"Reply 1988" KDrama Script: Ep20 (English)

1
00:00:02.720 --> 00:00:07.540
<i>Reply 1988</i>
3 00:00:20.080 --> 00:00:23.180 <i> Reply 1988</i> 4 00:00:49.210 --> 00:00:51.620 What are you? Are you a stalker? 5 00:00:51.620 --> 00:00:53.920 Yeah. Did you only find that out now? 6 00:00:53.920 --> 00:00:55.890 How did you really know? 7 00:00:55.890 --> 00:00:58.960 I just came just in case, since you said you were coming earlier. 8 00:00:58.960 --> 00:01:01.060 It's called interest. Interest. 9 00:01:02.560 --> 00:01:04.350 Let's go. 10 00:01:05.160 --> 00:01:07.210 What were you going to do if I didn't come out? 11 00:01:07.210 --> 00:01:09.140 I would have just run. 12 00:01:09.140 --> 00:01:10.740 Aigoo. 13 00:01:14.150 --> 00:01:17.670 Are Ahjumma and Ahjussi doing well? 14 00:01:17.670 --> 00:01:19.990 They are great. 15 00:01:19.990 --> 00:01:21.830 What is? 16 00:01:21.830 --> 00:01:25.190 Mom, Ahjussi and Jin Joo 17 00:01:25.190 --> 00:01:30.350 even if I'm not here, they can enjoy being without me so it's good. 18 00:01:31.050 --> 00:01:33.210 Are you going somewhere? 19 00:01:33.210 --> 00:01:36.230 When we get married, I have to get out of our house. 20 00:01:37.280 --> 00:01:38.520 Are you getting married? 21 00:01:38.520 --> 00:01:40.880 Yes, didn't you know? 22 00:01:42.050 --> 00:01:45.430 I want to do it soon before my girlfriend ages more. 23 00:01:45.430 --> 00:01:47.360 Hey! 24 00:01:47.360 --> 00:01:50.420 What's wrong? Why are you in a huff? Did someone say something? 25 00:01:50.420 --> 00:01:53.830 You wanna die! I'm not marrying you. 26 00:01:53.830 --> 00:01:55.590 Dream on! 27 00:01:57.210 --> 00:01:59.680 It's because I'm in a hurry. I am. 28 00:01:59.680 --> 00:02:05.560 When I become an intern it will be so hectic. I don't want to get married when we're both so busy. 29 00:02:06.110 --> 00:02:10.320 If you were okay with it, I would want to get married tomorrow. 30 00:02:15.730 --> 00:02:18.760 Don't worry. I'm not in a hurry. 31 00:02:22.580 --> 00:02:26.980 We... You know we have a lot of mountains to overcome, right? 32 00:02:26.980 --> 00:02:28.700 I know. 33 00:02:28.700 --> 00:02:32.330 I know that and I will handle it. 34 00:02:32.330 --> 00:02:35.650 Don't think of running away, but just stay next to me. 35 00:02:36.980 --> 00:02:38.800 Like this. 36 00:02:54.870 --> 00:02:56.340 Noona! 37 00:02:57.280 --> 00:02:58.640 Why? 38 00:02:58.640 --> 00:03:00.790 Didn't you eat too many tangerines? 39 00:03:00.790 --> 00:03:05.120 It suits her because it's Lee Yeong Ae. What's with the orange color? 40 00:03:05.120 --> 00:03:08.740 I just tried it on for today. You can't even hold it in for a day? 41 00:03:08.740 --> 00:03:14.100 Please, please don't follow the actresses on TV. You should have a conscience. 42 00:03:14.100 --> 00:03:16.720 No, I was told I looked pretty? 43 00:03:16.720 --> 00:03:21.580 Lead the way! Lead the way! Which crazy bastard has gone completely crazy! 44 00:03:21.580 --> 00:03:22.720 You look pretty! 45 00:03:22.720 --> 00:03:24.220 Is it really okay? 46 00:03:24.220 --> 00:03:26.100 This is Lee Yeong Ae's lipstick. 47 00:03:26.100 --> 00:03:28.690 You look prettier than Lee Young Ae. 48 00:03:28.690 --> 00:03:31.300 Do you know who Lee Young Ae is? 49 00:03:32.650 --> 00:03:34.810 But you really look pretty. 50 00:03:35.480 --> 00:03:38.420 You remember we are seeing a movie tomorrow, right. Don't cancel it. 51 00:03:38.420 --> 00:03:41.860 You should be the one not to cancel like last time. 52 00:03:41.860 --> 00:03:43.590 Okay. 53 00:03:48.900 --> 00:03:51.760 Jin Joo, hi. Are you coming from school? 54 00:03:51.760 --> 00:03:53.990 Unni, hi. 55 00:03:54.660 --> 00:03:56.840 What are you doing with Oppa? 56 00:03:56.840 --> 00:04:00.690 What do you mean? We were just talking. 57 00:04:00.690 --> 00:04:04.540 Jin Joo, Oppa will tell you everything later. 58 00:04:04.540 --> 00:04:06.460 What are you telling, what? Be quiet. 59 00:04:06.460 --> 00:04:10.640 Oh my. Unni, your lips! 60 00:04:10.640 --> 00:04:13.530 The color is super weird! 61 00:04:25.000 --> 00:04:26.540 It's not strange. 62 00:04:30.660 --> 00:04:33.090 Seong Deok Seon, you came home early. 63 00:04:33.090 --> 00:04:36.070 Is it raining outside? 64 00:04:36.070 --> 00:04:39.140 Where did you get an umbrella? You're so talented. 65 00:04:40.860 --> 00:04:45.290 Oh my, what is this? Remove the lipstick. 66 00:04:45.290 --> 00:04:47.230 It's super weird. 67 00:04:58.060 --> 00:04:59.790 Where are Mom and Dad? 68 00:04:59.790 --> 00:05:01.320 They're upstairs. 69 00:05:01.320 --> 00:05:03.960 Why? Are they having a meeting again? 70 00:05:03.960 --> 00:05:05.960 Yes, it's a very important meeting. 71 00:05:05.960 --> 00:05:07.180 What is it? 72 00:05:07.180 --> 00:05:10.780 They are discussing where to move with Ahjussi. 73 00:05:10.780 --> 00:05:12.210 Ahjussi is moving too? 74 00:05:12.210 --> 00:05:14.160 Yes, he is. 75 00:05:14.160 --> 00:05:15.740 What the heck. 76 00:05:15.740 --> 00:05:18.960 Well, it would be so boring so how could they live apart? 77 00:05:18.960 --> 00:05:21.200 Where are we moving? 78 00:05:21.200 --> 00:05:24.550 I don't know. Dad will probably decide. 79 00:05:26.230 --> 00:05:29.090 The retirement money is just one blow. 80 00:05:29.090 --> 00:05:33.220 You just need to buy a secure house. 81 00:05:33.220 --> 00:05:35.290 Gangnam. Gangnam for me, that's for sure. 82 00:05:35.290 --> 00:05:38.420 I want to try to live in Gangnam before I die. 83 00:05:38.420 --> 00:05:42.910 For me, Gangnam. We're going to Gangnam. Wife, pack our things. 84 00:05:42.910 --> 00:05:44.850 You can't move to Gangnam. 85 00:05:44.850 --> 00:05:46.220 Why not? 86 00:05:46.220 --> 00:05:51.180 In Gangnam, with 200 million won you'll barely get a 20 pyeong apartment. 87 00:05:51.180 --> 00:05:54.550 And not even a new apartment at that but a really old one. 88 00:05:54.550 --> 00:05:57.340 We don't even have 200 million. 89 00:05:57.340 --> 00:06:02.370 For Bo Ra and Deok Seon to get married, we need to set aside some money. 90 00:06:02.370 --> 00:06:04.370 If it's about 100, 005,000 91 00:06:04.370 --> 00:06:08.460 then, aigoo, we won't even have money to go to Gangnam. 92 00:06:08.460 --> 00:06:11.050 Then come with us. 93 00:06:11.050 --> 00:06:14.360 Yes. Move there with us. 94 00:06:14.360 --> 00:06:16.630 We also can't live with loneliness. 95 00:06:16.630 --> 00:06:22.250 We can depend on each other like now. How nice would that be? 96 00:06:22.250 --> 00:06:25.850 Where did you say that was? I heard it already but I already forgot. 97 00:06:25.850 --> 00:06:28.900 No matter how I think of it, even if you say that it's 1 million per pyeong, 98 00:06:28.900 --> 00:06:32.810 it's too far. If you come to Seoul it would be better to set off from Daejeon. 99 00:06:32.810 --> 00:06:35.080 Come on, Bo Ra's father! 100 00:06:35.080 --> 00:06:38.470 What's there to be busy about at our age? 101 00:06:38.470 --> 00:06:40.830 We'll just get 100 pyeong each, 102 00:06:40.830 --> 00:06:42.600 lay out some grass, 103 00:06:42.600 --> 00:06:47.490 then have some barbecue or whatnot. Let's live like that. 104 00:06:47.490 --> 00:06:51.170 I-It's the last chance of my life for a reversal. 105 00:06:51.170 --> 00:06:55.930 It's not like that grass or barbecue would get to me. 106 00:06:55.930 --> 00:06:58.890 But then, this is a worry. 107 00:06:58.890 --> 00:07:03.200 With just 100, 005,000 won how would you have a reversal. Maybe in the 80's. 108 00:07:03.200 --> 00:07:06.280 Let's just live quietly. 109 00:07:06.280 --> 00:07:11.840 For us, for this person, we are going for the fresh air where there is a good mountain and water. 110 00:07:11.840 --> 00:07:14.590 Who know's if that place might be developed too. 111 00:07:14.590 --> 00:07:17.490 Let's go, huh? Let's go together, Bo Ra's dad. 112 00:07:17.490 --> 00:07:22.020 That, I have been asking since earlier. Where is that place? 113 00:07:22.020 --> 00:07:25.300 Where that place is. If you ride the express bus 114 00:07:25.300 --> 00:07:28.770 there's that place you always see when you come up from Busan. 115 00:07:28.770 --> 00:07:31.030 Before the tollgate. 116 00:07:31.730 --> 00:07:33.830 Pangyo. 117 00:07:35.130 --> 00:07:36.940 Pangyo! 118 00:07:36.940 --> 00:07:40.240 Think about it. There is still time. 119 00:07:40.240 --> 00:07:42.960 You are the naturally the cautious type. 120 00:07:42.960 --> 00:07:47.030 For me, I just decided right away like a man. 121 00:07:47.030 --> 00:07:49.920 Well, there are differences between people. 122 00:07:49.920 --> 00:07:52.070 I have finished thinking about it. 123 00:07:52.070 --> 00:07:55.190 What? I approve of it, do you too? 124 00:07:56.090 --> 00:07:57.500 Yes! 125 00:07:57.500 --> 00:07:59.860 I have decided! 126 00:08:09.040 --> 00:08:15.830 Episode 20: Goodbye my youth Goodbye Ssangmundong 127 00:08:35.340 --> 00:08:37.540 Please shake my hand. 128 00:08:40.630 --> 00:08:44.330 <i>Thanks Choi Taek</i> 129 00:08:54.530 --> 00:08:58.010 One two three ... 130 00:09:01.020 --> 00:09:02.570 Thank you. 131 00:09:07.910 --> 00:09:11.000 I rode the bus and there was traffic just before I arrived. 132 00:09:11.000 --> 00:09:12.940 Did you wait long? 133 00:09:12.940 --> 00:09:16.940 You should have just taken your time. I just got here. 134 00:09:16.940 --> 00:09:19.620 It hasn't started yet, right? 135 00:09:19.620 --> 00:09:21.320 It probably just started. 136 00:09:21.320 --> 00:09:24.450 You should have said so sooner. Let's hurry inside. 137 00:09:25.820 --> 00:09:27.270 Hey. 138 00:10:31.850 --> 00:10:36.590 Ms. Man Ok, you know the late night snacks tonight, right? 139 00:10:36.590 --> 00:10:39.420 <i>How delicious is that kimbab?</i> 140 00:10:41.240 --> 00:10:46.560 It maybe just a kimbab sold on the street but the taste is better than the level of a top hotel. 141 00:10:46.560 --> 00:10:50.360 <i>Yes. Then let's see each other in front of Hoehyeon Station.</i> 142 00:10:50.360 --> 00:10:55.630 Ms. Man Ok, we could be confused so... 143 00:10:55.630 --> 00:10:57.800 Let's meet in front of Shinsegae Department Store. 144 00:10:57.800 --> 00:11:00.990 <i>Okay. Then see you.</i> 145 00:11:00.990 --> 00:11:04.140 Yes, see you. 146 00:11:10.240 --> 00:11:12.860 Dad, where's Mom? 147 00:11:12.860 --> 00:11:16.900 She's still not here. She went out and said she would drop by the market and is still not back. 148 00:11:16.900 --> 00:11:19.840 She must have bought a lot. 149 00:11:19.840 --> 00:11:22.950 Jeong Hwan, can you give me the persimmon punch. 150 00:11:26.150 --> 00:11:28.010 Son ... 151 00:11:28.010 --> 00:11:30.370 This, on top of the persimmon punch... 152 00:11:31.050 --> 00:11:32.650 is this confidence (sounds like pine nuts). 153 00:11:35.980 --> 00:11:40.560 Is this the book that you are reading? (He is making puns -- responsibility and "book you are reading" sound similar) 154 00:11:41.750 --> 00:11:45.060 Jeong Hwan, where are you? 155 00:11:45.060 --> 00:11:50.860 Jeong Hwan! Jeong Hwan! I still havent gone to anxiety, liveliness 156 00:11:50.860 --> 00:11:54.270 There is "Wanting to cut into the stomach" and "Baekje, Shilla, Goguryeo"<i>(Successive Korean dynasties).</i> 157 00:11:54.270 --> 00:11:56.280 Jeong Hwan! 158 00:11:59.560 --> 00:12:01.310 Seon Woo, what are you up to? 159 00:12:01.310 --> 00:12:04.290 <i>Yes, I'm going to meet Bo Ra for a while.</i> 160 00:12:04.290 --> 00:12:05.740 <i>Why don't we meet later tonight?</i> 161 00:12:06.760 --> 00:12:10.010 Bo Ra. I really can't get used to this. 162 00:12:10.700 --> 00:12:13.050 <i>Let's see each other later in Taek's room. Loyalty!</i> 163 00:12:13.050 --> 00:12:15.820 It's 'Victory', bastard. Victory. 164 00:12:17.870 --> 00:12:21.790 Where are they meeting? The ahjummas would be coming soon. 165 00:12:22.830 --> 00:12:27.400 I dunno. He'll probably handle it himself. 166 00:12:27.400 --> 00:12:29.280 Jeong Hwan came here? 167 00:12:29.280 --> 00:12:32.590 Yeah. We are going to have a drink in Taek's room. Let's go together. 168 00:12:32.590 --> 00:12:35.630 Never mind. Seong Deok Seon would also be there. 169 00:12:35.630 --> 00:12:38.200 Of course. Deok Seon is my friend. 