"Our Sticky Love" KDrama Script: Ep10 (English)

1
00:00:10,010 --> 00:00:11,428
[camera shutters click]

2
00:00:11,511 --> 00:00:13,555
[gentle music plays]

3
00:00:14,222 --> 00:00:16,933
OUR STICKY LOVE

4
00:00:18,268 --> 00:00:20,520
14 YEARS AGO

5
00:00:20,603 --> 00:00:21,521
[music fades]

6
00:00:25,316 --> 00:00:26,693
[Do-yeop] Uh, hello.

7
00:00:26,776 --> 00:00:28,737
Hong Man-su, I'm his guardian.

8
00:00:29,237 --> 00:00:32,407
I wanted to pay for the caregiver fees.

9
00:00:33,324 --> 00:00:37,203
I am a little late,
but I can pay a part of it now.

10
00:00:37,287 --> 00:00:40,707
Mr. Hong Man-su hasn't had a caregiver
for a while.

11
00:00:40,790 --> 00:00:41,624
Huh?

12
00:00:42,417 --> 00:00:45,795
Things are really busy for me
so I haven't been able to visit.

13
00:00:46,296 --> 00:00:50,258
He's had a stroke and he's unable
to use his limbs, so who's--

14
00:00:50,341 --> 00:00:53,595
Your son has been seeing to him every day.
I guess you didn't know?

15
00:00:53,678 --> 00:00:54,846
My son?

16
00:00:59,059 --> 00:01:00,477
[gentle music plays]

17
00:01:00,560 --> 00:01:02,187
[Tae-ha] You must feel nice and clean now.

18
00:01:14,282 --> 00:01:15,742
Damn that punk.

19
00:01:22,290 --> 00:01:26,211
Why are you wasting your energy here?
You're about to go to Taereung.

20
00:01:27,837 --> 00:01:31,049
You made me train so hard.
I got energy to spare. Don't worry.

21
00:01:31,841 --> 00:01:34,761
Did I train you for this?
Boxing is why you trained.

22
00:01:34,844 --> 00:01:37,263
Even without training,
I'd be number one in Korea.

23
00:01:39,599 --> 00:01:43,353
And stop wasting time
with this stuff. Okay?

24
00:01:43,853 --> 00:01:44,938
SAME-DAY LOAN
30 MILLION WON!

25
00:01:45,021 --> 00:01:46,856
You think they'll fork over
30 million won?

26
00:01:46,940 --> 00:01:48,191
They'll harvest your organs!

27
00:01:49,067 --> 00:01:50,068
[Tae-ha sighs]

28
00:01:52,570 --> 00:01:57,200
Oh please. Son, my ass.
You wish you'd look half as good as me.

29
00:01:58,284 --> 00:02:02,372
That's more insulting for me than for you.
We don't look alike at all.

30
00:02:03,123 --> 00:02:06,084
Hey. I look like this
because of what I've been through.

31
00:02:06,167 --> 00:02:08,128
I was once good-looking like you.

32
00:02:09,629 --> 00:02:10,505
[chuckles]

33
00:02:13,883 --> 00:02:15,718
And I'm still a bachelor.

34
00:02:16,719 --> 00:02:18,096
How could anyone think

35
00:02:18,596 --> 00:02:20,557
I look old enough to be your father?

36
00:02:20,640 --> 00:02:22,058
Father and son, my ass!

37
00:02:23,351 --> 00:02:24,310
[chuckles]

38
00:02:29,899 --> 00:02:32,485
-What's so funny?
-[laughs]

39
00:02:41,202 --> 00:02:42,328
What are you looking at?

40
00:02:54,465 --> 00:02:55,425
[music fades]

41
00:02:56,968 --> 00:02:58,469
[inhales deeply]

42
00:02:58,553 --> 00:03:02,140
Jeong-hwa said she was
going over at Song-wol's for a while.

43
00:03:02,974 --> 00:03:04,475
It's been more than a while.

44
00:03:07,103 --> 00:03:08,354
[gasps]

45
00:03:16,404 --> 00:03:17,238
[groans]

46
00:03:17,322 --> 00:03:18,239
[body thuds]

47
00:03:18,323 --> 00:03:21,951
[uneasy music plays]

48
00:03:26,539 --> 00:03:27,707
Who the hell are you?

49
00:03:28,708 --> 00:03:30,251
Who the hell are you bastards?

50
00:03:30,335 --> 00:03:31,169
[grunts]

51
00:03:31,753 --> 00:03:32,921
[whimpers]

52
00:03:33,004 --> 00:03:35,048
Jeong-hwa. Jeong-hwa!

53
00:03:35,131 --> 00:03:37,592
Jeong-hwa! You bastards!

54
00:03:37,675 --> 00:03:41,095
Bastards! Jeong-hwa! Jeong-hwa! Oh!

55
00:03:45,433 --> 00:03:46,392
Stop it!

56
00:03:48,061 --> 00:03:48,895
Jeong-hwa!

57
00:03:50,772 --> 00:03:53,358
Oh no!

58
00:03:55,777 --> 00:03:57,737
Let go! Let go of me!

59
00:03:59,614 --> 00:04:02,909
Jeong-hwa! Jeong-hwa! Jeong-hwa!

60
00:04:02,992 --> 00:04:05,703
Jeong-hwa! [strains] Goddamn it!

61
00:04:06,454 --> 00:04:07,580
Jeong-hwa!

62
00:04:07,664 --> 00:04:10,500
What did I do? What did… [moans]

63
00:04:11,084 --> 00:04:12,335
[Do-yeop strains]

64
00:04:13,169 --> 00:04:15,755
[sobs]

65
00:04:15,838 --> 00:04:17,590
[strains]

66
00:04:17,674 --> 00:04:19,884
Oh, my Jeong-hwa! [cries]

67
00:04:20,760 --> 00:04:24,555
-[strains]
-[siren wails]

68
00:04:24,639 --> 00:04:25,848
[Do-yeop sobs]

69
00:04:27,934 --> 00:04:29,310
[somber music plays]

70
00:04:44,826 --> 00:04:45,827
Doctor!

71
00:04:47,036 --> 00:04:48,079
How'd it go?

72
00:04:48,162 --> 00:04:49,455
Is she okay?

73
00:04:50,039 --> 00:04:52,041
-[doctor] The surgery went very well.
-Uh-huh?

74
00:04:52,125 --> 00:04:56,254
She lost a lot of blood. It's hard to say
if she'll make a recovery.

75
00:04:56,754 --> 00:04:57,964
[Do-yeop breathes shakily]

76
00:04:58,047 --> 00:04:58,923
You mean…

77
00:04:59,424 --> 00:05:01,676
Yes. Tonight will be determinant.

78
00:05:02,593 --> 00:05:05,138
All we can do
is hope she will pull through.

79
00:05:07,015 --> 00:05:09,100
-Doctor!
-[doctor] All right, please calm down.

80
00:05:09,183 --> 00:05:10,393
We've done our best.

81
00:05:10,476 --> 00:05:13,730
Now let's keep believing
and wait. Excuse me.

82
00:05:14,772 --> 00:05:16,774
[Do-yeop cries]

83
00:05:22,864 --> 00:05:24,324
[Do-yeop] Jeong-hwa…

84
00:05:29,829 --> 00:05:30,663
Coach, I…

85
00:05:33,750 --> 00:05:34,876
[sniffles]

86
00:05:45,887 --> 00:05:47,347
Let's talk later.

87
00:06:03,196 --> 00:06:04,072
[chuckles softly]

88
00:06:06,366 --> 00:06:07,825
[somber operatic music plays]

89
00:06:22,006 --> 00:06:24,008
[cries]

90
00:06:43,444 --> 00:06:44,737
[sobs]

91
00:06:48,866 --> 00:06:51,035
[yells]

92
00:06:51,119 --> 00:06:52,245
[grunts]

93
00:06:53,246 --> 00:06:55,540
[grunts] Damn! Damn!

94
00:06:56,499 --> 00:06:58,000
[cries]

95
00:07:01,629 --> 00:07:03,631
[sobs]

96
00:07:15,852 --> 00:07:16,853
[music fades]

97
00:07:18,646 --> 00:07:19,981
[Baek] <i>I'm aware of your strategy.</i>

98
00:07:20,064 --> 00:07:21,190
[sobs]

99
00:07:21,274 --> 00:07:24,193
[Baek] <i>You can keep it up</i>
<i>as much as you like, but the thing is,</i>

100
00:07:24,277 --> 00:07:26,529
<i>you'll have to wonder every single day</i>

101
00:07:27,155 --> 00:07:28,865
<i>what I have in store,</i>

102
00:07:29,907 --> 00:07:31,951
<i>and how I intend to get it done.</i>

103
00:07:36,372 --> 00:07:38,374
[melancholy music plays]

104
00:07:51,137 --> 00:07:52,096
[elevator beeps]

105
00:08:00,271 --> 00:08:01,856
[music turns stirring]

106
00:08:12,950 --> 00:08:14,243
[man 1 yells]

107
00:08:23,085 --> 00:08:24,587
[man 2] You piece of shit.

108
00:08:38,351 --> 00:08:40,478
[man 3] Die, you fucker! [grunts]

109
00:08:41,270 --> 00:08:44,565
[grunting, thudding]

110
00:08:54,492 --> 00:08:55,868
[man 4 groans]

111
00:08:56,577 --> 00:08:58,621
[man 5] Come on! Get that bastard!

112
00:09:01,040 --> 00:09:02,542
[man 6 yells] Come here!

113
00:09:02,625 --> 00:09:05,545
[groaning]

114
00:09:06,546 --> 00:09:07,380
[knife slices]

115
00:09:07,463 --> 00:09:08,464
[man 7] Come here!

