"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep26 (English)

 1

00:00:00.680 --> 00:00:01.560

<i>[Episode 26]</i>

3

00:00:12.600 --> 00:00:14.430

Excuse me.


4

00:00:19.610 --> 00:00:21.920

Could you help me?


5

00:00:24.320 --> 00:00:29.170

<i>My first real love where my setup doesn't matter.</i>


6

00:00:29.170 --> 00:00:30.860

<i>First love?</i>


7

00:00:34.330 --> 00:00:36.150

Thank you.


8

00:00:36.150 --> 00:00:38.350

I heard you only give out food when stir-fried dried squid is on the menu.


9

00:00:38.350 --> 00:00:41.770

Is that why you're called Dried Squid Fairy? I heard it from the other students.


10

00:00:41.770 --> 00:00:44.040

That's so funny.


11

00:00:44.040 --> 00:00:45.530

I really like stir-fried dried squid.


12

00:00:45.530 --> 00:00:47.820

Then, I'll give you especially more.


13

00:00:47.820 --> 00:00:49.560

Thank you.


14

00:00:49.560 --> 00:00:51.920

<i>Kim Su Hyang, did you take off all the posters?</i>


15

00:00:51.920 --> 00:00:53.370

Yeah, I did.


16

00:00:53.370 --> 00:00:54.810

I'll get going first.


17

00:00:54.810 --> 00:00:57.760

- See you again, Dried Squid Fairy. 

  - Okay.


18

00:01:06.730 --> 00:01:11.590

This is really cruel. I'm a bit grateful to the writer


19

00:01:12.390 --> 00:01:14.990

that she's not self-aware.


20

00:01:27.760 --> 00:01:29.870

- Girls. 

 - Yes?


21

00:01:29.870 --> 00:01:32.760

- Nam Joo is looking for you. 

 - Nam Joo is looking for me? 

 - Yes.


22

00:01:32.760 --> 00:01:36.290

Nam Joo! Nam Joo!


23

00:01:36.290 --> 00:01:38.360

What the heck? I don't think he's here.


24

00:01:38.360 --> 00:01:40.830

Yeo Joo Da, are you sure Nam Joo called us here?


25

00:01:40.830 --> 00:01:43.470

- He's not here! 

 - Darn it.


26

00:01:43.470 --> 00:01:48.510

Sae Mi, why am I always smiling, energetic, and kind to people


27

00:01:48.510 --> 00:01:52.610

even when you're constantly bullying me?


28

00:01:52.610 --> 00:01:54.170

- What are you saying? 

 - What?


29

00:01:54.170 --> 00:01:55.970

It must be because I'm the main character.


30

00:01:55.970 --> 00:01:57.670

Main character?


31

00:02:03.460 --> 00:02:05.210

How do you feel?


32

00:02:06.030 --> 00:02:10.760

Isn't it scary? Isn't it awful?


33

00:02:10.760 --> 00:02:14.650

Sae Mi, do you remember? You told me that Cinderella was able to marry


34

00:02:14.650 --> 00:02:18.660

the prince because she was an aristocrat.


35

00:02:18.660 --> 00:02:21.410

- What about it? 

 - You're wrong.


36

00:02:21.410 --> 00:02:26.920

Cinderella would've married the prince even if she was a beggar. Because she's the main character.


37

00:02:29.690 --> 00:02:34.370

- Hey, Yeo Joo Da. 

- Hey! Hey!

 - Hey!


38

00:02:34.370 --> 00:02:37.120

Open the door!


39

00:02:38.330 --> 00:02:41.560

Girls, figure out your place in there before you come out.


40

00:02:41.560 --> 00:02:43.610

<i>Hey! You better open the door! Hey!</i>


41

00:02:43.610 --> 00:02:47.370

- It's scary! 

 - I'm more scared of you!


42

00:02:47.370 --> 00:02:50.790

Hey! Yeo Joo Da, this is scary!


43

00:03:04.380 --> 00:03:06.300

Do you want to listen to it together?


44

00:03:07.160 --> 00:03:08.610

All right.


45

00:03:18.410 --> 00:03:21.500

- Do you like this song? 

 - Yeah.


46

00:03:21.500 --> 00:03:24.790

But I like the version you played better.


47

00:03:31.190 --> 00:03:36.160

Yeo Joo Da, why do you keep giving me hope?


48

00:03:36.160 --> 00:03:37.730

What do you mean?


49

00:03:37.730 --> 00:03:42.580

Why do you keep giving me hope that you might like me?


50

00:03:42.580 --> 00:03:45.480

Ah, forget it. You won't even remember anyway.


51

00:03:47.310 --> 00:03:50.120

Can you be hopeful?


52

00:03:51.670 --> 00:03:53.590

Please be hopeful.


53

00:03:54.300 --> 00:03:58.060

I'll try to change myself, too.


54

00:04:08.220 --> 00:04:10.790

- Do you want to read it? 

 - No.


55

00:04:10.790 --> 00:04:14.790

Aigoo, Oh Nam Joo. You're cool. I'll acknowledge that.


56

00:04:14.790 --> 00:04:19.200

You know that you've recently been repeating, "Oh Nam Joo is cool," right?


57

00:04:19.200 --> 00:04:21.420

You really are a member of A3.


