"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep11 (English)

1
00:00:11,180 --> 00:00:12,779
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:14,049 --> 00:00:16,019
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:18,119 --> 00:00:19,619
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,560 --> 00:00:26,290
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,100 --> 00:00:37,939
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:37,940 --> 00:00:39,439
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:39,440 --> 00:00:40,909
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:40,910 --> 00:00:41,910
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:41,910 --> 00:00:42,910
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:42,910 --> 00:00:43,910
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)

11
00:00:44,209 --> 00:00:48,420
(Name: Ha Eun Gyeol, Job: In-house tutor)

12
00:01:00,429 --> 00:01:01,599
(During the disappearance of Ha Eun Gyeol)

13
00:01:01,600 --> 00:01:02,759
All right.

14
00:01:03,399 --> 00:01:04,600
Hey, beat him up.

15
00:01:06,600 --> 00:01:08,399
- You punk. - Hey.

16
00:01:08,699 --> 00:01:09,740
Gosh. Seriously.

17
00:01:10,440 --> 00:01:12,939
See? If you had just listened to us and given us the money you had,

18
00:01:12,940 --> 00:01:15,009
we would have let you go unscathed too.

19
00:01:18,309 --> 00:01:20,750
This is the problem with high school kids in this country.

20
00:01:20,850 --> 00:01:22,380
It is a serious problem, isn't it?

21
00:01:22,479 --> 00:01:23,519
What's the problem exactly?

22
00:01:23,520 --> 00:01:26,149
When you're nice to them, they just assume that you're actually nice.

23
00:01:27,789 --> 00:01:29,660
Gosh. Creativity is the last thing you guys will ever have.

24
00:01:38,970 --> 00:01:41,970
If you can't turn over a new leaf, at least change your repertoire.

25
00:01:42,369 --> 00:01:43,839
Aren't you sick of using the same lines for years?

26
00:01:44,069 --> 00:01:45,110
Hey.

27
00:01:47,640 --> 00:01:50,140
How did you end up here? Goodness.

28
00:01:52,580 --> 00:01:53,880
Leave before you get picked on again.

29
00:01:54,550 --> 00:01:56,350
Thank you so much.

30
00:02:03,319 --> 00:02:04,789
What do you think you're doing, Kang Hyun Yul?

31
00:02:06,929 --> 00:02:09,729
Being a thug is difficult once you take a closer look, isn't it?

32
00:02:10,530 --> 00:02:12,068
You have to figure out their pager numbers,

33
00:02:12,069 --> 00:02:13,829
lie to them in order to lure them out,

34
00:02:14,069 --> 00:02:16,039
and extort money from them by delivering lame threats.

35
00:02:16,239 --> 00:02:17,638
Hey, thanks to you guys,

36
00:02:17,639 --> 00:02:19,539
there might be a new job in our future.

37
00:02:19,639 --> 00:02:20,810
The job will be called...

38
00:02:22,739 --> 00:02:25,579
Yes. How about "voice phishing?"

39
00:02:27,720 --> 00:02:28,750
You little...

40
00:02:36,389 --> 00:02:37,419
Hey.

41
00:02:38,259 --> 00:02:40,059
What are you doing? Beat him up!

42
00:02:40,060 --> 00:02:42,259
- Beat him up. - Darn it. Come on!

43
00:02:43,259 --> 00:02:45,229
- No! I'm sorry. Wait. - You punk.

44
00:02:46,900 --> 00:02:47,900
I'm sorry.

45
00:03:00,710 --> 00:03:02,079
Gosh.

46
00:03:05,850 --> 00:03:06,850
Darn it.

47
00:03:15,530 --> 00:03:17,060
Did you beat up my frontman?

48
00:03:17,229 --> 00:03:18,569
Who on earth is that?

49
00:03:21,539 --> 00:03:23,239
The guy who was putting up this poster.

50
00:03:24,239 --> 00:03:26,469
You gave him a head injury, so his head got so bloody.

51
00:03:26,470 --> 00:03:28,209
Why do you care?

52
00:03:28,210 --> 00:03:29,680
Why wouldn't I care?

53
00:03:30,310 --> 00:03:31,779
If he gets hurt, our band can't perform at the festival.

54
00:03:31,780 --> 00:03:33,009
And if I can't perform,

55
00:03:33,850 --> 00:03:35,850
I will lose all the girls who would have been my fans.

56
00:03:39,190 --> 00:03:40,190
Look at you.

57
00:03:40,690 --> 00:03:43,060
You've really become a mere entertainer.

58
00:03:47,130 --> 00:03:48,259
Let me warn you.

59
00:03:49,500 --> 00:03:51,069
Leave my guys alone.

60
00:03:56,669 --> 00:03:57,710
Hey.

61
00:03:58,470 --> 00:04:01,739
Do Jin will be discharged temporarily soon.

62
00:04:03,710 --> 00:04:05,049
You'd better watch your six at night.

63
00:04:05,810 --> 00:04:07,180
Or you might get stabbed from behind.

64
00:04:12,220 --> 00:04:13,620
Relay this message to Do Jin.

65
00:04:14,419 --> 00:04:16,160
He and I revolve in different worlds now.

66
00:04:17,419 --> 00:04:18,690
So we should stick to our own world...

67
00:04:20,129 --> 00:04:21,530
and live our lives honestly.

68
00:04:28,070 --> 00:04:31,770
Hey, who on earth is that jerk?

69
00:04:31,939 --> 00:04:33,210
Jung Do Jin's right-hand man.

70
00:04:33,910 --> 00:04:35,479
He was number two in Jindo Dog Gang.

71
00:04:35,910 --> 00:04:37,210
When a certain incident took place,

72
00:04:37,979 --> 00:04:40,179
he stabbed Do Jin in the back and left the gang.

73
00:04:40,249 --> 00:04:41,619
After getting clean from gang life,

74
00:04:42,450 --> 00:04:44,850
he's been playing the bass guitar like crazy.

75
00:04:46,749 --> 00:04:47,789
Listen up.

76
00:04:49,289 --> 00:04:50,789
People betray...

77
00:04:51,689 --> 00:04:52,789
for three reasons.

78
00:04:53,689 --> 00:04:55,460
The first reason is that they found a better gang.

79
00:04:56,859 --> 00:04:57,899
The second reason is that their life is threatened,

80
00:04:57,900 --> 00:04:58,929
so they have no choice.

81
00:05:00,369 --> 00:05:01,400
The third reason is that...

82
00:05:02,470 --> 00:05:04,169
they found something they love so much...

83
00:05:04,470 --> 00:05:05,809
that they're willing to risk their lives for.

84
00:05:06,070 --> 00:05:07,639
Guys, didn't Hyun Yul come with you?

85
00:05:07,640 --> 00:05:10,079
That jerk. He has to remain a traitor to the end, doesn't he?

86
00:05:10,080 --> 00:05:11,080
Hey, what are you doing?

87
00:05:11,081 --> 00:05:12,479
Didn't you hear him calling you a traitor?

88
00:05:14,179 --> 00:05:15,379
Darn, what happened to his face?

89
00:05:15,720 --> 00:05:17,850
I fought with a Jindo dog while putting up the poster.

90
00:05:22,189 --> 00:05:24,118
Whatever the reason may be, one thing will remain certain.

91
00:05:24,119 --> 00:05:25,488
It was a good fight.

92
00:05:25,489 --> 00:05:26,629
That very reason...

93
00:05:27,929 --> 00:05:29,799
will be their weakness.

94
00:05:39,939 --> 00:05:43,080
(Ma Joo's Fabrics)

95
00:05:49,280 --> 00:05:51,119
- Thank you, Dad! - Okay. See you later!

96
00:05:52,450 --> 00:05:54,220
- Gosh. Let's take a break. - Let's take a break.

97
00:05:55,189 --> 00:05:56,189
Guys.

98
00:05:57,989 --> 00:06:00,929
We have the T-shirts for Watermelon Sugar!

99
00:06:02,200 --> 00:06:05,128
- Hey, this looks so cool! - Let me see.

100
00:06:05,129 --> 00:06:07,228
- Why are you taking off your pants? - Hold on a second.

101
00:06:07,229 --> 00:06:08,998
- Oh, my! - Hey, this is mine.

102
00:06:08,999 --> 00:06:10,640
- Gosh. - Hey.

103
00:06:11,340 --> 00:06:12,939
Were you putting that on or taking it off?

104
00:06:13,270 --> 00:06:14,779
If you were taking it off, stop it.

105
00:06:14,780 --> 00:06:16,308
If you were putting it on, put it on already.

106
00:06:16,309 --> 00:06:17,340
We don't have much time.

107
00:06:17,809 --> 00:06:19,878
All right. Let's doll up...

108
00:06:19,879 --> 00:06:21,350
and take pictures for the poster.

109
00:06:29,960 --> 00:06:30,989
- Hey! - Hey!

110
00:06:33,460 --> 00:06:34,460
- Hey! - Hey!

111
00:06:36,999 --> 00:06:38,030
- Hey! - Hey!

112
00:06:40,530 --> 00:06:41,539
- Hey! - Hey!

113
00:06:42,369 --> 00:06:44,039
What? No way

114
00:06:45,140 --> 00:06:46,970
Is the sun already up?

115
00:06:49,309 --> 00:06:51,080
It's bright

116
00:06:51,950 --> 00:06:53,950
Outside the window now

117
00:06:56,780 --> 00:06:58,220
There's a spring

118
00:06:59,220 --> 00:07:01,489
In my step this morning

119
00:07:03,489 --> 00:07:05,189
As everyone

120
00:07:05,960 --> 00:07:08,129
- Hums - Hums

121
00:07:12,400 --> 00:07:15,200
- Watermelon Sugar! - Sugar!

122
00:07:18,340 --> 00:07:19,770
(Super Handsome Watermelon Sugar)

123
00:07:25,510 --> 00:07:27,178
Put your arms around each other.

124
00:07:27,179 --> 00:07:28,478
- Our arms? - In 1, 2, 3.

125
00:07:28,479 --> 00:07:30,520
- Sugar! - Sugar!

126
00:07:34,619 --> 00:07:36,459
- Left foot, right foot. - Right foot.

127
00:07:36,460 --> 00:07:37,788
- You're doing it way too fast. - Fix your feet.

128
00:07:37,789 --> 00:07:39,358
I said, "right foot!"

129
00:07:39,359 --> 00:07:40,390
I see, my right foot.

130
00:07:44,999 --> 00:07:46,229
One more. Okay.

131
00:07:51,169 --> 00:07:54,140
Wait! Let's get you guys freshened up.

132
00:07:55,780 --> 00:07:57,410
- Right here. - Okay. Great.

133
00:07:57,950 --> 00:07:58,950
Put it on top.

134
00:07:59,309 --> 00:08:01,249
- Gosh, that's great. - It's nice.

135
00:08:33,780 --> 00:08:34,820
All right. Let's do this.

136
00:08:36,149 --> 00:08:38,389
In 1, 2, 3.

137
00:08:38,649 --> 00:08:39,719
Jump!

138
00:08:39,720 --> 00:08:40,889
- Yes! - Yes!

