"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep21 (English)

1

00:00:23.800 --> 00:00:29.660

<i>I miss you. I miss you, Ha Ru.</i>


2

00:00:36.920 --> 00:00:38.750

Ha Ru.

4

00:00:54.790 --> 00:00:56.410

Dan Oh.


5

00:01:01.300 --> 00:01:03.260

Ha Ru.


6

00:01:24.260 --> 00:01:26.020

I missed you.


7

00:01:30.300 --> 00:01:31.950

I like you.


8

00:01:34.520 --> 00:01:37.920

I said I like you.


9

00:01:53.620 --> 00:01:55.180

I'm sorry.


10

00:02:37.620 --> 00:02:39.260

<i>[Episode 21]</i>


11

00:02:48.900 --> 00:02:52.490

Wasn't it difficult to come all the way here?


12

00:02:52.490 --> 00:02:55.330

No. It must've been harder for you,


13

00:02:55.330 --> 00:02:58.350

since you waited for me to come.


14

00:02:58.350 --> 00:03:03.320

I told you... that I wasn't going anywhere.


15

00:03:07.850 --> 00:03:13.600

And no matter where you are, I'll find you.


16

00:03:16.570 --> 00:03:19.630

I want time to stop like this.


17

00:03:21.710 --> 00:03:26.460

I wish the next stage won't come.


18

00:04:05.980 --> 00:04:07.910

<i>[Eun Dan Oh]</i>


19

00:04:10.600 --> 00:04:13.520

Your call cannot be completed as dialed...


20

00:04:21.590 --> 00:04:23.510

<i>[Eun Dan Oh, where are you?]</i>


21

00:04:35.300 --> 00:04:36.620

<i>Let go of me. I have to go.</i>


22

00:04:36.620 --> 00:04:38.200

<i>Where are you going in this condition?</i>


23

00:04:38.200 --> 00:04:40.020

<i>To Ha Ru.</i>


24

00:04:43.260 --> 00:04:44.790

<i>Eun Dan Oh.</i>


25

00:04:44.790 --> 00:04:47.870

<i>Baek Gyeong, I'm ready to take my medications.</i>


26

00:04:47.870 --> 00:04:49.820

<i>Okay.</i>


27

00:04:52.850 --> 00:04:56.160

<i>Bibbidi bobbidi boo.</i>


28

00:04:58.190 --> 00:05:04.010

♫ <i>That breathtaking memory</i> ♫


29

00:05:04.010 --> 00:05:06.050

<i>I ate it.</i>


30

00:05:06.050 --> 00:05:07.590

<i>What is that?</i>


31

00:05:07.590 --> 00:05:13.300

<i>Oh, that? My mom said that every flower has a meaning.</i>


32

00:05:14.860 --> 00:05:17.620

<i>- Here. You can have it. 

