"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep30 (English)

1

00:00:00.970 --> 00:00:02.050

<i>[Episode 30]</i>


2

00:00:03.060 --> 00:00:09.680

<i> What is this?</i>


3

00:00:16.370 --> 00:00:18.010

Bo Tong!


4

00:00:20.480 --> 00:00:23.620

- Who? Kim Bo Tong? 

- Yes.

- He was here until this morning.


5

00:00:23.620 --> 00:00:25.310

- Maybe he didn't come. 

 - No, he did.


6

00:00:25.310 --> 00:00:27.510

Mo Beom, did you see Bo Tong?


7

00:00:27.510 --> 00:00:28.560

Try calling him.


8

00:00:28.560 --> 00:00:29.930

All right.


9

00:00:31.690 --> 00:00:33.430

That's weird. Who knows Bo Tong's number?


10

00:00:33.430 --> 00:00:34.560

- Me! 

 - Me!


11

00:00:34.560 --> 00:00:37.600

I'll try calling him.


12

00:00:37.600 --> 00:00:39.750

- I don't have... his number. 

 - You don't?


13

00:00:39.750 --> 00:00:41.310

I definitely had it.


14

00:00:41.310 --> 00:00:44.100

- I have it memorized. Write this down. 

 - Okay.


15

00:00:44.100 --> 00:00:45.750

- 010... 

 - 010...


16

00:00:45.750 --> 00:00:47.950

Um, 018?


17

00:00:47.950 --> 00:00:49.030

018?


18

00:00:49.030 --> 00:00:51.060

I don't remember!


19

00:00:51.060 --> 00:00:53.160

- I'm sure he'll come. 

 - He will.


20

00:00:53.160 --> 00:00:54.340

Should we go to the store?


21

00:00:54.340 --> 00:00:58.770

- Oh! He's probably at the store. 

 - Yeah, you're right. Let's go. What are you getting? 

- Me? Strawberry milk!


22

00:00:58.770 --> 00:01:03.550

<i>It's really easy to erase one of us out of the scenes.</i>


23

00:01:03.550 --> 00:01:08.650

<i>Especially for extras like you who don't play a big role.</i>


24

00:01:38.510 --> 00:01:42.570

Dan Oh. Dan Oh. Dan Oh, wake up! Dan Oh!


25

00:02:20.990 --> 00:02:23.210

Give me a second.


26

00:02:46.400 --> 00:02:48.750

I'm glad it's not a big wound.


27

00:02:48.750 --> 00:02:51.920

Although you'll be all healed by the next scene,


28

00:02:55.550 --> 00:02:58.240

I don't like you getting hurt.


29

00:02:58.880 --> 00:03:01.530

You said this to me here, back then.


30

00:03:02.440 --> 00:03:05.090

You wished I could change your fate.


31

00:03:06.000 --> 00:03:08.720

- I did? 

 - Yeah.


32

00:03:09.840 --> 00:03:14.880

Dan Oh, please remember me next time.


33

00:03:16.550 --> 00:03:21.280

You gave me my name. It's Ha Ru.


34

00:03:23.580 --> 00:03:25.600

- Dan Oh, are you ok— 

 - Leave.


35

00:03:25.600 --> 00:03:28.980

I think my heart keeps hurting because you're by my side.


36

00:03:29.000 --> 00:03:32.210

Because of you, my healed heart is hurting again.


37

00:03:34.050 --> 00:03:36.320

I'm sorry, but could you leave?


38

00:03:38.880 --> 00:03:46.200

♫ <i>I don’t even know how many hours are in a day</i> ♫


39

00:03:46.200 --> 00:03:53.300

♫ <i>There's just time to think about you</i> ♫


40

00:03:53.300 --> 00:04:00.490

♫ <i>As I was missing you alone and comforting my heart</i> ♫


41

00:04:00.530 --> 00:04:08.230

♫ <i>Another day has passed by</i> ♫


42

00:04:08.230 --> 00:04:11.880

♫ <i>Even when I'm looking at you, </i> ♫


43

00:04:11.880 --> 00:04:16.210

What is this? 