116
00:09:09,674 --> 00:09:10,841
[man 8] Fucking… [exclaims]

117
00:09:10,925 --> 00:09:12,927
[Tae-ha grunts]

118
00:09:13,010 --> 00:09:14,095
[man 8 groans]

119
00:09:14,178 --> 00:09:15,680
[Tae-ha breathes heavily]

120
00:09:24,313 --> 00:09:25,314
[door slams]

121
00:09:26,983 --> 00:09:28,943
-[music fades]
-[distant alarm blares]

122
00:09:32,572 --> 00:09:35,032
-[tense music plays]
-[scoffs]

123
00:09:47,878 --> 00:09:49,130
Let's put an end to this.

124
00:09:56,971 --> 00:09:58,514
This is the greatest wine in the world.

125
00:09:59,390 --> 00:10:02,143
Two families made it together
for over 60 years

126
00:10:02,226 --> 00:10:03,394
until, one day,

127
00:10:04,812 --> 00:10:07,440
they turned into enemies, and it got ugly.

128
00:10:13,070 --> 00:10:15,906
No matter how great,
a friendship cannot last.

129
00:10:21,621 --> 00:10:24,498
Even Hong Do-yeop and Jang Tae-ha
isn't eternal.

130
00:10:28,085 --> 00:10:29,086
Have your drink.

131
00:10:30,713 --> 00:10:32,548
At least until that last glass,

132
00:10:33,674 --> 00:10:35,384
I'll be happy to wait for you.

133
00:10:37,219 --> 00:10:38,262
[chuckles softly]

134
00:10:48,939 --> 00:10:51,192
[stirring music plays]

135
00:10:58,908 --> 00:11:00,368
[music turns dramatic]

136
00:11:01,410 --> 00:11:02,370
[Tae-ha groans]

137
00:11:08,668 --> 00:11:09,669
[scoffs]

138
00:11:20,930 --> 00:11:22,723
[Tae-ha grunts, coughs]

139
00:11:24,934 --> 00:11:25,810
[Tae-ha sputters]

140
00:11:35,611 --> 00:11:36,529
[exhales]

141
00:11:39,323 --> 00:11:40,616
[Tae-ha yells]

142
00:11:47,039 --> 00:11:48,749
[coughs]

143
00:11:51,460 --> 00:11:53,796
[Tae-ha coughs, sputters]

144
00:11:58,467 --> 00:11:59,301
[grunts]

145
00:11:59,385 --> 00:12:00,845
[Tae-ha breathes heavily]

146
00:12:08,686 --> 00:12:09,979
Why do you go such lengths?

147
00:12:11,355 --> 00:12:13,023
[Tae-ha] Scum like you will never

148
00:12:14,942 --> 00:12:16,360
comprehend that.

149
00:12:22,283 --> 00:12:25,244
The short time I wasted
having you as my disciple

150
00:12:25,745 --> 00:12:28,289
will go down
as the most shameful thing I've ever done.

151
00:12:28,372 --> 00:12:30,708
I didn't teach you
to use your fists to harm others.

152
00:12:32,793 --> 00:12:35,254
Pity that you didn't change
even one bit, Baek Sang-gil.

153
00:12:35,755 --> 00:12:40,301
[woman] There are things in this world
that you can never win against.

154
00:12:42,052 --> 00:12:43,471
<i>You already lost.</i>

155
00:12:47,016 --> 00:12:48,559
[breathes deeply]

156
00:12:55,232 --> 00:12:56,317
[Baek yells]

157
00:12:56,901 --> 00:12:58,068
[Baek strains]

158
00:13:00,362 --> 00:13:03,365
[yells]

159
00:13:03,449 --> 00:13:05,576
[Tae-ha yells]

160
00:13:06,076 --> 00:13:09,955
[both yell]

161
00:13:11,957 --> 00:13:12,917
Baek Sang-gil!

162
00:13:18,047 --> 00:13:18,923
Baek…

163
00:13:19,507 --> 00:13:22,134
-[strains]
-[rapid footsteps approaching]

164
00:13:31,477 --> 00:13:33,312
[breathes heavily]

165
00:13:33,395 --> 00:13:34,730
[strains]

166
00:13:38,317 --> 00:13:39,235
[coughs]

167
00:13:48,536 --> 00:13:50,579
Prosecutor Go
from the Anti-Corruption Department,

168
00:13:50,663 --> 00:13:51,622
Seoul District Office.

169
00:13:51,705 --> 00:13:53,415
Mr. Baek Sang-gil, you are under arrest

170
00:13:53,499 --> 00:13:56,585
for violation of Article 133
of the Criminal Code.

171
00:13:57,419 --> 00:13:58,420
[music fades]

172
00:13:58,504 --> 00:14:00,506
Attempted homicide and bribery.

173
00:14:01,799 --> 00:14:03,133
[stirring music plays]

174
00:14:07,721 --> 00:14:08,681
[exhales]

175
00:14:12,101 --> 00:14:16,313
An accident? While you were pursuing
Ju Min-jong and Baek Sang-gil?

176
00:14:16,397 --> 00:14:19,525
Yes. I had amnesia,
so I wasn't able to return.

177
00:14:19,608 --> 00:14:20,693
But your supervisor said

178
00:14:20,776 --> 00:14:23,195
you applied for a leave of absence
due to illness.

179
00:14:24,196 --> 00:14:26,907
That means they have people
in the prosecutors' office too.

180
00:14:27,700 --> 00:14:29,201
If we make a big fuss about it,

181
00:14:29,285 --> 00:14:31,412
it might compromise
the whole reason for the operation.

182
00:14:31,495 --> 00:14:34,665
Please place your most trusted
investigators and police officers

183
00:14:34,748 --> 00:14:35,833
under my orders.

184
00:14:40,337 --> 00:14:41,672
-[knocking at door]
-[door opens]

185
00:14:41,755 --> 00:14:45,175
Prosecutor. Baek Sang-gil
and Ju Min-jong have been located.

186
00:14:45,759 --> 00:14:47,094
We're ready to arrest them.

187
00:14:49,179 --> 00:14:50,055
Let's go.

188
00:14:51,056 --> 00:14:52,892
PROSECUTOR GO JI-WON

189
00:14:52,975 --> 00:14:53,934
[chuckles wryly]

190
00:15:01,775 --> 00:15:03,402
[handcuffs rattle]

191
00:15:06,488 --> 00:15:08,782
[Eun-sae] Mr. Baek,
you have the right to remain silent

192
00:15:08,866 --> 00:15:10,034
and the right to an attorney.

193
00:15:10,117 --> 00:15:12,828
You can answer all my questions
back at the office,

194
00:15:12,912 --> 00:15:14,747
just as suspect and prosecutor.

195
00:15:21,295 --> 00:15:22,421
[groans softly]

196
00:15:28,886 --> 00:15:29,762
Jang Tae-ha!

197
00:15:29,845 --> 00:15:30,679
[music fades]

198
00:15:32,556 --> 00:15:33,682
Are you okay?

199
00:15:36,226 --> 00:15:37,186
Why…

200
00:15:37,895 --> 00:15:39,605
Why are you here? Why?

201
00:15:42,316 --> 00:15:43,192
Your memory?

202
00:15:44,735 --> 00:15:45,569
Yeah.

203
00:15:46,987 --> 00:15:48,155
I recovered it all.

204
00:15:48,238 --> 00:15:50,824
-[stirring music plays]
-[breathes shakily]

205
00:15:52,534 --> 00:15:53,869
You don't have to worry.

206
00:15:55,287 --> 00:15:56,789
I caught Baek Sang-gil.

207
00:15:56,872 --> 00:15:58,332
It's over.

208
00:16:10,636 --> 00:16:11,553
[exhales]

209
00:16:16,767 --> 00:16:19,561
[reporter] <i>Early this morning,</i>
<i>Mirae Eden's Chairman Baek Sang-gil</i>

210
00:16:19,645 --> 00:16:23,357
<i>and Gangju City mayor, Ju Min-jong,</i>
<i>were arrested on charges of bribery.</i>

211
00:16:23,440 --> 00:16:25,275
<i>According to the prosecutors' office,</i>

212
00:16:25,359 --> 00:16:28,654
<i>an internal investigation turned up</i>
<i>clear evidence of the bribery scheme,</i>

213
00:16:28,737 --> 00:16:30,030
<i>leading to the arrests.</i>

214
00:16:30,114 --> 00:16:31,448
<i>Prosecutors also allege</i>

215
00:16:31,532 --> 00:16:33,867
<i>Chairman Baek Sang-gil</i>
<i>personally threatened "Mister A,"</i>

216
00:16:33,951 --> 00:16:36,328
<i>a 30-year-old former executive at Mirae…</i>

217
00:16:36,412 --> 00:16:37,579
Tae-ha?

218
00:16:37,663 --> 00:16:39,707
[reporter] <i>…leading to charges</i>
<i>of attempted murder.</i>

219
00:16:40,374 --> 00:16:42,543
<i>Mister A, hospitalized</i>
<i>and in stable condition,</i>

220
00:16:42,626 --> 00:16:44,795
<i>is said to be fully cooperating</i>
<i>with the investigation.</i>

221
00:16:44,878 --> 00:16:45,879
[cell phone dialing]

222
00:16:47,881 --> 00:16:48,966
[music fades]

223
00:16:49,758 --> 00:16:50,676
[door opens]

224
00:17:10,654 --> 00:17:11,905
Are you okay?

225
00:17:16,785 --> 00:17:19,288
I regained my memory
on the way to stow away.

226
00:17:19,371 --> 00:17:21,665
I know everyone thought
it was best for me to leave,

227
00:17:21,749 --> 00:17:24,626
but I had the evidence
to put Baek Sang-gil behind bars for good.

