"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep25 (English)

1

00:00:20.750 --> 00:00:24.740

Ha Ru, it doesn't matter what happened in the past.


2

00:00:24.740 --> 00:00:26.900

That's a story that has already ended.


3

00:00:26.900 --> 00:00:28.890

It doesn't matter what happened in the previous work.


4

00:00:28.890 --> 00:00:32.630

We're here changing our fate, which the writer already determined.


5

00:00:33.420 --> 00:00:36.760

I'm certain of this. I knew from the very moment I saw you...


6

00:00:36.760 --> 00:00:40.300

that you're the one who can change my fate.


7

00:00:55.420 --> 00:00:57.580

<i>Eun Dan Oh...</i>


8

00:01:06.360 --> 00:01:09.750

<i>I'm... going to die?</i>


9

00:01:12.710 --> 00:01:14.140

Dan Oh? What's wrong?


10

00:01:14.140 --> 00:01:15.780

Wait a minute.


11

00:01:20.290 --> 00:01:22.650

I want to stay like this for a minute.

13

00:01:56.900 --> 00:01:58.420

<i>[Episode 25]</i>


14

00:02:39.700 --> 00:02:42.630

<i>I don't want to marry the Prince.</i>


15

00:02:53.570 --> 00:02:55.800

<i>What is it?</i>


16

00:02:55.800 --> 00:03:01.450

<i>You were always a few steps before me. But today, you played a weak move.</i>


17

00:03:06.940 --> 00:03:12.840

<i>On the battlefield, you don't have a second chance.</i>


18

00:03:12.840 --> 00:03:15.740

<i>In order to kill your opponent,</i>


19

00:03:17.350 --> 00:03:19.590

<i>you only have one opportunity.</i>


20

00:03:21.340 --> 00:03:24.170

<i>Don't ever let your guard down.</i>


21

00:03:25.390 --> 00:03:27.160

<i>Never.</i>


22

00:03:30.170 --> 00:03:32.120

<i>I'll keep that in mind.</i>


23

00:03:43.670 --> 00:03:48.160

<i>There shouldn't be many wounds on the hands of the king's warrior.</i>


24

00:03:50.350 --> 00:03:53.530

<i>I'll rush my marriage with Eun Moo Young's daughter.</i>


25

00:03:57.700 --> 00:03:59.900

<i>I'm going to become the king...</i>


26

00:04:06.690 --> 00:04:08.780

<i>through Eun Dan Oh's blood.</i>


27

00:04:29.920 --> 00:04:32.830

<i>You must run away. He...</i>


28

00:04:32.830 --> 00:04:35.540

<i>will put you in danger, My Lady.</i>


29

00:04:44.180 --> 00:04:45.670

<i>My Lady.</i>


30

00:04:45.670 --> 00:04:49.070

<i>If I must change my fate, then I will.</i>


31

00:04:49.070 --> 00:04:54.140

<i>If I need to wait for you, I will always wait for you however long I need to.</i>


32

00:04:55.560 --> 00:04:58.360

<i>I will make my own answer.</i>


33

00:05:00.480 --> 00:05:04.530

<i>With you, Ha Ru.</i>


34

00:05:06.860 --> 00:05:09.580

<i>If there is no answer about where I came from,</i>


35

00:05:10.540 --> 00:05:13.360

<i>then I will make my own answer.</i>


36

00:05:13.360 --> 00:05:16.200

<i>Don't you dare take another step.</i>


37

00:05:18.080 --> 00:05:21.350

<i>You cannot leave me, because you are not supposed to.</i>


38

00:05:21.350 --> 00:05:23.230

<i>That's your fate.</i>


39

00:05:23.230 --> 00:05:26.180

<i>That's the reason for your birth and existence.</i>


40

00:05:26.180 --> 00:05:27.690

<i>I will leave.</i>


41

00:05:27.690 --> 00:05:32.620

<i>Say that again. Say it again! Say it!</i>


42

00:05:37.210 --> 00:05:40.060

<i>You're in love with Eun Moo Young's daughter,</i>


43

00:05:44.470 --> 00:05:46.200

<i>Eun Dan Oh.</i>


44

00:06:00.650 --> 00:06:02.160

<i>My Lady—</i>


45

00:06:16.200 --> 00:06:18.020

<i>Will it happen in the future?</i>


46

00:06:18.020 --> 00:06:21.540

<i>Or has it already happened?</i>


47

00:06:21.540 --> 00:06:24.990

<i>That's why I couldn't give you an answer about your beginning.</i>


48

00:06:27.420 --> 00:06:32.090

<i>Your beginning... didn't start with "Secret."</i>


49

00:06:39.310 --> 00:06:43.930

"Trumpet Creeper." Don't tell me that this world


50

00:06:44.000 --> 00:06:47.700

is repeating that story.


