"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep11 (English)

2
00:00:31.200 --> 00:00:35.540
My meeting finished a bit early so I'm going to leave now.

3
00:00:35.540 --> 00:00:36.950
Where are you?

4
00:00:36.950 --> 00:00:42.430
I had some work so I'm outside right now. I'll make sure I'll be where we planned to meet on time.

5
00:00:43.080 --> 00:00:45.320
Yes. I'll see you later.

6
00:00:45.320 --> 00:00:47.990
Okay, I'll see you later.

7
00:00:50.200 --> 00:00:52.600
<i>Episode 11</i>

8
00:00:55.300 --> 00:01:03.400
<i>Ara Hotel
 Best Hotelier Min Ha Ri</i>

9
00:01:07.100 --> 00:01:09.510
<i>Selected as Ara Hotel's best hotelier of the month</i>

10
00:01:10.790 --> 00:01:11.830
Min Ha Ri?

11
00:01:11.870 --> 00:01:13.480
Yes.

12
00:01:17.970 --> 00:01:20.050
Seong Joon...

13
00:01:25.820 --> 00:01:27.410
Min Ha Ri.

14
00:01:28.890 --> 00:01:30.780
Who are you?

15
00:01:32.810 --> 00:01:34.310
Why?

16
00:01:35.500 --> 00:01:38.840
How the heck could you have been Kim Hye Jin?

17
00:01:40.600 --> 00:01:43.560
What have you been doing this whole time?

18
00:01:43.560 --> 00:01:45.710
Who are you?

19
00:01:45.710 --> 00:01:48.150
What the heck is your true identity?

20
00:01:49.120 --> 00:01:52.380
I'll explain everything, Seong Joon.

21
00:01:52.380 --> 00:01:54.990
Seong Joon, what happened was that-

22
00:01:57.210 --> 00:01:59.580
Answer me.

23
00:01:59.580 --> 00:02:01.580
Who are you?

24
00:02:03.130 --> 00:02:04.710
A friend.

25
00:02:09.540 --> 00:02:11.760
Hye Jin's friend.

26
00:02:11.760 --> 00:02:16.570
She asked me a favor. I needed to meet with you only once.

27
00:02:17.410 --> 00:02:20.740
But after I bumped into you again at the hotel, things became complicated.

28
00:02:20.740 --> 00:02:24.980
I was going to meet with you today to explain everything and apologize-

29
00:02:24.980 --> 00:02:27.240
Then is the real Kim Hye Jin...

30
00:02:28.610 --> 00:02:30.330
Is it her?

31
00:02:31.850 --> 00:02:34.310
The person who I think it is?

32
00:02:42.200 --> 00:02:43.700
Yeah.

33
00:02:45.730 --> 00:02:47.480
You're right.

34
00:02:48.570 --> 00:02:51.010
Seong Joon, I'm sorry for deceiving you.

35
00:02:52.060 --> 00:02:55.460
I wasn't planning on dragging this out for so long-

36
00:03:13.290 --> 00:03:16.780
<i>I actually have naturally vicious curls.</i>

37
00:03:16.780 --> 00:03:18.790
<i>Yo-Your hair!</i>

38
00:03:18.790 --> 00:03:20.820
<i>My hair?</i>

39
00:03:20.820 --> 00:03:22.100
<i>My hair!</i>

40
00:03:23.260 --> 00:03:27.740
<i>I'm Kim Hye Jin. Kim! Hye! Jin!</i>

41
00:03:27.740 --> 00:03:29.280
<i> Oh? It's a go!</i>

42
00:03:29.280 --> 00:03:31.720
<i>Oh? It's a go!</i>

43
00:03:31.720 --> 00:03:34.500
♫ <i> Saying I want to see you fills my heart</i> ♫

44
00:03:34.500 --> 00:03:40.530
♫ <i>but I  can't say anything.</i> ♫

45
00:03:41.600 --> 00:03:48.200
♫ <i> After walking far behind your heart</i> ♫

46
00:03:48.220 --> 00:03:54.810
♫ <i> Rather than my own </i> ♫

47
00:03:54.810 --> 00:04:02.460
♫ <i> I still don't know.  You don't know.</i> ♫

48
00:04:02.460 --> 00:04:03.790
♫ <i> Always... </i> ♫

49
00:04:05.070 --> 00:04:06.560
<i>Why are you laughing?</i>

50
00:04:06.560 --> 00:04:09.340
<i>Oh, I was just thinking about somebody.</i>

51
00:04:10.190 --> 00:04:13.080
<i> But the peeping girl makes it look a picture puzzle.</i>

52
00:04:13.080 --> 00:04:17.780
<i>If you don't look carefully, you can't even tell she's there, like a hidden picture game.</i>

53
00:04:17.810 --> 00:04:22.690
♫ <i> Sometime even if you laugh at me, it's okay.</i> ♫

54
00:04:22.690 --> 00:04:24.870
I think I'll have to use

55
00:04:26.570 --> 00:04:28.410
my last request today.

56
00:04:30.300 --> 00:04:32.650
My last request is,

57
00:04:33.870 --> 00:04:35.530
this.

58
00:04:41.750 --> 00:04:48.170
If you're going to hesitate like that and can't even go to him, just come to me.

59
00:04:54.040 --> 00:04:57.590
Give me a chance too, hm?

60
00:05:00.790 --> 00:05:02.130
No but...

61
00:05:03.040 --> 00:05:07.410
But Editor, I-I...

62
00:05:14.220 --> 00:05:15.810
Take the call.

63
00:05:25.030 --> 00:05:27.340
Yes, Deputy Chief.

64
00:05:28.720 --> 00:05:31.150
It's been a long time,

65
00:05:32.690 --> 00:05:34.500
Kim Hye Jin.

66
00:05:34.500 --> 00:05:36.140
Pardon?

67
00:05:36.140 --> 00:05:39.450
We just met earlier at the art gallery. What are you saying-

68
00:05:40.420 --> 00:05:42.390
It's been a while,

69
00:05:45.730 --> 00:05:47.340
Hye Jin.

70
00:05:53.910 --> 00:05:55.950
I missed you,

71
00:05:56.820 --> 00:05:58.500
Kim Hye Jin.

72
00:06:03.450 --> 00:06:05.640
Seong Joon.

73
00:06:09.750 --> 00:06:12.420
Where are you right now?

74
00:06:12.420 --> 00:06:14.490
Let's meet.

75
00:06:16.150 --> 00:06:18.620
Don't go.

76
00:06:18.620 --> 00:06:20.660
Don't go, Jackson.

77
00:06:24.700 --> 00:06:26.560
I'm sorry.

78
00:06:27.400 --> 00:06:29.760
I'm really sorry, Editor.

79
00:06:29.760 --> 00:06:31.300
I'm sorry.

80
00:06:31.300 --> 00:06:40.940
♫ <i> The place from where I used to look at you,  I'm here.</i> ♫

81
00:06:49.030 --> 00:06:52.630
Hye Jin. Whereabouts are you right now?

82
00:06:52.630 --> 00:06:56.980
I'm at the crosswalk in front of the company. Where are you?

83
00:06:56.980 --> 00:07:01.180
Oh, then are you on the other side?

84
00:07:01.180 --> 00:07:04.270
Oh, I'm crossing the road right now.

85
00:07:30.810 --> 00:07:32.570
I've found you.

86
00:07:39.410 --> 00:07:41.400
I've finally found you,

87
00:07:43.020 --> 00:07:44.620
Kim Hye Jin.

88
00:07:52.100 --> 00:07:54.330
Why on earth did you hide?

89
00:07:54.330 --> 00:07:57.400
Why didn't you say anything? Do you know how much I-?

90
00:08:01.950 --> 00:08:03.500
Nevermind.

