"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep8 (English)

2
00:00:33.750 --> 00:00:35.190
Oh man...

3
00:00:35.190 --> 00:00:38.680
Oh man? As a way to express your apology, what?

4
00:00:38.680 --> 00:00:41.370
But what do you keep staring at?

5
00:00:41.920 --> 00:00:44.670
What's the matter?

6
00:00:46.400 --> 00:00:49.550
It's so suffocating. Let go!

7
00:00:50.460 --> 00:00:54.250
It's dirty, dirty. Someone's drunk and peeing in public.

8
00:00:54.250 --> 00:00:56.840
Ah, it'll ruin your eyes and make them rot! Let's go.

9
00:00:56.840 --> 00:01:00.890
Seriously. I'm not going to look even if you tell me to. Let go.

10
00:01:00.890 --> 00:01:03.370
I don't want to be with you as a childhood friend,

11
00:01:03.370 --> 00:01:08.580
but now as your girlfriend.

12
00:01:09.190 --> 00:01:11.740
I would like to know

13
00:01:12.990 --> 00:01:14.970
how you feel and

14
00:01:15.530 --> 00:01:17.760
your answer.

15
00:01:29.280 --> 00:01:31.140
I guess you don't feel the same.

16
00:01:31.140 --> 00:01:34.380
Since you're not able to answer me...

17
00:01:35.130 --> 00:01:37.530
I guess you don't feel the same way.

18
00:01:43.310 --> 00:01:45.020
Let's go.

19
00:01:46.530 --> 00:01:50.360
Wow. I thought it was a real younger sister! I feel so wronged!

20
00:01:50.360 --> 00:01:52.940
Stop following me. I'm going in so go on your way!

21
00:01:52.940 --> 00:01:55.190
Jackson.

22
00:01:55.190 --> 00:01:58.630
That friend of yours whom you said lives with you...

23
00:01:58.630 --> 00:02:01.960
is that the same friend whom you said was your other half?

24
00:02:01.960 --> 00:02:04.560
Why are you asking about our Ha Ri all of a sudden?

25
00:02:04.560 --> 00:02:07.920
It's that... Let's talk.

26
00:02:10.870 --> 00:02:12.240
<i>Episode 8</i>

27
00:02:14.690 --> 00:02:17.800
When I brought you here last time when you got drunk,

28
00:02:17.800 --> 00:02:20.040
I remembered you telling me.

29
00:02:20.040 --> 00:02:24.070
You two must be very close, if you call her your other half.

30
00:02:24.730 --> 00:02:28.000
Saying that we're close doesn't even begin to explain it.

31
00:02:28.000 --> 00:02:31.500
Our mothers were best friends so we've been with each other since birth.

32
00:02:31.500 --> 00:02:34.060
Birth friends? Something like that.

33
00:02:34.060 --> 00:02:39.640
The best thing I've ever done in my life is becoming friends with our Ha Ri.

34
00:02:39.640 --> 00:02:45.340
Since we're human, no matter how close you are to a friend, when something good happens to him or her, honestly you do feel at least a tiny bit of jealousy.

35
00:02:45.340 --> 00:02:48.390
But when something good happens to me, the only person who is completely happy for me one hundred per cent,

36
00:02:48.390 --> 00:02:52.140
as much as my mom would be,

37
00:02:53.580 --> 00:02:55.810
is our Ha Ri.

38
00:02:57.620 --> 00:03:00.690
Our Ha Ri is really pretty too!

39
00:03:01.590 --> 00:03:04.720
Look. It's no joke, right?

40
00:03:04.720 --> 00:03:08.880
Her body is like a Barbie doll's!

41
00:03:08.880 --> 00:03:12.990
Oh. Have you fallen for her? Is that the way it is?

42
00:03:13.710 --> 00:03:16.590
No, you can't. Don't even think about it.

43
00:03:16.590 --> 00:03:18.990
To me, you're a hundred times prettier.

44
00:03:18.990 --> 00:03:22.910
This person. What kind of joke are you trying to play on me again? Stop saying strange things and go on your way!

45
00:03:22.910 --> 00:03:24.670
Ah, Jackson.

46
00:03:25.830 --> 00:03:28.100
That friend...

47
00:03:35.010 --> 00:03:36.520
Nevermind.

48
00:03:36.520 --> 00:03:39.620
I'm going. Dream of me.

49
00:03:42.560 --> 00:03:47.430
He's totally fallen for her. I shouldn't have shown him her photo.

50
00:03:54.130 --> 00:03:58.420
I'm sure it was here somewhere.

51
00:04:06.380 --> 00:04:08.340
<i>Ji Seong Joon, what are you doing?</i>

52
00:04:08.340 --> 00:04:12.420
<i>Oh. When we go to junior high, we won't be able to come back here again. </i>

53
00:04:12.420 --> 00:04:14.860
<i>We have to leave our mark.</i>

54
00:04:14.860 --> 00:04:16.510
<i>It's done!</i>

55
00:04:16.510 --> 00:04:19.250
<i>- What is that? Is that us? 
 - Yes!</i>

56
00:04:19.250 --> 00:04:23.700
<i>Let's come back and look at it together on our junior high graduation day, okay?</i>

57
00:04:23.700 --> 00:04:25.170
<i>- Okay. 
 - You kids!</i>

58
00:04:25.170 --> 00:04:27.680
<i>- Seong Joon, run! 
- Why are you scribbling on the wall!</i>

59
00:04:27.680 --> 00:04:29.900
Oh it's here!

60
00:04:29.900 --> 00:04:32.140
It's still here Hye Jin! Look!

61
00:04:32.140 --> 00:04:33.970
You remember this, right?

62
00:04:33.970 --> 00:04:37.100
Wow, I wasn't sure. How could it still be here?

63
00:04:37.100 --> 00:04:39.230
It's really amazing.

64
00:04:39.230 --> 00:04:43.200
- And Hye Jin, do you know in the past- 
 -The past...

65
00:04:43.200 --> 00:04:46.730
Let's stop talking about it.

66
00:04:47.710 --> 00:04:50.750
Let's not talk about our past,

67
00:04:50.750 --> 00:04:53.130
but about us at the present.

68
00:04:53.130 --> 00:04:57.130
Spending time reminiscing about our past and worrying about the future

69
00:04:57.130 --> 00:04:59.310
is not my style.

70
00:04:59.310 --> 00:05:01.180
Right now.

71
00:05:02.190 --> 00:05:06.510
The present is more important to me.

72
00:05:17.450 --> 00:05:20.620
- What are you doing? 
 - Wait a second.

73
00:05:29.780 --> 00:05:31.520
It's done.

74
00:05:33.290 --> 00:05:37.670
Okay Hye Jin. Let's not talk about the past.

75
00:05:37.670 --> 00:05:39.990
Let's talk a lot about us as we are now.

76
00:05:39.990 --> 00:05:43.350
About you and me now.

77
00:05:47.520 --> 00:05:49.430
Wait.

78
00:06:35.650 --> 00:06:37.860
Hey Min Ha Ri.

79
00:06:38.640 --> 00:06:40.420
You scared me.

80
00:06:47.320 --> 00:06:48.390
What's with you?

81
00:06:48.390 --> 00:06:52.760
That's what I want to ask you. You won't even meet with me or answer my calls.

82
00:06:53.590 --> 00:06:55.590
Why do you think I'm doing that?

83
00:06:55.590 --> 00:06:59.350
It means that you're out.

84
00:06:59.350 --> 00:07:02.050
I can't believe you couldn't even understand that and came crawling to my front door.

85
00:07:02.050 --> 00:07:06.140
Who's that bastard? What kind of guy is he?!

86
00:07:07.650 --> 00:07:09.970
Who do you think you're calling a bastard?

87
00:07:09.970 --> 00:07:13.510
That person is not somebody whom you should feel free to call "this bastard" or "that bastard".

88
00:07:13.510 --> 00:07:17.860
You! If you say something like that again, you're dead.

89
00:07:22.490 --> 00:07:24.010
Hye Jin.

90
00:07:24.010 --> 00:07:27.940
Ha Ri, do you have someone you like? Really?

91
00:07:27.940 --> 00:07:30.340
- Is that so? Huh? 
 - No...

92
00:07:31.160 --> 00:07:34.090
- No, Hye Jin, it's that... 
 -That's so great!

93
00:07:34.090 --> 00:07:37.520
Congratulations, Ha Ri!

94
00:07:43.700 --> 00:07:48.370
A while ago, you said to me once,

95
00:07:49.030 --> 00:07:52.400
considering that even your mom left you,

96
00:07:52.400 --> 00:07:54.920
wouldn't guys be even worse?

97
00:07:54.920 --> 00:08:00.250
So you said that you would never fall in love.

98
00:08:01.290 --> 00:08:06.550
Those words just stuck here uncomfortably like this until now.

99
00:08:07.060 --> 00:08:12.630
But what admirable man could it be that he's made you fall so hard for him like this?

