290
Of course, he's not that awful.
768
01:03:03.290 --> 01:03:06.610
He left her a voice mail on the beeper, saying that he couldn't go to the concert.
769
01:03:06.610 --> 01:03:08.850
Aigoo, that's a relief.
770
01:03:08.890 --> 01:03:13.940
But Deok Seon is behaving quite pitifully. She went to watch it on her own.
771
01:03:13.940 --> 01:03:18.280
- What?
- She said the tickets would go to waste. If it were me, I would never go.
772
01:03:18.280 --> 01:03:22.440
Why would you introduce her to a junior like that?
773
01:03:35.490 --> 01:03:36.880
Who was it?
774
01:03:36.880 --> 01:03:38.920
Seon Woo. He can't come.
775
01:03:38.920 --> 01:03:40.420
What? Why?
776
01:03:40.420 --> 01:03:41.860
An appointment came up.
777
01:03:41.860 --> 01:03:43.780
What appointment, all of a sudden?
778
01:03:43.780 --> 01:03:46.170
Isn't it obvious?
779
01:03:49.780 --> 01:03:53.550
Do... Do I really have to watch this with you?
780
01:04:00.810 --> 01:04:04.620
Oh! Isn't that the guy that Deok Seon was set up with?
781
01:04:04.620 --> 01:04:07.320
Why is that jerk here right now?
782
01:04:11.050 --> 01:04:13.260
That punk...
783
01:04:17.060 --> 01:04:22.550
Ah! Deok Seon got dumped again. Geez, that idiot.
784
01:04:29.300 --> 01:04:33.810
Jeong Pal, don't you think I look a little bit like Tom Hanks?
785
01:04:38.250 --> 01:04:41.770
Hey, Jeong Pal, give me the pamphlet.
786
01:04:45.320 --> 01:04:49.360
<i>You did come home alone yesterday. You got dumped. You did.</i>
787
01:04:49.360 --> 01:04:51.540
<i>That's not true. I'm going to the concert right now.</i>
788
01:04:51.540 --> 01:04:55.080
<i>That's a great outfit for a concert!</i>
789
01:04:55.080 --> 01:04:57.560
<i>I have to run along with Oppa Seung Hwan.</i>
790
01:05:03.800 --> 01:05:06.390
<i>Forrest Gump</i>
791
01:05:06.390 --> 01:05:10.330
Wow, Jeong Pal! That's all CG.
792
01:05:10.330 --> 01:05:13.960
Hollywood's technology is just, wow...
793
01:05:22.540 --> 01:05:24.050
Hey!
794
01:05:24.050 --> 01:05:25.490
Where?
795
01:05:25.490 --> 01:05:27.150
Sorry.
796
01:06:03.360 --> 01:06:08.470
<i>Press one to page, press two to leave a message...</i>
797
01:06:08.470 --> 01:06:11.610
Hey, Joey Wong. This is a rare opportunity.
798
01:06:11.610 --> 01:06:14.480
These are free tickets... Free tickets! Run over here!
799
01:06:14.480 --> 01:06:17.530
And bring some clothes and shoes when you come here, okay?
800
01:06:17.530 --> 01:06:21.210
Hurry up and come, okay? You have to come!
801
01:07:10.800 --> 01:07:23.390
<i>♫ Our time of separation, think of it as a long night ♫</i>
802
01:07:23.390 --> 01:07:32.850
<i>♫ My feeling for you lingers like this ♫</i>
803
01:07:32.850 --> 01:07:43.690
<i>♫ Why are you hesitating? Don't look back ♫</i>
804
01:07:43.690 --> 01:07:59.080
<i>♫ Compared to the days we were apart, we have more days to be together ♫</i>
805
01:07:59.080 --> 01:08:11.270
<i>♫ Dear, are you trying to come back to my side? ♫</i>
806
01:08:11.270 --> 01:08:22.680
<i>♫ Just as you are now, you may come to me ♫</i>
807
01:08:26.140 --> 01:08:28.810
Excuse me. The show is going to start soon.
808
01:08:28.810 --> 01:08:31.890
Your boyfriend must not be here yet.
809
01:09:01.250 --> 01:09:13.550
♬<i> Just now I knew that your eyes were cold </i>♬
810
01:09:50.720 --> 01:09:52.960
Are you 'Trash?'
811
01:10:04.010 --> 01:10:06.130
What are you?
812
01:10:08.930 --> 01:10:11.710
How come are you here?