91
00:08:04.520 --> 00:08:06.580
Nevermind, Hye Jin.

92
00:08:07.420 --> 00:08:10.180
I recognized you far too late.

93
00:08:10.180 --> 00:08:13.370
I should've found you earlier,

94
00:08:14.430 --> 00:08:16.110
but I was late.

95
00:08:17.550 --> 00:08:19.400
I'm sorry.

96
00:08:21.460 --> 00:08:24.350
You must've have a hard time by yourself.

97
00:08:28.450 --> 00:08:33.370
You were so close to me this whole time. How could I not have recognized you, like an idiot?

98
00:08:35.500 --> 00:08:37.100
Let me see.

99
00:08:40.020 --> 00:08:42.770
Even if I look at you this way, it's you.

100
00:08:43.590 --> 00:08:45.870
And even if I look at you this way, it's you too.

101
00:08:48.810 --> 00:08:50.360
It's you.

102
00:08:51.210 --> 00:08:55.020
My friend, Kim Hye Jin.

103
00:09:14.290 --> 00:09:20.350
♫ <i>  Beside me you, not some other person, </i> ♫

104
00:09:20.350 --> 00:09:22.440
Oh? It's a go. 
 ♫ <i> are always watching. </i> ♫

105
00:09:22.440 --> 00:09:25.780
Oh? You're right. It's a go.
 ♫ <i> are always watching. </i> ♫

106
00:09:27.820 --> 00:09:34.040
♫ <i>The way you talk and look are not unfamiliar. </i> ♫

107
00:09:34.040 --> 00:09:36.650
♫ <i> You are the person I've been waiting for </i> ♫

108
00:09:36.650 --> 00:09:39.980
<i>That day, I did go out to meet you.
♫ You are the person I've been waiting for </i> ♫

109
00:09:39.980 --> 00:09:41.390
<i>But?</i>

110
00:09:41.390 --> 00:09:44.250
<i>When you didn't recognize me and just walked by,</i>

111
00:09:44.250 --> 00:09:48.450
<i>I suddenly felt as small as a finger nail.</i>

112
00:09:48.450 --> 00:09:50.510
<i>It was when I was jobless, </i>

113
00:09:50.510 --> 00:09:55.450
<i>and I also felt as though I had become so different from the image of Kim Hye Jin you  remembered,</i>

114
00:09:55.450 --> 00:09:58.450
<i>so I lost the confidence to face you.</i>

115
00:10:01.610 --> 00:10:07.110
<i>Then looking back, I see everything began with my mistake. If only I hadn't done that then...</i>

116
00:10:07.110 --> 00:10:09.220
<i>No, what are you saying?</i>

117
00:10:09.220 --> 00:10:13.620
<i>It's my fault for getting scared and hiding.</i>

118
00:10:13.620 --> 00:10:16.900
Wow, it's so pretty!

119
00:10:16.900 --> 00:10:23.070
♫<i>It seems I don't know anything else except to love you. </i>♫
 Let's go.

120
00:10:23.240 --> 00:10:27.190
♫ <i>Your voice calling me (my voice calling you) </i>

121
00:10:27.190 --> 00:10:29.340
♫ <i> It seems  you love me too </i>♫

122
00:10:29.340 --> 00:10:31.780
<i>I didn't know anything then.</i>

123
00:10:31.780 --> 00:10:36.430
<i>I wonder what you must've felt, knowing everything while seeing me.</i>

124
00:10:36.430 --> 00:10:41.520
<i>But that lie continued to grow like a snowball, rolling and rolling,</i>

125
00:10:41.520 --> 00:10:45.330
<i>until a moment in time when it became too big for me to handle.</i>

126
00:10:45.330 --> 00:10:48.750
<i>That's why it became harder for me to reveal it as time went on.</i>

127
00:10:48.750 --> 00:10:53.560
Wait a minute. Now that I think about it, I'm beginning to feel a bit sad.

128
00:10:54.270 --> 00:10:55.700
About what?

129
00:10:55.700 --> 00:10:58.960
If my situation had become worse than before,

130
00:10:58.960 --> 00:11:03.080
then would you have been disappointed in me and regretted meeting me?

131
00:11:03.980 --> 00:11:08.750
I thought that that sort of thing wouldn't be important particularly between us.

132
00:11:08.750 --> 00:11:11.760
Am I the only one who thinks that way?

133
00:11:20.890 --> 00:11:23.750
No matter how different your circumstances were,

134
00:11:23.750 --> 00:11:27.130
or how you would look when you appeared in front of me,

135
00:11:27.130 --> 00:11:32.320
it wouldn't have mattered to me at all. Ever.

136
00:11:32.320 --> 00:11:36.920
At that time... if I hadn't hidden myself like that,

137
00:11:36.920 --> 00:11:42.170
it would have been so much... so much better.

138
00:11:42.170 --> 00:11:44.420
I'm regretting it.

139
00:11:47.480 --> 00:11:51.930
Let's not regret. Let's not look back either.

140
00:11:51.930 --> 00:11:56.310
From now on, let's only look at the present, Hye Jin.

141
00:12:02.260 --> 00:12:07.720
But you must have already heard all of these things from Ha Ri.

142
00:12:07.720 --> 00:12:11.790
No. I'm hearing it for the first time from you.

143
00:12:11.790 --> 00:12:16.240
While coming here, I just assumed why some of these things must have happened.

144
00:12:16.240 --> 00:12:19.000
What... do you mean?

145
00:12:19.000 --> 00:12:22.370
Didn't you come here after hearing everything from Ha Ri?

146
00:12:26.370 --> 00:12:29.510
Why are you home already? Didn't you meet Ji Seong Joon?

147
00:12:29.510 --> 00:12:35.160
What happened? Are you okay? I heard you couldn't say anything. I heard you didn't even have a chance to explain.

148
00:12:41.360 --> 00:12:45.340
I... I think I lost my head for a while.

149
00:12:45.340 --> 00:12:49.470
I should have told you everything sooner.

150
00:12:52.650 --> 00:12:57.200
You... You told me you were going to tell him the truth yourself and put everything back to the way it was.

151
00:12:57.200 --> 00:13:00.730
You told me to wait a just little bit...

152
00:13:01.400 --> 00:13:07.000
He was going to find out today anyway. It just happened an hour early, that's all.

153
00:13:09.390 --> 00:13:13.200
Hey, an oppa I know is waiting for me nearby.

154
00:13:13.200 --> 00:13:18.060
I should go. I'll be home late so don't wait up.

155
00:13:18.060 --> 00:13:21.030
Ha Ri. Ha Ri!

156
00:13:36.170 --> 00:13:36.980
Hello?

157
00:13:36.980 --> 00:13:40.190
<i>Hey, Min Ha Ri! Are you finally answering my call?</i>

158
00:13:40.190 --> 00:13:45.070
I... am Ha Ri's friend and she left her phone behind.

159
00:13:45.070 --> 00:13:48.420
<i>Ah... I was wondering why she picked up all of a sudden.</i>

160
00:13:48.420 --> 00:13:51.990
<i>When Ha Ri gets back, please tell her to answer my calls.</i>

161
00:13:51.990 --> 00:13:53.850
Yes.

