
2
00:00:32.980 --> 00:00:37.110
<i>Episode 5</i>
1-1-1-1? Or, 0-0-0-0?
3
00:00:38.880 --> 00:00:42.110
Of course that wouldn't be it. He's a bastard with such a complicated psyche.
4
00:00:42.110 --> 00:00:44.630
What is it?
5
00:00:48.910 --> 00:00:49.700
Is it perhaps...
6
00:00:51.200 --> 00:00:52.550
<i>It's not my birthday today. </i>
7
00:00:52.550 --> 00:00:54.220
<i>What? It's not?</i>
8
00:00:54.220 --> 00:00:58.360
<i>You use today's date for your locker, your bicycle lock and all the other locks.</i>
9
00:00:58.360 --> 00:01:00.340
<i>If it's not your birthday, what are those numbers?</i>
10
00:01:00.340 --> 00:01:05.180
<i>It's my favorite day out of the whole year. It's the International Left-hander's Day.</i>
11
00:01:05.180 --> 00:01:07.240
<i>What? There's a day like that?</i>
12
00:01:07.240 --> 00:01:08.740
<i>What's the day for?</i>
13
00:01:08.740 --> 00:01:11.970
<i>It's a day for people like me who are left-handed.</i>
14
00:01:23.020 --> 00:01:24.430
It's here!
15
00:01:24.430 --> 00:01:27.130
International Left-hander's Day!
16
00:01:57.780 --> 00:01:59.840
What? Why are you here?
17
00:01:59.840 --> 00:02:01.490
Omo!
18
00:02:21.380 --> 00:02:23.020
I'm asking you.
19
00:02:23.020 --> 00:02:27.090
Why are you in my home?
20
00:02:27.090 --> 00:02:29.440
That is... Dinner first you left....
21
00:02:29.440 --> 00:02:32.480
outside..phone call... came out... but bam!
22
00:02:32.480 --> 00:02:37.600
After dinner, I left first and you came out to make a call but I was passed out outside.
23
00:02:38.640 --> 00:02:41.520
So you really had no other option but to bring me into my house.
24
00:02:41.520 --> 00:02:43.640
On your own?
25
00:02:43.640 --> 00:02:46.640
Not on my own but with that weir...I mean, Reporter Kim.
26
00:02:46.640 --> 00:02:48.840
- Then where is he?
- He left first.
27
00:02:48.840 --> 00:02:52.140
- Then why didn't you leave?
- I was just about to.
28
00:02:53.240 --> 00:02:55.460
How did you get inside my house?
29
00:02:55.460 --> 00:02:56.430
Ca..Card key.
30
00:02:56.430 --> 00:02:59.300
So you went through my wallet? Without my permission.
31
00:02:59.300 --> 00:03:00.850
There was no other way.
32
00:03:00.850 --> 00:03:02.860
Leaving me alone until I would wake up?
33
00:03:02.860 --> 00:03:05.390
Asking the guard on duty to take care of me, then leaving?
34
00:03:05.390 --> 00:03:07.270
Oh.
35
00:03:07.270 --> 00:03:09.250
Then I will be going.
36
00:03:10.250 --> 00:03:12.850
Oh, I should clean this.
37
00:03:13.790 --> 00:03:16.180
Don't bother with it.
38
00:03:16.180 --> 00:03:17.760
But I should clean up what's broken.
39
00:03:17.760 --> 00:03:19.420
It's okay, so
40
00:03:19.420 --> 00:03:22.710
just don't touch it and go.
41
00:03:24.730 --> 00:03:27.180
The door is that way.
42
00:03:27.180 --> 00:03:29.560
I will see you Monday.
43
00:03:44.700 --> 00:03:46.580
When did he wake up?
44
00:03:46.580 --> 00:03:50.480
My liver. Is it still attached?
<i>(The liver is the traditional Korean site for courage or nerve.)</i>
45
00:03:54.990 --> 00:03:58.070
I'm going nuts.
46
00:04:05.130 --> 00:04:07.740
How do I go back in there?
47
00:04:07.740 --> 00:04:09.680
Omo!
48
00:04:13.550 --> 00:04:18.460
I..I..accidetally put on the wrong shoe.
49
00:04:18.460 --> 00:04:20.170
That...
50
00:04:25.930 --> 00:04:29.010
But what kind of a man passes out from a shot of alcohol?
51
00:04:29.010 --> 00:04:31.940
Maybe he's the one with the bad liver.
52
00:04:59.510 --> 00:05:02.380
You sure look pretty.
53
00:05:03.270 --> 00:05:05.640
I think I should take you with me.
54
00:05:05.640 --> 00:05:06.830
Yes Se Hyun Oppa.
55
00:05:06.830 --> 00:05:08.100
<i>Play with me.</i>
56
00:05:08.100 --> 00:05:10.710
I can't. I have to go somewhere amazing.
57
00:05:10.710 --> 00:05:13.560
It's just this place. My favorite place.
58
00:05:13.560 --> 00:05:15.680
Let's play next time.
59
00:05:21.260 --> 00:05:24.830
This... I will take it in size 250.
60
00:05:24.830 --> 00:05:28.390
We don't have it in size 250. This is the only one.
61
00:05:28.390 --> 00:05:30.740
Size 245.
62
00:05:30.740 --> 00:05:32.460
- Really?
- Yes.
63
00:05:38.360 --> 00:05:41.080
But it's so pretty.
64
00:05:43.200 --> 00:05:44.520
Give me this one.
65
00:05:44.520 --> 00:05:48.270
But this runs a little small so
66
00:05:48.270 --> 00:05:51.610
even if you love it now, it will hurt when you wear it.
67
00:05:51.610 --> 00:05:53.530
Will it really be okay?
68
00:05:53.530 --> 00:05:55.760
I'll just stretch it out and wear it.
69
00:05:55.760 --> 00:05:59.880
I'm the type of person that needs to get everything I set my heart on.
70
00:06:02.580 --> 00:06:06.100
Yes. You want 2000 more flyers?
71
00:06:06.100 --> 00:06:08.190
Yes, a day will be enough time.
72
00:06:08.190 --> 00:06:10.000
Yes.
73
00:06:14.170 --> 00:06:16.140
My daughter is here.
74
00:06:16.140 --> 00:06:18.410
Have you been well?
75
00:06:18.410 --> 00:06:20.140
You missed me, right?
76
00:06:25.390 --> 00:06:28.210
This kimchi is so tasty.
77
00:06:28.210 --> 00:06:29.810
You didn't make this, right?
78
00:06:29.810 --> 00:06:34.330
Cutting them was my doing. You know how important the cutting of kimchi is, right?
79
00:06:34.330 --> 00:06:37.290
I know, I know. Kimchi is all about the cutting.
80
00:06:37.290 --> 00:06:39.010
Of course.
81
00:06:39.010 --> 00:06:40.140
I'm home.
82
00:06:40.140 --> 00:06:42.430
Unni, what is this color? I've never seen it before.
83
00:06:42.430 --> 00:06:44.320
The pink tone last time was pretty,
84
00:06:44.320 --> 00:06:46.960
but it seems like orange looks good on you too.
85
00:06:46.960 --> 00:06:48.500
Everything just looks so good on me no matter what I wear.
86
00:06:48.500 --> 00:06:50.730
I said I'm home.
87
00:06:51.890 --> 00:06:53.530
I'm home I said!
88
00:06:53.530 --> 00:06:55.420
Oh you came, Daughter?
89
00:06:55.420 --> 00:06:57.370
Sit, sit.
90
00:06:57.370 --> 00:07:01.430
Isn't this a party for my new job? How could you start eating before I arrived?
