"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep12 (English)

1
00:00:11,250 --> 00:00:12,750
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:13,980 --> 00:00:15,980
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:17,990 --> 00:00:19,650
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,529 --> 00:00:26,459
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,170 --> 00:00:38,068
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:38,069 --> 00:00:39,568
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:39,569 --> 00:00:41,038
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:41,039 --> 00:00:42,078
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:42,079 --> 00:00:43,138
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:43,139 --> 00:00:44,139
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)

11
00:00:59,160 --> 00:01:00,160
Was he talking about this?

12
00:01:01,630 --> 00:01:02,660
So, that...

13
00:01:03,800 --> 00:01:04,870
was true?

14
00:01:06,469 --> 00:01:07,670
Hey!

15
00:01:14,539 --> 00:01:17,580
Don't hurt Yi Chan, you jerks!

16
00:01:28,919 --> 00:01:30,619
("Two Cops," Seoul Cinema)

17
00:01:45,910 --> 00:01:48,209
Guys, let's get out of here before the cops barge in.

18
00:01:49,039 --> 00:01:50,910
Are you all right? Can you walk?

19
00:01:52,780 --> 00:01:54,979
Hey, hurry up and get on my back.

20
00:01:57,619 --> 00:01:58,619
Don't worry.

21
00:01:59,190 --> 00:02:00,619
I lied about the cops being outside.

22
00:02:00,720 --> 00:02:02,559
Hey, can you handle the consequences?

23
00:02:02,959 --> 00:02:05,030
Once Do Jin finds out that you lied, you're dead meat.

24
00:02:05,190 --> 00:02:07,089
If that happens, I should really call the police.

25
00:02:07,929 --> 00:02:09,530
My uncle is a police chief.

26
00:02:09,729 --> 00:02:10,729
Hey, buddy.

27
00:02:11,000 --> 00:02:12,529
Then you should've called it in...

28
00:02:12,530 --> 00:02:15,000
- way before this happened... - Shouldn't you clean up the mess?

29
00:02:15,239 --> 00:02:17,340
The security guard will patrol the entire school in the morning.

30
00:02:19,669 --> 00:02:20,909
(Baekwang High School)

31
00:02:20,910 --> 00:02:22,579
(Baekwang High School)

32
00:02:30,579 --> 00:02:31,720
(Security Office)

33
00:02:34,389 --> 00:02:35,419
Oh, no.

34
00:02:38,060 --> 00:02:39,930
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

35
00:02:52,910 --> 00:02:54,380
Can you try to hurry?

36
00:02:54,609 --> 00:02:55,710
He'll start patrolling soon.

37
00:03:15,030 --> 00:03:16,030
Hello.

38
00:03:16,130 --> 00:03:17,769
I'm a freshman on the festival preparation committee.

39
00:03:18,370 --> 00:03:19,370
Oh, right.

40
00:03:20,329 --> 00:03:22,239
You were fast asleep earlier.

41
00:03:26,009 --> 00:03:27,009
(Baekwang High School's 25th Anniversary, Sparkling Festival)

42
00:03:27,010 --> 00:03:28,840
Here, hold my arm. I got you.

43
00:03:30,109 --> 00:03:31,150
Gosh, you're heavy.

44
00:03:31,479 --> 00:03:33,609
Are you all right? Don't you feel dizzy?

45
00:03:34,250 --> 00:03:36,078
Let's all go home and get some sleep.

46
00:03:36,079 --> 00:03:37,379
See you guys back at school at noon.

47
00:03:37,380 --> 00:03:40,090
Hey. Are you saying we should go home now, looking like this?

48
00:03:40,350 --> 00:03:42,789
Hey, what a way to worry our parents.

49
00:03:45,590 --> 00:03:46,660
That's true.

50
00:03:47,389 --> 00:03:48,430
The Jindo Dog Gang?

51
00:03:49,829 --> 00:03:50,859
Yes.

52
00:03:51,400 --> 00:03:53,798
So you guys extorted money from other kids, engaged in fistfights,

53
00:03:53,799 --> 00:03:56,139
broke into empty cars together back in middle school.

54
00:03:56,539 --> 00:04:00,009
But you quit all that once you started the band.

55
00:04:00,269 --> 00:04:02,238
And he thinks he went to juvie...

56
00:04:02,239 --> 00:04:03,910
because you reported him to the police?

57
00:04:04,079 --> 00:04:05,109
Correct.

58
00:04:05,710 --> 00:04:07,479
But you never reported him to the police?

59
00:04:07,780 --> 00:04:10,318
That's right. But Do Jin probably knows too.

60
00:04:10,319 --> 00:04:11,749
That I wasn't the one who called it in.

61
00:04:11,750 --> 00:04:13,750
Then why haven't you cleared up the misunderstanding?

62
00:04:15,120 --> 00:04:17,690
He needs someone to take his anger out on. That's why.

63
00:04:19,130 --> 00:04:21,329
To him, I'm a traitor anyway.

64
00:04:21,330 --> 00:04:23,359
Not breaking into empty cars with him doesn't make you a traitor.

65
00:04:24,030 --> 00:04:27,168
Shoot. What if he shows up at our performance and causes a scene?

66
00:04:27,169 --> 00:04:28,239
Don't worry.

67
00:04:28,539 --> 00:04:30,900
He may be reckless, but he's not stupid.

68
00:04:31,239 --> 00:04:33,710
He absolutely can't cause trouble while he's still on probation.

69
00:04:33,840 --> 00:04:35,039
He, of all people, knows that.

70
00:04:35,379 --> 00:04:36,609
You won't go back...

71
00:04:37,640 --> 00:04:39,249
- to your old ways, right? - What?

72
00:04:42,320 --> 00:04:43,350
No.

73
00:04:43,619 --> 00:04:46,748
You don't have a Jindo dog tattoo, do you?

74
00:04:46,749 --> 00:04:48,618
- No. - Are you sure?

75
00:04:48,619 --> 00:04:50,590
Hey! I really don't have such a tattoo.

76
00:04:50,859 --> 00:04:52,660
Why don't you search my body if you don't believe me?

77
00:04:54,530 --> 00:04:56,660
What? What is this now?

78
00:05:01,799 --> 00:05:03,939
- Hey! - Come here!

79
00:05:06,470 --> 00:05:08,038
- Looking nice. - What do you think?

80
00:05:08,039 --> 00:05:09,909
- Doesn't it look nice? - Yes.

81
00:05:09,910 --> 00:05:10,979
- Let me see. - Here.

82
00:05:12,609 --> 00:05:14,850
- Just press it once. - Oh, this is cool.

83
00:05:37,239 --> 00:05:39,470
- Am I really your dad? - What?

84
00:05:40,410 --> 00:05:43,510
You said I was your dad, and you were my son.

85
00:05:45,609 --> 00:05:47,349
You said you knew my future...

86
00:05:47,350 --> 00:05:49,580
and that you found out how to change my life.

87
00:05:50,080 --> 00:05:51,489
That's why you wanted to cancel the rehearsal.

88
00:05:53,489 --> 00:05:54,489
How did you know?

89
00:05:55,390 --> 00:05:57,220
How did you show up, knowing I'd get hurt?

90
00:06:00,559 --> 00:06:01,600
The truth is...

91
00:06:02,530 --> 00:06:05,400
My father doesn't like that I'm in a band.

92
00:06:08,900 --> 00:06:10,700
So I ran away from home in the heat of the moment.

93
00:06:11,669 --> 00:06:12,710
But the thing is,

94
00:06:13,340 --> 00:06:16,210
he found out the date of our rehearsal.

95
00:06:17,739 --> 00:06:19,979
If I get caught, he'll send me to a school abroad.

96
00:06:21,580 --> 00:06:23,918
So I had no choice but to lie to you.

97
00:06:23,919 --> 00:06:25,619
I'm sorry.

98
00:06:26,450 --> 00:06:27,989
- Are you telling me the truth? - Yes, it's true.

99
00:06:28,320 --> 00:06:29,720
- For real? - Yes, for real.

100
00:06:31,429 --> 00:06:34,999
I knew it. Gosh, you almost had me fooled.

101
00:06:35,629 --> 00:06:36,759
My gosh.

102
00:06:36,760 --> 00:06:38,499
I can't believe I almost fell for such a lie.

103
00:06:40,629 --> 00:06:42,639
Hold on. You're so dead.

104
00:06:42,640 --> 00:06:45,410
How dare you rope Se Gyeong into something like that?

105
00:06:45,510 --> 00:06:46,569
You promised me...

106
00:06:46,570 --> 00:06:48,509
you wouldn't see her until the day of the festival!

107
00:06:48,510 --> 00:06:49,939
Hey! You little...

108
00:06:52,679 --> 00:06:53,808
What?

109
00:06:53,809 --> 00:06:56,049
Hey, the movie is about to start. Where are you going?

110
00:06:56,549 --> 00:06:57,780
Hey, Eun Gyeol!

111
00:07:01,760 --> 00:07:03,960
Hey! Where are you going, naked?

112
00:07:20,140 --> 00:07:22,978
Se Gyeong! I know you're inside.

113
00:07:22,979 --> 00:07:24,910
Come out for a moment. I need to talk to you!

114
00:07:25,410 --> 00:07:28,279
Se Gyeong! One moment would do.

115
00:07:28,280 --> 00:07:30,549
- Choi Se Gyeong! - Be quiet, or I'll call the police!

116
00:07:39,760 --> 00:07:40,829
I'm sorry.

117
00:07:40,830 --> 00:07:42,228
(Woori Mart)

118
00:07:42,229 --> 00:07:43,760
I wronged you, big time.

119
00:07:44,400 --> 00:07:47,199
The truth is, there's something I can't tell you...

120
00:07:47,200 --> 00:07:50,499
No, I'll tell you. I'm just going to tell you everything.

121
00:07:50,970 --> 00:07:53,510
To tell you the truth, I was worried Yi Chan would get into an accident.