- Wow!</i>


33

00:05:17.620 --> 00:05:19.840

<i>What's the meaning of this flower?</i>


34

00:05:19.840 --> 00:05:22.530

<i>Eun Dan Oh is an idiot.</i>


35

00:05:25.110 --> 00:05:28.150

♫ <i>It was even better when we walked together</i> ♫


36

00:05:28.150 --> 00:05:31.770

<i>[Light pink rose means you're the only one that knows my feelings.]</i>


37

00:05:31.770 --> 00:05:36.650

♫ <i>Yes, I remember those times</i> ♫


38

00:05:36.650 --> 00:05:43.930

<i>[Light pink rose means you're the only one that knows my feelings.]</i>


39

00:05:43.930 --> 00:05:50.760

♫ <i>You're my first love everyday</i> ♫


40

00:05:50.760 --> 00:05:57.220

♫ <i>Just like snow in spring, I wait for you</i> ♫


41

00:05:58.690 --> 00:06:05.250

♫ <i>The heart fluttering days, the drunken nights</i> ♫


42

00:06:05.250 --> 00:06:10.630

♫ <i>My heart feels strange whenever the wind blows</i> ♫


43

00:06:10.630 --> 00:06:17.400

♫ <i>You're my first love everyday</i> ♫


44

00:06:17.400 --> 00:06:22.970

♫ <i>Just like snow in spring, I wait for you</i> ♫


45

00:06:22.970 --> 00:06:24.240

<i>[October 18]</i>


46

00:06:25.260 --> 00:06:31.900

♫ <i>On days I sadly cried, on nights I swayed</i> ♫


47

00:06:31.900 --> 00:06:35.980

♫ <i>My heart feels strange whenever the wind blows</i> ♫


48

00:06:35.980 --> 00:06:40.810

Eun Dan Oh, get up.


49

00:07:45.300 --> 00:07:48.140

Dan Oh! Dan Oh!


50

00:07:48.140 --> 00:07:53.520

It's been so long since I've seen you at school. I've missed you!


51

00:07:53.520 --> 00:07:56.660

- Hold on. Your complexion looks better. 

 - I do?


52

00:07:56.660 --> 00:08:00.860

Seeing how your cheeks are rosy,


53

00:08:00.860 --> 00:08:03.330

our hospital visit must've helped you recover!


54

00:08:03.330 --> 00:08:06.580

That must be it. What would you have done without us, Eun Dan Oh?


55

00:08:06.580 --> 00:08:08.240

Thank you, guys.


56

00:08:08.240 --> 00:08:09.980

Don't you ever get sick again, okay?


57

00:08:09.980 --> 00:08:12.480

- Don't get sick. 

 - Ah, what are you doing?


58

00:08:12.480 --> 00:08:14.840

Don't you know when to join or not? Let's go, Eun Dan Oh.


59

00:08:14.840 --> 00:08:16.990

But still, don't be sick.


60

00:08:16.990 --> 00:08:19.100

I have so many viewers!


61

00:08:19.100 --> 00:08:21.410

- Let me see.

- Wow, amazing.


62

00:08:21.410 --> 00:08:23.650

Wow! Dan Oh, hurry up.


63

00:08:24.490 --> 00:08:26.070

Dan Oh.


64

00:08:34.320 --> 00:08:35.760

Ha Ru.


65

00:08:35.760 --> 00:08:37.550

Good morning.


66

00:08:58.200 --> 00:08:59.850

Let's go inside.


67

00:09:35.900 --> 00:09:40.600

<i>Eun Dan Oh, why am I always worried about you?</i>


68

00:09:40.600 --> 00:09:45.180

<i>It doesn't make sense... for me to be with someone like her.</i>


69

00:09:52.200 --> 00:09:54.650

She bothers me.


70

00:10:16.260 --> 00:10:20.460

Oh... Dr. Joo Hwa told me that holding hands is good for blood circulation.


71

00:10:20.460 --> 00:10:22.850

So it's good for your heart, eyes, and will make you smarter.


72

00:10:22.850 --> 00:10:26.000

- So for our health-- 

 - That's not why.


73

00:10:28.390 --> 00:10:30.050

I just like it.


74

00:10:33.270 --> 00:10:36.260

How can you say something like that so easily?


75

00:10:36.260 --> 00:10:37.810

Hey, Ha Ru. Eun Dan Oh!


76

00:10:37.810 --> 00:10:39.930

- Hello, Lee Do Hwa. 

 - What's going on between you two?


77

00:10:39.930 --> 00:10:42.300

What? What do you mean?


78

00:10:43.270 --> 00:10:45.630

Count me in, too! Don't have fun without me.


79

00:10:45.630 --> 00:10:47.330

- Hold on. 

 - What?


80

00:10:49.860 --> 00:10:52.990

I want the two of us to be alone.


81

00:10:53.740 --> 00:10:56.520

Ah, well... That's right. When he's with me, that's two.


82

00:10:56.520 --> 00:11:00.370

And when you join us, that's one, two, three. Three!


83

00:11:00.370 --> 00:11:01.750

Ha Ru doesn't know his numbers well.