162
00:14:22.590 --> 00:14:27.340
<i> From where and how should I explain? </i>

163
00:14:27.340 --> 00:14:32.080
<i>I didn't think I could tell you everything in person so I'm writing you a letter instead.</i>

164
00:14:32.080 --> 00:14:35.670
<i>First, I'm sorry, Seong Joon. </i>

165
00:14:35.670 --> 00:14:41.930
<i>Really... there's nothing else I can say besides I'm sorry.</i>

166
00:14:45.540 --> 00:14:50.930
<i>Strangely, whenever I was having a hard time, I kept bumping into you.</i>

167
00:14:50.930 --> 00:14:54.430
<i>Each time, I was comforted by your words and your actions.</i>

168
00:14:54.430 --> 00:15:00.070
<i>I even thought for a second that you and I were very much alike.</i>

169
00:15:00.770 --> 00:15:04.800
<i>Even though everything you said you only said because you thought I was Hye Jin.</i>

170
00:15:04.800 --> 00:15:07.590
<i>I was mistaken like an idiot.</i>

171
00:15:09.250 --> 00:15:14.130
<i>So for a while, I was bad and got greedy. </i>

172
00:15:14.130 --> 00:15:20.190
<i>Thank you for everything... And I'm really, </i>

173
00:15:20.190 --> 00:15:25.450
<i>sorry. Just saying it will never be enough but</i>

174
00:15:25.450 --> 00:15:27.350
<i>I'm sorry.</i>

175
00:15:28.580 --> 00:15:33.800
<i>All that time when you thought I was Hye Jin and even now,</i>

176
00:15:33.800 --> 00:15:41.120
<i>I knew very well that the Kim Hye Jin that you like... that Hye Jin's the only one. </i>

177
00:15:41.120 --> 00:15:47.510
<i>I'm so sorry for uselessly cutting in and making you take the longer route.</i>

178
00:15:48.980 --> 00:15:53.700
<i>I will sincerely,</i>

179
00:15:53.700 --> 00:15:58.180
<i>really sincerely, be rooting for you and Hye Jin.</i>

180
00:15:59.120 --> 00:16:03.430
<i>Hye Jin's friend, Ha Ri.</i>

181
00:16:42.500 --> 00:16:44.700
You haven't left for work yet?

182
00:16:46.390 --> 00:16:50.840
- It seemed like you came home late last night. When did you get up and finish exercising too? 
 - Oh...

183
00:16:53.220 --> 00:16:58.780
Because that oppa last night bought me so much to drink and I felt awful.

184
00:16:58.780 --> 00:17:02.040
I've never seen an oppa who can drink that well.

185
00:17:06.600 --> 00:17:10.410
I'm thirsty. I should drink some water.

186
00:17:10.410 --> 00:17:12.930
You said you were going to drink some water.

187
00:17:12.930 --> 00:17:17.200
- Huh? 
 - Why are you going into your room to drink water?

188
00:17:21.770 --> 00:17:24.990
Omo. Why am I over here?

189
00:17:26.150 --> 00:17:28.120
So strange.

190
00:17:43.190 --> 00:17:47.310
Hye Jin, hello.

191
00:18:07.050 --> 00:18:09.470
Ah, seriously.

192
00:18:27.760 --> 00:18:29.650
Good morning!

193
00:18:30.790 --> 00:18:31.570
Hye Jin.

194
00:18:31.570 --> 00:18:34.180
You shouldn't look at those things on the street, Deputy  Chief Editor!

195
00:18:34.180 --> 00:18:39.280
That's why you keep bumping into this and that! Like a fool.

196
00:18:39.280 --> 00:18:41.760
Yes! I understand!

197
00:18:46.040 --> 00:18:48.220
It's a go!

198
00:18:49.520 --> 00:18:53.310
Oh, why do I feel so awful? Did I sleep wrong?

199
00:18:58.500 --> 00:19:02.470
Let's have dinner together later. Oh! Should we go visit our old neighborhood?

200
00:19:02.470 --> 00:19:04.920
I wonder if that cake shop is still there.

201
00:19:04.920 --> 00:19:09.230
You know. On the Left Handers' Day, you even bought me a cake from that place thinking it was my birthday.

202
00:19:09.230 --> 00:19:11.360
You remember, right?

203
00:19:11.360 --> 00:19:13.510
Did... something like that happen?

204
00:19:13.510 --> 00:19:18.540
My memory isn't that amazing so my old memories are a bit fuzzy.

205
00:19:23.580 --> 00:19:29.010
But, what do I call you now? Deputy Chief Editor,  Friend?

206
00:19:29.010 --> 00:19:33.060
Mr. Classmate? Deputy Chief Editor classmate...

207
00:19:33.060 --> 00:19:36.080
will be too strange.

208
00:19:37.830 --> 00:19:39.920
Don't you have any ideas?

209
00:19:39.920 --> 00:19:40.640
Kim Hye Jin.

210
00:19:40.640 --> 00:19:44.350
Hey! Exactly what kind of life did you have in America

211
00:19:44.350 --> 00:19:50.030
for you to become a totally different person? Hey, Ji Seong Joon! You became so cool!

212
00:19:50.030 --> 00:19:54.850
Oh that's right. You told me you found out my email through the classmates' page.

213
00:19:54.850 --> 00:19:57.540
Now that I've met you, I'm curious about all the others too.

214
00:19:57.540 --> 00:20:00.190
Should we have a class reunion with everyone?

215
00:20:04.220 --> 00:20:06.050
Stay put.

216
00:20:06.990 --> 00:20:09.160
<i>Going up.</i>

217
00:20:15.910 --> 00:20:17.700
Why are you doing this?

218
00:20:17.700 --> 00:20:20.900
Me? What... did I...?

219
00:20:20.900 --> 00:20:24.020
You're acting like a different person overnight.

220
00:20:25.830 --> 00:20:30.350
While we're at work, I thought we should keep professional and personal lives separate.

221
00:20:35.060 --> 00:20:40.500
Professional... and personal? Classmates?

222
00:20:41.730 --> 00:20:45.330
You and I, are we only just classmates?

223
00:20:45.330 --> 00:20:48.020
It's true! We're classmates.

224
00:20:49.390 --> 00:20:55.320
Just a day before, you definitely came to me but we're just classmates?

225
00:20:55.320 --> 00:20:57.990
Why are you being this way all of a sudden?

226
00:20:57.990 --> 00:21:02.380
<i>Ha Ri... likes you.</i>

227
00:21:03.790 --> 00:21:09.020
By any chance, are you talking about first love or whatnot over something that happened when you were little?

228
00:21:09.020 --> 00:21:12.220
You're not, right? It's so old-fashioned.

229
00:21:16.490 --> 00:21:21.780
You have a way of making me feel empty. All this time, because of you, how much ...

230
00:21:22.890 --> 00:21:28.880
Why are you doing this all of a sudden? I can't understand why your being this way.

231
00:21:28.880 --> 00:21:30.890
What's the reason?

232
00:21:32.900 --> 00:21:34.980
What reason?

233
00:21:35.650 --> 00:21:40.350
Hey! Why are you so serious?

234
00:21:40.910 --> 00:21:45.780
I guess I was alone in thinking that we were special.

235
00:21:45.780 --> 00:21:48.710
Getting to meet each other after all this time,

236
00:21:48.710 --> 00:21:51.750
I think I am the only one who felt sad and didn't want to waste anymore time.

237
00:21:52.400 --> 00:21:57.520
To you, I am just one of your many classmates.

238
00:21:59.420 --> 00:22:01.500
I will ask you again.

239
00:22:02.450 --> 00:22:04.460
Is there really nothing?

240
00:22:04.460 --> 00:22:06.500
What's the reason you're suddenly being this way?

241
00:22:07.380 --> 00:22:13.190
<i>Ha Ri... likes you... a lot.</i>

242
00:22:17.300 --> 00:22:19.920
Fine, I got it.

243
00:22:34.480 --> 00:22:38.500
Editor, about that day-

244
00:22:38.500 --> 00:22:40.100
There's no reason I didn't get home safely.

245
00:22:40.100 --> 00:22:41.920
Editor!

246
00:22:44.020 --> 00:22:46.580
Please take this.

