"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep14 (English)

1
00:00:11,180 --> 00:00:12,680
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:13,980 --> 00:00:15,949
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:17,920 --> 00:00:19,650
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,389 --> 00:00:26,459
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,170 --> 00:00:38,068
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:38,069 --> 00:00:41,078
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:41,079 --> 00:00:42,138
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:42,139 --> 00:00:43,208
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:43,209 --> 00:00:44,248
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:44,249 --> 00:00:45,309
(Episode 14)

11
00:00:45,310 --> 00:00:47,350
Darn it. Please work.

12
00:00:57,420 --> 00:00:59,190
- Hey. - What are you doing?

13
00:01:18,009 --> 00:01:20,478
Come on. Why? It reminds me of "Squid Game." It looks nice.

14
00:01:20,479 --> 00:01:22,879
I sold my cello because I'd rather die than play it.

15
00:01:22,880 --> 00:01:24,849
- Where did you sell it to? - At a musical instrument store.

16
00:01:24,850 --> 00:01:26,289
- Missus! - Mister!

17
00:01:36,130 --> 00:01:38,299
I have a secret that I can't share with you.

18
00:01:38,300 --> 00:01:40,029
I saw that in the future.

19
00:01:40,030 --> 00:01:41,339
Where was the store?

20
00:01:41,500 --> 00:01:42,739
Was it in front of Hongdae?

21
00:01:42,740 --> 00:01:44,739
Shut your mouth when I'm being nice, Mister.

22
00:01:44,740 --> 00:01:45,809
Missus.

23
00:01:45,940 --> 00:01:47,940
The time traveller Master was talking about...

24
00:01:48,640 --> 00:01:50,410
The helper Master was talking about...

25
00:01:51,350 --> 00:01:52,380
- It was you? - It was you?

26
00:01:55,449 --> 00:01:56,479
Son.

27
00:01:58,690 --> 00:02:01,419
We have to get off at the next station. What are you guys doing?

28
00:02:03,959 --> 00:02:05,229
What's that thing in your hand?

29
00:02:06,860 --> 00:02:08,330
- What? - It's...

30
00:02:09,399 --> 00:02:10,699
Why are you so flustered?

31
00:02:12,370 --> 00:02:13,400
Hand it over.

32
00:02:14,970 --> 00:02:16,139
Come on. Take it out again.

33
00:02:17,739 --> 00:02:18,769
Hey, where are you going?

34
00:02:18,910 --> 00:02:21,138
Hey! Wait!

35
00:02:21,139 --> 00:02:24,078
Hey! Ha Eun Gyeol! Sir, wait.

36
00:02:24,079 --> 00:02:25,548
Excuse me. One moment!

37
00:02:25,549 --> 00:02:27,410
What are you guys doing?

38
00:02:27,509 --> 00:02:31,190
Hey! Sir, my friends just jumped off the train. Hey!

39
00:02:33,989 --> 00:02:36,389
Hurry up and get back here. What are you guys doing?

40
00:02:36,590 --> 00:02:38,389
Hey, hop back on at once!

41
00:02:41,560 --> 00:02:43,060
- What? - What are they doing?

42
00:02:51,769 --> 00:02:52,910
This can't be.

43
00:02:53,069 --> 00:02:54,509
How could Ms. Choi... I mean,

44
00:02:55,210 --> 00:02:57,180
how could you be the other time traveller?

45
00:02:58,150 --> 00:03:00,709
Everyone in 1995 thinks that you're Choi Se Gyeong.

46
00:03:00,710 --> 00:03:02,380
It's because I look just like her.

47
00:03:03,079 --> 00:03:05,250
My face. I look just like my mom.

48
00:03:06,449 --> 00:03:07,960
- Your mom? - Yes.

49
00:03:08,460 --> 00:03:11,590
I'm On Eun Yu, Choi Se Gyeong's daughter from 2023.

50
00:03:12,060 --> 00:03:14,630
Hold on. What about you? Who are you, really?

51
00:03:15,160 --> 00:03:16,229
Me?

52
00:03:17,259 --> 00:03:20,669
I'm Ha Yi Chan and Yoon Chung Ah's son from 2023,

53
00:03:21,539 --> 00:03:22,569
Ha Eun Gyeol.

54
00:03:23,100 --> 00:03:24,139
What?

55
00:03:24,769 --> 00:03:26,039
Are you two shooting a movie or what?

56
00:03:26,509 --> 00:03:28,039
Get back here at once.

57
00:03:28,440 --> 00:03:30,039
We'll wait here until you come back.

58
00:03:30,280 --> 00:03:32,809
Hey, the next train won't arrive until an hour later.

59
00:03:32,810 --> 00:03:34,680
Just tell them to meet us at the cottage.

60
00:03:34,919 --> 00:03:36,879
Forget what I said earlier. Just come to the cottage...

