"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep22 (English)

1

00:00:00.610 --> 00:00:01.860

<i>[Episode 22]</i>


2

00:00:11.120 --> 00:00:15.660

- <i>I want to be alone with Dan Oh.</i>

- "I want to be alone with Dan Oh."


3

00:00:21.080 --> 00:00:23.000

He said he wants to be alone with me.


4

00:00:23.000 --> 00:00:24.740

Just the two of us.


5

00:00:26.260 --> 00:00:30.000

Where did he learn all these lines?


6

00:00:31.530 --> 00:00:33.800

Ha Ru, you!


7

00:00:36.260 --> 00:00:40.140

However, you're too much. You always say those things like it's nothing...


8

00:00:40.140 --> 00:00:43.310

when my heart's about to...


9

00:00:47.690 --> 00:00:52.030

So this is how it feels... to like someone.


10

00:00:52.030 --> 00:00:54.210

I had no idea when I was playing matchmaker,


11

00:00:54.210 --> 00:00:58.650

but Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da, I'm starting to understand why you two are so cheesy.


12

00:01:01.380 --> 00:01:03.900

Eun Dan Oh, a terminally ill high school girl.


13

00:01:04.820 --> 00:01:08.080

I wonder how much time I have left.


14

00:01:09.220 --> 00:01:10.930

I hope I can spend all the


15

00:01:10.930 --> 00:01:13.540

remaining time with Ha Ru,


16

00:01:13.540 --> 00:01:16.360

and not for the scenes of "Secret."


17

00:01:17.440 --> 00:01:20.670

I want those pages to remain only for Eun Dan Oh.


18

00:01:24.980 --> 00:01:27.570

What does he want to do when we're alone?


19

00:01:37.920 --> 00:01:42.130

Excuse me. Where is the teachers' office?


20

00:01:45.470 --> 00:01:47.290

Thank you!


21

00:02:22.410 --> 00:02:24.210

Hi, Ha Ru.


22

00:02:26.450 --> 00:02:28.830

Hi, Eun Dan Oh.


23

00:02:39.940 --> 00:02:43.860

Ha Ru, whenever you call my name like "Eun Dan Oh,"


24

00:02:43.860 --> 00:02:47.630

my already weak heart feels like it's going to explode!


25

00:02:47.630 --> 00:02:50.910

It feels unfair because you don't seem that nervous.


26

00:02:55.750 --> 00:02:59.220

I get... very nervous, too.


27

00:03:00.380 --> 00:03:02.520

Dan Oh!


28

00:03:04.180 --> 00:03:06.290

Why did you guys come to school this early today?


29

00:03:06.290 --> 00:03:07.790

Ahn Soo Chul nagged me from


30

00:03:07.790 --> 00:03:09.510

the morning saying I'm always late.


31

00:03:09.510 --> 00:03:10.820

Hey, it's your fault.


32

00:03:10.820 --> 00:03:14.100

- This is really suspicious.

- What is?


33

00:03:15.690 --> 00:03:17.770

- Are you two dating?

- Yeah.


34

00:03:19.200 --> 00:03:21.750

What do you mean "dating"? Dan Oh likes Baek Gyeong.


35

00:03:21.750 --> 00:03:23.880

How can you be so clueless?


36

00:03:23.880 --> 00:03:27.140

He just said "yeah." Look at how they are looking at each other right now!


37

00:03:27.140 --> 00:03:28.840

You really don't understand a thing about women.


38

00:03:28.840 --> 00:03:30.660

- Let's go. Sorry. 

- You didn't see it?


39

00:03:30.660 --> 00:03:32.580

Did anyone?!


40

00:03:34.970 --> 00:03:36.420

Why?


41

00:03:41.840 --> 00:03:44.490

You're tiny, but really strong...


42

00:03:44.490 --> 00:03:47.130

Nam Joo, have a safe trip. You must stay healthy, okay?


43

00:03:47.130 --> 00:03:49.290

Don't be sick and make sure you eat all your meals.


