"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep4 (English)

1
00:00:11,279 --> 00:00:12,709
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:14,080 --> 00:00:15,949
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:17,949 --> 00:00:19,619
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,490 --> 00:00:26,490
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,200 --> 00:00:38,068
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:38,069 --> 00:00:39,108
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

7
00:00:39,109 --> 00:00:40,169
(in this drama are fictitious.)

8
00:00:40,170 --> 00:00:41,179
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)

9
00:00:44,079 --> 00:00:45,779
Dazzling lights come on,

10
00:00:46,050 --> 00:00:47,648
and people call my name.

11
00:00:47,649 --> 00:00:49,849
Se Gyeong, can you try acting surprised?

12
00:00:49,850 --> 00:00:50,919
(Episode 4)

13
00:00:50,920 --> 00:00:51,989
- That's great. - She's so pretty.

14
00:00:51,990 --> 00:00:54,119
- Now, stand there looking pretty. - Look at her face. How adorable.

15
00:00:54,120 --> 00:00:55,789
- She looks like a doll. - My, you look adorable.

16
00:00:56,289 --> 00:00:58,489
- She has such a pretty smile. - Cut. Okay.

17
00:00:58,490 --> 00:01:00,060
- She's so cute. - We'll take a quick break.

18
00:01:00,359 --> 00:01:01,929
We'll take a ten-minute break.

19
00:01:02,060 --> 00:01:04,059
- We'll take a ten-minute break. - We'll take a ten-minute break.

20
00:01:04,060 --> 00:01:06,129
I thought my life was always meant to shine,

21
00:01:06,130 --> 00:01:07,130
just like that.

22
00:01:08,440 --> 00:01:09,869
You're doing such an amazing job.

23
00:01:10,140 --> 00:01:11,339
Everyone says you're so adorable.

24
00:01:11,740 --> 00:01:13,009
Did you get ice cream on your lips?

25
00:01:13,709 --> 00:01:15,479
- Always be confident and... - My gosh, ma'am.

26
00:01:15,679 --> 00:01:17,339
Se Gyeong is so pretty.

27
00:01:17,479 --> 00:01:18,749
She looks like a doll.

28
00:01:18,750 --> 00:01:20,850
Thank you. Please take good care of my daughter.

29
00:01:21,679 --> 00:01:24,148
Se Gyeong, you did a great job. Let's take a quick break.

30
00:01:24,149 --> 00:01:25,190
Okay.

31
00:01:27,089 --> 00:01:28,589
- Director. - Yes.

32
00:01:28,720 --> 00:01:30,619
Don't you think she looks like that actress?

33
00:01:30,860 --> 00:01:31,889
Who?

34
00:01:31,890 --> 00:01:34,129
You know, that rookie actress that burst onto the scene...

35
00:01:34,130 --> 00:01:36,660
and rose to stardom before she suddenly disappeared.

36
00:01:37,630 --> 00:01:38,800
Was her name Shin A Young?

37
00:01:40,630 --> 00:01:41,770
Shin A Young?

38
00:01:42,800 --> 00:01:44,440
The moment I heard that name, everything changed.

39
00:01:49,740 --> 00:01:51,909
Who wants to go next?

40
00:01:51,910 --> 00:01:53,780
- Me! - Get ready.

41
00:01:53,979 --> 00:01:55,550
- Let's go! - Come this way!

42
00:01:55,819 --> 00:01:57,479
- Can I take this? - Of course.

43
00:01:59,149 --> 00:02:00,189
Se Gyeong!

44
00:02:00,190 --> 00:02:02,258
- Happy birthday! - Happy birthday!

45
00:02:02,259 --> 00:02:04,559
Let's keep up the fun...

46
00:02:04,630 --> 00:02:07,489
and start the scavenger hunt now.

47
00:02:07,490 --> 00:02:09,829
Who thinks this scavenger hunt will be fun?

48
00:02:09,830 --> 00:02:10,830
Raise your hand.

49
00:02:10,831 --> 00:02:11,868
- Me! - Me!

50
00:02:11,869 --> 00:02:13,500
Applause, everyone. Let's get started!

51
00:02:13,600 --> 00:02:16,638
- Yes! - Let's start the scavenger hunt.

52
00:02:16,639 --> 00:02:19,439
Which way shall we go? Where could it be?

53
00:02:19,440 --> 00:02:20,940
My gosh. Where are the treasures hidden?

54
00:02:24,880 --> 00:02:26,579
Oh, dear.

55
00:03:15,229 --> 00:03:18,228
Oh, my. That young girl has got quite the talent.

56
00:03:18,229 --> 00:03:19,828
I heard her parents worked in showbiz.

57
00:03:19,829 --> 00:03:21,069
The rumours must be true.

58
00:03:25,210 --> 00:03:26,469
No way.

59
00:03:26,470 --> 00:03:27,809
She was treated at a fertility clinic in the US...

60
00:03:27,810 --> 00:03:29,310
and still struggled to conceive her.

61
00:04:13,150 --> 00:04:16,319
She can never replace our dear daughter, Han Na.

62
00:04:18,789 --> 00:04:20,760
She is... I mean,

63
00:04:22,330 --> 00:04:23,960
she's nothing like Han Na.

64
00:04:27,070 --> 00:04:28,470
Stop drinking and take your medicine.

65
00:04:29,499 --> 00:04:30,939
Drinking alcohol won't help you in any way.

66
00:04:32,939 --> 00:04:34,340
Medicine won't help me either.

67
00:04:35,510 --> 00:04:37,640
It's not like taking this will make Han Na come back alive.

68
00:04:38,749 --> 00:04:39,850
What, then?

69
00:04:40,809 --> 00:04:42,650
Are you saying we should dissolve the adoption?

70
00:04:44,020 --> 00:04:45,289
Why not?

71
00:04:46,919 --> 00:04:48,960
We couldn't even protect our real daughter.

72
00:04:51,260 --> 00:04:52,890
At that moment, the lights suddenly went out,

73
00:04:54,059 --> 00:04:55,830
and I could finally take a good look at myself.

74
00:04:56,359 --> 00:04:57,400
I was...

75
00:05:05,470 --> 00:05:08,479
nothing but a living doll a sweet husband got as a gift...

76
00:05:08,580 --> 00:05:10,939
for his wife who was depressed after losing her young daughter.

77
00:05:23,559 --> 00:05:24,859
I'll see you later, sweetie.

78
00:05:44,749 --> 00:05:45,850
Mom.

79
00:05:49,450 --> 00:05:52,720
Mom, I want to learn the cello.

80
00:06:09,499 --> 00:06:10,970
I wanted to shine again.

81
00:06:33,859 --> 00:06:35,960
(The 25th Jinsung Classical Music Competition)

82
00:07:08,229 --> 00:07:09,629
- Brava! - Brava!

83
00:07:15,600 --> 00:07:16,999
Brava!

84
00:07:17,770 --> 00:07:18,809
Brava!

85
00:07:18,910 --> 00:07:20,309
Just like that, the lights came back on,

86
00:07:20,840 --> 00:07:23,510
and my life started to shine again.

87
00:07:25,479 --> 00:07:28,119
Gosh, why is he taking so long?

88
00:07:46,799 --> 00:07:47,830
Pretty, right?

89
00:07:49,739 --> 00:07:50,770
That's me.

90
00:07:51,710 --> 00:07:52,869
In 11th grade, I think.

91
00:07:53,470 --> 00:07:56,080
I believe it was taken shortly before I moved to the US.

92
00:07:57,010 --> 00:07:58,080
I see.

93
00:08:03,549 --> 00:08:04,549
Ma'am.

94
00:08:06,820 --> 00:08:08,188
I mean, that was what I had thought.

95
00:08:08,189 --> 00:08:09,220
Did you just call me "Ma'am?"

96
00:08:09,590 --> 00:08:11,119
My gosh. It really is you.

97
00:08:11,929 --> 00:08:13,858
Until I met this fool.

98
00:08:13,859 --> 00:08:16,629
I had no idea I'd run into you here, ma'am.

99
00:08:19,669 --> 00:08:22,340
Oh, my. You really studied cello.

100
00:08:22,539 --> 00:08:23,869
It totally suits you.

101
00:08:25,609 --> 00:08:27,710
You sure know how to respect your elders.

102
00:08:27,979 --> 00:08:29,479
What a polite young boy.

103
00:08:30,410 --> 00:08:32,748
I can talk casually to you, right?

104
00:08:32,749 --> 00:08:34,919
Yes, of course. You're way older than me...

105
00:08:37,019 --> 00:08:38,089
I'm sorry.

106
00:08:38,090 --> 00:08:40,489
You look so much like this lady I know.

107
00:08:40,720 --> 00:08:41,759
This is refreshing.

108
00:08:42,119 --> 00:08:43,559
Normally, guys say I remind them...

109
00:08:43,560 --> 00:08:45,359
of their late mothers or ex-girlfriends.

110
00:08:45,790 --> 00:08:48,759
Oh. If you're thinking it worked, you're wrong.

111
00:08:49,499 --> 00:08:50,629
Wait.

112
00:08:51,330 --> 00:08:52,800
I'm sorry if I offended you.

113
00:08:54,330 --> 00:08:56,339
But that lady I know is very beautiful...

114
00:08:56,340 --> 00:08:57,669
on top of being incredibly intelligent.

115
00:08:57,670 --> 00:08:59,638
So I should be grateful? Or are you trying to comfort me?

116
00:08:59,639 --> 00:09:00,710
Neither.

117
00:09:01,170 --> 00:09:03,309
I'm just saying she's beautiful even though she's older.

118
00:09:03,310 --> 00:09:05,209
Are you engaged in a forbidden relationship of some sort?

119
00:09:05,210 --> 00:09:06,580
Gosh, no. Not at all.

