"She Was Pretty" KDrama Script: Ep9 (English)

2
00:00:32.570 --> 00:00:34.520
<i>Episode 9</i>

3
00:00:37.320 --> 00:00:39.400
Oh my god!

4
00:00:39.400 --> 00:00:45.240
Oh my god! How did you live all these years with this hair?

5
00:00:45.240 --> 00:00:49.510
Can you really get rid of all signs of my vicious curls?

6
00:00:49.510 --> 00:00:52.490
Well, I do expect it'll be tough but

7
00:00:52.490 --> 00:00:57.080
as long as you have me, I will completely take care of it.

8
00:00:57.080 --> 00:00:58.500
Yes!

9
00:00:59.550 --> 00:01:02.360
But... how much will it cost?

10
00:01:02.360 --> 00:01:05.850
The basic cost for vicious curl magic treatment is 300,000 Won ($300) and

11
00:01:05.850 --> 00:01:07.970
since you need nutritional treatment... 400,000 Won. ($400)

12
00:01:07.970 --> 00:01:10.230
Fo... four!

13
00:01:18.310 --> 00:01:20.060
Yes! Please do it!

14
00:01:20.060 --> 00:01:22.700
I want a new start!

15
00:01:25.330 --> 00:01:28.510
Wow, it's so pretty...

16
00:01:36.420 --> 00:01:40.870
For anyone who would like to participate in our promotional event, we're giving a makeover.

17
00:01:40.870 --> 00:01:43.180
She looks a lot prettier, doesn't she?

18
00:01:43.180 --> 00:01:44.780
Then who else would like to participate?

19
00:01:44.780 --> 00:01:47.210
- Me! 
 - Over here!

20
00:01:47.250 --> 00:01:48.750
Omo, look at that woman!

21
00:01:48.750 --> 00:01:51.110
Who is she?

22
00:01:51.110 --> 00:01:53.560
Do me! Me, me, me!

23
00:01:58.660 --> 00:02:01.860
Ah, what should we eat for lunc—

24
00:02:04.750 --> 00:02:08.200
That's strange. Why is an unfamiliar woman giving off Hye Jin's vibe—

25
00:02:08.200 --> 00:02:10.910
Ah Chief! You're still hungover!

26
00:02:10.910 --> 00:02:13.640
Can someone answer that phone?

27
00:02:15.750 --> 00:02:19.330
Hello? This is The Most editorial team's Kim Hye Jin.

28
00:02:23.520 --> 00:02:24.930
Yes.

29
00:02:24.930 --> 00:02:28.520
Yes. I will send it to you by quick service on Wednesday.

30
00:02:28.520 --> 00:02:30.330
Yes, I understand.

31
00:02:31.140 --> 00:02:33.110
- Jackson? 
 - You're Hye Jin?

32
00:02:33.110 --> 00:02:36.750
Oh, seeing that depressing bag, it does seem like her.

33
00:02:36.750 --> 00:02:38.810
Yes! I am back!

34
00:02:38.810 --> 00:02:41.220
I apologize for making you worry.

35
00:02:41.220 --> 00:02:42.370
I apologize.

36
00:02:42.370 --> 00:02:44.140
Wow.

37
00:02:44.140 --> 00:02:47.360
I've totally missed you!

38
00:02:48.350 --> 00:02:50.100
Ah seriously. What are you doing right now?

39
00:02:50.100 --> 00:02:53.410
-  Oh, you really came back. 
 - Hey! It's a little over the top.

40
00:02:53.410 --> 00:02:55.970
I'm glad you came back, Hye Jin. Welcome back!

41
00:02:55.970 --> 00:02:57.860
You've really become so pretty!

42
00:02:57.860 --> 00:03:01.490
Unni, you're unrecognizable!

43
00:03:01.490 --> 00:03:03.320
Unni, you're so pretty.

44
00:03:03.320 --> 00:03:06.310
- Thank you. 
 - Are you going to spend the whole day greeting her?

45
00:03:06.310 --> 00:03:08.230
Now, now. Everyone back to work.

46
00:03:08.230 --> 00:03:10.590
- Yes! 
 - Yes.

47
00:03:21.470 --> 00:03:24.020
What have you done to your hair?

48
00:03:24.040 --> 00:03:26.020
Oh wait. Are you wearing make up?

49
00:03:26.020 --> 00:03:28.830
I can't see your freckles.

50
00:03:28.830 --> 00:03:33.800
That rich burst of sesame seeds sprinkled on your cheekbones is Jackson's greatest feature.

51
00:03:33.800 --> 00:03:37.190
Ah, this doesn't suit you. It doesn't! The old Jackson is a lot prettier!

52
00:03:37.190 --> 00:03:39.910
Why? Everyone's telling me I've become prettier.

53
00:03:39.910 --> 00:03:43.610
Go and do your job!

54
00:03:46.190 --> 00:03:49.520
You do look a little better styled up...

55
00:03:49.520 --> 00:03:50.890
Unni...

56
00:03:50.890 --> 00:03:53.380
Huh? Unni?

57
00:03:53.380 --> 00:03:56.240
Then what. Should I call you Oppa?

58
00:03:59.580 --> 00:04:02.380
I thought she was going to get fired because of me.

59
00:04:08.460 --> 00:04:12.260
Ogoo. Our Onionnie's hair has gotten longer.

60
00:04:12.260 --> 00:04:16.330
I guess someone's been changing your water while I've been gone.

61
00:04:34.710 --> 00:04:36.870
Hye Jin, could you go next door and get us a time slot?

62
00:04:36.870 --> 00:04:39.000
Yes! I got it!

63
00:04:47.910 --> 00:04:49.760
Good morning, Chief Editor!

64
00:04:49.760 --> 00:04:52.560
I came back.

65
00:04:52.560 --> 00:04:54.220
Who might be this dear that has come back?

66
00:04:54.220 --> 00:04:57.360
I'm the lint that came from the management team, Kim Hye Jin.

67
00:04:57.360 --> 00:05:00.720
O mama mia! That lint!?!

68
00:05:00.720 --> 00:05:02.960
Ah, I guess you came back from somewhere.

69
00:05:02.960 --> 00:05:05.850
- Oh, go ahead. Go. 
 - Yes.

70
00:05:06.650 --> 00:05:09.880
- But, my dear? 
 - Yes, Chief Editor!

71
00:05:09.880 --> 00:05:14.500
You look very Most-like. Brava, brava.

72
00:05:16.890 --> 00:05:18.870
Thank you!

73
00:05:20.180 --> 00:05:21.950
Jackson. Jackson. Jackson.

74
00:05:22.880 --> 00:05:24.710
Shall I buy you dinner afterwards? Udon? Udon?

75
00:05:24.710 --> 00:05:26.850
- Or Meat? Meat? 
 - What? 
 - Or, what should we eat?
  - Huh?

76
00:05:26.850 --> 00:05:29.110
Ah, never mind that. Let's go get some drinks! Drinks!

77
00:05:29.110 --> 00:05:31.680
But I'm busy!

78
00:05:31.680 --> 00:05:34.790
Ah, Deputy Chief Editor came to see you?

79
00:05:34.790 --> 00:05:38.710
Then you came because Deputy Chief Editor held onto you?

80
00:05:38.710 --> 00:05:40.660
It's not that.

81
00:05:40.660 --> 00:05:42.800
I have a goal now so I came back.

82
00:05:42.800 --> 00:05:44.970
Jackson's goal is to be a long-term employee.

83
00:05:44.970 --> 00:05:48.120
Besides that. A goal that's right in front of my eyes.

84
00:05:48.120 --> 00:05:51.970
I am going to get my dad's printing machine replaced.

85
00:05:53.120 --> 00:05:57.750
I'm going to grit my teeth and work hard for myself and for my dad.

86
00:05:57.750 --> 00:06:02.360
I won't complain anymore and just work really hard.

87
00:06:03.160 --> 00:06:06.420
Then you'll need a pretty amazing workplace mentor.

88
00:06:06.420 --> 00:06:07.410
What?

89
00:06:07.410 --> 00:06:10.300
For example, me.

90
00:06:26.450 --> 00:06:27.650
Ah, Seong Joon.

91
00:06:27.650 --> 00:06:29.020
Hello?

92
00:06:29.960 --> 00:06:34.140
Now you pick up. Why is it so hard to get you on the phone?

93
00:06:36.250 --> 00:06:39.520
I was going to come find you at the hotel if you didn't pick up today either.

94
00:06:39.520 --> 00:06:43.360
No matter what, make time for me today. If you're busy, I'll come to the hotel.

95
00:06:43.360 --> 00:06:47.060
No. Don't come. Don't ever come to the hotel.