247
00:22:55.980 --> 00:23:00.960
I'm unsure about how to decipher this Shin Saim Dang.
<i>(Shin Saim Dang, famous poet on the 50,000 ₩ bill)</i>

248
00:23:00.960 --> 00:23:04.610
You hurt your arm... because of me.

249
00:23:04.610 --> 00:23:06.620
It's for your hospital bill.

250
00:23:15.350 --> 00:23:17.200
Don't bother.

251
00:23:19.120 --> 00:23:20.760
Ah, Editor!

252
00:23:20.760 --> 00:23:22.860
Oh our Crazy-

253
00:23:22.860 --> 00:23:26.100
Why the sour face? Something going on?

254
00:23:26.640 --> 00:23:28.260
Just because.

255
00:23:28.260 --> 00:23:30.550
Because nothing's fun.

256
00:23:30.550 --> 00:23:34.660
After the interview, I'm leaving the office for the day.

257
00:23:37.960 --> 00:23:39.470
What's up?

258
00:23:40.040 --> 00:23:41.720
Good morning.

259
00:23:41.720 --> 00:23:43.280
Hello.

260
00:23:44.600 --> 00:23:49.800
The two of them used to go around stuck together.  What happened all of a sudden?

261
00:23:49.880 --> 00:23:53.450
Something smells fishy.

262
00:23:55.340 --> 00:23:59.020
- Hye Jin. Is there something special between you and Crazy? 
 - What?

263
00:23:59.020 --> 00:24:02.140
Well, it's normal to have feelings and then fight too.

264
00:24:02.140 --> 00:24:04.900
And while you fight, you can flirt too.

265
00:24:04.900 --> 00:24:09.400
I had a feeling you two were way too close.

266
00:24:09.400 --> 00:24:12.690
It's not like that!

267
00:24:12.690 --> 00:24:16.900
I know everything. How far did you two go?

268
00:24:18.410 --> 00:24:25.740
Fine, fine, fine. It's the season of love. The season of love!

269
00:24:25.740 --> 00:24:29.180
It's always winter for me. I'm so cold. So cold.

270
00:24:29.180 --> 00:24:30.780
Yes, Dad.

271
00:24:33.200 --> 00:24:37.310
Really? Congratulations President!

272
00:24:37.310 --> 00:24:41.370
Yes, see you at home. Okay.

273
00:24:41.370 --> 00:24:43.340
Your father is a president?

274
00:24:43.340 --> 00:24:49.070
- Oh? Han Seul. 
 - Ah, my dad really wanted to be the president of his morning soccer club

275
00:24:49.070 --> 00:24:50.740
and he finally became one.

276
00:24:50.740 --> 00:24:52.670
The president of morning soccer club?

277
00:24:52.670 --> 00:24:56.760
No...<i> No, that's not it. There's no reason you can't be a president of a morning soccer club when you're the president.</i>

278
00:24:56.760 --> 00:25:00.050
Father must be so busy but I guess he plays soccer too.

279
00:25:00.050 --> 00:25:03.050
Yes. He is ve-ry busy.

280
00:25:03.050 --> 00:25:07.930
He gets knotted up after a whole day of doing alterations and ironing so he does it for exercise.

281
00:25:07.930 --> 00:25:13.050
Alteration? Ironing? Oh... why is your father ironing...

282
00:25:13.050 --> 00:25:18.980
Didn't I tell you? My dad has a ve-ry big dry cleaning business in Gangnam.

283
00:25:18.980 --> 00:25:22.840
My dad is very skilled so he's pretty famous around Gangnam.

284
00:25:23.820 --> 00:25:26.780
My dad made this too.

285
00:25:26.780 --> 00:25:31.160
Oh... you... you... didn't go to school overseas? But you speak English really really well.

286
00:25:31.160 --> 00:25:34.390
Of course I do. My dad had a dry cleaning business in L.A. for

287
00:25:34.390 --> 00:25:37.180
about 6-7 years.

288
00:25:40.710 --> 00:25:45.370
My dad is really good with women's clothes too. Han Seol, do you want me to ask him for you?

289
00:25:45.370 --> 00:25:47.560
Han Seol?

291
00:26:02.980 --> 00:26:05.530
Then, I will call you.

292
00:26:05.530 --> 00:26:09.770
Well, no... You don't have to.

293
00:26:18.540 --> 00:26:20.530
<i>I like her.</i>

294
00:26:21.330 --> 00:26:23.710
<i>I like Kim Hye Jin.</i>

295
00:26:31.250 --> 00:26:32.550
These are the minutes from the meeting.

296
00:26:32.550 --> 00:26:38.600
From now on, put the minutes into a file. There's no need to bring them to me one by one.

297
00:26:38.600 --> 00:26:40.620
Yes, I understand.

298
00:26:40.620 --> 00:26:42.580
Also,

299
00:26:47.350 --> 00:26:48.400
take this.

300
00:26:48.400 --> 00:26:50.410
10,000 won? Why 10,000 won?

301
00:26:50.410 --> 00:26:52.980
- I heard you paid for it. 
 - Ah...

302
00:26:52.980 --> 00:26:56.810
the quick fee? It's okay. You don't have to give it to me.

303
00:26:56.810 --> 00:27:01.760
Since it's business, it's not right for me to let you spend your own money.

304
00:27:01.760 --> 00:27:07.120
I am under the impression that you don't like things being imprecise even more than me.

305
00:27:15.310 --> 00:27:19.450
I can't do it, Hye Jin.

306
00:27:23.150 --> 00:27:27.920
I can't do it. Being just your classmate,

307
00:27:27.920 --> 00:27:33.320
keeping business and personal separate, I can't do it. No. I don't want to.

308
00:27:33.320 --> 00:27:36.650
Exactly why do I have to do this? I don't understand!

309
00:27:46.720 --> 00:27:49.140
Deputy Chief Editor, the article-

310
00:27:55.910 --> 00:27:58.280
please review it.

311
00:27:58.280 --> 00:28:00.420
Yes, give it to me.

312
00:28:37.420 --> 00:28:41.880
Thank you for the interview, Director. The response to the previews have been great and

313
00:28:41.880 --> 00:28:43.190
I think it'll do well.

314
00:28:43.190 --> 00:28:46.950
But Editor Kim, there is something I'm a little disappointed about.

315
00:28:46.950 --> 00:28:49.310
Did I do something wrong?

316
00:28:49.310 --> 00:28:52.100
- Why did you become so boring?
 - Huh?

317
00:28:52.100 --> 00:28:53.540
- Me?  - Yes!

318
00:28:53.540 --> 00:28:57.420
You've become sooo boring! I haven't done an interview with anyone else and

319
00:28:57.420 --> 00:29:00.420
I'm doing one with you only because you're so much fun.

320
00:29:00.420 --> 00:29:05.170
When I see you, I feel like I see me, and when I see myself, I feel like I'm seeing you.

321
00:29:05.170 --> 00:29:08.600
But today's interview was definitely not exciting.

322
00:29:08.600 --> 00:29:11.820
Really? What do I do?

323
00:29:11.820 --> 00:29:17.420
Then, from this moment, should we start over?

324
00:29:20.270 --> 00:29:22.150
Ah, now you're the Editor Kim I know!

325
00:29:22.150 --> 00:29:25.830
Right? I will write the article to the best of my ability so don't worry!

326
00:29:25.830 --> 00:29:27.510
Okay!

327
00:29:39.420 --> 00:29:41.440
Ah, yes.

328
00:29:42.560 --> 00:29:44.660
I'll be there soon.

329
00:29:45.360 --> 00:29:46.520
I think so.

330
00:29:47.360 --> 00:29:48.710
I know.

331
00:29:49.740 --> 00:29:52.110
I know. I miss you too.