61
00:03:36,880 --> 00:03:39,288
Hey, what if they get lost though?

62
00:03:39,289 --> 00:03:40,419
They don't know how to get there.

63
00:03:40,989 --> 00:03:42,259
Darn it, seriously.

64
00:03:44,060 --> 00:03:46,788
Wait right there until I figure out a solution.

65
00:03:46,789 --> 00:03:49,060
Don't go anywhere. If you do, I will kill you!

66
00:03:54,970 --> 00:03:56,039
So you mean...

67
00:03:58,139 --> 00:03:59,870
you are Yi Chan's son?

68
00:04:00,639 --> 00:04:01,710
So...

69
00:04:03,280 --> 00:04:04,979
you are Choi Se Gyeong's daughter?

70
00:04:05,250 --> 00:04:07,679
It's fascinating how your genes can change.

71
00:04:07,680 --> 00:04:09,149
You look nothing like Yi Chan.

72
00:04:09,150 --> 00:04:11,389
The power of genes is truly amazing.

73
00:04:12,150 --> 00:04:13,319
You look like her clone.

74
00:04:14,120 --> 00:04:16,560
Hold on. So, you've been...

75
00:04:16,889 --> 00:04:18,728
hitting on my mom?

76
00:04:18,729 --> 00:04:20,928
On a woman who's the same age as your parents?

77
00:04:20,929 --> 00:04:24,628
Look who's talking. You made a move on Ha Yi Chan, my dad.

78
00:04:24,629 --> 00:04:26,168
At least, I had a legitimate reason.

79
00:04:26,169 --> 00:04:27,329
What? A reason?

80
00:04:27,330 --> 00:04:28,869
Fine, let's hear it. What was your reason?

81
00:04:29,299 --> 00:04:30,369
Does this mean "name?"

82
00:04:30,939 --> 00:04:33,339
- This means "name?" - If this means "name..."

83
00:04:33,340 --> 00:04:35,280
- Are you all right? - No.

84
00:04:36,210 --> 00:04:38,879
Gosh, I never thought Eun Gyeol would do something like this.

85
00:04:39,510 --> 00:04:42,549
How could he pull this when you just got over the rejection?

86
00:04:43,020 --> 00:04:44,049
Anyway,

87
00:04:45,020 --> 00:04:46,189
- cheer up. - I can't.

88
00:04:46,950 --> 00:04:47,989
I won't.

89
00:04:50,489 --> 00:04:52,558
How could I cheer up after seeing that?

90
00:04:52,559 --> 00:04:55,159
- Brother! - Brother!

91
00:04:55,160 --> 00:04:56,628
- Please. - Choose me.

92
00:04:56,629 --> 00:04:57,868
I can't believe this.

93
00:04:57,869 --> 00:04:59,569
For me, seeing her smile once...

94
00:04:59,570 --> 00:05:01,168
is harder than winning the lottery... My gosh.

95
00:05:01,169 --> 00:05:03,699
- Brother. - Brother.

96
00:05:03,700 --> 00:05:07,009
- Look at me, pick me - My goodness.

97
00:05:07,010 --> 00:05:09,279
- Gosh, is that funny? - Brother!

98
00:05:09,280 --> 00:05:11,449
"Brother!" Is this funny to you?

99
00:05:11,450 --> 00:05:13,478
What about it is funny? What part?

100
00:05:13,479 --> 00:05:15,418
What about this is... Hey, look.

101
00:05:15,419 --> 00:05:16,779
- Brother. - Why are you doing this?

102
00:05:16,780 --> 00:05:20,419
My gosh. Hey, look at that. Guys!

103
00:05:20,850 --> 00:05:23,160
You were trying to make sure Yi Chan and Chung Ah would end up together?

104
00:05:24,559 --> 00:05:25,628
But why?

105
00:05:25,629 --> 00:05:28,499
Won't they end up together even if you don't step in?

106
00:05:28,729 --> 00:05:30,830
Did you really have to play Cupid for them?

107
00:05:31,499 --> 00:05:32,570
It was because of you.

108
00:05:33,530 --> 00:05:36,270
- What? - Because you suddenly came back.

109
00:05:36,999 --> 00:05:39,039
- Se Gyeong. - Hi.

110
00:05:39,410 --> 00:05:40,869
It's been a while, Yi Chan.

111
00:05:41,140 --> 00:05:43,010
In the past, you were cold as ice to him.

112
00:05:43,309 --> 00:05:45,808
But you suddenly started being so friendly with him.

113
00:05:45,809 --> 00:05:47,279
I went to the ice cream shop and was told...

114
00:05:47,280 --> 00:05:48,719
that you had a practice session today.

115
00:05:48,720 --> 00:05:50,450
So I'm here to show you my support.

116
00:05:51,590 --> 00:05:53,249
Ta-Da! How about we go to the amusement park?