96
00:06:50.810 --> 00:06:56.180
I've been at the hotel so much that I'm tired of this place.

97
00:06:56.180 --> 00:06:58.070
Let's meet outside.

98
00:06:59.340 --> 00:07:00.670
Yes.

99
00:07:01.520 --> 00:07:03.860
Yes, I'll see you later.

100
00:07:14.320 --> 00:07:16.110
<i>THE MOST - 20th anniversary celebration event</i>

101
00:07:17.150 --> 00:07:21.500
If it's the 20th anniversary celebration event, representatives from each of The Most's foreign editions will take part in it as well as

102
00:07:21.500 --> 00:07:25.990
foreign artists and many of our country's prominent figures in the fashion, beauty, and cultural industry.

103
00:07:25.990 --> 00:07:29.230
Shouldn't we set aside a bigger budget and make it more extravagant?

104
00:07:29.230 --> 00:07:31.840
That's right. We should at the very least have a cruise party.

105
00:07:31.840 --> 00:07:34.500
To make it as luxurious and glamorous as possible.

106
00:07:34.500 --> 00:07:37.660
And we should call some of the most popular singers nowadays, such as Super Junior—

107
00:07:37.660 --> 00:07:39.320
- Oh! 
 - I love it!

108
00:07:39.320 --> 00:07:42.900
We should invite a group like that and they can do an amazing celebratory performance

109
00:07:42.900 --> 00:07:46.670
and we can shoot off tons of fireworks!

110
00:07:46.700 --> 00:07:48.950
Why don't we just rent a whole resort in Jeju-do and—

111
00:07:48.950 --> 00:07:49.970
- Wow! Jeju! 
 - That'll be amazing!

112
00:07:49.970 --> 00:07:51.830
I love it.

113
00:07:56.330 --> 00:07:59.020
What's the matter, Deputy Chief Editor?

114
00:08:01.390 --> 00:08:03.730
What's wrong with your expression too, Hye Jin?

115
00:08:07.380 --> 00:08:10.840
That... I'm not sure but

116
00:08:10.840 --> 00:08:13.140
just because it's a 20th anniversary event,

117
00:08:13.140 --> 00:08:16.850
to do something extravagant seems too cliché.

118
00:08:16.850 --> 00:08:22.570
It doesn't really fit our concept for the 20th anniversary event was what I was thinking...

119
00:08:22.570 --> 00:08:24.400
My thoughts exactly.

120
00:08:24.400 --> 00:08:29.550
The concept for the 20th anniversary edition is about how different the world looks if you change your view,

121
00:08:29.550 --> 00:08:32.730
so focusing on doing something extravagant doesn't seem right.

122
00:08:32.730 --> 00:08:35.750
Don't you think we need to do something different?

123
00:08:35.750 --> 00:08:38.040
How, exactly?

124
00:08:39.270 --> 00:08:43.360
Ah... doing the opposite, such as taking away such flashy extravagance.

125
00:08:43.360 --> 00:08:47.740
Ah! What about spotlighting the flip side of that extravagance?

126
00:08:47.740 --> 00:08:49.470
The flip side of extravagance?

127
00:08:49.470 --> 00:08:53.820
For instance, in order to put a beautiful model on the runway at a fashion show,

128
00:08:53.820 --> 00:08:57.320
there are artists and event personnel.

129
00:08:57.320 --> 00:09:00.370
Or there is an exclusive masseuse for a world-famous sports figure.

130
00:09:00.370 --> 00:09:04.550
Put the spotlight on those kind of people is what I'm saying.

131
00:09:04.550 --> 00:09:07.200
Now that you mention it, we're one of those people.

132
00:09:07.200 --> 00:09:10.790
A magazine looks glamorous but in order to get it published,

133
00:09:10.790 --> 00:09:13.980
a lot of people lose sleep for it and don't even have time for showers.

134
00:09:13.980 --> 00:09:17.110
We seriously work like dogs.

135
00:09:17.110 --> 00:09:19.930
In order for the star to shine brightly there must be darkness...

136
00:09:19.930 --> 00:09:23.290
So the point is to put the spotlight not on the star but on the darkness.

137
00:09:23.290 --> 00:09:25.460
Is it something like that?

138
00:09:25.460 --> 00:09:29.070
The person who stays hidden in the shadows in order to help somebody shine is in fact beautiful.

139
00:09:29.070 --> 00:09:33.400
If we had to think of a title, it would be something like 'The Beauty of Shadows.'

140
00:09:36.260 --> 00:09:39.750
I think this is something we can definitely work off of. How does everyone feel?

141
00:09:39.750 --> 00:09:41.440
- I like it. 
 - I totally like it.

142
00:09:41.440 --> 00:09:44.010
Well, I think it's good.

143
00:09:44.010 --> 00:09:47.620
Ah but whose idea was this in the first place? Wasn't it Jackson? Jackson?

144
00:09:47.620 --> 00:09:49.960
Ah, you're the best!

145
00:09:49.960 --> 00:09:53.720
Shouldn't this get a round of applause?

146
00:10:03.890 --> 00:10:05.610
This is today's minutes.

147
00:10:05.610 --> 00:10:08.230
- Thank you. 
 - Yes.

148
00:10:08.230 --> 00:10:10.930
- Ah, Kim Hye Jin. 
 - Yes?

149
00:10:10.930 --> 00:10:14.750
What should I do? Should I buy a lottery ticket?

150
00:10:14.750 --> 00:10:16.420
What?

151
00:10:17.260 --> 00:10:21.470
Ah, it says here that if I return this after it's lost, I'll be blessed with tons of good fortune.

152
00:10:24.180 --> 00:10:28.530
I knew it was impolite but I ended up reading it from front to back.

153
00:10:28.570 --> 00:10:32.530
I added to it some ideas I got while reading it.

154
00:10:34.950 --> 00:10:41.500
Your ideas from our business trip, for our 20th anniversary edition, and on the scrapbook...

155
00:10:41.500 --> 00:10:44.930
I'm not sure if it's because of your perspective as an amateur,

156
00:10:44.930 --> 00:10:49.360
or it's because Kim Hye Jin has eyes that see things differently,

157
00:10:49.360 --> 00:10:53.340
the way you view things is... should I say warm?

158
00:10:53.340 --> 00:10:59.570
Anyway, your views were insightful. I hope you can show us more in the future.

159
00:10:59.570 --> 00:11:03.180
Yes. I will work with enthusiasm.

160
00:11:03.180 --> 00:11:05.650
Also, Kim Hye Jin.

161
00:11:05.650 --> 00:11:07.400
Yes?

162
00:11:09.960 --> 00:11:11.710
This.

163
00:11:17.340 --> 00:11:20.650
What is this?

164
00:11:27.090 --> 00:11:28.800
<i> Kim Hye Jin </i>

165
00:11:28.800 --> 00:11:32.500
I'm saying don't lose your employment ID, and wear it for a long time.

166
00:11:32.500 --> 00:11:36.680
It's a welcome present I'm giving you as your colleague.

167
00:11:38.330 --> 00:11:40.530
As a colleague?

168
00:11:50.150 --> 00:11:53.630
What do you think? Does it look good?

169
00:11:56.810 --> 00:11:59.070
I will use it well.

170
00:12:00.930 --> 00:12:03.950
Also, Kim Hye Jin.

171
00:12:03.950 --> 00:12:04.990
Yes?

172
00:12:04.990 --> 00:12:10.810
It seems I forgot to say the most important thing.

173
00:12:12.010 --> 00:12:15.650
It's great that you're back.

174
00:12:15.650 --> 00:12:18.230
Welcome.

175
00:12:36.290 --> 00:12:37.390
Oh, Hye Jin.

176
00:12:37.390 --> 00:12:39.750
<i>Seong Joon.</i>

177
00:12:39.750 --> 00:12:43.950
What should I do? Something urgent suddenly came up,

178
00:12:43.950 --> 00:12:46.990
I think I have to go out for work.

179
00:12:46.990 --> 00:12:51.540
Really? You seem really busy.

180
00:12:51.540 --> 00:12:55.910
It's too bad. Give me a call when your schedule clears up.

181
00:12:55.910 --> 00:12:57.660
Yes.

183
00:13:44.420 --> 00:13:46.970
What do I do? Excuse me!

184
00:13:52.550 --> 00:13:54.270
Huh?

185
00:13:55.210 --> 00:14:00.650
She was suffering from gastrospasm due to mental stress. She must have been in a lot of pain. Were you not aware of it?

186
00:14:05.670 --> 00:14:09.170
There are signs of dehydration and malnutrition

187
00:14:09.170 --> 00:14:12.810
so she must have not been eating or sleeping for the past few days.

188
00:14:12.810 --> 00:14:15.830
She must have been under extreme stress.