122
00:07:53,770 --> 00:07:54,879
So I... No.

123
00:07:55,879 --> 00:07:57,308
I scrambled to get the rehearsal cancelled,

124
00:07:57,309 --> 00:07:58,780
but they got together again to rehearse.

125
00:07:59,679 --> 00:08:00,679
I mean...

126
00:08:06,919 --> 00:08:07,989
Anyway, I'm sorry.

127
00:08:09,059 --> 00:08:10,488
Go ahead and beat me up if you want to.

128
00:08:10,489 --> 00:08:12,288
Cuss me out all you want.

129
00:08:12,289 --> 00:08:14,160
I don't care what you do if it can make you feel better.

130
00:08:14,859 --> 00:08:16,729
Just don't avoid me, please.

131
00:08:17,260 --> 00:08:18,900
Give me a chance to apologize to you in person...

132
00:08:23,700 --> 00:08:26,169
(Who is the bandsman Mom loved?)

133
00:08:29,539 --> 00:08:31,080
There's something you don't know.

134
00:08:31,710 --> 00:08:33,479
There's nothing I hate more...

135
00:08:35,450 --> 00:08:36,920
than being abandoned.

136
00:08:47,960 --> 00:08:50,560
I was so preoccupied with Dad's accident...

137
00:08:51,670 --> 00:08:53,529
that I let my other missions slip my mind.

138
00:08:57,769 --> 00:08:59,869
I must make Mom smile...

139
00:09:00,470 --> 00:09:02,440
and make sure Mom and Dad can end up together.

140
00:09:03,479 --> 00:09:06,810
And to do that, I must make sure Se Gyeong stays away from Dad.

141
00:09:07,680 --> 00:09:10,080
- And... - Talk about a cat thief.

142
00:09:13,590 --> 00:09:15,960
I thought I'd successfully kicked you out. Was I wrong?

143
00:09:16,220 --> 00:09:18,460
I must free Mom from that witch too.

144
00:09:18,859 --> 00:09:20,389
Since you're here anyway, empty the guest room.

145
00:09:20,830 --> 00:09:22,399
Get your things and leave.

146
00:09:25,769 --> 00:09:27,369
I never said I'd move out.

147
00:09:33,139 --> 00:09:35,739
You didn't go to school and didn't come home without a word.

148
00:09:36,379 --> 00:09:37,908
Do I need another reason to kick you out?

149
00:09:37,909 --> 00:09:40,979
I faxed the details to Chairman Yoon and got his permission in advance.

150
00:09:42,550 --> 00:09:43,820
I told you.

151
00:09:44,519 --> 00:09:46,350
Chairman Yoon is my employer.

152
00:09:46,989 --> 00:09:48,019
Move out.

153
00:09:48,460 --> 00:09:50,459
Leave quietly while I'm still treating you like a human being.

154
00:09:50,460 --> 00:09:52,529
I told you that Chung Ah was the only person in this household...

155
00:09:53,759 --> 00:09:54,929
that I cared about.

156
00:09:54,930 --> 00:09:56,358
Shall I get you dragged out?

157
00:09:56,359 --> 00:09:58,470
Who are you to tell him to move out?

158
00:10:03,139 --> 00:10:04,300
Welcome home, Mr. Chairman.

159
00:10:04,700 --> 00:10:06,840
Did you have a good business trip?

160
00:10:08,040 --> 00:10:09,738
You should wait in the study.

161
00:10:09,739 --> 00:10:11,210
I'd like to talk to you in private.

162
00:10:11,509 --> 00:10:12,550
Yes, sir.

163
00:10:16,749 --> 00:10:17,879
Since when...

164
00:10:18,090 --> 00:10:20,450
did you start acting like you were the one calling the shots?

165
00:10:20,989 --> 00:10:23,290
- Mr. Chairman. - Who gave you such authority?

166
00:10:25,960 --> 00:10:27,759
I'm sure you've already looked into it,

167
00:10:28,029 --> 00:10:30,300
but he's a nobody from goodness knows where.

168
00:10:30,560 --> 00:10:32,069
Because he thinks you've got his back,

169
00:10:32,070 --> 00:10:34,330
he's being incredibly arrogant.

170
00:10:35,170 --> 00:10:38,710
More importantly, your two grown daughters live here too.

171
00:10:39,210 --> 00:10:41,878
You're always very cautious when it comes to hiring new people.

172
00:10:41,879 --> 00:10:43,079
I can't believe you hired that boy.

173
00:10:43,080 --> 00:10:45,049
I clearly told you not to try to change my mind...

174
00:10:45,050 --> 00:10:46,778
about him staying with us.

175
00:10:46,779 --> 00:10:48,779
- Mr. Chairman. - End of discussion!

176
00:10:52,050 --> 00:10:53,090
Mr. Chairman.

177
00:10:58,019 --> 00:10:59,060
They say...

178
00:11:00,060 --> 00:11:04,159
blood is thicker than water. I hope that's not why you're fond of him.

179
00:11:09,639 --> 00:11:11,570
With that remark,

180
00:11:12,570 --> 00:11:15,009
you flat out insulted Ju Yeop and Sang A...

181
00:11:15,440 --> 00:11:17,340
while making me look like a despicable scumbag.

182
00:11:18,710 --> 00:11:19,710
Are you satisfied?

183
00:11:27,519 --> 00:11:30,290
- Pardon me? - I'm terminating our agreement.

184
00:11:30,590 --> 00:11:34,430
But there are still five days left in the agreement.

185
00:11:34,960 --> 00:11:37,999
It's too slow. When investing, timing is everything.

186
00:11:40,930 --> 00:11:42,999
Sir, you probably don't know this,

187
00:11:43,170 --> 00:11:45,639
but Chung Ah has changed a lot.

188
00:11:46,009 --> 00:11:47,339
Her sign language has improved a lot,

189
00:11:47,340 --> 00:11:48,709
and she has many friends now.

190
00:11:48,710 --> 00:11:50,238
She has learned to open up to others,

191
00:11:50,239 --> 00:11:51,379
and most importantly,

192
00:11:52,479 --> 00:11:53,779
she smiles often now.

193
00:11:53,979 --> 00:11:56,279
I suppose you've forgotten the terms of our agreement.

194
00:11:56,479 --> 00:11:59,388
You promised to show me her smile.

195
00:11:59,389 --> 00:12:02,289
You're away so often because of your work trips.

196
00:12:02,290 --> 00:12:04,960
Shall I forget about the company and stay home every day, then?

197
00:12:07,330 --> 00:12:08,930
In any case, this is not fair.

198
00:12:09,200 --> 00:12:10,398
The head of a conglomerate...

199
00:12:10,399 --> 00:12:12,028
wrongfully dismissing a young employee like this...

200
00:12:12,029 --> 00:12:13,998
So I'd like to extend it by one month.

201
00:12:13,999 --> 00:12:15,670
Then I'll have to report you to the Labour Board...

202
00:12:16,440 --> 00:12:19,039
Pardon me? You'd like to extend it?

203
00:12:19,040 --> 00:12:21,840
We'll cancel the original agreement and extend it by one month.

204
00:12:22,040 --> 00:12:25,550
However, I'll be tweaking the terms and conditions.

205
00:12:25,850 --> 00:12:26,879
The terms and conditions?

206
00:12:27,810 --> 00:12:28,879
How?

207
00:12:30,080 --> 00:12:31,690
She has to smile at me.

208
00:12:33,190 --> 00:12:34,220
Who?

209
00:12:35,359 --> 00:12:36,420
Chung Ah?

210
00:12:36,759 --> 00:12:38,460
Why? You don't think you can do it?

211
00:12:43,029 --> 00:12:44,060
I'll try.

212
00:12:44,970 --> 00:12:46,670
All right, that's it. You can go.

213
00:12:52,570 --> 00:12:54,439
- Sir. - I won't help you.

214
00:12:54,440 --> 00:12:55,639
Figure things out on your own.

215
00:12:55,909 --> 00:12:57,540
I really want you to see it.

216
00:12:58,580 --> 00:12:59,649
See what?

217
00:12:59,779 --> 00:13:01,109
Chung Ah's smile.

218
00:13:03,119 --> 00:13:04,519
She has such a pretty smile.

219
00:13:26,570 --> 00:13:29,609
Which one did I like more before I left to go study abroad?

220
00:13:29,840 --> 00:13:30,879
Ha Eun Gyeol.

221
00:13:31,909 --> 00:13:34,080
I have no doubt that Eun Gyeol is the one she likes.

222
00:13:36,720 --> 00:13:37,979
(Ha Eun Gyeol)

223
00:13:39,249 --> 00:13:40,290
Ha Eun Gyeol.

224
00:13:41,149 --> 00:13:42,559
I'm certain...

225
00:13:42,560 --> 00:13:45,129
that Se Gyeong will choose Eun Gyeol today, not Yi Chan.

226
00:13:54,200 --> 00:13:56,600
You'll come to the festival today, right?

227
00:13:57,970 --> 00:13:59,570
Yes, I'll be there.

228
00:14:06,779 --> 00:14:08,649
I won't let Mom cry, no matter what.

229
00:14:09,320 --> 00:14:10,820
I must do whatever it takes...

230
00:14:11,149 --> 00:14:13,749
to win Se Gyeong's heart before the festival begins.

231
00:14:16,690 --> 00:14:17,690
Se Gyeong!

232
00:14:18,629 --> 00:14:20,330
Are you going to the festival at Baekwang High later today?

233
00:14:21,129 --> 00:14:23,099
Well, I guess you're going.

234
00:14:23,100 --> 00:14:26,128
What? Why would I go there?

235
00:14:26,129 --> 00:14:27,499
Clearly, you're going.

236
00:14:27,830 --> 00:14:29,969
Well, if you say you're going,

237
00:14:29,970 --> 00:14:33,069
I should probably go with you.

