"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep31 (English)

1

00:00:21.240 --> 00:00:22.480

<i>[Episode 31]</i>

3

00:00:51.870 --> 00:00:54.330

What was that? Is something in there?


4

00:00:56.410 --> 00:00:58.280

Ha Ru, what's wrong?


5

00:01:00.390 --> 00:01:02.480

Ha Ru, what is it?


6

00:01:05.120 --> 00:01:06.920

Let's go back there. There was a strange noise—


7

00:01:06.920 --> 00:01:08.750

Don't go.


8

00:01:10.120 --> 00:01:12.510

It's probably something that commonly happens in the shadow.


9

00:01:12.510 --> 00:01:14.170

It's nothing.


10

00:01:14.170 --> 00:01:16.050

But still...


11

00:01:19.330 --> 00:01:22.080

I just want to be with you, that's why.


12

00:01:22.120 --> 00:01:24.370

What was that?


13

00:01:29.730 --> 00:01:31.610

Ha Ru.


14

00:01:31.630 --> 00:01:34.760

Yeah, I'm right here, Dan Oh.


15

00:01:35.660 --> 00:01:36.920

I'm here.


16

00:01:38.520 --> 00:01:41.980

Yeah, you're right here.


17

00:01:45.620 --> 00:01:48.210

It finally feels like we're back in our places.


18

00:01:48.250 --> 00:01:50.860

You and I both lost our self-awareness once,


19

00:01:50.860 --> 00:01:53.010

but we didn't give in to the writer.


20

00:01:53.050 --> 00:01:54.820

In the end, we found each other.


21

00:01:54.820 --> 00:01:57.310

Meeting once again was the fate we created.


22

00:01:57.310 --> 00:01:59.180

What do you think? Aren't we amazing?


23

00:01:59.180 --> 00:02:01.990

Yeah. That's why I'm so happy right now.


24

00:02:02.750 --> 00:02:06.640

No, we still have a long way to go. We promised to be together even when we're 19 and 20.


25

00:02:06.640 --> 00:02:09.460

There will be so many more things we could do after we graduate.


26

00:02:09.490 --> 00:02:12.950

What should we do first now that my heart is all healed?


27

00:02:15.080 --> 00:02:18.270

Forget these. I'm going to write my new wishes here.


28

00:02:18.270 --> 00:02:20.150

What should I write?


29

00:02:20.150 --> 00:02:24.350

"Dan Oh and Ha Ru's list: write a letter to each other, get a matching couple item."


30

00:02:24.350 --> 00:02:30.070

Wait, no, this is nothing. It's... Well, this is...


31

00:02:31.710 --> 00:02:34.360

- You saw everything? 

 - Yeah.


32

00:02:34.400 --> 00:02:36.400

- "Kiss 100 times." 

 - Yeah.


33

00:02:36.440 --> 00:02:38.440

No. No, no, no.


34

00:02:38.440 --> 00:02:41.490

These.. These... were not written by me.


35

00:02:41.490 --> 00:02:45.680

It was written by... Anyway, it's not me.


36

00:02:46.510 --> 00:02:48.540

I didn't write these.


37

00:02:54.250 --> 00:02:56.380

Where did he go?


38

00:02:57.440 --> 00:02:59.370

Probably right here.


39

00:03:11.270 --> 00:03:17.070

Wow, this writer... is getting too lazy to draw, now that it's almost over.


40

00:03:17.070 --> 00:03:22.060

The writer draws only the necessary things and erases all the other unnecessary things.


41

00:03:22.100 --> 00:03:25.420

Gosh. What side dish am I supposed to make tomorrow?


42

00:03:25.460 --> 00:03:27.530

That really doesn't suit you.


43

00:03:27.590 --> 00:03:30.910

- What doesn't? 

 - You and school.


44

00:03:30.910 --> 00:03:33.810

I'm actually a member of Seuli High School's A4.


