
2
00:00:34.540 --> 00:00:37.660
Why is there so much night fog?
3
00:00:48.550 --> 00:00:50.990
This isn't night fog.
4
00:00:50.990 --> 00:00:53.050
This is smoke.
5
00:00:55.390 --> 00:00:57.660
What's going on?
6
00:00:58.490 --> 00:01:00.930
Oh, what's going on?
7
00:01:20.790 --> 00:01:22.750
Oh, it's raining.
8
00:01:24.530 --> 00:01:26.440
Ouch, it's hot!
9
00:01:26.440 --> 00:01:29.130
How would I know anything by looking at it?
10
00:01:29.130 --> 00:01:33.620
I can't call anyone unless I figure out where I am.
11
00:01:33.620 --> 00:01:35.870
Is there no building around here?
12
00:01:36.790 --> 00:01:40.870
Oh it's so cold. Nothing is coming up no matter how much I walk.
13
00:01:40.870 --> 00:01:43.370
<i> What's the driver's condition?</i>
14
00:01:43.390 --> 00:01:45.220
<i>Who are you?</i>
15
00:01:45.220 --> 00:01:48.340
-Was there an accident?
- <i>Is that important right now? </i>
16
00:01:48.340 --> 00:01:51.530
<i>What about the driver? How is the driver?</i>
17
00:01:51.530 --> 00:01:54.420
Deputy Chief Editor?
18
00:02:18.270 --> 00:02:19.850
Are you an idiot?
19
00:02:19.850 --> 00:02:25.430
How could you mistake which car to take? What if you'd actually ended up in an accident?!
20
00:02:25.460 --> 00:02:27.080
It's just...
21
00:02:28.100 --> 00:02:30.490
But are you okay?
22
00:02:30.490 --> 00:02:32.830
It's raining so hard - how could you drive?
23
00:02:32.830 --> 00:02:35.320
How did you drive?
24
00:02:38.740 --> 00:02:41.870
You're all soaked... Oh, my umbrella.
25
00:02:46.750 --> 00:02:50.390
You're soaked. Was there really no problem? Are you really okay?
26
00:02:50.390 --> 00:02:53.760
I mean, it's raining so much, how could you come this far...
27
00:02:53.760 --> 00:02:55.790
I didn't know.
28
00:02:57.200 --> 00:02:58.890
I didn't know that...
29
00:03:01.330 --> 00:03:03.310
it was raining.
30
00:03:07.610 --> 00:03:15.240
♫ <i> Always, my love next to me</i> ♫
31
00:03:15.240 --> 00:03:23.470
♫ <i> Even if you sometimes think about me, even if you sometimes long for me </i> ♫
32
00:03:23.470 --> 00:03:29.560
♫ <i> Even if you sometimes laugh at me, it's okay.</i> ♫
33
00:03:29.560 --> 00:03:38.710
♫ <i> Because even if this feeling of longing is just love</i> ♫
34
00:03:38.710 --> 00:03:44.400
♫ <i> I can't let you go.</i> ♫
35
00:03:48.960 --> 00:03:50.670
Yes, Cha Sunbae.
36
00:03:50.670 --> 00:03:53.230
I'm sorry I made you worry.
37
00:03:53.230 --> 00:03:55.000
The car was towed away and
38
00:03:55.000 --> 00:03:58.390
I apologized to the writer and set up another date for an interview.
39
00:03:58.390 --> 00:04:02.270
She's going to be working in the Heyri Art Village so I'm going to visit her there.
40
00:04:02.270 --> 00:04:05.650
Yes. See you tomorrow.
41
00:04:21.040 --> 00:04:24.280
- Here.
- You're more soaked than me, Deputy Chief Editor.
42
00:04:24.280 --> 00:04:27.820
- I'm okay so you should take...
- It's okay, just take it.
43
00:04:27.820 --> 00:04:30.670
- I'm really okay, though-
- Ah, seriously, just listen...
44
00:04:31.550 --> 00:04:34.100
to what I say.
45
00:04:34.100 --> 00:04:37.680
I turned the heat on so your seat should be warm soon.
46
00:04:41.860 --> 00:04:43.610
Why do you go around with a smudge on your nose?
47
00:04:43.610 --> 00:04:46.860
Oh, I'll do it.
48
00:05:07.210 --> 00:05:10.570
I can turn on the radio, right?
49
00:05:10.570 --> 00:05:19.260
♫ <i> When I hold you in my arms, I can feel the difficult times you've been through. </i> ♫
50
00:05:21.340 --> 00:05:23.740
♫ <i> Please hold me </i> ♫
51
00:05:24.600 --> 00:05:27.010
♫ <i> Please hold me </i> ♫
52
00:05:27.850 --> 00:05:29.770
♫ <i> Please hold me </i> ♫
53
00:05:29.770 --> 00:05:32.780
♫ <i> I'm asking you to hold me </i> ♫
54
00:05:44.480 --> 00:05:46.620
Thank you for giving me a ride home.
55
00:05:46.700 --> 00:05:48.580
Wait, Kim Hye Jin...
56
00:05:59.450 --> 00:06:01.920
Rest well.
57
00:06:01.920 --> 00:06:04.120
See you tomorrow.
58
00:06:04.120 --> 00:06:06.060
Get home safely.
59
00:06:38.520 --> 00:06:40.610
<i> Hye Jin...</i>
60
00:06:40.610 --> 00:06:47.780
<i>When we try to admit our lies and tell the truth,
we end up hesitating from lack of courage.</i>
61
00:06:47.780 --> 00:06:52.130
<i>And, at a particular moment... that long hesitation,</i>
62
00:06:52.130 --> 00:06:56.860
<i> makes it impossible for us to have the courage to tell the truth.</i>
63
00:07:24.340 --> 00:07:31.290
♫ <i> It could be that, because I don't know love </i> ♫
64
00:07:31.290 --> 00:07:37.910
♫ <i> I wasn't able to say anything </i> ♫
65
00:07:37.910 --> 00:07:45.010
♫ <i> You were always next to me, you're always looking at me</i> ♫
66
00:07:45.010 --> 00:07:51.790
♫ <i> I guess you still don't know. </i> ♫
67
00:07:52.850 --> 00:07:54.850
Seong Joon...
68
00:07:54.850 --> 00:07:56.730
Hye Jin...
69
00:07:59.960 --> 00:08:05.760
<i> But, even if we muster up the courage and decide to reveal the truth, it happens that some truths</i>
70
00:08:05.760 --> 00:08:10.720
<i> make us more uncomfortable than lies.</i>
71
00:08:12.390 --> 00:08:14.420
Did something happen?
72
00:08:15.920 --> 00:08:17.510
Ha Ri...
73
00:08:20.880 --> 00:08:23.670
Why is Ha Ri...
74
00:08:24.670 --> 00:08:27.080
Are you okay?
75
00:08:28.610 --> 00:08:30.310
I'm sorry.
76
00:08:30.310 --> 00:08:32.750
I couldn't keep my word.
77
00:08:34.240 --> 00:08:37.300
I didn't keep my word again, Hye Jin.
78
00:08:39.220 --> 00:08:41.140
What's wrong?
79
00:08:41.810 --> 00:08:44.190
Did something happen?
80
00:08:44.190 --> 00:08:45.700
I'm sorry.
81
00:08:49.030 --> 00:08:51.880
I'm really sorry to you.
82
00:08:53.700 --> 00:08:55.430
Today...
83
00:08:57.890 --> 00:09:00.660
Can't I just go up and rest?
84
00:09:10.730 --> 00:09:12.310
Sure.
85
00:09:14.270 --> 00:09:17.070
You don't look too well today.
86
00:09:18.200 --> 00:09:20.740
Go in and rest.
