"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep1 (English)

2
00:00:34.360 --> 00:00:37.080
<i> Episode 1 </i>

3
00:01:28.810 --> 00:01:30.080
<i> Kim Hye Jin</i>

4
00:01:42.050 --> 00:01:44.490
<i>RETURN :  Ban Po 4 Dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea.
Hye Jin Kim.</i>

5
00:01:48.560 --> 00:01:50.760
<i> Manhattan, NY</i>

6
00:02:14.490 --> 00:02:16.140
Here!

7
00:02:16.140 --> 00:02:17.420
Please bring some more here!

8
00:02:17.420 --> 00:02:20.580
Yes, I'm coming with more beer!

9
00:02:30.810 --> 00:02:33.060
Here's the beer.

10
00:02:34.470 --> 00:02:36.030
Over here!

11
00:02:42.190 --> 00:02:43.900
<i>Boss Husband</i>

12
00:02:46.190 --> 00:02:48.060
Yeah.

13
00:02:48.060 --> 00:02:50.150
Right now?

14
00:02:50.150 --> 00:02:52.320
I'm passing Hannam bridge.

15
00:02:52.320 --> 00:02:54.270
Wow, the view is amazing.

16
00:02:54.270 --> 00:02:58.720
The view? Such a liar. You said you were on the bridge 30 minutes ago.

17
00:02:58.720 --> 00:03:01.240
Does it make sense that you're not here on my birthday, you wench?

18
00:03:01.240 --> 00:03:02.520
That's not true.

19
00:03:02.520 --> 00:03:04.760
- Order please.
 - See you later.

20
00:03:04.760 --> 00:03:07.770
- Here, please.
- Yes.

21
00:03:12.550 --> 00:03:14.580
Isn't that woman over there so pretty?

22
00:03:14.580 --> 00:03:18.150
Here's the cold beer.

23
00:03:18.150 --> 00:03:20.490
What's this? You're ruining the mood with popcorn.

24
00:03:20.490 --> 00:03:22.280
When is the appetizer coming out?

25
00:03:22.280 --> 00:03:24.050
Aigo.

26
00:03:24.050 --> 00:03:28.520
Our chef is making it very special so it's taking a bit of time.

27
00:03:28.520 --> 00:03:31.420
I will tell him to hurry up a little.

28
00:03:31.420 --> 00:03:32.850
No.

29
00:03:32.850 --> 00:03:36.710
Wasn't our server not you but that pretty part-timer who took our order?

30
00:03:36.710 --> 00:03:38.120
What?

31
00:03:38.120 --> 00:03:40.320
- Will you have this instead? 
 - Yes, please.

32
00:03:40.320 --> 00:03:42.090
Okay.

33
00:03:42.770 --> 00:03:45.220
That is true.

34
00:03:45.220 --> 00:03:48.470
I don't have the visuals that's appropriate for serving.

35
00:03:48.470 --> 00:03:50.720
I will ask that girl over there to bring you the appetizers so

36
00:03:50.720 --> 00:03:54.220
don't worry!

37
00:04:12.360 --> 00:04:16.600
Are you happy with the birthday party Oppa prepared?

38
00:04:16.600 --> 00:04:20.020
Yes. A little. Thank you.

39
00:04:21.300 --> 00:04:23.180
Ha Ri,

40
00:04:23.180 --> 00:04:25.360
ta-da. Oppa's present.

41
00:04:25.360 --> 00:04:28.850
This just came in from Paris.

42
00:04:28.850 --> 00:04:30.600
Here! Over here! My wife!

43
00:04:30.600 --> 00:04:32.150
Here, here.

44
00:04:32.150 --> 00:04:35.490
Hye Jin over here.

45
00:04:38.000 --> 00:04:40.050
Wow, amazing.

46
00:04:40.050 --> 00:04:43.390
You had a friend like that?

47
00:04:44.100 --> 00:04:45.680
That?

48
00:04:45.680 --> 00:04:50.960
Even if you go against the birds of a feather flocking together, what's with that look and get up— Ouch!

49
00:04:52.820 --> 00:04:56.140
- Ouch! 
 - Damn idiot. What did you say?

50
00:04:56.140 --> 00:04:58.780
How dare you spew out that kind of nonsense?

51
00:04:58.780 --> 00:04:59.910
Huh?

52
00:04:59.910 --> 00:05:03.190
Hey. Do you know our Hye Jin? Do you?

53
00:05:03.190 --> 00:05:05.240
Do you know?

54
00:05:05.240 --> 00:05:08.540
Hey Min Ha Ri, I brought this necklace fresh from—

55
00:05:08.540 --> 00:05:11.910
This kind of thing, why don't you wear it.

56
00:05:12.840 --> 00:05:15.920
From now on, keep out of my sight.

57
00:05:17.650 --> 00:05:20.950
My wife, over here!

58
00:05:21.030 --> 00:05:22.580
She's attractive.

59
00:05:22.580 --> 00:05:24.660
Why did you come so late?

60
00:05:24.660 --> 00:05:26.770
I am sorry.

61
00:05:26.770 --> 00:05:28.740
Present.

62
00:05:28.740 --> 00:05:30.660
What's this?

63
00:05:30.660 --> 00:05:33.690
But why is it so outlandish?

64
00:05:33.690 --> 00:05:35.200
Isn't this a place, I can't show up like this?

65
00:05:35.200 --> 00:05:37.280
'This' is just fine.

66
00:05:37.280 --> 00:05:39.770
I'm glad you're here.

67
00:05:39.770 --> 00:05:41.550
You haven't eaten yet, right? Let's go.

68
00:05:41.550 --> 00:05:43.370
- Come on. 
 - Hey.

69
00:05:43.370 --> 00:05:46.120
Where is the leading lady trying to go? I will go and find something to eat on my own.

70
00:05:46.120 --> 00:05:48.040
Go and play. Hurry.

71
00:05:48.040 --> 00:05:49.190
Go. Go.

72
00:05:49.190 --> 00:05:51.860
Go. Go. Go.

73
00:05:51.860 --> 00:05:56.560
♫<i> We can get it on hot and heavy til dawn.</i>♫

74
00:05:56.560 --> 00:06:00.340
♫ <i>I got you spinning like a disco ball.</i>♫

75
00:06:00.340 --> 00:06:04.100
♫ <i>I'll have them playing your song.</i>♫

76
00:06:04.100 --> 00:06:07.100
♫ <i>We're living the life. We're doing it right.</i>♫

77
00:06:07.100 --> 00:06:09.800
♫ <i> You're never gonna be unsatisfied. </i>♫

78
00:06:09.800 --> 00:06:12.600
<i>Lien Notice: The education loan payment of 218540 Won ($218) is due by the 5th. Early payment is available. </i>

79
00:06:12.610 --> 00:06:15.320
♫ <i> If you wanna dance, If you want it all, </i>♫

80
00:06:15.320 --> 00:06:19.360
♫ <i>You know I'm the girl that you should call. Oh yeah! </i>♫

81
00:06:19.360 --> 00:06:23.210
♫ <i>But when you're with me, I'll give you a taste. </i>♫

82
00:06:23.210 --> 00:06:26.610
♫ <i>Make it like your birthday everyday. </i>♫

83
00:06:26.610 --> 00:06:29.870
♫ <i>I know you like it sweet. So you can have your cake.  </i>♫

84
00:06:29.870 --> 00:06:32.400
Everyone looks like they have no worries.

85
00:06:32.400 --> 00:06:34.300
♫ <i>Give you something good to celebrate. </i>♫

86
00:06:34.300 --> 00:06:36.910
♫ <i>So make a wish.  </i>♫

87
00:06:38.910 --> 00:06:43.310
They say that eating comes before any situation and I have to be strong to keep making money.

88
00:06:43.400 --> 00:06:44.800
Let's eat up!

89
00:06:44.800 --> 00:06:46.090
♫ <i> I'll be your gift.  </i>♫

90
00:06:46.090 --> 00:06:49.860
♫ <i> Give you something good to celebrate. </i>♫

91
00:06:53.730 --> 00:06:55.360
Ha Ri!

92
00:06:57.480 --> 00:06:59.220
Ha Ri!

93
00:06:59.220 --> 00:07:01.280
Ha Ri!

94
00:07:06.700 --> 00:07:10.460
Oh no! Ha Ri! Ha..Ha Ri!

95
00:07:27.770 --> 00:07:30.960
<i>One day I had a thought. </i>

96
00:07:30.960 --> 00:07:35.980
<i>Heroines don't exist, only in movies and dramas. </i>

97
00:07:35.980 --> 00:07:38.240
<i>That was what I thought.</i>

98
00:07:48.110 --> 00:07:49.450
- Be careful 
 - It's cold!

99
00:07:49.450 --> 00:07:52.480
- Ha Ri, Ha Ri. 
 - I was totally under the water.