813
01:10:21.350 --> 01:10:25.910
<i>Fate does not find you on your own will</i>
814
01:10:25.910 --> 01:10:33.400
<i>if you are going to use the term 'fate' it has to be a rare moment that comes to you.</i>
815
01:10:33.400 --> 01:10:35.780
<i>That way it is fate.</i>
816
01:10:36.620 --> 01:10:41.560
<i>That is why another name for fate is timing.</i>
817
01:10:48.600 --> 01:10:54.350
<i>If ever, today I wasn't caught by the many traffic lights,</i>
818
01:10:54.350 --> 01:10:58.990
<i>if that damned red light helped just once,</i>
819
01:10:58.990 --> 01:11:03.480
<i>I might be standing if front of her just like fate.</i>
820
01:11:04.780 --> 01:11:11.060
<i>My first love has always been grabbed by that beggar-like timing.</i>
821
01:11:11.960 --> 01:11:14.340
<i>That damned timing.</i>
822
01:12:34.940 --> 01:12:37.340
Are you 'Trash?'
823
01:12:46.640 --> 01:12:48.570
What are you?
824
01:12:50.490 --> 01:12:53.230
Why are you here, Noona?
825
01:12:53.230 --> 01:12:55.610
You answer me.
826
01:13:00.500 --> 01:13:03.780
<i>Hey, what is your beeper number?</i>
827
01:13:03.780 --> 01:13:07.340
<i>You have a coupon to give me. You need to repay me.</i>
828
01:13:07.340 --> 01:13:08.600
<i>Okay.</i>
829
01:13:08.600 --> 01:13:11.740
<i>015-273-0017</i>
830
01:13:11.740 --> 01:13:14.520
<i>0917?</i>
831
01:13:14.520 --> 01:13:16.300
<i>Okay.</i>
832
01:13:18.500 --> 01:13:23.520
<i>Michael, I'm going. Professor is calling me.</i>
833
01:13:32.060 --> 01:13:33.580
<i>You get that?</i>
834
01:13:33.580 --> 01:13:36.880
<i>I especially cherish you so I'm getting you a blind date.</i>
835
01:13:36.880 --> 01:13:38.640
<i>Yes.</i>
836
01:13:39.740 --> 01:13:44.220
<i>Aish! Seriously!</i>
837
01:13:49.220 --> 01:13:53.880
<i>Ouch!</i>
838
01:13:58.800 --> 01:14:00.410
<i>Mom!</i>
839
01:14:00.410 --> 01:14:02.880
<i>Are you very hurt?</i>
840
01:14:02.880 --> 01:14:05.420
<i>In front of Twins' Supermarket, you said?</i>
841
01:14:06.840 --> 01:14:09.220
<i>I will be going there now.</i>
842
01:14:28.310 --> 01:14:32.210
<i>You have one message.</i>
843
01:14:33.110 --> 01:14:37.390
<i>Hey! It's me, 'Trash' Kim Jae Joon. Let me use your coupon today.</i>
844
01:14:37.390 --> 01:14:40.070
<i>Can you go to the blind date in my place.</i>
845
01:14:40.070 --> 01:14:42.570
<i>Today, at Myeongdong at 5.</i>
846
01:14:42.570 --> 01:14:45.530
<i>I will buy you a meal next time. Help me, classmate.</i>
847
01:14:45.530 --> 01:14:49.720
<i>Something important happened. I ask this of you.</i>
848
01:14:57.160 --> 01:14:59.100
<i>Twin's Supermarket</i>
849
01:15:13.180 --> 01:15:14.980
<i>Jeong.</i>
850
01:15:26.280 --> 01:15:29.870
<i>Twin's Supermarket</i>
851
01:15:30.540 --> 01:15:32.120
<i>Next is Baduk News.</i>
852
01:15:32.120 --> 01:15:35.550
<i>On May 16 , at the Original Special Baduk Club in Hongik Dong,</i>
853
01:15:35.550 --> 01:15:38.850
<i>at the opening of the five final matches for the Bacchus Cup for the first time in Korea</i>
854
01:15:38.850 --> 01:15:44.570
<i>the top Korean Baduk player Choi Taek 9-dan has forfeited.</i>
855
01:15:44.570 --> 01:15:48.970
<i>This is the first forfeit in Choi Taek's professional career.</i>
856
01:15:48.970 --> 01:15:55.090
<i>The Association explained the situation and they asked the understanding of the opponent, Im Ji Won.</i>
857
01:15:55.090 --> 01:16:00.400
<i>The reason was said to be personal and was not explained further.</i>
858
01:16:00.400 --> 01:16:02.680
<i>The managers of Choi Taek who is usually self-disciplined declined to comment ... </i>
859
01:16:02.680 --> 01:16:10.590
<i>But then, fate and timing are not coincidences that find you.</i>
860
01:16:10.590 --> 01:16:16.330
<i>They are miraculous moments made by desperate decisions.</i>
861
01:16:16.330 --> 01:16:23.680
<i>Giving up and making a decision without hesitation makes timing.</i>
862
01:16:23.680 --> 01:16:28.640
<i>That punk was more desperate and I should have mustered up more courage.</i>
863
01:16:29.970 --> 01:16:35.230
<i>The bad one was not the traffic light... Not timing...</i>
864
01:16:36.600 --> 01:16:39.840
<i>But it was my countless hesitations.</i>
865
01:16:57.070 --> 01:16:59.570
You are really great.