87
00:09:34.110 --> 00:09:39.440
<i> From now on, I... might do even more things I should be sorry to you for.</i>
88
00:09:40.670 --> 00:09:43.890
<i> I shouldn't do this to you but...</i>
89
00:09:44.700 --> 00:09:48.130
<i> The promise not to do anything that'd make you concerned...</i>
90
00:09:49.180 --> 00:09:51.890
<i> I might not be able to keep it.</i>
91
00:09:59.230 --> 00:10:02.430
<i> Did you know that our Deputy Chief Editor has a girlfriend?</i>
92
00:10:02.430 --> 00:10:05.260
<i> I heard she's totally pretty.</i>
93
00:10:07.510 --> 00:10:09.820
<i> Did anything happen during your business trip?</i>
94
00:10:09.820 --> 00:10:11.400
<i> Anything? Like what?</i>
95
00:10:11.400 --> 00:10:15.640
<i> I was just wondering if you weren't uncomfortable because of Ji Seong Joon...</i>
96
00:10:15.640 --> 00:10:18.840
<i> Congratulations to you two!</i>
97
00:10:18.840 --> 00:10:20.140
<i>Seong Joon</i>
98
00:10:57.990 --> 00:11:00.330
This is the last stop.
99
00:11:09.250 --> 00:11:14.100
Miss, aren't you getting off? This is the last stop.
100
00:11:15.020 --> 00:11:16.190
Excuse me?
101
00:11:16.190 --> 00:11:18.070
It's the last stop.
102
00:11:31.390 --> 00:11:33.520
<i>Where are you, Jackson?</i>
103
00:11:33.520 --> 00:11:36.410
I'm not sure.
104
00:11:36.410 --> 00:11:41.910
Where this is, or what's what...
105
00:11:42.960 --> 00:11:45.220
I'm not the least bit sure.
106
00:11:49.620 --> 00:11:51.820
Where did the motorcycle accident patient go?
107
00:11:51.820 --> 00:11:54.080
I don't know.
108
00:12:15.670 --> 00:12:20.910
What are you doing? Why did you come all the way here?
109
00:12:20.910 --> 00:12:23.050
Editor.
110
00:12:24.030 --> 00:12:31.160
Why do these kinds of things happen?
111
00:12:38.030 --> 00:12:41.220
So, what are you going to do now?
112
00:12:41.220 --> 00:12:45.340
Are you going to demand an explanation from your friend and pick a fight,
113
00:12:45.340 --> 00:12:49.270
or should you be telling the Deputy Chief Editor everything first?
114
00:12:52.530 --> 00:12:54.520
No.
115
00:12:55.150 --> 00:13:00.500
I think I'll have to wait for her a little bit.
116
00:13:00.500 --> 00:13:03.100
What do you mean wait for her?
117
00:13:03.100 --> 00:13:06.470
Until she can tell me everything...
118
00:13:06.470 --> 00:13:11.420
She asked me to wait a little bit. Ha Ri did.
119
00:13:11.420 --> 00:13:16.700
She'll definitely have a reason.
120
00:13:16.700 --> 00:13:20.950
Just like I had a reason to lie to Seong Joon,
121
00:13:20.950 --> 00:13:25.930
Ha Ri must also have a reason.
122
00:13:25.930 --> 00:13:30.480
There definitely will be.
123
00:13:30.480 --> 00:13:33.330
I'm envious of her.
124
00:13:34.070 --> 00:13:36.410
Why? It's normally like this:
125
00:13:36.410 --> 00:13:38.880
"Hey! How could you do that?!"
126
00:13:38.880 --> 00:13:42.810
"And you dare call yourself my friend? You bad b*tch!"
127
00:13:42.810 --> 00:13:45.460
People usually act like that.
128
00:13:46.300 --> 00:13:51.780
But she has a friend like you who believes her almost to a foolish extent.
129
00:13:52.790 --> 00:13:54.730
I'm jealous.
130
00:13:56.060 --> 00:13:57.670
She's so blessed.
131
00:13:57.670 --> 00:14:01.830
Because it's not just anyone. It's Ha Ri.
132
00:14:02.790 --> 00:14:07.270
Because it's my friend, Ha Ri.
133
00:14:11.450 --> 00:14:15.100
Let's go now, Jackson. It's late. Aigoo, my legs.
134
00:14:15.100 --> 00:14:17.290
Huh? What about your legs?
135
00:14:19.260 --> 00:14:22.370
I must have squatted for too long!
136
00:14:24.750 --> 00:14:27.420
But, what's with that car? It looks expensive.
137
00:14:27.420 --> 00:14:31.100
Oh, I borrowed it from a friend.
138
00:14:31.100 --> 00:14:33.500
What happened to your motorcycle?
139
00:14:33.500 --> 00:14:37.100
I know right. What could have happened to it?
140
00:14:44.790 --> 00:14:48.490
Thanks to you, I got home without getting lost.
141
00:14:48.490 --> 00:14:50.490
Thank you.
142
00:14:50.490 --> 00:14:52.950
I really am blessed.
143
00:14:52.950 --> 00:14:56.840
I don't know what you're saying because it's so out of the blue.
144
00:14:56.840 --> 00:15:02.240
At times like these, I have a friend like you whom I can tell all these things to.
145
00:15:02.240 --> 00:15:04.260
So I'm really blessed.
146
00:15:04.260 --> 00:15:08.680
Then, if you know, why don't you give me 10,000 won or something? Instead of just being grateful with words?
147
00:15:08.680 --> 00:15:13.020
Again, again with the jokes! Get going.
148
00:15:13.020 --> 00:15:16.300
Thank you for today.
149
00:15:16.300 --> 00:15:18.080
Hey, Jackson.
150
00:15:18.080 --> 00:15:19.240
Yes?
151
00:15:19.240 --> 00:15:25.430
When everything comes back to its place, will you be going to Deputy Chief Editor again?
152
00:15:25.430 --> 00:15:28.410
Yes, I want to.
153
00:15:29.980 --> 00:15:34.190
I... like Seong Joon.
154
00:15:34.190 --> 00:15:38.410
And I'm pretty sure Seong Joon feels the same way.
155
00:15:41.010 --> 00:15:42.980
I see.
156
00:15:46.130 --> 00:15:48.090
Fighting.
157
00:15:48.890 --> 00:15:50.970
I'll see you tomorrow.
158
00:16:13.290 --> 00:16:15.060
What are you doing?
159
00:16:16.760 --> 00:16:20.770
Oh, on my way in, these shabby things looked so flimsy.
160
00:16:20.770 --> 00:16:26.070
Since I knew you wouldn't throw them out even if I told you to, I thought I should at least stick this back on.
161
00:16:30.880 --> 00:16:37.130
This won't do. I'll have to make sure you get a pair of new shoes even if I have to drag you with me.
162
00:16:37.130 --> 00:16:41.810
If I buy a pair for you, please wear them this time instead of refusing again.
163
00:16:41.810 --> 00:16:46.070
Okay, Ha Ri. Do that.
164
00:16:46.070 --> 00:16:50.640
What happened? You usually hate it when I tell you I want to buy you something.
165
00:16:50.640 --> 00:16:53.070
You're my friend.
166
00:16:53.970 --> 00:16:55.850
Please do that.
167
00:16:55.850 --> 00:17:01.150
How nice is it now that you're listening to me? Let's go together to buy them this time.
168
00:17:01.150 --> 00:17:04.150
Yeah, let's do that.
169
00:17:04.150 --> 00:17:06.170
I'll be waiting.
170
00:17:06.170 --> 00:17:11.350
Waiting? It looks like it would have been bad if hadn't offered to buy you a pair!
171
00:17:22.350 --> 00:17:26.980
Now that I think about it, this is the first time...
172
00:17:29.630 --> 00:17:33.680
I didn't think about what happened in the car on a rainy day.
173
00:17:36.730 --> 00:17:38.980
It was the first time, Mom.
175
00:18:15.240 --> 00:18:21.340
♫ <i> Please hold me, please hold me. </i> ♫
176
00:18:22.070 --> 00:18:25.820
How am I supposed to look at him? What do I say? How do I behave?
177
00:18:27.180 --> 00:18:30.720
You came early. Let's get some coffee together. My treat.
178
00:18:30.720 --> 00:18:34.240
No, thanks. I already had coffee this morning.
179
00:18:37.150 --> 00:18:38.790
Drink some more then.