44

00:03:49.290 --> 00:03:51.950

- Are you his mother?

- Y3 will watch over Seuli High School.


45

00:03:51.950 --> 00:03:55.000

- Nam Joo, stay in touch.

- I can't believe Nam Joo is leaving Seuli High School.


46

00:03:55.000 --> 00:03:56.950

My heart is breaking.


47

00:03:56.950 --> 00:03:58.550

Yeo Joo Da.


48

00:04:00.030 --> 00:04:02.130

I'm really leaving.


49

00:04:08.980 --> 00:04:10.890

Hey, Oh Nam Joo.


50

00:04:14.280 --> 00:04:16.310

You don't need to worry.


51

00:04:17.080 --> 00:04:20.360

I'm curious about what I'll be like without Oh Nam Joo.


52

00:04:20.360 --> 00:04:23.750

- You without me?

- I think it will be fun, too.


53

00:04:23.750 --> 00:04:25.590

Come back safely.


54

00:04:26.900 --> 00:04:29.480

- Hey...

- What was that?

- What did she say?


55

00:04:29.480 --> 00:04:31.390

See? I told you she didn't like him.


56

00:04:33.340 --> 00:04:36.220

Let's take a look at "The Stars," a short story by Alphonse Daudet.


57

00:04:36.220 --> 00:04:40.070

It expressed the romantic love of a shepherd boy who fell in love


58

00:04:40.070 --> 00:04:42.120

with a lady by using stars.


59

00:04:42.120 --> 00:04:45.250

Everyone, think about the person you like,


60

00:04:45.250 --> 00:04:48.230

as you listen to the last paragraph.


61

00:04:48.230 --> 00:04:51.000

"I began to think about the


62

00:04:51.000 --> 00:04:54.550

one prettiest and brightest star upon all of them


63

00:04:54.550 --> 00:04:58.710

that lost its way and came to sit on my shoulder to sleep..."


64

00:04:58.710 --> 00:05:02.700

<i>My wish is to see the stars in a vast field like this...</i>


65

00:05:04.470 --> 00:05:09.080

<i>with my beloved.</i>


66

00:05:11.110 --> 00:05:14.480

Ha Ru! Ha Ru!


67

00:05:17.820 --> 00:05:21.570

Why are you staring at me like that? You might poke a hole on my face.


68

00:05:22.660 --> 00:05:27.550

- Dan Oh.

- Yes?

- You must've liked the stars in your past, too.


69

00:05:34.490 --> 00:05:36.090

Let's go.


70

00:05:45.870 --> 00:05:47.880

What's that?


71

00:05:48.880 --> 00:05:50.640

Mind your own business.


72

00:05:51.440 --> 00:05:53.520

How can you say that to me?


73

00:05:53.520 --> 00:05:56.430

You changed so much within a couple of days.


74

00:05:56.430 --> 00:05:59.730

You used to be my friend that listened to me so well.


75

00:06:00.930 --> 00:06:05.480

Of course, that's still your setup, isn't it?


76

00:06:06.320 --> 00:06:11.070

You're really annoying when you're self-aware.