45

00:03:33.810 --> 00:03:37.160

- You're the last rank, though. 

 - Well that's...


46

00:03:38.130 --> 00:03:40.560

Then, which place suits me better?


47

00:03:42.550 --> 00:03:45.350

You seem kind of ancient.


48

00:03:45.350 --> 00:03:47.440

Ancient?


49

00:03:48.620 --> 00:03:51.240

- I should go. 

 - Don't go.


50

00:03:56.930 --> 00:03:59.560

Go. You might be late for class.


51

00:03:59.560 --> 00:04:01.380

I'm going to come back.


52

00:04:02.510 --> 00:04:05.790

Now that I've seen that face, I want to come back.


53

00:04:22.600 --> 00:04:25.620

<i>[5. (blank) 6.(blank) 7. Eun Dan Oh 8. Baek Gyeong</i> 

 <i>9. Kim Ae Il 10. (blank) 11. (blank) 12. Ahn Soo Chul]</i>


54

00:04:34.220 --> 00:04:38.500

<i>[13. Ha Ru (fading) 14. (blank) 15. Kim Yang Il 16. Kim Il Jin</i> 

 <i>17. (faded out) 18. (blank) 19. Lee Yang Sam 20. Lee Sam Jin]</i>


55

00:04:40.500 --> 00:04:43.480

<i>The writer began to erase this world.</i>


56

00:05:36.490 --> 00:05:38.070

What are you doing?


57

00:05:38.820 --> 00:05:41.460

- I'm writing a letter. 

 - A letter? 

<i>[Hi, Eun Dan Oh. From Ha Ru.]</i>


58

00:05:44.120 --> 00:05:48.210

Huh? This is your letter?


59

00:05:48.830 --> 00:05:51.460

You call this a letter, Ha Ru?


60

00:05:52.370 --> 00:05:54.620

That's too short. It's confusing.


61

00:05:54.620 --> 00:05:56.210

- Confusing? 

 - Yeah.


62

00:05:56.250 --> 00:05:59.150

The word "annyeong" can be used for both hello and goodbye.


63

00:05:59.150 --> 00:06:02.600

I want you to put in a lot of effort and write me something long.


64

00:06:02.600 --> 00:06:04.120

Okay?


65

00:06:04.650 --> 00:06:06.360

You write in a letter about what you wanted


66

00:06:06.360 --> 00:06:10.410

to say to the other person, but couldn't.  

<i>[Hi, Eun Dan Oh. From Ha Ru.]</i>


67

00:06:10.410 --> 00:06:12.390

Write those down.


68

00:06:13.820 --> 00:06:16.400

What are you doing? Hurry up and write.


69

00:06:16.460 --> 00:06:20.190

There are too many things I want to say.


70

00:06:20.190 --> 00:06:22.930

Like what? That I'm lovely, pretty, cute,


71

00:06:22.930 --> 00:06:25.620

- and that you like me so much? 

 - Yeah.


72

00:06:25.620 --> 00:06:28.820

I know. I know. Let's not write the obvious.


73

00:06:28.820 --> 00:06:33.200

No, I want you to write it down. Make it longer with more details next time.


74

00:06:40.440 --> 00:06:42.600

Ha Ru!


75

00:06:46.340 --> 00:06:48.040

Should I come in again?


76

00:06:48.040 --> 00:06:51.360

I'll act like I didn't know, so hide it the best you can. Okay?


77

00:06:55.660 --> 00:06:59.490

Oh my goodness! Ha Ru, I had no idea you were here.


78

00:06:59.490 --> 00:07:00.870

But what are you hiding down there?


79

00:07:00.870 --> 00:07:02.780

A matching couple item.


80

00:07:02.780 --> 00:07:06.420

Are you... doing this because of my list?


81

00:07:07.130 --> 00:07:09.580

You are. The letter, a matching couple item, and...


82

00:07:09.580 --> 00:07:11.670

...kiss 100 times.