100
00:07:52.480 --> 00:07:58.060
<i>Like popped corn shoved aside like a bridesmaid for an appetizer that was the heroine,</i>

101
00:07:58.060 --> 00:08:00.960
<i>in real life some people are the main characters and some are</i>

102
00:08:00.960 --> 00:08:05.410
<i>the supporting cast. That's how life is.</i>

103
00:08:05.450 --> 00:08:07.590
<i>That was what I thought.</i>

104
00:08:07.590 --> 00:08:11.760
<i>Then I am probably Friend Number 3 of the lead in a  supporting role.</i>

105
00:08:11.760 --> 00:08:16.850
<i>No. I probably don't even need and am not fit for the spotlight.</i>

106
00:08:16.850 --> 00:08:20.610
<i>I might be just an extra who doesn't have any presence.</i>

107
00:08:21.380 --> 00:08:23.810
What kind of sound was that? I think she farted.

108
00:08:23.810 --> 00:08:27.070
Why are her clothes all wet?

109
00:08:41.830 --> 00:08:43.640
<i>Korea Job Finding Map</i>

110
00:09:11.510 --> 00:09:12.700
Did you sleep well?

111
00:09:12.700 --> 00:09:14.940
You're up early.

112
00:09:16.680 --> 00:09:18.440
No. Me first!

113
00:09:18.440 --> 00:09:21.520
Why did you leave without telling me last night?

114
00:09:23.340 --> 00:09:26.800
I got an SOS from the pub saying that they can't do without me.

115
00:09:26.800 --> 00:09:29.930
Why am I so good at my job?

116
00:09:29.930 --> 00:09:32.170
Then, why did you not answer the phone?

117
00:09:35.710 --> 00:09:39.130
It drowned. I need to repair it.

118
00:09:39.130 --> 00:09:41.450
Did you drop it in the toilet again?

119
00:09:41.450 --> 00:09:44.390
How many times have you done that? Klutz.

120
00:09:44.390 --> 00:09:46.040
That's me.

121
00:09:46.040 --> 00:09:48.130
Let's eat.

122
00:09:52.770 --> 00:09:55.220
Why don't you just build a tower.

123
00:09:55.220 --> 00:09:57.480
I have an interview later.

124
00:09:57.480 --> 00:09:59.730
I have to eat well so I don't get nervous.

125
00:09:59.730 --> 00:10:02.690
What about the place you had an interview last time? Haven't they announced the results yet?

126
00:10:02.690 --> 00:10:04.210
Of course they did.

127
00:10:04.210 --> 00:10:08.370
I wish I could get a nosebleed from working through the night. Why won't they hire me?

128
00:10:08.370 --> 00:10:11.180
Whoever didn't hire me, I hope they go under.

129
00:10:11.180 --> 00:10:12.690
No. Cancel. Cancel.

130
00:10:12.740 --> 00:10:15.320
My mom said that I'll get punished if I'm ill-natured.

131
00:10:15.320 --> 00:10:18.760
You're making a speech all by yourself.

132
00:10:23.480 --> 00:10:25.710
Oh, I'm so late!

133
00:10:36.670 --> 00:10:37.880
Which floor are you going to?

134
00:10:37.880 --> 00:10:40.640
- The second floor.
- The second floor?

135
00:10:40.640 --> 00:10:41.560
Second?

136
00:10:41.560 --> 00:10:43.110
Come on let's get it moving.

137
00:10:43.110 --> 00:10:44.780
Isn't someone going to get off?

138
00:10:44.780 --> 00:10:47.420
Someone get off please.

139
00:10:47.420 --> 00:10:50.020
I thought I got on first.

140
00:10:50.020 --> 00:10:52.350
Didn't I?

141
00:10:53.200 --> 00:10:55.330
O-oh, I'm going to be late.

142
00:11:03.960 --> 00:11:05.980
Excuse me.

143
00:11:05.980 --> 00:11:07.470
Get on.

144
00:11:14.420 --> 00:11:21.920
I did not disregard my studies so that I could graduate the Merseyside Local University with an excellent grade.

145
00:11:21.920 --> 00:11:30.680
Therefore, I am proud to tell you that I always try to be a confident person regardless of my position or state.

146
00:11:31.940 --> 00:11:33.870
#190, Kim Hye Jin.

147
00:11:33.870 --> 00:11:34.830
Yes!

148
00:11:34.830 --> 00:11:38.080
Where is Yeongmin University located?

149
00:11:40.140 --> 00:11:44.610
A tiny bit outside of Seoul within the metropolitan area.

150
00:11:46.050 --> 00:11:48.660
It's not that well known but it's a school with a vision.

151
00:11:48.660 --> 00:11:51.790
The campus is very beautiful, too.

152
00:11:52.570 --> 00:11:55.980
You do have a variety of work experiences.

153
00:11:55.980 --> 00:11:56.800
Yes.

154
00:11:56.800 --> 00:12:00.900
But, why are all the work duration under three months?

155
00:12:00.900 --> 00:12:02.530
One company went under and

156
00:12:02.530 --> 00:12:07.970
the president of another got arrested.

157
00:12:12.210 --> 00:12:14.270
If you just give me a chance, with an upright attitude,

158
00:12:14.270 --> 00:12:19.290
I want to be a hardworking full-time employee of Jin Song Magazine.

159
00:12:19.290 --> 00:12:22.690
♫<i> I am going out </i>♫

160
00:12:22.690 --> 00:12:24.210
♫<i> to the... </i>♫

161
00:12:24.210 --> 00:12:25.490
What's this?

162
00:12:32.280 --> 00:12:34.970
Ah, it's cold!

163
00:12:34.970 --> 00:12:37.460
What is this? It's raining, too?

164
00:12:37.460 --> 00:12:39.960
Oh, I don't like rain falling on me.

165
00:12:43.580 --> 00:12:46.270
Huh? It's a go!

166
00:12:51.490 --> 00:12:54.230
Oh my hair's even bigger now.

167
00:12:54.230 --> 00:12:56.170
This stupid rain.

168
00:13:08.580 --> 00:13:11.580
Why that wench!

169
00:13:16.040 --> 00:13:18.490
You're doing well, so well.

170
00:13:18.490 --> 00:13:20.490
Don't you have any shame? What are you doing in public?

171
00:13:20.490 --> 00:13:23.570
Ah, Jeez. What did I do wrong?

172
00:13:23.570 --> 00:13:26.010
Who is that guy? Is he your boyfriend?

173
00:13:26.010 --> 00:13:28.540
I haven't decided whether I want to date him or not.

174
00:13:28.540 --> 00:13:32.440
You're not even dating and you're kissing? Kissing? Kissing first?

175
00:13:32.440 --> 00:13:36.990
I have to see if he's a good kisser or not to decide if I want to date him or not.

176
00:13:36.990 --> 00:13:41.170
I'm going to the mart. We have no toilet paper.

177
00:13:45.710 --> 00:13:50.390
I wish I could borrow your face and body even if just for the interview.

178
00:13:50.390 --> 00:13:53.380
With them I would definitely get hired.

179
00:13:53.380 --> 00:13:56.920
If I could lend it to you, I would have done it a hundred times.

180
00:13:56.920 --> 00:14:00.780
Hey, but when did you start seeing someone else?

181
00:14:00.780 --> 00:14:03.350
Does your heart even beat anymore with so many men?

182
00:14:03.350 --> 00:14:07.560
Why does it always have to go pit-a-pat? If someone's okay, you just see how it goes.

183
00:14:07.590 --> 00:14:10.080
It's so easy for you.

184
00:14:11.050 --> 00:14:16.830
Then, with so many men, did you truly love any of them?

185
00:14:17.940 --> 00:14:19.820
True love?

186
00:14:20.900 --> 00:14:22.530
What's that?

187
00:14:22.530 --> 00:14:25.560
You miss them and you're happy when you're with them.

188
00:14:25.560 --> 00:14:29.220
You do things that you didn't used to do and you only see them even from a distance.

189
00:14:29.220 --> 00:14:31.590
You don't have anything like that?

190
00:14:32.350 --> 00:14:36.090
True love or whatnot are all nonsense.

191
00:14:41.540 --> 00:14:44.940
Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi, what are you doing?

192
00:14:46.420 --> 00:14:48.470
I was wondering how much this is.

193
00:14:48.470 --> 00:14:52.370
It'll take too long to explain but you get olive oil from pressing olives.

194
00:14:52.420 --> 00:14:55.000
What I mean is men are all the same.

195
00:14:55.000 --> 00:14:59.080
There's no need to have useless thoughts about true love. The value of true love?

196
00:14:59.120 --> 00:15:02.950
If there is such a thing, how much is it worth?

197
00:15:02.950 --> 00:15:03.760
Huh?

198
00:15:03.760 --> 00:15:06.170
That'll be 47,000 won.

199
00:15:06.830 --> 00:15:11.750
What I'm saying is, throw out all the old fashioned way of thinking and

200
00:15:11.750 --> 00:15:13.530
you should date, too.

201
00:15:13.530 --> 00:15:15.010
Thank you.

202
00:15:15.010 --> 00:15:17.150
Dating is a luxury.

203
00:15:17.150 --> 00:15:20.260
It's not like there's anyone who likes me.