77

00:06:32.870 --> 00:06:36.380

<i>Are you still going to refuse to side with me?</i>


78

00:06:36.380 --> 00:06:38.160

<i>You must keep the order of the royal family.</i>


79

00:06:38.160 --> 00:06:41.230

<i>I will take you down to fix the wronged order.</i>


80

00:06:41.230 --> 00:06:44.420

<i>I will protect His Majesty until the very end.</i>


81

00:06:54.570 --> 00:06:57.250

<i>My brother must be so happy...</i>


82

00:06:57.250 --> 00:06:59.940

<i>to have so many faithful subjects.</i>


83

00:07:01.820 --> 00:07:06.330

<i>You're the only one who's loyal to me.</i>


84

00:07:07.600 --> 00:07:12.360

<i>Therefore, I'll make sure Eun Moo Young takes my side.</i>


85

00:07:13.550 --> 00:07:16.260

<i>Go and find out more about Eun Dan Oh.</i>


86

00:07:31.380 --> 00:07:33.690

<i>Father!</i>


87

00:07:36.490 --> 00:07:38.420

<i>Why are you running to me?</i>


88

00:07:38.420 --> 00:07:40.730

<i>I told you to keep your elegance.</i>


89

00:07:40.730 --> 00:07:42.840

<i>Yes, Father.</i>


90

00:07:45.330 --> 00:07:46.580

<i>What is this?</i>


91

00:07:46.580 --> 00:07:48.420

<i>You can open it when you're inside.</i>


92

00:07:48.420 --> 00:07:51.200

<i>Let's go inside. The wind is cold.</i>


93

00:07:58.650 --> 00:08:01.920

<i>My Lady! My Lady!</i>


94

00:08:01.920 --> 00:08:04.980

<i>My Lady! Let's go together!</i>


95

00:08:04.980 --> 00:08:07.020

<i>My Lady!</i>


96

00:09:42.000 --> 00:09:43.690

<i>Who are you?</i>


97

00:09:43.690 --> 00:09:46.040

<i>- You are pretty skilled.

- I asked you who you are.</i>


98

00:09:46.040 --> 00:09:47.270

<i>I can't answer you.</i>


99

00:09:47.270 --> 00:09:50.700

<i>What is your purpose for following me?</i>


100

00:09:50.700 --> 00:09:53.620

<i>- Just because.

- Answer me properly!</i>


101

00:09:53.620 --> 00:09:57.360

<i>I have to protect you, My Lady.</i>


102

00:11:19.140 --> 00:11:21.680

<i>[Gyeong]</i>


103

00:11:36.770 --> 00:11:40.890

<i>"Gyeong"... could that be his name?</i>


104

00:11:45.350 --> 00:11:47.950

<i>I wonder what kind of person he is.</i>


105

00:11:47.950 --> 00:11:50.190

<i>How could I meet him again?</i>


106

00:11:50.190 --> 00:11:54.090

<i>Should I wait for him there?</i>


107

00:11:55.190 --> 00:12:00.130

<i>I should have told him that Eun Moo Young had no weaknesses.</i>


108

00:12:07.870 --> 00:12:09.980

<i>It's that sound again.</i>


109

00:12:16.510 --> 00:12:19.200

<i>Is he not coming today either?</i>


110

00:12:24.570 --> 00:12:27.320

<i>[Gyeong]</i>


111

00:12:30.020 --> 00:12:33.750

<i>I knew she would be here. I can see</i>


112

00:12:33.750 --> 00:12:36.570

<i>right through her.</i>


113

00:12:42.690 --> 00:12:44.000

<i>I must... </i>


114

00:12:44.000 --> 00:12:46.710

<i> I must stop him.</i>


115

00:12:46.710 --> 00:12:48.300

<i>Master!</i>


116

00:12:50.820 --> 00:12:53.070

<i>What are you doing?</i>


117

00:12:58.100 --> 00:13:00.870

<i>You ruined everything.</i>


118

00:13:00.870 --> 00:13:02.870

<i>Why did you do that?</i>


119

00:13:03.910 --> 00:13:07.670

<i>Just what... is this sound?</i>


120

00:13:18.720 --> 00:13:22.060

<i>There's no way I'd be able to see him here.</i>


121

00:13:30.820 --> 00:13:34.420

<i>I can see right through her.</i>


122

00:13:36.000 --> 00:13:38.220

<i>It's happening again.</i>


123

00:14:00.560 --> 00:14:02.270

<i>Sorry.</i>


124

00:14:16.050 --> 00:14:18.020

<i>Are you all right?</i>


125

00:14:20.950 --> 00:14:26.170

<i>They say that if you encounter someone three times, it's fate. It's already our second time.</i>


