"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep24 (English)

1

00:00:00.670 --> 00:00:01.860

<i>[Episode 24]</i>

3

00:00:13.990 --> 00:00:15.430

Can't you see when people are coming?


4

00:00:15.430 --> 00:00:18.810

Yeo Joo Da, do you need glasses?


5

00:00:20.800 --> 00:00:22.250

I must be mistaken with what I just saw, right?


6

00:00:22.250 --> 00:00:25.550

You didn't. You're the one that needs glasses.


7

00:00:25.550 --> 00:00:27.110

This—


8

00:00:27.110 --> 00:00:28.300

I don't want to clean up anymore.


9

00:00:28.300 --> 00:00:29.900

You're here on a scholarship. You have to clean--


10

00:00:29.900 --> 00:00:31.600

You aren't even the ones that pay for the scholarship.


11

00:00:31.600 --> 00:00:34.400

- Nam Joo's foundation—

- Nam Joo never asked me to clean up.


12

00:00:34.400 --> 00:00:37.000

How dare you bring up his name?


13

00:00:38.310 --> 00:00:42.770

Why do you... bully me so much?


14

00:00:42.770 --> 00:00:46.380

Am I not allowed to be pretty and smart because I'm not as rich as you all?


15

00:00:46.380 --> 00:00:49.140

Or is it because Nam Joo likes me?


16

00:00:49.140 --> 00:00:51.130

- Hey!

- Stop acting so immature.


17

00:00:51.130 --> 00:00:53.620

It's already hard enough for me.


18

00:01:06.970 --> 00:01:09.250

<i>What? Did something happen?</i>


19

00:01:09.250 --> 00:01:12.680

<i>What's going on? Why are there so many people?</i>


20

00:01:17.740 --> 00:01:19.790

<i>She was definitely wearing the shoes I bought her.</i>


21

00:01:19.790 --> 00:01:22.690

<i>- It's Nam Joo!

- Nam Joo!</i>


22

00:01:22.690 --> 00:01:24.940

<i>Oh Nam Joo!</i>


23

00:01:24.940 --> 00:01:27.160

<i>- Nam Joo!

- Oh Nam Joo!</i>


24

00:01:27.160 --> 00:01:30.030

Oh my. Oh my. Our Nam Joo must be a superstar now.


25

00:01:30.030 --> 00:01:32.240

What the heck? Why are there so many reporters at our school?


26

00:01:32.240 --> 00:01:34.490

They came to cover our famous Nam Joo,


27

00:01:34.490 --> 00:01:36.800

like how butterflies are drawn to flowers.


28

00:01:37.530 --> 00:01:39.950

<i>That's cool. He does look cool.</i>


29

00:01:39.950 --> 00:01:43.890

The Seuline collection in Paris received great reviews.


30

00:01:43.890 --> 00:01:46.330

I heard there was a muse behind this collection.


31

00:01:46.330 --> 00:01:47.730

Can you tell us?


32

00:01:47.730 --> 00:01:49.590

Please tell us who the muse is.


33

00:01:49.590 --> 00:01:51.220

Yeo Joo Da.


34

00:01:51.220 --> 00:01:53.130

- Yeo Joo Da?

- Yeo Joo Da?


35

00:01:53.130 --> 00:01:54.750

- That Yeo Joo Da?

- Joo Da?


36

00:01:54.750 --> 00:01:55.690

Who is Joo Da?


37

00:01:55.690 --> 00:01:57.250

My girl.


38

00:01:57.250 --> 00:01:58.760

My girl?!


39

00:01:58.760 --> 00:02:03.970

<i>I can't change the stages like Ha Ru and I'm not as cool as Nam Joo either.</i>


40

00:02:03.970 --> 00:02:07.830

<i>- Yeo Joo Da? 

 <i> - Nam Joo. 

 - Is that her?!</i></i>


41

00:02:09.310 --> 00:02:12.030

Yeo Joo Da, I'm back.


42

00:02:12.030 --> 00:02:15.320

<i>What the heck?!</i>


43

00:02:15.320 --> 00:02:17.510

<i>Just take pictures for now.</i>


44

00:02:17.510 --> 00:02:19.520

Sae Mi, are you okay?


45

00:02:19.520 --> 00:02:21.840

What are they doing in front of me?


46

00:02:21.840 --> 00:02:26.030

<i> - Just take the pictures for now.</i> 

 - You're heavy.


47

00:02:44.750 --> 00:02:48.470

<i>Ha Ru worked so hard on them, but they're all gone after the scene.</i>


48

00:02:48.470 --> 00:02:50.550

The biggest charm in sculpture is


49

00:02:50.550 --> 00:02:53.640

that the warmth of the creator


50

00:02:53.640 --> 00:02:55.980

goes right into the piece.


51

00:02:55.980 --> 00:02:58.920

If you gave your hand, doesn't that mean you gave your heart, too?


52

00:02:58.920 --> 00:03:01.940

Who is that ancient guy?


53

00:03:13.250 --> 00:03:17.590

More than anything, you need to have a good understanding of what you're making.


54

00:03:17.590 --> 00:03:20.720

Even if it keeps spinning in the same direction,


55

00:03:20.720 --> 00:03:25.820

you can't make the same piece of pottery.