332
00:29:53.680 --> 00:29:55.640
Stay in touch, okay?

333
00:29:56.550 --> 00:29:58.100
Okay, bye bye.

334
00:30:01.940 --> 00:30:04.780
Maybe it's time for me to leave.

335
00:30:11.100 --> 00:30:12.410
You're here?

336
00:30:13.060 --> 00:30:14.700
Where shall we go?

337
00:30:14.700 --> 00:30:16.600
Right, where shall we go?

338
00:30:16.600 --> 00:30:18.230
Ha Ri.

339
00:30:18.960 --> 00:30:20.430
Hye Jin.

340
00:30:22.940 --> 00:30:24.230
Who is this?

341
00:30:25.900 --> 00:30:31.720
Hey, Kim Jae Hoon. Go wait in the car so I can talk to my friend for a minute.

342
00:30:31.720 --> 00:30:33.570
My name is Park Jae Hoon.

343
00:30:33.570 --> 00:30:35.420
Are you sure?

344
00:30:35.420 --> 00:30:38.150
Either way, go wait in the car.

345
00:30:42.500 --> 00:30:45.590
Who is he?

346
00:30:46.410 --> 00:30:47.810
Just someone I know.

347
00:30:47.810 --> 00:30:51.080
What are you doing with a guy who's name you don't even know?

348
00:30:51.080 --> 00:30:53.720
Why do you seem so surprised?

349
00:30:53.720 --> 00:30:56.700
It's not like you don't know me already.

350
00:30:56.700 --> 00:30:57.880
Come in. Let's talk.

351
00:30:57.880 --> 00:31:02.500
No... If you want to talk, let's do it here.

352
00:31:02.500 --> 00:31:03.790
I'm supposed to go somewhere with him.

353
00:31:03.790 --> 00:31:06.040
Oh come in! Come!

354
00:31:06.040 --> 00:31:08.620
What's wrong with you?

355
00:31:08.620 --> 00:31:10.250
What are you doing?!

356
00:31:10.250 --> 00:31:12.000
What am I? What about you?!

357
00:31:12.000 --> 00:31:14.920
If you are upset, you're upset. If it's hard, it's hard.

358
00:31:14.920 --> 00:31:17.890
Just tell me. Don't act like you're fine.

359
00:31:17.890 --> 00:31:19.970
Why are you yelling?

360
00:31:19.970 --> 00:31:23.450
Of course I would tell you if I was upset!

361
00:31:24.480 --> 00:31:26.760
You were crying.

362
00:31:28.240 --> 00:31:32.180
I saw you. You were crying so hard yesterday. It was you, right?

363
00:31:33.800 --> 00:31:38.430
Ha Ri. How long are you going to going to act like you know?

364
00:31:38.430 --> 00:31:42.670
How long are you going to act like you are okay?

365
00:31:42.670 --> 00:31:44.240
Don't be by yourself-

366
00:31:44.240 --> 00:31:47.140
The one who is acting like they know or that they are okay...

367
00:31:48.960 --> 00:31:50.950
Isn't that you?

368
00:31:52.220 --> 00:31:55.930
"Are you a friend?" "How could you do something like that to me?"

369
00:31:55.930 --> 00:31:58.540
"You're the worst! You're disgusting and I never want to see you again!"

370
00:31:58.540 --> 00:32:01.810
You should be mad at me!

371
00:32:04.600 --> 00:32:08.780
Yeah that's right! I'm mad! Very! But...!

372
00:32:10.510 --> 00:32:13.670
It's not because of Seong Joon.

373
00:32:15.040 --> 00:32:18.100
I think maybe you couldn't just tell me.

374
00:32:18.100 --> 00:32:20.480
I'm the one who asked you to do that from the beginning.

375
00:32:20.480 --> 00:32:24.470
I'm the one responsible for creating this mess but what makes me angry is...

376
00:32:24.470 --> 00:32:27.300
your attitude right now.

377
00:32:27.300 --> 00:32:29.370
Don't keep just avoiding me.

378
00:32:29.370 --> 00:32:34.640
Give me an excuse or something. How long are you going to keep avoiding me like a little kid?

379
00:32:35.850 --> 00:32:37.700
This...

380
00:32:42.200 --> 00:32:44.830
is all I can do.

381
00:32:46.340 --> 00:32:48.220
Like you.

382
00:32:49.760 --> 00:32:52.230
Hey! Min Ha Ri!

383
00:32:55.280 --> 00:32:57.690
I'm tired.

384
00:32:57.690 --> 00:33:02.780
Just... let's quit everything.

385
00:33:03.930 --> 00:33:06.000
I just...

386
00:33:09.700 --> 00:33:11.610
will disappear.

387
00:33:15.250 --> 00:33:18.570
No. I will.

388
00:33:19.420 --> 00:33:22.270
I'm the one who's living at your place.

390
00:33:39.760 --> 00:33:42.140
You wench.

391
00:33:52.300 --> 00:33:54.890
Father. I'm here!

392
00:33:54.890 --> 00:33:57.060
Oh! Daughter!

393
00:33:57.060 --> 00:33:58.350
So sudden. What's going on?

394
00:33:58.350 --> 00:34:00.520
Nothing. I just want to stay the night.

395
00:34:00.520 --> 00:34:02.740
- Then what about Ha Ri? 
-I don't know.

396
00:34:02.740 --> 00:34:05.540
Oh! Daughter! What are you doing here so late?

397
00:34:05.540 --> 00:34:06.770
She wants to stay the night.

398
00:34:06.770 --> 00:34:08.460
Then what about Ha Ri?

399
00:34:08.460 --> 00:34:10.570
I don't know!

400
00:34:16.300 --> 00:34:18.440
Oh. Why are you here so suddenly?

401
00:34:18.440 --> 00:34:20.210
I'm staying the night.

402
00:34:20.210 --> 00:34:21.120
Then what about Ha Ri Unni?

403
00:34:21.120 --> 00:34:23.250
Ugh. Why do you keep asking "Ha Ri, Ha Ri"?

404
00:34:23.250 --> 00:34:25.660
If you are so worried about her, then ask her yourself!

405
00:34:25.660 --> 00:34:26.830
Where are you going?

406
00:34:26.830 --> 00:34:29.520
I'm irritated so I'm going to go get some air.

407
00:34:30.300 --> 00:34:33.480
Her personality gets weirder and weirder as time goes on.

408
00:34:33.480 --> 00:34:37.330
Kim Hye Rin. Don't you ever become like her.

409
00:34:47.130 --> 00:34:51.540
<i> Let's not regret. Let's not look back either.</i>

410
00:34:51.540 --> 00:34:56.170
<i> From now on, let's just look at the present.</i>

411
00:35:04.730 --> 00:35:06.430
<i> My umbrella</i>

412
00:35:11.580 --> 00:35:13.270
Let's meet. I'll be in front of your house.

413
00:35:13.270 --> 00:35:15.700
Oh. Ahjusshi!

414
00:35:18.300 --> 00:35:20.680
How can a person change this much?

415
00:35:20.680 --> 00:35:24.940
What's going on? What's going on?

416
00:35:24.940 --> 00:35:28.540
You're really that cutie chubby kid who used to live next door to us?

417
00:35:28.540 --> 00:35:30.870
I did change a lot.

418
00:35:30.870 --> 00:35:32.780
Have you been well? You've been well, Father?

419
00:35:32.780 --> 00:35:35.270
Oh of course! Of course!

420
00:35:35.270 --> 00:35:37.500
I would have never recognized you on the street.

421
00:35:37.500 --> 00:35:38.980
Why are you here?

422
00:35:38.980 --> 00:35:42.410
He called so I gave him permission. He said he wanted to meet you.