238
00:14:33,070 --> 00:14:35,440
I mean, I can't let you walk into the wolves' den all by yourself.

239
00:14:35,580 --> 00:14:38,079
You don't really look like you care whether or not I'll be there.

240
00:14:38,080 --> 00:14:40,080
What do you mean? What do I look like, then?

241
00:14:41,680 --> 00:14:43,249
You look like an outcast trying so hard...

242
00:14:44,580 --> 00:14:45,649
to fit in.

243
00:14:47,090 --> 00:14:49,090
What does that mean? Is that supposed to be a compliment?

244
00:14:49,920 --> 00:14:52,229
What does it mean? Se Gyeong.

245
00:14:52,960 --> 00:14:55,729
Se Gyeong. Answer me, will you?

246
00:15:03,670 --> 00:15:04,940
Se Gyeong, can we talk?

247
00:15:06,009 --> 00:15:07,869
Hi, good morning.

248
00:15:10,580 --> 00:15:12,779
What was that? Did she use sign language just now?

249
00:15:13,249 --> 00:15:15,920
Is she out of her mind? What if people think she's deaf?

250
00:15:18,489 --> 00:15:19,749
Sorry. Get going.

251
00:15:22,119 --> 00:15:23,920
Something's going on between those two, right?

252
00:15:24,290 --> 00:15:25,359
You must know something.

253
00:15:26,259 --> 00:15:28,999
Those little... Hey!

254
00:15:29,700 --> 00:15:32,600
Se Gyeong, let's talk.

255
00:15:34,869 --> 00:15:35,970
I'll tell you everything.

256
00:15:38,239 --> 00:15:40,639
I said I'd tell you my secret when the time was right.

257
00:15:41,909 --> 00:15:42,979
I'll tell you all about it now.

258
00:15:46,310 --> 00:15:48,050
I don't know if you'll believe me,

259
00:15:49,249 --> 00:15:51,749
- but I'm actually... - My parents got a divorce.

260
00:15:52,119 --> 00:15:53,189
What?

261
00:15:53,190 --> 00:15:55,720
And they fought over me for a whole year.

262
00:15:56,920 --> 00:15:58,389
I thought they loved me,

263
00:15:59,060 --> 00:16:00,129
but I was wrong.

264
00:16:00,629 --> 00:16:02,330
They both had their own goals and agendas.

265
00:16:03,159 --> 00:16:05,829
My dad didn't want to look like a bad person who abandoned his child,

266
00:16:05,830 --> 00:16:08,840
and my mom needed a fancy accessory that could make her life shine.

267
00:16:09,470 --> 00:16:10,639
I'm done being the girl...

268
00:16:10,899 --> 00:16:14,310
who is only loved when she is needed or useful.

269
00:16:14,739 --> 00:16:17,840
I don't want to be anyone's trophy, war booty, or accessory.

270
00:16:18,279 --> 00:16:19,310
That's not what I'm doing.

271
00:16:19,710 --> 00:16:21,310
- I'm... - This is like a hunting game.

272
00:16:22,249 --> 00:16:23,278
What?

273
00:16:23,279 --> 00:16:25,489
All men like to trophy-hunt.

274
00:16:26,889 --> 00:16:28,050
Don't say you're different.

275
00:16:29,090 --> 00:16:30,159
You're not any different.

276
00:16:30,720 --> 00:16:32,059
You'd stuff the animals you caught,

277
00:16:32,060 --> 00:16:34,089
hang them on your wall, and boast about how you hunted them.

278
00:16:34,090 --> 00:16:35,299
When you get tired of it, you won't care...

279
00:16:35,300 --> 00:16:36,499
whether they collect dust or disappear.

280
00:16:36,659 --> 00:16:37,830
You'll just neglect them.

281
00:16:38,600 --> 00:16:40,930
- Se Gyeong. - Give up already.

282
00:16:41,470 --> 00:16:43,269
I will not let you catch me.

283
00:16:43,470 --> 00:16:46,009
I do not want to get stuffed and hung on someone's wall.

284
00:16:49,479 --> 00:16:50,540
So?

285
00:16:52,080 --> 00:16:53,409
Will you choose Yi Chan?

286
00:16:54,180 --> 00:16:55,450
Why do you care?

287
00:17:00,420 --> 00:17:01,790
Then don't come to the festival.

288
00:17:05,359 --> 00:17:07,029
If you're coming, you have to choose me.

289
00:17:08,060 --> 00:17:09,060
Get lost.

290
00:17:09,500 --> 00:17:11,159
Don't you dare tell me what to do.

291
00:17:26,580 --> 00:17:27,649
Hey.

292
00:17:28,850 --> 00:17:30,149
Were you waiting for me?

293
00:17:30,520 --> 00:17:32,290
Why? Do you need to talk to me about something?

294
00:17:34,419 --> 00:17:35,419
You know, today...

295
00:17:36,090 --> 00:17:37,959
You'll choose Eun Gyeol, right?

296
00:17:39,560 --> 00:17:42,730
No, bet your money on Yi Chan.

297
00:17:43,459 --> 00:17:45,600
It's just between you and me.

298
00:17:51,139 --> 00:17:53,209
From now on, I'm only going to focus on my mission.

299
00:17:54,439 --> 00:17:55,480
I'll only think about the mission.

300
00:18:01,179 --> 00:18:03,878
- Watermelons are here! - Watermelons!

301
00:18:03,879 --> 00:18:07,618
- Sweet, fresh watermelons! - Watermelons!

302
00:18:07,619 --> 00:18:09,918
- Watermelons that can sing well... - We can sing well!

303
00:18:09,919 --> 00:18:11,958
- and play great music! - We can play music!

304
00:18:11,959 --> 00:18:13,928
Delicious watermelons are here!

305
00:18:13,929 --> 00:18:15,398
- We're here! - We're here!

306
00:18:15,399 --> 00:18:17,999
This evening at 5pm.

307
00:18:18,000 --> 00:18:19,128
What time?

308
00:18:19,129 --> 00:18:20,428
- At 5pm! - At 5pm!

309
00:18:20,429 --> 00:18:21,799
One more time. What time?

310
00:18:21,800 --> 00:18:23,138
- At 5pm! - At 5pm!

311
00:18:23,139 --> 00:18:24,898
All right. Where?

312
00:18:24,899 --> 00:18:26,769
- The gymnasium! - The gymnasium!

313
00:18:26,770 --> 00:18:29,280
Come and watch us perform at the festival.

314
00:18:29,580 --> 00:18:31,280
All right, We are...

315
00:18:32,449 --> 00:18:34,178
Come and watch us perform!

316
00:18:34,179 --> 00:18:35,819
Who are we?

317
00:18:35,820 --> 00:18:37,850
- Watermelon Sugar! - Watermelon Sugar!

318
00:18:37,949 --> 00:18:40,089
- Viva! - La Vida!

319
00:18:40,090 --> 00:18:42,389
- Watermelon! - Sugar!

320
00:18:42,619 --> 00:18:43,958
We are...

321
00:18:43,959 --> 00:18:45,628
- Superstar Watermelon... - Superstar Watermelon...

322
00:18:45,629 --> 00:18:48,060
- Sugar! - Sugar!

323
00:18:50,199 --> 00:18:52,270
- Yes! Hello! - Hi!

324
00:18:52,399 --> 00:18:53,669
Yes, you should all come!

325
00:18:53,770 --> 00:18:55,699
Everyone, come and watch us perform.

326
00:18:59,270 --> 00:19:01,069
- Can I get one too? - Here.

327
00:19:01,070 --> 00:19:02,878
- So who's coming? - Me!

328
00:19:02,879 --> 00:19:05,448
Wait, hold on. Excuse me.

329
00:19:05,449 --> 00:19:07,009
- Here you go. - I want one too.

330
00:19:07,010 --> 00:19:09,649
(Baekwang High School's 25th Anniversary, Sparkling Festival)

331
00:19:12,889 --> 00:19:14,090
Surprise.

332
00:19:15,859 --> 00:19:17,189
You came really early.

333
00:19:18,859 --> 00:19:22,030
Shall I give you a tour of my school?

334
00:19:27,570 --> 00:19:29,070
I have to go back to school.

335
00:19:29,399 --> 00:19:31,369
They suddenly decided to hold a supplementary class.

336
00:19:32,969 --> 00:19:34,810
"School?" "Class?"

337
00:19:36,109 --> 00:19:38,379
Oh, I see. You have to go back to school?

338
00:19:40,580 --> 00:19:43,679
What? Then...

339
00:19:44,619 --> 00:19:47,889
Why did you come here so early?

340
00:20:00,230 --> 00:20:01,230
My gosh.

341
00:20:07,040 --> 00:20:08,240
Gosh, this is so cool!

342
00:20:09,980 --> 00:20:11,080
Is this for me?

343
00:20:14,449 --> 00:20:15,479
It's my gift to you.

344
00:20:15,480 --> 00:20:17,850
"Gift?" That's what it means, right?

345
00:20:19,219 --> 00:20:22,159
Did you make these for me?

346
00:20:24,020 --> 00:20:26,429
Thank you. Seriously, thanks a lot.

347
00:20:27,590 --> 00:20:29,199
I'll definitely use this when I perform later.

348
00:20:29,560 --> 00:20:30,600
Like this.

349
00:20:32,570 --> 00:20:35,000
Oh, right. You'll come and see us perform later, right?

350
00:20:37,040 --> 00:20:39,869
You'll come to my performance, right?

351
00:20:41,240 --> 00:20:43,879
No, I won't be there.

352
00:20:48,050 --> 00:20:49,320
You have to come.

353
00:20:49,820 --> 00:20:53,090
Come and clap along like this... No.

354
00:20:54,389 --> 00:20:55,490
Do this.

355
00:20:58,119 --> 00:20:59,159
No.

356
00:20:59,929 --> 00:21:03,800
Today, I can't twinkle like you.