56

00:03:26.740 --> 00:03:29.120

What did you say?


57

00:03:29.120 --> 00:03:32.600

"I don't want to be any taller,"


58

00:03:32.600 --> 00:03:34.340

is what it said.


59

00:03:34.340 --> 00:03:37.180

Teacher! How would we know what the pottery is saying?


60

00:03:37.180 --> 00:03:39.850

It's your instinct.


61

00:03:39.850 --> 00:03:43.170

Look at this. If you want to make it taller,


62

00:03:43.170 --> 00:03:47.220

- and do whatever you please...

- Woah!


63

00:03:47.220 --> 00:03:52.860

You'll ruin the pottery and the potter will be hurt, too.


64

00:03:52.860 --> 00:03:55.750

- All right. Partner up with someone right now. 

 - Yes.


65

00:03:55.750 --> 00:03:58.520

<i>- Anyone who wants to do it with me!

- Who wants to partner up with me?</i>


66

00:03:58.520 --> 00:04:01.000

<i>- Move. 

- Who wants to partner up with me?</i>


67

00:04:01.000 --> 00:04:03.150

<i>- Who's with me? 

- Partner up with me.</i>


68

00:04:03.150 --> 00:04:05.080

<i>It's you, again?</i>


69

00:04:05.080 --> 00:04:09.290

<i>- Who wants to be my partner? </i>


70

00:04:09.290 --> 00:04:11.150

Let's do it together!


71

00:04:11.150 --> 00:04:12.770

All right.


72

00:04:14.310 --> 00:04:17.010

<i>- Give it to me.</i> 

 -<i>Who said to do it like this?</i>


73

00:04:18.100 --> 00:04:23.900

Nam Joo! Since you've always been a good artist, how about you come out in front and do it?


74

00:04:23.900 --> 00:04:25.650

N-No! I'm going to work together with Joo Da.


75

00:04:25.650 --> 00:04:30.960

Oh... Nam Joo. I understand how you want to work with your friend,


76

00:04:30.960 --> 00:04:35.220

but I want to show the others the masterpieces you make.


77

00:04:35.220 --> 00:04:37.820

- What do you think, everyone? 

- Sounds great!


78

00:04:37.820 --> 00:04:41.250

- No. I—

- Nam Joo, I'll just do it with the class president.


79

00:04:41.250 --> 00:04:43.160

- Class President? 

- Me?


80

00:04:43.160 --> 00:04:44.840

All right.


81

00:04:47.860 --> 00:04:52.770

All right. Our Nam Joo's partner will be...


82

00:05:09.450 --> 00:05:11.710

Baek Gyeong! You're going to make it with me, right?


83

00:05:11.710 --> 00:05:13.340

- Go. 

- What?


84

00:05:13.340 --> 00:05:15.580

You're bothering me, so leave.


85

00:05:15.580 --> 00:05:17.860

All right...


86

00:05:23.260 --> 00:05:25.910

I'm upset.


87

00:05:25.910 --> 00:05:29.340

You worked so hard to prepare it, but they disappeared in a second.


88

00:05:29.340 --> 00:05:33.380

The wounds on your hand are still there. It's so unfair!


89

00:05:33.380 --> 00:05:35.910

Are you that upset about it?


90

00:05:35.910 --> 00:05:38.440

It won't disappear.


91

00:05:38.440 --> 00:05:42.480

We continue to spend time together...


92

00:05:42.480 --> 00:05:44.590

even if the scene changes.


93

00:05:47.750 --> 00:05:50.060

There you go again! You're....


94

00:05:50.060 --> 00:05:53.090

saying all these romantic things as if it's nothing.


95

00:05:56.080 --> 00:06:00.740

Ha Ru, do you want to be my partner?


96

00:06:00.740 --> 00:06:02.210

<i>Things were going so well.</i>


97

00:06:02.210 --> 00:06:05.680

- No. I'm partners with Dan Oh.

 - What?


98

00:06:07.090 --> 00:06:09.410

I'm going to work with Eun Dan Oh.


99

00:06:13.150 --> 00:06:14.900

♫ <i>Why do you keep</i> ♫


100

00:06:14.900 --> 00:06:19.740

If you keep doing that, the sides won't be smooth.


101

00:06:19.740 --> 00:06:23.080

Oh, Ahn Soo Chul! You're actually good at something.


102

00:06:23.080 --> 00:06:29.070

Of course. I have to make it look pretty. It's yours.


103

00:06:29.970 --> 00:06:33.080

♫ <i>Even though it's nothing</i> ♫


104

00:06:33.080 --> 00:06:36.490

- L-Let me do it!

- What's wrong?!


105

00:06:36.490 --> 00:06:37.810

I'll do it!


106

00:06:37.810 --> 00:06:44.380

♫ <i>My heart gets nervous when I think about seeing your face one more time</i> ♫


107

00:06:44.380 --> 00:06:49.330

♫ <i>I will approach closer to you today</i> ♫


108

00:06:49.330 --> 00:06:50.930

- Is that me?

- No, it's not.


109

00:06:50.930 --> 00:06:53.810

- Hey, spin it. Go. Go. Go!


110

00:06:53.810 --> 00:06:56.260

♫ <i>When I look into your eyes</i> ♫


111

00:06:56.260 --> 00:07:01.610

Is this Flirting 101 or what?