117
00:05:53,720 --> 00:05:55,819
If Mom and Dad don't end up together...

118
00:05:55,820 --> 00:05:58,289
because of you, then I...

119
00:06:00,789 --> 00:06:01,859
I won't be born.

120
00:06:07,470 --> 00:06:08,570
What about you?

121
00:06:09,039 --> 00:06:11,369
Why did you suddenly start being so friendly with Yi Chan?

122
00:06:11,609 --> 00:06:13,270
Pretending to be your mom, at that.

123
00:06:14,410 --> 00:06:16,280
- It was because of you. - What?

124
00:06:16,539 --> 00:06:18,549
You called my mom's name.

125
00:06:19,049 --> 00:06:20,780
- Choi Se Gyeong? - No, I'm not.

126
00:06:22,350 --> 00:06:24,178
It is you. Don't you know who I am?

127
00:06:24,179 --> 00:06:27,820
And you told me about Yi Chan.

128
00:06:27,890 --> 00:06:29,788
Don't you feel bad for Yi Chan at all?

129
00:06:29,789 --> 00:06:31,159
You're the reason he started the band,

130
00:06:31,160 --> 00:06:33,659
and he's practicing so hard day and night because of you.

131
00:06:33,660 --> 00:06:35,659
How could you leave without a word?

132
00:06:35,660 --> 00:06:38,699
Because of what you said, I thought Yi Chan was my mom's first love,

133
00:06:38,700 --> 00:06:41,030
and I had to make sure they'd end up together no matter what.

134
00:06:42,400 --> 00:06:45,809
But why? Why did you want them to end up together?

135
00:06:46,169 --> 00:06:47,270
Because I didn't want to be born.

136
00:06:48,379 --> 00:06:51,749
I thought, if Mom ended up marrying her first love instead of Dad,

137
00:06:52,749 --> 00:06:54,150
I wouldn't have to be born.

138
00:06:55,049 --> 00:07:00,020
So it was couple-making versus couple-breaking.

139
00:07:00,249 --> 00:07:02,789
In other words, we were like a spear and shield.

140
00:07:03,689 --> 00:07:04,760
Hold on.

141
00:07:04,890 --> 00:07:07,559
Hey, didn't you say you were a CODA?

142
00:07:07,859 --> 00:07:08,928
Yes.

143
00:07:08,929 --> 00:07:10,128
(Dreamy Café)

144
00:07:10,129 --> 00:07:13,129
Yes, we just got the keys to the cottage from your friend.

145
00:07:13,999 --> 00:07:15,700
Yes, we didn't get lost at all.

146
00:07:16,070 --> 00:07:17,140
We put our heads together.

147
00:07:18,609 --> 00:07:21,280
Oh, sir. I'm sorry,

148
00:07:21,379 --> 00:07:24,280
but could you pick up two runaways on your way here?

149
00:07:24,950 --> 00:07:29,179
A dumb couple got off the train one stop sooner.

150
00:07:30,249 --> 00:07:31,720
Yes, it's that station.

151
00:07:32,619 --> 00:07:33,689
Really?

152
00:07:34,090 --> 00:07:36,288
Okay. Yes, will do.

153
00:07:36,289 --> 00:07:38,460
Thank you. I really appreciate it, sir.

154
00:07:39,530 --> 00:07:41,459
But Yi Chan can speak.

155
00:07:41,460 --> 00:07:43,330
And he can even sing.

156
00:07:43,629 --> 00:07:45,970
Are you sure Yi Chan is your dad?

157
00:07:46,169 --> 00:07:48,039
I only found out once I got here...

158
00:07:48,640 --> 00:07:52,140
that my dad became deaf later on in life.

159
00:07:52,970 --> 00:07:55,640
He got into an accident and lost his hearing in 11th grade.

160
00:07:56,379 --> 00:07:57,840
In 11th grade?

161
00:07:59,350 --> 00:08:02,049
- That means... - Yes, in 1995.

162
00:08:02,619 --> 00:08:05,390
The present where we ended up in this time slip experience.

163
00:08:06,150 --> 00:08:07,989
Then when will the accident take place?

164
00:08:08,189 --> 00:08:10,489
I already prevented it from happening.

165
00:08:10,760 --> 00:08:12,059
Hey!

166
00:08:17,030 --> 00:08:20,070
Don't hurt Yi Chan, you jerks!

167
00:08:20,470 --> 00:08:23,600
Gosh, thank goodness. I'm so relieved.

168
00:08:24,070 --> 00:08:25,239
I think...

169
00:08:26,169 --> 00:08:28,879
I came here to prevent my dad's accident.

170
00:08:30,239 --> 00:08:31,280
Then what about me?

171
00:08:32,049 --> 00:08:34,379
Why on earth did I end up here?

172
00:08:36,119 --> 00:08:38,450
- That's... - And why us, of all people?

173
00:08:38,649 --> 00:08:39,719
Who sent us...

