"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep20 (English)

1

00:00:01.000 --> 00:00:04.400

<i>[Episode 20]</i> 

Guys, the exam results are out! 

 Check your grades.


2

00:00:04.410 --> 00:00:06.490

<i>I'm sure NamJoo will be first.</i>


3

00:00:06.490 --> 00:00:08.280

I'm sure NamJoo will be first.


4

00:00:08.280 --> 00:00:10.700

Hey, Nam Joo couldn't take the exam because of a Seuline's event.


5

00:00:10.700 --> 00:00:14.840

Who else would be first in this class without Oh Nam Joo? It's going to be me, obviously.


6

00:00:14.840 --> 00:00:19.370

- Hey, you are first. First from the bottom! 

 - You're an idiot! An idiot!


7

00:00:19.370 --> 00:00:23.330

- You're right! 

 - I'm happy I'm number one anyway.


8

00:00:23.330 --> 00:00:25.050

If Nam Joo is not here, who else do you think will be first?


9

00:00:25.050 --> 00:00:28.360

If the number one of Seuli High School is gone, who would fill that spot?


10

00:00:28.360 --> 00:00:33.000

- Of course, it's our Baek Gyeong. You idiots! 

- Idiot!?


11

00:00:33.000 --> 00:00:36.260

I studied all night but I'm third again.


12

00:00:36.260 --> 00:00:39.920

- It's still not a bad ranking. 

 - Wait a minute.


13

00:00:39.920 --> 00:00:42.330

What? Baek Gyeong is not first.


14

00:00:42.330 --> 00:00:43.330

Then, who is it?


15

00:00:43.330 --> 00:00:47.790

My gosh. Ha Ru, were you always this good at studying? That's so cool.


16

00:00:47.790 --> 00:00:49.310

Ha Ru?


17

00:00:49.310 --> 00:00:52.140

What the? I'm disappointed in Baek Gyeong.


18

00:00:52.140 --> 00:00:55.150

Our teacher wants the first place student to help Dan Oh catch up.


19

00:00:55.150 --> 00:00:57.050

- I'll do it. 

 - The teacher wanted the first place student to.


20

00:00:57.050 --> 00:00:59.620

That's me.


21

00:00:59.620 --> 00:01:01.670

I'll do it.


22

00:01:01.670 --> 00:01:03.200

Why would you?


23

00:01:03.200 --> 00:01:05.360

Then, you should've won against an extra.


24

00:01:05.360 --> 00:01:08.580

- What? 

 - I guess you didn't expect this.


25

00:01:08.580 --> 00:01:10.700

Move aside, you idiots.


26

00:01:10.700 --> 00:01:13.260

Ha Ru, can you tutor me?


27

00:01:13.260 --> 00:01:17.630

Hey! I wish someone could tutor me as well.


28

00:01:17.630 --> 00:01:19.850

<i>Baek Gyeong is second place.</i>


29

00:01:19.850 --> 00:01:21.780

<i>Can you tell me about this question?</i>


30

00:01:27.210 --> 00:01:32.580

<i>You can't do anything for Eun Dan Oh on the stage. You can change Eun Dan Oh's fate?</i>


31

00:01:32.580 --> 00:01:36.590

<i>So did anything change? You can't win against me.</i>


32

00:01:36.590 --> 00:01:38.610

<i>You're just an extra.</i>


33

00:01:41.960 --> 00:01:43.570

- Ha Ru. 

 - Huh?


34

00:01:44.740 --> 00:01:45.710

Yes?


35

00:01:45.710 --> 00:01:48.800

What's on your mind?


36

00:01:48.800 --> 00:01:50.160

Something keeps getting on my nerves.


37

00:01:50.160 --> 00:01:51.740

What is?


38

00:01:54.670 --> 00:01:56.680

Is it because I fainted earlier?


39

00:01:56.680 --> 00:01:58.820

Why? Did you wait for me for a long, long time?


40

00:01:58.820 --> 00:02:02.100

I thought I'd be okay once the stage ended,


41

00:02:02.100 --> 00:02:05.040

but to be honest, the pain has gotten worse lately.


42

00:02:07.880 --> 00:02:09.930

No, it hasn't...


43

00:02:09.930 --> 00:02:14.450

It hasn't gotten worse. No, it didn't. I'm really okay. Good, good.


