"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep6 (English)

2
00:00:47.370 --> 00:00:48.690
Why are you sitting there!

3
00:00:48.690 --> 00:00:51.180
I'm sorry!

4
00:00:51.180 --> 00:00:53.310
Hurry, hurry.

5
00:00:53.310 --> 00:00:54.760
Watch it.

6
00:00:54.760 --> 00:00:56.000
<i>Episode 6</i>

7
00:00:57.480 --> 00:00:59.340
Sorry!

8
00:01:00.350 --> 00:01:03.980
<i>Oh what to do? Look at you shivering. </i>

9
00:01:03.980 --> 00:01:06.080
Are you really cold?

10
00:01:06.080 --> 00:01:09.050
Should..should we go to the hospital first?

11
00:01:11.330 --> 00:01:14.330
It's okay. Just go.

12
00:01:14.330 --> 00:01:17.140
How can I just go?

13
00:01:17.140 --> 00:01:21.210
Then shall I take you home before I go?

14
00:01:21.210 --> 00:01:22.780
Just go I said.

15
00:01:22.780 --> 00:01:26.480
But ... How can you go alone like this?

16
00:01:26.480 --> 00:01:28.240
Please..

17
00:01:30.250 --> 00:01:33.400
Please just go.

18
00:01:35.620 --> 00:01:37.690
I am asking you.

19
00:01:57.290 --> 00:02:01.980
Yes driver. Since he's cold, please turn up the heat and

20
00:02:01.980 --> 00:02:04.050
take care of him until he gets home.

21
00:02:04.100 --> 00:02:06.140
Yes. Thank you.

22
00:02:06.140 --> 00:02:08.740
Cooold!

23
00:02:17.990 --> 00:02:21.550
Seong Joon, why aren't you coming?

24
00:02:21.550 --> 00:02:23.790
Ah, I am the driver.

25
00:02:23.790 --> 00:02:29.120
The customer isn't feeling well so I am taking him home right now.

26
00:02:29.120 --> 00:02:30.630
What?

27
00:02:31.780 --> 00:02:33.660
I'm sorry. I have to go.

28
00:02:33.660 --> 00:02:35.680
- What? 
 -  I will explain it all later.

29
00:02:35.680 --> 00:02:37.440
I'm sorry.

30
00:02:37.440 --> 00:02:39.730
What is this?

31
00:02:41.770 --> 00:02:44.440
Ah! I got dressed up for nothing.

32
00:02:45.590 --> 00:02:48.410
I should take some selfies.

33
00:03:05.400 --> 00:03:07.810
I don't know his apartment number.

34
00:03:09.060 --> 00:03:11.620
<i>You're the tenant from 502</i>

35
00:03:24.740 --> 00:03:26.940
Seong Joon.

36
00:03:28.800 --> 00:03:30.810
Seong Joon.

37
00:03:46.690 --> 00:03:48.570
Seong Joon..

38
00:04:13.440 --> 00:04:17.110
Vinegar goes in here too?

39
00:04:18.640 --> 00:04:20.140
I don't know.

40
00:04:21.500 --> 00:04:22.520
Hye Jin.

41
00:04:22.520 --> 00:04:25.100
Oh? Seong Joon.

42
00:04:25.100 --> 00:04:26.780
How's your temperature?

43
00:04:26.780 --> 00:04:29.140
It's a little better.

44
00:04:31.050 --> 00:04:32.970
How did you get here?

45
00:04:32.970 --> 00:04:37.160
I called you and the driver told me you weren't feeling well.

46
00:04:37.160 --> 00:04:39.720
Soup is almost ready. Go lay down.

47
00:04:39.720 --> 00:04:44.870
You waited for a long time earlier right? I'm sorry. I suddenly felt ill.

48
00:04:44.870 --> 00:04:47.400
But why did you want to see me today?

49
00:04:50.880 --> 00:04:54.490
I got your jacket back from the dry cleaners so I wanted to return it to you.

50
00:04:54.490 --> 00:04:57.410
I was worried that you'd go around without any clothes on.

51
00:04:58.130 --> 00:05:01.090
I have so much clothes so there's no reason for me to be naked.

52
00:05:01.140 --> 00:05:03.010
I told you you can give it back to me at any time.

53
00:05:03.010 --> 00:05:08.280
I have a habit of quickly returning any items I've borrowed.

54
00:05:09.300 --> 00:05:12.580
Hurry up and go get rest. I will let you know when it's done.

55
00:05:12.580 --> 00:05:15.400
Hurry. Hurry.

56
00:05:22.710 --> 00:05:25.320
Why did he do that?

57
00:05:33.870 --> 00:05:39.590
The rain was pouring down and I was looking at him like this..

58
00:05:39.590 --> 00:05:44.420
and he did this to me.

59
00:05:45.680 --> 00:05:49.760
Maybe I looked pretty?

60
00:05:51.470 --> 00:05:53.960
Do you have the princess syndrome?!

61
00:05:53.960 --> 00:05:58.850
Whatever it is, he probably caught a cold. Did he take his medicine?

62
00:06:06.600 --> 00:06:08.330
It would be too much to go to his apartment, right?

63
00:06:08.330 --> 00:06:10.010
Yes, too much. Too much.

64
00:06:10.060 --> 00:06:12.650
Should I leave it at the guard's desk? Or by Quick? (Express delivery service)

65
00:06:13.220 --> 00:06:14.250
<i>Weirdo Reporter </i>

66
00:06:15.440 --> 00:06:16.670
Yes, Reporter Kim.

67
00:06:16.670 --> 00:06:20.180
What is Reporter Kim? Reporter Kim?

68
00:06:20.180 --> 00:06:22.430
We're not at the office.

69
00:06:22.430 --> 00:06:26.780
What is my Dongseng (younger sibling) doing while it's raining? How about some rice wine and scallion pancakes with your Orabeoni? (formally, older brother)

70
00:06:26.780 --> 00:06:29.650
But right now I have something I have to take care of.

71
00:06:29.650 --> 00:06:34.330
Ah. Orabeoni, can I ask a favor-

72
00:06:34.330 --> 00:06:37.580
Ah..no, no. Never mind.

73
00:06:37.580 --> 00:06:40.660
What is it that you're being so ambiguous and can't tell me?

74
00:06:40.660 --> 00:06:42.250
Tell me, what is it?

75
00:06:42.250 --> 00:06:49.150
It's just that..Seong Joon got soaked in the rain and if you could get him his medicine for me..

76
00:06:51.080 --> 00:06:51.800
What?

77
00:06:51.800 --> 00:06:54.030
Never mind. What am I saying right now?

78
00:06:54.030 --> 00:06:56.860
Don't worry about it. I'll go myself.

79
00:06:59.350 --> 00:07:05.130
What is with her? She can't even talk to her first love and she wants to bring him some porridge?

80
00:07:08.280 --> 00:07:12.270
A day like this calls for some rice wine and scallion pancakes!

81
00:07:14.180 --> 00:07:18.780
Even if you go, you won't hear anything pleasant, Jackson.

82
00:07:20.320 --> 00:07:23.910
Damn! Ah seriously.

83
00:07:30.710 --> 00:07:33.520
- Yes. 
 - Our Dongseng probably knows because you've experienced me before.

84
00:07:33.520 --> 00:07:36.390
I am not the kind of person who runs errands for people or takes care of patients but

85
00:07:36.390 --> 00:07:39.290
whose request is this? It's my dongsaeng's request.

86
00:07:39.290 --> 00:07:42.960
- What? 
 - So I was thinking about doing a porridge run for you.

87
00:07:42.960 --> 00:07:44.620
Really?

88
00:07:44.620 --> 00:07:48.050
Ah! Thank you Report- I mean, Orabeoni.

89
00:07:48.050 --> 00:07:52.770
Then what is that thankful dongsaeng going to do for her orabeoni?

90
00:07:52.770 --> 00:07:55.500
- What? 
 - You've heard before, right? Give and take?

91
00:07:55.500 --> 00:07:59.800
If I fulfill your request this time, you have to fulfill three of my requests in the future. Call?

92
00:07:59.800 --> 00:08:02.080
What? Why do I get three?

93
00:08:02.080 --> 00:08:04.080
<i>I'm all about give and take.</i>

94
00:08:04.080 --> 00:08:06.810
If you don't want to, it's fine. It's nothing for me to feel sad about. Hanging up now.

