"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep4 (English)

1
00:00:35.130 --> 00:00:36.960
Yes, this is Ji Seong Joon.

2
00:00:36.960 --> 00:00:38.850
Ah, you sent it to me by email?

3
00:00:38.850 --> 00:00:41.840
I'll check it right away and call you back.

4
00:00:45.890 --> 00:00:48.180
What? You're really not coming?

5
00:00:48.180 --> 00:00:50.640
You have no sisterly love.

6
00:00:50.640 --> 00:00:54.600
Ok then. Since I'm in the neighborhood, I'll just go to Unni Ha Ri and ask her to buy me a meal.

7
00:00:54.600 --> 00:00:56.750
Hey! Don't you dare go to Ha Ri!

8
00:00:56.750 --> 00:00:58.530
You just keep doing whatever you please...

9
00:00:58.530 --> 00:00:59.950
Ah, seriously, Kim Hye Rin.

10
00:00:59.950 --> 00:01:02.520
Ok, I get it, I'm coming.

11
00:01:02.520 --> 00:01:03.370
<i> Kim Hye Rin's secret note</i>

12
00:01:03.370 --> 00:01:05.520
That's mine!

13
00:01:05.520 --> 00:01:09.630
I'm telling you, this notebook you're holding is mine.

14
00:01:12.070 --> 00:01:14.950
Ah, seriously...

15
00:01:17.580 --> 00:01:19.220
Nice to meet you.

16
00:01:27.910 --> 00:01:30.700
Oh my!

17
00:01:40.070 --> 00:01:42.960
Why are the two of them together?

18
00:01:42.960 --> 00:01:45.630
But... how do you know my sister?

19
00:01:45.630 --> 00:01:47.740
Who are you?

20
00:01:47.740 --> 00:01:49.250
Me?

21
00:01:50.010 --> 00:01:51.480
I'm your sister's friend.

22
00:01:51.480 --> 00:01:53.880
What kind of friend?

23
00:01:55.550 --> 00:01:57.680
Customer! Customer!

24
00:01:57.680 --> 00:01:59.890
You can't take that with you.

25
00:01:59.890 --> 00:02:01.430
I'm not taking it for good.

26
00:02:01.430 --> 00:02:03.800
Just for a minute.

27
00:02:03.800 --> 00:02:05.730
Customer!

28
00:02:06.810 --> 00:02:08.800
See? I didn't take it away.

29
00:02:08.800 --> 00:02:10.820
I used it well.

30
00:02:11.530 --> 00:02:14.640
What's wrong with her?

31
00:02:20.480 --> 00:02:23.250
I'm done for if that girl says useless things...

32
00:02:23.250 --> 00:02:25.870
What kind of friend? What should I say...

33
00:02:26.900 --> 00:02:28.650
Just a second.

34
00:02:30.450 --> 00:02:32.010
Yes, this is Ji Seong Joon.

35
00:02:32.010 --> 00:02:33.490
Yes, Deputy Editor in Chief.

36
00:02:33.490 --> 00:02:35.320
I'm the intern who came for the management team.

37
00:02:35.320 --> 00:02:37.260
The one who always causes trouble.

38
00:02:37.260 --> 00:02:40.750
The reason I'm calling you is...

39
00:02:41.710 --> 00:02:43.500
The Editor in Chief is looking for you.

40
00:02:43.500 --> 00:02:45.520
Yes, she said you should come right away.

41
00:02:45.520 --> 00:02:47.310
I understand.

42
00:02:48.880 --> 00:02:50.310
What should I do?

43
00:02:50.310 --> 00:02:54.000
I wanted to talk to you a bit longer, but something came up.

44
00:03:05.520 --> 00:03:06.300
Hey, Kim Hye Rin!

45
00:03:06.300 --> 00:03:08.400
What? Why are you coming only now?

46
00:03:08.400 --> 00:03:10.280
Just now, an Ahjussi who says he's your friend...

47
00:03:10.280 --> 00:03:12.110
What did you talk to him about?

48
00:03:12.110 --> 00:03:13.440
Did you say you were here to meet me?

49
00:03:13.440 --> 00:03:15.130
Did you tell him that your sister, who works right at the corner,

50
00:03:15.130 --> 00:03:17.050
is Kim Hye Jin?

51
00:03:17.050 --> 00:03:18.220
What if I did?

52
00:03:18.220 --> 00:03:20.380
I'm done for.

53
00:03:21.710 --> 00:03:23.440
I didn't tell him.

54
00:03:23.440 --> 00:03:24.340
You didn't?

55
00:03:24.340 --> 00:03:26.350
Have you gotten so old that you can't even hear anymore?

56
00:03:26.350 --> 00:03:27.960
I said I didn't.

57
00:03:27.960 --> 00:03:29.750
That's a relief.

58
00:03:29.750 --> 00:03:33.490
Don't tell me you... borrowed money from that guy?

59
00:03:33.490 --> 00:03:34.620
What money?

60
00:03:34.620 --> 00:03:36.290
Did you or did  you not learn,

61
00:03:36.290 --> 00:03:37.630
that you're not supposed to talk to strangers?

62
00:03:37.630 --> 00:03:38.600
What are you talking about?

63
00:03:38.600 --> 00:03:41.250
It was clear that he knew you.

64
00:03:41.250 --> 00:03:42.960
Shut up.

65
00:03:42.960 --> 00:03:44.710
Go buy a hamburger and go.

66
00:03:44.710 --> 00:03:46.930
Don't go somewhere else but go straight home, okay?

67
00:03:46.930 --> 00:03:49.200
Unni! Hey!

68
00:03:49.200 --> 00:03:53.410
What is this? Giving me a measly 5,000 Won.

69
00:03:56.730 --> 00:03:59.570
Oh my, mamma mia!

70
00:03:59.570 --> 00:04:01.650
You startled me.

71
00:04:01.650 --> 00:04:04.830
Look how much my hands are trembling.

72
00:04:04.830 --> 00:04:08.350
Could I hold your hands for a second? Oh, so much better.

73
00:04:09.530 --> 00:04:11.750
I heard you called for me.

74
00:04:11.750 --> 00:04:14.020
Did I?

75
00:04:14.020 --> 00:04:16.850
That's strange. Why does it feel like I didn't?

76
00:04:16.850 --> 00:04:18.560
I heard you said I should come right away.

77
00:04:18.560 --> 00:04:21.110
Did I?

78
00:04:21.110 --> 00:04:23.790
But I probably didn't?

79
00:04:27.170 --> 00:04:31.210
Somehow, it seems I... made a mistake.

80
00:04:31.210 --> 00:04:33.140
It seems I misunderstood.

81
00:04:33.140 --> 00:04:35.170
I'm sorry.

82
00:04:35.170 --> 00:04:36.350
But you...

83
00:04:36.350 --> 00:04:38.210
Me?

84
00:04:38.210 --> 00:04:40.310
You're still...

85
00:04:40.920 --> 00:04:42.220
Please.

86
00:04:42.220 --> 00:04:45.200
Please be more Most-like, ok?

87
00:04:45.200 --> 00:04:46.980
Yes, yes.

88
00:05:01.370 --> 00:05:04.600
Can't any of you hand in a streamlined project proposal?

89
00:05:04.600 --> 00:05:07.430
Every one of them, like an elementary school essay, go on forever.

90
00:05:07.430 --> 00:05:09.330
I thought everyone's a pro,

91
00:05:09.330 --> 00:05:14.530
but you are all amateurs who don't even know about 0.03 second decisions for a magazine.

92
00:05:14.530 --> 00:05:18.340
If you can't attract the readers' attention with just one sentence or one picture,

93
00:05:18.340 --> 00:05:20.900
it becomes an unsalable magazine.

94
00:05:20.900 --> 00:05:23.150
From now on, let's make the proposals the same as the meetings.

95
00:05:23.150 --> 00:05:27.200
I will only accept streamlined project proposals that take less than 3 minutes to read.

96
00:05:27.200 --> 00:05:29.250
And for the 20th anniversary special publication,

97
00:05:29.250 --> 00:05:32.600
let's forget about everything we discussed thus far and start with a blank slate.

98
00:05:32.600 --> 00:05:33.580
Excuse me?

99
00:05:33.580 --> 00:05:34.940
From the beginning?

100
00:05:34.940 --> 00:05:36.430
Why?

101
00:05:36.430 --> 00:05:38.790
There were some  points that were okay as well.

102
00:05:38.790 --> 00:05:42.950
Under what standards were they okay?

103
00:05:42.950 --> 00:05:45.440
Well, I think they're interesting-

104
00:05:45.440 --> 00:05:47.240
"Okay"...

105
00:05:47.240 --> 00:05:49.430
That word has only one meaning:

106
00:05:49.430 --> 00:05:52.220
"That which sells well".

107
00:05:52.220 --> 00:05:55.440
Are you confident that it will sell well if we go with this?

108
00:05:55.440 --> 00:05:57.230
Better than "New Look"?

109
00:05:58.360 --> 00:06:01.530
But selling well, not selling well...

110
00:06:01.530 --> 00:06:04.510
Isn't that a bit...  you know ...

111
00:06:04.510 --> 00:06:08.250
And also, if you keep saying things this way...

112
00:06:08.250 --> 00:06:11.580
how can we give an opinion in this brutal environment? Don't you think?

113
00:06:12.290 --> 00:06:15.420
Let's be comfortable with one another. Let's be free.

114
00:06:15.420 --> 00:06:16.790
Would that be nice? Free.

115
00:06:16.790 --> 00:06:21.750
If you want to be comfortable, why do you come to work? You should just stay home. And be "free".

116
00:06:23.170 --> 00:06:26.040
Your words just now make me quite sad...

117
00:06:29.390 --> 00:06:32.200
Let's have another meeting once you have a new concept.

