"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep7 (English)

2
00:00:32.330 --> 00:00:34.250
<i>Episode 7</i>

3
00:00:43.020 --> 00:00:46.280
<i>What is this? This awkward silence?</i>

4
00:00:48.960 --> 00:00:51.570
Wow, the weather is so sunny!

5
00:00:51.570 --> 00:00:52.960
Let's close that. It's noisy.

6
00:00:52.960 --> 00:00:56.440
Yes. I think closing the window would be quieter.

7
00:01:00.380 --> 00:01:03.920
- Wow, these sunglasses are so cool. 
 - You're going to get fingerprints on them.

8
00:01:03.920 --> 00:01:06.790
Yes, that's true. Fingerprints will get on them.

9
00:01:13.060 --> 00:01:14.790
I'll drive from the rest stop.

10
00:01:14.790 --> 00:01:16.820
I was going to go directly and not make a pit stop.

11
00:01:16.820 --> 00:01:19.920
I also think that going there directly is a good idea.

12
00:01:23.600 --> 00:01:28.430
♫ Hurry let's go~! Ya ya ya ya ♫

13
00:01:28.430 --> 00:01:30.300
Are we going on a vacation?

14
00:01:31.830 --> 00:01:34.900
I have a lot on my mind. Let's go quietly.

15
00:01:34.900 --> 00:01:36.710
Yes.

16
00:01:41.160 --> 00:01:43.680
I'm trying to be quiet but it's doing it on its own.

17
00:01:43.680 --> 00:01:49.420
<i>What's with him? Why is he back to the Siberian mode (acting cold)? Why did he give me the onion then? </i>

18
00:02:02.340 --> 00:02:03.950
What do you want me to do about it?

19
00:02:05.450 --> 00:02:09.500
Nothing. Do what you were doing.

20
00:02:09.500 --> 00:02:11.280
- Sunbae, could you-
 - Waaah!!!

21
00:02:11.280 --> 00:02:13.330
I saw, I saw, I saw, I saw. Please.

22
00:02:13.330 --> 00:02:15.850
- When is Kim Shin Hyeok going to grow up? 
 - He won't, ever.

23
00:02:15.850 --> 00:02:19.870
Ah... Jackson's reaction is unparalleled.

24
00:02:24.270 --> 00:02:26.220
Jackson...

25
00:02:40.320 --> 00:02:43.860
Wow, the air is awesome!

26
00:02:45.390 --> 00:02:47.920
Stop inhaling air that won't even fill you up and let's go eat.

27
00:02:47.920 --> 00:02:49.580
Yes.

28
00:02:51.800 --> 00:02:53.890
- Hello. 
 - Hello.

29
00:02:53.890 --> 00:02:55.970
Would you like to order? What would you like?

30
00:02:55.970 --> 00:02:58.600
- I'll have wild vegetable bibimbap. 
 - Give us 2 portions of special beef tenderloin.

31
00:02:58.600 --> 00:03:00.600
- No, wild vegetable...
  <i> Korean Native Cattle Special Beef Tenderloin 60,000 Won </i>

32
00:03:00.600 --> 00:03:02.770
Huh!

33
00:03:02.770 --> 00:03:04.700
Isn't it too expensive?

34
00:03:04.700 --> 00:03:08.570
So do you have a complaint? I'm paying for it anyway.

35
00:03:08.590 --> 00:03:12.890
But at our place, you really shouldn't miss out on eating yukhoe (Korean-style raw beef).

36
00:03:12.890 --> 00:03:17.130
Why? Because we have our own farm, we are quite confident when it comes to the freshness of our meat!

37
00:03:17.130 --> 00:03:18.630
Give us yukhoe, too.

38
00:03:18.630 --> 00:03:20.590
Yes.

39
00:03:20.590 --> 00:03:24.180
2  portions of special beef tenderloin! 1 yukhoe!

40
00:03:25.030 --> 00:03:26.750
It's so expensive!

41
00:03:26.750 --> 00:03:28.870
I think we'll have too much food.

42
00:03:28.870 --> 00:03:32.540
I won't ask you to pay, so let's just eat.

43
00:03:32.540 --> 00:03:34.970
I said I'll pay. I will.

44
00:03:39.770 --> 00:03:43.330
How can he be so clumsy as to leave his wallet behind?

45
00:03:43.330 --> 00:03:47.260
Oh well. He went with the others so they'll probably sort it out on their own.

46
00:03:49.240 --> 00:03:51.160
Did he leave it behind on purpose?

47
00:03:51.160 --> 00:03:52.860
He's smart.

48
00:03:55.540 --> 00:03:59.180
We massaged our cattle and

49
00:03:59.180 --> 00:04:02.280
raised them with so much care.

50
00:04:02.280 --> 00:04:05.830
It melts in your mouth. Is this cooked?

51
00:04:08.910 --> 00:04:10.680
It will just make you go crazy!

52
00:04:10.680 --> 00:04:12.770
Aigoo, this...

53
00:04:12.770 --> 00:04:16.970
The oil has spattered... You should wear an apron.

54
00:04:18.210 --> 00:04:21.370
- Aren't you wearing one? 
 - It doesn't matter even if it spatters on me.

55
00:04:21.370 --> 00:04:24.620
Ah that's right, my Employee ID. I can't have anything spatter on it.

56
00:04:24.620 --> 00:04:28.690
Are you going out with your Employee ID? Why are you wearing that on a business trip?

57
00:04:28.690 --> 00:04:31.260
This is my #1 treasure.

58
00:04:31.260 --> 00:04:35.070
I get energized from just wearing it.

59
00:04:39.490 --> 00:04:42.630
I am curious as to how I should interpret that random laugh.

60
00:04:42.630 --> 00:04:46.740
No... it's just that... you look so... voluptuous.

61
00:04:49.120 --> 00:04:53.220
Oh, you'll spoil your clothes if the oil spatters.

62
00:04:53.220 --> 00:04:55.350
Let's eat.

63
00:05:02.000 --> 00:05:04.130
What do you keep looking at?

64
00:05:09.480 --> 00:05:11.380
Stop giving me the once-over.

65
00:05:21.450 --> 00:05:24.310
I'm... sorry.

66
00:05:27.580 --> 00:05:28.580
So cold!

67
00:05:28.580 --> 00:05:32.090
Ah! You sure ate your fill.

68
00:05:32.090 --> 00:05:34.780
It's 185,000 won ($185).

69
00:05:34.780 --> 00:05:36.230
Yes.

70
00:05:42.210 --> 00:05:45.590
It's 185,000 won.

71
00:05:45.590 --> 00:05:47.100
Yes.

72
00:05:48.710 --> 00:05:53.450
Ah, I said 185,000 won!

73
00:06:03.180 --> 00:06:05.830
<i>I said I'll pay. I will. </i>

74
00:06:14.900 --> 00:06:17.090
Thank you for the delicious meal!

75
00:06:17.090 --> 00:06:20.730
The juice of that beef was just the best!

76
00:06:27.980 --> 00:06:29.560
That...

77
00:06:32.100 --> 00:06:34.160
Lend me some money.

78
00:06:35.350 --> 00:06:38.810
What did you say? I couldn't hear you over that motorcycle.

79
00:06:40.010 --> 00:06:42.830
I... my wallet...

80
00:06:44.180 --> 00:06:45.950
I forgot to bring it.

81
00:06:45.950 --> 00:06:49.000
Let's use your card until the others get here.

82
00:06:50.990 --> 00:06:54.250
Is something wrong with this machine?

83
00:06:55.740 --> 00:06:57.140
You have insufficient funds.

84
00:06:57.140 --> 00:06:59.060
You're short 40,000 Won. ($40)

85
00:06:59.060 --> 00:07:00.920
Really?

86
00:07:00.920 --> 00:07:03.080
Wha...what do I do?

87
00:07:03.080 --> 00:07:07.290
Ah. Our second party is coming soon. Could I bring it then-

88
00:07:07.290 --> 00:07:11.680
What are you saying? There' a truckload of people who took off like that.

89
00:07:11.680 --> 00:07:14.150
We're not that kind of people.

90
00:07:14.150 --> 00:07:16.750
Then I'll leave my ID.

91
00:07:16.750 --> 00:07:19.480
Ah really. I worked all day and...

92
00:07:19.480 --> 00:07:24.340
First, I will leave this as collateral and come back with money when the other party gets here.

93
00:07:25.850 --> 00:07:29.870
Do you think I'll just give in to that?! I have a truckload of these, too!

94
00:07:29.870 --> 00:07:33.430
Who cares about this piece of cloth? Pay the 40,000 won!

95
00:07:33.430 --> 00:07:36.480
This is not just a piece of cloth but from the After Blue's 2015 Paris Collection-

96
00:07:36.480 --> 00:07:41.650
You know that much about Paris (a homonym to fly)?  I worked so hard! Are you spewing nonsense that dung flies are saying?

97
00:07:41.650 --> 00:07:45.170
This won't do. Honey, call the police.

98
00:07:45.170 --> 00:07:47.260
Yeah.

99
00:07:47.260 --> 00:07:50.770
Hey! There's a commotion here! I'm going nuts!

100
00:07:50.770 --> 00:07:54.010
- Do you know how I raised our cattle? 
 - Whereabouts are you?

101
00:07:54.010 --> 00:07:56.690
Yes. We just passed Daejeon.

102
00:07:56.690 --> 00:08:00.040
Daejeon? We are going to Gangwondo. Why are you in Daejeon?

103
00:08:00.040 --> 00:08:01.710
That's a total opposite direction.

104
00:08:01.710 --> 00:08:06.590
Oh my god. Oh dear, what do I do? I thought it was in Gyeongsangdo.

105
00:08:06.590 --> 00:08:10.100
Oh dear, so it was in Gangwondo!

106
00:08:10.100 --> 00:08:11.940
Oh no, what do we do?

107
00:08:11.940 --> 00:08:15.340
I will turn the car around quickly and get there soon.