423
00:35:42.410 --> 00:35:44.680
Oppa? How long?

424
00:35:44.680 --> 00:35:47.940
But Oppa... you were actually chubby when you were young?

425
00:35:47.940 --> 00:35:49.710
Yep. I really was.

426
00:35:49.710 --> 00:35:53.400
In the past, I ate so much of the food you made me.

427
00:35:53.400 --> 00:35:56.710
I basically lived in your house back then.

428
00:35:56.710 --> 00:36:02.140
That's right. When your father went on a business trip, you slept over at our house sometimes.

429
00:36:02.140 --> 00:36:05.770
So... do you have... a girlfriend?

430
00:36:05.770 --> 00:36:09.590
Why are you asking that sort of thing? He and I don't have that kind of a relationship!

431
00:36:09.590 --> 00:36:13.570
No. There's a great chance of things progressing.

432
00:36:18.600 --> 00:36:22.470
Oh... that quince wine we made. Shall we open it?

433
00:36:22.470 --> 00:36:25.180
That's right, we have that. I'll quickly bring it.

434
00:36:25.180 --> 00:36:27.560
What do you mean quince wine! He can't drink!

435
00:36:27.560 --> 00:36:29.670
I really want to try some quince wine.

436
00:36:29.670 --> 00:36:32.520
Ah. You will like it.

437
00:36:39.590 --> 00:36:42.870
Here, have a glass. Son-in-law Ji.

438
00:36:42.870 --> 00:36:45.050
What do you mean Son-in-law Ji?

439
00:36:45.050 --> 00:36:46.920
Thank you.

440
00:36:48.750 --> 00:36:51.170
Here. Cheers.

441
00:36:51.170 --> 00:36:52.240
Cheers.

442
00:36:52.240 --> 00:36:55.200
He can't even drink a sip of alcohol.

443
00:36:59.100 --> 00:37:02.550
Oh, it's tasty. It's very fragrant.

444
00:37:02.550 --> 00:37:08.090
Of course it tastes good. Where is there a human in the world who doesn't drink alcohol?

445
00:37:11.970 --> 00:37:13.720
Right here.

446
00:37:17.590 --> 00:37:19.510
Ha Ri...

447
00:37:25.510 --> 00:37:27.740
Have you been good?

448
00:37:34.180 --> 00:37:39.930
You haven't... missed Mom?

449
00:37:43.730 --> 00:37:47.880
<i>Come be with me now, Ha Ri.</i>

450
00:37:47.880 --> 00:37:50.980
Please be by my side now.

451
00:38:26.720 --> 00:38:29.400
He grew up so well.

452
00:38:29.400 --> 00:38:33.010
When did that chubby little kid become a man?

453
00:38:33.010 --> 00:38:37.280
He has such full eyebrows and a strong jawline too.

454
00:38:37.280 --> 00:38:41.470
But.. I think he has feelings for Hye Jin.

455
00:38:41.470 --> 00:38:44.050
He wouldn't have come to our house if he didn't.

456
00:38:46.100 --> 00:38:49.050
What are you doing here?

457
00:38:49.050 --> 00:38:51.020
Go back in your room. Hurry!

458
00:38:51.020 --> 00:38:54.080
- Okay! 
 - Have a nice time.

459
00:38:54.080 --> 00:38:57.630
Ah! What do you mean a nice time?

460
00:38:57.630 --> 00:39:00.790
Wow. Seriously...

461
00:39:26.930 --> 00:39:29.050
Oh, why am I here...?

462
00:39:32.930 --> 00:39:35.170
Are you okay?

463
00:39:37.650 --> 00:39:41.570
No. Because of you, I'm not.

464
00:39:41.570 --> 00:39:45.450
Let's talk outside. I have something to say.

465
00:39:48.860 --> 00:39:51.790
You really aren't going to tell me the reason?

466
00:39:54.730 --> 00:39:59.780
If you don't tell me, I keep becoming foolish.

467
00:40:01.270 --> 00:40:05.300
I thought maybe it was because of Reporter Kim but...

468
00:40:05.300 --> 00:40:09.490
it's not. I'm sure it's how you feel.

469
00:40:09.490 --> 00:40:14.730
Being foolish and having misunderstandings... I don't want to do it, Hye Jin.

470
00:40:20.680 --> 00:40:24.120
Seong Joon. I think...

471
00:40:31.270 --> 00:40:34.560
You know that's the nature of first love.

472
00:40:34.560 --> 00:40:38.530
Things that weren't anything special seem prettier,

473
00:40:38.530 --> 00:40:43.570
brighter, and stay sweet in your memory.

474
00:40:44.500 --> 00:40:48.450
But, that's when we were young.

475
00:40:48.450 --> 00:40:49.620
So now-

476
00:40:49.620 --> 00:40:54.240
Back then, you took the place of my mom who wasn't there with me and

477
00:40:54.240 --> 00:40:58.040
you were the only real friend I had. That's why it was that much more special.

478
00:40:58.040 --> 00:41:01.970
But, all of that doesn't matter now.

479
00:41:01.970 --> 00:41:05.410
You're someone whom I came to like in the present.

480
00:41:07.070 --> 00:41:10.260
Even if you weren't Kim Hye Jin whom I knew,

481
00:41:10.260 --> 00:41:15.930
even if we had met as strangers, I would have been drawn to you once more and

482
00:41:15.930 --> 00:41:20.640
my heart would have fluttered once more because of you and once more, I would have liked you.

483
00:41:21.630 --> 00:41:23.130
Hye Jin.

484
00:41:24.670 --> 00:41:26.600
Why you're being this way,

485
00:41:27.400 --> 00:41:29.810
won't you please tell me?

486
00:41:41.790 --> 00:41:43.560
Ha Ri...

487
00:41:47.520 --> 00:41:49.150
Ha Ri...

488
00:41:50.070 --> 00:41:52.550
she likes you a lot.

489
00:41:55.000 --> 00:41:57.880
While suffering by herself...

490
00:41:57.880 --> 00:42:02.020
wanting to meet you even if she had to pretend to be me...

491
00:42:02.890 --> 00:42:05.240
I think she liked you that much.

492
00:42:06.150 --> 00:42:10.980
Ha Ri is more than just a friend to me.

493
00:42:10.980 --> 00:42:14.600
She's just as precious as my family and you are to me.

494
00:42:14.600 --> 00:42:17.700
But if I come to you now,

495
00:42:19.500 --> 00:42:23.190
Ha Ri will get hurt and I will feel uncomfortable too.

496
00:42:24.030 --> 00:42:26.250
I can't pretend not to know Ha Ri's feelings.

497
00:42:26.250 --> 00:42:30.730
I don't want to do that while hurting her.

498
00:42:41.010 --> 00:42:42.390
Kim Hye Jin.

499
00:42:43.360 --> 00:42:45.160
Look at me.

500
00:42:51.740 --> 00:42:53.790
Look at me.

501
00:42:57.070 --> 00:43:01.120
The one I like... is you.

502
00:43:02.280 --> 00:43:07.290
Back then too, it was you and even when I didn't know who you were, it was you.

503
00:43:07.290 --> 00:43:10.670
Right now, it's you and in the future, it's you.

504
00:43:13.980 --> 00:43:17.770
I won't push you. I don't want anything else from you.

505
00:43:17.770 --> 00:43:19.270
Just...

506
00:43:21.240 --> 00:43:23.230
please don't run away.

507
00:43:24.190 --> 00:43:25.870
Just do that for me.

508
00:43:38.040 --> 00:43:40.680
Aigoo, our Kim Hye Jin.

509
00:43:40.680 --> 00:43:45.470
You were so nice back then too. You've become even nicer while we've been apart.

