"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep2 (English)

2
00:00:32.320 --> 00:00:33.620
Let me introduce him.
<i> Episode 2</i>

3
00:00:33.620 --> 00:00:38.920
He's transferring from New York's "Most" Headquarters to our team as the Deputy Editor in Chief.

4
00:00:38.930 --> 00:00:40.230
Nice to meet you all.

5
00:00:40.230 --> 00:00:44.330
Starting today, I will be working with you as Deputy Editor in Chief. My name is Ji Seong Joon.

6
00:00:45.530 --> 00:00:46.730
<i>Did you land in Seoul?</i>

7
00:00:46.730 --> 00:00:48.930
Yes, I just got off the plane.

8
00:00:48.930 --> 00:00:51.530
<i>Remember you only have three months.</i>

9
00:00:51.530 --> 00:00:54.630
<i>Dont forget! You only get three shots at it.</i>

10
00:00:54.630 --> 00:00:56.430
I know that.

11
00:00:57.230 --> 00:00:59.630
It looks like you came from overseas.

12
00:01:00.530 --> 00:01:04.930
Yes, I've returned to Korea after about 15 years.

13
00:01:04.930 --> 00:01:07.730
Wow, that's quite a long time.

14
00:01:07.730 --> 00:01:09.930
What brings you back here?

15
00:01:09.930 --> 00:01:15.130
I have things to do, and something that I must find.

16
00:01:15.130 --> 00:01:17.730
Someone please just get off.

17
00:01:17.730 --> 00:01:20.930
I thought I came in first...

18
00:01:22.180 --> 00:01:24.830
- Are you busy?
- No, I'm not really busy.

19
00:01:24.830 --> 00:01:29.330
If you're not busy, how about getting back your conscience now?

20
00:01:29.330 --> 00:01:30.330
What?

21
00:01:35.230 --> 00:01:37.230
Then...

22
00:01:37.230 --> 00:01:39.330
Excuse me.

23
00:01:39.330 --> 00:01:40.730
Get on.

24
00:01:46.630 --> 00:01:48.730
What a relief.

25
00:01:49.730 --> 00:01:52.690
<i>Find something? What is it?</i>

26
00:01:52.690 --> 00:01:54.520
<i>My umbrella.</i>

27
00:01:54.520 --> 00:01:58.700
<i>I came back to find my umbrella.</i>

28
00:02:04.600 --> 00:02:08.290
Hello Kim Hye Jin? What's with you?

29
00:02:08.290 --> 00:02:12.770
<i>I'm so glad that my friend Hye Jin</i>

30
00:02:14.170 --> 00:02:21.690
<i>is such a cool person. Cool person. Cool person. Cool. Cool. Cool person.</i>

31
00:02:21.690 --> 00:02:24.340
- Look at his smile.
- We've hit the jackpot!

32
00:02:24.340 --> 00:02:28.100
That rude guy from the elevator is the new Deputy Editor in Chief?!

33
00:02:28.100 --> 00:02:31.310
- I am Fashion Director Cha Joo Yeong.
- It's nice to meet you.

34
00:02:31.310 --> 00:02:34.690
- I'm the Feature Director Poong Ho Kim.
- Let's work hard together.

35
00:02:34.690 --> 00:02:36.920
- I am Beauty Team's Joo Ah Reum.
- It's a pleasure.

36
00:02:36.920 --> 00:02:38.480
I'm the Feature Editor Kim Shin Hyeok.

37
00:02:38.480 --> 00:02:41.960
I don't know why but people just love calling me this team's ace.

38
00:02:41.960 --> 00:02:42.950
-Gosh! 
 -I know right!

39
00:02:42.950 --> 00:02:44.770
He's a natural-born crazy kid.

40
00:02:44.770 --> 00:02:47.690
I especially hope we get along, then.

41
00:02:47.690 --> 00:02:50.300
I am Beauty Team's Han So Ri.

42
00:02:50.300 --> 00:02:53.690
I'm the youngest in the Editing Team, Kim Joon Woo, in charge of fashion.

43
00:02:53.690 --> 00:02:55.060
- Nice to meet you.
- Yes.

44
00:02:55.060 --> 00:02:56.860
I'm the Editorial Team Assistant Jung Seon Min.

45
00:02:56.860 --> 00:02:59.700
- I'm Park Lee Gyeong. 
- I'm Lee Eun Yeong.

46
00:03:00.740 --> 00:03:05.100
Today, I'm here just to get a sense of the work environment. Tomorrow I will start working properly.

47
00:03:05.100 --> 00:03:07.260
We'll have a group meeting before noon tomorrow.

48
00:03:07.260 --> 00:03:09.820
Everyone should attend it.

49
00:03:09.820 --> 00:03:11.860
Yes.

50
00:03:11.860 --> 00:03:13.540
Please take good care of us.

51
00:03:18.930 --> 00:03:22.470
Ow. It's not even a dream. It hurts.

52
00:03:22.470 --> 00:03:27.730
What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

53
00:03:29.260 --> 00:03:33.220
Calm down. I should try to make sense of things first.

54
00:03:34.970 --> 00:03:41.240
So this... this... this... this...

55
00:03:41.240 --> 00:03:44.980
Agh! This isn't something that I can simply organize in my head.

56
00:03:50.530 --> 00:03:51.590
Yeah, Ha Ri.

57
00:03:51.590 --> 00:03:54.060
Why did you end the call like that?

58
00:03:55.060 --> 00:03:57.590
What? Who came for what?

59
00:03:57.590 --> 00:04:00.390
Aren't you in the fashion department?
 Why wouldJi Seong Joon be...

60
00:04:00.390 --> 00:04:05.670
<i>I work in the field of art directing.</i>

61
00:04:07.110 --> 00:04:09.800
So that field is also this kind of field...

62
00:04:10.730 --> 00:04:15.190
So, from now on, you'll have to see Ji Seong Joon's face every day?

63
00:04:15.190 --> 00:04:18.560
In the same team? As his subordinate?

64
00:04:18.560 --> 00:04:22.720
Yeah, now that you're specifically pointing that out, I'm becoming crazier.

65
00:04:22.720 --> 00:04:25.660
Hey, what do I do if he recognizes me?

66
00:04:25.660 --> 00:04:28.820
No matter how much I have changed, there must be some childhood facial features left in me.

67
00:04:28.820 --> 00:04:30.510
Hey! Don't worry!

68
00:04:30.510 --> 00:04:34.700
You were such a doll when you were young, now those traces have totally disappeared-

69
00:04:34.700 --> 00:04:38.470
Um... I don't mean that you have become weird or 
anything like that...

70
00:04:38.470 --> 00:04:40.490
Anyway, it won't show. Don't worry!

71
00:04:40.490 --> 00:04:44.300
I am so worried. It'll be worse when he gets to know my name. What should I do?

72
00:04:44.300 --> 00:04:46.520
I think he'll be able to tell.

73
00:04:46.520 --> 00:04:51.110
- No, should I change my name?
- Change your name, my foot!

74
00:04:51.110 --> 00:04:54.150
How many Kim Hye Jin's are there in the world?

75
00:04:54.150 --> 00:04:55.900
Just in our hotel there are three.

76
00:04:55.900 --> 00:05:00.090
Also, think about it, he thinks his first love Kim Hye Jin is me.

77
00:05:00.090 --> 00:05:02.670
- Isn't that right? 
 - Huh? Right.

78
00:05:02.670 --> 00:05:07.050
On top of that, he thinks that his first love Kim Hye Jin went to study abroad.

79
00:05:07.960 --> 00:05:08.980
That's right.

80
00:05:08.980 --> 00:05:12.990
If it's just a similar name, will he suspect that?

81
00:05:12.990 --> 00:05:15.100
He'll just think that you two have the same name, and let it off his mind.

82
00:05:15.100 --> 00:05:18.230
Even if you say so, this is ominous, and I'm still anxious 
and worried.

83
00:05:18.230 --> 00:05:21.480
Even just now my knees went weak when I saw him so I ran away. How am I going to face him everyday?

84
00:05:21.480 --> 00:05:23.350
Omo!

85
00:05:24.500 --> 00:05:28.420
It's obvious that her stifling personality will get worse.

86
00:05:29.910 --> 00:05:33.860
Well, then there's only one solution.

87
00:05:33.860 --> 00:05:36.330
Solution? What solution?

88
00:05:36.330 --> 00:05:39.680
- Just grab it. 
 - Grab what?

89
00:05:39.680 --> 00:05:41.240
His pants.

90
00:05:44.440 --> 00:05:49.230
Manager, please cancel my transfer to 
the Editing Team! Please...

91
00:05:49.230 --> 00:05:51.360
Let go off my pants!

92
00:05:51.360 --> 00:05:55.400
I'll just stay in the management team!

93
00:05:55.400 --> 00:05:58.380
I will be loyal to you forever! Please? Otherwise...

94
00:05:58.380 --> 00:06:01.020
I'm just going to lay down here!

95
00:06:01.020 --> 00:06:06.690
No... Even if you lay down, do handstands or tumbling,

96
00:06:06.690 --> 00:06:10.140
there is nothing I can do.

97
00:06:10.140 --> 00:06:14.000
I told you there is no department that can beat the power of the Most Editorial department!

98
00:06:14.000 --> 00:06:16.530
Do you know why it's like that?

99
00:06:22.040 --> 00:06:26.870
You know that really loud chief editor?

100
00:06:28.520 --> 00:06:30.160
<i>Buon Giorno!</i>

101
00:06:32.630 --> 00:06:34.250
<i> Ciao!</i>

102
00:06:34.250 --> 00:06:37.660
Then, possibly... That eccentric ahjumma?

103
00:06:37.660 --> 00:06:39.030
Chief Editor Kim Ra Ra!

104
00:06:39.030 --> 00:06:45.900
That's right. I don't know if it's Ra Ra or Ru Ru, but anyway, that Chief Editor...

105
00:06:47.020 --> 00:06:49.240
This is actually the company's secret. I'm not sure if I can-

106
00:06:51.850 --> 00:06:56.150
She is our Jin Sung Group Chairman's

107
00:06:56.150 --> 00:06:58.160
younger sister.

108
00:06:59.090 --> 00:07:01.550
The Chairman's sister?

109
00:07:01.550 --> 00:07:04.310
Yes, so...

110
00:07:05.770 --> 00:07:10.010
She got divorced in Italy about a year ago, and came here to be the Chief Editor.