139
00:08:42,019 --> 00:08:43,658
(The début show of Watermelon Sugar)

140
00:08:43,659 --> 00:08:45,389
(2 days until the festival)

141
00:08:45,489 --> 00:08:47,090
(Baekwang High School's 25th Anniversary, Sparkling Festival)

142
00:08:49,159 --> 00:08:50,429
(Baekwang High School, Star Field)

143
00:08:50,430 --> 00:08:52,629
(Baekwang High School's 25th Anniversary, Sparkling Festival)

144
00:08:58,040 --> 00:08:59,238
(The début show of Watermelon Sugar)

145
00:08:59,239 --> 00:09:00,269
Hey.

146
00:09:01,310 --> 00:09:03,439
Aren't they First Love Memory Manipulators?

147
00:09:03,440 --> 00:09:05,710
Yes, they are. They are The Manipulators.

148
00:09:06,210 --> 00:09:09,049
I thought their club had disbanded after losing the clubroom to us.

149
00:09:09,050 --> 00:09:10,579
Who was it?

150
00:09:10,580 --> 00:09:12,519
Who said our band was disbanded?

151
00:09:48,320 --> 00:09:50,118
We revived as Watermelon Sugar.

152
00:09:50,119 --> 00:09:51,929
Hey, does it mean Choi Se Gyeong will be coming to the festival?

153
00:09:51,930 --> 00:09:53,959
Hey, we had a bet about that. Sung Ho will lose for sure now.

154
00:09:53,960 --> 00:09:56,158
- Hey. Tell us already. - I bet ten dollars.

155
00:09:56,159 --> 00:09:58,129
- I bet 10 dollars. - I bet 20.

156
00:09:59,070 --> 00:10:00,070
We will...

157
00:10:01,229 --> 00:10:02,869
hit the jackpot soon.

158
00:10:03,369 --> 00:10:04,540
- Really? - Really?

159
00:10:05,540 --> 00:10:06,970
- Gosh. - Oh, my.

160
00:10:07,639 --> 00:10:08,908
That's mine!

161
00:10:08,909 --> 00:10:12,180
Are you sure? You'll really go to Baekwang High School's festival?

162
00:10:12,350 --> 00:10:14,580
I'm not sure. What should I do?

163
00:10:15,050 --> 00:10:16,349
Which one will you pick?

164
00:10:16,350 --> 00:10:17,850
Ha Eun Gyeol? Ha Yi Chan?

165
00:10:17,979 --> 00:10:20,820
I'm not sure. Which one should I pick?

166
00:10:21,119 --> 00:10:22,720
Enough with the suspense. Tell us already.

167
00:10:22,960 --> 00:10:24,619
Which one will you pick?

168
00:10:24,690 --> 00:10:26,459
Can't you just pick Ha Yi Chan?

169
00:10:26,460 --> 00:10:28,700
Leave Ha Eun Gyeol alone, so he can be a public asset. Please?

170
00:10:29,259 --> 00:10:31,159
- A public asset? - Yes.

171
00:10:31,430 --> 00:10:33,768
Every household needs someone like him.

172
00:10:33,769 --> 00:10:35,869
You can't have him all to yourself. That's not nice. You know?

173
00:10:36,170 --> 00:10:38,070
Let the humanitarian side of you shine. Please.

174
00:10:46,080 --> 00:10:47,080
It went in.

175
00:10:59,190 --> 00:11:00,190
Nice.

176
00:11:03,060 --> 00:11:04,060
Eun Gyeol!

177
00:11:18,749 --> 00:11:19,979
- That was amazing! - He did it!

178
00:11:23,779 --> 00:11:24,779
Let's hurry!

179
00:11:34,460 --> 00:11:35,930
Let me see him too.

180
00:11:37,460 --> 00:11:38,868
(Eun Gyeol, cleaning the pool every day must be tiring.)

181
00:11:38,869 --> 00:11:40,330
(Let's go to the snack bar together.)

182
00:11:48,940 --> 00:11:50,080
What are you doing here?

183
00:11:51,080 --> 00:11:54,079
"Eun Gyeol, cleaning the pool every day must be tiring."

184
00:11:54,080 --> 00:11:55,320
"Have this to get some energy."

185
00:11:57,920 --> 00:12:00,050
Maybe, you'll have too much energy and end up building a waterpark.

186
00:12:00,749 --> 00:12:02,059
Shouldn't you be in class now?

187
00:12:02,060 --> 00:12:03,460
Right. But I'm playing hooky now.

188
00:12:03,920 --> 00:12:05,090
You're pretty athletic.

189
00:12:06,430 --> 00:12:07,460
You saw me play.

190
00:12:08,159 --> 00:12:09,998
Actually, I've been training at the gym...

191
00:12:09,999 --> 00:12:11,229
since I was a kid because of my brother.

192
00:12:11,359 --> 00:12:12,528
When I did taekwondo,

193
00:12:12,529 --> 00:12:13,700
they offered me to be on the national team.

194
00:12:17,340 --> 00:12:19,340
What? Is something on my face?

195
00:12:20,310 --> 00:12:23,080
I noticed that you tend to smile quite easily.

196
00:12:23,810 --> 00:12:24,810
I do?

197
00:12:24,879 --> 00:12:27,278
Puppies wag their tails whenever they see people.

198
00:12:27,279 --> 00:12:29,550
And you smile whenever you see girls.

199
00:12:30,249 --> 00:12:32,149
Smiling at everyone must not be easy.

200
00:12:32,450 --> 00:12:35,560
So why don't I rip that mouth of yours instead?

201
00:12:36,889 --> 00:12:38,560
I think that was a threat.

202
00:12:38,930 --> 00:12:40,690
Please tell me I'm mistaken.

203
00:12:41,060 --> 00:12:42,100
Get a grip.

204
00:12:42,499 --> 00:12:44,129
We have two days until the festival.

205
00:12:44,700 --> 00:12:46,329
Some kids bet their money on this. For their sake,

206
00:12:46,330 --> 00:12:47,769
we should keep the suspense alive.

207
00:12:48,670 --> 00:12:49,700
"The suspense?"

208
00:12:50,340 --> 00:12:51,470
What suspense?

209
00:12:52,269 --> 00:12:54,738
Hey, you should be hoping that I choose you.

210
00:12:54,739 --> 00:12:56,779
If you're that indifferent, there won't be any suspense!

211
00:12:58,450 --> 00:13:00,179
This isn't fun or touching.

212
00:13:00,180 --> 00:13:01,950
And it won't leave an impression on anyone. Darn it!

213
00:13:10,220 --> 00:13:12,690
What? What is it? What's wrong? Are you okay?

214
00:13:13,190 --> 00:13:14,388
What's wrong? What is it?

215
00:13:14,389 --> 00:13:16,729
- Get me some water. - Okay.

216
00:13:17,060 --> 00:13:18,099
What's wrong? Are you okay?

217
00:13:18,100 --> 00:13:19,129
Did something get stuck in your throat?

218
00:13:24,940 --> 00:13:27,210
Gosh. I almost died, seriously.

219
00:13:28,139 --> 00:13:30,180
I can't eat spicy food.

220
00:13:32,350 --> 00:13:34,379
He can't eat spicy food?

221
00:13:49,359 --> 00:13:51,700
- Is this spicy for you? - Isn't it spicy for you?

222
00:13:51,869 --> 00:13:54,200
This isn't spicy at all. Even newborn babies can eat this!

223
00:13:54,899 --> 00:13:56,839
Hey, how could newborn babies eat this?

224
00:13:56,840 --> 00:13:58,039
You're an idiot with no spice tolerance.

225
00:13:58,040 --> 00:13:59,769
You're a fool who can't even eat spicy food!

226
00:14:03,680 --> 00:14:04,680
What?

227
00:14:05,609 --> 00:14:07,279
She should tell me what I did wrong.

228
00:14:08,779 --> 00:14:09,779
What was that?

229
00:14:09,780 --> 00:14:11,080
This is crazy.

230
00:14:11,279 --> 00:14:13,248
Why are you disappointed? Are you IU?

231
00:14:13,249 --> 00:14:14,720
Is he your mister?

232
00:14:14,889 --> 00:14:15,960
Get a grip.

233
00:14:16,259 --> 00:14:17,758
He's a middle-aged man who's the same age as my mom.

234
00:14:17,759 --> 00:14:20,759
I'm here to find my mom's first love, not mine.

235
00:14:20,930 --> 00:14:22,159
What on earth are you doing?

236
00:14:26,129 --> 00:14:28,700
Gosh. Come on, why couldn't he just eat spicy food?

237
00:14:38,509 --> 00:14:40,709
- I'm hungry. - Did you know?

238
00:14:40,710 --> 00:14:42,550
Guys!

239
00:14:43,749 --> 00:14:45,050
Everyone, gather around for a second.

240
00:14:45,190 --> 00:14:47,488
The festival committee just decided on the order of the rehearsal.

241
00:14:47,489 --> 00:14:49,720
- Really? When will we perform? - What about us?

242
00:14:50,460 --> 00:14:52,930
We'll rehearse tomorrow at 3pm in the gym.

243
00:14:52,989 --> 00:14:55,628
- Yes! Nice! - Yes! Okay!

244
00:14:55,629 --> 00:14:58,769
- Stop! - Okay.

245
00:14:59,470 --> 00:15:00,528
Don't forget.

246
00:15:00,529 --> 00:15:02,939
That's the only time we can rehearse.

247
00:15:02,940 --> 00:15:03,998
Don't be late.

248
00:15:03,999 --> 00:15:05,868
Needless to say that you must be there too. Okay?

249
00:15:05,869 --> 00:15:08,108
- Okay! - Okay!

250
00:15:08,109 --> 00:15:09,210
- Okay. - And there's more.

251
00:15:09,979 --> 00:15:11,539
We'll check everything such as the lighting, the sound system,

252
00:15:11,540 --> 00:15:13,079
the flow of your movement, and the order. So be ready.

253
00:15:13,080 --> 00:15:14,408
- Okay. - Okay.

254
00:15:14,409 --> 00:15:16,079
- We can do it. Okay. - There's more.

255
00:15:16,080 --> 00:15:17,778
My father will deliver your stuff and instruments...

256
00:15:17,779 --> 00:15:19,449
with his truck tomorrow.

257
00:15:19,450 --> 00:15:20,488
Make sure you have everything to perform...

258
00:15:20,489 --> 00:15:21,518
like your outfits and so on.

259
00:15:21,519 --> 00:15:23,618
Check that one last time before you leave.

260
00:15:23,619 --> 00:15:25,790
- We got it. - This is the most important one.

261
00:15:26,529 --> 00:15:28,358
You must memorize the revised set list. Okay?

262
00:15:28,359 --> 00:15:30,060
Come on. You and your nagging!

263
00:15:30,330 --> 00:15:32,128
You're giving us an earful. That's enough.

264
00:15:32,129 --> 00:15:33,929
- This is how you show your anger. - Is that so?

265
00:15:33,930 --> 00:15:35,440
Then I'll have the meat alone.