126

00:14:26.170 --> 00:14:30.020

<i>Do you remember me?</i>


127

00:14:32.030 --> 00:14:34.110

<i>Master!</i>


128

00:14:37.720 --> 00:14:39.400

<i>Your name.</i>


129

00:14:39.400 --> 00:14:43.060

<i>Please tell me your name.</i>


130

00:14:44.690 --> 00:14:49.260

<i>We will meet again one day.</i>


131

00:14:49.970 --> 00:14:54.260

<i>What is bound to happen will happen no matter what.</i>


132

00:15:01.340 --> 00:15:03.030

<i>The prince is busy today.</i>


133

00:15:03.030 --> 00:15:08.050

<i>I know. I knew that he wouldn't like flowers.</i>


134

00:15:08.740 --> 00:15:11.760

<i>Why is he so busy all the time?</i>


135

00:15:14.870 --> 00:15:17.320

<i>Do you like flowers?</i>


136

00:15:17.320 --> 00:15:20.560

<i>Yes. I like them.</i>


137

00:15:20.560 --> 00:15:23.980

<i>I knew it! I'm going to walk to the end of the path.</i>


138

00:15:23.980 --> 00:15:26.110

<i>Do you want to come with me?</i>


139

00:16:29.160 --> 00:16:31.210

Three, four.


140

00:16:32.230 --> 00:16:35.520

I have to take two additional pills after my discharge.


141

00:17:18.550 --> 00:17:22.230

<i>[Secret]</i>


142

00:17:37.560 --> 00:17:40.470

You told me, my beginning doesn't start in "Secret."


143

00:17:40.470 --> 00:17:43.740

The memories I forgot are coming back.


144

00:17:43.740 --> 00:17:49.120

Every time I remember a scene from the past, a wave of emotions hits me.


145

00:17:49.120 --> 00:17:55.790

My heart aches. I feel uneasy and sad.


146

00:17:55.790 --> 00:17:59.120

- Even back then, Baek Gyeong is Dan Oh's —

- Fiancé?


147

00:18:00.310 --> 00:18:03.870

Our writer lacks creativity. The writer keeps using the same characters.


148

00:18:03.870 --> 00:18:06.470

The setting may have changed but the stories are similar.


149

00:18:06.470 --> 00:18:09.690

Therefore, it's painful when you regain your memories.


150

00:18:09.690 --> 00:18:15.780

You have to stop the one that changes the stage, even if that's Eun Dan Oh.


151

00:18:19.320 --> 00:18:22.240

Don't repeat the same mistake.


152

00:18:22.240 --> 00:18:23.050

Repeat?


153

00:18:23.050 --> 00:18:27.190

You're only provoking the writer by changing the stage.


154

00:18:27.190 --> 00:18:29.750

Do you still want to change the story?


155

00:18:30.530 --> 00:18:32.090

Because of Eun Dan Oh?


156

00:18:32.090 --> 00:18:36.630

What's the ending of that story?


157

00:18:36.630 --> 00:18:41.670

You and Eun Dan Oh can never be together.


158

00:18:43.080 --> 00:18:46.250

That's what the writer decided from the very beginning.


159

00:18:55.570 --> 00:18:59.860

<i>My brother told me that Eun Dan Oh's recent examination results don't look too good.</i>


160

00:18:59.860 --> 00:19:03.070

<i>Make sure to treat her well so you don't stress her heart.</i>


161

00:19:05.490 --> 00:19:07.720

<i>[Eun Dan Oh]</i>


162

00:19:13.620 --> 00:19:16.490

<i>[Baek Gyeong]</i>


163

00:19:16.490 --> 00:19:18.300

What?


164

00:19:18.300 --> 00:19:19.860

Hello?


165

00:19:19.860 --> 00:19:21.830

What the heck? If you don't have anything to say, I'm hanging up.


166

00:19:21.830 --> 00:19:23.590

Eun Dan Oh.


167

00:19:24.440 --> 00:19:26.320

When are you going to the hospital again?


168

00:19:26.320 --> 00:19:28.230

I don't know. Why?


169

00:19:28.230 --> 00:19:32.780

You know why I don't like going there, right?


170

00:19:32.780 --> 00:19:34.680

I know. I know. I won't call you there.


