"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep27 (English)

 1

00:00:20.900 --> 00:00:27.700

Lee Do Hwa, we have to change the stage.

3

00:00:57.060 --> 00:01:01.170

<i>[Episode 27]</i>

My brother has such an odd taste, but you kind of look similar to him.


4

00:01:01.170 --> 00:01:03.880

My brother is the only one in this world who dresses like this.


5

00:01:03.880 --> 00:01:08.090

Even if the stage begins, the writer probably won't have any idea that it's you.


6

00:01:08.090 --> 00:01:13.120

But doing this won't make Eun Dan Oh's heart better.  You should just trust my brother—


7

00:01:13.120 --> 00:01:14.850

Ah, okay, okay.


8

00:01:14.850 --> 00:01:17.630

- My brother's office is somewhere in the VIP... 

 - Dr. Joo Hwa?


9

00:01:17.630 --> 00:01:21.820

- Hello, Noona. 

 - I thought he was Dr. Joo Hwa because of his clothes.


10

00:01:21.820 --> 00:01:23.730

Is he your friend?


11

00:01:23.730 --> 00:01:26.300

He's really handsome.


12

00:01:26.300 --> 00:01:29.230

Hey, don't look at her like that. You stand out because you're too handsome.


13

00:01:29.230 --> 00:01:33.080

Darn it. Why did the writer make the extra so handsome? This is so inconvenient.


14

00:01:33.080 --> 00:01:36.680

Can you find it on your own? Hurry, hurry. Just go anywhere.


15

00:01:36.680 --> 00:01:37.880

You can come with us, too.


16

00:01:37.880 --> 00:01:39.780

My friend's in a lot of pain.


17

00:01:39.780 --> 00:01:44.660

- That's Dr. Kim's office. 

 - Would you like some coffee? Do Hwa will buy, bang!


18

00:01:49.760 --> 00:01:51.860

<i>[Orthopedics - Kim Ui Hak]</i>


19

00:02:10.500 --> 00:02:11.990

<i>[Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Lee Joo Hwa]</i>


20

00:02:13.700 --> 00:02:15.800

<i>[Hani Medical Center] 

 [Eun Dan Oh]</i>


21

00:02:31.410 --> 00:02:32.920

<i>[Eun Dan Oh]</i>


22

00:02:32.920 --> 00:02:34.990

<i>[Medical Chart]</i>


23

00:02:39.930 --> 00:02:42.200

<i>[1st Operation date: 11/20/2019] </i>


24

00:02:50.300 --> 00:02:51.960

Dan Oh, you're here.


25

00:02:51.960 --> 00:02:54.830

<i>I'll end up getting the surgery.</i>


26

00:02:54.830 --> 00:02:56.840

Should we head up and talk?


27

00:03:03.290 --> 00:03:06.020

<i>I knew it. It came back.</i>


28

00:03:06.020 --> 00:03:09.040

<i>Please. Please change.</i>


29

00:03:12.600 --> 00:03:14.250

- Doctor. 

- Yes?


30

00:03:14.250 --> 00:03:16.910

Can you just tell me now?


31

00:03:16.910 --> 00:03:18.500

Let's talk upstairs.


32

00:03:19.360 --> 00:03:22.580

It's good news, right?


33

00:03:24.460 --> 00:03:28.130

<i>What do I do? I really am going to die.</i>


34

00:03:47.500 --> 00:03:52.320

<i>[Medical Chart - Eun Dan Oh] 

 [Progress Note]</i>


35

00:03:55.600 --> 00:03:58.070

<i>[Ok Kyung Soon]</i>


36

00:04:01.920 --> 00:04:05.600

<i>[Medical Chart - Ok Kyung Soon]

[Medical Chart - Eun Dan Oh]</i>


37

00:04:07.550 --> 00:04:12.080

Doctor, if it's bad news, I don't want to hear it.


38

00:04:12.080 --> 00:04:16.000

If I have to receive surgery, I just don't want to hear it.


39

00:04:16.000 --> 00:04:18.110

Let's talk about it inside.


40

00:04:24.040 --> 00:04:27.390

<i>[Ok Kyung Soon]</i> 

 <i>[Eun Dan Oh]</i>


41

00:04:29.670 --> 00:04:31.750

<i>[Medical Chart]</i>


42

00:04:31.750 --> 00:04:34.670

<i>[Ok Kyung Soon]</i>


43

00:04:37.600 --> 00:04:39.300

<i>[Ok Kyung Soon]</i>


44

00:04:40.500 --> 00:04:43.680

<i>[Eun Dan Oh]</i>


45

00:04:51.690 --> 00:04:53.020

<i>[Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Lee Joo Hwa]</i>


46

00:05:01.740 --> 00:05:02.940

<i>[Eun Dan Oh]</i>


47

00:05:09.530 --> 00:05:12.330

Dan Oh, about the surgery...