58

00:04:21.420 --> 00:04:25.120

I don't feel as miserable playing the second male lead as compared to before,


59

00:04:25.120 --> 00:04:28.130

but it feels strange whenever I look at Joo Da.


60

00:04:28.130 --> 00:04:32.400

- Why? What is? 

 - It's something... I can't really explain it with words.


61

00:04:32.400 --> 00:04:34.230

Baek Gyeong is even stranger.


62

00:04:34.230 --> 00:04:37.810

- Why? 

 - It's something that you...


63

00:04:37.810 --> 00:04:39.610

can't really explain with words.


64

00:04:39.610 --> 00:04:41.600

I feel you.


65

00:04:46.600 --> 00:04:49.120

Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da are finally dating.


66

00:04:49.120 --> 00:04:50.600

Why? Let me see. What did he say?


67

00:04:50.600 --> 00:04:52.450

Did he officially declare that they're dating as of today?


68

00:04:52.450 --> 00:04:54.660

Don't you think the story is really ridiculous?


69

00:04:54.660 --> 00:04:56.940

The lines are really terrible. The story isn't compelling. What is this?


70

00:04:56.940 --> 00:05:00.100

Tell me about it. My surgery and marriage are all over the place.


71

00:05:00.100 --> 00:05:02.340

Does it make sense for a high school student to get married?


72

00:05:02.340 --> 00:05:04.690

- Who would read a comic like this? 

 - Writer, quit writing!


73

00:05:04.690 --> 00:05:05.890

- Quit writing! 

 - Quit writing!


74

00:05:05.890 --> 00:05:06.970

- Cross! 

 - Cross!


75

00:05:06.970 --> 00:05:08.890

Quit writing!


76

00:05:10.260 --> 00:05:12.390

Ta-da.


77

00:05:14.360 --> 00:05:16.970

I brought her here from Paris.


78

00:05:16.970 --> 00:05:19.510

I thought of you as soon as I saw it.


79

00:05:19.510 --> 00:05:21.290

She's so pretty.


80

00:05:22.620 --> 00:05:25.730

- Joo Da. 

- Yes? 

 - I have something to say to you.


81

00:05:25.730 --> 00:05:27.140

What is it?


82

00:05:27.140 --> 00:05:30.600

It took a long time for me to say this.


83

00:05:30.600 --> 00:05:34.590

- Go out... with me. 

 - What?


84

00:05:35.880 --> 00:05:41.610

Should we start dating... as of today?


85

00:05:54.900 --> 00:05:59.250

1,150 euros? That must be around ₩1.5 million. <i>($1,500 USD)</i>


86

00:06:00.260 --> 00:06:02.130

That's very much like you.


87

00:06:02.200 --> 00:06:05.900

- What? 

 - I'm saying thank you.


88

00:06:10.850 --> 00:06:14.000

I don't think a lot of thought was put into writing this, but I can't stop reading it.


89

00:06:14.000 --> 00:06:17.840

This is why soap operas do well.


90

00:06:18.730 --> 00:06:20.280

The first day of their relationship?


91

00:06:20.280 --> 00:06:22.960

Hey, you always have that book with you.


92

00:06:22.960 --> 00:06:25.300

I was just checking to see if it changed well.


93

00:06:25.300 --> 00:06:27.560

Hey, shouldn't you thank me?


94

00:06:27.560 --> 00:06:30.040

I changed that stage to save you from embarrassment.


95

00:06:30.040 --> 00:06:34.230

Strictly speaking, it was Ha Ru, but I did help a little.


96

00:06:34.230 --> 00:06:38.430

I mean you're not the type to say those cheesy lines. Gosh, it's horrible.


97

00:06:38.430 --> 00:06:41.150

That's why I saved you, Baek Gyeong.


98

00:06:41.150 --> 00:06:46.680

Hey, Lee Do Hwa. It's my stage and scene.


99

00:06:46.680 --> 00:06:49.640

What right do you have to change the stage no matter what I do?


100

00:06:49.640 --> 00:06:50.890

I was just trying to help—


101

00:06:50.890 --> 00:06:53.540

Do you think you can change things...


102

00:06:53.540 --> 00:06:55.450

just because you hang out with Ha Ru?


103

00:06:55.450 --> 00:06:57.220

Hey, your words are a bit harsh.


104

00:06:57.220 --> 00:06:59.340

Don't be delusional.


105

00:07:00.240 --> 00:07:02.290

It's really annoying.


106

00:07:08.870 --> 00:07:11.650

<i>You have no idea how the story will unfold from now on,</i>


107

00:07:11.650 --> 00:07:15.520

<i>and Eun Dan Oh needs someone who does.</i>


108

00:07:19.280 --> 00:07:23.330

Ha Ru, Baek Gyeong is too sharp-tongued.


109

00:07:26.350 --> 00:07:30.460

Ha Ru, you have always been nice to me.


110

00:07:32.230 --> 00:07:36.460

I can see why Eun Dan Oh likes you more than Baek Gyeong.


111

00:07:38.220 --> 00:07:43.690

You're handsome, nice, and you can even change the stage.


112

00:07:43.690 --> 00:07:46.030

Oh, Joon Hyun.


113

00:07:46.030 --> 00:07:48.630

Change? Change what?


114

00:07:48.630 --> 00:07:52.870

Your brother was going to say something cute to Eun Dan Oh with the honor of A3,


115

00:07:52.870 --> 00:07:58.030

but Ha Ru and I stopped that from happening by changing the stage.