112

00:07:03.300 --> 00:07:07.640

♫ <i>What should I do about my heart?</i> ♫


113

00:07:18.350 --> 00:07:21.010

Do it like this.


114

00:07:24.980 --> 00:07:29.060

<i>Please don't beat so fast. Please don't ring.</i>


115

00:07:39.250 --> 00:07:43.320

When we're finished, should we write our names on it?


116

00:07:54.050 --> 00:07:56.410

- Oh my. Oh my. 

- Are you all right?


117

00:07:56.410 --> 00:08:00.700

Oh my. Oh my. Are you all right, Dan Oh?


118

00:08:00.700 --> 00:08:02.220

Yes...


119

00:08:03.530 --> 00:08:05.670

Relax.


120

00:08:05.670 --> 00:08:07.900

This won't work. Sit over here and rest!


121

00:08:07.900 --> 00:08:12.500

N-No. I'm really all right. Uhm...My heart rate monitor is broken.


122

00:08:12.500 --> 00:08:15.610

Baek Gyeong! You don't have a partner, right?


123

00:08:25.950 --> 00:08:30.650

What are you two doing? Hurry up.


124

00:08:37.000 --> 00:08:38.720

Forget it. I'll turn it.


125

00:08:38.720 --> 00:08:41.030

No, I'll do it.


126

00:08:41.030 --> 00:08:43.230

Seriously.


127

00:09:04.870 --> 00:09:11.410

Now, I know why this kept bothering you.


128

00:09:11.410 --> 00:09:15.850

You should think about it carefully... before something happens.


129

00:09:21.150 --> 00:09:25.080

I'm at the school right now because of her surgery date.


130

00:09:25.080 --> 00:09:26.350

Dad!


131

00:09:26.350 --> 00:09:29.390

I'll call you back later.


132

00:09:29.390 --> 00:09:30.620

<i>What is it this time?</i>


133

00:09:30.620 --> 00:09:32.390

What are you doing at school?


134

00:09:32.390 --> 00:09:35.150

I came to keep an eye on you.


135

00:09:35.150 --> 00:09:36.510

I'm not a kid.


136

00:09:36.510 --> 00:09:39.810

Of course. You're still a baby to me.


137

00:09:39.810 --> 00:09:41.360

Don't say that.


138

00:09:41.360 --> 00:09:42.700

Chairman Eun.


139

00:09:42.700 --> 00:09:45.110

Oh! Hey, Baek Gyeong.


140

00:09:45.110 --> 00:09:48.350

You must've come because you were worried about her.


141

00:09:48.350 --> 00:09:52.700

I'm always by her side at school, so don't worry.


142

00:09:53.330 --> 00:09:55.980

Did you reconcile with Baek Gyeong?


143

00:09:55.980 --> 00:09:56.940

Well...


144

00:09:56.940 --> 00:10:02.330

I'm going to make sure she won't ever want to cancel our engagement anymore.


145

00:10:03.200 --> 00:10:05.170

Don't feel sorry about being sick.


146

00:10:05.170 --> 00:10:07.270

<i>How many times do I have to call this engagement off?</i>


147

00:10:07.270 --> 00:10:11.300

<i>I'm sure the readers hate my character.</i>


148

00:10:13.790 --> 00:10:16.470

She's all I have.


149

00:10:16.470 --> 00:10:19.210

I'm so grateful that


150

00:10:19.210 --> 00:10:21.910

you're by her side.


151

00:10:21.910 --> 00:10:26.790

Don't worry. I'll protect Dan Oh.


152

00:10:50.050 --> 00:10:53.660

<i>Thank you so much for today.</i>


153

00:10:55.320 --> 00:10:59.820

<i>I should've given you this to you sooner. Please forgive my tardiness.</i>


154

00:11:01.810 --> 00:11:07.100

<i>This scented sachet was given to me from my late mother. It's very precious to me.</i>


