"Extraordinary You" KDrama Script: Ep32 (English)

2

00:00:06.750 --> 00:00:09.080

Ha Ru!

<i>[Last Episode]</i>


3

00:00:11.170 --> 00:00:13.010

- You're here? 

 - Yeah.


4

00:00:18.350 --> 00:00:22.890

You see, it fell on the ground on my way here.


5

00:00:24.660 --> 00:00:27.470

I've given this some thought.


6

00:00:27.470 --> 00:00:30.400

Although you said the lines and situations of the previous work are repeated,


7

00:00:30.400 --> 00:00:33.040

I don't think everything went according to how the writer wanted.


8

00:00:33.040 --> 00:00:37.380

We finally got to say the things we wanted to say and hear in the


9

00:00:37.380 --> 00:00:39.550

scenes that the writer drew.


10

00:00:39.550 --> 00:00:43.310

We remembered those lines because that's what we wanted to say off stage.


11

00:00:43.310 --> 00:00:47.080

We wanted to tell each other how we really feel.


12

00:00:56.360 --> 00:00:58.270

- Ha Ru. 

 - Yeah?


13

00:00:58.270 --> 00:01:00.840

Don't look at me for a second.


14

00:01:01.960 --> 00:01:03.580

All right.


15

00:01:04.710 --> 00:01:06.670

Do you like me?


16

00:01:07.150 --> 00:01:08.250

Yeah.


17

00:01:09.680 --> 00:01:11.600

I don't.


18

00:01:14.270 --> 00:01:16.240

I love you.


19

00:01:17.730 --> 00:01:19.960

Thank you for giving


20

00:01:19.960 --> 00:01:23.930

a mere extra the gift of first love.


21

00:01:23.930 --> 00:01:26.090

I love you, Ha Ru.


22

00:01:31.300 --> 00:01:33.040

I love you, too.


23

00:01:45.790 --> 00:01:47.650

Hold on a second.


24

00:02:02.750 --> 00:02:04.560

Ha Ru!


25

00:02:33.870 --> 00:02:36.150

Everyone, Nam Joo has something he wants to say!


26

00:02:36.150 --> 00:02:38.240

<i>What is it?</i>


27

00:02:42.480 --> 00:02:45.320

I enjoyed being in the same class with you all for a year.


28

00:02:45.320 --> 00:02:49.240

Most of all, Year 2 Class 7 was more special to me


29

00:02:50.390 --> 00:02:54.150

because I was able to make precious memories with Yeo Joo Da.


30

00:02:54.150 --> 00:02:56.020

<i>What was that?</i>


31

00:02:56.020 --> 00:02:58.150

<i>That's too much.</i>


32

00:03:01.160 --> 00:03:06.920

<i>"Look at the I." "with my look?"</i>


33

00:03:06.920 --> 00:03:11.610

<i>"At this time" "love with..."</i>


34

00:03:11.610 --> 00:03:13.920

<i>"someone else."</i>


35

00:03:13.920 --> 00:03:19.860

<i>"The letters seriously say..." "that I like you so much at first."</i>


36

00:03:22.610 --> 00:03:26.170

Yeo Joo Da. Read it.


37

00:03:26.170 --> 00:03:28.310

"Look at the I with my look?"


38

00:03:28.310 --> 00:03:31.480

"At this time, love with someone else?"


39

00:03:31.480 --> 00:03:33.550

She must be dating someone else.


40

00:03:33.550 --> 00:03:37.480

She must only watch movies with Oh Nam Joo. This is very serious.


41

00:03:38.740 --> 00:03:41.210

"I love you so much."


42

00:03:45.260 --> 00:03:47.060

What is she saying all of a sudden?


43

00:03:47.060 --> 00:03:50.810

Hey! Hey!  Read just the first letters vertically.


44

00:03:50.810 --> 00:03:54.690

"Look at the back letters."


45

00:03:54.690 --> 00:04:01.930

"Look at the middle letters. I love you so much!"


46

00:04:01.930 --> 00:04:06.070

<i>Oh my goodness!</i>


47

00:04:08.150 --> 00:04:10.890

Yeo Joo Da, my 18th year was filled with only you.


48

00:04:10.890 --> 00:04:12.780

Nam Joo...