116

00:07:58.030 --> 00:07:59.960

This is a really interesting story.


117

00:07:59.960 --> 00:08:02.770

Joon Hyun, it's a shame you won't be able to remember.


118

00:08:02.770 --> 00:08:04.960

But Ha Ru, it's you and I, our partnership.


119

00:08:04.960 --> 00:08:09.390

Bam! I asked Su Hyang for the USB and you did what I told you to.


120

00:08:11.230 --> 00:08:17.560

Excuse me. Hello, I'm Baek Gyeong's younger brother, Baek Joon Hyun.


121

00:08:17.560 --> 00:08:19.680

Are you a new member of the tennis team?


122

00:08:19.680 --> 00:08:22.220

I've seen you often with my brother.


123

00:08:23.560 --> 00:08:26.290

Just leave my brother alone.


124

00:08:26.290 --> 00:08:30.970

That'll be good... for you and for everyone else.


125

00:08:32.990 --> 00:08:37.370

Please get along with him without getting into fights. I ask this of you.


126

00:08:37.370 --> 00:08:39.620

What are you doing here?


127

00:08:39.620 --> 00:08:41.370

Brother.


128

00:08:41.370 --> 00:08:44.410

You're seriously annoying me, too.


129

00:08:44.410 --> 00:08:47.110

How much more are you going to meddle in?


130

00:08:59.650 --> 00:09:03.130

An official declaration. There's nothing better than this that can capture a woman's heart.


131

00:09:03.130 --> 00:09:04.760

Official declaration.


132

00:09:04.760 --> 00:09:07.470

- No, women really hate things like that. 

 - You're right.


133

00:09:07.470 --> 00:09:10.850

I think it sounds nice. A declaration in front of all these strangers.


134

00:09:10.850 --> 00:09:14.410

It can only be possible through sincerity and conviction. You're cool.


135

00:09:14.410 --> 00:09:16.910

Cool? You guys should know beforehand.


136

00:09:16.910 --> 00:09:20.180

- I severely dislike public confessions like that. Got it? 

 - Okay.


137

00:09:20.180 --> 00:09:22.820

We only accept if we have feelings for them, too.


138

00:09:22.820 --> 00:09:25.820

If you do as he says, you'll be single forever.


139

00:09:25.820 --> 00:09:29.070

Quiet! Just trust me.


140

00:09:29.070 --> 00:09:32.120

You're all wrong.


141

00:09:32.120 --> 00:09:36.420

Yang Il, you should be thankful to me and Ha Ru.


142

00:09:36.420 --> 00:09:37.390

What?


143

00:09:37.390 --> 00:09:41.000

We changed the stage into an awesome one.


144

00:09:41.000 --> 00:09:43.710

- Everyone, he said steak. 

 - I see!


145

00:09:43.710 --> 00:09:47.480

Baek Gyeong and Eun Dan Oh's stage was handed over to  you and Il Jin.


146

00:09:47.480 --> 00:09:50.840

- How should I put it? You're their replacement. 

- Replacement?


147

00:09:50.840 --> 00:09:53.850

That's right. That's not easy to do either.


148

00:09:53.850 --> 00:09:56.450

<i>Who is that bastard, Ha Ru? Who is he?</i>


149

00:09:56.450 --> 00:09:58.980

<i>You already know. Someone who can change the story.</i>


150

00:09:58.980 --> 00:10:00.820

<i>Do you fall for anyone who can change the stage?</i>


151

00:10:00.820 --> 00:10:04.480

<i>It started out like that. When I was with Ha Ru, the stage changed.</i>


152

00:10:04.480 --> 00:10:08.510

<i>Can you please keep this a secret from Ha Ru?</i>


153

00:10:08.510 --> 00:10:11.880

Lee Do Hwa, be quiet.


154

00:10:11.880 --> 00:10:14.380

Why are you like that? He's sharing a valuable tip.


155

00:10:14.380 --> 00:10:16.040

Hey, get out of my way.


156

00:10:16.040 --> 00:10:20.430

Baek Gyeong, do you want to join us? Oh, you don't need to.


157

00:10:20.430 --> 00:10:25.330

You don't need to do anything to capture a woman's heart. You're so cute.


158

00:10:25.330 --> 00:10:28.030

Do Hwa, what's the valuable tip?


159

00:10:28.030 --> 00:10:30.050

Hey, Do Hwa. I'll buy you steak.


160

00:10:30.050 --> 00:10:32.880

Hey, move over!


161

00:10:32.880 --> 00:10:37.910

<i>There are many things between me and Eun Dan Oh that you don't know about. Even now,</i>


162

00:10:37.910 --> 00:10:40.420

<i>there may be a side of Eun Dan Oh that you don't know.</i>


163

00:10:40.420 --> 00:10:42.570

<i>However, I know everything.</i>


164

00:10:42.570 --> 00:10:45.540

<i>I'm always a part of Eun Dan Oh's story.</i>


165

00:10:51.590 --> 00:10:54.530

You changed the stage however you wanted.


166

00:10:58.180 --> 00:10:59.830

But guess what?


167

00:10:59.830 --> 00:11:03.500

Eun Dan Oh has to undergo surgery because you changed the stage.