100
00:08:12.630 --> 00:08:15.120
I should give that guy a prize.

101
00:08:15.120 --> 00:08:17.010
What kind of a person is he?

102
00:08:17.010 --> 00:08:20.770
I'm curious. So curious!

103
00:08:21.310 --> 00:08:24.430
Aigoo, don't be so shy.

104
00:08:24.980 --> 00:08:28.000
You seemed like you were worried about something. I guess it was over that man.

105
00:08:28.000 --> 00:08:30.670
Ah, on a day like this, we need to drink in celebration.

106
00:08:30.670 --> 00:08:35.360
You just wait here. I'll go buy us some beer.

107
00:08:38.710 --> 00:08:40.450
Ha Ri.

108
00:08:41.080 --> 00:08:42.780
I...

109
00:08:42.780 --> 00:08:45.400
I will be rooting for your love.

110
00:08:45.970 --> 00:08:49.270
I will sincerely cheer you on!

111
00:08:54.130 --> 00:08:56.300
<i>I'm sorry Hye Jin.</i>

112
00:08:57.170 --> 00:09:00.930
<i>Just two months.</i>

113
00:09:01.910 --> 00:09:05.220
<i>I'll be next to him just for two months.</i>

114
00:09:06.000 --> 00:09:08.790
<i>Just two months.</i>

115
00:09:10.020 --> 00:09:12.110
<i>Later...</i>

116
00:09:13.460 --> 00:09:16.520
<i>Later, I will tell you everything. </i>

117
00:09:17.200 --> 00:09:19.010
<i> Everything.</i>

118
00:09:24.360 --> 00:09:26.580
- You're home? 
 - You scared me!

119
00:09:28.540 --> 00:09:32.940
Scared me. He-here. Wha-what are you doing here?

120
00:09:32.940 --> 00:09:36.100
Wow, you have so many nice clothes!

121
00:09:36.100 --> 00:09:38.590
Give me some too.

122
00:09:39.550 --> 00:09:42.070
No, why are you here again?

123
00:09:42.070 --> 00:09:46.010
I was in the neighborhood and remembered the underwear I had washed last time.

124
00:09:46.550 --> 00:09:48.550
I came to retrieve my underwear.

125
00:09:49.860 --> 00:09:52.490
Whenever you see me, all you talk about is underwear. Seriously!

126
00:09:52.490 --> 00:09:54.530
Never mind. Hurry up and give me back my card key.

127
00:09:54.530 --> 00:09:57.990
You're home a little late today. Did you go on a date or something?

128
00:09:57.990 --> 00:10:00.400
Rumor has it you have a beautiful girlfriend.

129
00:10:00.400 --> 00:10:02.960
Are we so close that we can talk about such things?

130
00:10:02.960 --> 00:10:06.110
- How much do you know about your girlfriend? 
 - What?

131
00:10:06.110 --> 00:10:08.980
Well, in this world, things are not all they appear to be.

132
00:10:08.980 --> 00:10:13.400
Look here Writer Kim. What is it that you want to say?

133
00:10:14.490 --> 00:10:17.250
I have something I want to say but I'm holding it in.

134
00:10:17.250 --> 00:10:21.490
I can't make a decision on whether I have the right to say something or not.

135
00:10:23.280 --> 00:10:26.460
I'm going, good night!

136
00:10:27.010 --> 00:10:29.340
- Ah yes. 
- You scared me.

137
00:10:29.340 --> 00:10:31.340
I will eat this.

138
00:10:31.340 --> 00:10:32.780
Good night.

139
00:11:00.410 --> 00:11:02.390
Did you sleep well?

140
00:11:02.390 --> 00:11:04.370
Should we see each other after we get off work?

141
00:11:04.370 --> 00:11:08.170
There's a movie I wanted to see today - let's go watch it.

142
00:11:09.320 --> 00:11:11.140
I heard today's the last screening.

143
00:11:11.140 --> 00:11:14.710
Let's have breakfast! Who are you calling so early...?

144
00:11:15.710 --> 00:11:17.480
It's him, isn't it?

145
00:11:18.410 --> 00:11:20.470
Hello? Hye Jin?

146
00:11:20.470 --> 00:11:22.780
Congratulations to you two!

147
00:11:22.780 --> 00:11:25.860
Let's meet all together some time!

148
00:11:25.860 --> 00:11:27.410
What did you say?

149
00:11:28.790 --> 00:11:30.530
Hye Jin!

150
00:11:32.020 --> 00:11:33.850
Why are you so startled that you'd even hang up?

151
00:11:33.850 --> 00:11:37.470
What could the two of you have been talking about...? I got you!

152
00:11:37.470 --> 00:11:40.260
Alright. I'll stay out of it, so you two can keep whispering.

153
00:11:40.260 --> 00:11:45.860
♫<i> I fell in love. </i>♫

154
00:11:53.550 --> 00:11:58.420
Ogoo, ogoo, my little onion. Keep growing up and up!

155
00:12:01.670 --> 00:12:03.970
Looks like I'll have to stick it back together.

156
00:12:03.970 --> 00:12:05.010
Ah, it's too difficult.

157
00:12:05.010 --> 00:12:07.930
What's so hard about it? B looks fatty.

158
00:12:07.930 --> 00:12:10.660
Hm... Ah Reum?

159
00:12:10.660 --> 00:12:13.560
I can't choose. This is such a dilemma...

160
00:12:13.560 --> 00:12:16.590
I say B! No... A!

161
00:12:16.590 --> 00:12:18.510
But it would be a waste for B then.

162
00:12:18.510 --> 00:12:21.370
Both draft propositions are good. This is difficult...

163
00:12:21.370 --> 00:12:23.530
Signore e Signora.

164
00:12:23.530 --> 00:12:26.550
Attenzione!

165
00:12:26.550 --> 00:12:30.250
Now! I will ask you one question.

166
00:12:30.250 --> 00:12:34.230
You have to answer within 0.5 seconds. That's my rule.

167
00:12:34.230 --> 00:12:36.490
This is a Chinese restaurant.

168
00:12:36.490 --> 00:12:39.890
Now you have to order. Jjajangmyeon ( black bean sauce noodles) or Jjampong (spicy noodles)?

169
00:12:39.890 --> 00:12:41.090
- Jjajang! 
 - Jjampong!

170
00:12:41.090 --> 00:12:42.670
- Jjampong! 
 - Jjajang! 
 - Jjampong.

171
00:12:42.670 --> 00:12:44.020
JjamJjamyun! (half and half)
-You fail.

172
00:12:44.050 --> 00:12:47.990
- Jjajang! 
 - Ok. And I'm dieting so I'll pass...

173
00:12:47.990 --> 00:12:50.170
Look to the front. Wow.

174
00:12:50.170 --> 00:12:53.060
In front of you, there are two drafts. A or B? Answer!

175
00:12:53.060 --> 00:12:54.320
B!

176
00:12:54.320 --> 00:12:55.730
- B. 
 - B. 
 - A.

177
00:12:55.730 --> 00:12:57.390
- B. 
 - A. 
 - B. 
 - A!

178
00:12:57.390 --> 00:12:58.940
Okay. B!

179
00:12:58.940 --> 00:13:00.340
Let's go with B!

180
00:13:00.340 --> 00:13:03.520
When our hearts say O but we want to say X,

181
00:13:03.520 --> 00:13:07.670
when our hearts say X but we want to answer O, we hesitate, like that.

182
00:13:07.670 --> 00:13:11.250
Why? Beause even we don't know our own hearts.

183
00:13:11.250 --> 00:13:14.830
At times like that, whatever easily slips out of your mouth, when you're not thinking, is what you truly think.

184
00:13:14.830 --> 00:13:18.050
Understand, okay? Andando ora (going now)

185
00:13:21.330 --> 00:13:22.610
Huh?

186
00:13:22.610 --> 00:13:25.030
- Ta-da! You're going to the showroom for returns, right?

187
00:13:25.030 --> 00:13:27.290
- It's fine. Give it to me. 
 - No.

188
00:13:27.290 --> 00:13:29.020
It's because my hands are bored. Let's go.

189
00:13:29.020 --> 00:13:31.080
- It's fine. Give it to me. 
 - But I want to.

190
00:13:31.080 --> 00:13:34.220
- It's really fine. 
 - Give it to me.

191
00:13:35.020 --> 00:13:36.570
The sole of my shoe!

192
00:13:42.680 --> 00:13:47.120
I mean, how can you wear shoes until they reach this state?

193
00:13:47.120 --> 00:13:49.520
If I stick it back on I can wear it for another year.

194
00:13:49.520 --> 00:13:51.480
Ah, that won't do.

195
00:13:51.480 --> 00:13:54.590
Jackson. Get on my back.

196
00:13:54.590 --> 00:13:57.220
Hey, it's fine. I can go.

197
00:13:58.610 --> 00:14:01.300
Get on. You'll hurt you foot.

198
00:14:01.300 --> 00:14:04.160
I'm telling you, I can walk.