228
00:17:24,710 --> 00:17:26,795
That's why I had to return.

229
00:17:32,342 --> 00:17:34,094
Thank you for saving my life.

230
00:17:35,387 --> 00:17:37,389
And for protecting me all along.

231
00:17:37,931 --> 00:17:39,183
I appreciate it.

232
00:17:39,933 --> 00:17:42,519
-[gentle music plays]
-Now it's my turn to protect everyone.

233
00:17:42,603 --> 00:17:44,938
I'll get all the evidence,
including Jeong-hwa's case,

234
00:17:45,022 --> 00:17:48,358
and make sure Baek Sang-gil gets
the strongest punishment the law allows.

235
00:17:54,323 --> 00:17:55,157
[knocking on door]

236
00:17:56,325 --> 00:17:57,326
Yes?

237
00:17:59,078 --> 00:18:01,622
Prosecutor, the Chief is looking for you.

238
00:18:01,705 --> 00:18:02,539
[Eun-sae] Okay.

239
00:18:06,543 --> 00:18:08,504
Please take good care of yourself.

240
00:18:18,347 --> 00:18:19,223
[door closes]

241
00:18:22,309 --> 00:18:23,435
[inhales deeply]

242
00:18:28,690 --> 00:18:29,691
[music fades]

243
00:18:31,860 --> 00:18:32,986
[Eun-sae exhales sharply]

244
00:18:36,448 --> 00:18:39,827
Please have Baek Sang-gil sent
to the district office for questioning.

245
00:18:39,910 --> 00:18:40,911
[man] Yes, ma'am.

246
00:18:59,263 --> 00:19:00,139
[exhales]

247
00:19:04,726 --> 00:19:05,769
[Do-yeop] Jang Tae-ha.

248
00:19:15,821 --> 00:19:17,614
-[poignant music plays]
-[chuckles]

249
00:19:19,908 --> 00:19:21,201
Crazy bastard!

250
00:19:25,747 --> 00:19:28,292
You put your life in jeopardy
to catch that despicable dog?

251
00:19:30,627 --> 00:19:32,838
How dare you
put such a valuable life on the line?

252
00:19:33,463 --> 00:19:35,382
Your grandma cherished you
like a jar of honey

253
00:19:35,465 --> 00:19:37,384
and raised you
as something precious beyond words.

254
00:19:37,968 --> 00:19:41,513
And once the whole neighborhood
considered you their pride and joy!

255
00:19:42,890 --> 00:19:43,724
And I…

256
00:19:45,642 --> 00:19:46,768
You are…

257
00:19:51,481 --> 00:19:54,276
like a sharp nail that's been driven
deep into my chest.

258
00:20:18,634 --> 00:20:19,718
Jeong -hwa?

259
00:20:21,803 --> 00:20:23,096
Are you okay?

260
00:20:23,180 --> 00:20:24,223
[Jeong-hwa] Mm.

261
00:20:25,974 --> 00:20:29,186
I can take a couple of punches, huh?

262
00:20:31,063 --> 00:20:32,147
[cries]

263
00:20:33,857 --> 00:20:35,484
[Do-yeop] I was so scared.

264
00:20:39,529 --> 00:20:40,739
Don't cry now.

265
00:20:42,199 --> 00:20:43,742
Thank you for being alive.

266
00:20:45,202 --> 00:20:46,662
Thank you for waking up.

267
00:20:47,454 --> 00:20:50,040
Thank you, my love. Thank you so much.

268
00:20:50,791 --> 00:20:52,751
[cries]

269
00:20:56,046 --> 00:20:57,089
[music fades]

270
00:21:07,266 --> 00:21:09,726
Tae-ha. How is he doing?

271
00:21:15,732 --> 00:21:18,902
We can, uh, discuss that later
when you recover.

272
00:21:21,238 --> 00:21:22,364
[poignant music plays]

273
00:21:22,447 --> 00:21:25,117
[Jeong-hwa] That day
Tae-ha shed his national team badge,

274
00:21:25,200 --> 00:21:26,201
you said

275
00:21:27,577 --> 00:21:30,747
that you moaned like an animal
that couldn't protect his young.

276
00:21:33,250 --> 00:21:34,751
-[rain patters]
-[thunder rumbles]

277
00:21:38,297 --> 00:21:39,298
[Do-yeop yells]

278
00:21:39,381 --> 00:21:41,091
[screams]

279
00:21:41,675 --> 00:21:43,260
[screams]

280
00:21:45,053 --> 00:21:47,180
[screams]

281
00:21:50,517 --> 00:21:54,021
You came to the village
to check on Tae-ha's grandma

282
00:21:54,104 --> 00:21:56,148
because you felt so bad.

283
00:21:57,816 --> 00:22:00,235
That's how you met
this pretty girl, didn't you?

284
00:22:02,863 --> 00:22:03,822
[huffs]

285
00:22:03,905 --> 00:22:05,282
So, honey,

286
00:22:05,949 --> 00:22:07,743
go and see Tae-ha, okay?

287
00:22:12,122 --> 00:22:15,417
Tae-ha has a bruise
buried deep inside, but you

288
00:22:16,668 --> 00:22:20,589
also have a big nail
that's been embedded in your heart too.

289
00:22:21,965 --> 00:22:23,342
This is your chance

290
00:22:24,384 --> 00:22:25,927
to go and pull it out.

291
00:22:27,637 --> 00:22:28,638
Okay?

292
00:22:29,306 --> 00:22:31,933
[breathes deeply]

293
00:22:37,606 --> 00:22:40,901
If you ever decide to gamble
your precious life again

294
00:22:40,984 --> 00:22:42,402
over someone so inhuman,

295
00:22:43,403 --> 00:22:45,072
you won't be slapped.

296
00:22:46,281 --> 00:22:47,574
You'll be punched.

297
00:22:56,958 --> 00:22:58,251
To be honest,

298
00:22:58,877 --> 00:23:00,504
I nearly went ballistic myself.

299
00:23:00,587 --> 00:23:02,339
I wanted to get Baek Sang-gil.

300
00:23:02,422 --> 00:23:05,008
But Prosecutor Go called
to ask if Jeong-hwa was okay,

301
00:23:05,092 --> 00:23:07,094
and she told me to leave it with her.

302
00:23:07,886 --> 00:23:09,221
Baek Sang-gil has been caught,

303
00:23:09,304 --> 00:23:11,390
and she'll make sure
that Jeong-hwa is avenged.

304
00:23:11,473 --> 00:23:15,268
So, as far as our roles are concerned,

305
00:23:15,352 --> 00:23:16,812
this has to be the end.

306
00:23:30,242 --> 00:23:31,118
[exhales shakily]

307
00:23:32,619 --> 00:23:33,453
[seethes]

308
00:23:36,957 --> 00:23:38,208
You went through hell.

309
00:23:40,794 --> 00:23:43,505
Let's go. Jeong-hwa wants to see you.

310
00:23:44,464 --> 00:23:45,507
And she's waiting.

311
00:23:48,677 --> 00:23:49,511
Come on.

312
00:23:56,309 --> 00:23:57,310
[music fades]

313
00:23:58,186 --> 00:23:59,438
[splutters emotionally]

314
00:24:26,089 --> 00:24:27,090
Tae-ha's here.

315
00:24:27,716 --> 00:24:29,801
-How are you?
-Good.

316
00:24:44,566 --> 00:24:45,525
[Tae-ha] I'm sorry.

317
00:24:48,361 --> 00:24:49,362
Tae-ha.

318
00:24:49,446 --> 00:24:52,032
[poignant music plays]

319
00:24:53,158 --> 00:24:55,452
[door slides shut]

320
00:25:06,129 --> 00:25:07,005
[Jeong-hwa sighs]

321
00:25:11,009 --> 00:25:13,845
These men, they must not know

322
00:25:13,929 --> 00:25:16,181
that no matter what fires they start,

323
00:25:17,432 --> 00:25:19,017
we're from Taffy Village,

324
00:25:19,518 --> 00:25:23,813
and so the hotter it gets,
taffy doesn't break.

325
00:25:23,897 --> 00:25:24,940
It just sticks together.

326
00:25:28,485 --> 00:25:33,114
We can all just revert
to the shape that we had. Hm?

327
00:25:57,055 --> 00:25:58,014
[music fades]

328
00:25:58,723 --> 00:26:01,560
-[reporter 1] That's her.
-[reporter 2] That's the prosecutor.

329
00:26:02,143 --> 00:26:03,562
[dramatic music plays]

330
00:26:04,396 --> 00:26:06,314
I'm Prosecutor Go Ji-won
of Seoul Central Office,

331
00:26:06,398 --> 00:26:07,899
Anti-Corruption Section.

332
00:26:07,983 --> 00:26:09,359
This morning, our team arrested…

333
00:26:09,442 --> 00:26:11,820
When it's warm, it tastes better. Here.

334
00:26:11,903 --> 00:26:13,613
-[Hui-ja] Mmm.
-[Geum-hyang] Isn't that good?

335
00:26:13,697 --> 00:26:16,283
-Yes, it's good.
-[Maeng-suk] Yours is always the best.

336
00:26:16,366 --> 00:26:18,785
-[Geum-hyang] Isn't that delicious?
-[Maeng-suk] Really good.

337
00:26:18,868 --> 00:26:19,744
Eun-sae?

338
00:26:19,828 --> 00:26:21,371
-What?
-[Maeng-suk] What?

339
00:26:21,997 --> 00:26:24,124
-It is Eun-sae!
-What about Eun-sae all of a sudden?

