"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep29 (English)

2

00:00:31.210 --> 00:00:32.480

Dan Oh!


3

00:00:32.480 --> 00:00:33.630

<i>[Episode 29]</i>


4

00:00:34.890 --> 00:00:39.210

Dan Oh... For a second...


5

00:00:39.210 --> 00:00:41.690

Dan Oh, can we talk for a second?


6

00:00:43.250 --> 00:00:46.530

<i>She's coming.</i>


7

00:00:48.200 --> 00:00:50.410

<i>Hey, Dan Oh!</i>


8

00:00:50.410 --> 00:00:53.240

<i>Did you just see Sae Mi?</i>


9

00:01:00.720 --> 00:01:03.050

No matter how much I think about it, I think it's the power of love.


10

00:01:03.050 --> 00:01:04.690

- Power of love?

- Yeah.


11

00:01:04.690 --> 00:01:08.180

If it's not that, then how can you explain this miracle?


12

00:01:12.830 --> 00:01:14.240

It's pretty.


13

00:01:14.240 --> 00:01:17.610

Of course. This means so much to us.


14

00:01:18.630 --> 00:01:20.160

The ring is so pretty.


15

00:01:20.160 --> 00:01:22.650

Your mother and I must be the same size,


16

00:01:22.650 --> 00:01:25.710

seeing how the ring fits me perfectly.


17

00:01:30.030 --> 00:01:32.240

Gyeong, what's wrong?


18

00:01:32.240 --> 00:01:34.370

- It's strange.

- What is?


19

00:01:34.370 --> 00:01:37.710

Did you... just called me "Gyeong"?


20

00:01:37.710 --> 00:01:41.210

Ah, I get it. It's because the ring looks so good on me.


21

00:01:41.210 --> 00:01:42.770

The ring is so pretty.


22

00:01:42.770 --> 00:01:45.040

Your mother and I must be the same size,


23

00:01:45.040 --> 00:01:47.570

seeing how the ring fits me perfectly.


24

00:01:47.570 --> 00:01:51.080

Dan Oh! Dan Oh!


25

00:01:51.080 --> 00:01:53.500

Can we talk for a second?


26

00:01:54.830 --> 00:01:58.280

You scared me. It's Ha Ru.


27

00:01:58.280 --> 00:02:03.130

Gyeong, it's Ha Ru. Are you two practicing tennis today? Are you?


28

00:02:07.790 --> 00:02:09.760

What's going on?


29

00:02:10.740 --> 00:02:14.610

Tell me. What's going on?!


30

00:02:14.610 --> 00:02:17.180

I should be asking you that.


31

00:02:17.180 --> 00:02:19.800

You were the one who was with Eun Dan Oh.


32

00:02:21.780 --> 00:02:23.630

It's all for the better.


33

00:02:23.630 --> 00:02:24.570

What?


34

00:02:24.570 --> 00:02:28.970

Everything returned to its place, just as I hoped.


35

00:02:28.970 --> 00:02:31.740

It's probably better for Dan Oh, too.


36

00:02:31.740 --> 00:02:35.570

At least she won't suffer between the gaps of the stage and the shadow.


37

00:03:37.010 --> 00:03:42.090

<i>It's all for the better. Everything returned to its place,</i>


38

00:03:42.090 --> 00:03:44.190

<i>just as I hoped.</i>


39

00:03:49.940 --> 00:03:52.910

Are you the only one who works in the cafeteria?


40

00:03:52.910 --> 00:03:54.210

Do you need a hand?


41

00:03:54.210 --> 00:03:57.940

No, I can handle it by myself.


42

00:03:57.940 --> 00:04:02.480

You don't have any friends, do you? I can totally tell.


43

00:04:02.480 --> 00:04:05.120

Why do you keep doing this to me?


44

00:04:05.120 --> 00:04:07.470

Because I keep on noticing you.


45

00:04:09.110 --> 00:04:12.270

If you don't have any friends, should I be your friend?


46

00:04:14.000 --> 00:04:15.690

I don't need any.


47

00:04:16.640 --> 00:04:19.320

Why does it sound like you do?


48

00:04:35.600 --> 00:04:37.370

Dan Oh...


49

00:04:38.990 --> 00:04:42.150

Dan Oh lost her memories.


50

00:04:42.150 --> 00:04:47.790

When I look at you, you remind me of how I was in the past.


51

00:04:51.430 --> 00:04:53.760

I made that same exact face...


52

00:04:55.120 --> 00:04:57.330

when I lost her.