180
00:18:38.790 --> 00:18:39.950
What?
181
00:18:39.950 --> 00:18:42.340
Follow me.
182
00:18:42.340 --> 00:18:47.150
I'll have one Americano Ristretto 3 shot. What do you want to drink?
183
00:18:48.470 --> 00:18:50.490
I'll just have anything sweet.
184
00:18:50.490 --> 00:18:54.360
Then since you already had coffee at home, have something less strong.
185
00:18:54.360 --> 00:18:56.110
Please get her one cream latte.
186
00:18:56.110 --> 00:18:59.620
Your coffee order is ready.
187
00:18:59.620 --> 00:19:01.790
Let's drink here and then go. We have time.
188
00:19:05.110 --> 00:19:07.450
♫ <i>Oh Baby I was there for you.</i>♫
189
00:19:07.450 --> 00:19:11.540
♫ <i>All I ever wanted was the truth. Yeah Yeah. </i>♫
190
00:19:11.540 --> 00:19:15.520
♫<i> How many nights have you wished someone would stay?</i>♫
191
00:19:18.210 --> 00:19:20.000
Did you sleep well last night?
192
00:19:20.000 --> 00:19:22.370
Yes.
193
00:19:22.370 --> 00:19:26.200
I didn't. I kept thinking about what happened yesterday.
194
00:19:31.610 --> 00:19:33.760
It's Editor Kim.
195
00:19:33.760 --> 00:19:38.030
I have to go speak with Editor Kim about something. Well then.
196
00:19:38.030 --> 00:19:40.260
Editor!
197
00:19:42.400 --> 00:19:43.300
Editor Kim!
198
00:19:43.300 --> 00:19:44.380
Why are you popping out from there?
199
00:19:44.380 --> 00:19:46.760
Pretend we're talking and keep walking naturally.
200
00:19:46.760 --> 00:19:48.740
Huh? Is something wrong?
201
00:19:48.740 --> 00:19:51.780
Don't look over there! It's Ji Seong Joon.
202
00:19:51.780 --> 00:19:52.850
So?
203
00:19:52.850 --> 00:19:54.900
I don't know what to talk about and
204
00:19:54.900 --> 00:19:59.290
I don't know what to do now that I'm looking at his face. It's so stressful and I feel like I'm going crazy.
205
00:19:59.290 --> 00:20:02.280
- So you want me to put on an act?
- Yes.
206
00:20:03.250 --> 00:20:05.620
So? So what happened?
207
00:20:05.620 --> 00:20:09.000
Omo, really? Wow, congrats!
208
00:20:09.000 --> 00:20:11.040
You should laugh about now.
209
00:20:12.520 --> 00:20:14.600
That's enough. Let's go quickly.
210
00:20:30.140 --> 00:20:33.150
- Oh, Gi Tae, lend me your tie.
- What?
211
00:20:33.150 --> 00:20:35.200
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
212
00:20:37.210 --> 00:20:38.930
Thank you.
213
00:20:40.400 --> 00:20:42.440
Damn coffee.
214
00:20:43.470 --> 00:20:47.490
Mr David. I'll be happy to look around for more.
215
00:20:47.490 --> 00:20:50.030
- You're so kind. Thank you.
- You're welcome.
216
00:20:50.030 --> 00:20:51.930
I really appreciate it.
217
00:20:51.930 --> 00:20:55.500
I'll take this one. You're so sweet.
218
00:20:57.190 --> 00:21:00.900
Oh? Isn't he staying in #2009? The American buyer?
219
00:21:00.900 --> 00:21:05.890
Yeah. It was time for his meeting, but he was annoyed because his tie got stained.
220
00:21:05.890 --> 00:21:09.940
So I went around taking the ties of every male employee I saw.
221
00:21:09.940 --> 00:21:11.350
My side is hurting and it's so early in the morning.
222
00:21:11.350 --> 00:21:13.060
You really did your morning exercise properly.
223
00:21:13.060 --> 00:21:15.310
Way too diligently.
224
00:21:23.180 --> 00:21:26.450
- Why aren't you going in?
- Ji Seong Joon is alone in there.
225
00:21:26.450 --> 00:21:27.820
You're that concerned about him?
226
00:21:27.820 --> 00:21:30.630
Yes, to the point of going crazy!
227
00:21:39.790 --> 00:21:44.580
In the 20th anniversary issue, I think we can put in 12 pages of event related articles.
228
00:21:44.580 --> 00:21:47.790
Luckily, we have a lot of interviews of artists we did that day.
229
00:21:47.790 --> 00:21:50.620
The readers are also interested in knowing what goes on behind-the-scenes of the event so
230
00:21:50.620 --> 00:21:54.660
we can even make the section bigger by adding such behind stories.
231
00:21:56.610 --> 00:21:59.640
Okay, let's end today's meeting here.
232
00:21:59.640 --> 00:22:03.810
Tomorrow is our first proper weekend off so get some rest and rejuvenate. See you next week.
233
00:22:03.810 --> 00:22:05.290
- Good work!
- Yes!
234
00:22:05.290 --> 00:22:07.550
Good work!
235
00:22:07.550 --> 00:22:09.530
- Ah, Kim Hye Jin.
- Yes?
236
00:22:09.530 --> 00:22:12.790
Please bring the minutes to my office as soon as you're finished.
237
00:22:14.760 --> 00:22:16.680
You worked hard.
239
00:22:28.900 --> 00:22:33.010
♫ <i> Please hold me </i> ♫
240
00:22:33.010 --> 00:22:35.280
♫ <i> Please hold me </i> ♫
241
00:22:38.900 --> 00:22:41.820
What are you doing? "Shake shake"?
242
00:22:41.820 --> 00:22:44.600
Huh? No.
243
00:22:46.190 --> 00:22:48.750
Here are the minutes.
244
00:22:48.750 --> 00:22:50.830
Until I'm done reading it, take a seat.
245
00:22:50.830 --> 00:22:53.570
Just in case there's something wrong.
246
00:22:53.570 --> 00:22:55.540
What?
247
00:22:57.000 --> 00:22:58.870
Yes.
248
00:23:09.700 --> 00:23:12.650
Why don't you raise your chair? It looks uncomfortable.
249
00:23:12.650 --> 00:23:16.840
No. I'm quite comfortable.
250
00:23:16.840 --> 00:23:22.860
You may be quite comfortable but I find it quite uncomfortable.
251
00:23:44.930 --> 00:23:46.720
That's fine.
252
00:23:59.420 --> 00:24:00.860
About yesterday...
253
00:24:00.860 --> 00:24:02.380
Ah!
254
00:24:03.320 --> 00:24:07.100
Re-Reporter Kim asked me to find some... data quickly for him.
255
00:24:07.100 --> 00:24:10.910
Quickly read that and if there are... any mistakes... let me know.
256
00:24:24.110 --> 00:24:26.550
- It swings the other way.
- Oh.
257
00:24:26.550 --> 00:24:28.390
Then.
258
00:24:38.530 --> 00:24:41.600
Deputy, Deputy, Deputy Chief Ji-
259
00:24:41.600 --> 00:24:44.260
- He's gone.
- I'm right here.
260
00:24:44.260 --> 00:24:46.620
Omo! Omo! Mamma mia!
261
00:24:46.620 --> 00:24:50.480
What are you doing in front of the door?
262
00:24:50.480 --> 00:24:54.240
- Ah, well, I was thinking.
- Thinking?
263
00:24:54.240 --> 00:24:56.190
- Thinking of me?
- That's not it.
264
00:24:56.190 --> 00:24:57.820
You're so honest.
265
00:24:57.820 --> 00:25:02.450
Oh about the dinner meeting with the representative of Bally...
266
00:25:02.450 --> 00:25:05.100
You didn't forget, right? 7 o'clock at Ara Hotel.
267
00:25:05.100 --> 00:25:08.550
Here. Make sure you wear this suit when you come.
268
00:25:08.550 --> 00:25:11.810
It's only proper to come dressed in their brand
269
00:25:11.810 --> 00:25:13.290
Yes.