83

00:07:12.220 --> 00:07:13.870

Hey, exclude that one.


84

00:07:13.870 --> 00:07:16.310

- Do you really want me to? 

 - No. Yes.


85

00:07:16.310 --> 00:07:18.340

No, no. Yes.


86

00:07:18.340 --> 00:07:21.580

Show me the matching couple item.


87

00:07:21.580 --> 00:07:23.740

I'll look forward to it.


88

00:07:40.040 --> 00:07:41.390

What is this?


89

00:07:41.390 --> 00:07:42.570

Our matching couple item.


90

00:07:42.570 --> 00:07:44.110

I... see.


91

00:07:44.110 --> 00:07:45.920

Isn't it pretty?


92

00:07:45.920 --> 00:07:48.120

Your taste is really on another level.


93

00:07:50.330 --> 00:07:52.870

Does that mean you like it?


94

00:07:55.850 --> 00:08:00.670

Hey! How can I not like it when you're looking at me like that?


95

00:08:09.060 --> 00:08:11.990

Why are you laughing? You opened your eyes, didn't you?


96

00:08:14.040 --> 00:08:17.760

Come on! Why are you laughing?


97

00:08:17.760 --> 00:08:19.280

Don't you ever...


98

00:08:19.280 --> 00:08:20.710

What?


99

00:08:20.710 --> 00:08:22.360

Forget it.


100

00:08:25.490 --> 00:08:28.070

Do it again.


101

00:08:44.650 --> 00:08:46.760

Hey, Eun Dan Oh!


102

00:08:47.450 --> 00:08:50.430

Look... Look at that necklace.


103

00:08:50.430 --> 00:08:53.540

This isn't even a birthday party at Seuli Kindergarten.


104

00:08:53.540 --> 00:08:57.780

If it was the real Dan Oh, she would've cursed immediately and thrown it in the trash.


105

00:09:02.090 --> 00:09:06.720

Oh my, is he trying to help her remember?


106

00:09:13.430 --> 00:09:15.770

Dan Oh! Dan Oh!


107

00:09:15.770 --> 00:09:18.600

This... Do you still not remember this?


108

00:09:18.600 --> 00:09:22.790

This! Don't you remember the flapping... the big one?


109

00:09:22.790 --> 00:09:27.070

Huh? That gaze is...


110

00:09:27.070 --> 00:09:30.300

Yeah, that Eun Dan Oh. The Eun Dan Oh you know.


111

00:09:30.300 --> 00:09:32.400

Friend!


112

00:09:35.770 --> 00:09:40.180

It's not fun to come to school when you guys are not here.


113

00:09:41.030 --> 00:09:45.180

If I'm not playing the violin, I'm walking to some strange music, you know?


114

00:09:45.180 --> 00:09:47.980

I know. A3's triangular walk.


115

00:09:47.980 --> 00:09:51.460

By the way, what are those?


116

00:09:51.460 --> 00:09:53.870

- Matching couple item. 

 - What?


117

00:09:54.680 --> 00:09:56.460

- (Was I not supposed to tell him?) 

- (Don't tell him.)


118

00:09:57.760 --> 00:10:01.590

Anyway! I've made up my mind.


119

00:10:01.590 --> 00:10:05.640

From now on, I'm going to be a great friend to you both. I declare this on the honor of A3.


120

00:10:05.640 --> 00:10:08.010

Seuli High School's three musketeers, cross!


121

00:10:10.610 --> 00:10:12.540

- Cross! 

 - Cross!


122

00:10:33.630 --> 00:10:36.230

I don't see it anymore.


123

00:10:36.230 --> 00:10:38.850

I wish I hadn't seen it.


124

00:10:40.040 --> 00:10:42.190

Why are you looking at me like that?


125

00:10:42.190 --> 00:10:43.180

Baek Gyeong.


126

00:10:43.180 --> 00:10:45.220

If you have something to say, make it quick.