111
00:07:10.010 --> 00:07:14.150
Even though she goes shopping and parties all day long, and even though she's just a nominal Chief Editor,

112
00:07:14.150 --> 00:07:17.960
she has none other than our Chairman backing her.

113
00:07:17.960 --> 00:07:20.370
And look at me,

114
00:07:20.370 --> 00:07:22.440
my youngest isn't even in college yet.

115
00:07:22.440 --> 00:07:26.710
Chief! Chief! No! Chief!

116
00:07:26.710 --> 00:07:29.520
- Where are you going? I'm not done. 
 - I understand, I understand so,

117
00:07:29.520 --> 00:07:31.950
although I don't know the content,

118
00:07:31.950 --> 00:07:34.890
if you really are finding it difficult to continue working there then... get up.

119
00:07:36.550 --> 00:07:39.200
Are you going to cancel my transfer?

120
00:07:42.650 --> 00:07:44.470
Write your resignation letter.

121
00:07:47.370 --> 00:07:49.210
Excuse me?

122
00:07:49.210 --> 00:07:52.430
Res-re-resignation?

123
00:07:58.080 --> 00:08:00.030
Is he here?

124
00:08:07.740 --> 00:08:09.760
- What are you doing?
 - Oh my god!

125
00:08:10.590 --> 00:08:13.610
Ah, you surprised me. My baby almost dropped out of my womb!

126
00:08:13.610 --> 00:08:15.970
What are you looking at? If it's something good then we should watch it together.

127
00:08:15.970 --> 00:08:18.530
Yes? I wasn't looking at anything...

128
00:08:18.530 --> 00:08:21.290
Is your front tooth okay?

129
00:08:21.290 --> 00:08:24.430
- Excuse me? 
 - Anyway, welcome to the Editing Team.

130
00:08:24.430 --> 00:08:29.210
It may have something to do with me or not, so I may throw you the suggestion of buying me a meal sometime.

131
00:08:32.700 --> 00:08:34.740
What? Throw what?

132
00:08:36.860 --> 00:08:39.830
Wait a second, did that person just-

133
00:08:40.700 --> 00:08:42.820
Excuse me.

134
00:08:42.820 --> 00:08:44.740
Excuse me.

135
00:08:44.740 --> 00:08:48.560
You just told me "welcome to the Editing Team", right?

136
00:08:48.560 --> 00:08:51.170
Then are you the reason why I had to work here?

137
00:08:51.170 --> 00:08:52.690
- Kim Shin Hyeok.
- Pardon?

138
00:08:52.690 --> 00:08:55.940
My name isn't "excuse me" or "this person" but Kim Shin Hyeok.

139
00:08:56.540 --> 00:09:01.370
Who knows? When Jackson calls me I may come to Jackson

140
00:09:01.370 --> 00:09:03.440
and become a flower. 
<i>(Paraphrase from  Kim Chun Soo's famous poem "The Flower")</i>

141
00:09:05.590 --> 00:09:08.510
Who is Jackson?

142
00:09:10.170 --> 00:09:13.600
Excuse me, if you're responsible for my transfer...

143
00:09:13.600 --> 00:09:15.830
- Or you can call me Reporter Kim.
- If  it's because of Reporter Kim-

144
00:09:15.830 --> 00:09:20.000
But I feel like the word "because" may not be the appropriate word choice.

145
00:09:20.000 --> 00:09:22.020
Do you know what department is the core of the magazine?

146
00:09:22.020 --> 00:09:25.290
- It's the Management Services Team. 
 - The Editing Team. That's correct.

147
00:09:25.290 --> 00:09:30.240
We needed a part-time worker in Jin Sung's core, central team

148
00:09:30.240 --> 00:09:34.110
and considering that rather than 
just picking a random part-timer

149
00:09:34.110 --> 00:09:36.530
it may be better to pick the Management Services intern who has worked for us at least once,

150
00:09:36.530 --> 00:09:40.740
I just tried asking, the boss said okay, too.

151
00:09:40.740 --> 00:09:43.420
- I know. You're so thankful right?
- No!

152
00:09:43.420 --> 00:09:49.590
So "thanks to me" rather than "because of me" may be the most appropriate expression.

153
00:09:50.460 --> 00:09:53.040
Would you like a cup? It's free.

154
00:09:53.040 --> 00:09:57.060
That's okay. Then can't you please ask them to cancel the transfer request?

155
00:09:57.060 --> 00:09:58.610
Oh Hye Jin, you're here.

156
00:09:58.610 --> 00:10:01.580
- Come see me for a bit. 
 - Right now?

157
00:10:01.580 --> 00:10:04.490
- Then do you want to come next year?
- No.

158
00:10:07.900 --> 00:10:11.760
Wow, she's Michael Jackson today as well.

159
00:10:11.760 --> 00:10:14.350
Wow, Michael Jackson!

160
00:10:18.930 --> 00:10:23.730
How did you do the revision and editing last time? It didn't look like it was your first time trying.

161
00:10:23.730 --> 00:10:28.550
Pardon? Oh, my father runs a private press,

162
00:10:28.550 --> 00:10:31.310
and I helped him with work sometimes.

163
00:10:31.310 --> 00:10:33.250
- But- 
 - That's great.

164
00:10:33.250 --> 00:10:35.390
In three months, since it's the 20th anniversary,

165
00:10:35.390 --> 00:10:37.610
it'll be hectic creating the special edition.

166
00:10:37.610 --> 00:10:40.950
We were thinking about selecting a part-timer, but you can translate, revise and edit,

167
00:10:40.950 --> 00:10:46.150
and if you're from Management Services, your computer skills are probably fine, so you're perfect for the job.

168
00:10:46.150 --> 00:10:48.230
Until the anniversary special, stay here and work 
for three months.

169
00:10:48.230 --> 00:10:51.750
No. I think that you should hire a part-timer
 as you initially planned.

170
00:10:51.750 --> 00:10:54.700
I would be grateful if you could send me back to the Management Services Team.

171
00:10:54.700 --> 00:10:57.110
But as an intern I know that you won't run away.

172
00:10:57.110 --> 00:11:00.870
Part-timers jump at the chance to run away when the work gets tough, so it's hard for me to trust them.

173
00:11:00.870 --> 00:11:05.740
That doesn't mean you have to be an assistant. Just do simple translation and light work.

174
00:11:05.740 --> 00:11:06.990
That will do.

175
00:11:06.990 --> 00:11:11.510
No, I have never even touched the cover of fashion magazines and I don't know a single thing about this particular area.

176
00:11:11.510 --> 00:11:15.130
Simply put, I am stupid. Stupid.

177
00:11:15.130 --> 00:11:18.730
This is the fashion-oriented, lifestyle monthly magazine that targets the people in their 20s to 30s.

178
00:11:18.730 --> 00:11:21.750
It is also a licensed magazine that is published in about 30 different countries.

179
00:11:21.750 --> 00:11:23.290
What?

180
00:11:24.250 --> 00:11:27.630
30-40% are translated manuscripts from 
New York headquarters.

181
00:11:27.630 --> 00:11:30.730
The rest are articles that are relevant to the particular country they are printed in.

182
00:11:30.730 --> 00:11:34.150
They are divided into three big chunks - fashion, beauty and features.

183
00:11:34.150 --> 00:11:38.690
Fashion focuses on fashion trends, shows, 
shoots, pretty straightforward.

184
00:11:38.690 --> 00:11:44.280
Beauty, simply put, is about beautification, make up, health, well, things like that.

185
00:11:44.280 --> 00:11:47.270
Features are basically everything excluding fashion and beauty.

186
00:11:47.270 --> 00:11:52.010
Movies, cultural events such as exhibitions, social issues, interviews, lifestyle content.

187
00:11:52.010 --> 00:11:55.990
If you know this you already know half of what there is to know.

188
00:11:55.990 --> 00:11:57.030
No problems now, right?

189
00:11:57.030 --> 00:12:00.300
No, there are still many, many problems...

190
00:12:04.130 --> 00:12:05.580
What are you doing, Hye Jin?

191
00:12:05.580 --> 00:12:11.010
What? Uh.. I thought I had dropped something.

192
00:12:11.010 --> 00:12:12.930
But I guess not.

193
00:12:13.810 --> 00:12:14.790
Reporter Cha.

194
00:12:14.790 --> 00:12:15.970
Yes.

195
00:12:15.970 --> 00:12:20.150
I heard there was a magazine shoot in the afternoon. I thought I would come along to see the set and check out the photos.

196
00:12:20.150 --> 00:12:23.830
If necessary I can schedule a separate time for you.

197
00:12:23.830 --> 00:12:26.870
No, I think I'll just go visit there myself.

198
00:12:26.870 --> 00:12:28.980
Yes, I understand.

199
00:12:31.090 --> 00:12:33.630
She's going out like that again.

200
00:12:33.630 --> 00:12:35.750
Does she have the stomach bug?

201
00:12:42.290 --> 00:12:45.630
Did you see him properly? He's totally just WOW!

202
00:12:45.630 --> 00:12:49.310
Did you see his proportions? I thought a model had come to greet us.

203
00:12:49.310 --> 00:12:52.270
When he just stands still his charisma is amazing,

204
00:12:52.270 --> 00:12:55.350
and when he smiles he's so cute!

205
00:12:55.350 --> 00:12:58.580
How did he become the Deputy Editor-In-Chief 
at such a young age?

206
00:12:58.580 --> 00:12:59.980
Exactly!

207
00:12:59.980 --> 00:13:01.930
In addition to graduating at the top of his class in college,

208
00:13:01.930 --> 00:13:04.730
I heard that he was amazing at the New York headquarters.

209
00:13:04.730 --> 00:13:07.910
then he should have continued being amazing in New York. Why did he have to come here of all places?!

210
00:13:07.910 --> 00:13:13.530
Ji.. Seong.. Joon...! Isn't his name impressive?

211
00:13:13.530 --> 00:13:18.610
Working overtime at night with my skin rotting, I thought my life as an assistant would end like this...

212
00:13:18.610 --> 00:13:21.750
I can't believe this day has come!

213
00:13:24.650 --> 00:13:27.930
You guys are lucky that you can be so happy about this.

214
00:13:34.810 --> 00:13:38.890
<i>Plan "Begging" failed. I am currently sitting on top of the toilet lid hiding from Ji Seong Joon.</i>

215
00:13:38.890 --> 00:13:42.050
Ah, this is driving me crazy.