108
00:08:16.300 --> 00:08:17.800
What? Is there something wrong?

109
00:08:17.800 --> 00:08:21.040
Oh, our destination is Gangwondo, not Gyeongsangdo.

110
00:08:21.040 --> 00:08:22.850
I had no idea.

111
00:08:23.570 --> 00:08:27.420
What? How can you make that kind of a mistake?

112
00:08:28.430 --> 00:08:31.410
When are we supposed to arrive if we head for it now?

113
00:08:35.890 --> 00:08:37.170
Call the police.

114
00:08:37.170 --> 00:08:38.490
Wait! Wait!

115
00:08:38.490 --> 00:08:43.140
I... I will call my friend and ask her to send the money over right away.

116
00:08:46.650 --> 00:08:49.970
<i> Wifey </i>

117
00:08:53.970 --> 00:08:55.950
Why isn't she picking up?

118
00:08:55.950 --> 00:08:57.810
She's not picking up?

119
00:08:58.480 --> 00:09:02.780
Ah... are you doing that on purpose?

120
00:09:02.780 --> 00:09:06.160
Don't think about lying and put me on the phone when you get connected.

121
00:09:06.160 --> 00:09:07.750
Yes.

122
00:09:08.970 --> 00:09:13.570
You too. Call someone and ask them to send some money.

123
00:09:13.570 --> 00:09:17.010
I don't have anyone I can call.

124
00:09:17.010 --> 00:09:19.100
Not even one?

125
00:09:19.100 --> 00:09:20.630
Not even one.

126
00:09:20.630 --> 00:09:22.990
How can you not even have one?

127
00:09:29.060 --> 00:09:31.030
I'm going crazy.

128
00:09:37.380 --> 00:09:39.810
Shin Hyeok Sunbae's phone is ringing. Where did he go?

129
00:09:39.810 --> 00:09:42.440
He was in a meeting with Reporter Gang.

130
00:09:47.410 --> 00:09:49.760
Isn't Jackson Hye Jin?

131
00:09:50.600 --> 00:09:51.930
Yes, Hye Jin.

132
00:09:51.930 --> 00:09:55.920
Hello? Yes, hello.

133
00:09:55.920 --> 00:09:57.840
You know Kim Hye Jin?

134
00:09:57.840 --> 00:09:59.130
Who is this?

135
00:09:59.130 --> 00:10:05.850
Yes. Kim Hye Jin has to pay something with her card but has insufficient funds.

136
00:10:05.850 --> 00:10:10.820
You have to quickly wire some money over to my account.

137
00:10:10.820 --> 00:10:14.890
Look here Ahjummeoni (respectful term for Ahjumma). You're very clumsy.

138
00:10:14.890 --> 00:10:17.160
Do you think you can make a living that way?

139
00:10:17.160 --> 00:10:22.780
Next time, after honing your speaking skills, try again.

140
00:10:24.010 --> 00:10:26.100
Seriously. She's got to be joking.

141
00:10:26.950 --> 00:10:29.630
Everyone, don't answer calls from Hye Jin.

142
00:10:29.630 --> 00:10:31.260
What's the matter?

143
00:10:31.260 --> 00:10:34.420
Seriously. I heard that phishing shows up as real phone numbers.

144
00:10:34.420 --> 00:10:38.480
A voice phishing call came through as Hye Jin's number. I could tell from the accent it was somebody from Yanian.

145
00:10:38.480 --> 00:10:40.820
Really? Omo omo omo.

146
00:10:40.860 --> 00:10:42.660
Oh my god, I'm getting a call, too.

147
00:10:43.400 --> 00:10:45.580
Don't pick that up, Reporter Joo.

148
00:10:45.580 --> 00:10:48.810
You thought I'd be fooled? Forget it, you phishing con artist.

149
00:10:48.810 --> 00:10:51.190
Why isn't anyone answering her phone?

150
00:10:56.560 --> 00:10:57.880
What do we do?

151
00:10:57.880 --> 00:11:02.650
What do you mean what? You'll have to make up for the payment with your bodies.

152
00:11:10.500 --> 00:11:13.360
Feel free to change into those. Those are work clothes.

153
00:11:14.360 --> 00:11:19.360
I don't know what's going on, but I can absolutely not wear these kind of clothes.

154
00:11:19.360 --> 00:11:21.600
Change into them!

155
00:11:31.000 --> 00:11:34.720
Do you see this? This is our Ji Gyeong Farm.

156
00:11:37.160 --> 00:11:39.010
Shovel some cattle manure. About 40,000 won worth.

157
00:11:39.010 --> 00:11:41.720
What? Shovel cattle manure?

158
00:11:41.720 --> 00:11:46.000
What are you saying out of the blue? What do you mean shovel cattle manure?

159
00:11:46.000 --> 00:11:47.850
I'll just call the police.

160
00:11:47.850 --> 00:11:50.050
Hey! I'm going nuts, there's-

161
00:11:50.050 --> 00:11:52.030
We'll shovel up cattle manure! We'll clean it up!

162
00:11:52.030 --> 00:11:55.200
If we don't, she'll really call the police! So just do it!

163
00:11:55.200 --> 00:11:58.120
I have a weak stomach!

164
00:12:20.900 --> 00:12:23.810
Special beef tenderloin and yukhoe my foot! He doesn't even have any money!

165
00:12:23.810 --> 00:12:25.200
I can hear everything.

166
00:12:25.200 --> 00:12:28.280
Also, you ate way more than me!

167
00:12:28.280 --> 00:12:31.260
If I had known you had no money, I would have just eaten the wild vegetable bibimbap and been fine.

168
00:12:31.260 --> 00:12:34.120
Who ordered an extra half-size naengmyeon (cold noodles) again?

169
00:12:34.120 --> 00:12:37.670
If you hadn't ordered that extra bowl, we would have 5,000 won less of shoveling to do.

170
00:12:37.670 --> 00:12:39.760
Why are you changing your tune?

171
00:12:39.760 --> 00:12:41.780
You were the one who said earlier that I could order it.

172
00:12:41.780 --> 00:12:44.940
Forget it, just clean up the cattle manure.

173
00:12:44.940 --> 00:12:47.540
This wouldn't have happened if we ate vegetable bibimbap.

174
00:12:47.540 --> 00:12:49.970
I can hear everything.

175
00:12:57.990 --> 00:13:04.360
Cattle manure!  CATTLE MANURE!

176
00:13:04.360 --> 00:13:05.310
Are you okay?

177
00:13:05.310 --> 00:13:07.000
Do I look okay?

178
00:13:07.000 --> 00:13:10.880
Aish, I can't do this.

179
00:13:10.880 --> 00:13:11.950
Ahjumma. Ahjumma, Ahjumma.

180
00:13:11.950 --> 00:13:16.500
I am going to work really hard!

181
00:13:16.500 --> 00:13:19.640
Oh! Aigoo.

182
00:13:19.640 --> 00:13:26.490
♫ <i> La la la, I'll tell you now </i> ♫

183
00:13:26.490 --> 00:13:29.950
♫ <i> I'll protect you </i> ♫

184
00:13:30.930 --> 00:13:33.930
How much longer do we have to shovel?

185
00:13:38.800 --> 00:13:40.960
This place's soondae(blood sausage made with cow/pig intestines) is alright.

186
00:13:40.960 --> 00:13:42.130
Let's eat!

187
00:13:42.130 --> 00:13:43.580
No, I'm going to eat all of it.

188
00:13:43.580 --> 00:13:45.480
- You're going to eat everything? 
 - Yes.

189
00:13:47.050 --> 00:13:51.920
<i>There are tons of things to eat in this world. Must you eat the respiratory organ of a pig too? </i>

190
00:13:51.920 --> 00:13:57.020
<i>You don't know that soondae's highlight is the lung. Try it. </i>

191
00:13:57.020 --> 00:13:59.490
<i>- Taste it, It's really good.
- Ah, it's gross. Seriously.</i>

192
00:13:59.490 --> 00:14:01.700
<i>I really do want to respectfully decline-</i>

193
00:14:01.700 --> 00:14:03.790
<i>Throw away your preconceived notion and try it just once. </i>

194
00:14:03.800 --> 00:14:05.280
<i>It's gross.</i>

195
00:14:05.280 --> 00:14:08.020
<i> No. This is not right.</i>

196
00:14:08.020 --> 00:14:13.110
<i>This gross thing with holes in it. She ate it so deliciously.</i>

197
00:14:18.890 --> 00:14:20.590
Oh no! No!

198
00:14:20.590 --> 00:14:21.740
Hey! Kim Shin Hyeok!

199
00:14:21.740 --> 00:14:23.770
Are you an idiot!?

200
00:14:23.770 --> 00:14:26.180
There's fish cake left in there! I wanted to drink the soup!

