"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep23 (English)

2

00:00:27.970 --> 00:00:31.490

<i>[Thank you for showing me the most gorgeous night sky and... for remembering my wish.]</i>


3

00:00:48.030 --> 00:00:50.080

Did you get hurt? Let me see.


4

00:00:51.290 --> 00:00:55.480

Wait!  Did you get hurt... while preparing this?


5

00:00:56.810 --> 00:01:00.480

What is this? It's all because of me.


6

00:01:04.100 --> 00:01:07.970

I'll never forget this moment.


7

00:01:07.970 --> 00:01:11.880

I'll remember this forever, Ha Ru.


8

00:01:29.220 --> 00:01:30.630

<i>[Episode 23]</i>


9

00:01:31.380 --> 00:01:34.650

You must know, don't you? What the story's ending is.


10

00:01:34.650 --> 00:01:38.730

Will Eun Dan Oh end up with me? Or will she end up with him?


11

00:01:38.730 --> 00:01:40.040

The story's ending?


12

00:01:40.040 --> 00:01:45.330

I'm obviously the main character in this story, but why does this make me feel so awful?


13

00:01:45.330 --> 00:01:48.720

Don't beat around the bush again and tell me honestly.


14

00:01:48.720 --> 00:01:52.430

Who is that bastard, Ha Ru? Who is he?


15

00:01:55.220 --> 00:01:58.550

You already know. Someone who can change the story.


16

00:01:58.550 --> 00:02:02.950

Ah, that darn stage? I can change it, too.


17

00:02:02.950 --> 00:02:05.450

You? How?


18

00:02:05.450 --> 00:02:07.550

Whatever it takes!


19

00:02:11.100 --> 00:02:13.940

You're going to change the stage?


20

00:02:13.940 --> 00:02:19.470

I... lost everything that's precious to me because of that.


21

00:02:19.470 --> 00:02:22.270

I told you to talk in a way I can understand.


22

00:02:23.980 --> 00:02:25.660

All because of you,


23

00:02:25.660 --> 00:02:30.950

I... All because of you.


24

00:02:35.940 --> 00:02:39.880

Go away. I have nothing to say to you.


25

00:02:59.970 --> 00:03:02.580

<i>[I can even marry him tomorrow!]</i>


26

00:03:07.060 --> 00:03:10.800

<i>[I will not marry him!]</i>


27

00:03:12.460 --> 00:03:15.040

I will not marry him?


28

00:03:17.120 --> 00:03:20.680

Calling off the engagement? Dan Oh will?


29

00:03:20.680 --> 00:03:23.840

- I mean it!

- Baek Gyeong. Baek Gyeong.

- Oh, hey Baek Gyeong.


30

00:03:23.840 --> 00:03:24.920

Hey, where are you guys going?!


31

00:03:24.920 --> 00:03:28.930

Eun Dan Oh, call off our engagement.


32

00:03:28.930 --> 00:03:30.370

What are you saying all of a sudden?


33

00:03:30.370 --> 00:03:33.150

I'm saying that you're going to cancel our marriage.


34

00:03:33.150 --> 00:03:35.290

You're going to say that in front of Chairman Eun...


35

00:03:35.290 --> 00:03:37.990

That you won't marry me because you don't like me anymore.


36

00:03:37.990 --> 00:03:40.890

The writer may not have come up with the best plot,


37

00:03:40.890 --> 00:03:43.730

but I'm going to say I hate you? In front of my dad?


38

00:03:43.730 --> 00:03:48.760

- If what I say comes true, don't ever be with that jerk.

- What?


39

00:03:48.760 --> 00:03:51.600

I told you, I'm the one who can change your fate.


40

00:03:51.600 --> 00:03:54.560

Baek Gyeong, your male counterpart in the romance comic.


41

00:03:55.640 --> 00:03:57.810

I'm not a mere extra.


42

00:03:59.380 --> 00:04:01.620

Ha Ru! What are you doing tomorrow?


43

00:04:01.620 --> 00:04:05.990

I mean, if you're free tomorrow and there's no stage, let's...