44

00:02:14.450 --> 00:02:16.280

I know you're in pain.


45

00:02:17.520 --> 00:02:22.710

Dan Oh, I want to change your setup.


46

00:02:24.180 --> 00:02:28.550

Let's change it. Let me do it.


47

00:02:28.550 --> 00:02:32.270

What if you disappear again like last time?


48

00:02:32.270 --> 00:02:35.780

I have a role now as Baek Gyeong's friend.


49

00:02:35.780 --> 00:02:38.450

I won't be able to disappear easily.


50

00:02:38.450 --> 00:02:42.760

You're Baek Gyeong's friend, and I'm Baek Gyeong's fiancée.


51

00:02:42.760 --> 00:02:45.250

The writer must love Baek Gyeong a lot.


52

00:02:45.250 --> 00:02:49.130

His characters better than Lee Do Hwa, who's the second-male...


53

00:02:51.260 --> 00:02:53.850

What if the one who can change your fate


54

00:02:54.950 --> 00:02:57.040

is Baek Gyeong, and not me?


55

00:03:02.010 --> 00:03:03.770

This isn't good.


56

00:03:09.570 --> 00:03:12.800

I'm fine. Why is this suddenly ringing when I'm not in pain?


57

00:03:12.800 --> 00:03:15.290

The stage is about to begin.


58

00:03:18.560 --> 00:03:22.630

I'm going to... change your story.


59

00:03:26.350 --> 00:03:27.710

Shin Sae Mi.


60

00:03:27.710 --> 00:03:29.440

Hey, Ha Ru.


61

00:03:30.930 --> 00:03:33.790

- You! You're holding Dan Oh-- Dan Oh-- 

 - Oh my. What's going on?


62

00:03:33.790 --> 00:03:36.790

You'll probably faint in this stage.


63

00:03:37.760 --> 00:03:40.220

Baek Gyeong will come to save you.


64

00:03:41.470 --> 00:03:46.410

If this stage is yours, and you need this for the stage,


65

00:03:46.410 --> 00:03:48.570

something could change.


66

00:03:50.420 --> 00:03:53.140

It's still ringing when it's not on you.


67

00:03:57.580 --> 00:03:59.640

Why are you like this, Ha Ru?


68

00:04:02.980 --> 00:04:05.540

Although, everything could return to the way it was.


69

00:04:07.930 --> 00:04:09.790

But why is this ringing so much?


70

00:04:09.790 --> 00:04:12.890

Hey, do you like me?


71

00:04:12.890 --> 00:04:15.930

Not at all! What are you saying?


72

00:04:15.930 --> 00:04:19.260

Will it ring more if I hold your hand?


73

00:04:21.690 --> 00:04:25.580

- No, this must be broken. 

 - Wait!  Is your heart beating fast because of me?


74

00:04:25.580 --> 00:04:27.530

No, this is--


75

00:04:30.250 --> 00:04:31.980

Dan Oh!


76

00:04:33.170 --> 00:04:36.730

<i>- This is bad. 

- What do we do?</i>


77

00:04:36.730 --> 00:04:40.610

<i>Wait and see... if the main character of this stage is you or me.</i>


78

00:04:40.610 --> 00:04:42.970

- Oh no! 

- Shouldn't we take her to the infirmary?


79

00:04:42.970 --> 00:04:44.400

Move.


80

00:04:46.490 --> 00:04:48.020

Are you okay?


81

00:04:48.020 --> 00:04:51.480

Why are you here? Where's Eun Dan Oh?


82

00:04:54.940 --> 00:04:59.660

I thought my heart was going to burst because Nam Joo was so handsome.


83

00:04:59.660 --> 00:05:01.460

Hey, Shin Sae Mi!


84

00:05:01.460 --> 00:05:03.320

<i>Oh my!  Hey!</i>


85

00:05:03.320 --> 00:05:04.850

Don't get sick without my permission.


86

00:05:04.850 --> 00:05:07.990

I told you not to copy my Nam Joo.


87

00:05:07.990 --> 00:05:09.670

What's wrong with you?


88

00:05:09.670 --> 00:05:12.570

Are you okay? You surprised me.