204
00:15:22.100 --> 00:15:25.350
I'm just going to submit some applications.

205
00:15:27.690 --> 00:15:31.090
Oh this spam! I don't desire any hot nights.

206
00:15:31.090 --> 00:15:35.920
<i>Would you like to permanently delete these files? </i> 
 These days it looks like spams are from someone I know.

207
00:15:37.360 --> 00:15:38.860
Wait a minute.

208
00:15:38.860 --> 00:15:40.920
Ji Seong Joon?

209
00:15:40.920 --> 00:15:43.200
If it's Ji Seong Joon,

210
00:15:43.200 --> 00:15:45.570
then is it really that Ji Seong Joon?

211
00:15:50.320 --> 00:15:52.990
<i> I've been wondering about you. I'll be coming to Korea. If you have time, can you meet me? </i>

212
00:15:54.270 --> 00:15:56.190
It really is that Ji Seong Joon!

213
00:15:56.190 --> 00:15:59.700
Why? Who's Ji Seong Joon?

214
00:15:59.700 --> 00:16:01.480
What, don't you remember?

215
00:16:01.480 --> 00:16:06.480
The one who moved into your house when you left for Japan because your father got transferred.

216
00:16:06.480 --> 00:16:10.420
Ah, that fatty?

217
00:16:10.420 --> 00:16:13.050
<i>Hey, you fatty, stop!</i>

218
00:16:14.250 --> 00:16:16.850
<i>Hey, what are you doing at my house?</i>

219
00:16:16.850 --> 00:16:19.580
<i>Uh, no, I was...</i>

220
00:16:20.460 --> 00:16:22.690
<i>Dad!</i>

221
00:16:23.670 --> 00:16:27.650
<i>What's with that fatty? Ugh, so gross.</i>

222
00:16:28.660 --> 00:16:30.210
<i>Is he a neighborhood idiot?</i>

223
00:16:30.210 --> 00:16:34.430
When he came to see the house, I wondered how there could be such a loser.

224
00:16:34.430 --> 00:16:38.780
I almost fainted when I heard that you two became best friends.

225
00:16:39.690 --> 00:16:42.990
But, why? Why is that fatty suddenly contacting you?

226
00:16:44.040 --> 00:16:46.060
- To meet.
- Hm?

227
00:17:01.490 --> 00:17:05.720
That innocent kid, Seong Joon, is coming?

228
00:17:18.520 --> 00:17:21.400
It's a go!

229
00:17:25.430 --> 00:17:27.450
Wifey!

230
00:17:28.880 --> 00:17:33.250
Oh today is the day you're meeting that fatty?

231
00:17:33.250 --> 00:17:34.590
Have you  spoken on the phone with fatty?

232
00:17:34.590 --> 00:17:37.980
No, just e-mail. I'll call him when he gets here.

233
00:17:37.980 --> 00:17:41.190
Hey, there should be a public phone, right?

234
00:17:41.190 --> 00:17:42.920
Public?

235
00:17:42.920 --> 00:17:44.370
That's right, your cell phone is at the shop.

236
00:17:44.370 --> 00:17:46.400
Just take my phone.

237
00:17:46.400 --> 00:17:48.370
It's inconvenient, if you don't have your phone.

238
00:17:48.370 --> 00:17:51.730
All my calls are from guys who are dying to date me anyway.

239
00:17:51.730 --> 00:17:56.690
Oh, seriously annoying, but it's true, so I can't even hit you.

240
00:17:56.690 --> 00:17:58.750
But why are you meeting up with that fatty?

241
00:17:58.750 --> 00:18:01.370
It's non-nutritious (pointless) to meet him.

242
00:18:01.370 --> 00:18:04.420
We used to be really close.

243
00:18:04.460 --> 00:18:06.530
And on my own way,

244
00:18:07.700 --> 00:18:09.600
he was my first love.

245
00:18:09.600 --> 00:18:11.150
Wow.

246
00:18:11.150 --> 00:18:13.430
Your eyes are out of commission.

247
00:18:13.430 --> 00:18:15.700
Seriously they're completely useless.

248
00:18:15.700 --> 00:18:18.900
Fine. Say whatever you want.

249
00:18:18.900 --> 00:18:23.870
No matter what anyone says, we have something special between us. Ahh!

250
00:18:23.870 --> 00:18:25.450
What do I do!!

251
00:18:25.450 --> 00:18:28.510
Don't hit me. We'll get into an accident.

252
00:18:51.110 --> 00:19:02.980
♫ <i>Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? </i> ♫

253
00:19:02.980 --> 00:19:12.630
♫ <i>Just like me, they long to be close to you</i> ♫

254
00:19:12.630 --> 00:19:23.390
♫ <i>Why do stars fall down from the sky every time you walk by? </i> ♫

255
00:19:36.310 --> 00:19:39.240
Thank you, thank you!

256
00:19:39.240 --> 00:19:41.110
Hey.

257
00:19:45.250 --> 00:19:46.450
- What?
- Over here, come, come.

258
00:19:46.450 --> 00:19:48.760
Come over here.

259
00:19:51.550 --> 00:19:55.730
- What are you doing? 
 - Stay still. Isn't it your first love?

260
00:19:57.520 --> 00:19:59.610
So much better.

261
00:20:00.620 --> 00:20:03.690
This painting is Renoir's Dance in the Country (Danse a la campagne).

262
00:20:03.690 --> 00:20:07.640
The main character of this work is Renoir's friend Paul Lhôte and the woman who became his wife-

263
00:20:07.640 --> 00:20:11.470
They might not be the main characters.

264
00:20:13.830 --> 00:20:18.730
Well, I was just thinking that the main character might change depending on the point of view.

265
00:20:20.670 --> 00:20:25.220
Ah, I wasn't trying to interrupt the class. I apologize for that.

266
00:20:41.520 --> 00:20:45.760
Hello. I'm here to cover this exhibition from "Most Korea."

267
00:20:45.760 --> 00:20:49.140
I'm the picture editor, handsome Kim Shin Hyeok.

268
00:20:49.140 --> 00:20:54.430
<i>Seong Joon. It's me, Hye Jin. I'm here so call me at this number when you arrive.</i>

269
00:21:08.200 --> 00:21:10.740
Only five minutes left!

270
00:21:25.420 --> 00:21:28.510
Seong Joon! It's you, right?

271
00:21:29.380 --> 00:21:32.580
Just how long has it been?

272
00:21:32.580 --> 00:21:35.820
You're still exactly the same!

273
00:21:35.820 --> 00:21:37.700
Who are you?

274
00:21:40.000 --> 00:21:45.310
Perhaps, you're not Seong Joon? <i>(Switches to formal speech)</i>

275
00:21:46.260 --> 00:21:48.400
I'm not.

276
00:21:48.400 --> 00:21:50.760
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

277
00:21:50.760 --> 00:21:52.680
Ahjumma, you're uselessly strong.

278
00:21:52.680 --> 00:21:55.180
I'm not an ahjumma.

279
00:21:56.580 --> 00:21:58.750
Sure you're not.

280
00:22:00.260 --> 00:22:02.120
Oh, that surprised me.

281
00:22:04.140 --> 00:22:05.640
Hello?

282
00:22:05.640 --> 00:22:07.380
<i>Oh, Hye Jin. It's me, Seong Joon.</i>

283
00:22:07.380 --> 00:22:09.240
Oh, sure, Seong Joon!

284
00:22:09.240 --> 00:22:10.920
<i>Where are you right now?</i>

285
00:22:10.920 --> 00:22:12.380
I'm near the fountain.

286
00:22:12.380 --> 00:22:14.000
Fountain?

287
00:22:14.680 --> 00:22:16.920
I'm near there, too.

288
00:22:21.000 --> 00:22:22.340
I think I found you.

289
00:22:22.340 --> 00:22:26.800
Really? I don't see you though.

290
00:22:26.800 --> 00:22:28.120
I see you.

291
00:22:28.120 --> 00:22:34.420
Here!
 ♫ <i>Why do birds suddenly appear </i> ♫

292
00:22:34.420 --> 00:22:37.400
♫ <i>Every time you are near? </i> ♫

293
00:22:37.400 --> 00:22:40.240
No way.
♫ <i>Every time you are near? </i> ♫

294
00:22:40.240 --> 00:22:50.160
♫ <i>Just like me, they long to be close to you </i> ♫

295
00:22:50.160 --> 00:22:51.700
Kim Hye Jin.

296
00:22:51.700 --> 00:22:53.280
Hold on a second.