266
00:15:35,899 --> 00:15:37,268
- Meat? - Meat?

267
00:15:37,269 --> 00:15:38,340
Well, you know,

268
00:15:38,739 --> 00:15:41,368
our number one fan wanted to treat us to a barbecue meal.

269
00:15:41,369 --> 00:15:42,609
I'll go by myself.

270
00:15:43,479 --> 00:15:45,579
- Hey! Wait up! - Hey! No!

271
00:15:45,580 --> 00:15:47,850
- Who's our number one fan? - Hey! Who is it?

272
00:15:48,749 --> 00:15:51,820
May Watermelon Sugar have a successful début.

273
00:15:52,989 --> 00:15:54,550
Let's grease our pipes now.

274
00:15:57,019 --> 00:15:59,388
- Sit down. - Here I go to grease my pipes.

275
00:15:59,389 --> 00:16:01,159
- Yes, meat! - Right here.

276
00:16:01,489 --> 00:16:02,829
I like my meat with the sesame oil.

277
00:16:02,830 --> 00:16:04,158
- Try it. - Gosh.

278
00:16:04,159 --> 00:16:05,200
How is it?

279
00:16:06,330 --> 00:16:07,899
- It's so good. - Right?

280
00:16:08,999 --> 00:16:11,069
This is a special present for the band manager...

281
00:16:11,070 --> 00:16:13,540
who must have worked so hard behind the scenes.

282
00:16:13,940 --> 00:16:15,239
This isn't pork. It's beef.

283
00:16:15,479 --> 00:16:18,080
- Gosh. - Thank you!

284
00:16:18,139 --> 00:16:19,148
I agree.

285
00:16:19,149 --> 00:16:20,979
We couldn't have made it this far without him.

286
00:16:21,879 --> 00:16:22,978
I won't take your food.

287
00:16:22,979 --> 00:16:24,320
- Then I will. - Hey.

288
00:16:25,149 --> 00:16:27,050
Aren't you disappointed that you won't be performing on stage?

289
00:16:29,060 --> 00:16:30,060
Not really.

290
00:16:30,560 --> 00:16:32,359
Maybe, it's because I'm the son of a merchant.

291
00:16:32,790 --> 00:16:34,829
Gathering people to launch a project,

292
00:16:34,830 --> 00:16:36,329
promoting the event, and negotiating deals...

293
00:16:36,330 --> 00:16:37,459
are more fun for me.

294
00:16:37,460 --> 00:16:40,529
Gosh. That's the mind of a music producer.

295
00:16:40,970 --> 00:16:42,599
A music producer? What do they do?

296
00:16:42,600 --> 00:16:44,498
They make and promote albums.

297
00:16:44,499 --> 00:16:46,040
And they're also in charge of managing the funds.

298
00:16:46,310 --> 00:16:48,039
There's a job like that?

299
00:16:48,040 --> 00:16:49,138
Of course.

300
00:16:49,139 --> 00:16:52,148
A and R representatives are popular abroad nowadays.

301
00:16:52,149 --> 00:16:53,710
I think that will suit you too.

302
00:16:53,879 --> 00:16:55,680
A and R representatives? What's that now?

303
00:16:55,720 --> 00:16:58,080
They discover promising artists.

304
00:16:58,279 --> 00:17:01,619
And they find and form repertoires suitable for those artists.

305
00:17:02,190 --> 00:17:03,920
John Kalodner is the most famous A and R executive.

306
00:17:04,519 --> 00:17:06,789
- John Kalodner? - I see.

307
00:17:06,790 --> 00:17:08,459
- John what? Coriander? - That's the perfect job for you.

308
00:17:08,830 --> 00:17:09,858
- You think so? - Yes.

309
00:17:09,859 --> 00:17:10,859
You think that job suits me?

310
00:17:12,169 --> 00:17:14,500
What do you think? Do you think I'll be good at that?

311
00:17:14,899 --> 00:17:15,899
You?

312
00:17:17,540 --> 00:17:18,909
You'll be marvellous at it.

313
00:17:19,840 --> 00:17:21,010
Marvellous Ma Joo!

314
00:17:22,109 --> 00:17:23,280
As for the name of your company,

315
00:17:23,740 --> 00:17:26,579
how about MJ? Those are your initials.

316
00:17:26,580 --> 00:17:28,148
- MJ. - MJ.

317
00:17:28,149 --> 00:17:29,479
- MJ. - Ma Joo.

318
00:17:29,480 --> 00:17:31,919
That's nice! It sounds quite fancy.

319
00:17:32,449 --> 00:17:33,649
Do make your own company later.

320
00:17:33,850 --> 00:17:35,490
I'll send you a fancy plant to congratulate you.

321
00:17:36,060 --> 00:17:37,760
Come on. Instead of a plant,

322
00:17:38,060 --> 00:17:40,459
can you help me sign Yoon Dong Jin?

323
00:17:40,490 --> 00:17:41,859
Unbelievable.

324
00:17:42,129 --> 00:17:43,659
Are you already done mapping out your new business?

325
00:17:44,459 --> 00:17:46,499
Seeing how you want to sign Yoon Dong Jin,

326
00:17:46,500 --> 00:17:47,530
you're an ambitious boy.

327
00:17:49,000 --> 00:17:50,000
- Keep eating. - You know...

328
00:17:50,000 --> 00:17:51,000
who Yoon Dong Jin is, right?

329
00:17:51,139 --> 00:17:53,468
Of course, I do. He's the godfather of Korean band music.

330
00:17:53,469 --> 00:17:55,878
Oh Ma Joo is the one who helped Yoon Dong Jin...

331
00:17:55,879 --> 00:17:57,439
become the number one artist in the country.

332
00:17:57,780 --> 00:17:59,909
Oh Ma Joo has been his manager since he was a nobody.

333
00:18:00,449 --> 00:18:01,878
So that was when you met...

334
00:18:01,879 --> 00:18:03,550
Mr. Oh Ma Joo for the first time, right?

335
00:18:03,780 --> 00:18:06,649
That's right. I can't believe it's been 29 years already.

336
00:18:06,889 --> 00:18:09,158
Then are any of the other co-members still working...

337
00:18:09,159 --> 00:18:10,759
in the music industry?

338
00:18:10,760 --> 00:18:13,159
- No one. I'm the only one. - My gosh.

339
00:18:14,629 --> 00:18:16,898
Unfortunately, we had to disband after a short while...

340
00:18:16,899 --> 00:18:18,730
because my bandmate got himself into serious trouble.

341
00:18:19,469 --> 00:18:21,428
Because of that, our gig at the festival was cancelled...

342
00:18:21,429 --> 00:18:23,139
and we disbanded.

343
00:18:23,240 --> 00:18:26,439
All that was left was a relationship with Ma Joo.

344
00:18:26,869 --> 00:18:29,138
He must've caused serious trouble...

345
00:18:29,139 --> 00:18:30,810
if you even had to disband.

346
00:18:33,209 --> 00:18:34,280
It was serious.

347
00:18:34,879 --> 00:18:36,020
Because one of my bandmates...

348
00:18:36,550 --> 00:18:38,850
was hurt badly.

349
00:18:39,149 --> 00:18:40,618
- Cheers. - Cheers.

350
00:18:40,619 --> 00:18:41,689
- MJ. - Hey.

351
00:18:42,859 --> 00:18:43,919
What's the matter?

352
00:18:44,060 --> 00:18:47,330
Do you remember when it happened?

353
00:18:47,629 --> 00:18:50,659
Of course, I remember clearly.

354
00:18:51,000 --> 00:18:54,800
It was May 1995, a day before the festival.

355
00:18:55,600 --> 00:18:57,840
It happened during a rehearsal.

356
00:18:58,399 --> 00:18:59,740
I forgot...

357
00:19:00,139 --> 00:19:02,480
that First Love Memory Manipulators...

358
00:19:03,010 --> 00:19:04,639
originally had Yoon Dong Jin.

359
00:19:05,709 --> 00:19:06,749
And...

360
00:19:06,750 --> 00:19:08,619
It's a pity.

361
00:19:08,879 --> 00:19:12,320
I sent a helper that is perfect for you.

362
00:19:12,619 --> 00:19:16,560
If the helper Master was talking about was Dong Jin...

363
00:19:17,590 --> 00:19:20,029
If his interview...

364
00:19:20,030 --> 00:19:21,560
was the hint for the date of the accident...

365
00:19:22,129 --> 00:19:25,530
If the one who was badly hurt during the rehearsal...

366
00:19:26,399 --> 00:19:27,429
was my dad...

367
00:19:30,040 --> 00:19:32,409
What's the matter? You're scaring me.

368
00:19:32,810 --> 00:19:33,939
Do you have something to say to me?

369
00:19:34,139 --> 00:19:36,810
My dad will get into an accident tomorrow, the rehearsal day.

370
00:19:39,909 --> 00:19:41,979
Hey, where are you going?

371
00:19:41,980 --> 00:19:43,020
You were in the middle of a barbecue party.

372
00:19:57,030 --> 00:19:58,399
Come on. Pick it up!

373
00:19:59,830 --> 00:20:00,869
You can hear me, right?

374
00:20:01,000 --> 00:20:02,639
You're listening, aren't you?

375
00:20:02,840 --> 00:20:05,000
Is the helper you were talking about Yoon Dong Jin?

376
00:20:05,540 --> 00:20:07,609
Is the one who will get hurt during the rehearsal tomorrow...

377
00:20:08,070 --> 00:20:09,480
my dad?

378
00:20:12,179 --> 00:20:13,879
Answer me. Please.

379
00:20:14,949 --> 00:20:16,879
What in the world will happen tomorrow?

380
00:20:17,820 --> 00:20:19,419
Who will get hurt?

381
00:20:19,889 --> 00:20:22,590
Who will cause the accident? Please.

382
00:20:23,790 --> 00:20:25,289
I'm full.

383
00:20:25,290 --> 00:20:27,429
It feels like I'm pregnant with a whole pig.

384
00:20:27,590 --> 00:20:30,159
Call me when you're giving birth. I'll hold your hand.

385
00:20:31,060 --> 00:20:33,628
After twists and turns,

386
00:20:33,629 --> 00:20:35,638
we're finally rehearsing.

387
00:20:35,639 --> 00:20:38,368
Why is it making me so nervous?

388
00:20:38,369 --> 00:20:39,868
If you're scared, just die.

389
00:20:39,869 --> 00:20:40,939
"Scared?"

390
00:20:41,169 --> 00:20:43,580
I have a burning passion.

391
00:20:43,780 --> 00:20:45,579
Do you want to practice more with the energy we got from the meat?

392
00:20:45,580 --> 00:20:47,209
Shall we go straight to the practice room?

393
00:20:48,179 --> 00:20:49,449
Well, no.

394
00:20:50,449 --> 00:20:52,719
I, the genius who is amazing when he needs to be, will get going.

395
00:20:54,320 --> 00:20:55,959
I'll get going as well.

396
00:20:56,790 --> 00:20:57,859
Hey.

397
00:20:59,129 --> 00:21:01,760
You're more like a party pooper than a genius, aren't you?