357
00:21:06,800 --> 00:21:07,800
See you later.

358
00:21:17,840 --> 00:21:19,679
It was great knowing you, Yi Chan.

359
00:21:20,709 --> 00:21:22,149
Good luck with your performance.

360
00:21:23,250 --> 00:21:24,280
And...

361
00:21:41,270 --> 00:21:43,600
I hope you win.

362
00:21:56,850 --> 00:21:58,448
(Buy Watermelon Sugar souvenirs.)

363
00:21:58,449 --> 00:22:00,689
(Selling souvenirs chosen by Choi Se Gyeong)

364
00:22:04,020 --> 00:22:06,489
Hey, I told you to put Eun Gyeol's photo at the front.

365
00:22:06,490 --> 00:22:07,729
Do you not know how to sell things?

366
00:22:07,730 --> 00:22:09,260
It's like a bait item, you dummy.

367
00:22:09,500 --> 00:22:11,799
- To make girls open their wallets. - Hello.

368
00:22:11,800 --> 00:22:13,569
He's like the epitome of freshness.

369
00:22:13,570 --> 00:22:14,698
Whatever. Put these away.

370
00:22:14,699 --> 00:22:16,399
I'll donate these to the spirit photography club.

371
00:22:17,270 --> 00:22:18,500
- Hey, you're here. - Yes.

372
00:22:18,600 --> 00:22:20,510
Sorry. Cleaning took longer than I thought.

373
00:22:20,709 --> 00:22:21,740
Where's Yi Chan?

374
00:22:21,939 --> 00:22:23,679
Gosh, I'm so popular.

375
00:22:24,280 --> 00:22:25,908
Everyone's looking for me, wherever I go.

376
00:22:25,909 --> 00:22:28,549
Hey, we're so busy. Where have you been?

377
00:22:28,550 --> 00:22:30,418
I had to stop by the woodworking room to make something.

378
00:22:30,419 --> 00:22:32,820
- What did you make? - Try and find it.

379
00:22:33,350 --> 00:22:34,850
Gosh, this is so cool. Where did you get this?

380
00:22:34,949 --> 00:22:36,619
Hey, I don't know.

381
00:22:36,719 --> 00:22:38,189
Chung Ah gave it to me and left.

382
00:22:38,359 --> 00:22:40,729
Mom... I mean, Chung Ah was here?

383
00:22:40,730 --> 00:22:43,858
Yes. She's very professional.

384
00:22:43,859 --> 00:22:45,869
See? She takes such good care of the frontman.

385
00:22:46,129 --> 00:22:48,939
What should I do? I haven't even reconciled with Se Gyeong yet.

386
00:22:49,000 --> 00:22:50,938
Why didn't you bring her here? Why are you here alone?

387
00:22:50,939 --> 00:22:53,168
She had to go back to her class. She'll come back after her class.

388
00:22:53,169 --> 00:22:54,209
She's got a class?

389
00:22:54,869 --> 00:22:56,579
Oh, no. The rumour was true.

390
00:22:56,580 --> 00:22:58,439
Rumour? What rumour?

391
00:22:58,810 --> 00:23:00,509
Seowon Arts High is notorious for doing this.

392
00:23:00,510 --> 00:23:01,708
They suddenly hold supplementary classes...

393
00:23:01,709 --> 00:23:03,350
whenever there's a school festival in the area.

394
00:23:03,419 --> 00:23:05,320
- Why? - What do you think?

395
00:23:05,520 --> 00:23:07,519
Getting excited about festivals could negatively impact...

396
00:23:07,520 --> 00:23:08,819
their students' grades,

397
00:23:08,820 --> 00:23:10,820
and they don't want their students to date and cause trouble.

398
00:23:11,020 --> 00:23:13,429
What? Does that mean Se Gyeong might not make it?

399
00:23:14,290 --> 00:23:17,459
Hey, a model student like Se Gyeong won't skip her supplementary class.

400
00:23:17,699 --> 00:23:18,730
You idiot.

401
00:23:21,770 --> 00:23:22,868
No wonder...

402
00:23:22,869 --> 00:23:25,139
I didn't really see anyone wearing Seowon Arts High's uniform.

403
00:23:27,270 --> 00:23:29,810
We're doomed. We failed.

404
00:23:30,080 --> 00:23:32,279
Gosh, what should we do?

405
00:23:32,280 --> 00:23:35,209
We need to sell everything here to cover our costs.

406
00:23:35,510 --> 00:23:36,849
It's okay, guys.

407
00:23:36,850 --> 00:23:38,619
As our frontman said,

408
00:23:38,780 --> 00:23:40,948
"If you push the wall, it becomes a bridge. If you fall..."

409
00:23:40,949 --> 00:23:42,218
Oh, Choi Se Gyeong is here!

410
00:23:42,219 --> 00:23:44,259
- What? Choi Se Gyeong? - What?

411
00:23:44,260 --> 00:23:46,628
- My gosh! - Se Gyeong!

412
00:23:46,629 --> 00:23:47,830
- Come on, quick! - Se Gyeong!

413
00:23:49,929 --> 00:23:51,029
- Oh, my. - There she is.

414
00:23:51,030 --> 00:23:53,000
- Hey, that's Choi Se Gyeong. - She's really pretty.

415
00:23:53,500 --> 00:23:54,929
- My gosh. - She's so pretty.

416
00:23:56,199 --> 00:23:57,369
Where you fall...

417
00:23:58,240 --> 00:24:01,310
You will find a hidden treasure!

418
00:24:11,020 --> 00:24:12,749
Se Gyeong, you came.

419
00:24:12,750 --> 00:24:14,689
Of course, I promised you that I would.

420
00:24:14,820 --> 00:24:16,889
- My gosh. - Oh, my.

421
00:24:16,990 --> 00:24:18,418
Se Gyeong, can we talk?

422
00:24:18,419 --> 00:24:20,929
Just so you know, this has nothing to do with the bet.

423
00:24:20,990 --> 00:24:23,330
You'd better do a good job with your performance today.

424
00:24:26,230 --> 00:24:28,770
Of course. You know who the performance is for.

425
00:24:30,240 --> 00:24:31,438
- Hey. - Oh, right.

426
00:24:31,439 --> 00:24:34,468
We still have plenty of time. Shall I give you a tour of the school?

427
00:24:34,469 --> 00:24:36,439
- Sure! - Or do you want to see our booth?

428
00:24:36,540 --> 00:24:38,638
Well, give me a tour of your school first...

429
00:24:38,639 --> 00:24:39,948
I'll give you a tour. Spare me a moment...

430
00:24:39,949 --> 00:24:42,378
Actually, I want to check out your booth first.

431
00:24:42,379 --> 00:24:43,579
Let's go. Where is it, Ma Joo?

432
00:24:43,580 --> 00:24:44,820
Follow me!

433
00:24:45,020 --> 00:24:46,020
Let's go!

434
00:24:47,820 --> 00:24:49,689
- Let's go! - Let's go!

435
00:24:49,859 --> 00:24:51,218
This is it here.

436
00:24:51,219 --> 00:24:52,989
This is your booth. It looks nice.

437
00:24:52,990 --> 00:24:54,189
You guys did a good job.

438
00:24:55,290 --> 00:24:56,299
Look, Se Gyeong.

439
00:24:56,300 --> 00:24:58,559
I displayed the photos you took.

440
00:24:58,560 --> 00:25:00,969
I see. But you guys haven't sold a single one.

441
00:25:01,570 --> 00:25:02,668
Shall I be your first customer?

442
00:25:02,669 --> 00:25:04,000
- Really? - Yes.

443
00:25:04,939 --> 00:25:06,010
Hold on.

444
00:25:06,139 --> 00:25:08,868
Let's see. First, I want Ma Joo's photo.

445
00:25:08,869 --> 00:25:09,879
Yes!

446
00:25:10,139 --> 00:25:11,379
Next, Se Bum.

447
00:25:11,939 --> 00:25:13,209
Hyun Yul.

448
00:25:13,510 --> 00:25:14,979
(Lee Si Guk)

449
00:25:14,980 --> 00:25:16,019
Si Guk.

450
00:25:16,020 --> 00:25:17,049
(Ha Yi Chan)

451
00:25:17,050 --> 00:25:19,388
And my cute Yi Chan.

452
00:25:19,389 --> 00:25:20,819
(Ha Eun Gyeol)

453
00:25:20,820 --> 00:25:23,218
All right, that would do. Can I get the T-shirt too?

454
00:25:23,219 --> 00:25:24,419
You want the T-shirt? Okay.

455
00:25:24,490 --> 00:25:26,888
Here it is.

456
00:25:26,889 --> 00:25:27,889
Here.

457
00:25:28,859 --> 00:25:30,559
- It'll look good on me, right? - Of course!

458
00:25:30,560 --> 00:25:33,129
That's a given. Why bother asking?

459
00:25:35,669 --> 00:25:38,439
- Oh, my. - Applause!

460
00:25:39,669 --> 00:25:40,839
I want one too!

461
00:25:40,840 --> 00:25:42,378
Okay, what size?

462
00:25:42,379 --> 00:25:43,779
- Okay. - I need one too!

463
00:25:43,780 --> 00:25:46,350
Yes!

464
00:25:47,949 --> 00:25:49,148
Se Gyeong!

465
00:25:49,149 --> 00:25:51,319
- Hi. - Hi. You know...

466
00:25:51,320 --> 00:25:54,089
Can you please come and play the game my club organized?

467
00:25:54,090 --> 00:25:56,519
It's the most famous game at the festival. Let's play...

468
00:25:56,520 --> 00:25:57,789
- No. - Why not?

469
00:25:57,790 --> 00:25:59,458
She's a cellist. What if she hurts her hand?

470
00:25:59,459 --> 00:26:01,959
No, Yi Chan. It sounds fun. Let's play it together.

471
00:26:02,330 --> 00:26:03,429
- Shall we? - Yes.