270
00:25:15.310 --> 00:25:20.610
You know, thinking about meeting you separately outside on a weekend,
271
00:25:20.610 --> 00:25:24.670
makes my heart flutter. What could this feeling be?
272
00:25:26.030 --> 00:25:28.020
Then, I'll see you tomorrow.
273
00:25:41.760 --> 00:25:42.660
Hello?
274
00:25:42.660 --> 00:25:45.340
<i>This is Ji Seong Joon, right?</i>
275
00:25:45.340 --> 00:25:47.040
Who is this?
276
00:25:48.000 --> 00:25:50.160
Huh? Ten updated his status.
277
00:25:50.160 --> 00:25:51.140
- What? Really?
- Let me see.
278
00:25:51.140 --> 00:25:52.250
Where? Where?
279
00:25:52.250 --> 00:25:57.400
"Finally, it seems to meet the readers in three weeks. The title of the new novel is 'Memory.'"
280
00:25:57.400 --> 00:26:00.360
Wow, his new book is coming out in three weeks!
281
00:26:00.360 --> 00:26:03.850
- Then is it going to get published in Korea a few weeks later?
- Wouldn't it?
282
00:26:03.850 --> 00:26:07.390
'Memory'? Just by the title, I can't tell what it's about.
283
00:26:07.390 --> 00:26:09.700
Ten's new work is called 'Memory'?
284
00:26:09.700 --> 00:26:12.650
Then the USB is the main character?
285
00:26:12.650 --> 00:26:14.450
Ah, seriously.
286
00:26:14.450 --> 00:26:16.790
Oh, that's right. The publisher called and
287
00:26:16.790 --> 00:26:21.050
they want Shin Hyeok to review Ten's new work when it comes out.
288
00:26:23.010 --> 00:26:25.170
It's assigned to Sunbae Shin Hyeok's again.
289
00:26:25.170 --> 00:26:28.820
Well it's true that whenever he writes a review, it becomes news.
290
00:26:28.820 --> 00:26:31.000
I'm not really feeling Ten.
291
00:26:31.000 --> 00:26:34.130
Why not? There's no other world famous writer like him.
292
00:26:34.130 --> 00:26:36.010
He's annoyingly too famous.
293
00:26:36.010 --> 00:26:38.950
It's not fun reviewing the work of writers who are already so famous.
294
00:26:38.950 --> 00:26:42.500
It's much more fun to let the public know about the talented new writers.
295
00:26:42.500 --> 00:26:44.990
That obsession with fun again.
296
00:26:44.990 --> 00:26:47.840
But who exactly is Ten?
297
00:26:47.840 --> 00:26:49.900
-It's Haruki Murakami.
-Joanne Rowling?
298
00:26:49.900 --> 00:26:51.660
- Oh really?
- No way!
299
00:26:51.660 --> 00:26:53.780
It's a Korean ahjumma in her 40's.
300
00:26:53.780 --> 00:26:55.410
Allo?
301
00:26:55.410 --> 00:26:59.120
Oui? Lentement s'il vous plait.
<i> (French: Yes? Slowly please)</i>e
302
00:26:59.120 --> 00:27:05.030
Ah! Bonjour Monsieur le professeur Jean-Pierre! Très très bien et vous? <i>(Ah, Hello Professor Jean-Pierre. I'm fine and you?</i>
303
00:27:05.030 --> 00:27:06.670
What language is she speaking?
304
00:27:06.670 --> 00:27:09.400
- I can't tell.
- No, it's French. French.
305
00:27:09.400 --> 00:27:13.000
Wow, our Editor-in-Chief, as expected, is the best!
306
00:27:13.000 --> 00:27:15.400
<i>Aigoo, he's complimenting his own aunt.</i>
307
00:27:15.400 --> 00:27:17.250
<i>How could I not notice when he's being so obvious?</i>
308
00:27:17.250 --> 00:27:20.180
She spoke in English at the last event too. How many languages does she speak?
309
00:27:20.180 --> 00:27:22.880
I thought she was just a figurehead but she's actually capable.
310
00:27:22.880 --> 00:27:26.420
Seriously, what's our Chief Editor's true identity?
311
00:27:28.120 --> 00:27:29.970
Okay.
312
00:27:37.500 --> 00:27:40.690
Oh, I'm hungry. Let's go have lunch.
313
00:27:40.690 --> 00:27:41.620
Yes.
314
00:27:41.620 --> 00:27:43.670
-What should we eat?
- What do you guys want?
315
00:27:43.670 --> 00:27:46.500
There's a brand new rice noodle shop in front. Shall we get some rice noodles?
316
00:27:46.500 --> 00:27:49.130
- Oh, really?
- Let's eat that.
317
00:27:49.130 --> 00:27:52.080
But, I don't see Shin Hyeok.
318
00:27:52.080 --> 00:27:54.220
Ah, forget that crazy guy. Let's just go.
319
00:27:54.220 --> 00:27:56.090
You guys go first. I'll call him.
320
00:27:56.090 --> 00:27:57.410
Hye Jin, hurry up.
321
00:27:57.410 --> 00:27:59.780
Hurry up and follow us.
322
00:28:01.950 --> 00:28:03.030
Yes, Editor Kim, where are...?
323
00:28:03.030 --> 00:28:06.820
<i>Ah, the patient just went in to get cleaned up.</i>
324
00:28:06.820 --> 00:28:11.000
Oh, what patient? Where is this place?
325
00:28:12.000 --> 00:28:13.890
The hospital?
326
00:28:17.830 --> 00:28:20.050
Oh, Editor Kim!
327
00:28:20.050 --> 00:28:21.370
Oh, Jackson!
328
00:28:21.370 --> 00:28:22.550
Why did you go to the hospital?
329
00:28:22.550 --> 00:28:24.400
What happened? Did you get hurt?
330
00:28:24.400 --> 00:28:27.830
It's nothing. Let's go eat.
331
00:28:28.700 --> 00:28:30.840
Where did you get hurt? Is it bad?
332
00:28:30.840 --> 00:28:34.570
Oh I'm so hungry I could die. Hurry up. Food, food, food. Go, go, go.
333
00:28:34.570 --> 00:28:36.780
If you went to the hospital, it couldn't have been over something simple.
334
00:28:36.780 --> 00:28:38.850
Are you badly injured?
335
00:28:39.930 --> 00:28:43.750
Let's hurry up and eat! I crave some noodles!
336
00:28:43.750 --> 00:28:45.180
Where are you injured?
337
00:28:45.180 --> 00:28:47.090
Noodles! Noodles!
338
00:28:50.200 --> 00:28:53.020
You said to call you whenever to buy me something, right?
339
00:28:53.020 --> 00:28:54.920
Today is that whenever.
340
00:28:54.920 --> 00:28:58.060
Today is the last day of our mid-term exams so we ended early.
341
00:28:58.060 --> 00:28:59.820
Sure, good job.
342
00:28:59.820 --> 00:29:00.930
May I take your order?
343
00:29:00.930 --> 00:29:03.730
Oh, can I order as I wish?
344
00:29:03.730 --> 00:29:06.760
Yes. Get whatever you'd like.
345
00:29:06.760 --> 00:29:11.700
I'd like the Caesar salad with balsamic dressing and
346
00:29:11.700 --> 00:29:14.580
for the steak, I want T-bone but
347
00:29:14.580 --> 00:29:18.270
I'd like the tenderloin to be on the big side.
348
00:29:18.270 --> 00:29:22.190
- I'll have the meat medium well done.
- Yes.
349
00:29:22.190 --> 00:29:24.430
Care for a glass of wine?
350
00:29:25.400 --> 00:29:26.800
No.
351
00:29:26.800 --> 00:29:31.020
Then, for my drink, please bring a lime mojito.
352
00:29:31.020 --> 00:29:32.940
I understand.
353
00:29:38.700 --> 00:29:43.810
But, you really do resemble your sister when she was young.
354
00:29:43.810 --> 00:29:46.720
How can you look so similar?