90

00:05:45.100 --> 00:05:46.970

<i>I could do everything that jerk did for you.</i>


91

00:05:46.970 --> 00:05:49.580

<i>I'll help you change the story.</i>


92

00:05:49.580 --> 00:05:52.530

<i>That's something only Ha Ru can do.</i>


93

00:06:07.500 --> 00:06:11.600

<i>[Seuli High School's Official Couple]</i> 

 <i>[Oh Nam Joo ♥  Yeo Joo Da]</i>


94

00:06:19.000 --> 00:06:21.570

I knew something was up.


95

00:06:21.570 --> 00:06:24.180

She made you fall head over heels for her.


96

00:06:24.180 --> 00:06:25.800

Don't talk about her like that.


97

00:06:25.800 --> 00:06:29.990

Are you out of your mind? How could you do this to me?


98

00:06:29.990 --> 00:06:33.020

- I tried so hard to protect your position-- 

 - My position?


99

00:06:33.020 --> 00:06:34.660

Aren't you talking about your position, Mother?


100

00:06:34.660 --> 00:06:38.440

I'm just like an ornament to you.


101

00:06:38.440 --> 00:06:39.850

I'm just an empty shell.


102

00:06:39.850 --> 00:06:43.490

You. Shut your mouth!


103

00:06:45.580 --> 00:06:49.360

- Come. Come home immediately. 

 - I can't go.


104

00:06:51.230 --> 00:06:55.720

Is it that difficult for you to live as Seuline's heir, Oh Nam Joo?


105

00:07:02.480 --> 00:07:08.110

I'm sure you know how important this is better than I do.


106

00:07:08.110 --> 00:07:10.980

- Even if your an empty shell, go. 

 - Mother!


107

00:07:10.980 --> 00:07:13.020

Then, you should tell the chairman about everything!


108

00:07:13.020 --> 00:07:15.950

Tell him about Joo Da and your secret!


109

00:07:16.750 --> 00:07:22.050

There can't be a single mistake in my life.


110

00:07:22.050 --> 00:07:27.360

You're Cha Ji Hyun's son, Oh Nam Joo.


111

00:07:41.660 --> 00:07:43.750

Oh, wow!


112

00:07:56.230 --> 00:08:00.600

<i>Your call cannot be completed as dialed--</i>


113

00:08:11.700 --> 00:08:14.240

Oh Nam Joo probably confessed to her, right?


114

00:08:16.820 --> 00:08:19.200

What are you doing here, Lee Do Hwa?


115

00:08:36.900 --> 00:08:39.200

Excuse me. Did Yeo Joo Da come to work today?


116

00:08:39.200 --> 00:08:41.330

- Are you Yeo Joo Da's friend? 

 - Yes.


117

00:08:41.330 --> 00:08:43.400

- Did something happen to Joo Da? 

 - Excuse me?


118

00:08:43.400 --> 00:08:48.680

She won't answer any of my calls and she didn't come to work. She's never done this before.


119

00:08:48.680 --> 00:08:51.800

Pick up. Please, pick up.


120

00:09:06.700 --> 00:09:08.810

- Are you an idiot? 

 - Do Hwa.


121

00:09:08.810 --> 00:09:12.150

Until how long? How long were you going to wait here?


122

00:09:12.150 --> 00:09:15.320

Nam Joo said he wanted to meet here.


123

00:09:15.320 --> 00:09:16.810

If I wait a little longer, he'll be here.


124

00:09:16.810 --> 00:09:19.020

Ah, please!


125

00:09:24.100 --> 00:09:28.850

I can't bear to watch this. Even if you're not self-aware,


126

00:09:28.850 --> 00:09:31.940

please think about yourself first. Please.


127

00:09:33.020 --> 00:09:35.060

Put yourself first.


128

00:09:35.060 --> 00:09:37.510

Then, what should I do?


129

00:09:37.510 --> 00:09:39.470

What can I do?


130

00:09:39.470 --> 00:09:42.140

The kids bully me in school.


131

00:09:43.260 --> 00:09:45.990

And outside of school, all I do is work because of my grandma's hospital bills.


132

00:09:45.990 --> 00:09:49.320

I wish my parents could pay for school tuition just like the rest of you guys.


133

00:09:49.320 --> 00:09:53.540

Instead of working a part-time job after school, I want to hang out with my friends.


134

00:09:55.040 --> 00:09:57.570

I want to take supplementary classes as well.