297
00:22:55.840 --> 00:22:59.820
<i>At that moment, I've remembered a very important fact I've been forgetting while living in this harsh life.</i>

298
00:22:59.820 --> 00:23:02.940
<i>That is... Kim Hye Jin's appearance which Ji Seong Joon remembers was at least...</i>

299
00:23:02.940 --> 00:23:07.440
<i>Now, go sit next to a girl you want to be partner with.</i>

300
00:23:11.000 --> 00:23:12.280
<i>Must be this kind of image.</i>

301
00:23:12.280 --> 00:23:15.660
<i>The grand prize, Kim Hye Jin from class 5-3.</i>

302
00:23:15.660 --> 00:23:20.100
<i>Kim Hye Jin! Kim Hye Jin!</i>

303
00:23:20.100 --> 00:23:22.600
<i>Or this kind of image.</i>

304
00:23:22.600 --> 00:23:26.120
<i>Seong Joon is a fat pig.</i>

305
00:23:26.120 --> 00:23:29.480
<i>Hey! All of you! I told you not to bully Seong Joon!</i>

306
00:23:30.620 --> 00:23:34.340
<i>At least it will be this kind of image!</i>

307
00:23:36.200 --> 00:23:38.220
By any chance, are you Hye Jin?

308
00:23:38.220 --> 00:23:39.780
No, I'm not.

309
00:23:39.780 --> 00:23:40.800
I apologize.

310
00:23:40.800 --> 00:23:41.960
Oppa.

311
00:23:41.960 --> 00:23:44.070
Yeah, Hye Jin, where are y-?

312
00:23:59.340 --> 00:24:03.240
<i>Wasn't that pretty part-timer responsible for our table?</i>

313
00:24:03.240 --> 00:24:05.420
<i>Where is this 'Yeongmin University'?</i>

314
00:24:05.420 --> 00:24:09.620
<i>Kim Hye Jin, disqualified.</i>

315
00:24:09.620 --> 00:24:12.080
<i>Disqualified.</i>

316
00:24:12.080 --> 00:24:15.060
<i>Disqualified.</i>

317
00:24:15.060 --> 00:24:17.040
<i>My family was full of money but</i>

318
00:24:17.040 --> 00:24:21.450
<i>soon after Seong Joon's family immigrated, our family went broke.</i>

319
00:24:21.450 --> 00:24:25.260
<i>And my pretty face that took after my mom,</i>

320
00:24:25.260 --> 00:24:29.910
<i>with my dad's not so good looking DNA</i>

321
00:24:29.910 --> 00:24:35.480
<i>that was hidden somewhere in my body came out late during my puberty.</i>

322
00:24:35.480 --> 00:24:40.340
<i>Before one knew, it became like this.</i>

323
00:24:47.800 --> 00:24:50.360
Hey, Kim Hye Jin.

324
00:24:50.360 --> 00:24:53.980
Why are you already coming out? You couldn't meet the fatty?

325
00:24:53.980 --> 00:24:55.980
The thing is...

326
00:25:00.100 --> 00:25:05.130
Let's just go home, Ha Ri.

327
00:25:07.400 --> 00:25:12.380
If some loser became a hottie, isn't it hurray? Why did you runaway?

328
00:25:12.380 --> 00:25:16.020
He must have not been able to imagine that someone like me is Kim Hye Jin.

329
00:25:16.020 --> 00:25:18.300
Didn't recognize me even though I was right in front of him.

330
00:25:18.300 --> 00:25:23.380
Now, there's no amazing Kim Hye Jin from his memories.

331
00:25:23.380 --> 00:25:26.980
If I show up to him like this, I might feel more miserable.

332
00:25:26.980 --> 00:25:30.860
<i>I was afraid all of sudden, so I ran away.</i>

333
00:25:30.860 --> 00:25:34.680
I was so glad so I just decided to meet with him but

334
00:25:38.000 --> 00:25:40.740
I guess I was too naive.

335
00:25:40.740 --> 00:25:43.830
Hey! What's wrong with you?

336
00:25:43.830 --> 00:25:46.680
You're deadly hot, girl. Just meet him.

337
00:25:46.680 --> 00:25:50.640
If he asks what I do, should I say I'm a jobless thirty year old?

338
00:25:50.640 --> 00:25:52.600
If he says he almost wasn't able to recognize me,

339
00:25:52.600 --> 00:25:54.660
do I say that I'm sorry for growing up to become such a loser?

340
00:25:54.660 --> 00:25:57.240
- Hey.
- I just...

341
00:25:57.240 --> 00:26:00.200
I want to preserve this first love fantasy.

342
00:26:00.200 --> 00:26:06.480
If I don't appear in front of him, won't he remember the cool and pretty Kim Hye Jin?

343
00:26:06.480 --> 00:26:08.640
Kim Hye Jin.

344
00:26:09.380 --> 00:26:11.630
You're being such an ass!

345
00:26:11.630 --> 00:26:15.420
Stop talking nonsense and go! Just go and meet him!

346
00:26:15.420 --> 00:26:20.040
He is nice so he'll be glad to meet me, but he'll be confused on the inside.

347
00:26:20.040 --> 00:26:21.980
Ah... My love is now gone.

348
00:26:21.980 --> 00:26:27.040
My loved one is a little weird and now gone.

349
00:26:27.040 --> 00:26:28.800
What are you saying?

350
00:26:28.800 --> 00:26:34.340
It'd be really really nice if I could borrow your body and face just for today.

351
00:26:34.340 --> 00:26:39.810
Wait, Ha Ri. I just thought of something.

352
00:26:39.810 --> 00:26:43.400
That... Please do me a favor.

353
00:26:58.040 --> 00:27:00.540
Seong Joon.

354
00:27:06.100 --> 00:27:09.420
Kim Hye Jin?

355
00:27:10.110 --> 00:27:12.040
It is you.

356
00:27:12.040 --> 00:27:15.080
Sorry. I'm a little late, aren't I?

357
00:27:15.960 --> 00:27:19.960
It's been a long time. Have you been doing well?

358
00:27:24.140 --> 00:27:25.780
Hye Jin.

360
00:28:00.280 --> 00:28:04.280
I missed you, Kim Hye Jin.

361
00:28:09.660 --> 00:28:13.230
<i>Hey, kid? Did you move here?</i>

362
00:28:13.230 --> 00:28:17.100
<i>That was actually my best friend, Ha Ri's house.</i>

363
00:28:17.100 --> 00:28:19.960
<i>I'm in the 5th grade. What about you?</i>

364
00:28:19.960 --> 00:28:22.800
<i>3rd? 4th?</i>

365
00:28:28.080 --> 00:28:30.970
<i>Hey kid! Kid!</i>

366
00:28:33.080 --> 00:28:37.100
<i>Shall we say hi to our new friend here?
 He transferred to our school today and his name is Ji Seong Joon.</i>

367
00:28:37.100 --> 00:28:39.400
<i>Hey kid! You weren't a kid?</i>

368
00:28:39.400 --> 00:28:41.420
<i>It's a little kid!</i>

369
00:28:42.080 --> 00:28:45.560
<i>He's not a kid! He's a fatty!</i>

370
00:28:57.180 --> 00:28:59.380
<i>My mom told me to give this to you.</i>

371
00:28:59.380 --> 00:29:03.920
<i>And, sorry. I thought you were a kid much younger than me.</i>

372
00:29:03.920 --> 00:29:06.680
<i>You should've told me you're not.</i>

373
00:29:09.720 --> 00:29:11.820
<i>Are you working on a puzzle?</i>

374
00:29:12.560 --> 00:29:15.000
<i>It's a picture from an art book!</i>

375
00:29:16.200 --> 00:29:18.740
<i>There was a person at the corner?</i>

376
00:29:19.360 --> 00:29:21.260
<i>You found her.</i>

377
00:29:21.260 --> 00:29:24.740
<i>That is a peeping girl.</i>

378
00:29:24.740 --> 00:29:29.180
<i>Peeping girl? Ah... she's really peeping.</i>

379
00:29:29.180 --> 00:29:31.240
<i>But what is she looking at?</i>

380
00:29:31.240 --> 00:29:34.660
<i>Does she want to dance on the stage as well?</i>

381
00:29:34.660 --> 00:29:39.520
<i>I think she is looking at this Mister who is dancing.</i>

382
00:29:39.520 --> 00:29:41.760
<i>Because she loves him by herself.</i>

383
00:29:41.760 --> 00:29:44.030
<i>Ah, so that's how it is.</i>

384
00:29:44.030 --> 00:29:47.400
<i>This peeping girl looks like a hidden picture.</i>

385
00:29:47.400 --> 00:29:50.300
<i>Hidden picture?</i>

386
00:29:50.300 --> 00:29:55.720
<i>Look, you barely notice if you don't look closely. 
Just like a hidden picture.</i>

387
00:29:55.720 --> 00:29:59.720
<i>You're right. It really does look like a hidden picture.</i>

388
00:30:01.180 --> 00:30:04.820
<i>I didn't want to be a spoiled first love.</i>

389
00:30:04.820 --> 00:30:10.570
<i>I wasn't confident enough to be a loser in front of my first love.</i>

390
00:30:11.420 --> 00:30:15.920
<i>So, as a result, on that day,</i>

391
00:30:15.920 --> 00:30:18.540
<i>in front of my first love,</i>

392
00:30:18.540 --> 00:30:22.460
<i>I just became a hidden picture.</i>

393
00:30:25.380 --> 00:30:28.610
<i>Don't make any mistake and follow the plan.</i>

394
00:30:30.440 --> 00:30:33.360
Here are your menus.