 ♫ <i>I still feel anxious</i> ♫


44

00:04:16.210 --> 00:04:22.290

♫ <i>Because I’m afraid you’ll disappear again</i> ♫


45

00:04:22.290 --> 00:04:29.420

♫ <i>So I’m drawing you in the middle of my heart</i> ♫


46

00:04:29.420 --> 00:04:36.900

♫ <i>Because I’m so afraid of forgetting your face </i> ♫


47

00:04:36.940 --> 00:04:47.140

♫ <i>In case the flowing tear stains make you sad</i> ♫


48

00:04:49.030 --> 00:04:50.400

- <i>Dan Oh, are you ok— 

 - Leave.</i>


49

00:04:50.400 --> 00:04:54.050

<i>I think my heart keeps hurting because you're by my side.</i>


50

00:04:54.050 --> 00:04:57.110

<i>Because of you, my healed heart is hurting again.</i>


51

00:05:13.930 --> 00:05:16.940

<i>All that's left is for the writer to wrap up this world.</i>


52

00:05:16.940 --> 00:05:19.040

<i>They'll erase the memories that haunted you,</i>


53

00:05:19.040 --> 00:05:23.090

<i>and the place where you can see it. Everything.</i>


54

00:06:13.860 --> 00:06:15.500

Eun Dan Oh.


55

00:06:18.600 --> 00:06:20.950

- That's not your seat. 

 - I know.


56

00:06:20.950 --> 00:06:23.600

But this is the best spot to look out the window.


57

00:06:23.600 --> 00:06:25.600

Ha Ru will understand,


58

00:06:25.600 --> 00:06:28.030

since he's a close friend of yours.


59

00:06:28.950 --> 00:06:33.310

Gyeong, besides the Eun Dan Oh, who's sick and a student at Seuli High School,


60

00:06:33.330 --> 00:06:36.730

what kind of person do you think I'll become?


61

00:06:36.730 --> 00:06:40.890

I can't wait to find out what kind of person I really am...


62

00:06:40.890 --> 00:06:45.250

the real Eun Dan Oh, who's all better.


63

00:06:46.270 --> 00:06:47.800

All better?


64

00:06:47.800 --> 00:06:51.540

Yeah. My heart doesn't hurt anymore.


65

00:06:53.860 --> 00:06:56.770

It's a very great thing.


66

00:06:56.770 --> 00:07:00.220

But sometimes, I feel...


67

00:07:02.760 --> 00:07:04.360

How do you feel?


68

00:07:22.130 --> 00:07:26.090

<i>[Ha Ru]</i>


69

00:07:27.140 --> 00:07:28.950

"Ha Ru."


70

00:07:28.950 --> 00:07:30.970

Dan Oh.


71

00:07:30.970 --> 00:07:32.600

Oh, Gyeong already left.


72

00:07:32.600 --> 00:07:35.450

I didn't introduce myself properly.


73

00:07:36.170 --> 00:07:38.270

My name is Ha Ru.


74

00:07:39.400 --> 00:07:43.650

Someone really special gave me that name.


75

00:07:44.950 --> 00:07:47.830

Ha Ru looks at Eun Dan Oh and says to her to get home safely.


76

00:07:49.630 --> 00:07:52.670

Goodbye, Dan Oh.


77

00:08:48.460 --> 00:08:50.050

- Boo! 

 - Oh, dear.


78

00:08:50.050 --> 00:08:52.040

- Gyeong! 

 - What were you doing?


79

00:08:52.040 --> 00:08:53.740

Nothing.


80

00:08:53.740 --> 00:08:55.180

What do you want to do today?


81

00:08:55.180 --> 00:08:56.990

Um, today...


82

00:08:56.990 --> 00:08:58.980

Ha Ru!


83

00:08:58.980 --> 00:09:00.710

You've lost some weight lately.


84

00:09:00.710 --> 00:09:06.290

- You're right. I think he lost about 3 kg. 

 - Did Bo Tong not come to school again?


85

00:09:06.290 --> 00:09:08.640

He'll eventually come.


86

00:09:08.640 --> 00:09:10.370

Let's go.


87

00:09:18.480 --> 00:09:22.910

That's weird. He said I was practically healed.


88

00:09:31.100 --> 00:09:34.020

It's never beeped this much before.


89

00:09:34.610 --> 00:09:37.470

It's never hurt this much before.


90

00:09:49.210 --> 00:09:53.320

By the way, do you know why Ha Ru is like that?


91

00:09:57.110 --> 00:10:00.260

- What do you mean?

- He's always sitting there at night.


92

00:10:00.950 --> 00:10:04.180

It's obvious. He's waiting.


