"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep3 (English)

2
00:00:34.530 --> 00:00:36.310
<i>Episode 3</i>

3
00:00:41.120 --> 00:00:44.770
Excuse me. You know the favor I asked you about...

4
00:01:01.960 --> 00:01:03.500
Good afternoon.

5
00:01:03.500 --> 00:01:05.420
Hello.

6
00:01:05.420 --> 00:01:07.130
Kim Hye Jin.

7
00:01:07.820 --> 00:01:11.270
What's going on? Why are you here...

8
00:01:12.430 --> 00:01:14.540
It's so good to see you, Seong Joon!

9
00:01:15.600 --> 00:01:17.270
Ah, wait.

10
00:01:19.540 --> 00:01:23.760
How did we meet here? What are you doing here?

11
00:01:24.850 --> 00:01:27.010
I think I should be asking that.

12
00:01:27.010 --> 00:01:28.980
Why are you here when you went to study abroad?

13
00:01:28.980 --> 00:01:31.400
It's Assistant Manager Min's name tag.

14
00:01:32.000 --> 00:01:33.790
Assistant Manager Min!

15
00:01:34.680 --> 00:01:37.380
Let's go somewhere else and talk.

16
00:01:37.380 --> 00:01:39.380
-Assistant Manager Min! 
 -Let's talk outside, yeah?

17
00:01:39.380 --> 00:01:40.800
Wait.

18
00:01:41.350 --> 00:01:45.270
Customer, please move your car.. There's an uproar right now.

19
00:01:45.270 --> 00:01:48.270
Yes, I understand. I apologize. I'll move it right away.

20
00:01:49.880 --> 00:01:51.810
Stay here for a moment.

21
00:01:51.810 --> 00:01:53.630
Okay.

22
00:01:53.630 --> 00:01:55.500
I kept calling you. Didn't you hear me?

23
00:01:55.500 --> 00:01:57.110
You dropped this.

24
00:01:57.110 --> 00:01:59.590
What am I going to do?

25
00:01:59.590 --> 00:02:02.320
Oh my head...

26
00:02:11.520 --> 00:02:13.860
As you know,

27
00:02:13.860 --> 00:02:16.220
I did go to study abroad.

28
00:02:16.220 --> 00:02:19.800
Yeah, you did. You even sent me a picture you took in London.

29
00:02:19.800 --> 00:02:24.420
Then, why do you think I'm here?

30
00:02:31.810 --> 00:02:35.490
I did go. I went, but...

31
00:02:36.520 --> 00:02:37.940
Yeah.

32
00:02:37.940 --> 00:02:40.710
I got a call from Korea not too long afterwards.

33
00:02:40.710 --> 00:02:44.620
I got a chance to work at this hotel, and I got ambitious.

34
00:02:44.620 --> 00:02:49.000
So, I just rushed to return.

35
00:02:49.000 --> 00:02:53.120
I'm not even a public figure, but I'm doing all sorts of things.

36
00:03:08.390 --> 00:03:12.280
Hey, then you should have called to say you came.

37
00:03:12.280 --> 00:03:16.480
I almost left even when I saw you earlier because I thought you were still in London.

38
00:03:16.480 --> 00:03:18.900
I first thought that I mistook what I saw.

39
00:03:20.670 --> 00:03:24.030
See? I just got goosebumps.

40
00:03:24.030 --> 00:03:26.710
As a matter of fact, I was going to call you today.

41
00:03:26.710 --> 00:03:29.900
But how did we meet each other here like this, huh?!

42
00:03:29.900 --> 00:03:33.910
Anyway, that's good. I was sad when we parted ways like that.

43
00:03:33.910 --> 00:03:38.350
But it's so unexpected. I never imagined you would become a hotelier.

44
00:03:38.350 --> 00:03:42.690
I also didn't ever think you would become a Deputy Editor in Chief.

45
00:03:43.800 --> 00:03:46.750
How did you know I'm a  Deputy Editor in Chief?

46
00:03:46.750 --> 00:03:47.970
Huh?

47
00:03:48.570 --> 00:03:51.010
You know...

48
00:03:51.010 --> 00:03:55.330
You told me when we met the other day!

49
00:03:56.650 --> 00:03:58.140
I told you something like that?

50
00:03:58.140 --> 00:03:59.960
I'm telling you, you did.

51
00:04:03.480 --> 00:04:06.350
Anyway, it's good to see you again.

52
00:04:06.350 --> 00:04:07.290
That's what I'm saying.

53
00:04:07.290 --> 00:04:10.240
You know that Jin-sung Magazine building after passing the intersection?

54
00:04:10.240 --> 00:04:14.420
That building and this hotel are near each other, so we can see each other often.

55
00:04:23.880 --> 00:04:26.700
<i> Landlady </i>

56
00:04:26.700 --> 00:04:29.400
Whose is it? Answer your phone already.

57
00:04:34.900 --> 00:04:36.920
-Yes, it's Kim Shin Hyeok... 
 -<i>Hey!</i>
 -Oh my...

58
00:04:36.920 --> 00:04:39.970
What am I going to do? This is a disaster! Do you know who I just met?

59
00:04:39.970 --> 00:04:41.640
Oh god...

60
00:04:41.640 --> 00:04:43.720
You're going to be surprised and flip out when you hear...

61
00:04:43.720 --> 00:04:49.000
<i>The one who is supposed to be surprised and flip out is not here at the moment.</i>

62
00:04:50.230 --> 00:04:52.450
-Who are you?
 -Kim Shin Hyeok.

63
00:04:52.450 --> 00:04:53.400
Excuse me?

64
00:04:53.400 --> 00:04:55.690
Well if it's a very interesting story, you could tell me

65
00:04:55.690 --> 00:04:58.460
but I have no intention to relay the message. So what would you like to do?

66
00:04:58.460 --> 00:05:01.180
What is he saying?

67
00:05:01.180 --> 00:05:04.780
No, it's fine. I'll call her back later.

68
00:05:06.170 --> 00:05:10.610
What the heck. Did she hand in the resignation letter or not?

69
00:05:11.840 --> 00:05:15.340
Dang it, I need to hurry up and have an emergency meeting.

70
00:05:22.000 --> 00:05:24.010
Hey! Why are you so late?

71
00:05:24.010 --> 00:05:25.810
And why didn't you answer your phone?

72
00:05:25.810 --> 00:05:27.900
Didn't some man tell you that I called earlier?

73
00:05:27.900 --> 00:05:29.690
No, that's not the important part.

74
00:05:29.690 --> 00:05:33.130
Do you know what happened to me at the hotel earlier? Ugh, what is this crap...

75
00:05:33.130 --> 00:05:35.780
Don't be surprised. Earlier at the hotel, I...

76
00:05:35.780 --> 00:05:38.780
-Bastard! 
-I met this bastard...

77
00:05:38.780 --> 00:05:40.290
Huh?

78
00:05:40.290 --> 00:05:43.640
I'm never going to quit my job!

79
00:05:43.640 --> 00:05:45.180
What is she saying?

80
00:05:45.180 --> 00:05:48.090
Basta... What?

81
00:05:48.090 --> 00:05:50.180
You didn't hand in your resignation letter? You said you're going to quit today.

82
00:05:50.180 --> 00:05:54.290
Why should I? Why would I quit? I'm going to change! Just watch.

83
00:05:54.290 --> 00:05:56.500
Then did you not quit your job?

84
00:05:56.500 --> 00:05:59.270
Anyway, I agree to not quit.

85
00:05:59.270 --> 00:06:01.970
But why all of a sudden? And what's with the bastard?

86
00:06:01.970 --> 00:06:04.790
Ji Seong Joon, this bastard!

87
00:06:04.790 --> 00:06:06.640
Then that bastard is Ji Seong Joon?

88
00:06:06.640 --> 00:06:10.620
No no. You were talking about Ji Seong Joon?

89
00:06:10.620 --> 00:06:14.200
What is this... Even in the morning, you were talking about how you two have a special connection.

90
00:06:14.200 --> 00:06:16.260
Why did he become a bastard all of a sudden?

91
00:06:16.260 --> 00:06:18.060
Do you know what he said to me?

92
00:06:18.060 --> 00:06:19.830
Well, that bastard said-

93
00:06:25.120 --> 00:06:28.030
That's what he said! That doglike bastard!

94
00:06:28.030 --> 00:06:29.810
No way.

95
00:06:29.810 --> 00:06:32.220
He's a really gentle and warm-hearted style.

96
00:06:32.220 --> 00:06:35.000
My conclusion is that he's a psychopath. He's always indecisive and has multiple personalities.

97
00:06:35.000 --> 00:06:38.290
First Love? Bullshit! Give it to the dogs!

98
00:06:39.410 --> 00:06:42.320
What is going on over here?

99
00:06:42.320 --> 00:06:46.310
Now that I think about it, you lying about studying abroad was God's plan.

100
00:06:46.310 --> 00:06:49.810
There's no way he'll find out, but if I handed in a resignation letter because I was scared and dumb,

101
00:06:49.810 --> 00:06:52.240
I would have regretted it so much.

102
00:06:52.240 --> 00:06:53.540
No, that's not it...

103
00:06:53.540 --> 00:06:57.200
His temper is like the devil and the way he talks is insane.

104
00:06:57.200 --> 00:07:01.000
Why do you think he got the nickname 'Insane Joon' in the first day?

105
00:07:01.000 --> 00:07:05.770
-No, wait. 
 -There was a purpose to his trying to find me.