395
00:30:35.450 --> 00:30:37.340
Shall we order first?

396
00:30:37.340 --> 00:30:39.380
Sure.

397
00:30:44.180 --> 00:30:48.020
Customer, may I take your order?

398
00:30:48.020 --> 00:30:49.790
Customer?

399
00:30:49.790 --> 00:30:51.500
Customer!

400
00:30:51.500 --> 00:30:53.650
Yes?

401
00:30:53.650 --> 00:30:56.200
May I take your order?

402
00:30:58.140 --> 00:30:59.200
Give me this. This.

403
00:30:59.200 --> 00:31:03.080
I will prepare the filet mignon with grilled shrimp and caviar on the side.

404
00:31:03.080 --> 00:31:06.400
Yes. What? No.

405
00:31:06.400 --> 00:31:10.200
Forget the filet mignon or steak or whatever. Just get me a cup of coffee.

406
00:31:10.200 --> 00:31:13.470
- Coffee.
- Yes.

407
00:31:16.740 --> 00:31:21.820
What should I ask first? There's so much that I'm curious about.

408
00:31:23.600 --> 00:31:26.340
What about work? What kind of work do you do now?

409
00:31:26.340 --> 00:31:29.050
<i>Whatever he asks, answer like this.</i>

410
00:31:29.050 --> 00:31:34.350
I'm still studying. I have an interest in studying.

411
00:31:34.350 --> 00:31:36.260
Ah, you're still studying.

412
00:31:36.260 --> 00:31:37.360
What about you?

413
00:31:37.360 --> 00:31:41.800
I... do work in Art Directing.

414
00:31:41.800 --> 00:31:43.930
<i>Do you know who you are talking to?</i>

415
00:31:43.930 --> 00:31:46.700
Ah, I see.

416
00:31:46.700 --> 00:31:48.780
Are your parents doing well?

417
00:31:48.780 --> 00:31:51.480
Of course. My mom and dad are both...

418
00:31:51.480 --> 00:31:53.460
Well!

419
00:31:56.100 --> 00:31:58.710
Well...

420
00:31:58.710 --> 00:32:00.880
They're both well.

421
00:32:02.400 --> 00:32:04.030
Are you okay?

422
00:32:04.030 --> 00:32:05.960
Don't look at me!

423
00:32:07.170 --> 00:32:10.430
Don't look over here!

424
00:32:12.450 --> 00:32:15.580
What about your parents? Are they doing well?

425
00:32:15.580 --> 00:32:19.930
Father is in Seattle and I've been in New York because of work.

426
00:32:19.930 --> 00:32:24.010
I don't get to see him often but he's the same. Busy as always.

427
00:32:24.010 --> 00:32:26.090
What about your mother?

428
00:32:29.100 --> 00:32:30.770
Huh?

429
00:32:36.920 --> 00:32:39.310
<i>(Mouthing) She's gone to heaven!</i>

430
00:32:44.560 --> 00:32:46.820
Your father, erm...

431
00:32:46.820 --> 00:32:52.100
I was wondering if he had remarried.

432
00:32:54.670 --> 00:32:57.760
Yes. About 7 years ago.

433
00:32:57.760 --> 00:33:01.330
I thought that'd happened. That's why I was asking, you see.

434
00:33:02.950 --> 00:33:08.360
But... How did you think of suddenly getting back in contact with me?

435
00:33:09.610 --> 00:33:12.600
Before I came back to Korea, I was sorting out some old stuff in the house.

436
00:33:12.600 --> 00:33:17.040
I found a box; I didn't know I still had it.

437
00:33:17.040 --> 00:33:20.250
There were letters that we exchanged inside.

438
00:33:20.250 --> 00:33:24.200
While I was reading, I thought of our childhood.

439
00:33:24.200 --> 00:33:27.610
I suddenly wanted to see you personally.

440
00:33:27.610 --> 00:33:29.570
So it was like that.

441
00:33:29.570 --> 00:33:32.840
But, back then, why did you break off contact?

442
00:33:32.840 --> 00:33:36.520
<i>If he perhaps asks why I broke off contact, answer like this.</i>

443
00:33:36.520 --> 00:33:41.640
After you immigrated, we also ended up immigrating to Japan,

444
00:33:41.640 --> 00:33:45.070
and I lost your address in the process.

445
00:33:45.070 --> 00:33:48.100
I was also curious about you.

446
00:33:48.100 --> 00:33:51.010
Since we got to meet again like this, it's so nice.

447
00:33:51.010 --> 00:33:53.800
Ah, now the mystery's solved.

448
00:33:53.800 --> 00:33:57.670
I was really curious because it kept coming back undelivered.

449
00:33:57.670 --> 00:33:59.330
Is that so?

450
00:33:59.330 --> 00:34:02.770
Do you remember that puzzle? It was in the box, too.

451
00:34:02.770 --> 00:34:06.520
Pu...zzle?

452
00:34:06.520 --> 00:34:10.080
Oh, pu...pu...

453
00:34:10.080 --> 00:34:12.660
Oh.

454
00:34:19.700 --> 00:34:22.250
Are you not feeling well?

455
00:34:22.250 --> 00:34:26.540
Oh, peeping girl!

456
00:34:26.540 --> 00:34:29.820
- Oh!
- You do remember!

457
00:34:31.600 --> 00:34:34.710
I was wondering why I had kept it but

458
00:34:34.710 --> 00:34:39.810
while doing the puzzle, I remembered doing it with you all the time.

459
00:34:39.810 --> 00:34:42.420
I felt thankful to you.

460
00:34:43.400 --> 00:34:48.820
Before I met you, I always thought it made sense for me to always be alone.

461
00:34:48.820 --> 00:34:53.700
But after I became friends with you, I started to realize

462
00:34:53.700 --> 00:34:59.230
that by having even just one friend in the world who stays by your side,

463
00:34:59.230 --> 00:35:01.860
that this world is not so lonely,

464
00:35:01.860 --> 00:35:05.270
that it can be this fun.

465
00:35:05.270 --> 00:35:08.500
And that the friend beside me

466
00:35:08.500 --> 00:35:12.040
is an admirable person like you, Hye Jin.

467
00:35:12.040 --> 00:35:17.540
It's such a blessing.

468
00:35:18.820 --> 00:35:21.120
After thinking like that,

469
00:35:21.120 --> 00:35:25.760
I was grateful and I wanted to see you

470
00:35:25.760 --> 00:35:28.760
and wanted to search for you. I did.

471
00:35:31.440 --> 00:35:36.810
Meeting you like this, I think looking for you was a good thing I did.

472
00:35:47.230 --> 00:35:50.370
As I thought,

473
00:35:50.370 --> 00:35:52.860
hiding was the right choice.

474
00:35:58.660 --> 00:36:00.780
Where do you live? I'll drop you off.

475
00:36:00.780 --> 00:36:03.300
No, don't bother. I came in my car.

476
00:36:03.300 --> 00:36:05.760
Oh, is that so.

477
00:36:05.760 --> 00:36:10.100
Then I'll have to be satisfied with just seeing your face for today.

478
00:36:10.100 --> 00:36:14.390
Seong Joon, I've got something to tell you.

479
00:36:14.390 --> 00:36:16.290
<i>Keep the fantasy of first love alive but</i>

480
00:36:16.290 --> 00:36:20.260
<i>to end it beautifully as a one-time only meeting.</i>

481
00:36:20.260 --> 00:36:21.840
<i>Say this when you say good night-</i>

482
00:36:21.840 --> 00:36:25.630
I'm going to study abroad.

483
00:36:25.630 --> 00:36:26.500
Huh?

484
00:36:26.500 --> 00:36:29.700
I mean, I know it's a bit... Saying this after meeting when such a long time had passed,

485
00:36:29.700 --> 00:36:32.660
but I've been preparing to study abroad.

486
00:36:34.250 --> 00:36:38.900
Ah, you had a plan like that?

487
00:36:38.900 --> 00:36:41.470
Where are you going to?

488
00:36:41.470 --> 00:36:43.150
Huh?

489
00:36:43.980 --> 00:36:46.290
<i> The English magician of lights
 Joseph Mallord William Turner</i>

490
00:36:46.290 --> 00:36:50.330
Eng.. land. England!

491
00:36:51.310 --> 00:36:53.320
When are you leaving?

492
00:36:53.320 --> 00:36:54.970
- Tomorrow.
- - Tomorrow?

493
00:36:54.970 --> 00:36:56.450
Yeah, tomorrow.

494
00:36:56.450 --> 00:36:58.770
- Tomorrow? 
 - Yeah.

495
00:37:03.190 --> 00:37:07.510
Ah what should I do about this?

496
00:37:07.510 --> 00:37:11.100
It's such a shame separating like this.

497
00:37:11.100 --> 00:37:13.580
It's fine if you just get in touch again.

498
00:37:13.580 --> 00:37:19.880
Yeah. Well, I go to London for business a few times a year anyway.