49

00:04:15.810 --> 00:04:17.690

From now on, the only woman for me is...


50

00:04:17.690 --> 00:04:21.070

- Yeo Joo Da!

- Yeo Joo Da!


51

00:04:22.920 --> 00:04:27.070

- My goodness. Hey, that was cool. 

- So envious of them.


52

00:04:50.400 --> 00:04:52.650

Ha Ru, it's strange. It keeps...


53

00:04:52.650 --> 00:04:54.370

Dan Oh.


54

00:04:58.660 --> 00:05:00.330

We need to go.


55

00:05:17.610 --> 00:05:19.310

Dan Oh.


56

00:05:22.280 --> 00:05:24.400

Your scar...


57

00:05:25.230 --> 00:05:29.720

This means so much. You got it trying to save me.


58

00:05:29.720 --> 00:05:32.600

No. No. It can't disappear. You need to remember.


59

00:05:32.600 --> 00:05:38.480

Dan Oh, I wasn't able to protect you back then,


60

00:05:38.480 --> 00:05:41.810

but I'm glad your fate changed this time.


61

00:05:44.780 --> 00:05:50.250

I'm sorry I can't be with you in the last scene.


62

00:06:03.800 --> 00:06:07.470

Dan Oh, don't cry.


63

00:06:08.560 --> 00:06:12.140

Today is the happiest day for me.


64

00:06:12.140 --> 00:06:16.580

Because you are my beginning and my end.


65

00:06:28.480 --> 00:06:31.760

Call my name.


66

00:06:34.010 --> 00:06:38.380

Dan Oh. My name.


67

00:06:41.400 --> 00:06:43.120

Ha Ru.


68

00:06:49.520 --> 00:06:51.320

Ha Ru.


69

00:06:52.730 --> 00:06:54.440

Dan Oh.


70

00:07:14.180 --> 00:07:17.670

Ha Ru. Ha Ru.


71

00:07:18.690 --> 00:07:23.120

Ha Ru. Ha Ru...


72

00:07:31.340 --> 00:07:33.590

Ha Ru...


73

00:08:06.320 --> 00:08:08.160

Ha Ru.


74

00:08:09.890 --> 00:08:13.880

Ha Ru... Ha Ru...


75

00:08:16.940 --> 00:08:20.620

<i>[One year later]</i>


76

00:08:45.120 --> 00:08:47.320

<i>[Seuli High School 115th Graduation Ceremony]</i>


77

00:08:47.320 --> 00:08:49.970

<i>- Start.

- I'll draw on his nose.</i>


78

00:08:52.900 --> 00:08:56.920

When I think about the time I blew those balloons, I get so stressed out that I can't sleep.


79

00:08:56.920 --> 00:09:01.930

I know. Thanks to him, I became a long-distance runner. Hey, draw more on that side.


80

00:09:01.930 --> 00:09:03.280

I think we look more handsome than him.


81

00:09:03.280 --> 00:09:05.760

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.


82

00:09:05.760 --> 00:09:09.050

- It's Oh Nam Joo! 

 - What? Where? Where?


83

00:09:09.050 --> 00:09:11.520

- It wasn't me. 

 - Me neither.


84

00:09:11.520 --> 00:09:15.180

Hey, is Nam Joo a joke to you?


85

00:09:15.180 --> 00:09:17.030

No. I never thought that.


86

00:09:17.030 --> 00:09:19.610

Of course not. He's number one of Seuli High School.


87

00:09:19.610 --> 00:09:21.350

Erase it.


88

00:09:21.350 --> 00:09:23.020

- What?

- I told you to erase it.


89

00:09:23.020 --> 00:09:24.480

Who are you to say that?


90

00:09:24.480 --> 00:09:29.670

Me? I'm... the girlfriend of Seuli High School's number one.


91

00:09:31.800 --> 00:09:34.430

She started to feel like the number one at some point.


92

00:09:34.430 --> 00:09:38.730

Gosh... seriously. I'm so frustrated with Oh Nam Joo and Yeo Joo Da!


93

00:09:38.730 --> 00:09:40.430

Hey, let's quickly erase it!


94

00:09:40.430 --> 00:09:42.630

It's Nam Joo!


95

00:09:42.630 --> 00:09:45.470

What are we going to do now that we won't be able to see him after graduation?