118
00:06:33.590 --> 00:06:37.540
Cha Joo Young, did you try contacting James Taylor?

119
00:06:37.540 --> 00:06:41.000
I've kept on trying but since his schedule is so packed..

120
00:06:41.000 --> 00:06:46.090
In situations like this, it seems unlikely to get a collaboration.

121
00:06:46.090 --> 00:06:48.300
I think I overrated you.

122
00:06:48.300 --> 00:06:49.340
Excuse me?

123
00:06:49.340 --> 00:06:51.750
As planned, we have to go above and beyond the collaboration with

124
00:06:51.750 --> 00:06:54.370
James Taylor for our 20th anniversary special publication.

125
00:06:54.370 --> 00:06:56.370
I will try contacting him,

126
00:06:56.370 --> 00:06:58.650
so butt out.

127
00:07:03.950 --> 00:07:06.270
Don't even try to talk to me today.

128
00:07:07.690 --> 00:07:11.300
Don't even say "don't even try to talk to me today".

129
00:07:15.820 --> 00:07:19.630
What in the world happened in America for him to become like that?

130
00:07:21.820 --> 00:07:27.860
<i> ♫ Why do stars fall down from the sky ♫</i>

131
00:07:27.860 --> 00:07:32.900
<i> ♫ everytime you walk by? ♫</i>

132
00:07:33.720 --> 00:07:39.010
<i> ♫  Just like me, they long to be ♫</i>

133
00:07:39.010 --> 00:07:44.620
<i> ♫ Close to you ♫</i>

134
00:07:44.620 --> 00:07:49.320
<i> ♫ On the day that you were born, the angels got together ♫</i>

135
00:07:49.320 --> 00:07:51.070
Wow!

136
00:07:51.070 --> 00:07:54.150
<i> ♫ They decided to create a dream come true ♫</i>

137
00:07:54.150 --> 00:07:56.120
Wow, that's awesome!

138
00:07:56.120 --> 00:07:58.520
♫ So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold, 
And star-light in your eyes of blue♫

139
00:07:58.520 --> 00:08:01.860
<i>♫ And star-light in your eyes of blue ♫</i>

140
00:08:06.150 --> 00:08:07.730
- Jackson, what are you doing? 
 - Ah! You-

141
00:08:07.730 --> 00:08:10.300
Ah! You ruined my shot.

142
00:08:10.300 --> 00:08:11.930
What are you looking at like that?

143
00:08:11.930 --> 00:08:13.600
Is Iron Man flying around?

144
00:08:13.600 --> 00:08:14.750
Iron Man!

145
00:08:14.750 --> 00:08:18.620
It's just that... the  sky is pretty.

146
00:08:18.620 --> 00:08:20.120
The sky?

147
00:08:22.650 --> 00:08:24.590
Wow.

148
00:08:31.220 --> 00:08:34.510
It's so pretty.

149
00:08:37.860 --> 00:08:41.250
<i>Oh! It's Jackson!</i>

150
00:08:47.250 --> 00:08:50.170
<i>Aigo, she's twirling a sangmo (<i> hat with a long ribbon worn by farmers' troupe of dancers </i>)</i>

151
00:08:50.170 --> 00:08:54.140
<i>Oh, oh! It's going over, over!</i>

152
00:09:01.740 --> 00:09:03.700
Oh, Grandmother! Have a seat.

153
00:09:03.700 --> 00:09:06.180
<i>Aigoo.</i>

154
00:09:06.650 --> 00:09:09.790
<i>Driver, wait a minute. Grandma is sitting down.</i>

155
00:09:10.280 --> 00:09:13.340
<i>Yes, we can go. Let's go!</i>

156
00:09:13.340 --> 00:09:15.030
That's true.

157
00:09:16.470 --> 00:09:18.160
It's pretty.

158
00:09:23.030 --> 00:09:25.890
Has anything been turned into the lost and found during breakfast?

159
00:09:25.890 --> 00:09:28.550
It's something that looks like an MP3 player.

160
00:09:28.550 --> 00:09:29.680
Oh, yes there is.

161
00:09:29.680 --> 00:09:32.160
They called the concierge and asked for us to hold it.

162
00:09:32.160 --> 00:09:34.200
It probably belongs to the guest in 2024.

163
00:09:34.200 --> 00:09:36.810
2024... Is that a suite room?

164
00:09:37.450 --> 00:09:39.100
I'll get it right now.

166
00:09:54.230 --> 00:09:56.060
<i> Dad</i>

167
00:09:58.140 --> 00:10:01.680
<i> This woman was just badmouthing my mom!</i>

168
00:10:04.270 --> 00:10:06.010
<i>Dad</i>

169
00:10:21.070 --> 00:10:26.540
<i> Is your hand all healed? The sky was pretty.</i>

170
00:10:32.450 --> 00:10:36.940
That's true. It's totally pretty.

171
00:10:50.770 --> 00:10:52.610
I'm going

172
00:10:53.570 --> 00:10:54.830
Ha Ri

173
00:10:54.830 --> 00:11:01.050
Ah, right. Did you look at the sky today? It was totally pretty.

174
00:11:01.050 --> 00:11:04.270
Hey, Min Ha Ri. What are you saying? That's so cheesy.

175
00:11:04.270 --> 00:11:07.130
What's with the girly feeling, so unlike you?

176
00:11:08.970 --> 00:11:11.860
I know right? Why am I like this?

177
00:11:11.860 --> 00:11:14.220
That was a little corny. I'm going now.

178
00:11:14.220 --> 00:11:19.180
Hey! You're just going to leave? You're seriously going to leave?

179
00:11:22.630 --> 00:11:25.520
- My wife! 
- Wassup?

180
00:11:25.520 --> 00:11:27.850
- Did you come out to greet me? 
 - Let me go.

181
00:11:27.850 --> 00:11:31.210
Not to greet you but to see off some trash.

182
00:11:32.490 --> 00:11:35.860
Ah! Why are you wearing something the size of a sock?

183
00:11:35.860 --> 00:11:38.780
Hey, people will talk.

184
00:11:38.780 --> 00:11:41.880
It's my body, my life. Only what makes me happy matters.

185
00:11:41.880 --> 00:11:43.940
Who cares what people think? That's dumb.

186
00:11:43.940 --> 00:11:49.900
Aigoo, is that so? Go in first, I have to go buy some trash bags.

187
00:11:49.900 --> 00:11:52.610
I will throw it out-

188
00:11:52.610 --> 00:11:54.600
What's with you? Did you drink?

189
00:11:54.600 --> 00:11:56.510
Wait right there!

190
00:11:58.720 --> 00:11:59.440
What?

191
00:11:59.440 --> 00:12:02.600
I have to keep on top of Kim Hye Rin. I nearly got caught.

192
00:12:02.600 --> 00:12:06.030
You can't get caught! You absolutely can't get caught!

193
00:12:06.030 --> 00:12:09.580
Exactly. But why are you more worked up than me?

194
00:12:09.580 --> 00:12:11.280
Huh?

195
00:12:12.060 --> 00:12:15.340
I'm saying... If you get caught...

196
00:12:15.340 --> 00:12:17.280
It'll be embarrassing for you.

197
00:12:17.280 --> 00:12:20.420
I thought, 'Let it be. Who cares if I get caught?'

198
00:12:20.420 --> 00:12:23.680
but when it nearly happened I thought, 'What horrible humiliation is this?'

199
00:12:23.680 --> 00:12:26.440
and my heart totally sank.

200
00:12:26.440 --> 00:12:30.200
I am me but how embarrassed will he be?

201
00:12:30.200 --> 00:12:34.180
If he knew that the intern he's always looking down on was his first love, Kim Hye Jin...

202
00:12:34.180 --> 00:12:37.060
It's terrible just thinking about it.

203
00:12:38.840 --> 00:12:42.300
Hye Jin... what if

204
00:12:42.300 --> 00:12:47.200
from the beginning, you had gone and met him? What do you think would've happened?

205
00:12:49.120 --> 00:12:51.340
Who knows?

206
00:12:51.340 --> 00:12:55.740
If I did and then we met as a boss and a junior staff, it might have been uncomfortable.

207
00:12:55.740 --> 00:13:01.930
I don't know. It's better I don't know. But, all of a sudden, why are you asking?

208
00:13:01.930 --> 00:13:09.180
I mean... it's just... I was wondering how it would have been then.

209
00:13:10.440 --> 00:13:12.120
But about Ji Seong Joon..

210
00:13:12.120 --> 00:13:15.800
Okay, stop right there.

211
00:13:15.800 --> 00:13:19.220
Let's stop talking about that.

212
00:13:19.220 --> 00:13:19.880
Huh?

213
00:13:19.880 --> 00:13:22.720
It's nothing good to keep talking about.

214
00:13:22.720 --> 00:13:27.520
He's looking down on me anyway, so I think it's best for me to stop being concerned about it.

215
00:13:27.520 --> 00:13:33.200
From now on, let's not talk about him anymore. Let's go! I have to go and study diplomacy.

216
00:13:36.640 --> 00:13:39.440
Let's eat ddeokbokki (<i>spicy rice cakes</i>) first.

217
00:13:40.760 --> 00:13:43.900
Why do so many people want to eat ddeokbokki with me?

218
00:13:43.900 --> 00:13:45.700
What? Who else did?

219
00:13:45.700 --> 00:13:48.060
There just is someone, a weird person.

220
00:13:48.060 --> 00:13:49.860
Why? Is he that awful?

221
00:13:49.860 --> 00:13:52.740
Totally idiotic, idiot.

222
00:13:52.740 --> 00:13:54.920
Idiot!