171

00:19:34.680 --> 00:19:38.130

Tell the writer I don't want you there, either.


172

00:19:39.130 --> 00:19:40.860

<i>Do you think I like having you—</i>


173

00:19:40.860 --> 00:19:44.300

What the heck? Hello? H-Hello?


174

00:19:45.060 --> 00:19:48.520

He called me out of the blue and asked me when I'm going to the hospital.


175

00:19:48.520 --> 00:19:50.760

He keeps doing things that he never did before.


176

00:19:51.550 --> 00:19:53.500

Could it be...


177

00:19:54.840 --> 00:19:59.590

<i>[6th]

[Death anniversary of Baek Gyeong's mother]</i>


178

00:20:07.150 --> 00:20:08.890

Joon Hyun!


179

00:20:09.620 --> 00:20:11.670

Our Joon Hyun, take this.


180

00:20:11.670 --> 00:20:14.360

I would've left it behind if it wasn't for you.


181

00:20:15.590 --> 00:20:18.790

Your tie is always crooked.


182

00:20:18.790 --> 00:20:21.120

You're just like Joon Hyun.


183

00:20:21.120 --> 00:20:22.960

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.


184

00:20:22.960 --> 00:20:25.800

He should take after my good qualities. He shouldn't take after me for this.


185

00:20:25.800 --> 00:20:28.500

I got a lot of nice traits from you, too.


186

00:20:35.060 --> 00:20:36.050

Aren't you getting on?


187

00:20:36.050 --> 00:20:41.980

Well... it's about Eun Dan Oh. It seems she's very sick.


188

00:20:41.980 --> 00:20:45.790

The sicker she is, the better. Chairman Eun will give in more.


189

00:20:45.790 --> 00:20:51.460

Even though you aren't aware of yourself, can't you be more of a human off-stage?


190

00:20:51.460 --> 00:20:53.610

What on earth are you talking about?


191

00:20:53.610 --> 00:20:56.880

No wonder, why he treated mom like that at the hospital.


192

00:20:57.700 --> 00:20:59.430

You know what today is, right?


193

00:20:59.430 --> 00:21:03.960

Ah, that's right. I almost forgot.


194

00:21:03.960 --> 00:21:05.490

Empty your schedule this evening.


195

00:21:05.490 --> 00:21:07.450

What's today?


196

00:21:07.450 --> 00:21:12.320

Goodness. Today's your mom and dad's marriage anniversary.


197

00:21:14.300 --> 00:21:18.930

That's right. Of course, you won't remember.


198

00:21:18.930 --> 00:21:24.690

Lady, don't you ever say the word "mom" in front of me again.


199

00:21:24.690 --> 00:21:28.420

-  You're going to start again this morning. 

- Are you going to hit me again?


200

00:21:28.420 --> 00:21:32.370

It's a good day.


201

00:21:32.370 --> 00:21:34.770

Why don't you control yourself?


202

00:21:35.940 --> 00:21:38.040

Unbelievable.


203

00:21:42.420 --> 00:21:44.100

Brother!


204

00:21:45.430 --> 00:21:49.920

Brother... I'm sorry about today.


205

00:21:49.920 --> 00:21:51.650

Forget it.


206

00:21:51.650 --> 00:21:55.220

I'm sure they're not treating you like this because they want to.


207

00:21:55.220 --> 00:21:57.620

You don't know a single thing.


208

00:21:57.620 --> 00:22:03.870

You don't know how I am always alone... outside the stage.


209

00:22:05.540 --> 00:22:08.140

Just go.


210

00:22:13.320 --> 00:22:17.160

I also... know that.


211

00:22:17.960 --> 00:22:19.960

Let's learn about a traditional Korean poem,


212

00:22:19.960 --> 00:22:24.400

that talks about one's feeling, how desperate they were for love.


213

00:22:24.400 --> 00:22:25.750

The title is...


214

00:22:25.750 --> 00:22:26.910

- "Jeongseokka."

- "Jeongseokka."


215

00:22:26.910 --> 00:22:28.450

That's it. That's the title, Jeongseokka.