398
00:21:01,859 --> 00:21:02,899
I'm sorry.

399
00:21:03,030 --> 00:21:05,569
I should take care of my skin for a couple of days.

400
00:21:05,570 --> 00:21:07,770
So I need to sleep when my skin is regenerated.

401
00:21:07,969 --> 00:21:09,269
Are you participating in Miss Korea?

402
00:21:09,270 --> 00:21:10,938
I need to look great under the light...

403
00:21:10,939 --> 00:21:12,240
to get chosen by Se Gyeong.

404
00:21:23,719 --> 00:21:26,990
Do Jin will be discharged temporarily soon.

405
00:21:28,020 --> 00:21:29,459
You'd better watch your six at night.

406
00:21:30,119 --> 00:21:31,659
Or you might get stabbed from behind.

407
00:22:03,359 --> 00:22:05,419
Gosh.

408
00:22:08,090 --> 00:22:09,159
Who are you?

409
00:22:09,530 --> 00:22:10,629
I'm sorry.

410
00:22:10,830 --> 00:22:13,128
I wanted to thank you for last time.

411
00:22:13,129 --> 00:22:15,300
But I didn't have the courage.

412
00:22:20,040 --> 00:22:22,539
Are you a fish or what?

413
00:22:22,540 --> 00:22:24,010
Why do you bite the bait so easily?

414
00:22:26,780 --> 00:22:28,510
Thank you so much for last time.

415
00:22:29,320 --> 00:22:31,250
I will make sure to go and cheer for you at the festival.

416
00:22:32,020 --> 00:22:33,050
Good luck.

417
00:22:33,149 --> 00:22:35,959
Good luck. Okay. Hurry up and go.

418
00:22:36,290 --> 00:22:37,888
Okay. Bye.

419
00:22:37,889 --> 00:22:39,129
- Okay. - Go.

420
00:22:54,909 --> 00:22:57,810
Don't worry, Hyun Yul. It's not the time yet.

421
00:22:58,639 --> 00:23:01,310
Because it's more fun to trample on a garden...

422
00:23:01,649 --> 00:23:02,679
when the flowers are in full bloom.

423
00:23:09,990 --> 00:23:11,060
You got me surprised.

424
00:23:11,659 --> 00:23:12,689
What is it?

425
00:23:12,959 --> 00:23:15,329
Did you get touched by the pork and meet the pig farmer?

426
00:23:15,330 --> 00:23:16,330
Yi Chan.

427
00:23:17,060 --> 00:23:18,199
I have a favour.

428
00:23:19,030 --> 00:23:20,369
And I hope you grant me that.

429
00:23:20,469 --> 00:23:22,168
Stop with the serious voice.

430
00:23:22,169 --> 00:23:24,369
What is it? Do you want to eat my grandma's food?

431
00:23:25,439 --> 00:23:27,139
Let's not rehearse tomorrow.

432
00:23:32,480 --> 00:23:34,779
There's a dog who can understand you over there.

433
00:23:34,780 --> 00:23:35,780
You can talk to it.

434
00:23:38,949 --> 00:23:40,649
We've been practicing a lot.

435
00:23:41,250 --> 00:23:42,789
Even if we don't rehearse tomorrow,

436
00:23:42,790 --> 00:23:44,759
we'll have no problem at the festival.

437
00:23:44,760 --> 00:23:45,790
So...

438
00:23:46,129 --> 00:23:48,259
Why do you do this every time?

439
00:23:48,260 --> 00:23:50,359
I'm not saying that we shouldn't perform at all.

440
00:23:50,929 --> 00:23:52,468
I'm just telling you to skip the rehearsal tomorrow.

441
00:23:52,469 --> 00:23:53,669
So...

442
00:23:53,969 --> 00:23:55,128
why do you not want to do...

443
00:23:55,129 --> 00:23:57,199
the only rehearsal we have before the concert?

444
00:23:57,639 --> 00:23:59,540
You must have a reason.

445
00:24:02,639 --> 00:24:04,709
It's something that I can't explain in words.

446
00:24:05,810 --> 00:24:07,350
So please trust me...

447
00:24:08,080 --> 00:24:09,849
and do me a favour.

448
00:24:09,850 --> 00:24:10,850
Why?

449
00:24:10,949 --> 00:24:13,389
Are you an alien on a mission or something?

450
00:24:13,550 --> 00:24:15,618
Should our band fail for you to conquer the universe?

451
00:24:15,619 --> 00:24:18,060
- Yi Chan. - What's next after the rehearsal?

452
00:24:18,590 --> 00:24:19,830
Are you going to ask me not to perform at the festival?

453
00:24:20,730 --> 00:24:22,260
Are you going to ask me to die after that?

454
00:24:22,830 --> 00:24:25,358
And I should trust you and do you a favour every time?

455
00:24:25,359 --> 00:24:26,468
Yi Chan.

456
00:24:26,469 --> 00:24:27,999
Have some professionalism.

457
00:24:28,000 --> 00:24:29,300
Just, please.

458
00:24:29,770 --> 00:24:31,799
It's a high school band you made to pick up a girl.

459
00:24:31,800 --> 00:24:33,539
What professionalism should I have?

460
00:24:33,540 --> 00:24:34,540
Hey!

461
00:24:39,679 --> 00:24:40,679
I got it.

462
00:24:41,810 --> 00:24:44,649
Let's do it.

463
00:24:45,250 --> 00:24:46,250
But...

464
00:24:48,250 --> 00:24:50,389
you should not come.

465
00:24:51,619 --> 00:24:55,260
We'll rehearse by ourselves tomorrow.

466
00:24:57,030 --> 00:24:58,129
Let's stop it.

467
00:24:59,330 --> 00:25:00,929
I can't understand a single word you say.

468
00:25:01,199 --> 00:25:03,040
Yi Chan, please.

469
00:25:03,500 --> 00:25:04,599
You looked like you had an ulterior motive...

470
00:25:04,600 --> 00:25:05,669
when you joined the band from the beginning.

471
00:25:06,939 --> 00:25:08,270
You acted like you were all pure,

472
00:25:08,540 --> 00:25:10,939
innocent, and truthful.

473
00:25:11,040 --> 00:25:12,549
But it felt like there were some impurities...

474
00:25:12,550 --> 00:25:14,179
at the bottom of your heart.

475
00:25:14,980 --> 00:25:16,350
I was curious, but I didn't ask.

476
00:25:16,879 --> 00:25:18,479
I was uneasy, but I left it alone.

477
00:25:18,480 --> 00:25:20,188
Because I didn't want the other guys to be affected...

478
00:25:20,189 --> 00:25:21,849
by stirring it for no reason.

479
00:25:21,850 --> 00:25:24,889
So I just left it so that it could stay clear.

480
00:25:25,290 --> 00:25:27,929
But until the end,

481
00:25:28,459 --> 00:25:30,699
until the very end,

482
00:25:32,260 --> 00:25:33,669
do you have to ruin it like this?

483
00:25:34,899 --> 00:25:37,199
Yi Chan, please.

484
00:25:38,040 --> 00:25:39,109
Okay. Don't do it.

485
00:25:39,869 --> 00:25:40,969
You don't have to do it.

486
00:25:42,070 --> 00:25:44,409
But I'll do it. No matter what.

487
00:25:44,540 --> 00:25:46,149
I'll do it no matter what happens.

488
00:25:50,320 --> 00:25:52,519
Yi Chan.

489
00:25:52,520 --> 00:25:54,219
Open the door.

490
00:26:10,439 --> 00:26:12,510
What do I do? How do I stop it?

491
00:26:13,010 --> 00:26:14,569
How do I stop him?

492
00:26:14,570 --> 00:26:16,639
Should I lock him up? Should I tie him up?

493
00:26:16,980 --> 00:26:19,209
Should I knock him out? Should I kidnap him?

494
00:26:19,780 --> 00:26:20,850
Or...

495
00:26:26,389 --> 00:26:29,859
If he's the same age as my mom, he must be in his mid-40s.

496
00:26:30,560 --> 00:26:33,629
I'm sure he looks much worse now because of old age.

497
00:26:33,830 --> 00:26:36,599
He must have a big belly and be losing hair.

498
00:26:36,600 --> 00:26:39,330
He might be wearing toe socks because he has an athlete's foot.

499
00:26:40,330 --> 00:26:42,799
His pores would be as big as a schoolyard.

500
00:26:42,800 --> 00:26:45,070
And his skin would be oily with all the pores.

501
00:26:47,369 --> 00:26:48,840
This is a reality check.

502
00:26:50,010 --> 00:26:51,780
I don't like him anymore.

503
00:27:06,990 --> 00:27:08,159
Who is it?

504
00:27:08,330 --> 00:27:09,500
It's me. Eun Gyeol.

505
00:27:10,230 --> 00:27:13,429
Can we talk for a moment if you don't mind?

506
00:27:22,840 --> 00:27:24,240
My gosh. What should I do?

507
00:27:43,000 --> 00:27:45,359
I was asleep. What's up?

508
00:27:45,899 --> 00:27:47,070
I'm sorry to bother you so late.

509
00:27:47,570 --> 00:27:49,029
I have a favour to ask.

510
00:27:49,030 --> 00:27:50,300
Can you please do me a favour?

511
00:27:50,800 --> 00:27:53,609
Oh, but I see that you came empty-handed.

512
00:27:54,139 --> 00:27:55,609
If you came to ask a favour,

513
00:27:55,740 --> 00:27:57,679
I suggest you come back with gifts in both hands.

514
00:27:58,679 --> 00:27:59,780
Help me, please.

515
00:28:04,179 --> 00:28:05,419
It's something only you can do.

516
00:28:10,060 --> 00:28:11,159
Please help me.

517
00:28:14,959 --> 00:28:16,159
Newspaper delivery!

518
00:28:31,379 --> 00:28:34,749
- Encore! - Encore!

519
00:28:34,750 --> 00:28:37,378
- Encore! - Encore!

520
00:28:37,379 --> 00:28:40,019
- Encore! - Encore!

521
00:28:40,020 --> 00:28:42,589
- Encore! - Encore!

522
00:28:42,590 --> 00:28:45,118
- Encore! - Encore!

523
00:28:45,119 --> 00:28:48,330
- Encore! - Encore!

524
00:28:50,760 --> 00:28:51,760
What's going on?

525
00:28:53,869 --> 00:28:54,899
Se Gyeong!

526
00:28:55,969 --> 00:28:56,969
Se Gyeong.

527
00:28:58,300 --> 00:28:59,409
Se Gyeong, you made it.

528
00:29:00,540 --> 00:29:01,669
What's he doing?

529
00:29:11,149 --> 00:29:12,749
- Choose one! - Choose one!

530
00:29:12,750 --> 00:29:15,819
- Choose one! - Choose one!

531
00:29:15,820 --> 00:29:17,359
- Choose one! - Choose one!

532
00:29:17,689 --> 00:29:19,330
- Choose one! - I'm here to keep my promise.

533
00:29:20,359 --> 00:29:22,929
Se Gyeong. I'll respect your decision, no matter whom you pick.