127

00:10:45.220 --> 00:10:48.020

- Thanks. 

 - For what?


128

00:10:48.020 --> 00:10:50.190

For helping Dan Oh regain her memories.


129

00:10:50.190 --> 00:10:53.170

I don't think we're that close to be thanking each other.


130

00:10:54.070 --> 00:10:56.020

Then, can I ask you for a favor?


131

00:10:56.020 --> 00:10:58.360

No, you can't do that even more.


132

00:10:58.360 --> 00:11:02.950

My fiancée said she likes you, whether it's on stage or in the shadow.


133

00:11:03.820 --> 00:11:05.610

She was always like that.


134

00:11:05.610 --> 00:11:09.280

Once she sets her mind on something, she just goes for it without looking back.


135

00:11:09.280 --> 00:11:10.480

That sounds like her.


136

00:11:10.480 --> 00:11:13.860

What would you know? You've never seen her when she was little.


137

00:11:13.860 --> 00:11:19.130

I know that you're rude, whether it be on stage or in the shadow.


138

00:11:21.730 --> 00:11:24.570

I used to think Eun Dan Oh just had bad taste in men,


139

00:11:25.280 --> 00:11:27.640

but it seems she finally found her place.


140

00:11:31.060 --> 00:11:32.840

Both Eun Dan Oh...


141

00:11:34.220 --> 00:11:35.810

And you.


142

00:11:37.020 --> 00:11:38.630

And me.


143

00:11:51.990 --> 00:11:56.730

Ignore me. I just don't want to go to class.


144

00:11:58.600 --> 00:12:00.420

I don't want to.


145

00:12:01.130 --> 00:12:05.010

Gosh, you're such a terrible student, cutting class and all.


146

00:12:08.500 --> 00:12:10.760

This is where we met.


147

00:12:10.760 --> 00:12:13.300

We met inside the writer's world,


148

00:12:13.300 --> 00:12:16.200

as Eun Dan Oh and Baek Gyeong; an engaged couple.


149

00:12:16.200 --> 00:12:19.730

Although, we're here right now.


150

00:12:37.700 --> 00:12:38.590

What are you doing?


151

00:12:38.590 --> 00:12:42.030

The real Baek Gyeong and not the stage-one.


152

00:12:42.030 --> 00:12:43.960

I'll gift this to you.


153

00:12:45.770 --> 00:12:48.540

<i>[Baek Gyeong]</i>


154

00:12:48.540 --> 00:12:50.620

This is like you.


155

00:12:50.620 --> 00:12:54.050

You put your heart into the most useless gifts.


156

00:12:56.720 --> 00:12:58.390

<i>[Baek Gyeong]</i>


157

00:13:00.180 --> 00:13:04.050

Gosh, you rude little!


158

00:13:07.710 --> 00:13:12.630

Eun Dan Oh, I don't usually say thank you.


159

00:13:12.630 --> 00:13:14.880

No kidding.


160

00:13:17.450 --> 00:13:20.010

<i>[Baek Gyeong]</i>


161

00:13:21.100 --> 00:13:22.880

Thanks.


162

00:13:25.660 --> 00:13:28.000

See you on the next stage.


163

00:13:43.410 --> 00:13:45.910

- Yeo Joo Da. 

- Yes?


164

00:13:48.390 --> 00:13:50.100

What's this?


165

00:13:50.100 --> 00:13:51.860

Open it.


166

00:13:53.110 --> 00:13:54.860

Wow.


167

00:14:05.540 --> 00:14:07.610

How do I look?


168

00:14:07.610 --> 00:14:11.540

I have a knack for finding pretty things.


169

00:14:11.540 --> 00:14:13.860

When did you get this?


170

00:14:13.860 --> 00:14:15.880

I'm not sure.


171

00:14:15.880 --> 00:14:18.100

You're the only thing I think about,


172

00:14:18.100 --> 00:14:20.820

so I don't remember anything else.