44

00:04:06.740 --> 00:04:09.810

I mean, you know how we went to the movies already.


45

00:04:09.810 --> 00:04:11.880

I have tennis practice tomorrow.


46

00:04:11.880 --> 00:04:15.360

Ah... Tennis practice.


47

00:04:20.360 --> 00:04:23.990

Look at this. Although, the story and lines are full of cliches,


48

00:04:23.990 --> 00:04:27.390

these setups are too detailed for no reason.


49

00:04:27.390 --> 00:04:31.640

However, the writer's pretty ignorant on something like that. There are no stars in the sky.


50

00:04:32.330 --> 00:04:35.130

I definitely don't like it.


51

00:04:35.130 --> 00:04:38.190

But you gave me a beautiful night sky as a present.


52

00:04:38.190 --> 00:04:41.570

I really won't forget that. I'm serious. Never.


53

00:04:41.570 --> 00:04:45.580

So what if you forget it? I'll remember it.


54

00:04:45.580 --> 00:04:47.790

I won't forget it...


55

00:04:47.790 --> 00:04:51.640

how happy you were to see the stars.


56

00:04:52.540 --> 00:04:56.390

Ha Ru, I want to hear about that story.


57

00:04:56.390 --> 00:04:59.690

The story you told me the other time about a long time ago.


58

00:04:59.690 --> 00:05:02.740

<i>[Secret]</i>


59

00:05:02.740 --> 00:05:03.860

Do you remember this?


60

00:05:03.860 --> 00:05:06.160

Yeah, from the camp.


61

00:05:12.800 --> 00:05:16.140

- It's the same!

- At first, I thought it was a dream,


62

00:05:16.140 --> 00:05:18.110

but I was more certain after seeing this.


63

00:05:18.110 --> 00:05:22.630

That everything I saw wasn't a dream, but... memories.


64

00:05:22.630 --> 00:05:23.550

Memories?


65

00:05:23.550 --> 00:05:27.610

I gave you this as a present in those memories.


66

00:05:27.610 --> 00:05:30.790

I think that's why I kept seeing this flower...


67

00:05:31.480 --> 00:05:33.690

to remember you.


68

00:05:33.690 --> 00:05:37.500

To wait until you find me.


69

00:05:52.990 --> 00:05:56.050

<i>Um... What brings you here at this time?</i>


70

00:05:56.050 --> 00:05:58.660

<i>It's something that you like, My Lady.</i>


71

00:06:29.670 --> 00:06:34.240

<i>Oh my goodness, these are so rare. Are these from Prince Gyeong?</i>


72

00:06:34.240 --> 00:06:37.320

<i>Thank you. You may leave.</i>


73

00:06:44.050 --> 00:06:46.060

<i>Wait a moment!</i>


74

00:06:48.940 --> 00:06:53.290

<i>This is strange. Lately, I've been saying and acting against my will.</i>


75

00:06:56.400 --> 00:06:58.860

<i>Do you want to eat these with me?</i>


76

00:07:00.120 --> 00:07:05.830

<i>What I mean is... There seems to be too much for me to eat alone.</i>


77

00:07:13.390 --> 00:07:17.090

<i>I've prepared these for you.</i>


78

00:07:17.090 --> 00:07:20.030

<i>Thank you.</i>


79

00:07:21.920 --> 00:07:24.260

<i>You should head back now.</i>


80

00:07:25.030 --> 00:07:27.340

<i>- What?

- Didn't you come here to give me these?</i>


81

00:07:27.340 --> 00:07:29.570

<i>Ah... That's true, but...</i>


82

00:07:29.570 --> 00:07:32.720

<i>There are a lot of things I have to do in the palace,</i>


83

00:07:32.720 --> 00:07:35.930

<i>so please refrain from coming without notice.</i>


84

00:07:35.930 --> 00:07:39.290

<i>Yes. I understand.</i>


85

00:07:56.250 --> 00:07:58.820

<i>I'm all right.</i>


86

00:08:01.200 --> 00:08:03.430

<i>You must be busy working for the country.</i>


87

00:08:03.430 --> 00:08:05.150

<i>Yes.</i>


88

00:08:05.150 --> 00:08:09.100

<i>You mentioned before about seeing the flowers together...</i>


89

00:08:22.410 --> 00:08:26.940

<i>Prince Gyeong, are you forcing yourself to...</i>


90

00:08:30.430 --> 00:08:33.080

<i>I don't like you anymore.</i>


91

00:08:33.620 --> 00:08:37.220

<i>- Therefore, you don't need to come here anymore.