472
00:26:03,530 --> 00:26:05,299
Guys, we should all do it together. What do you say?

473
00:26:05,300 --> 00:26:06,368
- Shall we? - Sure.

474
00:26:06,369 --> 00:26:07,529
Wait, hold on.

475
00:26:07,530 --> 00:26:09,800
One person should stay and man the booth. Who will stay?

476
00:26:21,580 --> 00:26:25,550
- Choi Se Gyeong! - Choi Se Gyeong!

477
00:26:27,790 --> 00:26:28,850
Eun Gyeol.

478
00:26:29,659 --> 00:26:30,790
How's it going here?

479
00:26:30,990 --> 00:26:32,219
Where's everyone else?

480
00:26:32,490 --> 00:26:33,490
What?

481
00:26:34,429 --> 00:26:35,730
Watch the booth for me.

482
00:26:36,500 --> 00:26:37,600
What? Where are you going?

483
00:26:38,699 --> 00:26:41,829
All eyes are on us now! This is the match of the century.

484
00:26:41,830 --> 00:26:43,368
It's happening right now, today!

485
00:26:43,369 --> 00:26:45,069
Sworn enemies met on a single-log bridge.

486
00:26:45,070 --> 00:26:47,708
Round Four! Hold in your burps after downing the soda!

487
00:26:47,709 --> 00:26:50,310
Applause, everyone!

488
00:26:53,080 --> 00:26:55,178
You get one minute.

489
00:26:55,179 --> 00:26:56,179
Are you ready?

490
00:26:56,879 --> 00:26:58,480
Are you ready? Stand by.

491
00:26:59,419 --> 00:27:00,449
Start!

492
00:27:19,770 --> 00:27:22,539
- Choi Se Gyeong! - Choi Se Gyeong!

493
00:27:22,540 --> 00:27:25,239
- Choi Se Gyeong! - Seven, six,

494
00:27:25,240 --> 00:27:28,049
- Choi Se Gyeong! - five, four, three, two,

495
00:27:28,050 --> 00:27:29,750
- Choi Se Gyeong! - one. You team lost!

496
00:27:34,619 --> 00:27:38,618
- Choi Se Gyeong! - Choi Se Gyeong!

497
00:27:38,619 --> 00:27:40,229
Round Five!

498
00:27:40,230 --> 00:27:44,229
Who can make the biggest bubble?

499
00:27:44,230 --> 00:27:46,529
All right. Get ready and start!

500
00:27:46,530 --> 00:27:48,469
Go!

501
00:27:50,669 --> 00:27:52,169
- Nice, that's it. - Keep going.

502
00:27:52,909 --> 00:27:55,469
- Oh, my! - My gosh!

503
00:28:21,669 --> 00:28:23,299
Quiet down!

504
00:28:23,300 --> 00:28:24,569
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

505
00:28:24,570 --> 00:28:25,639
Quiet down, please.

506
00:28:30,639 --> 00:28:32,080
No chitchat.

507
00:28:32,550 --> 00:28:34,209
- Be quiet. - Sorry.

508
00:28:34,379 --> 00:28:35,480
Wait in an orderly fashion.

509
00:28:37,619 --> 00:28:39,079
Stay seated.

510
00:28:39,080 --> 00:28:40,290
Se Gyeong.

511
00:28:41,250 --> 00:28:43,719
I said we should go together, but you left without me.

512
00:28:43,990 --> 00:28:45,559
Will you keep hurting my feelings like this?

513
00:28:45,560 --> 00:28:46,829
You're the chairwoman's daughter.

514
00:28:46,830 --> 00:28:48,589
Was I supposed to lure you into skipping the class with me?

515
00:28:48,590 --> 00:28:49,929
That's exactly my point.

516
00:28:50,399 --> 00:28:52,529
I skipped the supplementary class and came here because of you,

517
00:28:52,530 --> 00:28:53,929
but you aren't even happy to see me.

518
00:28:54,429 --> 00:28:57,469
I asked you about my style earlier, but you ignored me.

519
00:28:58,939 --> 00:29:00,369
You're stylish, so you don't care how I look?

520
00:29:00,740 --> 00:29:02,270
I thought we were closer than this!

521
00:29:05,780 --> 00:29:07,080
That headband doesn't suit you.

522
00:29:08,149 --> 00:29:10,779
- What? - I think you're Cool Summer.

523
00:29:10,780 --> 00:29:13,189
Such vivid colours are the worst for those with Cool Summer tones.

524
00:29:13,350 --> 00:29:15,789
You should go for muted tones or mauve.

525
00:29:15,790 --> 00:29:17,990
"Cool Summer?"

526
00:29:18,359 --> 00:29:20,929
"Vivi..." What?

527
00:29:21,159 --> 00:29:22,260
Hey.

528
00:29:22,389 --> 00:29:25,199
Let's keep our mouths shut and get ready to enjoy the performance.

529
00:29:26,800 --> 00:29:28,499
Hey, it'll be a lame performance anyway.

530
00:29:28,500 --> 00:29:29,799
The band was put together at the last minute.

531
00:29:29,800 --> 00:29:31,600
It'll look like a kids' talent show.

532
00:29:33,770 --> 00:29:35,439
(The début show of Watermelon Sugar)

533
00:29:49,490 --> 00:29:50,719
I can do this. Yes.

534
00:30:13,280 --> 00:30:14,280
Son.

535
00:30:17,050 --> 00:30:18,679
What is it? Are you already nervous?

536
00:30:24,260 --> 00:30:25,320
Yi Chan.

537
00:30:25,520 --> 00:30:27,359
What? Shall I pick up some calming medicine for you?

538
00:30:33,669 --> 00:30:35,399
I won't go easy on you today.

539
00:30:37,469 --> 00:30:38,570
You think you're the only one?

540
00:30:40,869 --> 00:30:41,909
Hey, I have one too.

541
00:30:42,740 --> 00:30:44,409
Stop acting cool.

542
00:30:45,980 --> 00:30:48,209
They'll call a standby in three minutes. Are you guys ready?

543
00:30:48,310 --> 00:30:50,350
Of course. Come on, brothers.

544
00:30:54,050 --> 00:30:56,659
- You can do a good job, right? - Yes. I always do a good job.

545
00:30:57,189 --> 00:30:58,189
You too?

546
00:30:58,459 --> 00:31:00,159
With each mistake you make, you'll get three teeth knocked out.

547
00:31:00,359 --> 00:31:02,260
Then you'll get dentures soon, Yi Chan.

548
00:31:04,159 --> 00:31:05,230
All right.

549
00:31:05,959 --> 00:31:07,329
Who are we?

550
00:31:07,330 --> 00:31:09,199
- Watermelon Sugar! - Watermelon Sugar!

551
00:31:10,270 --> 00:31:11,340
Viva!

552
00:31:12,070 --> 00:31:13,540
- La Vida! - La Vida!

553
00:31:14,270 --> 00:31:15,409
Watermelon!

554
00:31:16,280 --> 00:31:17,479
- Sugar! - Sugar!

555
00:31:17,480 --> 00:31:19,810
- Let's go! - Let's go!

556
00:31:22,719 --> 00:31:26,520
Your face

557
00:31:27,490 --> 00:31:31,020
Your name

558
00:31:32,260 --> 00:31:35,760
Your story

559
00:31:37,030 --> 00:31:41,230
And I'm left with

560
00:31:46,770 --> 00:31:47,810
Drums!

561
00:31:51,209 --> 00:31:52,209
Bass!

562
00:31:55,810 --> 00:31:56,850
Guitar!

563
00:32:00,649 --> 00:32:01,689
Piano!

564
00:32:05,760 --> 00:32:09,699
It still wasn't enough

565
00:32:10,659 --> 00:32:14,770
The way you were looking at me

566
00:32:15,030 --> 00:32:19,239
Like the love scattered around the world

567
00:32:19,240 --> 00:32:22,469
Everything was uncertain back then

568
00:32:24,209 --> 00:32:28,350
As time goes by

569
00:32:29,080 --> 00:32:33,250
We're bound to forget things

570
00:32:33,490 --> 00:32:37,789
But it is now that I am leaving

571
00:32:37,790 --> 00:32:40,830
Your shadows behind

572
00:32:42,929 --> 00:32:48,229
I never told you that I loved you

573
00:32:48,230 --> 00:32:52,168
Although I regret it now

574
00:32:52,169 --> 00:32:56,178
Your late confession

575
00:32:56,179 --> 00:33:00,709
I'm leaving that confession behind

576
00:33:01,949 --> 00:33:03,919
Everybody, get up!

577
00:33:05,820 --> 00:33:10,358
Your face, your name

578
00:33:10,359 --> 00:33:14,989
Your story and my lovely bygone days

579
00:33:14,990 --> 00:33:19,569
It may seem like this love came true

580
00:33:19,570 --> 00:33:23,969
But I'm left with nothing but a farewell

581
00:33:43,219 --> 00:33:45,188
Amazing! My gosh.

582
00:33:45,189 --> 00:33:46,990
He's so good.

583
00:33:47,760 --> 00:33:49,260
Hold on. Ha Eun Gyeol, that guy...

584
00:33:50,030 --> 00:33:51,059
Wasn't it him?

585
00:33:51,060 --> 00:33:53,000
The one who had a jam session with Ji Hwan's band.

586
00:33:53,830 --> 00:33:56,030
Who did what?

587
00:33:56,199 --> 00:33:57,899
Those two.

588
00:33:58,270 --> 00:33:59,609
With Ji Hwan's band.

589
00:34:00,070 --> 00:34:01,070
Dad...

590
00:34:01,770 --> 00:34:04,879
No, I mean... Ji Hwan is in a band?

591
00:34:05,179 --> 00:34:06,179
Hey, what's with you?

592
00:34:06,180 --> 00:34:09,079
You came with me when I went to Myeongse Outdoor Theatre.