173

00:14:20.820 --> 00:14:22.530

Nam Joo.


174

00:14:27.360 --> 00:14:29.120

Oh Nam Joo.


175

00:14:30.230 --> 00:14:32.750

You really don't remember?


176

00:14:32.750 --> 00:14:33.840

Remember what?


177

00:14:33.840 --> 00:14:36.690

This. When and where did you get this?


178

00:14:36.690 --> 00:14:38.430

I don't know.


179

00:14:38.430 --> 00:14:42.410

Before you're the heir of Seuline Fashion, you're a high school student.


180

00:14:42.410 --> 00:14:46.270

How could a student spend so much? You don't have a good sense of economy, do you?


181

00:14:47.190 --> 00:14:48.650

What?


182

00:14:50.630 --> 00:14:51.920

Here.


183

00:14:51.920 --> 00:14:53.760

<i>[Allowance Chart Book]</i>


184

00:14:53.760 --> 00:14:56.000

- What's this? 

 - It's an allowance chart book.


185

00:14:56.000 --> 00:14:57.450

Allowance chart book?


186

00:14:57.450 --> 00:15:02.120

Write in this and I'll check it. Okay?


187

00:15:02.120 --> 00:15:05.610

I'm going to turn you into a great man.


188

00:15:08.210 --> 00:15:11.140

All right. I'll try.


189

00:15:11.140 --> 00:15:13.700

Okay. Let's go.


190

00:15:18.970 --> 00:15:20.700

Nam Joo, you go in first.


191

00:15:20.700 --> 00:15:23.000

Okay.


192

00:15:26.990 --> 00:15:29.120

Not another step.


193

00:15:29.120 --> 00:15:31.710

Should I guess what you're planning to do?


194

00:15:31.710 --> 00:15:33.040

Why would you do that?


195

00:15:33.040 --> 00:15:35.120

Since I was just with Nam Joo,


196

00:15:35.120 --> 00:15:38.330

you can't lie that Nam Joo is looking for me or whatever.


197

00:15:38.330 --> 00:15:41.530

You'll probably spill water on the floor so I can slip,


198

00:15:41.530 --> 00:15:44.080

or ruin the flowers I was growing.


199

00:15:44.080 --> 00:15:47.680

Or perhaps, hide my gym uniform.


200

00:15:48.510 --> 00:15:51.070

I have another uniform in my locker.


201

00:15:51.070 --> 00:15:54.050

I'm sorry, but that flower is fake.


202

00:15:54.050 --> 00:15:56.660

Next time, pour oil on the floor.


203

00:15:56.660 --> 00:15:59.150

So I can definitely slip.


204

00:16:00.560 --> 00:16:03.340

Why don't you girls improve?


205

00:16:03.340 --> 00:16:05.480

It's too obvious and boring.


206

00:16:05.480 --> 00:16:07.560

Shin Sae Mi,


207

00:16:07.560 --> 00:16:13.800

if I were you, I'd find another hobby other than bullying.


208

00:16:15.870 --> 00:16:18.160

What are you guys doing?


209

00:16:18.880 --> 00:16:23.310

- And don't look too far for your boyfriend. 

 - What?


210

00:16:23.310 --> 00:16:26.020

I think it's better for you to find someone who likes you more,


211

00:16:26.020 --> 00:16:29.440

rather than the other way around because of your personality.


212

00:16:29.440 --> 00:16:34.770

Find someone who's always next to you and sincerely cares for you.


213

00:16:36.170 --> 00:16:38.860

That little! What do you know about me?


214

00:16:38.860 --> 00:16:41.380

She's so nosy.


215

00:16:43.070 --> 00:16:46.910

What happened? Why have you been so upset from the morning?


216

00:16:46.910 --> 00:16:48.350

Guys, I'm ending the broadcast.


217

00:16:48.350 --> 00:16:50.890

Just stay still!


218

00:16:51.570 --> 00:16:53.590

Are you okay?