340
00:26:24,207 --> 00:26:27,127
[Eun-sae] …<i>billions of won in cash.</i>
<i>Subsequently, the contract for…</i>

341
00:26:27,210 --> 00:26:28,378
[gasps]

342
00:26:28,461 --> 00:26:32,215
What is she doing on TV?
She didn't leave the country then?

343
00:26:32,882 --> 00:26:35,135
Hold on. Does that mean she now remembers…

344
00:26:35,218 --> 00:26:36,386
[Eun-sae] …<i>500 billion…</i>

345
00:26:36,469 --> 00:26:37,679
…who she really was?!

346
00:26:37,762 --> 00:26:39,306
[all gasp]

347
00:26:39,389 --> 00:26:41,600
<i>…the contractor. The improprieties…</i>

348
00:26:41,683 --> 00:26:43,685
Song-wol, I think I know that ma'am.

349
00:26:44,269 --> 00:26:45,687
And now she's on TV.

350
00:26:46,438 --> 00:26:47,272
Wow.

351
00:26:47,355 --> 00:26:48,732
<i>…office has now obtained…</i>

352
00:26:48,815 --> 00:26:52,611
Wait. That prosecutor,
isn't she Go Eun-sae?

353
00:26:52,694 --> 00:26:54,988
[gasps] She busted him.

354
00:26:55,071 --> 00:26:57,115
[Hyang-seon] I can't believe it.
I had no idea.

355
00:26:57,198 --> 00:26:58,491
She caught Baek Sang-Gil.

356
00:26:58,575 --> 00:27:01,161
[Eun-sae] <i>…are being issued,</i>
<i>and we plan to bring additional charges</i>

357
00:27:01,244 --> 00:27:02,203
<i>for collusion,</i>

358
00:27:02,287 --> 00:27:04,789
<i>making further announcements</i>
<i>as soon as possible.</i>

359
00:27:04,873 --> 00:27:06,291
Well done, Go Eun-sae.

360
00:27:07,500 --> 00:27:09,252
Our investigation is ongoing,

361
00:27:09,336 --> 00:27:12,922
so we expect that other co-conspirators
will be revealed one by one,

362
00:27:13,006 --> 00:27:15,717
<i>including some who have</i>
<i>disclosed internal information.</i>

363
00:27:15,800 --> 00:27:18,887
<i>All these related cases</i>
<i>will be thoroughly investigated.</i>

364
00:27:19,554 --> 00:27:20,597
Ji-won.

365
00:27:22,057 --> 00:27:24,267
Your cooperation is essential, Mr. Gwak.

366
00:27:31,274 --> 00:27:33,568
On behalf of myself
and my investigative team,

367
00:27:33,652 --> 00:27:36,571
we vow to continue to track
this spiral of illicit activities,

368
00:27:36,655 --> 00:27:38,073
and to put a stop to it.

369
00:27:44,913 --> 00:27:45,872
[music fades]

370
00:28:02,555 --> 00:28:04,808
Looks like you've succeeded
in becoming a big prosecutor.

371
00:28:04,891 --> 00:28:07,519
[scoffs] Oh please,
there's still work to do.

372
00:28:07,602 --> 00:28:10,939
If I want to uncover every single thing
that you were involved with

373
00:28:11,022 --> 00:28:13,775
to make sure our Chairman
lives in prison forever,

374
00:28:13,858 --> 00:28:15,318
this is just the start.

375
00:28:16,069 --> 00:28:19,239
You see, I've actually been investigating
additional incidents unofficially,

376
00:28:19,322 --> 00:28:21,074
besides the bribery case.

377
00:28:21,157 --> 00:28:24,744
All the remains of those who were involved
and who have gone missing

378
00:28:24,828 --> 00:28:28,623
<i>have been found in the quarries</i>
<i>and mountains owned by Mirae Eden.</i>

379
00:28:28,707 --> 00:28:29,958
<i>So far, four murder cases</i>

380
00:28:30,041 --> 00:28:33,044
<i>and five cases of conspiracy</i>
<i>to commit murder have been confirmed.</i>

381
00:28:33,628 --> 00:28:36,756
However, you and I know
that's simply just the overture.

382
00:28:36,840 --> 00:28:38,007
[scoffs]

383
00:28:38,091 --> 00:28:39,092
Isn't it?

384
00:28:39,175 --> 00:28:41,177
[tense music plays]

385
00:28:43,513 --> 00:28:44,931
I just came by to tell you

386
00:28:45,014 --> 00:28:48,435
not to bother trying to get
the number of years in jail knocked down.

387
00:28:49,477 --> 00:28:54,190
Oh, and it turns out
that blood relationships

388
00:28:54,274 --> 00:28:56,359
are not necessarily
the strongest in the world.

389
00:28:57,068 --> 00:28:58,611
Such a shame that the scenario

390
00:28:58,695 --> 00:29:00,530
you had in mind
for the coach and Jang Tae-ha

391
00:29:00,613 --> 00:29:01,823
hasn't worked out in the end.

392
00:29:01,906 --> 00:29:04,200
At least not as you planned.

393
00:29:04,826 --> 00:29:05,744
[scoffs]

394
00:29:06,619 --> 00:29:08,163
Till we meet again, Chairman.

395
00:29:18,006 --> 00:29:19,132
[door slams]

396
00:29:21,342 --> 00:29:22,385
[music fades]

397
00:29:22,469 --> 00:29:24,471
[breathing shakily]

398
00:29:28,308 --> 00:29:31,186
[reporter] <i>Two weeks after the arrests</i>
<i>of Mirae Eden Chairman Baek Sang-gil</i>

399
00:29:31,269 --> 00:29:33,188
<i>and Gangju City mayor Ju Min-jong…</i>

400
00:29:33,271 --> 00:29:35,732
It's good to see her on the news
now and then.

401
00:29:35,815 --> 00:29:38,276
That way, we see she's doing well.

402
00:29:38,777 --> 00:29:41,905
But even so, honestly,
she hasn't even bothered to call.

403
00:29:41,988 --> 00:29:44,866
Hey! Nobody said
she had to keep her phone off.

404
00:29:45,658 --> 00:29:49,746
Well, but she's just gone
being the person she used to be.

405
00:29:50,246 --> 00:29:53,333
I mean, she was never really
someone of our group.

406
00:29:53,416 --> 00:29:56,669
Even if we only connected
because of the circumstance,

407
00:29:57,170 --> 00:30:00,715
to go without a goodbye
makes me sad a little.

408
00:30:00,799 --> 00:30:02,717
[sighs]

409
00:30:03,301 --> 00:30:04,427
How is Tae-ha doing?

410
00:30:05,011 --> 00:30:06,513
He's working at the gym alone

411
00:30:06,596 --> 00:30:09,808
while Do-yeop is taking care of Jeong-hwa
at the hospital.

412
00:30:10,391 --> 00:30:13,353
I don't suppose
Eun-sae talked to him either, right?

413
00:30:13,436 --> 00:30:17,649
Well, all he does now is go to the gym
and then just come home every day.

414
00:30:17,732 --> 00:30:19,442
[sighs] What more can you say?

415
00:30:20,527 --> 00:30:21,569
[Geum-hyang sighs]

416
00:30:21,653 --> 00:30:22,904
[reporter] <i>The details…</i>

417
00:30:22,987 --> 00:30:23,947
[sighs]

418
00:30:24,030 --> 00:30:25,031
[reporter] <i>…be released.</i>

419
00:30:30,787 --> 00:30:32,872
[woman on radio] <i>In response</i>
<i>to recent price volatility</i>

420
00:30:32,956 --> 00:30:35,250
<i>in agricultural, livestock</i>
<i>and fishery products,</i>

421
00:30:35,333 --> 00:30:37,252
<i>the government plans</i>
<i>to expand the release…</i>

422
00:30:37,335 --> 00:30:41,965
[breathes heavily]

423
00:30:42,048 --> 00:30:46,177
[woman on radio] <i>It's festival season and</i>
<i>celebrations of everything from coffee…</i>

424
00:30:46,261 --> 00:30:47,178
[gentle music plays]

425
00:30:47,262 --> 00:30:49,097
I only think about you all day long.

426
00:30:49,180 --> 00:30:51,057
-[laughs]
-[Tae-ha laughs]

427
00:30:51,140 --> 00:30:54,143
[Eun-sae laughs]

428
00:30:55,770 --> 00:30:58,147
[woman on radio] <i>A search and seizure</i>
<i>requested by prosecutors</i>

429
00:30:58,231 --> 00:31:00,024
<i>at Mirae Eden Company has concluded.</i>

430
00:31:00,525 --> 00:31:03,278
<i>Prosecutor Go Ji-won,</i>
<i>who is leading the investigation,</i>

431
00:31:03,361 --> 00:31:07,156
<i>says she plans to thoroughly investigate</i>
<i>any and all illegal activities…</i>

432
00:31:07,240 --> 00:31:09,075
GO EUN-SAE

433
00:31:09,158 --> 00:31:11,494
<i>Let's go now to</i>
<i>Prosecutor Go Ji-won's press conference.</i>

434
00:31:11,578 --> 00:31:13,913
[Eun-sae] <i>On behalf of myself</i>
<i>and my investigative team,</i>

435
00:31:13,997 --> 00:31:17,125
<i>we vow to continue to track</i>
<i>this spiral of illicit activities,</i>

436
00:31:17,208 --> 00:31:18,293
<i>and to put a stop to it.</i>

437
00:31:28,011 --> 00:31:28,970
[door closes]

438
00:31:45,612 --> 00:31:46,487
[music fades]

439
00:31:47,614 --> 00:31:49,490
[keyboard clacks]

440
00:31:50,158 --> 00:31:50,992
Okay.