170 00:12:40.330 --> 00:12:43.210 But then, Seong Deok Seon is holding it in pretty well. 171 00:12:43.210 --> 00:12:46.160 She hasn't mentioned anything about it. 172 00:12:46.160 --> 00:12:48.250 Deok Seon has another side of her. 173 00:12:48.250 --> 00:12:51.650 Even if she's careless, she's kind. 174 00:12:51.650 --> 00:12:54.950 How could you know my sister better than me? 175 00:12:54.950 --> 00:12:56.810 Sheesh. 176 00:12:57.820 --> 00:13:01.170 Hurry and go. The elders might see us at this rate. 177 00:13:08.580 --> 00:13:10.560 Aigooya... 178 00:13:24.390 --> 00:13:28.680 <i> "Why do you" by Cheol and Mi Ae</i> 179 00:13:31.810 --> 00:13:34.280 ♫ <i> One, two, three </i> ♫ 180 00:13:41.580 --> 00:13:45.520 ♫ <i> Why do you still not know </i> ♫ 181 00:13:45.520 --> 00:13:49.700 ♫ <i> Love will only grow deeper </i> ♫ 182 00:13:58.670 --> 00:14:04.450 <i>[Watch Repair]</i> 183 00:14:17.920 --> 00:14:19.670 Thank you. 184 00:14:22.630 --> 00:14:24.160 Did you hear? 185 00:14:25.940 --> 00:14:27.470 Yes, I heard. 186 00:14:30.280 --> 00:14:32.080 Of all, it had to be... 187 00:14:34.410 --> 00:14:39.230 How did it happen to be Seong Seon Woo of all people? 188 00:14:40.200 --> 00:14:45.000 ♫ <i> I still can't understand </i> ♫ <i>"Please Wait for Me by Kim Kwang Seok, 1993</i> 189 00:14:47.810 --> 00:14:55.180 ♬ <i>I am searching for the road to your heart</i> ♬ 190 00:14:56.390 --> 00:15:02.860 ♬ <i>I am searching for the road which will become love which won't change</i> ♬ 191 00:15:03.760 --> 00:15:10.830 ♬ <i>and can shine brightly on your sad heart</i> ♬ 192 00:15:11.700 --> 00:15:18.880 ♬ <i>Because somewhere it can be found </i> ♬ 193 00:15:18.880 --> 00:15:20.220 Those two... 194 00:15:20.220 --> 00:15:22.530 ♬ <i>always for you who are far away</i> ♬ 195 00:15:22.530 --> 00:15:25.090 Even I am this startled. 196 00:15:25.090 --> 00:15:29.560 Seon Woo's family and Bo Ra's mom almost lost their minds. 197 00:15:29.560 --> 00:15:32.180 It's not like they are going to get married already. 198 00:15:32.180 --> 00:15:35.700 And these days, aren't marrying with the same family name alright? 199 00:15:35.700 --> 00:15:39.600 Your uncle also had the same family name and he got married. 200 00:15:39.600 --> 00:15:42.040 But they are Kim. 201 00:15:42.040 --> 00:15:44.960 If you throw three stones at least one will hit a Kim. 202 00:15:44.960 --> 00:15:49.000 But then... those two families are Seong. 203 00:15:49.000 --> 00:15:52.340 But if you look at the degree of kinship, they would be strangers. 204 00:15:53.510 --> 00:15:57.270 I know. 205 00:15:57.270 --> 00:16:00.500 Among people who always see each other. 206 00:16:07.190 --> 00:16:09.620 You should have been careful. 207 00:16:09.620 --> 00:16:11.290 How's Noona Bo Ra? 208 00:16:11.290 --> 00:16:13.300 Tell her to come to my place. 209 00:16:13.300 --> 00:16:18.210 She's going to stay in the room. If it was me, I would run to my friend's house. 210 00:16:18.210 --> 00:16:21.530 Even though Seon Woo told her to come out for a while she said she will stay at home. 211 00:16:21.530 --> 00:16:23.590 Seong Bo Ra is strong. 212 00:16:26.260 --> 00:16:28.380 You got caught? 213 00:16:28.380 --> 00:16:30.890 Why are you so serious? 214 00:16:30.890 --> 00:16:35.220 Wasn't it something they were going to find out anyway? They just knew in advance what they are bound to know. 215 00:16:35.220 --> 00:16:39.500 That's right. Do Ryong Nyong is right. You were going to tell them anyway. 216 00:16:39.500 --> 00:16:42.400 This time, you just need to tell both parties and start dating officially. 217 00:16:42.400 --> 00:16:46.080 You're not even in high school. And these days a lot get married with the same family names. 218 00:16:46.080 --> 00:16:48.580 There's talk that the law would change soon. 219 00:16:48.580 --> 00:16:51.840 Deok Seon, what do you think of Seon Woo as your brother-in-law? Is it good right? 220 00:16:51.840 --> 00:16:55.720 Hey, you are going to marry Seong Bo Ra? 221 00:16:57.470 --> 00:17:00.370 Woah! Hey! Seong Seon Woo! 222 00:17:00.370 --> 00:17:05.190 Wow! Your charisma! But then how are you going to convince your mother? 223 00:17:05.190 --> 00:17:08.040 Especially since you have never tried rebelling against her. 224 00:17:08.040 --> 00:17:12.780 Right. I'm more worried about you than Seong Bora. 225 00:17:12.780 --> 00:17:14.940 Our Seon Woo has a lot of worries. 226 00:17:14.940 --> 00:17:17.800 He will handle it well himself. 227 00:17:17.800 --> 00:17:23.210 I will take care of my life well, so you guys just worry about your own. 228 00:17:24.400 --> 00:17:26.390 Are you really confident? 229 00:17:29.780 --> 00:17:36.670 ♫ <i> I have never had regrets not even once until now </i> ♫ "For Struggling Lovers" by NEXT 230 00:17:36.670 --> 00:17:43.880 ♫ <i> Even if I turn back the hands of time </i> ♫ 231 00:17:43.880 --> 00:17:53.680 ♫ <i> My choice will always be you </i> ♫ 232 00:18:03.260 --> 00:18:05.300 Cheer up! 233 00:18:06.040 --> 00:18:09.090 Don't look back. It's embarrassing. 234 00:18:09.090 --> 00:18:12.780 ♫ <i> I happened to see </i> ♫ 235 00:18:12.780 --> 00:18:19.840 ♫ <i> The traces of your tears </i> ♫ 236 00:18:23.500 --> 00:18:27.360 Jeong Hwan? Is your brother not home yet? 237 00:18:28.600 --> 00:18:33.080 He just called that he was coming home now. Don't worry. 238 00:18:33.080 --> 00:18:38.730 Your Hyung... has he completely given up on passing the bar exam? 239 00:18:44.300 --> 00:18:45.640 Yes. 240 00:18:48.050 --> 00:18:52.380 Right. Thanks for answering refreshingly. Go in and sleep, my son. 241 00:18:52.380 --> 00:18:53.880 Yes. 242 00:18:55.450 --> 00:18:57.260 Mom. 243 00:18:57.260 --> 00:18:59.110 Yes? 244 00:18:59.110 --> 00:19:00.920 You're okay, right? 245 00:19:02.710 --> 00:19:04.440 Yes. 246 00:19:12.830 --> 00:19:16.420 Hyung said he was going to eat some late night snacks. 247 00:19:20.440 --> 00:19:24.940 I will listen to it well. It must have taken a long time to make this. 248 00:19:24.940 --> 00:19:30.030 As much time as I spent, I was happy so it's okay. 249 00:19:30.030 --> 00:19:32.570 But then, does the kimbap place open at this hour too? 250 00:19:32.570 --> 00:19:34.910 Yes, they open at night and close up at dawn. 251 00:19:34.910 --> 00:19:37.680 It's a place where people who do business order their food. 252 00:19:37.680 --> 00:19:40.620 Kid kimbap that's this size and savory dried radish soup. 253 00:19:40.620 --> 00:19:43.740 It is a perfect combination. 254 00:19:43.740 --> 00:19:49.340 I... because you live in such a big house 255 00:19:49.340 --> 00:19:51.350 I thought you won't like places like this. 256 00:19:51.350 --> 00:19:54.100 No, my taste buds are really good. 257 00:19:54.100 --> 00:19:57.510 I grew up eating a lot of food from the market. 258 00:19:59.560 --> 00:20:02.530 I will tell you slowly later. 259 00:20:02.530 --> 00:20:03.740 Yes. 260 00:20:29.710 --> 00:20:30.740 That... 261 00:20:30.740 --> 00:20:31.730 <i>Excuse me, that...</i> 262 00:20:31.730 --> 00:20:33.530 <i>I heard you sell a lot here.</i> 263 00:20:33.530 --> 00:20:36.250 I will go with this one. 264 00:20:36.250 --> 00:20:37.470 Do you need anything else? 265 00:20:37.470 --> 00:20:40.590 No. 266 00:20:41.330 --> 00:20:43.190 Yes? 267 00:20:45.030 --> 00:20:48.120 Boss, do you know Burberry? Burberry? 268 00:20:48.120 --> 00:20:49.460 Yes. 269 00:20:49.460 --> 00:20:53.280 This one has the same material as what is used in Burberry. 270 00:21:50.030 --> 00:21:56.210 Mi Ran, do you want to walk around the neighborhood? 271 00:22:00.470 --> 00:22:02.720 Let's go out for some fresh air. 272 00:22:08.840 --> 00:22:12.090 It's nice getting a breath of fresh air, right? 273 00:22:15.200 --> 00:22:21.200 Honey, I think Jeong Bong has given up 274 00:22:23.260 --> 00:22:27.000 I wasn't even expecting anything from the beginning. 275 00:22:28.100 --> 00:22:31.690 But still, it's good that he got into college even after seven tries. 276 00:22:31.690 --> 00:22:35.680 I don't wish for anything else. 277 00:22:36.440 --> 00:22:39.500 Jeong Bong is a bit slower than everyone else 278 00:22:39.500 --> 00:22:45.550 but I'm sure that he'll find his way. 279 00:22:45.550 --> 00:22:48.380 I do think that too but, 280 00:22:49.310 --> 00:22:52.410 it's just that he's too slow! 281 00:23:02.170 --> 00:23:04.990 But our kids are so kind, right? 282 00:23:06.440 --> 00:23:08.490 Do you remember? 283 00:23:08.490 --> 00:23:11.390 When you used to deliver black bean noodles, 284 00:23:11.390 --> 00:23:15.600 you used to avoid Jeong Bong and Jeong Hwan when they were playing with their friends, 285 00:23:15.600 --> 00:23:18.370 because you thought they would be embarrassed. 286 00:23:18.370 --> 00:23:24.160 Jeong Bong would grab Jeong Hwan and scream, "Appa!" and come running to hug you. 287 00:23:24.160 --> 00:23:26.890 Yes, I remember. 288 00:23:26.890 --> 00:23:30.850 You came home that night and cried 289 00:23:30.850 --> 00:23:37.190 then laughed multiple times. 290 00:23:39.550 --> 00:23:42.050 Did you like it that much? 291 00:23:42.050 --> 00:23:48.160 Of course. When I still think about that moment, I start tearing up. 292 00:23:49.390 --> 00:23:54.860 If your dad carries around a black bean noodle case, you should be embarrassed. 293 00:23:54.860 --> 00:24:00.160 But they were screaming "Appa!" and running to hug me. 294 00:24:00.160 --> 00:24:02.210 Why wouldn't I like it? 295 00:24:03.290 --> 00:24:07.520 That was the best day of my life. 296 00:24:08.990 --> 00:24:13.870 Who would be embarrassed of their parents? If they were, they wouldn't be their children. 297 00:24:13.870 --> 00:24:15.450 Right? 298 00:24:16.140 --> 00:24:19.480 But, some people are not like that. 299 00:24:19.480 --> 00:24:22.470 It turns out we have a lot of luck. 300 00:24:22.470 --> 00:24:26.220 While renting that storage room of Teacher Ryoo's house, 301 00:24:26.220 --> 00:24:30.210 Jeong Bong would cry all night because he was in pain 302 00:24:30.210 --> 00:24:32.980 and we were running out of rice to eat. 303 00:24:35.100 --> 00:24:40.800 I even thought of just killing the four of us by turning on the gas. 304 00:24:41.930 --> 00:24:44.290 I had a lot of nasty thoughts. 305 00:24:45.620 --> 00:24:51.960 But, I think we survived each day by looking at our kids' kind faces. 306 00:24:53.810 --> 00:24:56.770 We lived because of the kids. 307 00:24:58.250 --> 00:25:01.950 I didn't raise the kids, I think the kids raised me. 308 00:25:02.650 --> 00:25:05.340 I raised you. 309 00:25:05.880 --> 00:25:08.540 I raised you! 310 00:25:10.040 --> 00:25:14.260 Then, we must have raised each other. Good. 311 00:25:14.260 --> 00:25:15.730 Good job. 312 00:25:15.730 --> 00:25:16.710 Yeah, we did. 313 00:25:16.710 --> 00:25:19.140 We did well. We did well, indeed. 314 00:25:19.140 --> 00:25:21.420 That was my inspiration. 315 00:25:27.720 --> 00:25:29.740 What? 316 00:25:29.740 --> 00:25:30.880 Then, come back in 1 hour. 317 00:25:30.880 --> 00:25:32.480 Okay. I'll. 318 00:25:32.480 --> 00:25:34.740 Good bye. 319 00:25:34.740 --> 00:25:39.050 ♫ <i>That's what it means. </i> ♫ 320 00:25:39.060 --> 00:25:40.810 Dad... 321 00:25:40.810 --> 00:25:48.260 ♬<i>Let's sing a song together </i>♬ 322 00:25:48.260 --> 00:25:50.170 your daughter is here. 323 00:25:50.170 --> 00:25:54.390 ♬<i>Tell me you dream without regret </i>♬ 324 00:25:55.900 --> 00:25:58.060 Did my bad daughter come? 325 00:25:58.060 --> 00:26:00.180 What bad? 326 00:26:01.320 --> 00:26:05.660 Dad, this is my boyfriend. 327 00:26:09.220 --> 00:26:11.280 Oh. 328 00:26:11.280 --> 00:26:15.970 My dad raised this store without any help and with his own hands. 329 00:26:15.970 --> 00:26:18.880 He has two more stores in Dongdaemun. 330 00:26:20.830 --> 00:26:24.630 When he first came to Seoul, he only brought only 30000 won. (<i>About $30US</i>) 331 00:26:24.630 --> 00:26:28.880 Now, the fabric market of Korea wouldn't operate without my dad. 332 00:26:28.880 --> 00:26:31.260 Wow, that is amazing. 333 00:26:31.260 --> 00:26:35.290 The way I see it, you are Korea's Bill Gates. 334 00:26:35.290 --> 00:26:42.260 You are really a self-made man, you are amazing. 335 00:26:44.080 --> 00:26:46.720 I'm a little better than Bill Gates. 