53

00:04:59.670 --> 00:05:02.990

<i>If you face death in a place that is not depicted in the book,</i>


54

00:05:02.990 --> 00:05:07.020

<i>your existence is not erased, but your memories are.</i>


55

00:05:07.020 --> 00:05:11.580

<i>I couldn't stop my beloved from dying before my eyes.</i>


56

00:05:11.580 --> 00:05:13.930

<i>The end of my story is near,</i>


57

00:05:13.930 --> 00:05:17.400

<i>but I hope you can change your story.</i>


58

00:05:23.840 --> 00:05:28.680

Back then, I hoped that your story could change,


59

00:05:30.050 --> 00:05:34.060

but I didn't realize that the stages you changed would lead to a tragedy.


60

00:05:34.060 --> 00:05:39.410

When we die in the shadow... our self-awareness disappears.


61

00:05:40.890 --> 00:05:43.470

Then, if the story ends like this,


62

00:05:46.070 --> 00:05:48.530

what will happen to us?


63

00:05:51.000 --> 00:05:56.020

We fall into deep asleep... until the writer draws us again.


64

00:05:56.020 --> 00:05:58.570

What if the writer never draws us again?


65

00:05:58.570 --> 00:06:04.640

Then this world could be... the last one for Dan Oh and me.


66

00:06:04.640 --> 00:06:08.900

If you leave a big impression on the writer, or if it's easy to draw you,


67

00:06:08.900 --> 00:06:12.540

then there is a higher chance you'll be drawn in the next world.


68

00:06:14.540 --> 00:06:16.430

That must've been the case for Su Hyang.


69

00:06:16.430 --> 00:06:20.910

This story is about to end but the writer drew her in.


70

00:06:20.910 --> 00:06:23.500

I'm not sure if she's easy to draw,


71

00:06:23.500 --> 00:06:26.160

or if she left a big impression.


72

00:06:27.030 --> 00:06:31.620

Or maybe the writer drew her out of pity because I looked pathetic.


73

00:06:31.620 --> 00:06:36.260

When someone is drawn, others tend to get erased.


74

00:06:36.260 --> 00:06:39.020

Just like now, when the story is about to end,


75

00:06:39.020 --> 00:06:42.510

it's really easy to erase one of us out of the scenes.


76

00:06:42.510 --> 00:06:45.040

That means we can't be freed until the end.


77

00:06:45.040 --> 00:06:48.050

It's at times like this that you have to be careful not to get noticed by the writer.


78

00:06:48.050 --> 00:06:52.970

Especially for extras like you who don't play a big role.


79

00:06:56.690 --> 00:07:01.810

I don't want you... to disappear again in the middle of the story.


80

00:07:02.800 --> 00:07:05.390

We only have a few scenes left.


81

00:07:07.330 --> 00:07:10.610

All that's left is for the writer to wrap up this world.


82

00:07:47.730 --> 00:07:49.890

<i>Why?</i>


83

00:08:00.270 --> 00:08:02.020

<i>My Lady.</i>


84

00:08:03.440 --> 00:08:08.570

<i>My Lady. My Lady. My Lady!</i>


85

00:08:10.690 --> 00:08:14.610

<i>Dan Oh. Dan Oh!</i>


86

00:08:33.300 --> 00:08:37.460

<i>You know that we can't do anything about our feelings even if we </i>


87

00:08:37.460 --> 00:08:40.000

<i>close our eyes and block our ears.</i>


88

00:08:48.580 --> 00:08:53.390

<i>Just like those flowers, I will always wait for you.</i>


89

00:08:53.390 --> 00:08:56.800

<i>I will protect you, My Lady.</i>


90

00:09:04.660 --> 00:09:06.820

<i>I will wait...</i>


91

00:09:08.210 --> 00:09:11.320

<i>until we meet again.</i>


92

00:09:13.340 --> 00:09:15.500

<i>I will remember you...</i>


93

00:09:17.760 --> 00:09:19.570

<i>forever.</i>


94

00:09:26.140 --> 00:09:28.970

No matter what happens this time,


95

00:09:31.660 --> 00:09:33.400

I will...


96

00:10:05.970 --> 00:10:07.490

You.


97

00:10:09.310 --> 00:10:11.360

You knew everything, didn't you?


98

00:10:12.150 --> 00:10:14.240

You knew it wasn't me.


99

00:10:15.430 --> 00:10:18.160

You were the one... who did that to Dan Oh.


100

00:10:19.110 --> 00:10:20.680

So what?


101

00:10:20.680 --> 00:10:23.160

It'll be different in this story.


102

00:10:24.860 --> 00:10:26.840

Dan Oh's setup has changed.


103

00:10:26.840 --> 00:10:31.110

- Her setup is to be by my side. 