120
00:09:06,979 --> 00:09:08,820
I'm just hugely indebted to her.

121
00:09:09,019 --> 00:09:11,850
It was thanks to her help that I could join a band when I was lost.

122
00:09:11,950 --> 00:09:13,649
A band? Again?

123
00:09:14,149 --> 00:09:16,320
Men are so predictable.

124
00:09:16,560 --> 00:09:18,258
- Sorry? - Why do men assume...

125
00:09:18,259 --> 00:09:20,560
that every girl would like guys in bands?

126
00:09:20,960 --> 00:09:22,228
I'm performing today.

127
00:09:22,229 --> 00:09:23,700
If you're free, you should come.

128
00:09:26,769 --> 00:09:27,869
(April 15, 2023, 8pm, Club Spark)

129
00:09:28,800 --> 00:09:30,200
You're in a band.

130
00:09:31,570 --> 00:09:33,440
So was my first love.

131
00:09:33,509 --> 00:09:34,639
Really?

132
00:09:36,080 --> 00:09:37,408
Why do men assume...

133
00:09:37,409 --> 00:09:39,850
that every girl would like guys in bands?

134
00:09:41,649 --> 00:09:43,320
Ma'am, it really is you.

135
00:09:43,879 --> 00:09:45,748
Why didn't you come to my performance that day?

136
00:09:45,749 --> 00:09:47,590
You said you'd bring your daughter.

137
00:09:48,019 --> 00:09:49,289
- I have a daughter? - Yes.

138
00:09:49,290 --> 00:09:50,459
You said she was also studying cello...

139
00:09:50,460 --> 00:09:51,460
Hey!

140
00:09:55,460 --> 00:09:57,430
I'm going to take my hand off now.

141
00:09:58,029 --> 00:09:59,499
Please don't scream.

142
00:10:00,129 --> 00:10:01,129
One,

143
00:10:01,940 --> 00:10:03,440
two, three.

144
00:10:05,840 --> 00:10:06,840
Thank you.

145
00:10:07,409 --> 00:10:10,540
Thank you.

146
00:10:16,149 --> 00:10:17,450
He's so persistent.

147
00:10:17,920 --> 00:10:19,249
I did well, though.

148
00:10:28,729 --> 00:10:30,899
Yes, that's right.

149
00:10:31,769 --> 00:10:33,670
I'm the guy who confessed his feelings to Choi Se Gyeong.

150
00:10:37,100 --> 00:10:38,769
Gosh, this is embarrassing.

151
00:10:41,879 --> 00:10:42,979
I was immature...

152
00:10:44,810 --> 00:10:45,950
for thinking...

153
00:10:47,249 --> 00:10:49,019
I should start a band because I was so in love.

154
00:10:51,149 --> 00:10:52,190
Oh, sorry.

155
00:10:54,119 --> 00:10:55,460
I should introduce myself.

156
00:10:55,519 --> 00:10:57,759
I'm Ha Yi Chan.

157
00:10:58,389 --> 00:11:00,590
Watch out. You might end up falling for my charms.

158
00:11:09,670 --> 00:11:12,269
Well... Would you please say something?

159
00:11:12,409 --> 00:11:13,509
This is embarrassing.

160
00:11:14,979 --> 00:11:16,609
Can you at least smile? I'm embarrassed.

161
00:11:18,040 --> 00:11:19,279
Am I talking to myself?

162
00:11:22,080 --> 00:11:25,090
Hey, why are you staring at my lips like that?

163
00:11:26,090 --> 00:11:27,450
Do I have something on my lips?

164
00:11:31,560 --> 00:11:33,330
I bet you're staring at me because I'm so handsome!

165
00:11:41,300 --> 00:11:42,639
You're really quiet.

166
00:11:43,570 --> 00:11:44,909
Anyway, thanks for everything today...

167
00:11:47,070 --> 00:11:49,509
Blood. You're bleeding!

168
00:11:51,139 --> 00:11:52,979
Hey, you're bleeding. Right here!

169
00:11:59,489 --> 00:12:01,619
My gosh. You're so tough.

170
00:12:05,590 --> 00:12:07,159
Wait, hold on.

171
00:12:26,550 --> 00:12:28,180
Where is he? That little...

172
00:12:31,550 --> 00:12:33,549
Hey, girls!

173
00:12:33,550 --> 00:12:34,850
We've got a problem!

174
00:12:35,389 --> 00:12:37,858
The PE teacher is at the supply room now.

175
00:12:37,859 --> 00:12:39,728
He's going bonkers, looking for the key.

176
00:12:39,729 --> 00:12:41,430
Hey, what should we do?

177
00:12:42,729 --> 00:12:43,799
- Hurry. - Let's go.

178
00:12:43,800 --> 00:12:45,070
What should we do?

179
00:12:46,800 --> 00:12:48,969
Darn it, you brat.

180
00:12:48,970 --> 00:12:50,169
You little rat.

181
00:12:50,170 --> 00:12:52,170
Where did you pick up such bad habits?

182
00:12:52,909 --> 00:12:54,040
Open the door, you punk!

183
00:12:54,609 --> 00:12:55,709
No one's here.

184
00:12:55,710 --> 00:12:59,209
Darn you. Are you trying to mess with me?

185
00:12:59,210 --> 00:13:00,609
How dare you!

186
00:13:01,149 --> 00:13:02,819
- Darn it. - Please calm down.

187
00:13:02,820 --> 00:13:03,850
"Calm down?"

188
00:13:06,489 --> 00:13:08,859
- Gosh, you little... - Hey.

189
00:13:09,019 --> 00:13:11,889
Seriously, what's your deal? Why are you just sitting there?

190
00:13:12,129 --> 00:13:13,659
Hey, this concerns you too.

191
00:13:13,889 --> 00:13:15,228
If we're caught together,

192
00:13:15,229 --> 00:13:16,430
things will get complicated for you too.

193
00:13:16,499 --> 00:13:18,129
And because of the way you look,

194
00:13:18,330 --> 00:13:20,670
I'll get into trouble.

195
00:13:20,930 --> 00:13:23,670
Hey, please help me just this once.

196
00:13:23,739 --> 00:13:25,408
Sir, let's talk.

197
00:13:25,409 --> 00:13:26,768
There's been some misunderstanding.

198
00:13:26,769 --> 00:13:28,310
- Open the door, you punk! - Please calm down.

199
00:13:29,479 --> 00:13:30,509
That hurt.

200
00:13:31,210 --> 00:13:35,019
Anyway, they went to get the key. What's taking them so long?

201
00:13:36,220 --> 00:13:38,118
- Sir. - Sir, let us explain.

202
00:13:38,119 --> 00:13:39,219
Explain what?

203
00:13:39,220 --> 00:13:41,219
We didn't lock the door on purpose.

204
00:13:41,220 --> 00:13:42,618
- Sir! - It really wasn't intentional.

205
00:13:42,619 --> 00:13:44,359
- My gosh. - There you are.

206
00:13:44,720 --> 00:13:46,790
Did you have to get a new key made or something?

207
00:13:47,029 --> 00:13:48,899
- You little... - I'm sorry, sir.

208
00:13:57,070 --> 00:13:58,710
(Yong Jun Ki)

209
00:15:11,180 --> 00:15:13,379
Gosh, why isn't the car here yet?

210
00:15:16,320 --> 00:15:18,819
I'm sorry. Can I ask you one last question?

211
00:15:18,820 --> 00:15:20,950
Sorry, this old lady is busy today.

212
00:15:21,050 --> 00:15:23,420
Please, just one more question.

213
00:15:23,590 --> 00:15:25,060
Is Mr. Viva...

214
00:15:25,489 --> 00:15:27,059
I mean, how's your father?

215
00:15:27,060 --> 00:15:28,060
Why?

216
00:15:28,229 --> 00:15:30,158
Don't you also want to know how many spoons my family has?

217
00:15:30,159 --> 00:15:31,970
No, I don't care about your spoons. Tell me about your father.

218
00:15:32,269 --> 00:15:35,499
The truth is, your father taught me.

219
00:15:38,070 --> 00:15:39,638
My father taught you?

220
00:15:39,639 --> 00:15:40,670
Yes.

221
00:15:40,909 --> 00:15:44,080
He's like my mentor. I'm hugely indebted to him.

222
00:15:44,609 --> 00:15:46,350
He was so kind to me.

223
00:15:47,149 --> 00:15:49,779
I'd really like to meet him. How can I meet him?

224
00:15:50,149 --> 00:15:51,989
Well, I'm sorry,

225
00:15:52,050 --> 00:15:54,248
but you don't look like you're in college yet.

226
00:15:54,249 --> 00:15:56,220
What exactly did my father teach you?

227
00:15:57,220 --> 00:15:58,290
Guitar.

228
00:15:58,830 --> 00:16:01,858
Out of all the guitarists I know,

229
00:16:01,859 --> 00:16:03,300
your father was the best one.

230
00:16:09,800 --> 00:16:10,840
You.

231
00:16:12,810 --> 00:16:13,940
Who are you, really?

232
00:16:23,279 --> 00:16:25,989
I'm telling you. My grandma rocks.

233
00:16:28,720 --> 00:16:31,259
She always said you could build a bridge by pushing a wall down.

234
00:16:31,859 --> 00:16:33,830
Who knew we'd find a way out of there?

235
00:16:39,800 --> 00:16:41,369
So you weren't hiding? Were you locked in there?

236
00:16:43,800 --> 00:16:44,840
I knew it.

237
00:16:45,310 --> 00:16:48,580
I was wondering why the steel door was barricaded with a mop.

238
00:16:49,739 --> 00:16:51,180
I know I'm being nosy,

239
00:16:51,379 --> 00:16:53,210
but you should tell someone and get help.