441
00:31:51,576 --> 00:31:52,535
[knocking on door]

442
00:31:53,036 --> 00:31:54,621
-[door opens]
-Oh!

443
00:31:54,704 --> 00:31:56,247
Our star prosecutor.

444
00:31:57,040 --> 00:31:59,918
I guess to catch a big fish,
you have to stay up for days.

445
00:32:00,668 --> 00:32:01,961
You hanging in there?

446
00:32:02,045 --> 00:32:05,256
[sighs] What else can I do
to get the big cases done by today?

447
00:32:05,340 --> 00:32:07,634
-[chuckles]
-[Eun-sae] I just completed the work.

448
00:32:07,717 --> 00:32:12,055
So can I, um, move forward
with what we previously discussed?

449
00:32:16,851 --> 00:32:18,728
Oh my… What the heck?!

450
00:32:18,811 --> 00:32:20,730
[suspenseful music plays]

451
00:32:21,397 --> 00:32:22,398
[croaks]

452
00:32:23,316 --> 00:32:25,485
-Oh, what is that?
-[croaks]

453
00:32:25,568 --> 00:32:26,861
[yelps]

454
00:32:28,154 --> 00:32:30,156
[romantic music plays]

455
00:32:35,244 --> 00:32:36,120
[croaks]

456
00:32:36,204 --> 00:32:38,706
You can go now.
You don't have to be scared.

457
00:32:40,166 --> 00:32:41,793
-[croaks]
-[music fades]

458
00:32:41,876 --> 00:32:43,127
[gentle music plays]

459
00:32:43,920 --> 00:32:45,213
[giggles]

460
00:32:46,673 --> 00:32:47,507
Go Eun-sae!

461
00:32:48,174 --> 00:32:49,676
[giggles]

462
00:32:50,969 --> 00:32:52,261
From the looks of it,

463
00:32:52,345 --> 00:32:55,014
I would say you're the one
who was scared of toads.

464
00:32:55,598 --> 00:32:58,685
You came up with that silly idea
because you were afraid of them.

465
00:32:59,686 --> 00:33:00,603
What…

466
00:33:02,438 --> 00:33:04,482
-Hm?
-What are you doing here?

467
00:33:04,565 --> 00:33:06,025
You didn't see me on the news?

468
00:33:06,651 --> 00:33:09,195
I'm the busiest prosecutor
in all of Korea right now.

469
00:33:09,278 --> 00:33:11,406
I've been working so hard,
never coming up for air,

470
00:33:11,489 --> 00:33:14,117
and finally got one precious day off

471
00:33:14,617 --> 00:33:16,327
just to see my boyfriend.

472
00:33:20,707 --> 00:33:24,210
Why are you so surprised?
You are my boyfriend, Jang Tae-ha, right?

473
00:33:25,420 --> 00:33:26,671
I only said it was over

474
00:33:26,754 --> 00:33:30,842
so I could fly under the radar
until I managed to get the arrests.

475
00:33:33,803 --> 00:33:34,679
Ah.

476
00:33:35,805 --> 00:33:39,434
I only get this one precious day off,
so I must make it count,

477
00:33:39,517 --> 00:33:44,355
so will you do everything I want
for the rest of the day?

478
00:33:47,692 --> 00:33:49,861
-Oh…
-Hooray!

479
00:33:55,116 --> 00:33:57,577
Ah, it's so nice! [chuckles]

480
00:33:57,660 --> 00:33:59,954
[sighs] I was all cooped up
in the prosecutors' office,

481
00:34:00,038 --> 00:34:01,789
working all the time.

482
00:34:02,290 --> 00:34:05,334
I've been released! I'm free! [chuckles]

483
00:34:06,461 --> 00:34:08,755
Ah, this is so nice! [giggles]

484
00:34:09,380 --> 00:34:12,300
Oh! Oh. Oh, oh. [laughs]

485
00:34:12,800 --> 00:34:14,218
Be careful! You'll fall.

486
00:34:14,302 --> 00:34:17,805
Don't worry about it.
I'm super athletic. [yelps]

487
00:34:18,681 --> 00:34:20,349
-Oh.
-You okay?

488
00:34:20,433 --> 00:34:21,684
[sighs]

489
00:34:24,270 --> 00:34:26,272
[gentle ballad plays]

490
00:34:28,232 --> 00:34:31,194
Do you know
what I'm well-known for as a prosecutor?

491
00:34:34,947 --> 00:34:37,825
For always catching the guys I'm after!

492
00:34:37,909 --> 00:34:39,077
[Eun-sae laughs]

493
00:34:44,957 --> 00:34:46,375
[Eun-sae laughs]

494
00:34:47,710 --> 00:34:50,421
[Eun-sae shrieks, laughs]

495
00:34:55,176 --> 00:34:56,594
I'm gonna throw you in!

496
00:34:56,677 --> 00:35:00,306
[Eun-sae laughs]

497
00:35:06,729 --> 00:35:08,356
[music fades]

498
00:35:08,439 --> 00:35:10,650
-You wanted to see the ocean?
-Mm-hmm.

499
00:35:12,026 --> 00:35:14,821
My last memory of it
was when I almost stowed away.

500
00:35:15,321 --> 00:35:18,157
And that was when you and I nearly died,

501
00:35:18,699 --> 00:35:21,035
so we need a good memory
to replace it with.

502
00:35:26,749 --> 00:35:27,667
[exhales]

503
00:35:29,627 --> 00:35:33,256
Why did you have to go that far
just to save my life?

504
00:35:35,383 --> 00:35:39,720
When you tried to get me to flee Korea,
disobeying orders and hiding me away,

505
00:35:40,471 --> 00:35:43,391
you were really taking enormous risks
doing those things.

506
00:35:44,809 --> 00:35:47,145
Sure, even if you and I had met before,

507
00:35:47,228 --> 00:35:49,397
that was only twice in our entire life.

508
00:35:51,315 --> 00:35:54,527
Why would you risk so much,
including your own life?

509
00:36:03,703 --> 00:36:05,037
[Tae-ha] In my whole life,

510
00:36:05,121 --> 00:36:06,372
you were

511
00:36:07,081 --> 00:36:10,626
the only person who I ever liked.

512
00:36:15,673 --> 00:36:18,342
That night I spent with you in Japan,

513
00:36:20,261 --> 00:36:23,598
that was my first time
wishing I could make the clock run slower.

514
00:36:23,681 --> 00:36:25,683
[inhales deeply]

515
00:36:26,559 --> 00:36:28,853
I wanted each second to last longer.

516
00:36:29,729 --> 00:36:30,730
I had a lot of fun.

517
00:36:36,194 --> 00:36:37,361
[Tae-ha chuckles softly]

518
00:36:37,445 --> 00:36:39,155
How could I not? You were

519
00:36:40,489 --> 00:36:41,532
my first love.

520
00:36:41,616 --> 00:36:43,201
[gentle music plays]

521
00:36:44,744 --> 00:36:45,870
Your first love?

522
00:36:46,537 --> 00:36:48,998
Is that one… Is that yours?

523
00:36:49,081 --> 00:36:51,375
Yeah. My first love found it.

524
00:36:52,668 --> 00:36:54,503
But I like this one the most.

525
00:36:55,421 --> 00:36:57,006
Because I met my first love here.

526
00:36:57,089 --> 00:37:01,344
Oh yeah! Wait, you've liked me since
that boxing match all those years ago?

527
00:37:03,387 --> 00:37:04,263
[chuckles softly]

528
00:37:05,973 --> 00:37:06,849
[cheering]

529
00:37:06,933 --> 00:37:08,893
2010 NATIONAL JUNIOR BOXING TEAM SELECTION

530
00:37:13,147 --> 00:37:14,023
Stop!

531
00:37:17,652 --> 00:37:19,946
Why does he keep squinting his eyes?

532
00:37:23,950 --> 00:37:24,992
Ow, ow, ow!

533
00:37:25,618 --> 00:37:28,496
-[doctor] Are you okay? Hold still.
-[woman chants] Jang Tae-ha!

534
00:37:28,579 --> 00:37:31,874
-All right. All done. Good.
-Okay. Red. Fighter.

535
00:37:31,958 --> 00:37:33,042
Okay.

536
00:37:33,125 --> 00:37:35,127
[cheering]

537
00:37:35,211 --> 00:37:36,045
Box!

538
00:37:37,588 --> 00:37:38,464
[Do-yeop] Huh?

539
00:37:41,342 --> 00:37:43,844
Tae-ha, open your eyes! Open your eyes!

540
00:37:45,972 --> 00:37:46,847
[grunts]

541
00:37:56,315 --> 00:37:57,358
[referee] Stop! Count.

542
00:37:57,441 --> 00:37:58,609
Count!

543
00:37:58,693 --> 00:38:00,987
One, two,

544
00:38:01,070 --> 00:38:02,655
three. Out.

545
00:38:02,738 --> 00:38:03,614
[sighs]

546
00:38:04,115 --> 00:38:04,949
K.O.

547
00:38:05,032 --> 00:38:06,367
[bell rings]

548
00:38:06,450 --> 00:38:07,410
[music stops]

549
00:38:12,540 --> 00:38:14,041
[Eun-sae] This match is rigged!

550
00:38:14,542 --> 00:38:15,501
[jaunty music plays]

551
00:38:15,584 --> 00:38:18,296
[official] Hey, kid!
You can't come in here on a whim.

552
00:38:19,046 --> 00:38:21,757
It wasn't on a whim.
I came after careful consideration.

553
00:38:25,553 --> 00:38:27,763
Agh, ow, ow, ow, ow!

554
00:38:27,847 --> 00:38:28,931
Oh, jeez!

555
00:38:29,015 --> 00:38:31,350
Do you think that substance
is just an antiseptic?