91
00:07:01.430 --> 00:07:06.440
While there are people like us, there also exist people who look as ugly as beggars no matter how hard they try.
92
00:07:06.440 --> 00:07:09.200
Hey! Who are you saying that to?
93
00:07:09.240 --> 00:07:11.490
Must you verify it when you already know the answer?
94
00:07:11.490 --> 00:07:13.090
This little...
95
00:07:13.090 --> 00:07:15.700
Fine. Enjoy yourself while you can.
96
00:07:15.700 --> 00:07:20.090
I was about your age when the adverse change started to happen. Probably soon, you too will
97
00:07:20.090 --> 00:07:21.670
look just like me!
98
00:07:21.670 --> 00:07:23.570
How can you say something so harsh!
99
00:07:23.610 --> 00:07:28.050
And you call yourself my sister? I will never be like you!
100
00:07:29.610 --> 00:07:32.970
Try as hard as you want. In the end we both take after dad.
101
00:07:32.970 --> 00:07:36.450
Omo, what's wrong with your dad?
102
00:07:36.450 --> 00:07:40.110
I've never seen anyone as handsome as my husband.
103
00:07:40.110 --> 00:07:42.620
Oh.
104
00:07:42.620 --> 00:07:47.140
If I really do end up looking like Kim Hye Jin, promise me you will sell your printing house and help me get plastic surgery. Okay, Dad?
105
00:07:47.140 --> 00:07:48.730
You are pretty. Pretty.
106
00:07:48.730 --> 00:07:50.480
What if I end up like Kim Hye Jin?
107
00:07:50.480 --> 00:07:54.560
You're pretty. Pretty.
108
00:07:54.560 --> 00:07:56.680
Here.
109
00:07:57.790 --> 00:08:00.560
Baggy pants, where are you?
110
00:08:00.560 --> 00:08:02.590
Baggy pants.
111
00:08:02.590 --> 00:08:04.460
Is it here?
112
00:08:08.760 --> 00:08:10.920
It's here!
113
00:08:50.530 --> 00:08:55.430
<i>Certificate of Merit </i>
114
00:08:55.540 --> 00:08:58.540
<i>My dream is to become a children's book author.</i>
115
00:08:58.540 --> 00:09:03.440
<i>In a fairy tale, it is possible for you to fly around the sky without wings, travel the world in a day </i>
116
00:09:03.440 --> 00:09:07.720
<i>and become a magician that can conjure anything you want.</i>
117
00:09:07.720 --> 00:09:11.070
<i>My dream is to write compelling stories that can grant anyone the opportunity to become an amazing hero,</i>
118
00:09:11.070 --> 00:09:16.880
<i>and ultimately bring happiness to everybody as a children's book writer.</i>
119
00:09:28.150 --> 00:09:30.480
It's cute.
120
00:09:40.880 --> 00:09:44.170
How is this still here?
121
00:09:48.720 --> 00:09:59.210
♫<i> Why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near?</i> ♫
122
00:10:00.190 --> 00:10:03.520
<i>Thank you for being my umbrella all this time. </i>
123
00:10:03.520 --> 00:10:07.620
<i>When we meet again, I will be your umbrella.</i>
124
00:10:10.120 --> 00:10:21.090
♫<i> Why do stars fall down from the sky, every time you walk by?</i>♫
125
00:10:22.490 --> 00:10:28.020
♫<i> Just like me they long to be </i>♫
126
00:10:28.120 --> 00:10:29.730
♫<i> close to you </i>♫
127
00:10:29.730 --> 00:10:33.530
Back then, I didn't even imagine
128
00:10:33.530 --> 00:10:38.040
meeting him again like this.
129
00:10:38.040 --> 00:10:42.860
Hey! You should have stopped me from overeating!
130
00:10:42.860 --> 00:10:45.440
What am I going to do about my calories? I should exercise before I get home.
131
00:10:45.440 --> 00:10:48.860
Ah you're so annoying. Pretty ones are so paranoid.
132
00:10:48.860 --> 00:10:49.690
Yes?
133
00:10:49.690 --> 00:10:51.870
<i>It's me. You said you live close to work, right?</i>
134
00:10:51.870 --> 00:10:53.700
Who is this?
135
00:10:53.700 --> 00:10:56.580
Omo, you can't even recognize my voice? This is Han Seol.
136
00:10:56.580 --> 00:11:00.940
You know the pretty one who is thin but still glamorous. The Beauty Team Assistant.
137
00:11:00.940 --> 00:11:05.650
Ah, yes. Hello. But why are you calling on a weekend?
138
00:11:05.650 --> 00:11:08.910
Do you think I called because I missed you? Of course it's about work.
139
00:11:08.910 --> 00:11:12.980
I'm in the middle of a very important meeting and can't move right now.
140
00:11:12.980 --> 00:11:15.230
So go to the office right now and email me some files.
141
00:11:15.230 --> 00:11:16.170
Right now?
142
00:11:16.170 --> 00:11:19.230
Yes. There's a USB on the desk.
143
00:11:19.230 --> 00:11:22.560
USB on the desk? Okay.
144
00:11:22.560 --> 00:11:24.720
You know you can't tell anyone about this, right?
145
00:11:24.720 --> 00:11:26.950
Yes. I won't tell anyone.
146
00:11:26.950 --> 00:11:29.570
Thank you.
147
00:11:29.570 --> 00:11:33.100
Drop me off at my work. Someone asked me to do something quickly.
148
00:11:33.100 --> 00:11:35.980
What's that about? Why is someone making you do their work for them?
149
00:11:35.980 --> 00:11:37.850
That's ridiculous. Who is that?
150
00:11:37.850 --> 00:11:39.980
The office is on the way home anyway.
151
00:11:39.980 --> 00:11:43.830
You should have told them you couldn't do it. You're way too nice.
152
00:11:43.830 --> 00:11:46.940
Oh! It's the song we liked when we were little.
153
00:11:53.280 --> 00:11:55.220
♫<i> Hey, look at me </i>♫
154
00:11:55.220 --> 00:11:58.130
Call her back right now and tell her to do her own job.
155
00:11:58.130 --> 00:11:59.730
Otherwise she'll think of you as a pushover!
156
00:11:59.730 --> 00:12:02.850
♫<i> With the thought to make you like me</i>♫
157
00:12:02.850 --> 00:12:06.860
♫ <i>I even wore a mini skirt for the first time in my life. </i>♫ Min Ha Ri!
158
00:12:06.860 --> 00:12:10.050
♫<i> Looking at my shy lips </i>♫
159
00:12:10.050 --> 00:12:12.480
♫ <i> Don't pretend you didn't and hesitate </i>♫
160
00:12:12.480 --> 00:12:16.850
♫<i> Like in the movie we watched yesterday </i> ♫
161
00:12:16.850 --> 00:12:19.030
<i>She's become even prettier, hasn't she? </i>
162
00:12:19.030 --> 00:12:23.820
<i>She sure is your daughter - sometimes I feel like I'm looking at you and get startled time to time. </i>
163
00:12:23.820 --> 00:12:27.710
<i>Hye Jeong, you're doing well, right? </i>
164
00:12:27.710 --> 00:12:31.530
<i>I miss you. I will keep you posted. </i>
165
00:12:46.300 --> 00:12:50.430
Hi, I just sent you the email... Yes, I'll see you tomor...
166
00:12:55.800 --> 00:13:00.200
Huh? What's that? He must have left work without turning off the lights.
167
00:13:00.200 --> 00:13:02.490
He's so scatterbrained.
168
00:13:14.920 --> 00:13:17.900
Is this that thing he always beeps?
169
00:13:22.920 --> 00:13:26.290
Wow. So cool.