240
00:16:53,580 --> 00:16:54,909
If you keep it to yourself, no one will know.

241
00:16:56,420 --> 00:16:59,749
No, you can't handle this by yourself.

242
00:17:00,820 --> 00:17:02,590
If you have no one... Since we met like this today,

243
00:17:03,519 --> 00:17:04,720
I'll help you.

244
00:17:05,430 --> 00:17:07,159
There are some athletes staying at my grandma's guesthouse,

245
00:17:07,889 --> 00:17:09,359
so I've been working out too.

246
00:17:15,030 --> 00:17:17,070
You don't need to thank me. It's all good.

247
00:17:19,469 --> 00:17:22,810
Oh, right. We met like this, so I should at least know your name.

248
00:17:34,320 --> 00:17:36,060
I told you. I've been working out.

249
00:17:40,560 --> 00:17:42,000
If you need my help, let me know.

250
00:17:43,199 --> 00:17:44,830
I'll come to your rescue with my athlete friends.

251
00:17:46,330 --> 00:17:48,570
Well, I'll be off then.

252
00:18:01,480 --> 00:18:04,480
(Contact us to join the band, First Love Memory Manipulators.)

253
00:18:08,859 --> 00:18:09,959
Tell me.

254
00:18:10,260 --> 00:18:12,329
No lies. Only tell me the truth.

255
00:18:12,330 --> 00:18:14,560
Well, I'm not lying.

256
00:18:14,830 --> 00:18:16,829
Like I said earlier,

257
00:18:16,830 --> 00:18:18,158
your father ran a musical instrument shop...

258
00:18:18,159 --> 00:18:20,198
in the neighbourhood where I grew up.

259
00:18:20,199 --> 00:18:21,669
- That's where I learned... - You're lying.

260
00:18:22,199 --> 00:18:23,539
My father is a physics professor.

261
00:18:23,540 --> 00:18:25,000
He never ran a store.

262
00:18:25,639 --> 00:18:26,909
That can't be.

263
00:18:27,609 --> 00:18:29,139
I swear, I was told you were his daughter.

264
00:18:30,340 --> 00:18:33,280
That person told you that I was his daughter?

265
00:18:35,109 --> 00:18:36,178
No.

266
00:18:36,179 --> 00:18:38,418
If you don't mind me asking,

267
00:18:38,419 --> 00:18:41,590
how did you know Mr. Viva?

268
00:18:42,090 --> 00:18:43,118
I'm his daughter.

269
00:18:43,119 --> 00:18:45,760
I said that? I was the one who told you that?

270
00:18:47,129 --> 00:18:48,458
You really aren't in your right mind.

271
00:18:48,459 --> 00:18:50,760
I understand that you find it hard to believe.

272
00:18:51,199 --> 00:18:52,868
You see, I have a bit of a situation,

273
00:18:52,869 --> 00:18:54,869
- so I can't tell you right now. - Tell me now.

274
00:18:55,369 --> 00:18:56,699
What is that "situation?"

275
00:18:57,500 --> 00:18:58,570
That's...

276
00:19:02,080 --> 00:19:04,540
I'd say it's like straight out of a sci-Fi movie or...

277
00:19:06,209 --> 00:19:07,708
Gosh, this is nuts. How should I explain this?

278
00:19:07,709 --> 00:19:08,780
Did he send you?

279
00:19:09,250 --> 00:19:11,148
Did he ask you to see how I'd react?

280
00:19:11,149 --> 00:19:12,718
To mess with me if I seemed calm and comfortable?

281
00:19:12,719 --> 00:19:14,688
- Wait, I just... - To provoke me if I seemed happy?

282
00:19:14,689 --> 00:19:16,289
To ruin everything for me if I seemed to be doing well?

283
00:19:16,290 --> 00:19:18,730
Why on earth are you doing this to me?

284
00:19:19,090 --> 00:19:20,129
Se Gyeong.

285
00:19:27,629 --> 00:19:28,800
What's wrong, Se Gyeong?

286
00:19:29,199 --> 00:19:30,240
What's going on?

287
00:19:30,639 --> 00:19:31,669
Se Gyeong?

288
00:19:33,340 --> 00:19:34,368
(Choi Se Gyeong)

289
00:19:34,369 --> 00:19:37,179
Hold on. Was she the reason...

290
00:19:37,340 --> 00:19:38,409
you wanted to start a band?

291
00:19:38,949 --> 00:19:40,049
Do you guys know each other?

292
00:19:40,050 --> 00:19:41,080
- Yes. - No.

293
00:19:42,919 --> 00:19:44,719
Let me warn you both.

294
00:19:45,750 --> 00:19:47,550
Do not show up in front of me again.

295
00:19:50,020 --> 00:19:51,760
Se Gyeong, wait.

296
00:19:51,889 --> 00:19:54,358
- Se Gyeong! - Hold on.

297
00:19:54,359 --> 00:19:56,560
So she was Dad's first love,

298
00:19:57,429 --> 00:19:59,530
and Mr. Viva isn't her father?

299
00:20:00,399 --> 00:20:01,469
What is happening here?

300
00:20:02,199 --> 00:20:03,240
Hey, you.

301
00:20:03,600 --> 00:20:05,169
How dare you make Se Gyeong cry?

302
00:20:06,209 --> 00:20:07,770
Who do you think you are?

303
00:20:32,270 --> 00:20:33,330
Wait!

304
00:20:36,270 --> 00:20:37,770
Please stop sending me flowers.

305
00:20:40,139 --> 00:20:42,109
You abandoned me, so move on already.

306
00:20:44,379 --> 00:20:45,679
Don't look for me again.

307
00:20:56,619 --> 00:20:57,689
Are you all right?

308
00:21:03,859 --> 00:21:05,059
I'm home.

309
00:21:05,060 --> 00:21:06,500
Hi, daughter. You're home.

310
00:21:06,899 --> 00:21:08,329
You must be tired.

311
00:21:08,330 --> 00:21:10,638
Aren't you on the phone with someone?

312
00:21:10,639 --> 00:21:12,639
Good timing. I just got off the phone.

313
00:21:12,909 --> 00:21:14,540
Wait. Should I say, "Bad timing?"

314
00:21:14,740 --> 00:21:15,909
I was talking to your dad.

315
00:21:16,639 --> 00:21:18,379
Oh, no. I wish I had walked in a few minutes earlier.

316
00:21:19,350 --> 00:21:21,079
Wash up and come downstairs. Let's have some tea.

317
00:21:21,080 --> 00:21:22,149
I have something to tell you.

318
00:21:23,619 --> 00:21:25,820
The US? It's sudden.

319
00:21:25,990 --> 00:21:28,789
I know. The university where your dad's teaching now...

320
00:21:28,790 --> 00:21:30,718
wants him to stay for good.

321
00:21:30,719 --> 00:21:32,530
They'll find him a lab where he can continue his research.

322
00:21:33,330 --> 00:21:35,858
He thinks it'd be good for the family to live together.

323
00:21:35,859 --> 00:21:37,159
Then what about my school?

324
00:21:37,199 --> 00:21:39,429
Wasn't it my goal to get into Juilliard next year?

325
00:21:39,830 --> 00:21:40,830
Right.

326
00:21:40,831 --> 00:21:42,898
But it wouldn't be a bad idea to move there now...

327
00:21:42,899 --> 00:21:44,439
so you can start preparing step by step.

328
00:21:44,740 --> 00:21:45,968
You can take the language course...

329
00:21:45,969 --> 00:21:47,540
and the master classes too.

330
00:21:47,969 --> 00:21:50,209
That's what I think. How do you feel?

331
00:21:50,980 --> 00:21:53,080
- It'll be nice. - You don't need to think about it?

332
00:21:55,280 --> 00:21:57,249
No, I'll be happy to do that.

333
00:21:57,250 --> 00:21:59,350
I don't really want to stay in Korea anyway.

334
00:22:00,490 --> 00:22:03,189
Why not? Why don't you want to stay in Korea?

335
00:22:04,859 --> 00:22:05,929
Did something happen?

336
00:22:06,659 --> 00:22:08,459
No, nothing happened.

337
00:22:08,929 --> 00:22:12,060
Whatever makes you happy makes me happy too.

338
00:22:13,300 --> 00:22:14,369
Thank you.

339
00:22:16,070 --> 00:22:17,570
You're always on my side.

340
00:22:18,869 --> 00:22:21,168
Se Gyeong, can you go out and see?

341
00:22:21,169 --> 00:22:22,209
Someone's here to see you.

342
00:22:22,639 --> 00:22:24,639
- Someone's here for me? - Yes.

343
00:22:33,850 --> 00:22:35,790
Wait, Se Gyeong. Just a moment.

344
00:22:36,389 --> 00:22:37,389
I have something to say.

345
00:22:39,560 --> 00:22:41,158
Don't you know what a warning means?

346
00:22:41,159 --> 00:22:43,030
I do. I'm sorry.

347
00:22:43,560 --> 00:22:44,958
It's just that it's so hard to see you.

348
00:22:44,959 --> 00:22:46,429
You should leave before I call for help.

349
00:22:48,330 --> 00:22:49,699
I'll do it, no matter what you say.

350
00:22:54,540 --> 00:22:57,439
I'll do whatever it takes to start a band...

351
00:22:57,810 --> 00:22:59,280
and put on a performance dedicated to you.

352
00:23:00,909 --> 00:23:01,949
That's right.

353
00:23:02,050 --> 00:23:04,619
I know it kind of started as a joke,

354
00:23:05,790 --> 00:23:07,050
but I promised you I'd do that.

355
00:23:08,350 --> 00:23:11,490
I keep my promises, no matter what.

356
00:23:13,060 --> 00:23:14,730
So keep your promise.