201
00:14:26.180 --> 00:14:28.600
This jerk, you wanted it all to yourself.
203 00:14:51.070 --> 00:14:53.440 Baby! Come here! 204 00:14:53.440 --> 00:14:57.250 Eat a lot, eat a lot! 205 00:14:58.700 --> 00:15:00.530 Wow, they pooped a lot, seriously. 206 00:15:00.530 --> 00:15:03.790 - It has to go up, up! - Stop. Stop, stop! 207 00:15:06.100 --> 00:15:08.480 More, more. Tip it over. 208 00:15:10.360 --> 00:15:11.850 There. 209 00:15:12.550 --> 00:15:15.180 Let's go! Hey... 210 00:15:16.580 --> 00:15:19.880 I pushed it on the way here, so you push it back. 211 00:15:20.780 --> 00:15:22.690 Ah really! 212 00:15:36.400 --> 00:15:41.190 The fact that we cleaned up cattle manure ... should be something kept between the two of us, alright? 213 00:15:41.190 --> 00:15:45.560 Why? What's wrong with cleaning up cattle manure? 214 00:15:47.000 --> 00:15:52.870 Cleaning up cattle manure because we don't have money to pay for our meal doesn't seem like something to brag about... 215 00:15:54.740 --> 00:15:59.590 Okay. If it bothers you, I won't say anything. 216 00:16:17.430 --> 00:16:20.260 You've finally worked off the payment for your food! 217 00:16:20.260 --> 00:16:21.850 Wash up over there and go. 218 00:16:21.850 --> 00:16:23.620 Yes. 219 00:16:26.800 --> 00:16:29.490 Huh, my Employee ID! 220 00:16:29.490 --> 00:16:32.540 Where did it go? I just had it a minute ago. 221 00:16:32.540 --> 00:16:33.680 Did you lose your Employee ID? 222 00:16:33.680 --> 00:16:36.300 Yes. Where did I drop it? 223 00:16:36.300 --> 00:16:39.880 Ah, so why did you make such a fuss about wearing it unnecessarily- 224 00:16:39.880 --> 00:16:43.020 Forget it, there's no time. Let's quickly wash up and get going. 225 00:16:43.020 --> 00:16:45.970 My Employee ID, I can't be without it. 226 00:16:45.970 --> 00:16:49.660 You can just get another one of those things. 227 00:16:49.660 --> 00:16:52.780 Let's get going. We've already wasted a lot of time. 228 00:16:52.780 --> 00:16:56.590 Maybe to you, it's nothing. Not to me. 229 00:16:56.590 --> 00:17:00.420 I can't leave that thing here to roll around in cow dung. 230 00:17:00.420 --> 00:17:04.710 I'm going to wash up and I'll leave in 20 minutes no matter what. Just know that! 231 00:17:06.660 --> 00:17:09.090 Ah, seriously! 232 00:17:15.250 --> 00:17:17.410 Where did it go? 233 00:17:22.730 --> 00:17:25.660 My, my Employee ID. 234 00:17:26.750 --> 00:17:29.560 Oh no. 235 00:17:29.560 --> 00:17:32.560 My Employee ID! 236 00:17:34.960 --> 00:17:37.380 Ah, really. 237 00:17:47.720 --> 00:17:51.900 Oh, my Employee ID! Where did you find this? 238 00:17:51.900 --> 00:17:53.200 It was on the floor. 239 00:17:53.200 --> 00:17:56.080 Where on the floor? I looked here and there, everywhere. 240 00:17:56.080 --> 00:18:00.290 Are you sure you looked everywhere? It was rolling around on the ground. 241 00:18:00.290 --> 00:18:02.150 That's a relief! 242 00:18:02.150 --> 00:18:05.670 Thank you a lot. 243 00:18:11.170 --> 00:18:13.930 You shouldn't kiss that. 244 00:18:13.930 --> 00:18:15.170 Let's go now. 245 00:18:15.170 --> 00:18:19.160 Excuse me, young man. Why did you ransack the compost pile? 246 00:18:19.190 --> 00:18:20.680 Why, why did you do that? 247 00:18:20.680 --> 00:18:24.540 Why did you stir up the pile of cattle dung? 248 00:18:26.220 --> 00:18:29.030 By any chance, did you rummage through cow dung? 249 00:18:29.030 --> 00:18:31.230 To find this for me? 250 00:18:31.230 --> 00:18:35.780 What are you talking about? I found it on the floor, like I told you. 251 00:18:35.780 --> 00:18:38.090 There are too many dung flies here. 252 00:18:41.210 --> 00:18:43.200 Goodbye. 253 00:18:43.200 --> 00:18:44.980 Go. 254 00:18:47.040 --> 00:18:49.140 Did he drop a piece of gold in there? 255 00:19:06.220 --> 00:19:08.900 It was the first time, you know. 256 00:19:08.900 --> 00:19:11.710 Getting into such a good company, 257 00:19:11.710 --> 00:19:15.220 and having an Employee ID with my picture on it... 258 00:19:16.480 --> 00:19:19.300 As I was looking for a job, the people I envied the most... 259 00:19:19.300 --> 00:19:22.790 were employees who had this kind of ID. 260 00:19:22.790 --> 00:19:25.370 That's why every time I look at mine... 261 00:19:25.370 --> 00:19:32.300 I'm thankful, thrilled and proud every time. 262 00:19:32.300 --> 00:19:35.230 "Ah, I really have my place in this company." 263 00:19:35.230 --> 00:19:40.090 "I really am an employee here." Thinking things like that. 264 00:19:41.300 --> 00:19:46.810 An employee ID is just an employee ID. I'm overreacting, aren't I? 265 00:19:47.530 --> 00:19:50.580 You're right. You really do go overboard. 266 00:19:50.580 --> 00:19:54.540 But it's not like I can't understand you at all. 267 00:19:54.540 --> 00:19:59.240 Everybody has one or two things that are nothing to others, 268 00:19:59.240 --> 00:20:02.700 but have a special meaning for them. 269 00:20:02.700 --> 00:20:07.970 What is it for you? 270 00:20:09.390 --> 00:20:12.060 Last time... the thing you broke. 271 00:20:12.060 --> 00:20:13.620 What? 272 00:20:14.280 --> 00:20:17.070 <i> What is it? Why are you here?</i> 273 00:20:21.620 --> 00:20:23.400 Ah! 274 00:20:27.960 --> 00:20:30.500 Why are you... your hand...? 276 00:20:43.600 --> 00:20:45.720 What are you doing? 277 00:20:47.000 --> 00:20:47.680 Pardon? 278 00:20:47.680 --> 00:20:51.160 I am asking you for money. To pay for the cost of repairing the glass you broke. 279 00:20:51.160 --> 00:20:55.130 What? Seriously. 280 00:20:55.130 --> 00:20:57.680 Oh, I guess you can't pay me right now. Wire it to me when you get to Seoul. 281 00:20:57.680 --> 00:21:01.460 - My account number is 0820491 - Hold on, hold on. 282 00:21:01.460 --> 00:21:06.000 08204... then what was it? 283 00:21:06.000 --> 00:21:08.940 You're the perfect type to get swindled. 284 00:21:08.940 --> 00:21:12.000 You don't seem like the type that can differentiate jokes from seriousness. 285 00:21:12.000 --> 00:21:15.240 I will give it to you! What was it after 04? 286 00:21:15.240 --> 00:21:17.080 But that thing, it cost 1,000,000 Won ($1000). 287 00:21:17.080 --> 00:21:19.960 I will take it as a joke! 288 00:21:36.520 --> 00:21:38.240 Do we have time to make a stop? 289 00:21:38.240 --> 00:21:41.730 I told you we do. Deputy Chief Editor told us to take our time. 290 00:21:42.960 --> 00:21:45.880 Omo, my chair's dirty. 291 00:21:45.880 --> 00:21:49.580 This one is dirty, too. I should sit next to you. 292 00:21:49.580 --> 00:21:50.720 Let's eat quickly and go. 293 00:21:50.720 --> 00:21:51.560 Okay. 294 00:21:51.560 --> 00:21:55.000 <i>Go where? First, </i> 295 00:21:55.000 --> 00:21:58.660 <i> at an opportune time, I'll pretend that the car has broken down... </i> 296 00:21:58.660 --> 00:22:00.310 Oh dear. What's wrong with this car? 297 00:22:00.310 --> 00:22:02.390 What, what? 298 00:22:02.390 --> 00:22:05.500 - I think it's broken. - It's not working? 299 00:22:05.500 --> 00:22:07.500 It's not working. 300 00:22:08.040 --> 00:22:09.940 Is there a manual? 301 00:22:10.780 --> 00:22:12.720 It's not working. 302 00:22:12.720 --> 00:22:15.120 <i> I'll stall for time while acting like I'm calling the service center.</i> 303 00:22:15.120 --> 00:22:19.000 Is this the service center? My car has stopped. 304 00:22:19.000 --> 00:22:25.200 We're in the countryside. There are mountains and there's rice and 305 00:22:25.200 --> 00:22:27.420 there's foxtail (variety of plants) too. 306 00:22:27.420 --> 00:22:30.640 The sky here is totally pretty. 307 00:22:31.700 --> 00:22:35.320 <i>When the sun goes down</i> 308 00:22:35.320 --> 00:22:40.300 Omo Joon Woo, look at the stars. They're so pretty, aren't they? 309 00:22:42.780 --> 00:22:48.800 <i>We'll gaze at the stars together and when the mood is right, we will naturally...</i> 310 00:22:51.710 --> 00:22:54.680 <i> Ki-ss!</i> 311 00:22:54.680 --> 00:22:58.440 <i>Then from today on, my boyfriend will be the son of Jin Sung Group's president, Kim Joon Woo!</i> 312 00:22:58.440 --> 00:23:02.380 <i>In this lifetime, I will be hitting a true jackpot!