106
00:07:05.770 --> 00:07:07.400
<i>He might have a reason to visit Korea,</i>

107
00:07:07.400 --> 00:07:11.720
He didn't have a girlfriend just at that time. Should I meet one of the prettiest girl from my school and try to pick her up?

108
00:07:11.720 --> 00:07:13.570
That's exactly it!

109
00:07:13.570 --> 00:07:15.230
I heard that a lot somewhere before.

110
00:07:15.230 --> 00:07:19.270
Now we're completely over. I'm not going to think about someone like him and just focus on work.

111
00:07:19.270 --> 00:07:21.770
So don't ever talk about him in front of me!

112
00:07:21.770 --> 00:07:23.600
So unlucky.

113
00:07:27.830 --> 00:07:30.520
How did the situation take a turn like that?

114
00:07:30.520 --> 00:07:33.810
Then should I tell her about meeting Ji Seong Joon earlier or not?

115
00:07:33.810 --> 00:07:37.650
Oh, right. Did you say something happened to you at the hotel earlier?

116
00:07:37.650 --> 00:07:38.440
What?

117
00:07:38.440 --> 00:07:41.710
What is it? You said I'd be surprised.

118
00:07:42.440 --> 00:07:43.990
I did?

119
00:07:44.800 --> 00:07:48.420
Oh my, do I have dementia? Why can't I remember?

120
00:07:48.420 --> 00:07:49.990
You drink way too much these days.

121
00:07:49.990 --> 00:07:51.850
Come out. Since I'm feeling a little down,

122
00:07:51.850 --> 00:07:53.970
let's have beer today for the last time.

123
00:07:53.970 --> 00:07:55.790
Okay...

124
00:07:58.140 --> 00:08:02.160
Yeah. She's determined to continue going to work, so

125
00:08:02.160 --> 00:08:05.470
she'll just worry if I tell her.

126
00:08:05.470 --> 00:08:08.360
I'll just solve this issue cleanly.

127
00:08:48.410 --> 00:08:51.830
Americano Ristretto 3 shot is ready.

128
00:08:55.660 --> 00:08:59.280
Your Americano Ristretto 3 shot is ready.

129
00:09:01.600 --> 00:09:03.090
Customer?

130
00:09:04.070 --> 00:09:05.230
Customer?

131
00:09:06.060 --> 00:09:08.030
Yes? Your coffee is ready.

132
00:09:08.030 --> 00:09:10.120
Oh, thank you.

133
00:09:19.300 --> 00:09:22.260
Omo, what's up with him?

134
00:09:45.640 --> 00:09:47.920
Oh? It's "go".

135
00:09:55.340 --> 00:09:57.270
<i>Hey, it's "go". </i>

136
00:09:57.270 --> 00:10:00.330
<i>Why do you call the green light "go"?</i>

137
00:10:00.330 --> 00:10:02.100
<i>I call it "go" because it is "go".</i>

138
00:10:02.100 --> 00:10:03.370
<i>Then what about the red light?</i>

139
00:10:03.370 --> 00:10:04.580
<i>Red light?</i>

140
00:10:04.580 --> 00:10:06.970
<i>Red light is red light.</i>

141
00:10:06.970 --> 00:10:08.930
<i>But, it's a little weird.</i>

142
00:10:08.930 --> 00:10:10.940
<i>All our family say that.</i>

143
00:10:10.940 --> 00:10:14.050
<i>But after hearing what you said, it is a little weird.</i>

144
00:10:18.790 --> 00:10:21.090
Yeah, let's just think about the monthly pay. Monthly salary.

145
00:10:21.090 --> 00:10:22.280
Monthly salary. Monthly salary.

146
00:10:22.280 --> 00:10:23.940
Hey!

147
00:10:23.940 --> 00:10:26.520
Good morning! You want a bite?

148
00:10:26.520 --> 00:10:27.320
No thanks.

149
00:10:27.320 --> 00:10:30.410
Why? Just one bite! Just one!

150
00:10:30.410 --> 00:10:33.770
I'll finish if you just take one bite!

151
00:10:44.710 --> 00:10:45.520
<i> Seong Joon </i>

152
00:10:45.520 --> 00:10:48.480
What do I do? It's Ji Seong Joon, Ji Seong Joon.

153
00:10:51.920 --> 00:10:53.440
Hey, Seong Joon.

154
00:10:53.440 --> 00:10:55.580
Hey Hye Jin, where are you now?

155
00:10:55.580 --> 00:10:59.300
I'm at... home, why?

156
00:10:59.300 --> 00:11:01.720
Oh, I just wanted to ask if you were getting ready for work.

157
00:11:01.720 --> 00:11:02.970
<i>No, I'm not.</i>

158
00:11:04.240 --> 00:11:07.280
But why are you suddenly asking?

159
00:11:07.280 --> 00:11:10.600
It's nothing much, but you remember long time ago when you crossed the crosswalk-

160
00:11:11.320 --> 00:11:12.760
Oh, nevermind.

161
00:11:12.760 --> 00:11:16.480
Get ready for work. It will be better to talk to you later. I'll call again.

162
00:11:16.480 --> 00:11:18.440
Wait, Seong Joon.

163
00:11:19.200 --> 00:11:20.670
Yes?

164
00:11:20.670 --> 00:11:25.120
When do you have time? I have something to tell you.

165
00:11:26.260 --> 00:11:28.280
Let's meet.

166
00:11:29.100 --> 00:11:33.000
Sunbaenim~ Have a coffee.

167
00:11:33.000 --> 00:11:34.300
I don't drink coffee. Can't you see me drinking my medicine?

168
00:11:34.300 --> 00:11:40.480
This is full of love. Fighting!

169
00:11:41.880 --> 00:11:42.740
I said I'm not drinking it!

170
00:11:42.740 --> 00:11:46.860
Joon Woo! Joon Woo! Here is your morning coffee.

171
00:11:46.860 --> 00:11:49.340
- Thank you.
 - You must be tired.

172
00:11:50.480 --> 00:11:51.400
Hello.

173
00:11:51.400 --> 00:11:54.070
Feature Editor, good morning. Have a morning coffee.

174
00:11:54.070 --> 00:11:57.320
I don't have money. If you want to borrow money, go borrow it from somewhere else.

175
00:11:57.320 --> 00:11:59.600
You're good at joking, Feature Editor.

176
00:11:59.600 --> 00:12:02.560
You're a mischievous man.

177
00:12:02.560 --> 00:12:04.820
What's wrong with her?

178
00:12:05.520 --> 00:12:08.020
Did she put something in here?

179
00:12:08.020 --> 00:12:10.780
Jackson, do you want to drink?

180
00:12:11.740 --> 00:12:15.160
Seol, I want coffee too. I'm so sleepy.

181
00:12:15.160 --> 00:12:19.440
Go take a run around. They said that breathing in fresh air is the best way to keep you awake.

182
00:12:21.560 --> 00:12:23.860
Omo. Omo, Omo! What is she?

183
00:12:23.860 --> 00:12:27.260
How come she tells me to run around when I'm her senior?

184
00:12:28.160 --> 00:12:29.080
Good morning.

185
00:12:29.080 --> 00:12:31.880
-Good morning. 
 -You here?

186
00:12:34.480 --> 00:12:36.360
<i>-Here came Crazy Joon.</i>

187
00:12:36.360 --> 00:12:39.120
<i>It looks like he will be firing his evil tongue today - _ - </i>

188
00:12:39.120 --> 00:12:42.360
<i>I think he'll live long life with getting full of curses LOL</i>

189
00:12:42.360 --> 00:12:45.060
<i>We're holding a meeting in 10 minutes. </i>

190
00:12:49.420 --> 00:12:54.760
3 month is quick. Even if you're hung upside down, the Editing Team will still be running.

191
00:12:54.760 --> 00:12:57.770
I'm not going to be scared like a fool. I was an ace in the Management Services as well.

192
00:12:57.770 --> 00:13:01.740
I will show you properly that I am a smart person.

193
00:13:09.740 --> 00:13:13.660
<i>For our next issue, I'm thinking of writing about 'grooming men' and cosmeceutical brands.</i>

194
00:13:13.660 --> 00:13:15.140
What? Cos- what cal?

195
00:13:15.140 --> 00:13:20.180
These days, there are many man who are interested in fashion and beauty and so, 'grooming men' are increasing.

196
00:13:20.180 --> 00:13:22.120
<i>So, for 'grooming men',</i>

197
00:13:22.120 --> 00:13:23.210
Is it an universe here?

198
00:13:23.210 --> 00:13:26.680
Everyone is talking in alien language, right? I can't understand a single thing.

199
00:13:26.680 --> 00:13:28.320
It's not a topic that we have not handled.

200
00:13:28.320 --> 00:13:33.280
So, let's talk about this later after approaching in new ways, not just listing a whole bunch of products.

201
00:13:33.280 --> 00:13:35.300
Okay. Fashion Team?

202
00:13:36.060 --> 00:13:39.780
I'm thinking of writing about representative trends over each period of times and make connection with clothing on films.

203
00:13:39.780 --> 00:13:42.880
Like, Garconne look that represented Europe's fashion during 1920s,

204
00:13:42.880 --> 00:13:46.190
What -con? Who is that?

205
00:13:46.190 --> 00:13:48.000
or the military look in the '40s.

206
00:13:48.000 --> 00:13:52.440
Separate them by the different time period and to make it easy and fun to approach,

207
00:13:52.440 --> 00:13:56.280
I'm thinking of putting out the scenes from the films with fashion info.