199
00:14:05.050 --> 00:14:07.330
Don't be like that and just get on...

200
00:14:08.220 --> 00:14:10.890
What was that sound? Did you fart?

201
00:14:10.890 --> 00:14:13.550
Jackson... I think it ripped.

202
00:14:13.550 --> 00:14:14.710
What?

203
00:14:15.740 --> 00:14:17.490
It really ripped!

204
00:14:17.490 --> 00:14:20.710
Jackson, hurry up and cover it so my underwear won't show!

205
00:14:20.710 --> 00:14:23.530
Quick! Jackson! Jackson!

206
00:14:23.530 --> 00:14:26.120
Quick! Get on! Quick!

207
00:14:26.120 --> 00:14:28.960
There.

208
00:14:28.960 --> 00:14:30.710
Let's go.

209
00:14:30.720 --> 00:14:32.190
Thank you.

210
00:14:43.130 --> 00:14:45.440
But what props are these?

211
00:14:46.480 --> 00:14:50.960
Oh, they were for the 20th anniversary cover shoot, but there was an error so we need to exchange them.

212
00:14:50.960 --> 00:14:52.450
Mmh.

213
00:14:54.070 --> 00:14:59.940
Last time you said you'd tell the Deputy Chief Editor everything.  Is that still valid?

214
00:14:59.940 --> 00:15:03.110
Yes, we  said we would meet on that day.

215
00:15:03.110 --> 00:15:07.230
Ah, if only you hadn't come on the field trip, I would have already told him everything...

216
00:15:07.230 --> 00:15:09.790
You're really no help.

217
00:15:09.790 --> 00:15:14.900
Do you want to find your friend or... man and woman,

218
00:15:15.610 --> 00:15:17.470
do you want to have that kind of relationship?

219
00:15:17.470 --> 00:15:18.640
What?

220
00:15:18.640 --> 00:15:23.390
That you 100% only want to find your friend, with no other feelings...

221
00:15:23.410 --> 00:15:25.300
Are you sure of that?

222
00:15:26.830 --> 00:15:28.420
Well...

223
00:15:28.420 --> 00:15:30.900
<i> When our hearts say O but we want to say X,</i>

224
00:15:30.910 --> 00:15:34.650
<i> when our hearts say X but we want to answer O, we hesitate.</i>

225
00:15:34.650 --> 00:15:36.190
<i>Why?</i>

226
00:15:41.860 --> 00:15:48.940
<i> ♫  By my side, someone other than you, ♫</i>

227
00:15:48.940 --> 00:15:53.330
<i> ♫ Always only looks at me but, ♫</i>

228
00:16:00.150 --> 00:16:01.810
What the hell?

229
00:16:03.920 --> 00:16:07.390
Are you in your right mind?

230
00:16:09.240 --> 00:16:16.320
<i> ♫  It could be that, because I don't know love, ♫</i>

231
00:16:16.320 --> 00:16:22.890
<i> ♫  I couldn't say a word ♫</i>

232
00:16:22.890 --> 00:16:29.910
<i> ♫ You were always by my side, you're looking at me ♫</i>

233
00:16:36.250 --> 00:16:37.910
Hye Jin!

234
00:16:39.630 --> 00:16:41.090
What's up with you?

235
00:16:41.090 --> 00:16:44.090
I'm sorry. I had a collision on my way here, so I had to settle a few things.

236
00:16:44.090 --> 00:16:45.630
A collision?

237
00:16:45.630 --> 00:16:49.130
Are you hurt anywhere? Are you in pain?

238
00:16:49.130 --> 00:16:51.790
You should've gone to the hospital then, why did you come here?

239
00:16:51.790 --> 00:16:53.630
This won't do. Let's go to the hospital.

240
00:16:53.630 --> 00:16:56.660
I'm fine. It was nothing much.

241
00:16:56.660 --> 00:16:59.940
But what can we do about the movie? You said it was the last screening.

242
00:16:59.940 --> 00:17:01.930
Is the movie the problem?

243
00:17:01.930 --> 00:17:05.640
You should have been careful! How did you get into an accident?

244
00:17:05.640 --> 00:17:11.170
That's the thing with car accidents. Even if you're fine at the moment, sometimes you can have problems later...

245
00:17:13.730 --> 00:17:15.460
I'm sorry.

246
00:17:15.460 --> 00:17:18.520
I won't do anything that makes you worry anymore.

247
00:17:18.520 --> 00:17:21.560
I'll be going around with my head screwed on.

248
00:17:21.560 --> 00:17:26.490
I won't ever do things that make you concerned again.

249
00:17:32.430 --> 00:17:35.680
I'll make a careful selection by weeding it out beforehand and send it to you by email.

250
00:17:35.680 --> 00:17:37.170
Yes.

251
00:17:56.750 --> 00:18:00.200
The mail. You haven't eaten breakfast, right?

252
00:18:01.080 --> 00:18:02.390
Here, eat this.

253
00:18:02.390 --> 00:18:05.810
I don't usually eat breakfast. Take it with you.

254
00:18:05.810 --> 00:18:08.350
Still...

255
00:18:08.350 --> 00:18:10.050
Please sign off these documents.

256
00:18:10.050 --> 00:18:12.460
If you haven't eaten yet, Reporter Kim, then have this.

257
00:18:12.460 --> 00:18:17.030
Ah, I've eaten breakfast. But I haven't eaten dessert.

258
00:18:17.050 --> 00:18:19.140
I'll eat it well.

259
00:18:26.850 --> 00:18:28.620
What is it?

260
00:18:28.620 --> 00:18:30.960
Do you have further business here?

261
00:18:30.960 --> 00:18:33.390
No, I don't.

262
00:18:43.590 --> 00:18:46.250
Why is he so low pressure (in a bad mood) again?

263
00:18:47.480 --> 00:18:49.950
Is something wrong?

264
00:19:24.840 --> 00:19:26.280
Hye Jin!

265
00:19:27.360 --> 00:19:29.240
Seong Joon...

266
00:19:31.090 --> 00:19:32.290
Stay still.

267
00:19:32.290 --> 00:19:34.490
What is it?

268
00:19:35.370 --> 00:19:37.060
Tadaa!

269
00:19:39.760 --> 00:19:42.330
Let's watch that movie we couldn't watch last time.

270
00:19:42.330 --> 00:19:46.820
I received top secret information that this cinema shows that movie for the last time today.

271
00:19:46.820 --> 00:19:49.790
I have good networking skills and did some proper research.

272
00:19:49.790 --> 00:19:53.140
We came all the way here because you wanted to show me that movie?

273
00:19:53.140 --> 00:19:54.690
Let's go in.

274
00:20:07.330 --> 00:20:09.500
Is the movie not good?

275
00:20:09.500 --> 00:20:12.210
No, it's fun.

276
00:20:12.210 --> 00:20:15.790
Watch. You wanted to see it.

277
00:20:22.190 --> 00:20:25.920
<i>Oh, what are you doing?</i>

278
00:20:25.920 --> 00:20:28.640
The main actor really acted well, didn't he?

279
00:20:28.640 --> 00:20:31.320
Wasn't that scene in the elevator really good?

280
00:20:31.320 --> 00:20:33.480
Uh? The elevator?

281
00:20:36.510 --> 00:20:38.930
Ah, the elevator scene?

282
00:20:38.930 --> 00:20:41.450
You're right! I think it was good.

283
00:20:41.480 --> 00:20:44.490
You didn't like the movie?

284
00:20:44.490 --> 00:20:49.170
No! How could  I not like it when I watched it with you? Of course, I liked it!

285
00:20:50.980 --> 00:20:53.150
Thank you.

286
00:21:04.150 --> 00:21:05.990
<i> Reviser : Kim Hye Jin</i>

287
00:21:08.580 --> 00:21:10.690
It's there!

288
00:21:10.690 --> 00:21:15.280
My name! It really is my name!

289
00:21:15.280 --> 00:21:19.800
<i>I have my name printed on the magazine! Mom and Dad, your daughter is pretty awesome, right?</i>

290
00:21:19.800 --> 00:21:22.870
Revision and proofing, Kim Hye Jin?

291
00:21:22.870 --> 00:21:26.880
Wow! It really is my daughter's name!

292
00:21:26.880 --> 00:21:29.080
Her name is written pathetically small...

293
00:21:29.080 --> 00:21:32.300
It's our daughter's name. Her name!

294
00:21:49.430 --> 00:21:52.170
Oh! It's a go!

295
00:21:55.950 --> 00:21:58.360
<i> Oh! It's a go!</i>

296
00:21:59.200 --> 00:22:01.640
<i> Oh! It's a go!</i>

297
00:22:12.870 --> 00:22:17.410
Oh. Deputy Chief Editor! Good morning!

298
00:22:18.490 --> 00:22:22.630
Ah! Why are you...?

299
00:22:24.450 --> 00:22:27.280
Oh! The light's changing. Run!

300
00:22:27.280 --> 00:22:29.320
Hurry, run!