- My Lady.</i>


92

00:08:37.220 --> 00:08:41.020

<i>She must be sad because she waited for you for so long.</i>


93

00:08:41.020 --> 00:08:43.370

<i>Please forgive her for her unmannerly behaviors.</i>


94

00:08:43.370 --> 00:08:46.290

<i>That's not why.</i>


95

00:08:46.290 --> 00:08:52.230

<i>Father. I... would like to cancel our marriage.</i>


96

00:08:52.230 --> 00:08:56.160

<i>She's a nuisance.</i>


97

00:08:56.160 --> 00:09:02.190

<i>I convinced her to withdraw canceling our marriage, but I need to do something more.</i>


98

00:09:02.790 --> 00:09:05.960

<i>That's right. Didn't she say she wanted to see the stars?</i>


99

00:09:05.960 --> 00:09:06.910

<i>Yes.</i>


100

00:09:06.910 --> 00:09:11.680

<i>Give her gifts that will mesmerize her once and for all.</i>


101

00:09:11.680 --> 00:09:13.930

<i>This is from the prince.</i>


102

00:09:24.760 --> 00:09:26.520

<i>Don't go!</i>


103

00:09:28.790 --> 00:09:32.100

<i>I must be sick. I probably am.</i>


104

00:09:33.660 --> 00:09:34.970

<i>Don't mind me.</i>


105

00:09:34.970 --> 00:09:39.340

<i>By any chance, do you hear weird sounds?</i>


106

00:09:39.340 --> 00:09:43.700

<i>Does your memory disappear? Can you not move freely?</i>


107

00:09:45.430 --> 00:09:47.150

<i>How do you know that?</i>


108

00:09:47.150 --> 00:09:49.180

<i>[Trumpet Creeper]</i>


109

00:09:52.350 --> 00:09:56.390

<i>Even though I can move freely, once I hear that sound,</i>


110

00:09:56.390 --> 00:10:00.130

<i>I can't move freely and say things I don't mean.</i>


111

00:10:00.130 --> 00:10:05.530

<i>Also, everything that happens are being drawn into the book.</i>


112

00:10:06.850 --> 00:10:09.530

<i>It's as if someone is watching over us.</i>


113

00:10:10.710 --> 00:10:14.440

<i>We can't move freely and say thing we don't mean.</i>


114

00:10:14.440 --> 00:10:16.530

<i>You're saying that not everyone is like us, right?</i>


115

00:10:16.530 --> 00:10:19.610

<i>There are those who can remember and those who can't.</i>


116

00:10:21.190 --> 00:10:24.170

<i>I can remember.</i>


117

00:10:24.170 --> 00:10:29.320

<i>I remember your favorite song... what you wanted,</i>


118

00:10:29.320 --> 00:10:32.890

<i>and what you have gazed upon.</i>


119

00:10:36.490 --> 00:10:40.080

<i>Therefore, ask me for my help whenever you need to.</i>


120

00:10:40.690 --> 00:10:46.300

<i>You're marrying Prince Gyeong, which means you're an important person to me as well.</i>


121

00:11:17.570 --> 00:11:19.850

<i>It's cold tonight.</i>


122

00:11:19.850 --> 00:11:20.780

<i>What about you?</i>


123

00:11:20.780 --> 00:11:24.420

<i>I am... fine.</i>


124

00:12:14.140 --> 00:12:16.670

<i>Why are you smiling?</i>


125

00:12:16.670 --> 00:12:18.950

<i>Because you are pretty,</i>


126

00:12:18.950 --> 00:12:20.780

<i>My Lady.</i>


127

00:12:31.980 --> 00:12:33.570

<i>My Lady...</i>


128

00:12:39.760 --> 00:12:41.450

<i>This is...</i>


129

00:12:47.930 --> 00:12:53.280

<i>Just like those flowers, I will always wait for you.</i>


130

00:12:55.700 --> 00:13:00.330

<i>I will... protect you, My Lady.</i>


131

00:13:18.840 --> 00:13:22.940

Dry Squid told me that I was created a long time ago.