357
00:23:15,560 --> 00:23:17,359
Just watch me as I pull it off.

358
00:23:18,969 --> 00:23:20,069
You can't even do that?

359
00:23:20,070 --> 00:23:22,500
You already have someone watching you.

360
00:23:29,409 --> 00:23:30,980
Gosh, he followed me all the way here?

361
00:23:32,409 --> 00:23:34,250
Anyway, I came here to tell you this.

362
00:23:35,050 --> 00:23:36,649
Sorry for bugging you.

363
00:23:37,750 --> 00:23:39,350
Until the day I keep my promise,

364
00:23:41,149 --> 00:23:43,260
I'll do my best not to show up in front of you again.

365
00:24:06,350 --> 00:24:07,350
Hey.

366
00:24:08,379 --> 00:24:09,750
Do you like Choi Se Gyeong that much?

367
00:24:10,649 --> 00:24:12,080
Give up already.

368
00:24:12,250 --> 00:24:14,448
She'll marry someone else anyway.

369
00:24:14,449 --> 00:24:15,519
She'll have a beautiful daughter,

370
00:24:15,520 --> 00:24:17,490
and they'll live happily together in a nice house.

371
00:24:19,030 --> 00:24:21,189
So forget her before you get hurt.

372
00:24:21,389 --> 00:24:23,459
I told you. You're meant to be with someone else...

373
00:24:25,830 --> 00:24:27,169
Are you putting a curse on me?

374
00:24:27,669 --> 00:24:29,469
Or do you enjoy being grabbed by the collar?

375
00:24:29,639 --> 00:24:31,138
I'm just telling you the truth.

376
00:24:31,139 --> 00:24:32,340
"Truth" about what?

377
00:24:32,840 --> 00:24:34,968
Seriously, why are you doing this to me?

378
00:24:34,969 --> 00:24:36,438
You conned me into believing that you were Yoon Dong Jin.

379
00:24:36,439 --> 00:24:38,678
You're trying to get in my way and ruin everything I do.

380
00:24:38,679 --> 00:24:40,409
Who are you, really?

381
00:24:41,179 --> 00:24:44,118
I am your son.

382
00:24:44,119 --> 00:24:45,219
What?

383
00:24:45,850 --> 00:24:48,520
What is it? What's with those eyes?

384
00:24:49,419 --> 00:24:50,459
I...

385
00:24:51,159 --> 00:24:53,590
come from a world you probably can't even imagine.

386
00:24:54,260 --> 00:24:56,859
Is that so? Are you from the future or something?

387
00:24:57,129 --> 00:24:59,800
- How did you know? - You crazy idiot.

388
00:25:00,030 --> 00:25:02,230
I'm a fool for expecting you to say something that makes sense.

389
00:25:04,169 --> 00:25:06,309
Hey, where are you going? I'm not done talking yet.

390
00:25:06,310 --> 00:25:07,909
I'm going to the future.

391
00:25:08,040 --> 00:25:09,080
Don't follow me!

392
00:25:12,040 --> 00:25:13,080
Don't follow me!

393
00:25:15,010 --> 00:25:16,580
Darn it. Hey!

394
00:25:22,020 --> 00:25:23,760
I'm not done talking yet!

395
00:25:51,219 --> 00:25:52,250
Gosh, that idiot.

396
00:25:57,959 --> 00:25:59,260
(Snail Guesthouse)

397
00:26:06,270 --> 00:26:08,530
It's really here.

398
00:26:09,439 --> 00:26:11,770
I had only heard Dad talk about Snail Guesthouse.

399
00:26:12,810 --> 00:26:13,840
This is amazing.

400
00:26:23,149 --> 00:26:26,089
I need to talk to you about something. Come here.

401
00:26:26,090 --> 00:26:28,350
Wait! Why? What is it?

402
00:26:29,290 --> 00:26:30,419
Great-grandma?

403
00:26:32,060 --> 00:26:33,060
Why? What is it?

404
00:26:33,061 --> 00:26:35,159
Leave. Get out of my house at once!

405
00:26:35,830 --> 00:26:38,600
Come on, Grandma. Let's talk.

406
00:26:38,929 --> 00:26:40,868
Humans have been using language to communicate for eons.

407
00:26:40,869 --> 00:26:42,539
Seriously, what's your problem today?

408
00:26:42,540 --> 00:26:44,600
"What's your problem today?"

409
00:26:45,300 --> 00:26:47,340
You little brat, I must teach you a lesson.

410
00:27:01,090 --> 00:27:02,490
(Report Card)

411
00:27:07,260 --> 00:27:08,730
(Ranking in Class)

412
00:27:08,889 --> 00:27:10,060
What? 53rd place?

413
00:27:10,260 --> 00:27:11,599
Not in the country or the entire school.

414
00:27:11,600 --> 00:27:14,199
He came in 53rd place out of the 57 students in his class?

415
00:27:14,570 --> 00:27:16,069
Dad did so poorly in school.

416
00:27:16,070 --> 00:27:17,539
Here, take this.

417
00:27:17,540 --> 00:27:19,609
Fold this and play slap-match with it.

418
00:27:19,969 --> 00:27:22,069
Play all you want. Even if you end up on the streets,

419
00:27:22,070 --> 00:27:24,009
I don't care anymore.

420
00:27:24,010 --> 00:27:26,648
Grandma, would you be happy if your grandson ended up on the streets?

421
00:27:26,649 --> 00:27:29,780
If you come back home in one piece, you'll die at my hands, you punk.

422
00:27:30,850 --> 00:27:33,050
- Ma'am, please calm down. - You get out too.

423
00:27:34,020 --> 00:27:35,020
Oh, dear.

424
00:27:36,090 --> 00:27:39,020
They say you should never be kind to anyone for humans are ungrateful.

425
00:27:39,129 --> 00:27:41,689
I've wasted my life.

426
00:27:42,659 --> 00:27:44,358
You said you'd get a tutor,

427
00:27:44,359 --> 00:27:48,330
so I thought you'd start studying at last!

428
00:27:49,199 --> 00:27:50,300
Grandma.

429
00:27:50,570 --> 00:27:53,169
Why are you still here? Take him and get out!

430
00:27:53,310 --> 00:27:54,840
I have nowhere else to go.

431
00:27:55,310 --> 00:27:56,310
I'm sorry.

432
00:27:58,439 --> 00:28:01,010
He's my tutor. Don't be rude, please.

433
00:28:01,449 --> 00:28:03,449
I told you. He goes to Chuncheon National University of Education.

434
00:28:06,750 --> 00:28:08,619
Tutor, my foot!

435
00:28:09,419 --> 00:28:11,358
He's probably some good-for-nothing.

436
00:28:11,359 --> 00:28:13,129
I'm going to be his tutor.

437
00:28:14,330 --> 00:28:16,359
I'll do my best to teach him well.

438
00:28:17,359 --> 00:28:20,198
I'll do my best to follow your teachings.

439
00:28:20,199 --> 00:28:21,230
Yes, great!

440
00:28:34,350 --> 00:28:36,219
(The Art of Mathematics)

441
00:28:38,280 --> 00:28:39,290
Shoot.

442
00:28:43,459 --> 00:28:44,659
(The Art of Mathematics)

443
00:28:50,560 --> 00:28:53,269
Grandma, is this really necessary?

444
00:28:53,270 --> 00:28:54,428
Sung Dae.

445
00:28:54,429 --> 00:28:57,368
All right. Solve the ten practice questions.

446
00:28:57,369 --> 00:28:59,439
You have 25 minutes.

447
00:28:59,810 --> 00:29:01,510
Okay. Get ready.

448
00:29:02,540 --> 00:29:03,580
Start.

449
00:29:33,609 --> 00:29:35,570
- I'm done. - What? Already?

450
00:29:35,909 --> 00:29:37,439
You still have ten minutes left.

451
00:30:15,080 --> 00:30:16,820
My gosh, Mr. Tutor.

452
00:30:17,449 --> 00:30:18,849
Thank you so much.

453
00:30:18,850 --> 00:30:21,189
- Gosh. - My goodness.

454
00:30:21,790 --> 00:30:22,859
Yes!

455
00:30:23,790 --> 00:30:25,060
Mr. Tutor.

456
00:30:25,320 --> 00:30:28,429
Yi Chan has a lot to learn.

457
00:30:29,189 --> 00:30:31,959
Please teach him and guide him well.

458
00:30:32,330 --> 00:30:34,070
Please take good care of him.

459
00:30:36,199 --> 00:30:38,100
I'll do my best to make him become a decent person.

460
00:30:38,770 --> 00:30:40,169
What? I'm not even a decent human yet?

461
00:30:48,080 --> 00:30:49,179
Tonight,

462
00:30:51,280 --> 00:30:52,719
we'll have a pork belly feast.

463
00:30:56,159 --> 00:31:00,330
- Pork belly! - Pork belly!

464
00:31:00,830 --> 00:31:02,260
Here, guys. Cheers.

465
00:31:03,199 --> 00:31:05,929
- Cheers! - Cheers!

466
00:31:06,100 --> 00:31:08,629
- Bottoms up! - Cheers!

467
00:31:15,070 --> 00:31:16,909
Hey, make me a lettuce wrap.

468
00:31:17,179 --> 00:31:19,480
- Sure, with two pieces of meat... - Nice.

469
00:31:19,750 --> 00:31:21,178
Why are you staring at me like that?

470
00:31:21,179 --> 00:31:23,249
I was just admiring your face...

471
00:31:23,250 --> 00:31:27,389
because you look so smart and handsome.

472
00:31:27,619 --> 00:31:29,658
- The green onion salad and kimchi. - By the way,

473
00:31:29,659 --> 00:31:31,520
- Oh, no. I don't want to drop this. - did Bal San go somewhere?