174
00:08:39,720 --> 00:08:41,790
to the same place at the same point in time? And why?

175
00:08:42,320 --> 00:08:45,529
There must be something that links the two of us.

176
00:08:51,200 --> 00:08:52,729
- Hello? Master? - Hello? Master?

177
00:08:53,930 --> 00:08:54,999
What?

178
00:08:55,940 --> 00:08:56,940
Check.

179
00:09:00,639 --> 00:09:02,379
(Gangjeon Station)

180
00:09:03,879 --> 00:09:04,979
Oh, sir!

181
00:09:07,950 --> 00:09:10,820
Are you the cottage owner picking us up?

182
00:09:13,420 --> 00:09:15,090
Well, it's my friend's cottage.

183
00:09:15,220 --> 00:09:17,889
I just visit the cottage once or twice a year.

184
00:09:18,859 --> 00:09:20,560
Oh, I remember you now.

185
00:09:20,960 --> 00:09:23,830
Aren't you the gentleman who gave me his handkerchief at the festival?

186
00:09:25,700 --> 00:09:27,099
Thank you so much for that.

187
00:09:27,100 --> 00:09:28,869
Oh, no problem.

188
00:09:29,170 --> 00:09:31,199
Anyway, how do you know each other?

189
00:09:31,200 --> 00:09:32,709
Oh, this is Choi Se Gyeong.

190
00:09:32,710 --> 00:09:34,710
She's my friend, and we go to the same school.

191
00:09:34,810 --> 00:09:37,009
She's also the band's exclusive photographer.

192
00:09:37,979 --> 00:09:38,979
I see.

193
00:09:39,249 --> 00:09:42,149
By the way, do you know me?

194
00:09:42,420 --> 00:09:45,220
I believe I heard you calling my name that day.

195
00:09:45,450 --> 00:09:49,358
Well, I think I heard someone calling your name in the past...

196
00:09:49,359 --> 00:09:51,059
Anyway, let's go. Your friends are all waiting.

197
00:09:51,060 --> 00:09:53,129
- Hop in. - Okay.

198
00:10:09,109 --> 00:10:10,580
Why do you keep sneaking a look at my face?

199
00:10:11,009 --> 00:10:12,109
What?

200
00:10:14,450 --> 00:10:16,279
And you keep avoiding eye contact with me.

201
00:10:16,879 --> 00:10:19,119
Oh, I'm sorry.

202
00:10:19,850 --> 00:10:22,719
I must say, she really doesn't look like she's 28 years your senior.

203
00:10:22,720 --> 00:10:23,720
Sir.

204
00:10:24,590 --> 00:10:26,729
Hey, what's he saying?

205
00:10:26,989 --> 00:10:28,959
Did you tell him that we're from the future?

206
00:10:28,960 --> 00:10:30,159
I was talking about her emotional maturity.

207
00:10:31,100 --> 00:10:34,128
In that sense, I feel like she's 28 years older than me.

208
00:10:34,129 --> 00:10:36,169
- I see. - That's what I meant.

209
00:10:36,170 --> 00:10:38,040
What are you saying?

210
00:10:38,509 --> 00:10:39,639
Oh, it's nothing.

211
00:10:43,979 --> 00:10:45,008
It's right there.

212
00:10:45,009 --> 00:10:47,309
I'll be at the café.

213
00:10:47,310 --> 00:10:49,419
Call me if you need anything.

214
00:10:49,420 --> 00:10:51,279
Okay. Thank you for the ride.

215
00:11:09,300 --> 00:11:11,268
Age is nothing but a number,

216
00:11:11,269 --> 00:11:12,570
and love knows no borders...

217
00:11:14,810 --> 00:11:17,138
Forget it. Fine, I admit that I have a dirty mind.

218
00:11:17,139 --> 00:11:20,749
Hey, we'll talk about the rest once the song camp is over.

219
00:11:21,550 --> 00:11:24,888
Hey, let's act like we belong to this world.

220
00:11:24,889 --> 00:11:26,118
If people find out who we really are,

221
00:11:26,119 --> 00:11:28,089
the relationships will get tangled, history will change,

222
00:11:28,090 --> 00:11:29,159
and chaos will be inevitable.

223
00:11:29,960 --> 00:11:32,388
Hey, that's rich coming from a boy who tried to hit on a woman...

224
00:11:32,389 --> 00:11:34,028
twenty-eight years his senior.

225
00:11:34,029 --> 00:11:35,628
Hey. Stop it, will you?

226
00:11:35,629 --> 00:11:38,268
Okay! Just focus on doing a good job yourself.

227
00:11:38,269 --> 00:11:39,699
Don't you know I'm like the master of disguise?

228
00:11:39,700 --> 00:11:41,970
I'm Choi Se Gyeong right now, dummy.

229
00:11:43,100 --> 00:11:44,170
No, you are On Eun Yu.