355
00:29:48.880 --> 00:29:51.540
That is very offensive for me to hear.
356
00:29:51.540 --> 00:29:56.460
People say you have to speak your mind. You can't compare me to Kim Hye Jin! I'm so much prettier!
357
00:29:56.460 --> 00:30:01.520
That Kim Hye Jin is not pretty at all. She's just strong... but...
358
00:30:01.520 --> 00:30:04.750
still, she's a decent person.
359
00:30:04.750 --> 00:30:09.930
There's not much to see but she gets told a lot that she has a good personality.
360
00:30:09.930 --> 00:30:15.650
Right. Your sister is such a good and a nice person.
361
00:30:15.650 --> 00:30:17.640
What did you say?
362
00:30:17.640 --> 00:30:20.440
Nothing. Let's eat.
363
00:30:20.440 --> 00:30:23.670
- But, how is my sister doing at the company...?
- Hold on a minute.
364
00:30:23.670 --> 00:30:26.620
I have to answer this one since it's work-related.
365
00:30:26.620 --> 00:30:28.830
Don't mind me. Answer your call comfortably.
366
00:30:28.830 --> 00:30:29.900
Sorry.
367
00:30:31.560 --> 00:30:33.420
Yes, this is Ji Seong Joon.
368
00:30:34.310 --> 00:30:36.550
Yes I've looked into that person but
369
00:30:36.550 --> 00:30:39.750
I think there's a big difference of opinion.
370
00:30:39.750 --> 00:30:40.810
Yes.
371
00:30:41.820 --> 00:30:45.970
Ah, my arm. My arm, my arm.
372
00:30:48.950 --> 00:30:53.540
This won't do. We have no choice. You'll have to feed me.
373
00:30:55.260 --> 00:30:58.810
But, really. You should tell me how you got hurt.
374
00:30:59.650 --> 00:31:02.370
Ah it splattered. Clean it up for me.
375
00:31:02.370 --> 00:31:04.040
Ah, seriously.
376
00:31:10.290 --> 00:31:12.750
But, seriously, how did you get hurt?
377
00:31:12.750 --> 00:31:14.800
Did you fall while fooling around again?
378
00:31:14.800 --> 00:31:16.410
Did I?
379
00:31:17.250 --> 00:31:19.490
If not, did you get in a fight with someone?
380
00:31:19.490 --> 00:31:20.470
Ah, did I?
381
00:31:20.470 --> 00:31:23.720
Ah, seriously. Don't joke around.
382
00:31:28.090 --> 00:31:32.190
Must I get the water myself while dragging this wounded arm around?
383
00:31:32.910 --> 00:31:36.680
Ah, seriously! Stay here. I'll go get it.
384
00:31:43.660 --> 00:31:46.670
There's a real inability to eat on my own.
385
00:31:46.670 --> 00:31:48.730
Give me a piece of pickled radish.
386
00:31:57.530 --> 00:32:00.210
It's delicious, Jackson.
387
00:32:00.210 --> 00:32:03.210
Seriously, why did you get hurt?
388
00:32:03.210 --> 00:32:05.940
I just fell while riding my motorcycle.
389
00:32:05.940 --> 00:32:07.480
Really?
390
00:32:07.480 --> 00:32:12.440
No wonder. I thought it looked dangerous whenever I see you riding that thing around.
391
00:32:12.440 --> 00:32:14.930
- Hand them over.
- What.
392
00:32:14.930 --> 00:32:17.000
What do you mean what? The keys to your bike.
393
00:32:17.000 --> 00:32:20.120
Hurry, give them to me. Don't ride it from now on.
394
00:32:22.050 --> 00:32:23.820
Look at this man!
395
00:32:24.590 --> 00:32:26.700
Hurry up and give them to me.
396
00:32:27.520 --> 00:32:29.410
Jackson, will you date me?
397
00:32:29.410 --> 00:32:30.710
What?
398
00:32:30.710 --> 00:32:34.270
If not, then don't do that. Making me excited for no reason.
399
00:32:38.750 --> 00:32:41.970
Hey, joking around again! Look here, crazy reporter!
400
00:32:41.970 --> 00:32:43.870
Why are you always joking?
401
00:32:43.870 --> 00:32:45.640
I'm not joking.
402
00:32:49.730 --> 00:32:53.060
You should go back to work. Thank you for lunch.
403
00:32:53.060 --> 00:32:54.390
I'm going, Ahjusshi.
404
00:32:54.390 --> 00:32:56.370
Let's go together. I'll take you back.
405
00:32:56.370 --> 00:33:01.370
I'm not a kid, you know. I'll go on my own. So you go in and work.
406
00:33:01.370 --> 00:33:05.470
You can never tell my sister that we met today, okay?
407
00:33:05.470 --> 00:33:06.740
Okay.
408
00:33:07.410 --> 00:33:09.370
I'm going, Ahjusshi. Bye~
409
00:33:09.370 --> 00:33:11.380
Oh, go carefully.
410
00:33:15.880 --> 00:33:17.420
Which hotelier?
411
00:33:17.420 --> 00:33:20.600
The buyer who you got a tie for this morning,
412
00:33:20.600 --> 00:33:22.810
he was touched by your helpfulness.
413
00:33:22.810 --> 00:33:27.190
Thanks to you, he was able to have a successful meeting so he recommended you.
414
00:33:27.190 --> 00:33:29.320
It was really nothing.
415
00:33:29.320 --> 00:33:33.190
Aigoo, he turned out to be the CEO of a very big IT company.
416
00:33:33.190 --> 00:33:36.310
He even cancelled the workshop that was planned for next month in Hong Kong since
417
00:33:36.310 --> 00:33:40.730
he wants to stay at our hotel and already reserved a room.
418
00:33:41.900 --> 00:33:44.480
This is all thanks to your efforts.
419
00:33:44.480 --> 00:33:48.060
Expect a reward.
420
00:33:51.950 --> 00:33:55.440
Ah, why is this... why is this still here?
421
00:33:55.440 --> 00:33:59.740
This is what Deputy Chief Editor has to wear to tomorrow's Bally meeting.
422
00:33:59.740 --> 00:34:02.190
I think he forgot and left it behind.
423
00:34:02.190 --> 00:34:05.370
Forgo-- Call Deputy Chief Editor.
424
00:34:05.370 --> 00:34:07.290
Ye.. Ye.. Ye..Yes!
425
00:34:08.720 --> 00:34:12.060
He must be in the middle of a meeting. He's not picking up.
426
00:34:12.060 --> 00:34:13.780
Mamma.
427
00:34:13.780 --> 00:34:17.050
Everyone! Could one of you please
428
00:34:17.050 --> 00:34:21.510
take this item to Deputy Chief Editor's home?
429
00:34:23.220 --> 00:34:25.680
Hello? Yeah, yeah!
430
00:34:26.990 --> 00:34:29.440
Oh, you with the onion. Come here.
431
00:34:29.440 --> 00:34:30.960
Me?
432
00:34:31.860 --> 00:34:35.020
Here. Leaving now, at this moment,
433
00:34:35.020 --> 00:34:39.160
bring this child safely to the Deputy Chief editor's place. Okay?
434
00:34:39.160 --> 00:34:40.760
What? Me?
435
00:34:40.760 --> 00:34:45.190
That's right. At tomorrow's dinner meeting with Bally,
436
00:34:45.190 --> 00:34:48.060
no matter what obstacles or difficulty might be in your way,
437
00:34:48.060 --> 00:34:52.830
absolutemente, (<i>absolutely</i>) tell Deputy Chief Editor he must wear this and
438
00:34:52.830 --> 00:34:57.480
tell him until he goes deaf. Make sure you tell him, okay?
439
00:34:59.380 --> 00:35:01.590
What do I do?
440
00:35:03.780 --> 00:35:06.960
Please just give this to the tenant in #502 and
441
00:35:06.960 --> 00:35:10.700
you just have to tell him that someone from the company named Han Seol brought it here.
442
00:35:10.700 --> 00:35:15.100
Tell him it was Han Seo. Han Seol.