168

00:11:03.500 --> 00:11:04.380

Surgery?


169

00:11:04.380 --> 00:11:08.500

You took advantage of Eun Dan Oh and Lee Do Hwa, who knew nothing.


170

00:11:09.930 --> 00:11:11.950

But then again,


171

00:11:11.950 --> 00:11:15.450

a second-male lead who was in a one-sided love and an extra with a heart condition...


172

00:11:15.450 --> 00:11:19.300

I would've been tempted if someone said they could change my fate, too.


173

00:11:19.300 --> 00:11:21.260

Did you have fun?


174

00:11:22.350 --> 00:11:24.970

You won't be able to change anything anymore because I found out...


175

00:11:24.970 --> 00:11:29.200

how you changed the stage as a mere extra.


176

00:11:29.240 --> 00:11:33.520

I wonder how you changed it. Was it through the storyboard that Eun Dan Oh can see?


177

00:11:33.520 --> 00:11:36.960

Or was it through that book?


178

00:11:38.470 --> 00:11:40.080

"Trumpet Creeper"?


179

00:11:50.570 --> 00:11:51.970

You're finally home.


180

00:11:52.510 --> 00:11:55.000

What the heck? Why are you here?


181

00:11:55.030 --> 00:11:57.450

You're the only person I have now.


182

00:11:57.450 --> 00:12:00.800

My family are fake. My friends are fake. Everyone's...


183

00:12:00.800 --> 00:12:02.400

fake.


184

00:12:03.340 --> 00:12:06.360

Everyone whom I've cherished will leave me.


185

00:12:07.110 --> 00:12:10.290

I had hoped that you wouldn't leave, so...


186

00:12:10.290 --> 00:12:11.220

I tried not to like you.


187

00:12:11.220 --> 00:12:14.530

I'm sorry, but... please don't do this.


188

00:12:14.550 --> 00:12:16.470

Then, you shouldn't have liked me from the beginning.


189

00:12:16.470 --> 00:12:18.510

You already know that I did that against my own will—


190

00:12:18.510 --> 00:12:20.770

Are you going to say it's your setup again?


191

00:12:20.780 --> 00:12:22.610

Stop using that as an excuse.


192

00:12:22.610 --> 00:12:27.690

- Excuse? 

- Are you saying the stage is fake, the shadow is real, and you can't control your setup?


193

00:12:27.690 --> 00:12:30.980

How do you differentiate between what's real and fake when this is real to me?


194

00:12:30.980 --> 00:12:33.640

I'd probably still be liking you if I weren't self-aware.


195

00:12:33.640 --> 00:12:35.210

However, you already know


196

00:12:35.210 --> 00:12:36.360

that I can't do that anymore.


197

00:12:36.360 --> 00:12:39.720

Then, you shouldn't have made me like you!


198

00:12:41.010 --> 00:12:43.200

You said the shadow was real.


199

00:12:43.800 --> 00:12:45.540

Then, that means my feelings for you are genuine.


200

00:12:45.540 --> 00:12:46.840

Baek Gyeong, I like Ha Ru—


201

00:12:46.840 --> 00:12:49.460

I don't care... about how you feel.


202

00:12:49.500 --> 00:12:54.170

I don't know how Ha Ru can change your fate, but I can do it as well.


203

00:12:54.170 --> 00:12:55.020

What?


204

00:12:55.020 --> 00:12:58.420

I'll change your fate so you don't die.


205

00:12:59.000 --> 00:13:01.320

I can change this story, too.


206

00:13:02.330 --> 00:13:06.810

Just you wait and see. You'll come to me, whether it's real or not.


207

00:13:08.400 --> 00:13:10.700

Try to convince me that my feelings are fake, too.


208

00:13:22.330 --> 00:13:27.170

<i>But guess what? Eun Dan Oh has to undergo surgery because you changed the stage.</i>


209

00:13:28.990 --> 00:13:31.430

<i>Maybe you're desperate,</i>


210

00:13:31.430 --> 00:13:34.110

<i>because you've already witnessed Eun Dan Oh's death.</i>


211

00:13:34.110 --> 00:13:36.210

<i>Just like in "Trumpet Creeper,"</i>


212

00:13:36.790 --> 00:13:39.930

<i>you won't be able to save her here in "Secret."</i>


213

00:13:41.120 --> 00:13:44.660

<i>If "Trumpet Creeper" and "Secret" are similar,</i>


214

00:13:44.660 --> 00:13:47.200

<i>that means Dan Oh might be in danger.</i>


215

00:13:53.140 --> 00:13:56.460

<i>You were never able to protect her from the start.</i>


216

00:13:56.460 --> 00:13:57.980

Ha Ru!


217

00:13:58.740 --> 00:14:00.550

Dan Oh! Are you getting surgery


218

00:14:00.550 --> 00:14:02.860

for your heart? Are you all right?


219

00:14:02.860 --> 00:14:05.680

Baek Gyeong, that jerk.


220

00:14:05.680 --> 00:14:07.790

No. I'm really healthy.


221

00:14:07.790 --> 00:14:11.140

The surgery date isn't set yet. Didn't you read the comic book?


222

00:14:11.140 --> 00:14:12.200

Really?


223

00:14:12.200 --> 00:14:16.120

Of course! I'm really healthy with a really normal heart rate.


224

00:14:20.200 --> 00:14:21.920

That's a relief.