593
00:34:09,080 --> 00:34:11,619
To see Ji Hwan's band perform. Don't you remember?

594
00:34:13,219 --> 00:34:14,819
Yes, it's him.

595
00:34:15,190 --> 00:34:17,060
No wonder I thought he looked so familiar.

596
00:34:18,659 --> 00:34:20,190
Se Gyeong. You knew, didn't you?

597
00:34:21,529 --> 00:34:23,359
Where are you going? Are you going to the restroom?

598
00:34:23,360 --> 00:34:24,900
It's bright outside

599
00:34:27,600 --> 00:34:29,069
Walking briskly

600
00:34:30,000 --> 00:34:32,540
In the morning

601
00:34:34,409 --> 00:34:36,239
Everyone is

602
00:34:36,839 --> 00:34:38,980
Humming together

603
00:34:41,949 --> 00:34:45,678
Waiting for a sunny day

604
00:34:45,679 --> 00:34:49,149
With a heart full of excitement

605
00:34:49,150 --> 00:34:52,689
Crossing paths

606
00:34:52,690 --> 00:34:56,159
Affectionate gazes fill the streets

607
00:34:57,259 --> 00:34:58,259
- Hey! - Hey!

608
00:35:00,830 --> 00:35:01,830
- Hey! - Hey!

609
00:35:04,940 --> 00:35:07,110
Did I tell you my first love was in a band?

610
00:35:07,869 --> 00:35:10,580
So the bandsman was Dad?

611
00:35:11,679 --> 00:35:13,409
You see, my first love...

612
00:35:16,179 --> 00:35:18,319
He was cheerful and bright like sunshine.

613
00:35:26,219 --> 00:35:28,060
He seemed indifferent and cold from time to time,

614
00:35:28,860 --> 00:35:30,560
but he was kind.

615
00:35:47,279 --> 00:35:49,480
(You're my music.)

616
00:35:55,319 --> 00:35:57,119
And he only loved me, always.

617
00:36:02,489 --> 00:36:03,699
Look, what a handsome dog.

618
00:36:05,000 --> 00:36:06,029
This won't be spicy, right?

619
00:36:06,299 --> 00:36:07,500
It looks spicy.

620
00:36:08,230 --> 00:36:09,330
I'll try it.

621
00:36:10,170 --> 00:36:11,199
Isn't it spicy?

622
00:36:11,600 --> 00:36:13,738
Oh, that's right. He was very good at eating spicy food.

623
00:36:13,739 --> 00:36:15,310
- It's not spicy at all. - It's not spicy?

624
00:36:15,839 --> 00:36:16,880
Try it.

625
00:36:21,279 --> 00:36:22,750
I couldn't handle spicy food.

626
00:36:24,250 --> 00:36:25,279
Oh, gosh.

627
00:36:28,690 --> 00:36:30,258
- Oh, my gosh. - My gosh.

628
00:36:30,259 --> 00:36:32,588
- You're handsome. - Oh, my gosh.

629
00:36:32,589 --> 00:36:34,488
How can he be so good-looking?

630
00:36:34,489 --> 00:36:37,259
- He's handsome. - He's handsome.

631
00:36:39,159 --> 00:36:40,199
What?

632
00:36:41,369 --> 00:36:43,499
- My goodness. - How is he so sweet?

633
00:36:43,500 --> 00:36:45,969
He's so cool.

634
00:36:46,069 --> 00:36:47,509
I didn't know when I was younger.

635
00:36:48,440 --> 00:36:51,509
Because we were like siblings.

636
00:36:52,509 --> 00:36:53,580
But...

637
00:36:54,179 --> 00:36:59,650
You're a beautiful woman

638
00:37:00,049 --> 00:37:04,159
And I'm happy

639
00:37:05,989 --> 00:37:08,360
You're like much-needed rain

640
00:37:09,060 --> 00:37:13,869
You're like much-needed rain to my dry heart

641
00:37:15,069 --> 00:37:19,499
You're like the scent of dawn that is forgotten

642
00:37:19,500 --> 00:37:21,569
I was sure that he was the one...

643
00:37:21,869 --> 00:37:23,139
at the spring festival.

644
00:37:24,779 --> 00:37:28,008
That day, he serenaded me...

645
00:37:28,009 --> 00:37:30,049
at the festival.

646
00:37:40,830 --> 00:37:42,960
He was my dad?

647
00:37:45,360 --> 00:37:48,600
Your first love was my dad when he was younger?

648
00:37:54,210 --> 00:37:55,270
Se Gyeong.

649
00:37:59,279 --> 00:38:00,480
Do you know me?

650
00:38:07,319 --> 00:38:08,489
Do you know me?

651
00:38:11,819 --> 00:38:14,060
I'm sorry. I was mistaken.

652
00:38:18,159 --> 00:38:20,469
It's okay.

653
00:38:23,900 --> 00:38:25,600
That was awesome.

654
00:38:28,770 --> 00:38:29,838
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

655
00:38:29,839 --> 00:38:32,778
Are you guys having fun?

656
00:38:32,779 --> 00:38:34,079
- Yes. - Yes.

657
00:38:34,080 --> 00:38:35,909
I can't hear you.

658
00:38:36,279 --> 00:38:38,880
Say it louder!

659
00:38:39,080 --> 00:38:42,388
Are you guys having fun?

660
00:38:42,389 --> 00:38:44,559
- Yes. - Yes.

661
00:38:44,560 --> 00:38:45,619
Thank you.

662
00:38:47,360 --> 00:38:49,589
I'm going to dedicate the last song...

663
00:38:52,860 --> 00:38:54,569
to a girl.

664
00:38:59,600 --> 00:39:01,369
I'm going...

665
00:39:01,969 --> 00:39:04,509
to sing this song...

666
00:39:05,009 --> 00:39:08,210
for the girl who made our band possible.

667
00:39:10,179 --> 00:39:13,150
It's "The Magic Castle" by The Classic.

668
00:39:14,089 --> 00:39:15,250
Darn it.

669
00:39:19,860 --> 00:39:21,730
(Baekwang High School's Sparkling Festival)

670
00:39:51,060 --> 00:39:55,589
When I gaze at the setting sun, tinged with red

671
00:39:55,989 --> 00:39:59,230
The sad look on your face comes to my mind

672
00:39:59,730 --> 00:40:03,199
I sink my head, and tears fall down

673
00:40:03,400 --> 00:40:05,939
There's nothing I can say

674
00:40:05,940 --> 00:40:08,869
But the truth is that I love you

675
00:40:09,540 --> 00:40:12,310
You are my world

676
00:40:13,080 --> 00:40:15,908
I'm screaming that to the world

677
00:40:15,909 --> 00:40:19,989
But the setting sun burns silently

678
00:40:20,719 --> 00:40:23,889
(Watermelon Sugar)

679
00:40:23,960 --> 00:40:26,360
- Can I have your autograph? - Gosh.

680
00:40:27,589 --> 00:40:29,629
- What's your name? - Hye In.

681
00:40:29,630 --> 00:40:31,059
- Sorry? - Hye In.

682
00:40:31,060 --> 00:40:32,159
Hye In.

683
00:40:35,699 --> 00:40:36,699
Then...

684
00:40:41,239 --> 00:40:42,940
Where are you going? There's an after-party.

685
00:40:43,580 --> 00:40:46,338
Sign the autograph for me before you go.

686
00:40:46,339 --> 00:40:47,809
Just for me.

687
00:40:47,810 --> 00:40:49,178
- It's my bad. - No.

688
00:40:49,179 --> 00:40:50,979
- Viva. - La Vida.

689
00:40:50,980 --> 00:40:53,420
- Watermelon. - Sugar.

690
00:40:55,290 --> 00:40:57,959
Look. The table looks so beautiful...

691
00:40:57,960 --> 00:40:59,959
when you order the right amount of food for you.

692
00:40:59,960 --> 00:41:02,089
So is there anything else you need?

693
00:41:02,929 --> 00:41:04,299
One more free plate of fried dumplings, please.

694
00:41:04,659 --> 00:41:07,529
I could raise a cow, but I can't raise you.

695
00:41:08,270 --> 00:41:09,940
One more seafood and vegetables with mustard sauce, please.

696
00:41:11,139 --> 00:41:13,368
- Oh, my. - Oh, my.

697
00:41:13,369 --> 00:41:15,239
I'm going to raise a cow today.

698
00:41:15,310 --> 00:41:17,380
I can tell that you're blessed with luck.

699
00:41:17,909 --> 00:41:19,679
You're definitely going to become rich.

700
00:41:20,850 --> 00:41:22,150
Give us stir-fried seafood and beef too.

701
00:41:22,449 --> 00:41:25,879
- Oh Ma Joo. - Oh Ma Joo.

702
00:41:25,880 --> 00:41:28,349
Seafood and vegetables with mustard and stir-fried seafood and beef.

703
00:41:28,350 --> 00:41:30,219
- Let's get it started. - Let's do it.

704
00:41:30,819 --> 00:41:32,790
Can you really eat the noodles right now?

705
00:41:35,029 --> 00:41:38,429
Didn't you think that something was off while performing today?

706
00:41:45,170 --> 00:41:46,539
It's okay.

707
00:41:46,540 --> 00:41:49,369
We lost the bet, but it was a successful performance.

708
00:41:49,869 --> 00:41:52,310
Yes. Se Gyeong is very considerate.

709
00:41:52,779 --> 00:41:54,849
She didn't reject you...

710
00:41:54,850 --> 00:41:56,310
in front of the whole school.

711
00:41:56,679 --> 00:41:58,849
"Reject?" Who?

712
00:41:58,850 --> 00:42:00,019
You.

713
00:42:00,020 --> 00:42:01,619
She didn't reject me.

714
00:42:02,190 --> 00:42:04,318
Kind Se Gyeong finished it with an open ending...

715
00:42:04,319 --> 00:42:05,860
with the wisdom of Solomon.