84

00:11:01.750 --> 00:11:04.470

That's right!  It's not just one or two things he doesn't know.


85

00:11:04.470 --> 00:11:06.670

Take this. 

 <i>[A Rose for You]</i>


86

00:11:06.670 --> 00:11:10.530

I prepared this for you. You should study how


87

00:11:10.530 --> 00:11:14.360

you can win a woman's heart. That way, your love can blossom.


88

00:11:15.870 --> 00:11:17.660

Should I...


89

00:11:19.630 --> 00:11:22.230

- study? 

 - What?


90

00:11:25.060 --> 00:11:26.380

- Are you okay?


91

00:11:26.380 --> 00:11:28.690

Hey, you two--


92

00:11:30.400 --> 00:11:32.630

Goodbye, Do Hwa.


93

00:11:32.630 --> 00:11:34.130

- Goodbye. 

 - Let's go quickly.


94

00:11:38.590 --> 00:11:40.100

Thank you.


95

00:11:43.660 --> 00:11:45.330

What just happened?


96

00:12:09.200 --> 00:12:13.330

Why did Lee Do Hwa suddenly bring him a book like that?


97

00:12:13.330 --> 00:12:18.810

No way! There's no way that Lee Do Hwa figured out what's going on between Ha Ru and I, right?


98

00:12:18.810 --> 00:12:22.730

No way. There's no way Lee Do Hwa found out.


99

00:12:22.730 --> 00:12:24.800

Eun Dan Oh, you didn't make it obvious. Right?


100

00:12:24.800 --> 00:12:28.130

I probably didn't. Yeah, I didn't. It's okay, it's okay.


101

00:12:34.520 --> 00:12:36.590

Eun Dan Oh, you must be going crazy.


102

00:12:36.590 --> 00:12:39.660

How could you think of Ha Ru all the time?


103

00:12:40.540 --> 00:12:43.500

- Don't make that face. 

 - Ah, that surprised me.


104

00:12:43.500 --> 00:12:44.970

Who was that?


105

00:12:50.250 --> 00:12:52.380

Don't make those expressions in front of me.


106

00:12:52.380 --> 00:12:54.750

There you go again. You're picking a fight again.


107

00:12:54.750 --> 00:12:57.290

I thought it was weird that you were nice to me lately.


108

00:12:57.290 --> 00:12:59.160

- Is it weird? 

 - Yeah, it's completely weird.


109

00:12:59.160 --> 00:13:01.110

You were right.


110

00:13:01.840 --> 00:13:05.070

Ha Ru can change the stage however he wants.


111

00:13:05.650 --> 00:13:09.130

Do you fall for anyone who can change the stage?


112

00:13:09.130 --> 00:13:11.100

Yeah, that's right. It started out like that.


113

00:13:11.100 --> 00:13:13.400

When I was with Ha Ru, the stage changed.


114

00:13:13.400 --> 00:13:16.180

I wanted to change my terminally ill patient status by any means necessary.


115

00:13:16.180 --> 00:13:19.610

So what? What will you do after you change it?


116

00:13:19.610 --> 00:13:21.140

It doesn't change the fact that you and him are--


117

00:13:21.140 --> 00:13:23.730

Are what? Just extras?


118

00:13:24.670 --> 00:13:27.110

Yeah! That's right, too.


119

00:13:27.110 --> 00:13:29.600

I'm still an extra with the same setup.


120

00:13:29.600 --> 00:13:33.420

But I don't care anymore. Ha Ru is special to me now.


121

00:13:33.420 --> 00:13:35.960

Remember what I told you? I'm Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da's classmate,


122

00:13:35.960 --> 00:13:38.920

your fiancée, and an extra in "Secret."


123

00:13:38.920 --> 00:13:41.120

But before all that, I'm Eun Dan Oh.


124

00:13:41.120 --> 00:13:45.160

When I'm with Ha Ru, I become myself. He makes me the main character of every moment we share.