219

00:16:53.590 --> 00:16:55.810

Why are you crying?


220

00:17:07.290 --> 00:17:08.890

Lee Do Hwa!


221

00:17:09.880 --> 00:17:11.320

Oh, hey, Joo Da.


222

00:17:11.320 --> 00:17:13.070

Don't act like you didn't see me.


223

00:17:13.070 --> 00:17:15.020

I wasn't.


224

00:17:17.380 --> 00:17:19.060

Oh?


225

00:17:19.060 --> 00:17:23.330

They're pretty and comfortable. I can still wear them, right?


226

00:17:25.490 --> 00:17:28.650

Although, I couldn't fly freely like this butterfly,


227

00:17:28.650 --> 00:17:32.710

you told me a small flutter of a butterfly can change someone's fate.


228

00:17:33.810 --> 00:17:36.960

Even though that fluttering didn't work for us,


229

00:17:36.960 --> 00:17:40.570

it was probably meaningful to another person. Right?


230

00:17:41.840 --> 00:17:45.050

What a shame. Can't the three of us just date?


231

00:17:45.050 --> 00:17:49.300

I can date you on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Nam Joo on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.


232

00:17:49.300 --> 00:17:52.600

And on Sundays, I'll spend time on myself.


233

00:17:53.630 --> 00:17:56.570

Wow, aren't you being too greedy?


234

00:17:56.570 --> 00:17:58.880

The female lead of a romance comic is usually like this.


235

00:17:58.880 --> 00:18:03.140

She weighs her love interests in a love triangle. Did you not know?


236

00:18:07.430 --> 00:18:10.040

My man must be waiting for me.


237

00:18:10.040 --> 00:18:14.000

I picked that up from Oh Nam Joo. I'm going to head out first, Lee Do Hwa.


238

00:18:19.400 --> 00:18:23.190

Yeo Joo Da, goodbye forever.


239

00:18:31.580 --> 00:18:34.720

The others should be here soon.


240

00:18:34.720 --> 00:18:36.600

Oh, you scared me!


241

00:18:36.600 --> 00:18:40.980

You should've told me if you were already here. You almost gave me a heart attack.


242

00:18:42.670 --> 00:18:47.010

I'm not doing this to make myself feel better. It's more of a ceremony.


243

00:18:47.010 --> 00:18:48.930

- Ceremony? 

 - Yeah.


244

00:18:51.020 --> 00:18:52.840

Great. He's here.


245

00:18:54.630 --> 00:18:56.460

- Where are you going? Come inside. 

 - Let go of me.


246

00:18:56.460 --> 00:18:58.200

I'm going—


247

00:18:59.900 --> 00:19:02.820

Stop overreacting.


248

00:19:03.670 --> 00:19:06.380

Stop right there!


249

00:19:09.630 --> 00:19:12.650

Sit down when I'm saying it nicely.


250

00:19:14.980 --> 00:19:17.020

You, too!


251

00:19:22.370 --> 00:19:24.730

Eat up.


252

00:19:24.730 --> 00:19:26.850

What's that?


253

00:19:26.850 --> 00:19:30.570

You guys liked them in "Trumpet Creeper."


254

00:19:33.870 --> 00:19:39.160

There are some things that should be forgotten, but our memories are really cruel.


255

00:19:40.000 --> 00:19:42.050

That must've been why we suffered a lot.


256

00:19:42.050 --> 00:19:45.290

Stop beating around the bush.


257

00:19:45.290 --> 00:19:50.210

We had quite a history in the previous work. Although, it wasn't something we had control over.


258

00:19:50.210 --> 00:19:53.190

Let's just call this a ceremony.


259

00:19:53.910 --> 00:19:59.580

There's no reasoning behind it. We will leave this world when we have to.


260

00:19:59.580 --> 00:20:04.410

From now on, let's stop being angry and hating each other.


261

00:20:05.650 --> 00:20:09.040

I shouldn't have meddled in the first place.