336 00:26:46.720 --> 00:26:50.280 Bill Gates was good in English. After I was born, well, 337 00:26:50.280 --> 00:26:53.400 I haven't learned English or Japanese but look at me now. 338 00:26:53.400 --> 00:26:56.000 I do business with American people and even to the Japanese. 339 00:26:56.000 --> 00:26:58.700 So, I'm definitely better. 340 00:26:59.280 --> 00:27:03.560 And Bill Gates... did he come out of elementary school too? 341 00:27:03.560 --> 00:27:05.540 He graduated from Harvard. 342 00:27:06.550 --> 00:27:08.040 He's a smart guy. 343 00:27:08.040 --> 00:27:10.750 That is why you're far greater. 344 00:27:10.750 --> 00:27:13.430 You're really the best! 345 00:27:13.430 --> 00:27:15.490 Really? 346 00:27:15.490 --> 00:27:18.620 You guys must be cold. I'll order some food for you. 347 00:27:18.620 --> 00:27:19.970 There's a place that sells really good kimbap. 348 00:27:19.970 --> 00:27:21.420 Their dried radish soup is a work of art. 349 00:27:21.420 --> 00:27:22.610 Thank you, Father! 350 00:27:22.610 --> 00:27:24.080 Wait a second. 351 00:27:25.930 --> 00:27:28.160 Your voice sounds familiar. 352 00:27:31.160 --> 00:27:35.770 Have we talked on the phone before? 353 00:27:35.770 --> 00:27:38.200 Isn't he the guy you dated during high school? 354 00:27:39.190 --> 00:27:43.010 It sounds exactly like the voice from back then. 355 00:27:43.010 --> 00:27:45.920 Dad, it's cold. Let's go in. 356 00:27:45.920 --> 00:27:48.150 I'll go in. 357 00:27:48.150 --> 00:27:49.390 Wow, it's so cold. 358 00:27:49.390 --> 00:27:51.060 He's the guy. 359 00:27:51.060 --> 00:27:53.970 It's you, Punk, right? 360 00:28:05.870 --> 00:28:09.920 What? You're going to work a part-time job? 361 00:28:09.920 --> 00:28:11.550 Yes. 362 00:28:12.990 --> 00:28:16.290 Did you completely give up on the Bar Exam? 363 00:28:18.090 --> 00:28:20.790 I don't think it's the path for me. 364 00:28:22.580 --> 00:28:25.960 It's important that you have something you want to do. 365 00:28:26.970 --> 00:28:28.960 I'm okay with it! 366 00:28:34.320 --> 00:28:38.080 While working at a part-time job, I can gain experience 367 00:28:38.080 --> 00:28:45.250 and I want to earn money without relying on my parent's allowance from now on. 368 00:28:45.250 --> 00:28:52.760 There's something I really want to do but I'll tell you guys later when things settle down. 369 00:28:57.960 --> 00:29:00.920 He's quitting the Bar Exam? 370 00:29:00.920 --> 00:29:02.730 Yeah. 371 00:29:03.790 --> 00:29:05.730 He's completely giving up. 372 00:29:05.730 --> 00:29:08.310 He's going to work a part-time job at the pub nearby. 373 00:29:09.120 --> 00:29:14.010 Oh god. All that time he used for studying was a waste. 374 00:29:14.010 --> 00:29:17.130 I thought that even if it took a long time, 375 00:29:17.130 --> 00:29:20.290 Jeong Bong could do it. 376 00:29:20.290 --> 00:29:23.560 If he would just be tenacious and patient. 377 00:29:23.560 --> 00:29:28.590 Aigoo. It's not like anyone could go for the Bar Exam. 378 00:29:28.590 --> 00:29:31.460 Bo Ra is amazing. 379 00:29:35.170 --> 00:29:37.600 How about Go Stop after a while? 380 00:29:37.600 --> 00:29:40.590 Yes, let's. That's good. 381 00:29:40.590 --> 00:29:42.730 I'm too lazy to make dinner anyway. 382 00:29:42.730 --> 00:29:45.870 Let's ask Jeong Bong to make kimchi fried rice 383 00:29:45.870 --> 00:29:49.120 and the three of us should loosen our hands tonight. 384 00:29:49.940 --> 00:29:53.420 Aigoo. Really. Hyungnim. 385 00:29:53.420 --> 00:29:57.630 I'm not in the position to play cards with Seon Young. 386 00:30:02.290 --> 00:30:06.820 Bo Ra's mom, marrying with the same family name is just nothing. 387 00:30:06.820 --> 00:30:11.390 That... what did they say it was...Unnecessary? Unenforced. 388 00:30:11.390 --> 00:30:15.170 Well, anyway, the law is changing. 389 00:30:15.170 --> 00:30:18.360 Marrying with the same family name, you can't even register the marriage. 390 00:30:18.360 --> 00:30:22.450 And if they have a child they can't put it on the family registry. I don't like that. 391 00:30:22.450 --> 00:30:26.000 They said that the law is changing! The law. 392 00:30:26.840 --> 00:30:28.950 Is it because you don't like Seon Woo? 393 00:30:28.950 --> 00:30:33.960 No, of course not. There's no one like Seon Woo. 394 00:30:33.960 --> 00:30:35.900 Then, just coolly say okay! 395 00:30:35.900 --> 00:30:39.080 It's so uncomfortable being in the middle of this. 396 00:30:39.080 --> 00:30:41.830 I was about to relieve the pain of menopause with Go Stop. But what is this? 397 00:30:41.830 --> 00:30:44.050 What is this? It's so annoying! 398 00:30:44.050 --> 00:30:47.040 All the others are okay with it. 399 00:30:47.040 --> 00:30:49.760 My aunt who's over 70 is okay with it. 400 00:30:49.760 --> 00:30:53.560 How are you more conservative than a 70-year old grandma? 401 00:30:57.520 --> 00:30:59.600 Take more medications. 402 00:31:00.830 --> 00:31:02.490 <i>[University Hospital]</i> 403 00:31:02.490 --> 00:31:06.090 How about dinner? With who? 404 00:31:09.240 --> 00:31:12.500 It's the one who introduced "Trash" to you right? 405 00:31:12.500 --> 00:31:15.680 Tell her that I'll treat her to dinner next time. 406 00:31:15.680 --> 00:31:17.790 I'm very thankful to that person. 407 00:31:22.090 --> 00:31:24.450 I'm planning to tell them today. 408 00:31:25.130 --> 00:31:29.160 You can't back out again, okay? 409 00:31:29.160 --> 00:31:33.110 I'll be the one who's telling them, so trust me and just follow. 410 00:31:33.110 --> 00:31:36.700 I'll tell Ahjusshi and Ahjumma. 411 00:31:36.700 --> 00:31:41.100 <i>Hey, just focus on yours. I'll handle my own family.</i> 412 00:31:41.100 --> 00:31:45.280 I'll talk to my parents and convince them so 413 00:31:46.110 --> 00:31:48.390 just worry about yourself. 414 00:32:12.520 --> 00:32:15.810 Taek said that he's going to be late, right? 415 00:32:16.720 --> 00:32:20.150 Today, tomorrow and the day after, he has competitions. 416 00:32:23.120 --> 00:32:25.090 I'm here. 417 00:32:25.090 --> 00:32:28.180 Seon Woo, what brings you here today? 418 00:32:28.890 --> 00:32:31.410 I have something to tell you. 419 00:32:44.460 --> 00:32:48.660 Mom, please give your consent. 420 00:32:49.960 --> 00:32:54.390 I want to marry Bo Ra. Please allow us. 421 00:33:07.140 --> 00:33:08.770 Seon Woo, 422 00:33:10.030 --> 00:33:14.500 don't rush things too much. 423 00:33:15.110 --> 00:33:19.260 I'm not completely against it. 424 00:33:20.240 --> 00:33:23.460 You haven't finished your studies. 425 00:33:23.460 --> 00:33:28.390 You have to graduate too. There're lots of things to do. 426 00:33:28.390 --> 00:33:32.970 And also, you and Bo Ra as of now 427 00:33:32.970 --> 00:33:37.650 even if you might like each other to death, 428 00:33:38.520 --> 00:33:41.630 you can never know about the future. 429 00:33:42.620 --> 00:33:45.260 So, let's do it slowly. 430 00:33:45.260 --> 00:33:49.250 And let's give it a little bit more time. 431 00:33:50.580 --> 00:33:52.180 Mom. 432 00:33:56.600 --> 00:34:01.380 I have been seeing Bo Ra for 6 years. 433 00:34:04.700 --> 00:34:07.650 My feelings isn't just a fleeting one. 434 00:34:08.760 --> 00:34:12.050 And, I'm not planning to marry her right away. 435 00:34:12.050 --> 00:34:15.130 I'm not talking like this to you for that. 436 00:34:17.110 --> 00:34:22.390 I want to date her with the intention of getting married. But, I want to get your permission first 437 00:34:22.390 --> 00:34:25.080 and I want to date her with confidence. 438 00:34:25.690 --> 00:34:32.330 Mom, up to now I've never once done something you told me not to do. 439 00:34:32.330 --> 00:34:38.250 College and even my major. I did all the things you wanted. 440 00:34:38.250 --> 00:34:40.850 I'm not regretting it but 441 00:34:42.200 --> 00:34:47.700 I want to marry someone I love. 442 00:34:51.410 --> 00:34:56.450 Can you just let this one go? 443 00:34:56.450 --> 00:35:02.480 ♫ <i> You can’t change that with any other happiness </i> ♫ 444 00:35:02.480 --> 00:35:09.060 ♫ <i> Even if we can’t solve this complicated world </i> ♫ 445 00:35:09.060 --> 00:35:16.040 ♫ <i> Some day, good days will come again </i> ♫ 446 00:35:16.040 --> 00:35:19.910 ♫ <i> Because isn’t that what life is about? </i> ♫ 447 00:35:19.910 --> 00:35:22.220 I'm going to the hospital again. 448 00:35:23.810 --> 00:35:31.500 ♫ <i> It’s about breathing together </i> ♫ 449 00:35:31.500 --> 00:35:38.610 ♫ <i> There’s no sturdier wall than that </i> ♫ 450 00:35:38.610 --> 00:35:41.080 I'll be going. Don't come out. 451 00:35:41.080 --> 00:35:44.630 Jeong Hwan! 452 00:35:44.630 --> 00:35:47.410 What about the car key? Be careful when you drive. 453 00:35:47.410 --> 00:35:51.170 If you get sleepy, stop at the rest stop, okay? 454 00:35:51.170 --> 00:35:53.380 You guys always do this whenever I come. 455 00:35:53.380 --> 00:35:56.590 I often come here. Am I a guest? 456 00:35:56.590 --> 00:35:58.930 Children usually become guests when they get old. 457 00:35:58.930 --> 00:36:02.900 Is your car maintained well? What about gas? 458 00:36:02.900 --> 00:36:05.920 The car runs very smooth. The gas is full. 459 00:36:05.920 --> 00:36:10.010 The guest is going so the owner Ahjummoni should just take care of herself. 460 00:36:10.010 --> 00:36:12.460 Don't worry about Mom. Take a good care of yourself. 461 00:36:12.460 --> 00:36:16.040 If you stay any longer, you'll probably arrive at dawn. Hurry! 462 00:36:17.190 --> 00:36:18.720 Victory. 463 00:36:21.820 --> 00:36:23.340 Victory. 464 00:36:24.220 --> 00:36:25.720 Hurry up! You're going to arrive at dawn! 465 00:36:25.720 --> 00:36:28.090 Go on in. 466 00:36:30.930 --> 00:36:33.370 Aigoo. 467 00:36:36.340 --> 00:36:43.220 ♫ <i> Some day, good days will come again </i> ♫ 468 00:36:43.220 --> 00:36:51.020 ♫ <i> Because isn’t that what life is about? </i> ♫ 469 00:36:51.020 --> 00:36:58.780 ♫ <i> It’s about breathing together </i> ♫ 470 00:36:58.780 --> 00:37:05.490 ♫ <i> There’s no sturdier wall than that </i> ♫ 471 00:37:05.490 --> 00:37:12.560 ♫ <i>So we can overcome all the countless hardships </i> ♫ 472 00:37:12.560 --> 00:37:20.450 ♫ <i> How many times did you want to cry? </i> ♫ 473 00:37:20.450 --> 00:37:22.810 Right. Your car. 474 00:37:22.810 --> 00:37:24.440 You have to go down to Sacheon. 475 00:37:24.440 --> 00:37:27.100 The car broke down. I'm going to ride the bus. 476 00:37:31.800 --> 00:37:34.250 I'll just drink then sleep on the way. 477 00:37:34.250 --> 00:37:41.540 ♫ <i> The love we share together made me like that </i> ♫ 478 00:37:45.140 --> 00:37:52.860 ♫ <i>Because isn’t that what life is about? </i> ♫ 479 00:37:52.860 --> 00:38:00.680 ♫ <i> It’s about breathing together </i> ♫ 480 00:38:00.680 --> 00:38:07.240 ♫ <i>There’s no sturdier wall than that </i> ♫ 481 00:38:07.240 --> 00:38:14.130 ♫ <i> So we can overcome all the countless hardships </i> ♫ 482 00:38:36.600 --> 00:38:38.290 Honey. 483 00:38:39.890 --> 00:38:45.120 I'm not saying this just because he's not my biological son, so 484 00:38:45.820 --> 00:38:48.810 don't misunderstand me, but hear me out. 485 00:38:50.210 --> 00:38:55.440 Taek... when Taek first said he wanted to play Baduk 486 00:38:55.440 --> 00:38:59.790 you remember how much I opposed it, right? 487 00:39:01.690 --> 00:39:03.480 I remember... 488 00:39:04.610 --> 00:39:08.000 Bo Ra's dad goes to the Association 489 00:39:08.000 --> 00:39:11.480 he was going to bring Deok Seon originally. 490 00:39:11.480 --> 00:39:15.150 But Deok Seon, that girl, 491 00:39:15.150 --> 00:39:18.190 was so crazy chasing the fumigator truck. 492 00:39:18.190 --> 00:39:22.320 Our Taekie was the one who clumsily went instead. 493 00:39:24.800 --> 00:39:30.780 Now that you think about it, you can never know a person's life. 494 00:39:30.780 --> 00:39:32.910 You can never know. 495 00:39:34.630 --> 00:39:40.260 Bo Ra's dad wanted to make him the second Cho Hyeon Yeon (South Korean 9-dan professional Baduk player. Considered one of the greatest players of all-time) 496 00:39:40.260 --> 00:39:42.620 At first, I just made him do it. 497 00:39:42.620 --> 00:39:46.570 But then... this child 498 00:39:46.570 --> 00:39:50.010 was living only looking at the Baduk board. 