135

00:09:58.600 --> 00:10:01.390

I want to be a true Seuli High School student, too.


136

00:10:02.500 --> 00:10:07.590

And Nam Joo was the first person to lend me a hand.


137

00:10:07.590 --> 00:10:14.580

So, even if you think that I'm a fool and it's frustrating that I'm waiting for someone who won't show up,


138

00:10:16.510 --> 00:10:19.840

I can't help but wait for him here.


139

00:10:21.190 --> 00:10:25.430

Because I can't do anything on my own.


140

00:10:49.330 --> 00:10:51.560

- Hello. 

 - Where are you going?


141

00:10:51.560 --> 00:10:54.100

- To school. 

 - During the weekend?


142

00:10:54.100 --> 00:10:56.640

I'm supposed to meet with Nam Joo--


143

00:10:57.700 --> 00:11:01.840

You should at least know your place if you're slow-witted.


144

00:11:02.680 --> 00:11:06.770

Do you know how important this moment is in Nam Joo's life?


145

00:11:08.330 --> 00:11:10.730

How dare a girl like you...


146

00:11:19.270 --> 00:11:24.080

Lady, that's enough.


147

00:11:24.080 --> 00:11:27.030

There's nothing that will change if you do that.


148

00:11:32.780 --> 00:11:34.910

T-That—


149

00:11:34.910 --> 00:11:38.190

<i>[Seuli High School's Official Couple]

[Oh Nam Joo ♥ Yeo Joo Da]</i>


150

00:11:42.590 --> 00:11:43.840

J-Joo Da, about yesterday, I—


151

00:11:43.840 --> 00:11:48.420

- I'm sorry. I couldn't come yesterday.

- You couldn't?


152

00:11:48.420 --> 00:11:51.370

Will you stop saying things that cause misunderstandings?


153

00:11:51.370 --> 00:11:55.550

Thanks to your foundation, I was able to attend this school.


154

00:11:55.550 --> 00:11:57.610

It's bothersome if unnecessary misunderstandings occur.


155

00:11:57.610 --> 00:11:59.700

"Unnecessary misunderstandings"?


156

00:11:59.700 --> 00:12:04.190

Yeah. Since there's nothing between us.


157

00:12:04.190 --> 00:12:08.270

You have no idea what I went through to get this far, do you?


158

00:12:08.270 --> 00:12:12.790

- I really gave up everything—

- Please clean this up by today.


159

00:12:12.790 --> 00:12:14.660

I'm begging you.


160

00:12:20.060 --> 00:12:22.580

<i>[Hani Hospital]</i>


161

00:12:24.930 --> 00:12:28.970

You're frequently checking your heart rate monitor, right? You need to tell me if something abnormal happens.


162

00:12:28.970 --> 00:12:30.710

Okay.


163

00:12:30.710 --> 00:12:34.590

Do you have any other symptoms besides chest pains?


164

00:12:35.710 --> 00:12:40.860

How should I say it? My heart feels electrified and tingles.


165

00:12:40.860 --> 00:12:43.890

- How's your breathing? 

- I feel suffocated,


166

00:12:43.890 --> 00:12:47.620

but then I feel fine.


167

00:12:47.620 --> 00:12:50.420

When does the symptom appear?


168

00:12:51.820 --> 00:12:52.740

Ha Ru...


169

00:12:52.740 --> 00:12:55.770

What? All day?! 

<i>(T/N: Ha Ru means day in Korean.)</i>


170

00:12:58.800 --> 00:13:04.020

<i>Why did the atmosphere get so serious? Even my dad's here.</i>


171

00:13:09.610 --> 00:13:11.920

You're frequently checking your heart rate monitor, right?


172

00:13:11.920 --> 00:13:14.050

You need to tell me if something abnormal happens.


173

00:13:14.050 --> 00:13:20.040

Actually... my chest pains have gotten worse lately.


174

00:13:20.820 --> 00:13:27.010

Dan Oh, how about you getting admitted here and undergoing a thorough examination?


175

00:13:27.010 --> 00:13:30.490

I need to get admitted for an examination?


176

00:13:30.490 --> 00:13:33.450

It's just an examination, Dan Oh. Don't worry.


177

00:13:33.450 --> 00:13:36.740

Don't lie to me. Be honest with me.