225

00:14:26.980 --> 00:14:29.920

Ah... except when something like this suddenly happens.


226

00:14:29.920 --> 00:14:32.840

Oh, sorry.


227

00:14:33.850 --> 00:14:35.710

Let's go, Ha Ru.


228

00:14:42.200 --> 00:14:45.730

Do you think these shoes in the drawing


229

00:14:45.730 --> 00:14:49.310

are the artist's,


230

00:14:49.310 --> 00:14:52.070

or someone else's?


231

00:14:52.070 --> 00:14:54.160

I think it belongs to the artist.


232

00:14:54.160 --> 00:14:58.320

If the artist didn't paint the shoes, the painting wouldn't have existed.


233

00:14:58.320 --> 00:15:02.460

What are you saying? The shoes are real, but the painting is fake.


234

00:15:02.460 --> 00:15:04.060

The painting is the real one.


235

00:15:04.060 --> 00:15:06.740

What we're looking at right now is the painting, not the shoes.


236

00:15:06.760 --> 00:15:09.030

Ah, you're boring me.


237

00:15:09.030 --> 00:15:13.300

Take a look at this. A masterpiece like this goes beyond


238

00:15:13.300 --> 00:15:15.420

the shoes itself.


239

00:15:15.420 --> 00:15:18.660

It makes you contemplate existence.


240

00:15:18.660 --> 00:15:24.070

Therefore, you're going to draw things that can be interpreted in different ways today.


241

00:15:24.070 --> 00:15:27.020

Draw your own masterpiece.


242

00:15:27.020 --> 00:15:30.500

<i>- Yes! 

- I'm going to draw Baek Gyeong. 

- Me too.</i>


243

00:15:30.500 --> 00:15:34.010

- Gosh. I want this one!

 - Fine.


244

00:15:37.270 --> 00:15:38.820

Are you all right?


245

00:15:38.820 --> 00:15:41.450

Y-Yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine.


246

00:15:42.860 --> 00:15:44.430

All right!


247

00:15:47.190 --> 00:15:49.100

- Why's he acting like that? 

- What am I supposed to draw with?


248

00:15:49.100 --> 00:15:50.360

It seems dangerous.


249

00:15:50.360 --> 00:15:52.290

What should I draw with?


250

00:15:59.600 --> 00:16:00.950

Are you all right?


251

00:16:00.990 --> 00:16:02.290

Yeah.


252

00:16:04.430 --> 00:16:07.640

Ah, I'm sorry.


253

00:16:09.270 --> 00:16:12.040

Dan Oh, I'm sorry. You must've been very surprised.


254

00:16:12.040 --> 00:16:15.210

- No. I'm fine.

- Should I protect you, too?


255

00:16:18.440 --> 00:16:19.820

I-I'm fine.


256

00:16:19.820 --> 00:16:21.430

- Are you all right?

- Yeah.


257

00:16:33.420 --> 00:16:35.180

- Ha Ru, I'm fine.

- I'm not.


258

00:16:35.180 --> 00:16:39.330

Wow, you've become bolder since the others won't remember. You're displaying affection in public.


259

00:16:39.330 --> 00:16:43.240

I heard that there's no going back on bases. If you're already hugging each other...


260

00:16:43.240 --> 00:16:44.760

did you two kiss already, too?


261

00:16:44.760 --> 00:16:47.600

- Move aside. Move aside.

- Hey!


262

00:16:47.600 --> 00:16:49.420

Who is it?


263

00:16:49.420 --> 00:16:50.980

- It's Ha Ru.

- Hi, Ha Ru.


264

00:16:50.980 --> 00:16:52.540

Watch it.


265

00:16:52.540 --> 00:16:54.760

- We'll be careful! 

 - I'm sorry.


266

00:16:54.760 --> 00:16:55.870

- Let's go. 

 - We should've


267

00:16:55.870 --> 00:16:59.000

- been more careful.

- Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?


268

00:16:59.000 --> 00:17:01.190

- Hey. What's wrong with Ha Ru?

- I don't know.


269

00:17:01.190 --> 00:17:02.290

Are you all right?


270

00:17:02.290 --> 00:17:04.630

Yeah! I'm fine!


271

00:17:07.220 --> 00:17:11.230

Don't they suit me? These sneakers are really comfortable.


272

00:17:11.240 --> 00:17:12.380

Really?


273

00:17:12.380 --> 00:17:17.430

They don't feel new. They're comfortable and familiar, like I've been wearing them for a long time.


274

00:17:17.430 --> 00:17:19.600

Just like you, Do Hwa.


275

00:17:19.600 --> 00:17:22.590

From now on, I'm going to wear only these shoes whenever we meet.


276

00:17:22.590 --> 00:17:25.460

Yeo Joo Da... Did you perhaps...


277

00:17:25.460 --> 00:17:29.320

"Think carefully about how you're feeling right now."


278

00:17:29.320 --> 00:17:33.340

<i>Think carefully about how you're feeling right now.</i>


279

00:17:33.340 --> 00:17:34.820

<i>Joo Da,</i>


280

00:17:35.800 --> 00:17:39.650

<i>please remember... this moment.</i>


281

00:17:39.650 --> 00:17:43.430

"Please remember this moment."


282

00:17:44.350 --> 00:17:47.870

- You...

