"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep13 (English)

1
00:00:11,350 --> 00:00:12,779
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:14,080 --> 00:00:15,920
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:24,659 --> 00:00:26,429
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:34,170 --> 00:00:37,968
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:37,969 --> 00:00:39,468
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:39,469 --> 00:00:40,939
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:40,940 --> 00:00:41,979
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:41,980 --> 00:00:43,008
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:43,009 --> 00:00:44,009
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:44,380 --> 00:00:46,609
(Episode 13)

11
00:00:58,329 --> 00:00:59,730
Hey, we're here.

12
00:01:03,060 --> 00:01:06,399
I'm sorry, but could you make a lap around the house?

13
00:01:07,600 --> 00:01:08,740
Sure. Let's do that.

14
00:01:16,679 --> 00:01:18,280
I don't care who you are.

15
00:01:20,080 --> 00:01:21,850
I don't care if you're a middle-aged woman.

16
00:01:24,289 --> 00:01:26,050
I don't care if you turn out to be a zombie.

17
00:01:29,160 --> 00:01:30,419
That's why we should...

18
00:01:32,729 --> 00:01:33,860
stay together.

19
00:01:44,369 --> 00:01:45,470
What do you say?

20
00:01:49,339 --> 00:01:50,440
I'm hungry.

21
00:01:51,209 --> 00:01:54,449
What? Then why don't we go somewhere and have something to eat?

22
00:01:54,850 --> 00:01:55,880
I'm tired.

23
00:01:57,119 --> 00:01:58,119
I want to rest.

24
00:01:59,919 --> 00:02:01,490
Could you help me get home?

25
00:02:05,959 --> 00:02:07,800
Hey, what next?

26
00:02:08,660 --> 00:02:12,099
Sir. I'm so sorry. Could you make one last lap around the house?

27
00:02:12,100 --> 00:02:13,299
That's enough.

28
00:02:14,500 --> 00:02:15,799
Do you have a lot of money?

29
00:02:22,310 --> 00:02:24,649
Sir, could you open up the trunk?

30
00:02:24,650 --> 00:02:26,009
- Sure. - Okay.

31
00:02:26,509 --> 00:02:27,509
Here.

32
00:02:40,329 --> 00:02:41,359
What's this?

33
00:02:41,699 --> 00:02:44,430
I think I just saw something that didn't make any sense at all.

34
00:02:46,130 --> 00:02:47,199
What's wrong?

35
00:02:48,100 --> 00:02:49,739
- Nothing. - Okay.

36
00:02:53,310 --> 00:02:54,310
Thank you.

37
00:02:59,280 --> 00:03:00,310
Hey.

38
00:03:01,680 --> 00:03:02,819
Do you want to have ramyeon before you go?

39
00:03:04,989 --> 00:03:06,019
What?

40
00:03:11,630 --> 00:03:13,689
Can you start boiling the water for ramyeon?

41
00:03:13,690 --> 00:03:14,858
Let me take care of the luggage first.

42
00:03:14,859 --> 00:03:15,859
The kitchen is that way.

43
00:03:16,160 --> 00:03:17,630
Shouldn't I say hello to your parents first?

44
00:03:18,729 --> 00:03:19,729
They're not here.

45
00:03:20,199 --> 00:03:21,769
- Both of them? - Yes.

46
00:03:21,840 --> 00:03:23,638
I flew back to Korea from the US alone.

47
00:03:23,639 --> 00:03:25,710
Then you've been staying here on your own the whole time?

48
00:03:26,569 --> 00:03:27,979
At this rate, you might be too shocked to talk.

49
00:03:28,710 --> 00:03:31,109
Then does it mean it's just you and me in this house?

50
00:03:33,949 --> 00:03:35,019
Right?

51
00:03:37,819 --> 00:03:39,019
- I'll put this away. - I'll boil the water.

52
00:03:42,060 --> 00:03:43,460
Oh, no.

53
00:03:51,669 --> 00:03:52,699
What's wrong?

54
00:03:55,539 --> 00:03:56,569
What's that?

55
00:03:56,900 --> 00:03:59,810
I think I just saw something that didn't make any sense again.

56
00:04:07,579 --> 00:04:08,620
Nothing's wrong.

57
00:04:09,680 --> 00:04:11,388
Okay. I'll carry this up for you.

58
00:04:11,389 --> 00:04:14,089
Okay. Thank you so much. It's the 1st door on the 2nd floor.

59
00:04:14,090 --> 00:04:15,759
- Okay. - Okay.

60
00:04:23,200 --> 00:04:24,330
Gosh, that scared me.

61
00:04:37,239 --> 00:04:38,979
(Who is the bandsman Mom loved?)

62
00:04:41,919 --> 00:04:44,549
(Who is the bandsman Mom loved?)

63
00:04:52,859 --> 00:04:54,729
(Alprazolam)

64
00:05:04,400 --> 00:05:06,770
Hey, be careful! Gosh. Please be careful.

65
00:05:16,280 --> 00:05:19,249
What did you put in the egg? Why did it catch fire like this?

66
00:05:19,450 --> 00:05:22,020
Why are you so angry about that?

67
00:05:22,160 --> 00:05:23,460
You're scarier than the fire.

68
00:05:23,689 --> 00:05:26,460
You live alone. Yet, you can't even cook a simple dish.

69
00:05:26,859 --> 00:05:28,829
What have you been eating all this time?

70
00:05:28,830 --> 00:05:31,868
How could you start such a big fire over just one egg?

71
00:05:31,869 --> 00:05:33,299
Come on. Don't be like that.

72
00:05:35,700 --> 00:05:37,270
You should be more careful next time.

73
00:05:37,439 --> 00:05:38,510
Did you get hurt?

74
00:05:50,780 --> 00:05:52,049
It sounds so nice.

75
00:05:52,989 --> 00:05:53,989
Did you know?

76
00:05:54,789 --> 00:05:58,228
People suddenly crave pancakes on rainy days because...

77
00:05:58,229 --> 00:06:00,259
the sound of the rain falling and the sizzling pancakes...

78
00:06:00,260 --> 00:06:01,260
sound similar.

79
00:06:01,429 --> 00:06:03,030
Yes. So I have heard.

80
00:06:06,400 --> 00:06:09,200
My mother used to cook me pancakes often on rainy days.

81
00:06:11,840 --> 00:06:13,070
Was it like that with your family too?

82
00:06:13,309 --> 00:06:15,379
- No. - What? Why not?

83
00:06:15,539 --> 00:06:17,379
Having pancakes on rainy days is like a national law.

84
00:06:18,350 --> 00:06:21,080
I was the only one in my family who could hear the rain falling.

85
00:06:25,749 --> 00:06:27,049
It's ready.

86
00:06:28,189 --> 00:06:29,189
Okay.

87
00:06:29,890 --> 00:06:31,390
Gosh, it looks so good!

88
00:06:31,559 --> 00:06:32,660
Thank you for the food.

89
00:06:39,799 --> 00:06:42,770
Hey, this is so good. It's so crispy.

90
00:06:44,340 --> 00:06:47,010
Don't tell me you were trying to go to the US to get some pancakes.

91
00:06:47,410 --> 00:06:48,410
No way.

92
00:06:51,549 --> 00:06:54,749
But why did you suddenly want to leave for the US?

93
00:06:55,950 --> 00:06:59,890
Because I found out that my mother's first love was my dad.

94
00:07:02,260 --> 00:07:03,890
- Hey... - No.

95
00:07:04,359 --> 00:07:06,788
Don't ask me. I won't tell you anything.

96
00:07:06,789 --> 00:07:08,359
This is all you're getting from me today.

97
00:07:11,330 --> 00:07:13,270
I'm going to eat all the outer parts.

98
00:07:13,299 --> 00:07:14,868
Hey, can you slow down?

99
00:07:14,869 --> 00:07:16,699
- You might upset your stomach. - It's amazing. These are the best.

100
00:07:16,700 --> 00:07:18,410
Come on. Tear a big piece for yourself.

101
00:07:20,109 --> 00:07:21,639
I told you I wanted all the outer parts.

102
00:07:21,640 --> 00:07:23,579
Hey, that's the tastiest part.

103
00:07:23,580 --> 00:07:26,080
Come on. Let me have some too. I haven't had a meal today.

104
00:07:26,379 --> 00:07:28,378
- I'm hungry. Let me have some too. - Hey.

105
00:07:28,379 --> 00:07:29,479
Come on.

106
00:07:29,979 --> 00:07:31,618
- Let me have some too. - Here.

107
00:07:31,619 --> 00:07:33,519
- You'll get indigestion. Slow down. - I won't give it to you.

108
00:07:33,520 --> 00:07:35,460
I want some of that too. Come on, let me have some!

109
00:07:35,989 --> 00:07:37,119
Give it to me.

110
00:07:37,619 --> 00:07:38,760
No. Wait.

111
00:07:42,200 --> 00:07:43,299
Are you a CODA?

112
00:07:46,229 --> 00:07:47,530
How did you know that?

113
00:07:47,770 --> 00:07:50,739
You're the only one in your family who can hear the rain falling.

114
00:07:51,239 --> 00:07:52,869
That's the word used to describe people like you.

115
00:07:53,439 --> 00:07:56,539
No. That's not what I meant. How did you know the term, "CODA?"

116
00:07:57,879 --> 00:08:00,349
Did that term not exist in 1995 yet?

117
00:08:00,350 --> 00:08:01,580
Oh, that?

118
00:08:01,979 --> 00:08:04,479
When I was in the US, I learned that from my deaf friend.

119
00:08:06,119 --> 00:08:07,150
I see.

120
00:08:08,760 --> 00:08:09,760
Ask me.

121
00:08:10,760 --> 00:08:11,760
Ask you what?

122
00:08:12,489 --> 00:08:15,030
- You don't have any questions? - Should I have questions?

123
00:08:16,799 --> 00:08:17,900
That's odd.