534
00:29:23,929 --> 00:29:26,570
Se Gyeong. It's me, right? You'll pick me, right?

535
00:29:29,399 --> 00:29:30,500
My choice is...

536
00:29:34,469 --> 00:29:35,469
Yi Chan.

537
00:29:37,709 --> 00:29:39,040
Yes. Go ahead, Se Gyeong.

538
00:29:39,909 --> 00:29:40,949
Answer your phone.

539
00:29:42,209 --> 00:29:43,250
What?

540
00:29:45,649 --> 00:29:46,820
Answer your phone.

541
00:29:47,250 --> 00:29:49,050
Yi Chan, answer the phone!

542
00:29:51,560 --> 00:29:54,129
- Gosh. - Yi Chan! Answer it!

543
00:29:55,530 --> 00:29:57,629
Hey, Yi Chan. Hurry up!

544
00:29:59,530 --> 00:30:01,530
Yi Chan! Answer it, will you?

545
00:30:06,510 --> 00:30:07,570
Hello?

546
00:30:07,709 --> 00:30:09,708
Oh, I'm sorry. I woke you up, didn't I?

547
00:30:09,709 --> 00:30:10,810
It's me, Se Gyeong.

548
00:30:11,709 --> 00:30:12,709
My gosh.

549
00:30:13,250 --> 00:30:16,320
Se Gyeong, what's up? Why are you calling so early?

550
00:30:16,580 --> 00:30:17,980
Well, the thing is...

551
00:30:18,919 --> 00:30:20,790
There's a bit of a situation.

552
00:30:20,889 --> 00:30:22,090
Why? What is it?

553
00:30:22,419 --> 00:30:24,259
What happened? Are you feeling sick?

554
00:30:24,260 --> 00:30:26,490
- Are you hurt? - No, it's not that.

555
00:30:26,730 --> 00:30:30,059
The photo cards we were going to give out with the pamphlets.

556
00:30:30,060 --> 00:30:32,199
Yes, what about them?

557
00:30:33,629 --> 00:30:35,469
The other guys' photo cards turned out great,

558
00:30:35,969 --> 00:30:39,469
but your photo is... How should I put this?

559
00:30:42,270 --> 00:30:43,379
I'll just be honest.

560
00:30:44,139 --> 00:30:46,649
It doesn't even show one percent of your charms. It makes me so upset.

561
00:30:48,780 --> 00:30:51,580
Oh, I see. That's okay, Se Gyeong.

562
00:30:51,719 --> 00:30:53,119
I look much hotter in person anyway.

563
00:30:53,689 --> 00:30:56,619
Well, that's true. But I was going to keep one if it turned out nicely.

564
00:30:56,719 --> 00:30:59,159
My gosh. You wanted one for yourself?

565
00:31:00,129 --> 00:31:01,158
You wanted to keep my photo?

566
00:31:01,159 --> 00:31:03,129
Yes, I was even planning on getting it laminated.

567
00:31:03,629 --> 00:31:06,300
That being said, I was hoping to do a separate photoshoot with you.

568
00:31:06,570 --> 00:31:07,968
That'd be too much to ask, right?

569
00:31:07,969 --> 00:31:09,339
No, not at all!

570
00:31:09,340 --> 00:31:11,840
Of course, I can do it. Let's do it!

571
00:31:11,969 --> 00:31:12,969
Really?

572
00:31:12,970 --> 00:31:15,540
I'm relieved. I was worried you'd say no.

573
00:31:16,010 --> 00:31:17,138
The thing is,

574
00:31:17,139 --> 00:31:19,549
today is the only day I can do it. Are you okay with skipping school?

575
00:31:19,550 --> 00:31:20,709
Yes, sure thing.

576
00:31:21,149 --> 00:31:23,049
I can skip a day of school...

577
00:31:23,050 --> 00:31:25,080
because school will always be there.

578
00:31:28,419 --> 00:31:29,990
What? Oh, hold on.

579
00:31:31,419 --> 00:31:33,059
That's right. Today...

580
00:31:33,060 --> 00:31:35,189
I know. Your rehearsal is at 3pm, right?

581
00:31:35,359 --> 00:31:36,859
We'll be back before then.

582
00:31:37,100 --> 00:31:38,399
Really?

583
00:31:42,699 --> 00:31:45,240
Then where shall I meet you? Where are we meeting?

584
00:32:12,060 --> 00:32:14,399
Boleum Island. It's an island not too far from Incheon.

585
00:32:25,209 --> 00:32:26,250
Here.

586
00:32:26,909 --> 00:32:28,080
Let me carry this for you.

587
00:32:30,080 --> 00:32:31,619
You should've asked me for help.

588
00:32:32,219 --> 00:32:33,919
I got this too.

589
00:32:34,320 --> 00:32:35,388
My gosh. Thank you.

590
00:32:35,389 --> 00:32:36,490
Where are you headed anyway?

591
00:32:47,330 --> 00:32:49,840
I'm from Seoul. Yes, I'm visiting from Seoul.

592
00:32:50,240 --> 00:32:51,369
Oh, thank you.

593
00:32:51,939 --> 00:32:54,070
I discovered a fantastic spot on the island that can showcase...

594
00:32:54,340 --> 00:32:56,178
your masculine charm in addition to...

595
00:32:56,179 --> 00:32:57,679
your youthful, mischievous vibes.

596
00:32:59,379 --> 00:33:01,979
I'll get there first to set up the camera and wait for you.

597
00:33:01,980 --> 00:33:03,050
Don't be late.

598
00:33:03,379 --> 00:33:04,780
Se Gyeong!

599
00:33:05,050 --> 00:33:06,820
I'm here!

600
00:33:07,149 --> 00:33:10,618
Wait just a bit longer!

601
00:33:10,619 --> 00:33:14,589
Wait just a bit longer!

602
00:33:14,590 --> 00:33:15,889
Se Gyeong!

603
00:33:16,260 --> 00:33:18,030
I'm here!

604
00:33:18,300 --> 00:33:22,229
Wait just a bit longer!

605
00:33:22,230 --> 00:33:23,669
Se Gyeong!

606
00:33:25,770 --> 00:33:27,840
Gosh, this is why they say you should never sin.

607
00:33:35,080 --> 00:33:37,219
Why should I dupe Yi Chan like that?

608
00:33:38,750 --> 00:33:40,689
Someone's life depends on this. It's very important.

609
00:33:41,619 --> 00:33:44,419
You're being cryptic. I'm not convinced. Give me another reason.

610
00:33:47,959 --> 00:33:49,559
I have a secret that I can't share with you.

611
00:33:49,560 --> 00:33:51,760
You already told me that when we went to the amusement park.

612
00:33:52,030 --> 00:33:53,469
It won't work. I need to hear another reason.

613
00:33:53,629 --> 00:33:56,799
Come on. Can you please just help me? Please.

614
00:33:56,800 --> 00:33:58,600
Tell me another reason.

615
00:34:16,489 --> 00:34:18,190
Okay, I'll help you.

616
00:34:19,259 --> 00:34:21,659
Silence can also impart a message.

617
00:34:21,860 --> 00:34:24,129
You're desperate. You have good intentions and don't mean any harm.

618
00:34:24,130 --> 00:34:25,529
I can feel all of it.

619
00:34:25,630 --> 00:34:27,730
Really? Are you really going to help me?

620
00:34:28,929 --> 00:34:31,339
You said it was important and that someone's life depended on it.

621
00:34:32,139 --> 00:34:33,869
It doesn't sound like a joke.

622
00:34:34,440 --> 00:34:35,609
You seem desperate.

623
00:34:35,610 --> 00:34:37,909
I can't ignore that just because it doesn't look like a big deal to me.

624
00:34:38,880 --> 00:34:40,508
"I know how it feels..."

625
00:34:40,509 --> 00:34:42,679
"when you have your reasons but can't say them."

626
00:34:42,920 --> 00:34:45,420
That's what you said at the jokbal place.

627
00:34:45,980 --> 00:34:47,088
My reason is the same.

628
00:34:47,089 --> 00:34:48,948
Thanks. Seriously, thanks a lot.

629
00:34:48,949 --> 00:34:51,089
- I promise I'll repay you... - But...

630
00:34:53,230 --> 00:34:54,730
what will you do for me?

631
00:34:55,830 --> 00:34:58,060
- What? - Give and take.

632
00:34:58,230 --> 00:34:59,460
It's the most basic rule of deal-making.

633
00:35:00,799 --> 00:35:01,869
Sure.

634
00:35:02,469 --> 00:35:04,969
Tell me what you want. I'll make it happen if it's something I can do.

635
00:35:08,310 --> 00:35:09,810
I have two things, and they're both pretty big.

636
00:35:11,580 --> 00:35:12,839
Can you handle them?

637
00:35:14,250 --> 00:35:15,279
There are two things?

638
00:35:16,520 --> 00:35:19,420
Yes, sure thing. I'll do my best.

639
00:35:21,790 --> 00:35:22,818
First.

640
00:35:22,819 --> 00:35:25,420
You know, the secret you can't share with anyone.

641
00:35:25,790 --> 00:35:29,159
Promise me that you'll tell me all about it later on.

642
00:35:29,630 --> 00:35:30,630
But that's...

643
00:35:34,000 --> 00:35:36,600
Okay, I promise.

644
00:35:38,639 --> 00:35:39,639
What's the second one?

645
00:35:41,440 --> 00:35:43,239
This one is really huge.

646
00:35:43,580 --> 00:35:45,080
- Shall I brace myself? - Yes.

647
00:35:46,080 --> 00:35:47,350
It's a really big one.

648
00:35:51,949 --> 00:35:54,190
Tomorrow, we'll go to the movies and wrap up the day together. Deal?

649
00:35:56,319 --> 00:35:57,389
Deal.

650
00:35:57,719 --> 00:36:00,060
With cola and popcorn. Deal?

651
00:36:01,529 --> 00:36:03,000
- Yes, we have a deal. - Great.

652
00:36:09,670 --> 00:36:10,799
Excellent.

653
00:36:11,069 --> 00:36:14,009
See? It sounds much better after a little practice.

654
00:36:14,810 --> 00:36:17,738
Skip a day of practice, and your hard work can go down the drain.

655
00:36:17,739 --> 00:36:18,980
- Yes. - Yes.

656
00:36:19,239 --> 00:36:20,810
That said, Se Gyeong.

657
00:36:21,049 --> 00:36:22,750
Keep your promise and play...

658
00:36:24,380 --> 00:36:25,649
Where did Se Gyeong go?

659
00:36:25,650 --> 00:36:27,790
She was here and she wasn't.

660
00:36:38,500 --> 00:36:40,170
(Feeling the heart flutter)

661
00:37:04,290 --> 00:37:05,489
Are you skipping your class too?

662
00:37:07,960 --> 00:37:10,000
Why are you here alone? Where's everyone else?

663
00:37:11,799 --> 00:37:12,960
(English Listening Class, Everyone, come to the language lab.)

664
00:37:13,369 --> 00:37:14,469
I see.

665
00:37:19,810 --> 00:37:21,940
What is it? Do you have something to say to me?