208
00:13:56.280 --> 00:14:01.920
So I prepared the different era fashions in movies into a video clip. Hye Jin?

209
00:14:01.920 --> 00:14:03.220
Hye Jin, can you turn on the screen?

210
00:14:03.220 --> 00:14:05.720
Ugh, what is the scree-?

211
00:14:06.500 --> 00:14:10.100
Oh...the screen?

213
00:14:23.740 --> 00:14:26.300
Why is this not working.

214
00:14:27.200 --> 00:14:30.860
H-He- Hye Jin!

215
00:14:35.320 --> 00:14:37.320
I'm sorry.

216
00:14:43.940 --> 00:14:45.720
Ommaya.

217
00:14:50.200 --> 00:14:53.840
H-H-Hye Jin, the projector screen remote control.

218
00:14:53.840 --> 00:14:55.020
I'm Sorry.

219
00:14:55.020 --> 00:14:59.900
I think I told you that I hate wasting my time in useless things.

220
00:15:04.910 --> 00:15:09.440
Let's develop the item we introduced today and talk about it in the next meeting.

221
00:15:09.440 --> 00:15:13.460
Oh yeah, who is taking the minutes?

222
00:15:14.440 --> 00:15:16.460
Me.

223
00:15:21.000 --> 00:15:22.540
Bring it to me as soon as it is organized.

224
00:15:22.540 --> 00:15:23.660
Yes.

225
00:15:23.660 --> 00:15:27.060
You've worked hard.

226
00:15:27.060 --> 00:15:30.380
Hye Jin, you were funny today.

227
00:15:34.710 --> 00:15:37.780
Oh, so why, why.

228
00:15:39.260 --> 00:15:39.980
Look here.

229
00:15:39.980 --> 00:15:41.990
Yes, Deputy Editor in Chief!

230
00:15:43.560 --> 00:15:46.800
You were tricked! You were tricked!

231
00:15:46.800 --> 00:15:49.900
But, do you have a Deputy-Editor-in-Chief-phobia or something?

232
00:15:49.900 --> 00:15:52.300
Wh-why would I have those things?

233
00:15:52.300 --> 00:15:55.260
I mean it's so weird! You are usually good at talking and working,

234
00:15:55.260 --> 00:15:58.520
but whenever you see the Deputy Editor in Chief, you are very nervous and hurry-scurry.

235
00:15:58.520 --> 00:15:59.940
What's wrong?

236
00:15:59.940 --> 00:16:04.780
You're acting like a person who would get in big trouble getting caught.

237
00:16:04.780 --> 00:16:07.640
Ha! What a nonsense!

238
00:16:07.640 --> 00:16:11.860
What do you mean get caught! So funny! Ha!

239
00:16:13.520 --> 00:16:17.580
Ha! He's talking nonsense! Ha! What a nonsense!

240
00:16:17.580 --> 00:16:21.300
He's so funny! Wow! That's really nonsense! Really!

241
00:16:21.300 --> 00:16:23.480
<i>She's definitely not normal.</i>

242
00:16:28.140 --> 00:16:30.940
What's this.

243
00:16:34.340 --> 00:16:35.720
Excuse me-

244
00:16:41.400 --> 00:16:44.120
Excuse me, you're the Beauty Team Assistant, right?

245
00:16:44.120 --> 00:16:45.840
What if you are right?

246
00:16:45.840 --> 00:16:48.420
What was the cosmos- something  that we talked about during the meeting?

247
00:16:48.420 --> 00:16:51.420
- I have to write the meeting record-
- I'm busy right now.

248
00:16:53.470 --> 00:16:56.660
Sunbae! I have something to ask you.

249
00:16:56.660 --> 00:17:00.100
Can you ask me later? I'm so tired.

250
00:17:01.140 --> 00:17:01.740
Director Cha!

251
00:17:01.740 --> 00:17:04.180
Oh hey! Glad I ran into you. Can you translate these data quickly?

252
00:17:04.180 --> 00:17:08.300
What was the "ga loo seong" mentioned during the meeting?

253
00:17:08.300 --> 00:17:11.080
Ah yes, yes I'm coming now.

254
00:17:25.060 --> 00:17:26.920
Hey you, management.

255
00:17:27.740 --> 00:17:29.340
Are you sent from above?

256
00:17:29.340 --> 00:17:30.160
Excuse me?

257
00:17:30.160 --> 00:17:32.760
Did you come in here with a backer?

258
00:17:33.500 --> 00:17:38.040
I came in here formally by taking a test. Fairly through my ability.

259
00:17:38.040 --> 00:17:39.820
Then, do you work for two jobs?

260
00:17:39.820 --> 00:17:43.540
Two job? No, I don't. I work for one job.

261
00:17:43.540 --> 00:17:47.280
That's not it either, why exactly

262
00:17:47.280 --> 00:17:49.540
are you here?

263
00:17:50.640 --> 00:17:51.960
In this magazine company.

264
00:17:51.960 --> 00:17:55.860
On top of that, you are in the Editing Team but you don't know these basic terminologies?

265
00:17:55.860 --> 00:17:58.860
I was transferred to here from Management Services in a sudden,

266
00:17:58.860 --> 00:18:01.540
so I haven't learnt these professional terminologies yet.

267
00:18:01.540 --> 00:18:04.060
So you're saying I should let you off at suitable times?

268
00:18:04.060 --> 00:18:07.560
So, you're fine with just kill your time here and get your pay?

269
00:18:07.560 --> 00:18:10.740
No, that's not what I mean.

270
00:18:11.840 --> 00:18:14.940
The work here is very different from the work in the Management Services.

271
00:18:14.940 --> 00:18:16.860
Everyone is so busy, so there is no one to teach-

272
00:18:16.860 --> 00:18:21.820
This place is not a place where you learn from someone. You have to do it yourself.

273
00:18:21.820 --> 00:18:27.300
I don't think it is my business to know where you came from. I only work with pros.

274
00:18:27.300 --> 00:18:29.910
If you keep acting like you lack in academic ability,

275
00:18:29.910 --> 00:18:35.420
I am telling you right now that I can make you go out with my authority.

276
00:18:35.420 --> 00:18:41.720
And I don't care about your computer utilizing skills, so just organize the record correctly.

277
00:18:41.720 --> 00:18:45.140
Don't just decorate the meeting record.

278
00:18:48.010 --> 00:18:48.640
But-

279
00:18:48.640 --> 00:18:50.460
It will be good to hold on to your senses, because

280
00:18:50.460 --> 00:18:54.060
when I said that I will fire you anytime is not a statement I said because I was bored.

281
00:18:54.060 --> 00:18:55.820
You are dismissed.

282
00:18:58.300 --> 00:18:59.700
Hey, Deputy Editor in Chief.

283
00:18:59.700 --> 00:19:05.380
How many times do I have to tell you that I hate wasting my time in useless things?

284
00:19:13.690 --> 00:19:17.260
Who suggested to bring that kind of person in here?

285
00:19:29.600 --> 00:19:33.820
Oh, Hye Jin, Hye Jin! Please help with working on appropriate goods.

286
00:19:33.820 --> 00:19:35.800
Appropriate goods?

287
00:19:40.600 --> 00:19:42.420
What is all this?

288
00:19:42.420 --> 00:19:47.000
What do you mean, all this? I'm separating them to send them back, since we're done using them.

289
00:19:47.000 --> 00:19:49.640
Ah, my back!

290
00:19:49.640 --> 00:19:51.520
Why don't you come sit here and help me out?

291
00:19:51.520 --> 00:19:52.380
Oh yes.

292
00:19:52.380 --> 00:19:55.420
For now, separate them by brands and then we're going to put them together by locations,

293
00:19:55.420 --> 00:19:57.520
so categorize them by brands.

294
00:19:57.520 --> 00:20:01.160
Okay. Brand categorization.

295
00:20:03.020 --> 00:20:05.560
This is...

296
00:20:05.560 --> 00:20:10.900
Sh..Shoo eh...

297
00:20:14.720 --> 00:20:16.900
This is...umm...

298
00:20:16.900 --> 00:20:20.100
Ba...no B..BO...

299
00:20:20.100 --> 00:20:21.440
Do you have dyslexia?

300
00:20:21.440 --> 00:20:25.100
Huh? No...it's my first time seeing these.

301
00:20:25.100 --> 00:20:30.180
Oh my gosh! It's your first time seeing these brands?

302
00:20:30.180 --> 00:20:31.760
Don't you buy any cosmetics?

303
00:20:31.760 --> 00:20:33.800
I do buy them... in the market.

304
00:20:33.800 --> 00:20:35.600
Oh my god.

305
00:20:36.750 --> 00:20:38.480
Hand me that brush over there.

306
00:20:38.480 --> 00:20:40.300
Brush?

307
00:20:41.120 --> 00:20:43.660
Which one?

308
00:20:43.660 --> 00:20:47.150
Possibly, you don't know what a brush is?

309
00:20:47.150 --> 00:20:49.300
Do you know CC cream?

310
00:20:49.300 --> 00:20:53.060
What about blush? And primer?

311
00:20:53.060 --> 00:20:54.800
You really don't know.

312
00:20:54.800 --> 00:20:57.580
Is your dad like a snake hunter or a ginseng digger?

313
00:20:57.580 --> 00:21:00.100
No, my dad runs a printing company.

314
00:21:00.100 --> 00:21:03.000
Well, you aren't even from the mountains.

315
00:21:03.000 --> 00:21:07.420
How can a girl not even know such basic things about beauty?

316
00:21:07.420 --> 00:21:09.360
Ah, jeez.