</i> 313 00:23:04.620 --> 00:23:06.240 What are you doing not eating? 314 00:23:06.240 --> 00:23:09.600 Oh, I'm eating. 315 00:23:19.490 --> 00:23:24.640 Wow, it's the sea! 316 00:23:27.300 --> 00:23:30.020 Oh right, we're not here on vacation. 317 00:23:30.020 --> 00:23:32.580 Ah, it's nice! 318 00:23:33.440 --> 00:23:36.300 Ah! It's nice! 319 00:23:39.360 --> 00:23:40.320 Let's look around then. 320 00:23:40.320 --> 00:23:43.080 Ah, then let me make a call. 321 00:23:43.080 --> 00:23:48.750 The others said they'll be late so we should have some money sent over so we can pay for dinner. 322 00:23:48.750 --> 00:23:52.780 But... you will pay me back, right? 323 00:23:52.780 --> 00:23:58.020 Ah seriously! Let's write an IOU! IOU! Really... 324 00:23:58.800 --> 00:24:03.680 You're the perfect type to get swindled, too. I was joking. 325 00:24:04.680 --> 00:24:06.020 Go and make a call then. 326 00:24:06.020 --> 00:24:07.780 Yes. 327 00:24:12.060 --> 00:24:13.380 Yes, Hye Jin. 328 00:24:13.380 --> 00:24:15.480 Do you want to have dinner together after work? 329 00:24:15.480 --> 00:24:20.380 Oh, then how about 8 o'clock in Gangwondo? 330 00:24:20.380 --> 00:24:25.920 What do you mean Gangwon- Oh, you said you were going on a business trip today. 331 00:24:25.920 --> 00:24:28.140 Did you say you were coming back tomorrow? 332 00:24:29.060 --> 00:24:31.320 <i> Wifey </i> 333 00:24:31.320 --> 00:24:34.100 Seong Joon, I have a call coming in. I'll call you back. 334 00:24:34.100 --> 00:24:35.780 Okay. I'll call you tomorrow when I get back to Seoul. 335 00:24:35.780 --> 00:24:37.430 Okay. 336 00:24:41.520 --> 00:24:43.120 Yes, Wifey. 337 00:24:43.120 --> 00:24:45.780 <i> I called you back when I saw I missed your call but you didn't answer.</i> 338 00:24:45.780 --> 00:24:50.060 Yes. I was doing some labor. 339 00:24:50.060 --> 00:24:50.960 What are you talking about? 340 00:24:50.960 --> 00:24:55.900 I'll explain it to you when I get back to Seoul. Ha Ri, wire me some money. 341 00:24:55.900 --> 00:24:58.880 What is this? What is with this line that gives me phishing vibes? 342 00:24:58.880 --> 00:25:02.520 I need to use some money but my checkcard is at zero. 343 00:25:02.520 --> 00:25:03.940 I got it. I will send it over right now. 344 00:25:03.940 --> 00:25:08.280 And, I won't be home until tomorrow. I got dragged to a business trip in place of someone. 345 00:25:08.280 --> 00:25:10.720 Business... trip? 346 00:25:11.530 --> 00:25:12.820 With whom? 347 00:25:12.820 --> 00:25:15.140 Ji Seong Joon. 348 00:25:15.140 --> 00:25:16.590 Just the two of you? 349 00:25:16.590 --> 00:25:17.800 <i>For now.</i> 350 00:25:17.800 --> 00:25:20.460 Later, the other team members will be joining us. 351 00:25:20.460 --> 00:25:22.400 I see. 352 00:25:22.400 --> 00:25:23.480 <i>Thank you.</i> 353 00:25:23.480 --> 00:25:27.980 Huh? Yes. 354 00:25:38.700 --> 00:25:40.560 It's yours, yours. 355 00:25:43.580 --> 00:25:45.460 Oh Ah Reum. Aren't you going home? 356 00:25:45.460 --> 00:25:47.440 What do you mean? It just passed 4 o'clock. 357 00:25:47.440 --> 00:25:50.180 Huh? What do you mean 4 o'clock? 358 00:25:50.180 --> 00:25:54.040 It's true. It's 4. 359 00:25:54.040 --> 00:25:56.680 I thought it was about 7 o'clock. 360 00:25:56.680 --> 00:25:57.880 Isn't time going by slowly today? 361 00:25:57.880 --> 00:26:00.240 Good, if you're not busy, do this for- 362 00:26:00.240 --> 00:26:01.940 I'm going to go get some air. 363 00:26:01.940 --> 00:26:05.460 Hey! That little...! 364 00:26:12.840 --> 00:26:16.180 Are you sure you know where you're going? Why are we only seeing country roads? 365 00:26:16.180 --> 00:26:20.000 I'm telling you this is right. This is the shortcu- 366 00:26:20.000 --> 00:26:21.660 This is the shortcut. 367 00:26:21.660 --> 00:26:23.840 That's strange. 368 00:26:24.820 --> 00:26:27.460 Hey, you're breaking out in cold sweat. Are you okay? 369 00:26:27.460 --> 00:26:30.880 What? I..I am oka- 370 00:26:30.880 --> 00:26:35.060 I am... What do I do? 371 00:26:35.060 --> 00:26:38.060 I think the sashimi rice salad I ate for lunch is- 372 00:26:38.060 --> 00:26:41.260 What do I do? I...I need to go to the bathroom. Bathroom... 373 00:26:41.260 --> 00:26:42.550 You've got the stomach bug? 374 00:26:42.550 --> 00:26:44.020 Bathroom! 375 00:26:44.020 --> 00:26:46.420 What can we do? It doesn't look like there's a bathroom here- 376 00:26:46.420 --> 00:26:51.740 Oh! What to do? Bathroom! 377 00:26:51.740 --> 00:26:53.820 - This is crazy! - What do I do? 378 00:26:53.820 --> 00:26:55.960 Hey, hey, hey! Isn't that a toilet? 379 00:26:55.960 --> 00:26:59.240 Where, where? 380 00:27:19.910 --> 00:27:22.700 I thought I was going to die. 381 00:27:22.700 --> 00:27:28.340 Ah but what is this in front of Kim Joon Woo? 382 00:27:28.340 --> 00:27:32.120 It's okay. I can recover from this. 383 00:27:32.920 --> 00:27:36.320 What's this? What do you expect me to do? 384 00:27:38.870 --> 00:27:41.520 Han Seol. Are you okay? 385 00:27:45.000 --> 00:27:48.660 Hey, can you give me some toilet paper...? 386 00:27:48.660 --> 00:27:50.850 What? 387 00:27:50.850 --> 00:27:54.000 Give me some toilet paper. 388 00:27:54.000 --> 00:27:55.960 What? I can't hear you. Speak louder. 389 00:27:55.960 --> 00:27:59.360 Give me some toilet paper. There's no toilet paper! Toilet paper! 390 00:27:59.360 --> 00:28:01.940 Ah, toilet paper! 391 00:28:01.940 --> 00:28:04.990 Seriously...! 392 00:28:07.680 --> 00:28:12.600 No, it's okay. You can recover Seol. You can recover. 393 00:28:19.530 --> 00:28:21.140 Are you okay? 394 00:28:21.140 --> 00:28:24.640 If you're a human being, it's a normal physiological occurrence everybody will experience. Let's go. 395 00:28:24.640 --> 00:28:27.240 I should use it while we're here. 396 00:28:30.770 --> 00:28:33.460 It's okay, you can recover Seol. 397 00:28:35.860 --> 00:28:41.130 You can't! So embarrassing! 398 00:28:45.280 --> 00:28:47.140 Han Seol, are you okay? 399 00:28:47.140 --> 00:28:50.440 That's the smell of barnyard manure. You know that's the manure field all over here, don't you? 400 00:28:50.440 --> 00:28:54.080 You have to know that. 401 00:28:54.080 --> 00:28:55.720 I got it, so get up. 402 00:28:55.720 --> 00:28:59.860 It's the smell of barnyard manure. You have to know that. 403 00:29:01.100 --> 00:29:03.060 - Ow! - Why? Your leg hurts? 404 00:29:03.060 --> 00:29:04.840 Yes. 405 00:29:08.620 --> 00:29:11.610 You must have really sprained it. Can you drive like this? 406 00:29:11.610 --> 00:29:13.780 No, I can't. You drive. 407 00:29:13.780 --> 00:29:14.920 I don't have a license. 408 00:29:14.920 --> 00:29:16.680 What!? 409 00:29:16.680 --> 00:29:20.200 Ah, why is my dongseng not picking up? 410 00:29:20.200 --> 00:29:23.140 Hmm... 411 00:29:25.520 --> 00:29:29.380 Hey Kim Joon Woo. How is it going? 412 00:29:29.380 --> 00:29:33.040 There's a problem, Sunbae. We haven't even traveled half way and it looks like we're going to be stuck. 413 00:29:33.040 --> 00:29:34.160 What? 414 00:29:34.160 --> 00:29:37.480 Han Seol hurt her leg so I don't think she can drive and I don't have a license. 415 00:29:37.480 --> 00:29:40.860 What about Jackson? I mean, Hye Jin. 416 00:29:40.860 --> 00:29:43.410 <i>Hye Jin Noona went ahead earlier with Deputy Chief Editor.</i> 417 00:29:43.410 --> 00:29:48.220 Hey, hey, go back. The signal's back. 418 00:29:48.220 --> 00:29:51.080 Let go! Let go! Ouch! Ouch! 419 00:29:51.080 --> 00:29:52.900 Ouch! 420 00:29:52.900 --> 00:29:56.440 Hey Kim Joon Woo! Hey! 421 00:29:58.920 --> 00:30:05.580 Wait a minute. Then Jackson and Deputy Chief Editor are alone together? 422 00:30:05.580 --> 00:30:09.200 This business trip is an overnight trip. 423 00:30:17.760 --> 00:30:22.560 Deputy Chief Editor, we can see the lighthouse over there, too. Don't you think this place will be good? 424 00:30:22.560 --> 00:30:25.140 I think it goes along well with the 'Traveling Alone' concept. 425 00:30:25.140 --> 00:30:26.170 Right? 426 00:30:27.040 --> 00:30:29.130 It's not bad. 427 00:30:32.470 --> 00:30:35.420 You're sketching the pictorial proposal yourself? 