51

00:06:48.770 --> 00:06:50.890

Tell me it isn't true!


52

00:06:53.280 --> 00:06:54.830

No.


53

00:06:55.850 --> 00:07:00.390

My memory... Everything that I've witnessed in that world...


54

00:07:00.390 --> 00:07:02.620

It's repeating, right?


55

00:07:03.950 --> 00:07:06.690

Maybe you're desperate...


56

00:07:07.500 --> 00:07:10.420

because you've already witnessed Eun Dan Oh's death.


57

00:07:11.350 --> 00:07:17.330

Just like in "Trumpet Creeper," you won't be able to save her here in "Secret."


58

00:07:17.330 --> 00:07:21.430

Just... let the remaining time pass by.


59

00:07:21.430 --> 00:07:23.670

How can I?!


60

00:07:29.810 --> 00:07:35.030

Ha Ru, I know a man like you.


61

00:07:38.650 --> 00:07:44.850

He also tried to change his role and the story.


62

00:08:19.700 --> 00:08:21.370

<i>Who are you?</i>


63

00:08:31.520 --> 00:08:34.550

<i>Su Hyang... Su Hyang...</i>


64

00:08:36.350 --> 00:08:37.940

<i>Su Hyang... You can't...</i>


65

00:08:38.670 --> 00:08:43.060

<i>No!</i>


66

00:08:45.520 --> 00:08:48.730

<i>No!</i>


67

00:08:54.060 --> 00:08:59.120

When the story changes, you'll see things you don't want to see,


68

00:09:00.000 --> 00:09:03.640

and you'll find yourself surrendering to the writer.


69

00:09:03.640 --> 00:09:09.100

If you change Eun Dan Oh's stage, it's not only her fate that changes.


70

00:09:09.100 --> 00:09:12.710

The fate of the people related to those stages will change, too.


71

00:09:12.710 --> 00:09:18.330

In the end, it will only bring a worse outcome.


72

00:09:21.370 --> 00:09:27.130

You were... never able to protect Eun Dan Oh from the start.


73

00:09:35.140 --> 00:09:36.790

It's just a surgery.


74

00:09:36.790 --> 00:09:39.660

You've gone through many surgeries before.


75

00:09:39.660 --> 00:09:41.550

What should I do?


76

00:09:43.570 --> 00:09:45.940

I'm really scared.


77

00:09:47.380 --> 00:09:50.240

It's fine. It's only part of the story.


78

00:09:50.240 --> 00:09:53.120

It's fine. It's fine, Dan Oh. It's fine...


79

00:10:08.660 --> 00:10:11.540

<i>Am I already dying? That can't be!</i>


80

00:10:13.960 --> 00:10:16.510

<i>That's a relief. I thought I was in the operating room.</i>


81

00:10:16.510 --> 00:10:21.130

Dan Oh, how does mid-November sound?


82

00:10:21.970 --> 00:10:23.500

What?


83

00:10:24.510 --> 00:10:25.980

I'm talking about the surgery.


84

00:10:25.980 --> 00:10:27.940

<i>Surgery?</i>


85

00:10:27.940 --> 00:10:31.140

We'll have to see what the examination results say,


86

00:10:31.140 --> 00:10:33.420

but if we need to, let's do it around that time.


87

00:10:33.420 --> 00:10:35.660

<i>No. This can't be. I can't.</i>


88

00:10:35.660 --> 00:10:38.800

Let me discuss it with your father first.


89

00:10:38.800 --> 00:10:43.810

Until then, you need to take your medications, eat well,  and stay healthy. Okay?