132

00:13:22.940 --> 00:13:24.050

When?


133

00:13:24.050 --> 00:13:27.340

A long time ago in a different world before this comic book was made.


134

00:13:27.340 --> 00:13:30.430

A long time ago in a different world before this comic book was made.


135

00:13:30.430 --> 00:13:32.480

Where's the other book? I want to read it.


136

00:13:32.480 --> 00:13:36.940

I haven't seen it, either. I only remember scenes that appear like memories.


137

00:13:43.070 --> 00:13:47.660

What the heck? I can't remember anything. That's so unfair.


138

00:13:47.660 --> 00:13:51.320

- Then, how were we back then?

- We—


139

00:13:51.320 --> 00:13:53.060

No. No. Don't tell me. Let me guess.


140

00:13:53.060 --> 00:13:59.230

Uhm... For some reason, I think I was a princess and you were a prince.


141

00:13:59.720 --> 00:14:01.030

Why? Am I wrong?


142

00:14:01.030 --> 00:14:04.310

Well... it's pretty similar.


143

00:14:08.240 --> 00:14:11.690

I'm really curious about how we were in the other world.


144

00:14:11.720 --> 00:14:13.880

Were we happy?


145

00:14:14.360 --> 00:14:16.650

Really? That's a relief!


146

00:14:16.650 --> 00:14:21.610

All of our moments that I remember were heart fluttering and happy.


147

00:14:24.270 --> 00:14:27.420

Ha Ru, I believe...


148

00:14:27.420 --> 00:14:30.550

that we're going to be happy in this world, too.


149

00:14:30.550 --> 00:14:33.960

Yeah. I will make sure that happens.


150

00:14:44.630 --> 00:14:47.320

I didn't see you on the court, but it turns out you were here.


151

00:14:50.420 --> 00:14:55.370

It's so nice and quiet since the others are not here. We can also talk privately.


152

00:14:56.530 --> 00:14:57.980

What do you want to say?


153

00:14:57.980 --> 00:14:59.940

Do I always need a reason to meet you?


154

00:14:59.940 --> 00:15:01.990

We have no reason to meet unless it's on stage.


155

00:15:01.990 --> 00:15:07.060

Come on. That hurts. We've known each other for a very long time.


156

00:15:08.040 --> 00:15:09.240

"Ha Ru."


157

00:15:09.240 --> 00:15:14.110

"Tennis team." "Baek Gyeong's follower." We're friends.


158

00:15:14.110 --> 00:15:17.980

Actually, you can't really be called a friend back then.


159

00:15:19.400 --> 00:15:22.630

You seem to enjoy pretending to be the protagonist with Dan Oh.


160

00:15:22.630 --> 00:15:23.720

Let her be.


161

00:15:23.720 --> 00:15:24.680

Who are you to tell me that?


162

00:15:24.680 --> 00:15:27.590

I’ve known Eun Dan Oh for a very long time.


163

00:15:27.590 --> 00:15:31.550

- I see. 

 - And it’s a lot longer than you think.


164

00:15:35.140 --> 00:15:36.650

Don’t make her suffer.


165

00:15:36.650 --> 00:15:40.790

Okay. I’m not going to.


166

00:15:44.990 --> 00:15:47.170

By the way...


167

00:15:47.170 --> 00:15:50.210

you say you’re changing your fate.


168

00:15:50.210 --> 00:15:54.730

Is it really changing or is it going the way the writer intended?


169

00:15:57.530 --> 00:15:59.570

Have you thought about that?


170

00:16:03.860 --> 00:16:05.410

Baek Gyeong!