48

00:05:12.330 --> 00:05:15.040

<i>I guess Eun Dan Oh's time has come to an end.</i>


49

00:05:15.040 --> 00:05:18.290

<i>I really don't want to hear this.</i>


50

00:05:18.290 --> 00:05:19.720

It's unnecessary.


51

00:05:19.720 --> 00:05:21.340

<i>What?</i>


52

00:05:21.340 --> 00:05:23.830

Really? Then is our Dan Oh—


53

00:05:23.830 --> 00:05:27.360

Yes, Dan Oh will be fine without the surgery.


54

00:05:27.360 --> 00:05:29.590

The medication we switched to recently seems to be effective.


55

00:05:29.590 --> 00:05:31.590

Thank you. I'm really thankful.


56

00:05:31.590 --> 00:05:34.700

Dan Oh can remain healthy like she is now.


57

00:05:34.700 --> 00:05:36.900

Dad.


58

00:05:36.900 --> 00:05:39.270

Ah, but you know you still have to take your medications consistently, right?


59

00:05:39.270 --> 00:05:42.580

Of course. I promise! I promise you.


60

00:05:44.100 --> 00:05:49.700

I guess the good news regarding our princess is spreading fast and far. Let me take this call.


61

00:05:49.700 --> 00:05:51.940

President Baek, it's me.


62

00:05:56.460 --> 00:05:58.510

Baek Gyeong.


63

00:06:01.150 --> 00:06:05.030

Is it really true? You don't need the surgery?


64

00:06:05.030 --> 00:06:08.610

- Let me go and we'll talk— 

 - Just tell me.


65

00:06:11.220 --> 00:06:14.260

I don't need the surgery.


66

00:06:14.260 --> 00:06:17.140

I really thought that you—


67

00:06:17.140 --> 00:06:20.420

<i>Really? I don't need the surgery?</i>


68

00:06:20.420 --> 00:06:23.200

<i>Am I going to live?</i>


69

00:06:23.200 --> 00:06:28.170

Eun Dan Oh, don't you ever leave me.


70

00:06:40.320 --> 00:06:44.310

Why do you look like that on such a good day?


71

00:06:44.310 --> 00:06:47.130

How do I look?


72

00:06:47.130 --> 00:06:49.160

Never mind.


73

00:06:49.160 --> 00:06:50.790

Eun Dan Oh...


74

00:06:53.890 --> 00:06:56.570

I'll let you do whatever you want.


75

00:06:57.290 --> 00:06:59.990

If you want to go to school, then do so.


76

00:06:59.990 --> 00:07:03.040

If you want me to keep looking after you, I will.


77

00:07:03.040 --> 00:07:04.960

Let's do that.


78

00:07:11.920 --> 00:07:14.980

Are you really okay?


79

00:07:14.980 --> 00:07:17.030

You have to undergo surgery.


80

00:07:18.240 --> 00:07:19.150

What?


81

00:07:19.150 --> 00:07:25.250

You shouldn't trust him. You'll... Please, just don't change anything.


82

00:07:25.250 --> 00:07:28.220

This is my choice, not Ha Ru's.


83

00:07:28.220 --> 00:07:32.770

I chose to like Ha Ru and to change the story.


84

00:07:34.670 --> 00:07:38.520

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Baek Gyeong.


85

00:07:49.260 --> 00:07:51.270

He'll kill you.


86

00:07:56.460 --> 00:07:58.010

What?


87

00:08:01.640 --> 00:08:03.830

That bastard will kill you.


88

00:08:22.290 --> 00:08:24.440

<i>["I can even marry him tomorrow!"]</i>


89

00:08:24.440 --> 00:08:26.200

<i>["Thank you for showing me the most gorgeous night sky and for... remembering my wish."]</i>


90

00:08:32.700 --> 00:08:36.770

<i>Nothing will change in this world. Never.</i>


91

00:08:37.540 --> 00:08:40.520

<i>Which parts are the writer's intention?</i>


92

00:08:40.520 --> 00:08:43.590

<i>And which ones are mine?</i>


93

00:08:43.590 --> 00:08:48.350

What will happen to me... in the end?


94

00:08:59.060 --> 00:09:02.670

<i>["It's unnecessary."]</i>


95

00:09:05.050 --> 00:09:09.050

<i>["Yes, Dan Oh will be fine without the surgery. The medication we switched to recently seems to be effective."]</i>


96

00:09:20.140 --> 00:09:25.070

<i>[Secret]</i>


97

00:09:42.080 --> 00:09:47.530

Why do I... keep feeling uneasy?