170
00:13:33.390 --> 00:13:34.240
<i>Deputy Chief Editor Ji Seong Joon</i>
171
00:13:34.240 --> 00:13:38.880
Get it done within 3 minutes. I don't like wasting time.
172
00:13:39.750 --> 00:13:41.940
This cushion is great.
173
00:13:42.580 --> 00:13:46.500
Jerk. He did become successful.
174
00:13:50.330 --> 00:13:52.440
Oh, he has this too?
175
00:13:53.810 --> 00:14:00.640
It's nice. Give me my leg, give me my leg!
176
00:14:09.260 --> 00:14:11.830
<i>Hello, this is Ji Seong Joon.</i>
177
00:14:20.010 --> 00:14:24.640
<i>She Was Pretty</i>
178
00:14:24.640 --> 00:14:26.960
Yes, I understand.
179
00:14:32.280 --> 00:14:34.970
Absolutely not.
180
00:14:34.970 --> 00:14:39.040
I will do everything to reach that score.
181
00:14:39.040 --> 00:14:42.840
<i> The Most Korea will not be ceasing publication after 3 months. </i>
182
00:14:42.840 --> 00:14:44.720
Yes, alright.
183
00:15:06.400 --> 00:15:10.410
<i>Don't tell me. Is he coming this way? What do I do?</i>
184
00:15:28.430 --> 00:15:31.120
I'm sure you have a lot to say.
185
00:15:31.740 --> 00:15:36.740
That is... I came because I had to get something done but the light was on...
186
00:15:36.740 --> 00:15:40.460
I didn't know you were here. I saw there was a manne...
187
00:15:40.460 --> 00:15:43.030
I have to put this back in.
188
00:15:43.030 --> 00:15:46.840
Never mind. How much of the conversation-
189
00:15:46.840 --> 00:15:51.430
No, how much did you understand?
190
00:15:54.400 --> 00:16:00.640
The Most magazine... perhaps... could cease to exist?
191
00:16:05.870 --> 00:16:07.500
Listen carefully.
192
00:16:07.500 --> 00:16:10.970
If anyone in the team hears about this,
193
00:16:10.970 --> 00:16:14.720
I will assume that it came from you and hold you responsible.
194
00:16:14.720 --> 00:16:15.480
What?
195
00:16:15.480 --> 00:16:21.290
If you don't blab about it, it won't happen, so to put it simply, keep your mouth shut.
196
00:16:22.920 --> 00:16:25.150
If you understood, then leave.
197
00:16:27.330 --> 00:16:28.260
Wait there, Intern.
198
00:16:28.260 --> 00:16:29.970
Yes?
199
00:16:29.970 --> 00:16:32.420
Are you going to take that home with you?
200
00:16:32.420 --> 00:16:34.240
Ah...
201
00:16:36.040 --> 00:16:38.530
I will see you Monday.
202
00:16:46.870 --> 00:16:53.960
My sole strong point is that I'm tight lipped. I really won't tell anyone so please let me go.
203
00:17:07.320 --> 00:17:11.610
Oh, I overdid it.
204
00:17:14.980 --> 00:17:17.960
Hye Jin.
205
00:17:17.960 --> 00:17:19.880
Ah, Seung Joon.
206
00:17:19.880 --> 00:17:26.190
You're done exercising? If I had known, I would have come at the same time as you.
207
00:17:26.190 --> 00:17:30.850
No. I just got here too.
208
00:17:30.850 --> 00:17:33.500
Let's go exercise.
210
00:18:13.160 --> 00:18:17.590
You look tired today. Did you not get any rest this weekend?
211
00:18:17.590 --> 00:18:25.170
What do you mean tired? I feel great after all that exercising.
212
00:18:25.170 --> 00:18:26.560
Where did you park?
213
00:18:26.560 --> 00:18:28.190
I didn't bring my car today.
214
00:18:28.190 --> 00:18:29.690
Then, I'll give you a ride.
215
00:18:29.690 --> 00:18:35.790
It's okay. You look really tired today. I'll be fine so you go ahead.
216
00:18:35.790 --> 00:18:38.840
Have you been deceived your whole life? I told you I'm not tired at all.
217
00:18:38.840 --> 00:18:41.910
You said you live in Seocho-dong right? It should take about 15 minutes.
218
00:18:41.910 --> 00:18:43.540
Wait a second Hye Jin.
219
00:18:43.540 --> 00:18:45.410
Huh?
220
00:18:45.410 --> 00:18:48.870
You have an eyelash.
221
00:18:48.870 --> 00:18:49.700
Here?
222
00:18:49.700 --> 00:18:52.310
No. A little bit over.
223
00:18:52.310 --> 00:18:53.950
Here?
224
00:18:54.950 --> 00:18:56.710
Hold still.
225
00:19:07.750 --> 00:19:10.590
Got it. Do you have a wish?
226
00:19:10.590 --> 00:19:14.320
What? What wish?
227
00:19:14.320 --> 00:19:17.200
"If you make a wish before you blow away the eyelash, it comes true."
228
00:19:17.200 --> 00:19:19.910
We had that superstition when we were young.
229
00:19:19.910 --> 00:19:24.970
It's childish but you have nothing to lose. Don't you have a wish?
230
00:19:25.760 --> 00:19:28.180
I can't say.
231
00:19:28.180 --> 00:19:30.320
Then I will do it.
232
00:19:39.600 --> 00:19:42.550
If my wish comes true, I will treat you.
233
00:19:42.550 --> 00:19:46.160
I should offer at least that much as compensation to the eyelash provider.
234
00:19:53.880 --> 00:19:59.010
Huh? The Deputy Chief Editor had a girlfriend.
235
00:20:04.510 --> 00:20:09.860
I am left-handed so I might hit you unintentionally.
236
00:20:09.860 --> 00:20:13.980
I ask for your generous understanding in the future too.
237
00:20:15.330 --> 00:20:17.000
It's a song I like!
238
00:20:17.220 --> 00:20:18.569
I think I did... What was the name of it?
239
00:20:18.569 --> 00:20:21.220
What was it? I can't remember.
240
00:20:22.100 --> 00:20:22.690
♫ <i> Can't take my eyes off of you.</i>♫
241
00:20:22.690 --> 00:20:26.040
♫<i> You'd be like heaven to touch. </i>♫
242
00:20:26.040 --> 00:20:28.390
I laughed so much that I'm almost tearing up.
243
00:20:28.390 --> 00:20:32.610
Then every time you feel down, I'm going to come and sing to you.
244
00:20:32.610 --> 00:20:34.240
Go, it's late.
245
00:20:34.240 --> 00:20:36.430
Okay, I'll be going.
246
00:20:36.430 --> 00:20:39.270
Oh, you're the tenant from 502.
247
00:20:39.270 --> 00:20:41.950
I have a package for you from the US.
248
00:20:41.950 --> 00:20:44.030
Thank you. I will come pick it up.
249
00:20:44.030 --> 00:20:47.180
Your girlfriend's a real beauty.
250
00:20:47.180 --> 00:20:49.320
I'm not his girlfriend though.
251
00:20:49.320 --> 00:20:52.120
Then what? Are you my boyfriend?
252
00:20:52.120 --> 00:20:56.510
No, that's not what I meant.
253
00:20:56.510 --> 00:20:58.790
Go home, you must be tired.
254
00:20:58.790 --> 00:21:00.480
Yeah.
255
00:21:01.200 --> 00:21:02.940
I'll be going then.
256
00:21:09.560 --> 00:21:12.670
Bye!
257
00:21:22.380 --> 00:21:24.430
You back?
258
00:21:26.870 --> 00:21:31.180
Are you training for the Olympics? Why did you exercise for so long?