866
01:17:02.200 --> 01:17:07.900
How could you... a person with the same school, major as me
867
01:17:08.740 --> 01:17:11.500
and a classmate at that, how could you go on a blind date with him?
868
01:17:14.030 --> 01:17:17.070
I guess I must not bother you at all.
869
01:17:23.240 --> 01:17:27.210
In the 1% probability that you would be the one to come.
870
01:17:31.090 --> 01:17:34.190
But then they said that the nickname was 'Trash.'
871
01:17:34.190 --> 01:17:38.800
'Ah, so the 1% is gone.'
872
01:17:41.670 --> 01:17:48.240
But then I thought again. Then I should bet on another 1%.
873
01:17:52.270 --> 01:17:54.690
I hope you hear about it.
874
01:17:54.690 --> 01:18:00.760
Since you are from the same school and same major classmates. I hope you hear about it.
875
01:18:00.760 --> 01:18:07.080
I hope you hear about it and it may just be a 1% probability.
876
01:18:09.420 --> 01:18:12.790
Perhaps if you still like me,
877
01:18:17.600 --> 01:18:20.720
I thought we could maybe start over again.
878
01:18:21.940 --> 01:18:24.670
I came with that hope.
879
01:18:31.900 --> 01:18:36.320
Seon Woo... I know it may sound crazy, but
880
01:18:41.850 --> 01:18:44.070
I missed you.
881
01:19:06.510 --> 01:19:14.810
<i>1994 Lee Seung Hwan Live Concert</i>
882
01:19:14.810 --> 01:19:18.900
Hey! But I really wasn't stood up.
883
01:19:18.900 --> 01:19:20.080
Yeah I know.
884
01:19:20.080 --> 01:19:24.550
He was supposed to come but then he was in an accident on the way here. A big accident.
885
01:19:30.130 --> 01:19:31.340
I'm not cold.
886
01:19:31.340 --> 01:19:34.470
I feel hot, that's why. Wear it.
887
01:19:34.470 --> 01:19:37.550
I really was not stood up.
888
01:19:55.570 --> 01:20:02.570
<i>♫ The days I waited and the days that will be erased. They were all hours that were for you ♫</i>
889
01:20:02.570 --> 01:20:06.280
<i>Life is like a box of chocolates.</i>
890
01:20:06.280 --> 01:20:10.140
<i>Before you open it, you don't know what you'll get.</i>
891
01:20:11.140 --> 01:20:16.630
<i>Even if you get a bitter chocolate, you have no choice.</i>
892
01:20:16.630 --> 01:20:20.690
<i>That is the fate that I have chosen.</i>
893
01:20:21.570 --> 01:20:30.990
<i>There is no regretting, whining and heart aches.</i>
894
01:20:30.990 --> 01:20:39.130
<i>♫ Why can't I say those words that I love you? In front of you whom I desired ♫</i>
895
01:20:39.130 --> 01:20:46.840
<i>♫ When the saved time is now gone too ♫</i>
896
01:20:49.030 --> 01:20:52.740
Uh?
<i>♫ I still can’t get enough of ♫</i>
897
01:20:52.740 --> 01:20:55.640
Lee Seung Hwan.
898
01:20:55.640 --> 01:20:59.130
They play really old songs here.
899
01:21:00.230 --> 01:21:04.590
I went to really a lot of Lee Seung Hwan's concerts.
900
01:21:04.590 --> 01:21:07.570
These days, I listen to him too.
901
01:21:08.430 --> 01:21:14.140
But then, aren't there too many interviews?
902
01:21:14.140 --> 01:21:17.680
Anyway, I feel sorry to my husband.
903
01:21:17.680 --> 01:21:21.700
It's okay for you to keep on asking me,
904
01:21:21.700 --> 01:21:24.100
but my husband hates having interviews,
905
01:21:24.100 --> 01:21:30.340
and he's just doing this because my sister asked a favor.
906
01:21:31.330 --> 01:21:33.690
I am fine with it.
907
01:21:33.690 --> 01:21:37.750
I'm working as a ground crew now, so I have time.
908
01:21:37.750 --> 01:21:40.610
Oh, you're here.
909
01:21:42.370 --> 01:21:44.520
Say hello.
910
01:21:44.520 --> 01:21:47.260
<i>♫ Your face, your name ♫</i>
911
01:21:47.340 --> 01:21:49.360
Oh, you're here again.
912
01:21:49.360 --> 01:21:51.230
<i>♫ Your stories, all the fond days of the past ♫</i>
913
01:21:51.230 --> 01:21:54.330
Please do a good job.
914
01:21:54.330 --> 01:21:59.040
<i>♫ It seemed like love came true ♫</i>
915
01:21:59.040 --> 01:22:03.930
<i>♫ But the only thing remaining is the break up that waits for me ♫</i>
916
01:22:08.510 --> 01:22:10.070
You can head home first.