 - And that's what is torturing her.


104

00:10:31.110 --> 00:10:34.680

Both then and now.


105

00:10:36.250 --> 00:10:40.650

I'm going to find the real Dan Oh. So that Dan Oh...


106

00:10:41.620 --> 00:10:43.840

can truly be herself.


107

00:10:55.740 --> 00:10:57.340

Eun Dan Oh.


108

00:10:59.700 --> 00:11:01.300

Hi.


109

00:11:02.010 --> 00:11:05.070

- Hi. 

 - Dan Oh.


110

00:11:22.140 --> 00:11:24.180

We're in the same class.


111

00:11:42.050 --> 00:11:43.760

Where's Gyeong?


112

00:11:47.150 --> 00:11:49.670

Dan Oh, do you remember?


113

00:11:49.670 --> 00:11:53.680

"Heart disease and a one-sided crush for 10 years. That's my setup."


114

00:11:53.680 --> 00:11:58.700

"If we change the stage, you and I will no longer be extras."


115

00:11:58.700 --> 00:12:03.590

"Let's... change our fate together."


116

00:12:14.200 --> 00:12:18.990

I like that this is a romance comic. At least, nobody dies.


117

00:12:18.990 --> 00:12:23.050

Hyung! What are you doing here? What are you reading?


118

00:12:23.050 --> 00:12:27.240

Look at you! You're  an ardent fan, aren't you?


119

00:12:27.240 --> 00:12:30.320

You read this illogical and ridiculous story again and again.


120

00:12:30.320 --> 00:12:33.170

You're here again. Can you stop


121

00:12:33.170 --> 00:12:36.530

- coming? 

 - I know you're happy to see me.


122

00:12:37.230 --> 00:12:42.170

Anyway, I give props to the writer for curing Eun Dan Oh's heart condition.


123

00:12:42.170 --> 00:12:46.190

If it was this easy to cure her, why did they make her suffer for 10 years?


124

00:12:46.190 --> 00:12:48.070

Hey, Eun Dan Oh!


125

00:12:48.070 --> 00:12:50.060

Hi, Lee Do Hwa.


126

00:12:52.620 --> 00:12:57.640

What is this feeling? It feels like it's back to when Ha Ru wasn't really himself.


127

00:12:59.990 --> 00:13:02.220

Hey, Eun Dan Oh.


128

00:13:02.220 --> 00:13:05.070

- Hi, Lee Do Hwa. 

 - What?


129

00:13:12.170 --> 00:13:15.120

It's a romance comic cliché!


130

00:13:15.120 --> 00:13:18.440

Fine. Eun Dan Oh who was terminally ill has recovered.


131

00:13:18.440 --> 00:13:23.550

And I like that Baek Gyeong became nicer and this is leading to a happy ending. But...


132

00:13:23.550 --> 00:13:28.710

But what's the point of Dan Oh only being happy on stage, when she doesn't exist anymore in the shadows?


133

00:13:31.080 --> 00:13:33.090

I remember when you lost your memories.


134

00:13:33.090 --> 00:13:36.390

Dan Oh had a very tough time back then.


135

00:13:38.660 --> 00:13:40.760

I think I'm being punished.


136

00:13:40.760 --> 00:13:45.480

Hey! What do you mean, "punished?" It's all because of the writer who's illogical and obnoxious.


137

00:13:46.770 --> 00:13:52.730

<i>You're right. I'm going to follow my heart, too.</i>


138

00:13:52.730 --> 00:13:56.820

<i>I'll keep going regardless of the price I'll have to pay.</i>


139

00:13:56.820 --> 00:14:00.380

<i>Just trust and follow me like you've been doing so far. Got it?</i>


140

00:14:01.850 --> 00:14:03.930

Ugh, this writer!


141

00:14:03.930 --> 00:14:08.860

So... I'm going to follow my heart.


142

00:14:10.490 --> 00:14:13.390

I'll keep going regardless


143

00:14:13.390 --> 00:14:15.290

of the price I'll have to pay.


144

00:14:24.250 --> 00:14:27.130

Dan Oh. Hi,


145

00:14:27.130 --> 00:14:30.670

- my name is Ha Ru. 

 - Yeah, I know.


146

00:14:32.920 --> 00:14:34.150

I'll hold those for you.


147

00:14:34.150 --> 00:14:37.960

It's okay. I can hold them on my own. They're not heavy at all.


148

00:14:38.570 --> 00:14:42.580

I want to walk... with you.


149

00:14:49.630 --> 00:14:52.300

"When I called out her name,"


150

00:14:52.300 --> 00:14:55.360

"she came to me and turned into a flower."