178

00:13:36.740 --> 00:13:40.310

Am I really sick?


179

00:14:10.740 --> 00:14:13.100

Why does it hurt so much?


180

00:14:15.320 --> 00:14:21.320

Don't tell me... I have to undergo surgery.


181

00:14:25.410 --> 00:14:28.540

<i>Therefore, you aren't just an extra to me.</i>


182

00:14:28.540 --> 00:14:32.290

<i>Extra-ordinary you.</i>


183

00:14:50.950 --> 00:14:53.370

I don't want to die.


184

00:15:02.050 --> 00:15:03.920

I miss you.


185

00:15:21.850 --> 00:15:23.510

Ha Ru!


186

00:15:28.270 --> 00:15:30.980

I really hate the writer.


187

00:15:30.980 --> 00:15:32.920

We're always separated.


188

00:15:32.920 --> 00:15:34.980

However, I hate my character even more.


189

00:15:34.980 --> 00:15:38.380

She continuously confesses when she gets rejected all the time like a fool.


190

00:15:38.380 --> 00:15:41.320

I like your character.


191

00:15:41.320 --> 00:15:46.820

She's cute, pretty, honest—


192

00:15:48.460 --> 00:15:51.270

- What?

- Continue.


193

00:15:53.480 --> 00:15:57.760

Come on. You said you liked that I was honest.


194

00:15:59.350 --> 00:16:03.820

Since it's the weekend, there are no students here. The weather is really nice and I have a lot of free time.


195

00:16:03.820 --> 00:16:06.170

What should I do? What should I do?


196

00:16:06.170 --> 00:16:10.390

Then, do you want to hang out with me?


197

00:16:11.250 --> 00:16:15.550

<i>[English]</i>


198

00:16:15.550 --> 00:16:22.520

Hi, everyone. My name is Betty. I'm an English teacher. It's a very funny book.


199

00:16:22.520 --> 00:16:26.300

♫ <i>The still waves of my heart are fluctuating up and down because of you my boy</i> ♫


200

00:16:26.300 --> 00:16:33.000

♫ <i>My quiet heart is racing like crazy</i> ♫


201

00:16:33.060 --> 00:16:37.800

♫ <i>Suddenly, I’m looking around, looking for you</i> ♫


202

00:16:37.800 --> 00:16:41.450

♫ <i>I feel like I have the entire universe</i> ♫


203

00:16:41.450 --> 00:16:45.560

♫ <i>Pit-a-pat. Fluttered by your breath </i>♫


204

00:16:45.560 --> 00:16:48.200

♫ <i>Secretly, my heart is shimmering </i>♫


205

00:16:48.200 --> 00:16:49.460

I feel shy.


206

00:16:49.460 --> 00:16:53.250

♫ <i>I got a feeling, feeling, feeling... (I’m in love) </i>♫


207

00:16:53.250 --> 00:16:55.820

♫ <i>I feel like you'll like me, too </i>♫


208

00:16:55.820 --> 00:16:58.380

Are my legs looking long in the pictures?


209

00:17:01.920 --> 00:17:03.840

What is this?


210

00:17:04.740 --> 00:17:08.170

I told you to make sure they look long!


211

00:17:08.820 --> 00:17:12.150

- What is this?

- They do look long.


212

00:17:20.360 --> 00:17:22.200

Come here, Haru.


213

00:17:22.810 --> 00:17:25.070

Let's take a picture with this tree.


214

00:17:25.070 --> 00:17:26.590

All right.


215

00:17:30.250 --> 00:17:33.300

Can you tiptoe?


216

00:17:34.450 --> 00:17:36.020

I'll just go down.


217

00:17:36.020 --> 00:17:37.830

Thanks.


218

00:18:56.780 --> 00:18:59.050

The view from up here,


219

00:18:59.050 --> 00:19:01.820

makes everything look so small.


220

00:19:02.590 --> 00:19:04.920

Is this how the writer feels when the writer is looking at us?


221

00:19:04.920 --> 00:19:08.960

The writer watches us from above, and we move how we're drawn and stop when they want to erase.


222

00:19:08.960 --> 00:19:12.160

We can move even when we're not drawn in the scenes.


223

00:19:12.980 --> 00:19:16.050

Ah. That's true.


224

00:19:19.370 --> 00:19:22.180

Haru! What's your dream?