93

00:10:04.180 --> 00:10:06.040

Waiting?


94

00:10:07.060 --> 00:10:12.670

If you lost your self-awareness, you shouldn't have looked for Ha Ru.


95

00:10:13.480 --> 00:10:16.270

I'm all alone once again.


96

00:10:21.920 --> 00:10:26.020

Oh? This place... Come here.


97

00:10:26.070 --> 00:10:27.140

<i>[Dan Oh]

[11/30/2009 Gyeong]</i>


98

00:10:27.140 --> 00:10:28.620

Look at this, Gyeong.


99

00:10:28.620 --> 00:10:31.280

It's still here.


100

00:10:31.330 --> 00:10:34.140

[Dan Oh] 

 [11/30/2009 Gyeong]


101

00:10:34.150 --> 00:10:35.330

<i>I'm taller, right?</i>


102

00:10:35.330 --> 00:10:38.060

<i>No! I'm taller!</i>


103

00:10:38.900 --> 00:10:42.400

<i>See? Come here.</i>


104

00:10:50.350 --> 00:10:52.260

<i>I'm this much taller.</i>


105

00:10:52.260 --> 00:10:55.280

<i>I'm going to eat more and become taller than you.</i>


106

00:10:55.280 --> 00:10:56.240

<i>When?</i>


107

00:10:56.240 --> 00:10:57.570

<i>In 10 years.</i>


108

00:10:57.570 --> 00:10:59.140

<i>No way...</i>


109

00:11:07.720 --> 00:11:10.980

<i>What will you do if I'm still taller?</i>


110

00:11:10.980 --> 00:11:12.270

<i>I'll grant you a wish.</i>


111

00:11:12.270 --> 00:11:14.820

<i>- Promise?

- Promise.</i>


112

00:11:21.840 --> 00:11:24.540

Ah, I didn't grow much.


113

00:11:24.540 --> 00:11:28.520

What did you eat to grow so much, Gyeong? This is unfair.


114

00:11:29.240 --> 00:11:32.650

Ah! But I do have something that's bigger than yours.


115

00:11:33.730 --> 00:11:35.650

What is it?


116

00:11:35.650 --> 00:11:37.600

My feelings for you.


117

00:11:37.600 --> 00:11:40.390

- Do you like me that much?

- Yeah.


118

00:11:40.390 --> 00:11:44.240

Then... let's meet at school tomorrow night.


119

00:11:44.240 --> 00:11:46.580

Tomorrow will be exactly 10 years.


120

00:11:46.610 --> 00:11:47.490

Why?


121

00:11:47.490 --> 00:11:51.050

You don't remember? We were going to measure our height after 10 years.


122

00:11:51.090 --> 00:11:55.170

Did we? It's so obvious that you're taller than me.


123

00:11:57.800 --> 00:12:00.220

Dan Oh,


124

00:12:00.220 --> 00:12:05.720

thank you for always being by my side back then and now.


125

00:12:35.960 --> 00:12:37.830

What's wrong?


126

00:12:37.830 --> 00:12:40.030

Both the memories...


127

00:12:41.800 --> 00:12:44.000

and you are the same.


128

00:12:45.040 --> 00:12:48.590

I desperately wanted everything to fall back to its place.


129

00:12:49.340 --> 00:12:51.920

I hoped for the stage to be the reality.


130

00:12:51.960 --> 00:12:53.570

Stage?


131

00:12:53.570 --> 00:12:55.970

But you weren't the real you on stage.


132

00:12:58.020 --> 00:13:01.990

And I, who wanted to keep the fake you by my side,


133

00:13:04.390 --> 00:13:07.380

am a monster.


134

00:13:18.820 --> 00:13:20.180

What's wrong?


135

00:13:20.180 --> 00:13:22.480

- Something's wrong with my body. 

 - Why?


136

00:13:22.480 --> 00:13:26.080

It feels like I'm helping Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da get closer.


137

00:13:26.080 --> 00:13:30.420

Look what happened earlier. Why did I push Yeo Joo Da when she didn't do anything? I'm not that mean.


138

00:13:30.460 --> 00:13:34.560

- Thanks to you, Yeo Joo Da fell into Oh Nam Joo's arms.

- Hey!


139

00:13:34.600 --> 00:13:37.860

You said that you gave up! You said that you're going to give him a beautiful goodbye!


140

00:13:37.860 --> 00:13:41.830

- Seriously! 