90

00:10:53.650 --> 00:10:57.550

<i>I can't believe he brought up scheduling the surgery.</i>


91

00:10:57.550 --> 00:11:01.120

<i> Is my heart going to stop earlier than I expected?</i>


92

00:11:09.370 --> 00:11:13.030

But still, I lived with this heart for 18 years.


93

00:11:14.230 --> 00:11:16.590

Well done, Eun Dan Oh.


94

00:11:17.490 --> 00:11:20.590

I have to get the surgery, right?


95

00:11:20.590 --> 00:11:25.530

<i>Don't be so weak. Isn't it about time the stage ends?</i>


96

00:11:29.580 --> 00:11:31.520

<i>Ah, of course.</i>


97

00:11:31.520 --> 00:11:33.520

Baek Gyeong!


98

00:11:38.740 --> 00:11:41.210

<i>Even while I'm contemplating whether to get the surgery or not,</i>


99

00:11:41.210 --> 00:11:43.590

<i>I'll have to listen to a bunch of hurtful comments.</i>


100

00:11:43.590 --> 00:11:46.170

<i>Oh, I hate the writer's personality.</i>


101

00:11:49.050 --> 00:11:52.350

By the way, I'm sorry...


102

00:11:52.350 --> 00:11:54.550

for making you come to the hospital again.


103

00:11:54.550 --> 00:11:56.630

Don't get angry.


104

00:11:56.630 --> 00:11:59.140

I wasn't throwing a tantrum...


105

00:11:59.140 --> 00:12:01.800

when I said I didn't want to marry you.


106

00:12:03.940 --> 00:12:05.710

I...


107

00:12:05.710 --> 00:12:08.820

need to get surgery.


108

00:12:10.230 --> 00:12:13.250

You don't want to listen to these things, right? I'm sorry.


109

00:12:13.250 --> 00:12:15.020

But...


110

00:12:15.020 --> 00:12:18.690

this surgery must be different than the other ones.


111

00:12:23.420 --> 00:12:26.570

Do you know why I wanted to marry you?


112

00:12:26.570 --> 00:12:28.770

Because I wanted to live.


113

00:12:31.420 --> 00:12:35.600

When I was young, there were only two things in my life.


114

00:12:35.600 --> 00:12:41.020

The square-shaped ceiling that I saw when I laid on the hospital bed.


115

00:12:41.020 --> 00:12:42.840

And you, Baek Gyeong.


116

00:12:43.760 --> 00:12:45.480

Maybe that was why,


117

00:12:45.480 --> 00:12:47.940

I thought you were my only escape,


118

00:12:47.940 --> 00:12:51.880

and my sick heart would get better if I married you.


119

00:12:51.880 --> 00:12:54.580

I think that's why I kept liking you,


120

00:12:54.600 --> 00:12:57.200

without any regard to how you felt.


121

00:12:57.200 --> 00:13:01.100

And I knew you were having a hard time with your family.


122

00:13:01.160 --> 00:13:03.600

- Hey, about that— 

 - People might think...


123

00:13:03.600 --> 00:13:08.000

that you're the one hurting me. But the truth is...


124

00:13:10.510 --> 00:13:12.030

I'm sorry...


125

00:13:12.680 --> 00:13:14.880

for hurting you.


126

00:13:17.750 --> 00:13:19.920

So we should...


127

00:13:28.660 --> 00:13:32.470

forget about the marriage.


128

00:13:35.960 --> 00:13:38.620

Take care, Baek Gyeong.


129

00:13:56.310 --> 00:13:58.380

Oh, why is this so sad?


130

00:13:58.380 --> 00:14:03.160

A weak Eun Dan Oh isn't the real Eun Dan Oh, right?


131

00:14:04.150 --> 00:14:05.820

Why do I feel so—


132

00:14:05.820 --> 00:14:07.600

Eun Dan Oh.


133

00:14:11.250 --> 00:14:15.590

Out of all my scenes, I think I had the most lines in this one. Right?


134

00:14:15.590 --> 00:14:17.480

Are you really...


135

00:14:18.410 --> 00:14:20.090

getting surgery?


136

00:14:24.910 --> 00:14:27.090

- When is it? 

 - I don't know yet.