499
00:37:19.880 --> 00:37:24.750
It's too bad but I will have to see you then. Good luck.

500
00:37:25.650 --> 00:37:28.580
Definitely, keep in touch.

501
00:37:28.580 --> 00:37:31.830
Yeah, it was nice meeting you again.

502
00:37:31.830 --> 00:37:35.820
Then, I'll be going.

503
00:37:38.090 --> 00:37:40.780
One moment, Hye Jin.

504
00:37:43.830 --> 00:37:45.330
Yeah?

505
00:37:45.330 --> 00:37:48.470
- Can you wait here for five minutes? 
 - Five minutes?

506
00:37:48.470 --> 00:37:51.670
Yeah, just five minutes. I'll be right back in five minutes.

507
00:37:51.670 --> 00:37:55.150
Ah, hey! Where are you going?

508
00:38:04.080 --> 00:38:06.950
- Welcome.
- Yes, hello.

509
00:38:14.330 --> 00:38:16.810
Safe!

510
00:38:16.810 --> 00:38:18.150
Five minutes aren't over yet.

511
00:38:18.150 --> 00:38:20.610
Where did you just come from?

512
00:38:25.400 --> 00:38:29.840
I wanted to give you a present since you're leaving. It should come in handy in London.

513
00:38:29.840 --> 00:38:32.360
Use it to avoid what you don't like.

514
00:38:32.360 --> 00:38:36.390
Right... Thanks.

515
00:38:40.460 --> 00:38:44.520
Go and do well. Definitely, contact me.

516
00:38:45.650 --> 00:38:50.620
Yeah, I had a good time as well. Have a good life.

517
00:38:53.820 --> 00:38:59.950
♫<i> You can smile at me once in a while</i> ♫

518
00:38:59.950 --> 00:39:03.780
♫<i> My longing heart </i> ♫

519
00:39:03.780 --> 00:39:09.060
Have a safe trip.

520
00:39:09.060 --> 00:39:14.620
♫<i> I can't let you go.</i> ♫

522
00:39:28.340 --> 00:39:31.480
How can someone change that much?

523
00:39:31.480 --> 00:39:35.360
It's the next most amazing transformation after Transformers.

524
00:39:35.360 --> 00:39:38.960
Oh, and he got you a present.

525
00:39:38.960 --> 00:39:41.330
Something like "use it to avoid what you don't like."

526
00:39:41.330 --> 00:39:43.480
What I don't like?

527
00:39:50.660 --> 00:39:53.360
What? It's an umbrella?

528
00:39:53.360 --> 00:39:55.540
And I thought it'd be something special.

529
00:39:55.540 --> 00:39:57.450
Hey, let's have some beer.

530
00:39:57.450 --> 00:40:00.820
Stay. I'll get it for you.

531
00:40:00.820 --> 00:40:03.170
What's with you?

532
00:40:14.620 --> 00:40:18.090
What? You're sleeping?

533
00:40:18.090 --> 00:40:21.850
Hey. Take your make up off before bed.

534
00:40:21.850 --> 00:40:25.360
Ha Ri! Min Ha Ri!

535
00:40:27.250 --> 00:40:31.160
You must be tired from firing up your acting chops.

536
00:40:38.910 --> 00:40:43.890
You suffer because you have a flawed friend.

537
00:41:59.720 --> 00:42:01.900
<i>Hey, it's dangerous! Sit down!</i>

538
00:42:01.900 --> 00:42:07.820
<i>Please open the door ahjusshi! Please open the door, I beg of you!</i>

539
00:42:07.820 --> 00:42:12.480
<i>Please open the door! Ahjusshi, please open the door!</i>

540
00:42:12.480 --> 00:42:20.060
<i>Please! Ahjusshi, open the door! Ahjusshi, please! Please open the door!</i>

541
00:42:34.560 --> 00:42:39.410
<i>Mom... Mom...</i>

542
00:42:39.410 --> 00:42:46.940
<i>Mom, I'm scared. Mom. Mom, I'm scared.</i>

543
00:42:49.540 --> 00:42:52.490
<i>Seong Joon, what's wrong? Are you okay?</i>

544
00:42:52.490 --> 00:42:57.750
<i>Mom, I'm scared. I'm scared.</i>

545
00:42:57.750 --> 00:42:59.550
<i>Let's go.</i>

546
00:43:05.320 --> 00:43:13.090
<i>Mom. My mom. I'm scared.</i>

547
00:43:14.340 --> 00:43:20.530
♫ <i>Why do birds suddenly appear </i> ♫

548
00:43:20.530 --> 00:43:26.370
♫ <i>Every time you are near? </i> ♫

549
00:43:26.370 --> 00:43:34.980
♫ <i>Just like me, they long to be close to you </i> ♫

550
00:43:34.980 --> 00:43:39.710
<i>From now on, I'll stay by your side.</i>

551
00:43:39.710 --> 00:43:42.960
<i>I'll become your umbrella.</i>

552
00:43:42.960 --> 00:43:48.300
♫<i> Every time, you  are far.</i>♫

553
00:43:48.300 --> 00:43:59.150
♫ <i>Just like me, they long to be close to you </i> ♫

554
00:43:59.150 --> 00:44:07.500
♫ <i>On the day that you were born, the angels got together and decided to create a dream... </i> ♫

555
00:44:12.980 --> 00:44:19.480
<i>Why don't you keep the  peeping girl. You know you can't complete the puzzle if a piece is missing, right?</i>

556
00:44:19.480 --> 00:44:24.020
<i>One day, let's definitely meet again and finish the puzzle together.</i>

557
00:44:24.930 --> 00:44:26.810
<i>Okay.</i>

558
00:44:27.660 --> 00:44:30.120
<i>Take care, Seong Joon.</i>

559
00:45:11.470 --> 00:45:13.810
[ Delete all selected files. They can't be recovered.]

560
00:45:23.110 --> 00:45:24.880
[ All files deleted ]

561
00:45:26.600 --> 00:45:30.760
<i>Take care, my first love.</i>

562
00:45:34.910 --> 00:45:39.560
<i>She Was Pretty</i>

563
00:45:41.990 --> 00:45:44.280
What's that noise?

564
00:45:44.280 --> 00:45:45.820
What? What, what, what?

565
00:45:45.820 --> 00:45:52.540
<i>One day, our reality breaks away from our expectations without warning. </i>

566
00:45:52.540 --> 00:45:55.980
Ha Ri, what do I do?

567
00:45:55.980 --> 00:46:01.750
- Why? What's the matter? 
 - <i>So at times, things don't turn out the way you'd hoped.</i>

568
00:46:01.750 --> 00:46:04.720
<i>Congratulations! You have been accepted as an intern to work in Jin Sung Magazine's Management Support team</i>
- Wow!

569
00:46:04.720 --> 00:46:10.990
<i> And sometimes things turn out a whole lot better than expected.</i>

570
00:46:11.980 --> 00:46:13.580
Cheers!

571
00:46:13.580 --> 00:46:16.780
- Congrats, Kim Hye Jin!
- I love you, Min Ha Ri!

572
00:46:16.780 --> 00:46:21.960
♫ <i>Yes, please. Won't you come and put it down on me? </i> ♫

573
00:46:21.960 --> 00:46:24.490
Min Ha Ri!
 ♫ <i>I'm right here </i> ♫

574
00:46:24.490 --> 00:46:30.270
♫ <i>'Cause I need little love, a little sympathy</i> ♫

575
00:46:30.270 --> 00:46:39.030
♫ <i>Yeah, you show me good loving. Make it alright. Need a little sweetness in my life. </i> ♫

576
00:46:44.040 --> 00:46:47.770
I did it!!!

577
00:46:47.770 --> 00:46:54.390
Employee! Employee!

578
00:46:59.320 --> 00:47:01.510
<i>Employee</i>

579
00:47:18.120 --> 00:47:20.960
<i> Kim Hye Jin, it took a lot for you to get here. </i>

580
00:47:20.960 --> 00:47:24.650
<i>I suspect only good things will happen from now on. </i>

581
00:47:40.180 --> 00:47:44.550
<i>I am sure bad things will happen too but it'll only help me get successful.</i>

582
00:47:44.550 --> 00:47:50.070
<i>Forget about the past and let's do well with Part 2 of my life.</i>

583
00:47:50.070 --> 00:47:52.060
- Let's go!

584
00:47:53.590 --> 00:47:55.820
Let's go! Let's go!

585
00:48:02.320 --> 00:48:04.800
Ey, such a waste.

586
00:48:19.100 --> 00:48:22.130
Are you okay? You're not hurt?

587
00:48:26.710 --> 00:48:29.620
I'll help you if you're not getting up because you're hurt.

588
00:48:29.620 --> 00:48:34.660
If it's because you're embarrassed, I suggest you get up and quickly run in.

589
00:48:43.050 --> 00:48:46.340
What to do? Do you want to try getting up?

590
00:48:48.190 --> 00:48:51.180
No.