917
01:22:10.070 --> 01:22:12.330
I won't bother you today. You can go work.
918
01:22:12.330 --> 01:22:14.680
It's not a bother. I like interviews.
919
01:22:14.680 --> 01:22:17.470
It's fine. You can go.
920
01:22:17.470 --> 01:22:20.090
- I'll go now.
- Okay.
921
01:22:20.090 --> 01:22:22.200
Hey!
922
01:22:22.200 --> 01:22:25.280
Honey, can you throw out the garbage in the food waste bin?
923
01:22:25.280 --> 01:22:28.260
I did that already.
924
01:22:28.260 --> 01:22:30.280
I did that on the way to the comic book store.
925
01:22:30.280 --> 01:22:34.980
Hey, stop reading comic books.
926
01:22:34.980 --> 01:22:38.120
You didn't borrow those weird comics again, did you?
927
01:22:41.040 --> 01:22:43.890
Stop reading comic books. Think of your image.
928
01:22:43.890 --> 01:22:46.100
Okay.
929
01:22:46.100 --> 01:22:47.580
Work hard.
930
01:22:47.580 --> 01:22:49.190
I'm going.
931
01:22:49.190 --> 01:22:57.050
<i>♫ The words that were late and that confession has already been left behind ♫</i>
932
01:23:10.450 --> 01:23:13.610
What is this? Why are you doing this? It's so scary.
933
01:23:13.610 --> 01:23:19.300
Taek is sleeping and you are too. Did you come here to sleep?
934
01:23:19.300 --> 01:23:23.480
Oppa, if you're only going to sleep, why do you bother coming home?
935
01:23:23.480 --> 01:23:29.190
It's because I'm so tired. I sleep best at home.
936
01:23:29.190 --> 01:23:30.910
Let me sleep for just a bit.
937
01:23:30.910 --> 01:23:35.630
If not now, when would I be able to sleep in?
938
01:23:49.360 --> 01:23:52.560
Mom! I'm hungry!
939
01:23:52.560 --> 01:23:54.800
Give me food!
940
01:23:55.960 --> 01:23:58.460
I think I'm hungry!
941
01:24:06.410 --> 01:24:09.670
That startled me. What are you doing here?
942
01:24:09.670 --> 01:24:13.070
Son, eat breakfast. It's all ready.
943
01:24:13.070 --> 01:24:14.830
You should have just woke me up.
944
01:24:14.830 --> 01:24:18.690
We didn't wake you up on purpose, so you could sleep in.
945
01:24:19.910 --> 01:24:24.800
But why are you standing there? You could just wake me up.
946
01:24:24.800 --> 01:24:26.060
I will be out.
947
01:24:26.060 --> 01:24:28.260
Hurry out.
948
01:24:29.040 --> 01:24:35.290
Mom, made braised silver hairtail that my son likes.
949
01:24:52.700 --> 01:24:54.680
That startled me!
950
01:24:54.680 --> 01:24:57.520
Hey, when did you come in?
951
01:24:57.520 --> 01:24:59.860
Then you, when did you come in?
952
01:24:59.860 --> 01:25:01.690
You?
953
01:25:01.690 --> 01:25:04.570
Should I warm up my body in a long while?
954
01:25:04.570 --> 01:25:08.050
What's wrong with you? We're growing old already.
955
01:25:09.560 --> 01:25:13.060
You're asking for it. You want to die.
956
01:25:13.060 --> 01:25:14.810
Why are you hitting me?
957
01:25:14.810 --> 01:25:17.130
Why hit you? Because you did something wrong, that's why!
958
01:25:17.130 --> 01:25:19.070
Why are you hitting me so early in the morning?
959
01:25:19.070 --> 01:25:21.670
There's nothing you can't say to your sister! Am I your friend?
960
01:25:21.670 --> 01:25:25.730
Hey! Unni!
961
01:25:25.730 --> 01:25:31.320
Seriously! You're making a fuss even when you're old! Hurry and eat!
962
01:25:32.620 --> 01:25:38.040
But then, it seems like a house where people live.
963
01:25:38.040 --> 01:25:42.400
But Noona Deok Seon , I think she's doing that on purpose to get hit.
964
01:25:42.400 --> 01:25:44.700
When you think about it, it happens every time.
965
01:25:44.700 --> 01:25:49.540
But why is Bo Ra's voice like that?
966
01:25:49.540 --> 01:25:52.770
Her voice sounds weak.
967
01:25:52.770 --> 01:25:56.330
I think her voice sounds weaker than before.
968
01:25:56.330 --> 01:26:00.660
Aigoo. These days, it seems like her stamina has weakened.
969
01:26:00.660 --> 01:26:05.460
This person, if her stamina doubles then she would eat up her sister.
970
01:26:06.500 --> 01:26:09.300
Dad! Nosebleed.
971
01:26:10.330 --> 01:26:13.490
Aigoo! Nosebleed.