95
00:08:06.810 --> 00:08:09.990
Ah, call, call, call! I got it. I will fulfill your requests no matter what.

96
00:08:09.990 --> 00:08:14.850
You say this now but are you going to act like a hostile and pretend this never happened?

97
00:08:15.930 --> 00:08:22.410
This won't do. Repeat after me.  'I, Kim Hye Jin, promise to fulfill Kim Shin Hyeok's request three times, no matter what.'

98
00:08:22.410 --> 00:08:25.950
Oh that's so random. An oath?

99
00:08:25.950 --> 00:08:26.820
Hanging up.

100
00:08:26.820 --> 00:08:30.720
'I, Kim Hye Jin, promise to fulfill Kim Shin Hyeok's request three times, no matter what.'

101
00:08:30.720 --> 00:08:32.460
Amen.

102
00:08:39.870 --> 00:08:42.820
Seong Joon, it's all ready.

103
00:08:48.610 --> 00:08:50.230
Seong Joon.

104
00:08:50.900 --> 00:08:53.140
You're asleep again.

105
00:08:53.140 --> 00:08:56.280
You have to eat that before you take the medicine..

106
00:09:19.300 --> 00:09:25.140
Huh? I've seen coffee shop unnies before but I've never seen a coffee shop oppa!

107
00:09:28.320 --> 00:09:29.700
- Huh? 
 - Huh?

108
00:09:30.610 --> 00:09:31.960
What is this?

109
00:09:31.960 --> 00:09:35.640
You abandoned me and left earlier! What are you doing here?

110
00:09:35.640 --> 00:09:36.750
I'm so sorry about earlier.

111
00:09:36.750 --> 00:09:40.640
Someone who lives here had something urgent happen.

112
00:09:40.640 --> 00:09:43.700
What about you Mr. Suite 2014? What brings you here?

113
00:09:43.700 --> 00:09:45.990
Well, I too have someone here I know.

114
00:09:45.990 --> 00:09:49.320
I have to..ugh..meet quickly about something..

115
00:09:49.320 --> 00:09:52.380
Ah, about earlier, I'll explain it all to you later.

116
00:09:52.380 --> 00:09:54.880
Okay. See you at the hotel.

117
00:09:54.880 --> 00:09:56.570
Yes.

118
00:09:58.430 --> 00:10:00.660
Five.

119
00:10:01.870 --> 00:10:04.030
Mr. Deputy Chief Editor.

120
00:10:05.660 --> 00:10:07.410
Deputy Chief Ji.

121
00:10:08.730 --> 00:10:10.400
Ji Seong Joon?

122
00:10:11.330 --> 00:10:13.010
Hey, Seong Joon!

123
00:10:14.400 --> 00:10:16.370
Ah, I guess he's not here.

124
00:10:17.150 --> 00:10:20.680
Then this thing. Should I leave it at the desk?

125
00:10:25.320 --> 00:10:29.170
I had this with me. Open sesame.

126
00:10:38.000 --> 00:10:39.860
What is this? He's here?

127
00:10:43.240 --> 00:10:46.230
Ah, he's in deep sleep.

128
00:10:47.940 --> 00:10:49.390
Ah!

129
00:10:49.390 --> 00:10:53.310
This is that problematic puzzle or whatnot.

130
00:10:55.260 --> 00:10:56.890
Listen here.

131
00:10:57.380 --> 00:11:01.130
Your first love is the one who you always say

132
00:11:01.130 --> 00:11:03.010
'Look Intern' to.

133
00:11:03.010 --> 00:11:06.050
That Kim Hye Jin. Do you know?

134
00:11:06.050 --> 00:11:08.540
Do you?

135
00:11:14.230 --> 00:11:16.740
Did he buy himself the porridge?

136
00:11:21.940 --> 00:11:24.580
Ah! How could food..smell like this?

137
00:11:24.580 --> 00:11:27.450
Wow. A person could die from eating this.

138
00:11:28.490 --> 00:11:31.110
Ah it's rancid! So rancid.

139
00:11:46.200 --> 00:11:48.840
I guess he'll eat it when he feels like it.

140
00:11:50.600 --> 00:11:53.300
Why is he sweating so much?

141
00:11:56.130 --> 00:11:58.530
What is this?

142
00:12:34.610 --> 00:12:37.260
Ah, why am I doing this?

143
00:12:37.980 --> 00:12:40.620
Really..

144
00:12:52.240 --> 00:12:54.410
Ah, Hye Jin!

145
00:12:54.410 --> 00:12:56.600
Ah, you scared me!

146
00:12:57.030 --> 00:12:58.330
You're up?

147
00:12:58.330 --> 00:13:00.450
You're up?

148
00:13:00.450 --> 00:13:02.350
What is Reporter Kim doing here?

149
00:13:02.350 --> 00:13:05.220
I came over to make sure you weren't dead.

150
00:13:05.220 --> 00:13:06.470
I heard you got soaked during the rain.

151
00:13:06.470 --> 00:13:08.690
Who did you-

152
00:13:08.690 --> 00:13:12.960
Ah...this Intern, uselessly meddling again..

153
00:13:14.120 --> 00:13:16.940
But really, did you sleep here?

154
00:13:16.940 --> 00:13:20.260
Ah..Then did you think I'd sleep out in the hallway listening to the sound of cicadas?

155
00:13:20.260 --> 00:13:22.280
In this cool fall air?

156
00:13:22.280 --> 00:13:24.630
Even wearing my dressing gown?

157
00:13:24.630 --> 00:13:28.370
Oh this underwear! It's mine!

158
00:13:29.400 --> 00:13:33.790
Oh I came over in such a hurry that I forgot to pack some underwear.

159
00:13:35.870 --> 00:13:39.410
- But still, how can you put on someone else's underwear? Take it off right now.
 - Really? Okay.

160
00:13:39.410 --> 00:13:42.370
Ah, no, no. Just wear it. Have it.

161
00:13:42.370 --> 00:13:45.750
Don't return it to me. Do.do..do..don't return it to me ever!

162
00:13:45.750 --> 00:13:48.630
Okay. Yes! Underwear! Bonus item!

163
00:13:48.630 --> 00:13:52.610
Go wash up. Let's have breakfast and go to work.

164
00:13:55.920 --> 00:13:58.780
He had a party all night.

165
00:14:02.960 --> 00:14:05.500
Hurry up and go wash up.

166
00:14:08.650 --> 00:14:10.680
Did you catch a cold too?

167
00:14:10.680 --> 00:14:14.210
Yes, maybe. I was fine until yesterday.

168
00:14:14.210 --> 00:14:17.800
But you too? Did someone else catch a cold?

169
00:14:17.800 --> 00:14:19.720
No-

170
00:14:19.720 --> 00:14:22.780
A lot of people seem to catch it lately.

171
00:14:24.900 --> 00:14:27.670
Let's see.

172
00:14:27.670 --> 00:14:31.100
We're out of cold medicine. Stay here, let me go buy some.

173
00:14:31.100 --> 00:14:36.410
Hey, hey. Sit down, sit down. The pharmacy isn't even open yet.

174
00:14:36.930 --> 00:14:39.100
- Is it too early? 
 - Yeah.

175
00:14:39.100 --> 00:14:42.660
Ah, then I'll pack you some fruit. Have some at work.

176
00:14:42.660 --> 00:14:46.160
You have to take a lot of vitamins at times like this.

177
00:14:46.880 --> 00:14:50.320
I'll get you some sesame mushroom soup after work. You eat that the cold is gone.

178
00:14:50.320 --> 00:14:53.420
It's fine. I'll get over it soon.

179
00:14:53.920 --> 00:14:56.510
You have to fight the cold off at the beginning of it.

180
00:14:56.510 --> 00:14:58.640
Go to the hospital if you start sweating, got it?

181
00:14:58.640 --> 00:15:00.630
Yes.

182
00:15:03.980 --> 00:15:08.250
<i>Dongseng's first love ate the whole bowl of porridge and is all better now. </i>

183
00:15:08.250 --> 00:15:09.940
<i>Mission complete.</i>

184
00:15:09.940 --> 00:15:12.070
It's a relief.

185
00:15:17.930 --> 00:15:20.460
<i>I fell asleep so I didn't get to see you leave. </i>

186
00:15:20.460 --> 00:15:23.090
<i>Thank you for the porridge. I'll call you later.</i>

187
00:15:23.090 --> 00:15:24.900
Porridge?