591
00:48:51.180 --> 00:48:53.730
My front tooth.

592
00:48:53.730 --> 00:48:57.420
I think my front tooth fell out.

593
00:48:57.420 --> 00:49:00.870
Oh my tooth.

594
00:49:00.870 --> 00:49:02.980
This?

595
00:49:03.940 --> 00:49:05.900
This is gum.

596
00:49:08.500 --> 00:49:10.020
Huh?

597
00:49:15.060 --> 00:49:17.780
- I'm okay. 
 - Get up first.

598
00:49:17.780 --> 00:49:19.950
Oh, I'm late!

599
00:49:23.080 --> 00:49:25.690
What the heck? What a strange girl.

600
00:49:29.620 --> 00:49:32.160
Black loafers with white socks.

601
00:49:33.810 --> 00:49:35.540
<i>Management Support Department </i>

602
00:49:37.780 --> 00:49:40.650
Now, please introduce yourself.

603
00:49:41.550 --> 00:49:43.360
I'm Lee Seul Bi.

604
00:49:45.750 --> 00:49:50.540
Oh my, how is your name Seul Bi?

605
00:49:50.540 --> 00:49:53.080
Nice to meet you.

606
00:49:53.080 --> 00:49:58.010
Hello, I'm newbie Kim Hye Jin. I will give my body and heart and do my very best.

607
00:49:58.900 --> 00:50:04.910
Ah, you're too loud. Please keep your voice down.

608
00:50:04.910 --> 00:50:06.400
Yes!

609
00:50:08.830 --> 00:50:12.340
First of all, congratulations for being accepted!

610
00:50:12.340 --> 00:50:14.030
Thank you, thank you.

611
00:50:14.030 --> 00:50:20.020
To simply explain our department, we help to make sure that the company is run smoothly

612
00:50:20.020 --> 00:50:27.060
and as the name suggests, we support and manage it as the core.

613
00:50:27.060 --> 00:50:30.940
Oh, the core of the company.

614
00:50:30.940 --> 00:50:34.680
Please work hard so that you can become a full-time employee after 3 months.

615
00:50:34.680 --> 00:50:36.850
I will work hard!

616
00:50:36.850 --> 00:50:39.710
My desk!

617
00:50:39.710 --> 00:50:45.240
Here are your ID's. Lee Seul Bi, that's a pretty picture of you.

618
00:50:47.070 --> 00:50:49.930
- Please don't lose it. 
 - Thank you.

619
00:50:51.780 --> 00:50:53.320
<i> Kim Hye Jin</i>

620
00:50:55.080 --> 00:50:57.280
My ID!

621
00:50:57.280 --> 00:50:59.830
- Ms. Kim Hye Jin. 
 - Yes.

622
00:51:01.720 --> 00:51:03.540
Did you call me, Manager?

623
00:51:03.540 --> 00:51:05.860
Didn't you come because I called you?

624
00:51:07.170 --> 00:51:10.040
It's about your first mission, Ms. Kim Hye Jin.

625
00:51:10.040 --> 00:51:12.860
It's an important job that our department handles.

626
00:51:12.860 --> 00:51:15.840
I don't know if you can do well.

627
00:51:15.840 --> 00:51:18.130
Just leave it all to me!

628
00:51:18.130 --> 00:51:20.540
<i>On the birthdays of every worker in each department,</i>

629
00:51:20.540 --> 00:51:22.870
<i>we prepare a party and simple snacks.</i>

630
00:51:22.870 --> 00:51:26.620
<i>This grand mission is designated to the Management Services team.</i>

631
00:51:26.620 --> 00:51:28.930
<i>If you go down the street for about 500m, there is a shop called "Woori Supermarket."</i>

632
00:51:28.930 --> 00:51:31.680
<i>They have a longterm relationship with us and give us a 10% discount,</i>

633
00:51:31.680 --> 00:51:34.040
<i>so make sure that's where you go.</i>

634
00:51:34.620 --> 00:51:36.970
Thank you for everything!

635
00:51:36.970 --> 00:51:41.000
<i>For the cultural gift certificates to give them, make sure you drop by the post office to buy them.</i>

636
00:51:41.000 --> 00:51:44.710
<i>Oh right, while you're there also pay for my house's utility charges.</i>

637
00:51:44.710 --> 00:51:48.060
<i>We are also in charge of a variety of campaigns.</i>

638
00:51:48.060 --> 00:51:50.730
<i>Paste these posters on every floor.</i>

639
00:51:50.730 --> 00:51:56.730
<i> I hope you don't plan on taking the elevators while you're sticking up these posters, promoting energy conservation.</i>

640
00:52:06.440 --> 00:52:07.940
- Excuse me.
- Ah, I'm sorry.

641
00:52:07.940 --> 00:52:09.460
Sorry.

642
00:52:11.820 --> 00:52:13.680
I'm back.

643
00:52:14.670 --> 00:52:20.260
Yes. It seems as though there are quite a lot of physical tasks in the Management Services department.

644
00:52:20.260 --> 00:52:24.930
But it seems as though you're quite short of breath right now. Are you alright?

645
00:52:24.930 --> 00:52:26.650
I am fine.

646
00:52:26.650 --> 00:52:28.170
Then get me a glass of water.

647
00:52:28.170 --> 00:52:29.330
What?

648
00:52:29.330 --> 00:52:30.450
Water.

649
00:52:30.450 --> 00:52:31.850
Oh, okay.

650
00:52:40.910 --> 00:52:42.630
Since we're at home, you can take that off.

651
00:52:42.630 --> 00:52:46.720
Why? I'm going to wear this while sleeping as well.

652
00:52:46.720 --> 00:52:48.370
Oh right!

653
00:52:50.420 --> 00:52:54.310
Since I get a salary now, I'll contribute for the rent from now on.

654
00:52:57.830 --> 00:52:59.630
Yoo Gwan Soon Unni (famous Korean independence activist).

655
00:52:59.630 --> 00:53:02.250
I told you that you're in the same level as an independence fighter.

656
00:53:02.250 --> 00:53:05.480
If it weren't for you, my father wouldn't have even let me live independently.

657
00:53:05.480 --> 00:53:08.290
So put this back in.

658
00:53:08.290 --> 00:53:11.330
Independence fighter? I'm the one living off you. Take it.

659
00:53:11.330 --> 00:53:12.970
- I said forget it.
- Take it.

660
00:53:12.970 --> 00:53:14.740
- I said forget it!
- Just take it!

661
00:53:14.740 --> 00:53:16.770
Forget it, forget it!

662
00:53:22.670 --> 00:53:26.960
Team Manager! I have finished transferring the sources into excel files and have sent it to you.

663
00:53:26.960 --> 00:53:31.830
Already? Wow, it looks like our Hye Jin is quite good at work.

664
00:53:31.830 --> 00:53:36.260
I knew I was right to strongly recommend you.

665
00:53:36.260 --> 00:53:39.720
Oh, were you the one that picked me?

666
00:53:39.720 --> 00:53:41.250
You didn't know?

667
00:53:41.250 --> 00:53:44.890
I very strongly requested that

668
00:53:44.890 --> 00:53:47.790
one of our new interns had to be you no matter what!

669
00:53:49.820 --> 00:53:53.670
<i>Nowadays, if we choose a female intern they normally just spend their work time texting boys,</i>

670
00:53:53.670 --> 00:53:55.710
<i>and when they go out for a phone call they take an hour to finish.</i>

671
00:53:55.710 --> 00:53:59.180
<i>When they have to stay for overtime once, they whine about not being able to meet their boyfriends,</i>

672
00:53:59.180 --> 00:54:02.960
<i>and within a year of joining the company they leave to get married.<i></i></i>

673
00:54:02.960 --> 00:54:06.270
But, what do you think of our Hye Jin?

674
00:54:06.270 --> 00:54:08.360
I really like her.

675
00:54:08.360 --> 00:54:10.800
Do you think she'll ever get a phone call from a guy?

676
00:54:10.800 --> 00:54:14.420
Even if she works overtime, she won't have a guy to meet.

677
00:54:14.420 --> 00:54:16.260
Having a weak resume?

678
00:54:16.260 --> 00:54:18.330
That's also great!

679
00:54:18.330 --> 00:54:21.410
Do you think she will ever consider moving companies?

680
00:54:23.580 --> 00:54:26.220
I really am good at picking people!

681
00:54:26.220 --> 00:54:28.080
That's right.

682
00:54:30.490 --> 00:54:33.640
Oh, our Department Manager. You are the best!

683
00:54:33.640 --> 00:54:35.540
Is there more for me to do?

684
00:54:35.540 --> 00:54:38.860
What are you saying? It's 6 already. Time to go home.

685
00:54:39.870 --> 00:54:43.240
Can you give this box to the Most Editing Team before you leave?

686
00:54:43.240 --> 00:54:45.990
I mean they always ask for resources,

687
00:54:45.990 --> 00:54:48.710
and never come to pick it up.

688
00:54:48.710 --> 00:54:51.500
Most Editing Team?