972
01:26:13.530 --> 01:26:15.880
Oh my.
973
01:26:15.880 --> 01:26:18.120
Tilt your head back.
974
01:26:18.120 --> 01:26:22.080
I must have picked my nose too much.
975
01:26:22.080 --> 01:26:23.850
Hurry and eat!
976
01:26:23.850 --> 01:26:25.850
No, no.
977
01:26:32.390 --> 01:26:34.650
Is Jeong Hwan already heading back?
978
01:26:34.650 --> 01:26:38.620
Yes, training is over. He's going back to Sacheon tomorrow morning.
979
01:26:38.620 --> 01:26:41.740
Anyway, we're going to have drinks with the guys later.
980
01:26:41.740 --> 01:26:43.440
Can you come?
981
01:26:43.440 --> 01:26:47.800
I have a competition, but I think it will end early. I think I can go.
982
01:26:47.800 --> 01:26:51.740
Why are you the only one having so many competitions? Cut it down.
983
01:26:51.740 --> 01:26:53.570
Yes. I get it.
984
01:26:53.570 --> 01:26:55.110
Just your luck.
985
01:26:55.110 --> 01:26:59.680
Oppa, if you're just going to sleep at home, then don't bother coming home.
986
01:26:59.680 --> 01:27:00.920
Hey.
987
01:27:00.920 --> 01:27:02.700
Are you the only one studying?
988
01:27:02.700 --> 01:27:06.820
Eat and sleep again, understand?
989
01:27:06.820 --> 01:27:11.570
Don't laugh. Just you date Sim So Yeong, I ought to!
990
01:27:11.570 --> 01:27:13.850
Yeah. Don't worry.
991
01:27:13.850 --> 01:27:18.930
Whoa. She speaks this well these days? They say how grade school kids are the scariest.
992
01:27:18.930 --> 01:27:20.350
Please give me more soup.
993
01:27:20.350 --> 01:27:24.770
Okay. That's something I like to hear.
994
01:27:26.050 --> 01:27:30.550
Seon Woo, let's play catch ball later. You need to exercise.
995
01:27:30.550 --> 01:27:32.350
No, I won't.
996
01:27:32.350 --> 01:27:35.410
Or you could throw lightly. I won't.
997
01:27:35.410 --> 01:27:38.950
You need to exercise. You need to be fit to study.
998
01:27:38.950 --> 01:27:42.470
No thanks. I want to sleep.
999
01:27:42.470 --> 01:27:45.500
Oppa!
1000
01:27:45.500 --> 01:27:48.980
Okay. Okay. I will.
1001
01:28:03.820 --> 01:28:09.120
Lower the volume! Before I kick you out in your underwear!
1002
01:28:09.120 --> 01:28:13.530
No, such harsh words.
1003
01:28:16.730 --> 01:28:20.430
Honey. There's not much time left before your mother's death anniversary.
1004
01:28:20.430 --> 01:28:24.560
No, such happy meaning?
1005
01:28:26.420 --> 01:28:30.400
Why? It's still about three weeks to go, you can slowly prepare for it.
1006
01:28:30.400 --> 01:28:33.120
My mother doesn't expect much.
1007
01:28:34.370 --> 01:28:40.230
<i>Yes that was a hot news, but some of you might have missed this scene.</i>
1008
01:28:40.230 --> 01:28:41.590
<i>And...</i>
1009
01:28:59.740 --> 01:29:02.200
<i>July</i>
1010
01:29:19.680 --> 01:29:21.360
I'm going to meet up with the guys!
1011
01:29:21.360 --> 01:29:25.320
I'm going to to meet the guys. I will be back soon.
1012
01:29:31.060 --> 01:29:33.240
Let's go together in my car.
1013
01:29:33.240 --> 01:29:35.340
Okay. Let's go.
1014
01:29:37.620 --> 01:29:38.690
Let's go.
1015
01:29:38.690 --> 01:29:41.820
Put your seatbelt on.
1016
01:29:50.690 --> 01:29:52.510
Hey, put your seatbelt on.
1017
01:29:52.510 --> 01:29:54.450
Okay.
1018
01:29:58.070 --> 01:30:01.170
Jeong Pal, you're going to drink, is it alright to bring your car?
1019
01:30:01.170 --> 01:30:02.650
You drive on the way back.
1020
01:30:02.650 --> 01:30:04.590
Sheesh.
1021
01:30:08.760 --> 01:30:10.520
Let's listen to music at least.
1022
01:30:10.520 --> 01:30:12.480
Should we?
1023
01:30:14.550 --> 01:30:16.410
There's nothing but Lee Moon Sae.
1024
01:30:16.430 --> 01:30:19.730
That's right. Put in anything.
1025
01:30:35.010 --> 01:30:39.210
Orabeoni Moon Sae's songs are so nice. It's nice even listening to it now.
1026
01:30:39.270 --> 01:30:44.520
Why do you waste energy on making such an obvious statement?