223
00:13:59.070 --> 00:14:00.660
<i> But you...</i>

224
00:14:00.660 --> 00:14:04.920
<i>Your looks are stilll..in a state of mess. </i>

225
00:14:04.920 --> 00:14:09.940
<i> Please, be more Most-like, okay?</i>

226
00:14:13.360 --> 00:14:17.100
What in the world is being Most-like?

227
00:14:21.060 --> 00:14:28.640
<i> ♫  When I looked into the mirror I looked so ugly ♫</i>

228
00:14:28.640 --> 00:14:35.060
<i> ♫  Ugly. To have you, I'm too ugly.♫</i>

229
00:14:35.060 --> 00:14:39.100
You startled me. What brings you here?

230
00:14:39.100 --> 00:14:41.860
Hello!

231
00:14:42.600 --> 00:14:44.580
[ Kim Hye Jin ]

232
00:14:46.140 --> 00:14:49.220
Did you do that to be funny?

233
00:14:49.220 --> 00:14:53.660
The Editor-in-chief told me to be more Most-like so...

234
00:14:57.340 --> 00:15:01.650
Wait... what was that "Ah" just now?

235
00:15:01.650 --> 00:15:04.880
What? If I came like this in order to be funny?

236
00:15:04.880 --> 00:15:09.440
Him..He's no good. He grew up wrong. Unquestionably wrong.

237
00:15:11.260 --> 00:15:14.060
Shall we put it in a blog?

238
00:15:15.480 --> 00:15:17.420
Daebok! Deobok! Daebok!

239
00:15:17.420 --> 00:15:18.680
You scared me!

240
00:15:18.680 --> 00:15:20.180
If it isn't something daebak, you're going to get it.

241
00:15:20.180 --> 00:15:24.020
The Deputy Editor-in-Chief Ji finally got himself a meeting with James Taylor.

242
00:15:24.020 --> 00:15:24.870
Really?

243
00:15:24.870 --> 00:15:27.640
Because of the Asian Exhibition Tour, he's flying from Beijing to Tokyo today.

244
00:15:27.640 --> 00:15:29.400
I don't know how Deputy Editor-in-Chief did it but

245
00:15:29.400 --> 00:15:31.730
he agreed to make a stopover in Korea.

246
00:15:31.730 --> 00:15:35.840
I heard that during exhibitions, his schedule is so packed that he has no time.

247
00:15:35.840 --> 00:15:37.080
Deputy Editor-in-Chief is amazing.

248
00:15:37.080 --> 00:15:40.300
He has a meeting for just an hour at the airport while he's transferring.

249
00:15:40.300 --> 00:15:41.640
That's not possible.

250
00:15:41.640 --> 00:15:42.180
Airport?

251
00:15:42.180 --> 00:15:43.200
Just an hour?

252
00:15:43.200 --> 00:15:48.500
He's going to get him to agree on a collaboration project in an hour? No way.

253
00:15:48.500 --> 00:15:51.700
Whether there is or isn't a way, I'll handle it so don't worry about it.

254
00:15:51.700 --> 00:15:54.660
Cha Joo Yeong, hand over to me all the materials related to the James Taylor project.

255
00:15:54.660 --> 00:15:57.450
Feature Fashion Assistants find me some more related materials to add

256
00:15:57.450 --> 00:15:59.280
as soon as possible, as well as you can do. All of it.

257
00:15:59.280 --> 00:15:59.900
Yes!

258
00:15:59.900 --> 00:16:03.180
Oh, someone needs to drive me there later.

259
00:16:03.180 --> 00:16:05.460
I need to look at the materials while we are getting there.

260
00:16:05.460 --> 00:16:08.680
At 2 o'clock, wait for me on the first floor.

261
00:16:11.480 --> 00:16:14.460
<i>Yes, this is the deputy editor-in-chief.</i>

262
00:16:16.580 --> 00:16:18.600
Well, I guess he can sort of do his job.

263
00:16:18.600 --> 00:16:21.290
But..who is going to drive him there later?

264
00:16:21.290 --> 00:16:21.880
You are.

265
00:16:21.880 --> 00:16:24.440
I have an appointment.

266
00:16:24.440 --> 00:16:28.490
Jackson! You have a hole on the side.

267
00:16:28.490 --> 00:16:29.680
Really?

268
00:16:29.680 --> 00:16:31.350
Alright then Hye Jin, you go.

269
00:16:31.350 --> 00:16:33.560
If you want to go, you should.

270
00:16:33.560 --> 00:16:36.380
Ah, you can go.

271
00:16:36.380 --> 00:16:39.320
Oh...not me but someone else...

272
00:16:39.320 --> 00:16:44.020
Oh it wasn't a hole. My eyesight these days...

273
00:16:44.020 --> 00:16:48.620
Reporter Kim.This is nothing to joke about! How can you joke like this?

274
00:16:48.620 --> 00:16:51.180
How long are you going to sneak around avoiding Deputy Editor-in-Chief?

275
00:16:51.180 --> 00:16:54.200
It's good! It's a good chance to become closer to him.

276
00:16:54.200 --> 00:16:56.150
You are more ambitious than you look.

277
00:16:56.150 --> 00:16:57.880
No I-

278
00:16:57.880 --> 00:17:00.020
Let's all clap for her.

280
00:17:12.700 --> 00:17:14.520
Let's go.

281
00:17:23.350 --> 00:17:27.900
What is this. Intern? Why are you here?

282
00:17:27.900 --> 00:17:31.640
Everyone was busy and I was the only one who could drive you.

283
00:17:33.000 --> 00:17:37.500
Do you drive well? I haven't seen you do anything well.

284
00:17:37.500 --> 00:17:40.780
I got a license with perfect scores in performance and writing tests.

285
00:17:46.940 --> 00:17:49.840
<i>What is this? So awkward. </i>

286
00:17:51.060 --> 00:17:54.020
Oh you play tennis?

287
00:18:01.700 --> 00:18:06.320
I didn't know before but James Taylor seems to be a very in demand artist.

288
00:18:06.320 --> 00:18:08.580
If the dress with a print of his paintings is in a magazine-

289
00:18:08.580 --> 00:18:12.800
I want to...read this on my way there. Can you cooperate?

290
00:18:12.800 --> 00:18:14.460
What?

291
00:18:15.340 --> 00:18:17.160
Oh, okay.

292
00:18:22.600 --> 00:18:26.900
But, we're going to Incheon Airport right?

293
00:18:29.240 --> 00:18:32.120
Right? Incheon Airport?

294
00:18:38.820 --> 00:18:41.420
<i>Incheon Airport </i>

295
00:18:47.660 --> 00:18:49.700
<i> Incheon Airport <i></i></i>

296
00:18:54.560 --> 00:18:57.040
Where are we going right now?

297
00:18:57.040 --> 00:18:58.380
What? To the airport-

298
00:18:58.380 --> 00:19:00.680
Why to Incheon? We're supposed to go to Gimpo!

299
00:19:00.680 --> 00:19:03.740
What? It was Gimpo?

300
00:19:03.740 --> 00:19:07.600
When I asked you earlier you didn't say anything so I thought it was Incheon.

301
00:19:07.600 --> 00:19:10.500
Oh what do we do? I will turn the car around.

302
00:19:10.500 --> 00:19:15.260
Turn what? Once you're on this road, you have to go all the way to Incheon.

303
00:19:15.260 --> 00:19:19.140
What? What should we do then?

304
00:19:21.170 --> 00:19:23.920
There's a road to get out once you get through the toll gate.

305
00:19:23.920 --> 00:19:25.600
We still have time! Drive fast!

306
00:19:25.600 --> 00:19:27.300
Okay!

307
00:19:33.980 --> 00:19:38.040
Why is there so much traffic? Is there an accident?

308
00:19:44.820 --> 00:19:46.820
Cha Joo Yeong it's me. Get someone to Kimpo airport-

309
00:19:46.820 --> 00:19:47.980
This is Joo Ah Reum.

310
00:19:47.980 --> 00:19:51.660
Cha Sunbae went to a big event but she must have left her phone.

311
00:19:56.600 --> 00:19:59.040
Who is still in the office right now?

312
00:19:59.680 --> 00:20:03.260
Get whoever can get to Kimpo Airport the fastest...

313
00:20:06.080 --> 00:20:09.960
What is she doing it? She wants to it right now?

314
00:20:10.960 --> 00:20:14.360
Deputy Chief! Deputy Chief! Get out.

315
00:20:14.360 --> 00:20:16.340
What did you say?

316
00:20:16.340 --> 00:20:17.360
Hurry!

317
00:20:17.360 --> 00:20:19.300
Are you kidding me?

318
00:20:19.300 --> 00:20:20.720
Hurry! Hurry!

319
00:20:20.720 --> 00:20:22.270
Hurry! Hurry!

320
00:20:22.270 --> 00:20:24.220
This person-

321
00:20:25.800 --> 00:20:26.920
Hurry!

322
00:20:26.920 --> 00:20:29.500
What do you think you're doing?

323
00:20:29.500 --> 00:20:31.320
What is this?

324
00:20:31.920 --> 00:20:32.960
Give me money.

325
00:20:32.960 --> 00:20:33.670
What did you say?

326
00:20:33.670 --> 00:20:35.400
Money. Hurry!

327
00:20:35.400 --> 00:20:37.520
What is she talking about now?

328
00:20:38.620 --> 00:20:41.180
Where do you think you're touching?

329
00:20:41.860 --> 00:20:44.140
Ahjussi, here. Two-two-three-

330
00:20:44.940 --> 00:20:45.630
This is enough right?

331
00:20:45.630 --> 00:20:46.800
- It's Gimpo Airport right? 
 - Yes.

332
00:20:46.800 --> 00:20:49.920
We have to get there before 4 pm.

333
00:20:49.920 --> 00:20:52.330
Hurry and get on now. Going by motorcycle can still make it in time.