171

00:16:06.830 --> 00:16:09.400

- We are in a comic book world. 

 - So what?


172

00:16:09.400 --> 00:16:12.730

We have to speak and move as the writer intends.


173

00:16:12.730 --> 00:16:17.280

If you know that, then just follow the storyboard. This all started when the writer drew the first page.


174

00:16:17.280 --> 00:16:20.280

The writer definitely drew me...


175

00:16:20.280 --> 00:16:23.640

buy why do I feel emotions the writer didn’t draw?


176

00:16:24.160 --> 00:16:28.440

The feeling of liking someone and wanting to protect them.


177

00:16:29.020 --> 00:16:31.840

These feelings were all drawn by Eun Dan Oh,


178

00:16:31.840 --> 00:16:33.350

not the writer.


179

00:16:33.350 --> 00:16:36.530

She’s mine. We were meant to be from the start.


180

00:16:36.530 --> 00:16:39.970

Eun Dan Oh isn’t yours or the writer’s.


181

00:16:39.970 --> 00:16:40.970

She’s just Eun Dan Oh.


182

00:16:40.970 --> 00:16:43.360

The writer drew Dan Oh...


183

00:16:43.360 --> 00:16:47.910

as my fiancée. You keep saying you'll change the stage or whatnot.


184

00:16:47.910 --> 00:16:51.320

Think about it. Was there anything that changed as planned?


185

00:16:52.080 --> 00:16:54.840

In the end, we're doing what the writer intended.


186

00:16:54.840 --> 00:16:59.340

Don’t talk as if you can actually change anything here. Whether it’s Dan Oh or the world we live in.


187

00:16:59.340 --> 00:17:02.380

Even if the story continues as the writer intended,


188

00:17:02.380 --> 00:17:05.180

I’ll try my best for Dan Oh until the very end.


189

00:17:05.500 --> 00:17:07.000

Do you want to vanish again?


190

00:17:07.090 --> 00:17:08.920

I don’t care.


191

00:17:09.610 --> 00:17:12.910

You say we’re here because the writer drew us, but...


192

00:17:15.040 --> 00:17:18.440

for me, Eun Dan Oh is my beginning.


193

00:17:19.070 --> 00:17:21.800

So I’m okay if my role ends with her.


194

00:17:23.330 --> 00:17:26.510

Eun Dan Oh may just be an extra to you...


195

00:17:26.510 --> 00:17:29.080

but to me, she's...


196

00:17:29.080 --> 00:17:30.880

the main character.


197

00:17:44.230 --> 00:17:46.380

Sorry, I’m late. I had to stop somewhere.


198

00:17:46.380 --> 00:17:48.110

It’s okay.


199

00:17:48.110 --> 00:17:50.650

By the way, what brings you to school?


200

00:17:51.210 --> 00:17:52.300

Just because.


201

00:17:52.300 --> 00:17:54.420

Did something happen?


202

00:17:54.420 --> 00:17:57.920

Does something need to happen for us to meet?


203

00:17:57.920 --> 00:18:00.990

I just thought about you.


204

00:18:02.390 --> 00:18:05.160

I don't play the violin anymore.


205

00:18:05.160 --> 00:18:08.320

I didn’t ask you to come to play the violin for me.


206

00:18:08.320 --> 00:18:09.800

Oh right!


207

00:18:13.240 --> 00:18:15.270

Here. Take this.


208

00:18:20.120 --> 00:18:21.700

Open it.


209

00:18:28.760 --> 00:18:31.030

I tried to guess your size by eye.


210

00:18:31.060 --> 00:18:33.170

Hold on.


211

00:18:47.020 --> 00:18:49.200

They fit perfectly.


212

00:18:49.240 --> 00:18:51.160

Wait a second.


213

00:18:59.630 --> 00:19:03.120

This might disappear when the stage is over.


214

00:19:06.640 --> 00:19:09.260

Do you know about the butterfly effect?


215

00:19:09.260 --> 00:19:11.910

A small change can change a huge fate.


216

00:19:11.940 --> 00:19:15.430

Eun Dan Oh and I tried to change our fate.