317
00:21:16.160 --> 00:21:18.680
Why now, of all times!

318
00:21:18.680 --> 00:21:22.240
If we need to, we can mix and match like this and-

319
00:21:22.240 --> 00:21:25.760
Hye Jin! Can you bring that BK Corduroy Blouson?

320
00:21:25.760 --> 00:21:27.490
What?

321
00:21:29.460 --> 00:21:31.320
Yes.

322
00:21:31.320 --> 00:21:33.430
What is BK? Blue type?

323
00:21:33.430 --> 00:21:35.760
“Blue type”- Is it something blue then?

324
00:21:35.760 --> 00:21:40.500
No, not there. The third one on the right.

325
00:21:40.500 --> 00:21:42.780
That is left, the hand you use while eating, right hand-

326
00:21:42.780 --> 00:21:44.060
Move!

328
00:21:58.120 --> 00:22:00.930
As expected, I don't fit in.

329
00:22:03.610 --> 00:22:05.660
Oh, yeah!

330
00:22:08.700 --> 00:22:10.650
You cracked it well!

331
00:22:10.650 --> 00:22:14.080
Were you destroying your brain cells because you have too many?

332
00:22:14.080 --> 00:22:16.670
But you don't seem to be a genius.

333
00:22:16.670 --> 00:22:18.870
You want a piece?

334
00:22:24.940 --> 00:22:26.340
Huh?

335
00:22:28.820 --> 00:22:31.240
Seems like she's really annoyed with someone.

336
00:22:31.240 --> 00:22:33.120
Who is it?

337
00:22:40.450 --> 00:22:45.070
If you have any work, give it to me. You know how I'm very good with getting the job done, right?

338
00:22:45.750 --> 00:22:50.420
How about having an office dinner after our Management Team has finished work? Office dinner!

339
00:22:50.420 --> 00:22:53.830
Office dinner! Office dinner! Office dinner! Office dinner!

340
00:22:53.830 --> 00:22:56.730
- What's wrong with her? 
 - Right? So excited.

341
00:22:56.730 --> 00:23:00.010
My appetite... is gone.

342
00:23:00.010 --> 00:23:02.650
Office dinner! Office dinner!

343
00:23:14.160 --> 00:23:18.950
Get yourself together. Three months are over in no time. Hurry and go in.

344
00:23:18.950 --> 00:23:21.240
Team Manager, you can't forget me, alright?

345
00:23:21.240 --> 00:23:23.370
You absolutely have to come get me after three months.

346
00:23:23.370 --> 00:23:25.920
You have to. You have to!

347
00:23:30.410 --> 00:23:36.470
When I was young, when our cow was taken to the slaughterhouse, it had the exact same expression as hers.

348
00:23:38.910 --> 00:23:42.930
Over there, over there!
- Where? Okay!

349
00:23:46.800 --> 00:23:50.070
Here, here!

350
00:23:50.070 --> 00:23:52.550
Deliver it?

351
00:24:06.260 --> 00:24:08.930
- Here you go.
- Thanks.

352
00:24:14.860 --> 00:24:15.830
Jackson...

353
00:24:15.830 --> 00:24:17.830
Thank you.

354
00:24:19.710 --> 00:24:20.690
Hye Jin!

355
00:24:20.690 --> 00:24:23.250
- Yes?
- This too.

356
00:24:23.250 --> 00:24:25.200
Hye Jin!

357
00:24:26.280 --> 00:24:28.910
- Yes.
- Noona Hye Jin!

358
00:24:33.130 --> 00:24:37.520
<i>This is Mok-dong station, subway line no.5, across from Hongik General Hospital.</i>

359
00:24:49.780 --> 00:24:53.220
Oh, Grandmother. Go ahead and sit here.

360
00:24:54.930 --> 00:24:59.010
Driver, please wait one moment. The grandmother's sitting down.

361
00:25:00.160 --> 00:25:04.320
Okay, let's get going! Let's go!

362
00:25:09.460 --> 00:25:11.950
Oh, hey. Ha Ri.

363
00:25:13.060 --> 00:25:14.320
I said I'm sorry!

364
00:25:14.320 --> 00:25:18.410
You're really not going to see me, just because of that small mistake I made that one time?

365
00:25:18.410 --> 00:25:20.720
A small mistake one time?

366
00:25:20.720 --> 00:25:22.690
That's so pathetic.

367
00:25:22.690 --> 00:25:24.740
You still haven't gotten yourself together, have you?

368
00:25:24.740 --> 00:25:25.910
Should I make you come to your sense again?

369
00:25:25.910 --> 00:25:28.530
Hey, hey, hey, seriously...

370
00:25:28.530 --> 00:25:30.630
No, wait... Ha Ri!

371
00:25:30.630 --> 00:25:34.150
Min Ha Ri! I'll do better!

372
00:25:37.330 --> 00:25:40.150
Just by the look of it, you must have messed up pretty badly.

373
00:25:40.150 --> 00:25:42.150
Ah, you scared me.

374
00:25:42.150 --> 00:25:45.570
Ahjussi, you've wronged my unni, haven't you?

375
00:25:45.570 --> 00:25:49.020
Unnie? Then, you're Ha Ri's younger sister?

376
00:25:49.020 --> 00:25:52.850
You can't tell just by seeing how pretty I am?

377
00:25:52.850 --> 00:25:57.820
Well... should I give you a tip on how to make my unni feel better?

378
00:25:57.820 --> 00:25:59.350
I'd be grateful.

379
00:25:59.350 --> 00:26:04.990
Then let's go to that cafe and talk slowly while having strawberry smoothie and cheese cake.

380
00:26:06.020 --> 00:26:07.800
Strawberry smoothie? You're kidding me.

381
00:26:07.800 --> 00:26:10.120
Hurry and go. She's a con artist.

382
00:26:10.120 --> 00:26:11.710
I said it hurts!

383
00:26:11.710 --> 00:26:13.560
Hey, hey, hey!

384
00:26:13.560 --> 00:26:15.150
She's not Ha Ri's sister, so hurry and leave.

385
00:26:15.150 --> 00:26:17.050
- You got it?
- Hurry up and let go!

386
00:26:17.050 --> 00:26:18.880
You're not her sister?

387
00:26:18.880 --> 00:26:20.680
Let go of me!

388
00:26:20.680 --> 00:26:22.970
It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!

389
00:26:22.970 --> 00:26:26.780
Hey! I told you not to come whenever you want!

390
00:26:26.780 --> 00:26:30.510
Let go of me. I didn't come to see you. I came to see Unni Ha Ri!

391
00:26:30.510 --> 00:26:32.720
Ah, you, seriously.

392
00:26:32.720 --> 00:26:35.440
If you dare to use those men who follow around Ha Ri, again,

393
00:26:35.440 --> 00:26:37.240
I'm going to throw you off!

394
00:26:37.240 --> 00:26:40.530
How could you come to our house like this? Go, quickly!

395
00:26:40.530 --> 00:26:44.440
You are so ugly that I feel disgusted!

396
00:26:44.440 --> 00:26:47.640
What did you just say?!

397
00:26:50.370 --> 00:26:54.160
I said that your ugliness disgusts me!

398
00:26:54.160 --> 00:26:56.240
Kim Hye Rin! If I see you next time-!

399
00:26:57.320 --> 00:27:00.050
Is that my sister or an enemy?

400
00:27:02.200 --> 00:27:04.410
Ah, my leg.

401
00:27:08.980 --> 00:27:11.050
Ommaya!

402
00:27:11.050 --> 00:27:14.810
Hey, what are you doing there?

403
00:27:17.800 --> 00:27:20.920
Hey. Why are you laying there?

404
00:27:20.920 --> 00:27:22.920
Go in and sleep.

405
00:27:22.920 --> 00:27:30.220
Hari, do you know that BK Corduroy Blouson or thingy, something like that?

406
00:27:30.220 --> 00:27:32.900
Yeah, I bought one last week.

407
00:27:32.900 --> 00:27:37.350
What? Then you know what BK Corduroy Blouson, too?

408
00:27:38.820 --> 00:27:44.690
From when did black corduroy jacket started to be called in this alien words, BK Corduroy Blouson?

409
00:27:44.690 --> 00:27:47.290
Cos-me-ceu-ti-cal? Garçon look?

410
00:27:47.290 --> 00:27:50.670
If admirable King Sejong the Great knew about this, he would grip the back of his neck.

411
00:27:50.670 --> 00:27:53.860
Why do we use foreign languages when we have our beautiful language?

412
00:27:53.860 --> 00:27:57.470
It's still the same clothes and cosmetics stuff.

413
00:27:58.520 --> 00:28:02.310
All of that is just showing off. Showing off.

414
00:28:02.310 --> 00:28:05.920
I should've known what I'm up to before I said I'll show him my ability

415
00:28:05.920 --> 00:28:08.650
I said I was going to show him my skills, and I broke the promise.

416
00:28:08.650 --> 00:28:11.540
I was such an ace back in Management Team.

417
00:28:11.540 --> 00:28:13.710
You were wrong, so what.

418
00:28:13.710 --> 00:28:15.500
What?

419
00:28:15.500 --> 00:28:19.410
Why do you think they are showing off? Those are the technical terms that are used in that industry.

420
00:28:19.410 --> 00:28:22.450
Then even medical terms, and words used in hotel,

421
00:28:22.450 --> 00:28:25.520
is that also all showing off in your eyes? No, it's not.

422
00:28:25.520 --> 00:28:30.420
That attitude of saying fashion and beauty isn't important and looking down by saying it's all just a show off.