188
00:15:25.470 --> 00:15:27.720
Well, porridge or soup.

189
00:15:29.090 --> 00:15:31.480
Deputy Chief Editor you're awesome!

190
00:15:31.480 --> 00:15:33.530
Did you bring it back from the U.S.? This underwear?

191
00:15:33.530 --> 00:15:36.720
- Made in U.S.A.? America? 
 - Yes.

192
00:15:36.720 --> 00:15:40.600
Maybe because it came across the ocean, it's so wearable!

193
00:15:40.600 --> 00:15:43.800
By any chance, can't you give me two or so more?

194
00:15:43.800 --> 00:15:46.280
Or is it something I can buy here? This underwear?

195
00:15:46.280 --> 00:15:49.550
Continuing with the underwear! Underwear! Really!

196
00:15:51.210 --> 00:15:56.160
Ah, really. I wish you would stop that underwear talk and that peculiar behavior too.

197
00:15:56.830 --> 00:16:00.260
Eyy! Let's share the information, please.

198
00:16:00.260 --> 00:16:02.970
-  Please get off of me. 
 - Huh?

199
00:16:02.970 --> 00:16:07.740
We even spent the night together. You're trying to keep your distance too much, Deputy Chief Editor.

200
00:16:07.740 --> 00:16:10.240
- Come here. 
 - I said stop sticking to me! Seriously!

201
00:16:10.240 --> 00:16:12.350
Come-

202
00:16:12.350 --> 00:16:14.040
What is that cologne?

203
00:16:14.040 --> 00:16:18.480
What is your cologne I said!

204
00:16:18.480 --> 00:16:20.440
Come on!

205
00:16:20.440 --> 00:16:21.990
What is with that combination?

206
00:16:21.990 --> 00:16:24.830
Come on. How much is it?

207
00:16:24.830 --> 00:16:27.110
Were they always that close?

208
00:16:27.110 --> 00:16:29.690
Who cares?

209
00:16:30.500 --> 00:16:32.980
Oh, Joon Woo!

210
00:16:32.980 --> 00:16:35.340
- Hello. 
 - You were here.

211
00:16:35.340 --> 00:16:36.950
You're have a subtly good sense of style.

212
00:16:36.950 --> 00:16:39.610
What is that combination now?

213
00:16:44.180 --> 00:16:47.890
<i>From now on, I will stay with you.</i>

214
00:16:48.460 --> 00:16:52.800
<i>I will be your umbrella.</i>

215
00:16:55.930 --> 00:17:01.690
<i>♫  Just like me, they long to be ♫ </i>

216
00:17:01.690 --> 00:17:04.100
- Hye Jin 
 <i>♫  close to you. ♫ </i>

217
00:17:06.470 --> 00:17:10.040
Ah, good morning.

218
00:17:10.040 --> 00:17:12.900
Are you feeling a little better?

219
00:17:12.900 --> 00:17:15.580
Ah, well...

220
00:17:17.830 --> 00:17:20.770
- Look, Intern. 
 - Yes?

221
00:17:22.220 --> 00:17:25.640
Ah, why did you tell that Reporter Kim and make it so annoying for me?

222
00:17:25.640 --> 00:17:29.850
Because of him, my apartment is like messy trash-

223
00:17:33.200 --> 00:17:36.750
What are you trying to do with that bizarre face?

224
00:17:40.840 --> 00:17:43.090
What to do?!

225
00:17:43.910 --> 00:17:46.450
I-I'm sorry.

226
00:17:47.870 --> 00:17:50.870
Ah. It's okay.

227
00:17:50.870 --> 00:17:52.560
He...he..here too it splattered.

228
00:17:52.560 --> 00:17:55.060
Ah, it's okay.

229
00:17:55.060 --> 00:17:56.530
I said it's oka-

230
00:17:56.530 --> 00:17:59.050
Ah really! I told you it's okay!

231
00:17:59.050 --> 00:18:00.970
I'm sorry.

232
00:18:09.160 --> 00:18:12.060
You were so determined to come up. Why haven't you gone in yet?

233
00:18:12.060 --> 00:18:14.540
Perhaps, you were waiting for me?

234
00:18:14.540 --> 00:18:17.020
There's no way.

235
00:18:19.420 --> 00:18:22.980
It's entertaining to make fun of that one too.

236
00:18:22.980 --> 00:18:25.110
Underwear..

237
00:18:25.110 --> 00:18:27.090
Here Cha-

238
00:18:28.490 --> 00:18:30.960
Hye Jin, do you have a cold?

239
00:18:30.960 --> 00:18:34.850
Hye Jin, you can't get disappointed because we have work to do.

240
00:18:34.850 --> 00:18:38.870
Next week is our deadline so if we don't get it finished, we're done.

241
00:18:38.870 --> 00:18:41.730
You understand our situation, right? You have to understand it.

242
00:18:41.730 --> 00:18:44.450
Yes, I understand.

243
00:18:45.200 --> 00:18:50.040
Ah, really everyone is just too much. Treating someone like a virus.

244
00:18:50.040 --> 00:18:52.200
So Jackson, is it a cold?

245
00:18:52.200 --> 00:18:54.240
Yes. I think so.

246
00:18:54.910 --> 00:18:57.770
Ah! I told you to go outside!

247
00:18:57.770 --> 00:18:59.280
Huh?

248
00:19:07.580 --> 00:19:10.620
I told you not to do that. Here. It's bad.

249
00:19:10.620 --> 00:19:14.450
Put your mask on.

250
00:19:14.450 --> 00:19:19.310
Hye Jin, here.

251
00:19:51.910 --> 00:19:54.170
Hye Jin.

252
00:19:54.170 --> 00:19:57.350
This completed translation. Here and here, please supplement it.

253
00:19:57.350 --> 00:19:59.720
Yes, I will do it.

254
00:20:08.050 --> 00:20:09.680
Jackson.

255
00:20:09.680 --> 00:20:12.440
Oh it's cold! What is this?

256
00:20:12.440 --> 00:20:14.050
Ah, stay still.

257
00:20:14.050 --> 00:20:17.190
What are you doing?

258
00:20:17.190 --> 00:20:21.240
Stop getting treated like a virus and stay like that. Take your medicine too.

259
00:20:21.240 --> 00:20:24.280
You're not even feeling well so how can you take care of someone else?

260
00:20:24.280 --> 00:20:26.010
I'm going.

261
00:20:44.380 --> 00:20:46.750
- Look, Intern! 
 - Yes!

262
00:20:48.990 --> 00:20:51.000
Why aren't you bringing me the minutes?

263
00:20:51.000 --> 00:20:54.630
We didn't have a meeting today so what minutes..?

264
00:20:55.980 --> 00:20:59.090
Who asked for today's? I meant yesterday's. Yesterday.

265
00:20:59.090 --> 00:21:02.260
I gave yesterday's minutes to you yesterday.

266
00:21:03.040 --> 00:21:04.830
I don't think I've seen it.

267
00:21:04.830 --> 00:21:08.060
Yesterday, I left it on the top of your desk.

268
00:21:08.060 --> 00:21:10.080
Ah, I'll get another copy made and quickly bring it to you.

269
00:21:10.080 --> 00:21:11.700
Let's work properly. Properly.

270
00:21:11.700 --> 00:21:13.580
Yes.

271
00:21:13.580 --> 00:21:16.360
I definitely gave him that yesterday.

272
00:21:16.360 --> 00:21:19.860
What's with him? By the way, that cold medicine might make you drowsy.

273
00:21:19.860 --> 00:21:22.820
If you get too sleepy, take a nap in the medical service room.

274
00:21:22.820 --> 00:21:24.740
Okay?

275
00:21:24.740 --> 00:21:26.350
Jackson?

276
00:21:26.350 --> 00:21:27.980
Oh.

277
00:21:31.520 --> 00:21:35.330
He takes care of me now that I've become his dongseng.

278
00:21:44.100 --> 00:21:46.680
<i>We're going down.</i>

279
00:21:46.680 --> 00:21:48.550
Wait for me! Deputy Chief Editor!

280
00:21:54.810 --> 00:21:56.560
Deputy Chief!

281
00:22:00.340 --> 00:22:02.220
What's with him?