217

00:19:15.430 --> 00:19:20.640

Eun Dan Oh wanted to fix her heart condition, and I wanted us to like each other.


218

00:19:22.210 --> 00:19:25.400

Now, we can't.


219

00:19:26.200 --> 00:19:29.340

I have no choice but to root for you and Oh Nam Joo.


220

00:19:29.340 --> 00:19:30.920

Lee Do Hwa,


221

00:19:32.270 --> 00:19:35.950

I don’t want you to root for me.


222

00:19:37.580 --> 00:19:38.940

Why?


223

00:19:39.660 --> 00:19:42.360

Am I not allowed to say something like this?


224

00:19:44.410 --> 00:19:46.170

<i>[Le Fonde]

[Fashion Conference holds fresh Korean Seuline Representative]</i>


225

00:19:46.170 --> 00:19:48.410

<i>[The Hill Street Journal]

[Korea's World Class Fashion Companies and Young Businessmen]</i>


226

00:20:16.080 --> 00:20:18.890

“Someone I truly like.”


227

00:20:20.590 --> 00:20:24.580

<i>[Yeo Joo Da] </i> 

<i>[Someone I truly like]

<i>[1:1 Chat, Call]</i></i>


228

00:20:24.580 --> 00:20:29.640

<i> Then, you should tell the Chairman about everything! Tell him about Joo Da and your secret! </i>


229

00:20:29.640 --> 00:20:34.930

<i> There can't be a single mistake in my life. </i>


230

00:20:34.930 --> 00:20:39.120

<i> You're Cha Ji Hyun’s son, Oh Nam Joo.</i>


231

00:20:39.120 --> 00:20:43.780

If you feel burdened, just let me handle it. You didn’t have to come here by yourself.


232

00:20:44.610 --> 00:20:48.420

- I’ll go to the next conference in your place— 

 - No, I’ll go.


233

00:20:48.420 --> 00:20:50.630

You weren’t even interested in the business.


234

00:20:50.630 --> 00:20:55.120

You should just graduate school, study abroad, and spend money lavishly.


235

00:20:55.120 --> 00:20:57.460

What are you doing all of a sudden?


236

00:20:57.460 --> 00:20:59.270

Why? Is there a reason I can’t be interested?


237

00:20:59.270 --> 00:21:02.240

Do you think this will change anything?


238

00:21:02.240 --> 00:21:05.090

You’ve gone crazy over a girl.


239

00:21:10.580 --> 00:21:15.640

Your mother seemed pretty anxious. She even went to visit the girl herself.


240

00:21:15.640 --> 00:21:16.830

She did what?


241

00:21:16.830 --> 00:21:19.440

<i>Will you stop saying things that cause misunderstandings?</i>


242

00:21:19.440 --> 00:21:23.650

<i>Thanks to your foundation, I was able to attend this school.</i>


243

00:21:23.650 --> 00:21:26.300

<i> It's bothersome if unnecessary misunderstandings occur. </i>


244

00:21:27.960 --> 00:21:30.700

That’s why.


245

00:21:30.700 --> 00:21:33.150

It's true that she drives me crazy.


246

00:21:33.150 --> 00:21:37.580

That's why I have to be Oh Nam Joo, the son of Seuline's Oh Jae Beol.


247

00:21:41.470 --> 00:21:44.120

In order not to make my woman cry.


248

00:21:48.800 --> 00:21:50.000

<i>[Oldest son, Oh Hee Joo, and the second son, Oh Nam Joo, compete to be the heir of Seuline.]</i>


249

00:21:50.000 --> 00:21:54.430

- You guys know that Nam Joo participated in the conference that was held in Paris, right? 

 - Really?


250

00:21:54.430 --> 00:21:56.720

My father attended this conference, too.


251

00:21:56.720 --> 00:21:59.880

- Nam Joo went there alone on behalf of his father. 

 - What?


252

00:21:59.880 --> 00:22:02.530

That's so cool!


253

00:22:02.530 --> 00:22:04.660

Then does that mean he's going to join the company?