216

00:22:28.450 --> 00:22:32.590

<i>I'm sure you guys break up when things don't work out.</i>


217

00:22:32.590 --> 00:22:35.750

- Yes. We break up all the time.

 - Yes. He does.


218

00:22:35.750 --> 00:22:42.030

Right. But in this poem, before there is an impossible situation...


219

00:22:42.030 --> 00:22:44.350

Why won't he answer his phone?


220

00:22:44.350 --> 00:22:46.190

Eun Dan Oh!


221

00:22:46.190 --> 00:22:48.030

Lee Do Hwa!


222

00:22:48.030 --> 00:22:49.710

Who is she?


223

00:22:49.710 --> 00:22:53.390

She's a transfer student in our class. My teacher told me to give her a tour of the school.


224

00:22:53.390 --> 00:22:54.780

- Hi!

- Hi.


225

00:22:54.780 --> 00:22:57.490

- Where did you transfer from? 

 - What? Well...


226

00:22:58.240 --> 00:23:00.570

I don't think she has her setup.


227

00:23:00.570 --> 00:23:02.370

Setup?


228

00:23:02.370 --> 00:23:04.790

At least, you have a name.


229

00:23:04.790 --> 00:23:06.790

It's time to eat! We need to go quickly, today.


230

00:23:06.790 --> 00:23:09.610

When they serve stir-fried dried squid, the line gets pretty long.


231

00:23:09.610 --> 00:23:11.560

- That's true.

- I'm going, first.


232

00:23:11.560 --> 00:23:14.840

I like stir-fried dried squid. Where's the cafeteria?


233

00:23:14.840 --> 00:23:16.980

- Cafeteria? 

 - Ah, that's right. Have you seen Baek Gyeong?


234

00:23:16.980 --> 00:23:20.110

Baek Gyeong? I'm not sure...I don't think I have. Why?


235

00:23:20.110 --> 00:23:21.840

He's not at the hideout either?


236

00:23:21.840 --> 00:23:25.630

This isn't the first time he skipped school because he wanted to.


237

00:23:25.630 --> 00:23:27.880

That's true.


238

00:23:42.570 --> 00:23:43.180

You—


239

00:23:43.180 --> 00:23:45.400

Mother, this is what he does. 

 <i>(T/N: Some Korean people call their close friends' mother, "mother.")</i>


240

00:23:45.400 --> 00:23:49.370

He skips class. He's so mean to me.


241

00:23:49.370 --> 00:23:52.490

He's such a jerk and a bully.


242

00:23:52.490 --> 00:23:58.240

However, seeing how he came to see you today, I guess he's not a jerk, after all.


243

00:24:11.530 --> 00:24:13.300

How did you know?


244

00:24:13.300 --> 00:24:14.300

About what?


245

00:24:14.300 --> 00:24:18.300

That today's my mother's death anniversary.


246

00:24:18.300 --> 00:24:23.310

She passed away around this time of year. When the autumn leaves changed into pretty colors.


247

00:24:23.310 --> 00:24:26.480

I remember how you cried a lot that day.


248

00:24:31.210 --> 00:24:34.090

When you were younger, you cried a lot and were very cute.


249

00:24:34.090 --> 00:24:36.690

I don't know how you turned out like this.


250

00:24:38.830 --> 00:24:43.230

Eun Dan Oh, you're the only one I have.


251

00:24:43.230 --> 00:24:44.500

What do you mean?


252

00:24:44.500 --> 00:24:49.640

Someone who remembers me... on and off the stage.


253

00:24:51.550 --> 00:24:53.770

Did you just figure that out now?


254

00:24:54.580 --> 00:24:57.640

You're the only person that knows the real me.


255

00:24:58.380 --> 00:25:01.870

You used to only smile in front of me.


256

00:25:03.260 --> 00:25:06.380

I realized too late, how precious...


257

00:25:15.620 --> 00:25:17.500

Let's go.


258

00:25:17.500 --> 00:25:20.260

- I'll take you home. 

- What?