98

00:10:19.070 --> 00:10:23.590

<i>["I love you the most in this world!"]</i>


99

00:10:26.390 --> 00:10:29.800

<i>["Yes, Dan Oh will be fine without the surgery. The medication we switched to recently seems to be effective."]</i>


100

00:10:33.960 --> 00:10:36.600

He changed the stage again...


101

00:10:37.700 --> 00:10:40.210

like I did back then.


102

00:10:40.210 --> 00:10:42.980

<i>- Su Hyang, let's leave. 

 - Your Majesty.</i>


103

00:10:42.980 --> 00:10:45.650

<i>Let's go far away this instant.</i>


104

00:10:46.750 --> 00:10:52.300

<i>I'll leave everything behind to be with you. So let's be together.</i>


105

00:10:57.180 --> 00:10:59.570

<i>[Trumpet Creeper]</i>


106

00:11:02.680 --> 00:11:05.780

<i>What is this? What are these letters? 

 <i>[Trumpet Creeper]</i></i>


107

00:11:05.780 --> 00:11:10.300

<i>I do not know, but this book will find us our time.</i>


108

00:11:10.300 --> 00:11:12.480

<i>What does that mean?</i>


109

00:11:13.210 --> 00:11:14.760

<i>[Geum Jin Mi, King of Yeon Gook]

 [After the previous king's death, he ascended to the throne, but he can't fall asleep because he's always afraid of Baek Gyeong.]</i>


110

00:11:14.760 --> 00:11:16.320

<i>You are in this book, Your Majesty.</i>


111

00:11:16.320 --> 00:11:18.790

<i>We have to run away to a place that hasn't been drawn in this book.</i>


112

00:11:18.790 --> 00:11:22.860

<i>We're going to change the story. I will definitely change it.</i>


113

00:11:31.210 --> 00:11:32.980

<i>Who are you?</i>


114

00:11:42.960 --> 00:11:45.970

<i>Su... Su Hyang. Su Hyang!</i>


115

00:11:45.970 --> 00:11:48.030

<i>Su Hyang!</i>


116

00:12:14.130 --> 00:12:15.920

<i>How?</i>


117

00:12:18.310 --> 00:12:20.620

<i>You were alive!</i>


118

00:12:21.850 --> 00:12:24.320

<i>Your Majesty.</i>


119

00:12:24.320 --> 00:12:26.800

<i>You were alive.</i>


120

00:12:26.800 --> 00:12:30.300

<i>Su Hyang, let's leave this instant.</i>


121

00:12:30.300 --> 00:12:33.660

<i>How do you know my name?</i>


122

00:12:33.660 --> 00:12:37.170

<i>Su Hyang, it's me. It is me.</i>


123

00:12:37.170 --> 00:12:40.050

<i>Please forgive me!</i>


124

00:12:44.120 --> 00:12:50.560

<i>I knew you cherished the court ladies, but you shouldn't leave your throne.</i>


125

00:13:30.470 --> 00:13:32.430

<i>You should feel...</i>


126

00:13:33.330 --> 00:13:36.220

<i>the pain of losing someone you love.</i>


127

00:13:39.210 --> 00:13:41.350

<i>Your Majesty's death...</i>


128

00:13:42.550 --> 00:13:44.500

<i>will follow afterwards.</i>


129

00:13:45.250 --> 00:13:48.120

<i>[Trumpet Creeper]</i>


130

00:14:04.660 --> 00:14:07.550

<i>I was wondering who was tailing me.</i>


131

00:14:13.900 --> 00:14:20.200

<i>The sword of fate has pierced me and is now headed towards you and Eun Moo Young's daughter.</i>


132

00:14:22.700 --> 00:14:25.290

<i>I saw something I shouldn't have.</i>


133

00:14:26.720 --> 00:14:30.130

<i>It is full of letters I cannot understand.</i>


134

00:14:30.130 --> 00:14:31.590

<i>But the drawings...</i>


135

00:14:31.590 --> 00:14:33.700

<i>Are happening in real life.</i>


136

00:14:35.050 --> 00:14:37.310

<i>It's as if someone is watching.</i>


137

00:14:37.310 --> 00:14:39.120

<i>I'm sure you were aware of it, too.</i>


138

00:14:39.120 --> 00:14:43.030

<i>No, you felt it.</i>


139

00:14:44.350 --> 00:14:47.320

<i>You felt that absurd things were happening.</i>


140

00:14:50.430 --> 00:14:53.470

<i>But there is one thing you are unaware of.</i>


141

00:14:54.890 --> 00:14:58.410

<i>If you face death in a place that is not depicted in the book,</i>


142

00:14:58.410 --> 00:15:03.620

<i>your existence is not erased, but your memories are.</i>


143

00:15:05.660 --> 00:15:08.780

<i>The end of my story is near,</i>


144

00:15:08.780 --> 00:15:11.920

<i>but I hope you can change your story.</i>


145

00:15:28.090 --> 00:15:30.630

I don't want to read it with you.