666
00:37:28,409 --> 00:37:30,619
Whom will you choose at the festival?

667
00:37:36,589 --> 00:37:38,489
Why do you ask? Did you bet money too?

668
00:37:41,060 --> 00:37:43,330
Really? Which one?

669
00:37:43,900 --> 00:37:44,900
It's a secret.

670
00:37:45,500 --> 00:37:47,429
Oh, I see that you're serious about this.

671
00:37:47,630 --> 00:37:49,130
You must've bet quite a bit of money.

672
00:37:56,810 --> 00:37:59,750
Which one did I like more before I left to go study abroad?

673
00:38:02,049 --> 00:38:03,679
Well, it's just that...

674
00:38:04,020 --> 00:38:06,549
I was curious what other people thought.

675
00:38:08,250 --> 00:38:09,420
Oh, sorry.

676
00:38:11,889 --> 00:38:14,730
I was curious what others thought.

677
00:38:15,190 --> 00:38:16,600
What did you think?

678
00:38:17,000 --> 00:38:20,299
Who was more my type before I left?

679
00:38:20,799 --> 00:38:23,170
Ha Yi Chan? Ha Eun Gyeol?

680
00:38:38,020 --> 00:38:39,079
(Ha Eun Gyeol)

681
00:38:39,080 --> 00:38:40,150
Ha Eun Gyeol.

682
00:38:41,449 --> 00:38:42,520
Ha Eun Gyeol.

683
00:38:45,119 --> 00:38:46,529
I see.

684
00:38:47,659 --> 00:38:48,790
All right.

685
00:38:50,000 --> 00:38:51,029
Okay.

686
00:38:58,469 --> 00:38:59,569
Oh, my.

687
00:39:07,080 --> 00:39:09,750
What? Are you here to retake your photos too?

688
00:39:11,350 --> 00:39:13,389
Darn. Where's Se Gyeong?

689
00:39:21,860 --> 00:39:23,158
Se Gyeong isn't coming.

690
00:39:23,159 --> 00:39:24,529
How do you know that?

691
00:39:26,330 --> 00:39:28,000
- Don't tell me... - That's right.

692
00:39:28,500 --> 00:39:30,139
I asked Se Gyeong...

693
00:39:30,639 --> 00:39:32,069
to call you here.

694
00:39:32,400 --> 00:39:34,969
So you manipulated me through Se Gyeong?

695
00:39:35,469 --> 00:39:38,380
Why are you taking it this far?

696
00:39:38,540 --> 00:39:40,850
I must make sure the rehearsal won't take place, no matter what.

697
00:39:41,310 --> 00:39:42,310
What?

698
00:39:42,311 --> 00:39:44,480
I pleaded with you, but you wouldn't listen.

699
00:39:45,619 --> 00:39:47,989
I can't give you any rational reasons or convince you.

700
00:39:48,389 --> 00:39:50,560
You're crazy. I'm off.

701
00:39:51,489 --> 00:39:53,860
You'll have to wait until 6pm if you want to leave this island.

702
00:39:56,159 --> 00:39:57,360
That's when the next ferry will arrive.

703
00:39:58,360 --> 00:40:00,000
Why do you think I called you to this island?

704
00:40:03,400 --> 00:40:04,440
Darn it.

705
00:40:04,839 --> 00:40:06,369
Do you think I'll give up?

706
00:40:07,040 --> 00:40:08,310
I'll leave before that, no matter what.

707
00:40:08,409 --> 00:40:10,079
I'll either borrow a fishing boat...

708
00:40:10,080 --> 00:40:11,779
or swim across...

709
00:40:14,750 --> 00:40:16,009
Hey, what are you doing?

710
00:40:17,049 --> 00:40:18,080
Don't go.

711
00:40:19,580 --> 00:40:21,949
Just give up. Please.

712
00:40:22,520 --> 00:40:24,860
A real man must not kneel down so easily.

713
00:40:25,219 --> 00:40:27,659
Get up. Hey, get up at once!

714
00:40:27,960 --> 00:40:29,529
There's an unfortunate incident I want to prevent.

715
00:40:30,960 --> 00:40:32,600
I didn't know how I could prevent it.

716
00:40:34,469 --> 00:40:36,199
But now, I think I see a way.

717
00:40:36,670 --> 00:40:37,770
So I must seize the opportunity...

718
00:40:38,299 --> 00:40:40,469
and do whatever I can to prevent it.

719
00:40:40,869 --> 00:40:42,210
Do you have two heads?

720
00:40:43,210 --> 00:40:46,009
Why does everything have to be so complicated with you?

721
00:40:46,409 --> 00:40:49,409
If you can't convince me, just give up, you idiot!

722
00:40:56,520 --> 00:40:57,819
I came from the future.

723
00:41:00,790 --> 00:41:01,929
Can you believe me?

724
00:41:03,159 --> 00:41:04,929
I'm your son from the future.

725
00:41:05,900 --> 00:41:07,069
You're my dad.

726
00:41:08,069 --> 00:41:10,138
- Do you believe me? - What is this, a novel?

727
00:41:10,139 --> 00:41:11,770
I know your future,

728
00:41:12,369 --> 00:41:14,509
and I found out how to change your life.

729
00:41:15,239 --> 00:41:16,270
Can you believe me?

730
00:41:19,880 --> 00:41:21,850
You'll get into an accident at the rehearsal today.

731
00:41:22,509 --> 00:41:24,350
That accident will change your life,

732
00:41:24,949 --> 00:41:27,319
and I must prevent the accident at all costs.

733
00:41:27,389 --> 00:41:29,618
Hey, this isn't funny. Stop, okay?

734
00:41:29,619 --> 00:41:30,989
If I prevent the accident,

735
00:41:31,619 --> 00:41:33,428
my life will change too, in addition to yours.

736
00:41:33,429 --> 00:41:35,629
I told you to stop. This is not even funny.

737
00:41:35,630 --> 00:41:36,730
I...

738
00:41:41,000 --> 00:41:42,170
I was always lonely.

739
00:41:44,170 --> 00:41:46,500
I felt lonely and isolated as if I were stuck on an island by myself...

740
00:41:47,610 --> 00:41:50,779
and couldn't join the world where my family was living.

741
00:41:53,210 --> 00:41:54,250
But you see,

742
00:41:55,610 --> 00:41:57,819
I now have a chance to live in the same world as you do.

743
00:41:59,549 --> 00:42:00,589
I want to seize this opportunity.

744
00:42:01,350 --> 00:42:03,719
What on earth are you saying?

745
00:42:05,489 --> 00:42:07,730
I want to keep playing music with you like we're doing now...

746
00:42:08,929 --> 00:42:11,060
and see you listen to my music.

747
00:42:14,000 --> 00:42:16,069
The guilt from knowing I'm safe when you're not...

748
00:42:18,100 --> 00:42:20,138
and feeling that I shouldn't be happy when you're not.

749
00:42:20,139 --> 00:42:21,369
I wanted to let go of such guilt.

750
00:42:27,580 --> 00:42:31,049
I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of novels.

751
00:42:32,949 --> 00:42:34,520
I have no time to waste, so I'm off.

752
00:42:36,150 --> 00:42:37,219
Please don't go!

753
00:42:37,389 --> 00:42:39,190
You can take the ferry at 6pm and take your time.

754
00:42:39,690 --> 00:42:41,329
If you go now, I'm going to jump!

755
00:42:41,330 --> 00:42:43,129
Sure, suit yourself. I won't stop you.

756
00:42:43,130 --> 00:42:45,960
I'm dead serious. If I can't stop you, I'll jump off this cliff.

757
00:42:53,069 --> 00:42:54,310
Whatever, I don't care.

758
00:43:05,580 --> 00:43:07,290
Dad, you can't hear.

759
00:43:07,920 --> 00:43:09,690
How did you know that I fell into the water?

760
00:43:13,989 --> 00:43:15,429
I can't hear,

761
00:43:15,730 --> 00:43:17,400
but I can always see you.

762
00:43:18,799 --> 00:43:19,830
How?

763
00:43:45,389 --> 00:43:48,889
The Little Mermaid gave her voice to the witch...

764
00:43:49,960 --> 00:43:51,659
in exchange for human legs.

765
00:43:53,199 --> 00:43:55,369
As for me, I lost my voice,

766
00:43:55,600 --> 00:43:58,739
but I prayed and prayed for...

767
00:44:00,739 --> 00:44:03,940
One, two, three.

768
00:44:04,179 --> 00:44:05,540
I got the third eye.

769
00:44:07,150 --> 00:44:10,249
Thanks to my third eye, I can see and protect you guys...

770
00:44:10,250 --> 00:44:11,420
no matter where you are.

771
00:44:14,219 --> 00:44:15,920
See this scar here?

772
00:44:16,790 --> 00:44:18,920
It's the proof.

773
00:44:37,239 --> 00:44:38,908
Can you lower it a little more?

774
00:44:38,909 --> 00:44:39,939
(Sparkling Festival)

775
00:44:39,940 --> 00:44:40,979
Yes, that looks good.

776
00:44:40,980 --> 00:44:43,249
Hey, hurry up and come down!

777
00:44:43,250 --> 00:44:44,678
- That jerk. - Calm down.

778
00:44:44,679 --> 00:44:46,278
Wait just a little longer.

779
00:44:46,279 --> 00:44:47,349
They'll be here shortly.

780
00:44:47,350 --> 00:44:50,019
Do you know how much time we've wasted because of you guys?

781
00:44:50,020 --> 00:44:51,689
Come down at once unless you can start now.

782
00:44:51,690 --> 00:44:54,789
- Hey, calm down. - How? Our vocalist isn't here!

783
00:44:54,790 --> 00:44:56,999
Hey, how about we go last?

784
00:44:57,000 --> 00:44:58,528
No. I won't change the order. Not a chance.

785
00:44:58,529 --> 00:45:00,059
Drag them out. The guitar and everything else too!

786
00:45:00,060 --> 00:45:01,130
Hey, Ma Joo is here!

787
00:45:02,469 --> 00:45:03,670
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

788
00:45:05,540 --> 00:45:08,670
Hey! What's going on with Yi Chan and Eun Gyeol?

789
00:45:09,409 --> 00:45:10,709
I spoke to them just now.

790
00:45:10,710 --> 00:45:12,509
Are they coming or not? That's what I need to know!

791
00:45:34,830 --> 00:45:37,139
You'll catch a cold because of the ocean breeze.

792
00:45:41,610 --> 00:45:42,670
Here.

793
00:45:43,440 --> 00:45:45,779
Drink up. I got you a warm one.

794
00:45:46,810 --> 00:45:48,048
You really came back.

795
00:45:48,049 --> 00:45:49,880
I thought you'd swim and escape.

796
00:45:50,080 --> 00:45:51,779
I told you that I'd go to the store and come back.

797
00:45:52,580 --> 00:45:54,489
Weren't you going there to look for a fishing boat?

798
00:45:56,219 --> 00:45:57,489
I called Ma Joo...

799
00:45:58,219 --> 00:45:59,460
and told him we couldn't make it.