155

00:11:07.100 --> 00:11:12.020

<i>Therefore, I really wanted to give this to you, My Lady.</i>


156

00:11:12.020 --> 00:11:14.550

<i>No one told me to do this.</i>


157

00:11:18.960 --> 00:11:21.380

<i>It's coming from my heart.</i>


158

00:11:21.380 --> 00:11:23.490

<i>Are you serious?</i>


159

00:11:26.320 --> 00:11:29.890

<i>I am happy that you are my lover.</i>


160

00:11:31.910 --> 00:11:37.690

<i>You are my beginning, Prince Gyeong.</i>


161

00:11:52.950 --> 00:11:55.710

<i>I already have someone else in my heart,</i>


162

00:11:55.710 --> 00:11:58.760

<i>so why can't I move and speak freely?</i>


163

00:12:03.590 --> 00:12:08.110

<i>Is it truly my fate to marry the prince?</i>


164

00:12:34.670 --> 00:12:36.170

<i>Ha Ru!</i>


165

00:12:37.750 --> 00:12:39.850

<i>How long have you waited?</i>


166

00:12:39.850 --> 00:12:43.420

<i>Why would you do something this risky?</i>


167

00:12:59.050 --> 00:13:02.050

<i>I feel like the stars will fall soon.</i>


168

00:13:02.050 --> 00:13:03.690

<i>Yes.</i>


169

00:13:03.690 --> 00:13:08.040

<i>When I go into the palace, I won't be able to see this freely,</i>


170

00:13:08.040 --> 00:13:10.830

<i>so I must enjoy them when I still can.</i>


171

00:13:15.860 --> 00:13:19.290

<i>Do you want to know a secret?</i>


172

00:13:19.290 --> 00:13:21.260

<i>To tell you the truth,</i>


173

00:13:22.690 --> 00:13:25.420

<i>I don't want to marry the prince.</i>


174

00:13:34.450 --> 00:13:37.690

<i>Why aren't you asking me why if you are his loyal subject?</i>


175

00:13:38.520 --> 00:13:39.750

<i>I refuse to listen.</i>


176

00:13:39.750 --> 00:13:43.850

<i>You know that we can't do anything about our feelings</i>


177

00:13:43.850 --> 00:13:46.290

<i>even if we close our eyes and block our ears.</i>


178

00:13:47.340 --> 00:13:51.440

<i>I will not listen to you.</i>


179

00:14:37.440 --> 00:14:41.030

The past perfect is when you talk about


180

00:14:41.030 --> 00:14:44.740

something that had happened much before.


181

00:14:44.740 --> 00:14:48.380

It means that it already happened and ended in the past.


182

00:14:48.380 --> 00:14:53.250

Here's an example. "When I arrived there, the tragic stage had already finished."


183

00:14:53.250 --> 00:14:55.190

When I arrived there,


184

00:14:55.190 --> 00:14:58.600

the tragic stage had already finished.


185

00:15:03.730 --> 00:15:08.360

Baek Gyeong, are you not going to attend class?


186

00:15:10.420 --> 00:15:12.620

I'm asking you.


187

00:15:16.910 --> 00:15:20.910

I'm honored that you took an interest in me.


188

00:15:29.560 --> 00:15:34.760

Seeing how the same events reoccur, we must have a tenacious, ill-fated relationship.


189

00:15:46.130 --> 00:15:49.160

<i>[If there's no answer about where I came from, I will make my own answer.]</i>


190

00:15:53.450 --> 00:15:55.600

- Who hit me?

- It wasn't me.


191

00:15:55.600 --> 00:15:57.670

- It wasn't me either.

- Let's be honest. It was you.


192

00:15:57.670 --> 00:16:01.570

- What are you saying? Do you have evidence? Tell me the exact time.

- If it wasn't you, then who else?


193

00:16:01.570 --> 00:16:04.410

- It was really not me.

- One, two, three!


194

00:16:07.470 --> 00:16:11.880

Hello. Those little... My gosh.


195

00:16:11.880 --> 00:16:15.970

This is all because the writer has become weird.


196

00:16:15.970 --> 00:16:18.950

"I'll protect Dan Oh."


197

00:16:18.950 --> 00:16:22.030

Do you know that you're slowly talking more like Oh Nam Joo?


198

00:16:23.980 --> 00:16:25.730

What's that?


199

00:16:29.240 --> 00:16:31.370

<i>[Seuli High School's 32nd Video Fair]</i>


200

00:16:31.370 --> 00:16:32.880

<i>Here.</i>


201

00:16:36.920 --> 00:16:40.460

<i>I will declare it on the honor of A3.</i>


202

00:16:40.460 --> 00:16:42.320

<i>I really wanted to give this to you.</i>


203

00:16:42.320 --> 00:16:46.240

<i>No one told me to do this. It's coming from my heart.</i>


204

00:16:48.570 --> 00:16:52.480

Wait. Isn't this from the storyboard?


205

00:16:52.550 --> 00:16:54.050

Seriously!


206

00:16:54.140 --> 00:16:56.980

Why is the writer dying to get us married?


207

00:16:56.980 --> 00:16:59.440

Aren't we high schoolers?


208

00:16:59.440 --> 00:17:01.750

What did you see?


209

00:17:01.750 --> 00:17:04.180

It seems like we're going to get married.


210

00:17:04.180 --> 00:17:07.940

So what? You were the one that always wanted to get married.


211

00:17:07.940 --> 00:17:11.490

That's right. And that's why you always yelled and got mad.


212

00:17:11.490 --> 00:17:15.260

You have to pretend to like the girl you hate for your family business.


213

00:17:15.260 --> 00:17:18.650

I really pity Eun Dan Oh who only got hurt by you for the past ten years.


214

00:17:18.650 --> 00:17:22.250

She has a heart that can stop beating any minute and is holding onto a man who


215

00:17:22.250 --> 00:17:25.910

never loved her in the past, present, and future.


216

00:17:26.910 --> 00:17:32.240

That's why I want to try to change it before my heart stops.


217

00:17:32.240 --> 00:17:33.820

Change what?


218

00:17:33.820 --> 00:17:38.370

It's enough that the writer can control how I move with my illness.


219

00:17:38.370 --> 00:17:40.290

Don't try so hard.


220

00:17:41.410 --> 00:17:44.440

- What?

- No matter how hard you try, it won't change.


221

00:17:44.440 --> 00:17:47.710

You have to be by my side. That's the fixed story.


222

00:17:47.710 --> 00:17:49.780

Just like then and now.