125

00:13:45.160 --> 00:13:47.470

It doesn't matter what my role is in this world.


126

00:13:47.470 --> 00:13:51.320

Ha Ru and I are more than happy outside of the scenes.


127

00:14:06.880 --> 00:14:09.160

- Hey, what's happening? 

 - What are they doing?


128

00:14:09.160 --> 00:14:11.170

He blew a kiss. What's wrong with Yang Sam?


129

00:14:11.170 --> 00:14:14.240

- Hurry up and go. 

 - What are they doing?


130

00:14:14.240 --> 00:14:16.930

Oh, why is he like that?


131

00:14:18.080 --> 00:14:19.870

I've never met a woman like you.


132

00:14:19.870 --> 00:14:22.170

Really? Never?


133

00:14:23.570 --> 00:14:24.880

Ah, yeah.


134

00:14:24.880 --> 00:14:27.630

- Should I take responsibility? 

 - Responsibility?


135

00:14:27.630 --> 00:14:29.830

My mom said don't do anything I have to take responsibility for.


136

00:14:29.830 --> 00:14:31.610

She said to be careful of everything.


137

00:14:31.610 --> 00:14:35.990

Then I'll take responsibility over you. Everyone, I'm responsible for Yang Il!


138

00:14:35.990 --> 00:14:38.430

- Oh, it's Nam Joo. 

 - Nam Joo!


139

00:14:41.570 --> 00:14:45.280

- What was this? 

 - Nam Joo's so handsome. Nam Joo's magic.


140

00:14:45.280 --> 00:14:47.990

You said you would take responsibility.


141

00:14:49.970 --> 00:14:51.400

Look at this.


142

00:14:51.400 --> 00:14:54.330

Hey, I-


143

00:14:54.330 --> 00:14:55.950

<i>[Oh Nam Joo] 

 [Oct 31]

 [From Incheon to France]</i>


144

00:14:55.950 --> 00:14:59.420

Hey, I got into a fight with the Class 2 students yesterday!


145

00:15:00.970 --> 00:15:03.650

<i>I'm sure you know how important </i>


146

00:15:03.650 --> 00:15:06.010

<i>this is better than I do.</i>


147

00:15:06.610 --> 00:15:09.070

<i>Even if your an empty shell, go.</i>


148

00:15:10.150 --> 00:15:12.480

Hold on a second. I'm telling you.


149

00:15:12.480 --> 00:15:14.920

I really did that yesterday.


150

00:15:14.920 --> 00:15:16.840

You're laughing? Is that funny to you?


151

00:15:16.840 --> 00:15:19.110

Your buttons are undone... that's not important.


152

00:15:19.110 --> 00:15:20.460

- It's important right now. 

 - No, it's not. 

 - It's important.


153

00:15:20.460 --> 00:15:21.680

Just stop.


154

00:15:21.680 --> 00:15:23.160

I told you to bring it because it was important.


155

00:15:23.160 --> 00:15:25.840

Are you just going to leave today?


156

00:15:25.840 --> 00:15:27.650

- Everyone, get out. 

 - What?


157

00:15:27.650 --> 00:15:31.570

I just want to be with Yeo Joo Da alone. So everyone, get out.


158

00:15:40.680 --> 00:15:43.110

What could it possibly be?


159

00:15:43.110 --> 00:15:46.280

Yeo Joo Da, let's talk.


160

00:15:47.880 --> 00:15:50.100

I have nothing to talk about.


161

00:15:50.100 --> 00:15:53.000

Don't just avoid me. Let's just talk.


162

00:15:53.000 --> 00:15:54.560

Couldn't they both just leave the room?


163

00:15:54.560 --> 00:15:57.890

- What is this? Why are we all gathered here? 

 - Because he's Oh Nam Joo.


164

00:15:57.890 --> 00:16:00.330

- Whatever Oh Nam Joo says becomes a lesson at this school. 

 - It's becomes the rule!


165

00:16:00.330 --> 00:16:02.110

- No, it's a lesson! 