254

00:22:04.660 --> 00:22:10.070

I wasn't able to approach him because he was too perfect. But now, he's someone from another world.


255

00:22:11.340 --> 00:22:14.660

<i>You should at least know your place if you're slow-witted.</i>


256

00:22:14.660 --> 00:22:18.920

<i>Do you know how important this moment is in Nam Joo's life?</i>


257

00:22:18.920 --> 00:22:20.440

I heard that he'll study abroad!


258

00:22:20.440 --> 00:22:21.860

- What? 

 - Study abroad?


259

00:22:21.860 --> 00:22:25.860

- Who said that?

- I found out with my extremely intelligent skills.


260

00:22:26.670 --> 00:22:29.910

Nam Joo's father is sick.


261

00:22:29.910 --> 00:22:32.530

That's why they're fighting to be the heir.


262

00:22:32.530 --> 00:22:37.500

Rumor has it that Nam Joo's older brother will send Nam Joo away to study abroad because he feels threatened by Nam Joo.


263

00:22:37.500 --> 00:22:39.470

You startled me.


264

00:22:43.780 --> 00:22:47.860

What are you going to do now, Yeo Joo Da? Nam Joo isn't here to protect you anymore.


265

00:22:47.860 --> 00:22:51.350

Joo Da, we'll take care of you.


266

00:22:53.150 --> 00:22:55.370

I think she's crying!


267

00:22:55.370 --> 00:22:57.730

Why are you crying? You're breaking my heart.


268

00:22:57.730 --> 00:23:01.780

I pity you, Yeo Joo Da. You thought you were like Cinderella, didn't you?


269

00:23:01.780 --> 00:23:06.500

But do you know the reason why Cinderella was able

to marry the prince?


270

00:23:08.650 --> 00:23:11.990

Because she was pretty? Or because she was a good dancer?


271

00:23:11.990 --> 00:23:17.010

It's neither. Cinderella wasn't a peasant, but an aristocrat.


272

00:23:17.760 --> 00:23:20.460

You know what I'm saying, right?


273

00:23:34.690 --> 00:23:39.370

What? Are you going to lock me up somewhere again?


274

00:23:43.750 --> 00:23:46.640

- Has she gone mad?

 - She's gone mad, right?


275

00:23:51.940 --> 00:23:54.850

Something's definitely off.


276

00:23:56.530 --> 00:23:57.910

What are you doing?


277

00:23:57.910 --> 00:24:00.670

Yeo Joo Da's acting strange.


278

00:24:00.670 --> 00:24:07.760

You're right. I've seen her water the flowers a lot, but I've never seen her attack them like that.


279

00:24:07.760 --> 00:24:09.460

- Are you all right?

 - What do you mean?


280

00:24:09.460 --> 00:24:12.980

My bro said your heart...


281

00:24:12.980 --> 00:24:14.240

- Wait a moment. 

 - What?


282

00:24:14.240 --> 00:24:17.110

- Bro?  Why are you acting cute?

 - Darn it. 

(T/N: Usually only little boys will call their older brother "eong-ah.")


283

00:24:17.110 --> 00:24:20.150

What I call my brother at home, just came out like a habit. I mean my brother, Joo Hwa Hyung.


284

00:24:20.150 --> 00:24:25.620

You know that there's a big age gap between my brother and I. He still calls me baby at home.


285

00:24:25.620 --> 00:24:27.980

- What's this?

 - You don't need to explain it.


286

00:24:27.980 --> 00:24:30.500

You're the super cute youngest son at home, Lee Do Hwa.


287

00:24:30.500 --> 00:24:32.030

I said to stop teasing me.


288

00:24:32.030 --> 00:24:34.160

- Our Lee Do Hwa is such a cutie! 

 - What are you doing?


289

00:24:34.160 --> 00:24:35.800

You pinched me again.


290

00:24:35.800 --> 00:24:38.570

Doctor Joo Hwa worries a lot, but I'm fine.


291

00:24:38.570 --> 00:24:41.540

Lately, I've overcome my setup of having a heart problem


292

00:24:41.540 --> 00:24:45.060

and have been enjoying the happiest moment of my li—


293

00:24:46.930 --> 00:24:50.540

Let's get the surgery, Dan Oh.