96

00:09:45.470 --> 00:09:48.020

That's why you should take photos.


97

00:09:50.970 --> 00:09:53.140

What are you doing, wifey?


98

00:09:55.510 --> 00:09:56.540

What are you doing?


99

00:09:56.540 --> 00:09:59.580

Nam Joo tortured you all throughout this year.


100

00:09:59.580 --> 00:10:03.170

I should relieve my stress by doing this.


101

00:10:03.170 --> 00:10:05.380

Wife.


102

00:10:05.380 --> 00:10:07.180

I promised you that I'd take care of you.


103

00:10:07.180 --> 00:10:08.340

Seriously?


104

00:10:08.340 --> 00:10:11.740

I don't need you to go to that extent. Let's take a picture together.


105

00:10:11.740 --> 00:10:16.270

- With me? 

 - Yes. 

-  That's not hard to do. Let's take a picture.


106

00:10:17.390 --> 00:10:18.850

<i>[Horvard University]

[Park Mo Bum] </i>


107

00:10:18.850 --> 00:10:22.190

Make sure it comes out nice, Class President.


108

00:10:23.550 --> 00:10:27.510

I'm so proud of you, Park Mo Beom. You studied so hard these past three years.


109

00:10:27.510 --> 00:10:29.820

And now, you bring honor to Seuli High School.


110

00:10:29.820 --> 00:10:33.830

- Don't pretend you don't know me when you become famous.

- Okay.


111

00:10:33.830 --> 00:10:38.610

You have the most followers but you didn't follow me back.


112

00:10:38.610 --> 00:10:40.940

Being an "influancer" is not an easy job.


113

00:10:40.940 --> 00:10:42.660

Nope. It's "influencer."


114

00:10:42.660 --> 00:10:45.720

Ae Ri, you're an amazing friend.


115

00:10:45.720 --> 00:10:47.560

You're impressive. Let's give her a round of applause.


116

00:10:47.560 --> 00:10:52.360

I don't need applause. Anyway, did you register to have your name changed?


117

00:10:52.360 --> 00:10:54.560

I gave it some thought.


118

00:10:54.560 --> 00:10:57.640

The name Ae Sam is cute and nice.


119

00:10:59.140 --> 00:11:01.210

- Have you seen Eun Dan Oh?

- Oh?


120

00:11:01.210 --> 00:11:04.010

- Eun Dan Oh.

- Dan Oh... was just here.


121

00:11:04.010 --> 00:11:05.610

She left earlier.


122

00:11:05.610 --> 00:11:09.530

Ahn Soo Chul! I told you to take it using the filter.


123

00:11:09.530 --> 00:11:12.650

I did. Look at it!


124

00:11:13.500 --> 00:11:15.720

Seriously.


125

00:11:19.320 --> 00:11:24.830

<i>[Dan Oh and Ha Ru's list: 1)Write a letter to each other  - Done, 2)Get a matching couple item - Done, 3)Kiss 100 times - Done, 4)Give each other an unforgettable gift: Going to be done, 5)When we're 20, meet at the 300 yr. tree on October 10]</i>


126

00:11:27.570 --> 00:11:29.690

You were here.


127

00:11:33.870 --> 00:11:35.810

Chairman Eun is here.


128

00:11:35.810 --> 00:11:37.160

I'll be there.


129

00:11:37.160 --> 00:11:42.640

You should smile. It's a good day.


130

00:11:43.540 --> 00:11:46.740

Of course, it's a good day.


131

00:11:47.550 --> 00:11:49.550

I'll go first.


132

00:12:06.180 --> 00:12:09.750

You're finally here. We've been waiting here for a while now.


133

00:12:09.750 --> 00:12:13.160

Now that we're all here, should I start?


134

00:12:13.160 --> 00:12:14.790

What?


135

00:12:19.510 --> 00:12:24.760

To my beloved A3, I remember the day when we first met.


136

00:12:24.760 --> 00:12:26.850

We were in Forsythia Class at Seuli Kindergarten.


137

00:12:26.850 --> 00:12:31.500

Nam Joo couldn't write yet.


138

00:12:31.500 --> 00:12:35.810

Baek Gyeong looked unhappy back then as well.