510
00:43:48.280 --> 00:43:51.510
I'm so happy that you haven't changed.

511
00:44:02.210 --> 00:44:04.950
Oh, sorry. It stopped.

512
00:44:04.950 --> 00:44:06.430
Right.

513
00:44:08.070 --> 00:44:09.520
Good morning.

514
00:44:09.520 --> 00:44:12.430
Oh... good morning.

515
00:44:12.430 --> 00:44:15.340
It stopped for a second so it should start moving soon.

516
00:44:23.900 --> 00:44:25.610
Really?

517
00:44:25.610 --> 00:44:27.890
Okay.

518
00:44:27.890 --> 00:44:30.060
What's with Kim Shin Hyeok?

519
00:44:30.060 --> 00:44:31.250
What about Crazy?

520
00:44:31.250 --> 00:44:35.240
- I just talked to a friend who works at New Look and Kim Shin Hyeok is going over to New Look! 
 - No way.

521
00:44:35.240 --> 00:44:36.590
- Really? 
 - What?

522
00:44:36.590 --> 00:44:38.130
What?

523
00:44:38.130 --> 00:44:39.710
What are you talking about?

524
00:44:39.710 --> 00:44:43.590
No matter who tried to scout him, he always turned them down.

525
00:44:43.590 --> 00:44:45.170
He never once met with anyone.

526
00:44:45.170 --> 00:44:48.280
This time, he already met with someone from New Look.

527
00:44:48.280 --> 00:44:51.280
What? So he's really going this time?

528
00:44:51.330 --> 00:44:53.120
<i>He's going to another company? </i>

529
00:44:53.120 --> 00:44:55.390
<i>Then, he's not the son of Jin Sung Group?</i>

530
00:44:55.390 --> 00:44:57.860
<i>Then, is Kim Poong Ho the son?</i>

531
00:44:57.860 --> 00:45:01.670
<i>No, New Look could have scouted him without knowing he's the president's son.</i>

532
00:45:01.670 --> 00:45:05.300
<i>Ah! What is this? I'm so confused! </i>

533
00:45:05.300 --> 00:45:07.060
Oh! Sunbae Shin Hyeok!

534
00:45:07.060 --> 00:45:08.900
- Sunbae! 
 - Sunbae!

535
00:45:08.900 --> 00:45:10.460
Sit down.

536
00:45:10.460 --> 00:45:12.220
- Is it true? 
 - Are you really going over to New Look?

537
00:45:12.220 --> 00:45:14.990
- Really, really? Are you going over to New Look? 
 - No way! Are you?

538
00:45:14.990 --> 00:45:16.660
Oh!

539
00:45:16.660 --> 00:45:18.820
How does a rumor get around so fast?

540
00:45:18.820 --> 00:45:21.240
What? You must really be going!

541
00:45:21.240 --> 00:45:23.640
- No! 
 - Don't!

542
00:45:23.640 --> 00:45:28.070
Hey Crazy. Your heart already left and that's why you've been saying that things were so boring these days.

543
00:45:28.070 --> 00:45:29.360
That's right.

544
00:45:29.360 --> 00:45:31.250
Really?

545
00:45:31.250 --> 00:45:34.580
Well, were you going to stay here forever?

546
00:45:37.690 --> 00:45:40.000
He's really going.

547
00:45:40.000 --> 00:45:41.520
Hey, was he having a hard time because of me?

548
00:45:41.520 --> 00:45:44.020
I think he's really leaving.

549
00:45:44.020 --> 00:45:46.430
Call your friend and see if it's really true.

550
00:45:46.430 --> 00:45:49.030
Reporter Kim!

551
00:45:49.030 --> 00:45:53.010
Are you... going over to New Look?

552
00:45:53.010 --> 00:45:54.740
Well, not New Look.

553
00:45:54.740 --> 00:45:57.440
Oh, what a relief.

554
00:45:57.440 --> 00:46:02.550
Then, if not there, are you going somewhere else?

555
00:46:02.550 --> 00:46:04.960
Well, I don't know either.

556
00:46:14.560 --> 00:46:16.160
Attention!

557
00:46:18.160 --> 00:46:21.510
Our current edition

558
00:46:22.820 --> 00:46:24.430
made a record in sales!

559
00:46:24.430 --> 00:46:28.340
Even the ad sales went up. I just heard from the management team.

560
00:46:28.340 --> 00:46:30.930
Yes!!!

561
00:46:30.930 --> 00:46:32.850
Wow!

562
00:46:32.850 --> 00:46:34.780
Awesome!

563
00:46:34.780 --> 00:46:38.120
Then, did The Most take over first place?

564
00:46:38.120 --> 00:46:41.250
- No. The first place is still New Look.
 - Oh.

565
00:46:42.130 --> 00:46:44.090
We're still in second place.

566
00:46:44.090 --> 00:46:46.530
But it was worth working with the Deputy Chief Editor.

567
00:46:46.530 --> 00:46:48.680
I hope it keeps getting better!

568
00:46:48.680 --> 00:46:50.790
Shouldn't we have a celebratory get-together?

569
00:46:50.790 --> 00:46:52.780
We should! Let's have a company get-together to celebrate!

570
00:46:52.800 --> 00:46:57.700
Company meal! Company meal!

571
00:46:57.800 --> 00:46:59.450
Bravo! Bravo!

572
00:46:59.450 --> 00:47:04.020
Beviamo, balliamo, saltiamo, cantiamo, mangiamo!
<i>Let's drink, dance, jump, sing and eat!</i>

573
00:47:04.020 --> 00:47:07.810
Okay! A day like this should be enjoyed to the fullest.

574
00:47:07.810 --> 00:47:11.120
I have a date in the evening, so I can't go.

575
00:47:11.120 --> 00:47:14.180
Take this brilliante and scintillante gold card of mine and

576
00:47:14.180 --> 00:47:19.490
enjoy yourselves Most-like as much as you want!

577
00:47:19.490 --> 00:47:24.630
Kim Ra Ra! Kim Ra Ra!

578
00:47:24.630 --> 00:47:28.060
Okay! Okay! You're embarrassing me again.

579
00:47:28.060 --> 00:47:33.220
Then with the next edition, I will expect first place.

580
00:47:36.980 --> 00:47:39.000
Was it just me who got the chills?

581
00:47:39.000 --> 00:47:42.450
What she just said... didn't she sound like Deputy Chief Editor?

582
00:47:42.450 --> 00:47:47.970
I know. The Chief Editor has never mentioned ranking before.

583
00:47:47.970 --> 00:47:52.230
I think our Chief Editor has changed her character.

584
00:47:56.450 --> 00:47:59.510
- Ta-da! 
 - Wow!

585
00:47:59.510 --> 00:48:01.250
You made this all yourself?

586
00:48:01.250 --> 00:48:04.370
It sounds like I'm boasting but it sells pretty well in Japan.

587
00:48:04.370 --> 00:48:09.170
Oh, Cha Hae Jeong. You're so cool.

588
00:48:10.340 --> 00:48:12.980
So pretty!

589
00:48:14.180 --> 00:48:17.280
I should have been single sooner.

590
00:48:17.280 --> 00:48:23.680
Because I couldn't stand not being loved by a man whom I loved,

591
00:48:23.680 --> 00:48:26.430
I left like I was running away but

592
00:48:26.430 --> 00:48:29.870
I think I gave our Ha Ri a huge scar.

593
00:48:29.870 --> 00:48:34.640
All this time, I couldn't come back because I had no confidence but

594
00:48:34.640 --> 00:48:38.620
I worked really hard so I could show up in front of Ha Ri.

595
00:48:40.020 --> 00:48:42.700
I'm pretty tough now too.

596
00:48:44.440 --> 00:48:48.340
Really... are you going to take Ha Ri with you?