443
00:35:15.100 --> 00:35:17.290
Did you change your name?
444
00:35:21.520 --> 00:35:26.100
The editor in chief told me to bring this to you.
445
00:35:26.100 --> 00:35:27.540
She contacted me.
446
00:35:27.540 --> 00:35:29.830
Then, I'll see you on Monday.
447
00:35:29.830 --> 00:35:31.550
Have some tea before you go.
448
00:35:31.550 --> 00:35:34.130
No, that's all right.
449
00:35:34.130 --> 00:35:37.260
Do I make you feel uncomfortable?
450
00:35:37.260 --> 00:35:39.640
No.
451
00:35:39.640 --> 00:35:44.490
Then, have some tea with me.
452
00:35:44.490 --> 00:35:46.490
It's not that I don't want to...
453
00:35:46.490 --> 00:35:48.030
Then, let's go inside.
454
00:35:56.850 --> 00:35:59.260
I made it weak.
455
00:36:06.360 --> 00:36:09.210
It's really hot.
456
00:36:09.210 --> 00:36:12.980
No, I'm okay. My insides are very strong so thank you for the drink.
457
00:36:12.980 --> 00:36:17.060
Sit down. I have something to tell you.
458
00:36:17.060 --> 00:36:18.780
Yes.
459
00:36:19.690 --> 00:36:24.990
Have another cup but don't drink it up like cold water this time.
460
00:36:31.670 --> 00:36:35.270
- Yesterday...
- I know. That you came because you were worried, as a colleague.
461
00:36:35.270 --> 00:36:39.540
If I knew that one of my team mates had gotten into an accident, I'd come running too.
462
00:36:39.540 --> 00:36:41.250
Not me.
463
00:36:43.520 --> 00:36:46.500
I came running only because it was you.
464
00:36:51.490 --> 00:36:55.570
At first, I was a little annoyed,
465
00:36:56.900 --> 00:37:00.370
but, at at a certain point, I don't know when,
466
00:37:01.130 --> 00:37:02.860
while talking together,
467
00:37:02.860 --> 00:37:06.020
I've come to like the time we spent together.
468
00:37:07.100 --> 00:37:12.310
The more I cared about you, I felt like I was becoming a bad person so
469
00:37:12.970 --> 00:37:16.140
I've even tried to dislike you but
470
00:37:18.650 --> 00:37:21.290
I realized it last night.
471
00:37:21.880 --> 00:37:25.470
To the extent that I can't deny myself,
472
00:37:26.330 --> 00:37:28.770
I get bothered by you, Kim Hye Jin.
473
00:37:30.140 --> 00:37:31.730
Very much.
474
00:37:47.430 --> 00:37:49.220
Did you burn yourself?
475
00:37:49.220 --> 00:37:50.680
I'm okay.
476
00:37:51.410 --> 00:37:54.590
This won't do. Stay here. Wait a minute.
477
00:38:05.250 --> 00:38:06.440
Change into this.
478
00:38:06.440 --> 00:38:07.870
No, it's okay.
479
00:38:07.870 --> 00:38:11.760
How can you go like this? Change.
480
00:38:15.450 --> 00:38:17.420
I came back from the interview!
481
00:38:17.420 --> 00:38:19.840
- You came?
- Hi, Sunbae.
482
00:38:19.840 --> 00:38:23.320
Pizza, pizza. But, I don't see Jackson.
483
00:38:23.320 --> 00:38:26.360
About right now, she should be at Deputy Chief Editor's house.
484
00:38:26.360 --> 00:38:28.810
What do you mean? Why would she go there?
485
00:38:28.810 --> 00:38:32.170
The Chief Editor sent her out for an errand to take something over.
486
00:38:32.170 --> 00:38:34.970
When I think about going there myself! Oh!! I can't!
487
00:38:34.970 --> 00:38:38.460
Don't even say it. I can't even think about it. It'll give us indigestion.
488
00:38:38.460 --> 00:38:40.770
It really would.
490
00:39:05.380 --> 00:39:07.680
Is something wrong? Why aren't you coming out?
491
00:39:07.680 --> 00:39:09.970
No, I'm coming out. I'm coming.
492
00:39:29.310 --> 00:39:31.640
The clothes are really big on you.
493
00:39:33.260 --> 00:39:35.940
I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable.
494
00:39:35.940 --> 00:39:38.370
I wasn't telling you so we could do something about it.
495
00:39:40.220 --> 00:39:43.820
I just wanted to tell you how I felt.
496
00:39:43.820 --> 00:39:49.470
At first, I kept noticing you because you reminded me of someone I once knew.
497
00:39:49.470 --> 00:39:51.700
There was no reason to but
498
00:39:51.700 --> 00:39:56.640
you seemed like someone I had known for a long time.
499
00:40:00.360 --> 00:40:04.680
I became honest to a fault when I was with you.
500
00:40:05.320 --> 00:40:11.180
Meeting someone whom I kept showing myself to without realizing,
501
00:40:11.180 --> 00:40:16.400
meeting someone who made me want to talk about myself...
502
00:40:24.900 --> 00:40:26.660
What's wrong?
503
00:40:27.300 --> 00:40:30.870
Did I make a mistake?
504
00:40:33.900 --> 00:40:38.390
No. Something went in my eye.
505
00:40:38.390 --> 00:40:40.540
I'll be going.
506
00:40:40.540 --> 00:40:44.560
Stay here. I'll take you. Let me get my keys.
507
00:41:03.300 --> 00:41:06.680
♫ <i> Sometimes even though you think about me, </i> ♫
508
00:41:06.680 --> 00:41:10.680
♫ <i> sometimes even if you long for me</i>♫
509
00:41:11.500 --> 00:41:17.500
♫ <i> Sometime even if It you laugh at me, it's okay.</i> ♫
510
00:41:17.500 --> 00:41:21.960
♫ <i> Because even this feeling of longing </i> ♫
511
00:41:21.960 --> 00:41:26.940
♫ <i>feels like love</i> ♫
512
00:41:26.940 --> 00:41:32.870
♫ <i> I can't let you go</i> ♫
513
00:41:33.900 --> 00:41:39.880
♫ <i>I can't let you go.</i> ♫
514
00:41:41.400 --> 00:41:43.720
Why did you leave without saying...?
515
00:41:44.800 --> 00:41:46.130
Why did you come again?
516
00:41:46.130 --> 00:41:49.260
Right? Somehow I just ended up coming here again.
517
00:41:51.100 --> 00:41:54.850
I was passing by and got thirsty.
518
00:41:54.850 --> 00:41:57.780
I wanted to drink some beer.
519
00:41:57.780 --> 00:42:02.440
Do you have the beer I left? Oh, it's still here.
520
00:42:07.500 --> 00:42:13.050
Who are you? Are you Kim Hye Jin's guardian? Why do you keep following her around?
521
00:42:18.600 --> 00:42:25.440
Well, I guess you could call me a guardian since we have a oppa and dongseng relationship. What about you?
522
00:42:25.440 --> 00:42:31.490
Who are you to Kim Hye Jin? A black knight who comes to her rescue through the pouring rain when she's in danger?
523
00:42:33.100 --> 00:42:36.030
You looked very cool.
524
00:42:36.030 --> 00:42:38.190
I thought you were shooting a movie.
525
00:42:38.190 --> 00:42:44.820
Unlike someone else, I don't wrap my feelings up in a joke, like a coward.
526
00:42:52.100 --> 00:42:58.050
I will drink the beer at home. See you next time.
527
00:43:21.900 --> 00:43:25.100
<i>Let's say that it's okay he doesn't act like he's a son from a wealthy family.</i>
528
00:43:25.100 --> 00:43:29.900
<i>Still, must we come to a place like this all the time? </i>
Oh, spicy.
529
00:43:31.050 --> 00:43:36.720
I guess you can't eat spicy foods. It's too bad I picked this place. I'm a regular here.
530
00:43:36.720 --> 00:43:39.220
I'll have to come here with someone else from now on.
531
00:43:39.220 --> 00:43:43.750
What do you mean? I'm a capsaicin killer! Look!