428 00:30:35.420 --> 00:30:38.190 Yes, just what I can think of at the moment. 429 00:30:38.190 --> 00:30:40.720 It's really good. 431 00:30:52.500 --> 00:30:55.320 I'm going to use a monotone color scheme. 432 00:30:55.320 --> 00:30:59.510 It will produce a lonely feeling befitting the concept of going on a vacation alone. 433 00:30:59.510 --> 00:31:04.130 It would be nice if there's a lamp and letter paper on top of this table. 434 00:31:04.130 --> 00:31:06.620 - Letter paper? - Even if you left alone, 435 00:31:06.620 --> 00:31:10.760 you would want to share with others the feeling when you see something nice. 436 00:31:10.760 --> 00:31:15.920 At times like that, you would more likely want to write a letter rather than call. 437 00:31:15.920 --> 00:31:21.590 I think this person would've thought of someone he wanted to come with when he saw the ocean. 438 00:31:21.590 --> 00:31:24.770 So he makes a bonfire on his own, 439 00:31:24.770 --> 00:31:29.690 drinks warm tea, and takes a polaroid picture. 440 00:31:29.690 --> 00:31:32.550 I bet he would eat well and spend a good time. 441 00:31:32.550 --> 00:31:37.940 To the person he wants to be with, he would tell her that there is such a fun place, 442 00:31:37.940 --> 00:31:40.270 that he had a good time, 443 00:31:40.270 --> 00:31:42.430 and that he wants to come together with her next time. 444 00:31:42.430 --> 00:31:44.720 And in order to write that to her in his letter he would do those things. 445 00:31:44.720 --> 00:31:49.680 Even if you just add on a mode of interaction with somebody else, by including letter paper, 446 00:31:49.680 --> 00:31:55.750 I think a solo vacation would feel exciting rather than lonely. 447 00:32:01.890 --> 00:32:05.420 Oh, sorry. I went overboard, didn't I? 448 00:32:05.420 --> 00:32:08.200 What do I know? 449 00:32:10.500 --> 00:32:14.940 Now that I think about, I had those times, too. 450 00:32:14.940 --> 00:32:18.120 Times when I would be excited by a letter. 451 00:32:20.880 --> 00:32:23.680 <i>- What are you going to do with that bread? - You're not going to eat all of these are you?</i> 452 00:32:23.680 --> 00:32:26.980 <i>- Are you going to cry? - Come on, cry.</i> 453 00:32:26.980 --> 00:32:29.180 <i>Come on, come on.</i> 454 00:32:29.180 --> 00:32:34.630 My family immigrated when I was young, so when I couldn't understand others and didn't have any friends, 455 00:32:34.630 --> 00:32:39.050 there was a friend who always sent me letters from Korea. 456 00:32:41.910 --> 00:32:45.230 So that I could write to tell my friend in the letters I was going to send her 457 00:32:45.230 --> 00:32:47.870 that I was doing well here, 458 00:32:47.870 --> 00:32:50.950 that I was adjusting well, 459 00:32:50.950 --> 00:32:55.470 I cheered up and endured it then, I think. 460 00:33:00.030 --> 00:33:03.800 From one moment onwards, she didn't send me letters anymore 461 00:33:03.800 --> 00:33:06.670 so I did have a hard time for quite a long time. 462 00:33:09.880 --> 00:33:13.080 Oh, so you had an experience like that. 463 00:33:13.080 --> 00:33:17.250 Anyway, the photo shoot will be a much warmer concept now. 464 00:33:17.250 --> 00:33:20.510 Good idea. 465 00:33:28.550 --> 00:33:30.970 I should finish my sketch. 466 00:33:30.970 --> 00:33:35.240 ♫<i> I will take one more step towards you</i> ♫ 467 00:33:35.240 --> 00:33:38.240 Are there anymore decent spots? 468 00:33:43.720 --> 00:33:46.030 Wow! Hello. 469 00:33:46.030 --> 00:33:48.790 You're so cute. How old is it? 470 00:33:48.790 --> 00:33:50.070 Wow! 471 00:33:50.070 --> 00:33:52.710 What's its name? 472 00:33:52.710 --> 00:33:54.340 ♫<i> I don't have anything I want to say</i> ♫ 473 00:33:54.340 --> 00:33:56.250 It's so cute. 474 00:33:56.250 --> 00:33:59.090 Bye! 475 00:33:59.090 --> 00:34:01.280 Bye! 476 00:34:02.520 --> 00:34:07.550 <i> ♫ There's no reason for love</i> ♫ 477 00:34:07.550 --> 00:34:11.510 ♫<i> Even if you ask me again,</i> ♫ 478 00:34:11.510 --> 00:34:16.480 ♫<i> the answer is still you</i> ♫ 479 00:34:16.480 --> 00:34:21.110 <i>♫ Besides saying "I love you,"</i> ♫ 480 00:34:21.110 --> 00:34:24.950 ♫ I don't have anything else I want to say ♫ 481 00:34:24.950 --> 00:34:27.470 ♫<i> You still don't know</i> ♫ 482 00:34:27.470 --> 00:34:31.820 Yes Fashion Director Cha, I found a nice place for the final destination. 483 00:34:31.820 --> 00:34:35.420 First, I'll send you the picture I took. 484 00:34:35.420 --> 00:34:37.040 Yes. 485 00:34:37.040 --> 00:34:42.190 Kim Hye Jin. Let's finish up here and go. 486 00:34:44.680 --> 00:34:48.260 Why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face? 487 00:34:48.260 --> 00:34:50.050 No. 488 00:34:50.050 --> 00:34:53.140 Just... It's just the first time. 489 00:34:53.140 --> 00:34:55.080 What's your first time? 490 00:34:55.080 --> 00:34:58.180 The fact that you called me Kim Hye Jin. 491 00:34:58.180 --> 00:35:00.420 You always call me as "Hey, Management Services." 492 00:35:00.420 --> 00:35:03.390 When did I always call you that? 493 00:35:03.390 --> 00:35:06.940 <i>Look here, Management Services. Look here, intern. Hey, intern.</i> 494 00:35:06.940 --> 00:35:10.640 <i>Hey, Managment Services. Hey you, Management Services. Look here, Management Services.</i> 495 00:35:13.390 --> 00:35:17.040 Isn't it still better than Jerk Seong Joon? 496 00:35:17.040 --> 00:35:19.710 What do you think about that part? 497 00:35:19.710 --> 00:35:21.950 Excuse me? <i> Jerk Seong Joon sounds nice. </i> 498 00:35:21.950 --> 00:35:24.730 <i> Excuse me, Jerk Seong Joon.</i> 499 00:35:24.730 --> 00:35:27.630 Well, that's not a nickname I made up- 500 00:35:27.630 --> 00:35:30.250 Let's just go eat. 501 00:35:30.830 --> 00:35:32.640 Aish... 502 00:35:33.340 --> 00:35:36.340 How could you call me Jerk Seong Joon? 503 00:35:36.340 --> 00:35:39.070 You're misunderstanding. I didn't do that. 504 00:35:39.070 --> 00:35:41.120 Then just lend me 1,000,000 won. 505 00:35:41.120 --> 00:35:44.160 Excuse me? That's not right... 506 00:35:44.160 --> 00:35:46.010 Seriously... She called me a Jerk Seong Joon. 507 00:35:46.010 --> 00:35:48.250 No, that's not... 508 00:35:52.570 --> 00:35:54.540 What are you doing? 509 00:35:54.540 --> 00:35:57.330 Oh, I don't eat peas. 510 00:36:02.640 --> 00:36:06.520 I don't get why people eat peas 511 00:36:06.520 --> 00:36:09.050 when they're not tasty and are just crumbly. 512 00:36:11.210 --> 00:36:12.670 Why are you laughing? 513 00:36:12.670 --> 00:36:15.890 Oh, I just thought of someone. 514 00:36:17.670 --> 00:36:19.980 Oh? It's a rubik's cube. 515 00:36:26.050 --> 00:36:29.900 I matched it. I did it! I must be a genius! 516 00:36:30.470 --> 00:36:33.390 You only matched one side. 517 00:36:33.390 --> 00:36:35.740 Give it here, I'll try to do it. 518 00:36:35.740 --> 00:36:38.680 This is nothing. I'll finish this in 30 seconds. 519 00:36:41.190 --> 00:36:44.130 Woah, you're so fast! 520 00:36:47.250 --> 00:36:48.700 It's not working out well. 521 00:36:48.700 --> 00:36:53.640 What is this? This is a brain challenge. You must not be surprisingly smart. 522 00:36:53.640 --> 00:36:57.640 What are you talking about? I'm good at everything I have to use my brain on. 523 00:36:57.640 --> 00:37:01.400 The game that you match the stick. I can't think of the name. 524 00:37:01.400 --> 00:37:04.900 ♫ <i>Ddo ddo tiri ri ti tiri ri ti ri ri. </i>♫ It's that, right? 525 00:37:04.900 --> 00:37:07.080 That's it! How is it called? 526 00:37:07.700 --> 00:37:09.700 Tetris! 527 00:37:09.700 --> 00:37:13.960 Oh? Yeah, that's right. It takes me about 0.1 seconds to match that bar. 528 00:37:13.960 --> 00:37:17.140 My brain goes so fast, that nobody else can catch up to me. 529 00:37:17.140 --> 00:37:20.240 And the tetris melody isn't that. 530 00:37:25.010 --> 00:37:26.760 This is the typical melody. 531 00:37:26.760 --> 00:37:30.290 What are you talking about? Tetris is all about the ♫ <i>Ddo ddo ddo ro ro ro ddo ddo</i>♫ 532 00:37:30.290 --> 00:37:32.650 ♫ <i>ddo ddo ddo ro ro ro roo roo</i>♫ 533 00:37:32.650 --> 00:37:35.130 ♫ <i>la la la la la la la la la</i>♫ 534 00:37:35.130 --> 00:37:39.250 -That's not it. - Kim Hye Jin, you sure are good at stubbornly sticking to your opinion. 