230
00:11:44,540 --> 00:11:45,769
Choi Se Gyeong is not like that.

231
00:12:00,820 --> 00:12:02,290
What's wrong? What's the matter?

232
00:12:03,720 --> 00:12:04,989
Yi Chan is angry.

233
00:12:07,129 --> 00:12:10,029
Do you guys view the world through a Disney filter?

234
00:12:11,499 --> 00:12:13,299
How dare you slack off to avoid the pain of creation?

235
00:12:13,300 --> 00:12:14,728
I came up with an idea.

236
00:12:14,729 --> 00:12:17,738
An idea, my foot. That is the biggest joke ever.

237
00:12:17,739 --> 00:12:19,340
This is considered plagiarism.

238
00:12:19,869 --> 00:12:20,970
This is just lame.

239
00:12:21,409 --> 00:12:24,080
This is a terrible combination of plagiarism and lameness!

240
00:12:25,050 --> 00:12:26,079
What are you, crooks?

241
00:12:26,080 --> 00:12:27,878
Hey, we're here.

242
00:12:27,879 --> 00:12:29,420
Okay. You're here, so what?

243
00:12:29,850 --> 00:12:31,049
It's not like you won a war...

244
00:12:31,050 --> 00:12:32,748
or returned home with a gold medal.

245
00:12:32,749 --> 00:12:34,889
What did you do that you were expecting a grand welcome?

246
00:12:36,119 --> 00:12:38,189
- Come with me. - All of a sudden? Now?

247
00:12:38,190 --> 00:12:39,689
- Yes, now. - Just me?

248
00:12:39,690 --> 00:12:40,759
Yes, just you.

249
00:12:41,159 --> 00:12:43,629
Se Gyeong, what happened?

250
00:12:43,899 --> 00:12:45,569
Why did you suddenly jump off the train?

251
00:12:45,570 --> 00:12:48,498
Oh, what happened was... It certainly wasn't his fault.

252
00:12:48,499 --> 00:12:51,499
I had a sudden craving for noodles.

253
00:12:51,570 --> 00:12:52,608
- Noodles? - I see.

254
00:12:52,609 --> 00:12:53,710
- Noodles? - Yes.

255
00:12:56,210 --> 00:12:57,940
Chung Ah, it's not because of me.

256
00:12:58,409 --> 00:13:00,609
They're not fighting because of me.

257
00:13:04,519 --> 00:13:05,819
Anyway, take a seat.

258
00:13:05,820 --> 00:13:07,090
- Take a seat. - Let's sit down.

259
00:13:07,519 --> 00:13:08,519
- Here's a cushion. - Yes.

260
00:13:12,629 --> 00:13:13,659
No, this is...

261
00:13:14,389 --> 00:13:15,829
- Let me see. - This is a facial mask.

262
00:13:15,830 --> 00:13:18,700
- This is a cucumber mask. - Really? Can I try this?

263
00:13:19,100 --> 00:13:20,670
I'm sorry, Eun Gyeol's mother.

264
00:13:20,869 --> 00:13:23,470
I was so close to stealing your husband from you.

265
00:13:24,170 --> 00:13:25,340
I promise it won't happen again.

266
00:13:26,840 --> 00:13:27,840
Hand it over at once.

267
00:13:28,879 --> 00:13:29,940
What?

268
00:13:30,080 --> 00:13:31,509
It really was nothing.

269
00:13:35,820 --> 00:13:38,219
It was nothing? I don't buy that!

270
00:13:38,220 --> 00:13:39,220
Hey, stop!

271
00:13:39,790 --> 00:13:41,489
Ouch, don't touch me.

272
00:13:43,019 --> 00:13:44,090
Hey, give it back!

273
00:13:44,259 --> 00:13:45,689
- Give it back! - What does this thing do?

274
00:13:45,690 --> 00:13:47,859
- How do I use this? - Hey, seriously!

275
00:13:49,200 --> 00:13:51,258
It's just a voice recorder. The newest model.

276
00:13:51,259 --> 00:13:52,330
From a foreign brand.

277
00:13:52,570 --> 00:13:54,728
I carry this with me to record the melodies...

278
00:13:54,729 --> 00:13:56,769
whenever I come up with ideas for new songs.

279
00:13:56,999 --> 00:14:00,508
Take a deep breath for your new beginning

280
00:14:00,509 --> 00:14:01,509
Wait.

281
00:14:02,540 --> 00:14:03,540
That song.

282
00:14:04,680 --> 00:14:05,710
Did you write it?

283
00:14:06,379 --> 00:14:07,450
Yes.

284
00:14:08,249 --> 00:14:09,249
Why?

285
00:14:10,550 --> 00:14:11,850
Do you like it?

286
00:14:12,749 --> 00:14:14,090
For some reason, it sounds...

287
00:14:16,960 --> 00:14:17,989
lame.