301
00:22:29.320 --> 00:22:33.170
Oh. We barely got here before it got red, didn't we?

302
00:22:33.890 --> 00:22:37.430
Oh right! Today, after the photo shoot,

303
00:22:37.430 --> 00:22:39.540
what should I treat you to for dinner?

304
00:22:39.540 --> 00:22:41.130
It shouldn't be too expensive...

305
00:22:41.130 --> 00:22:45.730
actually since you've covered the 1000,000 won for the glass cost, it's okay if it's expensive!

306
00:22:45.730 --> 00:22:51.810
Also... in this edition, I got my name.

307
00:22:56.480 --> 00:22:59.190
I think you're getting a call...

308
00:23:00.680 --> 00:23:03.920
Then come after your call. I'll go first.

309
00:23:06.280 --> 00:23:08.610
<i> Hye Jin</i>

310
00:23:19.790 --> 00:23:28.470
<i>The gap has been reduced. But we're still second in sales, subscription rates, and advertisement revenue.</i>

311
00:23:28.470 --> 00:23:31.870
<i>Now you have two more chances left.</i>

312
00:23:31.870 --> 00:23:36.270
<i>I hope you show us that we haven't overrated you.</i>

313
00:23:36.270 --> 00:23:39.190
Ok. I got it.

314
00:23:46.210 --> 00:23:50.210
I'm sorry. I thought you weren't in because you were at the studio.

315
00:23:50.210 --> 00:23:53.870
Sunbae Poong Ho told me to bring these to you.

316
00:23:53.870 --> 00:23:55.790
Leave them here and go.

317
00:23:55.790 --> 00:23:57.740
Excuse me. Are you ok?

318
00:23:57.740 --> 00:24:01.130
Are you very tired...?

319
00:24:12.910 --> 00:24:14.550
<i>Score graph for this month's fashion magazines<i></i></i>

320
00:24:15.680 --> 00:24:19.520
<i>Sales, Subscriptions, Ad Profits</i>

321
00:24:27.980 --> 00:24:31.530
Wow, it's really pretty.

322
00:24:31.530 --> 00:24:34.200
It's amazing. Wow. It's so pretty, right?

323
00:24:34.200 --> 00:24:37.270
I guess it's not a  brand name for nothing.

324
00:24:37.270 --> 00:24:40.920
James Taylor really is something else.

325
00:24:42.020 --> 00:24:45.490
Jackson. Let's go eat after we finish here. My treat!

326
00:24:45.490 --> 00:24:48.130
You know it's an important day for me today.

327
00:24:48.130 --> 00:24:50.970
Oh, that thing. Can't you not tell him?

328
00:24:50.970 --> 00:24:53.360
Why do you keep talking about it?

329
00:24:53.360 --> 00:24:56.320
Why don't you mind your own business?

330
00:24:57.880 --> 00:25:00.020
I should upload it to SNS.

331
00:25:00.020 --> 00:25:02.690
Won't you delete your photos immediately?!

332
00:25:05.450 --> 00:25:08.410
Are you here to watch for fun? Do you not have common sense?

333
00:25:08.410 --> 00:25:11.470
Don't you know that before the 20th anniversary edition we still have a month left?

334
00:25:11.470 --> 00:25:13.940
If our designs get leaked because you upload pictures on your SNS,

335
00:25:13.940 --> 00:25:16.180
who will take responsibility for it?

336
00:25:16.180 --> 00:25:18.600
Put the dress in the changing room immediately.

337
00:25:18.600 --> 00:25:20.170
Yes.

338
00:25:20.170 --> 00:25:22.410
Stop.

339
00:25:25.780 --> 00:25:28.370
What do you think you're doing?

340
00:25:30.790 --> 00:25:36.140
What kind of fashion assistant has accessories hanging off her arms while she touches the clothing?!

341
00:25:37.060 --> 00:25:40.480
If the clothes become damaged because of that, will you take responsibility for it?

342
00:25:40.480 --> 00:25:43.680
Oh, I-I forgot to take them off earlier.

343
00:25:43.680 --> 00:25:45.820
Immediately change the person who supervises the clothes.

344
00:25:45.820 --> 00:25:51.800
And you. Walk straight to that door and please disappear from this studio immediately.

345
00:25:57.500 --> 00:25:59.760
Hey you, lights!

346
00:26:03.320 --> 00:26:06.120
Totally scary.

347
00:26:06.120 --> 00:26:07.810
Why?

348
00:26:10.970 --> 00:26:14.010
See? Deputy isn't really in a good mood today.

349
00:26:14.010 --> 00:26:16.990
Just eat with me!

350
00:26:18.480 --> 00:26:20.340
It's my birthday today, you know.

351
00:26:20.340 --> 00:26:22.190
Wow. Look at you lying again.

352
00:26:22.190 --> 00:26:25.550
- Last time you told me to call you Oppa, even though we were born the same year, because you have an earlier birthday. 
 - Did I?

353
00:26:25.550 --> 00:26:28.370
- Hye Jin. 
 - Yes?

354
00:26:32.580 --> 00:26:36.180
Move the dress to the changing room and  take care of it until the model arrives.

355
00:26:36.250 --> 00:26:37.870
Yes.

356
00:26:38.730 --> 00:26:40.520
Yes, I'll take it out right now.

357
00:26:40.520 --> 00:26:43.730
The parking at this studio is always a problem.

358
00:26:43.730 --> 00:26:46.110
What are you doing, playing?

359
00:26:46.110 --> 00:26:48.660
No! I'm watching over the dress!

360
00:26:48.660 --> 00:26:52.080
I need to go check the model's make up with Ah Reum,

361
00:26:53.240 --> 00:26:56.310
so take out my car. It's in the underground car park.

362
00:26:56.310 --> 00:26:59.630
No, I-

363
00:27:01.460 --> 00:27:03.340
Ah...

364
00:27:11.410 --> 00:27:13.830
Then good luck with the shoot.

365
00:27:13.830 --> 00:27:15.550
Mmhmm.

366
00:27:19.030 --> 00:27:20.870
- What's wrong Manager Min? 
 - Huh?

367
00:27:20.880 --> 00:27:23.680
- Does your stomach hurt? 
 - Yes.

368
00:27:23.680 --> 00:27:26.350
From a little while ago, there's a sharp pain and it hurts.

369
00:27:26.350 --> 00:27:29.810
I'll go the medical services room and get you something for your stomachache.

370
00:27:29.810 --> 00:27:31.680
Would you? Thank you.

371
00:27:31.680 --> 00:27:33.480
It's nothing.

372
00:27:52.010 --> 00:27:53.690
How did you get in here?

373
00:27:53.690 --> 00:27:55.890
You stop it first.

374
00:27:55.890 --> 00:27:56.920
What are you talking about?

375
00:27:56.920 --> 00:28:01.930
Please stop, Min Ha Ri. Playing Kim Hye Jin.

376
00:28:06.020 --> 00:28:11.900
Then, the person Hye Jin told me about who works as an editor on the same team is-

377
00:28:11.900 --> 00:28:16.780
I seem to have interfered with the three of you involuntarily but

378
00:28:16.780 --> 00:28:20.230
I couldn't just stay quiet after knowing everything.

379
00:28:20.230 --> 00:28:27.630
Ha Ri... the two of them... they're going to meet tonight.

380
00:28:28.500 --> 00:28:31.390
At that time, Jackson... No,

381
00:28:33.350 --> 00:28:37.420
Hye Jin, will tell the Deputy Chief Editor everything.

382
00:28:41.260 --> 00:28:46.680
Isn't it worse for you to get discovered like that?

383
00:28:46.680 --> 00:28:52.470
No matter how I think about it, the best way to hurt all three people as little as possible,

384
00:28:53.890 --> 00:28:56.500
is for you to reveal it first.

385
00:28:56.500 --> 00:29:01.820
Then all three will be able to stop it at a manageable stage.

386
00:29:01.820 --> 00:29:04.040
I'm counting on you.

387
00:29:12.880 --> 00:29:15.330
Oh, it's cold.

388
00:29:16.280 --> 00:29:19.000
Oh... is it raining outside, Noona?

389
00:29:19.000 --> 00:29:20.550
Yeah, I think it's a shower.

390
00:29:20.550 --> 00:29:23.410
- Ah, here's your car key. 
 - Thank you.

391
00:29:23.410 --> 00:29:27.080
Wow, look at your hair!

392
00:29:28.020 --> 00:29:29.630
What?

393
00:29:29.630 --> 00:29:32.470
Ah! My hair.

394
00:29:32.470 --> 00:29:37.340
I have visciously curly hair so it gets bigger when it rains.

395
00:29:37.340 --> 00:29:39.590
<i>So funny.</i>

396
00:29:41.110 --> 00:29:43.050
<i>Your hair! </i>

397
00:29:43.050 --> 00:29:44.260
<i>My hair?</i>

398
00:29:44.260 --> 00:29:47.180
<i>My hair! </i>

399
00:29:53.760 --> 00:29:57.480
<i>- Oh! It's a go!</i> 
 - Oh! It's a go!