124
00:08:18,830 --> 00:08:20,298
When people find out that I'm a CODA,

125
00:08:20,299 --> 00:08:22,369
they usually ask me a lot of questions.

126
00:08:23,400 --> 00:08:25,039
At first, it starts off as curiosity.

127
00:08:25,539 --> 00:08:27,309
Then it turns into compassion.

128
00:08:27,939 --> 00:08:30,479
Afterward, it becomes pity which turns into kindness.

129
00:08:30,739 --> 00:08:32,479
In the end, they worry and show concern.

130
00:08:33,109 --> 00:08:35,450
That's just to name a few. I get all kinds of looks from them.

131
00:08:36,550 --> 00:08:38,618
That's because people with questions...

132
00:08:38,619 --> 00:08:41,290
want to hear that you're miserable.

133
00:08:42,460 --> 00:08:45,090
That way, it will be proof that they are happy.

134
00:08:46,489 --> 00:08:48,960
Gosh. What a way to kill my love for mankind.

135
00:08:49,759 --> 00:08:51,499
That's how people are.

136
00:08:51,670 --> 00:08:53,228
They want to offer sympathy,

137
00:08:53,229 --> 00:08:54,800
instead of being on the receiving end of it.

138
00:08:55,999 --> 00:08:57,399
Don't worry about them.

139
00:08:57,800 --> 00:08:59,008
Let me give you an example.

140
00:08:59,009 --> 00:09:01,339
Let's say you're super psyched about finding an interesting video.

141
00:09:01,340 --> 00:09:03,878
But when you start to watch it, it's not what you wanted.

142
00:09:03,879 --> 00:09:04,979
Then you would stop the video.

143
00:09:05,609 --> 00:09:07,210
That's sort of what they're doing.

144
00:09:13,820 --> 00:09:14,889
You should go home now.

145
00:09:15,259 --> 00:09:16,659
Thank you for everything today.

146
00:09:17,359 --> 00:09:19,488
Are you sure you can be alone here? You're not scared?

147
00:09:19,489 --> 00:09:21,699
What? If I tell you I'm scared to be alone,

148
00:09:21,700 --> 00:09:23,028
are you going to stay with me all night?

149
00:09:23,029 --> 00:09:24,659
What? All night?

150
00:09:25,070 --> 00:09:26,599
That's not what I meant.

151
00:09:26,600 --> 00:09:27,930
Look at you.

152
00:09:28,369 --> 00:09:30,599
You're already possessed by lust!

153
00:09:30,600 --> 00:09:32,109
You're a lustful evil.

154
00:09:33,869 --> 00:09:34,940
What?

155
00:09:43,080 --> 00:09:44,080
Gosh.

156
00:09:45,389 --> 00:09:46,389
What?

157
00:09:50,519 --> 00:09:51,729
You said I was a lustful evil.

158
00:09:54,859 --> 00:09:55,899
Are you sure?

159
00:09:57,029 --> 00:09:58,330
Am I sure I'm a lustful evil?

160
00:09:58,999 --> 00:10:00,029
Not that.

161
00:10:00,499 --> 00:10:02,700
Are you sure you can help me find my way back?

162
00:10:03,100 --> 00:10:04,139
What?

163
00:10:05,070 --> 00:10:06,070
I see.

164
00:10:07,009 --> 00:10:08,009
Yes.

165
00:10:09,479 --> 00:10:10,840
It will be hard.

166
00:10:10,879 --> 00:10:11,909
I know.

167
00:10:12,749 --> 00:10:14,819
I'm serious. It won't be that simple.

168
00:10:14,820 --> 00:10:15,979
I know that too.

169
00:10:18,489 --> 00:10:20,050
- You do? - Yes.

170
00:10:20,889 --> 00:10:23,859
You weren't just referring to a mere way to go back to the US.

171
00:10:24,460 --> 00:10:27,590
You're looking for a way to get to someone in the US.

172
00:10:28,729 --> 00:10:29,830
I'll help you find that person.

173
00:10:31,359 --> 00:10:34,529
Once I go back, I'll never be able to come back.

174
00:10:35,300 --> 00:10:37,170
That's why, if possible,

175
00:10:37,570 --> 00:10:39,739
I'll take my sweet time to help you.

176
00:10:41,840 --> 00:10:43,379
I'll do my best to find a way,

177
00:10:44,080 --> 00:10:45,479
but I will slow it down as much as possible.

178
00:10:46,249 --> 00:10:47,249
That way,

179
00:10:49,350 --> 00:10:51,180
I'll get to spend more time with you.

180
00:11:00,330 --> 00:11:02,499
Yes!

181
00:11:16,239 --> 00:11:17,779
I'll do my best to find a way,

182
00:11:18,379 --> 00:11:19,710
but I will slow it down as much as possible.

183
00:11:20,450 --> 00:11:23,519
That way, I'll get to spend more time with you.

184
00:11:46,810 --> 00:11:47,840
What?

185
00:12:15,040 --> 00:12:17,070
(Restricted Caller ID)

186
00:12:17,639 --> 00:12:18,670
No way.

187
00:12:30,080 --> 00:12:32,190
- Hello. - Good evening.

188
00:12:32,720 --> 00:12:34,888
- Master? - Did you have a pleasant trip?

189
00:12:34,889 --> 00:12:37,060
Gosh, you startled me. Wait.

190
00:12:37,960 --> 00:12:39,529
Why are you asking me that in the past tense today?

191
00:12:39,889 --> 00:12:41,999
You're indeed quick at noticing these things.

192
00:12:42,460 --> 00:12:45,800
I think it's time to end the trip now.

193
00:12:46,200 --> 00:12:48,300
My trip is going to end?

194
00:12:49,600 --> 00:12:50,600
Then...

195
00:12:51,340 --> 00:12:53,970
does it mean I'll go back to 2023?

196
00:12:54,440 --> 00:12:55,440
Bingo.

197
00:12:56,479 --> 00:12:58,409
Soon, there will come a day with two moons in the sky.

198
00:12:59,310 --> 00:13:01,649
The door of time that connects the two worlds will open.

199
00:13:03,080 --> 00:13:05,550
That will be the only day you'll be allowed to go back.

200
00:13:05,850 --> 00:13:06,950
When will that be?

201
00:13:08,489 --> 00:13:09,859
To make sure you don't get lost,

202
00:13:10,090 --> 00:13:13,389
I will keep the light on at La Vida Music.

203
00:13:13,729 --> 00:13:15,460
- Bye then. - Wait.

204
00:13:16,060 --> 00:13:17,600
When will there be two moons?

205
00:13:17,930 --> 00:13:18,999
As for that...

206
00:13:19,529 --> 00:13:20,600
Coming soon.

207
00:13:21,100 --> 00:13:23,440
Hello? Wait. Master!

208
00:14:07,649 --> 00:14:09,720
Soon, there will come a day with two moons in the sky.

209
00:14:10,320 --> 00:14:12,790
The door of time that connects the two worlds will open.

210
00:14:13,690 --> 00:14:16,220
That will be the only day you'll be allowed to go back.

211
00:14:20,759 --> 00:14:21,759
Newspapers.

212
00:14:21,760 --> 00:14:23,028
(Snail Guesthouse)

213
00:14:23,029 --> 00:14:25,200
"My left hand is there solely for support."

214
00:14:27,029 --> 00:14:28,229
Goal!

215
00:14:29,840 --> 00:14:30,869
Darn it.

216
00:14:42,479 --> 00:14:43,850
The festival is over.

217
00:14:44,879 --> 00:14:46,389
Don't come to see me ever again.

218
00:14:47,220 --> 00:14:50,489
You and I live in different worlds, anyway.

219
00:15:01,869 --> 00:15:02,869
Se Gyeong.

220
00:15:03,070 --> 00:15:05,470
You're going to school early. Are you a model student now?

221
00:15:06,070 --> 00:15:07,309
I'm an old man now.

222
00:15:07,310 --> 00:15:09,509
I've been getting up early for no reason these days.

223
00:15:10,979 --> 00:15:11,979
Sorry.

224
00:15:12,879 --> 00:15:14,179
Did you wish that I would become an old man?

225
00:15:14,180 --> 00:15:17,219
No. I'm sorry I ran away at the festival without telling you.

226
00:15:17,220 --> 00:15:19,889
I see. Is that why you're here?

227
00:15:20,019 --> 00:15:21,050
Yes.

228
00:15:21,249 --> 00:15:22,959
I wanted to give you a sincere apology...

229
00:15:22,960 --> 00:15:24,290
and tell you the truth.

230
00:15:26,930 --> 00:15:29,529
Yi Chan. The truth is...

231
00:15:29,759 --> 00:15:32,129
I know. You like Ha Eun Gyeol, right?

232
00:15:33,529 --> 00:15:34,670
How did you know?

233
00:16:04,200 --> 00:16:05,830
Do you think I'm blind?

234
00:16:06,899 --> 00:16:08,738
I don't know if you're going to believe me,

235
00:16:08,739 --> 00:16:11,940
but I had no intention of using or deceiving you.

236
00:16:12,440 --> 00:16:15,979
Actually, there's a secret I can't tell people.

237
00:16:17,040 --> 00:16:18,080
Thank you.

238
00:16:20,050 --> 00:16:21,850
- That was random. - I know.

239
00:16:23,180 --> 00:16:25,649
Thanks to you, every day has been exciting like a festival.

240
00:16:25,820 --> 00:16:27,090
You made my heart flutter and I had fun.

241
00:16:27,519 --> 00:16:28,960
I gave my all to my youth.

242
00:16:29,190 --> 00:16:31,259
I also had a blast.

243
00:16:32,090 --> 00:16:33,590
Although I lost the bet,

244
00:16:33,930 --> 00:16:36,330
thanks to you, I have a great story.

245
00:16:37,960 --> 00:16:39,499
Aren't you mad?

246
00:16:39,729 --> 00:16:40,769
No.

247
00:16:40,899 --> 00:16:43,300
Because you left, the festival became fun for everyone,

248
00:16:43,470 --> 00:16:44,869
not a show about love.