216
00:13:46.610 --> 00:13:50.390
<i>Get up immediately! I'm telling you won't get caught!<i></i></i>

217
00:13:50.390 --> 00:13:55.250
<i>Are you going to keep sitting on the toilet lid like an idiot? Until when are you going to be avoiding him?</i>

218
00:13:57.930 --> 00:14:00.370
<i>That's right. I can't avoid him forever.</i>

219
00:14:00.370 --> 00:14:03.650
<i>I will never get caught. From now on I won't avoid hi-</i>

220
00:14:21.570 --> 00:14:25.310
<i>Why is he here? Then who was the guy I just saw?</i>

221
00:14:25.310 --> 00:14:30.220
<i>I must have thought he was Ji Seong Joon because I was paranoid about avoiding him. I'm going crazy!</i>

222
00:14:30.220 --> 00:14:33.190
<i>Let's hurry up and get off! I have to get off!</i>

223
00:14:36.850 --> 00:14:40.810
<i>Did it stop? This can't happen!</i>

224
00:14:45.970 --> 00:14:49.170
Excuse me! There are people stuck in here!

225
00:14:49.170 --> 00:14:51.410
Please open the door.

226
00:14:51.410 --> 00:14:54.220
Please save me! Save me!

227
00:14:54.220 --> 00:14:57.350
Someone save me! Someone save me!

228
00:15:05.170 --> 00:15:07.310
Kim Hye Jin?

229
00:15:11.440 --> 00:15:16.170
I understand that you desperately want to live but wouldn't it be safer not messing with the door?

230
00:15:16.170 --> 00:15:18.000
Kim Hye Jin.

231
00:15:26.490 --> 00:15:29.870
The elevator here has stopped. Is anyone there?

232
00:15:29.870 --> 00:15:32.330
<i>Oh, you're stuck? What floor?</i>

233
00:15:32.330 --> 00:15:33.930
The eighteenth. Eighteenth!

234
00:15:33.930 --> 00:15:36.790
Please hurry up and open the door! Eighteenth! Eighteenth! (sounds like a swearword)

235
00:15:36.790 --> 00:15:39.670
Just wait a bit. We will come to open it.

236
00:16:08.310 --> 00:16:09.930
Excuse me...

237
00:16:10.950 --> 00:16:14.710
Your forehead. Tissue.

238
00:16:18.390 --> 00:16:21.910
<i>Wait a minute. Am I breathing right now?</i>

239
00:16:21.910 --> 00:16:25.250
<i>Oh no. I'm really not breathing. Breathe, Kim Hye Jin.</i>

240
00:16:25.250 --> 00:16:29.550
<i>Wait, but how do I breathe again? You're going
 to die like this! Breathe!</i>

241
00:16:29.550 --> 00:16:31.470
Are you not feeling okay?

242
00:16:31.470 --> 00:16:33.210
<i>Hurry up and breathe! Breathe!</i>

243
00:16:33.210 --> 00:16:36.230
What's wrong? Perhaps you-

244
00:16:37.790 --> 00:16:40.730
Even the lights are out now.

245
00:16:42.930 --> 00:16:45.870
Are you perhaps claustrophobic?

246
00:16:58.940 --> 00:17:05.450
<i> ♫ Why do birds suddenly appear? ♫ <i></i></i>

247
00:17:05.450 --> 00:17:11.470
<i> ♫ Every time you are near ♫ <i></i></i>

248
00:17:11.470 --> 00:17:20.950
<i> ♫ Just like me, they long to be close to you ♫ </i>

249
00:17:20.950 --> 00:17:24.390
I thought it would help you a bit.

250
00:17:24.390 --> 00:17:26.990
Somebody taught me this.

251
00:17:26.990 --> 00:17:33.370
When I listen to this song, I feel a bit better.

252
00:17:33.370 --> 00:17:44.260
<i> ♫ Just like me, they long to be close to you ♫ <i></i></i>

253
00:17:44.330 --> 00:17:54.450
<i> ♫ On the day that you were born, the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true ♫ <i></i></i>

254
00:17:54.450 --> 00:18:02.550
<i> ♫ So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold, and star-light in your eyes of blue ♫ <i></i></i>

255
00:18:04.010 --> 00:18:07.670
Are you okay? 
 <i> ♫ That is why- ♫</i>

256
00:18:17.730 --> 00:18:18.550
Thank you.

257
00:18:18.550 --> 00:18:19.710
Have a good day.

258
00:18:19.710 --> 00:18:23.070
Han Woo, did you request repair of the carrier for the guest in room 701?

259
00:18:23.070 --> 00:18:26.490
Yes, Assistant Manager.  It was sent out for repair.

260
00:18:26.490 --> 00:18:28.290
Okay, work hard.

261
00:18:28.870 --> 00:18:31.830
Is she still on the toilet lid?

262
00:18:35.110 --> 00:18:37.430
<i>That Woman</i>

263
00:18:51.810 --> 00:18:55.210
I did assume that you would avoid my call,

264
00:18:55.210 --> 00:18:59.410
but seeing it in person doesn't make me feel great.

265
00:19:00.430 --> 00:19:02.280
From now on, when I call you, answer.

266
00:19:02.280 --> 00:19:05.340
I won't be contacting you without occasion.

267
00:19:05.340 --> 00:19:07.310
Go ahead, explain what the occasion is.

268
00:19:07.310 --> 00:19:10.530
Tell me why you bothered doing something like contacting me.

269
00:19:10.530 --> 00:19:13.250
You speak so prettily, as always.

270
00:19:14.810 --> 00:19:18.470
Being consistent is my strength.

271
00:19:21.010 --> 00:19:23.630
Do you know that your father's birthday is next week?

272
00:19:23.630 --> 00:19:26.350
Shouldn't you show your face at least once during such events.

273
00:19:26.350 --> 00:19:30.700
You are still your father's daughter.

274
00:19:32.890 --> 00:19:37.770
My words seem to be funny to you. There was nothing to laugh about in what I said though.

275
00:19:37.770 --> 00:19:41.410
Omo. It's been a long time, Sweetie. Are you going to the spa?

276
00:19:41.410 --> 00:19:44.770
- Madame Kim, you too?
- Yes.

277
00:19:44.770 --> 00:19:47.230
I will be leaving now.

278
00:19:53.370 --> 00:19:57.310
Wasn't that your daughter just now?

279
00:19:59.410 --> 00:20:01.130
There's nothing missing, right?

280
00:20:01.130 --> 00:20:02.730
Yes.

281
00:20:02.730 --> 00:20:04.210
Check it properly.

282
00:20:04.210 --> 00:20:05.960
I understand.

283
00:20:07.980 --> 00:20:11.590
Hye Jin, where did you go without telling me?

284
00:20:11.590 --> 00:20:14.590
We're going to the studio. Carry that box of props and follow me.

285
00:20:14.590 --> 00:20:17.390
Yes. Right now?

286
00:20:17.390 --> 00:20:20.550
For your information I hate repeating myself.

287
00:20:20.550 --> 00:20:21.850
Yes.

288
00:20:21.850 --> 00:20:23.930
Box.

289
00:20:30.580 --> 00:20:35.040
She's constantly not in her right mind, huh?

290
00:20:39.130 --> 00:20:43.730
First you have to go check out our studio.

291
00:20:43.730 --> 00:20:47.930
As a matter fact, I was going to go there in the afternoon since there is a photo shoot.

292
00:20:50.610 --> 00:20:57.360
Style is simple and the details are luxurious.

293
00:20:57.360 --> 00:20:59.170
Bravo.

294
00:20:59.170 --> 00:21:02.250
You are very MOST-like.

295
00:21:02.250 --> 00:21:07.130
Omo, but our Chief's skin is a little, a little dry!

296
00:21:07.130 --> 00:21:10.530
Here do you want to try this? Try it, try it.

297
00:21:11.660 --> 00:21:14.210
My skin is not dry.

298
00:21:14.210 --> 00:21:16.820
But still it will make it moist, try it.

299
00:21:16.820 --> 00:21:19.400
I thought you had something to say.

300
00:21:19.400 --> 00:21:21.800
Oh, oh, okay.

301
00:21:23.440 --> 00:21:25.170
You probably know since you heard it.

302
00:21:25.170 --> 00:21:27.330
In our team, the Deputy Chief Editor must

303
00:21:27.330 --> 00:21:31.060
play a role as a virtual Chief Editor as well.

304
00:21:31.060 --> 00:21:35.320
I am here through nepotism.

305
00:21:40.630 --> 00:21:42.390
I know.

306
00:21:46.530 --> 00:21:49.220
It would've been nice, if you laughed with me.

307
00:21:49.740 --> 00:21:56.670
Anyway, lead our Most Editing Team by taking full responsibility.

308
00:21:56.670 --> 00:21:58.020
Yes.

309
00:21:59.180 --> 00:22:01.010
Chief Editor,

310
00:22:01.010 --> 00:22:03.310
for the next three months, there are some conditions.

311
00:22:03.310 --> 00:22:05.060
Conditions?

312
00:22:05.060 --> 00:22:06.060
What are they?

313
00:22:06.060 --> 00:22:08.560
For now, you can just promise me something.

314
00:22:08.560 --> 00:22:14.360
The team members should never know about what I'm going to say here.

315
00:22:39.310 --> 00:22:43.740
Sonya. Okay, let's get you changed into this outfit.

316
00:22:43.740 --> 00:22:45.100
- Okay?
- Okay.

317
00:22:45.590 --> 00:22:48.720
Out of all the photos taken up until now, this one looks the best.

318
00:22:48.720 --> 00:22:50.830
I think so.

319
00:22:57.370 --> 00:23:00.140
Please get these models some water!

320
00:23:01.950 --> 00:23:04.380
Water! Is there water for the models?

321
00:23:04.380 --> 00:23:07.270
Can you quickly bring the models some water?

322
00:23:07.270 --> 00:23:09.130
Oh! Yes.

323
00:23:10.090 --> 00:23:11.760
Water! Yes!

324
00:23:11.760 --> 00:23:13.300
Water!

325
00:23:15.980 --> 00:23:17.720
Here.

326
00:23:17.730 --> 00:23:19.720
Won't you come out from there?!

327
00:23:22.330 --> 00:23:25.640
Who the heck wears shoes on set?!

328
00:23:27.990 --> 00:23:30.200
Oh my God!

329
00:23:30.960 --> 00:23:33.410
Oh no, what do I do?

330
00:23:35.100 --> 00:23:38.770
I'm sorry, I didn't know...

331
00:23:38.770 --> 00:23:41.090
Come out immediately!

332
00:23:44.070 --> 00:23:45.490
<i> Kim Hye Jin <i></i></i>

333
00:23:47.100 --> 00:23:48.850
Elevator?