259

00:25:33.770 --> 00:25:34.760

Goodbye.


260

00:25:34.760 --> 00:25:38.720

Are you... really going to die?


261

00:25:38.720 --> 00:25:41.270

Why? Do you want to me to die as soon as possible?


262

00:25:41.270 --> 00:25:44.070

If the surgery is successful, you can live.


263

00:25:44.070 --> 00:25:48.460

Don't you know my setup? You believe in my setup more than me.


264

00:25:48.460 --> 00:25:50.860

It's because I believe you.


265

00:25:51.790 --> 00:25:54.760

All right! Fine. That was a decent comfort.


266

00:25:54.760 --> 00:25:58.490

"Successful surgery." That's quite optimistic.


267

00:25:58.490 --> 00:26:01.060

Go home safely. I'm going to head in first.


268

00:26:09.550 --> 00:26:13.380

It's not too late... for you and me.


269

00:26:18.800 --> 00:26:20.600

<i>What's happening now?</i>


270

00:26:20.600 --> 00:26:22.620

<i>It's hurts. What's wrong with me?</i>


271

00:26:22.620 --> 00:26:24.640

Dan Oh, are you in a lot of pain?


272

00:26:24.640 --> 00:26:26.970

Just a bit.


273

00:26:29.580 --> 00:26:31.790

Your fever has gone down a bit.


274

00:26:31.790 --> 00:26:34.690

You just took your medicine, so you'll feel better after a good rest.


275

00:26:34.690 --> 00:26:37.310

You should just rest at home today instead of going to school.


276

00:26:37.310 --> 00:26:41.290

<i>No, I can still go. I must go to school.</i>


277

00:26:44.650 --> 00:26:47.500

<i>Am I... going back to the hospital after this? </i>


278

00:26:47.500 --> 00:26:51.580

<i>Ha Ru's going to worry. What should I do?</i>


279

00:27:10.020 --> 00:27:12.980

<i>Dan Oh is sick again.</i>


280

00:27:12.980 --> 00:27:15.740

<i>I can't do anything.</i>


281

00:27:26.890 --> 00:27:30.680

<i>This is my wish. To see a sky full of stars.</i>


282

00:27:30.680 --> 00:27:34.680

<i>There aren't any stars in the sky we see here.</i>


283

00:27:35.960 --> 00:27:39.490

<i>Thank you for showing me the most gorgeous night sky</i>


284

00:27:39.490 --> 00:27:43.630

<i>and for remembering my wish.</i>


285

00:28:02.380 --> 00:28:04.350

Why does...


286

00:28:05.500 --> 00:28:08.050

my heart ache so much?


287

00:28:14.310 --> 00:28:16.880

Why do I...


288

00:28:16.880 --> 00:28:19.460

feel this anxious?


289

00:28:23.000 --> 00:28:25.110

I miss you,


290

00:28:25.980 --> 00:28:27.920

Eun Dan Oh.


291

00:28:45.660 --> 00:28:47.610

Hi, Ha Ru.


292

00:29:00.660 --> 00:29:03.320

How are you? Are you feeling better?


293

00:29:03.320 --> 00:29:07.960

The writer is unbelievable. The writer got totally hooked on my terminal illness.


294

00:29:07.960 --> 00:29:11.290

Look at me. I'm very healthy.


295

00:29:11.950 --> 00:29:13.290

You must've waited a long time, right?


296

00:29:13.290 --> 00:29:17.400

If I need to wait for you, I will always wait for you however long.


297

00:29:20.410 --> 00:29:27.040

<i>[If I need to wait for you, I will always wait for you however long.</i> 

 <i> I will make my own answer. With you.]</i>


298

00:29:27.040 --> 00:29:29.100

This was certainly...


299

00:29:30.200 --> 00:29:34.300

Ha Ru! I missed you!


300

00:29:35.070 --> 00:29:36.890

Me, too.


301

00:30:04.120 --> 00:30:05.640

Why? What is it?


302

00:30:05.640 --> 00:30:07.570

- Be careful.