499 00:39:50.010 --> 00:39:54.750 So that day, the Baduk board and the stones 500 00:39:54.750 --> 00:39:56.790 I threw them all away. 501 00:39:57.540 --> 00:40:02.670 But then, was it the next day... 502 00:40:02.670 --> 00:40:06.900 I thought he was asleep. I opened the door 503 00:40:06.900 --> 00:40:11.190 and he was looking at the Baduk manual alone in his room. 504 00:40:12.450 --> 00:40:18.670 I threw it away but it seemed like he brought it back secretly. 505 00:40:18.670 --> 00:40:21.820 He was scared that I would scold him. 506 00:40:21.820 --> 00:40:24.200 He was looking at me with eyes of a startled rabbit. 507 00:40:24.200 --> 00:40:28.590 He strained so much just so he won't have it taken away. 508 00:40:29.870 --> 00:40:32.630 How could I win against that? 509 00:40:33.570 --> 00:40:37.260 After that day, I just forced my eyes shut 510 00:40:37.260 --> 00:40:40.020 and made him play Baduk. 511 00:40:40.020 --> 00:40:43.180 I... alone 512 00:40:43.180 --> 00:40:47.310 had no confidence to back him up. 513 00:40:47.310 --> 00:40:55.750 My child, I wanted him to live ordinarily but it was just my greed. 514 00:40:55.750 --> 00:41:00.670 A child... doesn't do what I plan for him to do. 515 00:41:05.160 --> 00:41:09.190 Do you think you can win against Seon Woo? 516 00:41:11.300 --> 00:41:16.200 Even if you do win, that's not winning. 517 00:41:16.200 --> 00:41:19.910 They say there is no parent who can win over a child. 518 00:41:19.910 --> 00:41:25.580 Those words... they are not wrong. Entirely not wrong. 519 00:41:34.440 --> 00:41:36.330 Here. 520 00:41:36.980 --> 00:41:40.050 <i>Mom, I'm home.</i> 521 00:41:43.030 --> 00:41:45.570 What brings her here at night? 522 00:41:57.140 --> 00:42:01.800 Mom, Dad. 523 00:42:05.790 --> 00:42:09.880 I want to get married to Seon Woo. 524 00:42:12.590 --> 00:42:15.140 I wish you would approve of it. 525 00:42:20.030 --> 00:42:21.760 You can't. 526 00:42:24.290 --> 00:42:26.410 You have the same family names. 527 00:42:26.410 --> 00:42:29.160 If you get married, in your family registry 528 00:42:29.160 --> 00:42:33.440 it would not say 'spouse' but 'cohabitant.' It would be registered as 'cohabitant.' 529 00:42:33.440 --> 00:42:37.660 Aigoo. If your grandmother was alive she would collapse. 530 00:42:37.660 --> 00:42:39.850 You can never do it. 531 00:42:42.620 --> 00:42:46.260 What about you, Dad? Do you think the same? 532 00:42:50.270 --> 00:42:54.290 Is it because you don't like Seon Woo? 533 00:42:54.290 --> 00:42:59.370 Seon Woo is not the problem here. Do you think I'm like this because of him? 534 00:42:59.370 --> 00:43:02.090 Then is it because he is younger than me? 535 00:43:02.890 --> 00:43:07.970 Your parents are not that conservative. 536 00:43:07.970 --> 00:43:10.760 Is it really because of the law? 537 00:43:12.620 --> 00:43:15.900 Then, if there's no problem with the law, 538 00:43:15.900 --> 00:43:18.820 you will be giving approval for our marriage, right? 539 00:43:22.710 --> 00:43:27.820 Next year, same family name and family origin marriages will be temporarily acceptable. 540 00:43:27.820 --> 00:43:31.160 The National Assembly is preparing a bill now. 541 00:43:32.260 --> 00:43:37.910 Yes, then will you live together only for 1 year? 542 00:43:37.910 --> 00:43:40.530 when you have kids later ... 543 00:43:40.530 --> 00:43:45.100 You can't even register his birth, what are you going to do about that? 544 00:43:45.100 --> 00:43:49.230 Next year they would temporarily allow it but after that the court 545 00:43:49.230 --> 00:43:54.690 will abandon the prohibition of same family name same family origin marriage. 546 00:43:54.690 --> 00:43:56.860 It's for sure they say. ♫ <i> The One Who Gives Happiness - Sunflower </i> ♫ 547 00:43:57.680 --> 00:44:02.140 That law will be gone now. ♫ <i> If you are with me, I will be happy </i> ♫ 548 00:44:02.890 --> 00:44:06.770 ♬<i> If the morning sunlight shines on the path we take </i>♬ 549 00:44:06.800 --> 00:44:12.700 Anyway, for Seon Woo or I... getting married right away would be hard. 550 00:44:12.700 --> 00:44:16.270 After I'm done with judicial training 551 00:44:16.270 --> 00:44:19.340 and when Seon Woo finishes the 4th year of Med School. 552 00:44:20.420 --> 00:44:22.910 We will get married then. ♫ <i> To be with you </i> ♫ 553 00:44:22.910 --> 00:44:25.640 Then, there won't be any problems legally. 554 00:44:26.470 --> 00:44:29.590 Have I ever disappointed Mom and Dad? ♫ <i> The one who gives happiness </i> ♫ 555 00:44:30.670 --> 00:44:33.380 I can live well with Seon Woo. 556 00:44:34.990 --> 00:44:36.780 Mom. ♫ <i> To me, you are </i> ♫ 557 00:44:38.560 --> 00:44:40.340 Dad. 558 00:44:41.390 --> 00:44:45.380 Believe in me this time too. ♫ <i> The one who gives happiness </i> ♫ 559 00:44:56.600 --> 00:45:02.420 ♬<i> Sometime even if the road is wearisome and lonely</i>♬ 560 00:45:02.420 --> 00:45:08.350 ♬<i> I wish for it as long as it's with you </i>♬ 561 00:45:08.350 --> 00:45:14.240 ♬ <i>Because if sometimes the day is filled with laughter from joy</i> 562 00:45:14.280 --> 00:45:18.020 Who's daughter is she? ♫ <i> I will say that I am happy </i> ♫ 563 00:45:18.020 --> 00:45:20.130 I could hear her voice crack. 564 00:45:20.130 --> 00:45:26.350 ♬<i> Even if looked around it will be the best </i>♬ 565 00:45:26.350 --> 00:45:32.150 ♬<i> If I am together with you </i>♬ 566 00:45:38.510 --> 00:45:41.270 Aigoo. Hyungnim, it's middle of winter. 567 00:45:41.270 --> 00:45:43.610 Why did you leave the door wide open? 568 00:45:43.610 --> 00:45:46.430 It's summertime inside me. 569 00:45:47.290 --> 00:45:50.240 It looks delicious! 570 00:45:50.240 --> 00:45:52.250 Where's your partner? 571 00:45:52.250 --> 00:45:56.270 Hmmm. It's good. He'll come soon. 572 00:45:56.270 --> 00:45:58.680 Hyungnim, where is kimchi? 573 00:45:58.680 --> 00:46:01.830 Kimchi? The sauce is over there. 574 00:46:01.830 --> 00:46:06.970 But still! You need kimchi to make the noodles delicious. 575 00:46:06.970 --> 00:46:10.380 Aigoo! Hyungnim! The smell is a killer already. 576 00:46:13.090 --> 00:46:14.920 You came? 577 00:46:14.920 --> 00:46:18.860 Aigoo. How did you know to cut and bring kimchi? 578 00:46:18.860 --> 00:46:21.600 If you have this with noodles it's delicious. 579 00:46:35.670 --> 00:46:38.080 What are you doing and not getting the noodles? 580 00:46:48.040 --> 00:46:50.200 Put the chives. 581 00:46:56.110 --> 00:47:00.910 But then, are Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra getting married? Isn't Cha In Pyo going for his military service? 582 00:47:00.910 --> 00:47:05.170 I heard if Oppa In Pyo would be out for vacation then they will have the wedding. 583 00:47:05.170 --> 00:47:09.210 Those two, I knew it since I saw Love Is In Your Embrace (MBC drama). 584 00:47:09.210 --> 00:47:12.490 Those stares were not acting. 585 00:47:13.510 --> 00:47:16.280 Why is he IOppa In Pyo? 586 00:47:16.280 --> 00:47:18.980 Because he's handsome. 587 00:47:21.700 --> 00:47:25.340 Do you want lots of kimchi in your gooksoo (noodle soup)? 588 00:47:25.340 --> 00:47:29.680 Yes, give me a lot. 589 00:47:29.680 --> 00:47:31.910 That's enough. It'll get salty. 590 00:47:33.660 --> 00:47:37.400 Aigoo. Why isn't the errand boy coming? 591 00:47:37.400 --> 00:47:38.610 Servant son? 592 00:47:38.610 --> 00:47:41.940 There's this thing. Boo Hwan Dang's servant. 593 00:47:41.940 --> 00:47:46.100 Hanil Bank's errand boy, President Kim's errand boy. 594 00:47:48.090 --> 00:47:51.340 And here I thought someone gave birth. 595 00:47:54.550 --> 00:47:58.500 That errand boy really doesn't listen well. 596 00:47:58.500 --> 00:48:01.200 If he's told to come then he should come quickly. 597 00:48:01.200 --> 00:48:03.620 What about you, Seon Yeong? Should I put a lot of pepper? 598 00:48:03.620 --> 00:48:07.170 No thanks for me. Put a lot on my Oppa's. 599 00:48:07.170 --> 00:48:11.730 Aigoo! Stop feeding him. Why? He can't use his strength that much? 600 00:48:11.730 --> 00:48:15.260 Why are you feeding him a lot of peppers? He's just eating peppers these days. 601 00:48:15.260 --> 00:48:17.530 Stop taking care of him. 602 00:48:17.530 --> 00:48:19.660 How did you know it's good for a man's body? 603 00:48:19.660 --> 00:48:21.360 Give me that. 604 00:48:21.360 --> 00:48:23.720 You would catch a person soon. 605 00:48:23.720 --> 00:48:27.150 Give me a lot of peppers. Give my Oppa a lot too. 606 00:48:27.150 --> 00:48:29.420 - Here. Stop feeding him. - Why, won't he use the strength well? 607 00:48:33.110 --> 00:48:35.600 The neighborhood is quiet. 608 00:48:35.600 --> 00:48:39.510 It's because the kids grew and all left. 609 00:48:39.510 --> 00:48:40.940 Where's Jin Joo? 610 00:48:40.940 --> 00:48:42.270 She went to school. 611 00:48:42.270 --> 00:48:48.220 If not for Jin Joo, this neighborhood would be all old couples. 612 00:48:48.220 --> 00:48:54.370 Oh then, I haven't seen Taek today and yesterday. Does he have a big competition? 613 00:48:54.370 --> 00:48:56.650 The Championship Series (guksoo jeon) has started. 614 00:48:56.650 --> 00:48:58.650 This? (guksoo = noodles) 615 00:48:58.650 --> 00:49:00.890 Right. Noodles (guksoo) and pancake (jeon). 616 00:49:00.890 --> 00:49:04.890 You should eat a lot and try winning. 617 00:49:05.890 --> 00:49:10.970 But then, I think Taek's face has shrunk to half it's size. 618 00:49:12.720 --> 00:49:16.570 Aigoo, so why did you blow air on the child. 619 00:49:16.570 --> 00:49:19.430 What? What wind did I blow? 620 00:49:19.430 --> 00:49:23.250 Bo Ra's dad, are you on menopause too? You're forgetting things. 621 00:49:24.020 --> 00:49:28.620 Mom! Dad! There's news that Taek is dating! 622 00:49:28.620 --> 00:49:30.730 On the front page. 623 00:49:31.520 --> 00:49:32.600 With whom? 624 00:49:32.600 --> 00:49:34.550 Is it a celebrity again? 625 00:49:34.550 --> 00:49:36.440 Don't be surprised. 626 00:49:37.800 --> 00:49:40.800 <i>9-dan Choi Taek in a Passionate Relationship</i> 627 00:49:41.340 --> 00:49:44.560 Isn't it the best? Isn't it shocking? 628 00:49:45.950 --> 00:49:47.940 It's wrong. 629 00:49:47.940 --> 00:49:49.430 It's all fake. 630 00:49:49.430 --> 00:49:51.770 These two hold hands all the time. 631 00:49:51.770 --> 00:49:55.160 Deok Seon looks good on this picture. 632 00:49:55.160 --> 00:49:56.290 They often watch a movie together. 633 00:49:56.290 --> 00:49:59.390 Wow, my daughter looks good. 634 00:49:59.390 --> 00:50:02.590 They went to the public bath together when they were kids. 635 00:50:02.590 --> 00:50:06.990 What to do about that reporter? He guessed wrong. 636 00:50:06.990 --> 00:50:09.600 It's bull sh*t, right? 637 00:50:25.160 --> 00:50:28.900 Who is this? Miss Deok Seon? 638 00:50:28.900 --> 00:50:31.260 Hi. 639 00:50:31.260 --> 00:50:35.670 Taek is almost done. It went on for 13 hours straight. 640 00:50:35.670 --> 00:50:37.190 for 13 hours? 641 00:50:37.190 --> 00:50:42.670 He's almost dead. I feel pity for him. 642 00:50:43.740 --> 00:50:48.180 But he still won. He flipped the panel at the very end. 643 00:50:49.980 --> 00:50:54.620 Our Taek suffered so much but at least there's a reward. 644 00:50:54.620 --> 00:50:55.540 Pardon? 645 00:50:55.540 --> 00:50:58.360 His girlfriend comes and waits for him like this. 646 00:50:59.530 --> 00:51:04.370 Taek already told me and Mr. Yoo. 647 00:51:07.460 --> 00:51:09.210 Thank you. 648 00:51:10.220 --> 00:51:12.870 For what, Manager? 649 00:51:12.870 --> 00:51:16.710 Just because. Thank you. 650 00:51:17.870 --> 00:51:22.250 By the way, you two should've been more careful. 651 00:51:22.250 --> 00:51:24.620 What are you going to do with the newspaper article today? 652 00:51:25.720 --> 00:51:27.000 Is Taek aware of it too? 653 00:51:27.000 --> 00:51:30.200 He heard it from reporters right after the competition today. 654 00:51:31.120 --> 00:51:33.160 You know his personality right? 655 00:51:33.160 --> 00:51:37.580 Just coolly acknowledge it. It's the truth. 656 00:51:37.580 --> 00:51:41.410 Anyhow, since you're here ... 657 00:51:41.410 --> 00:51:46.230 Here .. I'll go home. 658 00:51:46.230 --> 00:51:47.770 Drop him off safely. 