556
00:38:33,936 --> 00:38:35,187
What was that?

557
00:38:37,106 --> 00:38:39,233
I was taking a selfie
when I saw something strange.

558
00:39:13,309 --> 00:39:15,144
Ah.

559
00:39:15,227 --> 00:39:16,645
<i>I guess we should give him a cut.</i>

560
00:39:17,146 --> 00:39:19,065
[doctor] <i>Exactly.</i>
<i>Then we'll use this. It'll work.</i>

561
00:39:19,148 --> 00:39:21,734
-[man] <i>You sure?</i>
-<i>Just trust me. I got you.</i>

562
00:39:26,864 --> 00:39:29,533
-You little…
-[official] Whoa, what are you doing?

563
00:39:30,368 --> 00:39:32,745
-[doctor] Let go of me! Listen!
-[official] Let's talk it out.

564
00:39:32,828 --> 00:39:35,373
-[woman 1] Play fair!
-[man 1] Boo! Come on!

565
00:39:35,456 --> 00:39:36,332
[crowd jeering]

566
00:39:36,415 --> 00:39:38,250
-[woman 2] Cheaters!
-[man 2] Money back!

567
00:39:38,334 --> 00:39:40,336
[cheering and applause]

568
00:39:42,505 --> 00:39:46,884
[photographer] Okay, look over here.
One, two, three.

569
00:39:49,220 --> 00:39:51,180
I got first place, Grandma.
Of course I won!

570
00:39:52,098 --> 00:39:54,725
I'll be at Taffy Village
with the gold medal this weekend.

571
00:39:55,559 --> 00:39:56,394
Okay.

572
00:39:56,477 --> 00:39:57,436
[music fades]

573
00:39:57,520 --> 00:39:58,521
Oh!

574
00:39:59,814 --> 00:40:00,731
Hey!

575
00:40:01,607 --> 00:40:02,858
Thanks

576
00:40:03,734 --> 00:40:04,610
for helping me.

577
00:40:05,111 --> 00:40:06,070
[Eun-sae scoffs]

578
00:40:06,570 --> 00:40:08,781
You don't have to bow.
I'm a high school freshman.

579
00:40:08,864 --> 00:40:09,740
Oh.

580
00:40:10,241 --> 00:40:13,369
Were you here to root for a friend?

581
00:40:13,452 --> 00:40:15,413
A kid from my orphanage was boxing.

582
00:40:15,496 --> 00:40:18,374
Oh, but wasn't I pretty cool earlier?

583
00:40:19,542 --> 00:40:21,127
I got right in there with the truth,

584
00:40:21,210 --> 00:40:23,712
and, just like that,
the medal changed hands!

585
00:40:23,796 --> 00:40:27,258
Well, even I have to admit,
I was seriously badass.

586
00:40:28,467 --> 00:40:32,304
Like I was a righteous prosecutor,
zeroing in on corruption.

587
00:40:32,388 --> 00:40:33,973
I guess someday I'll be like that.

588
00:40:34,056 --> 00:40:35,474
Are you good at studying?

589
00:40:35,558 --> 00:40:38,644
If they gave out medals for studying,
I'd probably get the gold.

590
00:40:38,727 --> 00:40:39,562
[chuckles]

591
00:40:40,062 --> 00:40:43,023
When you make it big,
don't forget me, or that medal,

592
00:40:43,524 --> 00:40:45,025
because I recovered it for you.

593
00:40:45,693 --> 00:40:46,861
Okay.

594
00:40:46,944 --> 00:40:49,572
At the Olympic champion interview,
after I win the gold, I will.

595
00:40:49,655 --> 00:40:51,907
Promise? I'll be watching!

596
00:40:51,991 --> 00:40:52,950
[chuckles]

597
00:40:53,033 --> 00:40:56,162
It was nice to meet you,
future gold medalist.

598
00:40:56,245 --> 00:40:57,163
[chuckles softly]

599
00:40:57,246 --> 00:40:58,998
[gentle music plays]

600
00:41:05,045 --> 00:41:05,963
[door opens]

601
00:41:06,046 --> 00:41:07,047
[Do-yeop] Hey, Tae-ha!

602
00:41:07,882 --> 00:41:09,425
What are you doing there?

603
00:41:09,508 --> 00:41:11,969
Uh, I… I'll be… right there. Yeah.

604
00:41:15,681 --> 00:41:18,225
I didn't catch her name.

605
00:41:20,519 --> 00:41:22,521
[gentle ballad plays]

606
00:41:29,278 --> 00:41:30,321
Uh…

607
00:41:32,740 --> 00:41:33,657
[Eun-sae sighs]

608
00:41:34,533 --> 00:41:35,951
What was his name again?

609
00:41:37,661 --> 00:41:39,205
I wanna remember it.

610
00:41:42,166 --> 00:41:43,834
[older Eun-sae chuckles]

611
00:41:43,918 --> 00:41:45,044
Oh.

612
00:41:45,127 --> 00:41:47,671
You're saying, back then,
you'd already fallen for me?

613
00:41:50,257 --> 00:41:53,928
Oh. Why didn't you give me your number
when we were in Japan together?

614
00:41:54,011 --> 00:41:55,596
You said I was your first love!

615
00:41:58,933 --> 00:42:02,102
You went on to do
exactly what you said that day.

616
00:42:03,354 --> 00:42:05,105
Forget the Olympics. All I became

617
00:42:07,066 --> 00:42:08,317
was a criminal in a gang.

618
00:42:14,740 --> 00:42:15,741
[Tae-ha coughs awkwardly]

619
00:42:19,245 --> 00:42:21,455
I didn't become
a righteous prosecutor either.

620
00:42:22,623 --> 00:42:24,875
Once I actually became one
and started working,

621
00:42:24,959 --> 00:42:26,794
I got obsessed with my reputation,

622
00:42:27,294 --> 00:42:30,339
and on being the rags-to-riches hero
of my own story.

623
00:42:31,173 --> 00:42:32,967
But I just felt empty inside,

624
00:42:33,050 --> 00:42:35,761
and I ended up buying
expensive designer handbags

625
00:42:35,844 --> 00:42:37,638
and luxury super cars.

626
00:42:38,138 --> 00:42:42,184
I think the reason I was never satisfied
when I first came to Taffy Village

627
00:42:42,268 --> 00:42:46,021
is that I was
so superficial and materialistic.

628
00:42:47,565 --> 00:42:48,482
You know, I wonder

629
00:42:48,566 --> 00:42:52,152
if becoming the cool adult
we once strained to be isn't easy.

630
00:42:55,948 --> 00:42:56,949
[music fades]

631
00:42:57,658 --> 00:42:59,577
[poignant music plays]

632
00:43:01,537 --> 00:43:03,956
[Eun-sae] <i>It turns out</i>
<i>that blood relationships</i>

633
00:43:04,039 --> 00:43:06,542
<i>are not necessarily</i>
<i>the strongest in the world.</i>

634
00:43:10,879 --> 00:43:13,090
[man] You little punk!
Where'd you hide it?

635
00:43:13,799 --> 00:43:15,259
Hand it over, you bastard!

636
00:43:15,342 --> 00:43:17,303
I'm your father
and I want to gamble a little!

637
00:43:17,386 --> 00:43:19,972
Where's that money you took
from your friends, you little punk?

638
00:43:20,055 --> 00:43:22,308
I keep telling you. There's no money!

639
00:43:22,391 --> 00:43:23,392
No money?

640
00:43:23,475 --> 00:43:25,644
Then you deserve a beating,
you little punk!

641
00:43:25,728 --> 00:43:27,521
-A really good beating!
-[Baek strains]

642
00:43:27,605 --> 00:43:29,815
Don't you grab my arm,
you little bastard! Let go.

643
00:43:29,898 --> 00:43:33,402
Son of a bitch! How dare you grab my arm?!

644
00:43:34,320 --> 00:43:35,279
[Baek sighs]

645
00:43:40,909 --> 00:43:43,120
FUNERAL HOME

646
00:43:46,749 --> 00:43:48,959
THE LATE BAEK HAK-SU

647
00:43:49,043 --> 00:43:50,252
[exhales sharply]

648
00:43:52,838 --> 00:43:54,006
[sighs]

649
00:43:54,089 --> 00:43:55,549
I did something unnecessary.

650
00:43:55,633 --> 00:43:57,134
Turn the car around.

651
00:43:59,470 --> 00:44:02,973
Beet-red bruises on my poor face
every single day.

652
00:44:03,474 --> 00:44:06,935
That scum beat his kid,
so even this homage is… [scoffs]

653
00:44:07,853 --> 00:44:09,229
It's much too kind.

654
00:44:10,481 --> 00:44:12,399
I hope you can demonstrate to me

655
00:44:13,817 --> 00:44:15,361
that he was nothing like you.

656
00:44:18,197 --> 00:44:19,823
I'll get us something to drink.

657
00:44:24,745 --> 00:44:25,746
[car door closes]

658
00:44:28,040 --> 00:44:29,083
[Baek] <i>Jang Tae-ha,</i>

659
00:44:29,166 --> 00:44:31,377
you have never once disappointed me.

660
00:44:31,460 --> 00:44:34,505
I don't know about the others,
but you, Tae-ha, I trust completely.

661
00:44:37,966 --> 00:44:40,135
[breathes deeply]

662
00:44:44,682 --> 00:44:47,518
-[breathes shakily]
-[music fades]

663
00:44:50,562 --> 00:44:53,065
I'll get things ready.
You can leave it to me.

664
00:44:54,983 --> 00:44:56,110
[disconnect tone]

665
00:44:59,405 --> 00:45:01,657
-Cheers! [giggles]
-[lively music plays]

666
00:45:01,740 --> 00:45:03,742
[inaudible dialogue]

667
00:45:05,661 --> 00:45:06,620
[Eun-sae] Ah!