334
00:24:06.300 --> 00:24:08.740
I should have told her in advance.

335
00:24:08.740 --> 00:24:11.450
I'm sorry. She just came in today, so she still doesn't know...

336
00:24:11.450 --> 00:24:13.430
I didn't see her earlier during the members' introductions,

337
00:24:13.430 --> 00:24:14.880
is this woman part of our team?

338
00:24:14.880 --> 00:24:16.910
She's not an official employee, yet.

339
00:24:16.910 --> 00:24:19.460
- She transferred from Management Services for three months. 
 - What a relief.

340
00:24:19.460 --> 00:24:22.290
It sounds like she will be somebody who has nothing to do with me.

341
00:24:27.910 --> 00:24:30.080
Making this kind of mistake once is more than enough.

342
00:24:30.080 --> 00:24:32.270
I'll let you off since it's your first day here.

343
00:24:32.750 --> 00:24:34.880
I'm sorry.

344
00:24:34.880 --> 00:24:38.640
Noona, don't be too sad.

345
00:24:39.460 --> 00:24:41.150
Fighting!

346
00:24:48.950 --> 00:24:51.230
But, it would be nice if ...

347
00:24:51.230 --> 00:24:53.530
Oh, I see.

348
00:25:06.600 --> 00:25:08.610
Buon Pomeriggio! (Good Afternoon!)

349
00:25:08.610 --> 00:25:09.620
Hello Chief!

350
00:25:09.620 --> 00:25:12.920
Ciao Signore e Signori (ladies and gentlemen)!

351
00:25:16.030 --> 00:25:18.540
- Grazie (Thank You) 
 - Here is your moisturizer.

352
00:25:20.800 --> 00:25:22.380
Chief Editor, ere's your coffee.

353
00:25:22.380 --> 00:25:24.710
Thank you. You're so cute.

354
00:25:24.710 --> 00:25:26.450
Yes.

355
00:25:26.950 --> 00:25:31.370
Concept's good. It's very MOST-like.

356
00:25:31.370 --> 00:25:34.340
But, I think you should clear that out.

357
00:25:35.800 --> 00:25:36.830
That?

358
00:25:36.830 --> 00:25:38.620
No, that.

359
00:25:39.740 --> 00:25:40.740
That?

360
00:25:40.740 --> 00:25:43.500
No, no, no, no. That.

361
00:25:44.020 --> 00:25:45.750
The woman who's cleaning the floor?

362
00:25:45.750 --> 00:25:47.620
Yes, that.

363
00:25:47.620 --> 00:25:49.770
Hye Jin! Hye Jin!

364
00:25:53.360 --> 00:25:56.880
Yes, come here.

365
00:26:03.480 --> 00:26:05.470
Who are you?

366
00:26:05.470 --> 00:26:09.030
Ah, I still haven't introduced her to you.

367
00:26:09.030 --> 00:26:11.600
She's from Management Services,

368
00:26:11.600 --> 00:26:13.620
coming here to help out.

369
00:26:13.620 --> 00:26:17.090
Greet our Chief Editor.

370
00:26:17.090 --> 00:26:20.720
Hello, I'm Kim Hye Ji from the Management Services Team.

371
00:26:20.720 --> 00:26:24.430
Oh Mama Mia! That hair.

372
00:26:24.430 --> 00:26:28.810
Oh my... I'm about to feel nauseous.

373
00:26:28.810 --> 00:26:29.760
What?

374
00:26:29.760 --> 00:26:32.680
Your hair really doesn't look "MOST",

375
00:26:32.680 --> 00:26:37.200
I'm about to feel nauseous. That hair...

376
00:26:38.740 --> 00:26:42.430
Actually, I was born with malicious curls.

377
00:26:42.430 --> 00:26:45.510
Omo... You...

378
00:26:45.510 --> 00:26:49.730
Is that thing stuck on your sleeve... a fuzz ball?

379
00:26:49.730 --> 00:26:53.830
Oh... It has been a while since I bought these clothes...

380
00:26:53.830 --> 00:26:56.250
Oh Mama Mia!

381
00:26:56.250 --> 00:27:00.400
This scruffy hair and fuzz balls?

382
00:27:00.400 --> 00:27:04.590
I... seriously. The day is coming when you have

383
00:27:04.590 --> 00:27:08.400
to stand beyond a radius of 2m from these tedious fashion illiterates.

384
00:27:08.400 --> 00:27:12.130
This is extremely shocking.

385
00:27:12.130 --> 00:27:16.780
Dear...I like anything that is brillante(brilliant), scintillate (sparkling)...

386
00:27:16.780 --> 00:27:18.880
I like things that sparkle.

387
00:27:18.880 --> 00:27:22.830
Clothes, shoes, jewelry, and people.

388
00:27:22.830 --> 00:27:25.280
Whether you're here for three months or three hours,

389
00:27:25.280 --> 00:27:29.130
if you are in our team, you should look just a bit more "MOST".

390
00:27:29.130 --> 00:27:32.330
Then, I will feel very refreshed.

391
00:27:32.330 --> 00:27:34.700
Do you think you can do that?

392
00:27:34.700 --> 00:27:36.520
Yes,

393
00:27:36.520 --> 00:27:40.410
but I'm not so sure what it is to look "MOST"...

394
00:27:40.410 --> 00:27:42.390
Then I'll leave it to you.

395
00:27:45.560 --> 00:27:47.190
Hye Jin come here.

396
00:27:47.190 --> 00:27:48.840
Yes.

397
00:27:49.850 --> 00:27:54.050
Behind the model...! Why don't we try to sprinkle some flowers?

398
00:27:54.050 --> 00:27:57.040
I think that will be more "Most"-like.

399
00:28:05.530 --> 00:28:09.780
And...! Why don't we try fluttering some cloth behind?

400
00:28:09.780 --> 00:28:13.390
That will seem more "Most"-like.

401
00:28:20.200 --> 00:28:24.970
We should take all of those out. As expected, having it simple is the Most.

402
00:28:26.820 --> 00:28:29.010
We will end the shooting. Great job everyone!

403
00:28:29.010 --> 00:28:30.700
Great job!

404
00:28:30.700 --> 00:28:32.040
Great job!

405
00:28:32.040 --> 00:28:33.700
Yes, great job.

406
00:28:33.700 --> 00:28:35.240
Please convert and send it as soon as possible.

407
00:28:35.240 --> 00:28:37.680
I understand.

408
00:29:34.250 --> 00:29:36.050
Hye Jin!

409
00:29:36.050 --> 00:29:37.190
Ha Ri.

410
00:29:37.190 --> 00:29:39.180
I couldn't stay put just watching you.

411
00:29:39.180 --> 00:29:41.080
Nothing unexpected happened, right?

412
00:29:41.850 --> 00:29:44.800
Wait... There was a big deal?

413
00:29:46.200 --> 00:29:49.670
Why do you look so devastated?

414
00:29:53.010 --> 00:29:55.430
Let's go! Lets go!

415
00:30:03.430 --> 00:30:06.630
With this kind of probability, it could've been good to buy a lotto.

416
00:30:06.630 --> 00:30:10.130
How could you two meet at the same company?

417
00:30:10.140 --> 00:30:13.140
The next three months are going to be like today, right...?

418
00:30:13.140 --> 00:30:16.540
Hari. Bury me under fair ground with sunny place.

419
00:30:16.540 --> 00:30:18.920
I think I'm going to die by my blood drying out.

420
00:30:18.920 --> 00:30:19.950
Bury what! What are you saying?

421
00:30:19.950 --> 00:30:22.800
I told you he doesn't know anything so you don't have to worry about it.

422
00:30:22.800 --> 00:30:25.810
Hey! What are you doing?

423
00:30:30.060 --> 00:30:33.760
When I'm with him, I can't even breathe correctly.

424
00:30:34.450 --> 00:30:36.510
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm out of breath again. Roll down the window!

425
00:30:36.510 --> 00:30:39.110
Hurry! Hurry!!

426
00:30:42.770 --> 00:30:47.850
What was he doing in America to come here and be a Deputy Editor in Chief?

428
00:31:08.370 --> 00:31:15.290
<i>♫ Even when I cover my eyes, as though I can still see you ♫ <i></i></i>

429
00:31:15.290 --> 00:31:22.710
<i>♫ I can feel your presence ♫ <i></i></i>

430
00:31:22.710 --> 00:31:30.210
<i>♫ The words "missing you" are filling my heart ♫ </i>

431
00:31:30.210 --> 00:31:35.950
<i>♫ But I can't say anything ♫ <i></i></i>

432
00:31:35.950 --> 00:31:44.130
<i> ♫ Even if you think of me from time to time, and even if you miss me from time to time ♫ <i></i></i>

433
00:31:44.130 --> 00:31:49.980
<i>♫ You can smile at me once in a while ♫ <i></i></i>

434
00:31:49.980 --> 00:31:59.070
<i>♫ Even this longing heart feels like love ♫ <i></i></i>

435
00:31:59.070 --> 00:32:04.670
<i> ♫ I can't let you go ♫ <i></i></i>

436
00:32:08.110 --> 00:32:10.850
Thanks for coming with me.

437
00:32:10.850 --> 00:32:12.780
Yo-your hair!

438
00:32:12.780 --> 00:32:14.810
Hair?

439
00:32:14.810 --> 00:32:16.670
My hair!

440
00:32:18.270 --> 00:32:21.990
I don't look like my dad at all, 
except I inherited this maliciously curly hair.

441
00:32:21.990 --> 00:32:26.550
I usually come here once a month and straighten my hair, but they said the effect of the cream I use is long-term,

442
00:32:26.550 --> 00:32:31.310
so I just dried my hair these days and now after the rain, my hair exploded like a bomb.

443
00:32:31.310 --> 00:32:33.470
Hey! Aren't you coming?

444
00:32:33.470 --> 00:32:35.210
No...

445
00:32:39.550 --> 00:32:41.930
What's wrong? It looks good.

446
00:32:41.930 --> 00:32:43.410
Not really.

447
00:32:43.410 --> 00:32:45.450
You look good!

448
00:32:45.450 --> 00:32:50.350
Anyway, suddenly the thing I hate the most in the world is walking in the rain.

449
00:32:50.350 --> 00:32:56.230
Hey! But, about my hair, keep it a secret. Understood?

450
00:32:56.230 --> 00:32:57.850
Okay.

451
00:33:14.250 --> 00:33:16.810
It's still raining.

452
00:33:20.570 --> 00:33:23.430
Hey! You're still doing this?!