1027
01:30:44.520 --> 01:30:47.500
Can't you say things prettily?
1028
01:30:48.760 --> 01:30:50.720
Okay.
1029
01:30:52.000 --> 01:30:54.160
Which album was this? Was it the 3rd?
1030
01:30:54.160 --> 01:30:57.130
It's 4th you, dummy! 87!
1031
01:30:57.130 --> 01:30:59.590
I could forget. Who are you calling dummy?
1032
01:30:59.590 --> 01:31:03.230
You have such bad memory so how do you ride planes?
1033
01:31:03.230 --> 01:31:05.330
What nonsense is that?
1034
01:31:05.330 --> 01:31:07.960
Hey! As a fellow person who pilots a plane, I feel ashamed.
1035
01:31:07.960 --> 01:31:09.830
Ashamed?
1036
01:31:10.860 --> 01:31:14.790
- Hey! Victory!
- Victory!
1037
01:31:18.920 --> 01:31:21.820
Where do you find a person who cheers with 'Victory?'
1038
01:31:21.820 --> 01:31:25.520
Anyway, Second Lieutenant Kim, when will you be back, once you leave this time?
1039
01:31:25.520 --> 01:31:29.040
- Am I emigrating?
- But come at least every two weeks.
1040
01:31:29.040 --> 01:31:30.500
It's tiring.
1041
01:31:30.500 --> 01:31:34.130
You can come on your fighter jet. You'll get here really fast.
1042
01:31:35.940 --> 01:31:39.980
Deok Seon, I really like your unchanging image.
1043
01:31:39.980 --> 01:31:42.540
It's a joke. A joke.
1044
01:31:43.800 --> 01:31:45.580
Taek? Will he be able to come?
1045
01:31:45.580 --> 01:31:50.100
Yeah. He said he was coming. I called the Association earlier and they said the competition ended already and he left.
1046
01:31:50.100 --> 01:31:53.390
- He's about to come.
- Perhaps he's lost somewhere?
1047
01:31:53.390 --> 01:31:57.430
Does it make sense for someone who plays Baduk to lose his way?
1048
01:31:57.430 --> 01:31:58.830
That punk.
1049
01:31:58.830 --> 01:32:03.520
A person who plays Baduk gets lost, I don't get it.
1050
01:32:06.580 --> 01:32:09.080
Jeong Pal, you brought the ring, right?
1051
01:32:09.080 --> 01:32:10.980
What ring?
1052
01:32:10.980 --> 01:32:13.270
You're talking about the fiancée right?
1053
01:32:14.710 --> 01:32:16.250
What's a fiancée ring?
1054
01:32:16.250 --> 01:32:21.000
There's a graduation ring from the Air Force. A fiancée ring. This bastard still has it.
1055
01:32:21.000 --> 01:32:23.240
I brought it.
1056
01:32:23.240 --> 01:32:24.860
You're giving it to me, right?
1057
01:32:24.860 --> 01:32:28.730
I'm thinking about it. I suddenly think it's a waste to give it to you.
1058
01:32:28.730 --> 01:32:32.310
Then who are you going to give it to?
1059
01:32:32.310 --> 01:32:37.100
Aigoo! The bastard who would die before getting to propose.
1060
01:32:37.100 --> 01:32:40.260
Our Jeong Pal isn't very romantic.
1061
01:32:41.870 --> 01:32:47.530
Hey you fool. It's my wish to see you confess before I die.
1062
01:32:47.530 --> 01:32:51.820
Are you going to live alone forever? Frustrating bastard.
1063
01:32:53.600 --> 01:32:55.420
Deok Seon.
1064
01:33:12.300 --> 01:33:17.380
I was going to give it to you when I graduated, but I'm giving it to you now.
1065
01:33:27.920 --> 01:33:30.210
I like you.
1066
01:33:37.680 --> 01:33:39.820
I like you, I said.
1067
01:33:46.540 --> 01:33:51.110
Hey, do you know what things I did because of you?
1068
01:33:53.210 --> 01:33:58.520
I waited in front of the gate for an hour just to go to school with you.
1069
01:33:58.520 --> 01:34:05.400
Until you got home from the study room... I wasn't able to sleep because I was worried.
1070
01:34:06.510 --> 01:34:08.790
'Why is she so late?'
1071
01:34:09.670 --> 01:34:11.870
'Did she fall asleep again?'
1072
01:34:11.870 --> 01:34:17.160
Hey, my concern was only you. You.
1073
01:34:18.400 --> 01:34:22.820
♫ <i> As I sit by the window at sunset </i> ♫
1074
01:34:22.820 --> 01:34:24.180
He must be for real.
1075
01:34:24.180 --> 01:34:28.580
Stay still.
♫ <i> I see the clouds floating far away </i> ♫
1076
01:34:28.580 --> 01:34:31.590
When we met coincidentally in the bus,
1077
01:34:31.610 --> 01:34:37.570
when we went to the concert, and on my birthday when you gave me a shirt as a gift,
1078
01:34:37.570 --> 01:34:38.790
I was really...