262

00:20:11.340 --> 00:20:14.550

Let's put our past behind us.


263

00:20:28.890 --> 00:20:32.760

The writer is too cruel. You guys are only 18.


264

00:20:32.760 --> 00:20:35.990

- How old are you, then? 

 - It's a secret.


265

00:20:46.510 --> 00:20:48.400

Ha Ru.


266

00:20:54.240 --> 00:20:58.350

That's strange. You called me by my name.


267

00:21:02.260 --> 00:21:04.650

It's been tough, right?


268

00:21:08.340 --> 00:21:10.270

Farewell.


269

00:21:17.840 --> 00:21:19.820

I'll get going.


270

00:21:42.180 --> 00:21:45.990

Whenever you're alone, you have the same look on your face.


271

00:21:45.990 --> 00:21:48.220

How do I look?


272

00:21:48.220 --> 00:21:51.590

You look sad... and lonely.


273

00:21:51.590 --> 00:21:56.730

Lonely? I was always alone to begin with.


274

00:21:56.730 --> 00:22:02.220

It doesn't change anything if I feel lonelier or less lonely.


275

00:22:02.960 --> 00:22:07.330

Eun Dan Oh told me... to find the real Baek Gyeong.


276

00:22:07.330 --> 00:22:11.270

I know the real you. Should I tell you?


277

00:22:12.200 --> 00:22:17.510

You probably don't remember, but in "Trumpet Creeper," you were affectionate, friendly,


278

00:22:17.510 --> 00:22:20.420

and adorable.


279

00:22:20.420 --> 00:22:23.010

You're just making up stuff because I can't remember.


280

00:22:23.010 --> 00:22:26.280

You were always lonely.


281

00:22:31.270 --> 00:22:34.890

That's the look you always had.


282

00:22:53.530 --> 00:22:56.070

You can't throw trash away here.


283

00:22:56.070 --> 00:22:59.440

It's going to disappear by the next scene anyway.


284

00:23:01.180 --> 00:23:03.090

All right, then.


285

00:23:04.630 --> 00:23:08.670

I'll remember everything about you in this story.


286

00:23:10.870 --> 00:23:15.680

I'm glad that the writer drew me as your younger brother in this story.


287

00:23:15.680 --> 00:23:18.650

That's the funniest thing you've ever told me.


288

00:23:18.650 --> 00:23:21.950

I'm saying that I'm always by your side.


289

00:23:21.950 --> 00:23:23.930

I don't need you, punk.


290

00:23:23.930 --> 00:23:27.730

You can't be honest, just like both now and then.


291

00:23:37.170 --> 00:23:39.190

I think something went in my eye.


292

00:23:39.190 --> 00:23:41.970

Really? Let me blow your eye.


293

00:23:47.030 --> 00:23:48.460

Lee Do Hwa!


294

00:23:48.460 --> 00:23:50.320

Oh, hyung.


295

00:23:53.010 --> 00:23:54.170

What is this?


296

00:23:54.170 --> 00:23:56.210

It's delicious, though.


297

00:23:57.200 --> 00:23:58.930

Are we having stir-fried dried squid today?


298

00:23:58.930 --> 00:24:01.760

I momentarily forgot that you are a member of A3.


299

00:24:01.760 --> 00:24:06.180

You! You are banned from getting close to Su Hyang.


300

00:24:07.700 --> 00:24:08.930

Su Hyang?


301

00:24:08.930 --> 00:24:10.890

When did... you two get so close?


302

00:24:10.890 --> 00:24:14.420

I sometimes go to the cafeteria to hang out.


303

00:24:14.420 --> 00:24:17.310

- Why? 

- To keep an eye on him?


304

00:24:25.970 --> 00:24:28.640

What is the meaning behind your eyes right now?


305

00:24:28.640 --> 00:24:31.400

There are a couple of things that you can't hide.


306

00:24:31.400 --> 00:24:33.760

They are coughs and love.