282
00:22:03.520 --> 00:22:05.720
Seriously, what is it?

283
00:22:13.630 --> 00:22:16.450
What am I doing? Really?

284
00:22:17.960 --> 00:22:19.240
Oh, Hye Jin.

285
00:22:19.240 --> 00:22:22.300
Do you feel any better?

286
00:22:22.300 --> 00:22:23.840
Thanks to you.

287
00:22:23.840 --> 00:22:26.420
Thank you for last night and sorry.

288
00:22:27.580 --> 00:22:30.310
Do you know the sesame mushroom soup eatery at the intersection?

289
00:22:30.310 --> 00:22:32.310
Go and have lunch there later.

290
00:22:32.310 --> 00:22:35.170
When I eat that there, my cold goes away.

291
00:22:35.170 --> 00:22:36.420
Really?

292
00:22:36.420 --> 00:22:38.850
Then let's have lunch there together later.

293
00:22:38.850 --> 00:22:41.810
You made me porridge so I owe you one.

294
00:22:41.810 --> 00:22:43.990
I'll pick you up at lunch time.

295
00:22:43.990 --> 00:22:45.540
No.

296
00:22:45.540 --> 00:22:48.120
Let's just meet there later.

297
00:22:51.560 --> 00:22:56.250
Coming to my workplace is a little...you know.

298
00:22:56.250 --> 00:22:57.870
Okay.

299
00:23:18.070 --> 00:23:20.010
Why is it raining all of a sudden?

300
00:23:53.500 --> 00:23:55.400
Oh, Hye Jin.

301
00:23:55.400 --> 00:23:57.630
You're here?

302
00:23:57.630 --> 00:23:59.630
Ah, it's raining all of a sudden.

303
00:23:59.630 --> 00:24:02.960
I know. Is it a sudden shower?

304
00:24:09.810 --> 00:24:11.220
What?

305
00:24:11.220 --> 00:24:12.680
It's that..

306
00:24:12.680 --> 00:24:16.270
You used to hate the rain..

307
00:24:18.410 --> 00:24:20.470
Right.

308
00:24:21.430 --> 00:24:25.140
But..it's okay now.

309
00:24:25.140 --> 00:24:26.780
Ah.

310
00:24:29.720 --> 00:24:31.860
It's a green light!

311
00:24:36.040 --> 00:24:37.950
<i> Oh! It's a go!</i>

312
00:24:37.950 --> 00:24:41.320
<i> But, why do you always call the green light  'go'?</i>

313
00:24:41.320 --> 00:24:43.040
<i> I call it a go because it's a go.</i>

314
00:24:43.040 --> 00:24:44.370
<i> Then, what about the red light? </i>

315
00:24:44.370 --> 00:24:45.570
<i> The red light? </i>

316
00:24:45.570 --> 00:24:50.210
<i> The red light is the red light. My whole family does it. </i>

317
00:24:51.870 --> 00:24:53.410
Aren't you coming?

318
00:24:53.410 --> 00:24:55.610
Oh  ... Yes, I'm coming.

319
00:24:57.590 --> 00:25:00.710
Oh! I think there's going to be a newly-published book. There's an article.

320
00:25:00.710 --> 00:25:04.320
<i> My dear readers, I'd like to tell you that my new work is at the finishing stage.</i>

321
00:25:04.320 --> 00:25:07.990
<i>I ask for a little more patience before we meet again soon. From, Ten</i>

322
00:25:07.990 --> 00:25:10.770
Wow, that book is probably getting released soon.

323
00:25:10.770 --> 00:25:15.120
Hey, just thinking of the reviews is getting me excited.

324
00:25:15.120 --> 00:25:17.590
Ah, but Sunbae. Have you heard the rumor?

325
00:25:17.590 --> 00:25:19.310
Ten is supposed to be Korean.

326
00:25:19.310 --> 00:25:20.960
An Ahjumma in her 40's at that.

327
00:25:20.960 --> 00:25:24.140
Ahjumma in her 40's. Stop talking nonsense and hold this.

328
00:25:24.140 --> 00:25:25.890
Scratch the middle of my back.

329
00:25:25.890 --> 00:25:29.670
Harder. Before, everyone said that the person was French.

330
00:25:29.670 --> 00:25:32.860
That JE's Guillaume or whoever.

331
00:25:32.860 --> 00:25:34.820
And last year, they said it was an American,

332
00:25:34.820 --> 00:25:38.590
JE's Douglas K. There was all that fuss about it. Do you remember or not?

333
00:25:38.590 --> 00:25:41.480
I heard that Ten is Murakami.

334
00:25:41.480 --> 00:25:42.940
That he was hiding it on purpose.

335
00:25:42.940 --> 00:25:44.410
Ten is Haruki?

336
00:25:44.410 --> 00:25:47.510
That's doesn't make any sense. They have totally different styles.

337
00:25:47.510 --> 00:25:48.750
What do you mean, Haruki?

338
00:25:48.750 --> 00:25:50.210
No one knows.

339
00:25:50.210 --> 00:25:54.080
Joanne Rowling too. Once she got famous, she hid her name and published a mystery novel.

340
00:25:54.080 --> 00:25:55.720
No, that's not right.

341
00:25:55.720 --> 00:25:58.670
According to a reliable source, it's definitely a Korean.

342
00:25:58.670 --> 00:26:00.580
An Ahjumma in her 40's at that.

343
00:26:00.580 --> 00:26:03.520
Where did you find your source? Will you tell me?

344
00:26:03.520 --> 00:26:04.700
Ciao!

345
00:26:04.700 --> 00:26:06.670
Hello.

346
00:26:06.670 --> 00:26:10.110
♫ <i>Caro Mio Ben</i>♫

347
00:26:10.110 --> 00:26:11.910
That's it everyone. Let's get back to work.

348
00:26:11.910 --> 00:26:13.450
Yes.

349
00:26:18.540 --> 00:26:20.930
Huh? An onion?

350
00:26:22.780 --> 00:26:25.130
Does anyone know what this onion is?

351
00:26:25.130 --> 00:26:27.180
- Not sure. 
 - I don't know.

352
00:26:27.180 --> 00:26:29.870
Ah, that's a prop we're going to use at the photo shoot.

353
00:26:29.870 --> 00:26:32.830
It's an onion directly imported from Italy. It's worth 1,000,000 Won. ($1000)

354
00:26:32.830 --> 00:26:35.610
What? 1,000,000 Won!?

355
00:26:36.620 --> 00:26:38.630
1,000,000 Won..!

356
00:26:39.770 --> 00:26:41.420
You're lying again, aren't you.

357
00:26:42.030 --> 00:26:47.470
Aren't you quick. Not even a kindergartener would be that gullible. How can you fall for it?

358
00:26:47.470 --> 00:26:50.630
What is this onion really? It's a mystery.

359
00:26:50.630 --> 00:26:52.950
- Please sort the mail. 
 - Yes.

360
00:26:54.420 --> 00:26:56.860
Seriously, what is this!

361
00:27:09.210 --> 00:27:12.540
Yes, this is the editing office of The Most.

362
00:27:12.580 --> 00:27:16.230
Ah,  he's out of the office right now.

363
00:27:16.230 --> 00:27:17.310
Yes.

364
00:27:17.350 --> 00:27:20.040
I will leave him a message that you called.

365
00:27:20.040 --> 00:27:21.980
Yes.

366
00:27:35.460 --> 00:27:38.720
When you catch a cold, if you keep an onion nearby,

367
00:27:38.720 --> 00:27:44.040
it's been said that it can lessen the strength of the cold virus.

368
00:27:44.040 --> 00:27:47.760
Then that onion from earlier is ...

370
00:28:11.730 --> 00:28:14.730
Que bella es bella!

371
00:28:14.730 --> 00:28:18.890
Our Deputy Chief Editor's pure smile, I've seen for the first time.

372
00:28:18.890 --> 00:28:25.690
It was so beautiful that I took a photo without realizing.

373
00:28:25.690 --> 00:28:28.670
Something good must have happened.

374
00:28:28.670 --> 00:28:30.760
Perhaps you're dating?

375
00:28:30.760 --> 00:28:31.870
Pardon?

376
00:28:31.870 --> 00:28:34.230
Who could that woman be?

377
00:28:34.230 --> 00:28:36.820
Amore mio

378
00:28:36.850 --> 00:28:43.550
In gratia ...