223

00:17:54.140 --> 00:17:58.120

<i>[Seuli High School's 32nd Video Fair]</i> 

<i>[Event Corner]

[Confess your love] 

 [Letter from the teachers] 

 [A very special raffle giveaway]</i>


224

00:18:04.450 --> 00:18:07.790

- Dan Oh.

- What are you doing?


225

00:18:07.790 --> 00:18:10.090

I think Baek Gyeong is going to propose to me.


226

00:18:10.090 --> 00:18:12.260

- What? Proposal?

- Yeah.


227

00:18:12.260 --> 00:18:15.670

The storyboard I happened to see in a while was...


228

00:18:15.670 --> 00:18:19.410

The writer is really trying to make us get married.


229

00:18:19.410 --> 00:18:22.190

However, I won't let it happen. I told you, didn't I?


230

00:18:22.190 --> 00:18:25.950

Even the writer can't control how I feel for someone.


231

00:18:25.950 --> 00:18:29.190

The person I like isn't Baek Gyeong, it's Ha...


232

00:18:30.310 --> 00:18:31.990

It's not?


233

00:18:37.800 --> 00:18:41.060

To tell you the truth, I don't want to marry Baek Gyeong.


234

00:18:43.910 --> 00:18:49.300

<i>To tell you the truth, I don't want to marry the prince.</i>


235

00:18:49.300 --> 00:18:54.140

Dan Oh, do you want to change it?


236

00:18:54.140 --> 00:18:59.320

So Ha Ru, who does what Baek Gyeong wants on stage, will be the one to deliver the ring?


237

00:18:59.320 --> 00:19:01.640

So, that's where the stage is going to start. Right?


238

00:19:01.640 --> 00:19:04.660

Yeah. I'm certain. On the screen, there will be a video of me and Baek Gyeong.


239

00:19:04.660 --> 00:19:07.590

Then, he's going to take out a ring and confess to me in front of everyone.


240

00:19:07.590 --> 00:19:09.150

Baek Gyeong will do that? Not Oh Nam Joo?


241

00:19:09.150 --> 00:19:10.850

No one will know what the writer's intention are.


242

00:19:10.850 --> 00:19:13.800

Wow. I need to change this stage for the sake of Baek Gyeong.


243

00:19:13.800 --> 00:19:17.050

- Do you think anyone would buy this writer's books?

- I know, right?


244

00:19:17.050 --> 00:19:18.830

Wait. What're his lines again?


245

00:19:18.830 --> 00:19:22.410

"Attention, everyone. I will declare it on the honor of A3."


246

00:19:22.410 --> 00:19:26.950

However, shouldn't you guys be called D3 instead of A3? Declare 3. The trio who loves making declarations.


247

00:19:26.950 --> 00:19:30.510

The writer has gone crazy. It's even worse than the violin.


248

00:19:30.510 --> 00:19:33.830

I always return the favor. Since you changed my stage before,


249

00:19:33.830 --> 00:19:36.440

I'll help you change your stage to the best of my ability.


250

00:19:36.440 --> 00:19:38.230

We're all in this!


251

00:19:38.230 --> 00:19:40.800

All right, fighting! Join in, Ha Ru.


252

00:19:42.310 --> 00:19:43.690

Ah, okay. Okay. Fighting! Fighting!


253

00:19:43.690 --> 00:19:46.580

One, two, three! Fighting!


254

00:20:03.350 --> 00:20:04.880

Give it back.


255

00:20:04.880 --> 00:20:09.660

Hyung! Did you read it all? Did you?


256

00:20:16.880 --> 00:20:18.750

<i>I hope that you are sincere.</i>


257

00:20:18.750 --> 00:20:21.780

<i>Dan Oh might become part of our family.</i>


258

00:20:21.780 --> 00:20:23.240

<i>Can't we just live like this?</i>


259

00:20:23.240 --> 00:20:25.670

<i>Please don't change anything.</i>


260

00:20:27.550 --> 00:20:31.150

I wonder what you ask me not to change.


261

00:20:36.530 --> 00:20:39.150

You were either in this story,


262

00:20:39.150 --> 00:20:41.980

or you read it.


263

00:20:41.980 --> 00:20:45.040

Whichever it is, you're self-aware, too.


264

00:20:48.150 --> 00:20:54.150

The story that's repeating the previous work, and this ridiculous setup are already driving me crazy, but this makes no sense.


265

00:20:54.150 --> 00:20:56.050

You're aware of yourself?


266

00:20:56.850 --> 00:21:00.450

Just how much of this world do I have to accept?


267

00:21:01.210 --> 00:21:05.760

It must've been fun to watch. The father who tries to sell his son off for money.


268

00:21:05.760 --> 00:21:08.890

- A happy family as long as I'm not in it—

- I never thought of it like that.


269

00:21:08.890 --> 00:21:13.630

If the story goes as planned, I know for sure that you're going to be happy in this story.


270

00:21:13.630 --> 00:21:15.290

Happy?


271

00:21:17.050 --> 00:21:19.100

It's funny to hear that from you.


272

00:21:19.100 --> 00:21:23.380

The writer drew your character to torture me.


273

00:21:23.380 --> 00:21:26.050

You told me not to change anything, right?


274

00:21:26.050 --> 00:21:30.120

I won't change anything. I'll also make sure no one does.