423
00:28:30.420 --> 00:28:31.970
Isn't that you?

424
00:28:31.970 --> 00:28:37.500
Isn't it natural for a superior to scold an employee when they don't even know common sense?

425
00:28:37.500 --> 00:28:39.830
Hey, Min Ha Ri, whose side are you on?

426
00:28:39.830 --> 00:28:42.800
I also want to do well. I want to do well but,

427
00:28:42.800 --> 00:28:45.490
it's because I'm seeing and hearing everything for the first time.

428
00:28:45.490 --> 00:28:49.020
So? Have you made an effort?

429
00:28:49.020 --> 00:28:51.920
You were just going around, only thinking about Ji Seong Joon.

430
00:28:51.920 --> 00:28:57.170
After you got into the Editing Team, have you looked up their magazines and read them?

431
00:28:57.170 --> 00:29:00.920
So just calling it showing off or whatever,

432
00:29:00.920 --> 00:29:03.820
I don't really think that it's right.

433
00:29:03.820 --> 00:29:05.830
Hey, you...

434
00:29:06.730 --> 00:29:09.170
I'm going to bed first.

435
00:29:16.680 --> 00:29:21.720
Bad woman. Why can't she just be on my side?

436
00:29:21.720 --> 00:29:26.600
<i>That attitude of saying fashion and beauty isn't important and looking down by saying it's all just a show off.</i>

437
00:29:26.600 --> 00:29:27.670
<i> Isn't that you? </i>

438
00:29:27.670 --> 00:29:29.600
<i> Have you made an effort?</i>

439
00:29:32.570 --> 00:29:38.180
<i> After you got into the Editing Team, have you looked up their magazines and read them? </i>

440
00:30:02.520 --> 00:30:08.900
<i> ♫ When I open my eyes in the morning, the first thing that comes to my mind is your face ♫</i>

441
00:30:10.100 --> 00:30:12.480
<i> ♫ I think of you ♫</i>

442
00:30:12.480 --> 00:30:15.310
<i> On second thought, everything I said was right, wasn't it?</i>

443
00:30:15.310 --> 00:30:19.330
<i> It bothers me if you go around getting scolded by people.</i>

444
00:30:19.330 --> 00:30:21.230
<i>Put a mark on the part where you don't understand.</i>

445
00:30:21.230 --> 00:30:24.120
<i> You know how I used to read fashion magazine instead of textbooks, right?</i>

446
00:30:24.120 --> 00:30:28.000
<i>I, paraprofessional, will explain it to you!</i>

447
00:30:29.280 --> 00:30:30.880
You, nice wench.

448
00:30:32.760 --> 00:30:36.400
<i>♫   Kong Kong Kong my pounding heart says that ♫</i>

449
00:30:36.400 --> 00:30:42.460
<i>♫listen to this sound gently La La La ♫</i>

450
00:30:42.460 --> 00:30:47.860
<i>♫ It's like cool music, it's more beautiful<i>♫</i></i>

451
00:30:47.860 --> 00:30:51.400
<i>♫One two three four There are too many<i>♫</i></i>

452
00:30:51.400 --> 00:30:57.740
<i>♫I love you to the moon and back La La La<i>♫</i></i>

453
00:30:57.740 --> 00:31:04.520
<i>♫ I will tell you now. I will protect you ♫ </i>

454
00:31:08.290 --> 00:31:10.560
<i>♫The sweet cotton candy is<i>♫</i></i>

455
00:31:10.560 --> 00:31:14.700
I'm sorry. 
 <i>♫just like your heart, like a cloud.<i>♫</i></i>

456
00:31:15.880 --> 00:31:22.060
<i>♫ is like a cloud. Just like your heart, it's like a cloud ♫ </i>

457
00:31:23.020 --> 00:31:26.000
People who are short and fit should wear skinny jeans with heels.

458
00:31:26.000 --> 00:31:28.940
And these are wide pants. Do you know wide pants? They're like bell-bottomed pants.

459
00:31:28.940 --> 00:31:31.100
They are bell-shaped at the bottom, so they're called bell-bottomed pants.

460
00:31:31.100 --> 00:31:33.520
Wide pants are trending in 2015.

461
00:31:33.520 --> 00:31:35.220
The ones that I wore every day.

462
00:31:35.220 --> 00:31:37.520
Short and skinny people, bootcut.

463
00:31:37.520 --> 00:31:40.040
Bootcut is 2015 trend.

464
00:31:40.040 --> 00:31:48.300
<i>♫my pounding heart says listen to this sound gently La La La ♫</i>

465
00:31:48.300 --> 00:31:53.740
<i>♫ It's like cool  music, it's more beautiful<i>♫</i></i>

466
00:31:53.740 --> 00:31:57.400
<i>♫One two three four There are too many<i>♫</i></i>

467
00:31:57.400 --> 00:32:02.740
<i>♫I love you to the moon  and back La La La<i>♫</i></i>

468
00:32:02.740 --> 00:32:04.000
This.

469
00:32:04.000 --> 00:32:05.120
Screw brush.

470
00:32:05.120 --> 00:32:06.300
-This. 
 -Eyelash curler!

471
00:32:06.300 --> 00:32:08.620
- Wow!
- Highlighter!

472
00:32:08.620 --> 00:32:10.220
- This?
- Eyebrow tint!

473
00:32:10.220 --> 00:32:15.240
Mascara. Lip tint. Blush.

474
00:32:15.240 --> 00:32:18.480
Explain that person's clothes.

475
00:32:18.480 --> 00:32:22.180
A broad-brimmed fedora with a flower patterned sweatshirt.

476
00:32:22.180 --> 00:32:26.500
And a see-though unbalance skirt with a

477
00:32:26.500 --> 00:32:28.280
Spangle clutch!

478
00:32:28.280 --> 00:32:30.120
What about her shoes?

479
00:32:30.120 --> 00:32:33.400
Lace-up boots!

480
00:32:33.400 --> 00:32:38.540
Yay! 
♫ <i>I'll love no one but you. </i>♫

481
00:32:39.580 --> 00:32:44.300
<i>She Was Pretty</i>

482
00:32:44.300 --> 00:32:46.060
I think it's good.

483
00:32:46.920 --> 00:32:48.880
Mamma mia.

484
00:32:48.880 --> 00:32:51.940
No, no, no.

485
00:32:51.940 --> 00:32:54.760
That's not Most-like .

486
00:32:54.760 --> 00:32:57.660
I cannot approve this.

487
00:32:59.760 --> 00:33:03.320
Joon. Can you go and get me a fringe skirt?

488
00:33:03.320 --> 00:33:04.880
Yes.

489
00:33:08.120 --> 00:33:10.340
Here's a fringe skirt!

490
00:33:10.340 --> 00:33:14.180
Thank you, Lint.

491
00:33:16.000 --> 00:33:17.800
'Moda'
<i>(Fashion)</i>

492
00:33:17.800 --> 00:33:22.010
Yes it's this feel. Now it's more "Most-like."

493
00:33:22.010 --> 00:33:24.660
We'll go with this.

494
00:33:41.460 --> 00:33:45.240
I don't think we can miss out the Hepburn-look during the '40s and '50s.

495
00:33:45.240 --> 00:33:49.720
Capri pants, ballet shoes from the film <i>Sabrina,</i>

496
00:33:49.720 --> 00:33:53.500
And like those black see-through and bug eye sunglasses from the film <i>Breakfast at Tiffany's,</i>

497
00:33:53.500 --> 00:33:58.260
I'm going to talk about her representative looks, separately for each item.

498
00:33:58.260 --> 00:34:01.870
I can hear it! I can hear everything! I can hear all the alien language now!

499
00:34:01.870 --> 00:34:04.120
Ee-hee!

500
00:34:13.640 --> 00:34:17.490
What did you just say? Ee-hee?

501
00:34:18.280 --> 00:34:23.940
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

502
00:34:34.420 --> 00:34:39.000
There isn't any flaw you can find today, right? It's perfect, right?

503
00:34:42.670 --> 00:34:44.060
Alright. You may leave.

504
00:34:44.060 --> 00:34:46.100
Yes, then.

505
00:34:46.780 --> 00:34:52.580
Oh no!  I'm sorry.

506
00:35:01.780 --> 00:35:04.620
It could've been perfect.

507
00:35:12.120 --> 00:35:13.700
I'd like to do it today.

508
00:35:13.700 --> 00:35:17.320
Pardon? What?

509
00:35:17.320 --> 00:35:18.640
What? Did you forget?

510
00:35:18.640 --> 00:35:21.920
You got the luck of working for the flower of the magazine world, the editorial department, thanks to me, so

511
00:35:21.920 --> 00:35:24.760
you said you'd buy me a hotdog later.

512
00:35:24.760 --> 00:35:26.280
I have no intention to spend money though.

513
00:35:26.280 --> 00:35:27.710
I have a lot of intention.

514
00:35:27.710 --> 00:35:30.740
There is a really good Tteokbokki place I know right in front. Want to go after we leave work?

515
00:35:30.740 --> 00:35:31.940
No thank you.

516
00:35:31.940 --> 00:35:35.720
Then just stay here. Okay.

517
00:35:35.720 --> 00:35:38.080
Then I'll eat by myself. Give me the money.

518
00:35:38.080 --> 00:35:39.080
What?

519
00:35:39.080 --> 00:35:40.700
Money.

520
00:35:44.680 --> 00:35:46.340
Three thousand won ($3) is enough, right?