259
00:21:31.210 --> 00:21:33.810
Did I?
260
00:21:33.810 --> 00:21:35.040
When'd you get back?
261
00:21:35.040 --> 00:21:36.530
Right after I finished the errand I had to do.
262
00:21:36.530 --> 00:21:40.250
Hey, you know, when I got there, Ji Seong Joon was in the office.
263
00:21:40.250 --> 00:21:43.500
It's not close to the deadline but I guess he works on the weekends too.
264
00:21:43.500 --> 00:21:45.840
Yeah?
265
00:21:46.980 --> 00:21:50.440
I'd better wash up.
266
00:21:50.440 --> 00:21:52.720
Go ahead.
267
00:22:06.240 --> 00:22:11.060
<i> He's been a guest with us for a year but nobody knows anything specific about him.</i>
268
00:22:11.060 --> 00:22:15.650
<i> We just vaguely assume that he's a son from a wealthy family.</i>
269
00:22:15.650 --> 00:22:16.910
Here's the reservation list.
270
00:22:16.910 --> 00:22:19.330
Yes, thank you.
271
00:22:20.000 --> 00:22:22.090
You are, right?
272
00:22:22.090 --> 00:22:26.030
I'm right! You're the employee who treated me like a homeless person!
273
00:22:26.980 --> 00:22:28.380
I'm really sorry about that!
274
00:22:28.380 --> 00:22:31.390
You must have been really offended.
275
00:22:31.440 --> 00:22:36.020
Of course. It hurt so much. After all, you called me a homeless beggar.
276
00:22:37.150 --> 00:22:42.540
But, when you apologize smiling like that, all the other guys just forgive you, don't they?
277
00:22:42.540 --> 00:22:43.450
Excuse me?
278
00:22:43.450 --> 00:22:45.740
Since you're so pretty and beautiful.
279
00:22:45.740 --> 00:22:50.810
But still, since you found me my lifeline, I will call it even (toong). It's 1 to 1.
280
00:22:50.810 --> 00:22:53.250
- Toong.
- What?
281
00:22:53.250 --> 00:22:56.820
Ah, toong! Toong.
282
00:22:57.680 --> 00:22:59.770
Toong.
283
00:22:59.770 --> 00:23:03.240
If we meet again, let's acknowledge each other.
284
00:23:03.240 --> 00:23:05.220
High five!
285
00:23:08.170 --> 00:23:10.280
I'm off.
286
00:23:14.870 --> 00:23:19.620
He doesn't seem like a well-off family's son.
287
00:23:26.990 --> 00:23:29.900
Oh! It's a go!
288
00:23:37.370 --> 00:23:39.370
Intern?
289
00:23:43.840 --> 00:23:45.990
<i>The door will now open.</i>
290
00:23:48.480 --> 00:23:50.520
Hello.
291
00:23:53.200 --> 00:23:55.200
<i>The door is closing.</i>
292
00:24:37.210 --> 00:24:39.730
By the way, that day, the glass...
293
00:24:40.920 --> 00:24:41.980
What? The glass?
294
00:24:41.980 --> 00:24:44.000
No, it's nothing.
295
00:24:47.820 --> 00:24:52.780
What is it? Is he asking me to pay him for breaking the glass of the puzzle case?
296
00:24:58.240 --> 00:25:02.440
The puzzle piece! Why's it not here? I put it there!
297
00:25:06.490 --> 00:25:09.180
No way! Back then?
298
00:25:19.000 --> 00:25:20.410
Ahjumeoni, ahjumeoni!
299
00:25:20.410 --> 00:25:24.490
Maybe, while you were cleaning did you see a puzzle piece?
300
00:25:24.490 --> 00:25:25.860
What piece?
301
00:25:25.860 --> 00:25:28.650
A puzzle piece. That... uh...
302
00:25:28.650 --> 00:25:32.910
It's this size and looks like this and this and this.
303
00:25:32.910 --> 00:25:38.600
Ah! It's that size and looks like that and that and that?
304
00:25:38.600 --> 00:25:42.600
Yes! It's that size and looks like that and that and that? Have you seen it?
305
00:25:42.600 --> 00:25:44.520
Haven't seen it.
306
00:25:44.520 --> 00:25:48.090
What do I do? If he sees it, it's over!
307
00:25:58.780 --> 00:26:01.160
What are you doing, Miss Hye Jin? Dating the floor?
308
00:26:01.160 --> 00:26:03.610
Not dating, not dating!
309
00:26:16.030 --> 00:26:18.190
Found it!
310
00:26:40.660 --> 00:26:42.640
What are you doing?
311
00:26:51.010 --> 00:26:53.070
It's dirty. Get up.
312
00:26:54.580 --> 00:26:56.360
Yes.
313
00:27:02.590 --> 00:27:04.520
That scared me.
314
00:27:05.730 --> 00:27:07.460
No, it's nothing.
315
00:27:07.460 --> 00:27:10.200
What do I dooooo?
316
00:27:13.320 --> 00:27:15.790
What do I do? How am I supposed to get that now?
317
00:27:15.790 --> 00:27:17.970
I have to go in there first.
318
00:27:17.970 --> 00:27:20.010
Mr. Ji Seong Joon! You have mail.
319
00:27:20.010 --> 00:27:22.630
Ji Seong Joon, he's right there in The Most's-
320
00:27:22.630 --> 00:27:25.030
Give that to me! Me! ME! ME!!
321
00:27:32.590 --> 00:27:34.380
Your delivery has arrived.
322
00:27:34.380 --> 00:27:36.480
Leave it there and go.
323
00:27:42.790 --> 00:27:44.150
Do you have some business here?
324
00:27:44.150 --> 00:27:46.470
<i> Yeah, I do have some business here. Very very urgent business that I must attend to.</i>
325
00:27:46.470 --> 00:27:50.400
Coffee! Shall I... get you a cup?
326
00:27:51.630 --> 00:27:53.480
Ah, you already have one.
327
00:27:54.180 --> 00:27:57.180
Then, work hard.
328
00:27:57.180 --> 00:27:59.480
<i> What do I doooo??!</i>
329
00:28:00.540 --> 00:28:03.780
Oh my, it fell!
330
00:28:18.350 --> 00:28:20.610
What are you doing?
331
00:28:25.580 --> 00:28:28.220
Here.
332
00:28:28.220 --> 00:28:29.900
Excuse me.
333
00:28:33.730 --> 00:28:35.920
Excuse me, Deputy Chief Editor.
334
00:28:39.160 --> 00:28:41.340
Your shoes are slightly dirty. Shall I clean them for you?
335
00:28:41.340 --> 00:28:43.370
I am really good at polishing shoes.
336
00:28:43.370 --> 00:28:45.560
If you take those off for me, I will-
337
00:28:45.560 --> 00:28:48.070
I need you to sign off on these.
338
00:28:50.810 --> 00:28:54.420
Shiny shoes... I don't wear mine like that.
339
00:28:54.420 --> 00:28:55.430
Ah.
340
00:28:55.430 --> 00:28:58.220
Hye Jin must be great at polishing shoes.
341
00:28:58.220 --> 00:29:00.060
You have a special talent.
342
00:29:00.060 --> 00:29:03.100
Do it for me. Polishing shoes.
343
00:29:03.100 --> 00:29:04.040
Yes?
344
00:29:04.040 --> 00:29:05.700
Polishing shoes.
345
00:29:11.680 --> 00:29:13.980
Argh, that surprised me.
346
00:29:39.120 --> 00:29:42.970
That guy, man, he's a naturally-born weirdo.
347
00:29:44.630 --> 00:29:49.490
What are... what are you doing?