151

00:14:55.360 --> 00:15:00.430

What did he do before she turned into a flower? What had to be done before? Her name.


152

00:15:01.030 --> 00:15:03.560

He called out her name.


153

00:15:03.560 --> 00:15:07.560

When he called her name, there was determination, effort,


154

00:15:07.560 --> 00:15:09.890

and hope.


155

00:15:09.890 --> 00:15:13.230

So, that is how she became a flower.


156

00:15:13.230 --> 00:15:16.790

"The two of them were able to form a relationship."


157

00:15:17.510 --> 00:15:21.020

- Do you understand? 

 - Yes1


158

00:15:32.730 --> 00:15:34.390

Hi.


159

00:15:35.810 --> 00:15:37.500

Eun Dan Oh.


160

00:15:38.330 --> 00:15:43.680

You gave me my name... because you


161

00:15:43.680 --> 00:15:46.210

hoped I could change your day.


162

00:15:46.210 --> 00:15:47.920

- I did? 

 - Yeah.


163

00:15:49.710 --> 00:15:51.880

Please remember...


164

00:15:51.880 --> 00:15:54.880

the name you gave me.


165

00:15:55.860 --> 00:15:57.460

"Ha Ru."


166

00:16:02.850 --> 00:16:06.610

Dan Oh, you can take your time if it's too hard.


167

00:16:08.080 --> 00:16:09.890

I'll go to you.


168

00:16:14.950 --> 00:16:17.110

<i>['Shocking' S Group's Second Son, Mr. Oh.] 

[Born out of Wedlock!!]</i>


169

00:16:17.110 --> 00:16:19.710

No way!


170

00:16:22.580 --> 00:16:26.270

- Oh Nam Joo's last name isn't "Oh?" 

- "Oh" is not his last name.

 - Cha Ji Hyun.


171

00:16:26.270 --> 00:16:29.850

This is a lie! Nam Joo is too perfect for this.


172

00:16:29.850 --> 00:16:32.600

He's not even a legitimate son, and we thought he was the heir of Seuline?


173

00:16:32.600 --> 00:16:35.880

- Darn it! I had no idea. 

 - After everything we did...


174

00:16:35.880 --> 00:16:39.330

We blew so many balloons because of him.


175

00:16:39.330 --> 00:16:41.920

Then, will Y3 be on top now?


176

00:16:41.920 --> 00:16:45.380

- Don't you guys have loyalty?! 

 - What the heck?


177

00:16:45.380 --> 00:16:48.320

I am now taking over Oh Nam Joo's spot.


178

00:16:48.320 --> 00:16:54.240

I'm making an official declaration. From now on, I will take Seuli High School number one... No, I won't.


179

00:16:55.260 --> 00:16:57.140

Does he still think he's a part of A3?


180

00:16:57.140 --> 00:17:02.000

- Is this the end of A3? 

 - I didn't think Oh Nam Joo would be a liar.


181

00:17:02.000 --> 00:17:04.760

If you have something to say, say it to my face.


182

00:17:07.400 --> 00:17:10.220

Nam Joo, it's not true. Right?


183

00:17:11.100 --> 00:17:13.120

Hey! Don't act like that to my Nam Joo.


184

00:17:13.120 --> 00:17:15.650

Everything in the article is true.


185

00:17:19.090 --> 00:17:20.620

So what?


186

00:17:20.620 --> 00:17:23.510

Does that mean I'm no longer Oh Nam Joo?


187

00:17:34.010 --> 00:17:38.300

Are you okay? I'm going to lose my subscribers!


188

00:17:42.010 --> 00:17:44.910

Nam Joo, are you okay?


189

00:17:44.910 --> 00:17:49.420

Didn't you also like me because I was the heir of Seuline?


190

00:17:49.420 --> 00:17:51.850

- I... 

 - Yeo Joo Da.


191

00:17:51.850 --> 00:17:53.590

Close your eyes.


192

00:17:54.830 --> 00:17:56.620

Close your eyes.


193

00:18:12.600 --> 00:18:16.150

- Oh Nam Joo's crying. He's a crybaby. 

- Don't cry.


194

00:18:17.360 --> 00:18:19.480

These jerks. Hey!


195

00:18:19.480 --> 00:18:21.860

What? Do you have something to say to the Y3's leader?


196

00:18:21.860 --> 00:18:23.650

- You're so shallow. 

 - What did you say?


197

00:18:23.650 --> 00:18:25.460

Elite school, my foot.


198

00:18:25.460 --> 00:18:28.870

You divide students into class based on money and reputation. Then, you either praise them or criticize them.