474
00:31:31,760 --> 00:31:34,060
He'd never miss out on something like this.

475
00:31:34,159 --> 00:31:37,629
He went on a two-day trip to Yangpyeong with his school friends.

476
00:31:40,399 --> 00:31:42,199
Speak of the devil.

477
00:31:43,639 --> 00:31:47,040
Oh, my. This deliciously greasy, meaty aroma must be...

478
00:31:48,169 --> 00:31:49,510
It's pork belly!

479
00:31:50,740 --> 00:31:52,638
Hey! You've had enough. Move!

480
00:31:52,639 --> 00:31:54,449
Bal San, seriously.

481
00:31:58,179 --> 00:32:01,389
I'll bring more meat. Eat as much as you want.

482
00:32:01,689 --> 00:32:03,619
- Bring more soju too! - Don't drink too much.

483
00:32:03,889 --> 00:32:06,128
- Okay! - Okay. Thank you.

484
00:32:06,129 --> 00:32:07,329
- Here, cheers. - My gosh.

485
00:32:07,330 --> 00:32:09,859
- Cheers! - Cheers!

486
00:32:14,629 --> 00:32:15,830
I see a new face.

487
00:32:16,070 --> 00:32:18,300
Bal San, say hi. This is my tutor.

488
00:32:18,570 --> 00:32:19,570
He goes to CNUE.

489
00:32:19,571 --> 00:32:21,239
Second year, Mathematics Education.

490
00:32:21,240 --> 00:32:23,639
Yoon Dong Jin. He's my tutor.

491
00:32:23,780 --> 00:32:26,350
Chuncheon National University of Education? Yoon Dong Jin?

492
00:32:29,179 --> 00:32:30,320
Why do you look so flustered?

493
00:32:30,619 --> 00:32:33,750
Aren't you going to say hi? He's the guitar genius you taught.

494
00:32:34,189 --> 00:32:35,449
My gosh.

495
00:32:37,490 --> 00:32:38,889
Dong Jin, it really is you!

496
00:32:39,659 --> 00:32:41,990
What did you do? You've gotten so handsome.

497
00:32:42,359 --> 00:32:45,030
It's me, Bal San. Don't you remember me?

498
00:32:48,000 --> 00:32:51,240
Dong Jin, just stay put for the time being.

499
00:32:51,800 --> 00:32:55,539
I'll fill you in on the details later.

500
00:32:55,540 --> 00:32:56,740
I'm sorry,

501
00:32:57,240 --> 00:32:59,080
but he already knows that I'm not Yoon Dong Jin.

502
00:33:00,780 --> 00:33:01,780
What?

503
00:33:03,449 --> 00:33:04,919
No wonder you look nothing like him.

504
00:33:07,189 --> 00:33:09,889
Hey, come here. Look at me.

505
00:33:10,060 --> 00:33:11,459
Be honest, okay?

506
00:33:11,959 --> 00:33:13,530
You don't know Yoon Dong Jin,

507
00:33:14,159 --> 00:33:15,189
do you?

508
00:33:16,429 --> 00:33:17,800
All right!

509
00:33:18,359 --> 00:33:21,629
We need music on a day like this.

510
00:33:23,740 --> 00:33:25,199
All right. Ms. Go.

511
00:33:25,439 --> 00:33:28,310
You should sing a song for Yi Chan's tutor...

512
00:33:28,639 --> 00:33:30,179
to welcome him!

513
00:33:33,350 --> 00:33:36,349
Hey, why would you want to hear this old woman sing?

514
00:33:36,350 --> 00:33:37,350
Come on.

515
00:33:38,550 --> 00:33:42,718
I like the quiet man

516
00:33:42,719 --> 00:33:44,490
- The quiet man - The quiet man

517
00:33:44,560 --> 00:33:50,359
Dressed in the yellow shirt

518
00:33:50,959 --> 00:33:53,769
- For some reason - For some reason

519
00:33:53,770 --> 00:33:56,639
- I like him - I like him

520
00:33:57,040 --> 00:33:59,840
- For some reason - For some reason

521
00:33:59,909 --> 00:34:03,209
- I fancy him - I fancy him

522
00:34:03,310 --> 00:34:05,979
- He is - He is

523
00:34:05,980 --> 00:34:08,678
- Not handsome - Not handsome

524
00:34:08,679 --> 00:34:09,679
Dad is...

525
00:34:10,520 --> 00:34:11,619
singing.

526
00:34:13,089 --> 00:34:15,489
With my great-grandma who passed away when I was little.

527
00:34:23,299 --> 00:34:24,829
My gosh, look at you.

528
00:34:24,830 --> 00:34:27,099
Good boy. I'm so proud of you.

529
00:34:27,100 --> 00:34:30,099
My sweet pumpkin. I'm so proud of you.

530
00:34:30,100 --> 00:34:31,900
- I heard my great-grandma... - Oh, my.

531
00:34:32,869 --> 00:34:34,940
checked multiple times a day whether or not...

532
00:34:35,639 --> 00:34:38,239
I responded to sounds when I was a baby.

533
00:34:39,779 --> 00:34:43,250
You're smiling. Oh, my. Yes, my sweetheart.

534
00:34:45,719 --> 00:34:47,150
How much is the mackerel?

535
00:34:47,219 --> 00:34:48,949
Take all 3 of them for 5 dollars.

536
00:34:49,089 --> 00:34:50,289
Gosh, that's expensive.

537
00:34:50,290 --> 00:34:52,258
They're twice as big as the ones others are selling.

538
00:34:52,259 --> 00:34:54,859
"How much is the mackerel? That's expensive."

539
00:34:54,860 --> 00:34:57,630
My gosh. He's already talking?

540
00:34:57,960 --> 00:34:59,000
How old is he?

541
00:35:05,440 --> 00:35:06,440
Then...

542
00:35:07,369 --> 00:35:10,709
when I was old enough to communicate with adults...

543
00:35:10,710 --> 00:35:15,109
(Rest in Peace)

544
00:35:15,110 --> 00:35:16,580
We're sorry for your loss.

545
00:35:26,290 --> 00:35:28,730
Thank you for coming.

546
00:35:29,929 --> 00:35:31,028
Then she finally breathed her last,

547
00:35:31,029 --> 00:35:33,330
as if she could put her worries to rest.

548
00:35:34,299 --> 00:35:36,739
I didn't know that my dad...

549
00:35:37,600 --> 00:35:40,509
laughed this much...

550
00:35:41,210 --> 00:35:43,210
and was so chatty and loud when he was 18.

551
00:35:44,210 --> 00:35:45,580
So how did Dad...

552
00:35:46,350 --> 00:35:48,409
become deaf?

553
00:35:49,880 --> 00:35:52,480
Great-grandma must've been utterly heartbroken...

554
00:35:54,190 --> 00:35:55,719
when she saw that happen to her dear grandson.

555
00:35:57,290 --> 00:36:00,060
What really happened to Dad?

556
00:36:03,500 --> 00:36:04,500
What's wrong?

557
00:36:04,501 --> 00:36:06,469
Oh, my gosh. Are you crying?

558
00:36:06,830 --> 00:36:08,730
I'm not crying.

559
00:36:11,000 --> 00:36:12,000
No.

560
00:36:13,210 --> 00:36:15,540
That's soju, not water.

561
00:36:19,580 --> 00:36:20,909
- My gosh. - Hey.

562
00:36:21,810 --> 00:36:23,019
- Oh, my. - Gosh.

563
00:36:23,020 --> 00:36:25,850
He's a real "one-shot, one-kill" man.

564
00:36:26,219 --> 00:36:28,019
A glass of soju knocked him out.

565
00:36:28,020 --> 00:36:30,560
It was a beer glass, not a shot glass.

566
00:36:30,889 --> 00:36:32,818
I told you to drink moderately.

567
00:36:32,819 --> 00:36:35,159
Good night, Ms. Go.

568
00:36:40,569 --> 00:36:41,900
My goodness.

569
00:36:42,799 --> 00:36:44,599
Why is he sleeping in my room, though?

570
00:36:44,600 --> 00:36:45,939
The storage room is empty.

571
00:36:45,940 --> 00:36:48,270
You can't make him sleep in the storage room.

572
00:36:48,670 --> 00:36:50,408
I'll paper the walls later.

573
00:36:50,409 --> 00:36:52,109
So share your room just until then.

574
00:36:52,110 --> 00:36:53,179
Grandma.

575
00:36:53,549 --> 00:36:55,179
Don't you know I'm very sensitive when I sleep?

576
00:37:17,500 --> 00:37:19,400
Gosh, it's warm.

577
00:37:30,850 --> 00:37:32,849
Dad, what's this?

578
00:37:32,850 --> 00:37:33,850
It looks gross.

579
00:37:47,270 --> 00:37:48,730
How did you get that scar?

580
00:37:49,330 --> 00:37:50,400
This one?

581
00:37:51,139 --> 00:37:53,369
I was injured because of an accident.

582
00:37:54,639 --> 00:37:55,940
It must've hurt a lot.

583
00:37:56,679 --> 00:37:58,239
When did it happen?

584
00:38:00,279 --> 00:38:01,980
When was it?

585
00:38:03,219 --> 00:38:05,920
What did you say? I can't see.

586
00:38:06,549 --> 00:38:07,650
I can't see.

587
00:38:09,589 --> 00:38:10,960
Dad, I can't see.

588
00:38:13,690 --> 00:38:15,790
I can't see, Dad.

589
00:38:17,630 --> 00:38:18,630
Why?

590
00:38:20,770 --> 00:38:21,969
Why do you keep...

591
00:38:23,839 --> 00:38:25,339
Why do you keep calling...

592
00:38:43,989 --> 00:38:45,889
I got a call from your mother in the morning.