249
00:16:45,909 --> 00:16:47,440
You were perfect to the end.

250
00:16:52,210 --> 00:16:53,450
What a bummer.

251
00:16:53,879 --> 00:16:55,420
I should have chosen you.

252
00:16:56,580 --> 00:16:57,619
It's too late now.

253
00:16:58,019 --> 00:16:59,589
Hey, you don't even seem a bit upset.

254
00:16:59,590 --> 00:17:01,720
Didn't you know? I'm a cold-hearted guy.

255
00:17:01,889 --> 00:17:03,118
Did you even like me?

256
00:17:03,119 --> 00:17:04,419
This is a story with an open ending... Oh, my.

257
00:17:04,420 --> 00:17:05,789
It's too soon for touching.

258
00:17:05,790 --> 00:17:07,430
I wasn't touching you. I was punching you.

259
00:17:07,590 --> 00:17:09,300
Let's leave it as a story with an open ending.

260
00:17:25,350 --> 00:17:27,080
(The début show of Watermelon Sugar)

261
00:17:30,619 --> 00:17:31,649
What are you doing?

262
00:17:32,320 --> 00:17:34,020
I'm trying to think of swear words for you.

263
00:17:35,590 --> 00:17:37,718
When will you move all the stuff in the practice room?

264
00:17:37,719 --> 00:17:39,429
The other guys have already pulled their stuff out.

265
00:17:40,590 --> 00:17:41,760
Talk about having loyal friends.

266
00:17:42,760 --> 00:17:43,899
What do you expect?

267
00:17:44,560 --> 00:17:47,399
It was just a temporary band we put together for the festival.

268
00:17:48,070 --> 00:17:50,800
Ha Yi Chan. Oh Ma Joo.

269
00:17:51,939 --> 00:17:53,510
The principal wants to see you guys.

270
00:17:54,139 --> 00:17:56,240
Did you guys get into trouble again?

271
00:17:56,840 --> 00:17:58,379
Goodness.

272
00:18:03,879 --> 00:18:06,449
What is this? What are you guys doing here?

273
00:18:06,689 --> 00:18:09,290
What is this? I have a bad feeling about this.

274
00:18:09,590 --> 00:18:10,659
Why...

275
00:18:10,990 --> 00:18:12,089
No way.

276
00:18:12,090 --> 00:18:14,730
Did they find out about our fight with Jindo Dog Gang?

277
00:18:19,830 --> 00:18:20,898
Is everyone here?

278
00:18:20,899 --> 00:18:21,939
Yes, sir!

279
00:18:23,439 --> 00:18:25,368
Sit down.

280
00:18:25,369 --> 00:18:27,540
- Sit down. - Okay.

281
00:18:30,679 --> 00:18:31,980
So...

282
00:18:32,149 --> 00:18:33,780
according to what I heard,

283
00:18:34,250 --> 00:18:37,980
you guys completely destroyed the stage at the festival.

284
00:18:43,590 --> 00:18:45,330
There's one more guy, right?

285
00:18:46,560 --> 00:18:48,929
The one who goes to Seowon Arts High School.

286
00:18:49,899 --> 00:18:51,859
What was his name?

287
00:18:52,330 --> 00:18:53,999
- It's our fault. - It's our fault.

288
00:18:54,000 --> 00:18:55,468
I committed a grave sin.

289
00:18:55,469 --> 00:18:58,240
No, you didn't.

290
00:18:59,310 --> 00:19:03,840
I think I can deal with the student who goes to a different school.

291
00:19:07,810 --> 00:19:09,520
Come on.

292
00:19:10,919 --> 00:19:12,619
(Baekwang High School)

293
00:19:16,189 --> 00:19:17,520
You guys, sign here first.

294
00:19:18,159 --> 00:19:19,888
(No! I can't drop out of school! I'll be a better person!)

295
00:19:19,889 --> 00:19:21,330
(I need a high school diploma to inherit Ma Joo's Fabrics.)

296
00:19:21,659 --> 00:19:23,129
- Please. - No.

297
00:19:24,399 --> 00:19:25,529
It's an emergency.

298
00:19:25,530 --> 00:19:27,029
We're in dire danger.

299
00:19:27,030 --> 00:19:28,769
When the class... No, when you're done with cleaning,

300
00:19:28,770 --> 00:19:30,300
come to the practice room immediately.

301
00:19:33,609 --> 00:19:35,010
What's the matter?

302
00:19:35,480 --> 00:19:36,840
What happened?

303
00:19:40,949 --> 00:19:42,219
(Application for the 6th National Teen Band Contest)

304
00:19:42,480 --> 00:19:43,519
What's that?

305
00:19:43,520 --> 00:19:47,090
It's an application form for the National Teen Band Contest.

306
00:19:52,429 --> 00:19:56,300
Men need a big stage.

307
00:19:56,730 --> 00:19:58,530
Sign the application.

308
00:19:59,270 --> 00:20:00,869
Enter the contest.

309
00:20:01,469 --> 00:20:03,869
And kill the stage.

310
00:20:05,070 --> 00:20:08,679
- Oh, my gosh. - But,

311
00:20:11,679 --> 00:20:15,080
no matter what it takes,

312
00:20:15,280 --> 00:20:18,449
you should beat Ilyoung High school.

313
00:20:21,219 --> 00:20:22,759
Is Ilyoung High School that great?

314
00:20:22,760 --> 00:20:25,959
The principal of Ilyoung High School is our principal's home boy.

315
00:20:26,490 --> 00:20:27,830
And he's his arch enemy.

316
00:20:29,359 --> 00:20:30,759
Because they always fight over the number of students...

317
00:20:30,760 --> 00:20:32,199
accepted to Seoul National University.

318
00:20:32,570 --> 00:20:33,669
And we lose all the time.

319
00:20:35,699 --> 00:20:38,669
Their school band is good as well.

320
00:20:39,840 --> 00:20:41,570
He said we should beat Ilyoung.

321
00:20:41,639 --> 00:20:43,509
It means we should win the contest.

322
00:20:43,510 --> 00:20:45,608
Let's do it then. It's not impossible.

323
00:20:45,609 --> 00:20:47,310
He looked like Yi Chan's son just now.

324
00:20:47,879 --> 00:20:49,619
The problem isn't just their talent.

325
00:20:49,750 --> 00:20:50,980
You've written some songs, right?

326
00:20:54,689 --> 00:20:56,688
Have you not?

327
00:20:56,689 --> 00:20:58,658
Well...

328
00:20:58,659 --> 00:21:01,030
We mostly do covers.

329
00:21:01,790 --> 00:21:02,898
So we haven't written anything yet.

330
00:21:02,899 --> 00:21:03,959
What?

331
00:21:04,959 --> 00:21:07,270
What are you going to do then?

332
00:21:07,969 --> 00:21:10,799
You must have your own song...

333
00:21:10,800 --> 00:21:12,709
to participate in the contest.

334
00:21:13,169 --> 00:21:16,340
What are you going to do now?

335
00:21:16,879 --> 00:21:18,209
What have you been doing?

336
00:21:18,810 --> 00:21:22,080
They wrote so many songs.

337
00:21:22,679 --> 00:21:23,749
And you guys...

338
00:21:23,750 --> 00:21:25,719
- We'll make one. - We'll make one.

339
00:21:26,419 --> 00:21:27,419
What?

340
00:21:27,419 --> 00:21:28,419
This is what happened.

341
00:21:28,420 --> 00:21:30,759
We can make one. What's the problem?

342
00:21:30,760 --> 00:21:32,688
He must be Yi Chan's son.

343
00:21:32,689 --> 00:21:33,760
My son is right.

344
00:21:36,159 --> 00:21:38,230
Let's write our own song.

345
00:21:41,899 --> 00:21:43,639
Yi Chan, you must've bought a vending machine.

346
00:21:43,840 --> 00:21:46,939
You just put coins in the machine, and a song comes out like magic.

347
00:21:47,209 --> 00:21:50,878
We're as dumb as rocks. How can we write a song in a month?

348
00:21:50,879 --> 00:21:51,939
We did it.

349
00:21:52,679 --> 00:21:54,909
We practiced just for a month for the festival.

350
00:21:55,449 --> 00:21:56,449
Do you not remember?

351
00:21:57,419 --> 00:21:59,649
Close your eyes and think about it.

352
00:22:01,919 --> 00:22:04,520
The blood, sweat, and tears we shed.

353
00:22:06,060 --> 00:22:08,030
The hot breath.

354
00:22:10,060 --> 00:22:11,129
As a result,

355
00:22:12,030 --> 00:22:15,540
we received thrilling heat and cheers.

356
00:22:15,800 --> 00:22:20,169
The great attention and love from our female fans.

357
00:22:25,240 --> 00:22:26,780
Don't you want to feel it again?

358
00:22:27,379 --> 00:22:29,379
Not with covers, but with our own song.

359
00:22:29,550 --> 00:22:30,550
Yes.

360
00:22:30,551 --> 00:22:31,649
I guess.

361
00:22:32,119 --> 00:22:33,250
In that sense,

362
00:22:34,350 --> 00:22:37,218
how about going to a song camp next weekend?

363
00:22:37,219 --> 00:22:38,359
- A song camp? - A song camp?

364
00:22:38,490 --> 00:22:40,989
Let's go and decide on the theme of the song.

365
00:22:40,990 --> 00:22:44,128
To celebrate the revival of Watermelon Sugar,

366
00:22:44,129 --> 00:22:45,259
let's encourage teamwork.

367
00:22:45,260 --> 00:22:47,070
How about that? What do you say?

368
00:22:47,169 --> 00:22:48,299
I think it sounds good.

369
00:22:48,300 --> 00:22:50,070
- I like it too. - Yes. Let's go.

370
00:22:50,369 --> 00:22:51,600
Yes. Let's go.