146

00:15:35.510 --> 00:15:39.650

If I do, I think it will enrage me.


147

00:15:42.780 --> 00:15:45.050

Stop pretending like you don't know.


148

00:15:46.170 --> 00:15:48.680

You saw  "Trumpet Creeper" here.


149

00:15:51.770 --> 00:15:56.630

That scar on your hand. Have you thought about why you have it?


150

00:15:56.630 --> 00:15:59.350

The writer gave you a hint, so you can remember...


151

00:15:59.350 --> 00:16:02.720

the consequence you paid for changing the stage.


152

00:16:03.520 --> 00:16:05.580

Should I tell you?


153

00:16:05.580 --> 00:16:09.560

You killed her. You killed Eun Dan Oh.


154

00:16:11.090 --> 00:16:17.100

I guess you didn't know. You probably didn't. If you did, you wouldn't be by her side.


155

00:16:17.100 --> 00:16:19.040

You were the one who tried to kill Dan Oh.


156

00:16:19.040 --> 00:16:22.450

You must not have seen how Eun Dan Oh died.


157

00:16:22.450 --> 00:16:25.000

There's no reason for the writer to kill Eun Dan Oh here.


158

00:16:25.000 --> 00:16:29.100

If you didn't change it, she could've regained her health with the surgery.


159

00:16:29.100 --> 00:16:31.650

Everything is repeating in the comic world.


160

00:16:31.650 --> 00:16:35.700

The only reason why I put up with my messed-up setup is because I have Eun Dan Oh.


161

00:16:35.700 --> 00:16:40.650

So stop it... before you put Eun Dan Oh in greater danger.


162

00:17:01.700 --> 00:17:04.700

He said I was definitely getting better.


163

00:17:04.700 --> 00:17:06.580

Hey, Eun Dan Oh!


164

00:17:07.720 --> 00:17:10.460

Wow, Ha Ru is really, really amazing.


165

00:17:10.460 --> 00:17:12.950

How could he completely change the stage like this?


166

00:17:12.950 --> 00:17:14.450

Change? Ha Ru did?


167

00:17:14.450 --> 00:17:17.640

In case things went wrong with you. Ha Ru's small action to stop the surgery—


168

00:17:17.640 --> 00:17:21.850

No, this is pretty big! I'm so jealous.


169

00:17:21.850 --> 00:17:23.570

What?


170

00:17:24.770 --> 00:17:28.100

Were there not that many blank pages before?


171

00:17:39.070 --> 00:17:42.490

<i>["Thank you."]</i> 

 <i>["Thank you for showing me the most gorgeous night sky and for... remembering my wish."]</i>


172

00:17:43.340 --> 00:17:48.730

That's right. There's no way the writer would heal my heart condition that easily.


173

00:17:49.680 --> 00:17:52.480

If the story goes on as is...


174

00:17:54.190 --> 00:17:56.800

will I die?


175

00:18:17.820 --> 00:18:19.450

Ha Ru!


176

00:18:20.450 --> 00:18:22.190

Hi!


177

00:18:23.390 --> 00:18:25.640

- Are you feeling okay? 

 - Yeah.


178

00:18:25.640 --> 00:18:28.150

My heart became completely healthy overnight.


179

00:18:28.150 --> 00:18:31.310

I found out someone changed my fate.


180

00:18:31.310 --> 00:18:33.650

I wonder who that is.


181

00:18:34.370 --> 00:18:37.410

Ha Ru, thank you for helping me change my fate.


182

00:18:37.410 --> 00:18:44.660

Dan Oh, if our story... is going according to the writer's intention...


183

00:18:44.660 --> 00:18:48.120

I will try to change it until the end.


184

00:18:48.120 --> 00:18:50.120

So you have to help me. Okay?


185

00:18:50.120 --> 00:18:53.970

In the end, if we keep changing the determined story, we'll be able to create our own fate.


186

00:18:53.970 --> 00:18:56.490

If we succeed, I'll take care of you.


187

00:18:56.490 --> 00:18:58.700

Number 13 and terminally ill patient, that is our setup.


188

00:18:58.700 --> 00:19:01.370

If we change our determined stories, you and I will have a happy ending.


189

00:19:01.370 --> 00:19:05.270

"Okay, let's change our fates together."


190

00:19:21.140 --> 00:19:23.070

Here. Take them back.


191

00:19:23.070 --> 00:19:26.810

I feel as if I'm losing to the writer if I'm hung up over the past story.


192

00:19:26.810 --> 00:19:31.330

- Eun Dan Oh. 