597
00:48:49.310 --> 00:48:54.620
Even now, I want to keep her next to me and do all the things I haven't been able to do for her.

598
00:48:55.590 --> 00:49:00.600
But, she won't even listen to me. Isn't it terrible?

599
00:49:24.160 --> 00:49:28.380
<i>(Mom) I'm flying out in a couple of days.</i>

600
00:49:28.380 --> 00:49:31.800
<i>Before I go, will you not let me see you?</i>

601
00:49:54.110 --> 00:49:55.960
The crab-meat porridge,

602
00:49:57.730 --> 00:50:00.010
do you still make it well?

603
00:50:49.770 --> 00:50:53.470
This edition is in second place too.

604
00:50:53.470 --> 00:50:57.830
Instead of working so hard by yourself, how about talking to the rest of the team and

605
00:50:57.830 --> 00:51:00.120
looking for a solution together?

606
00:51:00.120 --> 00:51:05.830
They will be agitated... and some people will try to leave before then.

607
00:51:05.830 --> 00:51:10.820
Still... you look like you're having a hard time by yourself.

608
00:51:17.330 --> 00:51:21.650
If you give me a hug, I might get energized.

609
00:51:23.620 --> 00:51:25.620
It's not possible, right?

610
00:51:29.960 --> 00:51:31.680
It's a joke.

611
00:51:44.430 --> 00:51:47.380
<i>Kim Shin Hyeok</i>

612
00:51:52.580 --> 00:51:55.620
<i>Address:  #2024, 58-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul</i>

613
00:52:05.640 --> 00:52:07.430
- Hello.
 - Oh, yes.

614
00:52:07.430 --> 00:52:09.710
I have a question.

615
00:52:09.710 --> 00:52:13.920
- Is there someone named Kim Shin Hyeok in #2024? 
 - Oh,

616
00:52:13.920 --> 00:52:19.640
I'm sorry. Due to our policy, we can't disclose our guests' information.

617
00:52:19.640 --> 00:52:22.430
I understand.

618
00:52:38.320 --> 00:52:40.020
Reporter  Kim.

619
00:52:46.470 --> 00:52:49.050
Is that where you normally live?

620
00:52:49.050 --> 00:52:52.060
Well, doesn't it seem that way?

621
00:52:52.060 --> 00:52:54.300
Why are you living in a hotel?

622
00:52:55.650 --> 00:52:59.700
They give me food, clean up, and do my laundry too. Since it's comfortable.

623
00:52:59.700 --> 00:53:06.790
I heard the rumor that you got scouted by New Look. Are you going?

624
00:53:06.790 --> 00:53:11.120
Well, I could go or not go and I don't know either.

625
00:53:11.120 --> 00:53:17.060
Things are not that much fun these days. I guess you could say I'm thinking about a lot of things.

626
00:53:21.120 --> 00:53:25.720
I won't beat around the bush. I came to get you.

627
00:53:26.820 --> 00:53:29.630
Can't you stay on The Most team?

628
00:53:29.630 --> 00:53:32.830
I thought I irritated you.

629
00:53:36.280 --> 00:53:41.290
It's true that you bother me personally. No, you used to bother me.

630
00:53:41.940 --> 00:53:47.260
But I... I need your skill.

631
00:53:47.260 --> 00:53:49.580
I don't know if that's criticism or flattery.

632
00:53:49.580 --> 00:53:55.530
If we don't place first even with next month's 20th anniversary special issue, The Most magazine will be discontinued.'

633
00:53:56.750 --> 00:53:58.510
What are you saying? Discontinued?

634
00:53:58.510 --> 00:53:59.990
It's exactly as you've heard.

635
00:53:59.990 --> 00:54:05.350
It's a situation that's already been decided by the Corporate HQ. That's why I'm trying to hold onto you.

636
00:54:05.350 --> 00:54:10.130
If you're not there, it'll be difficult.

637
00:54:10.810 --> 00:54:13.100
That's a shocker.

638
00:54:14.090 --> 00:54:18.160
Well, what should we do? It's just that I'm not someone who stays because someone wants me to.

639
00:54:18.160 --> 00:54:22.750
The twenty year anniversary edition is our last chance. One more time...

640
00:54:24.440 --> 00:54:29.130
No, just one last time. Please think about it.

641
00:54:34.630 --> 00:54:37.740
I will check on it right now and let you know. Yes.

642
00:54:39.690 --> 00:54:43.860
What's this? Shin Hyeok didn't come today either?

643
00:54:43.860 --> 00:54:46.060
Hasn't it been two days already?

644
00:54:46.060 --> 00:54:49.120
Has Sunbae Shin Hyeok really quit?

645
00:54:49.120 --> 00:54:53.350
He's too much. Did he leave without even finishing the article for our current issue?

646
00:54:53.350 --> 00:54:57.500
He sent us all the articles he was working on by email.

647
00:54:57.500 --> 00:54:59.810
This guy has really decided to call it quits.

648
00:54:59.810 --> 00:55:04.200
He said he wasn't going to go but it seems he has left for New Look.

649
00:55:04.200 --> 00:55:07.740
He's so bad.

650
00:55:17.910 --> 00:55:21.020
<i>The person you are trying to reach isn't...</i>

651
00:55:22.630 --> 00:55:26.670
Reporter Kim, why aren't you here? You're not really going to stop coming to work, are you?

652
00:55:26.670 --> 00:55:30.760
<i>Excuse me. I'm sorry, but is this Kim Hye Jin?</i>

653
00:55:31.550 --> 00:55:34.250
Oh, yes, that's right.

654
00:55:34.250 --> 00:55:39.470
<i>Hello, I'm Manager Min's subordinate at the hotel.</i>

655
00:55:39.470 --> 00:55:44.940
<i>I couldn't get a hold of Manager Min so I called her emergency contact number.</i>

656
00:55:49.610 --> 00:55:54.560
<i>The phone number you have called is out of service-</i>

657
00:55:54.560 --> 00:56:00.430
<i>Manager Min left after handing in her resignation but our General Manager wanted to speak with her.</i>

658
00:56:04.740 --> 00:56:06.570
Ha Ri!

659
00:56:10.430 --> 00:56:13.970
<i>Hye Sang came because she wanted to take Ha Ri with her.</i>

660
00:56:23.820 --> 00:56:27.600
<i>To Do! <i> 1. Hotel 2. Get rid of the car 3. Close accounts 4. Organize cothes, shoes, bags</i></i>

661
00:56:27.600 --> 00:56:31.790
<i>Let's just quit everything. </i>

662
00:56:35.610 --> 00:56:37.590
<i>I'll get lost.</i>

663
00:56:48.120 --> 00:56:52.330
Ahjusshi, by any chance, did you see Ha Ri today?

664
00:56:52.330 --> 00:56:57.440
Didn't Ha Ri go on a trip? She left earlier with a lot of stuff.

666
00:57:49.220 --> 00:57:51.790
<i>It's so stupidly steep.</i>

667
00:57:56.250 --> 00:58:00.530
<i>Ha Ri, just leave me here and go call your mom.</i>

668
00:58:00.530 --> 00:58:06.040
<i>No, where am I going to go without you? </i>

669
00:58:07.060 --> 00:58:09.480
What do I do?

670
00:58:09.480 --> 00:58:12.610
It looks like she really left.

671
00:58:13.690 --> 00:58:20.290
Min Ha Ri, how can you just leave like this?

672
00:58:21.330 --> 00:58:27.760
If you leave you like this... If you leave me like this...

673
00:58:29.090 --> 00:58:32.300
What am I supposed to do, Ha Ri?

674
00:58:45.140 --> 00:58:49.230
<i>Ha Ri left me.</i>