288
00:14:19,930 --> 00:14:22,429
- Oh, my! - Nice one!

289
00:14:22,430 --> 00:14:24,028
- I love it. - Are you a genius?

290
00:14:24,029 --> 00:14:26,569
- My gosh. - Se Gyeong never disappoints.

291
00:14:26,570 --> 00:14:28,199
- My, it's amazing. - What is this?

292
00:14:28,200 --> 00:14:29,699
Hey, guys. What's going on?

293
00:14:29,700 --> 00:14:31,638
- What happened? - Hey, hurry up and join us.

294
00:14:31,639 --> 00:14:34,069
Se Gyeong came up with some ideas for the title of a song she wrote,

295
00:14:34,070 --> 00:14:35,278
and they're all so amazing.

296
00:14:35,279 --> 00:14:37,238
Hey, I cast my vote for "FIRE."

297
00:14:37,239 --> 00:14:38,949
Fire! It's so hot.

298
00:14:38,950 --> 00:14:40,349
You want something hot? Then "Dynamite," it is.

299
00:14:40,350 --> 00:14:41,508
- Boom! - Boom!

300
00:14:41,509 --> 00:14:43,079
I really like "Not Today" too.

301
00:14:43,080 --> 00:14:44,479
- My gosh. - Hey, seriously.

302
00:14:45,019 --> 00:14:46,550
- Are you out of your mind? - Shut it!

303
00:14:47,489 --> 00:14:49,460
- How could you be so harsh to... - Stop!

304
00:14:50,389 --> 00:14:51,460
Hold on.

305
00:14:53,129 --> 00:14:55,560
I just thought of an amazing melody line.

306
00:14:57,300 --> 00:14:59,299
- Do you want to hear it? - Yes.

307
00:14:59,300 --> 00:15:00,369
Hush.

308
00:15:07,239 --> 00:15:08,779
- My blood - No!

309
00:15:09,739 --> 00:15:10,739
Gosh.

310
00:15:10,740 --> 00:15:12,408
Copyright infringement can have serious consequences.

311
00:15:12,409 --> 00:15:13,580
- Hey. - Come with me.

312
00:15:13,979 --> 00:15:15,050
Why?

313
00:15:15,550 --> 00:15:17,749
Let go of me, and we'll talk. Your hands taste too salty!

314
00:15:17,850 --> 00:15:19,590
Hey, are they really dating?

315
00:15:19,850 --> 00:15:21,249
Don't they look more like siblings?

316
00:15:21,350 --> 00:15:22,420
Whatever, I don't know.

317
00:15:22,820 --> 00:15:25,358
This didn't work out, so let's all brainstorm alone...

318
00:15:25,359 --> 00:15:26,729
and meet again in an hour.

319
00:15:27,129 --> 00:15:28,289
- Okay. - Dismissed.

320
00:15:28,290 --> 00:15:29,330
- Dismissed. - Okay.

321
00:15:30,300 --> 00:15:32,830
Hey, seriously. Why are you so angry?

322
00:15:33,430 --> 00:15:34,728
"Master of disguise," my foot.

323
00:15:34,729 --> 00:15:37,669
Why not hold a press conference and announce you're from the future?

324
00:15:37,670 --> 00:15:40,268
Don't you worry. I was just goofing around.

325
00:15:40,269 --> 00:15:42,439
But aren't they all so innocent?

326
00:15:42,440 --> 00:15:43,679
They're so nice and innocent.

327
00:15:43,680 --> 00:15:45,779
- I'm having so much fun! - Hey!

328
00:15:47,080 --> 00:15:49,720
I think I know why I came here.

329
00:15:49,979 --> 00:15:52,649
Master said this to me while handing me the money for my cello.

330
00:15:52,850 --> 00:15:55,159
Why don't you go on a trip before you die?

331
00:15:55,420 --> 00:15:57,559
I mean, it will be a special trip.

332
00:15:57,560 --> 00:16:00,389
That was it. This is a trip, where I can have fun and play!

333
00:16:00,460 --> 00:16:03,559
Look, let me remind you that I'm a time traveller too.

334
00:16:03,560 --> 00:16:05,898
I'm going to play and enjoy this to the fullest.

335
00:16:05,899 --> 00:16:08,639
I'll work hard to complete my missions until I see two moons.

336
00:16:08,840 --> 00:16:10,070
Don't try to stop me.

337
00:16:13,070 --> 00:16:15,709
- Catch me if you can. - Why should I?

338
00:16:15,710 --> 00:16:17,439
What? You should catch me...

339
00:16:17,440 --> 00:16:18,778
because if you don't,

340
00:16:18,779 --> 00:16:20,908
I'll go inside and sing a song by BLACKPINK.

341
00:16:20,909 --> 00:16:22,748
Hey, stop! Get back here.