 - Ha Ru doesn't need to know that I know.


193

00:19:31.330 --> 00:19:34.030

You said not to tell him about the surgery either.


194

00:19:36.300 --> 00:19:40.580

Why do you want to stay by his side while holding back and hiding things?


195

00:19:40.580 --> 00:19:43.240

What if something happens to you?


196

00:19:43.240 --> 00:19:46.570

Me getting better without the surgery—


197

00:19:50.050 --> 00:19:51.860

Good luck.


198

00:20:03.110 --> 00:20:06.770

<i>It's the ring from last time. I guess some things are bound to...</i>


199

00:20:06.770 --> 00:20:10.280

<i>This belongs to my late mother. I really wanted to give this to you.</i>


200

00:20:10.280 --> 00:20:13.090

<i>No one told me to do this. It's coming from my heart.</i>


201

00:20:13.090 --> 00:20:16.060

<i>And all this, in front of Ha Ru.</i>


202

00:20:17.100 --> 00:20:19.860

This belongs to my late mother.


203

00:20:19.860 --> 00:20:21.120

Why are you giving me this?


204

00:20:21.120 --> 00:20:23.690

I really wanted to give this to you.


205

00:20:23.690 --> 00:20:27.300

No one told me to do this. It's coming from my heart.


206

00:20:34.310 --> 00:20:40.710

<i>This stage... is too cruel to both me and Baek Gyeong.</i>


207

00:20:40.710 --> 00:20:47.160

<i>We both know how we feel about each other,  but we can only move according to the writer's intention.</i>


208

00:20:49.400 --> 00:20:55.080

Gyeong, I'm really happy that my love was able to reach you.


209

00:20:55.080 --> 00:20:59.360

Baek Gyeong, it was always you from the start.


210

00:21:00.220 --> 00:21:04.000

You're my beginning, Gyeong.


211

00:21:41.680 --> 00:21:43.980

<i>Eun Dan Oh, am I not your beginning?</i>


212

00:21:43.980 --> 00:21:47.060

<i>I always liked Ha Ru from the start. Ha Ru's my beginning.</i>


213

00:21:47.060 --> 00:21:52.630

<i>It was always you from the start. You're my beginning, Gyeong.</i>


214

00:21:59.510 --> 00:22:04.200

What an honor. You came to me, not Ha Ru.


215

00:22:13.030 --> 00:22:14.210

What are you doing?


216

00:22:14.210 --> 00:22:19.850

I know how precious this is to you, so I can't accept it.


217

00:22:19.850 --> 00:22:21.720

When I look at you,


218

00:22:23.750 --> 00:22:25.870

I'm reminded of my mom.


219

00:22:27.950 --> 00:22:35.230

The hospital smell, the sound of the heart rate monitor, and even the forced smile just in case I got worried.


220

00:22:36.140 --> 00:22:42.560

Using you to maintain this fake relationship was torture. I actually wanted to hate you.


221

00:22:43.380 --> 00:22:47.200

But you were always sincere when I wasn't.


222

00:22:47.200 --> 00:22:52.890

No matter how much I pushed you away or got angry at you, you still liked me.


223

00:22:53.570 --> 00:22:56.400

So I couldn't help but like you back.


224

00:22:57.220 --> 00:23:03.140

You're going to leave anyway, and I'm going to be the one who's left alone.


225

00:23:03.140 --> 00:23:04.640

Baek Gyeong!


226

00:23:04.640 --> 00:23:11.580

The only moment I'm truly myself in this tiresome world is when I'm on stage with you.


227

00:23:11.580 --> 00:23:19.030

In the previous work and even in this world, during the scenes between you and me drawn by the writer,


228

00:23:19.030 --> 00:23:20.990

that's the real me.


229

00:23:22.580 --> 00:23:24.780

I'm sorry.


230

00:23:24.780 --> 00:23:25.620

About what?


231

00:23:25.620 --> 00:23:28.240

I won't follow the storyboard.


232

00:23:28.240 --> 00:23:31.700

Just like I was hurt for having a one-sided crush on stage,


233

00:23:31.700 --> 00:23:37.330

you'll be hurt in the shadow from now on.


234

00:23:38.800 --> 00:23:41.500

You didn't have to clarify that.


235

00:23:42.270 --> 00:23:44.230

I'm sorry.


236

00:23:46.730 --> 00:23:48.910

I'm really sorry.


237

00:24:14.970 --> 00:24:17.330

<i>What's the meaning of this flower?</i>


238

00:24:17.330 --> 00:24:19.740

<i>Eun Dan Oh is an idiot.</i>


239

00:24:24.470 --> 00:24:28.370

<i>[Light pink rose means you're the only one that knows my feelings.]</i>


240

00:24:37.730 --> 00:24:40.280

I'm so jealous of Dan Oh.