371
00:22:52,209 --> 00:22:53,438
We're dumb,

372
00:22:53,439 --> 00:22:55,468
but we will make something if we work together. Don't you think so?

373
00:22:55,469 --> 00:22:57,108
Okay. Manager.

374
00:22:57,109 --> 00:22:59,479
Find an accommodation and train tickets right away.

375
00:22:59,480 --> 00:23:00,550
Yes, sir.

376
00:23:01,080 --> 00:23:03,480
Train tickets and accommodation.

377
00:23:05,550 --> 00:23:09,919
But we should tell Se Gyeong and Chung Ah too, right?

378
00:23:11,490 --> 00:23:13,559
We need a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist,

379
00:23:13,560 --> 00:23:15,489
and photographer for the big stage.

380
00:23:15,490 --> 00:23:18,628
Which of you will tell them?

381
00:23:18,629 --> 00:23:20,030
Eun Gyeol will do it.

382
00:23:20,730 --> 00:23:22,030
The meeting is over.

383
00:23:22,570 --> 00:23:24,398
Let's go have tteokbokki. It's on me.

384
00:23:24,399 --> 00:23:26,638
Ma Joo, please bring my bag.

385
00:23:26,639 --> 00:23:27,769
- He... - He just left.

386
00:23:27,770 --> 00:23:28,878
Are you not going to argue?

387
00:23:28,879 --> 00:23:31,080
- Why are you guys not arguing? - Why are you not arguing?

388
00:23:32,649 --> 00:23:33,678
It's weird.

389
00:23:33,679 --> 00:23:35,619
Why are they not arguing? That's odd.

390
00:23:41,850 --> 00:23:43,319
- We can do it. - As long as you concentrate.

391
00:23:43,320 --> 00:23:45,759
- Okay? We're Watermelon. - As long as you do your job.

392
00:23:45,760 --> 00:23:46,789
Sugar.

393
00:23:46,790 --> 00:23:48,760
- Watermelon. - Sugar.

394
00:23:49,060 --> 00:23:50,858
- Go. - Wait.

395
00:23:50,859 --> 00:23:51,859
Let's go.

396
00:23:51,860 --> 00:23:54,070
I have something to say.

397
00:23:55,369 --> 00:23:58,908
Well, actually, I...

398
00:23:58,909 --> 00:24:01,509
Should I become a priest?

399
00:24:01,510 --> 00:24:03,709
Why does everyone want to confess their sins to me?

400
00:24:04,840 --> 00:24:06,179
You're late, you punk.

401
00:24:06,780 --> 00:24:09,049
Se Gyeong told me everything in the morning.

402
00:24:09,050 --> 00:24:12,448
What? What did she say?

403
00:24:12,449 --> 00:24:13,649
She said she liked you.

404
00:24:15,020 --> 00:24:16,888
It must be nice to have a good look.

405
00:24:16,889 --> 00:24:17,990
Hey.

406
00:24:19,459 --> 00:24:20,529
Are you okay with that?

407
00:24:20,530 --> 00:24:22,898
Would you be okay if you were me?

408
00:24:22,899 --> 00:24:24,599
Just punch me then.

409
00:24:24,600 --> 00:24:25,899
I was going to do it.

410
00:24:31,340 --> 00:24:32,939
You should treat her well.

411
00:24:33,439 --> 00:24:34,570
I'll be watching you.

412
00:24:35,740 --> 00:24:37,938
If you make her cry,

413
00:24:37,939 --> 00:24:39,679
you're going to bleed from your eyes.

414
00:24:39,949 --> 00:24:41,209
All right.

415
00:24:41,310 --> 00:24:43,448
We're still friends then, right?

416
00:24:43,449 --> 00:24:45,419
Stay out of my sight for a while.

417
00:24:46,350 --> 00:24:47,419
Until when?

418
00:24:47,990 --> 00:24:48,990
After three minutes.

419
00:24:53,959 --> 00:24:57,459
My 18-year-old dad is much cooler than I thought.

420
00:25:05,139 --> 00:25:07,669
Why? Let's go together.

421
00:25:09,810 --> 00:25:10,810
Is it...

422
00:25:11,740 --> 00:25:13,109
because of Yi Chan?

423
00:25:15,179 --> 00:25:16,219
No, it's not.

424
00:25:16,850 --> 00:25:18,820
I'm busy preparing for the exhibition.

425
00:25:20,619 --> 00:25:21,919
I told you.

426
00:25:22,219 --> 00:25:25,790
Se Gyeong didn't choose anyone at the festival.

427
00:25:28,060 --> 00:25:29,730
It's your chance.

428
00:25:30,060 --> 00:25:31,300
So come with us.

429
00:25:33,169 --> 00:25:35,999
I know you've been trying your best...

430
00:25:36,000 --> 00:25:37,600
to make things work for Yi Chan and me.

431
00:25:38,139 --> 00:25:40,770
But I'll take care of it myself from now on.

432
00:25:41,070 --> 00:25:43,809
Don't be like this. Let's go to the song camp.

433
00:25:43,810 --> 00:25:44,980
I'll help you.

434
00:25:46,580 --> 00:25:47,580
It's my life.

435
00:25:48,649 --> 00:25:49,780
Not yours.

436
00:25:51,419 --> 00:25:53,689
I can do it by myself. Do you not trust me?

437
00:25:58,790 --> 00:26:00,429
Let's now learn sign language then.

438
00:26:08,570 --> 00:26:12,369
My 18-year-old mom is becoming stronger.

439
00:26:14,169 --> 00:26:16,510
Chung Ah, let's go to the song camp.

440
00:26:16,609 --> 00:26:18,439
You couldn't watch the festival.

441
00:26:18,780 --> 00:26:20,909
You must come. I'll be waiting.

442
00:26:23,149 --> 00:26:25,020
(Chung Ah, let's go to the song camp.)

443
00:26:33,359 --> 00:26:34,659
(You couldn't watch the festival. You must come. I'll be waiting.)

444
00:26:35,899 --> 00:26:37,260
No.

445
00:26:40,199 --> 00:26:41,230
Gosh.

446
00:27:00,919 --> 00:27:03,459
The band I thought was going to disband revived.

447
00:27:05,889 --> 00:27:08,389
Everything is going well, but I...

448
00:27:11,959 --> 00:27:15,600
I think it's time to end the trip now.

449
00:27:34,189 --> 00:27:35,250
What are you doing here?

450
00:27:37,659 --> 00:27:38,790
Well...

451
00:27:39,429 --> 00:27:41,128
My teacher kept telling me...

452
00:27:41,129 --> 00:27:42,800
to play the cello in front of the whole class.

453
00:27:43,600 --> 00:27:46,030
Everything seems to be going well, but I...

454
00:27:46,369 --> 00:27:49,570
I told him I didn't want to do it and that I'd rather die.

455
00:27:50,070 --> 00:27:51,770
For some strange reason, I keep...

456
00:27:52,810 --> 00:27:54,070
So I'm playing hooky now.

457
00:27:54,810 --> 00:27:55,840
Pretend you didn't see me.

458
00:27:56,280 --> 00:27:59,510
I keep wanting to stay here just a little longer.

459
00:28:02,149 --> 00:28:03,179
Let's go.

460
00:28:05,919 --> 00:28:07,820
No, I'm not going back in there.

461
00:28:08,219 --> 00:28:09,519
Don't you know what "playing hooky" means?

462
00:28:09,520 --> 00:28:10,959
I never told you to go back to your class.

463
00:28:12,689 --> 00:28:13,889
Let's run away together.

464
00:28:17,260 --> 00:28:18,459
It's not time yet.

465
00:28:22,369 --> 00:28:23,540
Not today.

466
00:28:33,280 --> 00:28:34,350
Right now,

467
00:28:35,179 --> 00:28:36,480
we can be together.

468
00:28:50,500 --> 00:28:52,100
Be honest with me.

469
00:28:52,459 --> 00:28:53,529
About what?

470
00:28:53,530 --> 00:28:55,569
You said you were smitten with me at first sight.

471
00:28:55,570 --> 00:28:57,070
That was a lie, right?

472
00:28:57,340 --> 00:28:58,369
What?

473
00:28:58,939 --> 00:29:00,070
I'll give you three seconds.

474
00:29:00,369 --> 00:29:02,539
You have three seconds to tell me when you started falling for me...

475
00:29:02,540 --> 00:29:04,539
and why you like me. One!

476
00:29:04,540 --> 00:29:06,379
When you came back from the US.

477
00:29:07,250 --> 00:29:08,279
What?

478
00:29:08,280 --> 00:29:10,919
The day I ran into you when you were working in Hongdae.

479
00:29:11,879 --> 00:29:13,350
I liked that you were honest.

480
00:29:13,619 --> 00:29:15,089
I wouldn't say it was love at first sight.

481
00:29:15,090 --> 00:29:16,459
I fell for you while bickering with you.

482
00:29:19,020 --> 00:29:21,560
- Why? What is it? - That's really me!

483
00:29:21,760 --> 00:29:23,530
I'm serious!

484
00:29:23,659 --> 00:29:24,699
What?

485
00:29:33,469 --> 00:29:34,639
(Tteokbokki, Sundae, Fritters, Dumplings)

486
00:29:34,740 --> 00:29:37,139
I said, no! I'm not going.

487
00:29:37,280 --> 00:29:38,379
Let go, will you?

488
00:29:39,280 --> 00:29:40,609
Are you really going to be like this?

489
00:29:41,780 --> 00:29:42,780
Yi Chan.

490
00:29:42,781 --> 00:29:45,419
Does the band need a designer or not?

491
00:29:45,480 --> 00:29:46,919
You said she had already declined.

492
00:29:47,020 --> 00:29:48,688
And she doesn't want to go to the song camp.

493
00:29:48,689 --> 00:29:51,019
Right, so let's persuade her in person!

494
00:29:51,020 --> 00:29:53,060
Why bother persuading her when she doesn't want to go?

495
00:29:53,290 --> 00:29:54,590
And that girl, Yoon Chung Ah...