689
00:55:04.370 --> 00:55:07.530
Was there a place like this in our company?

690
00:55:12.650 --> 00:55:13.880
<i> Yes?<i></i></i>

691
00:55:13.880 --> 00:55:16.730
I'm here from the Management Services Department.

692
00:55:23.310 --> 00:55:25.190
Awesome.

693
00:55:25.190 --> 00:55:26.360
Hey!

694
00:55:26.360 --> 00:55:28.240
- Yes!

695
00:55:28.240 --> 00:55:30.610
Hurry and confirm this.

696
00:55:32.000 --> 00:55:34.750
Can you take care of this for me?

697
00:55:42.430 --> 00:55:44.720
I'll be sure to let them know.

698
00:55:46.040 --> 00:55:49.920
Editor-in-chief! Please verify this chart.

699
00:55:55.220 --> 00:56:00.590
Wow. So this is the magazine production team.

700
00:56:08.390 --> 00:56:13.240
Excuse me. I came here from the Management Services Team. I have the resources you requested...

701
00:56:13.240 --> 00:56:15.280
I don't know, just leave it anywhere.

702
00:56:15.280 --> 00:56:17.090
Three minutes? Okay.

703
00:56:17.090 --> 00:56:18.580
Here, then?

704
00:56:18.580 --> 00:56:20.680
Is it you?

705
00:56:21.570 --> 00:56:24.060
Go downstairs and send this off as quick delivery first,

706
00:56:24.060 --> 00:56:26.190
- and then come and translate this.
-Pardon?

707
00:56:26.190 --> 00:56:29.940
The door number is 4444 so don't try pressing everything.

708
00:56:29.940 --> 00:56:32.400
And if you're going to be working with me,

709
00:56:32.400 --> 00:56:35.540
you'll have to do something about yourself starting with that hair.

710
00:56:35.540 --> 00:56:38.240
Quick delivery service. I'm leaving now.

711
00:56:38.240 --> 00:56:42.340
But, why do I...?

712
00:56:42.340 --> 00:56:44.680
No but why do I-

713
00:56:45.590 --> 00:56:47.740
Dang... I took the documents with me.

714
00:56:50.680 --> 00:56:53.610
- Do you... The Most Editing Team...?
-Yes, that's right.

715
00:56:53.610 --> 00:56:57.320
Here, and this, too. Keep up the good work.

716
00:57:01.360 --> 00:57:05.120
But wait. What is she saying?

717
00:57:05.120 --> 00:57:06.630
Wait a minute.

718
00:57:07.540 --> 00:57:09.370
Where have I seen her?

719
00:57:11.810 --> 00:57:15.930
Are you finally here? This.

720
00:57:15.930 --> 00:57:18.470
If you read through it, there will be some typos.

721
00:57:18.470 --> 00:57:21.530
Our schedule clashed with the 20th anniversary special,

722
00:57:21.530 --> 00:57:24.960
so there wasn't enough time to write the articles.

723
00:57:24.960 --> 00:57:29.790
Oh, and pay attention on editing and revising. Otherwise we're in big trouble.

724
00:57:29.790 --> 00:57:32.700
Pardon? What editing and revising?

725
00:57:32.700 --> 00:57:36.760
No... Why should I do this?

726
00:57:45.420 --> 00:57:49.800
Oh her? They say she's the new editing and revising freelancer.

727
00:57:53.750 --> 00:57:58.030
There are almost no typos and the writing is amazing, so you'll be done in no time.

728
00:57:58.030 --> 00:57:58.980
What?

729
00:57:58.980 --> 00:58:02.940
But don't you think we've met before? Are you sure we're meeting for the first time?

730
00:58:02.940 --> 00:58:04.020
Yes, it's the first time.

731
00:58:04.020 --> 00:58:05.820
Have we met at a club?

732
00:58:07.180 --> 00:58:09.620
But, why do I have to do this?

733
00:58:09.620 --> 00:58:10.810
Have you finished translating?

734
00:58:10.810 --> 00:58:12.220
What? Oh-

735
00:58:13.170 --> 00:58:14.800
Here you go.

736
00:58:14.800 --> 00:58:16.520
I'll leave it to you.

737
00:58:17.030 --> 00:58:18.330
Yes.

738
00:58:20.050 --> 00:58:22.190
Excuse me, but why are you all asking me to—

739
00:58:22.190 --> 00:58:25.450
Go collect coffee from the first floor and bring it to the studio.

740
00:58:25.450 --> 00:58:28.340
It's the first floor on the opposite building. Good luck.

741
00:58:28.340 --> 00:58:29.860
No—

742
00:58:51.920 --> 00:58:54.660
What is all this?

743
00:58:59.520 --> 00:59:01.980
We'll take a short break for 10 minutes.

744
00:59:01.980 --> 00:59:05.550
Coffee! Is the coffee not here yet?

745
00:59:05.550 --> 00:59:08.020
Coffee? The coffee is here!

746
00:59:10.860 --> 00:59:13.460
I'm sorry.

747
00:59:13.460 --> 00:59:15.800
I'm sorry. I'm really late aren't I?

748
00:59:15.800 --> 00:59:17.560
There was a minor accident on the way here.

749
00:59:17.560 --> 00:59:19.130
Who are you?

750
00:59:19.130 --> 00:59:21.100
What?

751
00:59:21.100 --> 00:59:23.990
I'm the freelancer who was supposed to help with revision and editing.

752
00:59:23.990 --> 00:59:25.370
Huh?

753
00:59:26.620 --> 00:59:28.560
Then, who's the girl with the frizzy hair?

754
00:59:28.560 --> 00:59:31.660
She finished all the translation and very clearly, too.

755
00:59:31.660 --> 00:59:34.210
She also finished editing and revising all of my manuscripts.

756
00:59:34.210 --> 00:59:37.920
It was well done, too. Who is she?

757
00:59:44.090 --> 00:59:46.490
Bus! Ahjusshi!

758
00:59:46.490 --> 00:59:47.350
What?

759
00:59:47.350 --> 00:59:49.520
The Most Editing Team?

760
00:59:49.520 --> 00:59:52.760
Why do I have to move to that team?

761
00:59:52.760 --> 00:59:55.350
They requested for an intern to help them.

762
00:59:55.350 --> 00:59:58.800
Hear the detailed story from them and just stay there for three months and come back.

763
00:59:58.800 --> 01:00:01.780
Pardon me? Three months?

764
01:00:02.490 --> 01:00:04.510
But, I want to stay in Management Support until I'm dead.

765
01:00:04.510 --> 01:00:06.430
Plant yourself here after you come back from there.

766
01:00:06.430 --> 01:00:08.190
First, just go.

767
01:00:08.190 --> 01:00:12.460
Nobody can go against the power of the Most Editing Team. We have to do as they wish.

768
01:00:12.460 --> 01:00:16.890
If you manage to hang in there, it will help you with becoming a regular employee.

769
01:00:16.890 --> 01:00:18.710
No but—

770
01:00:30.430 --> 01:00:33.200
Excuse me.

771
01:00:33.200 --> 01:00:34.870
Oh you've come, Noona?

772
01:00:36.070 --> 01:00:37.820
First, go sit over there.

773
01:00:37.820 --> 01:00:41.060
- Oh there? 
 - Yes, I hope we get along well.

774
01:00:41.060 --> 01:00:42.760
Yes.

775
01:00:46.740 --> 01:00:50.210
She's here again. I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before.

776
01:00:50.210 --> 01:00:51.550
What?

777
01:00:57.410 --> 01:01:00.500
I'm sure I've seen her before.

778
01:01:01.960 --> 01:01:03.190
Yeah, Ha Ri.

779
01:01:03.190 --> 01:01:05.220
What was with that text?

780
01:01:05.220 --> 01:01:06.670
Why suddenly another team?

781
01:01:06.670 --> 01:01:10.050
I don't know. I'm not sure what's going on right now.

782
01:01:10.050 --> 01:01:11.580
Buongiorno! (Good morning)

783
01:01:11.580 --> 01:01:15.110
- You came.
- Hello.

784
01:01:15.630 --> 01:01:17.330
Ciao.

785
01:01:18.300 --> 01:01:19.800
The weather's really nice.

786
01:01:19.800 --> 01:01:24.330
Awesome! A really fascinating ahjumma just came in.

787
01:01:24.330 --> 01:01:28.850
<i>Reality without any prior notice,</i>

788
01:01:28.850 --> 01:01:31.790
<i>surpasses our expectations.</i>

789
01:01:31.790 --> 01:01:35.870
It's that guy from the elevator last time. Ugh.

790
01:01:37.630 --> 01:01:40.440
Didn't he arrive yet? He was supposed to come today...

791
01:01:40.440 --> 01:01:44.630
<i>That's why you can't be caught off guard in life.</i>

792
01:01:44.630 --> 01:01:46.360
Oh, there he comes.

793
01:01:46.360 --> 01:01:50.580
<i>It doesn't happen as expected.</i>

794
01:01:52.920 --> 01:01:56.400
All of you! Let me introduce.