532
00:43:43.750 --> 00:43:46.120
See!
533
00:43:48.300 --> 00:43:52.960
No, I don't think so. Your nose is running from all the spice.
534
00:43:52.960 --> 00:43:56.240
My nose usually runs a lot.
535
00:43:56.240 --> 00:43:59.260
Look, see? I love the soup.
536
00:44:01.800 --> 00:44:05.730
I eat it well, right? Come with me next time too instead of someone else.
537
00:44:05.730 --> 00:44:07.610
Okay.
538
00:44:07.610 --> 00:44:10.490
- Are you done?
- Yes.
- Shall we go then?
539
00:44:10.490 --> 00:44:12.680
Let's go.
540
00:44:12.680 --> 00:44:15.480
What are you doing? That's dirty.
541
00:44:15.480 --> 00:44:17.830
Why is it dirty?
542
00:44:17.830 --> 00:44:20.090
It's okay. It's yours.
543
00:44:23.300 --> 00:44:25.670
We enjoyed the meal!
544
00:44:30.700 --> 00:44:34.570
What did you mean by, 'It's okay, it's yours.'? Do you like me?
545
00:44:34.570 --> 00:44:38.980
Yeah. Didn't you know?
546
00:44:38.980 --> 00:44:42.440
Then, what are we? Are we dating now?
547
00:44:43.300 --> 00:44:45.480
Sure.
548
00:44:45.480 --> 00:44:48.170
Then, kiss me.
549
00:44:48.170 --> 00:44:49.890
Sure.
550
00:44:51.200 --> 00:44:53.050
Hold my hand.
551
00:44:54.300 --> 00:44:55.910
Okay.
553
00:45:07.700 --> 00:45:10.820
Do you know you look like an outcast from far away?
554
00:45:10.820 --> 00:45:13.900
It's not my style to be nosy but
555
00:45:13.900 --> 00:45:17.850
let me meddle just once more.
556
00:45:19.500 --> 00:45:21.460
She knows everything.
557
00:45:22.800 --> 00:45:24.690
Hye Jin.
558
00:45:42.500 --> 00:45:44.570
<i>She said she'll wait for you</i>
559
00:45:44.570 --> 00:45:50.700
<i>so you can tell her first and that you must have had a good reason for it.</i>
560
00:46:17.300 --> 00:46:19.700
What are you doing?
561
00:46:19.700 --> 00:46:21.470
Just...
562
00:46:23.800 --> 00:46:25.990
Did you eat?
563
00:46:25.990 --> 00:46:32.090
Then, what time is it?
564
00:46:34.800 --> 00:46:36.680
Hye Jin.
565
00:46:40.800 --> 00:46:43.330
Tomorrow...
566
00:46:45.800 --> 00:46:50.700
I'll return to my place.
567
00:46:52.500 --> 00:46:58.130
Just wait until tomorrow. Just one more day.
568
00:46:59.100 --> 00:47:00.860
Then,
569
00:47:04.200 --> 00:47:07.690
I'll really go back to my place.
570
00:47:10.700 --> 00:47:13.260
Hye Jin, thank you.
571
00:47:15.400 --> 00:47:17.930
For waiting for me.
572
00:47:20.700 --> 00:47:23.930
For letting me tell you myself,
573
00:47:25.700 --> 00:47:27.670
Thank you.
574
00:47:36.500 --> 00:47:39.240
Yes, then, we'll end it here for today.
575
00:47:39.240 --> 00:47:42.970
Thank you for the interview today. It was so much fun.
576
00:47:42.970 --> 00:47:47.850
I had fun too. The questions too, they were so refreshing and I loved it.
577
00:47:47.850 --> 00:47:51.020
Oh, you seemed have a lot of knowledge about fairy tales.
578
00:47:51.020 --> 00:47:54.530
You must have studied a lot for this interview.
579
00:47:54.530 --> 00:47:58.740
To be honest, my dream was to become an author of children's books when I was little
580
00:47:58.740 --> 00:48:01.240
so I'm very envious of you writing like this.
581
00:48:01.240 --> 00:48:02.690
Omo, really?
582
00:48:02.690 --> 00:48:04.930
Oh, then keep writing.
583
00:48:04.930 --> 00:48:07.750
Ah, how could I start now?
584
00:48:07.750 --> 00:48:09.970
I only started writing after I had my baby.
585
00:48:09.970 --> 00:48:12.160
I'll give you a book as a present.
586
00:48:12.160 --> 00:48:13.250
Really?
587
00:48:13.250 --> 00:48:15.700
It doesn't sell well but
588
00:48:15.700 --> 00:48:17.670
as a memento.
589
00:48:20.700 --> 00:48:24.710
- Here.
- Thank you.
590
00:48:27.050 --> 00:48:29.500
<i>Hoping you'll keep on dreaming. Lee Yi Eun. </i>
591
00:49:00.700 --> 00:49:03.790
<i>Renoir
Auguste Renoir</i>
592
00:49:30.470 --> 00:49:31.760
Oh!
593
00:49:32.550 --> 00:49:34.000
Oh!
594
00:49:37.920 --> 00:49:39.530
You came to see the painting?
595
00:49:39.530 --> 00:49:45.660
Yes. I was on my way back from doing the interview in Haein-ri and I thought about the poster from last time.
596
00:49:46.760 --> 00:49:50.040
How was your first interview? Did you do well?
597
00:49:50.040 --> 00:49:55.460
Did I do well? Well, in any case, I'm going to try and write a good article.
598
00:49:55.460 --> 00:49:59.080
Oh? That Ahjussi's scarf is the same as ours!
599
00:49:59.080 --> 00:49:59.990
It really is!
600
00:49:59.990 --> 00:50:03.660
Ahjussi, are you wearing that because your nose is runny too?
601
00:50:05.400 --> 00:50:10.410
Kids, I don't think you realize but he's wearing a very fashionable outfit.
602
00:50:10.410 --> 00:50:13.220
It only looks good because it's him. Do you know that?
603
00:50:13.220 --> 00:50:16.550
Noona, why are you taking that ahjusshi's side?
604
00:50:16.550 --> 00:50:18.990
Do you love him?
605
00:50:18.990 --> 00:50:21.160
You love him!
606
00:50:21.160 --> 00:50:23.540
Oh leli koleli!
607
00:50:23.540 --> 00:50:25.400
What do you mean love? Go! Go!
608
00:50:25.400 --> 00:50:28.020
Sorry. Let's go see the next work.
609
00:50:28.020 --> 00:50:29.900
Out!
610
00:50:39.910 --> 00:50:41.250
Ah, really...
611
00:50:41.250 --> 00:50:43.340
I was joking. It looks good.
612
00:50:43.340 --> 00:50:46.370
I'm sorry, but can you take a picture of us?
613
00:50:46.370 --> 00:50:48.480
Ah, yes. Give it to me.
614
00:50:49.910 --> 00:50:51.180
Now.
615
00:50:51.180 --> 00:50:55.200
One, two, three.
616
00:50:55.200 --> 00:50:56.830
Okay, I'll take one more.
617
00:50:56.830 --> 00:50:59.840
One, two, three.
618
00:50:59.840 --> 00:51:01.570
- Here you go.
- Thank you.
619
00:51:01.570 --> 00:51:03.350
I'll take one for you guys too.
620
00:51:03.350 --> 00:51:06.770
Excuse me? No, it's okay.
621
00:51:06.770 --> 00:51:08.480
Here you go.
622
00:51:18.800 --> 00:51:20.470
I'm taking it.
623
00:51:20.470 --> 00:51:23.200
One, two, three.
624
00:51:24.490 --> 00:51:27.820
Why don't you smile? I'll take it again.
625
00:51:27.820 --> 00:51:30.990
One, two, three.
626
00:51:32.250 --> 00:51:37.350
If you're going home, I'll drop you off. It's on my way to the meeting.
627
00:51:37.350 --> 00:51:38.510
You go first.
628
00:51:38.510 --> 00:51:42.960
I'm going to stop by the library while I'm out and I was thinking about stopping by the office too.