139

00:12:35.810 --> 00:12:38.820

And me, the cutest boy, Lee Do Hwa.


140

00:12:38.820 --> 00:12:41.120

From the first moment we met, I knew


141

00:12:41.120 --> 00:12:45.320

we would be good friends.


142

00:12:45.320 --> 00:12:48.620

I had such a great time thanks to you guys. I will never forget you.


143

00:12:48.620 --> 00:12:53.950

Lee Do Hwa, why do you sound like you're going somewhere far away?


144

00:12:53.950 --> 00:12:56.080

I should at least do this much since we're graduating.


145

00:12:56.080 --> 00:12:58.490

Graduation isn't a big deal.


146

00:12:58.490 --> 00:13:02.210

Even after we graduate, A3 is always A3.


147

00:13:03.580 --> 00:13:05.510

My boys.


148

00:13:06.400 --> 00:13:11.220

He's right. A3 shines the brightest when we're all together.


149

00:13:11.220 --> 00:13:14.720

Wow, Baek Gyeong. This isn't even the stage and you're saying that?


150

00:13:14.720 --> 00:13:16.510

Stage?


151

00:13:18.880 --> 00:13:25.620

So what I'm saying is, you always seem like the main character of the stage.


152

00:13:25.620 --> 00:13:28.950

- Thanks. 

- When did you ever thank anyone?


153

00:13:30.080 --> 00:13:34.350

You guys, you're all grown up!


154

00:13:34.350 --> 00:13:39.600

I'm saying this on A3's honor. We'll always be together.


155

00:13:41.060 --> 00:13:45.170

Yeah. That's right, Oh Nam Joo.


156

00:13:47.100 --> 00:13:52.840

Hey. Come here! I'm happy to have you guys.


157

00:13:54.370 --> 00:13:57.630

<i>- Hurry up!

- Hurry up!</i>


158

00:13:57.630 --> 00:13:58.690

<i>Don't cry!</i>


159

00:13:58.690 --> 00:14:00.090

<i>- Make a V sign. 

 - Hurry up!</i>


160

00:14:00.090 --> 00:14:02.200

<i>- What was that?

 - What?</i>


161

00:14:02.200 --> 00:14:04.200

<i>- Look at that.

- Come on, guys.</i>


162

00:14:04.200 --> 00:14:06.110

<i>Who wants to take a photo?</i>


163

00:14:06.110 --> 00:14:09.900

I try not to let them grow on me, but I fail every time.


164

00:14:09.900 --> 00:14:12.040

Why do you sound like an old man?


165

00:14:12.040 --> 00:14:15.320

You're standing here alone once again.


166

00:14:17.310 --> 00:14:18.990

Do you want to take a picture together?


167

00:14:18.990 --> 00:14:23.000

It's fine. I don't want to leave anything behind.


168

00:14:23.000 --> 00:14:26.970

So what? It's the last page anyway.


169

00:14:32.560 --> 00:14:38.120

I thought I'd be happy just looking at you, but I was wrong.


170

00:14:38.120 --> 00:14:43.070

I was just going to look from afar, but it's too hard.


171

00:14:43.070 --> 00:14:45.010

Su Hyang...


172

00:14:49.180 --> 00:14:54.710

It's been a long time since you called my name.


173

00:14:58.120 --> 00:15:01.170

Congratulations on graduating from this world.


174

00:15:04.210 --> 00:15:07.450

You became more emotional while I was away.


175

00:15:08.880 --> 00:15:10.820

I've missed you.


176

00:15:22.850 --> 00:15:26.400

Everyone, gather to the center!


177

00:15:26.400 --> 00:15:28.540

- Hurry up!

 - Gather here.


178

00:15:28.540 --> 00:15:31.230

We're taking a photo.


179

00:15:32.500 --> 00:15:36.400

Attention! On a good day like this, you need a violin performance.


180

00:15:36.400 --> 00:15:38.000

- That'd be great! 

 - Yes!


181

00:15:38.000 --> 00:15:39.860

Don't be so old school.


182

00:15:39.860 --> 00:15:43.840

Forget about the violin. Let's take a picture together instead.


183

00:15:43.840 --> 00:15:45.550

I'm not in your class, though.


184

00:15:45.550 --> 00:15:48.880

- It's fine.