659 00:51:47.770 --> 00:51:50.940 Yes. Good bye. 660 00:52:09.340 --> 00:52:12.130 Is this a dream, or not? 661 00:52:16.740 --> 00:52:20.390 How can you play Baduk for 13 hours? 662 00:52:20.390 --> 00:52:22.820 Right. 663 00:52:22.820 --> 00:52:24.950 You worked hard. 664 00:52:25.760 --> 00:52:28.580 Yes, so did you. 665 00:52:40.160 --> 00:52:43.740 Just do as I said, okay? 666 00:52:43.740 --> 00:52:49.220 Both families are having a hard time because of Seon Woo and Bo Ra. 667 00:52:50.310 --> 00:52:56.590 But if they find out about our relationship, it will be too traumatic. 668 00:53:02.680 --> 00:53:08.090 So tell them that the article about us today is not true. 669 00:53:09.750 --> 00:53:13.880 No, I won't lie. 670 00:53:16.420 --> 00:53:20.890 We lied for six years. I don't want to lie anymore. 671 00:53:25.590 --> 00:53:29.660 After time passes, 672 00:53:29.660 --> 00:53:33.200 we can tell them then. 673 00:53:33.200 --> 00:53:37.220 Both your parents and my parents ... 674 00:53:37.220 --> 00:53:40.580 are always willing to listen to us. 675 00:53:41.580 --> 00:53:43.740 But now ... 676 00:53:45.930 --> 00:53:48.160 Now is not the time. 677 00:53:58.790 --> 00:54:01.560 I am confident I will not change. 678 00:54:05.480 --> 00:54:07.320 Are you not? 679 00:54:11.790 --> 00:54:13.610 When is Taek coming home? 680 00:54:13.610 --> 00:54:15.800 It's about time for him to arrive. 681 00:54:15.800 --> 00:54:18.220 Still, we should ask him. 682 00:54:18.220 --> 00:54:21.830 No, it can't be. 683 00:54:21.830 --> 00:54:24.500 No, I'm right! There's something between them two. 684 00:54:24.500 --> 00:54:29.020 Damn it you punk! What are you saying! Stop speaking nonsense! 685 00:54:29.020 --> 00:54:31.980 Do you want to see your mom collapse? 686 00:54:31.980 --> 00:54:37.580 Just be quiet. Same family name is already hard to handle as it is. 687 00:54:37.580 --> 00:54:41.580 Aigoo. What double in-laws. <i>(For traditional Koreans, double in-laws was similar to incest.)</i> 688 00:54:41.680 --> 00:54:46.020 Aigoo. If you want to send your mother to the other world then continue on. 689 00:54:46.020 --> 00:54:48.140 Honey? 690 00:54:48.140 --> 00:54:50.200 Hon-- 691 00:54:50.200 --> 00:54:52.760 I'm right. 692 00:54:53.700 --> 00:54:54.750 Go on. 693 00:54:54.750 --> 00:54:57.280 We're leaving. 694 00:54:57.280 --> 00:55:00.360 It won't be it so don't worry too much. 695 00:55:05.770 --> 00:55:08.810 See! There's something between them two. 696 00:55:08.810 --> 00:55:11.140 Why do you come together? 697 00:55:13.320 --> 00:55:19.850 You two... The article is not true, right? 698 00:55:21.410 --> 00:55:24.330 Taek, is it true? It's not right? 699 00:55:24.330 --> 00:55:27.050 The reporter got it wrong, right? 700 00:55:27.050 --> 00:55:31.580 -It's not correct, right? -The article is not true, right? 701 00:55:49.310 --> 00:55:52.750 No. You know the relationship between us. 702 00:55:52.750 --> 00:55:56.270 See. I told you. 703 00:55:57.350 --> 00:55:59.680 Does it look like our relationship will change? 704 00:55:59.680 --> 00:56:02.060 There are all kinds of relationships. 705 00:56:02.060 --> 00:56:03.990 In a day or two, where is the relationship. Where? 706 00:56:06.940 --> 00:56:08.640 <i>Taek.</i> 707 00:56:09.430 --> 00:56:11.590 <i>I trust you.</i> 708 00:56:11.590 --> 00:56:15.010 <i>Do we look like we're going to change easily?</i> 709 00:56:17.050 --> 00:56:18.880 <i>I won't change.</i> 710 00:56:22.370 --> 00:56:27.580 <i>So, let's tell them slowly.</i> 711 00:56:30.400 --> 00:56:32.240 <i>Okay?</i> 712 00:56:37.650 --> 00:56:40.460 <i>In exchange, I will give you a gift.</i> 713 00:56:46.090 --> 00:56:47.950 <i>I love you.</i> 714 00:56:57.600 --> 00:57:03.930 ♫ <i> When I look into your eyes </i> ♫ ♫ <i> Miracle - Kim Dong Ryul </i> ♫ 715 00:57:05.740 --> 00:57:11.920 ♫ <i> Everything seems like a dream </i> ♫ 716 00:57:13.860 --> 00:57:17.830 ♫ <i> Among so many people </i> ♫ 717 00:57:17.830 --> 00:57:24.090 ♫ <i> It might have been a miracle that we are made for each other </i> ♫ 718 00:57:24.090 --> 00:57:27.880 ♫ <i> It might be a miracle </i> ♫ 719 00:57:27.880 --> 00:57:32.880 That time, more than same family name, being double in-laws was more opposed. 720 00:57:32.880 --> 00:57:38.390 I matured quickly. But he only played baduk, 721 00:57:38.390 --> 00:57:42.140 so I had to convince him and pushed off the announcement. 722 00:57:42.140 --> 00:57:46.020 We got married after dating for 2 years. 723 00:57:46.020 --> 00:57:50.220 At that time, I was busy and he was busy too. 724 00:57:50.220 --> 00:57:54.940 We saw together only for 2 months. 725 00:57:56.370 --> 00:58:01.940 Our dates were... often on the neighborhood streets. 726 00:58:01.940 --> 00:58:08.340 ♫ <i> How could we have crossed each other like this </i> ♫ 727 00:58:08.340 --> 00:58:15.100 ♫ <i> Even though we had been so close </i> ♫ 728 00:58:18.330 --> 00:58:22.640 I'll walk you up to the main road. 729 00:58:24.360 --> 00:58:27.350 At least open your eyes correctly. 730 00:58:28.650 --> 00:58:33.350 ♫ <i> I will be with you to the end of the world </i> ♫ 731 00:58:33.420 --> 00:58:35.740 Did you just get home? 732 00:58:35.740 --> 00:58:37.990 Why didn't you call me? 733 00:58:40.810 --> 00:58:42.360 Okay. 734 00:58:42.360 --> 00:58:45.740 ♫ <i> Did you hear my prayer </i> ♫ 735 00:58:45.740 --> 00:58:50.090 ♫ <i> Did you listen carefully to my prayer </i> ♫ 736 00:58:50.090 --> 00:58:53.190 ♫ <i> When we run into each other just once a lifetime </i> ♫ 737 00:58:53.190 --> 00:58:55.290 Why didn't you go and sleep? 738 00:58:55.290 --> 00:58:57.970 Let's just walk around the neighborhood once. 739 00:58:58.830 --> 00:59:06.030 ♫ <i> We can recognize each other at once </i> ♫ 740 00:59:06.030 --> 00:59:09.750 There was nothing special about our dating. 741 00:59:09.750 --> 00:59:13.790 We did the same things as other couples did. 742 00:59:13.790 --> 00:59:16.460 We filmed several dramas together. 743 00:59:53.000 --> 00:59:56.710 Hey! Hey! Taek! If I play around and drink 744 00:59:56.710 --> 00:59:59.270 I am not Seong Deok Seon but your daughter. 745 00:59:59.270 --> 01:00:04.060 Do you do this deliberately to piss me off? I told you I don't like this. 746 01:00:09.360 --> 01:00:12.930 Taek! Taek! 747 01:00:12.930 --> 01:00:15.060 Just once! It's an office party. 748 01:00:15.060 --> 01:00:17.630 Taek! Just once! 749 01:00:17.630 --> 01:00:20.640 Huh? 750 01:00:21.250 --> 01:00:27.600 ♫ <i> How could we have crossed each other like this </i> ♫ 751 01:00:27.600 --> 01:00:29.980 ♫ <i> Even though we had been so close </i> ♫ 752 01:00:29.980 --> 01:00:31.710 How much was it? 753 01:00:34.630 --> 01:00:36.430 Do you want to die? 754 01:00:37.360 --> 01:00:39.670 Do you think 30 million won is a child's name? 755 01:00:39.670 --> 01:00:42.620 You just lent that money without a promisory note? 756 01:00:43.960 --> 01:00:46.810 I'm thirsty. 757 01:00:46.810 --> 01:00:48.110 Who is it? Give me the name. 758 01:00:48.110 --> 01:00:51.000 The's someone. He's a colleague. You don't know him. 759 01:00:51.000 --> 01:00:53.270 Tell me the name. What's his name! 760 01:00:53.270 --> 01:00:55.290 He said he'd pay back right away. 761 01:00:55.290 --> 01:00:57.590 I told you to tell me the name! 762 01:00:57.590 --> 01:01:01.210 ♫ <i> We have not enough time even to love </i> ♫ 763 01:01:01.210 --> 01:01:05.210 ♫ <i> Did you hear my prayer </i> ♫ 764 01:01:05.210 --> 01:01:09.380 ♫ <i> Did you carefully listen to my prayer </i> ♫ 765 01:01:09.380 --> 01:01:13.080 ♫ <i> When we run into each other just once in a lifetime </i> ♫ 766 01:01:13.080 --> 01:01:18.130 <i>1988 Seong Deok Seon's diary</i> 767 01:01:18.130 --> 01:01:26.100 ♫ <i> We can recognize each other at once </i> ♫ 768 01:01:26.100 --> 01:01:31.080 ♫ <i> Like this </i> ♫ 769 01:01:34.950 --> 01:01:38.240 <i>[he first snow came. My life's worst day.</i> 770 01:01:38.240 --> 01:01:41.450 <i>They say the success rate of confessing on the first day of snow is 90%</i> 771 01:01:44.700 --> 01:01:48.380 <i>For Seon Woo to confess, I even sent a letter to Starry night and waited for this day.</i> 772 01:01:48.380 --> 01:01:51.740 <i>In the end, just like that my love fell like the first snow.]</i> 773 01:02:05.090 --> 01:02:10.200 ♫ <i> How could we have crossed each other like this </i> ♫ 774 01:02:10.200 --> 01:02:11.730 Crazy. 775 01:02:11.730 --> 01:02:15.560 ♫ <i> Even though we had been so close </i> ♫ 776 01:02:15.560 --> 01:02:18.340 Hey. Give it to me. 777 01:02:18.340 --> 01:02:19.640 Hey! 778 01:02:19.640 --> 01:02:22.130 Give it to me. 779 01:02:22.130 --> 01:02:23.750 Hey! 780 01:02:25.050 --> 01:02:26.180 Did you read it? 781 01:02:26.180 --> 01:02:27.840 I couldn't read it. 782 01:02:29.170 --> 01:02:30.820 Go hurry in. 783 01:02:30.820 --> 01:02:36.970 ♫ <i>I will be with you to the end of the world </i> ♫ 784 01:02:36.970 --> 01:02:42.120 ♫ <i> How long have you sought me </i> ♫ 785 01:02:42.120 --> 01:02:45.030 ♫ <i> How long have you lost your way </i> ♫ 786 01:02:45.030 --> 01:02:49.120 ♫ <i> Did you hear my prayer </i> ♫ 787 01:02:49.120 --> 01:02:50.290 It's been a while. 788 01:02:50.290 --> 01:02:53.160 It hurts. What's wrong? 789 01:02:53.910 --> 01:02:56.060 Because I'm so glad to see you. 790 01:02:58.390 --> 01:03:01.040 That crazy bastard. 791 01:03:02.120 --> 01:03:05.810 ♫ <i> we can recognize each other at once </i> ♫ 792 01:03:05.810 --> 01:03:09.190 Dating, then getting married. 793 01:03:09.190 --> 01:03:12.190 What did I like the most? 794 01:03:12.190 --> 01:03:14.000 Ah, I quit taking sleeping pills. 795 01:03:14.000 --> 01:03:16.740 I met her and I stopped taking sleeping pills completely. 796 01:03:20.880 --> 01:03:23.040 Since when did I like her? 797 01:03:26.310 --> 01:03:28.840 I don't remember. 798 01:03:28.840 --> 01:03:31.640 Did she say it was 1989? 799 01:03:31.640 --> 01:03:35.600 She still doesn't know about me. 800 01:03:36.580 --> 01:03:38.770 Is she really my wife? 801 01:03:57.140 --> 01:04:05.700 ♫ <i>Today, I got a call from a forgotten friend</i> ♫ ♫ <i>Hyehwadong - The Zoo</i> ♫ 802 01:04:05.700 --> 01:04:12.690 ♫ <i>that he will be leaving far away tomorrow</i> ♫ 803 01:04:15.350 --> 01:04:23.850 ♫ <i>He wants to meet in the alley when we were young, where we used to run and play together</i> ♫ 804 01:04:23.850 --> 01:04:31.280 ♫ <i>Because tomorrow he will go far, far away</i> ♫ 805 01:04:33.480 --> 01:04:42.370 ♫ <i>Riding a bumpy subway and finding my way back</i> ♫ 806 01:04:42.370 --> 01:04:51.020 ♫ <i>so many things we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫ 807 01:04:51.020 --> 01:04:55.870 ♫ <i>When we were young, this narrow alley looked so wide</i> ♫ 808 01:04:55.870 --> 01:04:57.820 <i>Our Taek, drink milk and grow up quickly.</i> 809 01:04:57.820 --> 01:05:00.970 <i>You should hurry and grow up to get married to Noona.</i> 810 01:05:00.970 --> 01:05:06.630 ♫ <i>My beloved old friend runs to greet me</i> ♫ 811 01:05:06.630 --> 01:05:09.950 <i>Shall we watch a movie?</i> 812 01:05:14.000 --> 01:05:16.960 <i>Let's watch a movie. Us.</i> 813 01:05:17.660 --> 01:05:19.040 <i>Hurry hurry!</i> 814 01:05:19.040 --> 01:05:20.810 <i>Deok Seon!</i> 815 01:05:27.150 --> 01:05:31.350 <i>I like Deok Seon. ♫ <i>the big world full of hope, he wants to meet i</i> ♫</i> 816 01:05:31.390 --> 01:05:35.910 <i>not as a friend, but as a girl.</i> 817 01:05:37.630 --> 01:05:40.750 <i>I don't think I can go tomorrow.</i> 818 01:05:40.750 --> 01:05:43.650 <i>An appointment came up with the people from the Association.</i> 819 01:05:43.650 --> 01:05:50.970 ♫ <i>On the day he returns let us meet again with a wide smile</i> ♫ 820 01:05:50.970 --> 01:05:59.260 ♫ <i>Tomorrow, he will go far, far away</i> ♫ 821 01:06:00.340 --> 01:06:08.780 ♫ <i>Riding a bumpy subway and finding my way back</i> ♫ 822 01:06:08.780 --> 01:06:11.470 ♫ <i>So many things</i> ♫ 823 01:06:11.470 --> 01:06:14.100 <i>But ...</i> 824 01:06:14.100 --> 01:06:17.700 ♫ <i>We have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫ 825 01:06:30.520 --> 01:06:32.370 <i>What is this?</i> 826 01:06:32.370 --> 01:06:34.200 <i>A turtle.