241

00:24:40.280 --> 00:24:43.360

Who will be the one that puts a ring on my finger?


242

00:24:43.360 --> 00:24:46.040

It'll be Nam Joo, right?


243

00:24:47.390 --> 00:24:49.290

Did you just laugh?


244

00:24:51.760 --> 00:24:55.370

You just laughed at me, right? What's with you?


245

00:24:56.130 --> 00:25:01.270

Shin Sae Mi. Sae Mi, Oh Nam Joo and I are officially dating.


246

00:25:01.270 --> 00:25:04.250

- What? 

- What did she say?


247

00:25:04.250 --> 00:25:07.840

I figured you'd find out sooner or later.


248

00:25:07.840 --> 00:25:12.400

You know that Nam Joo likes to make public declarations.


249

00:25:16.610 --> 00:25:21.170

If you think about it, you're quite pitiful, too.


250

00:25:21.170 --> 00:25:24.670

Bullying is the only thing you know how to do.


251

00:25:24.670 --> 00:25:25.630

You pity me?


252

00:25:25.630 --> 00:25:29.540

Even though I know that you can't move according to how you want,


253

00:25:29.540 --> 00:25:35.200

that doesn't make all the scars I got from you disappear.


254

00:25:35.200 --> 00:25:37.290

It's a relief...


255

00:25:37.290 --> 00:25:42.340

that I'm the main character... and you're the antagonist.


256

00:25:43.900 --> 00:25:45.700

Nam Joo!


257

00:25:48.890 --> 00:25:53.570

I'm declaring that... Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da are an official couple of Seuli High School.


258

00:25:53.570 --> 00:25:55.250

What?


259

00:25:55.250 --> 00:25:56.390

Hey, does that mean we don't have to blow balloons anymore?


260

00:25:56.390 --> 00:26:00.470

- Hurry up and clap for them. 

 - Let's clap for the official couple of Seuli High School!


261

00:26:02.720 --> 00:26:08.550

If anyone treats Joo Da poorly, I'll take it as a challenge against me, Oh Nam Joo, the number one of Seuli High School.


262

00:26:08.550 --> 00:26:11.930

Why is that? It's because Yeo Joo Da is my woman.


263

00:26:13.270 --> 00:26:15.410

This is huge!


264

00:26:18.630 --> 00:26:21.190

- Yeo Joo Da, you! 

 - Did you not hear?


265

00:26:21.190 --> 00:26:25.290

If you bully me from now on, that's a challenge against Nam Joo.


266

00:26:25.290 --> 00:26:27.430

Nam Joo.


267

00:26:41.560 --> 00:26:43.160

I don't feel apologetic towards you.


268

00:26:43.160 --> 00:26:45.010

- What? 

 - I've gone through too many things.


269

00:26:45.010 --> 00:26:48.310

They take out their feelings for you by bullying me.


270

00:26:48.310 --> 00:26:49.700

I can't stay still anymore.


271

00:26:49.700 --> 00:26:52.200

I won't let them bully you.


272

00:26:52.200 --> 00:26:55.270

- You won't let them? 

 - Because I like you.


273

00:26:55.270 --> 00:26:57.020

I will do anything for you.


274

00:26:57.020 --> 00:26:58.260

I don't want it.


275

00:26:58.260 --> 00:27:02.290

I'm sick and tired of receiving your help.


276

00:27:29.480 --> 00:27:32.420

What's with your posture?


277

00:27:32.420 --> 00:27:34.440

Do Hwa.


278

00:27:34.440 --> 00:27:36.570

I'll help you.


279

00:27:36.570 --> 00:27:41.090

First off, secure it on your left shoulder.


280

00:27:41.090 --> 00:27:44.030

And with this hand, put it here.


281

00:27:45.290 --> 00:27:47.340

With the bow...


282

00:27:48.860 --> 00:27:51.170

- Like this? 

 - Yeah, try that.


283

00:27:57.650 --> 00:28:01.070

The way I see it, 80% of playing the violin depends on your feelings.


284

00:28:01.070 --> 00:28:05.820

The same song may sound different depending on the emotion of the performer.


285

00:28:05.820 --> 00:28:07.380

Do Hwa, then you play it.


286

00:28:07.380 --> 00:28:09.700

What song?


287

00:28:09.700 --> 00:28:12.130

"The Joy of Love."


288

00:28:12.900 --> 00:28:15.630

Do you know what kind of emotions you need to play that song?


289

00:28:15.630 --> 00:28:17.690

I'm not sure.


290

00:28:17.690 --> 00:28:21.640

Joo Da, I like you.


291

00:28:25.750 --> 00:28:28.420

I'm playing with that emotion.