334
00:20:52.330 --> 00:20:53.840
You are telling me to get on this-

335
00:20:53.840 --> 00:20:55.780
Hurry up. There's no time to talk.

336
00:20:55.780 --> 00:20:57.240
Ahjusshi, go!

337
00:20:57.240 --> 00:20:58.480
Hey, I'm going.

338
00:20:58.480 --> 00:20:59.900
Ahjusshi, go!

339
00:20:59.900 --> 00:21:00.980
I'm going!

340
00:21:00.980 --> 00:21:03.060
I will bring the car to the airport!

341
00:21:03.060 --> 00:21:06.420
You have to arrive by 4!

342
00:21:06.420 --> 00:21:09.600
Go Ahjussi!

343
00:21:26.980 --> 00:21:29.820
Call! It'll be fun for a change.

344
00:21:29.820 --> 00:21:31.930
When should we meet?

345
00:21:34.700 --> 00:21:36.880
I'll call you back.

346
00:21:58.240 --> 00:22:00.660
How did things go? Did you make it in time and meet him?

347
00:22:00.660 --> 00:22:02.540
Is the project okay?

348
00:22:02.540 --> 00:22:06.660
Yes, I just came from meeting with him. Collaboration project..

349
00:22:07.500 --> 00:22:09.360
he accepted.

350
00:22:11.620 --> 00:22:14.360
Then I will see you when I get back.

351
00:22:14.360 --> 00:22:17.780
I thought you'd be late and not meet him. I almost had a cardiac arrest.

352
00:22:17.780 --> 00:22:20.380
It all ended up okay, right?

353
00:22:34.180 --> 00:22:36.980
Ah..steamed right for making wine...It smells a lot, right?

354
00:22:36.980 --> 00:22:41.840
When I get the time, I will ventilate it and spray some deodorizer too.

355
00:22:45.020 --> 00:22:46.960
What do you do?

356
00:22:46.960 --> 00:22:47.740
What?

357
00:22:47.740 --> 00:22:51.360
Are you stupid? Or are you disabled somewhere?

358
00:22:51.360 --> 00:22:55.700
Is there anything that you can do right? If this project fails, are you going to take the responsibility?

359
00:22:55.700 --> 00:22:58.800
How can you make such an absurd mistake?

360
00:23:05.250 --> 00:23:10.300
It's not that... I did ask you earlier where we were going...

361
00:23:10.300 --> 00:23:13.520
Do you know what kind of people I think are really pathetic?

362
00:23:13.520 --> 00:23:18.370
People who are only hard-working but have nothing to be proud of. Like you.

363
00:23:31.640 --> 00:23:34.660
I'll figure out how to get back myself. You can go first.

364
00:23:54.100 --> 00:23:58.480
How about me telling you what kind of a person I hate the most?

365
00:23:58.480 --> 00:24:00.100
Someone who doesn't listen to others,

366
00:24:00.100 --> 00:24:05.440
who looks down on people who are not as skilled as you are. Like you, Deputy-Chief-Editor.

367
00:24:05.440 --> 00:24:08.430
I asked you quite a few times "Is it Incheon Airport?",

368
00:24:08.430 --> 00:24:11.080
but the one who didn't listen or reply to me is you.

369
00:24:11.080 --> 00:24:17.060
So if you hadn't disregarded me and belittled me every chance you got, this wouldn't have happened..I felt like..

370
00:24:18.000 --> 00:24:21.720
I felt like I must tell you that.

371
00:24:50.660 --> 00:24:54.120
Why did we meet again-

372
00:24:54.920 --> 00:24:58.060
Ah this idiot, he shouldn't have played this joke on me.

373
00:24:58.060 --> 00:24:59.860
How much is the steamed rice?

374
00:24:59.860 --> 00:25:02.200
I'm not selling this.

375
00:25:02.200 --> 00:25:04.900
Ahjussi! Just give me $1 for this.

376
00:25:04.900 --> 00:25:06.580
$1?

377
00:25:06.580 --> 00:25:10.040
Is the hotel work okay?

378
00:25:12.280 --> 00:25:17.080
I am okay but I am sure other people are annoyed.

379
00:25:17.080 --> 00:25:23.240
Because I turn out to be the assistant through my father's influence.

380
00:25:23.240 --> 00:25:26.680
This kid.  Be careful what you say.

381
00:25:29.460 --> 00:25:31.460
I am sorry about

382
00:25:33.120 --> 00:25:35.140
that day.

383
00:25:36.280 --> 00:25:37.920
Yes

384
00:25:38.740 --> 00:25:41.080
Of course, you're sorry.

385
00:25:41.080 --> 00:25:42.900
Ha Ri,

386
00:25:50.420 --> 00:25:54.320
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have a dinner appointment.

387
00:25:54.320 --> 00:25:57.580
You eat first. Okay, sure.

388
00:25:59.750 --> 00:26:05.460
It seems like that was a call from home. Why didn't you tell them you are with me?

389
00:26:06.820 --> 00:26:13.280
There was that incident...so it would be seen as strange.

390
00:26:13.280 --> 00:26:18.320
There are only three of us in our family, and with with just the two of us outside...

391
00:26:18.320 --> 00:26:20.620
Making misunderstandings is unnecessary.

392
00:26:20.620 --> 00:26:25.040
They won't misunderstand that you and I are eating outside.

393
00:26:25.040 --> 00:26:26.860
If we are a 'real' family.

394
00:26:26.860 --> 00:26:30.900
Ha Ri, why don't you just call her and apologize?

395
00:26:30.900 --> 00:26:33.060
I think I should attend preschool again.

396
00:26:33.060 --> 00:26:37.060
They taught me that the person who is wrong first should apologize.

397
00:26:38.820 --> 00:26:41.100
Seems like I learned it wrong.

398
00:26:43.060 --> 00:26:44.970
She is a poor woman.

399
00:26:44.970 --> 00:26:51.120
She has lots of wounds, so you should open your heart to her first-

400
00:26:51.120 --> 00:26:56.260
I guess I should leave now. Dad, you can eat with people whom you think are family members...

401
00:26:57.540 --> 00:26:58.880
Happily...

402
00:26:58.880 --> 00:27:00.720
Ha Ri

403
00:27:02.020 --> 00:27:05.720
Ha Ri ! Ha Ri!

404
00:27:09.600 --> 00:27:11.740
Lady! Thank you for the bread!

405
00:27:11.740 --> 00:27:15.490
It was nothing much. Work hard!

406
00:27:22.340 --> 00:27:28.180
<i>Ha Ri? Where are you? I'm not in a good mood. Do you want to go drink with me?</i>

407
00:27:37.640 --> 00:27:41.260
It's raining so I'm getting even more depressed.

408
00:27:41.260 --> 00:27:43.980
Aigoo, thanks so much!

409
00:28:14.060 --> 00:28:14.960
Welcome!

410
00:28:14.960 --> 00:28:16.840
Yes, Hello.

411
00:28:31.920 --> 00:28:37.280
<i>I wanted to give you a present because you said you are leaving. It will be useful when you are in London. </i>

412
00:28:37.280 --> 00:28:40.060
<i>Use it for avoiding the thing you hate.</i>

413
00:28:42.720 --> 00:28:45.160
H-hey! Management! That umbrella-

414
00:28:50.220 --> 00:28:53.320
<i> He gave it to me saying "Use it for avoiding the thing you hate." </i>

416
00:29:24.290 --> 00:29:26.840
Aunt! Can I have one bottle of soju and one Mussel soup?

417
00:29:26.840 --> 00:29:28.660
Yes.

418
00:30:29.070 --> 00:30:30.640
- Goodbye.
- Go safely.

419
00:30:30.640 --> 00:30:33.600
- Oh, Hye Jin.
- Seong Joon.

420
00:30:33.600 --> 00:30:35.780
Why are you here?

421
00:30:35.780 --> 00:30:38.560
My hotel is close by.

422
00:30:38.560 --> 00:30:42.620
I also just started working out here. Our company is close to here.

423
00:30:42.620 --> 00:30:46.910
Oh, is that right? Then, you should work out and go.

424
00:30:46.910 --> 00:30:48.730
Okay.

426
00:31:00.740 --> 00:31:02.410
Get in.

427
00:31:04.230 --> 00:31:06.970
Get in. Hang out with me for a bit.

428
00:31:06.970 --> 00:31:09.380
No... Seong Joon, today, I just...

429
00:31:09.380 --> 00:31:11.030
For now, get in. Hurry.

430
00:31:11.030 --> 00:31:14.350
Hurry, hurry, hurry! Huh?

431
00:31:19.230 --> 00:31:22.440
What should we do today? Should we just take a drive?

432
00:31:22.440 --> 00:31:24.260
Or...

433
00:31:25.140 --> 00:31:26.750
You're uncomfortable, right? Put this here...

434
00:31:26.750 --> 00:31:29.330
No, it's okay.

435
00:31:30.470 --> 00:31:31.560
You play tennis?

436
00:31:31.560 --> 00:31:34.360
It's speedminton, a free gift from the fitness center.

437
00:31:34.360 --> 00:31:37.180
They gave me one when I registered for membership.

438
00:31:38.390 --> 00:31:42.440
♫ <i>I'm singing in the rain </i> ♫

439
00:31:42.440 --> 00:31:46.400
♫ <i>Just singing in the rain </i> ♫

440
00:31:46.400 --> 00:31:52.300
♪  <i> What a marvelous feeling I'm happy again ♪</i>

441
00:31:52.300 --> 00:31:54.850
Oh?

442
00:31:54.850 --> 00:31:58.460
Who drank all my alcohol?

443
00:31:59.880 --> 00:32:02.360
Aunt, one more soju here please.

444
00:32:02.360 --> 00:32:06.470
Can you give me one more glass, please?

445
00:32:06.470 --> 00:32:07.810
Jackson.