294

00:24:50.540 --> 00:24:52.220

Surgery?


295

00:24:52.220 --> 00:24:54.260

<i>Surgery? Already?</i>


296

00:24:54.260 --> 00:24:59.520

We've done many complicated surgeries so far. We've always overcome it each time.


297

00:24:59.520 --> 00:25:01.390

You trust me, right?


298

00:25:01.390 --> 00:25:06.330

Let's talk with your father... and set a date.


299

00:25:12.010 --> 00:25:14.280

Baek Gyeong, you must have waited long.


300

00:25:14.280 --> 00:25:16.340

Why did you call him?


301

00:25:16.340 --> 00:25:19.670

He didn't call me, I came here on my own.


302

00:25:19.670 --> 00:25:22.310

Dan Oh, I'm going to talk to Joo Hwa a bit more.


303

00:25:22.310 --> 00:25:24.930

You should go first with Baek Gyeong.


304

00:25:26.790 --> 00:25:30.390

You hate coming to the hospital, but you always come for me.


305

00:25:31.840 --> 00:25:37.620

I will not marry him.


306

00:25:37.620 --> 00:25:40.060

<i>What? All of a sudden?</i>


307

00:25:40.060 --> 00:25:41.350

<i>Call off the engagement.</i>


308

00:25:41.350 --> 00:25:42.730

<i>What are you saying all of a sudden?</i>


309

00:25:42.730 --> 00:25:44.590

<i>I'm saying that you're going to cancel our marriage.</i>


310

00:25:44.590 --> 00:25:46.530

<i>You're going to say that in front of Chairman Eun...</i>


311

00:25:46.530 --> 00:25:48.480

<i>That you won't marry me because you don't like me anymore.</i>


312

00:25:48.480 --> 00:25:50.610

Dan Oh, what's wrong with you all of a sudden?


313

00:25:50.610 --> 00:25:53.150

I hate him now.


314

00:25:57.080 --> 00:25:59.100

So you should stop coming to the hospital now.


315

00:25:59.100 --> 00:26:00.210

Eun Dan Oh.


316

00:26:00.210 --> 00:26:02.580

Dan Oh is in bad condition today.


317

00:26:02.580 --> 00:26:05.420

That's not the reason.


318

00:26:05.420 --> 00:26:13.150

Dad, I don't want to marry Baek Gyeong.


319

00:26:19.860 --> 00:26:23.330

She must feel sorry toward you because she's going


320

00:26:23.330 --> 00:26:26.310

to be admitted for a while.


321

00:26:26.310 --> 00:26:27.330

I know.


322

00:26:27.330 --> 00:26:31.520

Right. I'm sorry you had to come so far today.


323

00:26:41.850 --> 00:26:43.730

Eun Dan Oh!


324

00:26:44.950 --> 00:26:47.120

How did you know?


325

00:26:47.810 --> 00:26:52.580

I asked you how you knew I'll tell my dad that I hate you and won't marry you?


326

00:26:52.580 --> 00:26:55.890

By any chance, can you also see the storyboard?


327

00:26:55.890 --> 00:26:58.530

This is more conclusive.


328

00:26:59.860 --> 00:27:02.050

I know something that will never change.


329

00:27:02.050 --> 00:27:04.300

I'm asking how you found out.


330

00:27:04.300 --> 00:27:07.380

You shouldn't be asking me that. Give me an answer.


331

00:27:07.380 --> 00:27:11.840

What will you do if I already know your fate?


332

00:27:11.840 --> 00:27:15.670

I now have something more important than my fate.


333

00:27:15.670 --> 00:27:18.180

Are you talking about him?


334

00:27:18.180 --> 00:27:19.810

Yes.


335

00:27:21.510 --> 00:27:24.070

Even though I understand that,


336

00:27:24.070 --> 00:27:27.140

you'll have to wait and see if your feelings won't change.


337

00:27:28.450 --> 00:27:30.650

Eun Dan Oh, go get some sleep, then.