225

00:19:22.180 --> 00:19:23.680

Dream?


226

00:19:23.680 --> 00:19:26.230

Like your dream job.


227

00:19:27.160 --> 00:19:29.930

I'm not quite sure. What's yours?


228

00:19:30.760 --> 00:19:36.860

I... want to be an ordinary person who can spend an ordinary day like today.


229

00:19:36.860 --> 00:19:40.000

I want to do whatever I want.


230

00:19:45.730 --> 00:19:49.700

What's the story ending the writer is drawing right now?


231

00:19:51.930 --> 00:19:55.690

I wonder if I'll be alive until I'm 19.


232

00:19:55.690 --> 00:20:00.850

You'll be by my side when you're 19 and 20,


233

00:20:01.480 --> 00:20:04.950

since we're creating our own story.


234

00:20:07.140 --> 00:20:09.970

Ah, what was that?


235

00:20:09.970 --> 00:20:14.420

- Ah, that's right. You know, the tree we took a picture under, earlier? 

 - Yes.


236

00:20:14.420 --> 00:20:17.770

Everyone told me that this is the oldest tree at school.


237

00:20:17.770 --> 00:20:20.840

They said something about October 10th being its 300th birthday.


238

00:20:20.840 --> 00:20:22.480

300th?


239

00:20:22.480 --> 00:20:25.630

Yeah. Although, I'm sure the writer came up with this,


240

00:20:25.630 --> 00:20:31.230

the fact that it's been here the longest... makes it feel special.


241

00:20:32.190 --> 00:20:37.810

No matter if we're on stage or in the shadow, let's meet there on October 10.


242

00:20:41.750 --> 00:20:49.270

If we do that, I feel like we might see each other for a long time like the tree.


243

00:20:53.410 --> 00:20:58.280

When we're 19 and 20.


244

00:21:54.220 --> 00:21:59.300

<i>You'll be by my side when you're 19 and 20,</i>


245

00:21:59.300 --> 00:22:02.570

<i>since we're creating our own story.</i>


246

00:22:05.130 --> 00:22:08.890

Oh my goodness! Isn't this him practically confessing his feeling to me?


247

00:22:08.890 --> 00:22:12.960

How can he say those words all the time without feeling embarrassed?


248

00:22:26.810 --> 00:22:31.090

I miss you. How am I going to wait until the morning?


249

00:22:34.030 --> 00:22:36.730

How am I going to wait until the morning?!


250

00:22:44.730 --> 00:22:46.170

<i>Oh? I'm already admitted in the hospital?</i>


251

00:22:46.170 --> 00:22:49.070

<i>Since when? Is this a dream? It must be.</i>


252

00:22:55.880 --> 00:22:58.900

<i>[October 10th]</i>


253

00:23:00.420 --> 00:23:03.600

<i>This can't be! It's today!</i>


254

00:23:11.450 --> 00:23:14.000

Did you know that it's this tree's 300th birthday today?


255

00:23:14.000 --> 00:23:16.370

- No way. It's so old. 

 - Hey!


256

00:23:16.370 --> 00:23:18.380

Don't call the tree old.


257

00:23:18.380 --> 00:23:21.020

This tree is like the "elden" of the family.


258

00:23:21.020 --> 00:23:23.610

It's the "elder" of the family. Elder.


259

00:23:23.610 --> 00:23:25.110

I know that!


260

00:23:25.110 --> 00:23:27.930

- That's what I said! It's the same thing! 

- This is embarrassing. 

- Hey!


261

00:23:57.880 --> 00:24:00.540

We'll keep her here and observe her for a couple of days.


262

00:24:00.540 --> 00:24:02.140

She'll be okay, right?


263

00:24:02.140 --> 00:24:06.360

Honestly, I get worried every time I hear the test result.


264

00:24:06.360 --> 00:24:09.550

I'm not sure if Dan Oh can get through this.


265

00:24:09.550 --> 00:24:13.930

She will. She's brave.


266

00:24:15.920 --> 00:24:18.180

<i>That's right. I'm brave. So hurry!</i>


267

00:24:18.180 --> 00:24:20.020

<i>Please, hurry up!</i>


268

00:24:24.600 --> 00:24:26.180

Dan Oh, what are you doing?