668
00:45:07,579 --> 00:45:08,747
This is what I needed!

669
00:45:08,831 --> 00:45:11,583
I couldn't drink a drop because of work.

670
00:45:11,667 --> 00:45:12,668
Oh, soju…

671
00:45:13,252 --> 00:45:16,296
Mm, it's been a month since Taffy Village.

672
00:45:16,380 --> 00:45:18,006
-With the aunties?
-[Eun-sae] Yes.

673
00:45:18,590 --> 00:45:20,342
I had some with the aunties.

674
00:45:20,843 --> 00:45:24,304
Mm, and also at Daepo pub
with Dr. An Gi-jun,

675
00:45:24,388 --> 00:45:26,306
and got so drunk I had to be carried home,

676
00:45:26,390 --> 00:45:29,518
'cause there was this guy
who got me so upset.

677
00:45:30,602 --> 00:45:31,729
Ah. [chuckles]

678
00:45:32,312 --> 00:45:33,230
[chuckles]

679
00:45:33,313 --> 00:45:34,398
[music fades]

680
00:45:34,481 --> 00:45:37,943
You know, in the beginning,
I thought Dr. An Gi-jun was a weirdo,

681
00:45:38,026 --> 00:45:40,738
but the more I got to know him,
the cuter I thought he was.

682
00:45:40,821 --> 00:45:41,780
[awkward music plays]

683
00:45:41,864 --> 00:45:43,240
Maybe cute is in his blood.

684
00:45:43,323 --> 00:45:45,284
You can't get angry
no matter what he does to you.

685
00:45:49,955 --> 00:45:51,290
[cat meows]

686
00:45:51,373 --> 00:45:53,208
Cats are cute, in my book.

687
00:45:54,293 --> 00:45:55,294
[Eun-sae] Hm?

688
00:46:05,304 --> 00:46:06,138
[coughs]

689
00:46:07,723 --> 00:46:09,558
Why is this so spicy? [coughs]

690
00:46:09,641 --> 00:46:11,477
[jaunty music plays]

691
00:46:11,560 --> 00:46:14,146
The guy is 34.
What's so damn cute about that?

692
00:46:14,730 --> 00:46:17,191
-Are you jealous?
-Jealous?!

693
00:46:17,274 --> 00:46:18,317
Yeah, jealous.

694
00:46:18,942 --> 00:46:21,111
[laughs] You're so jealous!

695
00:46:21,195 --> 00:46:22,154
[laughs]

696
00:46:22,654 --> 00:46:25,532
It looks like a guy who's 34 can be cute.

697
00:46:27,034 --> 00:46:29,912
Dr. An already has someone he likes.

698
00:46:29,995 --> 00:46:32,790
One with eyes
shaped like 8:20 on the clock.

699
00:46:32,873 --> 00:46:35,834
-[electronic voice] <i>The doors are opening.</i>
-[music fades]

700
00:46:36,585 --> 00:46:37,544
[sighs]

701
00:46:46,178 --> 00:46:47,054
[sighs]

702
00:46:48,514 --> 00:46:51,517
Let's end it now, Su-ji.

703
00:46:52,476 --> 00:46:55,979
Whatever. Doesn't matter.
I just came by to get my things. Yep.

704
00:46:58,315 --> 00:46:59,900
[electronic voice] <i>The doors are opening.</i>

705
00:47:07,407 --> 00:47:08,283
[exhales]

706
00:47:16,583 --> 00:47:18,836
I suddenly remembered
I left some things here.

707
00:47:19,419 --> 00:47:20,337
Mm. Mm.

708
00:47:28,679 --> 00:47:31,932
Uh, are you taking the subway with that?

709
00:47:32,808 --> 00:47:35,853
-Yeah, I'm going to take a cab.
-It's rush hour. You'll never get a cab.

710
00:47:35,936 --> 00:47:36,770
I'll drop you off.

711
00:47:51,660 --> 00:47:53,662
[lively music plays]

712
00:48:05,632 --> 00:48:06,717
[music fades]

713
00:48:06,800 --> 00:48:08,135
[bell on door rings]

714
00:48:11,346 --> 00:48:13,348
[all] Hyeon-seong's favorite random game!

715
00:48:13,432 --> 00:48:14,433
2 YEARS AGO

716
00:48:14,516 --> 00:48:15,726
Game start!

717
00:48:15,809 --> 00:48:17,936
GUJIN HIGH
FIRST REUNION OF 51ST CLASS

718
00:48:18,020 --> 00:48:21,815
[tapping on table]

719
00:48:21,899 --> 00:48:22,774
It's Su-ji!

720
00:48:22,858 --> 00:48:24,401
[man 1] Ah, got ya, Su-ji!

721
00:48:24,484 --> 00:48:26,570
-She was just slightly off.
-[woman 1] Drink, Su-ji!

722
00:48:26,653 --> 00:48:28,864
[man 2] Drink! Whoa!

723
00:48:28,947 --> 00:48:31,867
[all] Su-ji's favorite random game!

724
00:48:31,950 --> 00:48:33,285
Game start!

725
00:48:33,368 --> 00:48:34,286
Zero, zero!

726
00:48:34,369 --> 00:48:35,245
[man 3] Seven!

727
00:48:35,829 --> 00:48:37,080
Bang! Agh!

728
00:48:37,164 --> 00:48:39,374
Zero, zero. Seven… Bang!

729
00:48:39,458 --> 00:48:41,043
-[gasps]
-[laughter]

730
00:48:41,126 --> 00:48:42,628
You can't scare her like that!

731
00:48:42,711 --> 00:48:44,630
You're not the best player.

732
00:48:45,172 --> 00:48:46,924
I'll be the dark knight, okay? I'll drink.

733
00:48:47,007 --> 00:48:48,634
[all] Oh!

734
00:48:48,717 --> 00:48:52,137
[man 4] The black knight? Out of nowhere?
That's so boring. Come on.

735
00:48:52,220 --> 00:48:53,931
Hey. Wait a minute.

736
00:48:54,014 --> 00:48:57,434
[woman 2] What? What is it?
Did something happen? What's going on?

737
00:48:57,517 --> 00:48:58,435
[woman 3] What is it?

738
00:48:58,518 --> 00:49:00,520
Are you looking out
'cause she's your employee?

739
00:49:00,604 --> 00:49:01,980
-No.
-[woman 3] That's what it is!

740
00:49:02,064 --> 00:49:05,025
Sure, I mean… I admit it.
She's my employee, and…

741
00:49:05,609 --> 00:49:07,444
So, Min Su-ji,
I'm gonna cover all her drinks.

742
00:49:07,527 --> 00:49:10,155
I'm her director, okay?
Okay, let's keep going.

743
00:49:10,238 --> 00:49:12,574
-Okay, okay, let's begin.
-Yeah.

744
00:49:12,658 --> 00:49:13,742
[man 3] Level that up.

745
00:49:14,242 --> 00:49:15,577
He's gotta be out of his mind.

746
00:49:15,661 --> 00:49:16,703
Read-the-room game.

747
00:49:16,787 --> 00:49:18,038
-[man 3] What?
-Read the room.

748
00:49:18,121 --> 00:49:18,997
[man 3] One…

749
00:49:19,081 --> 00:49:20,666
-Two…
-Three…

750
00:49:20,749 --> 00:49:21,750
-Four!
-Four!

751
00:49:21,833 --> 00:49:23,877
-Uh…
-[woman 1] What? What?

752
00:49:23,961 --> 00:49:25,837
Hey, Gi-jun, drink first! Drink!

753
00:49:25,921 --> 00:49:28,423
-Fill it up!
-[Gi-jun] Hey, th… that's enough…

754
00:49:29,257 --> 00:49:31,134
-[man 4] Did he fill it up?
-[man 1] There we go!

755
00:49:31,218 --> 00:49:33,303
-[all] Oh!
-[woman 1] Wow!

756
00:49:33,387 --> 00:49:35,347
-I got this. I'm dark knight.
-You drank so much.

757
00:49:35,430 --> 00:49:37,015
Yeah, it's okay. It's fine. Really.

758
00:49:37,099 --> 00:49:39,351
-[woman 1] Wow.
-I always drink fast.

759
00:49:39,434 --> 00:49:41,019
[vomits]

760
00:49:41,603 --> 00:49:42,562
[gags]

761
00:49:42,646 --> 00:49:45,774
[toilet flushes]

762
00:49:45,857 --> 00:49:47,609
Gi-jun, hold it together. Ugh.

763
00:49:49,945 --> 00:49:52,739
Don't be weak. Remember, Su-ji's watching.

764
00:49:53,573 --> 00:49:55,867
Be strong. Cool and collected.

765
00:49:55,951 --> 00:49:57,077
[vomits]

766
00:50:01,748 --> 00:50:06,670
Here we go. Can we drop the formality
outside of work, fellow alumni?

767
00:50:07,504 --> 00:50:08,505
Is that too forward?

768
00:50:08,588 --> 00:50:11,049
I'll drop the formality
since we're alumni, okay?

769
00:50:11,133 --> 00:50:13,385
I sound like a loser.
I mean we're… Maybe we can…

770
00:50:13,468 --> 00:50:16,930
How about we drop the formality?
Maybe we should… I'd like to…

771
00:50:17,014 --> 00:50:18,682
Since we're alumni.

772
00:50:19,182 --> 00:50:21,018
Yeah, I think that's good.

773
00:50:21,101 --> 00:50:21,935
Yeah!

774
00:50:24,271 --> 00:50:26,898
Outside of work, we're high school alum.