137

00:14:27.090 --> 00:14:30.060

The writer will decide soon and let us know.


138

00:14:34.210 --> 00:14:37.620

What's with that serious expression? It doesn't suit you.


139

00:14:38.420 --> 00:14:40.290

It was hard dealing with me, right?


140

00:14:40.290 --> 00:14:43.280

You really hated coming to the hospital.


141

00:14:44.040 --> 00:14:45.910

But...


142

00:14:47.530 --> 00:14:50.730

just hang in there a little bit longer.


143

00:14:52.340 --> 00:14:56.410

I don't think you'll ever have to come back to the hospital.


144

00:15:01.350 --> 00:15:05.900

I can feel that I really don't have much time left.


145

00:15:12.950 --> 00:15:15.540

You can't do much...


146

00:15:15.540 --> 00:15:18.750

on the stage, because it's your setup.


147

00:15:19.580 --> 00:15:25.020

But during my remaining time, let's try to get along in the shadow.


148

00:15:25.770 --> 00:15:27.630

You're my friend.


149

00:15:27.630 --> 00:15:31.570

You're the one that Eun Dan Oh from the comic liked for a long time.


150

00:15:53.760 --> 00:15:57.890

You won't even shake my hand?


151

00:15:57.890 --> 00:16:01.020

You're so mean. Very mean. You're the meanest.


152

00:16:01.020 --> 00:16:03.940

Anyway, I'm leaving.


153

00:16:58.080 --> 00:17:00.090

Even though I had a heart condition,


154

00:17:00.090 --> 00:17:03.160

I only had happy memories.


155

00:17:04.570 --> 00:17:07.990

I had so many things I wanted to do once I got better.


156

00:17:15.750 --> 00:17:20.520

<i>[Dan Oh's Bucket List: Trip with Dad. Cook for Dad.  Eat sottuk </i>(rice cake and sausage)<i> with Ha Ru. Look at the milky way from the observatory. Take a class picture. Go to a concert with Sae Mi and Soo Chul]</i>


157

00:17:34.730 --> 00:17:37.600

But what does he even like?


158

00:17:37.600 --> 00:17:40.230

We've spent so much time together,


159

00:17:40.230 --> 00:17:42.760

but all I know about him is his setup.


160

00:17:54.620 --> 00:17:56.680

I thought that my life as an extra


161

00:17:56.680 --> 00:17:59.910

was just starting to get better.


162

00:18:19.800 --> 00:18:27.160

♫ <i>I don't even know how many hours are in a day</i> ♫


163

00:18:27.160 --> 00:18:30.910

♫ <i>There's just time </i> ♫


164

00:18:30.910 --> 00:18:34.370

♫ <i>to think about you </i> ♫


165

00:18:34.370 --> 00:18:38.070

♫ <i>As I was missing you alone</i> ♫


166

00:18:38.070 --> 00:18:41.570

♫ <i>and comforting my heart</i> ♫


167

00:18:41.570 --> 00:18:48.220

♫ <i>Another day has passed by</i> ♫


168

00:18:49.230 --> 00:18:52.650

♫ <i>Even when I'm looking at you</i> ♫


169

00:18:52.650 --> 00:18:57.170

♫ <i>I still feel anxious</i> ♫


170

00:18:57.170 --> 00:19:03.260

♫ <i>Because I'm afraid you'll disappear again</i> ♫


171

00:19:03.260 --> 00:19:10.400

♫ <i>So I'm drawing you in the middle of my heart</i> ♫


172

00:19:10.400 --> 00:19:15.220

♫ <i>Because I'm so afraid of</i> ♫


173

00:19:15.220 --> 00:19:18.570

♫ <i>forgetting your face </i> ♫


174

00:19:18.570 --> 00:19:23.470

<i>No matter if we're on stage or in the shadow, let's meet here on October 10.</i>


175

00:19:23.470 --> 00:19:24.860

<i>If we do that,</i>


176

00:19:24.860 --> 00:19:29.610

<i>I feel like we might see each other for a long time, like the tree.</i>


177

00:19:29.610 --> 00:19:31.710

♫ <i>With your smile</i> ♫


178

00:19:31.710 --> 00:19:39.420

♫ <i>as I draw you out</i> ♫


179

00:19:53.250 --> 00:19:55.080

It's not entertaining, right?