292

00:28:43.320 --> 00:28:48.670

Do you think we can stay together until this song ends?


293

00:28:55.360 --> 00:28:59.010

No. Probably not.


294

00:29:08.690 --> 00:29:10.410

Joo Da.


295

00:29:12.300 --> 00:29:13.260

What is this?


296

00:29:13.260 --> 00:29:17.320

It's a gift to commemorate us becoming an official couple. I'm returning it to you.


297

00:29:17.320 --> 00:29:19.740

These heels are only for you,


298

00:29:19.740 --> 00:29:21.690

like Cinderella's glass slippers.


299

00:29:21.690 --> 00:29:23.460

- Nam Joo— 

 - You said that...


300

00:29:23.460 --> 00:29:26.320

when the clock strike 12:00, Cinderella goes back to how she was.


301

00:29:26.320 --> 00:29:32.090

You came back to me. You're Yeo Joo Da, Oh Nam Joo's Cinderella.


302

00:29:36.830 --> 00:29:39.140

Yes, hello?


303

00:29:40.420 --> 00:29:42.780

Yes, it is.


304

00:29:43.480 --> 00:29:46.980

What? My grandma?


305

00:29:50.620 --> 00:29:52.200

What is it? What's wrong?


306

00:29:52.200 --> 00:29:57.280

It's too obvious. Your mother will help me and I'll get yelled at again!


307

00:29:57.280 --> 00:30:01.540

My grandmother is unwell. I have to go.


308

00:30:01.540 --> 00:30:04.460

- And the operation fee— 

 - I'll take care of that.


309

00:30:08.830 --> 00:30:13.060

So I have to receive your help again? Are you going to abuse your power with money again?


310

00:30:13.060 --> 00:30:14.140

Abuse... my power?


311

00:30:14.140 --> 00:30:16.200

Do you think money will solve everything?


312

00:30:16.200 --> 00:30:20.300

It's because I like you. I'll do anything for you.


313

00:30:20.400 --> 00:30:23.100

You don't even remember anything.


314

00:30:30.280 --> 00:30:33.610

<i>[Dan Oh's Bucket List: Trip with dad. Cook for dad. Eat rice cake and sausage with Ha Ru. Look at the Milky Way from the observatory. Take a class photo. Go to a concert with Sae Mi and Soo Cheol. Go on a picnic in the fall and ride a bike.]</i>


315

00:30:34.820 --> 00:30:38.120

<i>You killed her. You killed Eun Dan Oh.</i>


316

00:30:38.120 --> 00:30:40.270

<i>The writer gave you a hint so you can remember...</i>


317

00:30:40.270 --> 00:30:43.200

<i>the consequence you paid for changing the stage.</i>


318

00:30:43.200 --> 00:30:46.750

<i>If you did, you wouldn't be by Eun Dan Oh's side.</i>


319

00:30:48.310 --> 00:30:52.520

Ha Ru. Ha Ru!


320

00:30:52.520 --> 00:30:54.290

- Yeah? 

 - Were you thinking about something serious again?


321

00:30:54.290 --> 00:30:57.320

Something like, "Is she going to die?"


322

00:30:58.220 --> 00:31:02.190

This is all the writer's fault. Who draws exactly what they drew before?


323

00:31:02.190 --> 00:31:04.730

Writer, tell us the truth.


324

00:31:04.730 --> 00:31:08.190

All of your readers complained, right?


325

00:31:11.910 --> 00:31:14.960

But because the writer is so inept, we were able to change the stage multiple times,


326

00:31:14.960 --> 00:31:18.160

the surgery was canceled, and my medications were reduced. I believe that


327

00:31:18.160 --> 00:31:21.810

you and I are changing this world this much without the writer's knowledge.


328

00:31:21.810 --> 00:31:24.840

Eun Dan Oh won't die that easily.


329

00:31:24.840 --> 00:31:27.610

I don't need this either.


330

00:31:29.210 --> 00:31:30.740

<i>[Dan Oh's Bucket List: Trip with dad. Cook for dad. Eat rice cake and sausage with Ha Ru. Look at the Milky Way from the observatory. Take a class photo. Go to a concert with Sae Mi and Soo Cheol. Go on a picnic in the fall and ride a bike.]</i>


331

00:31:30.740 --> 00:31:32.330

- Dan Oh. 

 - Huh?


332

00:31:32.330 --> 00:31:35.590

You wanted to do things like these?


333

00:31:35.590 --> 00:31:38.330

Then, should we skip school again?


334

00:31:40.350 --> 00:31:41.850

- This is really pretty! 

- Dan Oh!


335

00:31:41.850 --> 00:31:44.980

Dan Oh, calm down. Let's go a little slower.