593
00:38:46,219 --> 00:38:47,659
You're going abroad to study earlier than planned.

594
00:38:48,159 --> 00:38:50,460
Yes. It happened to be like that.

595
00:38:51,060 --> 00:38:52,500
That's good for you.

596
00:38:52,900 --> 00:38:55,270
It's better to go when you're even one year younger.

597
00:38:55,369 --> 00:38:57,469
- It'd be much easier to adapt. - Yes.

598
00:38:58,000 --> 00:39:00,770
I'm sure you'll do well.

599
00:39:01,369 --> 00:39:02,539
Thank you.

600
00:39:02,540 --> 00:39:06,380
But can you keep it a secret for a while?

601
00:39:08,909 --> 00:39:10,279
Those who are doing arts...

602
00:39:10,520 --> 00:39:12,618
are sensitive and delicate.

603
00:39:12,619 --> 00:39:14,048
I can't let other students...

604
00:39:14,049 --> 00:39:16,420
waste this important period of time because of jealousy.

605
00:39:17,119 --> 00:39:19,790
It's to help them focus on studying. Can you do that?

606
00:39:20,060 --> 00:39:21,290
I'll do as you say.

607
00:39:21,529 --> 00:39:25,000
That's very considerate of you, Se Gyeong.

608
00:39:26,969 --> 00:39:28,170
But Se Gyeong,

609
00:39:29,400 --> 00:39:32,199
being considerate isn't always a good thing.

610
00:39:33,469 --> 00:39:35,008
Because being considerate with a sense of superiority...

611
00:39:35,009 --> 00:39:37,710
can hurt someone's self-esteem.

612
00:39:39,310 --> 00:39:40,350
Excuse me?

613
00:39:40,909 --> 00:39:43,080
I heard that you've been very nice to Chung Ah.

614
00:39:43,920 --> 00:39:45,420
I thank you for that,

615
00:39:45,980 --> 00:39:48,719
but your sympathy will only make her weak.

616
00:39:49,350 --> 00:39:50,819
She needs to be stronger.

617
00:39:51,619 --> 00:39:54,289
I made her enter a regular school, not the one...

618
00:39:54,290 --> 00:39:55,290
for those with disabilities because of that.

619
00:39:55,291 --> 00:39:58,329
Excuse me, ma'am. I did not pity her.

620
00:39:58,330 --> 00:39:59,400
Okay.

621
00:39:59,730 --> 00:40:01,799
I think we've discussed enough about your plan for studying abroad.

622
00:40:02,529 --> 00:40:04,338
Can you tell your mother...

623
00:40:04,339 --> 00:40:06,869
that I'd like to have a meal with her before you go to the US?

624
00:40:08,639 --> 00:40:10,710
- Sure. - All right.

625
00:40:17,920 --> 00:40:18,949
Oh, my.

626
00:40:20,250 --> 00:40:22,089
Were you waiting for me?

627
00:40:27,360 --> 00:40:28,460
Why did she call you?

628
00:40:28,929 --> 00:40:31,830
Is it because Yi Chan from Baekwang High School trespassed?

629
00:40:41,739 --> 00:40:42,869
Are you curious?

630
00:40:43,009 --> 00:40:44,639
Nothing is free in this world.

631
00:40:48,750 --> 00:40:50,520
I'm going abroad to study next week.

632
00:40:50,880 --> 00:40:52,779
I went to her office because of it.

633
00:40:53,319 --> 00:40:55,349
But I need to keep it a secret for a while.

634
00:40:55,350 --> 00:40:56,489
That's her order.

635
00:40:57,060 --> 00:40:58,190
I'm saying this only to you.

636
00:40:58,889 --> 00:40:59,960
It's a secret.

637
00:41:01,889 --> 00:41:03,630
Did you see it?

638
00:41:10,000 --> 00:41:11,600
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

639
00:41:13,100 --> 00:41:15,409
It's 8pm today.

640
00:41:15,739 --> 00:41:18,710
At the Myeongse Outdoor Theatre. You must come.

641
00:41:19,710 --> 00:41:20,710
Promise me.

642
00:41:24,850 --> 00:41:27,989
Mom, can you get me some water?

643
00:41:30,089 --> 00:41:31,190
Mom.

644
00:41:32,759 --> 00:41:33,830
Gosh.

645
00:41:45,670 --> 00:41:46,710
My head...

646
00:41:59,520 --> 00:42:01,349
First, don't forget...

647
00:42:01,350 --> 00:42:03,290
that we're staying together only for a while.

648
00:42:03,389 --> 00:42:05,189
Second, they're my favourite clothes.

649
00:42:05,190 --> 00:42:06,759
Don't you ever damage them.

650
00:42:38,719 --> 00:42:41,129
- Hello, this is Snail Guest... - I'm glad that you picked up.

651
00:42:41,130 --> 00:42:42,559
I forgot to bring my gym clothes.

652
00:42:42,560 --> 00:42:43,829
Bring them to my school.

653
00:42:43,830 --> 00:42:45,159
In five minutes. Hurry up.

654
00:42:45,500 --> 00:42:46,900
Hello?

655
00:42:54,239 --> 00:42:56,170
- Hello? - Get two watermelon popsicles too.

656
00:43:02,679 --> 00:43:05,650
Excuse me. Where is classroom 3 for the 11th graders?

657
00:43:06,250 --> 00:43:07,448
Go through there...

658
00:43:07,449 --> 00:43:09,149
and turn the corner at the end of the corridor...

659
00:43:09,150 --> 00:43:10,158
to go to the third floor.

660
00:43:10,159 --> 00:43:11,889
- All right. Thank you. - No problem.

661
00:43:16,929 --> 00:43:19,500
(First Love Memory Manipulators)

662
00:43:27,369 --> 00:43:28,509
(First Love Memory Manipulators)

663
00:43:29,139 --> 00:43:31,210
(The band club has disbanded. The astronomy club will take over.)

664
00:43:58,969 --> 00:44:00,270
Gosh.

665
00:44:00,409 --> 00:44:03,069
This is exactly the same guitar I used to play when I was little.

666
00:44:10,420 --> 00:44:12,350
I wouldn't have sold it if I had known this would happen.

667
00:45:33,500 --> 00:45:34,730
(Ignite your passion to enjoy your youth to the fullest!)

668
00:45:35,670 --> 00:45:37,539
Do you think anyone will join our band with these posters?

669
00:45:37,540 --> 00:45:38,798
If we don't have enough people by next week,

670
00:45:38,799 --> 00:45:39,838
they'll disband our band.

671
00:45:39,839 --> 00:45:41,270
We must do everything we can.

672
00:45:41,869 --> 00:45:42,869
Let's go.

673
00:45:42,909 --> 00:45:45,079
(Baekwang News)

674
00:45:45,080 --> 00:45:47,009
(Ignite your passion to enjoy your youth to the fullest!)

675
00:45:47,250 --> 00:45:50,850
Hey, why don't we ask Baekwang Band to come back?

676
00:45:51,049 --> 00:45:52,649
That jerk, Kang Hyun Yul, uses the band room...

677
00:45:52,650 --> 00:45:54,388
to take naps and as his hideout.

678
00:45:54,389 --> 00:45:56,319
If the band gets disbanded, it will be bad news for him too.

679
00:45:56,420 --> 00:45:57,520
You don't think I haven't tried that?

680
00:45:57,690 --> 00:45:58,960
They didn't even listen to me.

681
00:45:59,960 --> 00:46:01,189
Gosh. I'm so thirsty.

682
00:46:01,190 --> 00:46:03,330
Is he harvesting watermelons? Where are my ice pops?

683
00:46:03,759 --> 00:46:05,459
Gosh. What a model student you are.

684
00:46:05,460 --> 00:46:07,270
You made your tutor run an errand for you.

685
00:46:07,330 --> 00:46:08,330
What's wrong with that?

686
00:46:08,331 --> 00:46:10,199
I'm providing free room and board. He must do what I tell him to do.

687
00:46:10,969 --> 00:46:13,069
So did you get a chance to talk to him?

688
00:46:13,440 --> 00:46:15,638
If he's not Yoon Dong Jin, who on earth is he?

689
00:46:15,639 --> 00:46:18,480
I have no idea. All of his answers are ridiculous.

690
00:46:19,139 --> 00:46:21,250
I get the feeling that he ran away from home.

691
00:46:22,409 --> 00:46:25,150
Right. He said he played the guitar. You should have asked him to play.

692
00:46:25,480 --> 00:46:27,149
Who knows? He could secretly be a master guitarist.

693
00:46:27,150 --> 00:46:28,520
Gosh, as if!

694
00:46:28,949 --> 00:46:31,189
Practically everything he says is a lie.

695
00:46:31,190 --> 00:46:32,719
All 99.99 percent of it.

696
00:46:33,830 --> 00:46:35,790
He said he was from the future. What could I expect from him?

697
00:46:37,799 --> 00:46:39,900
By the way, has the broadcasting department gone mad?

698
00:46:40,529 --> 00:46:41,699
Why are they doing another broadcast?

699
00:46:42,069 --> 00:46:44,170
I don't think this is a broadcast.

700
00:46:45,400 --> 00:46:46,500
- It's coming from the band room! - It's coming from the band room!

701
00:46:48,639 --> 00:46:49,670
Hey!

702
00:46:52,880 --> 00:46:54,049
(First Love Memory Manipulators)

703
00:46:54,350 --> 00:46:55,380
Who is it?

704
00:47:01,790 --> 00:47:02,790
Hey, Kang Hyun Yul.

705
00:47:02,850 --> 00:47:04,318
Did you see the guy who played the guitar just now?

706
00:47:04,319 --> 00:47:05,359
Yes, I did.

707
00:47:05,360 --> 00:47:07,029
Who was it? Where did he go?