521
00:35:46.340 --> 00:35:49.740
Why are you taking my joke seriously? You're making me feel embarrassed.

522
00:35:49.740 --> 00:35:51.640
Okay. Like this.

523
00:35:53.540 --> 00:35:55.550
You see this money, right?

524
00:35:55.550 --> 00:36:00.370
When I flip this coin, if it is heads you pay and if it is tails you don't pay. You in?

525
00:36:00.370 --> 00:36:01.960
Why do I have to do it like that?

526
00:36:01.960 --> 00:36:04.420
Heads or tails.

527
00:36:04.420 --> 00:36:06.860
Heads.
-Tails!

528
00:36:10.040 --> 00:36:15.080
Oh it's heads! Guess you have to spend money in the end either way.

529
00:36:15.080 --> 00:36:18.840
How is this heads!? It's tails!

530
00:36:21.940 --> 00:36:24.220
What are you talking about? The number is heads and the general is tails!

531
00:36:24.220 --> 00:36:28.620
No, that's wrong!  Admiral Lee Soon Shin is heads and the number is tails!

532
00:36:28.620 --> 00:36:32.160
Are you sure the admiral is heads? Is it confirmed as a law?

533
00:36:32.160 --> 00:36:33.400
Not as a law, but-

534
00:36:33.400 --> 00:36:35.570
Have you checked with the examiner?

535
00:36:35.570 --> 00:36:36.820
It's not that...

536
00:36:36.820 --> 00:36:40.960
Look here, Jackson. A foreigner came to Korea for a trip.

537
00:36:40.960 --> 00:36:44.400
What would a foreigner look at to distinguish the coins from each other? The admiral?

538
00:36:44.400 --> 00:36:47.320
Or numbers such as 100 and 500?

539
00:36:49.280 --> 00:36:49.820
The numbers?

540
00:36:49.820 --> 00:36:53.590
That's right! The most important thing that helps someone distinguish the coins are the numbers!

541
00:36:53.590 --> 00:36:56.880
That is why the numbers are heads, you got it?

542
00:37:00.520 --> 00:37:04.420
Jackson... You need to work on your common sense.

543
00:37:04.420 --> 00:37:07.860
Anyway, you're paying for the food after we leave work, okay?

544
00:37:07.860 --> 00:37:10.620
How could you live with me?

545
00:37:17.080 --> 00:37:21.660
This side was heads? I've been thinking it was the other side.

546
00:37:30.750 --> 00:37:34.720
What should I say, that it will sound good?

547
00:37:37.230 --> 00:37:39.250
Manager, what are you writing so diligently?

548
00:37:39.250 --> 00:37:43.340
Huh? No, it's nothing.

549
00:37:49.560 --> 00:37:51.180
<i>Don't be late today.</i>

550
00:37:51.180 --> 00:37:53.180
Dad's birthday.

551
00:37:53.980 --> 00:37:56.440
Director Cha. Here...

552
00:37:58.630 --> 00:38:01.800
I emailed you the translated file earlier. Did you check it?

553
00:38:01.800 --> 00:38:06.600
Oh...While I was researching, I found more resources that are related, so I tried translating them as well.

554
00:38:06.600 --> 00:38:09.440
I hoped it would be helpful.

555
00:38:09.440 --> 00:38:12.480
You do have some sense. Thanks.

556
00:38:13.920 --> 00:38:16.240
Can you return these when you leave work?

557
00:38:16.240 --> 00:38:17.940
Yes.

558
00:38:19.610 --> 00:38:23.140
But...where do I return these?

559
00:38:23.140 --> 00:38:24.780
Hello, I'm returning these.

560
00:38:24.780 --> 00:38:27.240
- Yes.
- Keep up the good work.

561
00:38:29.460 --> 00:38:33.540
Wow, there is a library in our office.

562
00:38:42.160 --> 00:38:44.220
Oh, Hye Jin, I'm leaving right now.

563
00:38:44.220 --> 00:38:47.280
Sorry. Could we push our appointment for about only 2 hours?

564
00:38:47.280 --> 00:38:51.000
I have an appointment, but I forgot about it.

565
00:38:51.000 --> 00:38:55.520
Okay then. Yeah. See you later.

566
00:39:03.760 --> 00:39:06.820
Wow...there are so many books.

567
00:39:08.760 --> 00:39:10.840
They have fairy tale books too.

568
00:39:16.760 --> 00:39:18.900
<i> Shining, Find the Hidden Picture </i>

569
00:39:21.420 --> 00:39:24.680
This is the book from Dad's publishing company.

570
00:39:27.460 --> 00:39:30.860
I used to love this book.

571
00:39:43.620 --> 00:39:46.010
<i>Renoir</i>

572
00:39:53.520 --> 00:39:54.000
What is it?

573
00:39:54.000 --> 00:39:57.040
How can you run away like that when you promised to pay for the Tteokbokki?

574
00:39:57.040 --> 00:39:59.060
I got it. I'm going.

575
00:40:00.260 --> 00:40:02.280
I said I'm going!

577
00:40:27.100 --> 00:40:30.250
This is a tie. Give it to your father later.

578
00:40:31.020 --> 00:40:34.190
Don't you think you have to match the atmosphere?

579
00:40:34.190 --> 00:40:39.190
You're still your father's daughter.

580
00:40:39.190 --> 00:40:42.730
Happy birthday! I bought a belt for you.

581
00:40:42.730 --> 00:40:45.720
Aigoo, why did you buy a gift?

582
00:40:45.720 --> 00:40:51.190
Of course I have to buy a gift, I'm your daughter after all.

583
00:40:51.190 --> 00:40:56.350
Seeing you more often would be a present. You don't come back home these days.

584
00:40:57.020 --> 00:40:59.120
Oh, one moment.

585
00:41:00.520 --> 00:41:02.570
Yes, Chairman Jin.

586
00:41:03.820 --> 00:41:07.470
You can eat first. This call is going to take some time.

587
00:41:10.120 --> 00:41:14.670
You don't have time to reply to my texts, but you have time to buy a gift.

588
00:41:14.670 --> 00:41:17.950
My principle is 'do what I must do'.

589
00:41:17.950 --> 00:41:21.660
so even though I sometimes get called rude,

590
00:41:22.320 --> 00:41:24.590
I never hear that I have no sense.

591
00:41:24.590 --> 00:41:29.080
Not only that, it seems that you're very sociable.

592
00:41:29.080 --> 00:41:31.480
Especially to men.

593
00:41:31.480 --> 00:41:32.460
What?

594
00:41:32.460 --> 00:41:36.160
I heard some guys called you out and you went to a hotel to have fun.

595
00:41:36.160 --> 00:41:41.490
They way you look and playing around, is your preference flashy?

596
00:41:43.620 --> 00:41:47.660
Well, where did you inherit it from.

597
00:41:54.320 --> 00:41:57.890
I was having a birthday party, with friends.

598
00:41:57.890 --> 00:42:04.010
That place is your father's friend's hotel. Fitness center and spa, there are many of my acquaintances.

599
00:42:04.010 --> 00:42:06.850
If you are going to play around, can you do in moderation?

600
00:42:06.850 --> 00:42:10.230
At least you should stay within the line where I can still manage my facial expressions.

601
00:42:10.230 --> 00:42:14.090
If you like moderate things that much, you should have done it moderately.

602
00:42:14.090 --> 00:42:16.810
Then you could have some facial expressions.

603
00:42:16.810 --> 00:42:21.700
Did you overdo it this time? The injections.

604
00:42:27.420 --> 00:42:30.780
With your rude manners and

605
00:42:30.780 --> 00:42:34.540
that cheap attitude,

606
00:42:35.320 --> 00:42:40.150
It seems that not only your looks, but also your personality, totally resembles your mother's.

607
00:42:42.520 --> 00:42:47.220
Look here. What do you know about my mom that gives you the right to speak so carelessly about her?

608
00:42:47.220 --> 00:42:49.940
Who are you to badmouth my mom?

609
00:42:49.940 --> 00:42:51.800
What are you two doing?

610
00:42:51.800 --> 00:42:53.370
Dad.

611
00:42:53.370 --> 00:42:56.310
This woman was badmouthing my mom...

612
00:42:56.310 --> 00:42:58.270
Honey!

613
00:43:00.720 --> 00:43:02.000
Dad.

614
00:43:02.000 --> 00:43:06.290
How can you call her "this woman"? Apologize now.

615
00:43:07.320 --> 00:43:08.700
Dad.

616
00:43:08.700 --> 00:43:11.340
Hurry up and apologize!

617
00:43:21.420 --> 00:43:24.340
I committed a serious offense.

618
00:43:25.420 --> 00:43:28.950
If you can generously forgive me,

619
00:43:30.020 --> 00:43:33.120
I would be really grateful.

620
00:43:36.020 --> 00:43:41.070
Is that enough? I will get out now.

622
00:44:10.620 --> 00:44:16.180
If you were going to buy it, why did you run away?

623
00:44:16.180 --> 00:44:19.750
What do you mean? I am buying it right now.

624
00:44:21.120 --> 00:44:23.050
<i>Landlady</i>

625
00:44:29.320 --> 00:44:33.710
It's not that easy to look that cheap but wow...

626
00:44:33.710 --> 00:44:36.740
Jackson, can I have a fish cake?

627
00:44:36.740 --> 00:44:41.070
I would feel regretful if I don't.

628
00:44:41.070 --> 00:44:44.000
Annoying jerks always ask for more.

629
00:44:44.000 --> 00:44:46.740
Yes. Eat to your heart's content.