535 00:37:39.250 --> 00:37:41.300 I'm telling you that's not it. 536 00:37:41.300 --> 00:37:42.460 ♫<i> That image isn't</i> ♫ 537 00:37:42.460 --> 00:37:45.270 ♫ <i> unfamiliar</i> ♫ 538 00:37:45.270 --> 00:37:48.620 1, 2, 3. S.E.S. (famous girl group in the 90's) 539 00:37:48.620 --> 00:37:50.150 S.E.S... 540 00:37:50.150 --> 00:37:52.110 Did you like dramas, too? 541 00:37:52.110 --> 00:37:54.790 -Yeah, I liked it. -What did you like? 542 00:37:54.790 --> 00:37:56.720 You from another star... woah! 543 00:37:56.720 --> 00:37:58.800 This is so cool! 544 00:37:59.460 --> 00:38:01.650 Excuse me, I'm so sorry but 545 00:38:01.650 --> 00:38:04.160 it's our closing time. 546 00:38:04.160 --> 00:38:05.870 Oh, really? 547 00:38:07.670 --> 00:38:09.690 Time went by really fast. 548 00:38:12.900 --> 00:38:15.320 We've been here for a really long time. 549 00:38:15.320 --> 00:38:17.170 Yeah... 550 00:38:18.720 --> 00:38:21.290 Shall we get up now? 551 00:38:31.420 --> 00:38:33.340 I'm sorry. 552 00:38:39.800 --> 00:38:43.320 Huh? You still have a cold? 553 00:38:43.320 --> 00:38:47.240 No, I don't have a cold anymore. I just got some wind stuck in my neck... 554 00:38:47.240 --> 00:38:49.710 Hah-ah! 555 00:38:55.380 --> 00:38:58.970 Now that I think about it, I didn't thank you. 556 00:39:00.470 --> 00:39:03.400 Thank you for that day. 557 00:39:03.400 --> 00:39:05.410 <i> It's okay.</i> 558 00:39:05.410 --> 00:39:09.010 <i>It's fine. Everything will be okay.</i> 559 00:39:09.010 --> 00:39:10.590 Oh. 560 00:39:10.590 --> 00:39:12.420 Well... 561 00:39:18.570 --> 00:39:21.340 My mother 562 00:39:21.340 --> 00:39:24.100 passed away when I was 12 years old. 563 00:39:24.100 --> 00:39:27.700 On a rainy day, when we were in the car together. 564 00:39:28.270 --> 00:39:30.800 <i> Mommy...</i> 565 00:39:30.800 --> 00:39:33.820 <i>From that day on, I can't really ride cars.</i> 566 00:39:33.820 --> 00:39:39.250 I keeping thinking that the same accident will occur again. 567 00:39:39.250 --> 00:39:41.760 For a while, I was okay, 568 00:39:41.760 --> 00:39:45.370 but I don't why I was like that on that day. 569 00:39:46.710 --> 00:39:50.590 Why am I telling you these types of things? 570 00:39:50.590 --> 00:39:55.270 Was there whiskey or something in the chocolate we ate earlier? 571 00:40:15.290 --> 00:40:17.540 Wow! 572 00:40:18.040 --> 00:40:22.830 Ah. I wish I could take just take half of this back to Seoul. 573 00:40:28.770 --> 00:40:33.460 <i>I thought that you had become a completely different person now...</i> 574 00:40:34.150 --> 00:40:40.150 <i>I thought that my nice fatty friend Seong Joon had disappeared...</i> 575 00:40:40.730 --> 00:40:44.730 <i>but... you were still you.</i> 576 00:40:44.730 --> 00:40:46.150 <i>if I hadn't been so stupid and hid from you</i> 577 00:40:46.150 --> 00:40:48.020 <i>and instead had appeared in front of you,</i> 578 00:40:48.020 --> 00:40:50.830 <i>we could have laughed comfortably like we did today and </i> 579 00:40:50.830 --> 00:40:54.320 <i>I probably could have been next to you when you were having a hard time, right?</i> 580 00:40:55.250 --> 00:40:58.880 <i>Seong Joon, I...</i> 581 00:40:58.880 --> 00:41:00.780 <i>If it is today...</i> 582 00:41:00.780 --> 00:41:06.690 <i>Maybe if it's today, I think I could tell you... </i> 583 00:41:06.690 --> 00:41:10.350 <i>that I'm your friend Kim Hye Jin.</i> 584 00:41:10.350 --> 00:41:13.120 <i> I feel like I could tell you everything.</i> 585 00:41:13.620 --> 00:41:17.940 <i>I Probably can, if it's today.</i> 586 00:41:24.440 --> 00:41:26.670 Yes, Deputy Chief Editor. 587 00:41:27.410 --> 00:41:31.220 I think it'll be pushing it for us to drive there. 588 00:41:31.220 --> 00:41:33.040 Yes, I'm sorry. 589 00:41:33.040 --> 00:41:35.420 We'll see you at work. 590 00:41:35.420 --> 00:41:37.150 Yes. 591 00:41:41.730 --> 00:41:43.330 <i>Hey, all around here is barnyard manure.</i> 592 00:41:43.330 --> 00:41:45.150 <i>Do you know or not that around here, it's all manure fields?</i> 593 00:41:45.150 --> 00:41:48.770 <i>You have to know that. Really!</i> 594 00:41:48.770 --> 00:41:52.050 <i>Hey, go back. I think it's back.</i> 595 00:41:52.050 --> 00:41:55.010 <i>Ouch!</i> 596 00:41:56.850 --> 00:41:58.930 She's unexpectedly sort of cute. 597 00:42:04.730 --> 00:42:06.330 I'm ruined. 598 00:42:06.330 --> 00:42:09.130 Ruined. 599 00:42:16.780 --> 00:42:21.240 Right now, I'm going to tell you something, 600 00:42:21.240 --> 00:42:24.190 you might be very surprised to hear. 601 00:42:24.190 --> 00:42:27.450 You know there's a saying, 602 00:42:27.450 --> 00:42:31.200 that there are memories which are 603 00:42:31.200 --> 00:42:34.050 better left to the imagination. 604 00:42:34.660 --> 00:42:40.140 Memories are more beautiful when they've been frozen in time. 605 00:42:41.440 --> 00:42:45.240 I thought that too until very recently. 606 00:42:45.890 --> 00:42:47.850 But today... 607 00:42:49.330 --> 00:42:53.270 I had a thought that it might not all be true. 608 00:42:57.880 --> 00:43:00.500 Kim Hye Jin. What are you trying to say- 609 00:43:00.500 --> 00:43:02.500 Deputy Chief Editor. 611 00:43:14.270 --> 00:43:15.330 To be honest- 612 00:43:15.330 --> 00:43:17.310 Hey Dongseng! 613 00:43:17.310 --> 00:43:18.860 You said you would buy me whelk! 614 00:43:18.860 --> 00:43:20.630 <i>I, Kim Hye Jin, promise to fulfill Kim Shin Hyeok's request </i> 615 00:43:20.630 --> 00:43:22.610 <i>three times, no matter what.</i> 616 00:43:22.610 --> 00:43:25.590 See? You promised me like this but 617 00:43:25.590 --> 00:43:26.620 you haven't bought me whelk. 618 00:43:26.620 --> 00:43:29.080 How could you just leave like that? 619 00:43:29.080 --> 00:43:31.110 What? What whelk- 620 00:43:31.110 --> 00:43:35.350 Who comes all the way to Gangwondo over whelk? 621 00:43:35.350 --> 00:43:37.580 Here I am. 622 00:43:37.580 --> 00:43:38.740 I'm just joking. 623 00:43:38.740 --> 00:43:40.630 I heard that the Joon Woo team couldn't come so 624 00:43:40.630 --> 00:43:41.830 I came to take their place. 625 00:43:41.830 --> 00:43:43.640 When you go to scout for locations tomorrow, 626 00:43:43.640 --> 00:43:46.060 I thought you might be short-handed. 627 00:43:46.060 --> 00:43:49.230 I didn't know you had this much passion for work. 628 00:43:49.230 --> 00:43:50.590 At any rate, let's go in. 629 00:43:50.590 --> 00:43:54.450 Oh, I came all the way here. We should have a drink before we go in. 630 00:43:54.450 --> 00:43:56.890 I don't drink. 631 00:43:56.890 --> 00:43:58.230 Then, go on ahead. 632 00:43:58.230 --> 00:43:59.780 - We'll go in after we get a drink. - What? 633 00:43:59.780 --> 00:44:03.270 Let's go. These days, non-alcoholic beverages are pretty good. 634 00:44:05.150 --> 00:44:07.250 Really, why did you come? 635 00:44:07.250 --> 00:44:09.040 I wonder why I came? 636 00:44:09.040 --> 00:44:10.880 Let's go, Dongseng. 637 00:44:12.760 --> 00:44:17.440 Yah! It's nice to get out of Seoul for once. 638 00:44:18.530 --> 00:44:23.450 But... since I came in such a hurry, I didn't get a chance to pack some underwear. 639 00:44:23.450 --> 00:44:26.530 Do you have some underwear you can lend me? 640 00:44:27.760 --> 00:44:29.600 Did you leave them with me for storage? 641 00:44:29.600 --> 00:44:31.040 What am I? An underwear seller? 642 00:44:31.040 --> 00:44:34.080 Whenever you see me, you cry about underwear! 643 00:44:34.080 --> 00:44:35.760 I only have enough for me to wear. 644 00:44:35.760 --> 00:44:38.760 Then... do I have to wear it after I wash and dry it? 645 00:44:38.760 --> 00:44:42.020 But... when I sleep, I only wear my underwear... 646 00:44:42.020 --> 00:44:45.820 If I wash it, then what happens? 647 00:44:47.630 --> 00:44:49.560 I'm sorry. 648 00:44:51.080 --> 00:44:53.610 Go buy a pair at the convenience store later. 649 00:44:53.610 --> 00:44:55.730 As expected you are the Deputy Chief Editor! 650 00:44:55.730 --> 00:44:58.400 There was that solution! 