348
00:29:50.490 --> 00:29:52.250
It doesn't fit, it doesn't fit.
349
00:29:53.620 --> 00:29:57.100
I didn't think our relationship was that close.
350
00:29:57.100 --> 00:30:02.160
I'm in the middle of writing an article on bromance and I didn't really understand the feelings involved so you see...
351
00:30:02.160 --> 00:30:07.680
But seems like it won't work! I can't write on bromance since I just love women too much.
352
00:30:07.680 --> 00:30:11.870
Maybe, I could try to understand the feelings if I hugged you once more?
353
00:30:14.130 --> 00:30:16.130
I'm joking.
354
00:30:16.130 --> 00:30:18.420
I didn't think our relationship was close enough for us to be sharing jokes.
355
00:30:18.420 --> 00:30:21.030
- Really?
- Of course.
356
00:30:21.030 --> 00:30:22.980
I guess so.
358
00:30:39.870 --> 00:30:43.180
This is it, right? What you were looking for all day.
359
00:30:46.230 --> 00:30:49.790
But.. How did you know that I was looking for...
360
00:30:49.790 --> 00:30:53.860
How did I know? I saw you earlier, when you were talking to the cleaning lady.
361
00:30:53.860 --> 00:30:57.670
<i> It's this size and looks like this and this and this.</i>
362
00:30:57.670 --> 00:31:02.900
<i> Ah! It's that size and looks like that and that and that?</i>
363
00:31:02.900 --> 00:31:06.440
Ah.
<i>Yes! It's that size and looks like that and that and that!</i>
364
00:31:09.320 --> 00:31:14.250
So if he sees that will everything be revealed?
365
00:31:14.250 --> 00:31:19.100
The fact that Jackson is his elementary school classmate and first love, Kim Hye Jin?
366
00:31:19.100 --> 00:31:20.820
W-wait, how did you-
367
00:31:20.820 --> 00:31:22.620
How did I know that?
368
00:31:22.620 --> 00:31:25.320
<i>Hey! Ji Seong Joon! Ji Seong Joon.</i>
369
00:31:25.320 --> 00:31:28.550
<i>I am that Kim Hye Jin! Kim Hye Jin!</i>
370
00:31:28.550 --> 00:31:32.460
<i>Since earlier, why do you keep telling him your name??</i>
371
00:31:32.460 --> 00:31:34.780
<i>Jackson, the call ended a while back.</i>
372
00:31:34.780 --> 00:31:38.510
<i>No. I lived next door to you.</i>
373
00:31:38.510 --> 00:31:41.270
<i>Your elementary school classmate!</i>
374
00:31:41.270 --> 00:31:45.440
<i>The one you first kissed. Your first love!</i>
375
00:31:45.440 --> 00:31:51.520
<i>That's all me. Me. Kim Hye Jin.</i>
376
00:31:54.670 --> 00:31:56.950
<i>Jerk!</i>
377
00:32:05.420 --> 00:32:09.810
You kept saying that even after the call ended.
378
00:32:17.040 --> 00:32:19.240
Ah, that was refreshing!
379
00:32:21.170 --> 00:32:23.900
I'm glad this happened actually.
380
00:32:23.900 --> 00:32:29.070
All this time, I couldn't tell anyone and I thought I was going to suffocate from keeping it in.
381
00:32:29.070 --> 00:32:30.860
Good riddance.
382
00:32:30.860 --> 00:32:32.930
But why are you pretending to be something else?
383
00:32:32.930 --> 00:32:36.760
Because you're his employee and he's your boss?
384
00:32:36.760 --> 00:32:38.610
No.
385
00:32:40.670 --> 00:32:48.030
Truth is, in one way or another, I've sort of become quite pathetic right now.
386
00:32:48.030 --> 00:32:52.850
So that's why I'm hiding. And putting in so much effort to do so.
387
00:32:57.560 --> 00:33:03.360
The Kim Hye Jin that Ji Seong Joon remembers was quite the amazing kid.
388
00:33:03.360 --> 00:33:06.950
She was really popular and studied well too.
389
00:33:06.950 --> 00:33:11.880
She was the one everyone wanted to be partners with and was the type to be praised wherever she went.
390
00:33:11.880 --> 00:33:19.390
You probably won't believe it but when I was young, I was actually really pretty.
391
00:33:19.390 --> 00:33:20.880
You still are now.
392
00:33:20.880 --> 00:33:22.250
Huh?
393
00:33:22.250 --> 00:33:23.830
I said you're pretty. Even now.
394
00:33:23.830 --> 00:33:25.480
What?
395
00:33:26.190 --> 00:33:30.530
Reporter Kim, you're quite kind. You know how to comfort a person.
396
00:33:30.530 --> 00:33:31.730
It's the truth though.
397
00:33:31.730 --> 00:33:34.840
Aigoo! Thank you very much!
398
00:33:34.840 --> 00:33:40.220
Oh right. I have something I need to apologize to you about.
399
00:33:40.220 --> 00:33:45.380
About last time - I'm sorry for my mistake.
400
00:33:45.380 --> 00:33:49.430
When you say mistake, which one do you mean? Not like there was only one or two.
401
00:33:49.430 --> 00:33:54.910
Well... about your little sister.
402
00:33:54.910 --> 00:33:58.250
You're always so lively and look like you have no worries.
403
00:33:58.250 --> 00:34:02.560
I didn't even imagine you'd have that kind of wound.
404
00:34:03.250 --> 00:34:04.560
I'm sorry.
405
00:34:04.560 --> 00:34:07.020
You didn't know.
406
00:34:09.370 --> 00:34:14.690
Reporter. Then from now on, you can think of me as your little sister.
407
00:34:14.690 --> 00:34:15.550
What?
408
00:34:15.550 --> 00:34:21.000
Yeah! I'll respect you as an older brother from now on. Why not, I'll be your younger sister.
409
00:34:21.000 --> 00:34:25.450
Eyy, no way. Then. Why don't you make me a ssam (lettuce wrap), lil' sis?
410
00:34:25.450 --> 00:34:26.140
What?
411
00:34:26.140 --> 00:34:29.820
Ssam! And put in the dried saury! You said you'd be my sister.
412
00:34:29.820 --> 00:34:33.820
Ah yeah! Orabeoni. <i> (More formal form of "Older brother."</i>)
413
00:34:33.820 --> 00:34:35.730
- Put in a piece of garlic too.
- Yes.
414
00:34:35.730 --> 00:34:38.180
You have to put a perilla leaf too.
415
00:34:38.180 --> 00:34:41.350
- Ssam jang, ssam jang!
- Yes!
416
00:34:48.030 --> 00:34:51.010
Until my jaw falls off.
417
00:35:00.450 --> 00:35:02.690
What's the matter?
418
00:35:02.690 --> 00:35:04.620
What do we do?
419
00:35:04.620 --> 00:35:09.150
Oh seriously! You scared me!
420
00:35:23.220 --> 00:35:27.230
But hey, what are you going to do if the boss recognizes you first?
421
00:35:27.230 --> 00:35:30.440
That's impossible. It'll never happen.
422
00:35:31.070 --> 00:35:36.670
Because Seong Joon knows someone else to be his first love, Kim Hye Jin.
423
00:35:36.670 --> 00:35:39.760
What? What are you talking about?
424
00:35:39.760 --> 00:35:44.510
Then he thinks Jackson is someone else?
425
00:35:44.510 --> 00:35:47.590
Who?
-Just someone.
426
00:35:47.590 --> 00:35:50.160
- My other self.
- Other self?
427
00:35:50.160 --> 00:35:53.830
You can clone yourself? Are you that Wizard Muttul?
428
00:35:54.890 --> 00:35:57.540
There is just something like that.