400
00:29:57.480 --> 00:29:59.940
<i>Oh! It's a go!</i>

401
00:29:59.940 --> 00:30:01.510
<i>Oh! It's a go!</i>

402
00:30:01.510 --> 00:30:03.930
<i>Why do you always call the green light a go?</i>

403
00:30:03.930 --> 00:30:06.920
<i>I call it a go because's it's a go. </i>

404
00:30:17.440 --> 00:30:20.340
Wait a minute. What happened to the dress?

405
00:30:20.340 --> 00:30:21.640
Omo!

406
00:30:21.640 --> 00:30:23.370
Wha... What?

407
00:30:27.700 --> 00:30:29.370
What happened?

408
00:30:29.370 --> 00:30:31.850
It's not me.

409
00:30:36.970 --> 00:30:39.370
We can't shoot.

410
00:30:42.390 --> 00:30:48.050
Who is it. Who is the person in charge of clothing supervision?!!!

411
00:30:48.050 --> 00:30:49.610
Oh.

412
00:30:49.610 --> 00:30:51.400
It's me.

413
00:30:55.460 --> 00:30:57.420
It's you again?

414
00:30:58.680 --> 00:31:01.220
Why is it always you?

415
00:31:01.220 --> 00:31:03.800
What are you?

416
00:31:03.800 --> 00:31:05.580
Who are you?

417
00:31:06.700 --> 00:31:09.830
Who are you that you keep getting on my nerves!!?

418
00:31:11.030 --> 00:31:17.210
I... I'm sorry. I wasn't being careful enough.

419
00:31:19.630 --> 00:31:21.310
Get lost.

420
00:31:23.190 --> 00:31:27.110
Stop driving me insane by hanging around and

421
00:31:28.090 --> 00:31:30.050
get lost.

422
00:31:31.290 --> 00:31:33.910
Don't ever show up in front of me again.

423
00:31:35.330 --> 00:31:40.190
You. You're fired.

424
00:32:07.750 --> 00:32:10.830
That dress... I did that.

425
00:32:11.850 --> 00:32:15.330
The dress was so pretty....

426
00:32:16.750 --> 00:32:18.830
I really wanted to try it on so...

427
00:32:18.830 --> 00:32:21.190
What are you talking about?

428
00:32:21.190 --> 00:32:22.610
Who are you?

429
00:32:22.610 --> 00:32:25.450
She's a new featured model at the agency.

430
00:32:25.450 --> 00:32:28.570
I think she came by earlier to say hello.

431
00:32:28.570 --> 00:32:32.310
I wanted to try it on just once...

432
00:32:32.310 --> 00:32:33.690
I'm sorry.

433
00:32:33.690 --> 00:32:37.170
This girl. What are you trying to do!

434
00:32:37.170 --> 00:32:40.090
Do you know what kind of mess you caused?

435
00:32:42.230 --> 00:32:45.950
That's enough. I got it so you can go now.

436
00:32:46.650 --> 00:32:50.150
Deputy Chief Editor, then what about Hye Jin?

437
00:32:50.150 --> 00:32:52.400
Everyone go home.

438
00:33:10.680 --> 00:33:13.670
What's with this mood? Is it over already?

439
00:33:14.890 --> 00:33:17.010
The shoot got postponed.

440
00:33:17.010 --> 00:33:20.150
The dress got ruined so we've decided to shoot again after it gets mended.

441
00:33:20.150 --> 00:33:22.450
What are you saying? What happened to the dress?

442
00:33:24.750 --> 00:33:26.530
Where's Jackson?

443
00:33:27.770 --> 00:33:32.890
I have say it. I have to tell him with my own mouth.

444
00:33:32.890 --> 00:33:34.510
Pick up Ji Seong Joon.

445
00:33:34.510 --> 00:33:38.990
Pick up! Come on, pick up!

446
00:34:09.870 --> 00:34:12.410
Why aren't you picking up!

447
00:34:12.410 --> 00:34:16.070
You called me?

448
00:34:16.990 --> 00:34:21.530
Hye Jin.

449
00:34:23.070 --> 00:34:24.890
I...

450
00:34:26.650 --> 00:34:29.400
I got fired by Ji Seong Joon.

451
00:34:30.030 --> 00:34:32.770
<i>He told me never to show up again.</i>

452
00:34:33.870 --> 00:34:36.090
He told me to get lost.

453
00:34:37.650 --> 00:34:39.750
What are you talking about?

454
00:34:41.130 --> 00:34:42.930
Where are you right now?

455
00:34:58.420 --> 00:35:00.230
Hye Jin.

456
00:35:01.130 --> 00:35:06.550
Oh! It's Ha Ri. It's our pretty Ha Ri.

457
00:35:09.450 --> 00:35:11.150
Sit.

458
00:35:13.990 --> 00:35:16.870
I was delusional for a second.

459
00:35:16.870 --> 00:35:22.250
We became closer during our business trip and I thought he was still

460
00:35:22.250 --> 00:35:25.220
the same Seong Joon I used to know from my childhood.

461
00:35:26.230 --> 00:35:30.500
I was mistaken to think that we could go back to how we used to be.

462
00:35:31.200 --> 00:35:36.730
So... I was going to tell him everything but

463
00:35:37.660 --> 00:35:42.470
just like this... I got fired.

464
00:35:43.970 --> 00:35:50.250
To him, I am just someone he can fire in one shot.

465
00:35:52.010 --> 00:35:54.970
I was stupid to get excited all by myself.

466
00:35:54.970 --> 00:35:59.430
Ah! I am so dumb, right?

468
00:36:10.610 --> 00:36:12.370
I'm sorry,  Hye Jin.

469
00:36:12.370 --> 00:36:15.850
Huh? Why are you sorry?

470
00:36:15.850 --> 00:36:18.430
I am so sorry.

471
00:36:28.050 --> 00:36:30.620
Aigoo, our cry-baby!
 ♫<i>I can see everything </i>♫

472
00:36:30.620 --> 00:36:35.480
You cried when I got accepted into the company and now you're crying again because I got fired.

473
00:36:41.380 --> 00:36:43.700
It was always so complicated whenever I saw him so
♫ <i> Saying I want to see you fills my heart but</i> ♫

474
00:36:43.700 --> 00:36:46.840
it's good that I don't ever have to see him again.

475
00:36:46.840 --> 00:36:51.520
So stop! That pretty face will get all ruined.
♫ <i> I can't say anything. </i> ♫

476
00:36:57.200 --> 00:36:59.110
Isn't that your phone? Answer it.

477
00:37:05.950 --> 00:37:08.950
I don't want to. 
 ♫<i> still doesn't know. </i>♫

478
00:37:08.950 --> 00:37:12.090
I don't want to answer it.
  ♫ <i> You don't know.</i>  ♫

479
00:37:20.090 --> 00:37:23.920
♫ <i> Sometimes even though I think about you, </i> ♫

480
00:37:23.920 --> 00:37:28.080
♫ <i>  Sometimes even if I long for you</i> ♫

481
00:37:33.290 --> 00:37:37.990
<i>So everytime I see my Employee ID, I'm always thankful, </i>
 ♫ <i> Because even if this feeling of longing </i> ♫

482
00:37:37.990 --> 00:37:41.610
<i> excited and overwhelmed. </i>
♫ <i> is just love</i> ♫

483
00:37:41.610 --> 00:37:43.190
<i>It's like that.</i>

484
00:37:52.500 --> 00:37:57.740
<i>Hye Jin. What do I do? </i>

485
00:37:59.220 --> 00:38:03.560
<i> What do we do?</i>

486
00:38:14.240 --> 00:38:20.820
Hye Jin! Please translate this- That's right. Hye Jin isn't here.

487
00:38:20.820 --> 00:38:23.770
Hye Jin was so great at these things.

488
00:38:23.770 --> 00:38:27.170
Didn't Jerk Seong Joon go overboard? He's become so sensitive for no reason.

489
00:38:27.170 --> 00:38:29.790
I feel so sorry for Hye Jin.

490
00:38:33.580 --> 00:38:36.220
How did Unni Hye Jin do all this work before?

491
00:38:36.220 --> 00:38:40.880
That's what I'm saying. Was there always so much to do?

492
00:38:40.880 --> 00:38:45.730
I miss Noona Hye. I wonder how she's doing.

493
00:38:55.170 --> 00:38:58.170
Hello? Yes, hello.

494
00:38:58.170 --> 00:39:01.250
That is... I am a year older than the age limit but

495
00:39:01.250 --> 00:39:05.130
I wondered if I could still send in my application.

496
00:39:10.380 --> 00:39:14.180
Yes. I understand.

497
00:39:14.180 --> 00:39:17.550
Chief, you heard, right?

498
00:39:17.550 --> 00:39:21.810
Kim Hye Jin got fired from the Editorial Department so shouldn't we bring her back here?