- You're so stupid


166

00:16:02.110 --> 00:16:04.450

- Yeo Joo Da's crying. 

 - Ah, Yeo Joo Da always


167

00:16:04.450 --> 00:16:06.280

cries in front of Nam Joo.


168

00:16:06.280 --> 00:16:09.050

Oh Nam Joo is more naive than you think. He's weak against tears.


169

00:16:09.050 --> 00:16:10.990

Can't you tell by just looking at them?


170

00:16:10.990 --> 00:16:14.440

Yeo Joo Da's figuring out her place now.


171

00:16:17.700 --> 00:16:20.380

Did you mean everything you said to me?


172

00:16:20.380 --> 00:16:22.350

There really is nothing between us?


173

00:16:22.350 --> 00:16:24.110

Nam Joo,


174

00:16:26.250 --> 00:16:29.440

I'm not a person that suits you.


175

00:16:30.400 --> 00:16:32.100

I'm sorry.


176

00:16:51.030 --> 00:16:52.490

Here.


177

00:16:59.800 --> 00:17:02.950

Go. I don't want you to see me like this.


178

00:17:02.950 --> 00:17:06.230

- You look really ugly when you cry. 

 - What?


179

00:17:06.230 --> 00:17:09.330

- It's not like you. 

 - Then, what am I like?


180

00:17:09.330 --> 00:17:14.000

Always smiling. I'll get you your smile back.


181

00:17:19.680 --> 00:17:23.470

<i>I said I should keep a distance.</i>


182

00:17:23.470 --> 00:17:25.450

Oh, I almost played it again.


183

00:17:26.890 --> 00:17:29.410

Did you just smile? You smiled, right?


184

00:17:29.410 --> 00:17:31.030

Lee Do Hwa, you're--


185

00:17:31.030 --> 00:17:33.950

Don't say that I'm your guardian angel. Don't say it.


186

00:17:35.900 --> 00:17:38.900

Yeo Joo Da, I didn't know you could laugh like that.


187

00:17:38.900 --> 00:17:42.240

I guess so. I didn't know I could laugh like this either.


188

00:17:42.240 --> 00:17:44.160

You're acting strange these days.


189

00:17:45.250 --> 00:17:46.980

Am I?


190

00:17:52.710 --> 00:17:55.320

<i>Do you fall for anyone who can change the stage?</i>


191

00:17:55.320 --> 00:17:57.720

<i>When I was with Ha Ru, the stage changed.</i>


192

00:17:57.720 --> 00:18:01.160

<i>I wanted to change my terminally ill patient status by any means necessary.</i>


193

00:18:02.290 --> 00:18:04.990

She liked him because he could change the stage?


194

00:18:08.730 --> 00:18:11.190

It drives me insane...


195

00:18:12.070 --> 00:18:14.270

whenever that jerk meddles with my stage...


196

00:18:14.270 --> 00:18:17.500

and whenever he tries to come in between Eun Dan Oh and me,


197

00:18:18.740 --> 00:18:22.220

and whenever she shows him a face that she never showed me.


198

00:18:22.950 --> 00:18:25.730

I'm about to lose my mind.


199

00:18:25.730 --> 00:18:27.780

I'll make sure I find out


200

00:18:27.780 --> 00:18:33.320

whatever you're hiding and whatever you're pretending not to know even when you do.


201

00:20:13.110 --> 00:20:16.370

<i>Your excellency doesn't seem to visit often,</i>


202

00:20:16.370 --> 00:20:19.260

<i>when I've been waiting for you.</i>


203

00:20:19.260 --> 00:20:21.600

<i>I apologize.</i>


204

00:20:22.600 --> 00:20:24.200

<i>Let's go.</i>


205

00:20:37.000 --> 00:20:38.400

<i>Is he your son?</i>


206

00:20:38.400 --> 00:20:39.600

<i>I apologize for my late introduction.</i>


207

00:20:39.600 --> 00:20:41.800

<i>I am Joon Hyun.</i>


208

00:20:44.650 --> 00:20:48.210

<i>I have duties to attend to, so I will be excusing myself first.</i>


209

00:20:51.800 --> 00:20:54.700

<i>Don't let the prince wait too long.</i>


210

00:20:54.700 --> 00:20:57.600

<i>There cannot be two suns under the same sky.</i>


211

00:20:57.600 --> 00:21:01.400

<i>Don't you know that disrespecting the royal family is an unforgivable crime of treason?</i>