- Do Hwa, come here.


185

00:15:52.390 --> 00:15:53.910

Come on.


186

00:15:53.910 --> 00:15:56.480

See? I told you that Yeo Joo Da is Seuli High School's number one.


187

00:15:56.480 --> 00:16:01.990

Yeo Joo Da?! Let's take good care of her.


188

00:16:01.990 --> 00:16:05.920

- All right. Let's gather a bit closer. 

- Okay 

- Gather closer.


189

00:16:05.920 --> 00:16:08.710

- Look over here! The timer is set on 5 seconds. 

- Okay.


190

00:16:08.710 --> 00:16:11.260

Hurry up and get over here, Ahn Soo Chul!


191

00:16:13.370 --> 00:16:19.320

Five, four, three, two, one!


192

00:16:19.320 --> 00:16:21.020

<i>Dan Oh!</i>


193

00:16:29.480 --> 00:16:33.330

<i>[Ha Ru]</i>


194

00:16:54.850 --> 00:16:58.200

I don't think I properly congratulated you.


195

00:17:00.020 --> 00:17:03.610

Congratulations on graduating, Eun Dan Oh.


196

00:17:04.750 --> 00:17:07.620

Congratulations on graduating, Baek Gyeong.


197

00:17:11.130 --> 00:17:12.910

Eun Dan Oh.


198

00:17:16.310 --> 00:17:17.920

Thank you.


199

00:17:18.840 --> 00:17:22.370

What was that? You said you didn't know how to thank people.


200

00:17:23.550 --> 00:17:28.340

If I don't say it now, I don't think when I'll be able to.


201

00:17:31.640 --> 00:17:33.220

Me too.


202

00:17:38.130 --> 00:17:40.430

Thank you, too, Gyeong.


203

00:17:42.880 --> 00:17:44.660

Farewell.


204

00:19:18.370 --> 00:19:23.400

<i>[Hi, Eun Dan Oh. From, Ha Ru]</i>


205

00:20:30.160 --> 00:20:32.230

<i>[Ha Ru, congratulations on graduating! 

From 19 year-old Dan Oh]</i>


206

00:20:32.230 --> 00:20:39.780

<i>[Diploma] 

 [Name: Eun Dan Oh] 

 [Ha Ru]</i>


207

00:20:40.220 --> 00:20:41.690

Yeo Joo Da,


208

00:20:42.550 --> 00:20:45.350

- do you know what my biggest secret is? 

 - What is it?


209

00:20:45.350 --> 00:20:47.960

It's not I'm not the biological son of Seuline's chairman...


210

00:20:47.970 --> 00:20:49.930

or that I'm easily scared.


211

00:20:50.700 --> 00:20:53.760

Loving you was my biggest secret.


212

00:20:54.560 --> 00:20:56.790

<i>- He's such a romantic.</i> 

 <i>- That's so cool.</i>


213

00:20:56.830 --> 00:20:58.260

Nam Joo...


214

00:20:58.260 --> 00:21:01.040

<i> -He's such a romantic.</i> 

 <i>- He's so cool.</i>


215

00:21:02.130 --> 00:21:03.460

<i>- That was so romantic.</i> 

<i> - How romantic.</i>


216

00:21:03.460 --> 00:21:04.740

<i>That was so romantic.</i>


217

00:21:04.780 --> 00:21:06.040

<i>Wow!</i>


218

00:21:31.640 --> 00:21:34.520

Dan Oh's Day?


219

00:21:37.010 --> 00:21:39.570

What is this? It's so childish.


220

00:21:56.200 --> 00:22:01.820

♫ <i>The first moment that I met you</i> ♫


221

00:22:02.890 --> 00:22:08.450

♫ <i>That breathtaking memory</i> ♫


222

00:22:09.550 --> 00:22:14.570

♫ <i>I remember the day my heart tightened</i> ♫


223

00:22:14.570 --> 00:22:21.690

♫ <i> wondering if you heard or found out</i> ♫


224

00:22:21.690 --> 00:22:24.570

♫ <i>To me, </i> ♫


225

00:22:24.570 --> 00:22:28.490

♫ <i>you're my first love  every day</i> ♫


226

00:22:28.490 --> 00:22:33.960

<i>[I hope this becomes

an unforgettable gift for Dan Oh.]