180

00:19:55.950 --> 00:19:59.300

I have a favor to ask you.


181

00:19:59.970 --> 00:20:02.800

Can you hide that for me?


182

00:20:02.800 --> 00:20:05.370

You're asking me to hide something that can return to its place whenever.


183

00:20:05.370 --> 00:20:08.430

I don't want Ha Ru to worry because of the surgery.


184

00:20:08.430 --> 00:20:12.300

Oh, also, please keep this a secret from Ha Ru.


185

00:20:12.300 --> 00:20:16.480

I want the rest of my time to be spent with him, happily.


186

00:20:16.480 --> 00:20:18.420

Why Ha Ru...


187

00:20:19.290 --> 00:20:21.110

out of all people?


188

00:20:24.050 --> 00:20:26.110

Because I like him.


189

00:20:27.220 --> 00:20:30.090

Don't you think that an 18-year-old high school girl in a romance comic book


190

00:20:30.090 --> 00:20:32.690

should find her first love?


191

00:20:32.690 --> 00:20:37.860

My first real love where my setup doesn't matter.


192

00:21:14.160 --> 00:21:17.180

Hi, Ha Ru!


193

00:21:18.270 --> 00:21:20.100

Hi.


194

00:21:22.810 --> 00:21:25.400

Hey. Hey! Everyone move out of the way!


195

00:21:25.400 --> 00:21:26.910

Here comes my future wife!


196

00:21:26.910 --> 00:21:29.780

<i>- Here comes his future wife!

- Here comes his future wife!</i>


197

00:21:29.780 --> 00:21:31.670

<i>Future wife?</i>


198

00:21:31.670 --> 00:21:34.060

What's with the guys in our school?


199

00:21:34.060 --> 00:21:37.140

Why? Husband Baek started this.


200

00:21:37.140 --> 00:21:40.390

Seriously. Since when did they fall deeply in love like that?


201

00:21:40.390 --> 00:21:42.970

He proposed to her with a ring the other day.


202

00:21:42.970 --> 00:21:44.380

"I will declare it on the honor of Y3."


203

00:21:44.380 --> 00:21:48.310

Y3? Who would like an A3 copycat?


204

00:21:49.190 --> 00:21:51.880

Y3 seems all right.


205

00:21:51.880 --> 00:21:54.070

Seriously...


206

00:21:54.070 --> 00:21:58.440

The stage between me and Baek Gyeong changed to Yang In and Il Jin's stage.


207

00:21:58.440 --> 00:22:05.140

We don't know what else will change when one thing changes. However, I'm glad...


208

00:22:05.140 --> 00:22:08.140

that things are going the way you wanted.


209

00:22:08.880 --> 00:22:12.750

The way... I wanted?


210

00:22:12.750 --> 00:22:15.070

All right. Everyone, return to your seats.


211

00:22:15.070 --> 00:22:17.200

The class will begin soon.


212

00:22:17.200 --> 00:22:19.120

Enjoy the class!


213

00:22:19.120 --> 00:22:20.370

- You, too.

- Okay.


214

00:22:20.370 --> 00:22:22.660

<i>She'll start now.</i>


215

00:22:25.220 --> 00:22:27.220

Eun Dan Oh.


216

00:22:28.450 --> 00:22:30.640

Did you take your medications yet?


217

00:22:30.640 --> 00:22:33.070

I can take care of myself—


218

00:22:34.480 --> 00:22:37.750

Can you please keep this a secret from Ha Ru?


219

00:22:37.750 --> 00:22:39.360

What?


220

00:22:44.890 --> 00:22:48.580

I think I'm starting to like Eun Dan Oh.


221

00:22:51.020 --> 00:22:55.440

Of course, you do. She's your fiancée.


222

00:22:55.440 --> 00:22:57.600

Whenever I saw her, I was always annoyed.


223

00:22:57.600 --> 00:23:04.630

I couldn't take how my father, who'll do anything for money, was using a girl who could die at any second to get investments.


224

00:23:05.530 --> 00:23:10.300

Truth be told, I think I liked her from the start.


225

00:23:11.340 --> 00:23:17.650

I just got rebellious and was mean to her. Oh, what am I even saying to you right now?