379
00:28:45.550 --> 00:28:48.370
Smile? When did I smile?

380
00:28:50.940 --> 00:28:57.490
<i>This flower like smile, let me see some more in the future. Edi, Edi, Ji Deputy Chief Editor. </i>

381
00:28:58.550 --> 00:29:01.600
Why would you smile there? Why?

382
00:29:08.040 --> 00:29:09.090
Don't smile.

383
00:29:09.090 --> 00:29:10.850
Here, the list of sponsors.

384
00:29:12.400 --> 00:29:17.800
Ddan, ddan, ddan ddan ddan.

385
00:29:17.800 --> 00:29:21.390
What do you think he's doing in there?

386
00:29:21.390 --> 00:29:23.250
I'm not sure.

387
00:29:29.210 --> 00:29:31.400
What's wrong with me?

388
00:29:32.360 --> 00:29:33.510
I'm going.

389
00:29:33.510 --> 00:29:35.700
Me too.

390
00:29:35.700 --> 00:29:38.180
Good job everyone. See you all tomorrow.

391
00:29:38.180 --> 00:29:39.670
Bye.

392
00:29:39.670 --> 00:29:40.970
Sunbae, do you have everything?

393
00:29:40.970 --> 00:29:43.260
See you.

394
00:29:49.030 --> 00:29:51.040
Isn't it nice?

395
00:29:51.040 --> 00:29:53.050
Good job and this,

396
00:29:53.050 --> 00:29:55.290
by tomorrow,

397
00:29:55.290 --> 00:29:57.480
for that interview. The key points...

398
00:29:57.480 --> 00:29:59.280
Ah yes.

399
00:29:59.280 --> 00:30:00.390
Take care.

400
00:30:00.390 --> 00:30:03.180
- Make sure you wear a mask. 
 - Yes.

401
00:30:05.530 --> 00:30:07.870
I forgot to take the medicine.

402
00:30:28.190 --> 00:30:30.810
Ah, I'm sleepy.

403
00:30:32.280 --> 00:30:35.270
This cold medicine is really strong.

404
00:30:51.270 --> 00:30:53.050
Ah, so sleepy.

405
00:30:54.430 --> 00:30:59.570
This won't do. Let's chew gum. Gum.

406
00:32:33.680 --> 00:32:36.660
Deputy Chief Editor, you haven't left yet?

407
00:32:38.570 --> 00:32:40.530
It was over here somewhere..

408
00:32:40.530 --> 00:32:42.570
Ah, you scared me!

409
00:32:42.570 --> 00:32:46.030
Oh, I'm sorry. Were you surprised?

410
00:32:46.930 --> 00:32:50.990
What do you mean surprised...surprised...For real I wasn't surprised at all. For real.

411
00:32:52.070 --> 00:32:54.460
Ex... Excuse me.

412
00:32:54.460 --> 00:32:56.430
What is it? Oh.

413
00:32:59.330 --> 00:33:02.800
Who put my bag here?

414
00:33:04.710 --> 00:33:05.740
I'll see you tomorrow.

415
00:33:05.740 --> 00:33:08.260
Goodbye.

416
00:33:08.260 --> 00:33:12.540
He's oddly acting mental today.

417
00:33:12.540 --> 00:33:15.410
- Hye Jin, you're not leaving now?
- Ah, I should go now.

418
00:33:15.410 --> 00:33:17.200
- Let's go.
- Yes.

420
00:34:03.130 --> 00:34:05.050
Who is it?

421
00:34:05.980 --> 00:34:09.280
Ah....This stupid cold! My bus!

422
00:34:09.280 --> 00:34:13.640
Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi, stop!

423
00:34:13.640 --> 00:34:16.910
Thank you, thank you.

424
00:35:56.050 --> 00:35:57.810
Where am I?

425
00:36:00.320 --> 00:36:03.190
Ahjusshi, I'm getting off!

426
00:36:17.410 --> 00:36:20.110
She sleeps everywhere.

427
00:36:22.900 --> 00:36:25.470
But where is this place?

428
00:36:25.470 --> 00:36:27.160
<i> Towing Service <i></i></i>

429
00:36:49.250 --> 00:36:51.010
Thank you.

430
00:36:53.650 --> 00:36:55.780
<i>Receipt</i>

431
00:36:58.850 --> 00:37:04.630
<i> Oh sorry. It must be still morning there. I had something to ask you.</i>

432
00:37:12.130 --> 00:37:16.780
<i>Under extreme stress, the trauma that you overcame can come back. </i>

433
00:37:16.780 --> 00:37:21.170
<i>Don't get stressed and even if you do, take care of it right away. </i>

434
00:37:21.170 --> 00:37:23.490
<i>It's best not to let yourself get bothered.</i>

435
00:37:23.490 --> 00:37:29.990
<i>And someone who has nothing to do with me keeps overlapping with someone I knew from 15 years ago</i>

436
00:37:29.990 --> 00:37:32.850
<i> but I don't know what the reason is.</i>

437
00:37:32.850 --> 00:37:37.740
<i>And instead, the person whom I used to know feels strangely unfamiliar to me.</i>

438
00:37:37.740 --> 00:37:41.560
<i>I keep feeling as if it's not the same person whom I used to know.</i>

439
00:37:41.560 --> 00:37:45.490
<i> Hey, it's a given that people change after 15 years </i>

440
00:37:45.490 --> 00:37:50.410
<i>Then did you think that someone would stay the same like they traveled through time?</i>

441
00:37:50.410 --> 00:37:55.040
<i>The fact that you can't forget your first love, it's a form of a Zeigarnik Effect.</i>

442
00:37:55.040 --> 00:37:58.340
<i>Zeigarnik Effect?</i>

443
00:37:59.530 --> 00:38:03.640
<i>Zeigarnick Effect -- the tendency to remember incomplete tasks or unfinished business.</i>

444
00:38:07.560 --> 00:38:10.430
What are you doing, not coming in?

445
00:38:10.430 --> 00:38:14.820
The night air is so nice and it's waking me up a little too.

446
00:38:14.820 --> 00:38:20.970
Because of the cold medicine, I've been out of it all day. Why did you come out?

447
00:38:22.160 --> 00:38:25.110
I was thinking of doing some exercise.

448
00:38:26.510 --> 00:38:29.150
But, you got off work a little late today.

449
00:38:29.150 --> 00:38:30.690
Yeah.

450
00:38:34.390 --> 00:38:37.070
<i>An Incomplete Effect would be easier to explain but, </i>

451
00:38:37.070 --> 00:38:41.150
<i>it's a case of not being able to forget something that you never got to finish.</i>

452
00:38:41.150 --> 00:38:43.520
<i>In the end, the fact that you can't forget your first love</i>

453
00:38:43.520 --> 00:38:47.290
<i> might not be because you have a keen affection for her or because it's fate.</i>

454
00:38:47.290 --> 00:38:48.500
This is so weird.

455
00:38:48.500 --> 00:38:52.680
<i>You never got to see it to the end and that might be the real reason you can't easily forget her.</i>

456
00:38:52.680 --> 00:38:57.750
<i>So get out of your past and live in the present is what I'm saying.</i>

457
00:38:59.810 --> 00:39:03.020
The management team liked leaving work right on time but

458
00:39:03.020 --> 00:39:05.980
the team now works overtime almost every night.

459
00:39:05.980 --> 00:39:09.060
Well, I got used to it now.

460
00:39:11.890 --> 00:39:19.950
But, I heard that this team might disintegrate and The Most magazine might discontinue too.

461
00:39:19.950 --> 00:39:27.420
Discontinue? Then..the magazine is entirely disappearing?

462
00:39:27.420 --> 00:39:30.790
I heard it coincidentally, but there's 3 months left.

463
00:39:30.790 --> 00:39:34.930
No, is there now 2 months left?

464
00:39:34.930 --> 00:39:39.000
If we can't get the numbers up within that time, I think it will get discontinued.

465
00:39:39.000 --> 00:39:42.910
The Editing Team will disintegrate too.

466
00:39:43.960 --> 00:39:47.670
Then, what about Ji Seong Joon?

467
00:39:47.670 --> 00:39:52.450
I don't know, if he doesn't have a reason any more to be here,

468
00:39:52.450 --> 00:39:55.870
I'm thinking he might just go back.