</i> 827 01:06:40.270 --> 01:06:42.170 What does it mean? 828 01:06:43.520 --> 01:06:46.210 Everlasting love? 829 01:06:46.210 --> 01:06:48.620 You said you're going to propose to me? 830 01:06:48.620 --> 01:06:51.080 Is this the end? 831 01:06:51.080 --> 01:06:52.720 No. 832 01:06:59.360 --> 01:07:01.060 Deok Seon... 833 01:07:04.500 --> 01:07:06.490 I love you. 834 01:07:50.390 --> 01:07:51.250 Mom... 835 01:07:51.250 --> 01:07:53.440 Yes, you're home. 836 01:07:56.090 --> 01:07:58.660 Why are you already making side dishes? 837 01:07:58.660 --> 01:08:02.160 There is still half a month before I get married and come back from the honeymoon. 838 01:08:02.160 --> 01:08:06.850 I need to make it in advance. There are still ten more. 839 01:08:10.540 --> 01:08:12.110 No, no. Don't do it. 840 01:08:12.110 --> 01:08:15.100 Hey, you could do it so much later on. 841 01:08:15.100 --> 01:08:16.360 That's okay. 842 01:08:16.360 --> 01:08:20.330 I said don't do it. Just give it to me. 843 01:08:20.330 --> 01:08:23.400 Go in and take a rest. 844 01:08:23.400 --> 01:08:26.700 - Go in the room. - Seriously. 845 01:08:26.700 --> 01:08:28.730 I got it. 846 01:08:35.350 --> 01:08:40.050 Here. 847 01:09:01.770 --> 01:09:04.060 Dad, what are you doing? 848 01:09:05.780 --> 01:09:07.640 That, Bo Ra. 849 01:09:08.210 --> 01:09:13.260 Thank you for the new shoes that you bought. 850 01:09:13.260 --> 01:09:16.230 It fits your dad just right. 851 01:09:16.900 --> 01:09:19.930 Noona, did you buy Dad shoes? 852 01:09:19.930 --> 01:09:24.880 Yes, your noona ... 853 01:09:24.880 --> 01:09:27.510 purchased a pair of shoes for me so I can wear them at the wedding tomorrow. 854 01:09:27.510 --> 01:09:31.030 It's cheap so you can wear it however. 855 01:09:31.030 --> 01:09:33.640 You must be tired. Go in and take a rest. 856 01:09:33.640 --> 01:09:36.250 It's not even 9 pm yet. 857 01:09:38.050 --> 01:09:42.650 This bastard. Turn the TV off or turn the volume down! 858 01:09:42.650 --> 01:09:45.260 So your noona can have a good sleep! 859 01:09:45.260 --> 01:09:47.820 - This punk. - Okay. 860 01:10:19.830 --> 01:10:23.190 There's probably no one left out in the invitation list, right? 861 01:10:24.620 --> 01:10:28.920 Mom. The wedding is the day after tomorrow. 862 01:10:28.920 --> 01:10:32.340 Even if you give it now, it's already too late. 863 01:10:33.110 --> 01:10:38.610 My Jin Joo has nothing that she doesn't know. 864 01:10:40.100 --> 01:10:43.730 Your oppa, where is the new bridegroom? 865 01:10:43.730 --> 01:10:45.790 Isn't he probably with Unni Bora? 866 01:10:46.470 --> 01:10:49.540 They have been dating for several years. Seems they still like each other so much. 867 01:10:49.540 --> 01:10:52.120 Right, huh? 868 01:11:07.670 --> 01:11:08.880 Hello. 869 01:11:08.880 --> 01:11:12.190 Yes, Seon Woo. 870 01:11:12.190 --> 01:11:14.020 What brought you here? 871 01:11:14.020 --> 01:11:16.150 I have something to tell you. 872 01:11:16.150 --> 01:11:17.740 Did you have dinner? 873 01:11:17.740 --> 01:11:20.390 Yes, I did. 874 01:11:22.750 --> 01:11:26.610 Aren't you busy? You must have a lot to prepare for the wedding. 875 01:11:26.610 --> 01:11:30.230 I have all prepared. You know that I'm pretty meticulous. 876 01:11:32.680 --> 01:11:37.140 If you are still like that even after marriage Bo Ra would be hard on you. 877 01:11:38.310 --> 01:11:43.310 Do things in moderation 878 01:11:43.310 --> 01:11:47.120 you need to live like that for the household to be peaceful. Understand? 879 01:11:47.120 --> 01:11:48.980 Yes. 880 01:11:48.980 --> 01:11:52.570 And ... since Bo Ra is also working .. 881 01:11:52.570 --> 01:11:56.580 so .. you should do your own laundry and cooking. 882 01:11:56.580 --> 01:11:59.360 Yes, I will do well. 883 01:12:00.200 --> 01:12:04.300 Though I'm not as good as you, for the past 8 years .. 884 01:12:04.300 --> 01:12:07.930 there are things I learned from watching you, so 885 01:12:07.930 --> 01:12:10.400 I plan on following even just half of you. 886 01:12:10.400 --> 01:12:12.860 It's not like I have done something. 887 01:12:15.750 --> 01:12:22.100 Aigoo. Seon Woo, when did you grow up to be marrying already? 888 01:12:24.000 --> 01:12:29.870 Your mother and I are not sad at all. 889 01:12:29.870 --> 01:12:34.490 I don't know about other people, but I believe in you. 890 01:12:34.490 --> 01:12:35.860 Live a good life, Seon Woo. 891 01:12:35.860 --> 01:12:41.290 ♫ <i> It Would Have Been Great If Things Had Gone This Way - Cho Yong Pil </i> ♫ 892 01:12:42.970 --> 01:12:46.060 ♫ <i> So familiar in my eyes, this place </i> ♫ 893 01:12:46.060 --> 01:12:48.580 Ahjussi, this... 894 01:12:50.110 --> 01:12:51.190 What is this? 895 01:12:51.190 --> 01:12:52.940 The wedding invitation. 896 01:12:52.940 --> 01:12:54.570 Why do you give this to me? 897 01:12:54.570 --> 01:12:57.980 Not the ones I sent to the relatives and elders, 898 01:12:57.980 --> 01:13:03.860 for those that are close to me, I gave them this invitation. ♫ <i> In search of many things, I left for afar </i> ♫ 899 01:13:05.500 --> 01:13:15.600 Ahjussi, this is my real wedding invitation card. ♫ <i> Where had I been </i> ♫ 900 01:13:15.630 --> 01:13:18.130 ♫ <i> Flying high into the sky, I want to touch the stars </i> ♫ 901 01:13:18.130 --> 01:13:25.460 ♫ <i> But, forgetting all that was most precious, was this the way to live? </i> ♫ 902 01:13:25.460 --> 01:13:32.580 ♫ <i> It would have been great now if things had gone this way </i> ♫ 903 01:13:32.580 --> 01:13:41.030 ♫ <i> Standing in the shadows, you heal your weary heart </i> ♫ 904 01:13:41.030 --> 01:13:47.010 Will you please sit next to Mom at the wedding, right? ♫ <i> All thing precious were right beside you </i> ♫ 905 01:13:47.010 --> 01:13:51.560 ♫ <i> If only that was told to those going far away </i> ♫ 906 01:13:51.560 --> 01:13:55.950 Please sit next to my mom... 907 01:13:57.680 --> 01:13:59.750 so she won't feel lonely. 908 01:13:59.750 --> 01:14:05.140 ♫ <i> It would have been great now if things had gone this way </i> ♫ 909 01:14:05.140 --> 01:14:08.000 ♫ <i> Standing in the shadows </i> ♫ 910 01:14:08.000 --> 01:14:12.290 They said that you mature when you get married. I guess I'm maturing now. 911 01:14:12.290 --> 01:14:19.480 ♫ <i> All things precious were right beside you </i> ♫ 912 01:14:19.480 --> 01:14:26.640 ♫ <i> If only that was told to those going far away </i> ♫ 913 01:14:26.640 --> 01:14:29.920 Thank you, Ahjussi, for ... 914 01:14:31.710 --> 01:14:34.130 not making my mom feel lonely. 915 01:14:41.890 --> 01:14:46.760 <i> Bridegroom, son of Kim Seon Young and Choi Moo Seong </i> 916 01:15:02.850 --> 01:15:07.290 Aigoo. The color is beautiful. 917 01:15:10.200 --> 01:15:13.560 Oh my. Aigoo. Where are my senses at. 918 01:15:13.560 --> 01:15:15.580 I forgot to buy a kettle for you. 919 01:15:15.580 --> 01:15:16.710 Where are you going, Mom? 920 01:15:16.710 --> 01:15:18.020 I will go to the department store. 921 01:15:18.020 --> 01:15:20.620 That's okay. We don't need a kettle. Stop buying things. 922 01:15:20.620 --> 01:15:23.250 Do you know how much you need that? 923 01:15:23.250 --> 01:15:25.460 What are you doing? Go and sleep. 924 01:15:25.460 --> 01:15:27.020 - I will be back soon. - Hurry back. 925 01:15:27.020 --> 01:15:29.170 Okay, I'll go. 926 01:15:33.660 --> 01:15:35.230 I will go see a friend. 927 01:15:35.230 --> 01:15:38.910 Hey! Hurry back. Tomorrow is your sister's wedding. 928 01:15:38.910 --> 01:15:40.330 Okay. 929 01:15:40.330 --> 01:15:42.510 I'll be back soon. 930 01:15:59.160 --> 01:16:02.520 Yes. I'm doing fine. 931 01:16:02.520 --> 01:16:04.060 Are you okay? 932 01:16:04.060 --> 01:16:06.110 <i>What is okay?</i> 933 01:16:06.110 --> 01:16:08.480 <i>What's there not to be okay about?</i> 934 01:16:08.480 --> 01:16:11.740 I'm asking if the atmosphere in your house is okay. 935 01:16:11.740 --> 01:16:16.270 In ours, it has been strange since a week ago. 936 01:16:16.270 --> 01:16:17.960 <i>How?</i> 937 01:16:20.490 --> 01:16:24.040 I ... feel like ... 938 01:16:26.010 --> 01:16:27.650 I become a guest to them. 939 01:16:27.650 --> 01:16:31.400 <i>Your family is treating you so well, right?</i> 940 01:16:31.400 --> 01:16:33.620 <i>Me too.</i> 941 01:16:33.620 --> 01:16:36.820 <i>It's because Ahjussi and Ahjumma are sad.</i> 942 01:16:36.820 --> 01:16:39.960 <i>Aigoo. I'm feeling sorry all of a sudden.</i> 943 01:16:40.610 --> 01:16:44.050 Whenever they see me, they say to me 'go to bed or take a rest'. 944 01:16:44.900 --> 01:16:48.960 Seon Woo, I think I become a real stranger to them. 945 01:16:48.960 --> 01:16:51.230 <i>Why don't you change the atmosphere?</i> 946 01:16:51.230 --> 01:16:53.950 <i>Or take about old times with your family.</i> 947 01:16:53.950 --> 01:16:55.400 <i>Use this chance.</i> 948 01:16:56.450 --> 01:16:59.370 You're talking immaturely. 949 01:16:59.370 --> 01:17:03.030 If I say that to my family, It's going to be a sea of tears. 950 01:17:03.030 --> 01:17:05.400 <i>Oh, is that right?</i> 951 01:17:05.400 --> 01:17:11.990 <i>I won't ask you to meet me today. Spend the last day with your family. I will give in.</i> 952 01:17:13.070 --> 01:17:17.070 I also want to do that, but everybody here is busy. 953 01:17:17.070 --> 01:17:21.900 Mom went to the department store, and No Eul went out to see a friend... 954 01:17:21.900 --> 01:17:27.460 Deok Seon is on a flight. There's only Dad and I in the house. 955 01:17:27.460 --> 01:17:30.950 <i>Oh! Then chat with your father after a long while.</i> 956 01:17:32.420 --> 01:17:35.960 <i>You two are both the same blunt ... so</i> 957 01:17:35.960 --> 01:17:39.480 <i>or why don't you come out for lunch with me?</i> 958 01:17:40.490 --> 01:17:43.400 Hey, is it already time for lunch? 959 01:17:43.400 --> 01:17:46.390 Let's hang up. Dad should be hungry. 960 01:17:46.390 --> 01:17:48.920 Dad, are you hungry, aren't you? 961 01:17:57.120 --> 01:18:01.080 I made some fried rice that ... 962 01:18:01.080 --> 01:18:03.890 you like. 963 01:18:26.550 --> 01:18:28.460 Well... 964 01:18:29.190 --> 01:18:32.670 Are the preparations done? 965 01:18:32.670 --> 01:18:34.410 Yes. 966 01:18:44.010 --> 01:18:47.820 It's a bit dry, should I go and get some soup? 967 01:18:47.820 --> 01:18:50.170 It's okay. Hurry and eat. 968 01:18:50.170 --> 01:18:51.870 Okay. 969 01:19:08.490 --> 01:19:11.160 Do the shoes fit well? 970 01:19:11.160 --> 01:19:15.020 Yeah. It fits just right. 971 01:19:15.020 --> 01:19:19.380 How did you know Dad's shoe size? 972 01:19:29.210 --> 01:19:31.500 Eat. 973 01:19:44.300 --> 01:19:47.190 You should eat a lot. 974 01:19:58.190 --> 01:20:00.390 <i>Ssangmundong School Association</i> 975 01:20:00.390 --> 01:20:02.890 <i>Be happy] [Yeonsei University Medicine Department Class of 90</i> 976 01:20:02.890 --> 01:20:06.370 <i>Congratulations on your wedding</i> 977 01:20:09.770 --> 01:20:12.690 <i>For Bridegroom </i> 978 01:20:12.690 --> 01:20:17.230 <i>Bridegroom Seong Seon Woo Bride Seong Bo Ra </i> 979 01:21:00.400 --> 01:21:03.880 The ceremony will start soon... 980 01:21:03.880 --> 01:21:07.400 so we ask the guests to please have a seat. 981 01:21:07.400 --> 01:21:11.250 Yes, for a proper flow. 982 01:21:11.250 --> 01:21:17.110 Madam Cheetah who's from Ssangmoon-dong? If Ssangmundong's Madam Cheetah would keep quiet, 983 01:21:17.110 --> 01:21:19.390 - the wedding will start right away. - If the neighborhood wasn't watching ... 984 01:21:19.390 --> 01:21:25.270 I am saying this again. The ceremony will be starting soon, so those who are standing outside, your legs must be hurting. 985 01:21:25.270 --> 01:21:30.360 Please quickly take a seat, and we'll start the wedding. 986 01:21:30.360 --> 01:21:35.280 Hey! Lieutenant Kim! Dog Jeong Pal, come early will you? 987 01:21:37.010 --> 01:21:38.270 He's my friend. 988 01:21:38.270 --> 01:21:39.620 Son, son! 989 01:21:39.620 --> 01:21:41.590 Yes. 990 01:21:41.590 --> 01:21:43.220 Aigoo! 991 01:21:43.220 --> 01:21:45.700 My son, wow you look handsome! 992 01:21:49.940 --> 01:21:51.830 Hey, I said I would be the MC. 993 01:21:51.830 --> 01:21:56.950 For a person who just came from Sacheon. Look at Dong Ryong, don't worry. 