496
00:29:56,429 --> 00:29:58,730
- She won't listen to me. - What?

497
00:29:59,500 --> 00:30:00,899
Get Eun Gyeol to talk to her!

498
00:30:01,500 --> 00:30:04,939
Hey, stop! Eun Gyeol rarely sees her these days.

499
00:30:05,699 --> 00:30:07,539
And because of the exhibition, she’s been practically...

500
00:30:07,540 --> 00:30:09,678
- living at the academy! - Hey, let go!

501
00:30:09,679 --> 00:30:11,339
Let's go and persuade her since we need her!

502
00:30:11,340 --> 00:30:13,649
If you want to persuade her, do it yourself!

503
00:30:14,609 --> 00:30:15,649
Okay.

504
00:30:15,949 --> 00:30:18,449
I'll do the talking, so just be my interpreter.

505
00:30:18,919 --> 00:30:20,918
- Let go. - I don't know sign language!

506
00:30:20,919 --> 00:30:22,319
I don't know either.

507
00:30:22,320 --> 00:30:24,619
- I've just started to learn... - Oh, here it is!

508
00:30:28,030 --> 00:30:29,560
My pager. Someone's paging me.

509
00:30:30,000 --> 00:30:32,800
Hey, I'll go check this message quickly. Wait right here.

510
00:30:33,330 --> 00:30:34,500
Seriously, stay put.

511
00:30:35,800 --> 00:30:37,070
You know I won't stay put.

512
00:30:45,780 --> 00:30:46,780
Oh, right.

513
00:30:50,750 --> 00:30:51,980
Hey, get out of my way!

514
00:30:54,149 --> 00:30:56,459
Sorry, sir. She'll be out of your way in no time.

515
00:30:56,560 --> 00:30:59,490
The difference would be like a split second, you know?

516
00:31:04,060 --> 00:31:06,270
Thank you. Have a nice day! Thank you again!

517
00:31:21,449 --> 00:31:22,780
Hi, friend.

518
00:31:23,419 --> 00:31:24,580
Have you been well?

519
00:32:04,590 --> 00:32:06,458
Hey, the teacher said to go and eat something now.

520
00:32:06,459 --> 00:32:08,330
The interim evaluation will begin in an hour.

521
00:32:08,530 --> 00:32:11,199
- Shoot. I hate the evaluation. - Come on. Let's go.

522
00:32:12,060 --> 00:32:13,769
Gosh, I'm tired.

523
00:32:13,770 --> 00:32:15,669
- Hey, come on. - Yes, I'm coming.

524
00:32:42,800 --> 00:32:43,800
Drink up.

525
00:32:44,530 --> 00:32:45,859
You must be thirsty.

526
00:32:47,570 --> 00:32:48,999
You don't need to be so guarded.

527
00:32:49,000 --> 00:32:51,439
There's no poison in it, so relax and...

528
00:32:53,639 --> 00:32:55,239
Hey, wait!

529
00:32:55,240 --> 00:32:56,639
Wait, hey!

530
00:32:57,379 --> 00:33:00,250
Hey, where are you going? Hey!

531
00:33:01,250 --> 00:33:02,679
She can't understand what you're saying.

532
00:33:03,149 --> 00:33:04,179
Sorry?

533
00:33:06,490 --> 00:33:07,820
Hey, wait.

534
00:33:09,020 --> 00:33:10,760
You go to the art academy over there, don't you?

535
00:33:11,090 --> 00:33:13,929
I also attend an academy in the area, so I see you often.

536
00:33:14,790 --> 00:33:17,030
I go to Dongwon High School. I'm in 11th grade.

537
00:33:17,659 --> 00:33:19,599
You must be an art major at Seowon Arts High School.

538
00:33:19,600 --> 00:33:20,869
Wait, one moment.

539
00:33:21,230 --> 00:33:22,839
If you're free now,

540
00:33:22,840 --> 00:33:24,639
how about we talk at a quiet café somewhere?

541
00:33:24,939 --> 00:33:26,070
I'll buy you a parfait.

542
00:33:27,139 --> 00:33:28,169
To tell you the truth,

543
00:33:29,070 --> 00:33:30,980
you're so my type.

544
00:33:35,350 --> 00:33:36,350
Hey!

545
00:33:37,649 --> 00:33:39,179
Hey, do you take me as a joke?

546
00:33:39,350 --> 00:33:40,888
Why do you keep ignoring me?

547
00:33:40,889 --> 00:33:42,618
If you don't like me, just say so.

548
00:33:42,619 --> 00:33:45,490
Hey, why are you flat out ignoring me?

549
00:33:46,830 --> 00:33:48,459
- You little... - Hey, don't.

550
00:33:48,859 --> 00:33:50,829
- She can't speak. - What?

551
00:33:50,830 --> 00:33:52,359
She's deaf.

552
00:33:56,899 --> 00:33:58,899
What? She really can't hear anything?

553
00:34:01,240 --> 00:34:03,240
Is this real? Or is she just faking it?

554
00:34:05,179 --> 00:34:06,608
- Come here. - Who are you?

555
00:34:06,609 --> 00:34:07,779
You too. Come here.

556
00:34:07,780 --> 00:34:09,249
- Hey, it hurts. - Ouch.

557
00:34:09,250 --> 00:34:11,580
- All right, come on. - Hey, it hurts.

558
00:34:15,290 --> 00:34:16,290
Darn it.

559
00:34:18,389 --> 00:34:19,489
Do you think you're little kids?

560
00:34:20,630 --> 00:34:22,290
Must you be so immature and childish?

561
00:34:23,730 --> 00:34:25,230
Open your diary now and write this down.

562
00:34:26,330 --> 00:34:29,600
"Dear Diary, a handsome guy taught me a lesson today."

563
00:34:30,299 --> 00:34:31,900
"It was very impressive."

564
00:34:32,670 --> 00:34:35,210
"He taught me that I was a real jerk."

565
00:34:36,380 --> 00:34:38,480
"From now on, I should work hard to be a better person."

566
00:34:40,049 --> 00:34:41,080
You won't write it down?

567
00:34:42,509 --> 00:34:43,719
You'd better not cross the line.

568
00:34:45,219 --> 00:34:46,690
I warned you nicely this time.

569
00:34:47,350 --> 00:34:49,420
Lay a finger on her again, and you're dead meat.

570
00:34:51,589 --> 00:34:52,619
Gosh.

571
00:34:56,429 --> 00:34:59,130
Hey. Why did you have to pick her, of all the girls?

572
00:34:59,799 --> 00:35:00,830
Hey, look.

573
00:35:01,170 --> 00:35:02,999
That deaf girl was wearing earphones.

574
00:35:03,000 --> 00:35:04,000
How was I supposed to know?

575
00:35:04,869 --> 00:35:06,909
That's true. How were you supposed to know?

576
00:35:10,540 --> 00:35:12,839
I told them not to cross the line. And here they are, moving the line.

577
00:35:16,719 --> 00:35:18,380
- No... - Hey!

578
00:35:40,540 --> 00:35:42,069
Drum rolls.

579
00:35:44,009 --> 00:35:45,139
Okay, let me try that one more time.

580
00:35:46,580 --> 00:35:48,009
(Dud)

581
00:35:50,350 --> 00:35:52,520
- Try it on. - Yes, I must.

582
00:35:52,719 --> 00:35:54,619
- It suits you. It's so pretty. - Does it?

583
00:35:54,850 --> 00:35:55,920
It looks good on me, right?

584
00:35:57,460 --> 00:35:58,460
Here, look.

585
00:36:00,360 --> 00:36:01,360
What is this?

586
00:36:02,230 --> 00:36:03,400
Here, princess.

587
00:36:04,630 --> 00:36:05,860
I'm the frog prince.

588
00:36:06,770 --> 00:36:07,830
I'm the princess.

589
00:36:11,770 --> 00:36:12,799
(Succeed and get one more.)

590
00:36:13,409 --> 00:36:14,909
You see, I'm very competitive.

591
00:36:15,310 --> 00:36:16,778
- Are you? - Yes.

592
00:36:16,779 --> 00:36:18,409
So am I.

593
00:36:19,480 --> 00:36:20,509
Hey, watch.

594
00:36:25,880 --> 00:36:26,889
Eat this.

595
00:36:27,350 --> 00:36:28,650
- It's good. - Yes, it's good.

596
00:36:29,619 --> 00:36:32,360
You have to keep smiling for 15 minutes.

597
00:36:32,489 --> 00:36:34,630
- Like this? For 15 minutes? - That's right.

598
00:36:35,929 --> 00:36:37,298
Are your eyebrows this thick?

599
00:36:37,299 --> 00:36:38,658
They're very thick. Look.

600
00:36:38,659 --> 00:36:40,529
My, you do have such thick eyebrows.

601
00:37:01,420 --> 00:37:02,589
(Alprazolam)

602
00:37:04,159 --> 00:37:06,060
I found this while moving your suitcase a while back...

603
00:37:06,460 --> 00:37:08,029
but missed my chance to give it back to you.

604
00:37:10,330 --> 00:37:13,369
Can I ask you why you need this?

605
00:37:17,239 --> 00:37:19,770
Does it have something to do with why you hate the cello so much?

606
00:37:22,639 --> 00:37:24,880
Or with why you ran away to the swimming pool?

607
00:37:27,880 --> 00:37:29,948
Is it connected to the reason you can't find a way to go back?

608
00:37:29,949 --> 00:37:31,980
My mom forced me to look happy,

609
00:37:32,279 --> 00:37:34,250
while I expressed with my whole body that I was miserable.

610
00:37:36,319 --> 00:37:38,060
We fought like a spear and shield.

611
00:37:39,020 --> 00:37:40,830
When I pulled myself together, I was in front of a psychiatrist.

612
00:37:41,830 --> 00:37:44,130
So I expressed how miserable I was after suppressing it for a while,

613
00:37:45,299 --> 00:37:46,569
and the psychiatrist gave me that.