775
00:50:26,982 --> 00:50:29,860
Do you mind if I drop the formality?

776
00:50:30,360 --> 00:50:32,654
Yeah. We're alumni… Damn! My hair!

777
00:50:33,238 --> 00:50:35,323
[sighs] Retouch it a little?

778
00:50:36,408 --> 00:50:38,243
-I should, I should.
-Hey!

779
00:50:38,326 --> 00:50:39,244
Huh?

780
00:50:40,412 --> 00:50:41,371
Oh.

781
00:50:41,997 --> 00:50:45,208
Uh, you mind if I touch you
outside of work? We're alumni.

782
00:50:45,292 --> 00:50:46,835
-Huh?
-What?

783
00:50:48,003 --> 00:50:49,546
-That's not… I didn't…
-[music fades]

784
00:50:49,629 --> 00:50:52,424
No, I… That wasn't what I…
I… I didn't mean that. Um…

785
00:50:52,507 --> 00:50:54,676
I couldn't… <i>wouldn't </i>touch you, of course.

786
00:50:54,760 --> 00:50:57,512
My hair was messy so I wanted to touch…
<i>fix </i>my hair.

787
00:50:57,596 --> 00:50:58,513
[chuckles awkwardly]

788
00:50:59,556 --> 00:51:01,558
[jaunty music plays]

789
00:51:02,142 --> 00:51:04,478
Should we drop the formality
outside of work?

790
00:51:04,561 --> 00:51:05,562
Huh?

791
00:51:06,396 --> 00:51:07,230
Sure, right.

792
00:51:07,814 --> 00:51:11,401
Are you feeling okay? Being
my black knight was too much for you.

793
00:51:11,485 --> 00:51:13,737
You must be tired from work.
Didn't want you to get sick.

794
00:51:13,820 --> 00:51:16,281
-I can drink three bottles a night.
-Huh?

795
00:51:16,364 --> 00:51:17,866
I thought two shots was your limit?

796
00:51:18,575 --> 00:51:21,369
No, it's… Well… I can hold my liquor.

797
00:51:22,871 --> 00:51:23,830
[sighs awkwardly]

798
00:51:24,873 --> 00:51:25,707
[gulps]

799
00:51:27,250 --> 00:51:28,543
[chuckles softly]

800
00:51:28,627 --> 00:51:30,420
Should we get some hangover soup?

801
00:51:32,005 --> 00:51:34,007
-Huh?
-Isn't your stomach upset?

802
00:51:35,842 --> 00:51:38,011
-Uh…
-Unless you don't want to hang--

803
00:51:38,095 --> 00:51:40,555
I… I want to hang! Yeah, let's hang out.

804
00:51:40,639 --> 00:51:43,391
-Oh, I mean let's get "hangouver" soup.
-[chuckles awkwardly]

805
00:51:43,975 --> 00:51:47,187
I'd say, yes,
I can even get a drink for my hangover.

806
00:51:47,270 --> 00:51:48,730
[laughs]

807
00:51:52,734 --> 00:51:54,194
[gags]

808
00:51:54,277 --> 00:51:55,695
-[vomits]
-[Su-ji sighs]

809
00:51:55,779 --> 00:51:57,614
-[Gi-jun vomits]
-Are you okay?

810
00:51:57,697 --> 00:51:58,949
[Gi-jun gags]

811
00:52:08,667 --> 00:52:09,960
I just had a funny thought.

812
00:52:10,460 --> 00:52:11,419
[music fades]

813
00:52:19,719 --> 00:52:21,012
[birds squawk]

814
00:52:21,096 --> 00:52:23,598
Oh. Mm. Thank you.

815
00:52:25,559 --> 00:52:27,185
Something else you wanted to do?

816
00:52:28,061 --> 00:52:28,895
Yes.

817
00:52:29,396 --> 00:52:30,522
What's that?

818
00:52:30,605 --> 00:52:31,898
Could we…

819
00:52:36,695 --> 00:52:37,946
go there and lie down?

820
00:52:38,029 --> 00:52:39,739
-[intriguing music plays]
-Lie down? What?

821
00:52:39,823 --> 00:52:42,951
It's just there's something
I'd really like to do.

822
00:52:44,369 --> 00:52:45,453
Over there?

823
00:52:46,413 --> 00:52:47,414
What is it?

824
00:52:47,998 --> 00:52:50,584
[Eun-sae] Can we, please?
I'm not trying to pull anything.

825
00:52:50,667 --> 00:52:53,253
There's just something
I wanna do right now.

826
00:52:53,336 --> 00:52:54,337
Hm?

827
00:52:54,880 --> 00:52:56,423
Mmm.

828
00:52:56,506 --> 00:52:58,175
[Tae-ha] Do something… over there?

829
00:52:58,258 --> 00:52:59,259
[Eun-sae] Mm.

830
00:53:03,722 --> 00:53:05,765
[music fades]

831
00:53:09,895 --> 00:53:11,938
[Eun-sae giggles]

832
00:53:12,856 --> 00:53:14,900
-[jaunty music plays]
-Ah.

833
00:53:16,276 --> 00:53:18,737
So this is what you meant.

834
00:53:23,074 --> 00:53:24,367
-I got it.
-Oh!

835
00:53:25,535 --> 00:53:27,329
I almost forgot. Ooh.

836
00:53:28,288 --> 00:53:32,083
So, fire watching?
Probably trending right now.

837
00:53:35,295 --> 00:53:37,172
And now! [chuckles]

838
00:53:37,255 --> 00:53:38,590
Happy birthday to you!

839
00:53:38,673 --> 00:53:40,425
[gentle music plays]

840
00:53:40,508 --> 00:53:41,676
What?

841
00:53:42,385 --> 00:53:43,511
I wanted to wish you that.

842
00:53:45,597 --> 00:53:48,058
-See? I wasn't pulling anything.
-[music fades]

843
00:53:48,141 --> 00:53:50,227
I just wanted to do this
on the shore together.

844
00:53:52,896 --> 00:53:55,148
-Just to say happy birthday?
-Mm.

845
00:53:56,691 --> 00:53:58,652
It wasn't just you, Jang Tae-ha.

846
00:53:59,152 --> 00:54:01,529
It was a great moment for the both of us.

847
00:54:02,030 --> 00:54:03,323
[gentle music plays]

848
00:54:03,406 --> 00:54:04,616
Ah.

849
00:54:05,367 --> 00:54:07,702
<i>The pleasant sea breeze.</i>

850
00:54:08,203 --> 00:54:10,789
<i>The crackling of the campfire.</i>

851
00:54:23,134 --> 00:54:25,220
<i>That beautiful sunrise.</i>

852
00:54:26,346 --> 00:54:27,347
Most of all…

853
00:54:34,980 --> 00:54:36,898
Happy birthday.

854
00:54:40,235 --> 00:54:43,071
[Eun-sae] …a guy I really like
wishing me happy birthday.

855
00:54:44,072 --> 00:54:48,535
The nicest birthday I have ever known.
I wanted to do the same for you.

856
00:54:51,663 --> 00:54:52,580
[sighs happily]

857
00:54:56,418 --> 00:54:59,921
Do you know what it cost me to get
a day off so that I could be with you?

858
00:55:00,005 --> 00:55:02,757
I even worried if the people
from the village reached out,

859
00:55:02,841 --> 00:55:04,801
I would have to rush over there
to see them,

860
00:55:04,884 --> 00:55:06,678
so I turned my phone off too.

861
00:55:06,761 --> 00:55:09,723
Mm? I had to work my butt off,
night and day,

862
00:55:09,806 --> 00:55:12,100
so I could make my deadlines
and come here.

863
00:55:12,851 --> 00:55:13,727
[exhales]

864
00:55:14,853 --> 00:55:17,856
You went to all that trouble
just for my birthday?

865
00:55:20,191 --> 00:55:21,026
[chuckles]

866
00:55:24,154 --> 00:55:25,447
I love you.

867
00:55:31,619 --> 00:55:32,620
Why are you surprised?

868
00:55:35,874 --> 00:55:38,376
How could I not love the fool
who put his life in danger

869
00:55:38,460 --> 00:55:40,295
because he wanted to save me?

870
00:55:41,296 --> 00:55:44,007
It's foolish to not fall in love
after that, right?

871
00:55:47,177 --> 00:55:48,928
Someday, when time has passed,

872
00:55:49,512 --> 00:55:51,056
<i>and all your memories come back…</i>

873
00:55:51,139 --> 00:55:53,016
Even after recalling everything…

874
00:55:53,099 --> 00:55:55,894
…even if you realize
you don't like me anymore…

875
00:55:55,977 --> 00:55:57,937
…I realized I still liked you.

876
00:55:58,772 --> 00:56:00,231
[Tae-ha] <i>I hope the time we shared</i>

877
00:56:00,315 --> 00:56:02,984
won't just be a painful memory to you.

878
00:56:03,818 --> 00:56:06,738
And those days
when I was the girlfriend of Jang Tae-ha

879
00:56:07,238 --> 00:56:10,825
are the happiest ones I have ever known.

880
00:56:12,994 --> 00:56:13,912
[music fades]

881
00:56:14,704 --> 00:56:16,289
So I wanna thank you

882
00:56:17,624 --> 00:56:19,584
for coming into this world

883
00:56:20,251 --> 00:56:21,836
and being in my life.

884
00:56:24,964 --> 00:56:26,132
Jang Tae-ha…

885
00:56:28,468 --> 00:56:29,636
I love you.

886
00:56:30,136 --> 00:56:32,138
[uplifting ballad plays]

887
00:57:51,050 --> 00:57:52,719
OUR STICKY LOVE

888
00:58:40,642 --> 00:58:41,601
[music fades]