342
00:16:22,749 --> 00:16:23,950
Okay, all right.

343
00:16:27,019 --> 00:16:28,889
Seriously, get back here!

344
00:16:43,869 --> 00:16:45,139
We can take a break for an hour.

345
00:16:45,609 --> 00:16:46,970
How about a bike ride with us?

346
00:16:55,619 --> 00:16:56,850
(We can take a break for an hour.)

347
00:17:19,969 --> 00:17:20,969
Here.

348
00:17:33,949 --> 00:17:36,490
I was worried you'd be bored alone.

349
00:17:39,260 --> 00:17:43,530
I made sure to pick out a kitty that looked like me.

350
00:18:11,189 --> 00:18:12,230
A name...

351
00:18:13,189 --> 00:18:15,359
- based on your face? - Yes.

352
00:18:16,560 --> 00:18:19,029
It's confusing to use sign language to call conventional names,

353
00:18:19,030 --> 00:18:22,770
so you describe the person's face or personality instead.

354
00:18:24,070 --> 00:18:25,199
Here's an example.

355
00:18:25,369 --> 00:18:28,638
"A cat with a mark under its chin." Like this.

356
00:18:28,639 --> 00:18:29,679
I see.

357
00:18:30,980 --> 00:18:31,980
Then...

358
00:18:33,179 --> 00:18:36,649
do you have such a name too?

359
00:18:37,850 --> 00:18:38,889
Yes.

360
00:18:39,949 --> 00:18:41,020
What is it?

361
00:18:52,899 --> 00:18:54,070
What does this mean?

362
00:19:06,879 --> 00:19:08,080
"A clear sound."

363
00:19:09,020 --> 00:19:11,179
My mom, who left me when I was little, gave me the name.

364
00:19:19,189 --> 00:19:20,230
It's a pretty name.

365
00:19:20,889 --> 00:19:22,100
From now on,

366
00:19:24,530 --> 00:19:26,770
I'll call you by this name.

367
00:19:30,399 --> 00:19:32,340
I came up with a name for you.

368
00:19:33,010 --> 00:19:35,169
For me? My name?

369
00:19:36,139 --> 00:19:37,139
What is it?

370
00:19:44,219 --> 00:19:45,280
What does it mean?

371
00:19:52,629 --> 00:19:54,090
"A shining voice."

372
00:19:57,929 --> 00:20:01,270
I can't hear your voice, but I see it. I can feel it.

373
00:20:02,270 --> 00:20:04,270
You shine the brightest when you're doing music.

374
00:20:04,500 --> 00:20:05,669
It's when you look the coolest.

375
00:20:06,469 --> 00:20:08,938
So don't worry about me...

376
00:20:08,939 --> 00:20:10,879
and focus on your music as the frontman of the band.

377
00:20:11,540 --> 00:20:14,280
I'm not bored, and I don't feel like I'm left out.

378
00:20:14,709 --> 00:20:17,480
I have my eyes and my heart.

379
00:20:17,980 --> 00:20:19,119
And I have things to do.

380
00:20:26,730 --> 00:20:28,830
Time's up. Shall we head back?

381
00:21:18,040 --> 00:21:19,149
- "Shining?" - "Shining?"

382
00:21:19,310 --> 00:21:20,350
Yes.

383
00:21:23,820 --> 00:21:26,089
What? Earlier, you said it was lame.

384
00:21:26,090 --> 00:21:28,520
Hey, that's just something I said when I was immature.

385
00:21:28,719 --> 00:21:30,118
Everyone grows.

386
00:21:30,119 --> 00:21:31,619
Oh, I like it.

387
00:21:32,530 --> 00:21:35,060
I like it as our theme, and it's a good title too.

388
00:21:35,189 --> 00:21:36,230
You heard that, right?

389
00:21:36,500 --> 00:21:38,100
Our manager here...

390
00:21:38,300 --> 00:21:40,599
can precisely predict the music chart rankings,

391
00:21:40,600 --> 00:21:43,698
so he's seriously considering opening a psychic studio in Miari.

392
00:21:43,699 --> 00:21:44,800
Keep that in mind,

393
00:21:45,439 --> 00:21:46,639
and let's compose this song.

394
00:21:46,840 --> 00:21:48,570
Are we making rice cakes here or what?

395
00:21:48,780 --> 00:21:51,179
Hey, even if we have rice, it won't automatically turn into rice cakes.

396
00:21:51,409 --> 00:21:52,780
Hey, what was that melody again?

397
00:22:01,419 --> 00:22:02,419
Did it go like this?

398
00:22:03,459 --> 00:22:04,689
Hey, you remember it?

399
00:22:04,959 --> 00:22:06,358
It's not me.

400
00:22:06,359 --> 00:22:09,358
It's my genius DNA flowing in my body.

401
00:22:09,359 --> 00:22:10,928
Goodness. He's at it again.