453
00:33:23.430 --> 00:33:27.750
Ha Ri. I...

454
00:33:27.750 --> 00:33:32.530
think I should listen to my Chief in Management Services and just write a resignation letter.

455
00:33:37.590 --> 00:33:39.680
You sent your right mind away for adoption, didn't you?

456
00:33:39.680 --> 00:33:42.950
How can you say you want to quit when you just entered the company?

457
00:33:42.950 --> 00:33:47.630
I lied so much and if he finds out that I'm the real Kim Hye Jin then...

458
00:33:47.630 --> 00:33:51.270
I need to look for another job quickly!

459
00:33:51.270 --> 00:33:54.080
Ugh, you're making me want to drink alcohol.

460
00:33:54.080 --> 00:33:56.110
Wait right here!

461
00:34:00.130 --> 00:34:01.990
What?

462
00:34:01.990 --> 00:34:03.990
Ji Seong Joon sent me an email!

463
00:34:03.990 --> 00:34:05.890
Really?!

464
00:34:05.890 --> 00:34:08.090
What is it! What is it! What is it!

465
00:34:10.910 --> 00:34:14.490
<i>Hye Jin. Are you doing all right?</i>

466
00:34:14.490 --> 00:34:20.840
<i>Since I hadn't heard from you in a while, 
I was curious about how you were doing.</i>

467
00:34:20.840 --> 00:34:25.210
<i>It's raining here. How about London?</i>

468
00:34:25.210 --> 00:34:30.270
<i>You really hate the rain, so doesn't it annoys you that it rains all the time?</i>

469
00:34:32.110 --> 00:34:34.810
<i>I'm just curious.</i>

470
00:34:34.810 --> 00:34:38.190
<i>Please let me know how you are.</i>

471
00:34:38.190 --> 00:34:39.790
<i>I'll be waiting.</i>

472
00:34:39.790 --> 00:34:42.610
I miss you Hye Jin.

473
00:34:42.610 --> 00:34:44.160
Oh my God! What do I do?

474
00:34:44.160 --> 00:34:47.850
How should I reply? Should I just ignore him?

475
00:34:48.890 --> 00:34:49.830
Move it here.

476
00:34:49.830 --> 00:34:51.270
Why? What are you going to do?

477
00:34:51.270 --> 00:34:53.810
Just watch.

478
00:34:56.150 --> 00:34:58.710
Okay! I found it.

479
00:35:00.280 --> 00:35:04.570
<i>Seong Joon. It's me Hye Jin. I'm quite late replying, aren't I?</i>

480
00:35:04.570 --> 00:35:09.150
<i>Sorry. I was so busy while adapting here that I almost lost my mind.</i>

481
00:35:09.150 --> 00:35:11.870
<i>But, I think I fit more in London.</i>

482
00:35:11.870 --> 00:35:14.310
<i>Being here is great, isn't it?</i>

483
00:35:14.310 --> 00:35:18.310
<i>What do you think? Looking at my picture, I look really excited, don't I?</i>

484
00:35:18.310 --> 00:35:22.010
That's true. You look so so excited.

485
00:35:23.410 --> 00:35:27.450
What? You actually sent this?

486
00:35:27.450 --> 00:35:30.030
I can't believe I'm using my trip to Europe for things like this.

487
00:35:30.030 --> 00:35:31.170
Hey!

488
00:35:31.170 --> 00:35:35.490
Now that I've gone that far, Ji Seong Joon will only think that Kim Hye Jin is in England.

489
00:35:35.490 --> 00:35:38.180
Even if he meets one hundred other Kim Hye Jins, they'll all just be strangers to him.

490
00:35:38.180 --> 00:35:41.110
No doubt whatsoever. Game over.

491
00:35:41.110 --> 00:35:44.350
So you should stop worrying about Ji Seong Joon now. Okay?

492
00:35:44.350 --> 00:35:48.590
Don't you dare say you want to write a resignation letter.

493
00:35:56.410 --> 00:35:59.080
That's right. Being a coward is pointless.

494
00:35:59.080 --> 00:36:02.050
There's no way this will be exposed. No way!

495
00:36:15.370 --> 00:36:20.250
You are that you know who kind of college graduate minor intern who is sent from the management team instead of a part-timer, right?

496
00:36:23.150 --> 00:36:28.620
When I knew there was no Santa Claus, I wasn't even this shocked.

497
00:36:28.620 --> 00:36:31.910
You think you could hide forever?

498
00:36:33.770 --> 00:36:35.510
Kim Hye Jin.

499
00:36:36.600 --> 00:36:39.470
You thought you could hide until the end?

500
00:36:39.470 --> 00:36:42.870
You. How did you ?

501
00:36:43.650 --> 00:36:45.360
Hye Jin!

502
00:36:48.370 --> 00:36:54.670
I mean, if this was the state you were in, you shouldn't have allowed yourself to be exposed.

503
00:36:54.670 --> 00:36:58.850
You should've continue to hide well so you wouldn't be caught.

504
00:37:00.130 --> 00:37:02.030
You really have no manners.

505
00:37:14.750 --> 00:37:20.510
<i>♫ *Playing Sorry Sorry - Super Junior* ♫</i>

506
00:37:20.510 --> 00:37:26.640
<i>♫ Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan... ♫</i>

507
00:37:26.640 --> 00:37:29.170
<i>♫ I'm starting to love you baby... ♫</i>

508
00:37:29.170 --> 00:37:30.510
Oh.

509
00:37:30.510 --> 00:37:32.830
But wait. Is she awake yet?

510
00:37:32.830 --> 00:37:36.510
Wife! Have you woken up?

511
00:37:36.510 --> 00:37:40.530
The round sun has risen-

512
00:37:40.530 --> 00:37:42.590
<i>"Letter of Resignation"<i></i></i>

513
00:37:42.590 --> 00:37:45.810
This chick. Have you lost your mind?

514
00:37:45.810 --> 00:37:47.370
Give it to me.

515
00:37:47.370 --> 00:37:51.310
Hey, you idiot. You've failed a hundred times to get into this company.

516
00:37:51.310 --> 00:37:55.490
You said that your dream was to be an office worker. You said that your wish was to get a nosebleed from working overnight!

517
00:37:55.490 --> 00:37:57.210
You said you would work at that company until you're dead!

518
00:37:57.210 --> 00:37:59.950
What's the matter with him that you really wrote a resignation letter?!

519
00:37:59.950 --> 00:38:04.010
It's not all about Seong Joon.

520
00:38:04.010 --> 00:38:09.550
Seong Joon was a friend as precious as you are to me.

521
00:38:09.550 --> 00:38:12.770
I don't know what I should say to explain it...

522
00:38:12.770 --> 00:38:16.430
Just... Between the two of us,

523
00:38:16.430 --> 00:38:19.210
there is something special that just we both know.

524
00:38:19.210 --> 00:38:23.390
I don't want to break this special thing, nor do I want to live in fear that I might.

525
00:38:23.390 --> 00:38:26.570
You sure make me laugh.

526
00:38:26.570 --> 00:38:29.570
All of those beautiful memories are just a manipulation of our brain.

527
00:38:29.570 --> 00:38:31.330
This nonsense is nothing but

528
00:38:31.330 --> 00:38:35.910
It just remained as a beautiful memory of a delusional Photoshopped image!

529
00:38:35.910 --> 00:38:38.530
<i> Resignation Letter</i>

530
00:38:38.530 --> 00:38:40.910
Didn't you say you'll only have to stay there for three months, and then you go back to your original team?

531
00:38:40.910 --> 00:38:45.350
- But why are doing this because of him?
- It's  not because of him. It's because of me!

532
00:38:46.890 --> 00:38:50.530
Aren't you going to understand me? Well it's normal if you don't.

533
00:38:50.530 --> 00:38:55.730
I know this is a dumb thing to do but whenever I'm with him,

534
00:38:55.730 --> 00:38:58.130
I feel like a sock with a hole.

535
00:38:58.130 --> 00:38:59.890
<i>Elevator?</i>

536
00:39:04.290 --> 00:39:06.870
<i>What if he realizes? Wouldn't I be caught?</i>

537
00:39:06.870 --> 00:39:09.270
I feel embarrassed and poor, so I shrink not even knowing that I am.

538
00:39:09.270 --> 00:39:12.470
I'd end up hiding and concealing myself over and over.

539
00:39:12.470 --> 00:39:14.830
Like a sock with a hole.

540
00:39:18.080 --> 00:39:21.890
I don't want to be a sock with a hole anymore.

541
00:39:31.230 --> 00:39:33.660
Hello, So Ri.

542
00:39:33.660 --> 00:39:35.630
Isn't our Manager here?

543
00:39:35.630 --> 00:39:39.970
Manager went out and said that he will be coming back around 2PM.

544
00:39:39.970 --> 00:39:41.710
Is that so?

545
00:39:45.350 --> 00:39:50.750
<i> I'm sorry, Manager. I'm here to tell you that I will quit the Editing Team today. </i>

546
00:39:50.750 --> 00:39:55.010
<i> I am sorry that I'm quitting before repaying you for choosing me. </i>

547
00:39:55.010 --> 00:39:58.560
<i>I'm really appreciative.<i></i></i>

548
00:40:08.240 --> 00:40:11.450
As I expected, this is the best way to wake me up.

549
00:40:11.450 --> 00:40:15.340
<i>If it weren't for him... If he hadn't taken me here...</i>

550
00:40:15.340 --> 00:40:16.120
A sausage?

551
00:40:16.120 --> 00:40:16.890
I'm not eating that!

552
00:40:16.890 --> 00:40:18.550
I'm asking you to cut it open.

553
00:40:18.550 --> 00:40:19.240
What?

554
00:40:19.240 --> 00:40:21.970
You thought I was giving it to you?

555
00:40:21.970 --> 00:40:25.920
This is so precious to me!

556
00:40:26.810 --> 00:40:28.700
Wait a second.

557
00:40:29.590 --> 00:40:31.580
But why are you suddenly talking informally to me?

558
00:40:31.580 --> 00:40:34.120
After meeting each other 3 times, speaking informally

559
00:40:34.120 --> 00:40:38.510
will be the first step to a proper society.

560
00:40:38.510 --> 00:40:41.750
Have you, by any chance, never heard this saying before?

561
00:40:41.750 --> 00:40:43.630
Schopenhauer said it.

562
00:40:46.120 --> 00:40:48.880
How could you not kn-

563
00:40:48.880 --> 00:40:51.600
Even kindergarteners know it!