189
00:14:25.010 --> 00:14:30.230
Are you awake? Do you remember what happened?

190
00:14:32.060 --> 00:14:34.110
Don't get up. Lie down.

191
00:14:38.170 --> 00:14:41.490
You couldn't handle it and ended up getting sick.

192
00:14:41.490 --> 00:14:45.770
By the looks of it, you're not the kind of person who can do something like that and deal with the consequences.

193
00:14:45.770 --> 00:14:48.210
The longer you wait,

194
00:14:49.250 --> 00:14:51.450
you're only hurting yourself.

195
00:14:54.850 --> 00:15:00.170
I thought it'll be over after a day. I just wanted one more day.

196
00:15:02.910 --> 00:15:05.350
I became greedy.

197
00:15:06.890 --> 00:15:11.490
So many times, I mean, hundreds of times I tried to stop but—

198
00:15:11.490 --> 00:15:13.650
You're Hye Jin's closest friend.

199
00:15:13.650 --> 00:15:17.170
You knew very well that the two of them were each other's first love.

200
00:15:17.170 --> 00:15:22.570
It's the same for me too. To me,

201
00:15:22.570 --> 00:15:24.870
he is my first love.

202
00:15:30.350 --> 00:15:33.730
Liking someone this much,

203
00:15:35.730 --> 00:15:38.270
is the first time for me too.

204
00:16:26.170 --> 00:16:31.380
Mommy! It's hot! I nearly burned myself.

205
00:16:32.290 --> 00:16:34.330
Hye Jin.

206
00:16:34.330 --> 00:16:40.670
Oh Ha Ri. Are you all right? What is this? Is something not right?

207
00:16:40.670 --> 00:16:46.310
You have no idea how scared I was when you came back from work, and were groaning in your sleep.

208
00:16:46.310 --> 00:16:48.820
Oh it's boiling!

209
00:16:49.970 --> 00:16:53.770
I looked at your medicine, and it seems like medicine for a stomach ache.

210
00:16:53.770 --> 00:16:58.270
Did you get lots of stress? When you are stressed, you get stomach aches.

211
00:17:02.690 --> 00:17:05.770
<i> I'll tell Ahjumma to call in sick for you at school. </i>

212
00:17:05.770 --> 00:17:09.710
<i> I have a meeting, so I have to go out. Buy some medicine and take them. </i>

213
00:17:09.710 --> 00:17:12.630
<i> If it keeps hurting you, go to the hospital or something. </i>

214
00:17:28.410 --> 00:17:34.090
<i> Ha Ri. Get up. Get up and eat this. </i>

215
00:17:44.010 --> 00:17:45.600
<i> Hye Jin. </i>

216
00:17:45.600 --> 00:17:49.510
<i> Didn't you say you haven't had anything since morning? Eat this.</i>

217
00:17:50.510 --> 00:17:56.630
<i> When you were sick and have no appetite, you still ate the porridge that your mom cooked for you. </i>

218
00:17:56.630 --> 00:18:00.210
<i> It won't taste the same. I tried my best to make it similar. </i>

219
00:18:09.390 --> 00:18:14.060
<i> Is it good to the point of shedding tears? </i>

220
00:18:14.060 --> 00:18:16.260
<i> I have to eat this. </i>

221
00:18:21.990 --> 00:18:24.720
<i> Thank you, Hye Jin. </i>

222
00:18:24.720 --> 00:18:29.840
<i> Thank you so much for being beside me. </i>

223
00:18:31.430 --> 00:18:38.010
<i> I will live with you for the rest of my life. I will really treat you well. </i>

224
00:18:42.370 --> 00:18:47.240
When this is all done, at least eat a few bites and take your medic— Oh, it's hot!

225
00:18:47.240 --> 00:18:49.950
Let's sleep together tonight since we don't know if you'll get stomach ache again.

226
00:18:49.950 --> 00:18:54.230
If your stomach still hurts tomorrow—

227
00:18:54.230 --> 00:18:57.690
Huh? You're making my heart flutter. Why the backhug?

228
00:19:02.750 --> 00:19:08.170
Now that I'm hugging you, it doesn't hurt at all anymore.

229
00:19:08.170 --> 00:19:11.610
Are you saying that I am the human elixir?

230
00:19:16.450 --> 00:19:19.230
Hye Jin,

231
00:19:19.230 --> 00:19:21.970
did I tell you already?

232
00:19:22.950 --> 00:19:29.360
That I really like you a lot.

233
00:19:37.210 --> 00:19:40.570
What's the matter? Did you have an argument with your boyfriend?

234
00:19:40.570 --> 00:19:44.230
Or, did something happen at the hotel?

235
00:19:46.860 --> 00:19:51.790
Nope, nothing happened.

236
00:19:55.030 --> 00:19:57.420
I am totally fine.

237
00:20:04.270 --> 00:20:06.600
Really fine.

238
00:20:14.970 --> 00:20:16.410
Good morning!

239
00:20:16.410 --> 00:20:17.890
- Oh you came. 
 - Hello.

240
00:20:17.890 --> 00:20:23.240
Hye Jin dressed normally for today as well. Your taste has improved a lot.

241
00:20:23.240 --> 00:20:25.410
They're only 20 to 30,000 Won ($20-$30) anyway.

242
00:20:25.410 --> 00:20:30.350
I think that just from the short while I've spent in this team, my sense of fashion has improved by this much.

243
00:20:30.350 --> 00:20:33.990
Right, fashion is not a matter of money. It's about interest.

244
00:20:33.990 --> 00:20:38.100
But, why did you live like that for so long, when you could have lived like this?

245
00:20:39.530 --> 00:20:42.760
I had to pay off my student loans.

246
00:20:43.750 --> 00:20:49.020
Please accept this change as my determination to do things in a more Most-like way.

247
00:20:50.830 --> 00:20:51.850
Thank you.

248
00:20:51.850 --> 00:20:54.750
Let's end with this and start preparing.

249
00:20:54.750 --> 00:20:57.550
But, what should we do about the opening speech on that day?

250
00:20:58.190 --> 00:21:01.000
Normally, the Chief Editor does it.

251
00:21:01.000 --> 00:21:04.200
But for our team, do we have a Chief Editor like that?

252
00:21:04.200 --> 00:21:06.670
She'll say <i> Buongiorno! </i> at the very start.

253
00:21:06.670 --> 00:21:10.800
There will be many clients from overseas. Shouldn't we do it in English?

254
00:21:10.800 --> 00:21:14.310
Then I will prepare for that myself.

255
00:21:14.310 --> 00:21:17.410
Thank you.

256
00:21:18.500 --> 00:21:21.510
I'm sorry for being late. My car suddenly stopped on my way here.

257
00:21:21.510 --> 00:21:23.580
It stopped in the middle of the road?

258
00:21:23.580 --> 00:21:26.220
You can get into a huge accident that way.

259
00:21:26.220 --> 00:21:28.390
Did you leave your car at the repair shop?

260
00:21:28.390 --> 00:21:31.580
No. It started back up so I came here first.

261
00:21:31.580 --> 00:21:35.420
Out of A, B, C, D, isn't A the most important?

262
00:21:35.420 --> 00:21:36.310
Yes?

263
00:21:36.310 --> 00:21:40.590
It's the basic of basics. I don't know about others, but please be punctual.

264
00:21:41.550 --> 00:21:43.810
I'm sorry.

265
00:21:44.430 --> 00:21:46.710
I didn't do it intentionally.

266
00:21:46.710 --> 00:21:48.920
Don't drive your car to the repair shop but

267
00:21:48.920 --> 00:21:51.390
call a towing company. You could get into a terrible accident.

268
00:21:51.390 --> 00:21:53.220
You were surprised, huh?

269
00:21:54.260 --> 00:21:56.440
Jackson, what are you doing?

270
00:21:57.580 --> 00:22:00.170
Now you even have a case for the employment ID?

271
00:22:00.170 --> 00:22:03.190
Where is the old Jackson? Why are you always changing?

272
00:22:03.190 --> 00:22:04.710
I received this from the Deputy Chief Editor.

273
00:22:04.710 --> 00:22:07.570
What? Why did he give it to you?

274
00:22:07.570 --> 00:22:09.400
It was a "welcome" present.

275
00:22:09.400 --> 00:22:14.670
I think we can really be like actual colleagues, so I accepted it coolly.

276
00:22:18.040 --> 00:22:20.590
A "welcome" present?

277
00:22:20.590 --> 00:22:23.700
Ah, really. I'm getting goosebumps. Ah, really!

278
00:22:23.700 --> 00:22:26.680
What nonsense. Ah, really!

279
00:22:28.480 --> 00:22:31.550
Ah, really. "Welcome" present, my butt! Really.