499
00:39:21.810 --> 00:39:23.900
I heard about it but

500
00:39:23.900 --> 00:39:27.280
when we agreed to a temporary transfer, we gave them all the authority so

501
00:39:27.280 --> 00:39:30.750
even if we wanted to bring her back, there is no way.

502
00:39:30.750 --> 00:39:33.470
Seul Ri, are you done with the Excel sheet?

503
00:39:33.470 --> 00:39:37.050
Just wait a second, let me finish putting on my nail polish.

504
00:39:38.450 --> 00:39:43.510
<i>She Was Pretty</i>

505
00:39:50.810 --> 00:39:54.090
If we decided to come up with a new concept, there should have been an improvement.

506
00:39:54.090 --> 00:39:57.510
Do you think we can come up with a 20th Anniversary Edition at this rate?

507
00:39:57.510 --> 00:40:01.990
Is this all you have? There's nothing else?

508
00:40:01.990 --> 00:40:03.050
If there's nothing, I'll just do things-

509
00:40:03.050 --> 00:40:05.110
How about a movie concept?

510
00:40:05.110 --> 00:40:09.150
You want to do something that we've done more than a hundred times? Especially on our 20th Anniversary Edition?

511
00:40:09.150 --> 00:40:12.270
Not something obvious we've done a hundred times but I'm saying that we should do something new with it.

512
00:40:12.270 --> 00:40:14.810
Not the main characters but by putting the focus on the supporting characters.

513
00:40:14.810 --> 00:40:16.930
Supporting characters? How?

514
00:40:16.930 --> 00:40:20.870
You know the musical 'Wicked'? The green witch fom the 'Wizard of Oz' is the main character.

515
00:40:20.870 --> 00:40:24.110
Like that, we can do something where we put the focus on the supporting characters.

516
00:40:24.110 --> 00:40:25.910
Think outside the box is what I'm saying.

517
00:40:25.910 --> 00:40:28.790
Make supporting characters the main models for the pictorial too.

518
00:40:30.550 --> 00:40:31.720
That's innovative.

519
00:40:31.720 --> 00:40:33.530
When I was little and watched Cinderella,

520
00:40:33.530 --> 00:40:35.030
I got so frustrated with her that

521
00:40:35.030 --> 00:40:36.800
I sort of understood the stepsisters.

522
00:40:36.800 --> 00:40:39.210
Don't we need to listen to their point of views?

523
00:40:39.210 --> 00:40:41.110
Right. And also,

524
00:40:41.110 --> 00:40:42.740
was it Sleeping Beauty?

525
00:40:42.740 --> 00:40:44.560
She's a really odd one too.

526
00:40:44.560 --> 00:40:46.300
If someone whom she's never met before

527
00:40:46.300 --> 00:40:48.010
kisses her while she's sleeping,

528
00:40:48.010 --> 00:40:49.850
she should've slapped him.

529
00:40:49.850 --> 00:40:52.950
She just accepted him without hesitation.

530
00:40:52.950 --> 00:40:56.490
What if we reinterpret the main character?

531
00:40:56.490 --> 00:40:59.780
For example, the sexiness of Snow White that

532
00:40:59.780 --> 00:41:04.030
reigned over the seven dwarves in one shot.

533
00:41:04.030 --> 00:41:07.380
Like if Snow White wore a leather bustier and hot pants?

534
00:41:07.380 --> 00:41:09.710
And it looks really good on her.

535
00:41:09.710 --> 00:41:11.590
I think this is going to be fun.

536
00:41:11.590 --> 00:41:14.230
What do you think, Deputy Chief Editor?

537
00:41:14.230 --> 00:41:16.200
Let's not limit it to fairytales but

538
00:41:16.200 --> 00:41:17.700
do it on a larger scale.

539
00:41:17.700 --> 00:41:20.540
If you change your point of view, the world looks different.

540
00:41:20.540 --> 00:41:24.200
If you move the spotlight, the supporting characters can become the main characters.

541
00:41:24.200 --> 00:41:25.690
That kind of a concept.

542
00:41:25.690 --> 00:41:29.330
Then this as our theme, debate on it again within each team.

543
00:41:29.380 --> 00:41:31.460
- Good work! 
 - Good work everyone!

544
00:41:31.460 --> 00:41:33.520
Good work everyone!

545
00:41:45.240 --> 00:41:46.580
What is it?

546
00:41:46.580 --> 00:41:49.120
Why don't you take a look first.

547
00:41:51.490 --> 00:41:55.580
<i>If lost, return this to me, and you'll be totally blessed with good fortune!</i>

548
00:41:55.580 --> 00:41:58.490
I've taken a look now.

549
00:41:58.490 --> 00:42:00.310
What about it?

550
00:42:00.310 --> 00:42:03.150
Wow, you sure are impatient.

551
00:42:07.380 --> 00:42:09.590
<i>Are you the only one who is a main character? I'm a main character too!</i>

552
00:42:09.590 --> 00:42:13.510
Actually the idea I mentioned earlier was not mine.

553
00:42:13.510 --> 00:42:16.190
It was Kim Hye Jin's.

554
00:42:16.190 --> 00:42:19.070
If you're going to pursue the project with this concept,

555
00:42:19.070 --> 00:42:22.490
I just thought you should bring Kim Hye Jin back.

556
00:42:26.680 --> 00:42:28.690
Isn't she the one who said that she wouldn't come back even if she was asked?

557
00:42:28.690 --> 00:42:31.570
That's because Sunbae Cha asked her.

558
00:42:31.570 --> 00:42:35.050
If the person who misunderstood and overreacted had asked her,

559
00:42:35.050 --> 00:42:38.100
the situation would probably be a bit different.

560
00:42:38.100 --> 00:42:42.150
So, you're telling me to apologize and bring her back?

561
00:42:42.150 --> 00:42:45.070
What kind of company in this whole world would

562
00:42:45.070 --> 00:42:49.160
apologize to an intern and beg them to return?

563
00:42:50.990 --> 00:42:52.670
Let's forget this ever happened.

564
00:42:52.670 --> 00:42:54.480
We will decide on another concept.

565
00:42:54.480 --> 00:42:56.760
Ah, is there something wrong with my sense of judgment?

566
00:42:56.760 --> 00:42:58.480
I thought you were a strictly rational person,

567
00:42:58.480 --> 00:43:00.860
but I wonder why it seems as though that rationality

568
00:43:00.860 --> 00:43:03.650
never applies to Kim Hye Jin?

569
00:43:03.650 --> 00:43:07.300
It's as if you harbor different feelings for her.

570
00:43:09.300 --> 00:43:10.600
Look here Writer Kim-

571
00:43:10.600 --> 00:43:12.550
I'll ask you one more question.

572
00:43:12.550 --> 00:43:14.640
If another assistant had made the same mistake,

573
00:43:14.640 --> 00:43:15.730
would you have been just as angry

574
00:43:15.730 --> 00:43:18.130
and have fired that person on the spot?

575
00:43:18.130 --> 00:43:20.220
If you're going to say such useless things, leave.

576
00:43:20.220 --> 00:43:22.400
I will leave once I hear the answer.

577
00:43:22.400 --> 00:43:25.060
Do you really

578
00:43:26.340 --> 00:43:28.850
not have any other feelings towards Kim Hye Jin?

579
00:43:29.590 --> 00:43:33.360
When your heart is an O but you want to say it's an X,

580
00:43:33.360 --> 00:43:35.500
or when your heart is an X but you want to say that it's an O,

581
00:43:35.500 --> 00:43:38.220
they say that people hesitate.

582
00:43:40.840 --> 00:43:42.730
You're hesitating right now.

583
00:43:42.730 --> 00:43:44.460
What do you think you know to be saying that?

584
00:43:44.460 --> 00:43:46.200
Then what about you?

585
00:43:46.200 --> 00:43:49.890
Who are you to get involved in all aspects of that woman's life?

586
00:43:49.890 --> 00:43:53.820
I like her. I do.

587
00:43:54.920 --> 00:43:57.680
I'm saying that I like Kim Hye Jin.

588
00:43:58.310 --> 00:44:00.370
Is that answer enough for you?

590
00:44:17.700 --> 00:44:19.990
Oh Jackson!

591
00:44:19.990 --> 00:44:22.130
Huh? Idiot Reporter.

592
00:44:22.130 --> 00:44:25.480
Right, your house was here!

593
00:44:25.480 --> 00:44:26.690
I was in the middle of doing reporting,

594
00:44:26.690 --> 00:44:28.420
finding Seoul's beautiful roads.

595
00:44:28.420 --> 00:44:31.780
Isn't this alleyway quite beautiful?

596
00:44:31.780 --> 00:44:36.800
Oh... Then continue with your reporting.

597
00:44:38.850 --> 00:44:42.520
Why don't you just come back? The Deputy Chief Editor misunderstood you and overreacted!

598
00:44:42.520 --> 00:44:44.560
Everybody is waiting for you.