♫ <i>Whether it be spring or snow, I'll wait for you just like this</i> ♫</i>


227

00:22:36.180 --> 00:22:39.710

♫ <i>The days my heart were fluttering</i> ♫


228

00:22:39.710 --> 00:22:42.980

♫ <i>That night we were drunk</i> ♫


229

00:22:43.020 --> 00:22:48.820

<i>[I hope this becomes

an unforgettable gift for Dan Oh.]

♫ <i>My heart is strange whenever the wind blows</i> ♫</i>


230

00:22:48.820 --> 00:22:50.950

♫ <i>Like always</i> ♫


231

00:22:52.290 --> 00:22:54.700

Thank you, Ha Ru.


232

00:22:55.490 --> 00:23:01.880

For being my first love. For being my fate.


233

00:23:06.420 --> 00:23:09.870

Also...


234

00:23:33.790 --> 00:23:37.310

<i> I was just joking.</i>


235

00:23:38.370 --> 00:23:40.810

<i>Let's go together.</i>


236

00:23:57.840 --> 00:24:02.260

Heidegger claims that our existence is thrown into time.


237

00:24:02.260 --> 00:24:04.710

When something or someone exists, it means


238

00:24:04.710 --> 00:24:09.820

it's thrown into the world regardless of his or her will.


239

00:24:10.780 --> 00:24:12.460

Professor!


240

00:24:12.460 --> 00:24:15.460

Then, does Heidegger think that we, humans, exist out of coincidences?


241

00:24:15.500 --> 00:24:17.750

That is a good question.


242

00:24:17.750 --> 00:24:21.180

The world was already created regardless of one's will.


243

00:24:21.180 --> 00:24:26.380

He claims that depending on what relationship you make with the world,  you can create your own meanings.


244

00:24:26.380 --> 00:24:28.700

We go on with our lives in this current world.


245

00:24:28.700 --> 00:24:31.250

As we love, suffer, and die...


246

00:24:31.270 --> 00:24:34.040

We're living in a real-world according to Heidegger.


247

00:24:34.040 --> 00:24:38.150

He's saying all of us are individuals that make up


248

00:24:38.150 --> 00:24:42.200

and exist in the world.


249

00:24:47.800 --> 00:24:52.590

<i>[We are thrown into time.]</i>


250

00:24:53.200 --> 00:24:55.080

Good job. All right.


251

00:24:55.080 --> 00:24:57.090

Good job.


252

00:24:57.140 --> 00:24:58.730

- Wait. Wait. Wait.

- What is this?


253

00:24:59.920 --> 00:25:01.940

Oh, student.


254

00:25:01.940 --> 00:25:03.690

Yes?


255

00:25:06.110 --> 00:25:08.270

<i>[Campus Note]</i>


256

00:25:08.270 --> 00:25:12.230

Ah... yes. Thank you.


257

00:25:14.180 --> 00:25:17.400

Sae Mi! Senior Soo Chul is going to treat us out today, are you going to go?


258

00:25:17.400 --> 00:25:19.900

I see. The senior who resumed his studies?


259

00:25:19.900 --> 00:25:24.570

To be honest... he's so handsome. I heard he's the top of his class and he gets good grades, too.


260

00:25:24.570 --> 00:25:25.950

She fell for him hard.


261

00:25:25.950 --> 00:25:28.100

But why is he buying meals all the time?


262

00:25:28.100 --> 00:25:30.490

Because he's interested in me.


263

00:25:30.490 --> 00:25:32.930

More than anything, I think he's totally into me.


264

00:25:34.690 --> 00:25:36.450

Hi.


265

00:25:37.730 --> 00:25:40.450

What does our Sae Mi want to eat today?


266

00:25:40.450 --> 00:25:43.540

Why don't I treat you guys to a delicious meal today?


267

00:25:44.300 --> 00:25:47.900

Guo Bao Rou? Aglio e Olio?


268

00:25:47.900 --> 00:25:50.030

[Hani University]

Okay then. Let's eat olio pasta.


269

00:25:58.140 --> 00:25:59.740

The weather is great today.


270

00:26:01.740 --> 00:26:04.750

- Who is he?

- He's the FT in early childhood education.