280
00:22:31.570 --> 00:22:35.170
Absurd. Really! Absurd.

281
00:22:36.730 --> 00:22:39.410
He's not normal.

283
00:22:47.180 --> 00:22:49.880
Oh, look. What's with that guy?

284
00:22:49.880 --> 00:22:53.470
- Look at him.
- It's dangerous. What's wrong with him?

285
00:22:53.470 --> 00:22:55.930
- What the heck?
- It's dangerous.

286
00:22:55.930 --> 00:22:58.570
- It's dangerous.
<i>- Hey!</i>

287
00:22:58.570 --> 00:23:01.160
Reporter Kim?!

288
00:23:02.650 --> 00:23:04.190
Yeah!

289
00:23:04.190 --> 00:23:05.480
It's dangerous.

290
00:23:05.480 --> 00:23:06.830
It's dangerous!

291
00:23:06.830 --> 00:23:10.480
Jackson, welcome!

292
00:23:20.990 --> 00:23:23.810
What are you doing? That was dangerous!

293
00:23:23.810 --> 00:23:27.070
Here, take it. It's a "welcome" present.

294
00:23:27.070 --> 00:23:29.260
What? What do you mean?

295
00:23:29.260 --> 00:23:32.470
You just said you got goosebumps. Why would I accept something like this?

296
00:23:32.470 --> 00:23:36.530
I told you it's a welcome present. I am warmly welcoming you back.

297
00:23:36.530 --> 00:23:38.970
So, accept it. Coolly.

298
00:23:38.970 --> 00:23:42.760
- What. 
 - It's on 90% off sale, so I bought it. One second.

299
00:23:42.760 --> 00:23:46.150
Hey. One, two, three, four.

300
00:23:46.150 --> 00:23:50.610
Look at how many times bigger this is. The bag I gave you is

301
00:23:50.610 --> 00:23:53.540
a hundred times bigger than the teeny tiny case that Deputy Chief Editor gave you.

302
00:23:53.540 --> 00:23:56.700
The scale is so...

303
00:23:56.700 --> 00:23:58.860
I'm really okay. Go and return it.

304
00:23:58.860 --> 00:24:02.810
Huh? If you don't take it, I'm just going to throw it away.

305
00:24:02.810 --> 00:24:05.140
- You still won't take it?
- Okay. Throw it away then.

306
00:24:05.140 --> 00:24:07.700
This won't work. I'll just give it to a dog.

307
00:24:07.700 --> 00:24:10.620
Hey, dog. Come here. Dog, come here. Take this bag.

308
00:24:10.620 --> 00:24:13.970
I put in a chew, a jerky, and a bone for you too!

309
00:24:13.970 --> 00:24:18.380
It matches with your dog hair perfectly! Fantastic!

310
00:24:18.380 --> 00:24:22.010
- What the heck? This person must be crazy.
- Seriously!

311
00:24:22.510 --> 00:24:27.770
I am really sorry. He is much more abnormal than he looks.

312
00:24:27.770 --> 00:24:29.720
I'm sorry.

313
00:24:29.720 --> 00:24:32.250
Hey! Dog, take this with you!

314
00:24:32.250 --> 00:24:33.560
You're not taking it?

315
00:24:33.560 --> 00:24:35.970
Oh, seriously.

316
00:24:36.900 --> 00:24:39.150
Here, here. I'm wearing it. Happy now?

317
00:24:39.150 --> 00:24:42.500
Yeah, good, good. Ah, it really suits you. You have to use it every day.

318
00:24:42.500 --> 00:24:44.850
Jackson, let's go eat udon.

319
00:24:44.850 --> 00:24:47.820
- I don't want to.
- Don't be like that. Let's eat.

320
00:24:47.820 --> 00:24:52.150
Why are you so naggy? I don't want to eat it.

321
00:25:18.600 --> 00:25:24.210
Ahem. First of all, thank you for—

322
00:25:24.750 --> 00:25:27.910
Unni, Unni. Not there. Here, here.

323
00:25:27.910 --> 00:25:31.040
- About how to get to the restrooms outside— 
 - Ah, yes.

324
00:25:31.790 --> 00:25:35.230
- Where should I put this? 
 - Oh, at the front over there—

325
00:25:35.230 --> 00:25:38.110
Please put three of these on each side of the entrance. You check.

326
00:25:38.110 --> 00:25:40.760
Yes, yes. And on the table...

327
00:25:40.760 --> 00:25:43.920
Arrived? Okay, I got it.

328
00:25:43.920 --> 00:25:46.050
Hye Jin, the brochures have arrived.

329
00:25:46.050 --> 00:25:49.800
- Take them and put them near the entrance. 
 - Okay, I got it.

330
00:25:49.800 --> 00:25:52.170
Deputy Chief Editor says that he will arrive in 30 minutes.

331
00:25:52.170 --> 00:25:54.070
- Okay, let's go.
- Yes.

332
00:25:54.070 --> 00:25:57.180
Joon Woo, can you go to the photo hall and check if security is on hand?

333
00:25:57.180 --> 00:26:00.440
- Yes. 
 - Eun Yeong, go with him.

334
00:26:02.670 --> 00:26:04.600
<i>UEE</i>

335
00:26:04.600 --> 00:26:06.920
<i>Seo In Guk</i>

336
00:26:08.470 --> 00:26:11.570
<i>Lee Joon Gi.</i>

337
00:26:15.900 --> 00:26:18.170
- Thank you for coming.
- Thank you.

338
00:26:18.170 --> 00:26:20.190
- Welcome. 
 - Assalamualaikum.

339
00:26:20.190 --> 00:26:22.950
Thank you for coming.

340
00:26:22.950 --> 00:26:26.200
I took a photo with Lagerfeld!

341
00:26:26.200 --> 00:26:27.700
Awesome! It's really Lagerfeld!

342
00:26:27.700 --> 00:26:31.780
And, Gisele Bundchen, John Cusack and even Liu Wen!

343
00:26:31.780 --> 00:26:34.620
Gisele Bundchen with Kim Shin Hyeok! You rascal!

344
00:26:37.250 --> 00:26:39.530
Seul, it's almost time. Why isn't Deputy Chief Editor here?

345
00:26:39.530 --> 00:26:43.140
Oh, he's still not here? He said he will be.

346
00:26:43.140 --> 00:26:45.540
- Hurry up and check again. Hurry!
- Okay, okay!

347
00:26:45.540 --> 00:26:47.790
- Thank you for coming.
- Thank you.

348
00:26:47.790 --> 00:26:50.740
Ah, why isn't the emcee here either?

349
00:26:50.740 --> 00:26:52.220
Ah, I'm going crazy.

350
00:26:52.220 --> 00:26:54.680
Noona, the emcee just arrived. Can you do the introduction?

351
00:26:54.680 --> 00:26:56.360
Oh, okay.

352
00:26:56.360 --> 00:26:58.390
Hello.

353
00:26:58.390 --> 00:26:59.910
- Oh.
- Yes, hello.

354
00:26:59.910 --> 00:27:04.090
Oh, I'm usually on time but it's pouring outside and my car got held up in traffic.

355
00:27:04.090 --> 00:27:06.460
But still, you know me, right?

356
00:27:06.460 --> 00:27:08.510
I will take care of everything so don't worry.

357
00:27:08.510 --> 00:27:10.750
Excuse me, but...

358
00:27:10.750 --> 00:27:12.790
Is it raining a lot right now?

359
00:27:12.790 --> 00:27:16.910
I just told you it's pouring outside right now. Why?

360
00:27:18.950 --> 00:27:20.220
Yes, yes.

361
00:27:20.220 --> 00:27:22.330
He's not answering. What do we do?

362
00:27:22.330 --> 00:27:25.340
There's only three minutes left. What's he trying to do if he won't pick up?

363
00:27:25.340 --> 00:27:28.360
What about the opening speech?

364
00:27:28.360 --> 00:27:32.400
This won't do, Joon Woo. Ask the sound crew to delay the opening speech.

365
00:27:32.400 --> 00:27:33.880
Yes.

366
00:27:33.880 --> 00:27:36.760
I'm going nuts.

367
00:27:36.760 --> 00:27:39.540
Welcome. What is this?

368
00:27:39.540 --> 00:27:43.300
A script? I don't need a script.

369
00:27:43.300 --> 00:27:46.640
Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I think we'll have to delay the opening.

370
00:27:46.640 --> 00:27:48.240
Please do me this favor.

371
00:27:48.240 --> 00:27:50.300
Yes, I got it.

372
00:27:53.780 --> 00:27:56.380
Mr. Emcee? We will be delaying the opening speech.

373
00:27:56.380 --> 00:27:58.460
Ah, yes. I got it, I got it.