 - Okay. 

 - Don't even bring up his name in front of me.


141

00:13:41.830 --> 00:13:44.600

My life belongs to me.


142

00:13:44.630 --> 00:13:49.650

If I think about it, I've been playing their matchmaker a couple of times.


143

00:13:49.700 --> 00:13:54.330

It feels as if someone is controlling me.


144

00:13:54.330 --> 00:13:57.230

I really hate living a life that I have no control over.


145

00:13:57.230 --> 00:14:02.540

I already did enough of that. When  I was young, I was always at the hospital because I was sick.


146

00:14:02.540 --> 00:14:07.180

<i>I will help you get your memories back,</i>


147

00:14:07.180 --> 00:14:10.900

<i>so that you can have complete control of your life.</i>


148

00:14:12.030 --> 00:14:13.970

No way! Who is this?


149

00:14:13.970 --> 00:14:15.000

It wasn't scary at all.


150

00:14:15.000 --> 00:14:17.150

No, it was.


151

00:14:17.150 --> 00:14:18.960

I'm being serious!


152

00:14:20.080 --> 00:14:24.900

What's wrong, Eun Dan Oh? Why is that beeping when your heart is already healed?


153

00:14:24.940 --> 00:14:27.080

- I know, right?

- It must be broken.


154

00:14:27.080 --> 00:14:31.200

Ask Baek Gyeong to buy you an expensive watch as a wedding gift.


155

00:14:31.200 --> 00:14:34.020

- Since we're on the subject, ask him tonight.

- Tonight?!


156

00:14:34.020 --> 00:14:37.720

- What if today becomes a historic day for them? 

- Goodness. Look at you.


157

00:14:37.740 --> 00:14:40.700

So on a day like this...


158

00:14:40.700 --> 00:14:42.320

No. It's not like that.


159

00:14:42.320 --> 00:14:44.820

Dan Oh, I'm an expert for dressing people up for dates.


160

00:14:44.880 --> 00:14:47.630

What time are you meeting him? I'll style you from head to toe. Let's go.


161

00:14:47.670 --> 00:14:52.180

Hey, you're not going to make her look like a zombie right? You know, that thing you do often.


162

00:14:53.570 --> 00:14:55.550

Seriously!


163

00:14:56.700 --> 00:14:58.460

Stop right there!


164

00:15:27.480 --> 00:15:29.940

Why is this happening?


165

00:15:38.880 --> 00:15:43.890

<i>[Let's meet under the tree in an hour. Is that okay?] 

[Yes, of course!! Gyeong, I'm almost there! I'm glad the weather is nice today.]</i> 

 <i>[I'm glad the weather...]</i>


166

00:16:06.150 --> 00:16:08.280

<i>I'm on my way.</i>


167

00:16:24.930 --> 00:16:28.840

That's strange. Why is this beeping again?


168

00:16:34.040 --> 00:16:38.900

I'm not sick. Why is my heart beating fast?


169

00:16:47.970 --> 00:16:52.690

I told you, didn't I? I told you I would be taller than you 10 years later.


170

00:16:53.770 --> 00:16:56.300

But let's still measure it.


171

00:16:58.580 --> 00:17:02.710

This feels a bit unfair, but I always keep my promises.


172

00:17:02.730 --> 00:17:05.700

I'll grant you a wish.


173

00:18:04.050 --> 00:18:05.940

Dan Oh.


174

00:18:08.010 --> 00:18:11.480

I came here because I wanted to see you one last time.


175

00:18:13.040 --> 00:18:15.690

It's okay even if I get erased.


176

00:18:16.810 --> 00:18:19.820

As long as you're happy...


177

00:18:19.820 --> 00:18:23.270

Even if you can't remember this moment, I...


178

00:18:23.310 --> 00:18:25.650

I'm a terminally-ill high school girl.


179

00:18:26.730 --> 00:18:29.860

And you were a nameless extra, Number 13.


180

00:18:30.620 --> 00:18:33.570

Thanks to you, my fate has changed


181

00:18:33.570 --> 00:18:36.570

and every day of my life has become special.


182

00:18:42.760 --> 00:18:45.740

You said that you wouldn't go anywhere now.


183

00:18:46.640 --> 00:18:50.260

You promised that you wouldn't leave me alone ever again.


184

00:19:05.150 --> 00:19:09.390

Dan Oh... You're my every moment.