469
00:39:56.630 --> 00:39:59.100
I'm not too sure either.

470
00:40:03.750 --> 00:40:08.800
Is our Dongseng's doing okay with her cold? Shall I give her a call?

471
00:40:09.470 --> 00:40:11.750
Wait, wait. Let me have a sip.

472
00:40:16.280 --> 00:40:18.310
Appetizer?

473
00:40:21.030 --> 00:40:26.330
The reason for your restlessness is because of the prior 'toong'?

474
00:40:26.330 --> 00:40:28.850
Is it because of that man?

475
00:40:28.850 --> 00:40:34.290
Ah, what kind of a man is he that you have to lie and say that you're getting married?

476
00:40:34.290 --> 00:40:35.730
A stalker?

477
00:40:35.730 --> 00:40:40.250
There's just someone. A man I can't see.

478
00:40:41.330 --> 00:40:45.960
Without my  being aware, a man whom I keep falling for.

479
00:40:47.550 --> 00:40:53.130
The more I like him, the more uneasy I become..

480
00:40:54.930 --> 00:40:57.640
Someone who

481
00:40:59.690 --> 00:41:01.750
I can't like.

482
00:41:02.780 --> 00:41:03.600
A married man?

483
00:41:03.600 --> 00:41:05.390
No!

484
00:41:05.390 --> 00:41:08.090
If not, a fugitive ...

485
00:41:09.490 --> 00:41:14.360
a minor ... Well, these days, kids develop a lot quicker.

486
00:41:14.360 --> 00:41:17.900
But...still..a minor is a little bit...

487
00:41:17.900 --> 00:41:19.880
Seriously, what do you think I am?

488
00:41:19.880 --> 00:41:21.270
It's not like that.

489
00:41:21.270 --> 00:41:23.930
If it's not, then what's the problem?

490
00:41:23.930 --> 00:41:25.640
Just...

491
00:41:28.120 --> 00:41:31.830
someone whom I should have stopped liking sooner.

492
00:41:33.680 --> 00:41:37.310
But I didn't think I could stop it on my own so

493
00:41:37.310 --> 00:41:40.020
I asked you for a favor, Mr. Suite 2014.

494
00:41:40.020 --> 00:41:44.450
Then, it's not a married man, not an fugitive and not a minor.

495
00:41:44.450 --> 00:41:46.550
If you like him, then keep seeing him.

496
00:41:46.550 --> 00:41:48.560
You can see him.

497
00:41:50.030 --> 00:41:52.080
It's not that easy.

498
00:41:52.080 --> 00:41:55.410
'Love is crazy and openly allowed.'

499
00:41:55.410 --> 00:41:57.670
Even in movies, there's a line like that. ( From the movie, 'Her' )

500
00:41:57.670 --> 00:41:59.070
Be crazy.

501
00:41:59.070 --> 00:42:02.420
Doesn't everyone love while being that crazy?

502
00:42:02.990 --> 00:42:05.380
Instead of needlessly complicating it,

503
00:42:05.380 --> 00:42:07.630
if you let yourself be crazy, it's simple.

504
00:42:07.630 --> 00:42:10.360
Don't look back and regret it but

505
00:42:10.360 --> 00:42:12.520
just go for it.

506
00:42:29.670 --> 00:42:32.190
What are you looking for?

507
00:42:38.210 --> 00:42:40.290
<i>Ah, those shoes.</i>

508
00:42:40.290 --> 00:42:43.020
<i>Now that you mention it, they were so unworn.</i>

509
00:42:43.020 --> 00:42:46.840
<i>I thought they were thrown out by mistake so I left them with the guard.</i>

510
00:42:48.060 --> 00:42:54.530
<i>In the end, if i have two legs, this is something that will forcibly end for me regardless of my own will.</i>

511
00:42:54.530 --> 00:42:57.560
<i>Even if I get hurt, I want to try it.</i>

512
00:42:57.560 --> 00:43:01.160
<i>As far as I can go, I want to go.</i>

513
00:43:01.160 --> 00:43:06.940
<i> ♫  The one whom I've been waiting for.  ♫ </i>

514
00:43:08.750 --> 00:43:15.820
<i> ♫ Maybe because I don't know about love,  ♫ </i>

515
00:43:15.820 --> 00:43:22.440
<i>  ♫ I couldn't say anything  ♫ </i>

516
00:43:22.440 --> 00:43:25.920
<i>  ♫  You were always near me  ♫ </i>

517
00:43:25.920 --> 00:43:29.440
<i>  ♫  The one who is looking at me  ♫ </i>

518
00:43:29.440 --> 00:43:36.460
<i>  ♫ I'm afraid you still don't know yet.</i>  ♫

519
00:43:41.340 --> 00:43:48.380
<i> ♫ If I take a step, maybe you'll know me <i> ♫</i></i>

520
00:43:48.380 --> 00:43:53.590
<i>  ♫  Should I try to wait a little more <i>  ♫</i></i>

521
00:43:55.070 --> 00:44:01.660
<i>  ♫  On my own, the love that I've started without you knowing  ♫  </i>

522
00:44:01.660 --> 00:44:07.060
<i>  ♫  Should we do it together now  ♫  </i>

523
00:44:08.720 --> 00:44:15.690
♫ <i> Maybe because you're the only one I've known </i> ♫

524
00:44:15.690 --> 00:44:22.290
♫  <i> I can't love anyone else </i>  ♫

525
00:44:22.290 --> 00:44:24.450
♫ <i> My heart keeps feeling strange <i>  ♫</i></i>

526
00:44:24.450 --> 00:44:27.800
<i> Oh, about that schedule for the location scouting,</i>

527
00:44:27.800 --> 00:44:32.690
<i>we're planning on looking near the sea in Gangwondo's Bosung where there's view of the landscape.</i>

528
00:44:32.690 --> 00:44:34.940
<i> The concept is ' Traveling Alone' <i></i></i>

529
00:44:34.940 --> 00:44:40.630
<i> so we're thinking about capturing a model enjoying a tranquil afternoon by the sea.</i>

530
00:44:40.630 --> 00:44:44.420
<i> Right now, we're in the process of looking elsewhere  in the Bosung area and</i>

531
00:44:44.420 --> 00:44:48.530
<i> we just need Deputy Chief Editor to make your choice.</i>

532
00:44:48.530 --> 00:44:50.580
Deputy Chief Editor.

533
00:44:50.580 --> 00:44:52.030
Yes?

534
00:44:54.260 --> 00:44:56.010
About the business trip.

535
00:44:56.010 --> 00:44:57.620
How is it going?

536
00:44:57.620 --> 00:45:00.120
For now, it's been set for the day after tomorrow

537
00:45:00.120 --> 00:45:02.460
and we've reserved the condo that our company has there.

538
00:45:02.460 --> 00:45:04.960
Since you're the one in charge, you'll have to go and then

539
00:45:04.960 --> 00:45:08.800
Ah Reum and I. We three can go, was what I was thinking.

540
00:45:08.800 --> 00:45:11.300
I'm sorry, but can you take me out, Sunbae?

541
00:45:11.300 --> 00:45:13.310
- Why? 
 - There's an omission with the pictorial

542
00:45:13.310 --> 00:45:16.010
so I think we'll have to do a supplementary shoot.

543
00:45:16.580 --> 00:45:19.040
Seol, you should go in my place.

544
00:45:19.040 --> 00:45:20.730
Me?

545
00:45:20.730 --> 00:45:23.650
Ah, I already have so much to do..

546
00:45:23.650 --> 00:45:26.460
Why don't we send Kim Hye Jin?

547
00:45:26.460 --> 00:45:28.400
What? Me?

548
00:45:28.400 --> 00:45:31.800
Since we have to go and arrange the site too,

549
00:45:31.800 --> 00:45:33.060
we should take Joon Woo.

550
00:45:33.060 --> 00:45:34.520
Joon Woo, you come with us.

551
00:45:34.520 --> 00:45:35.930
What?  I will.

552
00:45:35.930 --> 00:45:38.360
I'll just go.

553
00:45:38.360 --> 00:45:40.690
What good will Kim Hye Jin be there?

554
00:45:40.690 --> 00:45:43.950
I should go even though I already have a lot on my plate.

555
00:45:43.950 --> 00:45:46.250
<i>Finally, my chance!</i>

556
00:45:46.250 --> 00:45:52.170
<i>Jackpot Kim Joon Woo, I will definitely make you mine!</i>

557
00:45:52.170 --> 00:45:57.300
Where is the dryer?