307

00:24:33.760 --> 00:24:37.060

Right now, your eyes are—


308

00:25:25.170 --> 00:25:29.960

You're getting punished... for changing my brother's stage.


309

00:25:33.930 --> 00:25:38.110

Your name got erased.


310

00:25:38.110 --> 00:25:40.340

You're an extra who interrupted the stage.


311

00:25:40.340 --> 00:25:41.710

I know.


312

00:25:41.710 --> 00:25:46.370

Aren't you scared? I think it would be really scary.


313

00:25:46.370 --> 00:25:53.440

It's scary. When I think about how much time I might have left, it scares...


314

00:25:53.440 --> 00:25:55.850

and frightens me.


315

00:25:55.850 --> 00:25:59.910

However, I feel okay when I think about Dan Oh.


316

00:26:01.060 --> 00:26:03.960

The time Dan Oh and I spent together will be forever.


317

00:26:03.960 --> 00:26:07.990

The love that Dan Oh gave me won't disappear after


318

00:26:07.990 --> 00:26:12.380

the story ends and after I disappear.


319

00:26:13.220 --> 00:26:16.320

Don't you regret it?


320

00:26:19.500 --> 00:26:23.300

Not at all. I've never regretted it.


321

00:26:23.300 --> 00:26:30.210

I always thought that since the writer created this world, we never had a choice.


322

00:26:30.210 --> 00:26:33.150

I thought acting according to how I was drawn was my fate.


323

00:26:33.150 --> 00:26:38.550

However, you chose your own fate. That's why the story changed.


324

00:26:38.550 --> 00:26:41.460

I envy your courage.


325

00:26:41.460 --> 00:26:44.380

You turned what happened in the shadow real.


326

00:26:45.170 --> 00:26:50.070

Dan Oh probably regained her memory because you tried changing the fate


327

00:26:50.070 --> 00:26:53.900

that the writer decided for us in "Trumpet Creeper" and "Secret," right?


328

00:26:53.900 --> 00:26:56.870

I made my decision, too.


329

00:26:56.870 --> 00:27:02.160

I'm going to be by my brother's side until the very last scene the writer draws.


330

00:27:04.250 --> 00:27:11.380

I sincerely hope that you're with someone special in your last scene, too.


331

00:27:22.890 --> 00:27:26.370

<i>[Dan Oh and Ha Ru's list: 1)Write a letter to each other - Done, 2)Get a matching couple item - Done, 3)Kiss 100 times - Done, 4)Give each other an unforgettable gift - Going to be done, 5)When we're 20, meet at the 300 yr. tree on October 10]</i>


332

00:27:31.090 --> 00:27:35.830

"This is my gift of time to you, Ha Ru."


333

00:27:35.830 --> 00:27:38.600

Eun Dan Oh, you're such a romantic!


334

00:27:38.600 --> 00:27:40.570

What is that?


335

00:27:41.530 --> 00:27:42.330

It's nothing.


336

00:27:42.330 --> 00:27:45.110

What do you mean? That was definitely a men's watch. Is it for—


337

00:27:45.110 --> 00:27:46.840

It's mine. Mine.


338

00:27:46.840 --> 00:27:49.360

I-I'm... going to wear it.


339

00:27:52.590 --> 00:27:54.660

What's with you two?


340

00:27:56.420 --> 00:27:57.370

What happened, Shin Sae Mi?


341

00:27:57.370 --> 00:27:59.930

What is? Wait for me!


342

00:27:59.930 --> 00:28:01.970

What's going on?


343

00:28:10.100 --> 00:28:12.920

This is Ha Ru's locker.


344

00:28:15.720 --> 00:28:17.400

<i>Eun Dan Oh, what are you doing? Hurry up!</i>


345

00:28:17.400 --> 00:28:19.800

Okay!


346

00:28:19.800 --> 00:28:22.390

Ha Ru will be surprised, won't he?