446
00:32:07.810 --> 00:32:10.930
Who told you to sit?

447
00:32:10.930 --> 00:32:13.980
Do you know what happened to me in the daytime because of you?

448
00:32:13.980 --> 00:32:16.190
Go sit somewhere else. Shoo! Shoo!

449
00:32:16.190 --> 00:32:18.780
Can you get us some chicken feet?

450
00:32:18.780 --> 00:32:22.300
-Yes. 
 -I told you to leave..but I don't eat chicken feet.

451
00:32:22.300 --> 00:32:26.280
Really? You should have told me sooner.

452
00:32:26.280 --> 00:32:32.550
Madam, can you give us a lot of chicken feet? Piled up, please?

453
00:32:32.550 --> 00:32:34.410
Piled up.

454
00:32:35.920 --> 00:32:37.520
Take it.

455
00:32:38.190 --> 00:32:41.060
The loser buys dinner!

456
00:32:41.060 --> 00:32:43.890
But, Seong Joon, today, I'm not in the mood...

457
00:32:43.890 --> 00:32:45.810
I'm not.

458
00:32:50.930 --> 00:32:53.600
Hey, wait a minute. Time, time!

459
00:32:56.940 --> 00:32:59.280
There, now you're dead.

460
00:32:59.280 --> 00:33:01.150
Take it.

461
00:33:12.010 --> 00:33:14.440
Now, come at me.

462
00:33:21.830 --> 00:33:25.140
Player Kim Hye Jin is showing a poor play.

463
00:33:25.140 --> 00:33:27.240
Hey, I have a disadvantage!

464
00:33:27.240 --> 00:33:29.630
What is disadvantageous?

465
00:33:33.260 --> 00:33:35.180
What are you doing?

466
00:33:48.410 --> 00:33:50.220
Fine now?

467
00:33:54.780 --> 00:33:55.950
Now it's fair, right?

468
00:33:55.950 --> 00:33:59.090
Huh? Yes.

469
00:33:59.090 --> 00:34:01.200
Here, come at me.

470
00:34:01.200 --> 00:34:03.680
You! You're seriously dead!

471
00:34:03.680 --> 00:34:05.550
I'm throwing it.

472
00:34:05.550 --> 00:34:06.830
Hey!

473
00:34:06.830 --> 00:34:08.720
Quickly!

474
00:34:15.140 --> 00:34:18.190
That's right, that's right.

475
00:34:20.170 --> 00:34:22.290
You are surprisingly competitive.

476
00:34:22.290 --> 00:34:25.290
You were biting your teeth down real hard while you were playing.

477
00:34:25.290 --> 00:34:27.930
Look who's saying?

478
00:34:27.950 --> 00:34:30.130
Who was the one playing betting on his life?

479
00:34:30.130 --> 00:34:32.800
Oh...did I get caught?

480
00:34:36.940 --> 00:34:39.950
Ah, right. I met your younger sister.

481
00:34:39.950 --> 00:34:44.080
Oh, I heard from Hye Rin.

482
00:34:44.080 --> 00:34:48.180
But, she really looks like you when you were young.

483
00:34:48.180 --> 00:34:51.110
She resembles my old self a lot, doesn't she?

484
00:34:51.830 --> 00:34:53.530
Why don't we three eat together sometime?

485
00:34:53.530 --> 00:34:58.080
Sure- Let's do that.

486
00:35:04.410 --> 00:35:06.870
Why did you cry earlier?

487
00:35:08.600 --> 00:35:11.420
I mean...your face looked like you cried.

488
00:35:11.420 --> 00:35:13.480
Ah, is this something I shouldn't ask about?

489
00:35:13.480 --> 00:35:16.650
No...

490
00:35:17.330 --> 00:35:21.070
Something was troubling me.

491
00:35:21.070 --> 00:35:23.380
It wasn't much.

492
00:35:24.330 --> 00:35:26.690
If it's like that then I'm relieved

493
00:35:30.370 --> 00:35:32.060
Do you want to ride on a swing?

494
00:35:32.060 --> 00:35:36.300
- Aiyoo, aiyoo. How fun.
- It's fun, right?
- Yes!

495
00:35:36.300 --> 00:35:38.180
- You want some cake? 
 - Yes.

496
00:35:38.180 --> 00:35:41.040
What should we eat? Should we go to the mart?

497
00:35:42.430 --> 00:35:47.430
When do you think of her the most? Your mom.

498
00:35:48.430 --> 00:35:49.900
Mom?

499
00:35:50.960 --> 00:35:53.570
Why are you asking about her all of a sudden?

500
00:35:55.160 --> 00:35:58.190
I just remembered the time when we went to eat Gomtang,

501
00:35:58.190 --> 00:36:01.870
I suddenly remembered that you talked about your mom.

502
00:36:01.870 --> 00:36:05.660
Ah, is this something I shouldn't ask about?

503
00:36:05.660 --> 00:36:10.470
No. Uh, I'm not sure.

504
00:36:11.250 --> 00:36:15.650
If I have to say one- When she cut my nails for me?

505
00:36:15.650 --> 00:36:17.100
Fingernails?

506
00:36:17.100 --> 00:36:21.890
I'm left-handed, so I'm really bad at cutting my left hand fingernails.

507
00:36:21.890 --> 00:36:24.270
I always hurt myself and bled,

508
00:36:24.270 --> 00:36:27.850
so Mom always cut my fingernails for me.

509
00:36:27.850 --> 00:36:32.700
This must have become a habit now. Even after I grew up, I do this-

510
00:36:34.770 --> 00:36:37.990
Maybe that's why I think of her.

511
00:36:37.990 --> 00:36:41.800
Not having a mom by your side...

512
00:36:42.850 --> 00:36:45.480
It sounds really difficult.

513
00:36:46.570 --> 00:36:50.090
You must have had a hard time when you were young.

514
00:36:52.830 --> 00:36:57.810
But... I think I did my best to bear it.

515
00:36:58.450 --> 00:37:05.250
A girl named Kim Hye Jin, a really nice girl, was with me at that time.

516
00:37:19.740 --> 00:37:20.890
Who is it?

517
00:37:20.890 --> 00:37:25.650
Who is it? Who's drinking all my soju away?! Aunt!

518
00:37:27.160 --> 00:37:29.060
Here came a drunkard.

519
00:37:29.060 --> 00:37:31.390
Let go of me!

520
00:37:31.390 --> 00:37:36.190
I need to drink because of the crazy Joon, that son of a b****.

521
00:37:36.190 --> 00:37:39.200
Auntie!

522
00:37:39.200 --> 00:37:40.830
Be careful.

523
00:37:40.830 --> 00:37:42.650
Let go of this.

524
00:37:42.650 --> 00:37:44.410
Jackson, you're drunk, so let's go.

525
00:37:44.410 --> 00:37:47.460
I'm not drunk!

526
00:37:48.620 --> 00:37:52.970
The truth is, I'm totally drunk.

527
00:37:52.970 --> 00:37:56.480
Sh! It's a secret.

528
00:37:58.200 --> 00:38:01.750
Sure, it is. Let's go.

529
00:38:03.300 --> 00:38:07.560
Who does he think he is to always look down on me?

530
00:38:08.800 --> 00:38:11.460
Since when does he think he was all that great?

531
00:38:11.460 --> 00:38:13.540
I'm going to tell him everything!

532
00:38:13.540 --> 00:38:17.140
What do you mean tell him everything? You're saying it as if you knew Deputy-Chief-Editor from before.

533
00:38:17.140 --> 00:38:20.960
It's true that I knew him. You're right!

534
00:38:21.540 --> 00:38:24.610
Actually, he and I-

535
00:38:27.700 --> 00:38:29.900
He and I-

536
00:38:30.690 --> 00:38:32.960
Oh!

537
00:38:33.940 --> 00:38:36.240
Where is your house? Tell me!

538
00:38:36.240 --> 00:38:39.630
Ah, let go! I'll go by myself!

539
00:38:41.330 --> 00:38:44.050
Ah, don't push me!

540
00:38:44.050 --> 00:38:46.110
I didn't.

541
00:38:48.500 --> 00:38:52.090
Hey, I told you not to push me!

542
00:38:52.090 --> 00:38:54.390
I didn't push you.

543
00:38:55.050 --> 00:39:02.160
Ugh! He is a fatty and a coward! He doesn't even know who I am!

544
00:39:02.910 --> 00:39:07.480
I'm just going to spill everything out. Everything!

545
00:39:07.480 --> 00:39:11.700
Where is my phone? My phone.

546
00:39:19.960 --> 00:39:22.350
- Jackson?
- Phone!

547
00:39:22.350 --> 00:39:26.650
Phone! Phone!

548
00:39:26.650 --> 00:39:29.330
This is driving me crazy, ugh.

549
00:39:33.370 --> 00:39:35.860
I can take you all the way to your house though.

550
00:39:35.860 --> 00:39:38.200
I can just take my car.

551
00:39:38.200 --> 00:39:43.080
- Okay. Go home safely and get some sleep. 
 - Yeah.

552
00:39:44.450 --> 00:39:47.590
Excuse me... Seong Joon...

553
00:39:48.940 --> 00:39:53.360
I... truthfully..

554
00:39:56.090 --> 00:39:58.690
I have a man I'm going to marry.

555
00:40:00.090 --> 00:40:00.700
Huh?

556
00:40:00.700 --> 00:40:04.760
But that guy doesn't like me seeing other guys. Not even childhood friends.

557
00:40:04.760 --> 00:40:08.640
So, I won't be able to see you anymore.

558
00:40:10.340 --> 00:40:13.370
Oh right, when are you going to buy me dinner?

559
00:40:13.370 --> 00:40:14.600
Huh?