800
00:46:05,699 --> 00:46:08,069
Happy now? Are you satisfied?

801
00:46:21,909 --> 00:46:22,980
Hey, what's wrong?

802
00:46:23,650 --> 00:46:25,049
Are you feeling sick?

803
00:46:28,949 --> 00:46:29,949
Hey...

804
00:46:33,060 --> 00:46:35,690
Hey, why are you being like this? Get off me, will you?

805
00:47:19,469 --> 00:47:20,710
I came from the future.

806
00:47:22,739 --> 00:47:23,839
Can you believe me?

807
00:47:24,610 --> 00:47:25,610
What a nutcase.

808
00:47:38,219 --> 00:47:40,060
I'm your son from the future.

809
00:47:40,960 --> 00:47:42,029
You're my dad.

810
00:47:43,159 --> 00:47:44,230
Do you believe me?

811
00:47:45,360 --> 00:47:46,429
He's a real nut job.

812
00:47:46,900 --> 00:47:48,469
Hey, I can hear you.

813
00:47:48,670 --> 00:47:50,439
Are you going to keep following me?

814
00:47:50,440 --> 00:47:51,469
Shouldn't you go home?

815
00:47:51,900 --> 00:47:53,339
I'm going to sleep at your place today.

816
00:47:53,569 --> 00:47:54,839
Enough is enough.

817
00:47:55,009 --> 00:47:57,409
I granted your wish and cancelled the rehearsal, so leave me alone.

818
00:47:58,880 --> 00:48:00,709
To make up for cancelling the rehearsal,

819
00:48:00,710 --> 00:48:02,880
I'll give you a special lesson.

820
00:48:03,279 --> 00:48:05,048
I'll teach you my special guitar technique...

821
00:48:05,049 --> 00:48:07,718
and how to look cool on stage. All of it.

822
00:48:07,719 --> 00:48:10,758
Oh, my. But if Se Gyeong chooses me,

823
00:48:10,759 --> 00:48:12,819
you'll cry again just like you did earlier.

824
00:48:14,889 --> 00:48:18,428
Like this? When did I cry like that?

825
00:48:18,429 --> 00:48:19,658
When did I do that?

826
00:48:19,659 --> 00:48:22,599
And there's a world of difference between a guy who was born cool...

827
00:48:22,600 --> 00:48:24,939
and a guy who learned to look cool. You're no match for me.

828
00:48:24,940 --> 00:48:26,399
- Do you know that? - The latter beats the former.

829
00:48:26,400 --> 00:48:28,409
- Darn you... - What? You little...

830
00:48:31,779 --> 00:48:34,009
Tomorrow, we'll go to the movies and wrap up the day together. Deal?

831
00:48:37,750 --> 00:48:39,779
Hey, I have somewhere to be. I'll be back soon.

832
00:48:40,350 --> 00:48:41,888
Okay, go. You don't need to come back.

833
00:48:41,889 --> 00:48:44,060
Hey, don't get sidetracked. Go straight home.

834
00:48:44,889 --> 00:48:46,959
And don't leave your room, okay?

835
00:48:46,960 --> 00:48:49,129
You have to stay up and wait for me! Okay?

836
00:48:49,130 --> 00:48:50,258
I was wrong.

837
00:48:50,259 --> 00:48:51,960
He's a psycho, not a nutcase.

838
00:48:56,500 --> 00:48:57,540
I'm home...

839
00:49:01,339 --> 00:49:02,409
Why did you come back alone?

840
00:49:04,310 --> 00:49:05,810
Did you bury Eun Gyeol somewhere on the island?

841
00:49:06,040 --> 00:49:07,040
What?

842
00:49:07,150 --> 00:49:09,110
Hey, don't say such a scary thing.

843
00:49:09,350 --> 00:49:10,920
Didn't you guys go there to have a showdown?

844
00:49:12,650 --> 00:49:14,048
That's not our genre.

845
00:49:14,049 --> 00:49:15,290
Then what is your genre?

846
00:49:16,219 --> 00:49:17,920
Romance, melodrama, or horror?

847
00:49:18,119 --> 00:49:20,659
What did you guys film on that island?

848
00:49:22,589 --> 00:49:25,230
Human, adventure, action, superhero fiction.

849
00:49:27,299 --> 00:49:29,629
Anyway, what's with you guys today?

850
00:49:29,630 --> 00:49:32,638
Shouldn't you have thrown things at me...

851
00:49:32,639 --> 00:49:35,139
and cursed me like crazy the moment I walked in?

852
00:49:35,770 --> 00:49:37,839
- Is my grandma's food that good? - Yes.

853
00:49:38,409 --> 00:49:41,309
We were planning to do just that once we were done eating.

854
00:49:41,310 --> 00:49:43,048
And I'm done eating. What will you do? You little rat!

855
00:49:43,049 --> 00:49:44,419
How dare you do this to us?

856
00:49:44,420 --> 00:49:46,649
- Hey! - Hey, stop.

857
00:49:46,650 --> 00:49:47,849
How could you skip the rehearsal?

858
00:49:47,850 --> 00:49:49,689
- Hey. - On this important day,

859
00:49:49,690 --> 00:49:51,888
you even seduced our guitarist and bailed on us!

860
00:49:51,889 --> 00:49:53,658
Hey, that is not our genre. We were...

861
00:49:53,659 --> 00:49:55,428
- Get back here, you jerk. - Hey!

862
00:49:55,429 --> 00:49:57,499
- I can kick you too! - Hey!

863
00:49:57,500 --> 00:49:59,829
I worked hard to cook you guys that warm meal.

864
00:49:59,830 --> 00:50:02,199
Must you waste your energy like this?

865
00:50:02,429 --> 00:50:03,499
- Thank you for the food! - Thank you for the food!

866
00:50:03,500 --> 00:50:05,738
Grandma, they're so mean to me.

867
00:50:05,739 --> 00:50:08,210
Hey, go drop this off for Soo Bin.

868
00:50:08,440 --> 00:50:09,838
Again? What is this?

869
00:50:09,839 --> 00:50:13,309
I had some extra kimchi, so I rinsed it, mixed it with other ingredients,

870
00:50:13,310 --> 00:50:14,809
and made some dumplings.

871
00:50:14,810 --> 00:50:16,849
Soo Bin loves dumplings, you know.

872
00:50:16,850 --> 00:50:18,679
Hurry up and drop it off before it gets cold.

873
00:50:18,819 --> 00:50:22,318
Grandma, can't you see how serious the situation is?

874
00:50:22,319 --> 00:50:24,388
How could you make me deliver dumplings in this situation?

875
00:50:24,389 --> 00:50:26,889
What is "this situation?"

876
00:50:27,060 --> 00:50:28,588
Are you now going to quit your studies...

877
00:50:28,589 --> 00:50:30,630
and goof around all day like a clown?

878
00:50:31,029 --> 00:50:33,830
Forget it. I'll ask Bal San when he gets home.

879
00:50:34,029 --> 00:50:36,698
You never help me out.

880
00:50:36,699 --> 00:50:38,839
Goodness. Dear me.

881
00:50:40,100 --> 00:50:41,139
Gosh.

882
00:50:41,710 --> 00:50:44,080
Hey, who's Soo Bin?

883
00:50:44,880 --> 00:50:45,908
Is Soo Bin a girl?

884
00:50:45,909 --> 00:50:48,179
No, he's my grandma's friend from her hometown.

885
00:50:48,850 --> 00:50:52,049
She's been taking care of him ever since he moved to Seoul.

886
00:50:52,619 --> 00:50:54,350
Now, he works at our school as a security guard.

887
00:51:01,130 --> 00:51:02,489
- Grandma! - Ms. Go!

888
00:51:26,319 --> 00:51:27,949
You ran here? Are you that excited?

889
00:51:28,219 --> 00:51:29,219
You're wearing makeup.

890
00:51:30,049 --> 00:51:31,060
I guess you're excited.

891
00:51:31,759 --> 00:51:34,389
Look at you cracking jokes with me. I guess everything went well.

892
00:51:36,259 --> 00:51:37,299
Yes, thanks to you.

893
00:51:38,029 --> 00:51:40,670
Thank you. I'll never forget how you helped me out.

894
00:51:43,770 --> 00:51:45,539
Hey, were you drying fish on the island or something?

895
00:51:45,540 --> 00:51:47,198
Oh, no. Do I stink?

896
00:51:47,199 --> 00:51:49,469
- Let me get changed quickly. - No, don't bother.

897
00:51:49,710 --> 00:51:51,040
Let's just go. I'll buy you some.

898
00:51:51,610 --> 00:51:53,838
Buy me what? Clothes?

899
00:51:53,839 --> 00:51:54,879
Yes.

900
00:51:54,880 --> 00:51:56,710
Look at you, rich heiress.

901
00:51:56,909 --> 00:51:58,618
I made a lot of money by selling US dollars.

902
00:51:58,619 --> 00:52:00,020
I can't turn them into pasteboards, you know.

903
00:52:00,250 --> 00:52:01,790
Come on. You didn't have to say that.

904
00:52:02,650 --> 00:52:04,159
You sounded like one of those rich heirs in dramas...

905
00:52:05,259 --> 00:52:07,959
and made me feel like a poor female lead. It made my heart skip a beat.

906
00:52:07,960 --> 00:52:10,290
Gosh. Do you watch those lame dramas?

907
00:52:11,199 --> 00:52:12,928
Hey, the movie will start soon.

908
00:52:12,929 --> 00:52:13,969
We should hurry.

909
00:52:14,830 --> 00:52:15,830
Wait.

910
00:52:17,670 --> 00:52:19,869
You told me to always stay at least two meters away from you.

911
00:52:22,969 --> 00:52:25,040
We don't have time. I'll lift it for the time being.

912
00:52:28,009 --> 00:52:29,980
We're tight for time, and I'm faster than you.

913
00:52:34,520 --> 00:52:36,020
(Baekwang High School's 25th Anniversary, Sparkling Festival)

914
00:53:02,110 --> 00:53:03,179
Ta-Da.

915
00:53:21,029 --> 00:53:22,670
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

916
00:53:23,270 --> 00:53:24,339
Oh, my.

917
00:53:35,980 --> 00:53:37,420
Thank you, Ms. Go.

918
00:53:37,949 --> 00:53:39,250
Thanks to your dumplings,

919
00:53:39,549 --> 00:53:41,949
we can have a private rehearsal.

920
00:53:53,500 --> 00:53:54,500
Hey, Kang Hoon.

921
00:53:56,069 --> 00:53:58,540
I'm on parole now, so I have to be on my best behaviour.

922
00:53:59,199 --> 00:54:02,409
I have to lie low for the time being.

923
00:54:02,969 --> 00:54:05,139
That's why I needed your help,

924
00:54:05,310 --> 00:54:06,839
but you let me down like this.

925
00:54:07,549 --> 00:54:09,509
If you were me, would you be angry or not?

926
00:54:10,920 --> 00:54:11,949
Answer me!

927
00:54:13,380 --> 00:54:14,750
Why this little...

928
00:54:21,130 --> 00:54:23,929
I swear, I did exactly as you said.