1079
01:34:38.790 --> 01:34:42.270
♬<i> I draw in the sky </i>♬
1080
01:34:42.270 --> 01:34:45.240
I was so happy that I thought I would go crazy.
1081
01:34:48.470 --> 01:34:49.980
It must be true.
1082
01:34:49.980 --> 01:34:52.910
♫ <i> In the blowing, cold wind </i> ♫
1083
01:34:52.910 --> 01:34:55.630
I want to see you more than a dozen times a day.
1084
01:34:55.630 --> 01:34:58.010
♫ <i> You are lonely and crying </i> ♫
1085
01:34:58.010 --> 01:35:00.770
I just liked it when we met.
1086
01:35:02.860 --> 01:35:06.660
♫ <i> I will always be by your side </i> ♫
1087
01:35:06.660 --> 01:35:10.340
I wanted to tell you this a long time ago.
1088
01:35:10.340 --> 01:35:13.160
♫ <i> I won't leave you </i> ♫
1089
01:35:13.160 --> 01:35:16.040
I really like you.
1090
01:35:18.920 --> 01:35:21.060
I love you.
1091
01:35:36.670 --> 01:35:38.950
Will that do, you moron?
1092
01:35:40.610 --> 01:35:42.090
What does?
1093
01:35:42.090 --> 01:35:44.470
You said this was your wish.
1094
01:35:44.470 --> 01:35:46.340
What wish?
1095
01:35:50.230 --> 01:35:51.540
Hey! I was startled!
1096
01:35:51.540 --> 01:35:54.110
I thought you were for real! You crazy bastard!
1097
01:35:54.110 --> 01:35:57.270
Hey! Hey! What was that?
1098
01:35:57.270 --> 01:36:00.850
Hey, you were fooled, right?
1099
01:36:00.850 --> 01:36:02.780
This bastard is such a player!
1100
01:36:02.780 --> 01:36:05.800
I was really almost fooled!
1101
01:36:05.800 --> 01:36:12.130
Whoa! What on earth! Jeong Pal, my heart is fluttering. I think I have fallen for you.
1102
01:36:12.130 --> 01:36:15.970
Date me. I love you. I waited for you in the bus stop, and waited for you in the study room.
1103
01:36:15.970 --> 01:36:18.720
Crazy bastard get away.
1104
01:36:18.720 --> 01:36:21.540
Whoa, I was really fooled.
1105
01:36:21.540 --> 01:36:24.900
Hey, Deok Seon give me the menu. Jeong Pal is treating tonight.
1106
01:36:24.900 --> 01:36:27.840
What is this?
1107
01:36:27.840 --> 01:36:31.630
Look at my hand shaking.
1108
01:36:35.130 --> 01:36:37.310
Whoa! What!
1109
01:36:37.310 --> 01:36:41.240
Between friends... What! So unbelievable.
1110
01:36:41.240 --> 01:36:43.250
Wow. This is really...
1111
01:36:43.250 --> 01:36:47.200
I love you!
1112
01:36:53.380 --> 01:36:54.630
<i>Are you a ghost?</i>
1113
01:36:54.630 --> 01:36:57.120
<i>What? Is it your first time seeing a woman in hanbok?</i>
1114
01:36:57.120 --> 01:37:00.770
<i>You're doing all sorts of things.
♫ <i> A Hollow Heart - Lee Seung Hwan </i> ♫</i>
1115
01:37:00.770 --> 01:37:04.270
We changed it to hanbok. How is it? This is better, right?♫ <i> Without any lingering attachment I let you go </i> ♫
1116
01:37:04.270 --> 01:37:07.540
Just don't do anything. That's the best.
♫ <i> But in my heart </i> ♫
1117
01:37:09.550 --> 01:37:16.090
♫ <i> Why do I feel this void today? </i> ♫
1118
01:37:16.090 --> 01:37:21.570
♫ <i> I don't know why </i> ♫
1119
01:37:21.570 --> 01:37:23.730
<i>What the!</i>
1120
01:37:25.190 --> 01:37:28.310
<i>What's that? Did you change into hanbok?
♫ <i> In the morning all at once</i> ♫</i>
1121
01:37:28.310 --> 01:37:29.630
<i>Yeah. Isn't it pretty?</i>
1122
01:37:29.630 --> 01:37:31.790
<i>So not pretty.</i>
1123
01:37:35.440 --> 01:37:40.500
♫ <i> And when I realize the bygone memories </i> ♫
1124
01:37:40.500 --> 01:37:44.320
<i>Jeong Pal. What are you doing?
♫ <i> Are asleep next to me </i> ♫</i>
1125
01:37:44.320 --> 01:37:46.740
<i>Knock, you bastard.