429
00:36:03.170 --> 00:36:06.220
<i>Is he not coming today?</i>
430
00:36:06.220 --> 00:36:08.200
<i>Maybe he's busy with work?</i>
431
00:36:20.030 --> 00:36:24.610
I am 400 Won short. Maybe a discount would...
432
00:36:24.610 --> 00:36:29.350
be impossible of course. Of course it's not possible. I'm crazy.
433
00:36:36.750 --> 00:36:39.200
I'll pay for his too.
434
00:36:42.960 --> 00:36:45.980
Now we are 2 to 1, right?
435
00:36:45.980 --> 00:36:50.290
Huh? Then while we're at it, let me get some mini kimchi too.
436
00:36:50.290 --> 00:36:52.080
Call?
437
00:36:57.140 --> 00:37:01.880
If you were to just call for service at the hotel, you would be accommodated. Why're you having it here?
438
00:37:01.880 --> 00:37:06.420
This ramen that you eat at a convenience store on the way home after getting drunk.
439
00:37:06.420 --> 00:37:10.820
This is the unlikeliest of all delicious foods.
440
00:37:16.460 --> 00:37:19.440
<i>Is he really the son of some upper class family?</i>
441
00:37:19.440 --> 00:37:22.220
<i>He's terribly unsophisticated. </i>
442
00:37:37.970 --> 00:37:39.230
Oh Wifey!
443
00:37:39.230 --> 00:37:40.520
Wifey?
444
00:37:40.520 --> 00:37:41.740
Where are you?
445
00:37:41.740 --> 00:37:44.230
I'm near the hotel. I'll head there soon.
446
00:37:44.230 --> 00:37:49.110
Yeah? I'm on my way home on the bus too. Then shall we go home together after I get off?
447
00:37:49.110 --> 00:37:54.140
Sure, then come towards the hotel. We can meet up and head back together.
448
00:37:56.880 --> 00:37:59.990
Ahh, your tastes swing that way!
449
00:37:59.990 --> 00:38:03.260
Many different varieties of people exist in this world.
450
00:38:03.260 --> 00:38:07.140
I fully respect that diversity.
451
00:38:07.140 --> 00:38:09.340
What tastes?
452
00:38:10.750 --> 00:38:14.930
No, it's not like that! It's just my friend whom I live with.
453
00:38:14.930 --> 00:38:18.620
My best friend for life who is closer to me than a sister.
454
00:38:20.110 --> 00:38:24.340
Ah, that's a relief. With your looks,
455
00:38:24.340 --> 00:38:27.960
of course you should be out there making men's hearts flutter.
456
00:38:27.960 --> 00:38:29.790
Eh?
457
00:38:32.890 --> 00:38:39.650
What is this? Crazy. No way, did I... eat all of this?
458
00:38:39.650 --> 00:38:41.510
Me?
459
00:38:42.600 --> 00:38:44.660
You should have stopped me!
460
00:38:44.660 --> 00:38:48.370
I'm crazy. Crazy. Why did I follow you?
461
00:38:48.370 --> 00:38:51.480
Ey, you only had one cup of ramen. No biggie.
462
00:38:51.480 --> 00:38:57.260
Anyway, thank you. I will make us even-steven later for your kindness today.
463
00:38:57.260 --> 00:38:59.140
Goodnight!
464
00:38:59.140 --> 00:39:01.620
Take care!
Bye!
465
00:39:05.160 --> 00:39:06.980
Excuse me.
466
00:39:10.010 --> 00:39:12.040
Dessert!
467
00:39:17.850 --> 00:39:19.890
What is it? Were you with someone?
468
00:39:19.890 --> 00:39:24.430
It's the suite room guest against whom I made a huge mistake.
469
00:39:24.430 --> 00:39:27.110
Ah, I was curious about what he looks like.
470
00:39:27.110 --> 00:39:30.970
Such a shame. If you had just come 10 seconds earlier, you'd have seen him.
471
00:39:32.850 --> 00:39:34.970
What is this? Did you drink?
472
00:39:34.970 --> 00:39:36.360
Does it smell?
473
00:39:36.360 --> 00:39:38.360
Want one?
Yeah.
474
00:39:41.820 --> 00:39:43.870
But who did you drink with?
475
00:39:43.870 --> 00:39:45.700
Our team's weirdo reporter.
476
00:39:45.700 --> 00:39:49.480
Ah, that weirdo who you couldn't stand because he made fun of you all the time?
477
00:39:49.920 --> 00:39:51.610
Since when did you get close to him?
478
00:39:51.610 --> 00:39:54.650
I know, right? Looks like we somehow just did.
479
00:39:54.650 --> 00:39:56.130
Oh, it's chilly.
480
00:39:56.130 --> 00:39:58.950
Let's go quickly, it's cold!
481
00:40:01.240 --> 00:40:02.710
Is the laundry and dry cleaning service finished?
482
00:40:02.710 --> 00:40:04.300
Yes.
483
00:40:06.500 --> 00:40:07.340
Here.
484
00:40:07.340 --> 00:40:08.200
Thank you.
485
00:40:08.200 --> 00:40:11.880
But this was in the pocket.
486
00:40:11.880 --> 00:40:13.600
You can throw the receipt away.
487
00:40:13.600 --> 00:40:15.110
But there was something on the other side, so...
488
00:40:15.110 --> 00:40:17.350
Just in case.
489
00:40:18.510 --> 00:40:21.500
<i>Disgraceful, disgraceful!</i>
490
00:40:23.000 --> 00:40:26.900
<i>I said disgraceful! Disgraceful. Disgraceful Hey! </i>
491
00:40:32.620 --> 00:40:34.030
You're here?
492
00:40:34.790 --> 00:40:37.600
Your shoes are pretty.
493
00:40:40.510 --> 00:40:41.890
Get in.
494
00:40:43.980 --> 00:40:45.860
What do you want to do?
495
00:40:45.860 --> 00:40:47.780
Should we eat first?
496
00:40:47.780 --> 00:40:49.960
Or should we go dancing? It's been a while.
497
00:40:51.420 --> 00:40:55.410
I don't know, I don't really feel like it.
498
00:40:59.410 --> 00:41:01.510
Instead of that, should we go to the Han River?
499
00:41:01.510 --> 00:41:02.570
Why the Han River?
500
00:41:02.570 --> 00:41:04.390
Do you know speedminton?
501
00:41:04.390 --> 00:41:06.960
Let's do that when we go to the river. It's super fun.
502
00:41:06.960 --> 00:41:09.450
Why? You want to sweat it out?
503
00:41:09.450 --> 00:41:13.630
There are many other ways to sweat it out besides that.
504
00:41:13.630 --> 00:41:15.820
Why do you always shift the conversation to that topic?
505
00:41:15.820 --> 00:41:17.900
Ah, why are you like this?
506
00:41:19.010 --> 00:41:21.600
How about just listening to music that we like,
507
00:41:21.600 --> 00:41:22.780
eating delicious foods,
508
00:41:22.780 --> 00:41:24.210
asking 'what's on your mind?''
509
00:41:24.210 --> 00:41:26.030
or 'how's your family?'
510
00:41:26.030 --> 00:41:27.940
Can't we talk about things like that?
511
00:41:27.940 --> 00:41:29.920
Can't you do that?
512
00:41:29.920 --> 00:41:31.950
Hey, Min Ha Ri, why are you suddenly like this?
513
00:41:31.950 --> 00:41:34.170
What did I do!