630
00:44:46.740 --> 00:44:48.880
Thank you!

631
00:44:50.620 --> 00:44:53.530
Ah!

632
00:44:54.620 --> 00:44:56.940
Oh no!

633
00:45:00.420 --> 00:45:02.890
Ah, so refreshing.

634
00:45:05.320 --> 00:45:08.930
What? Do I have something on my face?

635
00:45:09.720 --> 00:45:11.610
Have a lot.

636
00:45:11.610 --> 00:45:13.500
Thank you.

637
00:45:19.020 --> 00:45:20.750
- But...
- Yeah?

638
00:45:20.750 --> 00:45:24.940
Cup noodles, sausages, and onigiri, do you only have these to eat every day?

639
00:45:24.940 --> 00:45:28.360
Guys who live alone just eat like that.

640
00:45:28.360 --> 00:45:30.240
Then, you live alone?

641
00:45:30.240 --> 00:45:33.350
What about your own home?

642
00:45:33.350 --> 00:45:35.020
Hot! What to do?!

643
00:45:35.020 --> 00:45:36.930
- What to do?
- Sorry, sorry!

644
00:45:36.930 --> 00:45:38.960
Are you okay? You're not hurt? You're not hurt?

645
00:45:38.960 --> 00:45:39.950
I'm okay, I'm okay.

646
00:45:39.950 --> 00:45:41.330
Quickly, come here. Come here.

647
00:45:41.330 --> 00:45:42.410
Ah, I'll do it.

648
00:45:42.410 --> 00:45:45.140
Wait, I'll do it. I have to do it.

649
00:45:45.140 --> 00:45:46.760
Where are you touching?

650
00:45:46.760 --> 00:45:48.130
What do you mean touching?

651
00:45:48.130 --> 00:45:52.300
<i>Where are you? I need you to keep me company now.</i>
I'll get you some water.

652
00:45:57.020 --> 00:45:58.390
Do you have a reservation?

653
00:45:58.390 --> 00:45:59.970
Ah, yes. Under Kim Hye Jin.

654
00:45:59.970 --> 00:46:02.740
I take you to the seats inside.

655
00:46:37.620 --> 00:46:40.340
Hye Jin, where are you?

656
00:46:41.120 --> 00:46:43.170
You're where?

657
00:46:44.120 --> 00:46:50.360
Ah, I've settled one meal. I'm always ready to eat so you can always buy me.

658
00:46:50.360 --> 00:46:53.790
I have to take the bus here. How are you going home?

659
00:46:53.790 --> 00:46:56.320
I'm really full. I'll walk.

660
00:46:56.320 --> 00:46:58.860
Then, see you tomorrow.

661
00:46:58.860 --> 00:47:01.520
- Go ahead.
- I enjoyed the meal.

662
00:47:05.020 --> 00:47:08.910
Of course. He must be beyond poor to be mooching off of me.

663
00:47:08.910 --> 00:47:14.150
With tuition loans and employment funds, the company doesn't pay people enough to live on.

664
00:47:14.150 --> 00:47:17.920
I will think of it as helping a needy neighbor who is in dire straits.

665
00:47:26.920 --> 00:47:28.750
<i>Where are you? I need you to keep me company now.</i>

666
00:47:46.320 --> 00:47:48.140
<i>Wife</i>

667
00:47:50.320 --> 00:47:51.880
Customer.

668
00:47:53.220 --> 00:47:54.940
Customer?

669
00:47:58.320 --> 00:48:01.170
Where are you? What was with the text? Is something wrong?

670
00:48:01.170 --> 00:48:04.620
Oh, the thing is, this customer had a lot to drink.

671
00:48:04.620 --> 00:48:07.120
Who are you, Ahjusshi?

672
00:48:07.920 --> 00:48:09.690
Where?

673
00:48:09.690 --> 00:48:14.120
Ah, yes, yes. I'll head over right away. Yes.

674
00:48:33.690 --> 00:48:38.070
Why are you drinking so much? Drinking alone makes you even drunker.

675
00:48:38.720 --> 00:48:42.480
If you don't drink to get drunk, why do you drink? To get full?

676
00:48:42.480 --> 00:48:44.470
Now that I think about, you're right.

677
00:48:45.320 --> 00:48:49.360
Have you watched the news today? There was a report on global warming.

678
00:48:49.360 --> 00:48:53.720
Turns out the reason for global warming was you.

679
00:48:55.860 --> 00:49:00.130
I'm saying you're very hot.

680
00:49:00.920 --> 00:49:02.980
Ah, hot!

681
00:49:05.120 --> 00:49:07.290
Was that too cheesy?

682
00:49:07.320 --> 00:49:12.080
I was joking... ah... hot!

683
00:49:12.080 --> 00:49:13.930
That's not funny.

684
00:49:13.930 --> 00:49:15.520
Got a boyfriend?

685
00:49:18.340 --> 00:49:20.490
You look like you surely have one.

686
00:49:20.490 --> 00:49:24.410
You can probably have one or two more. Want to go out together?

687
00:49:24.410 --> 00:49:29.270
Can you go away? I'm really annoyed that you're like a beggar.

688
00:49:31.020 --> 00:49:33.960
Don't be like that. Let's go out, to a really good place

689
00:49:33.960 --> 00:49:37.320
You can go wherever you want by yourself.

690
00:49:41.830 --> 00:49:44.250
It's so obvious you're here alone like this because you want to have a good time.

691
00:49:44.250 --> 00:49:47.910
It doesn't suit you to act all haughty.

692
00:49:47.910 --> 00:49:52.400
Does your wife know that you're like this?

693
00:49:52.400 --> 00:49:55.670
If you're going to act disgracefully at least take your ring off first.

694
00:49:55.670 --> 00:49:57.910
Beggar-like jerk.

695
00:50:00.260 --> 00:50:02.930
What did you just say?

696
00:50:02.930 --> 00:50:04.920
Say that again.

697
00:50:04.920 --> 00:50:07.080
What are you?

698
00:50:10.020 --> 00:50:13.530
I said disgraceful. Disgraceful! Disgraceful!

699
00:50:13.530 --> 00:50:15.420
Aigoo, hey! Ah, really!

700
00:50:15.420 --> 00:50:19.850
Because of idiots like you, there's no progress in our country you idiot!

701
00:50:19.850 --> 00:50:21.320
Hey, get over here!

702
00:50:21.320 --> 00:50:22.760
- Let go!
- Get over here!

703
00:50:22.760 --> 00:50:24.970
Let go of me!

704
00:50:24.970 --> 00:50:26.480
Get over here. Get over here!

705
00:50:26.480 --> 00:50:28.230
- Hey!
- Get over here!

706
00:50:28.230 --> 00:50:30.420
Hey! Won't you let go?!

707
00:50:31.780 --> 00:50:33.660
It stings.

708
00:50:33.660 --> 00:50:36.410
That psychotic wench.

709
00:50:42.140 --> 00:50:42.990
What are you?

710
00:50:42.990 --> 00:50:48.350
You don't need to know what I am. Just go and apologize to that woman.

711
00:50:48.350 --> 00:50:50.070
I'll give you 3 minutes.

712
00:50:51.940 --> 00:50:55.070
Who are you to give me 3 minutes? Am I a microwave?

713
00:50:55.070 --> 00:50:58.590
Suing her is not even enough, apologize to her?

714
00:51:00.110 --> 00:51:03.430
Ah! that 'Crazy Joon'! Why is he so picky!

715
00:51:03.430 --> 00:51:06.730
Then, all those ideas we had on the meeting, are they all 'kill'?

716
00:51:06.730 --> 00:51:08.060
No.

717
00:51:08.060 --> 00:51:10.410
In my opinion, a few are passed.

718
00:51:10.410 --> 00:51:12.050
- How do you know?
- What are you talking about?

719
00:51:12.050 --> 00:51:16.300
You can know exactly.  During meetings, pay attention to his forearms.

720
00:51:16.300 --> 00:51:19.320
His forearms? Why?

721
00:51:19.320 --> 00:51:22.390
Time's running out. You should hurry up.

722
00:51:22.390 --> 00:51:24.080
Apologize.

723
00:51:26.360 --> 00:51:28.750
Is a dog barking somewhere?

724
00:51:37.070 --> 00:51:40.740
I hate wasting time on useless things.

725
00:51:40.740 --> 00:51:46.030
<i> When he thinks this is it or when he decides on something, he rolls up his sleeves. </i>

726
00:51:46.030 --> 00:51:48.340
<i>It must be his habit.</i>

727
00:51:55.080 --> 00:51:58.670
Oh, driver, please stop here.

728
00:51:58.710 --> 00:52:00.210
Are you okay?

729
00:52:02.240 --> 00:52:03.690
Yeah.

730
00:52:03.690 --> 00:52:05.170
Let's go.
-Ouch!

731
00:52:06.520 --> 00:52:09.100
What? What's wrong?

732
00:52:11.890 --> 00:52:14.450
That beggar-like...

733
00:52:14.450 --> 00:52:16.310
For now, let's get out of here.

734
00:52:41.980 --> 00:52:45.250
Excuse me. By any chance, was there a girl here by herself?

735
00:52:45.250 --> 00:52:47.670
Ah, the call from earlier. The wife?

736
00:52:47.670 --> 00:52:48.580
Eh?

737
00:52:48.580 --> 00:52:51.900
Ah, yes, that's right. I'm that wife. What about my friend?

738
00:52:51.900 --> 00:52:53.320
You didn't see her leave?