651 00:44:58.400 --> 00:45:00.250 Dongseng. 652 00:45:00.250 --> 00:45:01.590 Orabeoni will open it for you. 653 00:45:01.590 --> 00:45:02.870 Orabeoni will. 654 00:45:02.870 --> 00:45:05.760 These kind of things, you have to do it like this. 655 00:45:05.760 --> 00:45:08.650 There. See? 656 00:45:11.270 --> 00:45:15.800 Ah, outside of work, we agreed to be Oppa and Dongseng. 657 00:45:15.800 --> 00:45:18.070 Right, Dongseng? 658 00:45:18.070 --> 00:45:20.850 Ahh, Oppa and Donseng? 659 00:45:21.570 --> 00:45:24.040 That's not non-alcoholic. 660 00:45:24.890 --> 00:45:30.710 Well with Kim Hye Jin, her specialty is pretending to be close to this and that person. 661 00:45:30.710 --> 00:45:32.500 That's not really it... 662 00:45:32.500 --> 00:45:36.060 Huh? Dongseng, hold it. 663 00:45:36.060 --> 00:45:38.460 You have something on your face. 664 00:45:38.460 --> 00:45:40.720 Aigoo, that's it. There. 665 00:45:40.720 --> 00:45:43.740 I prepared you a gift from Seoul. 666 00:45:43.740 --> 00:45:45.710 A present. 667 00:45:53.150 --> 00:45:56.970 That's it! A reaction should be like this! 668 00:45:56.970 --> 00:45:58.870 Right? 669 00:45:58.870 --> 00:46:00.340 Seriously! 670 00:46:00.340 --> 00:46:04.860 Seriously, I was so startled!!! 671 00:46:05.710 --> 00:46:07.260 Ah! 672 00:46:08.080 --> 00:46:10.150 There was a mosquito. 673 00:46:10.150 --> 00:46:12.270 Is it an autumn mosquito? 674 00:46:13.780 --> 00:46:17.790 Ah but really, it makes me feel strangely offended. 675 00:46:20.060 --> 00:46:21.800 You look so slimy..(mumbling) 676 00:46:21.800 --> 00:46:23.820 Wha..what? 677 00:46:23.820 --> 00:46:28.030 Ah, so slimy.. (mumbling) 678 00:46:36.030 --> 00:46:37.470 Hurry! 679 00:46:48.760 --> 00:46:52.000 What kind of a person gets drunk so normally? 680 00:46:52.000 --> 00:46:54.670 How are we supposed to know he was drunk if he doesn't show it? 681 00:46:54.670 --> 00:46:56.470 I'm so tired. Jackson, get me a glass of water. 682 00:46:56.470 --> 00:46:59.060 Go get it yourself. 683 00:46:59.060 --> 00:47:00.510 He can't even take one sip. 684 00:47:00.510 --> 00:47:02.450 Why did he drink? 685 00:47:02.450 --> 00:47:05.350 I am telling you that your Orabeoni is tired and you can't even get me a glass of water? 686 00:47:05.350 --> 00:47:07.280 Are you that petty? 687 00:47:08.290 --> 00:47:15.090 Jackson, to you too, do I look slimy? 688 00:47:15.090 --> 00:47:17.620 I don't, right? 689 00:47:17.620 --> 00:47:19.930 I'll get you some water. 690 00:47:23.370 --> 00:47:24.650 What about my face? 691 00:47:24.650 --> 00:47:25.770 What about my face?? 692 00:47:25.770 --> 00:47:28.130 What's wrong with it? Why? 693 00:47:28.770 --> 00:47:31.080 Ah, it startled me. 694 00:47:31.760 --> 00:47:33.680 Ah, because I'm this handsome, 695 00:47:33.680 --> 00:47:36.180 I'm always startled. 696 00:47:37.250 --> 00:47:39.020 Hello. 697 00:47:39.020 --> 00:47:40.970 Let me see what shots he took. 698 00:47:52.080 --> 00:47:54.030 There's a lot of good places. 699 00:48:28.920 --> 00:48:33.660 <i> She Was Pretty </i> 700 00:48:41.970 --> 00:48:43.490 Huh? 701 00:48:44.780 --> 00:48:47.900 Friend, I missed you. 702 00:48:47.900 --> 00:48:49.980 Hey, but when did you get here? 703 00:48:49.980 --> 00:48:52.330 Late last night. 704 00:48:52.330 --> 00:48:55.220 Did anything happen on your business trip? 705 00:48:55.220 --> 00:48:57.190 Anything? What anything? 706 00:48:57.190 --> 00:49:02.250 That is... with Ji Seong Joon. If you were uncomfortable or anything. 707 00:49:02.250 --> 00:49:03.730 I thought I would be but 708 00:49:03.730 --> 00:49:04.950 maybe because it was outside of work, 709 00:49:04.950 --> 00:49:07.550 we became more comfortable with each other. Oh! 710 00:49:07.550 --> 00:49:09.170 I have to go. 711 00:49:09.170 --> 00:49:11.880 From today, it'll be hard to see my face because this week is our deadline. 712 00:49:11.880 --> 00:49:12.990 Don't cry because I'm not around and 713 00:49:12.990 --> 00:49:14.590 don't wait up for me. Go to bed first. 714 00:49:14.590 --> 00:49:16.360 Yes. 715 00:49:16.360 --> 00:49:18.810 Hey, eat well while you work. 716 00:49:18.810 --> 00:49:20.390 Yes. 717 00:49:20.390 --> 00:49:23.370 Hey, you'll fall over. Don't run. 718 00:49:30.750 --> 00:49:34.800 Good morning. Kim Hye Jin. 719 00:49:34.800 --> 00:49:35.720 Ah, yes. 720 00:49:35.720 --> 00:49:38.880 Good morning, Deputy Chief Editor. 721 00:49:40.150 --> 00:49:41.280 Good morning. 722 00:49:41.280 --> 00:49:42.320 Hello. 723 00:49:42.320 --> 00:49:43.820 Hello. 724 00:49:43.820 --> 00:49:45.410 Okay, this is the start of our deadline week. 725 00:49:45.410 --> 00:49:47.150 Let's all work together and do well. 726 00:49:47.150 --> 00:49:48.210 Yes. 727 00:49:48.210 --> 00:49:49.240 Fighting! 728 00:49:49.240 --> 00:49:50.220 Fighting! 729 00:49:50.220 --> 00:49:51.890 Fighting! 730 00:49:56.330 --> 00:49:57.340 What's the matter with him? 731 00:49:57.340 --> 00:49:58.840 Did he eat something wrong? 732 00:49:58.840 --> 00:50:01.840 Why doesn't he just behave like he usually does? It's scarier like this. 733 00:50:05.620 --> 00:50:07.330 Oh? 734 00:50:07.330 --> 00:50:08.660 You have a beard. 735 00:50:08.660 --> 00:50:10.770 You look cool. 736 00:50:11.710 --> 00:50:15.050 Okay, everyone. Let's work hard. 737 00:50:15.050 --> 00:50:16.090 - Yes. - Yes! 738 00:50:16.090 --> 00:50:17.920 Yes! 739 00:50:21.630 --> 00:50:24.730 Everything is good, but I think this part should be emphasized. 740 00:50:24.730 --> 00:50:26.030 So I just need to emphasize this part? 741 00:50:26.030 --> 00:50:28.250 - Yes. - Okay, I understand. 742 00:50:31.510 --> 00:50:33.010 Yes, Hye Jin? 743 00:50:33.010 --> 00:50:35.860 How was your business trip? 744 00:50:36.520 --> 00:50:38.820 I couldn't get in touch with you continuously. 745 00:50:38.820 --> 00:50:41.830 Oh, I was going to call you but I was busy. 746 00:50:41.830 --> 00:50:44.920 Deputy Chief Editor, the photos for the article on movie fashion- 747 00:50:44.920 --> 00:50:48.020 I'm busy because of the deadline is soon. Sorry, I'll call you back. 748 00:50:48.020 --> 00:50:49.740 Sorry. 749 00:50:49.740 --> 00:50:52.580 Seong Joon! Seong Joon! 750 00:51:13.150 --> 00:51:15.300 I'll eat it well. 751 00:51:34.530 --> 00:51:36.100 <i>Thank you.</i> 752 00:51:39.860 --> 00:51:42.210 Hye Jin! 753 00:51:44.520 --> 00:51:46.010 Hye Jin. 754 00:51:46.010 --> 00:51:49.160 - The box that came from... - Okay. 755 00:51:50.740 --> 00:51:52.930 I've passed it on. I've passed it over. 756 00:51:52.930 --> 00:51:54.760 I'm going to sleep for two days. 757 00:51:54.760 --> 00:51:58.340 If anyone wakes me up, you're dead. 758 00:51:58.340 --> 00:52:01.340 I need to at least stretch. 759 00:52:05.330 --> 00:52:06.790 Seriously... 760 00:52:09.210 --> 00:52:10.990 You're here? 761 00:52:10.990 --> 00:52:13.100 Good work, everyone. 762 00:52:13.100 --> 00:52:16.220 - Let's work hard a bit more. - What? 763 00:52:17.070 --> 00:52:18.750 The model's schedule changed, so 764 00:52:18.750 --> 00:52:23.040 the cover shoot for the 20th anniversary will be moved up to Thursday. 765 00:52:23.040 --> 00:52:24.740 He's a top model, so 766 00:52:24.740 --> 00:52:27.550 we have to adjust to his schedule. 767 00:52:27.550 --> 00:52:29.620 This is driving me crazy. 768 00:52:29.620 --> 00:52:33.590 Okay, here, here. Let's just work a little harder since we came this far 769 00:52:33.590 --> 00:52:35.930 and have a nice break afterwards. 770 00:52:37.050 --> 00:52:39.640 I should just quit this job or something. 771 00:52:39.640 --> 00:52:40.930 What reputation and honor am I even going to get from working- 772 00:52:40.930 --> 00:52:43.260 Oh yes. Makeup? 773 00:52:43.260 --> 00:52:44.990 This is Gogae Studios, right? 774 00:52:44.990 --> 00:52:48.210 We want to set up a schedule. 775 00:52:48.210 --> 00:52:50.610 Yes. 776 00:52:52.220 --> 00:52:53.650 Yes. 777 00:52:57.100 --> 00:52:58.650 Yes? 778 00:53:01.870 --> 00:53:04.470 Here's your mail. 779 00:53:04.470 --> 00:53:06.120 Thanks. 