271

00:26:04.750 --> 00:26:05.770

FT?


272

00:26:05.770 --> 00:26:07.990

Fashion Terrorist.


273

00:26:07.990 --> 00:26:10.590

Oh my goodness. Look at the way he's dressed.


274

00:26:10.590 --> 00:26:12.260

It's so awful.


275

00:26:12.260 --> 00:26:15.250

Senior! You should give him some tips.


276

00:26:15.250 --> 00:26:17.710

Are you indirectly flirting with me?


277

00:26:17.710 --> 00:26:20.610

You're right. I do have a good sense of fashion.


278

00:26:20.610 --> 00:26:23.070

The rolled-up jeans aren't a bad choice though.


279

00:26:29.660 --> 00:26:32.120

He's kind of handsome, though.


280

00:26:32.120 --> 00:26:35.110

Goodness. Jesus. Not my style.


281

00:26:35.110 --> 00:26:37.360

What do you like about him? Have you gone crazy?


282

00:27:25.870 --> 00:27:27.770

Here.


283

00:27:30.260 --> 00:27:33.830

<i>[The Duino Elegies]</i>


284

00:27:40.420 --> 00:27:42.170

- Ugh. That's gross.

  - What?


285

00:27:42.170 --> 00:27:43.790

Ting, ting ,ting, ting,


286

00:27:43.850 --> 00:27:47.850

Tang, tang, tang, tang.

Ting, ting, tang, tang, frypan game!


287

00:27:47.870 --> 00:27:49.970

Ae Il, two. Ae Il, Ae Il.


288

00:27:49.970 --> 00:27:51.430

Yang Il, four.


289

00:27:51.430 --> 00:27:53.720

Come on, Yang Il!


290

00:27:53.720 --> 00:27:55.270

I'll get... going now.


291

00:27:55.270 --> 00:27:57.470

Gosh, you and your studies.


292

00:27:57.470 --> 00:27:59.080

I have to turn in my report by tomorrow.


293

00:27:59.080 --> 00:28:02.670

Then, I'm going to go as well. I have homework to do and my mom is waiting for me.


294

00:28:02.670 --> 00:28:04.670

Hey. Hey. Sit down.


295

00:28:04.670 --> 00:28:07.300

I told you not to let someone who can't have fun join us.


296

00:28:07.300 --> 00:28:08.730

- Darn it 

- It's okay. It's okay. Let it go.


297

00:28:08.730 --> 00:28:09.940

You're pretty cute.


298

00:28:09.940 --> 00:28:11.880

Hey! Men and women are supposed to be separated.


299

00:28:11.880 --> 00:28:13.910

We should let Yang Sam go.


300

00:28:13.910 --> 00:28:16.560

He studies so hard.


301

00:28:16.560 --> 00:28:17.950

- Thanks. 

 - Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey.


302

00:28:17.950 --> 00:28:20.300

Are you all dating? Is that so?


303

00:28:20.300 --> 00:28:21.420

Exactly!


304

00:28:21.420 --> 00:28:22.740

What?


305

00:28:22.740 --> 00:28:24.540

Strawberry?


306

00:28:24.540 --> 00:28:28.040

Hey, I really don't like those types of guys.


307

00:28:28.040 --> 00:28:30.890

Then, what type of guy do you like?


308

00:28:32.500 --> 00:28:33.850

It's a secret.


309

00:28:35.000 --> 00:28:36.860

That's a difficult one to solve.


310

00:29:40.690 --> 00:29:42.170

<i>[Central Art Club] 

[Seuli Draw]

[Second Half Art Exhibition]</i>


311

00:29:42.170 --> 00:29:44.580

<i>[Date of Exhibition: October 10]

[Exhibition place: Humanities Trail]</i>


312

00:29:54.560 --> 00:29:58.240

The leaves of that tree in the garden turned out so beautifully.


313

00:29:58.240 --> 00:30:00.930

Hey, did you know that today is that tree's 300th birthday?


314

00:30:00.930 --> 00:30:02.950

No way. It's so old.


315

00:30:02.950 --> 00:30:05.620

Don't call a tree old.


316

00:30:05.620 --> 00:30:07.150

It's like our janitor or something.


317

00:30:07.150 --> 00:30:10.190

Guardian. You mean guardian.