739
00:52:53.320 --> 00:52:57.510
Earlier, some guy came to pick her up and they left.

740
00:52:57.510 --> 00:52:59.320
A guy?

741
00:53:00.630 --> 00:53:02.520
Who could it be?

742
00:53:02.520 --> 00:53:05.750
Could it be the guy she was kissing in front of the house?

743
00:53:12.120 --> 00:53:15.150
Please write your name and your birth date.

744
00:53:15.150 --> 00:53:16.390
Yes.

745
00:53:17.950 --> 00:53:19.160
<i> M-I-N</i>

746
00:53:19.160 --> 00:53:22.360
During the time we were apart, you had a name change?

747
00:53:22.360 --> 00:53:24.460
You wrote your name wrong.

748
00:53:26.500 --> 00:53:28.740
It's probably I got too mad and my mind isnt working.

749
00:53:28.740 --> 00:53:30.510
Give it to me.

750
00:53:33.950 --> 00:53:36.290
Aren't you going to fill out a form as well, Mister?

751
00:53:36.290 --> 00:53:37.150
What?

752
00:53:37.150 --> 00:53:40.700
You're face seems to be scratched

753
00:53:41.670 --> 00:53:44.190
- Your face...
<i>- Hey, get over here!</i>

754
00:53:44.190 --> 00:53:46.240
<i>Shut up!</i>

755
00:53:47.510 --> 00:53:49.150
I'm okay. It's nothing much.

756
00:53:49.150 --> 00:53:53.300
What do you mean it's okay? It looks like it might leave a scar.

757
00:53:53.300 --> 00:53:56.320
I'm really okay, Kim Hye Jin.

758
00:54:04.090 --> 00:54:07.980
Just because you got a tetanus shot, don't be lax and make sure you take your medicine.

759
00:54:07.980 --> 00:54:09.700
I will check on you.

760
00:54:09.700 --> 00:54:11.130
Okay.

761
00:54:13.350 --> 00:54:16.160
But, why aren't you asking me anything?

762
00:54:16.160 --> 00:54:17.140
About what?

763
00:54:17.140 --> 00:54:22.680
Forgetting our date, and drinking alone.

764
00:54:24.680 --> 00:54:27.110
Didn't something bad happen?

765
00:54:27.110 --> 00:54:31.650
It's probably not something nice, so I didn't want to bring it up again.

766
00:54:35.620 --> 00:54:37.340
The reason why I was going to meet you today-

767
00:54:37.340 --> 00:54:38.710
Come over here.

768
00:54:38.710 --> 00:54:40.940
Where are we going?

769
00:54:40.940 --> 00:54:42.910
Thank you.

770
00:54:47.530 --> 00:54:50.050
That's a lot of calories.

771
00:54:50.050 --> 00:54:53.780
You have to at least have something.

772
00:54:53.780 --> 00:54:57.010
You should have haejangguk, since you drank a lot.

773
00:54:57.010 --> 00:55:00.990
Then, should I just have one spoonful?

774
00:55:16.430 --> 00:55:18.920
It doesn't taste the same here either.

775
00:55:20.220 --> 00:55:25.040
As you know, a long time ago, I was a little fat.

776
00:55:25.040 --> 00:55:28.620
What do you mean a little? You were a total pig...

777
00:55:28.620 --> 00:55:33.470
No, you were just a little overweight-

778
00:55:36.300 --> 00:55:41.430
But my mom said my face became half and made me eat this always.

779
00:55:41.430 --> 00:55:45.000
At that time this was something I hated to eat the most.

780
00:55:45.000 --> 00:55:49.090
Since she passed away, I've been thinking about it.

781
00:55:49.090 --> 00:55:52.720
No matter how much I ate elsewhere, it doesn't taste like mom's.

782
00:55:55.690 --> 00:55:59.840
This tastes good too. But thinking that my mom,

783
00:56:01.010 --> 00:56:07.290
who stood in front of a stove for hours to make this for me, is no longer here,

784
00:56:10.210 --> 00:56:12.990
is even more regretful.

785
00:56:16.210 --> 00:56:19.770
Since I met you, I get to talk about all kinds of things.

786
00:56:22.870 --> 00:56:28.470
I guess it's because it's been a long time, since I met someone I didn't have to explain myself to.

787
00:56:33.550 --> 00:56:34.880
Let's eat.

788
00:56:34.880 --> 00:56:36.470
Okay.

789
00:56:38.160 --> 00:56:42.640
Oh, right. Why did you want to meet today? What did you have to tell me?

790
00:56:53.580 --> 00:56:55.660
What is this?

791
00:56:57.150 --> 00:56:59.930
It's Assistant Manager Min's handwriting.

792
00:56:59.930 --> 00:57:02.840
She was writing it so diligently a while ago, but then she dropped it here.

793
00:57:02.840 --> 00:57:04.710
'Got transferred to Jeju Island'

794
00:57:04.710 --> 00:57:09.780
'My fiance don't like meeting with other men'
'Got fired so I'm going to study abroad again'

795
00:57:10.380 --> 00:57:11.720
'The whole family is migrating abroad'?

796
00:57:11.720 --> 00:57:13.510
Omo. What is this?

797
00:57:13.510 --> 00:57:16.910
What choice was she trying to make to be playing the ladder game so diligently?

798
00:57:17.830 --> 00:57:20.330
Hello, Kim Hye Jin.

799
00:57:20.330 --> 00:57:23.900
What did you want to say that you hesitate so much?

800
00:57:23.900 --> 00:57:25.450
Or...

801
00:57:26.470 --> 00:57:29.240
Is it something that's hard to say?

802
00:57:29.240 --> 00:57:31.550
No.

803
00:57:31.550 --> 00:57:34.150
Last time when we met at the hotel,

804
00:57:34.150 --> 00:57:38.140
it bothered me that we only saw each other a little.

805
00:57:38.140 --> 00:57:42.750
I was thinking about slowly starting to eat with you.

806
00:57:43.720 --> 00:57:46.270
What are you talking about?

807
00:57:46.270 --> 00:57:49.130
You..are also very bland.

808
00:57:49.130 --> 00:57:53.190
If it's to bland, should I put more salt?

809
00:57:54.560 --> 00:57:57.200
The soup is getting cold, just eat.

810
00:57:57.200 --> 00:57:58.560
Okay.

811
00:58:01.490 --> 00:58:05.820
<i> Yeah, he got hurt because of me. </i>

812
00:58:06.660 --> 00:58:09.010
<i> Telling him about it today is a bit- </i>

813
00:58:09.650 --> 00:58:11.970
<i>I'll just do it next time.</i>

814
00:58:12.020 --> 00:58:15.990
<i> They say you only see as much of the world as you know about it,</i>

815
00:58:15.990 --> 00:58:21.520
<i> and it may be the same for humans. </i>

816
00:58:23.360 --> 00:58:25.150
Ah, why isn't she coming?

817
00:58:25.150 --> 00:58:26.840
Hey, Ha Ri.

818
00:58:28.620 --> 00:58:32.330
What was with that text earlier? Are you...

819
00:58:32.330 --> 00:58:34.510
What's wrong with your hand? You got hurt?

820
00:58:34.510 --> 00:58:36.640
- I'm okay.
- Did you get hurt badly?

821
00:58:36.640 --> 00:58:38.100
I just fell and hurt myself a little.

822
00:58:38.100 --> 00:58:39.910
What do you mean "a little"?

823
00:58:39.910 --> 00:58:42.230
You wench. You should've been more careful.

824
00:58:42.230 --> 00:58:44.430
- I'm okay.
- Let's go in quickly.

825
00:58:44.430 --> 00:58:46.150
Ah, this is really upsetting!

826
00:58:46.150 --> 00:58:48.580
<i>Medicine
Kim Hye Jin</i>

827
00:58:50.480 --> 00:58:54.190
<i> Even someone you didn't see when you didn't know him ...</i>

828
00:58:57.510 --> 00:58:59.090
<i>Did you get in okay?<i></i></i>

829
00:58:59.090 --> 00:59:01.650
<i>Until it's all healed, be careful with your hand.</i>

830
00:59:01.650 --> 00:59:05.250
<i>Sleep tight. I'll see you again.</i>

831
00:59:05.250 --> 00:59:12.000
<i> You start seeing him more clearly, as you get to know him.</i>

832
00:59:12.000 --> 00:59:15.750
<i> Just like Ha Ri, that day.</i>

833
00:59:21.870 --> 00:59:25.740
The Americano Ristretto 3 shot order is ready.

834
00:59:25.740 --> 00:59:27.360
Customer.

835
00:59:28.550 --> 00:59:31.430
Customer. Your coffee is here.

836
00:59:31.430 --> 00:59:33.400
Thank you.

837
00:59:47.280 --> 00:59:49.160
Yes, this is Ji Seong Joon.

838
00:59:49.160 --> 00:59:51.040
Ah, you sent an email?

839
00:59:51.040 --> 00:59:54.810
I will check now and contact you right away.

840
01:00:00.860 --> 01:00:04.950
I don't have time to eat with you. Hurry and go home.

841
01:00:04.950 --> 01:00:08.860
And don't go and see Ha Ri. You alway do whatever you want.

842
01:00:08.860 --> 01:00:13.530
Ah, seriously, Kim Hye Rin! Ok, I get it, I'm coming.

843
01:00:13.530 --> 01:00:16.640
Who does she take after that she's behaving like this?

844
01:00:17.870 --> 01:00:20.390
That's mine!

845
01:00:28.380 --> 01:00:31.580
Ah, seriously.