212

00:21:01.400 --> 00:21:04.800

<i>Disrespecting? That's an overstatement, Your Excellency.</i>


213

00:21:04.800 --> 00:21:09.400

<i>I just wanted to know which sun you will choose to follow.</i>


214

00:21:09.410 --> 00:21:13.200

<i>You lived a virtuous life full of integrity.</i>


215

00:21:13.200 --> 00:21:17.000

<i>Don't you think many subjects will follow you?</i>


216

00:21:17.000 --> 00:21:21.600

<i>Keep your distance from the prince. This is my final warning.</i>


217

00:21:23.300 --> 00:21:26.400

<i>You're worrying about my future, too.</i>


218

00:21:26.400 --> 00:21:29.400

<i>I am so thankful.</i>


219

00:21:31.200 --> 00:21:34.600

<i>He will end up getting blood on his hands.</i>


220

00:22:03.420 --> 00:22:05.610

<i>Are you that furious?</i>


221

00:22:07.100 --> 00:22:10.200

<i>Are you furious to see the crowning of the crown prince,</i>


222

00:22:10.200 --> 00:22:14.000

<i>who only ascended because of his royal bloodline?</i>


223

00:22:19.800 --> 00:22:24.600

<i>What you just said is treason.</i>


224

00:22:24.600 --> 00:22:28.600

<i>Currently, the palace is full of only His Majesty's people.</i>


225

00:22:28.600 --> 00:22:33.600

<i>If you don't stab first, you'll get stabbed.</i>


226

00:22:33.600 --> 00:22:38.400

<i>I plan on getting you to a higher position, Prince.</i>


227

00:22:38.400 --> 00:22:43.400

<i>In order to do so, we need a strong rope.</i>


228

00:22:46.000 --> 00:22:47.000

<i>A strong rope?</i>


229

00:22:47.000 --> 00:22:48.800

<i>It's Eun Moo Young.</i>


230

00:22:49.400 --> 00:22:52.400

<i>All of the subjects, high and low, within the palace,</i>


231

00:22:52.400 --> 00:22:55.400

<i>are Eun Moo Young's followers.</i>


232

00:22:55.400 --> 00:22:58.000

<i>You must find Eun Moo Young's weakness</i>


233

00:22:58.800 --> 00:23:01.600

<i>and make him your person.</i>


234

00:23:05.800 --> 00:23:08.000

<i>Would you like a drink?</i>


235

00:23:33.900 --> 00:23:39.000

<i>How could I drink that glass, when you couldn't?</i>


236

00:23:40.400 --> 00:23:44.000

<i>Who would even imagine that the Queen Dowager</i>


237

00:23:44.000 --> 00:23:48.200

<i>poisoned my mother because she was afraid to lose the king's favor?</i>


238

00:23:49.500 --> 00:23:55.000

<i>You're just like the Queen Dowager, Your Majesty.</i>


239

00:24:01.340 --> 00:24:04.390

<i>Even how you cherish a court lady you keep close to you.</i>


240

00:24:10.400 --> 00:24:17.300

<i>Your Majesty, I hope for your long and healthy life.</i>


241

00:24:50.210 --> 00:24:54.640

<i>Are you afraid of Prince Gyeong?</i>


242

00:24:59.300 --> 00:25:02.800

<i>I apologize for my rudeness, Your Majesty.</i>


243

00:25:02.800 --> 00:25:06.600

<i>However, why do you think I did that?</i>


244

00:25:09.200 --> 00:25:11.400

<i>You have already taken the throne.</i>


245

00:25:11.400 --> 00:25:16.000

<i>You can only leave that spot when you're dead.</i>


246

00:25:17.000 --> 00:25:19.550

<i>If you need to, just leave your shell there.</i>


247

00:25:20.600 --> 00:25:22.800