614
00:37:47,600 --> 00:37:50,569
Ever since then, those pills and I have been best friends.

615
00:37:52,770 --> 00:37:53,839
Does it answer your question?

616
00:37:54,839 --> 00:37:56,779
What made you that miserable?

617
00:37:57,239 --> 00:37:58,779
You want me to talk all about it?

618
00:37:59,080 --> 00:38:00,380
In front of you?

619
00:38:00,779 --> 00:38:01,909
Gosh, forget it.

620
00:38:02,679 --> 00:38:05,719
If I tell you, I'll just sound like a spoiled girl.

621
00:38:05,850 --> 00:38:06,949
I'll sound like a baby.

622
00:38:07,350 --> 00:38:09,219
It'll do nothing but show you how fragile I am mentally.

623
00:38:13,860 --> 00:38:15,130
Shall I still tell you all about it?

624
00:38:16,429 --> 00:38:17,960
Shall we see which one of us is more miserable?

625
00:38:23,739 --> 00:38:25,900
Welcome. We heard you could play the cello pretty well too.

626
00:38:26,739 --> 00:38:28,338
I didn't want to argue with my mom,

627
00:38:28,339 --> 00:38:30,339
so I listened to her and came here.

628
00:38:31,779 --> 00:38:33,179
But what do you girls do here anyway?

629
00:38:34,679 --> 00:38:36,310
This is like a social club.

630
00:38:36,679 --> 00:38:37,718
You must know what it is.

631
00:38:37,719 --> 00:38:40,988
Successful people make social clubs like this to help each other...

632
00:38:40,989 --> 00:38:42,290
and build connections.

633
00:38:43,290 --> 00:38:44,818
So, you're like Barbies invited...

634
00:38:44,819 --> 00:38:46,560
to the connection-building club your moms created.

635
00:38:47,929 --> 00:38:49,259
Okay, so what do you normally do here?

636
00:38:49,389 --> 00:38:51,158
We bribe the judges at the competitions...

637
00:38:51,159 --> 00:38:52,360
and find out which songs will be on the exams.

638
00:38:52,699 --> 00:38:55,029
- What? - Oh, that's what our moms do.

639
00:38:55,630 --> 00:38:57,900
All we have to do is look pretty like dolls.

640
00:38:59,000 --> 00:39:00,069
Until when?

641
00:39:00,739 --> 00:39:02,339
Until we conquer the world?

642
00:39:03,779 --> 00:39:07,210
Our moms' vanity and ambition won't be satisfied until then.

643
00:39:09,380 --> 00:39:12,080
Oh, didn't your mom tell you to befriend me?

644
00:39:12,679 --> 00:39:15,420
Let's show her. Although, I'm just number one in the country now.

645
00:39:19,119 --> 00:39:21,560
Smile, like a pretty doll.

646
00:39:21,960 --> 00:39:23,299
We should make our moms happy.

647
00:39:26,230 --> 00:39:28,369
One, two, three.

648
00:39:43,949 --> 00:39:46,480
You must be devastated, but be mature about it and get over it.

649
00:39:47,520 --> 00:39:48,749
You don't want people to say you won...

650
00:39:48,750 --> 00:39:50,989
first place by default because of a friend who took her own life.

651
00:39:53,259 --> 00:39:54,960
Don't let your mind falter.

652
00:39:55,230 --> 00:39:58,429
But remember these emotions you're feeling now...

653
00:39:59,360 --> 00:40:02,469
so you can think of them when you're playing sad music later on.

654
00:40:12,440 --> 00:40:13,709
What's she doing?

655
00:40:13,710 --> 00:40:14,810
I can't hear it.

656
00:40:16,250 --> 00:40:17,449
I hear no sound.

657
00:40:18,850 --> 00:40:20,690
I can't hear anything!

658
00:40:24,119 --> 00:40:26,629
ENT specialists couldn't figure out what was wrong with me,

659
00:40:26,630 --> 00:40:28,589
so I became best friends with psychiatric medications.

660
00:40:29,130 --> 00:40:32,329
My mom, who wanted to be compensated for her failed life through me,

661
00:40:32,330 --> 00:40:33,529
became best friends with alcohol.

662
00:40:34,529 --> 00:40:36,130
It's such a cliché story.

663
00:40:36,639 --> 00:40:40,069
A pathetic story about a mentally fragile mother and daughter.

664
00:40:45,480 --> 00:40:46,540
Let's go.

665
00:40:57,290 --> 00:40:59,060
Hey. Be honest, okay?

666
00:40:59,489 --> 00:41:01,059
You guys stopped her.

667
00:41:01,060 --> 00:41:03,028
You provoked, threatened, and made fun of her!

668
00:41:03,029 --> 00:41:04,559
You got caught while extorting money from her,

669
00:41:04,560 --> 00:41:06,329
so you're trying to dump it all on us.

670
00:41:06,330 --> 00:41:08,069
- You little... - Quiet down, both of you!

671
00:41:11,069 --> 00:41:12,199
You still haven't finished writing it?

672
00:41:13,940 --> 00:41:16,170
Hey, you! If you keep this up, you and I will have a problem.

673
00:41:16,810 --> 00:41:18,439
You refused to call your parents...

674
00:41:18,440 --> 00:41:20,150
and don't want to write down what happened.

675
00:41:20,380 --> 00:41:22,210
What am I supposed to do if you're being so uncooperative?

676
00:41:23,420 --> 00:41:24,480
Sir.

677
00:41:25,080 --> 00:41:26,650
She can't gauge the situation.

678
00:41:27,049 --> 00:41:29,318
What can that deaf girl tell you when she can't hear a thing?

679
00:41:29,319 --> 00:41:32,190
Hey, you little... Do you have a death wish?

680
00:41:33,989 --> 00:41:36,060
Good for you that you're not deaf.

681
00:41:36,560 --> 00:41:38,499
What did you hear so well...

682
00:41:38,500 --> 00:41:40,330
that you're talking such trash?

683
00:41:41,069 --> 00:41:43,170
Hey, granny. Who are you to butt in?

684
00:41:45,239 --> 00:41:48,069
I'm this boy's grandmother.

685
00:41:48,909 --> 00:41:51,039
They say you should wrap this up and let him go...

686
00:41:51,040 --> 00:41:53,479
unless you want to put him behind bars.

687
00:41:53,480 --> 00:41:54,610
Says who?

688
00:41:55,110 --> 00:41:56,750
Kang Chang Sik.

689
00:41:56,880 --> 00:41:58,250
Who is Kang Chang Sik?

690
00:41:59,480 --> 00:42:01,089
(Warmhearted Trustworthy Police)

691
00:42:01,420 --> 00:42:02,489
You mean, my chief?

692
00:42:03,489 --> 00:42:04,589
Chang Sik...

693
00:42:04,690 --> 00:42:07,630
stayed at my guesthouse while studying to become a police officer.

694
00:42:07,790 --> 00:42:09,689
He had nothing and nowhere to stay.

695
00:42:09,690 --> 00:42:12,699
He was stick-skinny, so I fed him well.

696
00:42:13,130 --> 00:42:15,069
And this is how he's repaying me for my hospitality.

697
00:42:17,500 --> 00:42:20,670
Has he not called you yet to tell you to let him go?

698
00:42:21,069 --> 00:42:22,610
No, not yet.

699
00:42:22,869 --> 00:42:24,839
I can't let him go yet as their statements don't match up.

700
00:42:25,110 --> 00:42:26,850
And they'll be the ones getting released.

701
00:42:30,279 --> 00:42:32,778
But the lady at the shoe store saw what happened.

702
00:42:32,779 --> 00:42:33,819
What?

703
00:42:34,889 --> 00:42:37,790
I visited every single shop in that area...

704
00:42:38,020 --> 00:42:40,159
and managed to find a witness.

705
00:42:41,429 --> 00:42:44,459
No, let me explain. I just wanted to talk to her.

706
00:42:44,460 --> 00:42:46,000
Hey, be quiet!

707
00:42:46,230 --> 00:42:47,469
See? Now, it all matches up.

708
00:42:47,799 --> 00:42:49,029
Hurry up and let them go.

709
00:42:49,230 --> 00:42:51,969
It's well past their mealtime. They must be hungry.

710
00:42:54,440 --> 00:42:56,940
(Mapo Dohwa Patrol Division Station)

711
00:42:57,710 --> 00:42:58,739
Oh, boy.

712
00:43:11,360 --> 00:43:13,859
Since we met like this,

713
00:43:13,860 --> 00:43:15,060
you should come...

714
00:43:15,960 --> 00:43:17,659
and eat with us before you go home.

715
00:43:50,759 --> 00:43:52,560
You didn't have to look for a witness yourself.

716
00:43:53,529 --> 00:43:54,900
You've watched too many detective shows.

717
00:43:55,770 --> 00:43:58,270
A witness, my foot. I lied.

718
00:43:58,639 --> 00:43:59,670
What?

719
00:43:59,900 --> 00:44:01,739
Grandma, that's considered perjury.

720
00:44:02,040 --> 00:44:03,170
What were you counting on...

721
00:44:04,040 --> 00:44:05,110
You, of course.

722
00:44:06,080 --> 00:44:09,479
There are only two reasons you might hit someone.

723
00:44:09,480 --> 00:44:10,850
It's always one of these two.

724
00:44:11,319 --> 00:44:13,819
Actualizing justice or saving a life.

725
00:44:19,889 --> 00:44:20,929
Do you like her?

726
00:44:21,960 --> 00:44:22,960
What? Come on.

727
00:44:25,259 --> 00:44:26,429
She's pretty.

728
00:44:29,369 --> 00:44:31,139
If it's pity, forget it.

729
00:44:31,600 --> 00:44:33,810
It must feel so cold and lonely...

730
00:44:34,270 --> 00:44:36,440
to live in that isolated world all alone.

731
00:44:37,080 --> 00:44:39,880
If you're going to hurt her down the road, don't even start.