275

00:21:30.120 --> 00:21:35.390

So just pretend you don't know anything. Like you've been doing all this time.


276

00:21:41.690 --> 00:21:45.200

<i>[Seuli High School's 32nd Video Fair]</i>


277

00:21:46.740 --> 00:21:48.500

- Transfer student! You're in the broadcast team, right? 

- Yes.


278

00:21:48.500 --> 00:21:49.820

Here. Make sure you put this on.


279

00:21:49.820 --> 00:21:51.380

I already got the file from Baek Gyeong.


280

00:21:51.380 --> 00:21:55.340

A3 knows what's best for A3. Make sure you play this. Okay?


281

00:21:56.570 --> 00:21:57.880

What are you doing?


282

00:21:57.880 --> 00:22:01.100

Baek Gyeong, I'm trying really hard to save you.


283

00:22:01.100 --> 00:22:05.440

If you declare that in front of everyone, with your personality, on the honor of A3...


284

00:22:05.440 --> 00:22:08.990

- What are you talking about?

- Eun Dan Oh didn't tell you?


285

00:22:14.500 --> 00:22:17.220

Baek Gyeong. Here.


286

00:22:21.210 --> 00:22:22.400

Thanks.


287

00:22:22.400 --> 00:22:26.070

- It's nothing.

- Your words really helped me.


288

00:22:26.070 --> 00:22:30.580

You said that if you were Eun Dan Oh, you'd always want to be with me.


289

00:22:30.580 --> 00:22:34.080

Eun Dan Oh really likes you.


290

00:22:53.070 --> 00:22:55.200

<i>Do Hwa and Ha Ru did their part, right?</i>


291

00:22:55.200 --> 00:22:58.170

Welcome to the 32nd Video Fair of Seuli High School.


292

00:22:58.170 --> 00:23:00.650

It's a segment inside a segment. "Confess your...


293

00:23:00.650 --> 00:23:03.040

<i>...love!"</i>


294

00:23:05.280 --> 00:23:10.740

Yes. This is the highlight of the Video Fair, which a new official couple of the school is made every year.


295

00:23:10.740 --> 00:23:15.160

Actually, most of the couples who were matched through the Video Fair


296

00:23:15.160 --> 00:23:18.030

ended up getting married!


297

00:23:19.170 --> 00:23:22.400

We've received a letter. Let's see it ...


298

00:23:22.400 --> 00:23:25.020

- with the video.

- With the video!


299

00:23:28.490 --> 00:23:33.500

♫ <i>Something about you is different</i> ♫


300

00:23:33.500 --> 00:23:36.500

- I don't think they're in our class.

- They are. They look familiar.


301

00:23:36.500 --> 00:23:38.300

- Oh, it's him. 

 - Isn't that Nam Joo?


302

00:23:38.300 --> 00:23:39.660

- No. 

 - Isn't that me?


303

00:23:39.660 --> 00:23:42.270

- <i>It's not 

<i>- Nam Joo's handsome.</i></i>


304

00:23:43.870 --> 00:23:45.560

What the heck?!


305

00:23:45.560 --> 00:23:47.670

Isn't that Eun Dan Oh?!


306

00:23:47.670 --> 00:23:52.670

♫ <i>You got me spinning in circles now</i> ♫


307

00:23:52.670 --> 00:23:56.350

♫ <i>I'm already giving up all my doubts ♫</i>


308

00:23:56.350 --> 00:23:57.970

I'll do it.


309

00:23:57.970 --> 00:23:59.660

- I have to do this. 

- No. It's okay.


310

00:23:59.660 --> 00:24:03.000

I can believe this! 

♫ <i> Cause if this real then I want more ♫</i>


311

00:24:03.000 --> 00:24:05.920

I got a good feeling. Baek Gyeong and Dan Oh will get married!


312

00:24:05.920 --> 00:24:08.640

Baek Gyeong must've prepared this for you.


313

00:24:12.800 --> 00:24:15.010

- You look so handsome!

<i>- Husband Baek!</i>


314

00:24:15.010 --> 00:24:18.040

I will declare it on the honor of A3.


315

00:24:19.160 --> 00:24:21.990

<i>The writer has really gone mad.</i>


316

00:24:21.990 --> 00:24:24.670

<i>Why is my body moving against my will?</i>


317

00:24:29.280 --> 00:24:32.190

<i>No. No. This isn't it.</i>


318

00:24:34.310 --> 00:24:37.080

What is that? Isn't that a ring?!


319

00:24:37.080 --> 00:24:39.710

This belongs to my late mother.


320

00:24:41.750 --> 00:24:46.490

Eun Dan Oh, I really wanted to give this to you.


321

00:24:46.490 --> 00:24:51.280

No one told me to do this. It's coming from my heart.


322

00:24:54.060 --> 00:24:55.390

Gyeong...


323

00:24:55.390 --> 00:24:57.490

<i>What's wrong? Why hasn't the stage changed yet?</i>


324

00:24:57.490 --> 00:24:59.520

<i>Did something go wrong?</i>


325

00:24:59.520 --> 00:25:03.070

Will you accept this ring?