716
00:42:06,790 --> 00:42:09,759
Because she didn't want to choose one of us and hurt the other.

717
00:42:10,560 --> 00:42:12,400
Because she didn't want us to disband.

718
00:42:13,130 --> 00:42:14,799
That's who she is.

719
00:42:15,369 --> 00:42:18,198
She's righteous and loyal.

720
00:42:18,199 --> 00:42:21,068
I thought it was a cartoon theme song or something.

721
00:42:21,069 --> 00:42:22,139
Are you done now?

722
00:42:23,239 --> 00:42:25,540
Let's slurp the noodles now.

723
00:42:25,639 --> 00:42:26,710
Sounds great.

724
00:42:30,350 --> 00:42:32,380
What do you mean I'm done, you punks?

725
00:42:32,619 --> 00:42:34,449
Chung Ah isn't here.

726
00:42:35,049 --> 00:42:36,859
- Oh, right. - Chung Ah?

727
00:42:36,860 --> 00:42:38,119
"Oh, right?"

728
00:42:38,960 --> 00:42:40,060
Gosh.

729
00:42:40,759 --> 00:42:42,730
These disloyal punks.

730
00:42:43,060 --> 00:42:45,428
You just want to eat even when your colleague...

731
00:42:45,429 --> 00:42:47,869
who has always been with us isn't here.

732
00:42:49,369 --> 00:42:51,199
You're no better than animals.

733
00:43:01,350 --> 00:43:02,750
Can we meet for a moment?

734
00:43:02,980 --> 00:43:04,819
You decide the time and the location.

735
00:43:05,580 --> 00:43:06,750
Why are you not answering?

736
00:43:07,889 --> 00:43:09,350
Are you not home yet?

737
00:43:10,690 --> 00:43:12,119
Is the fax broken?

738
00:43:13,119 --> 00:43:14,259
(Are you unwell?)

739
00:43:16,489 --> 00:43:17,699
Are you unwell?

740
00:43:19,429 --> 00:43:20,969
Did something happen?

741
00:43:22,330 --> 00:43:24,440
I'll be in front of your house in 30 minutes.

742
00:43:24,839 --> 00:43:26,069
Can we meet for a moment?

743
00:43:26,469 --> 00:43:27,810
I'll wait until you come out.

744
00:44:02,940 --> 00:44:04,009
Hi.

745
00:44:08,110 --> 00:44:09,179
Where are you going?

746
00:44:11,049 --> 00:44:15,250
Why did you not come to watch our performance today?

747
00:44:16,589 --> 00:44:17,819
I was waiting.

748
00:44:23,600 --> 00:44:24,799
I'm deaf.

749
00:44:25,659 --> 00:44:26,699
I know.

750
00:44:27,330 --> 00:44:28,500
I can't hear anything.

751
00:44:29,469 --> 00:44:30,900
I know.

752
00:44:32,869 --> 00:44:34,810
Why did you invite me then?

753
00:44:35,610 --> 00:44:38,040
Invite? Why did I invite you?

754
00:44:39,040 --> 00:44:40,779
- Of course, that's... - To mock me?

755
00:44:41,049 --> 00:44:42,579
To make me a spectacle?

756
00:44:42,580 --> 00:44:43,880
- Because you pitied me? - What?

757
00:44:44,179 --> 00:44:46,480
To show that you have a friend with disabilities and look nice?

758
00:44:47,219 --> 00:44:49,048
"You're bad. But we're having fun like this."

759
00:44:49,049 --> 00:44:50,319
Did you want to brag like this?

760
00:44:50,790 --> 00:44:51,989
Wait. It's too fast.

761
00:44:53,830 --> 00:44:54,860
Hold on.

762
00:45:01,500 --> 00:45:02,529
Oh.

763
00:45:06,940 --> 00:45:10,239
Music isn't something you listen to just by ear.

764
00:45:12,509 --> 00:45:15,009
Music is something you can feel with your eyes,

765
00:45:15,850 --> 00:45:16,920
mind,

766
00:45:17,650 --> 00:45:19,850
and heart.

767
00:45:22,949 --> 00:45:24,318
Don't try to act cool.

768
00:45:24,319 --> 00:45:25,389
It disgusts me.

769
00:45:28,630 --> 00:45:29,730
You're done, right?

770
00:45:33,500 --> 00:45:35,000
Then why did you help our band...

771
00:45:36,429 --> 00:45:37,469
No.

772
00:45:40,569 --> 00:45:41,969
Why did you help me all this time?

773
00:45:47,080 --> 00:45:49,610
Why did you want to be friends?

774
00:45:55,489 --> 00:45:56,520
Why...

775
00:45:59,119 --> 00:46:00,190
did you say...

776
00:46:01,589 --> 00:46:02,860
you liked me?

777
00:46:42,170 --> 00:46:43,699
I guess I'm not invisible anymore.

778
00:46:50,940 --> 00:46:53,110
What am I doing in front of your house?

779
00:46:55,250 --> 00:46:56,408
I've been worrying...

780
00:46:56,409 --> 00:46:58,480
why you rushed out of the auditorium in the middle of the show.

781
00:47:00,150 --> 00:47:02,920
And I've been trying to figure out a way to get you to forgive me.

782
00:47:07,159 --> 00:47:09,130
I think I just found a solution for my second problem.

783
00:47:11,600 --> 00:47:12,929
My biggest worry was...

784
00:47:14,230 --> 00:47:15,630
figuring out how I was going to apologize...

785
00:47:16,799 --> 00:47:18,739
to get your forgiveness.

786
00:47:20,869 --> 00:47:23,710
I've been thinking, and this is the best way.

787
00:47:27,980 --> 00:47:28,980
I'm sorry.

788
00:47:31,020 --> 00:47:32,080
It's my fault.

789
00:47:34,020 --> 00:47:35,089
Please forgive me.

790
00:47:38,790 --> 00:47:40,589
Should I tell you what I did wrong?

791
00:47:41,029 --> 00:47:42,060
I'm sorry.

792
00:47:44,960 --> 00:47:46,330
I was mistaken.

793
00:47:50,969 --> 00:47:53,099
You looked down on me, loathed me, and expressed hatred against me.

794
00:47:53,100 --> 00:47:54,770
You pulled the trifecta while treating me as if I was invisible.

795
00:47:55,810 --> 00:47:56,810
Did you change your tactics?

796
00:47:56,811 --> 00:47:58,040
Are you apologizing as if we've never met?

797
00:47:59,339 --> 00:48:01,279
Anyway, I'm sorry.

798
00:48:01,679 --> 00:48:03,480
You'll never see me again.

799
00:48:03,850 --> 00:48:04,850
Bye.

800
00:48:07,449 --> 00:48:09,218
Hey, I'm apologizing from the bottom of my heart.

801
00:48:09,219 --> 00:48:10,360
Please!

802
00:48:12,389 --> 00:48:14,360
Can't you just leave me alone?

803
00:48:15,730 --> 00:48:18,330
I have so much on my mind that my brain is going to explode.

804
00:48:19,259 --> 00:48:21,368
I can't even begin to think how I wasted my time and energy.

805
00:48:21,369 --> 00:48:22,669
There's no way of knowing...

806
00:48:22,670 --> 00:48:24,138
what I found out is the truth...

807
00:48:24,139 --> 00:48:26,440
or a misunderstanding. This is driving me crazy.

808
00:48:27,540 --> 00:48:29,440
So I'm asking you not to complicate this further.

809
00:48:31,880 --> 00:48:33,040
Did something happen?

810
00:48:34,049 --> 00:48:35,080
No.

811
00:48:35,980 --> 00:48:37,949
Even if it did, it's none of your business.

812
00:48:38,520 --> 00:48:39,548
Hey, Choi Se Gyeong.

813
00:48:39,549 --> 00:48:41,949
I won't pick anyone. Are you happy now?

814
00:48:42,920 --> 00:48:45,659
I'll choose neither you nor Yi Chan.

815
00:48:45,889 --> 00:48:47,258
That's why you're here.

816
00:48:47,259 --> 00:48:48,729
You're worried that I might choose Yi Chan.

817
00:48:48,730 --> 00:48:50,699
Why are you turning me into a bad guy?

818
00:48:51,230 --> 00:48:53,158
I came because I was worried about you.

819
00:48:53,159 --> 00:48:54,529
Don't worry about me!

820
00:48:55,529 --> 00:48:57,798
You and I will never have to see each other again.

821
00:48:57,799 --> 00:48:59,369
You and I are...

822
00:49:01,139 --> 00:49:03,239
from two different worlds, to begin with.

823
00:49:14,819 --> 00:49:16,049
I'm going to check.

824
00:49:18,259 --> 00:49:20,060
I'm going to meet them in person and check.

825
00:50:14,080 --> 00:50:15,150
Hello.

826
00:50:24,060 --> 00:50:26,489
(Used Musical Instruments)

827
00:50:30,029 --> 00:50:32,560
(White Night)

828
00:50:50,009 --> 00:50:51,049
Here.

829
00:51:35,889 --> 00:51:36,989
What are you doing here alone?

830
00:51:38,100 --> 00:51:39,159
I just...

831
00:51:40,199 --> 00:51:41,369
liked the song.

832
00:51:43,969 --> 00:51:45,699
This is a perfect song to seduce women with.

833
00:52:00,790 --> 00:52:01,790
So you've tried that.

834
00:52:02,319 --> 00:52:03,889
Gosh, no way.

835
00:52:04,520 --> 00:52:06,989
This song is about a father who lost his son.

836
00:52:07,089 --> 00:52:09,259
I wouldn't sing this song just to seduce women.

837
00:52:17,569 --> 00:52:18,900
Don't jump to conclusions.

838
00:52:19,900 --> 00:52:21,439
I don't know if I'll have good fortune,

839
00:52:21,440 --> 00:52:22,940
but from the looks of it, I don't have any children.