629
00:51:42.960 --> 00:51:47.640
I have to sort out the article and organize all my notes from the interview.
630
00:51:47.640 --> 00:51:50.680
All right, then. I'll see you on Monday.
631
00:51:52.030 --> 00:51:54.160
Excuse me, Deputy Chief Editor.
632
00:51:55.600 --> 00:51:58.290
I'll see you tomorrow.
633
00:51:58.290 --> 00:52:00.080
Tomorrow?
634
00:52:00.080 --> 00:52:02.780
Tomorrow is Sunday though.
635
00:52:02.780 --> 00:52:04.310
We don't work tomorrow.
636
00:52:04.310 --> 00:52:10.170
Even so, I'll see you tomorrow.
637
00:52:22.240 --> 00:52:23.290
Hello?
638
00:52:23.290 --> 00:52:25.450
Oh, Seong Joon.
639
00:52:25.450 --> 00:52:30.340
By any chance, do you have some time later tonight?
640
00:52:30.340 --> 00:52:33.870
Today? I'm going to a meeting right now though.
641
00:52:33.910 --> 00:52:36.880
Ah, then, what time does your meeting end?
642
00:52:36.880 --> 00:52:40.720
I think it'll be a little late.
643
00:52:40.720 --> 00:52:42.780
Then, instead of today...
644
00:52:44.680 --> 00:52:46.000
No.
645
00:52:46.000 --> 00:52:48.100
<i>Let's see each other today even if it's late.</i>
646
00:52:49.580 --> 00:52:54.060
I also have something I need to tell you.
647
00:52:57.020 --> 00:53:02.130
Your new Bally item of this season was so impressive.
648
00:53:02.130 --> 00:53:07.540
Thanks. Due to the good introduction by The Most, the response was good.
649
00:53:10.670 --> 00:53:12.680
We cared a lot.
650
00:53:12.680 --> 00:53:15.930
I heard that you started working on the new collection already.
651
00:53:15.930 --> 00:53:17.020
Yeah, that's true.
652
00:53:17.020 --> 00:53:19.050
Please eat.
653
00:53:46.770 --> 00:53:48.850
Idiot Reporter!
654
00:53:50.290 --> 00:53:52.810
I guess he came to work on the weekend too.
655
00:53:54.360 --> 00:53:55.860
Ah!
656
00:53:58.820 --> 00:54:00.780
Sunbae Poong Ho.
657
00:54:00.780 --> 00:54:03.170
You got back from your business trip safely?
658
00:54:03.170 --> 00:54:08.170
Oh, I nearly died visiting all those fancy resorts.
659
00:54:08.170 --> 00:54:11.730
But our Hye Jin, what are you doing here when there's no deadline?
660
00:54:11.730 --> 00:54:13.770
I did an interview today.
661
00:54:13.770 --> 00:54:15.690
While I'm out, I thought I should organize some of the notes
662
00:54:15.690 --> 00:54:19.820
Ah, that thing you couldn't do last time? That Yadong-dong author?
663
00:54:19.820 --> 00:54:21.020
Yes.
664
00:54:21.020 --> 00:54:25.030
We thought you'd get in an accident. We were so worried.
665
00:54:25.030 --> 00:54:29.970
But at least that idiot Shin Hyeok went to you. It could have been so much worse with that broken car.
666
00:54:29.970 --> 00:54:35.170
Shin Hyeok must have made a huge deal about showing up. Didn't he ask for a lot of freebies from you again?
667
00:54:35.170 --> 00:54:37.560
What are you talking about?
668
00:54:37.560 --> 00:54:40.380
Where did you say Reporter Kim went?
669
00:54:40.380 --> 00:54:43.870
Ah, that last time, Shin Hyeok went to get you in Yadong-dong.
670
00:54:43.870 --> 00:54:49.410
He thought you got into an accident so he ran out of here faster than Usain Bolt. Didn't you meet up?
671
00:54:49.410 --> 00:54:50.770
<i>What happened to your motorcycle?</i>
672
00:54:50.770 --> 00:54:53.340
<i>I know, right? What could've happened to it?</i>
673
00:54:53.340 --> 00:54:56.950
<i>I just fell while riding my motorcycle.</i>
674
00:54:56.950 --> 00:54:59.640
I have some amazing packed food from-
675
00:54:59.640 --> 00:55:03.090
Where are you going? Aren't you going to eat this?
676
00:55:06.630 --> 00:55:08.640
Reporter Kim!
677
00:55:11.000 --> 00:55:14.440
Jackson, what are you doing? You came to work on a weekend?
678
00:55:14.440 --> 00:55:18.600
Did you come that night?
679
00:55:18.600 --> 00:55:21.390
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
680
00:55:21.390 --> 00:55:23.480
Yadong-dong.
681
00:55:24.360 --> 00:55:26.670
I heard you came that day.
682
00:55:26.670 --> 00:55:31.350
Is that, perhaps, where you had your motorcycle accident?
683
00:55:32.330 --> 00:55:35.460
Did you get hurt trying to get me?
684
00:55:37.520 --> 00:55:41.980
Yeah, my meeting ended early, so I'm about to leave.
685
00:55:41.990 --> 00:55:43.000
Where are you?
686
00:55:44.850 --> 00:55:50.220
I had some work to do so I came out but I'll meet you later on time.
687
00:55:50.880 --> 00:55:53.230
Yeah, see you later.
688
00:55:53.230 --> 00:55:56.020
Okay. See you later.
689
00:56:00.130 --> 00:56:01.290
Answer me.
690
00:56:01.290 --> 00:56:04.350
Did you got hurt because of me? Is that right?
691
00:56:10.540 --> 00:56:12.460
Yeah, that's right.
692
00:56:13.730 --> 00:56:16.600
I got hurt while going to Jackson.
693
00:56:18.690 --> 00:56:21.260
Why? Do you feel burdened?
694
00:56:21.260 --> 00:56:23.560
Fine, be burdened.
695
00:56:23.560 --> 00:56:25.730
Be burdened and feel sorry towards me.
696
00:56:25.730 --> 00:56:27.640
I also...
697
00:56:29.870 --> 00:56:34.770
I want you to be concerned about me too.
698
00:56:38.040 --> 00:56:40.580
But, Reporter...
699
00:56:40.580 --> 00:56:44.980
<i>I, Kim Hye Jin, promise to fulfill Kim Shin Hyeok's request three times, no matter what.</i>
700
00:56:46.110 --> 00:56:48.170
Ah, this.
701
00:56:52.280 --> 00:56:54.300
The last favor...
702
00:56:56.210 --> 00:56:58.200
I'm going to use it today.
703
00:57:00.790 --> 00:57:03.130
My last favor...
704
00:57:04.580 --> 00:57:06.080
is this.
705
00:57:14.540 --> 00:57:17.980
I don't think of you as a friend.
706
00:57:17.980 --> 00:57:19.770
I can never be a friend.
707
00:57:25.720 --> 00:57:27.570
- Goodbye.
- Thank you.
708
00:57:40.040 --> 00:57:43.870
Ha Ri, you worked hard coming out on your day off.
709
00:57:43.870 --> 00:57:45.320
Go back safely.
710
00:57:45.320 --> 00:57:47.070
Of course I should be here.
711
00:57:47.070 --> 00:57:49.580
- Go back safely.
- Sure.
712
00:57:53.650 --> 00:57:54.730
Min Ha Ri.
713
00:57:54.730 --> 00:57:56.340
Yes!
714
00:58:01.430 --> 00:58:02.770
Seong Joon.
715
00:58:02.770 --> 00:58:09.630
<i>When we are about to admit our lies and tell the truth, we lack the courage and end up hesitating.</i>
716
00:58:09.630 --> 00:58:13.100
<i>And at times, that long hesitation </i>
717
00:58:13.100 --> 00:58:19.340
<i>won't even allow you a moment to tell the truth.</i>
718
00:58:19.380 --> 00:58:20.950
Min Ha Ri.
719
00:58:22.440 --> 00:58:24.140
Who are you?