374
00:27:58.460 --> 00:28:00.160
We will delay the opening speech!

375
00:28:00.160 --> 00:28:02.860
Oh speech. Speech?

376
00:28:02.860 --> 00:28:04.770
What? You want me to say something? A speech?

377
00:28:04.770 --> 00:28:07.260
No, delay, delay. Delay!

378
00:28:07.260 --> 00:28:12.430
Ah, delay, delay? Okay, quickly, quickly. Ah, then. Okay.

379
00:28:13.200 --> 00:28:16.290
We will begin The Most Korea's

380
00:28:16.290 --> 00:28:19.200
20th anniversary event!

381
00:28:19.200 --> 00:28:22.460
Please give a round of applause.

382
00:28:22.460 --> 00:28:24.450
What is this?

383
00:28:25.160 --> 00:28:27.320
We asked for a delay! Why are we starting so early?

384
00:28:27.320 --> 00:28:29.970
- What's going on?
- Thank you.

385
00:28:29.970 --> 00:28:30.980
Ah, I'm seriously losing my mind.

386
00:28:30.980 --> 00:28:36.510
I'm Kim Jae Dong, who will be the emcee for The Most Korea's 20th anniversary event. Nice to meet you.

387
00:28:37.980 --> 00:28:40.080
From this moment,

388
00:28:40.080 --> 00:28:43.290
we will now start the event.

389
00:28:47.110 --> 00:28:49.920
<i>My mom...</i>

390
00:28:49.920 --> 00:28:52.590
<i>She passed away when I was twelve.</i>

391
00:28:52.590 --> 00:28:55.340
<i>On a rainy day, in a car accident.</i>

392
00:28:55.340 --> 00:28:59.540
<i>Ever since that day, I had trouble riding in cars when it rained.</i>

393
00:29:00.400 --> 00:29:04.970
Perhaps... Nothing happened to him, right?

394
00:29:07.230 --> 00:29:09.950
Cut the lights!

395
00:29:11.970 --> 00:29:16.140
<i> The MOST</i>

396
00:29:21.720 --> 00:29:23.810
<i> The Beauty of Shadows</i>

397
00:29:28.840 --> 00:29:32.230
♫<i> You want a coke? </i>♫

398
00:29:32.230 --> 00:29:35.430
♫<i>  Maybe some fries?</i>♫

399
00:29:35.470 --> 00:29:41.170
♫<i>The roast beef combo's only $9.95.</i>♫

400
00:29:42.070 --> 00:29:48.270
♫<i> It's okay. You don't have to pay.
There are only pictures of me eating!</i>

401
00:29:49.020 --> 00:29:55.570
♫<i> I've got all the change.</i>♫

402
00:29:55.570 --> 00:29:57.470
<i>THE MOST Korea 20th Anniversary
"The Beauty of Shadows"</i>

403
00:29:57.550 --> 00:30:00.760
<i> YOU ... ARE ... THE ... HERO</i>

404
00:30:02.230 --> 00:30:06.070
What do we do? Now is time for his opening speech.

405
00:30:07.350 --> 00:30:10.740
Kim Shin Hyeok, you can speak English and you're thick-skinned, right?

406
00:30:10.740 --> 00:30:12.090
What?

407
00:30:25.420 --> 00:30:28.510
I haven't prepared anything. How can I go up there?

408
00:30:28.510 --> 00:30:30.600
Hurry up, get up there and do the speech! Hurry!

409
00:30:30.600 --> 00:30:32.920
Hurry! Hurry!

410
00:30:33.730 --> 00:30:36.190
I understand.

411
00:30:37.860 --> 00:30:42.870
Ciao! Ladies and gentlemen.

412
00:30:42.870 --> 00:30:44.920
Buona sera!

413
00:30:44.920 --> 00:30:48.430
Hello, everyone.

414
00:30:48.430 --> 00:30:49.710
I can't look.

415
00:30:49.710 --> 00:30:54.400
I am Lala Kim, the Chief Editor of Most Korea.

416
00:30:54.400 --> 00:31:01.650
Guys.  You guys may have expected the most trendy, most fabulous,

417
00:31:01.650 --> 00:31:07.330
most fantastic most fancy opening ceremony, right?

418
00:31:07.330 --> 00:31:13.170
See what we've got here? It's a disaster!

419
00:31:13.170 --> 00:31:18.090
A total disaster! Mama mia que ta borla!

420
00:31:18.090 --> 00:31:22.160
My eyeballs are decaying just looking at it.

421
00:31:22.190 --> 00:31:25.400
Everything here is so dull.

422
00:31:25.400 --> 00:31:30.090
Ugly! Ungreatly! Unbeautiful!

423
00:31:30.090 --> 00:31:34.780
It is not Most at all.

424
00:31:34.780 --> 00:31:38.330
Absolutamente! Passionatamente.

425
00:31:38.330 --> 00:31:43.920
But.  What on earth have they done to it?

426
00:31:43.920 --> 00:31:46.450
This sh*t.

427
00:31:46.450 --> 00:31:49.180
My teams  are crazy.

428
00:31:49.180 --> 00:31:51.120
Really crazy...

429
00:31:51.120 --> 00:31:53.840
Oops. Oh, my.

430
00:31:54.660 --> 00:31:58.440
I have spent all of my English for today.

431
00:31:58.440 --> 00:31:59.730
Sorry!

432
00:31:59.730 --> 00:32:02.790
English subtitles, please!

433
00:32:17.950 --> 00:32:20.700
Oh, what do I do, Seong Joon?

434
00:32:24.910 --> 00:32:30.060
<i>Where are you going and where are you? The opening speech is almost over. Come and take care of the guests.</i>

435
00:32:36.690 --> 00:32:41.670
<i>Even our editing team members are all sh*t.</i>

436
00:32:41.710 --> 00:32:44.130
<i>Especially during the deadline.</i>

437
00:32:44.130 --> 00:32:46.950
<i>Their hair becomes all greasy and</i>

438
00:32:46.950 --> 00:32:49.080
what about their dark circles?

439
00:32:49.080 --> 00:32:54.580
Wow! They are all absent-minded and they are like human zombies.

440
00:32:54.580 --> 00:32:59.460
Looking at their appearances like that, I think to myself...

441
00:32:59.460 --> 00:33:05.040
The ugliest living organisms in this whole world are gathered here and having a retreat.

442
00:33:05.040 --> 00:33:07.530
But it's strange.

443
00:33:07.530 --> 00:33:12.240
In my eyes, they look beautiful.

444
00:33:14.030 --> 00:33:19.960
They are the ones who are in hidden places and act as the beautiful darkness for the stars,

445
00:33:19.960 --> 00:33:23.980
just as the main characters in this video we have shown you.

446
00:33:23.980 --> 00:33:26.370
Every deadline period,

447
00:33:26.370 --> 00:33:32.510
our Editorial Team who works hard, risking their lives...

448
00:33:32.510 --> 00:33:34.770
I love you.

449
00:33:44.990 --> 00:33:49.420
Most editors, Most assistants,

450
00:33:49.420 --> 00:33:55.700
and Most staff of the world, I love you all.

451
00:33:55.700 --> 00:34:03.050
Thanks to you all, Most has become most glittering.

452
00:34:03.050 --> 00:34:07.260
Thanks. I love you!

453
00:34:23.540 --> 00:34:27.540
Wow! Our Editor-In-Chief is the best! Totally the best!

454
00:34:31.570 --> 00:34:33.360
Omo, omo.

455
00:34:35.000 --> 00:34:39.610
Was our Deputy Chief Editor such an irresponsible person?

456
00:34:39.610 --> 00:34:42.110
I'm sorry.

457
00:34:42.110 --> 00:34:44.750
You aren't usually a person like this.

458
00:34:44.750 --> 00:34:46.300
What happened?

459
00:34:46.300 --> 00:34:48.040
I'm sorry.

460
00:34:48.650 --> 00:34:52.100
So you are not even going to make any excuses?

461
00:34:53.330 --> 00:34:55.210
I'm sorry.

462
00:34:56.690 --> 00:34:58.950
Let's talk again later.

463
00:34:58.950 --> 00:35:05.340
Amore amore amore amore mio.