- Okay.


303

00:30:10.550 --> 00:30:13.100

- Count up to ten from here. 

- Okay.


304

00:30:13.770 --> 00:30:17.020

One, two,


305

00:30:17.020 --> 00:30:19.950

three, four,


306

00:30:19.950 --> 00:30:22.230

five, six,


307

00:30:22.230 --> 00:30:25.050

seven, eight,


308

00:30:25.050 --> 00:30:28.860

nine, ten!


309

00:30:28.860 --> 00:30:30.720

It's done.


310

00:30:50.030 --> 00:30:52.250

<i>It's really pretty!</i>


311

00:30:56.010 --> 00:30:58.670

They're like real stars!


312

00:31:00.300 --> 00:31:02.610

It's so pretty.


313

00:31:06.580 --> 00:31:09.100

It's really pretty.


314

00:31:12.770 --> 00:31:15.270

They're like real stars.


315

00:31:21.410 --> 00:31:24.270

- Dan Oh.

- Yeah?


316

00:31:28.940 --> 00:31:30.760

You know...


317

00:31:30.760 --> 00:31:33.440

- this might be a really funny story.

- Okay.


318

00:31:33.440 --> 00:31:36.060

I really like funny stories.


319

00:31:36.900 --> 00:31:42.270

We may have known each other a long time ago,


320

00:31:42.270 --> 00:31:44.880

much longer than we know.


321

00:31:44.880 --> 00:31:46.460

A long time ago?


322

00:31:46.460 --> 00:31:47.980

Yeah.


323

00:31:47.980 --> 00:31:52.320

Much longer than we thought.


324

00:31:52.320 --> 00:31:55.530

What was that? It's not funny at all.


325

00:31:58.740 --> 00:32:01.710

I'll do anything for you.


326

00:32:03.610 --> 00:32:06.240

- What? 

- The thing you like.


327

00:32:06.240 --> 00:32:08.280

Creating your own fate.


328

00:32:08.280 --> 00:32:09.950

I'm not going to change it anymore.


329

00:32:09.950 --> 00:32:16.470

I... don't think we're doing things only as the writer wants.


330

00:32:16.470 --> 00:32:23.870

I think that's why you found this nameless me.


331

00:32:25.960 --> 00:32:34.380

From now on, wherever you are, I'm going to find you again.


332

00:32:38.050 --> 00:32:40.120

I think I know...


333

00:32:41.230 --> 00:32:45.350

why you were my beginning.


334

00:32:51.650 --> 00:32:53.570

Ha Ru.


335

00:32:55.490 --> 00:32:57.340

Thank you.


336

00:32:58.830 --> 00:33:03.700

Thank you for showing me the most gorgeous night sky


337

00:33:03.700 --> 00:33:05.600

and


338

00:33:08.070 --> 00:33:10.850

for remembering my wish.

340

00:33:23.150 --> 00:33:28.740

♫ <i>Remember the day we first met</i> ♫


341

00:33:28.740 --> 00:33:34.790

♫ <i>A shy smile and the pouring sunlight </i>♫


342

00:33:34.790 --> 00:33:39.700

♫ <i>I know you even when I'm looking into your eyes</i> ♫


343

00:33:39.700 --> 00:33:42.760

♫ <i>The only things we know about, the only things we 

know about</i> ♫


344

00:33:42.760 --> 00:33:46.060

♫ <i>The only things we know about</i> ♫


345

00:33:46.060 --> 00:33:51.650

♫ <i>When you are happy or sad, I will always protect you</i> ♫


346

00:33:51.650 --> 00:33:52.400

♫ <i>For you</i> ♫


347

00:33:52.400 --> 00:33:57.730

♫ <i>Even if time gets tangled, I'll fight against time so that I can appear right in front of you</i> ♫


348

00:33:57.730 --> 00:34:00.730

♫ <i>I believe</i> ♫


349

00:34:00.730 --> 00:34:04.190

<i>[Extra-ordinary You] 

 ♫ <i>I believe</i> ♫</i>