560
00:40:14.600 --> 00:40:19.770
What, are you going to break your promise after losing the game?

561
00:40:19.770 --> 00:40:23.130
Oh...the promise...Oh yeah and this-

562
00:40:23.130 --> 00:40:26.060
It's fine. Give it to me later.

563
00:40:26.060 --> 00:40:29.220
The weather gets pretty chilly at night, yet...

564
00:40:29.220 --> 00:40:32.430
Your skirt's really short these days.

565
00:40:34.750 --> 00:40:38.050
Don't catch a cold. Wear more.

566
00:40:38.050 --> 00:40:39.290
Got it?

567
00:40:39.290 --> 00:40:40.460
Yeah.

568
00:40:40.460 --> 00:40:42.060
I'm going.

569
00:40:42.910 --> 00:40:44.370
Wait, Seong Joon.

570
00:40:44.370 --> 00:40:47.340
It's okay, go back. I'm going.

571
00:40:48.830 --> 00:40:50.640
But...

572
00:41:00.010 --> 00:41:06.280
That's right. What's the difference between telling him today and telling him the next time we meet?

573
00:41:07.570 --> 00:41:09.670
Let's clean it up next time.

574
00:41:16.380 --> 00:41:21.270
It's doesn't matter much if I don't say it today.

575
00:41:22.870 --> 00:41:24.800
It doesn't matter.

576
00:41:28.440 --> 00:41:29.840
Who is this?

577
00:41:29.840 --> 00:41:31.300
Me, me.

578
00:41:31.300 --> 00:41:34.840
Management intern. Intern!

579
00:41:34.840 --> 00:41:38.680
You didn't even save my number?

580
00:41:38.680 --> 00:41:41.620
Wait.. is it you?

581
00:41:42.410 --> 00:41:45.360
Well, Management person, you sound drunk.

582
00:41:45.360 --> 00:41:48.110
<i>To the crazy Deputy Editor-in-Chief,</i>

583
00:41:48.110 --> 00:41:52.550
I couldn't sleep without saying this and that's why I called you.(informally)

584
00:41:52.550 --> 00:41:53.950
Called you?(Informally)

585
00:41:53.950 --> 00:41:55.290
Hey Mr.Crazy Joon!

586
00:41:55.290 --> 00:41:58.860
Mr.Crazy Joon! Do you know who I am?

587
00:41:58.860 --> 00:42:01.690
When you find out, you'll be really surprised!

588
00:42:01.690 --> 00:42:03.420
Look here, Intern-

589
00:42:03.420 --> 00:42:05.370
I...

590
00:42:06.720 --> 00:42:08.330
am Kim Hye Jin.

591
00:42:08.330 --> 00:42:09.030
And so?

592
00:42:09.030 --> 00:42:09.990
I am the

593
00:42:09.990 --> 00:42:14.190
Kim Hye Jin. Kim Hye Jin!

594
00:42:17.150 --> 00:42:18.890
What??

595
00:42:18.890 --> 00:42:22.060
Say that again. What did you just say?

596
00:42:33.250 --> 00:42:37.060
<i>Don't catch a cold and wear something warm.</i>

597
00:42:48.610 --> 00:42:51.350
Just how much did you drink?

598
00:42:51.350 --> 00:42:54.270
I don't know. I don't remember.

599
00:42:56.550 --> 00:43:00.300
Hey... by the way, who was the guy who carried you on his back yesterday?

600
00:43:00.300 --> 00:43:03.680
Hm? Who carried me-?

601
00:43:03.680 --> 00:43:08.570
That's right! Idiot reporter!

602
00:43:11.160 --> 00:43:16.890
You were raising hell last night so if your throat didn't hurt, that would be more strange.

603
00:43:16.890 --> 00:43:19.440
<i>Hye Jin! Come to your senses!</i>

604
00:43:19.440 --> 00:43:20.650
<i>Hye Jin!</i>

605
00:43:20.650 --> 00:43:22.790
<i>Oh! Ha Ri!</i>

606
00:43:22.790 --> 00:43:26.840
<i> It's a mess! She threw up all over the guy's clothes</i>

607
00:43:26.840 --> 00:43:27.680
<i>Let go!</i>

608
00:43:27.680 --> 00:43:30.130
<i>He's washing up at the store right now. </i>

609
00:43:30.130 --> 00:43:31.110
Excuse me!

610
00:43:31.110 --> 00:43:33.330
<i>I'm Hye Jin's friend, are you okay?</i>

611
00:43:33.330 --> 00:43:34.050
<i>You want to die?</i>

612
00:43:34.050 --> 00:43:37.940
<i>I'm not okay, but I guess I should say that I am?</i>

613
00:43:37.940 --> 00:43:41.510
<i>I'm want to lie down! I'm going to lie down!</i>

614
00:43:41.510 --> 00:43:45.090
<i>Hye Jin!</i>

615
00:43:45.090 --> 00:43:46.110
<i>Hey, you...</i>

616
00:43:46.110 --> 00:43:48.160
<i>Thank you for bringing our Hye Jin!</i>

617
00:43:48.160 --> 00:43:53.250
<i>Her condition isn't very good, we'll go up first.</i>

618
00:43:55.330 --> 00:43:59.030
I did that? Me? Crazy woman.

619
00:43:59.030 --> 00:44:04.690
Oh, right. I have to leave early today. Hey, tell me when I get back, okay? I'm going.

620
00:44:04.690 --> 00:44:07.730
I should quit drinking, really.

621
00:44:07.730 --> 00:44:09.680
Did the sun rise from the west?

622
00:44:09.680 --> 00:44:13.010
You never gave up on mini skirts during the winters, what's with the long pants?

623
00:44:13.010 --> 00:44:16.100
Yeah? I just feel like wearing pants today.

624
00:44:16.100 --> 00:44:17.940
I'm going out now. Remember to drink some Haejangguk <i>("hangover soup")</i>.

625
00:44:17.940 --> 00:44:20.040
Okay, go.

626
00:44:21.550 --> 00:44:25.750
Why don't I remember anything? Am I getting too old?

628
00:44:49.400 --> 00:44:51.170
Yeah, Mother.

629
00:44:51.170 --> 00:44:56.020
Daughter, what's wrong with your voice? You must have been drinking.

630
00:44:56.020 --> 00:45:00.610
No, it's because I'm tired. It's been so busy recently at work .

631
00:45:00.610 --> 00:45:05.730
What do you mean drinking? But, what's up this early in the morning?

632
00:45:05.730 --> 00:45:10.750
Come with Ha Ri to eat in the weekend. We should have an employment party since my daughter got hired.

633
00:45:10.750 --> 00:45:14.740
I think I should show my cooking skills after a long time.

634
00:45:14.740 --> 00:45:19.340
Please don't show your skills, Mom! Let's just order food, huh?

635
00:45:19.340 --> 00:45:22.690
The dress code will be red. Tell Ha Ri too.

636
00:45:22.690 --> 00:45:27.570
Why are you even doing a dress code? Okay I got it. I'll ask when's okay for her.

637
00:45:27.570 --> 00:45:31.080
Ah...are my baggy pants, the ones I used to wear, still at home?

638
00:45:31.080 --> 00:45:36.270
No...the ones I am wearing now have a hole, so I want to bring the other ones when I'm there...no I didn't drink!

639
00:45:36.270 --> 00:45:38.200
Okay.

640
00:45:43.080 --> 00:45:43.730
<i>Deputy Chief Editor</i>

641
00:45:43.730 --> 00:45:44.980
What is this?

642
00:45:44.980 --> 00:45:46.050
<i>Deputy Chief Editor</i>

643
00:45:46.050 --> 00:45:48.210
Perhaps, did I call Ji Seong Joon while I was drunk?

644
00:45:48.210 --> 00:45:50.990
What to do? What did I say?

645
00:45:50.990 --> 00:45:53.750
Try to remember! Try to remember! Try to remember!

646
00:45:53.750 --> 00:45:55.090
<i>Do you even know who I am?</i>

647
00:45:55.090 --> 00:45:57.460
<i>When you find out, you'll be really surprised!</i>

648
00:45:57.460 --> 00:46:00.680
<i>I am the Kim Hye Jin. Kim Hye Jin!</i>

649
00:46:00.680 --> 00:46:05.740
<i>I said I'm THAT Kim Hye Jin! Kim Hye Jin!!</i>

650
00:46:09.080 --> 00:46:12.590
Drunkard, it's green light.

651
00:46:17.660 --> 00:46:21.380
Did you see me calling Deputy-Chief-Editor while drunk yesterday?

652
00:46:21.380 --> 00:46:22.890
Maybe.

653
00:46:22.890 --> 00:46:24.720
What did I say? Did you hear all of it?

654
00:46:24.720 --> 00:46:27.600
It feels like I heard everything, but it also feels like I didn't.

655
00:46:27.600 --> 00:46:29.650
Did you hear it or not?

656
00:46:29.650 --> 00:46:33.000
I'm not sure. I can't remember because I'm so hungry...

657
00:46:33.000 --> 00:46:35.260
I think I'll remember if I eat one of these.

658
00:46:35.260 --> 00:46:36.280
Please give me one kimbap.

659
00:46:36.280 --> 00:46:38.310
I have to eat two to...

660
00:46:38.310 --> 00:46:40.430
Give me two please! Two! Two!

661
00:46:40.430 --> 00:46:41.700
Thank You!

662
00:46:41.700 --> 00:46:43.310
Have a nice day.

663
00:46:43.310 --> 00:46:47.660
So... I... What did I say...

664
00:46:47.660 --> 00:46:50.810
As a citizen of a country of courteous people, isn't it right to apologize first?

665
00:46:50.810 --> 00:46:52.860
After you threw up on a person's clothes!

666
00:46:52.860 --> 00:46:56.480
About that... I'm really, really, really sorry.