780 00:53:06.120 --> 00:53:08.170 Excuse me... Deputy Chief Editor. 781 00:53:08.170 --> 00:53:12.840 Can you make some time after we're finished the cover shooting? 782 00:53:12.840 --> 00:53:16.770 Since I didn't pay you back for the glass frame, I want to buy you dinner. 783 00:53:16.770 --> 00:53:20.290 I also have something to tell you. 784 00:53:22.970 --> 00:53:24.250 Okay. 785 00:53:41.070 --> 00:53:42.970 Jackson. 786 00:53:42.970 --> 00:53:46.460 What did you say in Deputy Chief Editor's office earlier? 787 00:53:46.460 --> 00:53:49.400 I asked him to make some time on the day of the cover shoot. 788 00:53:49.400 --> 00:53:52.100 I'm going to tell him everything that day. 789 00:53:52.100 --> 00:53:53.700 Oh really? 790 00:54:03.380 --> 00:54:05.470 Why are you looking at me like that? 791 00:54:07.620 --> 00:54:09.240 What? 792 00:54:10.800 --> 00:54:15.580 Looking at me reminded of your little sister again, didn't it? 793 00:54:18.410 --> 00:54:23.730 Huh? Yeah... The more I look at you, the more similar you guys are. 794 00:54:23.730 --> 00:54:27.430 The way you two eat any type of food well, and the way you look at me. 795 00:54:27.430 --> 00:54:30.690 You are really similar to her. 796 00:54:30.690 --> 00:54:32.170 Eat more, Little Sister. 797 00:54:32.170 --> 00:54:33.480 Okay! 798 00:54:37.730 --> 00:54:39.540 It's hot! 799 00:54:42.730 --> 00:54:46.050 Your actions right now resemble hers the most. 800 00:54:47.850 --> 00:54:49.220 Let's eat! 801 00:54:51.850 --> 00:54:56.170 Orabeoni, eat some more udon. 802 00:54:57.870 --> 00:55:00.000 You don't have to do that. 803 00:55:00.000 --> 00:55:01.430 How much would that be? 804 00:55:01.430 --> 00:55:03.270 20 dollars. 805 00:55:04.500 --> 00:55:08.330 What a cute dog! Is it yours? 806 00:55:08.330 --> 00:55:10.820 Oh this dog? It's name is Coco. 807 00:55:10.820 --> 00:55:12.820 It's my little sister. 808 00:55:12.820 --> 00:55:16.430 We ate well. Be healthy. 809 00:55:16.430 --> 00:55:19.150 Coco? Your little- 810 00:55:19.150 --> 00:55:20.980 Your little sister? 811 00:55:22.040 --> 00:55:26.630 So the whole time the sister you said resembled me was a dog? Woof woof, a dog? 812 00:55:26.630 --> 00:55:27.500 Yeah, why? 813 00:55:27.500 --> 00:55:28.950 You said she was your little sister! 814 00:55:28.950 --> 00:55:32.340 Yes, little sister. We raised her up like she was a part of the family. 815 00:55:33.350 --> 00:55:37.190 You didn't think... I meant a person? 816 00:55:38.120 --> 00:55:39.950 Why did you misunderstand? 817 00:55:39.950 --> 00:55:43.250 You misunderstood. Misunderstood. 818 00:55:44.410 --> 00:55:46.500 You! Are you messing with me? 819 00:55:46.500 --> 00:55:48.420 Come here! Come here! 820 00:55:48.420 --> 00:55:50.680 I never said she was a human! 821 00:55:50.680 --> 00:55:52.350 Then do you want to get bitten by a human? 822 00:55:52.350 --> 00:55:54.250 Coco, no biting people! Don't bite! 823 00:55:54.250 --> 00:55:56.380 I will bite you! 824 00:55:56.380 --> 00:55:59.480 Stop going overboard by yourself. Never mind! 825 00:56:03.110 --> 00:56:05.680 You always joke around and mess with me. 826 00:56:05.680 --> 00:56:08.100 Now you're treating me like a dog? 827 00:56:08.100 --> 00:56:11.540 Wow. I didn't even know that and gave you my udon. Udon! 828 00:56:11.540 --> 00:56:13.220 Well... that is... 829 00:56:13.220 --> 00:56:15.940 You know how sad I was to know your little sister was dead? 830 00:56:15.940 --> 00:56:18.670 I was really going to treat you well, so you can't do this to me. 831 00:56:18.670 --> 00:56:21.220 Why did you do that to me? Why? 832 00:56:23.600 --> 00:56:26.710 See? You're ignoring me when I'm talking to you. 833 00:56:26.710 --> 00:56:30.810 That's right, you saw me as a dog so you're ignoring me now. 834 00:56:36.100 --> 00:56:38.310 That's why I was like that. 835 00:56:38.310 --> 00:56:40.440 Yes, let's hear the reason! 836 00:56:40.440 --> 00:56:43.320 Just why did you do this to me? Why? 837 00:56:43.320 --> 00:56:47.790 Jackson... I think I like you. 838 00:56:49.290 --> 00:56:54.000 What? You said you were going to tell Deputy Chief Editor everything, and for some reason I didn't like that. 839 00:56:54.000 --> 00:56:57.170 I'm worried that you guys might like each other after you tell him everything. 840 00:56:57.170 --> 00:57:00.140 And even when I just see pig lungs, I think about you for no reason. 841 00:57:00.140 --> 00:57:03.100 I was wondering why I was like that... 842 00:57:03.100 --> 00:57:05.150 But I think I know now.. 843 00:57:08.040 --> 00:57:12.430 I like you Jackson. In fact, quite a lot! 844 00:57:16.460 --> 00:57:20.280 Wait, Reporter, what are you... 845 00:57:23.550 --> 00:57:27.260 Wow, I almost believed you again! You think you can lie to me again? 846 00:57:27.260 --> 00:57:29.220 It's not a joke! I'm serious! 847 00:57:29.220 --> 00:57:31.110 I seriously like you. 848 00:57:31.110 --> 00:57:33.540 What do you mean seriously? 849 00:57:33.540 --> 00:57:36.030 I should not say anything, seriously. 850 00:57:36.940 --> 00:57:39.170 You, seriously! 851 00:57:40.670 --> 00:57:42.440 You really- 852 00:57:44.020 --> 00:57:46.210 You really can't- 853 00:57:47.770 --> 00:57:49.580 I really like you! 854 00:57:49.580 --> 00:57:52.050 You even acting like that is lovable! 855 00:57:52.050 --> 00:57:56.280 Jackson! Hye Jin! Kim Hye Jin! 856 00:57:57.580 --> 00:57:59.950 How was the business trip? 857 00:57:59.950 --> 00:58:01.550 Business trip? 858 00:58:03.460 --> 00:58:05.610 This business trip was weird. 859 00:58:05.610 --> 00:58:09.500 You know what I did there? Cattle manure ... 860 00:58:10.070 --> 00:58:13.100 Never mind. It doesn't sound like something I should say after we just ate. 861 00:58:13.100 --> 00:58:16.690 Why? Was there something funny? 862 00:58:16.690 --> 00:58:19.200 No, it's nothing. Next time. 863 00:58:19.200 --> 00:58:21.230 What is it? 864 00:58:21.940 --> 00:58:25.680 In our team, there is an intern with the same name as you. 865 00:58:25.680 --> 00:58:27.550 She's the same age as us 866 00:58:27.550 --> 00:58:30.640 and she still knows all the game melodies that we did when we were young. 867 00:58:30.640 --> 00:58:34.920 She even sang to-to-torodoro and imitated it. 868 00:58:34.920 --> 00:58:37.360 It was really funny. 869 00:58:37.890 --> 00:58:39.620 - Seong Joon. - Yeah? 870 00:58:42.060 --> 00:58:44.680 Can I ask you something? 871 00:58:45.510 --> 00:58:46.750 What? 872 00:58:46.750 --> 00:58:48.600 You, 873 00:58:48.600 --> 00:58:52.130 because I was your childhood friend, 874 00:58:52.890 --> 00:58:54.960 is that why you're hanging out with me? 875 00:58:57.970 --> 00:59:01.980 Suddenly... what are you trying to say? 876 00:59:01.980 --> 00:59:03.780 Your answer, 877 00:59:04.410 --> 00:59:06.700 I've become curious to hear it. 878 00:59:08.430 --> 00:59:11.080 What your feeling is towards me, 879 00:59:11.080 --> 00:59:14.290 why you hang out with me, 880 00:59:14.290 --> 00:59:15.800 I wanted to confirm it. 881 00:59:19.940 --> 00:59:24.520 I confirmed my feelings. 882 00:59:28.740 --> 00:59:30.090 Hye Jin... 883 00:59:32.890 --> 00:59:36.760 I am warning you again but you shouldn't be like that. Okay? 884 00:59:36.760 --> 00:59:39.770 I understand, I understand. I'm sorry! 885 00:59:39.770 --> 00:59:42.110 My heart... 886 00:59:54.580 --> 00:59:57.110 As an apology, I- 887 00:59:59.490 --> 01:00:02.760 <i>So that I won't be greedy about a shoe I can't fit into,</i> 888 01:00:02.760 --> 01:00:04.190 <i>can you help me?</i> 889 01:00:04.190 --> 01:00:09.650 <i>Seong Joon thinks that someone else other than me is Kim Hye Jin.</i> 890 01:00:09.650 --> 01:00:13.870 <i>Someone I keep liking more even without me knowing.</i> 891 01:00:13.870 --> 01:00:15.200 <i>My other half.</i> 892 01:00:15.200 --> 01:00:17.900 <i> Someone I shouldn't date.</i> 893 01:00:18.740 --> 01:00:21.500 Oh man... 894 01:00:21.500 --> 01:00:23.700 As a way to express your apology, what? 895 01:00:23.700 --> 01:00:26.000 What are you looking at? 896 01:00:26.820 --> 01:00:28.650 Why are you like that?