226

00:23:19.140 --> 00:23:22.410

We're friends. You can tell me.


227

00:23:29.100 --> 00:23:33.280

I'm sorry that this is the result of changing the stage a lot.


228

00:23:35.560 --> 00:23:37.370

Do you get it now?


229

00:23:37.370 --> 00:23:41.050

There are many things between me and Eun Dan Oh that you don't know about.


230

00:23:41.050 --> 00:23:45.090

Even now, there may be a side of Eun Dan Oh that you don't know.


231

00:23:45.090 --> 00:23:47.630

However, I know everything.


232

00:23:48.650 --> 00:23:51.750

I'm always a part of Eun Dan Oh's story.


233

00:24:09.310 --> 00:24:12.120

Ha Ru, why are you so serious?


234

00:24:12.120 --> 00:24:18.270

If you're sick or something happens to you in a scene that I'm not in—


235

00:24:18.270 --> 00:24:23.460

My heart aches more because of the expression you're making right now.


236

00:24:23.460 --> 00:24:27.440

All right. Repeat after me. Smile.


237

00:24:28.710 --> 00:24:32.920

From now on, whenever you see me, you have to smile like this. Okay?


238

00:24:32.920 --> 00:24:35.920

Do it again. Let me see if you can do it well.


239

00:24:37.490 --> 00:24:39.210

Smile.


240

00:24:39.210 --> 00:24:42.200

See? It's great to see you smile.


241

00:24:43.410 --> 00:24:45.090

You should try it, too.


242

00:24:45.090 --> 00:24:49.590

I'm good at it. Smile.


243

00:24:49.590 --> 00:24:52.080

You're cute.


244

00:24:52.080 --> 00:24:54.130

Smile.


245

00:24:58.100 --> 00:25:00.420

That's a big smile.


246

00:25:03.290 --> 00:25:05.390

In English, it's "big smile."


247

00:25:19.020 --> 00:25:20.550

I found it.


248

00:25:20.550 --> 00:25:23.600

Is this a treasure hunt? Let's read it together. Don't read—


249

00:25:23.600 --> 00:25:24.650

Wait. Do Hwa! Do Hwa!


250

00:25:24.650 --> 00:25:26.150

I really can't show you. Hey. Hey.


251

00:25:26.150 --> 00:25:28.610

- Hey. I'm going to get in trouble! 

 - Let's read it together.


252

00:25:28.610 --> 00:25:31.030

If you can, why can't I?


253

00:25:31.030 --> 00:25:32.810

I knew it.


254

00:25:32.810 --> 00:25:34.520

I told you to hide it well.


255

00:25:34.520 --> 00:25:37.990

But seeing how Lee Do Hwa was able to find it,  anyone can find it.


256

00:25:37.990 --> 00:25:41.210

Dan Oh, I really tried my best to hide it, but Lee Do Hwa's just too good.


257

00:25:41.210 --> 00:25:42.870

It's as if he smelled it to find it.


258

00:25:42.870 --> 00:25:47.010

When I was younger, my dream was to be Do Hwa the great detective.


259

00:25:48.680 --> 00:25:51.790

How can you just hide it up there?


260

00:25:53.060 --> 00:25:54.690

- Hey, Eun Dan Oh—

- Yeah.


261

00:25:54.690 --> 00:25:57.720

I don't even know if I'm going to get the surgery and the date isn't set.


262

00:25:57.720 --> 00:26:00.250

- That's why you hid it. 

- Forget it.


263

00:26:00.250 --> 00:26:03.490

If any of you two mention the surgery to Ha Ru, I'll kill you.


264

00:26:03.490 --> 00:26:06.220

You're worried that he'll be worried. Okay.


265

00:26:06.220 --> 00:26:09.190

Don't tell Ha Ru, okay?


266

00:26:26.470 --> 00:26:28.680

<i>Smile.</i>


267

00:26:31.810 --> 00:26:32.780

Smile.


268

00:26:32.780 --> 00:26:35.020

Smile.


269

00:26:35.670 --> 00:26:36.680

Smile?


270

00:26:36.680 --> 00:26:39.510

- Is he Snow White?

- You look handsome. 