564
00:40:51.600 --> 00:40:56.030
Gaaaah! I know, I know. I remember now.

565
00:40:56.030 --> 00:40:57.710
Oh right. I was mistaken.

566
00:40:57.710 --> 00:41:00.520
It wasn't said by Schopenhauer but by that person.

567
00:41:00.520 --> 00:41:01.530
Who?

568
00:41:01.530 --> 00:41:05.050
Me. I said it, just now.

569
00:41:05.050 --> 00:41:10.500
-What? 
 - <i>I'm sorry, I'm sorry </i>

570
00:41:10.500 --> 00:41:15.360
Have one. When you have no energy, this is better than eating sausage.

571
00:41:15.360 --> 00:41:19.160
It has only passed the expiration date by one day, so there shouldn't be any big problems.

572
00:41:19.160 --> 00:41:20.600
Fighting!

573
00:41:23.360 --> 00:41:25.510
That guy!

574
00:41:26.880 --> 00:41:28.950
Hey stop!

575
00:41:28.950 --> 00:41:30.900
Don't do that with food.

576
00:41:32.030 --> 00:41:33.300
If you're going to throw it away, give it to me.

577
00:41:33.300 --> 00:41:34.650
The expiration date passed already.

578
00:41:34.650 --> 00:41:38.540
It passed the expiration date? Those are more yummy.

579
00:41:39.270 --> 00:41:40.620
The expiration date is the day after tomorrow.

580
00:41:40.620 --> 00:41:44.490
What? What the heck!

581
00:41:45.650 --> 00:41:47.430
Hi Hansul.

582
00:41:47.430 --> 00:41:49.990
Hey, both of you have the same clothing on.

583
00:41:49.990 --> 00:41:54.120
Oh, really! You bought this at Dongdaemun didn't you? Ten bucks~

584
00:41:54.120 --> 00:41:57.780
Heol! What in the..

585
00:41:57.780 --> 00:41:59.920
No it isn't.

586
00:41:59.920 --> 00:42:01.850
Where? How is it the same?

587
00:42:01.850 --> 00:42:06.050
Mine is 100% cashmere, and yours is definitely acrylic fiber just by looking at it.

588
00:42:06.050 --> 00:42:09.330
Then it must look similar because the color is the same.

589
00:42:09.330 --> 00:42:13.270
Color? How is the color the same?

590
00:42:13.270 --> 00:42:17.310
Mine is a luxurious red, and this isn't even red. What is that?

591
00:42:17.310 --> 00:42:19.820
These people don't know the basics... Seriously.

592
00:42:19.820 --> 00:42:22.510
This is okay too. It even ventilates well.

593
00:42:22.510 --> 00:42:25.790
It looks like it would. Not yours though.

594
00:42:25.790 --> 00:42:30.440
Do I really have bad taste? How dare you compare. If you have time to compare, cut your hair.

595
00:42:30.440 --> 00:42:32.900
Ugh...I should buy new clothes or something...ugh!

596
00:42:32.900 --> 00:42:34.600
Good morning!

597
00:42:34.600 --> 00:42:36.460
Hello!

598
00:42:36.460 --> 00:42:38.930
Like I said yesterday, we're going to have an all staff meeting in ten minutes.

599
00:42:38.930 --> 00:42:42.000
Everyone should attend, and not one person should be missing since it's the first meeting.

600
00:42:42.000 --> 00:42:43.710
Yes!

601
00:42:46.450 --> 00:42:49.460
Hey he is so cool. He's so cool.

602
00:42:54.200 --> 00:42:57.830
Hye Jin, from now on, take the minutes of the meeting.

603
00:42:57.830 --> 00:42:59.320
What?

604
00:42:59.320 --> 00:43:02.960
Then... Do I have to attend the meeting later?

605
00:43:02.960 --> 00:43:06.450
Didn't you hear what Deputy Chief Editor said? He said everybody must come.

606
00:43:06.450 --> 00:43:10.300
Reporter Cha, actually today...

607
00:43:13.050 --> 00:43:16.040
Nevermind. I understand.

608
00:43:17.870 --> 00:43:21.690
Yeah... Let's talk about quitting after work.

609
00:43:21.690 --> 00:43:23.730
I just need to endure it today. Only today!

610
00:43:23.730 --> 00:43:25.970
It's finally the full staff meeting.

611
00:43:25.970 --> 00:43:29.340
Then let's hear what we are going to do for the 20th anniversary special issue.

612
00:43:29.340 --> 00:43:33.390
And also, for the meeting, let's limit each person's discussion to three minutes.

613
00:43:33.390 --> 00:43:37.520
My principle is not to take more than 30 minutes.

614
00:43:37.520 --> 00:43:41.370
American style, as expected. You're efficient.

615
00:43:42.580 --> 00:43:44.980
Then, shall we start?

616
00:43:47.070 --> 00:43:50.340
First up. Beauty Team.

617
00:43:52.690 --> 00:43:56.820
Didn't I just say Beauty Team?

618
00:43:57.490 --> 00:44:03.350
Ah, yes. How about showing celebrities' rooms to twenty of the readers who are curious?

619
00:44:03.350 --> 00:44:08.570
I think it is an item that can naturally expose beauty or fashion items or even lifestyle.

620
00:44:08.570 --> 00:44:13.340
It's hard to even ask a celebrity for an interview. Revealing a celebrity's room? On top of that, to twenty people?

621
00:44:13.340 --> 00:44:15.940
It really seems like it is very impractical.

622
00:44:15.940 --> 00:44:17.000
Out!

623
00:44:18.020 --> 00:44:20.730
If you don't want to stay on such a level.

624
00:44:20.730 --> 00:44:23.100
Next, Fashion Team!

625
00:44:23.100 --> 00:44:27.790
I am planning out the colors from each brand that will be useful for the Fall-Winter season.

626
00:44:27.790 --> 00:44:29.250
Out!

627
00:44:29.250 --> 00:44:33.870
I would try to focus on the history  of plagiarism in the history of Korean literature.

628
00:44:33.870 --> 00:44:35.100
Out!

629
00:44:35.100 --> 00:44:36.720
London, Milan, Paris.

630
00:44:36.720 --> 00:44:38.300
Camping is trending nowadays, yeah?

631
00:44:38.300 --> 00:44:39.440
- Out! 
 - Yeah, out.

632
00:44:39.440 --> 00:44:42.180
- Eyeshadow trends in the fall...
 - Out.

633
00:44:42.180 --> 00:44:43.810
The reality of the fashion people's-

634
00:44:43.810 --> 00:44:45.040
-Umm...
 -Out!

635
00:44:45.040 --> 00:44:47.470
Lip balm scents that men want to taste...

636
00:44:47.470 --> 00:44:50.370
Ok, go and taste it for yourself. Out!

637
00:44:56.090 --> 00:44:58.660
I suddenly remember that word.

638
00:44:59.320 --> 00:45:03.830
Om..ni..sham..

639
00:45:05.830 --> 00:45:08.330
bles. 
(<i>Total wreck</i>)

640
00:45:08.800 --> 00:45:12.050
Next. You at the end.

641
00:45:24.160 --> 00:45:26.060
Are you asleep right now?

642
00:45:26.060 --> 00:45:27.600
I am not!

643
00:45:27.600 --> 00:45:31.480
Then why don't you get yourself together and share your opinion. We don't have a lot of time.

644
00:45:33.420 --> 00:45:36.470
I...

645
00:45:38.550 --> 00:45:40.780
Can you hear what she's talking about?

646
00:45:41.940 --> 00:45:45.090
- Because she's from the Management Services Team and is just here to help...

647
00:45:45.090 --> 00:45:46.970
You, quickly.

648
00:45:46.970 --> 00:45:48.240
What?

649
00:45:48.240 --> 00:45:52.130
Can't you talk? Or are you a kindergarten student?

650
00:45:52.130 --> 00:45:55.330
Or, are you mentally challenged?

651
00:45:55.330 --> 00:45:56.390
What?

652
00:45:56.390 --> 00:46:00.610
I'm curious as to why you're making someone else answer for you.

653
00:46:00.610 --> 00:46:02.170
No-

654
00:46:03.390 --> 00:46:04.390
It's not that.

655
00:46:04.390 --> 00:46:06.630
If it's not like that, it's fine.

656
00:46:06.630 --> 00:46:10.860
In any case, I'm hearing that you're someone who will not contribute to this meeting, so just leave.

657
00:46:10.860 --> 00:46:13.440
Don't just contaminate the oxygen in the room.

658
00:46:14.070 --> 00:46:17.160
What do you mean? There's a bunch of oxygen, and it feels nice.

659
00:46:17.160 --> 00:46:20.640
The air purifier is running very well right?

660
00:46:20.640 --> 00:46:22.350
Yeah, you're right.

661
00:46:23.010 --> 00:46:25.010
Why are you still here?

663
00:46:42.450 --> 00:46:47.070
I just got kicked out by him, right...?

664
00:46:48.690 --> 00:46:52.720
The information that you can get in a few minutes by searching on the internet.

665
00:46:53.770 --> 00:46:58.220
The articles are simply long and boring, which makes you yawn.

666
00:47:01.580 --> 00:47:04.100
Using the same article from 2 years ago,

667
00:47:07.050 --> 00:47:10.430
Articles that are pretentious without any substance.

668
00:47:12.910 --> 00:47:15.480
What's left to see is just...

669
00:47:17.600 --> 00:47:19.330
This much?

670
00:47:21.620 --> 00:47:25.870
In the number of subscribers, sales rate, popularity, trends, and advertising income,

671
00:47:25.870 --> 00:47:29.370
there's no country in which "Most" is not on top.

672
00:47:29.370 --> 00:47:32.840
Except for Korea, which probably has "New Look" as the top?

673
00:47:32.840 --> 00:47:36.460
I get the reason after seeing today.

674
00:47:37.770 --> 00:47:42.870
That's because in New York they will do anything to increase sales

675
00:47:42.870 --> 00:47:46.420
without taking into account the cost of coupons or inserts.

676
00:47:46.420 --> 00:47:51.010
As much as coupons and inserts are expenses, if a magazine isn't good enough to be receive them,

677
00:47:51.010 --> 00:47:54.390
I think this evidence tells us that there is a big problem.

678
00:47:55.040 --> 00:48:00.270
If you have any opinions to express, I still have the room to hear things like explanations or excuses.

679
00:48:01.530 --> 00:48:06.480
Listen here Deputy Chief Editor. I don't know how things are in the Us but

680
00:48:06.480 --> 00:48:09.550
the articles with information easy to read for Korean readers are...