514
00:41:41.720 --> 00:41:44.430
<i> ♫ I love you baby ♫ </i>
515
00:41:44.430 --> 00:41:46.910
<i> ♫ And if it's quite alright, I need you baby ♫</i>
516
00:41:46.910 --> 00:41:47.940
<i>I remember</i>
517
00:41:47.940 --> 00:41:51.690
<i>Heath Ledger singing this in a movie.</i>
518
00:41:51.690 --> 00:41:59.750
<i>It's "Can't take my eyes off you" from the movie "Ten Things I Hate About You." </i>
519
00:42:01.130 --> 00:42:03.310
So that was the movie.
520
00:42:14.510 --> 00:42:16.390
Hey, I'll get off first.
521
00:42:16.390 --> 00:42:17.770
What?
522
00:42:17.770 --> 00:42:19.420
Hey, Ha Ri!
523
00:42:20.270 --> 00:42:21.780
Seong Joon.
524
00:42:22.570 --> 00:42:24.260
Seong Joon!
525
00:42:27.060 --> 00:42:28.440
<i>True love?</i>
526
00:42:28.440 --> 00:42:29.400
<i>What's that?</i>
527
00:42:29.400 --> 00:42:31.790
<i>Well, you miss them</i>
528
00:42:32.500 --> 00:42:33.780
<i>Hurry!</i>
529
00:42:33.780 --> 00:42:35.810
<i>Like that!</i>
530
00:42:36.730 --> 00:42:38.580
<i>And you're happy when you're with them.</i>
531
00:42:38.580 --> 00:42:42.850
<i>Oh, there is mouse for left-handed people.</i>
532
00:42:42.850 --> 00:42:45.640
<i>Where can I buy this? Can you tell me...</i>
533
00:42:45.640 --> 00:42:49.700
<i>You want to do everything, and things you didn't used to do.</i>
534
00:42:52.770 --> 00:42:57.080
<i>And you see them even from a distance, isn't it something like that?</i>
535
00:42:57.080 --> 00:42:58.830
Seong Joon!
536
00:43:11.620 --> 00:43:15.590
<i>Even if you want it now, it might hurt you later. </i>
537
00:43:15.590 --> 00:43:17.900
<i>Will you really be alright? </i>
538
00:43:18.610 --> 00:43:21.050
<i>I wanted to tell him.</i>
539
00:43:24.640 --> 00:43:26.580
<i> the movie's name, </i>
540
00:43:27.870 --> 00:43:33.200
<i> "Ten Things I Hate About You." </i> (The movie title is translated to "Ten Reasons Why I Can't Love You" in Korean.)
541
00:43:49.360 --> 00:43:53.970
Who would throw out shoes in such a perfectly good condition?
542
00:43:54.930 --> 00:43:56.880
Aigoo.
543
00:43:59.140 --> 00:44:01.070
Hello.
544
00:44:01.070 --> 00:44:03.890
Oh? Good morning.
545
00:44:03.890 --> 00:44:06.610
You still owe me one, right?
546
00:44:06.610 --> 00:44:09.790
I will give you a chance to make us even. 2 to 2.
547
00:44:12.170 --> 00:44:15.360
Ah, toong!
548
00:44:15.360 --> 00:44:18.260
Why? Is there a favour you want to ask of me?
549
00:44:18.260 --> 00:44:22.000
Can you help me,
550
00:44:22.000 --> 00:44:24.310
so that I won't be greedy for shoes that don't fit me anymore?
551
00:44:25.580 --> 00:44:27.150
Let's go eat something!
552
00:44:27.150 --> 00:44:28.990
Oh, sounds good.
553
00:44:28.990 --> 00:44:31.980
Is there anything that's delicious but doesn't make you gain weight?
554
00:44:31.980 --> 00:44:34.390
I have a meeting with the art team so I'll have to pass.
555
00:44:34.390 --> 00:44:37.260
Hye Jin, can you bring me a sandwich when you go?
556
00:44:37.260 --> 00:44:39.200
Yes, I'll do that.
557
00:44:43.310 --> 00:44:44.850
Excuse me.
558
00:44:46.080 --> 00:44:47.390
The Deputy Chief Editor.
559
00:44:47.390 --> 00:44:50.210
Do you want to get indigestion by eating with him?
560
00:44:50.210 --> 00:44:52.550
- Let's just go.
- At least while we eat,
561
00:44:52.550 --> 00:44:54.700
let's eat comfortably, with just us, Hye Jin.
562
00:44:54.700 --> 00:44:57.740
- What should we eat?
- I'm not sure.
563
00:44:57.740 --> 00:44:59.860
- Shabu Shabu.
- It's delicious.
564
00:44:59.860 --> 00:45:01.850
I don't like mushrooms.
565
00:45:01.850 --> 00:45:03.680
- Why. Why?
- I like mushrooms, Seol.
566
00:45:03.680 --> 00:45:05.340
- Give it to Sunbae Poong Ho.
- I don't want to.
567
00:45:05.340 --> 00:45:07.290
- Wow, that's really amazing.
568
00:45:07.290 --> 00:45:09.110
Let's take it with us if we can't finish.
569
00:45:09.110 --> 00:45:11.310
Just eat.
570
00:45:11.310 --> 00:45:14.090
<i>Is he eating properly?</i>
571
00:45:14.090 --> 00:45:18.810
<i>He doesn't have any friends in Korea so he probably doesn't even have anyone to eat with.</i>
572
00:45:18.810 --> 00:45:22.410
Do we have a schedule set for location scouting yet?
573
00:45:22.410 --> 00:45:24.930
Yes. Sunbae Cha is fine-tuning the details.
574
00:45:24.930 --> 00:45:27.010
Probably early next week?
575
00:45:27.010 --> 00:45:28.710
I think we'll go then.
576
00:45:28.710 --> 00:45:30.480
Ah, that's right!
577
00:45:31.370 --> 00:45:35.150
Did you know our boss has a girlfriend?
578
00:45:35.150 --> 00:45:36.710
Really? Do we have to know that?
579
00:45:36.710 --> 00:45:39.730
Wow, no way? With that personality? There're people who'd date him?
580
00:45:39.730 --> 00:45:43.050
Oh my God. It really doesn't make sense.
581
00:45:43.050 --> 00:45:45.500
I saw him with his girlfriend on the weekend.
582
00:45:45.500 --> 00:45:47.960
His girlfriend is a real beauty. Like totally gorgeous.
583
00:45:47.960 --> 00:45:52.020
Just because they were together doesn't mean that's his girlfriend.
584
00:45:52.020 --> 00:45:54.230
Then,
585
00:45:54.230 --> 00:45:56.090
if I do this, are we a couple?
586
00:45:56.090 --> 00:45:58.750
Why do you have to use me as an example?
587
00:45:58.750 --> 00:46:01.310
Don't take it so seriously.
588
00:46:01.310 --> 00:46:02.600
Ah, I really don't like that.
589
00:46:02.600 --> 00:46:06.160
You two look good together. Both a little nuts.
590
00:46:06.160 --> 00:46:07.180
Maybe you and I too?
591
00:46:07.180 --> 00:46:09.340
No thank you.
592
00:46:22.990 --> 00:46:25.030
Oh, Hye JIn.
593
00:46:25.030 --> 00:46:28.160
Do you have time tonight?
594
00:46:28.950 --> 00:46:34.220
No, even if you don't have time. Make some time for me.
595
00:46:34.890 --> 00:46:36.610
Hello.
596
00:46:36.610 --> 00:46:39.440
Uh, one sandwich...
597
00:46:40.760 --> 00:46:42.610
No, please pack up two.
598
00:46:42.610 --> 00:46:44.530
Yes.
599
00:46:44.530 --> 00:46:46.720
Reunion for assistant graduates?
600
00:46:46.720 --> 00:46:49.020
I can't come.