- You asked me to remember


283

00:17:47.870 --> 00:17:50.620

and I asked you to anticipate.


284

00:17:52.320 --> 00:17:56.010

I was suddenly curious.


285

00:17:56.010 --> 00:17:59.120

Why am I getting bullied for no reason?


286

00:17:59.120 --> 00:18:02.140

And why do I feel like it's natural?


287

00:18:02.140 --> 00:18:06.410

When those natural moments started to feel unfamiliar,


288

00:18:06.410 --> 00:18:09.320

I suddenly remembered your voice.


289

00:18:09.320 --> 00:18:13.710

"Think carefully about how you're feeling right now."


290

00:18:13.710 --> 00:18:18.160

Even though people couldn't remember what they said to me,


291

00:18:18.870 --> 00:18:22.020

and there were gaps in my memories,


292

00:18:22.020 --> 00:18:24.680

I wasn't afraid.


293

00:18:24.680 --> 00:18:29.180

Because you started to fill those gaps.


294

00:18:31.450 --> 00:18:32.850

I am really happy, but—


295

00:18:32.850 --> 00:18:35.420

Please keep it a secret from everyone.


296

00:18:36.220 --> 00:18:40.570

For now... For now, I want to stay like this.


297

00:18:40.580 --> 00:18:43.400

I want to be remembered by only you.


298

00:18:46.700 --> 00:18:48.690

You can do that, right?


299

00:19:03.020 --> 00:19:07.480

<i>I promised to go home with Ha Ru. Whose stage is this?</i>


300

00:19:09.250 --> 00:19:12.090

<i>Yes, that's me. What's with my lips?</i>


301

00:19:12.090 --> 00:19:15.120

<i>Didn't the writer make me look too ill?</i>


302

00:19:20.420 --> 00:19:21.980

Are you all right?


303

00:19:22.770 --> 00:19:25.330

Yeah. I'm fine.


304

00:19:25.330 --> 00:19:29.400

<i>I have a heart condition, but I'm coughing? This makes no sense.</i>


305

00:19:34.090 --> 00:19:35.770

Let's go home.


306

00:19:41.620 --> 00:19:44.270

Will that be the last leaf?


307

00:19:44.280 --> 00:19:48.360

<i>Dan Oh, can't you see... there's plenty of leaves on the tree?</i>


308

00:19:52.620 --> 00:19:54.550

<i>I have to make it this obvious that I'm crying?</i>


309

00:19:54.550 --> 00:19:56.990

If you do everything that you want to do,


310

00:19:57.570 --> 00:19:58.840

will it help your illness?


311

00:19:58.860 --> 00:20:00.650

This is enough for me.


312

00:20:00.650 --> 00:20:02.420

You said that you like me.


313

00:20:02.430 --> 00:20:04.710

I don't hate you.


314

00:20:04.710 --> 00:20:06.980

I hate that you're sick.


315

00:20:07.770 --> 00:20:10.730

I don't hate you. I hate my father who sees you as money.


316

00:20:10.730 --> 00:20:13.410

And I hate that I'm his son.


317

00:20:16.510 --> 00:20:18.990

I heard from Lee Do Hwa...


318

00:20:18.990 --> 00:20:21.430

that you're getting surgery soon.


319

00:20:21.430 --> 00:20:25.270

I... don't want the surgery.


320

00:20:27.230 --> 00:20:30.530

It makes me so happy to attend school with you.


321

00:20:30.530 --> 00:20:34.210

I hate that I won't know how long I'll have to stay in the hospital once I get the surgery,


322

00:20:34.210 --> 00:20:37.330

and when you'll come and visit me.


323

00:20:37.330 --> 00:20:39.910

I can just constantly stay by your side.


324

00:20:50.450 --> 00:20:53.750

Seriously. Doesn't the writer know the middle ground?


325

00:20:54.590 --> 00:20:57.360

What is this?


326

00:20:59.290 --> 00:21:00.790

I'll get going.


327

00:21:02.690 --> 00:21:04.560

Ugh, what is this?


328

00:21:13.390 --> 00:21:15.150

Did you take your medication?


329

00:21:15.580 --> 00:21:18.370

The medication probably won't do anything.


330

00:21:18.380 --> 00:21:22.050

I wonder when the storyboard for the surgery will begin.


331

00:21:22.050 --> 00:21:23.380

Storyboard?


332

00:21:23.380 --> 00:21:26.560

Yeah. In the operation room...


333

00:21:27.090 --> 00:21:30.560

Forget it. I might be able to change it like last time.


334

00:21:30.560 --> 00:21:35.990

Anyway, how is it that this lame setup of mine is becoming nothing like the real me as time passes?


335

00:21:35.990 --> 00:21:38.290

I'm becoming more like my character.


336

00:21:41.610 --> 00:21:46.870

Someone once asked me why they had feelings that the writer didn't draw for them.


337

00:21:47.970 --> 00:21:53.400

However, why does it feel like the writer understands how I feel more than I do?


338

00:21:54.730 --> 00:21:58.710

I just... know one thing.


339

00:21:59.330 --> 00:22:05.250

If you die, too, I'll be hurt beyond repair.


340

00:22:06.520 --> 00:22:08.650

I don't care if you think I'm selfish,


341

00:22:08.660 --> 00:22:10.730

because I've always been selfish


342

00:22:10.750 --> 00:22:12.830

and I always will be.