♫ <i> I feel so empty </i> ♫</i>
1126
01:37:47.890 --> 01:37:55.220
♫ <i> That smile of yours and that heart at that time </i> ♫
1127
01:37:55.220 --> 01:38:00.900
♫ <i> They all come back alive and call out to me </i> ♫
1128
01:38:00.900 --> 01:38:08.120
♫ <i> My little heart that goes pit-a-pat </i> ♫
1129
01:38:08.120 --> 01:38:10.440
♫ <i> But I can't get hold of them </i> ♫
1130
01:38:10.440 --> 01:38:14.200
<i>Go home early.
♫ <i> But I can't get hold of them </i> ♫</i>
1131
01:38:36.380 --> 01:38:40.000
<i>Mom said to say if it's lacking.</i>
1132
01:38:40.050 --> 01:38:44.810
♫ <i> In the morning all at once </i> ♫
1133
01:38:44.810 --> 01:38:46.600
<i>Hey, No Eul.
♫ <i> I open my eyes to see </i> ♫</i>
1134
01:38:46.600 --> 01:38:52.300
<i>Yes?
♫ <i> The blinding sunshine </i> ♫</i>
1135
01:38:52.300 --> 01:38:53.640
<i>Is your small noona at home?</i>
1136
01:38:53.640 --> 01:38:55.480
<i>- Yes.
- She's there?</i>
1137
01:38:55.480 --> 01:38:58.500
<i>Yes.
♫ <i> And when I realize the bygone memories </i> ♫</i>
1138
01:38:58.500 --> 01:39:00.440
<i>Okay.</i>
1139
01:39:00.440 --> 01:39:04.560
<i>Hey. Give this to your sister.
♫ <i> I feel so empty </i> ♫</i>
1140
01:39:06.570 --> 01:39:07.930
<i>What is this?
♫ <i> That smile of yours </i> ♫</i>
1141
01:39:07.930 --> 01:39:09.430
<i>A gift.</i>
1142
01:39:09.430 --> 01:39:11.210
<i>Huh?
♫ <i> And that heart at that time </i> ♫</i>
1143
01:39:12.000 --> 01:39:15.940
<i>A gift. Can't you tell?</i>
1144
01:39:15.940 --> 01:39:18.740
<i>Christmas gift.
♫ <i>They all come back alive and call out to me </i> ♫</i>
1145
01:39:19.860 --> 01:39:21.180
<i>Huh?</i>
1146
01:39:21.180 --> 01:39:23.620
<i>Go and give that Christmas gift to your sister.</i>
1147
01:39:23.620 --> 01:39:25.340
<i>Go.</i>
1148
01:39:26.320 --> 01:39:29.840
<i>Go and give it!</i>
1149
01:39:29.840 --> 01:39:32.740
<i>Go!
♫ <i> That smile of yours </i> ♫</i>
1150
01:39:32.740 --> 01:39:36.970
<i>Give it to her.
♫ <i> And that heart at that time </i> ♫</i>
1151
01:39:40.060 --> 01:39:42.140
<i>Are you crazy?
♫ <i> Come back alive and call out to me </i> ♫</i>
1152
01:39:42.140 --> 01:39:44.280
<i>Go and give it! Come here!</i>
1153
01:39:44.280 --> 01:39:47.640
<i>I will give it.</i>
1154
01:39:47.640 --> 01:39:50.200
That time, Hyung Jeong Bong...
1155
01:39:50.200 --> 01:39:53.520
What?
- I didn't know it was the cube in his pocket...
1156
01:39:53.520 --> 01:39:55.930
- I thought it's weird
- Hey you crazy bastard!
1157
01:39:55.930 --> 01:39:57.500
I thought so for a while
1158
01:39:57.510 --> 01:40:01.070
because the mood wasn't good.
1159
01:40:01.070 --> 01:40:03.550
But Mom
1160
01:40:06.510 --> 01:40:08.160
You know what Mom did?
1161
01:40:08.160 --> 01:40:10.360
One week before.
1162
01:40:10.360 --> 01:40:14.220
I carried him on my back...
1163
01:40:15.300 --> 01:40:18.320
Hey, Seon Woo. Page Taek and tell him to come to round two.
1164
01:40:18.320 --> 01:40:21.310
- Okay.
- Jeong Pal, we ate well.
1165
01:40:22.730 --> 01:40:27.810
That bastard is a player. Everyone would melt.
1167
01:40:43.880 --> 01:40:51.240
<i>♫ When the snowy, lonely night passes ♫</i>
1168
01:40:51.240 --> 01:40:58.640
<i>♫ I can hear the morning bell chime from far away ♫</i>
1169
01:40:58.640 --> 01:41:06.180
<i>♫ The feeling of missing you belongs to me alone ♫</i>
1170
01:41:06.180 --> 01:41:12.640
<i>♫ Even if my heart aches because of loneliness ♫</i>
1171
01:41:12.640 --> 01:41:20.270
<i>♫ I have even loved that pain ♫</i>