318

00:30:10.190 --> 00:30:12.280

It's the same thing, isn't it?


319

00:30:12.280 --> 00:30:13.920

I feel so embarrassed.


320

00:30:13.920 --> 00:30:17.400

Hey! It's the same thing! Think about it!

331

00:32:00.940 --> 00:32:05.150

<i>No matter if we're on the stage or in the shadow, let's meet there on October 10.</i>


332

00:32:05.150 --> 00:32:09.350

<i>If we do that, I feel like we might see each other for a long time like the tree.</i>


333

00:32:10.080 --> 00:32:14.020

<i>When we're 19 and 20.</i>


334

00:32:53.310 --> 00:32:55.770

I found you.


335

00:33:01.450 --> 00:33:04.080

Ha Ru.


336

00:33:42.710 --> 00:33:45.370

Eun Dan Oh.


337

00:33:59.280 --> 00:34:04.640

♫ <i>The first moment that I met you</i> ♫


338

00:34:05.990 --> 00:34:11.180

♫ <i>That breathtaking memory</i> ♫


339

00:34:12.720 --> 00:34:16.670

♫ <i>I remember the day my heart tightened</i> ♫


340

00:34:16.670 --> 00:34:17.910

I missed you.


341

00:34:17.910 --> 00:34:24.820

♫ <i> wondering if you heard or found out</i> ♫


342

00:34:24.820 --> 00:34:27.270

♫ <i>To me </i> ♫


343

00:34:27.270 --> 00:34:28.700

I missed you, Ha Ru.


344

00:34:28.700 --> 00:34:31.570

♫ <i>You're my first love every day </i> ♫


345

00:34:31.620 --> 00:34:39.330

♫ <i>Whether it be spring or snow, I'll wait for you just like this</i> ♫


346

00:34:39.370 --> 00:34:42.830

♫ <i>The days when I cried so sadly</i> ♫


347

00:34:42.830 --> 00:34:46.180

♫ <i>The nights that I swayed</i> ♫


348

00:34:46.180 --> 00:34:48.690

♫ <i>My heart is strange </i> ♫


349

00:34:48.690 --> 00:34:54.650

♫ <i>whenever the wind blows</i> ♫

351

00:35:00.890 --> 00:35:05.100

<i>[Thank you to the viewers who watched "Extra-Ordinary You"]</i>


352

00:35:17.450 --> 00:35:22.550

♫ <i>I can show you every time, if you want</i> ♫


353

00:35:22.560 --> 00:35:26.880

♫ <i>Just like this moment when our eyes are meeting</i> ♫


354

00:35:26.880 --> 00:35:29.520

♫ <i>I can make you fall in love </i>♫


355

00:35:29.520 --> 00:35:32.160

♫ <i> My breathing is getting faster and faster</i> ♫


356

00:35:32.160 --> 00:35:35.600

♫ <i>You already know, you feel it</i> ♫


357

00:35:35.650 --> 00:35:37.420

♫ <i>Even if you try to hide it </i> ♫


358

00:35:37.420 --> 00:35:40.770

♫ <i>Dreams of you fill my head</i> ♫


359

00:35:40.770 --> 00:35:45.370

♫ <i>I can't hide it so I'll tell you everything</i> ♫


360

00:35:45.370 --> 00:35:46.790

♫ <i> I'm dazzled by you </i>♫


361

00:35:46.790 --> 00:35:50.090

♫ <i>You are too beautiful</i> ♫


362

00:35:50.090 --> 00:35:52.440

♫ <i> I want to fill my eyes with you </i>♫


363

00:35:52.440 --> 00:35:56.860

♫ <i> I wonder if you know my heart</i> ♫


364

00:35:56.860 --> 00:35:59.120

♫ <i>Don't walk away</i> ♫


365

00:35:59.120 --> 00:36:02.540

♫ <i>You're everything to me</i> ♫


366

00:36:02.550 --> 00:36:06.150

♫ <i>Now you’re my beauty</i> ♫


367

00:36:06.200 --> 00:36:08.820

♫ <i>Don't walk away</i> ♫


368

00:36:08.820 --> 00:36:10.450

<i>[Extra-ordinary You] 

 </i>♫ <i>You're my beauty</i> ♫