558
00:46:08.430 --> 00:46:11.960
<i>Do you remember the puzzle from back then? It was also in the box.</i>

559
00:46:11.960 --> 00:46:15.810
<i>Pu... zzle?</i>

560
00:46:15.810 --> 00:46:18.610
<i>Ah, the peeping girl!</i>

561
00:46:18.610 --> 00:46:21.250
<i> I was wondering why I had kept something like that but</i>

562
00:46:21.250 --> 00:46:26.720
<i> once I started playing with the puzzle, I remembered doing it with you all the time.</i>

563
00:46:28.010 --> 00:46:30.440
<i> I was thankful for it.</i>

564
00:46:35.080 --> 00:46:38.160
I'm here. I'll be up soon.

565
00:46:38.160 --> 00:46:39.910
Hye Jin!

566
00:46:39.910 --> 00:46:41.790
Oh, Seong Joon!

567
00:46:41.790 --> 00:46:43.010
You've been waiting long?

568
00:46:43.010 --> 00:46:45.110
Yeah. Let's go inside.

569
00:46:48.200 --> 00:46:50.130
Hye Jin?

570
00:46:53.950 --> 00:46:59.670
I found this.

571
00:47:01.910 --> 00:47:05.150
Oh, this.

572
00:47:05.830 --> 00:47:07.960
It's been a really long time, hasn't it?

573
00:47:07.960 --> 00:47:12.890
I wasn't sure but when I looked for it, I still had it.

574
00:47:13.830 --> 00:47:15.910
Isn't it amazing?

575
00:47:20.730 --> 00:47:22.590
Right.

576
00:47:24.400 --> 00:47:26.480
It's the piece from that time.

577
00:47:28.680 --> 00:47:33.050
Who I knew from back then, that really was

578
00:47:33.980 --> 00:47:35.740
you.

579
00:47:51.990 --> 00:47:55.000
Omo, we meet at a place like this.

580
00:47:55.000 --> 00:47:56.930
Did you come here for dinner?

581
00:47:56.930 --> 00:48:00.090
Isn't that obvious? We're at a restaurant.

582
00:48:00.090 --> 00:48:04.500
Now it seems you're even lying about your name to get a man.

583
00:48:04.500 --> 00:48:07.900
Well, if you want to date more than one man,

584
00:48:07.900 --> 00:48:10.590
I'm sure there are times a lie is necessary.

585
00:48:10.590 --> 00:48:14.610
Is there anything else you're lying about beside your name?

586
00:48:14.610 --> 00:48:18.530
I don't think it's any of your business.

587
00:48:18.530 --> 00:48:23.230
I'm curious as to what kind of a man he is for you to be lying about your name.

588
00:48:23.230 --> 00:48:25.130
Why don't you introduce me to him?

589
00:48:25.130 --> 00:48:26.920
It's that..

590
00:48:28.070 --> 00:48:30.960
there is a reason for it.

591
00:48:32.090 --> 00:48:34.020
Pretend you didn't see me.

592
00:48:34.020 --> 00:48:36.390
Why should I do that?

593
00:48:36.390 --> 00:48:40.660
No matter what, aren't you the one who dates men for fun?

594
00:48:40.660 --> 00:48:43.190
You being this way is a little

595
00:48:44.200 --> 00:48:46.410
new.

596
00:48:49.110 --> 00:48:52.820
I'm begging you.

597
00:48:52.820 --> 00:48:55.280
Your voice was too low, so I couldn't hear you.

598
00:48:55.280 --> 00:48:57.650
Can you say that again?

599
00:49:00.090 --> 00:49:02.320
I'm begging you.

600
00:49:06.560 --> 00:49:09.250
Please pretend you didn't see me.

601
00:49:09.250 --> 00:49:12.620
Seong Joon, let's go.

602
00:49:12.620 --> 00:49:15.070
What's the matter all of a sudden? Are you not feeling well?

603
00:49:15.070 --> 00:49:16.940
Let's just get out quickly.

604
00:49:16.940 --> 00:49:19.020
Hye Jin, seriously, what's wrong?

605
00:49:19.020 --> 00:49:21.040
What's the matter?

606
00:49:21.040 --> 00:49:24.560
You two really seem to suit each other.

607
00:49:24.560 --> 00:49:25.980
Excuse me?

608
00:49:26.690 --> 00:49:28.600
We'll meet again.

609
00:49:29.760 --> 00:49:32.050
Call me later.

610
00:49:39.750 --> 00:49:41.450
Hye Jin!

611
00:49:41.450 --> 00:49:43.190
Hye Jin!

612
00:49:44.080 --> 00:49:47.000
What's wrong? Who was that earlier?

613
00:49:47.000 --> 00:49:48.880
Hye Jin.

614
00:49:49.950 --> 00:49:51.670
That name...

615
00:49:54.350 --> 00:49:56.830
Don't call me that.

616
00:49:56.830 --> 00:49:58.740
Look at me. Huh?

617
00:49:58.740 --> 00:50:01.010
First, look at my face.

618
00:50:04.750 --> 00:50:07.730
Just stay like this for a minute.

619
00:50:07.730 --> 00:50:10.030
Just for today.

620
00:50:11.420 --> 00:50:14.200
Don't ask me anything.

622
00:50:46.700 --> 00:50:49.910
You're late. Did you have a date somewhere again?

623
00:50:49.910 --> 00:50:52.760
Yeah, something like that.

624
00:50:52.760 --> 00:50:55.230
Did you eat? Should I make you something?

625
00:50:55.230 --> 00:50:58.180
Of course I ate. Just look at the time.

626
00:50:58.180 --> 00:51:03.270
Oh that's right, I thought your blanket was too thin so I changed it to a thicker one.

627
00:51:03.270 --> 00:51:05.010
You did?

628
00:51:07.040 --> 00:51:08.410
Thanks.

629
00:51:08.410 --> 00:51:11.140
Hey, and what is that mess in your room?

630
00:51:11.140 --> 00:51:14.730
I nearly called the police because I thought we were broken into. Clean up once in awhile.

631
00:51:14.730 --> 00:51:18.000
Ahhh! The pretty ones only know how to take care of themselves.

632
00:51:18.000 --> 00:51:22.190
They leave their room looking like a pig stye so a pig might mistake it for its house.

633
00:51:22.200 --> 00:51:24.230
Who will marry that?

634
00:51:33.770 --> 00:51:35.220
Let's sleep together.

635
00:51:35.220 --> 00:51:38.460
What? You have a huge bed. Why?

636
00:51:38.460 --> 00:51:40.480
Ah, this is nice.

637
00:51:41.400 --> 00:51:44.940
Hey, must I sleep with that big body of yours?

638
00:51:47.350 --> 00:51:51.270
I made it this small so you will let me sleep with you, right?

639
00:51:51.270 --> 00:51:55.720
Hey, if you do that kind of a trick once more, I will...kill you!!!

640
00:51:55.720 --> 00:51:57.640
Hey! Tickle, tickle!

641
00:52:08.730 --> 00:52:11.850
Why? What is it?

642
00:52:14.330 --> 00:52:16.290
What?

643
00:52:17.390 --> 00:52:22.030
You have something to tell me.

644
00:52:22.030 --> 00:52:23.570
Yeah.

645
00:52:25.250 --> 00:52:27.040
I do.

646
00:52:29.070 --> 00:52:31.150
I do, but...

647
00:52:36.120 --> 00:52:37.760
Later.

648
00:52:38.890 --> 00:52:43.630
I'll tell you everything later.

649
00:52:44.330 --> 00:52:46.090
Hye Jin.

650
00:52:47.140 --> 00:52:49.400
Until then,

651
00:52:51.160 --> 00:52:53.960
can you wait a bit?

652
00:52:57.560 --> 00:53:01.270
Are you going to be okay?

653
00:53:05.140 --> 00:53:09.910
Being okay... is hard.

654
00:53:12.130 --> 00:53:13.910
Ha Ri.

655
00:53:14.920 --> 00:53:17.140
Oh, so nice.

656
00:53:17.140 --> 00:53:20.340
Should I keep sleeping here from now on?

657
00:53:20.340 --> 00:53:24.420
Dream on. Who said I'll let you sleep here?