994 01:21:56.950 --> 01:22:00.110 Right. Did you see Seon Woo? 995 01:22:00.110 --> 01:22:03.730 He's like a crazy bastard. It's like he can't control his facial expression. 996 01:22:03.730 --> 01:22:07.770 The next is today's star, the bridegroom will be entering. 997 01:22:07.770 --> 01:22:12.250 Now. Bridegroom, enter! 998 01:22:25.890 --> 01:22:28.070 Wow! 999 01:22:30.890 --> 01:22:33.590 His mouth is about to rip. - That crazy bastard. 1000 01:22:33.590 --> 01:22:36.450 Wow, Seon Woo! 1001 01:22:53.410 --> 01:22:55.060 Do I look okay? 1002 01:22:58.480 --> 01:23:00.910 Dad, are you nervous? 1003 01:23:00.910 --> 01:23:04.340 You should match your steps and don't trip. 1004 01:23:11.770 --> 01:23:16.120 Dad, aren't your shoes too big? What are you going to do if it falls off? 1005 01:23:16.120 --> 01:23:20.070 It's okay, girl. It fits just right. 1006 01:23:50.560 --> 01:23:54.310 Thank you. Go in. 1007 01:24:07.360 --> 01:24:10.520 Everyone, it's the highlight of the wedding ... 1008 01:24:10.520 --> 01:24:14.930 Please look towards the back. 1009 01:24:21.020 --> 01:24:23.000 Wow! 1010 01:24:27.780 --> 01:24:32.260 Now here enters the bride who is more beautiful and elegant than anyone else. 1011 01:24:32.260 --> 01:24:36.770 Yes, please give your applause with no reservations. Bride, enter. 1012 01:25:23.840 --> 01:25:27.130 Wow, Noona Bo Ra is so beautiful. 1013 01:25:33.270 --> 01:25:37.420 Yes, next is the people who until this day gave them blessings. 1014 01:25:37.420 --> 01:25:42.380 The thank you greetings to the parents who raised them with unconditional love. 1015 01:25:42.380 --> 01:25:45.810 First, bow to the bride's parents... 1016 01:25:45.810 --> 01:25:48.890 they will give their thankful greetings. 1017 01:25:58.310 --> 01:26:01.610 For raising her prettily with love and care... 1018 01:26:01.610 --> 01:26:05.790 Bride and bridegroom will bow with grateful hearts. 1019 01:26:05.790 --> 01:26:09.100 Bride and bridegroom, bow. 1020 01:26:15.740 --> 01:26:18.470 Yes, we have a truly beautiful and moving moment. 1021 01:26:18.470 --> 01:26:21.360 Yes, it is happening now. 1022 01:26:23.790 --> 01:26:26.800 It is a really warm moment. 1023 01:26:26.800 --> 01:26:29.210 Really. 1024 01:27:02.940 --> 01:27:06.960 Yes, the next is the picture for the relatives. 1025 01:27:06.960 --> 01:27:10.260 The relatives of the bride and bridegroom ... please come forward 1026 01:27:10.260 --> 01:27:13.960 Please come forward. 1027 01:27:13.960 --> 01:27:16.630 Now, are you all here? No one is left, right? 1028 01:27:16.630 --> 01:27:21.410 Oh wait! What are you doing? Come on here! 1029 01:27:21.410 --> 01:27:22.430 Me? 1030 01:27:22.430 --> 01:27:24.550 President Kim and everyone there! Come! 1031 01:27:24.550 --> 01:27:26.770 Us too? 1032 01:27:26.770 --> 01:27:28.610 Hurry up! 1033 01:27:28.610 --> 01:27:29.600 Wow! 1034 01:27:29.600 --> 01:27:30.940 One, two... 1035 01:27:30.940 --> 01:27:33.250 Three. 1036 01:27:36.640 --> 01:27:40.570 Yes. Now before we wrap up the picture session, 1037 01:27:40.570 --> 01:27:43.860 we will continue with the 'Seon Woo-ya, let's take a picture together' corner will proceed. 1038 01:27:43.860 --> 01:27:46.770 Seon Woo, let's take a picture together. 1039 01:27:48.880 --> 01:27:52.450 Everyone come out. What are you all doing? Where's Deok Seon? 1040 01:27:58.280 --> 01:28:00.870 What happened to your eyes, Deok Seon? Are you a panda? 1041 01:28:00.870 --> 01:28:02.200 Shut up! 1042 01:28:02.200 --> 01:28:03.860 Okay. 1043 01:28:03.860 --> 01:28:07.490 I ask you to take a good picture of us, please. 1044 01:28:07.490 --> 01:28:09.010 Are they your friends? 1045 01:28:09.010 --> 01:28:12.410 Yes. They are my neighborhood friends. Please take a good one. 1046 01:28:12.410 --> 01:28:15.490 Maybe that's why? You all look alike. 1047 01:28:24.880 --> 01:28:27.080 Now, I'm taking the picture. 1048 01:28:27.080 --> 01:28:32.520 One, two, three! If I say that .. smile a big smile okay? 1049 01:28:32.520 --> 01:28:37.490 Okay. One Two Three! 1050 01:28:43.470 --> 01:28:45.720 Bye! 1051 01:28:45.720 --> 01:28:48.950 Your unni hasn't left yet, right? 1052 01:28:48.950 --> 01:28:51.640 Of course. How can she leave without you? Hurry up! The car is parked right up front. 1053 01:28:51.640 --> 01:28:53.950 Wait. I need to go to the ladies room. Dad, this. 1054 01:28:53.950 --> 01:28:57.660 This is Unni's bag to take to the honeymoon. Be careful! 1055 01:28:57.660 --> 01:28:59.800 She didn't take this ... 1056 01:29:10.090 --> 01:29:13.780 I really hate this kind of stuff. 1057 01:29:14.530 --> 01:29:16.710 Hurry and go. 1058 01:29:19.800 --> 01:29:21.590 I'll have a good trip. 1059 01:29:21.590 --> 01:29:23.500 Yes. Yes. 1060 01:29:24.450 --> 01:29:26.380 Please go in. 1061 01:29:30.050 --> 01:29:33.340 Mom, am I going somewhere far? 1062 01:29:33.340 --> 01:29:36.840 My in-law's place is located right around the corner. Why are you crying so much? 1063 01:29:42.860 --> 01:29:47.150 I love you Mom. I'll live a good life. 1064 01:29:49.180 --> 01:29:51.870 Thank you for raising me. 1065 01:29:56.700 --> 01:30:00.020 Hyungnim, I'll be good. 1066 01:30:00.020 --> 01:30:02.580 Don't worry. 1067 01:30:02.580 --> 01:30:04.280 Right. 1069 01:30:44.700 --> 01:30:46.870 Now, let's go home too. 1070 01:30:46.870 --> 01:30:50.520 We should have a drink together among neighbors. 1071 01:30:50.520 --> 01:30:53.350 Yes, let's do that. 1072 01:30:54.140 --> 01:31:00.400 Oh my. Hey. Where's your dad? He was right here just a few seconds ago. 1073 01:31:00.400 --> 01:31:04.570 Oh right. He was here. 1074 01:31:17.020 --> 01:31:21.960 I didn't know my Bo Ra had so much tears. 1075 01:31:21.960 --> 01:31:26.580 Right? I didn't know either. 1076 01:31:34.270 --> 01:31:37.090 <i>To the daughter that I love</i> 1077 01:31:58.900 --> 01:32:01.780 <i>To my Dad that I love,</i> 1078 01:32:01.780 --> 01:32:05.350 <i>I thought I couldn't say it so I'm writing a letter.</i> 1079 01:32:05.350 --> 01:32:08.660 <i>Why can't I say it?</i> 1080 01:32:08.660 --> 01:32:11.850 <i>Probably I'm so much like Dad.</i> 1081 01:32:18.480 --> 01:32:21.720 <i>I may not know all of your heart</i> 1082 01:32:21.720 --> 01:32:27.250 <i>But you calling "Bo Ra-ya" I know it is you asking me to look at you.</i> 1083 01:32:27.250 --> 01:32:30.110 <i>When you place side dishes on my plate</i> 1084 01:32:30.110 --> 01:32:33.160 <i>I know that it is your way of saying 'I love you.'</i> 1085 01:32:33.160 --> 01:32:35.060 <i>Why did I pretend not to know?</i> 1086 01:32:35.060 --> 01:32:37.200 Damn it. 1087 01:32:38.230 --> 01:32:41.150 <i>That makes my heart hurt the most and am sorry.</i> 1088 01:32:43.420 --> 01:32:46.360 <i>Dad, before I got married</i> 1089 01:32:46.360 --> 01:32:50.850 <i>there is something I wanted to tell you while looking at your face.</i> 1090 01:32:50.850 --> 01:32:53.630 <i>In the end, I'm writing a letter.</i> 1091 01:32:54.490 --> 01:32:57.280 <i>Since I am such a bad daughter with a lot of things to be sorry about.</i> 1092 01:32:57.280 --> 01:33:00.970 <i>Because I think I would tear up just by calling out your name.</i> 1093 01:33:02.660 --> 01:33:07.370 <i>Dad, I love you and thank you.</i> 1094 01:33:08.050 --> 01:33:12.740 <i>Seon Woo and I will live a happy life so you and Mom won't worry about us.</i> 1095 01:33:14.670 --> 01:33:19.810 <i>Although it's just a single-room half basement, I received so much love.</i> 1096 01:33:19.810 --> 01:33:23.260 <i>And even if I am reborn, I want to be born as your daughter again.</i> 1097 01:33:24.880 --> 01:33:30.030 <i>Dad, I'm sorry and I love you.</i> 1098 01:33:30.030 --> 01:33:33.200 Oh, thank you. 1099 01:33:33.200 --> 01:33:35.290 Thank you for growing up well. 1100 01:33:50.480 --> 01:33:53.580 <i>To the daughter that I love</i> 1101 01:34:01.310 --> 01:34:07.960 <i>Bo Ra-ya, 27 years ago I think this was how it felt.</i> 1102 01:34:07.960 --> 01:34:13.780 <i>When I heard your mom's scream then soon I heard the sound of your cry.</i> 1103 01:34:13.780 --> 01:34:17.190 <i>It is still vivid in the ears of this dad of yours.</i> 1104 01:34:17.190 --> 01:34:19.610 <i>You who were so small</i> 1105 01:34:19.610 --> 01:34:23.770 <i>when did you grow up to be marrying now?</i> 1106 01:34:23.770 --> 01:34:29.880 <i>Bo Ra-ya, since the moment you were born without a single moment left out ...</i> 1107 01:34:29.880 --> 01:34:34.490 <i>don't forget that you have been the most precious jewel of your dad.</i> 1108 01:34:35.230 --> 01:34:39.330 <i>My daughter, I love you.</i> 1109 01:34:39.330 --> 01:34:42.320 <i>I thank you so much ...</i> 1110 01:34:42.320 --> 01:34:44.720 <i>for being born as my daughter.</i> 1111 01:35:12.110 --> 01:35:15.580 Can this be edited with something like Photoshop? 1112 01:35:15.580 --> 01:35:18.270 Why? It's all memories. 1113 01:35:18.270 --> 01:35:22.510 Right. Why did you cry so much at other people's wedding? 1114 01:35:24.250 --> 01:35:26.110 Talking about yourself. 1115 01:35:26.110 --> 01:35:28.840 Did I cry as much as you did? 1116 01:35:33.140 --> 01:35:37.100 <i>[Stalker]</i> 1117 01:35:37.100 --> 01:35:38.280 Yes, honey. 1118 01:35:38.280 --> 01:35:39.670 <i>Where are you?</i> 1119 01:35:39.670 --> 01:35:40.850 Deok Seon's place. 1120 01:35:40.850 --> 01:35:41.970 <i>Again?</i> 1121 01:35:41.970 --> 01:35:43.900 What do you mean 'again?' 1122 01:35:43.900 --> 01:35:45.580 I stopped by to have a cup of coffee. 1123 01:35:45.580 --> 01:35:50.060 <i>It will be my father-in-law's birthday. Did you decide what kind of gift we should buy?</i> 1124 01:35:50.060 --> 01:35:51.400 Not yet. 1125 01:35:51.400 --> 01:35:54.970 I'll decide on my own. Aren't you busy? 1126 01:35:54.970 --> 01:35:57.480 <i>I'm busy. I'm hanging up.</i> 1127 01:35:58.460 --> 01:36:01.410 The team must be bothering you a lot, right? 1128 01:36:01.410 --> 01:36:03.790 They said they'd do only 1 interview. 1129 01:36:03.790 --> 01:36:05.620 <i>[Stalker]</i> 1130 01:36:13.230 --> 01:36:14.530 Yes, Honey. 1131 01:36:14.530 --> 01:36:17.960 <i>How about sneakers? He looks good with sports.</i> 1132 01:36:17.960 --> 01:36:20.020 Sure. Sneakers sound good. 1133 01:36:20.020 --> 01:36:24.530 But, Honey, I will buy it myself. So go back to work, okay? 1134 01:36:24.530 --> 01:36:26.370 <i>Okay. Okay.</i> 1135 01:36:27.440 --> 01:36:30.110 But what is the theme? 1136 01:36:30.110 --> 01:36:31.890 Yes, right. 1137 01:36:31.890 --> 01:36:35.530 'Youth?' I think they said it was 'Youth'. 1138 01:36:46.370 --> 01:36:47.250 Hello. 1139 01:36:47.250 --> 01:36:50.650 <i>Honey, should we buy slip-on? It's okay, right?</i> 1140 01:36:50.650 --> 01:36:55.740 <i>Is that a bit overboard? Honey, when you buy get a wide one. These days--</i> 1141 01:36:55.740 --> 01:36:58.530 I said I will buy myself! 1142 01:36:58.530 --> 01:37:02.160 Hey, how many times did you call me? 1143 01:37:02.160 --> 01:37:04.350 We can talk at home. 1144 01:37:04.350 --> 01:37:08.350 You! If you call once again I ought to WHACK! Get it? 1145 01:37:08.350 --> 01:37:11.380 <i>Okay, ma'am. I will hang up now.</i> 1146 01:37:14.770 --> 01:37:16.810 What were we talking about? 1147 01:37:17.830 --> 01:37:20.340 Nothing. 1148 01:37:21.350 --> 01:37:25.180 I think sneakers will be good for Dad's birthday gift. 1149 01:37:25.180 --> 01:37:28.310 Should I buy them? Is Dad's shoe size 270mm? 1150 01:37:28.310 --> 01:37:31.370 275 mm for sneakers, and 270 mm for shoes. 1151 01:37:31.370 --> 01:37:34.880 But then he has wide feet so it's different for every maker. 1152 01:37:34.880 --> 01:37:36.920 I'll buy. 1153 01:37:42.650 --> 01:37:46.000 <i>Are you angry? I'm sorry. But when will you be home?</i> 1154 01:37:46.000 --> 01:37:47.800 What the heck? 1155 01:37:49.660 --> 01:37:50.930 This... 1156 01:37:50.930 --> 01:37:53.690 Deok Seon. I'm going. 1157 01:37:53.690 --> 01:37:57.400 Today is your friend's memorial! 1158 01:38:00.070 --> 01:38:03.020 People don't change. 1159 01:38:03.020 --> 01:38:08.340 The best star from our alley is not him anymore. 1160 01:38:08.340 --> 01:38:11.080 It's Kim Jeong Bong, isn't he? 1161 01:38:11.080 --> 01:38:13.030 Jeong Bong really became big, right? 1162 01:38:13.030 --> 01:38:16.500 These days, that Home Meal Master Bong. You know Master Bong, right? 