840
00:52:26,880 --> 00:52:28,779
(White Night)

841
00:52:31,020 --> 00:52:32,049
Ask me.

842
00:52:33,279 --> 00:52:34,350
Ask you what?

843
00:52:34,489 --> 00:52:35,919
Ask your face what.

844
00:52:35,920 --> 00:52:37,520
It's full of question marks.

845
00:52:37,920 --> 00:52:39,159
I'm all ears. Ask me.

846
00:52:41,529 --> 00:52:43,790
Of course, it's probably about your friend, not you.

847
00:52:45,159 --> 00:52:47,299
I had a mission to complete.

848
00:52:48,670 --> 00:52:50,969
I had to fulfill the mission even if I had to risk my life.

849
00:52:51,139 --> 00:52:53,539
Did I say that I could never guarantee...

850
00:52:53,540 --> 00:52:54,940
a wise solution?

851
00:52:55,270 --> 00:52:56,968
I had to get chosen by a girl...

852
00:52:56,969 --> 00:52:59,110
who was so out of my league. That was the mission.

853
00:52:59,679 --> 00:53:02,379
It looked as if she was going to choose the other guy.

854
00:53:02,380 --> 00:53:03,650
So it was really tough.

855
00:53:05,279 --> 00:53:07,690
- So did you fail the mission? - No, I completed the mission.

856
00:53:08,549 --> 00:53:09,589
No.

857
00:53:10,319 --> 00:53:12,219
It just happened that way.

858
00:53:12,719 --> 00:53:15,060
What do you mean? Did she choose you over him?

859
00:53:15,230 --> 00:53:18,158
No. She said she wasn't going to choose anyone.

860
00:53:18,159 --> 00:53:21,100
Gosh. That's strange.

861
00:53:21,429 --> 00:53:22,500
It is, right?

862
00:53:23,529 --> 00:53:26,198
Anyway, you completed the mission,

863
00:53:26,199 --> 00:53:27,469
but you're not happy.

864
00:53:29,310 --> 00:53:30,739
I'm not sure about that.

865
00:53:32,310 --> 00:53:34,209
It feels as if I swallowed something wrong.

866
00:53:34,210 --> 00:53:35,350
It's frustrating.

867
00:53:35,909 --> 00:53:38,679
When I forced myself to swallow it, it stung.

868
00:53:39,850 --> 00:53:40,889
It aches.

869
00:53:41,489 --> 00:53:42,920
- That's love. - What?

870
00:53:44,089 --> 00:53:47,159
Wait. Don't tell me she's your first love.

871
00:53:47,360 --> 00:53:49,059
Gosh, don't tease me.

872
00:53:49,060 --> 00:53:51,130
She and I can never end up together.

873
00:53:52,159 --> 00:53:54,099
There's no limit to love.

874
00:53:54,100 --> 00:53:55,170
There is.

875
00:53:55,569 --> 00:53:57,670
I can't overcome a 28-year age gap.

876
00:53:57,770 --> 00:54:01,440
Gosh. Oh, my.

877
00:54:01,940 --> 00:54:04,339
A 28-year age gap?

878
00:54:05,339 --> 00:54:06,480
That might be hard.

879
00:54:10,509 --> 00:54:13,480
It's okay. Stuff like that can happen in your youth.

880
00:54:15,319 --> 00:54:17,389
Immaturity can't be an excuse for my actions.

881
00:54:17,989 --> 00:54:20,659
You'll end up writing great lyrics for a song.

882
00:54:27,259 --> 00:54:28,529
What a beautiful moon.

883
00:54:31,170 --> 00:54:33,139
This is the perfect night to get one's heart broken.

884
00:54:38,080 --> 00:54:39,279
The festival is over.

885
00:54:40,310 --> 00:54:41,810
Don't come to see me ever again.

886
00:54:42,710 --> 00:54:46,250
You and I live in different worlds, anyway.

887
00:55:29,759 --> 00:55:31,060
- What's wrong with her? - I don't know.

888
00:55:45,210 --> 00:55:47,109
Gosh. Seriously.

889
00:55:47,110 --> 00:55:49,509
Se Gyeong has been acting like a different person lately.

890
00:55:49,779 --> 00:55:53,079
It's not like going to the US is as easy as taking the bus downtown.

891
00:55:53,080 --> 00:55:54,619
She treated it as if she was going to a corner shop.

892
00:55:54,790 --> 00:55:56,588
She said, "I'm going to the US. Bye."

893
00:55:56,589 --> 00:55:57,860
How can anyone just do that?

894
00:56:00,420 --> 00:56:02,290
No, I'm being serious right now.

895
00:56:02,389 --> 00:56:05,129
She said she was going to the US right now.

896
00:56:05,130 --> 00:56:07,599
I just talked to her on the phone. Who is this?

897
00:56:07,600 --> 00:56:08,699
What are you talking about?

898
00:56:09,569 --> 00:56:10,698
Where's Se Gyeong going?

899
00:56:10,699 --> 00:56:13,069
You must have a death wish, seriously. Darn it.

900
00:56:14,409 --> 00:56:15,540
The United States!

901
00:56:16,940 --> 00:56:18,310
Don't worry about me!

902
00:56:19,239 --> 00:56:21,508
You and I will never have to see each other again.

903
00:56:21,509 --> 00:56:22,909
You and I are...

904
00:56:24,819 --> 00:56:26,880
from two different worlds, to begin with.

905
00:56:41,770 --> 00:56:43,199
Taxi!

906
00:56:46,569 --> 00:56:48,440
Taxi!

907
00:56:52,440 --> 00:56:53,710
Do you like me?

908
00:56:54,980 --> 00:56:56,279
Be honest with me.

909
00:56:57,009 --> 00:57:01,449
Is it me? Or is it Yi Chan?

910
00:57:06,619 --> 00:57:07,659
Taxi!

911
00:57:15,569 --> 00:57:16,730
I bet you've never dated.

912
00:57:17,469 --> 00:57:19,639
You've never dated, right? I knew it!

913
00:57:21,139 --> 00:57:25,980
Look at you, you've never dated

914
00:57:40,520 --> 00:57:42,960
Taxi!

915
00:57:44,130 --> 00:57:45,199
Taxi!

916
00:57:56,839 --> 00:57:59,480
(Entrance)

917
00:58:07,319 --> 00:58:08,719
You can't go in there!

918
00:58:24,100 --> 00:58:25,239
(Gimpo International Airport)

919
00:58:30,009 --> 00:58:32,380
(International Departures)

920
00:58:32,710 --> 00:58:34,980
(International Departures)

921
00:59:10,549 --> 00:59:13,650
Why are you crying here all alone? You're breaking my heart.

922
00:59:15,650 --> 00:59:17,719
I don't know how to go back.

923
00:59:20,520 --> 00:59:23,089
I need to check some things with my parents.

924
00:59:24,529 --> 00:59:26,060
I have questions for them too.

925
00:59:27,330 --> 00:59:30,330
I thought I would be able to go back as easily as I came here.

926
00:59:32,369 --> 00:59:34,069
But I can't find my way back.

927
00:59:35,940 --> 00:59:38,339
I even thought about not going back.

928
00:59:40,580 --> 00:59:42,310
But now, I can't go back even if I wanted.

929
00:59:43,150 --> 00:59:44,179
What should I do?

930
00:59:45,049 --> 00:59:47,350
What if I can't go back for the rest of my life?

931
00:59:48,850 --> 00:59:50,089
I'll help you.

932
00:59:51,589 --> 00:59:52,659
How?

933
00:59:53,319 --> 00:59:54,389
How can you help me?

934
00:59:54,759 --> 00:59:56,059
I'll make it work.

935
00:59:56,060 --> 00:59:59,230
I'll do whatever it takes to help you find your way back.

936
01:00:01,100 --> 01:00:02,799
But stay here with me for now.

937
01:00:08,969 --> 01:00:10,239
Stay with me.

938
01:00:31,060 --> 01:00:33,730
You said we were from two different worlds, right?

939
01:00:35,400 --> 01:00:36,469
But I don't care.

940
01:00:42,670 --> 01:00:44,940
I don't care if you're a middle-aged woman.

941
01:00:46,839 --> 01:00:48,509
I don't care if you turn out to be a zombie.

942
01:00:51,650 --> 01:00:53,980
That's why we should...

943
01:00:55,219 --> 01:00:56,420
stay together.

944
01:01:54,040 --> 01:01:57,480
It looks like you finally found your helper.

945
01:02:01,719 --> 01:02:04,319
I hope it wasn't too late, though.

946
01:02:19,869 --> 01:02:22,770
(Special thanks to Park Ho San and Ryu Jin)

947
01:02:50,029 --> 01:02:54,838
(Twinkling Watermelon)

948
01:02:54,839 --> 01:02:57,508
How are we going to write a song in a month?

949
01:02:57,509 --> 01:02:59,309
How about a one-day song retreat?

950
01:02:59,310 --> 01:03:00,908
We can decide on the theme of our song.

951
01:03:00,909 --> 01:03:02,079
We can bond as a band too.

952
01:03:02,080 --> 01:03:04,979
Your trip is nearing its end now.

953
01:03:04,980 --> 01:03:07,719
When we met by chance, I liked that you were honest.

954
01:03:07,850 --> 01:03:11,088
That's really me! I'm serious!

955
01:03:11,089 --> 01:03:12,158
What about Yoon Chung Ah?

956
01:03:12,159 --> 01:03:13,218
You didn't care that she didn't come to the festival.

957
01:03:13,219 --> 01:03:15,028
You don't seem concerned that she's not coming to the retreat.

958
01:03:15,029 --> 01:03:16,929
What's your problem?

959
01:03:17,130 --> 01:03:19,529
When your life can twinkle again on its own,

960
01:03:19,929 --> 01:03:22,029
I hope it twinkles as radiantly as possible...

961
01:03:22,600 --> 01:03:24,670
because I don't have much time left with me.