326

00:25:03.800 --> 00:25:08.890

<i>This scented sachet was given to me from my late mother. It's very precious to me.</i>


327

00:25:08.890 --> 00:25:11.070

<i>I really wanted to give this to you, My Lady.</i>


328

00:25:11.070 --> 00:25:16.080

<i>No one told me to do this. It's coming from my heart.</i>


329

00:25:23.770 --> 00:25:24.970

<i>Accept the ring!</i>


330

00:25:24.970 --> 00:25:28.250

<i>Accept the ring!</i>


331

00:25:28.250 --> 00:25:32.610

<i>Accept the ring! Accept the ring! Accept the ring!</i>


332

00:25:32.610 --> 00:25:35.260

<i>Accept the ring! Accept the ring!</i>


333

00:25:35.260 --> 00:25:38.480

<i>Accept the ring! Accept the ring!</i>


334

00:25:38.480 --> 00:25:41.820

<i>Accept the ring! Accept the ring!</i>


335

00:25:41.820 --> 00:25:45.330

<i>This time...I'll make sure...</i>


336

00:26:02.730 --> 00:26:05.060

<i>Did it work? Has it changed? </i>


337

00:26:07.090 --> 00:26:08.890

<i>What the heck? It's the same.</i>


338

00:26:08.890 --> 00:26:11.870

Welcome to the 32nd Video Fair of Seuli High School.


339

00:26:11.870 --> 00:26:14.370

It's a segment inside a segment. "Confess your...


340

00:26:14.370 --> 00:26:16.710

<i>...love!"</i>


341

00:26:16.710 --> 00:26:22.510

Yes. This is the highlight of the Video Fair, which a new official couple of the school is made every year.


342

00:26:22.510 --> 00:26:25.880

Actually, most of the couples who were matched through the Video Fair


343

00:26:25.880 --> 00:26:28.680

ended up getting married!


344

00:26:29.770 --> 00:26:31.640

<i>This is exactly the same as before. </i>


345

00:26:31.640 --> 00:26:34.530

<i>Let's see it with the video!</i>


346

00:26:34.530 --> 00:26:39.640

<i>[To the beautiful Il Jin...]</i>


347

00:26:39.640 --> 00:26:40.940

Isn't that Kim Il Jin?!


348

00:26:40.940 --> 00:26:43.100

What the heck? I think it is her.


349

00:26:43.100 --> 00:26:45.490

- I can't believe it. 

- I got a good feeling.


350

00:26:45.490 --> 00:26:49.060

They'll get married!


351

00:26:49.060 --> 00:26:52.450

<i>[To the beautiful Il Jin...]</i> 

 You guys look good together. That's amazing!


352

00:26:59.760 --> 00:27:03.060

- I will declare it on the honor of Y3. 

- Y3?


353

00:27:03.060 --> 00:27:05.510

Yang Il, Yang Yi, Yang Sam. Y3.


354

00:27:05.510 --> 00:27:08.090

<i>Did... it change?</i>


355

00:27:08.090 --> 00:27:10.880

- Kim Il Jin!

- What is that?


356

00:27:10.880 --> 00:27:12.210

Isn't that a ring?


357

00:27:12.210 --> 00:27:17.460

I really wanted to give this to you. No one told me to do this. It's coming from my heart.


358

00:27:17.460 --> 00:27:19.880

Yang Il...


359

00:27:27.060 --> 00:27:30.030

<i>Kiss! Kiss!</i>


360

00:27:30.030 --> 00:27:34.190

<i>Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!</i>


361

00:27:34.190 --> 00:27:39.360

<i>Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!</i>


362

00:27:44.070 --> 00:27:46.650

<i>- Kiss!

- Kissing! 

 - Kiss! 

 - Kissing!</i>


363

00:27:46.650 --> 00:27:50.140

<i>- Kiss! 

- Kissing!

- Kiss!</i> 

- Kissing!

<i>- Kiss!</i>


364

00:27:50.140 --> 00:27:51.340

<i>- Dan Oh!</i> 

 <i>- Kiss!</i>


365

00:27:51.340 --> 00:27:53.030

<i>Kiss her!</i>


366

00:27:53.030 --> 00:27:55.040

What's wrong with you, Eun Dan Oh?


367

00:27:57.850 --> 00:28:00.580

<i>Why did I end up here? </i>


368

00:28:00.580 --> 00:28:05.850

<i>It's obvious. It's just an absurd story that a terminally ill extra has to go through.</i>


369

00:28:05.850 --> 00:28:10.320

<i>What happened? I'm so curious. Can this end already?</i>


370

00:28:13.610 --> 00:28:15.460

It's over.


371

00:28:17.560 --> 00:28:19.340

Oh, my body aches.


372

00:28:20.320 --> 00:28:21.470

You scared me.


373

00:28:21.470 --> 00:28:24.620

What? Since when were you here?


374

00:28:24.620 --> 00:28:27.110

You're up.


375

00:28:27.110 --> 00:28:33.350

I knew it. I stopped the weird proposal at all cost, but I can't stop my illness,


376

00:28:33.350 --> 00:28:36.040

seeing how we're both at the infirmary again.


377

00:28:36.040 --> 00:28:38.370

Anyway, I'm leaving since my stage is over.


378

00:28:38.370 --> 00:28:40.400

Where are you going?


379

00:28:42.110 --> 00:28:43.980

To Ha Ru?