667
00:46:56.480 --> 00:46:59.030
What did I tell the Deputy Chief Editor?

668
00:46:59.030 --> 00:47:03.870
I can't even imagine you and Deputy-Chief-Editor having that kind of relationship.

669
00:47:08.260 --> 00:47:13.400
Jackson! Come to your senses! Jackson! Come to your senses!

670
00:47:13.400 --> 00:47:19.270
Why are you acting like a person who lost her country? Don't worry, you didn't say much.

671
00:47:19.270 --> 00:47:20.510
Really??

672
00:47:20.510 --> 00:47:22.910
<i>What kind of awful suffering is this in the middle of the night.</i>

673
00:47:22.910 --> 00:47:26.870
<i>If you get to know, you'll be really surprised.</i>

674
00:47:26.870 --> 00:47:33.840
<i>I am THAT Kim Hye Jin. Kim Hye Jin! I said I'm Kim Hye Jin you dog-like person!</i>

675
00:47:33.840 --> 00:47:36.160
<i>Dog-like? Jackson!</i>

676
00:47:36.160 --> 00:47:39.680
I thought you'd say other things, so I grabbed your phone from you.

677
00:47:39.680 --> 00:47:43.300
It was just "you dog-like jerk!"

678
00:47:43.300 --> 00:47:45.670
That's as far as I heard.

679
00:47:46.630 --> 00:47:49.720
After that? Are you sure I didn't talk about anything else?

680
00:47:49.720 --> 00:47:53.930
You dog-like jerk! The call ended there.

681
00:47:53.930 --> 00:47:56.060
That's a relief!

682
00:47:56.060 --> 00:48:00.130
But, what else would you have said? Is there something that would've made you uncomfortable?

683
00:48:00.950 --> 00:48:04.640
I mean..well..because he gets mad all the time.

684
00:48:04.640 --> 00:48:06.480
Curious if he will blow off his anger.

685
00:48:06.480 --> 00:48:12.080
Ah! I missed the chance! I should have filmed you and teased you every time.

686
00:48:12.080 --> 00:48:15.230
But you know that this incident is worth 10 meals to buy for me, right?

687
00:48:15.230 --> 00:48:20.570
I'm not sure. I don't remember anything that happened yesterday.

688
00:48:21.950 --> 00:48:24.900
Wow...how can you pretend not to know anything?

689
00:48:24.900 --> 00:48:27.380
Buy me 10 meals! Buy me one meal! Buy me one meal!

690
00:48:27.380 --> 00:48:30.100
-Ugh! 
 -You should buy me a meal! Buy me a meal! Buy me a meal!

691
00:48:30.100 --> 00:48:33.450
<i>I'm THAT Kim Hye Jin. Kim Hye Jin!</i>

692
00:48:33.450 --> 00:48:37.080
<i>I'm the Kim Hye Jin, you dog-like jerk!</i>

693
00:48:38.530 --> 00:48:39.920
What?

694
00:48:39.920 --> 00:48:43.540
<i>Say that again? What did you say?</i>

695
00:48:43.540 --> 00:48:45.570
Bastard?

696
00:48:46.930 --> 00:48:48.350
Hey you Management person!

697
00:48:48.350 --> 00:48:50.010
<i>Let's get you home! Please!</i>

698
00:48:50.010 --> 00:48:53.870
<i>Give it! Give it! Give me my phone!</i>

699
00:48:53.870 --> 00:48:54.680
<i>Kim Shin Hyeok?</i>

700
00:48:54.680 --> 00:48:56.180
<i>Give it!</i>

701
00:49:07.330 --> 00:49:08.950
Buongiorno!

702
00:49:08.950 --> 00:49:12.030
Omo! Our Deputy Chief Editor, Deputy Chief Editor Ji!

703
00:49:12.030 --> 00:49:14.400
Amore mio! (My love!)

704
00:49:15.860 --> 00:49:17.520
You have worked very very hard.

705
00:49:17.520 --> 00:49:20.830
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

706
00:49:22.210 --> 00:49:25.330
Let's have a party tonight!

707
00:49:25.330 --> 00:49:31.380
Our Deputy-Chief-Editor managed to get James Taylor.

708
00:49:32.510 --> 00:49:35.800
Celebrating the approval pass of our project.

709
00:49:35.800 --> 00:49:37.620
I have work to do so I don't think I can go.

710
00:49:37.620 --> 00:49:43.220
No, no, no, no. I have something that I must say later.

711
00:49:43.220 --> 00:49:46.430
You must participate absolutely, okay?

712
00:49:46.430 --> 00:49:47.140
If it's about work, you can say it now-

713
00:49:47.140 --> 00:49:49.250
Ladies and Gentlemen

714
00:49:49.250 --> 00:49:56.510
Anyone who drops out, I think I will nag that person... So I want everyone to absolutely participate. Okay?

715
00:49:56.510 --> 00:49:57.630
Yes!

716
00:49:57.630 --> 00:50:00.920
Especially, our cutie, cutie, cutie patootie Joon.

717
00:50:00.920 --> 00:50:01.510
Yes!

718
00:50:01.510 --> 00:50:03.270
You absolutely have to go!

719
00:50:03.270 --> 00:50:05.140
Yes, Ma'am!

720
00:50:06.450 --> 00:50:07.570
Good!

721
00:50:10.340 --> 00:50:13.800
<i>You were that jackpot, Kim Joon Woo?</i>

722
00:50:13.800 --> 00:50:16.890
<i>That's right. Chief Editor likes Joon Hoo.</i>

723
00:50:16.890 --> 00:50:21.280
<i>I'm going to target you starting from today.</i>

724
00:50:23.360 --> 00:50:25.540
Print the files in here and give them to Deputy Chief Editor.

725
00:50:25.540 --> 00:50:27.080
He'll know what it is when he sees it.

726
00:50:27.080 --> 00:50:28.680
Me?

727
00:50:30.220 --> 00:50:32.330
What do I do? What do I do?

728
00:50:38.190 --> 00:50:40.440
Director Cha told me to give it to you.

729
00:50:40.440 --> 00:50:42.950
- Leave it here and you may go. 
 -Yes.

730
00:50:47.690 --> 00:50:49.450
Excuse me, about last night...

731
00:50:49.450 --> 00:50:52.890
Last night, I think you just made a mistake while you were drunk.

732
00:50:52.890 --> 00:50:54.640
I'll pretend nothing happened.

733
00:50:54.640 --> 00:50:56.180
Pardon?

734
00:50:58.060 --> 00:51:01.450
Ah, yes. Thank you.

735
00:51:02.290 --> 00:51:03.960
Ah, and...

736
00:51:05.390 --> 00:51:11.160
Yesterday...about the incident during the daytime...let's pretend that never happened as well.

737
00:51:13.380 --> 00:51:16.450
Ah, yes.

738
00:51:30.430 --> 00:51:33.480
<i>Your Americano 3 shot is ready.</i>

739
00:51:35.350 --> 00:51:37.480
<i>You didn't hear again?</i>

740
00:51:37.480 --> 00:51:38.910
<i>What?</i>

741
00:51:38.910 --> 00:51:40.700
<i> Since you're coming here everyday I'm starting to get a grasp of it. </i>

742
00:51:40.700 --> 00:51:44.790
<i> When you are looking at something, you can't hear anything when someone is saying something to you. </i>

743
00:51:45.470 --> 00:51:47.770
<i> Your concentration is totally the best. </i>

744
00:51:47.770 --> 00:51:49.700
<i>Ah, yes.</i>

745
00:51:53.670 --> 00:51:56.550
<i> I asked you a while ago, several times, if  Incheon airport is correct, </i>

746
00:51:56.550 --> 00:52:00.490
<i> but it was you who wasn't answering or listening to me! </i>

747
00:52:05.340 --> 00:52:08.810
What's up with Crazy Joon, all of a sudden?

748
00:52:16.630 --> 00:52:20.230
What the heck? Forget it.

749
00:52:20.230 --> 00:52:22.640
Let's just work. Work.

750
00:52:22.640 --> 00:52:24.040
To you!

751
00:52:24.040 --> 00:52:26.100
No, no, no.

752
00:52:26.100 --> 00:52:28.750
We should do it Most-like.

753
00:52:28.750 --> 00:52:31.590
Ladies and Gentlemen, Cheers!

754
00:52:31.590 --> 00:52:34.320
Cheers!!

755
00:52:34.330 --> 00:52:36.170
Cheers.

756
00:52:37.830 --> 00:52:40.730
Do you want some watermelon?

757
00:52:47.320 --> 00:52:49.460
What do you think this is, Deputy-Chief-Editor?

758
00:52:49.460 --> 00:52:53.950
This is a welcome party for you, but is it okay if the Deputy Chief Editor isn't drinking?

759
00:52:53.950 --> 00:52:57.990
I still have things to take  care of. I'm leaving soon.

760
00:52:57.990 --> 00:52:59.790
You said you have to say something regarding our work?

761
00:52:59.790 --> 00:53:01.360
Oh.

762
00:53:02.260 --> 00:53:05.250
Do you think I'm the type of person to talk about work here?

763
00:53:05.250 --> 00:53:06.980
I don't even do that on normal days.

764
00:53:06.980 --> 00:53:10.450
Just, I thought it would make you come. Haha!

765
00:53:18.070 --> 00:53:21.360
-Well then, I will get going now.
 -Oh! That's a foul!

766
00:53:21.360 --> 00:53:24.150
If you don't drink this, you can't go.

767
00:53:24.150 --> 00:53:27.270
If you're going to leave, at least drink this.

768
00:53:27.270 --> 00:53:29.690
That's right.

769
00:53:29.690 --> 00:53:32.610
Just drink it.

770
00:53:32.610 --> 00:53:34.400
Drink! Drink!