269

00:24:26.180 --> 00:24:27.320

Where are you planning to go in this state?


270

00:24:27.320 --> 00:24:30.920

I'm really all right, Dad. I have an important app—


271

00:24:37.230 --> 00:24:39.810

<i>[October 13]</i>


272

00:24:39.810 --> 00:24:41.820

<i>No, it can't be.</i>


273

00:24:45.560 --> 00:24:48.630

<i>[October 17]</i>


274

00:24:49.550 --> 00:24:52.330

It's time for your medication.


275

00:24:52.330 --> 00:24:54.480

<i>What should I do?</i>


276

00:25:03.950 --> 00:25:05.580

Ha Ru.


277

00:25:08.990 --> 00:25:12.670

I think Dan Oh got worse. She's been in the hospital for a while now.


278

00:25:12.670 --> 00:25:14.490

What should we do?


279

00:25:15.180 --> 00:25:16.900

Dan Oh is there?


280

00:25:53.810 --> 00:25:55.660

When will Dan Oh come back?


281

00:25:55.660 --> 00:25:58.640

I'm bored without Dan Oh.


282

00:25:59.760 --> 00:26:02.520

Let's go to the hospital and hang out with her.


283

00:26:02.520 --> 00:26:04.540

- Hey, Soo Chul.

- What?


284

00:26:04.540 --> 00:26:06.640

- That's a great idea. You're a genius!

 - Right?


285

00:26:06.640 --> 00:26:09.330

- Let's buy a lot of good food.

 - Let's go.


286

00:26:09.330 --> 00:26:12.150

What does Dan Oh like?


287

00:26:19.830 --> 00:26:21.400

Dan Oh!


288

00:26:21.400 --> 00:26:22.870

Dan Oh!


289

00:26:22.870 --> 00:26:24.250

Dan Oh! Dan Oh!


290

00:26:24.250 --> 00:26:25.670

Eun Dan Oh!


291

00:26:25.670 --> 00:26:27.780

I missed you so much!


292

00:26:27.780 --> 00:26:29.190

Hey, are you really sick?


293

00:26:29.190 --> 00:26:31.250

We came here just in case you were bored.


294

00:26:31.250 --> 00:26:33.710

Guys, thank you so much.


295

00:26:33.710 --> 00:26:35.650

You should stop being sick now, Dan Oh.


296

00:26:35.650 --> 00:26:37.640

My wrists hurt. Do you have a pain relief patch?


297

00:26:37.640 --> 00:26:40.570

<i>Guys, I appreciate this, but what about Ha Ru?</i>


298

00:26:40.570 --> 00:26:42.550

The bags were really heavy.


299

00:27:14.460 --> 00:27:20.480

<i>No matter if we're on stage or in the shadow, let's meet there on October 10.</i>


300

00:27:20.480 --> 00:27:24.480

<i>If we do that, I feel like </i>


301

00:27:24.480 --> 00:27:27.850

<i>we might see each for a long time like the tree.</i>


302

00:27:55.450 --> 00:27:57.360

Please.


303

00:28:06.360 --> 00:28:08.070

It's time for your shots.


304

00:28:08.070 --> 00:28:10.170

<i>[October 24]</i>


305

00:28:14.810 --> 00:28:17.700

<i>[October 31]</i>


306

00:28:22.620 --> 00:28:26.610

<i>Okay, fine. Who is it this time?</i>


307

00:28:28.180 --> 00:28:29.410

Baek Gyeong!


308

00:28:29.410 --> 00:28:32.340

Take it. I only chose the ones you like.


309

00:28:32.340 --> 00:28:34.930

Thank you.


310

00:28:34.930 --> 00:28:37.860

- This is...

 - I know.


311

00:28:37.860 --> 00:28:40.680

You're telling me to put in a good word for you to my dad, right?


312

00:28:40.680 --> 00:28:42.980

Thank you, Baek Gyeong.


313

00:28:49.220 --> 00:28:51.410

What are you doing?


314

00:28:53.580 --> 00:28:55.410

Eun Dan Oh!


315

00:28:56.640 --> 00:28:57.810

Let go of me! I have to go!


316

00:28:57.810 --> 00:29:01.310

- Where are you planning to go in this state?

- To Ha Ru.