464
00:35:25.710 --> 00:35:32.830
♫ <i>Next to me, there is a person who is not you</i> ♫

465
00:35:32.830 --> 00:35:39.280
♫ <i>Who always looks at me</i> ♫

466
00:35:39.280 --> 00:35:45.540
♫ <i> But the way you talk, the way you look feels so familiar.</i> ♫

467
00:35:45.540 --> 00:35:51.570
♫ <i>The one I've been waiting for.</i> ♫

468
00:35:53.140 --> 00:36:00.170
♫ <i> Maybe I'm afraid I don't know how to love. </i> ♫

469
00:36:00.170 --> 00:36:06.790
♫ <i> So I'm afraid I couldn't say anything.</i> ♫

470
00:36:06.790 --> 00:36:13.900
♫ <i> I've been with you the whole time. I'm still looking at you.</i> ♫

471
00:36:13.900 --> 00:36:21.350
♫ <i>But I am afraid you still don't know me.</i> ♫

472
00:36:21.350 --> 00:36:28.450
♫ <i> I'm afraid I don't know. I'm afraid I don't know anything else but you.</i> ♫

473
00:36:28.450 --> 00:36:34.980
♫ <i>I'm afraid I can't help but love you.</i> ♫

474
00:36:34.980 --> 00:36:42.160
♫ <i>Your voice calling me, your eyes watching me (Calling you, watching you)</i> ♫

475
00:36:42.160 --> 00:36:50.550
♫ <i>I'm afraid you must be in love with me too.</i> ♫

476
00:36:50.550 --> 00:36:58.260
♫ <i> I'm afraid you don't know anything else but me.</i> ♫

477
00:36:59.970 --> 00:37:02.570
Among A, B, and C, isn't it A?

478
00:37:02.570 --> 00:37:05.870
It's the basics of basics, shouldn't we be punctual?

479
00:37:05.870 --> 00:37:08.780
He said that to me and look how well he is being on time.

480
00:37:08.780 --> 00:37:13.290
I know right? He ragged  on Seon Mi about that, what's wrong with him?

481
00:37:13.290 --> 00:37:17.170
Hey, why don't we do the ladder game for morning coffee?

482
00:37:17.170 --> 00:37:21.780
But why won't he say anything when he almost messed up the important event?

483
00:37:21.780 --> 00:37:23.920
Is he being surly or is he being rebellious?

484
00:37:23.920 --> 00:37:25.490
Ugh, he's such a huge jerk.

485
00:37:25.490 --> 00:37:29.070
We have to change his nickname from Crazy Joon to Shameless Joon.

486
00:37:29.070 --> 00:37:31.480
Let's not do that and play the ladder game. I call number 3, which one do you want?

487
00:37:31.480 --> 00:37:33.190
I'm not going to play.

488
00:37:33.190 --> 00:37:35.000
You guys should stop talking and get to work.

489
00:37:35.000 --> 00:37:37.910
Ugh, I should go say this to him.

490
00:37:39.070 --> 00:37:41.790
Do well yourself.

491
00:37:41.790 --> 00:37:45.400
- Ooh, you're just like Lee Young Ae from Lady Vengeance!
- What are you saying, no she doesn't!

492
00:37:49.040 --> 00:37:55.770
Isn't it too harsh to talk like that when you don't even know anything about him?

493
00:37:55.770 --> 00:37:58.300
Not knowing anything about him? What do you mean?

494
00:37:58.300 --> 00:38:02.320
I know right? Hye Jin, do you know something that we don't know?

495
00:38:02.990 --> 00:38:05.970
No... It's just that...

496
00:38:05.970 --> 00:38:07.510
Kim Hye Jin.

497
00:38:08.310 --> 00:38:10.270
See me for a moment.

498
00:38:15.620 --> 00:38:17.190
Why did you step forward in there?

499
00:38:17.190 --> 00:38:20.620
Cause it's a false accusation! I was angry as I listened to them.

500
00:38:20.620 --> 00:38:23.610
Ugh. It makes me angry the more I think about it.

501
00:38:23.610 --> 00:38:25.070
Didn't you hear what they were saying earlier?

502
00:38:25.070 --> 00:38:28.550
Shameless Joon? Do well yourself? They don't even know anything.

503
00:38:28.550 --> 00:38:31.210
Ah, I'm so angry.

504
00:38:35.110 --> 00:38:38.870
How can you smile now when people said bad things about you?

505
00:38:38.870 --> 00:38:42.460
Ah, well, it's not so bad.

506
00:38:42.460 --> 00:38:43.960
What?

507
00:38:43.960 --> 00:38:50.370
Well it is a bit of an overreaction, but it feels pretty nice to have one person taking my side.

508
00:38:50.370 --> 00:38:53.310
This is not the time to be joking.

509
00:38:53.310 --> 00:38:57.080
I was so wrong.  It is right for them to say bad things about me.

510
00:38:57.080 --> 00:38:58.070
Deputy Chief Editor.

511
00:38:58.070 --> 00:39:02.600
A company isn't a place where they can listen to your personal issues.

512
00:39:02.600 --> 00:39:08.490
If I created a problem due to my personal issues, whatever the reason it was, it is 100% my fault and my responsibility.

513
00:39:08.490 --> 00:39:11.970
- But, even so...
- In any case, thank you.

514
00:39:13.630 --> 00:39:16.770
It's worth giving a present to you.

515
00:39:16.770 --> 00:39:18.820
That's enough. Let's go in.

517
00:39:33.830 --> 00:39:35.660
Hye Jin, see me for a minute.

518
00:39:35.660 --> 00:39:37.460
Ah, yes.

519
00:39:39.870 --> 00:39:42.360
- Do you want to try writing an article?
 - Excuse me?

520
00:39:42.360 --> 00:39:45.750
The storybook concept came out from your idea.

521
00:39:45.750 --> 00:39:47.210
Try writing an article on fairytales.

522
00:39:47.210 --> 00:39:50.480
Whether it's in Feature, Fashion, or Beauty depends on how you want to explore it.

523
00:39:50.480 --> 00:39:52.220
Oh, how could I possibly do that?

524
00:39:52.220 --> 00:39:55.050
I don't have the courage to, and I'm not in the position to do that.

525
00:39:55.050 --> 00:39:58.010
We won't put it in if it's sub-standard.

526
00:39:58.010 --> 00:40:00.910
Why don't you just try writing a short two-page article?

527
00:40:00.910 --> 00:40:03.350
No, no, I couldn't.

528
00:40:03.350 --> 00:40:07.090
I will just work hard on supporting you guys.

529
00:40:07.090 --> 00:40:08.920
Really?

530
00:40:08.920 --> 00:40:13.080
If you really aren't confident, then that's that. You can go back now.

531
00:40:13.080 --> 00:40:14.790
Excuse me.

532
00:40:16.040 --> 00:40:20.630
Thank you for being concerned about me.

533
00:40:28.130 --> 00:40:31.430
Jackson, why don't you try it? Nobody's good from the beginning.

534
00:40:31.430 --> 00:40:34.410
How could I? That makes no sense.

535
00:40:36.950 --> 00:40:40.090
Sunbae Cha! Jackson says she'll do it!

536
00:40:40.090 --> 00:40:43.310
No, Sunbae Cha, that's not true. Why are you being like this?

537
00:40:43.310 --> 00:40:47.530
Just try going for it! 
Jackson says she'll do it!

538
00:40:47.530 --> 00:40:49.110
Kim Shin Hyeok, when are you going to grow up?

539
00:40:49.110 --> 00:40:51.470
Tomorrow. But she says she'll do it.

540
00:40:51.470 --> 00:40:53.070
Ah, seriously!

541
00:41:01.200 --> 00:41:06.080
You!   How are you feeling now?

542
00:41:07.870 --> 00:41:09.760
I'm feeling better.

543
00:41:09.760 --> 00:41:13.670
That's a relief. I'll see you around.

544
00:41:17.750 --> 00:41:19.570
Excuse me.

545
00:41:20.910 --> 00:41:24.390
- Can I ask you a favor?
- Favor?

546
00:41:28.190 --> 00:41:32.660
Ah, you're so slow. Can't you go any faster?

547
00:41:32.660 --> 00:41:34.270
It'll be scary for you since it's your first time.

548
00:41:34.270 --> 00:41:38.130
Scary? What is that? Is it something to eat?

549
00:41:39.110 --> 00:41:43.350
Then don't blame me if you start crying. I'm going!

550
00:41:45.530 --> 00:41:48.580
This feels awesome!

551
00:41:48.580 --> 00:41:51.030
Awesome!

552
00:42:29.780 --> 00:42:32.470
You're drinking coffee again so late at night?

553
00:42:32.470 --> 00:42:35.080
I have some work left to do.

554
00:42:35.080 --> 00:42:37.350
- Getting off work?
- Yes.

555
00:42:38.780 --> 00:42:40.130
Do you like him?

556
00:42:40.130 --> 00:42:41.610
Pardon?

557
00:42:42.850 --> 00:42:44.580
Renoir.

558
00:42:46.680 --> 00:42:51.940
Ah, no. I don't know much about him.

559
00:42:51.940 --> 00:42:57.280
I just feel good when I look at this painting.