599
00:44:44.560 --> 00:44:47.790
I'm not going back. In fact, after leaving, I'm feeling a lot more at ease.

600
00:44:47.790 --> 00:44:50.400
I'll go on then. I have to find a job.

601
00:44:50.400 --> 00:44:51.960
Oh, what a coincidence!

602
00:44:51.960 --> 00:44:53.450
I'm actually hiring right now.

603
00:44:53.450 --> 00:44:56.420
That's great! Jackson, you can be my one-day assistant.

604
00:44:56.420 --> 00:44:57.330
What?

605
00:44:57.330 --> 00:45:01.810
Eh, Kim Hye Jin, I did hear that you have a bit of experience working for a magazine.

606
00:45:01.810 --> 00:45:03.750
Okay, accepted!

607
00:45:03.750 --> 00:45:06.460
Stop joking around. I really have to go.

608
00:45:06.460 --> 00:45:10.320
<i>''I, Kim Hye Jin, unconditionally promise to fufill three of Kim Shin Hyeok's requests."</i>

609
00:45:10.320 --> 00:45:12.970
I'm using up my second request on this.

610
00:45:12.970 --> 00:45:15.230
Jackson, be my assistant for one day.

611
00:45:15.230 --> 00:45:16.900
I'm really sorry,

612
00:45:16.900 --> 00:45:19.850
I'm really sorry. but I don't want to get involved with Most magazine ever again.

613
00:45:19.850 --> 00:45:21.760
I do hear that the wage is super high.

614
00:45:21.760 --> 00:45:23.890
How much is it?

615
00:45:33.040 --> 00:45:35.230
It's nice.

616
00:45:39.210 --> 00:45:41.240
Jackson, the shooter's thirsty.

617
00:45:41.240 --> 00:45:42.960
Ah, yes.

618
00:45:45.310 --> 00:45:48.160
Come forth. (formally)

619
00:45:48.160 --> 00:45:50.400
Come forth!

620
00:45:50.400 --> 00:45:55.420
Come forth. Come forth.

621
00:45:55.420 --> 00:45:57.310
Why are you running away?

622
00:45:57.310 --> 00:46:00.040
Jackson! Where are you going?

623
00:46:02.610 --> 00:46:04.750
Jackson, do you know something?

624
00:46:04.750 --> 00:46:10.080
If you get through this path by going from here to there on one leg without tripping over,

625
00:46:10.080 --> 00:46:11.530
your wish comes true.

626
00:46:11.580 --> 00:46:15.380
Wow, really? You're joking, right?

627
00:46:15.380 --> 00:46:17.090
What do you take me for?

628
00:46:17.090 --> 00:46:19.430
Why would I play a joke on jobless Jackson?

629
00:46:19.430 --> 00:46:22.180
There are tons of videos on it on the internet.

630
00:46:22.180 --> 00:46:24.980
- You've never seen it? 
 - Are you serious?

631
00:46:25.080 --> 00:46:28.480
Don't do it then. It's your loss. Let's just go.

632
00:46:28.480 --> 00:46:32.790
Job, job, let me get a job! Job, job!

633
00:46:32.790 --> 00:46:34.460
- Let me get a job!
-Oh my god, what is she doing?

634
00:46:34.460 --> 00:46:36.140
- Job!
-Isn't she a crazy woman?

635
00:46:36.140 --> 00:46:38.020
That's so funny!

636
00:46:42.980 --> 00:46:45.340
You're so dead!!!

637
00:46:46.680 --> 00:46:49.540
You said that you were reporting on the beautiful streets of Seoul!

638
00:46:49.540 --> 00:46:54.440
Gyeonggido is close by, so if don't go visit it, it'll be disappointed, Jackson!

639
00:46:54.440 --> 00:47:00.520
♫<i>I keep thinking,  I keep thinking of your face </i>♫

640
00:47:01.630 --> 00:47:07.660
♫<i>When I look in the mirror, you look so so ugly.</i>♫

641
00:47:07.660 --> 00:47:10.690
The air is so great!

642
00:47:10.690 --> 00:47:11.850
Isn't this cool?

643
00:47:11.850 --> 00:47:14.050
Jackson has to look pretty no matter what.

644
00:47:14.050 --> 00:47:16.660
Ready? 1-2-

645
00:47:16.660 --> 00:47:20.850
♫<i>Thump, thump, thump, my heart is telling me </i>♫

646
00:47:20.850 --> 00:47:22.770
One more time!

647
00:47:22.770 --> 00:47:26.480
Jackson, 1-2-

648
00:47:26.480 --> 00:47:29.800
♫<i>It's like beautiful music</i>♫

649
00:47:29.800 --> 00:47:31.810
♫<i>You're more beautiful </i>♫

650
00:47:31.810 --> 00:47:35.460
♫<i>1-2-3-4 so many things about you♫</i>

651
00:47:35.460 --> 00:47:38.160
♫<i>as much as the heaven and the earth</i>♫

652
00:47:38.160 --> 00:47:41.510
♫<i>I love. La-la-la </i>♫

653
00:47:41.510 --> 00:47:45.360
♫<i>I'll tell you now.</i>♫

654
00:47:45.360 --> 00:47:48.840
♫<i>I'll protect you.</i>♫

655
00:47:48.840 --> 00:47:51.570
Remember how you asked me once,

656
00:47:51.570 --> 00:47:57.450
if I'm 100% sure that I want Seong Joon only as a friend.

657
00:47:57.450 --> 00:48:00.420
When I thought about it, I realized it wasn't true.

658
00:48:00.420 --> 00:48:07.270
I.... I think I thought of him as a man.

659
00:48:09.620 --> 00:48:12.490
You know there are those one way mirrors...

660
00:48:12.490 --> 00:48:14.750
You can't look in from the outside but

661
00:48:14.750 --> 00:48:17.630
from inside you can see everything.

662
00:48:18.480 --> 00:48:24.670
Between us, I think there was always a mirror like that in the middle.

663
00:48:24.670 --> 00:48:27.570
I can see him so well but

664
00:48:27.570 --> 00:48:32.390
he can't see me at all.

665
00:48:35.360 --> 00:48:39.520
Some days I think I should hide away so I won't be found, but

666
00:48:39.520 --> 00:48:45.600
some days I wish that Seong Joon will recognize me first.

667
00:48:46.970 --> 00:48:51.130
So... that's why it was more painful for me, I think.

668
00:48:52.190 --> 00:48:54.760
Thanks to you, I got through all that time.

669
00:48:54.760 --> 00:48:59.040
And you made the unfamiliar editorial life pretty fun too.

670
00:48:59.040 --> 00:49:03.950
Today too... I know you came by on purpose to comfort me.

671
00:49:05.100 --> 00:49:08.610
Thank you. Sincerely.

672
00:49:08.610 --> 00:49:11.730
If you're that thankful then date me

673
00:49:11.730 --> 00:49:16.680
Oh, you're making jokes again! I take it back! I take it back! I really don't like you!

674
00:49:22.650 --> 00:49:24.570
Hello?

675
00:49:25.550 --> 00:49:27.530
Yes.

676
00:49:28.740 --> 00:49:31.690
Yes, then I will meet you later.

677
00:49:44.330 --> 00:49:48.220
<i>Are you the only main character? I'm a main character too! </i>

678
00:49:53.040 --> 00:49:54.880
<i>I only rescued the prince because he was passed out by the ocean. I never lied on purpose... Listen to what I have to say too. </i>

679
00:49:54.880 --> 00:49:56.550
<i>I only rescued the prince becaue he was passed out by the ocean. I never lied on purpose... Listen to what I have to say too. </i>

680
00:50:01.440 --> 00:50:05.410
♫ <i> Perhaps I, I don't know love</i> ♫

681
00:50:05.410 --> 00:50:09.490
<i>You're saying that I'm a wicked witch? It was an unfortunate choice I had to make to guard my forest. </i>

682
00:50:14.620 --> 00:50:16.360
<i>I thought you were a strictly rational person,</i>

683
00:50:16.360 --> 00:50:18.650
<i>but I wonder why it seems as though that rationality</i>

684
00:50:18.650 --> 00:50:22.000
<i>never applies to Kim Hye Jin?</i>

685
00:50:23.010 --> 00:50:25.470
<i>As if you have other feelings for her.</i>

686
00:50:34.880 --> 00:50:36.810
Hye Jin, prepare to go back to work.

687
00:50:36.810 --> 00:50:37.810
What?

688
00:50:37.810 --> 00:50:42.850
It's my friend's company. It's small in scale but very successful. Recently he said that they were hiring new employees.

689
00:50:42.850 --> 00:50:46.140
Since I can guarantee how hard you work,

690
00:50:46.140 --> 00:50:48.700
- I can get you in just by recommending you. 
 - Are you serious?

691
00:50:48.700 --> 00:50:53.370
Have you been lied to all your life? Of course I'm being serious.

692
00:50:53.370 --> 00:50:55.920
Hye Jin, there's no one else like me.