199

00:18:28.870 --> 00:18:31.630

- You guys are so shallow. 

 - You...


200

00:18:31.630 --> 00:18:34.530

Let's go, Nam Joo.


201

00:18:35.560 --> 00:18:37.190

Hey!


202

00:18:57.240 --> 00:18:59.190

Drink this.


203

00:18:59.190 --> 00:19:00.750

Okay.


204

00:19:07.940 --> 00:19:10.160

This is nice.


205

00:19:12.890 --> 00:19:15.510

Honestly, I've been having a hard time.


206

00:19:15.510 --> 00:19:18.210

- Why? 

 - Just because.


207

00:19:18.210 --> 00:19:20.360

I'm supposed to.


208

00:19:20.360 --> 00:19:24.680

I'm Oh Nam Joo. I'm Seuli High School's number one, Oh Nam Joo.


209

00:19:25.440 --> 00:19:29.840

And I'm Oh Nam Joo, who has to protect the women he likes.


210

00:19:31.640 --> 00:19:35.930

I exist for you.


211

00:19:48.610 --> 00:19:50.790

Study abroad.


212

00:19:50.790 --> 00:19:52.480

No, I won't.


213

00:19:52.480 --> 00:19:54.680

You should take it before anyone sees it.


214

00:19:54.680 --> 00:19:57.440

Do you still care about what other people think right now?


215

00:19:57.440 --> 00:20:01.460

- I took all the articles down. 

 - I, Oh Nam Joo...!


216

00:20:04.260 --> 00:20:06.100

Come home. Let's talk at home.


217

00:20:06.100 --> 00:20:10.000

I'm not the biological son of Seuline Fashion's chairman, Oh Jae Beol.


218

00:20:10.000 --> 00:20:12.560

What... are you doing right now?


219

00:20:12.560 --> 00:20:14.910

- I feel better now. 

 - What?


220

00:20:14.910 --> 00:20:19.020

I don't want to be a coward anymore. I'll live as the real Oh Nam Joo now.


221

00:20:19.020 --> 00:20:22.380

Can you give up all the things and privileges


222

00:20:22.380 --> 00:20:24.910

that are given to you?


223

00:20:25.860 --> 00:20:28.510

Nam Joo, this is all for you.


224

00:20:28.510 --> 00:20:30.320

No.


225

00:20:36.660 --> 00:20:42.260

What's really best for Nam Joo, is accepting his true self.


226

00:20:42.260 --> 00:20:46.390

Nam Joo, I don't care if you're the heir of Seuline Fashion...


227

00:20:46.390 --> 00:20:49.060

or just an ordinary guy.


228

00:20:49.060 --> 00:20:53.600

To me, you were always my man, Oh Nam Joo.


229

00:20:53.600 --> 00:20:56.200

I'll help you.


230

00:21:01.720 --> 00:21:03.820

I love you.


231

00:21:12.750 --> 00:21:15.070

Oh Nam Joo, you must've had a hard time, too.


232

00:21:15.070 --> 00:21:20.090

I'm sure being a main character was a heavy burden.


233

00:21:21.450 --> 00:21:24.170

- Ma'am. 

 - Ma-Ma'am?


234

00:21:24.170 --> 00:21:26.950

You can't use your children like a tool.


235

00:21:26.950 --> 00:21:29.860

Nam Joo, tell them what's on your mind.


236

00:21:29.860 --> 00:21:33.150

- Y-You... 

 - From now on, I, Oh Nam Joo,


237

00:21:33.150 --> 00:21:37.450

will take off the crown of Seuli High School and live as the real me,


238

00:21:37.450 --> 00:21:40.330

with the woman I truly love, Yeo Joo Da.


239

00:21:43.900 --> 00:21:49.280

Oh Nam Joo! Oh Nam Joo! Oh Nam Joo! Oh Nam Joo!


240

00:21:51.790 --> 00:21:54.090

- Eun Dan Oh.

- Yeah?


241

00:21:54.090 --> 00:21:55.990

Is there anything you want to do?


242

00:21:55.990 --> 00:21:59.540

Anything you want to eat or have?


243

00:21:59.540 --> 00:22:01.180

There's a lot.


244

00:22:01.180 --> 00:22:06.120

I want to watch movies with you, eat delicious food, and...


245

00:22:06.120 --> 00:22:12.000

and... There's so much, but I can't remember them now that we're talking about them.


246

00:22:15.060 --> 00:22:20.540

Why didn't I ask you sooner? You have so much you want to do with me.


247

00:22:21.230 --> 00:22:26.250

If you don't remember right now, I'm going to do whatever I want.