708
00:47:08,159 --> 00:47:09,230
Do you want a bite?

709
00:47:10,230 --> 00:47:11,929
Just answer my question, darn it!

710
00:47:12,000 --> 00:47:13,400
Which grade was he in? What's his name?

711
00:47:13,529 --> 00:47:14,770
He didn't go to our school.

712
00:47:15,469 --> 00:47:17,900
If you're that curious, go to the bus stop.

713
00:47:18,440 --> 00:47:20,068
He just left.

714
00:47:20,069 --> 00:47:21,339
If you run now, you'll be able to meet you.

715
00:47:23,139 --> 00:47:24,638
You don't want to know how he looks?

716
00:47:24,639 --> 00:47:25,880
- How does he look? - How does he look?

717
00:47:28,549 --> 00:47:29,579
He looks good.

718
00:47:29,580 --> 00:47:30,619
- Darn you. - Darn you.

719
00:47:36,350 --> 00:47:37,619
Hey, stop.

720
00:47:39,860 --> 00:47:41,130
Just to be sure,

721
00:47:41,429 --> 00:47:43,359
- you check the building. - Okay.

722
00:47:43,360 --> 00:47:45,329
- I'll run to the bus stop. - Okay.

723
00:47:45,330 --> 00:47:47,069
If he's handsome and not from our school,

724
00:47:47,900 --> 00:47:49,100
get him by all means.

725
00:47:49,469 --> 00:47:51,270
- Okay. - Go.

726
00:47:59,279 --> 00:48:00,279
Gosh.

727
00:48:00,650 --> 00:48:01,979
I already went to your classroom.

728
00:48:01,980 --> 00:48:03,679
Your gym class was already over.

729
00:48:04,449 --> 00:48:06,219
I wonder why you asked me to bring your gym uniform.

730
00:48:09,520 --> 00:48:11,319
That's why I told you to be here in five minutes.

731
00:48:11,989 --> 00:48:13,388
Something urgent came up. I must go.

732
00:48:13,389 --> 00:48:14,789
Where are you going? Your class isn't over.

733
00:48:14,790 --> 00:48:16,789
Hey! Let go of me. Wait.

734
00:48:16,790 --> 00:48:18,829
I need to go and recruit a talented guitarist.

735
00:48:18,830 --> 00:48:20,369
If I don't go now, I'll miss him!

736
00:48:20,799 --> 00:48:23,029
Then I won't be able to save my band!

737
00:48:23,270 --> 00:48:25,638
I wrote a great sentence for compound relative pronouns...

738
00:48:25,639 --> 00:48:27,909
on the blackboard for today's class.

739
00:48:28,170 --> 00:48:30,509
I'll read it and translate it.

740
00:48:31,310 --> 00:48:33,750
"Whoever would be great among you..."

741
00:48:33,810 --> 00:48:35,350
"must be your servant."

742
00:48:36,480 --> 00:48:37,879
- Leave. - Whoever...

743
00:48:37,880 --> 00:48:40,489
- Leave. - Ha Yi Chan! Focus.

744
00:48:40,750 --> 00:48:41,988
Yes, teacher.

745
00:48:41,989 --> 00:48:44,219
My class is legendary.

746
00:48:44,690 --> 00:48:45,690
Gosh.

747
00:49:39,940 --> 00:49:41,009
"My left hand is there..."

748
00:49:42,980 --> 00:49:44,080
"solely as support."

749
00:49:58,500 --> 00:50:00,159
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

750
00:50:02,299 --> 00:50:06,040
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

751
00:50:23,049 --> 00:50:24,619
You didn't say you were leaving.

752
00:50:24,860 --> 00:50:26,219
What about me?

753
00:50:26,920 --> 00:50:28,860
I miss you, Se Gyeong.

754
00:50:32,759 --> 00:50:35,170
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

755
00:50:47,679 --> 00:50:49,079
I'm done with my classes.

756
00:50:49,080 --> 00:50:50,409
I'm done with school.

757
00:50:50,580 --> 00:50:51,818
What's the problem now?

758
00:50:51,819 --> 00:50:53,818
You'll be a senior next year. Why do you have a part-time job?

759
00:50:53,819 --> 00:50:54,919
Don't you want to get into college?

760
00:50:54,920 --> 00:50:56,520
No, I don't want to.

761
00:50:57,020 --> 00:50:58,060
Are we done?

762
00:51:02,790 --> 00:51:04,258
Hello. I'm here.

763
00:51:04,259 --> 00:51:05,929
- You're here. - Yes.

764
00:51:06,259 --> 00:51:07,830
Who's that? Is that your friend?

765
00:51:08,600 --> 00:51:09,868
Don't mind him.

766
00:51:09,869 --> 00:51:11,100
I'll toss him away once I'm done with him.

767
00:51:11,569 --> 00:51:13,540
He's too handsome for that.

768
00:51:13,799 --> 00:51:14,810
Right.

769
00:51:15,270 --> 00:51:18,178
A girl came by earlier today and left this for you.

770
00:51:18,179 --> 00:51:19,678
She asked me to give this to you.

771
00:51:19,679 --> 00:51:20,880
- A girl? - Yes.

772
00:51:21,350 --> 00:51:22,350
I see.

773
00:51:24,650 --> 00:51:26,250
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

774
00:51:35,529 --> 00:51:37,929
To be honest, I was surprised that you liked band music.

775
00:51:38,400 --> 00:51:40,830
I'm embarrassed to think that you didn't know much about music.

776
00:51:41,799 --> 00:51:43,569
Do you want to watch this band with me?

777
00:51:43,900 --> 00:51:44,940
From Se Gyeong.

778
00:51:50,110 --> 00:51:51,779
Sir, I can't work today.

779
00:51:52,080 --> 00:51:54,080
He'll fill in for me. Okay?

780
00:51:54,880 --> 00:51:56,879
Hey, where are you going again? Darn it.

781
00:51:56,880 --> 00:51:58,020
No!

782
00:51:58,580 --> 00:51:59,650
Are you going somewhere?

783
00:52:01,520 --> 00:52:03,119
Yes. I must get going.

784
00:52:03,619 --> 00:52:05,758
- Can we order now? - Can we order?

785
00:52:05,759 --> 00:52:06,888
- I don't work here. - Me first.

786
00:52:06,889 --> 00:52:09,059
- Sir, I'm not a good worker. - Take my order first.

787
00:52:09,060 --> 00:52:10,928
- I'll go first. - I don't like ice cream either.

788
00:52:10,929 --> 00:52:12,158
- I'm a customer here too. - You're so handsome.

789
00:52:12,159 --> 00:52:14,798
- You're so handsome. - So handsome.

790
00:52:14,799 --> 00:52:16,269
Thank you. But I...

791
00:52:16,270 --> 00:52:17,439
- I'm also a customer. - He's so handsome.

792
00:52:17,440 --> 00:52:20,639
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

793
00:52:39,560 --> 00:52:40,589
Thank you.

794
00:52:41,060 --> 00:52:43,589
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

795
00:53:01,750 --> 00:53:05,619
The woman I'm not interested in

796
00:53:05,850 --> 00:53:08,250
Keeps calling me

797
00:53:09,790 --> 00:53:13,389
The woman I keep calling

798
00:53:13,719 --> 00:53:16,429
Tries to avoid me

799
00:53:16,759 --> 00:53:20,798
I see a lot of attractive women on the street

800
00:53:20,799 --> 00:53:24,369
But whenever I go on blind dates

801
00:53:24,799 --> 00:53:31,210
Why do I keep getting stuck with women I don't like?

802
00:53:33,279 --> 00:53:35,349
- Now - Now

803
00:53:35,350 --> 00:53:36,649
- I want - Oh, my.

804
00:53:36,650 --> 00:53:40,750
- To date someone - Isn't he really hot?

805
00:53:41,250 --> 00:53:44,520
I find attractive

806
00:53:44,719 --> 00:53:49,359
Just like my friends

807
00:53:49,360 --> 00:53:52,629
- Now - Now

808
00:53:52,630 --> 00:53:57,229
- I want to date - I want to date

809
00:53:57,230 --> 00:54:00,540
- Someone - Someone

810
00:54:01,509 --> 00:54:03,368
- I find attractive - I find attractive

811
00:54:03,369 --> 00:54:07,110
- Just like my friends - Just like my friends

812
00:54:11,920 --> 00:54:13,020
Gosh, it's so far.

813
00:54:13,449 --> 00:54:14,619
I might die, trying to climb...

814
00:54:16,250 --> 00:54:17,290
this uphill path.

815
00:54:19,920 --> 00:54:21,960
What? Is it already over?

816
00:54:22,460 --> 00:54:24,500
Darn it. No!

817
00:54:31,170 --> 00:54:33,400
In 1, 2, 3.

818
00:54:37,540 --> 00:54:39,279
Se Gyeong!

819
00:54:41,279 --> 00:54:42,350
What?

820
00:54:42,779 --> 00:54:45,080
- Isn't that Ha Yi Chan? - Ha Yi Chan?

821
00:54:45,520 --> 00:54:46,979
Remember the guy I told you about?

822
00:54:46,980 --> 00:54:49,020
A lunatic is trying to win over Se Gyeong.

823
00:54:49,290 --> 00:54:50,319
That's the guy.

824
00:54:54,860 --> 00:54:57,230
I'm sorry for being late.

825
00:54:57,630 --> 00:55:01,069
I got the invitation too late.

826
00:55:03,369 --> 00:55:04,699
Is the concert already over?

827
00:55:05,339 --> 00:55:06,868
How did you know about this concert?

828
00:55:06,869 --> 00:55:08,540
You sent me the invitation.

829
00:55:10,210 --> 00:55:11,409
To tell you the truth,

830
00:55:12,179 --> 00:55:14,549
I didn't think I'd be able to see you before the festival.