693
00:50:55.920 --> 00:50:57.770
Chief. Thank you.

694
00:50:57.770 --> 00:51:01.850
Chief. Thank you so much.

695
00:51:01.850 --> 00:51:04.110
You're thankful right? Right?

696
00:51:04.110 --> 00:51:08.490
They sell cotton candy over there. Do you think I could have one?

697
00:51:08.490 --> 00:51:10.420
Yes. I'll buy it for you.

698
00:51:10.420 --> 00:51:14.080
Even if you want 10 I'll buy them all for you!

699
00:51:51.790 --> 00:51:55.760
Gong Ju, you're here like this again?

700
00:52:05.450 --> 00:52:07.620
Bye!

701
00:52:24.420 --> 00:52:25.800
Excuse me-

702
00:52:30.270 --> 00:52:31.250
Yes, Chief.

703
00:52:31.250 --> 00:52:35.860
<i>It's me. I told him so you should get a call tomorrow morning. </i>

704
00:52:35.860 --> 00:52:37.110
Really?

705
00:52:37.180 --> 00:52:41.180
Thank you. Yes.

706
00:52:41.210 --> 00:52:43.060
Yeah!!!

707
00:53:11.850 --> 00:53:14.310
Why am I hiding?

708
00:53:14.310 --> 00:53:16.120
My legs are numb.

709
00:53:25.960 --> 00:53:28.510
Deputy Chief Editor?

710
00:53:32.040 --> 00:53:33.920
The moon is very bright.

711
00:53:34.900 --> 00:53:37.710
Oh, nice to see you again.

712
00:53:43.760 --> 00:53:49.450
I'd like to use your idea in here as the theme for our  20th Anniversary issue.

713
00:53:50.980 --> 00:53:53.710
I'd like for you to come back.

714
00:53:53.710 --> 00:53:55.180
No.

715
00:53:56.050 --> 00:53:59.250
I have no intention of going back to the company,

716
00:53:59.250 --> 00:54:03.850
but you can still use my idea.

717
00:54:06.890 --> 00:54:11.580
That day... I was overly sensitive.

718
00:54:13.450 --> 00:54:16.390
I acknowledge that I went overboard.

719
00:54:18.610 --> 00:54:20.460
I apologize.

720
00:54:20.460 --> 00:54:26.300
Please come back and let's work on the 20th Anniversary issue together.

721
00:54:26.300 --> 00:54:27.740
No.

722
00:54:28.740 --> 00:54:34.120
I'm not going back there again even if it's for your sake.

723
00:54:37.350 --> 00:54:42.690
To be honest, working with you

724
00:54:43.700 --> 00:54:45.950
is very uncomfortable for me.

725
00:54:47.260 --> 00:54:49.860
Anyway, I've decided to work at another company

726
00:54:49.860 --> 00:54:52.370
through the Chief Administrative Officer's recommendation.

727
00:54:53.610 --> 00:54:55.580
Kim Hye Jin.

728
00:54:55.580 --> 00:55:00.670
Anyway, thank you

729
00:55:00.670 --> 00:55:02.740
for coming here to see me personally.

730
00:55:02.740 --> 00:55:04.110
Then,

731
00:55:05.070 --> 00:55:07.150
good bye.

732
00:55:28.060 --> 00:55:30.520
Good morning!

733
00:55:53.580 --> 00:55:55.590
Yes, Chief.

734
00:55:55.590 --> 00:56:00.890
You said that I'd get a call this morning but I haven't heard anything yet.

735
00:56:00.890 --> 00:56:07.230
I don't know how to tell you this but

736
00:56:07.230 --> 00:56:08.370
he says he can't give you a job.

737
00:56:08.370 --> 00:56:10.060
What?

738
00:56:10.060 --> 00:56:13.350
You told me it was a sure thing.

739
00:56:13.350 --> 00:56:17.470
In this world, there are such things as unforeseen circumstances.

740
00:56:18.420 --> 00:56:21.960
Hye Jin, I'm so sorry! I have to go get some lunch.

741
00:56:21.960 --> 00:56:23.140
Sorry!

742
00:56:23.140 --> 00:56:25.470
Chief! Chief!

743
00:56:27.350 --> 00:56:29.780
What is this?

744
00:56:29.780 --> 00:56:32.780
<i>I'd like for you to come back.</i>

745
00:56:32.860 --> 00:56:35.710
No, no. I've got my pride.

746
00:56:38.040 --> 00:56:42.340
That's right! Let's eat first and look for another job!

747
00:56:47.860 --> 00:56:51.460
What's this? There's no rice either?

748
00:56:52.530 --> 00:56:55.910
Mom!

749
00:56:55.910 --> 00:56:59.130
Dad! Dad!

750
00:57:02.310 --> 00:57:06.160
Where did he go without eating his Jjajangmyun? Did he go out on delivery?

751
00:57:07.690 --> 00:57:10.300
Should I surprise him?

752
00:57:20.050 --> 00:57:21.690
Oh Mr. Kim!

753
00:57:22.810 --> 00:57:25.650
You told me you'd have my flyer order by today. What happened?

754
00:57:25.650 --> 00:57:29.730
I'm sorry but the machine has been acting up again.

755
00:57:29.730 --> 00:57:31.260
Again?

756
00:57:31.260 --> 00:57:34.210
I can't keep giving you business just based on our past relationship.

757
00:57:34.210 --> 00:57:39.110
I'm sorry. I'll get it working again and finish your order by tomorrow. Definitely.

758
00:57:39.110 --> 00:57:41.180
Throw out that old junk!

759
00:57:41.180 --> 00:57:45.810
Or ask your daughter who works at that huge company you've been boasting about to get you a new one!

760
00:57:45.810 --> 00:57:48.140
Ah, seriously!

761
00:57:48.140 --> 00:57:51.640
I'm sorry. I'll get it done by tomorrow!

762
00:58:03.380 --> 00:58:04.270
Hello?

763
00:58:04.270 --> 00:58:06.780
<i>Dad, it's me, your daughter. </i>

764
00:58:06.780 --> 00:58:10.250
Oh my daughter! Did you eat?

765
00:58:10.250 --> 00:58:12.970
Of course I ate.

766
00:58:12.970 --> 00:58:18.280
And dad, don't just eat something like Jjajangmyun and eat a proper meal, okay?

767
00:58:19.410 --> 00:58:22.300
Is everything... going well?

768
00:58:22.300 --> 00:58:25.580
<i> Of course everything is going well.</i>

769
00:58:25.580 --> 00:58:28.150
We're doing very well so don't you worry.

770
00:58:28.150 --> 00:58:32.290
<i>You just focus on your work!</i>

771
00:58:32.290 --> 00:58:35.570
By the way, your name is going to be published next month too, right?

772
00:58:35.570 --> 00:58:39.720
Of course! The company can't operate without me.

773
00:58:40.520 --> 00:58:42.140
Just trust me, Dad.

774
00:58:42.140 --> 00:58:46.240
Wow, hearing that give me so much energy!

775
00:58:46.240 --> 00:58:48.070
Thank you, my daughter!

776
00:58:48.070 --> 00:58:49.770
Okay, Dad.

777
00:58:49.770 --> 00:58:54.120
Deputy Chief Editor is calling me. I'll call you again.

778
00:59:11.480 --> 00:59:14.430
<i> Deputy Chief Editor </i>

779
00:59:21.140 --> 00:59:23.760
Fine. Let's do it!

780
00:59:23.760 --> 00:59:29.490
<i> I'm not going back there again even if it's for your sake.</i>

781
00:59:29.490 --> 00:59:32.280
Why did I say that?

782
00:59:33.000 --> 00:59:36.700
No. I should still do it.

783
00:59:37.950 --> 00:59:41.370
<i>Working with you</i>

784
00:59:42.150 --> 00:59:44.240
<i> is very uncomfortable for me. </i>

785
00:59:44.240 --> 00:59:47.840
If I just hadn't said that! I can't do it.

786
00:59:47.840 --> 00:59:49.550
That scared me.

787
00:59:52.280 --> 00:59:53.670
Hello?

788
00:59:53.670 --> 00:59:55.850
Hye Jin? It's me again.

789
00:59:55.850 --> 00:59:57.900
It worked! It worked!

790
00:59:57.900 --> 01:00:02.210
I  personally went to see him  and told him about you over lunch and he said that he'll hire you.

791
01:00:02.210 --> 01:00:07.530
He's going to call you right now so pick up even if you don't recognize the number!

792
01:00:07.530 --> 01:00:09.200
Really?

793
01:00:09.990 --> 01:00:13.670
Thank you, Chief! Yes!

794
01:00:22.330 --> 01:00:24.720
<i>It's crying because its owner's gone.</i>

795
01:00:24.720 --> 01:00:27.850
<i> Are you going to leave it by itself like this?</i>

796
01:00:56.860 --> 01:00:59.610
Can someone answer that!

797
01:01:01.190 --> 01:01:04.570
Yes, The Most editing team's Kim Hye Jin speaking.