560
00:42:57.280 --> 00:42:59.530
He's my favorite artist.

561
00:42:59.530 --> 00:43:04.770
Oh, you saw this painting that day when you broke the glass case at my house, right?

562
00:43:05.750 --> 00:43:07.700
Yes.

563
00:43:07.700 --> 00:43:10.920
<i>Renoir apparently only drew happy moments. </i>

564
00:43:10.920 --> 00:43:14.230
<i>He said because there are so many unhappy things happening in the world,</i>

565
00:43:14.230 --> 00:43:17.690
<i>he wanted to treasure the happy moments through art.</i>

566
00:43:17.690 --> 00:43:22.330
<i>That's probably why you feel happy when you look at his art.</i>

567
00:43:24.050 --> 00:43:25.960
Why are you suddenly laughing?

568
00:43:27.010 --> 00:43:31.730
It's nothing. Then go on in.  I'll be catching the bus here.

569
00:43:31.730 --> 00:43:33.240
Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow.

570
00:43:33.240 --> 00:43:35.720
Goodbye.

571
00:44:05.770 --> 00:44:07.730
Oh, I'll just wait with you until the bus comes.

572
00:44:07.730 --> 00:44:13.580
Since the night breeze is nice, I don't want to go straight back in. I just want to get some air.

573
00:44:25.590 --> 00:44:30.090
Have you perhaps heard of the god of opportunity (Caerus)?

574
00:44:30.090 --> 00:44:32.770
The god of opportunity?

575
00:44:32.770 --> 00:44:36.910
No. I'm quite ignorant, so...

576
00:44:42.680 --> 00:44:45.410
- Apparently he looks like this.
- Oh a dick—!

577
00:44:47.150 --> 00:44:51.210
Oh I mean... He's quite exposed.

578
00:44:51.210 --> 00:44:56.550
No, not there. Look at his face. His face.

579
00:44:56.550 --> 00:44:59.070
Look. He only has one lock of hair at the front, right?

580
00:44:59.070 --> 00:45:01.670
Oh, that's true! The back of his head is bald.

581
00:45:01.670 --> 00:45:07.380
Since the god of opportunity only has hair at the front, when it comes up close it's easy to grab ahold of it,

582
00:45:07.380 --> 00:45:10.710
but when you let go it's impossible to grab it again.

583
00:45:10.710 --> 00:45:16.510
That's the reason why it's not possible for you to grab an opportunity that has already gone by.

584
00:45:18.200 --> 00:45:22.010
Oh, I'm just saying. It just popped into my head.

585
00:45:22.910 --> 00:45:25.890
Oh look, your bus is here. I'll see you tomorrow.

586
00:45:25.890 --> 00:45:28.640
Okay. I'll see you.

587
00:45:35.020 --> 00:45:38.710
But how did he know that I take this bus?

588
00:45:44.480 --> 00:45:48.840
Daebak. So this is why people ride the motorcycle.

589
00:45:48.840 --> 00:45:51.090
Should I go out and just buy one?

590
00:45:51.090 --> 00:45:56.510
Looks like you've become filled with hot air. Get a drink before you leave.

591
00:45:57.100 --> 00:45:59.400
No.

592
00:46:01.090 --> 00:46:03.360
I need to return.

593
00:46:04.620 --> 00:46:10.410
To where I was. Thanks to you, I was able to get the load off my chest.

594
00:46:11.150 --> 00:46:12.880
Thank you.

595
00:46:16.170 --> 00:46:18.030
Oh wait.

596
00:46:19.260 --> 00:46:25.080
Could you not talk to Jackson about me for the time being? I'm in a bit of a pickle.

597
00:46:28.380 --> 00:46:32.070
I don't really want her to know I live in a hotel...

598
00:46:32.070 --> 00:46:34.650
Okay. Got it.

599
00:46:34.650 --> 00:46:39.030
Since a hotelier has a duty to protect the personal information of her clients.

600
00:46:39.030 --> 00:46:41.330
I'll be going.

601
00:46:42.650 --> 00:46:46.050
- Yes, go in.
- I'm going!

602
00:46:46.050 --> 00:46:50.120
Goodbye! Thanks for today!

604
00:47:07.110 --> 00:47:09.490
<i>To Seong Joon,</i>

605
00:47:09.490 --> 00:47:14.640
<i>How should I begin?</i>

606
00:47:17.030 --> 00:47:23.800
<i>I feel like I won't be able to express everything by speaking to you, so I'm writing this letter to you.</i>

607
00:47:28.730 --> 00:47:34.150
<i>Since the god of opportunity has  only one  lock of hair at the front, when it comes up close it's easy to grab it,</i>

608
00:47:34.150 --> 00:47:37.930
<i>but when you let go, it's impossible to grab it again.</i>

609
00:48:00.940 --> 00:48:03.330
<i>Award Certificate. Kim Hye Jin has demonstrated commendable writing skills in the writing competition.</i>

610
00:48:05.880 --> 00:48:09.670
<i>Award Certificate. Kim Hye Jin is being recognized for her achievement in the children's story writing competition.</i>

611
00:48:21.770 --> 00:48:24.670
Fashion Director Cha, I'll give it a try.

612
00:48:24.670 --> 00:48:28.290
That... children's fairy story article

613
00:48:28.290 --> 00:48:33.180
that you suggested I do. Could I please try that?

614
00:48:40.940 --> 00:48:42.850
Take this.

615
00:48:42.850 --> 00:48:45.350
This... what is it?

616
00:48:45.350 --> 00:48:49.590
Skim through it. It will help you develop a sketch of the item you're writing about.

617
00:48:49.590 --> 00:48:53.090
I guess it was worth compiling these. I had a feeling that you were going to say you would do it.

618
00:48:53.090 --> 00:48:54.230
Fashion Director Cha...

619
00:48:54.230 --> 00:48:58.710
Cheesy, gooey language. I refuse to hear any of it.

620
00:48:58.710 --> 00:49:02.150
If it's not good enough, I will vigorously throw it into the trash, so brace yourself.

621
00:49:02.150 --> 00:49:06.130
Yes! I'll work hard! Thank you, Fashion Director Cha.

622
00:49:06.130 --> 00:49:07.530
Call me Sunbae Cha...

623
00:49:07.530 --> 00:49:10.370
Yes! Sunbae Cha.

624
00:49:33.730 --> 00:49:35.870
Oh!

625
00:49:35.870 --> 00:49:39.310
Jackson, good thinking. I heard that you decided to try doing the article.

626
00:49:39.310 --> 00:49:41.810
Yes. I thought it was a good opportunity so I took it.

627
00:49:41.810 --> 00:49:45.210
If you have trouble or need help ask this God Shin Hyeok anytime you want.

628
00:49:45.210 --> 00:49:50.510
Even though I seem clumsy and all over the place, I'm a professional filled to the birm with quality.

629
00:49:50.510 --> 00:49:55.550
So many competing magazines are trying so hard to scout me that there's a huge commotion—

630
00:49:57.210 --> 00:50:00.700
This sure is a commotion.

631
00:50:01.730 --> 00:50:06.450
I did that on purpose. Because if I look too perfect, I might seem like a jerk.

632
00:50:06.450 --> 00:50:10.130
But it's funny that there are in fact many people who are both jerks and clumsily imperfect.

633
00:50:10.130 --> 00:50:11.840
Jackson, you've really changed!

634
00:50:11.840 --> 00:50:15.020
You've become more eloquent too! You're like a completely different person.

635
00:50:15.020 --> 00:50:19.730
Stop being bitter and just go. I have a lot to do.

636
00:50:19.730 --> 00:50:22.190
- Jackson! 
 - What now? 
 - Take this.

637
00:50:26.000 --> 00:50:33.850
♫ <i> One, two, three, four. There's too much. I love you to the sky and the ground, la la la</i> ♫

638
00:50:33.850 --> 00:50:36.010
Jackson, should we go out and eat spicy rice cakes?

639
00:50:36.010 --> 00:50:37.250
I'm busy.

640
00:50:37.250 --> 00:50:40.510
Why? It'll just take ten minutes. Let's go eat. Huh? Huh?

641
00:50:40.510 --> 00:50:42.310
Don't bother me.

642
00:50:42.310 --> 00:50:44.620
But we can eat pig intestines and the lungs too!

643
00:50:44.620 --> 00:50:46.430
Sunbae Cha!

644
00:50:46.430 --> 00:50:48.390
Yeah?

645
00:50:48.390 --> 00:50:51.130
She's really changed. She isn't fun anymore.

646
00:50:54.930 --> 00:50:58.510
But my Jackson is really quite cool.