601
00:46:49.020 --> 00:46:51.740
I have too much to do.
602
00:46:51.740 --> 00:46:54.940
Hey, is Kim Joon Ho coming?
603
00:46:54.940 --> 00:46:58.820
Really? Hey, I'll go. I'll go.
604
00:46:58.820 --> 00:47:01.310
We got a new intern in our team.
605
00:47:01.310 --> 00:47:03.150
I needed something done this weekend but
606
00:47:03.150 --> 00:47:04.970
with one call, I made her do it for me.
607
00:47:04.970 --> 00:47:06.860
It's okay. I can just tell her to do it.
608
00:47:06.860 --> 00:47:08.660
See you later.
609
00:47:23.370 --> 00:47:25.190
It's done.
610
00:47:59.110 --> 00:48:05.150
Hye Jin, this and that makeup over there, sort them by their style.
611
00:48:05.150 --> 00:48:08.320
- Oh yes.
- You have to finish it by today.
612
00:48:08.320 --> 00:48:09.120
I got it.
613
00:48:09.120 --> 00:48:11.230
- I'll leave it up to you.
- Yes.
614
00:48:31.470 --> 00:48:34.760
<i> I am asking for your help because I don't think I have the will to do it on my own.</i>
615
00:48:36.150 --> 00:48:41.600
<i> Tonight in front of some guy, pretend you're the guy I'm marrying please.</i>
616
00:48:41.600 --> 00:48:43.750
<i>Don't ask me anything. </i>
617
00:48:55.760 --> 00:48:57.390
I'll be leaving first.
618
00:48:57.390 --> 00:48:58.700
- Take care.
- Yes.
619
00:48:58.700 --> 00:49:00.700
Take care.
620
00:49:04.300 --> 00:49:07.870
You know you have to finish sorting by today, right?
621
00:49:08.560 --> 00:49:10.350
Go on.
622
00:49:11.610 --> 00:49:13.210
Ah yes, you arrived?
623
00:49:13.210 --> 00:49:15.890
Ah yes, I'll get down in a minute.
624
00:49:18.700 --> 00:49:21.060
What do I do? I don't have time.
625
00:49:21.060 --> 00:49:22.190
Director Cha Joo Yeong, go ahead.
626
00:49:22.190 --> 00:49:23.510
I'll clean it.
627
00:49:23.510 --> 00:49:26.240
Sorry, Hye Jin. Then, I'll leave it to you. Sorry!
628
00:49:26.240 --> 00:49:28.830
- Go ahead!
- Okay, work hard!
630
00:49:38.190 --> 00:49:40.760
So hot...
631
00:49:46.650 --> 00:49:49.190
You're leaving now?
632
00:49:53.360 --> 00:49:57.360
- Intern, do you run a service center?
- Excuse me?
633
00:49:57.360 --> 00:50:00.660
Why are you taking care of everyone's-
634
00:50:01.280 --> 00:50:03.600
Never mind.
635
00:50:04.810 --> 00:50:07.680
Are you going to keep touching work items with those hands?
636
00:50:07.680 --> 00:50:10.810
Oh, they're dirty.
637
00:50:10.810 --> 00:50:15.710
Hurry up and wash those hands. Then after you put on a band-aid, do whatever you need to do.
638
00:50:15.710 --> 00:50:17.560
Yes.
639
00:50:17.560 --> 00:50:20.180
But, the band-aid...
640
00:50:31.190 --> 00:50:32.440
You've been here long enough.
641
00:50:32.440 --> 00:50:35.680
How do you not know where anything is yet?
642
00:50:35.680 --> 00:50:38.030
What is it that you do know?
643
00:50:38.030 --> 00:50:40.600
Band-aids are here. Here.
644
00:50:44.550 --> 00:50:46.650
Thank you.
645
00:50:58.540 --> 00:51:00.590
Hold it on both sides and
646
00:51:00.590 --> 00:51:05.290
do this. Look. See that?
647
00:51:05.290 --> 00:51:09.330
What's so hard about peeling a band-aid? Why can't you do it? It's so easy!
648
00:51:11.600 --> 00:51:13.180
Aren't you going to put it on?
649
00:51:13.180 --> 00:51:14.650
Ah, yes.
650
00:51:30.850 --> 00:51:33.130
Ah, seriously.
651
00:51:33.130 --> 00:51:36.460
If you do that, they stick to each other.
652
00:51:36.460 --> 00:51:39.250
Why are you using your mouth when you're putting on a band-aid?
653
00:51:39.250 --> 00:51:42.600
There's nothing you can do properly. Nothing.
654
00:51:43.620 --> 00:51:45.390
Take care of yourself first and then,
655
00:51:45.390 --> 00:51:49.090
if you want to do other people's chores, go ahead.
656
00:51:53.130 --> 00:51:56.450
What's with his nagging all of a sudden?
657
00:51:56.450 --> 00:52:00.380
Why did I even get him a sandwich?
658
00:52:05.360 --> 00:52:10.420
So strange these days... It rains every time I come out.
660
00:52:54.670 --> 00:52:56.240
<i>Mom.</i>
661
00:52:58.360 --> 00:53:00.610
<i>Mom.</i>
662
00:53:02.330 --> 00:53:05.050
<i>No...</i>
663
00:53:05.050 --> 00:53:08.630
<i>Mom!</i>
664
00:53:11.380 --> 00:53:13.700
<i>Mom! No!</i>
665
00:54:07.440 --> 00:54:10.010
My hair's so big.
666
00:54:10.010 --> 00:54:12.140
What's going on? Why is there so much traffic?
667
00:54:12.140 --> 00:54:14.880
What's wrong with that person?
668
00:54:14.880 --> 00:54:16.750
Look.
669
00:54:16.750 --> 00:54:20.650
Look over there. He fell.
670
00:54:20.650 --> 00:54:22.740
Oh, he did.
671
00:54:54.600 --> 00:54:56.730
Deputy Editor-In-Chief!
672
00:54:56.730 --> 00:54:58.630
Are you okay?
673
00:54:58.630 --> 00:55:03.520
It's so dangerous. What are you doing out here? Come with me quickly.
674
00:55:15.270 --> 00:55:16.900
What...
675
00:55:21.390 --> 00:55:24.090
<i>Mom.</i>
676
00:55:24.090 --> 00:55:26.210
<i>I'm scared.</i>
677
00:55:26.210 --> 00:55:28.740
<i>Mom.</i>
678
00:55:44.030 --> 00:55:48.460
Don't look over there, look over here.
679
00:55:53.070 --> 00:55:58.250
Nothing will happen.
680
00:55:59.470 --> 00:56:01.720
It's okay.
681
00:56:01.720 --> 00:56:06.220
It's okay...It's okay.
682
00:56:06.220 --> 00:56:08.590
Nothing will happen.
683
00:56:33.680 --> 00:56:35.740
It's alright.
684
00:56:40.710 --> 00:56:44.610
<i>From now on, I will be by your side. </i>
685
00:56:45.350 --> 00:56:50.460
<i>I will be your umbrella.</i>
686
00:56:50.460 --> 00:56:55.490
♫ <i> Every time, you are near.</i>♫
687
00:56:56.160 --> 00:57:00.870
♫ <i> Just like me, they long to be </i>♫
688
00:57:00.870 --> 00:57:05.700
Hye Jin...
689
00:57:05.700 --> 00:57:12.390
♫ <i> Why do stars fall down from the sky </i>♫
690
00:57:12.390 --> 00:57:18.100
<i> [ The Left-hander's Day ]
[ First day I made a best friend ] </i>
691
00:57:18.100 --> 00:57:27.630
♫ <i> Just like me, they long to be close to you.</i>♫