317

00:29:14.210 --> 00:29:16.780

<i>If it won't change,</i>


318

00:29:16.780 --> 00:29:21.880

<i>if my fate is bound to go how the writer intends,</i>


319

00:29:21.880 --> 00:29:28.330

<i>then I wish to spend the remaining of my time with you, Ha Ru. </i>


320

00:29:31.070 --> 00:29:32.920

Ha Ru!


321

00:29:37.180 --> 00:29:38.990

Ha Ru!


322

00:29:58.190 --> 00:30:00.070

Ha Ru!


323

00:30:14.870 --> 00:30:18.800

<i>I miss you.</i>


324

00:30:19.630 --> 00:30:21.670

<i>I miss you, Ha Ru.</i>


325

00:30:29.180 --> 00:30:31.150

Ha Ru...


326

00:30:47.810 --> 00:30:49.770

Dan Oh.


327

00:30:54.420 --> 00:30:56.450

Ha Ru!


328

00:31:17.550 --> 00:31:19.670

I missed you.


329

00:31:23.570 --> 00:31:25.510

I like you.


330

00:31:26.380 --> 00:31:27.810

What?


331

00:31:27.810 --> 00:31:31.580

I said I like you.


332

00:31:46.160 --> 00:31:47.930

I'm sorry.

334

00:32:05.960 --> 00:32:11.370

♫ <i>The first moment that I met you</i> ♫


335

00:32:12.490 --> 00:32:18.050

♫ <i>That breathtaking memory</i> ♫


336

00:32:19.140 --> 00:32:30.360

♫ <i>I remember the day my heart tightened, wondering if you heard or found out</i> ♫


337

00:32:31.450 --> 00:32:38.130

♫ <i>To me, you're my first love every day </i> ♫


338

00:32:38.130 --> 00:32:44.360

♫ <i>Whether it be spring or snow, I'll wait for you just like this</i> ♫


339

00:32:45.950 --> 00:32:49.420

♫ <i>That day I was sadly crying</i> ♫


340

00:32:49.420 --> 00:32:52.680

♫ <i>That night we were drunk</i> ♫


341

00:32:52.680 --> 00:32:54.780

♫ <i>My heart is strange </i> ♫


342

00:32:54.780 --> 00:32:56.250

<i>[Extra-ordinary You] 

 [Preview]</i>


343

00:32:56.250 --> 00:32:58.190

<i>I want time to stop like this.</i>


344

00:32:58.190 --> 00:33:00.430

<i>I keep thinking about you all day, Ha Ru.</i>


345

00:33:00.430 --> 00:33:02.420

<i>Do you fall for anyone who can change the stage?</i>


346

00:33:02.420 --> 00:33:06.350

<i>It doesn't matter anymore. Ha Ru and I are more than happy outside of the scene.</i>


347

00:33:06.350 --> 00:33:07.780

<i>It drives me insane...</i>


348

00:33:07.780 --> 00:33:09.650

<i>whenever that jerk meddles with my stage...</i>


349

00:33:09.650 --> 00:33:12.140

<i>and whenever you show him a face that you've never shown me.</i>


350

00:33:12.140 --> 00:33:15.970

<i>The memories I forgot are coming back. Even back then, Baek Gyeong is Dan Oh's...</i>


351

00:33:15.970 --> 00:33:16.770

<i>Fiance.</i>


352

00:33:16.800 --> 00:33:18.700

<i>You're my only love, too.</i>


353

00:33:18.730 --> 00:33:21.170

<i>You and Dan Oh can never be together.</i>


354

00:33:21.170 --> 00:33:24.810

<i>You have to stop the one that changes the stage. Don't repeat the same mistake.</i>


355

00:33:24.810 --> 00:33:25.560

<i>Who is she?</i>


356

00:33:25.560 --> 00:33:26.790

<i>- A new student in our class...

-  Hi.</i>


357

00:33:26.790 --> 00:33:29.500

<i>I'll make sure I find out whatever you're hiding.</i>


358

00:33:29.500 --> 00:33:31.580

<i>Why do I feel this anxious?</i>


359

00:33:31.580 --> 00:33:32.750

<i>Will you really die?</i>


360

00:33:32.750 --> 00:33:34.440

<i>It's not too late for you and me.</i>


361

00:33:34.440 --> 00:33:37.050

<i>I'll do anything for you.</i>