831
00:55:15,080 --> 00:55:16,408
Thank you for inviting me.

832
00:55:16,409 --> 00:55:17,850
I didn't invite you here!

833
00:55:20,520 --> 00:55:22,319
Let me make myself clear.

834
00:55:22,520 --> 00:55:24,318
I never invited you here.

835
00:55:24,319 --> 00:55:25,719
Are you delusional now?

836
00:55:25,889 --> 00:55:28,060
What are you talking about? I definitely have...

837
00:55:28,529 --> 00:55:31,129
the invitation ticket and the letter you wrote to me.

838
00:55:31,130 --> 00:55:33,130
Please this is enough!

839
00:55:41,170 --> 00:55:42,170
You.

840
00:55:43,069 --> 00:55:44,508
Didn't you promise me...

841
00:55:44,509 --> 00:55:46,080
that you wouldn't show up in front of me?

842
00:55:46,239 --> 00:55:48,610
You said you always kept your promises.

843
00:55:48,880 --> 00:55:50,110
Do you have a memory loss?

844
00:55:51,420 --> 00:55:53,048
It's not that.

845
00:55:53,049 --> 00:55:54,818
I don't know where things went south.

846
00:55:54,819 --> 00:55:57,589
Are you even interested in making band music?

847
00:55:58,190 --> 00:56:00,588
You just want to win over girls with your band.

848
00:56:00,589 --> 00:56:02,088
You don't even have a band.

849
00:56:02,089 --> 00:56:04,029
Who said he didn't have a band?

850
00:56:11,299 --> 00:56:12,299
We meet again.

851
00:56:12,400 --> 00:56:14,040
Although you don't seem all that happy to meet me.

852
00:56:14,440 --> 00:56:16,169
Who is that?

853
00:56:16,170 --> 00:56:19,040
I'm the guitarist of First Love Memory Manipulators.

854
00:56:19,239 --> 00:56:20,310
My name is Ha Eun Gyeol.

855
00:56:20,980 --> 00:56:22,110
You two...

856
00:56:22,409 --> 00:56:24,880
weren't even listening to my warning even for a second.

857
00:56:25,350 --> 00:56:26,380
All right.

858
00:56:26,920 --> 00:56:28,690
Nice to meet you. My name is On Ji Hwan.

859
00:56:29,449 --> 00:56:31,920
I didn't know that Se Gyeong had friends who were in a band.

860
00:56:33,360 --> 00:56:35,888
Since you missed our concert, would you be up for a jam session?

861
00:56:35,889 --> 00:56:37,559
Ji Hwan. You don't have to waste your time.

862
00:56:37,560 --> 00:56:38,630
Why not?

863
00:56:39,730 --> 00:56:42,600
Can I borrow the guitar?

864
00:56:44,199 --> 00:56:45,669
Do you want to pick the song?

865
00:56:45,670 --> 00:56:47,669
You can start. Then we'll follow your lead.

866
00:56:47,670 --> 00:56:49,209
"The Man in the Yellow Shirt"...

867
00:56:49,210 --> 00:56:50,639
in the key of A with the rock-and-roll style.

868
00:56:51,610 --> 00:56:52,638
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

869
00:56:52,639 --> 00:56:54,909
Hey, what's your plan?

870
00:56:55,509 --> 00:56:56,548
What's "jam?"

871
00:56:56,549 --> 00:56:58,580
I only know strawberry jam.

872
00:56:59,679 --> 00:57:00,818
Just do what you've been doing.

873
00:57:00,819 --> 00:57:02,818
Do what you did last night. Just have fun.

874
00:57:02,819 --> 00:57:03,819
That's what bands do.

875
00:57:21,170 --> 00:57:22,770
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)

876
00:57:31,250 --> 00:57:32,318
Go ahead.

877
00:57:32,319 --> 00:57:36,449
I like the quiet man,

878
00:57:38,190 --> 00:57:42,659
Dressed in the yellow shirt

879
00:57:44,230 --> 00:57:48,830
For some reason, I like him

880
00:57:50,469 --> 00:57:54,810
For some reason, I fancy him

881
00:57:56,710 --> 00:58:01,210
He's not handsome

882
00:58:02,779 --> 00:58:08,290
But he looks manly

883
00:58:08,920 --> 00:58:13,589
I like him

884
00:58:15,060 --> 00:58:19,529
For some reason, I fancy him

885
00:58:21,270 --> 00:58:27,238
I have this strange feeling in my heart

886
00:58:27,239 --> 00:58:29,868
- I've never felt - No way. He's pretty good!

887
00:58:29,869 --> 00:58:32,909
This way before

888
00:58:33,610 --> 00:58:39,279
I wonder

889
00:58:39,779 --> 00:58:45,290
If he likes me back

890
00:58:45,759 --> 00:58:50,259
I like the quiet man

891
00:58:51,960 --> 00:58:56,799
- Dressed in the yellow shirt - I really hate bands.

892
00:58:58,170 --> 00:59:02,770
For some reason, I like him

893
00:59:04,270 --> 00:59:08,850
For some reason, I fancy him

894
00:59:09,509 --> 00:59:10,549
Yes!

895
00:59:24,500 --> 00:59:25,659
I can't believe this.

896
00:59:26,330 --> 00:59:28,569
I'm playing music with my dad.

897
00:59:29,199 --> 00:59:31,069
My dad is listening to me play.

898
00:59:56,460 --> 00:59:57,529
You were pretty good.

899
00:59:58,029 --> 00:59:59,699
I told you I played.

900
01:00:01,529 --> 01:00:03,670
Hey. You know,

901
01:00:05,569 --> 01:00:08,669
you said that you wanted to join our band in place of Yoon Dong Jin.

902
01:00:08,670 --> 01:00:10,309
You know your band, First Love Memory Manipulators...

903
01:00:10,310 --> 01:00:12,079
Yes. That's the name.

904
01:00:12,080 --> 01:00:13,408
Are you still interested in...

905
01:00:13,409 --> 01:00:15,080
- Do you have to do that? - What?

906
01:00:15,980 --> 01:00:17,548
How many times must I tell you?

907
01:00:17,549 --> 01:00:19,718
I'll do it. I must.

908
01:00:19,719 --> 01:00:20,920
For Choi Se Gyeong?

909
01:00:21,389 --> 01:00:23,089
You still want to form a band after all that humiliation?

910
01:00:23,420 --> 01:00:24,489
Yes.

911
01:00:25,319 --> 01:00:27,319
It's also for the last days of my youth.

912
01:00:29,560 --> 01:00:31,060
As soon as I graduate from high school,

913
01:00:31,799 --> 01:00:33,600
I won't go to college. I'll get a job to make money.

914
01:00:34,199 --> 01:00:35,830
After I work my butt off and save money,

915
01:00:37,100 --> 01:00:39,440
I'll get back the restaurant...

916
01:00:40,239 --> 01:00:42,369
my dad made her lose.

917
01:00:43,610 --> 01:00:44,679
This means...

918
01:00:45,179 --> 01:00:48,279
high school will be the last time I will be in school.

919
01:00:48,980 --> 01:00:51,480
Therefore, my days must twinkle as radiantly as possible.

920
01:00:52,049 --> 01:00:53,749
I'll do everything I can.

921
01:00:53,750 --> 01:00:55,689
Be it love or the band.

922
01:00:55,690 --> 01:00:57,790
I'll do everything that will make my life twinkle.

923
01:01:03,759 --> 01:01:04,799
Hey, wait.

924
01:01:06,400 --> 01:01:08,429
Watch out! No!

925
01:01:09,770 --> 01:01:11,000
Darn it.

926
01:01:14,940 --> 01:01:18,040
Dad, how did you get that scar?

927
01:01:19,739 --> 01:01:20,810
When I was young,

928
01:01:21,750 --> 01:01:23,249
I was in a big accident.

929
01:01:23,250 --> 01:01:25,449
I was in 11th grade then.

930
01:01:32,989 --> 01:01:34,659
Goodness.

931
01:01:34,889 --> 01:01:36,389
Hey, what's wrong with you?

932
01:01:36,489 --> 01:01:38,299
Are you crazy? Are you a pervert?

933
01:01:40,400 --> 01:01:41,429
The scar isn't there.

934
01:01:42,500 --> 01:01:43,500
What scar?

935
01:01:52,040 --> 01:01:55,250
The accident he told me about hasn't happened yet.

936
01:01:59,819 --> 01:02:02,650
(Special thanks to Oh Hyeon Gyeong)

937
01:02:29,080 --> 01:02:33,948
(Twinkling Watermelon)

938
01:02:33,949 --> 01:02:36,249
I must do whatever it takes to change his future.

939
01:02:36,250 --> 01:02:39,019
That's the reason I travelled back in time to 1995.

940
01:02:39,020 --> 01:02:40,059
Thanks to you,

941
01:02:40,060 --> 01:02:42,189
Se Gyeong thinks I'm the biggest loser.

942
01:02:42,190 --> 01:02:43,229
Are you happy now?

943
01:02:43,230 --> 01:02:45,559
What's the point? She's not here. She went abroad to study.

944
01:02:45,560 --> 01:02:48,769
Will anyone be truly sad about my departure?

945
01:02:48,770 --> 01:02:50,198
The almighty guitarist, Kang Hyun Yul,

946
01:02:50,199 --> 01:02:51,499
is going to battle someone.

947
01:02:51,500 --> 01:02:53,670
Let's not try hard. Let's just do well.

948
01:02:54,440 --> 01:02:57,509
I must find Mom no matter what, so they can meet sooner.

949
01:02:58,179 --> 01:02:59,279
What did you just say?

950
01:02:59,739 --> 01:03:02,150
Who went where?