248

00:22:26.250 --> 00:22:33.660

You told me your feelings for me were fake, but I'll believe that your feelings for me are real.


249

00:22:38.170 --> 00:22:41.970

You can run away... if you remember it now.


250

00:22:42.770 --> 00:22:47.290

Why would I run away? I like you so much.


251

00:22:47.290 --> 00:22:50.190

- Why? 

- Because you and I are meant to be.


252

00:22:50.190 --> 00:22:51.550

- Meant to be?

- Yeah.


253

00:22:51.550 --> 00:22:56.170

I only like you. If that doesn't mean we're meant to be, then what does it mean?


254

00:23:23.110 --> 00:23:26.760

Hey, Eun Dan Oh! Don't you know that Sae Mi has sensitive eyes?


255

00:23:26.760 --> 00:23:28.180

- Sorry.

- Hey!


256

00:23:28.180 --> 00:23:30.130

Stop looking out for me.


257

00:23:30.130 --> 00:23:31.410

Why are you complaining about that?


258

00:23:31.410 --> 00:23:33.740

Go away! Go away! Go away! Go!


259

00:23:33.740 --> 00:23:35.840

I was going to leave anyway. I need to film there, too.


260

00:23:35.840 --> 00:23:38.390

Seriously. My mom was right.


261

00:23:38.390 --> 00:23:41.400

Letting someone in your heart little by little is the scariest.


262

00:23:42.890 --> 00:23:44.910

What's wrong with him? Hey, Ahn Soo Chul!


263

00:23:44.910 --> 00:23:47.130

Come over here!


264

00:24:46.980 --> 00:24:48.640

What's wrong with me?


265

00:24:48.640 --> 00:24:53.900

What do you mean? You're shining a light at your eye. Of course, it would make you cry.


266

00:24:53.900 --> 00:24:55.860

You're so cheeky!


267

00:24:58.390 --> 00:24:59.960

Ha Ru.


268

00:25:00.610 --> 00:25:02.290

What? Ha Ru?


269

00:25:02.290 --> 00:25:03.110

Ha Ru?!


270

00:25:03.110 --> 00:25:06.850

I mean... you just said Ha Ru.


271

00:25:18.210 --> 00:25:19.990

Wait for me. Stop right there.


272

00:25:24.320 --> 00:25:29.680

Dan Oh, I've decided to let Nam Joo go.


273

00:25:29.680 --> 00:25:31.210

Really?


274

00:25:31.210 --> 00:25:34.790

I've never seen him smile like that.


275

00:25:34.790 --> 00:25:37.890

Goodbye, Oh Nam Joo.


276

00:25:40.860 --> 00:25:46.300

<i>I feel like we might see each other for a long time like the tree.</i>


277

00:25:46.300 --> 00:25:51.670

<i>You'll be by my side when you're 19 and 20.</i>


278

00:25:51.670 --> 00:25:54.820

I heard that this tree is 300 years old.


279

00:25:54.820 --> 00:25:59.370

The tree must've seen thousands of students over that long time.


280

00:26:00.180 --> 00:26:04.890

I'm Lee Do Hwa's friend. I transferred to this school a while ago.


281

00:26:04.890 --> 00:26:06.790

I think this is the first time we've met...


282

00:26:06.790 --> 00:26:08.370

Really?


283

00:26:09.390 --> 00:26:10.830

I thought you were close with Do Hwa.


284

00:26:10.830 --> 00:26:13.620

I'm not that close with him. We've known each other since we were little.


285

00:26:13.620 --> 00:26:15.500

Then, this tree must have seen all of that, too.


286

00:26:15.500 --> 00:26:18.950

Probably not. When I was young, I was mostly in the hospital.


287

00:26:18.950 --> 00:26:23.210

If you look from that height, you can probably see everything.


288

00:26:23.210 --> 00:26:25.760

If you think of it like that, it's kind of scary.


289

00:26:25.760 --> 00:26:29.570

Just make sure the tree doesn't find out. You can hide among the other students.


290

00:26:29.570 --> 00:26:35.590

It's not fun living the same life people live and hiding among them.


291

00:26:35.590 --> 00:26:36.890

Is that so?


292

00:26:36.890 --> 00:26:40.030

I need to find my own meaning. This is my life.


293

00:26:40.030 --> 00:26:44.850

That's a really nice line. "My own meaning."


294

00:26:44.850 --> 00:26:49.560

I think it might differ depending on the person I live my life with.


295

00:26:49.560 --> 00:26:51.490

Does your meaning have to do with your fiancé, Baek Gyeong?


296

00:26:51.490 --> 00:26:55.280

Of course— Probably?


297

00:26:55.280 --> 00:26:58.600

You either know it or not. You can't say, "probably."