732
00:44:40,750 --> 00:44:42,810
I don't want to see you hurting.

733
00:45:07,610 --> 00:45:09,170
I had fun today, thanks to you.

734
00:45:09,909 --> 00:45:10,940
Get home safely.

735
00:45:11,509 --> 00:45:12,580
Hey.

736
00:45:18,179 --> 00:45:20,889
There's no scale that can measure who's hurting more,

737
00:45:23,119 --> 00:45:24,690
and there's no one who can judge that.

738
00:45:26,560 --> 00:45:29,230
No one has the right to judge others' pain,

739
00:45:31,400 --> 00:45:33,460
and we have no duty to have it acknowledged by others.

740
00:45:35,270 --> 00:45:36,330
You know,

741
00:45:38,540 --> 00:45:40,069
if you're hurting, just accept it.

742
00:45:42,139 --> 00:45:44,480
Only you know how much you're hurting.

743
00:45:47,610 --> 00:45:48,850
I won't force you to look happy.

744
00:45:49,480 --> 00:45:51,719
A competition to see who's more miserable? Forget that.

745
00:45:53,549 --> 00:45:56,420
You know, from time to time,

746
00:45:57,989 --> 00:46:00,060
I hope I can be your prescription.

747
00:46:02,429 --> 00:46:05,360
Instead of those pills, I wish to be...

748
00:46:08,000 --> 00:46:10,540
your best friend.

749
00:46:16,069 --> 00:46:18,139
(Alprazolam)

750
00:46:41,569 --> 00:46:44,670
Then when your life can twinkle again on its own,

751
00:46:45,670 --> 00:46:47,839
I hope it twinkles as radiantly as possible.

752
00:46:51,739 --> 00:46:54,279
I hope that day comes soon...

753
00:46:55,650 --> 00:46:56,710
because...

754
00:46:58,420 --> 00:47:00,520
I don't have much time left with me.

755
00:47:08,860 --> 00:47:10,799
(Restaurant Waryong)

756
00:47:21,170 --> 00:47:22,369
What took you so long?

757
00:47:23,679 --> 00:47:25,379
I told you to come at the speed of a missile.

758
00:47:25,380 --> 00:47:26,638
Hey, what happened?

759
00:47:26,639 --> 00:47:28,409
What were you doing at the police station?

760
00:47:28,610 --> 00:47:30,679
And how did you get that wound?

761
00:47:32,449 --> 00:47:33,480
Hey, Eun Gyeol.

762
00:47:34,750 --> 00:47:36,589
You get paid to do your job. What do you do?

763
00:47:37,389 --> 00:47:39,489
- What? - I mean, it's the Jinsung Family.

764
00:47:41,529 --> 00:47:43,360
They must pay you pretty well.

765
00:47:44,230 --> 00:47:46,360
Do you only care about fattening your wallet?

766
00:47:48,429 --> 00:47:51,239
What about Yoon Chung Ah? You don't care about her at all?

767
00:47:51,469 --> 00:47:54,539
What on earth are you talking about? Explain so I can understand.

768
00:47:54,540 --> 00:47:55,610
Chung Ah...

769
00:47:56,869 --> 00:47:58,480
didn't come to the festival, but you didn't even care.

770
00:47:58,739 --> 00:48:00,909
She doesn't want to go to the song camp, and you don't care.

771
00:48:01,049 --> 00:48:03,679
Even if she gets insulted in the street, you don't care!

772
00:48:04,279 --> 00:48:06,350
So tell me, you jerk. What do you do?

773
00:48:07,350 --> 00:48:08,350
Chung Ah...

774
00:48:09,650 --> 00:48:11,319
got insulted in the street?

775
00:48:11,460 --> 00:48:12,489
Forget it.

776
00:48:14,089 --> 00:48:16,229
I have an important job to do. You'd better cooperate.

777
00:48:16,230 --> 00:48:18,529
Hey, wait. "An important job?"

778
00:48:19,199 --> 00:48:21,099
Are you going to get back at those guys?

779
00:48:21,100 --> 00:48:24,069
You should be ashamed of yourself if you can't even do this for her.

780
00:48:24,469 --> 00:48:26,940
Yi Chan, don't do this. Calm down!

781
00:48:45,790 --> 00:48:46,920
I'm sorry, Yi Chan.

782
00:48:47,560 --> 00:48:49,960
Everything I said the other day was a lie.

783
00:48:50,230 --> 00:48:52,929
I should get out of the picture for you and Se Gyeong to...

784
00:48:53,299 --> 00:48:55,270
(I should get out of the picture for you and Se Gyeong to...)

785
00:49:06,409 --> 00:49:09,879
Chung Ah. It's me, Eun Gyeol. Can you come to the practice room?

786
00:49:09,880 --> 00:49:11,679
You need to stop Yi Chan. Please!

787
00:49:45,119 --> 00:49:46,150
Sorry.

788
00:49:47,190 --> 00:49:50,420
I figured you wouldn't come if I called you here,

789
00:49:51,119 --> 00:49:52,690
so I asked Eun Gyeol to do it for me.

790
00:50:08,540 --> 00:50:09,738
(You said first that we should be friends.)

791
00:50:09,739 --> 00:50:11,480
You said first that we should be friends.

792
00:50:13,480 --> 00:50:15,480
(And you said you liked me.)

793
00:50:15,880 --> 00:50:17,619
And you said you liked me.

794
00:50:20,549 --> 00:50:22,089
(How could you take it back after making my heart flutter?)

795
00:50:22,489 --> 00:50:24,489
How could you take it back after making my heart flutter?

796
00:50:28,060 --> 00:50:29,560
How could you not come to the festival?

797
00:50:33,330 --> 00:50:35,000
How could you not go to the song camp with us?

798
00:50:38,469 --> 00:50:40,139
(How could you be so mean?)

799
00:50:40,739 --> 00:50:42,540
How could you be so mean?

800
00:50:48,750 --> 00:50:52,650
I wanted to sing you a song at the festival.

801
00:50:58,389 --> 00:50:59,759
But you didn't come to the festival.

802
00:51:02,259 --> 00:51:03,900
If you can't come to the song camp either...

803
00:51:08,569 --> 00:51:10,068
(Then I should just do it here.)

804
00:51:10,069 --> 00:51:11,270
Then I should just do it here.

805
00:51:23,179 --> 00:51:24,219
Watch carefully.

806
00:51:25,549 --> 00:51:28,920
This is only for you and no one else.

807
00:51:41,900 --> 00:51:45,400
Can you believe it?

808
00:51:47,000 --> 00:51:50,369
In my dreams

809
00:51:52,380 --> 00:51:59,250
You're a princess under a magic spell

810
00:52:00,790 --> 00:52:07,889
Even though I always struggle

811
00:52:08,389 --> 00:52:14,730
With my gestures toward you

812
00:52:16,330 --> 00:52:23,869
I am strongly determined

813
00:52:24,310 --> 00:52:31,080
To save you once again

814
00:52:32,049 --> 00:52:39,719
I put my hands together and prayed

815
00:52:39,860 --> 00:52:45,400
For endless courage and wisdom

816
00:52:47,600 --> 00:52:53,639
Past the magic castle and across the swamp

817
00:52:55,170 --> 00:53:02,250
From afar, I can see you deep inside the dark cave

818
00:53:03,310 --> 00:53:08,549
Now, hold my hand

819
00:53:10,520 --> 00:53:17,459
Then we feel our bodies floating into the air

820
00:53:17,460 --> 00:53:24,739
Freely in the sky

821
00:53:25,799 --> 00:53:32,080
Don't be surprised even if we fly away together

822
00:53:33,009 --> 00:53:39,480
The world that will unfold before us

823
00:53:44,589 --> 00:53:45,659
One moment.

824
00:55:17,980 --> 00:55:20,920
Gosh, these fools. Don't they know what time it is now?

825
00:55:21,190 --> 00:55:22,420
Darn it.

826
00:55:23,850 --> 00:55:26,190
Hey, is Chung Ah really coming?

827
00:55:26,460 --> 00:55:28,130
Yes, Eun Gyeol called me yesterday.

828
00:55:30,929 --> 00:55:32,159
Hey, why are you so excited?

829
00:55:32,929 --> 00:55:35,999
Well, she's growing on me.

830
00:55:36,000 --> 00:55:37,799
Gosh, not that again.

831
00:55:38,139 --> 00:55:39,439
Is she really coming with Eun Gyeol?

832
00:55:39,440 --> 00:55:41,069
I don't know. I guess she'll be here soon.

833
00:55:42,239 --> 00:55:43,738
Gosh, these two...

834
00:55:43,739 --> 00:55:44,839
- Sorry we're late! - What?

835
00:55:45,610 --> 00:55:46,679
What?

836
00:55:52,319 --> 00:55:53,420
What's going on, you two?

837
00:55:53,619 --> 00:55:55,790
Don't tell me you two are going out.

838
00:55:57,489 --> 00:55:58,489
Yes.

839
00:56:04,230 --> 00:56:06,500
What? You guys knew?

840
00:56:08,130 --> 00:56:10,198
I knew when Se Gyeong suddenly left...

841
00:56:10,199 --> 00:56:11,298
in the middle of our performance.

842
00:56:11,299 --> 00:56:13,198
When Eun Gyeol skipped the wrap-up party and left,

843
00:56:13,199 --> 00:56:14,210
I thought it was obvious.

844
00:56:15,139 --> 00:56:18,009
Hey, then Yi Chan... What about Yi Chan, then?

845
00:56:18,440 --> 00:56:21,179
My gosh. What if he's downing a whole bottle of water somewhere?

846
00:56:22,080 --> 00:56:24,380
Make some noise, everyone!

847
00:56:24,619 --> 00:56:27,589
Our designer is here!

848
00:56:35,429 --> 00:56:37,629
What? You guys knew?

849
00:56:37,630 --> 00:56:39,629
Yes. I knew when he couldn't stop...

850
00:56:39,630 --> 00:56:41,229
talking about the guitar pick she gave him.