336

00:31:44.980 --> 00:31:48.150

Ha Ru, I feel as if my world is becoming bigger because of you.


337

00:31:48.150 --> 00:31:50.070

Thank you.


338

00:31:50.070 --> 00:31:54.620

Well, even if the writer is inept, they're pretty detailed when it comes to things like this.


339

00:31:54.620 --> 00:31:57.570

Dan Oh! Dan Oh!


340

00:31:57.570 --> 00:31:59.350

Why are they here?


341

00:31:59.350 --> 00:32:01.650

I called them.


342

00:32:02.520 --> 00:32:05.530

- Ha Ru, you're an idiot. 

 - I didn't feel like being in school today. I'm glad.


343

00:32:05.530 --> 00:32:07.200

- Why? 

 - It's simple.


344

00:32:07.200 --> 00:32:10.690

- Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da became an official couple after Eun Dan Oh and Baek Gyeong— 

 - My gosh!


345

00:32:10.690 --> 00:32:12.740

Be quiet!


346

00:32:12.740 --> 00:32:14.450

Let's go and make things better!


347

00:32:14.450 --> 00:32:17.390

- Let's go! 

- Let's go!


348

00:32:17.390 --> 00:32:18.410

Let's go.


349

00:32:18.410 --> 00:32:21.330

- Let's go! 

- Let's go!


350

00:32:22.170 --> 00:32:24.160

Can you bring those?


351

00:32:26.010 --> 00:32:27.200

This is delicious.


352

00:32:27.200 --> 00:32:29.450

It's great to eat outside.


353

00:32:29.450 --> 00:32:30.480

You're right.


354

00:32:30.480 --> 00:32:32.730

- I'll do it first. 

- Okay.


355

00:32:34.990 --> 00:32:37.020

Your turn.


356

00:32:37.020 --> 00:32:38.840

Oh, you did well.


357

00:32:38.840 --> 00:32:41.890

It should be safe to place it here since the center is there. Fighting!


358

00:32:41.890 --> 00:32:43.520

- I'm going to be safe and put it here. 

 - Okay.


359

00:32:43.520 --> 00:32:46.860

It's unstable now. Unstable. Unstable.


360

00:32:46.860 --> 00:32:48.720

Come on!


361

00:32:48.720 --> 00:32:51.550

- Come on, bend over. 

 - Indian bop!


362

00:32:51.550 --> 00:32:53.130

Yeah!


363

00:32:53.130 --> 00:32:54.800

Take this.


364

00:32:54.800 --> 00:32:59.140

Ha Ru! No, you shouldn't shake the handle so much.


365

00:32:59.140 --> 00:33:00.650

It's scary.


366

00:33:00.650 --> 00:33:05.340

Wait, no. No, the handle should... Look forward when you go.


367

00:33:05.340 --> 00:33:08.890

You can't keep swaying.


368

00:33:08.890 --> 00:33:11.190

Dan Oh, hold on a second.


369

00:33:11.190 --> 00:33:14.380

I think you need to hold onto me with your arms.


370

00:33:14.380 --> 00:33:16.900

♫ <i> Because I'm afraid you'll disappear</i> ♫


371

00:33:16.900 --> 00:33:19.350

- Like this? 

 - Yeah.


372

00:33:20.460 --> 00:33:26.630

♫ <i>So I'm drawing you in the middle of my heart</i> ♫


373

00:33:27.550 --> 00:33:35.130

♫ <i>Because I'm so afraid of forgetting your face</i> ♫


374

00:33:35.130 --> 00:33:40.660

♫ <i>In case the flowing tear stains would sadden you</i> ♫


375

00:33:40.660 --> 00:33:42.140

Are you pedaling?


376

00:33:42.140 --> 00:33:44.710

Of course. Ah, this is tough.


377

00:33:44.710 --> 00:33:46.700

Why is this so hard? I feel like throwing up.


378

00:33:46.700 --> 00:33:47.930

Look how pretty the flowers are.


379

00:33:47.930 --> 00:33:49.860

Ah, it is pretty.


380

00:33:49.860 --> 00:33:51.320

Hey, Shin Sae Mi, you're not pedaling, are you?


381

00:33:51.320 --> 00:33:53.850

Look in front of you! Be careful of what's ahead!


382

00:33:53.850 --> 00:33:55.220

You aren't doing it!


383

00:33:55.220 --> 00:33:57.640

No, I am.


384

00:34:04.700 --> 00:34:06.590

Ha Ru!


385

00:34:17.450 --> 00:34:19.150

Dan Oh.


386

00:34:19.150 --> 00:34:22.560

- Dan Oh, are you okay? 

 - Yeah.


387

00:34:22.560 --> 00:34:24.750

I'm okay.


388

00:34:28.760 --> 00:34:30.760

I'm okay.