681
00:48:09.550 --> 00:48:11.400
So,

682
00:48:11.400 --> 00:48:16.370
You made the articles by using the reader's requests, but the result came out like that?

683
00:48:21.690 --> 00:48:23.920
We will have another meeting tomorrow morning.

684
00:48:23.920 --> 00:48:29.080
We must discuss why Most has been pushed from the top spot, and what we should do in order to get to the top again.

685
00:48:29.080 --> 00:48:31.680
Let's meet again after we think of solutions.

686
00:48:36.730 --> 00:48:41.210
There's already so much work just with preparing the 20th anniversary special. How am I supposed to do my wedding preparations?

687
00:48:41.210 --> 00:48:43.560
Why is he suddenly acting up like that when he was fine yesterday?

688
00:48:43.560 --> 00:48:46.320
The way he talks is so annoying.

689
00:48:46.320 --> 00:48:50.310
But it's not like he necessarily said anything wrong. I think it'll be interesting in its own way.

690
00:48:50.310 --> 00:48:52.640
Yeah, it sounds like it's going to be interesting. 
-Ow.

691
00:48:58.620 --> 00:49:03.540
<i>Did I just get treated like an idiot?</i>

692
00:49:03.540 --> 00:49:06.380
<i>Can't you talk? Or are you a kindergarten student?</i>

693
00:49:06.380 --> 00:49:10.200
<i>Or, are you mentally challenged?</i>

694
00:49:10.200 --> 00:49:13.630
Okay, I understand. I will proceed like that then.

695
00:49:18.910 --> 00:49:20.710
I'm right.

696
00:49:50.580 --> 00:49:53.050
What should I do?

697
00:49:53.050 --> 00:49:55.100
Shin Hyeok  is going. Lucky guy Shin Hyeok.

698
00:49:55.100 --> 00:49:57.280
Get caught, get caught.

699
00:49:57.280 --> 00:49:59.610
What do you mean get caught? Like I will.

700
00:49:59.610 --> 00:50:02.880
All of us will bet fifty dollars that Poong Ho will get caught.

701
00:50:02.880 --> 00:50:05.440
- Okay, fifty dollars. Poong Ho. 
 -You guys bet on it! You guys have bet.

702
00:50:05.440 --> 00:50:07.310
- It's going. 
 -Get caught!

703
00:50:07.310 --> 00:50:10.860
-Get caught! 
 -30 dollars! 30 dollars!

704
00:50:17.030 --> 00:50:19.680
Han Seol is going. Han Seol.

705
00:50:19.680 --> 00:50:22.050
1-2-3...

706
00:50:23.610 --> 00:50:25.220
-I hate her! 
 -I really hate her!

707
00:50:25.220 --> 00:50:28.750
-Now, Lee Gyeong. Lee Gyeong.
 -Yes!

708
00:50:28.750 --> 00:50:31.950
-Nice! 
 -Then unfortunately for Ah Reum...

709
00:50:31.950 --> 00:50:34.760
Naturally...

710
00:50:34.760 --> 00:50:38.430
Once again.

711
00:50:38.430 --> 00:50:40.660
Let's do it again! Let's do it again.

712
00:50:45.180 --> 00:50:48.090
Go and use this to eat lunch.

713
00:50:48.090 --> 00:50:51.470
Wow. Is the Deputy Editor In Chief buying us a meal?

714
00:50:51.470 --> 00:50:54.070
During the meeting nobody seemed to be capable of speaking

715
00:50:54.070 --> 00:50:57.520
but it looks like when you do such useless things you have so much energy.

716
00:50:57.520 --> 00:51:00.170
I'm giving this to you so that you can quickly finish your meal break and

717
00:51:00.170 --> 00:51:03.730
start working instead of wasting your time on such worthless things.

718
00:51:06.090 --> 00:51:08.700
Even if he says that,

719
00:51:08.700 --> 00:51:10.260
I'm still going to eat with it.

720
00:51:10.260 --> 00:51:12.670
Sunbae, you still need to pay 30,000 won before we leave.

721
00:51:12.670 --> 00:51:17.240
-You should pay the 30 dollars! 
 -You got caught 30 dollars!

722
00:51:17.240 --> 00:51:20.310
Buon Pomeriggio! (Good Afternoon!)

723
00:51:21.480 --> 00:51:24.520
-Welcome. 
 - BelĂ­ssimo! (Beautiful/Stunning)

724
00:51:25.380 --> 00:51:28.930
Omo! Ciao! O Sole Mio! (Oh, hi, my sun!)

725
00:51:28.930 --> 00:51:32.130
Do you want to eat dinner with me tonight?

726
00:51:32.130 --> 00:51:37.680
Oh, what do you mean why? Can't an aunt buy a meal for her nephew?

727
00:51:37.680 --> 00:51:42.170
What's the point of living in the same house if you won't even let me pretend to know you at work?

728
00:51:42.170 --> 00:51:45.800
So... what?

729
00:51:47.450 --> 00:51:49.500
I understand.

730
00:51:49.500 --> 00:51:52.800
I said I understand. Then-

731
00:51:56.240 --> 00:51:58.560
What's up with this punk?

732
00:51:58.560 --> 00:52:03.280
This one and only nephew that I have thinks I'm nothing more than a piece of dog poop! Jeez.

733
00:52:03.280 --> 00:52:07.220
I'm so annoyed!

734
00:52:08.060 --> 00:52:09.760
The new arrivals are over there.

735
00:52:09.760 --> 00:52:13.470
Is that so? I want to see them fast.

736
00:52:16.320 --> 00:52:18.300
Here are the clothes you wore when you came in.

737
00:52:18.300 --> 00:52:20.690
I'm not wearing it. I'm not wearing it. Throw it out. Throw it out.

738
00:52:20.690 --> 00:52:24.060
There is a son of Jin Sung's company in our team?

739
00:52:28.650 --> 00:52:32.950
<i> She Was Pretty </i>

740
00:52:32.950 --> 00:52:35.340
- Take care.
- Yes. Goodbye.

741
00:52:36.940 --> 00:52:39.550
- Yes Reporter Cha. 
- If you've received the package bring it over here quickly.

742
00:52:39.550 --> 00:52:41.360
Yes, I understand.

743
00:52:48.620 --> 00:52:50.520
Thank you.

744
00:52:53.130 --> 00:52:56.980
I thought only your work skills were lacking but it looks like your eyesight is lacking too.

745
00:53:06.190 --> 00:53:09.970
What just happened? He just bombarded me with rude talk!

746
00:53:09.970 --> 00:53:13.360
Now that I think about it, starting from a while ago, he's been slowly driving me mad.

747
00:53:13.360 --> 00:53:15.780
Does he think that just because I don't talk back I'm an idiot?

748
00:53:15.780 --> 00:53:18.290
Excuse me, Deputy Editor in Chief!

749
00:53:26.620 --> 00:53:28.760
What the heck?

750
00:53:28.760 --> 00:53:30.140
Excuse me!

751
00:53:30.140 --> 00:53:34.960
Deputy Editor in Chief! Deputy Editor in Chief?

752
00:53:37.620 --> 00:53:39.310
B-blood!

753
00:53:42.480 --> 00:53:43.950
Do you have something to say to me?

754
00:53:43.950 --> 00:53:45.100
What?

755
00:53:46.010 --> 00:53:49.470
Oh yes! I have a lot to say.

756
00:53:51.250 --> 00:53:55.560
Firstly, I apologize for making a mistake in the studio yesterday.

757
00:53:55.560 --> 00:53:58.860
But, I'm not here because I want to.

758
00:53:58.860 --> 00:54:03.580
This team needed me so because I came here  suddenly without a choice,

759
00:54:03.580 --> 00:54:07.500
I didn't have time to find out what my role was and why I had to attend the meeting.

760
00:54:07.500 --> 00:54:10.650
So I think I have absolutely no reason to be hearing offensive insults such as

761
00:54:10.650 --> 00:54:14.290
"You're contaminating the oxygen, your eyesight is bad, you're a kindergartner,"

762
00:54:14.290 --> 00:54:17.590
from a Deputy Editor in Chief who has no knowledge about my circumstances!

763
00:54:17.590 --> 00:54:19.480
What do you want to say?

764
00:54:24.210 --> 00:54:25.820
If there isn't anything, never mind.

765
00:54:27.470 --> 00:54:29.780
Deputy Editor inChief!

766
00:54:29.780 --> 00:54:31.920
Deputy Editor in Chief!

767
00:54:31.920 --> 00:54:35.290
Umm... so...

768
00:54:35.290 --> 00:54:40.240
I do apologize for what happened yesterday at the studio, but...

769
00:54:40.240 --> 00:54:44.120
uh... I feel like if I just stay still I'll become rendered an idiot, and...

770
00:54:44.120 --> 00:54:49.880
um... I do feel wronged in some respects, but... uh...

771
00:54:49.880 --> 00:54:51.970
I'm actually in the Management Services Team...

772
00:54:51.970 --> 00:54:53.480
Do you come from abroad?

773
00:54:53.480 --> 00:54:55.920
What? No I don't.

774
00:54:55.920 --> 00:55:01.400
Then why can't you speak without saying "uh" and "umm"?

775
00:55:01.400 --> 00:55:03.840
Do you have a speaking disability?

776
00:55:05.190 --> 00:55:09.130
You should come back after reorganizing what you want to say or you should finish talking within 3 minutes.

777
00:55:09.130 --> 00:55:13.000
I don't like wasting my time with useless things.

778
00:55:13.000 --> 00:55:16.730
I know that you don't like me because of the mistake I made in the studio yesterday.

779
00:55:16.730 --> 00:55:17.990
As long as you know.

780
00:55:17.990 --> 00:55:19.510
What?

781
00:55:20.360 --> 00:55:25.730
No, why do you hate me so much?

782
00:55:25.730 --> 00:55:28.370
Your poor work skills, lacking quality, unprofessional attitude,

783
00:55:28.370 --> 00:55:31.930
and most importantly the fact that the name of somebody like you is Kim Hye Jin.

784
00:55:31.930 --> 00:55:36.960
I feel like it's a name that's too good for you. Whatever the team you are currently in.

785
00:55:36.960 --> 00:55:40.970
If you're lacking in quality then you are not qualified to work and if you don't like this team then leave!

786
00:55:40.970 --> 00:55:44.330
Please! I'll fire you anytime.