343

00:22:12.830 --> 00:22:15.230

So just like you always have,


344

00:22:16.250 --> 00:22:19.120

can you let me have my way this time, too?


345

00:22:21.770 --> 00:22:25.120

Dan Oh, let's get the surgery.


346

00:22:39.540 --> 00:22:42.230

Ha Ru, I'm sorry. You must've waited for a long time.


347

00:22:42.230 --> 00:22:45.240

I always make you wait for me.


348

00:22:45.240 --> 00:22:46.170

Are you okay?


349

00:22:46.170 --> 00:22:49.450

How many times are you going to ask if I'm okay today?


350

00:22:49.450 --> 00:22:52.340

You were overreacting over nothing and overprotecting me.


351

00:22:52.340 --> 00:22:54.600

I was worried you might be sick.


352

00:22:54.600 --> 00:22:59.130

I don't have to be depressed all the time just because I don't know when my heart will stop.


353

00:22:59.130 --> 00:23:02.260

And it doesn't mean that you have to protect me all the time.


354

00:23:03.960 --> 00:23:07.550

What is the genre of our comic? It's a romance comic.


355

00:23:07.550 --> 00:23:11.400

Just being able to spend time with you like this is enough for me.


356

00:23:11.400 --> 00:23:14.890

Dan Oh's first love in a romance comic book.


357

00:23:14.890 --> 00:23:18.790

Isn't it nice? I chose the one that I like, not the one the writer decided for me.


358

00:23:18.790 --> 00:23:25.000

If you get the surgery, your time might be up.


359

00:23:25.000 --> 00:23:26.730

I know.


360

00:23:28.510 --> 00:23:33.710

You... You might die.


361

00:23:38.660 --> 00:23:44.030

Before "Secret"... So, before this world began,


362

00:23:45.030 --> 00:23:47.510

there was another story about us.


363

00:23:48.820 --> 00:23:54.090

I saw your death in that story.


364

00:23:54.090 --> 00:23:58.310

Ha Ru, even if there was a story like that, we're here right now.


365

00:23:58.310 --> 00:24:04.560

That story... That story is being repeated here in this world.


366

00:24:07.780 --> 00:24:12.060

I can't. I can't live without you.


367

00:24:12.060 --> 00:24:14.030

I will change it no matter what.


368

00:24:14.030 --> 00:24:14.940

I don't want to change it.


369

00:24:14.940 --> 00:24:17.320

We have to change it!


370

00:24:17.320 --> 00:24:21.780

I can't... I can't let you go.


371

00:24:25.320 --> 00:24:27.760

I will change it no matter what.


372

00:24:37.300 --> 00:24:39.750

I'm scared that I'll lose you.


373

00:24:43.530 --> 00:24:45.550

I'm scared, Dan Oh.


374

00:25:07.960 --> 00:25:11.990

You know the story you told me? The story where I die?


375

00:25:11.990 --> 00:25:14.570

Don't worry about the story that happened in the past.


376

00:25:14.570 --> 00:25:16.660

I just feel like that story is repeating here.


377

00:25:16.660 --> 00:25:21.810

Is that what Dried Squid Fairy said? There he goes again. He's scaring you again.


378

00:25:25.810 --> 00:25:29.530

How are you going to survive in this tough comic world like that?


379

00:25:29.530 --> 00:25:30.640

Dan Oh.


380

00:25:30.640 --> 00:25:36.310

I didn't expect to live long like other people since I was born with a heart condition.


381

00:25:36.310 --> 00:25:38.780

But I still feel uneasy... about that surgery.


382

00:25:38.780 --> 00:25:41.480

It's still uncertain whether or not I'll get that surgery.


383

00:25:41.480 --> 00:25:44.910

Also, just because I get the surgery doesn't mean I'll die.


384

00:25:44.910 --> 00:25:49.370

I've survived all the countless complicated surgeries since birth.


385

00:25:49.370 --> 00:25:53.990

No way. There's no way the writer would let me die now. Don't you think so?


386

00:25:53.990 --> 00:25:58.530

Do you... want the surgery?


387

00:26:06.540 --> 00:26:11.410

Tell me... what you want.


388

00:26:13.910 --> 00:26:19.590

I want us to be together like this until the stage begins.


389

00:26:27.900 --> 00:26:30.450

Goodbye, Ha Ru.


390

00:27:20.840 --> 00:27:23.490

I really want to change it.


391

00:27:28.290 --> 00:27:31.820

I want to live just as much as anyone.


392

00:27:36.570 --> 00:27:38.660

I don't know how to change it


393

00:27:38.660 --> 00:27:42.080

and what to say to Ha Ru.


394

00:27:45.040 --> 00:27:47.270

Dear Writer,


395

00:27:50.500 --> 00:27:52.890

please.


396

00:27:52.890 --> 00:27:56.490

Please let me live a little longer.


397

00:27:58.030 --> 00:27:59.980

Please.


398

00:28:01.700 --> 00:28:03.600

Please.


399

00:28:05.120 --> 00:28:08.820

Please let me live a little longer.


400

00:28:16.220 --> 00:28:20.610

Please let me live a little longer. Please.


401

00:28:22.740 --> 00:28:25.590

Please, Writer.


402

00:28:29.290 --> 00:28:31.960

Writer, please.