<i>There cannot be</i>


248

00:25:22.800 --> 00:25:27.000

<i>a single mistake in your life.</i>


249

00:25:27.000 --> 00:25:30.200

<i>Because the throne is this nation's foundation.</i>


250

00:25:30.200 --> 00:25:33.800

<i>Because I'm your mother!</i>


251

00:25:33.800 --> 00:25:38.200

<i>Because you and I must live...</i>


252

00:25:38.200 --> 00:25:40.100

<i>in peace.</i>


253

00:26:24.000 --> 00:26:28.600

But does something this amazing really exist?


254

00:26:28.600 --> 00:26:33.000

I mean, since we're inside a comic, everything like this is created by the writer, too.


255

00:26:34.350 --> 00:26:37.840

There's no way the writer is that smart.


256

00:26:39.900 --> 00:26:42.400

Then, were we made by a writer who isn't smart?


257

00:26:42.400 --> 00:26:43.400

Of course.


258

00:26:43.400 --> 00:26:47.300

Does it make sense that people like you and I are extras?


259

00:26:47.300 --> 00:26:49.300

This is my wish.


260

00:26:50.600 --> 00:26:54.200

- What is? 

 - To see a sky full of stars.


261

00:26:54.200 --> 00:26:58.000

There aren't any stars in the sky we see here.


262

00:26:58.800 --> 00:27:01.600

Hopefully, I can see it before I die.


263

00:27:01.600 --> 00:27:03.600

Why would you die?


264

00:27:05.000 --> 00:27:08.000

You must've forgotten because I look so healthy.


265

00:27:08.000 --> 00:27:10.200

I'm terminally ill.


266

00:27:10.200 --> 00:27:14.600

Dan Oh, we can always change something like that.


267

00:27:15.400 --> 00:27:18.300

I told you that I'll change your story.


268

00:27:22.000 --> 00:27:25.200

The time it takes for a star to shine and disappear,


269

00:27:25.200 --> 00:27:29.400

is nothing but a small moment out in the universe. Although the stars' time is limited,


270

00:27:29.400 --> 00:27:33.400

when they come together, they make an infinite universe.


271

00:27:33.400 --> 00:27:37.800

There must be some sort of meaning behind my end as well.


272

00:27:37.800 --> 00:27:41.700

I think that meaning is you, Ha Ru.


273

00:27:45.000 --> 00:27:49.200

But I'm a bit sad that I can't see these stars personally.


274

00:28:33.300 --> 00:28:36.600

<i>It must've been hard to find it.</i>


275

00:28:36.600 --> 00:28:37.800

<i>Thank you.</i>


276

00:28:37.800 --> 00:28:41.400

<i>Thank you for showing me the most gorgeous night sky</i>


277

00:28:41.400 --> 00:28:45.200

<i>and for remembering my wish.</i>


278

00:28:57.200 --> 00:28:58.600

Ha Ru!


279

00:28:59.320 --> 00:29:01.880

What's on your mind?


280

00:29:06.000 --> 00:29:08.000

- Dan Oh. 

 - Yeah?


281

00:29:08.000 --> 00:29:10.800

If we were to see the stars,


282

00:29:10.800 --> 00:29:13.800

the light must've come from a faraway place.


283

00:29:15.000 --> 00:29:17.800

I just read in a book...


284

00:29:17.800 --> 00:29:21.100

that light can travel at 300,000 kilometers per second.


285

00:29:22.200 --> 00:29:24.700

I think...


286

00:29:24.700 --> 00:29:28.100

we've been running towards each other from a farther place


287

00:29:28.800 --> 00:29:31.400

than we've thought.