929
00:54:25,060 --> 00:54:27,399
Then what? You told them it was dangerous, didn't you?

930
00:54:27,400 --> 00:54:28,469
No.

931
00:54:28,699 --> 00:54:30,028
I swear,

932
00:54:30,029 --> 00:54:32,940
I did exactly as you said and removed all the screws on the stage.

933
00:54:33,969 --> 00:54:35,110
Did you tell them to cancel it?

934
00:54:35,610 --> 00:54:36,839
No, I did not.

935
00:54:36,940 --> 00:54:39,639
They just went ahead and cancelled the rehearsal.

936
00:54:44,920 --> 00:54:46,049
Didn't I tell you?

937
00:54:47,949 --> 00:54:49,850
I hate backstabbers.

938
00:54:50,889 --> 00:54:54,330
I don't care who it is. I never forgive those...

939
00:54:54,889 --> 00:54:56,190
who stab me in the back.

940
00:54:57,460 --> 00:54:58,529
Do Jin!

941
00:55:04,600 --> 00:55:07,199
Hey, those punks are rehearsing their performance now.

942
00:55:08,040 --> 00:55:10,809
They were headed to school at this late hour, so we followed them.

943
00:55:10,810 --> 00:55:12,940
I think they bribed the security guard to get the key.

944
00:55:13,279 --> 00:55:14,310
What should we do?

945
00:55:14,580 --> 00:55:16,549
Strike them? Shall we go for it, Do Jin?

946
00:55:17,150 --> 00:55:18,179
I should thank them...

947
00:55:18,750 --> 00:55:20,988
for crawling back into the rabbit hole when no one's around.

948
00:55:20,989 --> 00:55:21,989
Exactly.

949
00:55:29,360 --> 00:55:31,060
You and your lame taste, heiress.

950
00:55:31,330 --> 00:55:33,699
Come on. Why? It reminds me of "Squid Game." It looks nice.

951
00:55:34,270 --> 00:55:35,270
Here.

952
00:55:37,429 --> 00:55:38,469
"Squid Game?"

953
00:55:39,000 --> 00:55:42,169
The show didn't even exist in 1995.

954
00:55:42,170 --> 00:55:44,539
Oh, do you want to go to the restroom first?

955
00:55:44,540 --> 00:55:46,440
I should probably go before the movie starts.

956
00:55:46,639 --> 00:55:47,679
I'll go now, then.

957
00:55:49,710 --> 00:55:51,250
Was it some kind of joke back in 1995?

958
00:56:01,060 --> 00:56:02,388
First message.

959
00:56:02,389 --> 00:56:05,360
Hey, Eun Gyeol. We're going to rehearse at the gym now.

960
00:56:05,460 --> 00:56:07,969
Come to the gym as soon as you can when you hear this.

961
00:56:11,799 --> 00:56:12,869
What?

962
00:56:13,040 --> 00:56:15,170
Hey, the movie is about to start. Where are you going?

963
00:56:15,569 --> 00:56:16,869
Hey, Eun Gyeol!

964
00:56:16,969 --> 00:56:20,040
But the truth is that I love you

965
00:56:20,480 --> 00:56:23,480
You are my world

966
00:56:24,049 --> 00:56:26,919
I'm screaming that to the world

967
00:56:26,920 --> 00:56:33,819
But the setting sun burns silently

968
00:56:44,600 --> 00:56:45,670
I can't believe this.

969
00:56:46,170 --> 00:56:48,069
So, Yoon Dong Jin wasn't the helper, after all?

970
00:56:48,310 --> 00:56:50,979
Or is this happening because you simply can't escape...

971
00:56:50,980 --> 00:56:52,110
what is fated to happen?

972
00:56:52,710 --> 00:56:53,879
It doesn't matter.

973
00:56:53,880 --> 00:56:56,279
I'll prevent the accident. I'll prevent it at all costs.

974
00:57:00,750 --> 00:57:03,089
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

975
00:57:07,389 --> 00:57:08,389
Oh.

976
00:57:10,130 --> 00:57:11,559
It's been a while, Hyun Yul.

977
00:57:11,560 --> 00:57:12,959
We're here, Hyun Yul!

978
00:57:12,960 --> 00:57:15,130
This is going to be fun!

979
00:57:17,469 --> 00:57:18,469
Shut it.

980
00:57:21,210 --> 00:57:24,580
Hey, Hyun Yul. Do you know these guys?

981
00:57:27,080 --> 00:57:29,049
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

982
00:57:33,920 --> 00:57:34,989
Oh, right.

983
00:57:38,219 --> 00:57:39,759
I brought you a gift.

984
00:57:41,730 --> 00:57:42,730
Come on, Hoon.

985
00:57:44,659 --> 00:57:46,259
Ta-Da.

986
00:57:49,130 --> 00:57:52,600
I heard he tried to ruin your performance earlier in the day.

987
00:57:53,699 --> 00:57:56,909
Hey, why did you do something you were never told to do?

988
00:58:04,619 --> 00:58:06,049
How do you feel to be stabbed in the back?

989
00:58:07,250 --> 00:58:08,318
Do Jin.

990
00:58:08,319 --> 00:58:10,489
I'll now show you the consequences...

991
00:58:11,290 --> 00:58:12,690
of stabbing me in the back.

992
00:58:14,659 --> 00:58:15,889
If you want to take me down, go for it,

993
00:58:16,190 --> 00:58:17,429
but let my friends go.

994
00:58:18,400 --> 00:58:19,699
They have nothing to do with this.

995
00:58:22,969 --> 00:58:26,799
The hibiscus flower has bloomed

996
00:58:28,810 --> 00:58:32,009
It's looking glamorous in full bloom

997
00:58:35,080 --> 00:58:36,650
I want to trample on the soil and nothing else,

998
00:58:37,480 --> 00:58:39,250
but these petals keep fluttering down.

999
00:58:40,520 --> 00:58:41,850
So what should I do?

1000
00:58:42,089 --> 00:58:43,219
I have no choice...

1001
00:58:43,889 --> 00:58:46,119
but to trample on them all. You know?

1002
00:58:48,690 --> 00:58:49,690
Whack them.

1003
00:58:54,029 --> 00:58:56,299
We meet again. Don't mess with me!

1004
00:58:58,000 --> 00:58:59,000
Darn you!

1005
00:58:59,001 --> 00:59:00,440
Get them!

1006
00:59:01,940 --> 00:59:02,940
- Hey! - Get him!

1007
00:59:04,909 --> 00:59:06,040
Hey!

1008
00:59:08,810 --> 00:59:11,250
- You! - Darn it!

1009
00:59:15,619 --> 00:59:16,889
Hey, let go!

1010
00:59:20,920 --> 00:59:22,029
You rats!

1011
00:59:23,759 --> 00:59:24,799
Let go.

1012
00:59:29,929 --> 00:59:32,000
- Hey! - Whack them!

1013
00:59:32,839 --> 00:59:34,469
- Are you all right? - Of course.

1014
00:59:36,440 --> 00:59:37,440
You little...

1015
00:59:45,150 --> 00:59:47,520
Hey!

1016
00:59:48,719 --> 00:59:50,919
Hey, young man.

1017
00:59:50,920 --> 00:59:52,860
Hey! Are you all right?

1018
00:59:54,389 --> 00:59:55,389
- My gosh. - Are you okay?

1019
01:00:01,369 --> 01:00:02,500
Oh, no!

1020
01:00:02,799 --> 01:00:04,770
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

1021
01:00:16,710 --> 01:00:17,750
Darn you!

1022
01:00:24,389 --> 01:00:26,989
Hey, get up. Get lost.

1023
01:00:29,489 --> 01:00:30,560
Get down!

1024
01:00:50,949 --> 01:00:53,080
You'll get into an accident at the rehearsal today.

1025
01:00:53,819 --> 01:00:54,920
That accident...

1026
01:00:55,650 --> 01:00:57,219
will change your life.

1027
01:00:58,659 --> 01:00:59,659
Was he talking about this?

1028
01:01:00,159 --> 01:01:01,860
I know your future,

1029
01:01:02,330 --> 01:01:04,600
and I found out how to change your life.

1030
01:01:06,730 --> 01:01:07,759
So, that...

1031
01:01:09,230 --> 01:01:10,270
was true?

1032
01:01:10,500 --> 01:01:12,170
Darn, I'm supposed to be lying low now.

1033
01:01:13,000 --> 01:01:14,440
You guys made me take matters into my own hands.

1034
01:01:16,339 --> 01:01:17,739
Hey!

1035
01:01:24,250 --> 01:01:27,279
Don't hurt Yi Chan, you jerks!

1036
01:01:37,130 --> 01:01:40,199
Don't hurt Yi Chan, you scumbag!

1037
01:01:43,230 --> 01:01:45,139
There are cops outside!

1038
01:01:47,000 --> 01:01:48,009
Let's go!

1039
01:01:54,580 --> 01:01:55,580
Yi Chan.

1040
01:01:56,779 --> 01:01:58,750
Wake up. Please?

1041
01:01:59,179 --> 01:02:01,290
Open your eyes, okay?

1042
01:02:02,089 --> 01:02:03,119
Hey, can you hear me?

1043
01:02:04,089 --> 01:02:06,259
Answer me. Can you hear me?

1044
01:02:08,460 --> 01:02:10,929
You're so loud. Quiet down, will you?

1045
01:02:11,929 --> 01:02:13,299
You can hear my voice?

1046
01:02:15,900 --> 01:02:16,929
Yes, I can hear it.

1047
01:02:17,940 --> 01:02:18,940
Loud and clear.

1048
01:02:31,949 --> 01:02:32,980
I did it.

1049
01:02:36,949 --> 01:02:39,619
(Special thanks to Yoon Do Hyun, Park Ho San, Jung Yong Ju.)

1050
01:03:07,020 --> 01:03:11,719
(Twinkling Watermelon)

1051
01:03:11,889 --> 01:03:13,359
There's something you don't know.

1052
01:03:13,360 --> 01:03:16,588
There's nothing I hate more than being abandoned.

1053
01:03:16,589 --> 01:03:18,329
I won't go easy on you today.

1054
01:03:18,330 --> 01:03:20,129
Hey, I have one too.

1055
01:03:20,130 --> 01:03:22,468
I said I'd tell you my secret when the time was right.

1056
01:03:22,469 --> 01:03:23,528
I'll tell you all about it now.

1057
01:03:23,529 --> 01:03:24,669
Choose me.

1058
01:03:24,670 --> 01:03:25,698
That's love.

1059
01:03:25,699 --> 01:03:28,310
You'll end up writing great lyrics for a song.

1060
01:03:28,440 --> 01:03:30,638
No, the festival is over.

1061
01:03:30,639 --> 01:03:32,079
Don't visit me again.

1062
01:03:32,080 --> 01:03:33,809
Can you please leave me alone?

1063
01:03:33,810 --> 01:03:35,678
You and I will never have to see each other again.

1064
01:03:35,679 --> 01:03:38,718
You and I live in different worlds, anyway.

1065
01:03:38,719 --> 01:03:40,679
It was great knowing you, Yi Chan.