851
00:56:41,230 --> 00:56:43,669
It became obvious when he made such a big fuss about Chung Ah...

852
00:56:43,670 --> 00:56:44,939
not coming to the wrap-up party.

853
00:56:44,940 --> 00:56:47,710
Am I the only idiot here? How come I didn't know anything?

854
00:56:48,639 --> 00:56:50,639
You guys. Where did your discipline go?

855
00:56:50,810 --> 00:56:51,909
You practiced the greeting, right?

856
00:56:52,339 --> 00:56:53,409
Goodness.

857
00:56:54,380 --> 00:56:55,449
Attention!

858
00:56:56,279 --> 00:56:57,509
Parade, rest.

859
00:56:58,350 --> 00:56:59,420
Attention!

860
00:56:59,750 --> 00:57:01,850
Greet our designer.

861
00:57:02,520 --> 00:57:04,489
- Hi, friend. - Hi, friend.

862
00:57:05,060 --> 00:57:08,460
- Have you been well? - Have you been well?

863
00:57:09,589 --> 00:57:10,629
My gosh.

864
00:57:10,630 --> 00:57:11,900
Hi, friends.

865
00:57:14,130 --> 00:57:16,500
- I think she understood it. - It worked.

866
00:57:16,770 --> 00:57:18,338
Guys, the train will depart soon.

867
00:57:18,339 --> 00:57:20,039
Move it!

868
00:57:20,040 --> 00:57:22,509
- Okay, let's go! - Don't forget your stuff.

869
00:57:23,239 --> 00:57:25,178
- This way, guys. - Shall we?

870
00:57:25,179 --> 00:57:26,210
Yes.

871
00:57:37,790 --> 00:57:39,420
(Cheongnyangni Station)

872
00:57:39,659 --> 00:57:40,719
Hello.

873
00:57:47,199 --> 00:57:49,329
Hey, can you check?

874
00:57:49,330 --> 00:57:50,599
Is this it?

875
00:57:50,600 --> 00:57:53,068
No, this means "itchy."

876
00:57:53,069 --> 00:57:55,968
- You try it. - I did, just now. How about "fun?"

877
00:57:55,969 --> 00:57:57,838
- Show us. - Do it.

878
00:57:57,839 --> 00:57:59,810
- "It's fun." - That looks like "itchy."

879
00:58:00,139 --> 00:58:01,849
When it's the former...

880
00:58:01,850 --> 00:58:03,908
- See that? - This is more...

881
00:58:03,909 --> 00:58:07,020
The cruel consequences I must suffer for choosing you.

882
00:58:07,119 --> 00:58:09,749
Got it? All right, you try it now.

883
00:58:09,750 --> 00:58:11,258
Try "fun."

884
00:58:11,259 --> 00:58:13,218
I lost all my fans. What will you do about it?

885
00:58:13,219 --> 00:58:14,860
- Oh, boy. - Hey, try "fun."

886
00:58:16,460 --> 00:58:17,529
Well...

887
00:58:19,600 --> 00:58:20,900
I'll be good to you from now on.

888
00:58:21,869 --> 00:58:24,299
Forget it. Just keep your promise.

889
00:58:24,569 --> 00:58:25,639
"Promise?"

890
00:58:26,540 --> 00:58:27,639
What promise?

891
00:58:28,639 --> 00:58:31,678
Oh, how I said I'd find a way for you to go back?

892
00:58:31,679 --> 00:58:33,339
- No, not that. - No?

893
00:58:34,179 --> 00:58:35,909
What else did I promise?

894
00:58:36,110 --> 00:58:37,949
You promised to work diligently to delay it.

895
00:58:39,449 --> 00:58:42,750
I think I've missed my chance to take my life because of you.

896
00:58:43,520 --> 00:58:46,289
Why should I give up my life because of my mom?

897
00:58:46,290 --> 00:58:47,360
Now, I think it's unfair.

898
00:58:47,960 --> 00:58:49,730
The star candy gave me a revelation.

899
00:58:51,060 --> 00:58:53,759
So I'm going to try living my life...

900
00:58:54,000 --> 00:58:55,400
and have fun while at it.

901
00:58:56,799 --> 00:58:57,940
So...

902
00:58:59,270 --> 00:59:00,900
you'd better not hurry.

903
00:59:01,869 --> 00:59:03,709
If you give up on working diligently toward your goal,

904
00:59:03,710 --> 00:59:05,509
and if you disappear without a word again,

905
00:59:05,909 --> 00:59:07,139
you're so dead.

906
00:59:13,779 --> 00:59:15,649
- Where's the restroom? - To say you like someone...

907
00:59:15,650 --> 00:59:17,690
- Only I can do this. - Oh, there it is.

908
00:59:18,089 --> 00:59:21,159
- "I like Chung Ah." - Hey, don't do that.

909
00:59:22,690 --> 00:59:25,100
- I can profess my feelings too. - "I like you."

910
00:59:26,230 --> 00:59:27,400
It's not time yet.

911
00:59:28,400 --> 00:59:29,469
Not today.

912
00:59:30,270 --> 00:59:31,839
For now, we can be together...

913
00:59:42,880 --> 00:59:44,310
(1 Missed Call)

914
00:59:46,119 --> 00:59:47,150
(No Service)

915
01:00:05,869 --> 01:00:07,000
Shoot.

916
01:00:08,869 --> 01:00:10,540
(Unisex Toilet)

917
01:00:22,690 --> 01:00:23,719
This can't be.

918
01:00:24,489 --> 01:00:25,860
How can this be here?

919
01:00:30,259 --> 01:00:31,400
(Restricted Caller ID)

920
01:00:41,509 --> 01:00:42,569
Hello?

921
01:00:43,569 --> 01:00:44,939
Master, is it you?

922
01:00:44,940 --> 01:00:49,009
Oh, my. I knew you'd welcome me.

923
01:00:51,049 --> 01:00:53,178
When did I fall asleep again?

924
01:00:53,179 --> 01:00:54,179
This is a dream, isn't it?

925
01:00:54,449 --> 01:00:55,449
Well...

926
01:00:55,889 --> 01:00:59,659
I do think that your dreamy trip is nearing its end.

927
01:01:00,290 --> 01:01:04,360
Don't tell me I have to go back to 2023.

928
01:01:04,500 --> 01:01:06,959
Soon, you will see two moons in the sky.

929
01:01:06,960 --> 01:01:09,299
- Connecting the two worlds... - I don't want to hear it.

930
01:01:09,699 --> 01:01:11,439
I don't want to go back yet.

931
01:01:11,440 --> 01:01:13,999
If I do go back, it'll happen when I want to return. I'm hanging up.

932
01:01:14,000 --> 01:01:15,339
No, wait.

933
01:01:15,869 --> 01:01:18,040
You have only one chance to go back.

934
01:01:18,310 --> 01:01:20,079
If you miss that chance,

935
01:01:20,080 --> 01:01:22,649
you may get locked up in the past forever.

936
01:01:22,650 --> 01:01:23,980
Are you okay with that?

937
01:01:25,080 --> 01:01:27,679
I may get locked up forever?

938
01:01:28,589 --> 01:01:29,690
Don't worry.

939
01:01:30,219 --> 01:01:33,819
I sent a special helper to help you out.

940
01:01:33,960 --> 01:01:35,988
A helper? What kind of helper?

941
01:01:35,989 --> 01:01:37,690
Your helper...

942
01:01:37,860 --> 01:01:40,359
and travel companion who will return with you.

943
01:01:40,360 --> 01:01:41,369
Sorry?

944
01:01:41,569 --> 01:01:44,799
Are you saying there's another time traveller besides me?

945
01:01:45,400 --> 01:01:47,439
Who? Where is this person now?

946
01:01:47,440 --> 01:01:49,309
How can I meet this person?

947
01:01:49,310 --> 01:01:53,610
This person may be closer than you think.

948
01:01:55,650 --> 01:01:56,750
Coming soon.

949
01:01:58,150 --> 01:02:01,049
Wait, mister. I mean, Master! Hello?

950
01:02:01,549 --> 01:02:02,920
Shoot. Why isn't this working?

951
01:02:13,029 --> 01:02:15,170
Darn it. Please work.

952
01:02:25,509 --> 01:02:27,339
- Hey. - What are you doing?

953
01:02:53,100 --> 01:02:55,239
The time traveller Master was talking about...

954
01:02:56,009 --> 01:02:57,739
The helper Master was talking about...

955
01:02:58,509 --> 01:02:59,509
- It was you? - It was you?

956
01:03:01,480 --> 01:03:04,310
(Special thanks to Cheong Kyu Soo, Lee So Hee, and Kang Yi Seok)

957
01:03:31,540 --> 01:03:36,379
(Twinkling Watermelon)

958
01:03:36,380 --> 01:03:38,279
How could you be the other time traveller?

959
01:03:38,380 --> 01:03:41,079
So, you've been hitting on my mom?

960
01:03:41,080 --> 01:03:43,349
I'll make sure I raise Chung Ah...

961
01:03:43,350 --> 01:03:44,988
to be the future leader of the Jinsung Family.

962
01:03:44,989 --> 01:03:46,919
I haven't completed all my missions yet.

963
01:03:46,920 --> 01:03:49,158
I have yet to complete the most challenging one.

964
01:03:49,159 --> 01:03:50,159
What is it?

965
01:03:50,160 --> 01:03:52,459
You must've heard of White Night, the legendary rock band.

966
01:03:52,460 --> 01:03:54,729
That man over there was the front man of that band.

967
01:03:54,730 --> 01:03:57,129
Are there any magazines with articles about that band?

968
01:03:57,130 --> 01:03:59,368
Yi Chan, help me. Come and get me.

969
01:03:59,369 --> 01:04:01,939
What are you people trying to do in this house?

970
01:04:01,940 --> 01:04:03,638
What brings you here?

971
01:04:03,639 --> 01:04:05,210
I want to know about my mom.