658
00:53:32.240 --> 00:53:35.760
I'm not sure what's going on, but...

659
00:53:37.930 --> 00:53:42.120
don't wander around too long.

660
00:53:46.520 --> 00:53:48.500
Okay.

661
00:53:51.370 --> 00:53:53.720
Okay, Hye Jin.

662
00:55:17.070 --> 00:55:18.610
You came?

663
00:55:18.610 --> 00:55:21.020
Business travel team, let's meet on the first floor at 10 o'clock.

664
00:55:21.020 --> 00:55:22.860
Yes!

665
00:55:24.880 --> 00:55:26.580
Buongiorno! (Good morning)

666
00:55:26.580 --> 00:55:28.840
Hello.

667
00:55:30.150 --> 00:55:34.400
♫ <i> Caro mio bene </i> ♫

668
00:55:35.910 --> 00:55:37.850
Come in, come in.

669
00:55:42.150 --> 00:55:43.820
What brings you here?

670
00:55:43.820 --> 00:55:47.460
Ah, Director Cha asked me to get these signed off for her.

671
00:55:47.460 --> 00:55:50.440
Cosa. What is it?

672
00:55:55.080 --> 00:55:58.010
But..

673
00:55:58.010 --> 00:56:02.290
how long do I have to wait for you to become The Most-like?

674
00:56:02.290 --> 00:56:05.040
What? Ah.

675
00:56:05.040 --> 00:56:08.270
I've been making an effort.

676
00:56:09.920 --> 00:56:12.560
Oh, Mamma.

677
00:56:12.560 --> 00:56:15.440
Troppo complicato! Troppo complicato! (Too complicated!)

678
00:56:15.440 --> 00:56:19.260
This style is absurd and hopeless.

679
00:56:19.930 --> 00:56:22.190
I'm sorry.

680
00:56:23.000 --> 00:56:26.900
Omo, I feel nauseated. Again, I feel queasy.

681
00:56:26.900 --> 00:56:30.390
See? I keep feeling nauseous.

682
00:56:30.390 --> 00:56:34.760
Please be The Most-like, with some sense of style. Okay?

683
00:56:34.760 --> 00:56:36.710
The Most-like, with a sense of style.

684
00:56:36.710 --> 00:56:38.610
Everything!

685
00:56:38.610 --> 00:56:40.940
Even signing something like this,

686
00:56:40.940 --> 00:56:42.950
The Most-like.

687
00:56:42.950 --> 00:56:44.060
Like how?

688
00:56:44.060 --> 00:56:46.350
- The Most-like. 
 - Right.

689
00:56:46.350 --> 00:56:48.020
Get out.

690
00:56:56.610 --> 00:56:58.920
It hurts so much.

691
00:57:01.730 --> 00:57:03.720
It's okay, it's okay.

692
00:57:03.720 --> 00:57:05.530
The Most-like.

693
00:57:16.230 --> 00:57:18.190
Fine. I will use it today.

694
00:57:18.190 --> 00:57:20.260
What did I do?

695
00:57:20.260 --> 00:57:24.350
<i>I, Kim Hye Jin, promise to comply with Kim Shin Hyeok's request three times, no matter what.</i>

696
00:57:24.350 --> 00:57:26.310
Did you record that?

697
00:57:26.310 --> 00:57:29.970
Of course I did. In case you denied it.

698
00:57:29.970 --> 00:57:34.490
I was going to ask you for more but I am naturally very gentle and soft-hearted.

699
00:57:34.490 --> 00:57:36.710
I decided to go easy on you for our first time.

700
00:57:36.710 --> 00:57:40.170
Buy tonight's dinner. Make it whelk.

701
00:57:40.170 --> 00:57:42.410
But add some plain noodles to it.

702
00:57:42.410 --> 00:57:43.900
Okay well, whelk is easy enough.

703
00:57:43.900 --> 00:57:46.270
Yes! Whelk!

704
00:57:48.440 --> 00:57:50.570
Yes, i'll check on that.

705
00:57:50.570 --> 00:57:52.420
Yes.

706
00:57:53.200 --> 00:57:54.820
I'm going crazy.

707
00:57:57.200 --> 00:57:59.450
- Hye Jin.
- Yes?

708
00:57:59.450 --> 00:58:03.040
I'm sorry but you'll have to go on the business trip instead of me.

709
00:58:03.040 --> 00:58:04.650
What?

710
00:58:04.650 --> 00:58:08.150
James Taylor's people called about the dress we're collaborating on

711
00:58:08.150 --> 00:58:11.850
and they're sending the first draft of it in a few minutes.

712
00:58:11.850 --> 00:58:15.280
I think I'll have to check it out and call them back.

713
00:58:16.200 --> 00:58:17.670
Hurry up and head down.

714
00:58:17.670 --> 00:58:19.670
Everyone should be waiting there since they have to leave soon.

715
00:58:19.670 --> 00:58:23.260
But, I didn't pack a bag.

716
00:58:24.740 --> 00:58:27.950
For now, take my luggage.

717
00:58:28.000 --> 00:58:30.510
Everything you need to change into and sleep in, there's enough for one night.

718
00:58:30.510 --> 00:58:32.780
But, still...

719
00:58:32.780 --> 00:58:36.220
Hurry! They are all waiting.

720
00:58:36.220 --> 00:58:37.400
Move! Move!

721
00:58:37.400 --> 00:58:40.050
Ah, I'll be leaving.

722
00:58:40.050 --> 00:58:42.790
Oh, my bag.

723
00:58:42.790 --> 00:58:44.810
Goodbye. I'll be leaving.

724
00:58:44.810 --> 00:58:45.810
Hye Jin, take care!

725
00:58:45.810 --> 00:58:49.010
Jackson! Whelk!

726
00:59:02.350 --> 00:59:03.900
Kim Joon Woo!

727
00:59:06.200 --> 00:59:07.130
What's that car?

728
00:59:07.130 --> 00:59:08.670
Let's you and I drive there together.

729
00:59:08.670 --> 00:59:10.810
Didn't we decide to go together in Deputy Chief Editor's car?

730
00:59:10.810 --> 00:59:13.290
He said he'd be right out.

731
00:59:13.290 --> 00:59:17.860
Well, there's a lot luggage and it's easier this way for traveling a long distance.

732
00:59:17.860 --> 00:59:20.430
I already told the Deputy Chief Editor and Sunbae Joo Yeong.

733
00:59:20.430 --> 00:59:22.100
Hurry, get in.

734
00:59:27.590 --> 00:59:29.990
I didn't hear about traveling separately.

735
00:59:29.990 --> 00:59:33.790
Ah, I told you that's what we decided to do.

736
00:59:35.650 --> 00:59:37.170
What are you doing?

737
00:59:38.470 --> 00:59:41.040
You should have your seatbelt on.

738
00:59:41.040 --> 00:59:43.670
Oh, Kim Joon Woo, what are you thinking?

739
00:59:44.610 --> 00:59:47.600
Oh, Kim Joon Woo, what's with you?

740
00:59:47.600 --> 00:59:52.260
No, nothing's up. I'm not thinking about anything.

741
01:00:11.580 --> 01:00:13.720
Where did they go?

742
01:00:20.260 --> 01:00:23.630
Director Cha has to take care of something urgent so

743
01:00:23.630 --> 01:00:27.310
she can't go on this trip and she told me to go instead.

744
01:00:27.310 --> 01:00:28.770
Oh.

745
01:00:54.380 --> 01:00:56.500
There's a piece of thread..

746
01:00:57.360 --> 01:00:59.240
Ah, that's okay.

747
01:00:59.240 --> 01:01:01.710
I'll do it.

748
01:01:11.400 --> 01:01:14.170
What? What does the text say?

749
01:01:16.860 --> 01:01:22.460
<i>Deputy Chief Editor, Joon Woo and I have something to take care of so we'll leave a little later.</i>

750
01:01:22.460 --> 01:01:25.200
<i>Go on ahead with Sunbae Joo Yeong.</i>

751
01:01:25.200 --> 01:01:26.240
Then...

752
01:01:26.240 --> 01:01:29.750
Let's get going.

753
01:01:36.000 --> 01:01:39.730
<i>What the? Ji Seong Joon and me are going alone?</i>

754
01:01:39.730 --> 01:01:42.400
<i>Omo, what am I going to do?!</i>