185

00:19:12.220 --> 00:19:15.350

And even in my last scene,


186

00:19:16.460 --> 00:19:18.970

I'll remember you.


187

00:19:50.570 --> 00:19:53.000

Get out, Lee Do Hwa.


188

00:19:53.000 --> 00:19:56.450

Lee Do Hwa? Lee Do Hwa from my class?


189

00:19:57.260 --> 00:19:59.720

Hello, Dried Squid Fairy.


190

00:20:00.480 --> 00:20:04.360

I'm glad you came. I missed you.


191

00:20:11.310 --> 00:20:13.550

Ta-da.


192

00:20:14.260 --> 00:20:17.870

- You want me... to eat all of this?

- Yeah.


193

00:20:19.080 --> 00:20:20.990

Start eating.


194

00:20:20.990 --> 00:20:24.320

Here. Try this. Try this one.


195

00:20:24.320 --> 00:20:26.170

Here. Try the stir-fried dried squid, too.


196

00:20:26.170 --> 00:20:28.160

You said that you like stir-fried dried squid.


197

00:20:28.160 --> 00:20:31.510

Aren't you being too kind to me?


198

00:20:32.760 --> 00:20:36.530

I like all the students who like stir-fried dried squid.


199

00:20:43.060 --> 00:20:49.280

I should be allowed to spend some time with you since there isn't much time, right?


200

00:20:51.670 --> 00:20:56.710

It's impossible to ignore you.


201

00:21:01.630 --> 00:21:03.500

- I can get rid of this. And the second one is...  

- Get lost.


202

00:21:03.500 --> 00:21:04.670

on how to take a selfie!


203

00:21:04.670 --> 00:21:06.630

You need to take the photo first.


204

00:21:06.630 --> 00:21:07.580

<i>I'm on my way.</i>


205

00:21:07.580 --> 00:21:09.230

Hey, stop that!


206

00:21:09.230 --> 00:21:12.250

- Who? 

-Let me see.


207

00:21:12.250 --> 00:21:14.420

This is fun!


208

00:21:14.420 --> 00:21:16.790

Hey, this is it!


209

00:21:16.790 --> 00:21:19.620

Look at the light. Give me a reaction.


210

00:21:19.620 --> 00:21:22.010

You're really pretty.


211

00:21:28.370 --> 00:21:32.380

<i>My stage with Eun Dan Oh will start soon.</i>


212

00:21:32.380 --> 00:21:34.820

<i>You can go in my place.</i>


213

00:21:38.400 --> 00:21:39.730

<i>Don't get the wrong idea.</i>


214

00:21:39.730 --> 00:21:44.720

<i>I have no desire to help you, but Eun Dan Oh will probably want to see you.</i>


215

00:21:44.720 --> 00:21:49.460

<i>No. I'm doing this because I hate that darn writer.</i>


216

00:21:49.460 --> 00:21:53.800

<i>I heard you're the only one who can change the stage.</i>


217

00:21:53.800 --> 00:21:55.960

<i>If you can, then do it.</i>


218

00:21:57.390 --> 00:21:59.620

<i>Don't look at me like that.</i>


219

00:21:59.620 --> 00:22:03.030

<i>What? You can't do it?</i>


220

00:22:24.310 --> 00:22:26.450

Baek Gyeong...


221

00:22:37.890 --> 00:22:39.830

Go.


222

00:22:44.310 --> 00:22:46.190

I told you to go.


223

00:22:54.040 --> 00:23:00.090

Back then, and even now, I feel like a monster.


224

00:23:09.710 --> 00:23:16.390

At least to Eun Dan Oh of the romance comic, "Secret," you're not that kind of person.


225

00:23:18.110 --> 00:23:22.460

Two characters in a romance comic with a predictable setup who exist only for the main characters.


226

00:23:22.460 --> 00:23:24.600

You're Baek Gyeong of A3, the mean guy who has a lot of scars.


227

00:23:24.600 --> 00:23:28.920

And I'm the terminally-ill high schooler who had a crush on you for 10 years.


228

00:23:28.920 --> 00:23:35.770

These are obvious clichés, but we're the only ones who knows how cruel and sad this is.


229

00:23:35.770 --> 00:23:42.650

Although we're just characters created by the writer, I'm Eun Dan Oh and you're Baek Gyeong, before our characters.