647
00:51:07.970 --> 00:51:11.330
When we take the family photo, I'm going to be different from my mom and sister,

648
00:51:11.330 --> 00:51:14.550
and wear the magenta dress in the original story!

649
00:51:20.470 --> 00:51:27.630
♫ <i> Now I'll say it. I'll protect you</i> ♫

650
00:51:31.850 --> 00:51:35.630
♫ <i> I'll love you forever</i> ♫

651
00:51:36.690 --> 00:51:39.960
I wasn't sleeping. I wasn't sleeping.

652
00:51:43.010 --> 00:51:45.490
Huh? What's this?

653
00:51:48.330 --> 00:51:51.030
Whatever, just drink it for now.

654
00:52:09.770 --> 00:52:11.110
Is it going well?

655
00:52:11.110 --> 00:52:13.490
I'm going off to collect report materials for the article right now.

656
00:52:13.490 --> 00:52:17.230
There's a famous author who reinterpreted iconic children's fairy stories,

657
00:52:17.230 --> 00:52:19.550
and I'll be interviewing him today.

658
00:52:19.550 --> 00:52:23.490
Really? That will probably be quite helpful. Where are you having the interview?

659
00:52:23.490 --> 00:52:28.510
I said I would go to his house. It's in Paju, Yadong town.

660
00:52:29.890 --> 00:52:31.850
Ya-Yadong town? (same word for porn)

661
00:52:31.850 --> 00:52:34.310
The name is so funny, right?

662
00:52:36.630 --> 00:52:38.680
I'm a bit shocked.

663
00:52:42.110 --> 00:52:43.810
- Oh! 
 - Oh!

664
00:52:43.810 --> 00:52:46.370
Ah, are you coming back from a meeting?

665
00:52:46.370 --> 00:52:52.150
Yes. But what brings you to the garage? Did you buy a new car?

666
00:52:52.150 --> 00:52:57.170
I'm going off on an assignment and Editor Cha said I would get there faster by car, and lent me hers.

667
00:52:57.170 --> 00:52:59.570
Ah. Are you going somewhere far?

668
00:52:59.570 --> 00:53:02.210
- Yes. Paju Yadong town.
- Hmm...

669
00:53:02.970 --> 00:53:07.090
Oh—! So this is your first assignment as a reporter.

670
00:53:09.950 --> 00:53:11.850
I wish you luck.

671
00:53:13.270 --> 00:53:18.580
Yes. I'll do my best. I'll see you when I return.

672
00:53:26.010 --> 00:53:27.730
Fighting!

673
00:53:34.010 --> 00:53:37.050
How long has this been? Have you sorted out everything you've been busy with?

674
00:53:37.050 --> 00:53:41.490
<i>Oh, Seong Joon. Let's meet tonight.</i>

675
00:53:43.090 --> 00:53:45.690
Then, I'll see you there.

676
00:54:03.310 --> 00:54:09.910
I think that your idea to reinterpret children's fairy tales is quite innovative!

677
00:54:09.910 --> 00:54:15.370
It's so awkward. Once again. Naturally.

678
00:54:15.370 --> 00:54:17.110
<i>Car key container. Please put them here once you've parked.</i>

679
00:54:17.110 --> 00:54:19.990
I'm back from my assignment. What are you eating?

680
00:54:19.990 --> 00:54:21.940
My car keys. Where did my car keys go?

681
00:54:21.940 --> 00:54:25.510
Looks like you've clumsily dropped them somewhere again.

682
00:54:25.510 --> 00:54:29.930
That's not true. After calling the car company I didn't even use it, so I left it in the garage for three days.

683
00:54:29.930 --> 00:54:33.170
It's not like the car key has legs on it. Look for it again.

684
00:54:33.170 --> 00:54:39.420
What? Oh, why are my car keys still here? Hye Jin should have taken them.

685
00:54:39.420 --> 00:54:42.030
What are you talking about? Why would Jackson take your car?

686
00:54:42.030 --> 00:54:46.590
Was it Paju, Yadong town? She said she was going there for an assignment so I lent my car to her.

687
00:54:46.590 --> 00:54:52.170
Did she perhaps take my car keys by mistake? She can't drive that though.

688
00:54:52.170 --> 00:54:57.070
Hey isn't that car the one with the engine that suddenly turned off in the middle of the road? Didn't you get it fixed?

689
00:54:57.070 --> 00:55:01.750
I was scared driving it would cause an accident, so I called a tow-truck to tow it away today.

690
00:55:03.430 --> 00:55:05.620
No, I'm calling her right now.

691
00:55:07.450 --> 00:55:11.590
The idea to reinterpret children's fairy tales...

692
00:55:12.820 --> 00:55:16.630
What's this? Why can't I see all of a sudden?

693
00:55:16.630 --> 00:55:17.990
Do I have nyctalopia (night blindness)?

694
00:55:20.590 --> 00:55:25.470
Your idea is quite innovative!

695
00:55:26.290 --> 00:55:27.130
She's not answering?

696
00:55:27.130 --> 00:55:28.930
Yeah, she's not answering.

697
00:55:28.930 --> 00:55:33.490
You don't think... something has happened, right?

698
00:55:33.490 --> 00:55:37.790
Yadong Town is in Paju, isn't it? If she's going to get there, she needs to take the freeway.

699
00:55:37.790 --> 00:55:40.610
The freeway has a speed limit of 90km/hour.

700
00:55:40.610 --> 00:55:42.640
What is she going to do if the engine turns off in the middle of the road?

701
00:55:42.640 --> 00:55:44.950
The steering wheel won't work and neither will the brakes.

702
00:55:44.950 --> 00:55:46.250
Hey, no way!

703
00:55:46.250 --> 00:55:47.650
Hey. No, no, that won't happen to her.

704
00:55:47.650 --> 00:55:49.990
What do you mean, no way? I'm saying it could happen!

705
00:55:49.990 --> 00:55:51.650
You—!

706
00:55:51.650 --> 00:55:54.730
I'm saying it because I'm worried, aren't I?

707
00:55:54.730 --> 00:55:56.710
Crazy bastard, where are you going?

708
00:55:58.630 --> 00:56:01.410
Oh right, I need to check that.

709
00:56:04.630 --> 00:56:05.690
<i>Yes, Deputy Chief Editor.</i>

710
00:56:05.690 --> 00:56:09.170
Ah Cha Joo Yeong. About that team report that was sent to the art team—

711
00:56:09.170 --> 00:56:12.270
<i>What do we do? Is Unni Hye Jin still not answering her phone?</i>

712
00:56:12.270 --> 00:56:15.390
What did she mean just now? What about Kim Hye Jin?

713
00:56:15.390 --> 00:56:19.120
Hye Jin accidentally took Ah Reum's car out instead of mine.

714
00:56:19.120 --> 00:56:25.210
Since that car is not working she was going to get it taken by the car center today. But we can't reach Hye Jin.

715
00:56:25.210 --> 00:56:27.430
What are you talking about...?

716
00:56:34.150 --> 00:56:38.290
<i>[Breaking News] Car accident in the city of Paju, Yadong Town. Woman assumed to be in late 20s injured.</i>

717
00:56:39.710 --> 00:56:40.770
<i>Are you going somewhere far?</i>

718
00:56:40.770 --> 00:56:43.470
<i>Yes. Paju, Yadong town.</i>

719
00:56:48.080 --> 00:56:50.970
Seong Joon! Seong Joon!

720
00:57:40.830 --> 00:57:45.800
<i>When I go somewhere by myself, and I feel like writing a letter to somebody,</i>

721
00:57:45.800 --> 00:57:48.230
<i>I'll write it to you.</i>

722
00:57:48.230 --> 00:57:52.810
<i>And if you also don't have anyone to contact when you urgently need money you can call me.</i>

723
00:57:52.810 --> 00:57:55.410
<i>Ah, it's fine. It's fine.</i>

724
00:57:55.410 --> 00:57:57.630
<i>Thank you for the meal.</i>

725
00:58:06.710 --> 00:58:10.330
<i>You can't do anything properly. Not one thing!</i>

726
00:58:20.850 --> 00:58:25.230
<i>Do you really have no feelings for Kim Hye Jin?</i>

727
00:58:45.550 --> 00:58:48.700
The driver. Where is the driver?

728
00:58:48.700 --> 00:58:50.590
What is the condition of the driver?

729
00:58:50.590 --> 00:58:52.230
Who are you?

730
00:58:52.230 --> 00:58:54.690
Is who I am important right now?!

731
00:58:54.690 --> 00:58:58.250
The driver! I'm asking you what the state of the driver is right now?!

732
00:58:58.250 --> 00:59:00.790
Deputy Chief Editor?

734
00:59:25.610 --> 00:59:32.800
♫ <i> If you thought of me, if you missed me, </i>♫