771
00:53:34.400 --> 00:53:38.670
The drink is going in, jook jook!

772
00:53:38.670 --> 00:53:41.920
Quiet!

773
00:53:41.920 --> 00:53:45.590
Then, shall we take a love shot?

774
00:53:56.900 --> 00:53:58.740
Ah, that...

775
00:54:00.090 --> 00:54:01.910
See you tomorrow.

776
00:54:01.910 --> 00:54:03.750
He must be busy.

777
00:54:04.990 --> 00:54:07.340
Wow...seems like he can drink quite well.

778
00:54:07.340 --> 00:54:09.970
-Cheers. 
 -Cheers.

779
00:54:09.970 --> 00:54:12.310
Oh, Ha Ri.

780
00:54:12.310 --> 00:54:15.200
Oh god. Pour me some.

781
00:54:15.200 --> 00:54:17.980
I suddenly got a group dinner going on.

782
00:54:17.980 --> 00:54:20.550
You go back first. I'll see you at home later.

783
00:54:20.550 --> 00:54:22.120
Okay.

784
00:54:22.120 --> 00:54:23.620
Jackson!

785
00:54:23.620 --> 00:54:25.260
You scared me.

786
00:54:25.260 --> 00:54:28.740
Ah, I got a call from the friend I live with...

787
00:54:34.150 --> 00:54:37.280
Deputy Chief Editor!

788
00:54:40.080 --> 00:54:42.090
Deputy Chief Editor.

789
00:54:42.090 --> 00:54:44.250
- Deputy Chief Editor.
- Get up.

790
00:54:47.200 --> 00:54:49.980
- What should I do?
- His wallet!

791
00:54:49.980 --> 00:54:50.970
Get his wallet!

792
00:54:50.970 --> 00:54:52.620
- What?
- His wallet!

793
00:54:52.620 --> 00:54:54.290
We're here.

794
00:54:57.040 --> 00:54:58.560
It's here, it's here. The card key.

795
00:54:58.560 --> 00:55:01.590
That's right! But do you think I can open the door now?

796
00:55:01.590 --> 00:55:03.520
Oh, right!

797
00:55:06.580 --> 00:55:09.940
Do you think the door will open itself if you only tap the door key?

798
00:55:09.940 --> 00:55:11.610
Ah.

799
00:55:11.610 --> 00:55:13.540
<i> Thank you <i></i></i>

800
00:55:14.590 --> 00:55:17.470
Hey!

801
00:55:18.570 --> 00:55:20.130
Over there... on the sofa.

802
00:55:20.130 --> 00:55:24.220
Here, here.

803
00:55:29.330 --> 00:55:30.730
This. Where should I put it?

804
00:55:30.730 --> 00:55:32.050
Give it, give it.

805
00:55:32.050 --> 00:55:34.310
Give it to me.

806
00:55:34.310 --> 00:55:36.520
No, we should leave quickly.

807
00:55:36.520 --> 00:55:38.580
I'm exhausted. Get me some water.

808
00:55:38.580 --> 00:55:40.660
What do you mean water in someone else's house?

809
00:55:40.660 --> 00:55:42.610
I'll buy you one when we leave. Let's get out quickly.

810
00:55:42.610 --> 00:55:44.710
Get me water!

811
00:55:44.710 --> 00:55:46.360
Water.

812
00:55:58.110 --> 00:56:03.550
Because of drunken people, my shoulders are going through hell two days in a row!

813
00:56:06.990 --> 00:56:09.900
This is Deputy Chief Editor's front door key...

814
00:56:10.820 --> 00:56:12.010
I'll give it to him next time.

815
00:56:12.010 --> 00:56:15.260
<i>How can he have nothing but bottled water in his refrigerator?</i>

816
00:56:15.260 --> 00:56:18.560
<i>What does the glutton eat these days to live?</i>

817
00:56:18.560 --> 00:56:20.840
What are you thinking about like that?

818
00:56:20.840 --> 00:56:23.820
Hey, don't joke around.

819
00:56:23.820 --> 00:56:27.670
<i>Thinking about it now, I haven't seen him having anything other than coffee.</i>

820
00:56:27.670 --> 00:56:29.250
<i>What did he have for lunch?</i>

821
00:56:29.250 --> 00:56:31.920
<i>Why am I worrying about it? He can eat or starve.</i>

822
00:56:31.970 --> 00:56:33.910
Jackson!

823
00:56:33.910 --> 00:56:36.260
What are you thinking about?

824
00:56:36.260 --> 00:56:38.400
Ah, seriously! Please!

825
00:56:40.660 --> 00:56:42.280
Why do you joke around all day?

826
00:56:42.280 --> 00:56:44.640
You even made me go to the airport by joking unnecessarily!

827
00:56:44.640 --> 00:56:46.580
Do I look that easy?

828
00:56:46.580 --> 00:56:49.670
Sorry, I think of you as my younger sister.

829
00:56:49.670 --> 00:56:52.890
I don't think of you as an oppa.

830
00:56:52.890 --> 00:56:57.120
If it made you feel bad, I apologize. I just did it because you seem like my real younger sister.

831
00:56:57.120 --> 00:57:00.860
Then, don't do this to me, and mess around with your younger sister.

832
00:57:00.860 --> 00:57:02.360
Then, it's fine.

833
00:57:02.360 --> 00:57:05.760
She died. When she was six years old.

834
00:57:11.970 --> 00:57:14.360
I think just said some useless thing.

835
00:57:16.340 --> 00:57:19.410
I'll go now, see you tomorrow.

836
00:57:19.410 --> 00:57:22.730
Wait, don't. Don't.

837
00:57:22.730 --> 00:57:24.770
Omo, what to do?

838
00:57:24.770 --> 00:57:28.080
I just made a total mistake!

839
00:57:30.410 --> 00:57:34.830
Where is my phone? I need to hurry and apologize.

840
00:57:36.480 --> 00:57:37.710
No way!

841
00:57:37.710 --> 00:57:42.370
Oh my goodness! I have a lot of pictures in there that I took with Ha Ri!

842
00:57:44.770 --> 00:57:48.740
Is it 1111? Or 0000?

843
00:57:50.350 --> 00:57:53.590
That won't be possible to a guy with a complicated mental world.

844
00:57:53.590 --> 00:57:55.940
Ah, what is it?

845
00:58:00.340 --> 00:58:02.160
Perhaps...

846
00:58:10.740 --> 00:58:14.480
There it is! The International Left-handers Day!

847
00:58:51.080 --> 00:58:55.820
The person asked us to hold onto the mp3...Seems like he still didn't take it back...

848
00:58:55.820 --> 00:58:59.210
This is client 2024's right?

849
00:58:59.210 --> 00:59:02.290
Give it to me. I'll return it.

850
00:59:13.320 --> 00:59:15.220
Ah, right.

851
00:59:22.250 --> 00:59:24.140
Ji Seong Joon?

852
00:59:24.180 --> 00:59:28.040
I'll buy you delicious things, call me.

853
00:59:29.470 --> 00:59:32.870
How does Kim Hye Jin know a normal person?

854
00:59:32.870 --> 00:59:35.980
Okay, accepted for now!

855
00:59:35.980 --> 00:59:40.780
<i>When A and B, who didn't know each others' existence, got to meet,</i>

856
00:59:40.780 --> 00:59:44.400
<i>An intersection is created in between the two people.</i>

857
00:59:44.400 --> 00:59:48.390
<i>And that intersection sometimes, in an unexpected time...</i>

858
00:59:48.390 --> 00:59:50.370
Ajusshi!

859
00:59:50.370 --> 00:59:53.240
You can't come in here like this!

860
00:59:53.240 --> 00:59:54.070
What?

861
00:59:54.070 --> 00:59:56.170
How did you get in without a card?

862
00:59:56.170 --> 00:59:58.320
This floor only has suites.

863
00:59:58.320 --> 01:00:00.460
Let's get out quickly before the clients see.

864
01:00:00.460 --> 01:00:02.980
-I'm sorry! Come quickly! 
 - Ha Ri!

865
01:00:02.980 --> 01:00:05.750
Oh! Manager Ha, this man-

866
01:00:05.750 --> 01:00:07.870
I'm sorry, Guest.

867
01:00:08.540 --> 01:00:11.610
Our employee seemed to make a mistake.

868
01:00:11.610 --> 01:00:13.660
Hurry and apologize!

869
01:00:13.660 --> 01:00:16.910
He is the long term guest in the suite room number 2024.

870
01:00:16.910 --> 01:00:19.230
I mean...how can a homeless person...

871
01:00:22.900 --> 01:00:25.300
I'm truly sorry!

872
01:00:25.300 --> 01:00:28.650
Well since I have a tendency to have a very big heart

873
01:00:28.650 --> 01:00:30.740
I just accept things as they are.

874
01:00:30.740 --> 01:00:33.050
I'm really sorry!

875
01:00:33.050 --> 01:00:35.430
Oh! Here!

876
01:00:36.510 --> 01:00:38.130
Thank you. See you around.

877
01:00:38.130 --> 01:00:42.920
But, your voice seems familiar.

878
01:00:42.920 --> 01:00:45.540
- Yes.
- See you around.

879
01:00:47.130 --> 01:00:51.880
<i>Some intersections in certain times are not seen with our eyes.</i>

880
01:00:56.680 --> 01:01:02.440
<i> The fact that his mere existence will make things more complicated in the future</i>

881
01:01:02.440 --> 01:01:05.590
<i>we couldn't have even predicted it.</i>

882
01:01:30.160 --> 01:01:33.560
<i>Do you remember the puzzle from back then? That was also in the box.</i>

883
01:01:33.560 --> 01:01:36.840
So the thing that he said that he found that time was...

884
01:01:45.250 --> 01:01:47.300
What is this? Why are you here?