230

00:23:43.580 --> 00:23:52.320

Baek Gyeong, that's why Eun Dan Oh of "Secret" wants to thank you.


231

00:23:54.790 --> 00:23:59.320

As for Eun Dan Oh of "Trumpet Creeper," she forgives you.


232

00:23:59.920 --> 00:24:04.070

Those are just your characters the writer created.


233

00:24:04.900 --> 00:24:06.700

Thank you.


234

00:24:08.120 --> 00:24:11.830

I hope that you can become the real you,


235

00:24:11.830 --> 00:24:15.640

just like how I was able to find the real me.


236

00:24:38.330 --> 00:24:41.250

Did you read all the romance comics in the library?


237

00:24:41.250 --> 00:24:46.190

My friend, you're too slow. If you keep reading those...


238

00:24:46.190 --> 00:24:47.850

Joo Da!


239

00:24:50.650 --> 00:24:53.220

- Hi. 

- Hi, Lee Do Hwa.


240

00:24:53.220 --> 00:24:56.120

- Have a great class.

- You, too.


241

00:25:12.400 --> 00:25:15.320

What did I tell you? I told you we had to go quickly.


242

00:25:15.320 --> 00:25:17.380

Not everyone can get the new bread.


243

00:25:17.380 --> 00:25:20.590

I told you speed was essential, didn't I?


244

00:25:22.300 --> 00:25:24.080

Sorry.


245

00:25:25.290 --> 00:25:27.160

You know what to do for next time, right?


246

00:25:27.160 --> 00:25:29.730

Yeah, speed.


247

00:25:31.330 --> 00:25:34.290

I got mad just now, so give me something to drink.


248

00:25:39.590 --> 00:25:43.850

<i>I don't want you to disappear again in the middle of the story. </i>


249

00:25:43.850 --> 00:25:46.150

<i>We only have a few scenes left.</i>


250

00:25:46.150 --> 00:25:49.550

<i>All that's left is for the writer to wrap up this world.</i>


251

00:25:53.800 --> 00:25:55.680

You're so clumsy.


252

00:25:56.350 --> 00:26:00.140

You're extremely clumsy. Give me your hand.


253

00:26:00.140 --> 00:26:03.390

Aigoo... Why did you spill it all?


254

00:26:03.390 --> 00:26:05.950

Your jacket is wet too. Let me see—


255

00:26:06.980 --> 00:26:10.250

What are you doing? What if someone sees us?


256

00:26:10.250 --> 00:26:12.320

I don't care.


257

00:26:13.600 --> 00:26:15.270

Dan Oh...


258

00:26:16.810 --> 00:26:22.090

I'm fine... with whatever the price is.


259

00:26:43.290 --> 00:26:45.530

I love the art room the most in this school.


260

00:26:45.530 --> 00:26:46.830

Why?


261

00:26:46.830 --> 00:26:51.610

This is where you granted my wish. You showed me stars and we were on a date, too.


262

00:26:52.880 --> 00:26:57.640

Dan Oh, thank you.


263

00:26:57.640 --> 00:26:58.440

For what?


264

00:26:58.440 --> 00:27:01.890

For being with me during all my scenes.


265

00:27:04.160 --> 00:27:05.840

Then, I want to thank you, too.


266

00:27:05.840 --> 00:27:10.350

Ha Ru, thank you for helping me change my setup.


267

00:27:10.350 --> 00:27:13.300

I was born with a weak heart, had a crush for 10 years, and was just an extra.


268

00:27:13.300 --> 00:27:17.180

You changed my character that merely existed for the main characters.


269

00:27:17.180 --> 00:27:19.950

I really like that you're the one who changed it for me.


270

00:27:19.950 --> 00:27:22.290

If my fate was to live out the character the writer drew,


271

00:27:22.290 --> 00:27:26.130

then I choose you to be the fate I made.


272

00:27:28.990 --> 00:27:33.690

Ha Ru, please be with me on my last page.


273

00:27:42.730 --> 00:27:45.920

- Ta-da.

- Ta-da.


274

00:27:50.990 --> 00:27:53.120

What was that sound?

276

00:28:46.250 --> 00:28:51.840

♫ <i>I remember the first day we met</i> ♫


277

00:28:51.840 --> 00:28:55.300

♫ <i>A shy smile and the pouring sunlight</i> ♫


278

00:28:55.300 --> 00:28:58.680

<i>[Extra-ordinary You]</i>