298

00:27:00.360 --> 00:27:03.390

About the writer who created us...


299

00:27:03.390 --> 00:27:08.130

What do you think the writer is thinking while looking down at us?


300

00:27:08.130 --> 00:27:09.250

Writer?


301

00:27:09.250 --> 00:27:12.050

At first, I was scared, too.


302

00:27:12.050 --> 00:27:15.450

No matter how much I tried, I couldn't escape.


303

00:27:16.250 --> 00:27:20.020

I just wanted to be happy with the person I love.


304

00:27:20.830 --> 00:27:24.780

We tried to change it, but some things don't change.


305

00:27:24.780 --> 00:27:28.770

And the things you didn't want to change can change.


306

00:27:28.770 --> 00:27:30.790

It's all up to the writer.


307

00:27:30.790 --> 00:27:34.220

Sometimes, it goes according to the storyboard. And sometimes, it doesn't.


308

00:27:34.220 --> 00:27:36.390

What do you mean?


309

00:27:40.240 --> 00:27:45.050

Just like you don't know which leaf will fall next, there are no rules in this world, either.


310

00:27:45.050 --> 00:27:50.790

You can overcome this as long as your feeling for each other is strong.


311

00:27:54.400 --> 00:27:56.250

Dan Oh! Let's go eat some bread.


312

00:27:56.250 --> 00:27:58.060

- All right. 

- All right.


313

00:27:58.060 --> 00:27:59.550

I'll carry your bag!


314

00:27:59.550 --> 00:28:02.730

Hey. I told you to stop taking care of me. Come over here.


315

00:28:02.730 --> 00:28:03.750

- I'll carry it for you!

- Take it off!


316

00:28:03.750 --> 00:28:05.970

- I'll take it off. 

- Dan Oh.


317

00:28:07.190 --> 00:28:09.210

- Go safely.

- Yeah.


318

00:28:13.900 --> 00:28:17.090

What do we do about our poor Ha Ru?


319

00:28:17.090 --> 00:28:18.560

Eun Dan Oh.


320

00:28:18.560 --> 00:28:20.400

Dan Oh, where are you going?


321

00:28:20.400 --> 00:28:22.620

Oh Nam Joo already left.


322

00:28:22.620 --> 00:28:27.560

Dan Oh! A small flutter of a butterfly can change your fate.


323

00:28:27.560 --> 00:28:30.490

It can change. It can change! It can change!!


324

00:28:30.490 --> 00:28:32.160

Gyeong!


325

00:28:33.870 --> 00:28:35.620

Let's go.


326

00:28:37.350 --> 00:28:40.060

<i>I'm going to go eat bread later with Sae Mi.</i>


327

00:28:41.260 --> 00:28:43.540

It didn't change.


328

00:28:50.690 --> 00:28:55.400

Dan Oh, you rascal. You don't remember any memories we shared.


329

00:28:59.860 --> 00:29:01.190

Did you wait long?


330

00:29:01.190 --> 00:29:03.870

No. I came just now, too.


331

00:29:10.780 --> 00:29:13.070

You must really like strawberry.


332

00:29:13.070 --> 00:29:15.430

I don't like strawberry.


333

00:29:15.430 --> 00:29:20.160

I just eat it because Oh Nam Joo says that I like strawberries.


334

00:29:20.160 --> 00:29:23.480

Oh Nam Joo, who went crazy saying, "my woman" and "strawberry."


335

00:29:23.480 --> 00:29:25.650

Nam Joo is sincere about you.


336

00:29:25.650 --> 00:29:27.390

I know.


337

00:29:28.960 --> 00:29:34.770

Yeo Joo Da, what do you think will happen to us?


338

00:29:35.430 --> 00:29:37.620

I like you.


339

00:29:39.010 --> 00:29:43.390

Don't be surprised, but I also like Oh Nam Joo.


340

00:29:43.390 --> 00:29:46.490

All he does is buy me expensive gifts


341

00:29:46.490 --> 00:29:49.600

and declaring to everyone that he likes me.


342

00:29:49.600 --> 00:29:56.390

However, I know his feelings are sincere because he always had his eyes on me.


343

00:29:56.390 --> 00:29:59.830

Did... I get rejected?


344

00:29:59.830 --> 00:30:04.090

I can't be courageous because we're inside a comic.


345

00:30:04.090 --> 00:30:07.940

In order to like you, I need to be courage to change the story.


346

00:30:07.940 --> 00:30:10.460

However, I went through so much until now.


347

00:30:10.460 --> 00:30:16.130

It'll be too unfair... to not enjoy a happy ending.