403

00:28:32.850 --> 00:28:35.600

Please, Writer.


404

00:28:42.080 --> 00:28:46.000

Oh Nam Joo didn't have to be that cool.


405

00:28:46.000 --> 00:28:47.380

Lee Do Hwa.


406

00:28:47.380 --> 00:28:52.020

Oh, Ha Ru. A useless second-male lead who can't even change the stage on his own.


407

00:28:52.020 --> 00:28:54.610

How did you change the stage?


408

00:28:54.610 --> 00:28:57.310

Is it because of your sincere feelings toward Eun Dan Oh?


409

00:28:57.310 --> 00:28:59.850

Of course, Dan Oh's setup is really sad.


410

00:28:59.850 --> 00:29:02.090

Ah, that's right. Did you hear? My brother told me yesterday.


411

00:29:02.090 --> 00:29:04.600

Eun Dan Oh's surgery date has been set.


412

00:29:04.600 --> 00:29:05.610

What?


413

00:29:05.610 --> 00:29:09.000

Don't be surprised. Hey, don't worry. My brother is a great surgeon.


414

00:29:09.000 --> 00:29:10.560

I think he's telling her tonight.


415

00:29:10.560 --> 00:29:13.030

Tonight?


416

00:29:13.030 --> 00:29:20.020

Lee Do Hwa, we have to change the stage.


417

00:29:21.040 --> 00:29:24.620

I need to get my brother's clothes. What else do I need?


418

00:29:25.450 --> 00:29:27.400

The watch? No, no.


419

00:29:27.400 --> 00:29:29.350

Tennis ball? No, that's not it.


420

00:29:29.350 --> 00:29:30.800

- What are you doing? 

 - Oh.


421

00:29:30.800 --> 00:29:34.420

Baek Gyeong, I didn't change anything. I didn't do it.


422

00:29:34.420 --> 00:29:36.170

Are you going to change it again?


423

00:29:36.170 --> 00:29:38.460

Is it for Eun Dan Oh this time?


424

00:29:38.460 --> 00:29:41.700

What are you talking about? Even if you dislike your friend...


425

00:29:42.980 --> 00:29:45.890

Even if you guys don't tell me, I will find out.


426

00:29:45.890 --> 00:29:48.530

It'll be all drawn out anyway.


427

00:29:52.710 --> 00:29:54.710

Yes, Dad.


428

00:29:54.710 --> 00:29:56.540

Yeah, I'm almost there.


429

00:29:56.540 --> 00:29:59.500

<i>Where? Is it the hospital?</i>


430

00:29:59.500 --> 00:30:01.840

What is Dr. Joo Hwa going to tell me?


431

00:30:01.840 --> 00:30:05.490

He said I have to come with you. It's scary.


432

00:30:05.490 --> 00:30:08.460

All right, I'll see you at the hospital.


433

00:30:11.640 --> 00:30:15.850

<i>Am I really getting the surgery?</i>


434

00:31:10.090 --> 00:31:13.660

<i>Everything that happens is being drawn into the book.</i>


435

00:31:13.660 --> 00:31:16.430

<i>It's as if someone is watching over us.</i>


436

00:31:20.810 --> 00:31:25.090

<i>My Lady. My Lady!</i>


437

00:31:25.090 --> 00:31:27.030

<i>You must run away.</i>


438

00:31:27.030 --> 00:31:30.830

<i>He will put you in danger.</i>


439

00:31:44.540 --> 00:31:46.060

<i>Explain this.</i>


440

00:31:46.060 --> 00:31:48.790

<i>You won't be able to remember.</i>


441

00:31:48.790 --> 00:31:51.700

<i>- What? 

 - Everything will collapse at this rate.</i>


442

00:31:51.700 --> 00:31:55.990

<i>Please stop your treason. Please let Lady Dan Oh live.</i>


443

00:31:55.990 --> 00:31:59.030

<i>- You... 

 - I know this is not what you hoped for, Prince.</i>


444

00:31:59.030 --> 00:32:04.590

<i>So, please... Please remember.</i>


445

00:32:04.590 --> 00:32:08.770

<i>If you don't, we might wield our swords against one another.</i>


446

00:32:16.020 --> 00:32:19.820

My Lady. My Lady!

448

00:32:40.020 --> 00:32:45.670

♫ <i>I remember the first day we met</i> ♫


449

00:32:45.670 --> 00:32:51.750

♫ <i>A shy smile and pouring sunlight</i> ♫


450

00:32:51.750 --> 00:32:56.620

♫ <i>I can tell just by looking at your eyes</i> ♫


451

00:32:56.620 --> 00:33:03.090

♫ <i>That we are one (that we are one), that you are me </i> ♫


452

00:33:03.090 --> 00:33:08.540

♫ <i>When you're smiling or when you're tired, I'll always 

protect you</i> ♫


453

00:33:08.540 --> 00:33:09.380

♫ <i>For you</i> ♫


454

00:33:09.380 --> 00:33:14.590

♫ <i>I'll go against time and show up in front of you</i> ♫


455

00:33:14.590 --> 00:33:18.880

♫ <i>I believe, I believe</i> ♫


456

00:33:18.880 --> 00:33:20.990

<i>[Extra-ordinary You]</i>


457

00:33:20.990 --> 00:33:23.099

♫ <i>Even if the world changes</i> ♫