380

00:28:46.090 --> 00:28:50.660

Did you want to change our story that bad?


381

00:28:51.350 --> 00:28:57.670

I didn't really want to change it. I'm telling you that I didn't want to change it.


382

00:28:57.670 --> 00:29:01.190

Eun Dan Oh, am I not your beginning?


383

00:29:01.190 --> 00:29:06.280

I always liked Ha Ru from the start. Ha Ru's my beginning.


384

00:29:06.280 --> 00:29:08.090

No.


385

00:29:10.210 --> 00:29:15.640

You already know that... we can't be separated.


386

00:29:15.640 --> 00:29:17.540

Ever.


387

00:29:50.020 --> 00:29:53.100

It was easier because he was an extra.


388

00:29:53.100 --> 00:29:56.800

He can enter the stage without the writer knowing.


389

00:29:56.800 --> 00:30:01.440

Nothing goes back to how it was just because the stage has begun.


390

00:30:02.230 --> 00:30:04.360

What happens in the shadow...


391

00:30:04.360 --> 00:30:05.670

<i>Make sure you play this. Okay?</i>


392

00:30:05.670 --> 00:30:08.880

...impacted the stage.


393

00:30:16.110 --> 00:30:25.540

One last thing needed... was a substitute who will continue the stage.


394

00:30:36.780 --> 00:30:38.550

Dan Oh,


395

00:30:40.660 --> 00:30:42.840

you know the past story I told you I remembered?


396

00:30:42.840 --> 00:30:46.410

Yes. The story where I'm the princess and you're the prince?


397

00:30:51.840 --> 00:30:55.820

- I feel uneasy. 

- About what?


398

00:30:59.540 --> 00:31:03.720

Ha Ru, it doesn't matter what happened in the past.


399

00:31:03.720 --> 00:31:05.800

That's a story that already ended.


400

00:31:05.800 --> 00:31:11.650

It doesn't matter what happened in the previous work. We're here changing our fate that the writer determined.


401

00:31:12.330 --> 00:31:15.890

I'm certain of this. I knew from the very moment I saw you.


402

00:31:15.890 --> 00:31:19.990

That... you're the one who can change my fate.


403

00:31:31.170 --> 00:31:33.580

<i>Eun Dan Oh...</i>


404

00:31:39.370 --> 00:31:43.080

<i>I'm... going to die?</i>


405

00:31:45.840 --> 00:31:49.040

- Dan Oh, what's wrong?

- Wait a minute.


406

00:31:54.530 --> 00:31:56.170

I want to be like this for a minute.


407

00:31:56.170 --> 00:32:01.780

♫ <i>Do you remember the day we first met?</i> ♫


408

00:32:01.780 --> 00:32:07.930

♫ <i>A shy smile and the pouring sunlight </i>♫


409

00:32:07.930 --> 00:32:12.660

♫ <i>I can tell just by looking at your eyes </i> ♫


410

00:32:12.660 --> 00:32:15.670

♫ <i>We are one, (We are one)</i> ♫


411

00:32:15.670 --> 00:32:19.100

♫ <i>You are me</i> ♫


412

00:32:19.100 --> 00:32:24.660

♫ <i>When you're smiling or when you're tired, I'll always 

protect you</i> ♫


413

00:32:24.660 --> 00:32:25.520

♫ <i>For you</i> ♫


414

00:32:25.520 --> 00:32:30.690

♫ <i>I'll go against time and show up in front of you</i> ♫


415

00:32:30.690 --> 00:32:37.000

♫ <i>I believe, I believe</i> ♫


416

00:32:37.000 --> 00:32:43.190

♫ <i>Even if the world changes, will you promise me that we won't change </i> ♫


417

00:32:43.190 --> 00:32:47.670

♫ <i>In this beautiful place, the memories of loving you</i> ♫


418

00:32:47.670 --> 00:32:49.580

<i>[Extra-ordinary You]</i>


419

00:32:49.580 --> 00:32:53.530

<i>I don't have to be depressed all the time just because I don't know when my heart will stop.</i>


420

00:32:53.530 --> 00:32:54.980

<i>I'm scared that I'll lose you.</i>


421

00:32:54.980 --> 00:32:57.740

<i>I'm sorry, this is the result after changing the stage a lot.</i>


422

00:32:57.740 --> 00:33:00.380

<i>Eun Dan Oh has to undergo surgery because you changed the stage.</i>


423

00:33:00.380 --> 00:33:04.790

<i>Surgery? You know that this world is flowing according to that book, don't you?</i>


424

00:33:04.790 --> 00:33:08.830

<i>It's repeating itself. Eun Dan Oh is someone you could never protect.</i>


425

00:33:08.830 --> 00:33:10.420

<i>This is the only thing I know.</i>


426

00:33:10.420 --> 00:33:13.940

<i>If you die, I'll be hurt beyond repair.</i>


427

00:33:13.940 --> 00:33:14.810

<i>Let's have the surgery.</i>


428

00:33:14.810 --> 00:33:17.360

<i>You might die if you get the surgery.</i>


429

00:33:17.360 --> 00:33:20.760

<i>I can feel that I don't have much time left.</i>


430

00:33:20.760 --> 00:33:22.550

<i>I have to change the stage.</i>