1163 01:38:16.500 --> 01:38:18.270 I was watching Master Bong. 1164 01:38:18.270 --> 01:38:23.090 But then, seeing him cook, it was the same. 1165 01:38:23.090 --> 01:38:25.490 Back then, he liked sugar so much too. 1166 01:38:25.490 --> 01:38:27.240 Right. 1167 01:38:27.240 --> 01:38:29.500 I still think... 1168 01:38:29.500 --> 01:38:33.360 the ramyun that Oppa Jeong Bong cooked was the best tasting. 1169 01:38:34.050 --> 01:38:37.380 Mi Ok must be lucky. Right? Her husband is a good cook. 1170 01:38:37.380 --> 01:38:41.450 I'll cook ramyun for you tonight. 1171 01:38:42.770 --> 01:38:44.570 Don't bother. 1172 01:38:47.460 --> 01:38:49.730 What do you mean 'thanks?' 1173 01:38:49.730 --> 01:38:51.630 We are more grateful. 1174 01:38:51.630 --> 01:38:55.130 We had a good time talking about the past. 1175 01:38:55.130 --> 01:39:00.440 Now that we talked about it, we really played well in Ssangmundong. 1176 01:39:00.440 --> 01:39:02.080 Right? 1177 01:39:02.080 --> 01:39:04.470 Back then, why didn't we know? 1178 01:39:04.470 --> 01:39:07.110 If we knew that then we would be adults then. 1179 01:39:07.110 --> 01:39:12.950 Ah! Do you remember when we moved out family by family? Your family moved out first. 1180 01:39:12.950 --> 01:39:16.960 My mom was crying so much in the neighborhood. 1181 01:39:18.100 --> 01:39:21.990 I think she cried more compared to when Grandma passed away. 1182 01:39:21.990 --> 01:39:23.590 That's right. 1183 01:39:28.250 --> 01:39:30.440 Here you go. 1184 01:39:33.400 --> 01:39:36.020 It's all ready. Hurry and get on. 1185 01:39:37.610 --> 01:39:40.740 Yes, we're coming. 1186 01:39:44.450 --> 01:39:53.760 ♫ <i>Today, from a forgotten friend, I got a call</i> ♫ 1187 01:39:53.850 --> 01:40:01.550 Why don't you go first? I'll go after taking care of those ladies. ♫ <i>that he will be leaving far away tomorrow</i> ♫ 1188 01:40:04.300 --> 01:40:07.920 ♫ <i>He wants to meet in the alley</i> ♫ 1189 01:40:07.950 --> 01:40:13.510 ♫ <i> where we used to run and play together when we were young</i> ♫ 1190 01:40:13.510 --> 01:40:19.610 Oh, man! ♫<i> He said tomorrow he is going far far away. </i>♫ 1191 01:40:19.610 --> 01:40:24.430 Why? Well ... aren't we seeing each other again? 1192 01:40:24.430 --> 01:40:30.030 Am I going to the United States? ♫ <i>Riding a bumpy subway</i> ♫ 1193 01:40:30.580 --> 01:40:34.110 Why why? ♫ <i>and finding his way back</i> ♫ 1194 01:40:34.150 --> 01:40:41.250 ♫ <i>so many things we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫ 1195 01:40:41.250 --> 01:40:44.220 I'll call you often. 1196 01:40:52.880 --> 01:40:54.980 Oh, Jeez. 1197 01:40:56.810 --> 01:41:00.460 Go. Don't cry. He's waiting. 1198 01:41:01.750 --> 01:41:06.440 Hyungnim... right here... 1199 01:41:09.080 --> 01:41:12.200 with really good people... 1200 01:41:13.230 --> 01:41:16.790 I spent really good times here... 1201 01:41:21.630 --> 01:41:27.150 <i>It was Ahjussi Gil Dong's family who moved out of Ssangmoon-dong first.</i> 1202 01:41:27.150 --> 01:41:33.470 <i>Ahjussi Gil Dong wanted Ahjumma to live in a new apartment before they grew older,</i> 1203 01:41:33.470 --> 01:41:37.080 <i>so they were the first to leave this alley.</i> 1204 01:41:37.080 --> 01:41:41.530 <i>And the next, Do Ryong Nyong's family.</i> 1205 01:41:41.530 --> 01:41:47.040 <i>After that, forever Ssangmundong's Madame Cheetah left this alley.</i> 1206 01:41:47.040 --> 01:41:52.500 ♫ <i>Let us meet again with a wide smile</i> ♫ 1207 01:41:52.500 --> 01:42:01.140 ♫ <i>He said tomorrow, he will go far, far away</i> ♫ 1208 01:42:03.090 --> 01:42:09.390 ♫ <i>riding a bumpy subway</i> ♫ 1209 01:42:09.390 --> 01:42:13.150 ♫ <i>and finding my way back</i> ♫ 1210 01:42:13.150 --> 01:42:17.390 ♫ <i>So many things</i> ♫ 1211 01:42:17.390 --> 01:42:22.970 ♫ <i>we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫ 1212 01:42:23.980 --> 01:42:29.800 <i>The last family that moved from this alley, was ours.</i> 1213 01:42:29.800 --> 01:42:32.930 What takes you so long, Small Noona? Hurry up! 1214 01:42:33.940 --> 01:42:42.820 <i>After the last family moved, our family, the whole alley became empty.</i> 1215 01:42:52.550 --> 01:43:02.520 ♫ <i>So many things we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫ 1216 01:43:02.520 --> 01:43:05.100 Hurry up, Noona! 1217 01:43:05.810 --> 01:43:08.300 Okay. I got it. 1218 01:43:13.140 --> 01:43:16.420 Where did you say you're moving to? 1219 01:43:16.420 --> 01:43:20.890 A little far from here... 1220 01:43:20.890 --> 01:43:22.930 Pankyo. We're moving to Pankyo. 1221 01:43:22.930 --> 01:43:29.110 Yes. Aigoo. You really are going far. You must be going there to farm. 1222 01:43:29.110 --> 01:43:32.050 - What? - Isn't there nothing over there? 1223 01:43:32.050 --> 01:43:42.050 ♬<i>We have forgotten so many things.</i>♬ 1224 01:43:45.750 --> 01:43:49.420 You're asking if we want to go back to that time? 1225 01:43:50.890 --> 01:43:55.350 I don't want to go back. 1226 01:43:55.350 --> 01:43:58.950 I like now. Back then I was too sensitive. 1227 01:43:58.950 --> 01:44:04.330 And I also think that the sunlight is good now and I could hear the sound of the rain. 1228 01:44:04.330 --> 01:44:06.860 I like it now. 1229 01:44:08.280 --> 01:44:12.140 Still, if I can go back, there is something I want to do. 1230 01:44:12.140 --> 01:44:16.870 What? Hanging out with friends all night in my room. 1231 01:44:16.870 --> 01:44:21.520 Play Blue Marble, cook and eat ramyun, watch A Better Tomorrow. 1232 01:44:21.520 --> 01:44:26.630 If not playing with the guys, I don't like to go back to that time. 1233 01:44:28.260 --> 01:44:33.150 I want to go back. - Why? 1234 01:44:33.840 --> 01:44:39.250 Because I have someone I want to meet. 1235 01:44:39.250 --> 01:44:41.740 Who? 1236 01:44:41.740 --> 01:44:47.710 They were young and like a big mountain... my parents. 1237 01:44:51.870 --> 01:44:57.560 I miss my young and big like a mountain parents. 1238 01:45:02.020 --> 01:45:04.150 Didn't they grow too old? 1239 01:45:04.150 --> 01:45:08.940 Hey. What could we do about the time that's flowing? 1240 01:45:11.010 --> 01:45:18.640 Seriously... The song ... Kim Chang Wan's song 'Youth'? 1241 01:45:18.640 --> 01:45:22.750 When I heard it before it didn't really get to my heart. 1242 01:45:22.750 --> 01:45:25.290 It just gets to you, right? - Yeah. 1243 01:45:25.290 --> 01:45:29.740 I feel like the song is all about my life. 1244 01:45:30.740 --> 01:45:32.200 A day like this comes to me too. 1245 01:45:32.200 --> 01:45:36.600 - That means you're old. - That's right. 1246 01:45:39.880 --> 01:45:43.460 Shall we go to Ssangmoon-dong this weekend? 1247 01:45:43.460 --> 01:45:47.190 Hey. That place has been completely changed. 1248 01:45:47.190 --> 01:45:50.180 It's all commercial and residential complexes. 1249 01:45:50.180 --> 01:45:51.990 It can't possibly change that much. 1250 01:45:51.990 --> 01:45:56.210 Aigoo. If you go, you would be shocked. 1251 01:45:56.210 --> 01:46:01.660 I went there about 10 years ago and it was different even then. 1252 01:46:01.660 --> 01:46:04.180 - Wow. - It would be better not to go. 1253 01:46:11.730 --> 01:46:15.400 <i>When I went back again to Bong Hwang Dang alley,</i> 1254 01:46:15.400 --> 01:46:21.390 <i>as much as the time has passed, the alley also grew old.</i> 1255 01:46:21.390 --> 01:46:27.250 <i> Both my youth and this alley are the same,</i> 1256 01:46:27.250 --> 01:46:33.950 <i> things I cannot go back to. ♬ <i> Will it leave someday, this green youth? </i>♬</i> 1257 01:46:33.950 --> 01:46:39.750 <i>In the end time flows. Everything and everyone passes, ♬ Like a flower which wilts and blooms again ♬</i> 1258 01:46:39.750 --> 01:46:43.640 <i> and everything and everyone grows old. ♬ With the bright moonlight♬</i> 1259 01:46:43.640 --> 01:46:46.600 <i>The reason why youth is beautiful ♬ streaming through the window ♬</i> 1260 01:46:46.600 --> 01:46:50.140 <i>is probably because it was this at the time. ♬ The love song of my youth is sad ♬</i> 1261 01:46:50.140 --> 01:46:55.040 <i>It was a brief moment which glistened brilliantly ♬ I grasp at, grasp at ♬</i> 1262 01:46:55.040 --> 01:46:58.950 <i>to which I can never return. ♬ the days which are gone♬</i> 1263 01:46:58.960 --> 01:47:05.000 ♬<i> In an empty gesture when I am saddened</i>♬ 1264 01:47:05.000 --> 01:47:10.820 ♬<i> Is it better to turn away and let it go? </i>♬ 1265 01:47:10.820 --> 01:47:16.290 <i>The time where I poured out my tears, I also... ♬ That is how time passes. ♬</i> 1266 01:47:16.290 --> 01:47:21.980 <i>had that youth.</i> ♬ Will it leave someday, this green youth?♬ 1267 01:47:23.930 --> 01:47:26.820 Special Forces, won't you hurry up. 1268 01:47:26.820 --> 01:47:29.830 You're here. - Deok Seon, why are you only here now? 1269 01:47:29.830 --> 01:47:32.520 <i>Deok Seon, come quickly.</i> 1270 01:47:41.260 --> 01:47:43.370 Why are you guys here? 1271 01:47:43.370 --> 01:47:50.060 Why? Where else would we be? Hurry we borrowed A Better Tomorrow. 1272 01:47:51.460 --> 01:47:55.890 What's wrong, Deok Seon? Did Bora noona beat you up again? 1273 01:47:58.680 --> 01:48:00.640 I'm playing the movie. 1274 01:48:00.640 --> 01:48:03.440 Come here. 1275 01:48:14.890 --> 01:48:19.190 <i>My wife said our baby girl is really beautiful, her eyes look a lot like mine.</i> 1276 01:48:19.190 --> 01:48:21.440 <i>I can tell just by the handsome face of her father.</i> 1277 01:48:27.060 --> 01:48:33.350 ♫ Don't ask me about my sad experiences. 1278 01:48:33.350 --> 01:48:38.980 ♫ Don't need to know, don't ask about the purpose 1279 01:48:38.980 --> 01:48:45.080 ♬ How do we judge purpose or purposeless 1280 01:48:45.080 --> 01:48:47.210 ♬ Don't want, don't remember, don't know 1281 01:48:47.210 --> 01:48:51.320 Wait a second! Did you fart again? 1282 01:48:51.320 --> 01:48:54.900 When did I fart? 1283 01:48:54.900 --> 01:48:59.710 Seon Woo, do you see me as a person who always farts in front of you guys? 1284 01:49:02.800 --> 01:49:05.200 Take it easy! Take it easy! 1285 01:49:05.200 --> 01:49:08.570 Oh man. It stinks. 1286 01:49:11.900 --> 01:49:16.210 Hey. Be quiet. Isn't that my mom's voice? 1287 01:49:16.210 --> 01:49:20.400 Kim Jeong Hwan! I said come eat! 1288 01:49:27.000 --> 01:49:31.720 Kim Jeong Hwan! I said eat! 1289 01:49:35.010 --> 01:49:38.620 ♫ <i> Somewhere the wind is blowing </i> ♫ 1290 01:49:38.620 --> 01:49:43.830 Seon Woo, let's eat. ♫ <i> I am going there </i> ♫ 1291 01:49:43.830 --> 01:49:51.740 Deok Seon. Come eat! ♫ <i> Under the tree that looks like your hair </i> ♫ 1292 01:49:53.150 --> 01:49:56.850 I have to go. ♫ <i> Leaning on the bumpy train </i> ♫ 1293 01:49:56.850 --> 01:50:01.840 So do I. - I'm going, Master Choi. ♫ <i> I'm writing a letter </i> ♫ 1294 01:50:01.840 --> 01:50:10.840 ♫ <i> I'm standing in the road that I've seen in my dreams </i> ♫ 1295 01:50:10.840 --> 01:50:15.030 Son. Let's eat too. 1296 01:50:19.640 --> 01:50:24.390 ♫ <i> Although it's an uncertain happiness with excitement and fear </i> ♫ 1297 01:50:24.390 --> 01:50:30.710 <i>Ssangmundong's 88 story is only until here.</i> 1298 01:50:30.710 --> 01:50:35.490 <i>Missing that time, missing that alley</i> 1299 01:50:35.490 --> 01:50:40.000 <i>is not because I miss my younger self.</i> 1300 01:50:40.000 --> 01:50:45.080 <i>In that place, my dad's youth, my mom's youth</i> 1301 01:50:45.080 --> 01:50:52.850 <i>my friend's youth and the youth everything that I love is there.</i> 1302 01:50:53.610 --> 01:50:58.010 <i>Those youthful scenes that can't be gathered once again</i> 1303 01:50:58.010 --> 01:51:03.680 <i>it's because it was regretful that a final farewell was not said.</i> 1304 01:51:03.680 --> 01:51:07.370 <i>Now... those that have disappeared</i> 1305 01:51:07.370 --> 01:51:13.310 <i>the time that can't be brought back, I say my late greetings.</i> 1306 01:51:13.930 --> 01:51:20.850 <i>Goodbye, my youth. Goodbye, Ssangmoondong.</i> 1320 01:52:23.700 --> 01:52:29.710 <i>The hot and innocent, that's why we chillingly miss it.</i> 1321 01:52:29.710 --> 01:52:33.970 <i>Do you hear? If you hear, then reply...</i> 1322 01:52:33.970 --> 01:52:39.490 <i>my 1988, the days of my youth.</i>