348

00:30:16.130 --> 00:30:21.150

Will it have been different if you became aware of yourself a bit earlier?


349

00:30:21.150 --> 00:30:22.960

No.


350

00:30:24.020 --> 00:30:27.950

You can still be happy without me. However, Oh Nam Joo,


351

00:30:29.350 --> 00:30:32.390

- can't be happy without me.

- Wow!


352

00:30:32.390 --> 00:30:36.310

Am I still number two next to Oh Nam Joo in the shadow, too?


353

00:30:36.310 --> 00:30:40.890

I won't give you false hope and ask you to be my friend since I just turned you down.


354

00:30:40.890 --> 00:30:46.330

If I can request something as someone who just got dumped, I hope we can at least be friends.


355

00:30:46.330 --> 00:30:50.230

Lee Do Hwa, thank you.


356

00:30:50.230 --> 00:30:53.300

You really were my guardian angel.


357

00:30:55.560 --> 00:30:57.310

Yeo Joo Da.


358

00:31:00.380 --> 00:31:06.160

I really liked you a lot on stage and in the shadow.


359

00:31:20.300 --> 00:31:23.000

What should we do next? Gyeong, what do you want to do?


360

00:31:23.000 --> 00:31:25.900

Whatever you want.


361

00:31:25.900 --> 00:31:28.290

I'm so happy!


362

00:31:29.810 --> 00:31:32.360

Are you all right? Should we go home?


363

00:31:32.360 --> 00:31:35.580

No. I'm saying this as someone who's had a heart condition for a long time,


364

00:31:35.580 --> 00:31:38.890

and this is my heart beating fast because I'm happy.


365

00:31:38.890 --> 00:31:41.870

It only rings in front of someone I like,


366

00:31:41.870 --> 00:31:48.400

telling you that I like you, and that I want you to know.


367

00:31:48.400 --> 00:31:50.820

- Should we go eat?

- Yeah!


368

00:31:50.820 --> 00:31:52.710

What do you want to eat?


369

00:31:52.710 --> 00:31:54.260

Something really delicious.


370

00:31:54.260 --> 00:31:56.520

Spicy rice cake?


371

00:31:56.520 --> 00:31:58.240

♫ <i>You had</i> ♫


372

00:31:58.240 --> 00:32:01.750

Gyeong, put this on.


373

00:32:03.050 --> 00:32:05.030

♫ <i>I like when</i> ♫


374

00:32:05.030 --> 00:32:08.360

You're so cute!


375

00:32:09.620 --> 00:32:14.670

♫ <i>Yeah, there was a time like that</i> ♫


376

00:32:14.670 --> 00:32:21.870

♫ <i>There were days when I loved you till my heart ached</i> ♫


377

00:32:21.870 --> 00:32:28.700

♫ <i>To me, you are my first love everyday</i> ♫


378

00:32:28.700 --> 00:32:29.800

♫ <i>Just like snow</i> ♫


379

00:32:29.800 --> 00:32:32.480

Eun Dan Oh!


380

00:32:32.480 --> 00:32:34.720

I'm not in pain.


381

00:32:36.520 --> 00:32:43.190

♫ <i>The days when I cried so sadly, the nights that I swayed </i> ♫


382

00:32:43.190 --> 00:32:48.910

♫ <i>My heart feels strange when the wind blows</i> ♫


383

00:32:48.910 --> 00:32:51.510

♫ <i>Like always</i> ♫


384

00:32:53.250 --> 00:32:57.100

Dan Oh, I'm so glad.


385

00:32:57.100 --> 00:32:58.020

For what?


386

00:32:58.020 --> 00:33:01.250

That we could reach each other.


387

00:33:01.250 --> 00:33:03.500

Thank you.


388

00:33:03.500 --> 00:33:09.290

Everything got better because of you, and it'll continue to get better.


389

00:33:12.630 --> 00:33:14.070

I'm also thankful.


390

00:33:14.070 --> 00:33:16.990

You made me a healthy person who can love,


391

00:33:16.990 --> 00:33:21.770

not a girl with a heart condition who had a crush on you for 10 years.


392

00:33:22.560 --> 00:33:25.110

Thank you so much, Ha Ru.


393

00:33:27.250 --> 00:33:29.940

- Ha Ru? 

- What?


394

00:33:32.200 --> 00:33:33.990

- Ha Ru...

- Ah...


395

00:33:33.990 --> 00:33:37.590

Do you have to go and practice tennis with Ha Ru? Right now?


396

00:33:37.590 --> 00:33:39.890

It's pretty late.


397

00:33:39.890 --> 00:33:43.390

You don't remember, but you still...