787
00:55:51.510 --> 00:55:52.950
<i>Do you have a speaking disability?</i>

788
00:55:52.950 --> 00:55:55.800
<i>I thought you only lacked work skills but it looks like you lack eyesight too.</i>

789
00:55:55.800 --> 00:55:59.720
<i>Just leave! Don't contaminate the oxygen in the office.</i>

790
00:56:02.540 --> 00:56:05.450
<i>That bastard isn't the nice, innocent Ji Seong Joon I knew.</i>

791
00:56:05.450 --> 00:56:07.790
<i>Will your precious memories feed you? Will they give you a salary?</i>

792
00:56:07.790 --> 00:56:12.730
<i>First love, my foot! You're now just a stranger to me with the same name!</i>

793
00:56:14.750 --> 00:56:18.020
<i>If you don't like the team then just leave! I'll fire you anytime.</i>

794
00:56:18.020 --> 00:56:20.330
<i>Fire you. Fire You.</i>

795
00:56:20.330 --> 00:56:23.120
Fire? You're gonna fire me?

796
00:56:23.120 --> 00:56:27.950
I'll never leave this company! Even if I die, there's no way I will allow myself to be fired by you-

797
00:56:29.440 --> 00:56:33.880
<i>He went out and said that he'll be coming back around 2PM.</i>

798
00:56:38.610 --> 00:56:42.930
Move! Move! Move! Move!

799
00:56:42.930 --> 00:56:44.580
What is that? Oh my god!

800
00:56:45.890 --> 00:56:48.470
What is this?

801
00:56:48.470 --> 00:56:51.190
Team Manager, stop!

802
00:56:51.190 --> 00:56:54.690
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!

804
00:57:15.550 --> 00:57:17.070
Did you have a nice meal?

805
00:57:17.070 --> 00:57:20.620
I bet you did. Then I'll see you after 3 months.

806
00:57:26.940 --> 00:57:31.710
She must be having a hard time in the Editing Team.

807
00:57:34.250 --> 00:57:37.040
Since Editor-In-Chief Kim Ra Ra is the younger sister of the Chairman,

808
00:57:37.040 --> 00:57:40.850
this means that the son of Jin Sung company's Chairman Kim Tae Seop is in our team.

809
00:57:40.850 --> 00:57:42.760
The son from this wealthy household that is in construction,

810
00:57:42.760 --> 00:57:45.450
finance, and distribution industry, and even a baseball team

811
00:57:45.450 --> 00:57:48.250
is really here among them?

812
00:57:49.080 --> 00:57:51.610
<i>By any chance, could it be Kim Poong Ho?</i>

813
00:57:51.610 --> 00:57:56.020
<i>Oh, that's making me bummed. No no, it should never be so.</i>

814
00:57:56.730 --> 00:57:59.670
<i>Kim Joon Woo? Is it him?</i>

815
00:57:59.670 --> 00:58:01.890
<i>Yeah! He's always wearing good clothes too!</i>

816
00:58:01.890 --> 00:58:04.430
<i>He gives off a subtle rich vibe!</i>

817
00:58:05.290 --> 00:58:08.110
<i>Apart from those two is there another person with the surname Kim-</i>

818
00:58:08.110 --> 00:58:09.450
Oh my!

819
00:58:09.450 --> 00:58:11.720
Wow, so you actually went out to buy a new set of different clothes.

820
00:58:11.720 --> 00:58:13.210
<i>Could it be... Kim Shin Hyeok?</i>

821
00:58:13.210 --> 00:58:16.970
You're amazing. Bravo.

822
00:58:17.630 --> 00:58:20.520
<i>But he doesn't look anything like a rich kid.</i>

823
00:58:20.520 --> 00:58:23.520
<i>Oh, who could it be? I need to quickly snatch him up </i>

824
00:58:23.520 --> 00:58:25.850
<i>before other girls hear the rumors and pounce on him!</i>

825
00:58:26.910 --> 00:58:28.720
CIAO!

826
00:58:28.720 --> 00:58:30.590
Our cutie cutie patootie Joon.

827
00:58:30.590 --> 00:58:31.450
Yes!

828
00:58:31.450 --> 00:58:33.040
Take my babies.

829
00:58:33.040 --> 00:58:35.050
Grazie.(Thank you)

830
00:58:35.050 --> 00:58:38.040
Oh, I set fire in my shopping.

831
00:58:38.930 --> 00:58:40.830
Oh! My dear!

832
00:58:40.830 --> 00:58:44.130
Oh right. Everybody, please free up your schedules for tonight.

833
00:58:44.130 --> 00:58:47.410
Now that our Deputy Editor in Chief is here we need to have a wild welcoming party!

834
00:58:47.410 --> 00:58:49.240
Very Most-like!

835
00:58:49.240 --> 00:58:51.690
I don't have time, because I have work.

836
00:58:51.690 --> 00:58:53.260
Really? Then tomorrow?

837
00:58:53.260 --> 00:58:55.530
Tomorrow won't work either, since I have something to do.

838
00:58:55.530 --> 00:58:57.070
Is that so? Then how about the day after?

839
00:58:57.070 --> 00:58:59.460
For the time being, I will continue to not be free.

840
00:58:59.460 --> 00:59:05.090
Really? Then when-? Don't be like that, and leave out un poco un poco (a little) of your time-

841
00:59:05.090 --> 00:59:08.140
It's my welcoming party, so under my authority I will count my party as being done already.

842
00:59:08.140 --> 00:59:10.180
I'll take my leave, since I have a meeting to attend.

843
00:59:10.180 --> 00:59:13.400
Deputy Ji! Deputy Ji-!

844
00:59:14.350 --> 00:59:16.700
He must be really busy.

845
00:59:16.700 --> 00:59:19.090
Ah well, it's not like today is the only day.

846
00:59:19.090 --> 00:59:23.010
We can do it next time. In a very Most-like way.

847
00:59:24.290 --> 00:59:30.780
O sole O sole mio sta 'nfronte a te! (The sun, my own sun
It’s in front of you!)

848
00:59:30.780 --> 00:59:34.540
Sta 'nfronte a te!(It’s in front of you!)

849
00:59:34.540 --> 00:59:36.140
Bravo!

850
00:59:37.850 --> 00:59:42.790
Did you see that? Did you see that? He was so arrogant and rude to the Chief Editor just now!

851
00:59:42.790 --> 00:59:44.880
It's not Ji Seong Joon, but it's Crazy Joon, Crazy Joon.

852
00:59:44.880 --> 00:59:47.430
That's just right! Crazy Joon.

853
00:59:47.430 --> 00:59:49.790
Like he's been well off since birth.

854
00:59:49.790 --> 00:59:57.320
All of you say that he's handsome and charming but he's not that handsome.

855
00:59:57.320 --> 01:00:02.300
His personality is weird too! His personality!  It's not even weird it is a failure level!

856
01:00:02.300 --> 01:00:06.390
Is he a scone or chicken breast? Why is a person so dry like that?

857
01:00:06.390 --> 01:00:09.690
Is he Choi Min Soo? What is with that crazy sand-glass?

858
01:00:09.690 --> 01:00:11.470
Don't do it!

859
01:00:14.000 --> 01:00:17.980
- <i> Oh my back hurts! 
 -Hello? Yes! Yes!</i>

860
01:00:17.980 --> 01:00:21.520
No! That, well...

861
01:00:21.520 --> 01:00:23.500
Deputy Chief...

862
01:00:44.670 --> 01:00:49.490
But what was in that envelope for Kim Hye Jin to become so crazy about it?

863
01:00:58.580 --> 01:01:01.050
<i>First just promise me,</i>

864
01:01:01.050 --> 01:01:06.680
<i>you will never let the team members know what I am about to tell you.</i>

865
01:01:09.560 --> 01:01:14.520
<i>Three months from now, Korea's Most will be discontinued.</i>

866
01:01:15.610 --> 01:01:17.890
<i>Mama!- Discontinued? What does that mean?</i>

867
01:01:17.890 --> 01:01:20.860
<i>The New York headquarters have already made the decision.</i>

868
01:01:20.860 --> 01:01:24.360
<i>Three months from now, Most magazine will no longer be produced in Korea,</i>

869
01:01:24.360 --> 01:01:28.890
<i>and the Most Editing Team will be disbanded.</i>

870
01:01:28.890 --> 01:01:32.410
<i>What... are you saying?</i>

871
01:01:32.410 --> 01:01:34.820
<i>But there is a way to stop this.</i>

872
01:01:34.820 --> 01:01:37.740
<i>If we are able to reach the top spot in the industry within the next 3 months, </i>

873
01:01:37.740 --> 01:01:39.620
<i>the decision will be deferred.</i>

874
01:01:39.620 --> 01:01:42.090
<i>That is why I have come to Korea.</i>

875
01:01:42.090 --> 01:01:45.600
<i>Before I arrived, I analyzed the reporters in the team.</i>

876
01:01:45.600 --> 01:01:51.430
<i>I thought that since they are all unique and are skilled editors,</i>

877
01:01:51.430 --> 01:01:53.180
<i>the mission would not be impossible with these members.</i>

878
01:01:53.180 --> 01:01:56.100
<i>I will do whatever I can to push them to their greatest potential.</i>

879
01:01:56.100 --> 01:02:01.140
<i>In order to do that, you have to leave everything from now on up to me.</i>

880
01:02:01.140 --> 01:02:04.210
<i>If a 20-year-old magazine becomes discontinued, </i>

881
01:02:04.230 --> 01:02:09.230
<i>the chance of members of that disbanded team getting hired elsewhere is nil.</i>

882
01:02:09.280 --> 01:02:11.840
<i>And of course, this will mean I will also have nowhere to return to.</i>

883
01:02:11.840 --> 01:02:15.690
Then let's go through that process as planned. I will report to the New York office.

884
01:02:15.690 --> 01:02:17.310
Yes, let's do that.

885
01:02:17.310 --> 01:02:19.880
Did she really give in her resignation letter?

886
01:02:19.880 --> 01:02:21.970
Oh! Manager Min!

887
01:02:24.670 --> 01:02:27.100
Room 701 customer said thank you for repairing the carrier bag.

888
01:02:27.100 --> 01:02:29.290
And sent some snacks to the concierge room.

889
01:02:29.290 --> 01:02:31.420
Understood, thank you.

890
01:02:38.620 --> 01:02:42.600
You know the thing I requested of you earlier?

891
01:02:58.610 --> 01:03:00.320
- Good afternoon.
- Good afternoon.

892
01:03:00.320 --> 01:03:01.870
- Hello! 
 - Hello.

893
01:03:01.870 --> 01:03:03.480
Kim Hye Jin!