- You shine brightly.


271

00:26:39.510 --> 00:26:40.890

Smile.


272

00:26:40.890 --> 00:26:43.260

Isn't that Sae Mi's?


273

00:27:39.010 --> 00:27:41.950

It's as if we have magnets on our backs.


274

00:27:41.950 --> 00:27:44.940

- Exactly.

- What have you been doing?


275

00:27:46.440 --> 00:27:47.270

Thinking about you.


276

00:27:47.270 --> 00:27:50.910

What's with that line? You sound like Oh Nam Joo.


277

00:27:50.910 --> 00:27:54.130

- What have you been doing?

- Thinking about you, too.


278

00:27:54.130 --> 00:27:56.530

What's with that line? You sound like Yeo Joo Da.


279

00:27:56.530 --> 00:27:59.770

In this world, Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da are the main characters,


280

00:27:59.770 --> 00:28:06.500

and we're just mere extras. But in Eun Dan Oh's world, you're the male lead.


281

00:28:09.180 --> 00:28:12.900

Before, it was really hard to see you if I didn't go looking around for you.


282

00:28:12.900 --> 00:28:16.600

However, I'm happy that we can meet without doing that anymore.


283

00:28:18.040 --> 00:28:21.080

I like you a lot.


284

00:28:21.080 --> 00:28:22.650

Me too.


285

00:28:28.870 --> 00:28:30.540

<i>What's with him lately?</i>


286

00:28:30.540 --> 00:28:34.180

<i>What's going on with this story?</i>


287

00:28:34.180 --> 00:28:36.410

Why is your hand so cold?


288

00:28:36.410 --> 00:28:38.500

You don't have to worry about me.


289

00:28:38.500 --> 00:28:42.150

I promised the Chairman... that I'll protect you.


290

00:28:42.150 --> 00:28:43.910

Why are you being like this to me?


291

00:28:43.910 --> 00:28:46.570

I'm going to acknowledge it now.


292

00:28:46.570 --> 00:28:49.580

- Acknowledge what?

- My feelings.


293

00:28:50.410 --> 00:28:52.950

It's true that I was by your side because President Baek told me to.


294

00:28:52.950 --> 00:28:57.520

But not now. I want to be by your side.


295

00:28:58.340 --> 00:29:03.280

I'm going to acknowledge... that I like you.


296

00:29:06.380 --> 00:29:09.170

Let go. The stage is over.


297

00:29:13.990 --> 00:29:17.700

- Why are you so surprised? You're the one that grabbed my hand first at the restaurant.

- Hey.


298

00:29:17.700 --> 00:29:20.670

- That was on stage.

- I'm your fiancé,


299

00:29:20.670 --> 00:29:22.820

even in the shadows.


300

00:29:24.120 --> 00:29:28.270

This... will never change.


301

00:29:29.760 --> 00:29:33.420

I'm going to acknowledge that I like you now.


302

00:29:37.750 --> 00:29:41.250

- This isn't the stage right now.

- Hey!


303

00:29:46.280 --> 00:29:47.640

- Why?

- You...


304

00:29:47.640 --> 00:29:49.860

I like Eun Dan Oh.


305

00:29:49.860 --> 00:29:51.920

It's not my setup. I mean it.


306

00:29:51.920 --> 00:29:56.090

Oh, and you know she's my fiancée, right?


307

00:29:56.090 --> 00:30:01.810

The writer seems like they want to end Eun Dan Oh's one-sided love. Things are going as planned for us.


308

00:30:01.810 --> 00:30:04.740

What do you think will happen to you?


309

00:30:04.740 --> 00:30:09.860

I'm certain that you won't be by Eun Dan Oh's side.


310

00:30:09.860 --> 00:30:13.420

I told you before that you're just an extra.


311

00:30:16.780 --> 00:30:19.860

That has nothing to do with my time with Dan Oh.


312

00:30:19.860 --> 00:30:24.650

Is that so? What can you do for her?


313

00:30:25.680 --> 00:30:29.160

You'll change the story? How?


314

00:30:30.480 --> 00:30:36.790

You have no idea how the story will unfold from now on, and Dan Oh needs someone...


315

00:30:36.790 --> 00:30:39.160

who does.