402
00:22:10,929 --> 00:22:12,300
Can someone put him on a leash?

403
00:22:12,669 --> 00:22:13,730
After that...

404
00:22:23,240 --> 00:22:24,879
With a chord like this.

405
00:22:25,909 --> 00:22:26,909
What do you think?

406
00:22:28,649 --> 00:22:29,649
I like it.

407
00:22:30,149 --> 00:22:31,218
It's pretty good.

408
00:22:31,219 --> 00:22:33,389
Hey, what was it again? Play the chord again.

409
00:22:35,490 --> 00:22:37,990
Oh, I like this composition too.

410
00:22:40,159 --> 00:22:41,290
I'm done.

411
00:22:43,060 --> 00:22:44,699
Shall we check each other's work?

412
00:22:46,969 --> 00:22:47,969
I can't wait to see your drawing.

413
00:22:52,469 --> 00:22:53,510
My gosh.

414
00:22:54,070 --> 00:22:57,209
Isn't Yi Chan wearing all the bling-blings?

415
00:23:00,310 --> 00:23:01,980
This is nice. Let's go with this.

416
00:23:05,020 --> 00:23:07,849
My, Eun Gyeol's mother is very talented.

417
00:23:07,850 --> 00:23:10,119
I heard the Y2K vibes were considered trendy these days.

418
00:23:10,889 --> 00:23:12,689
This style would totally work in 2023 too.

419
00:23:14,159 --> 00:23:15,159
This is so cute.

420
00:23:16,060 --> 00:23:17,060
Yes?

421
00:23:17,300 --> 00:23:19,199
I've always been curious about this.

422
00:23:19,369 --> 00:23:20,899
When did you learn sign language?

423
00:23:21,699 --> 00:23:24,599
I learned it from my deaf friend whom I met...

424
00:23:24,600 --> 00:23:27,240
in the hospital when there was something wrong with my ears.

425
00:23:27,909 --> 00:23:30,879
He was very handsome and funny, so I learned it quickly.

426
00:23:33,379 --> 00:23:35,280
Was he more handsome than Eun Gyeol?

427
00:23:35,719 --> 00:23:37,948
Hey! How could you compare him with Eun Gyeol?

428
00:23:37,949 --> 00:23:39,520
Of course, Eun Gyeol is more handsome...

429
00:23:45,290 --> 00:23:46,789
Anyway, do you think...

430
00:23:46,790 --> 00:23:49,359
they can write a song in just one night?

431
00:23:53,830 --> 00:23:56,698
These 2 bars at the beginning of the 6-bar intro...

432
00:23:56,699 --> 00:23:58,499
could use some drum beats.

433
00:23:58,500 --> 00:23:59,939
- Something exciting. - Like this?

434
00:24:02,379 --> 00:24:04,438
- Yes, that's it. - That's nice.

435
00:24:04,439 --> 00:24:08,050
From the third bar, I think we need some backing vocals.

436
00:24:08,179 --> 00:24:11,049
The bass should come in at the same time.

437
00:24:11,050 --> 00:24:12,149
Like this?

438
00:24:13,750 --> 00:24:15,219
Yes, that's nice.

439
00:24:15,419 --> 00:24:16,790
Okay, got it.

440
00:24:17,459 --> 00:24:20,129
- This is A minor, right? - Let me see.

441
00:24:20,230 --> 00:24:21,829
A-flat and B-flat, syncopated.

442
00:24:21,830 --> 00:24:24,799
So the A-flat and the B-flat should be offbeat?

443
00:24:24,800 --> 00:24:25,830
Let's try it.

444
00:24:31,939 --> 00:24:33,039
- Yes. - Like that?

445
00:24:33,040 --> 00:24:35,209
- Yes, like that. Isn't it nice? - Oh, that sounds nice.

446
00:24:35,980 --> 00:24:37,878
Hey, what's the concept we're going for?

447
00:24:37,879 --> 00:24:39,908
- Super cool. - Yes, super cool!

448
00:24:39,909 --> 00:24:41,608
Whatever we do, it has to be exciting and fun.

449
00:24:41,609 --> 00:24:43,349
Smiling and super cool!

450
00:24:43,350 --> 00:24:44,378
One, two, three.

451
00:24:44,379 --> 00:24:45,618
- Super cool. - Super cool.

452
00:24:45,619 --> 00:24:46,989
Super cool. Like this!

453
00:24:46,990 --> 00:24:49,290
It'll start with the guitar.

454
00:24:49,419 --> 00:24:51,089
After that...

455
00:24:51,090 --> 00:24:53,359
Right? With this chord here...

456
00:24:58,359 --> 00:25:00,499
I'll jump in the center too.

457
00:25:00,500 --> 00:25:02,199
- Let's jump together. - Okay.

458
00:25:02,500 --> 00:25:04,399
There are two songs, including "Shining."

459
00:25:05,369 --> 00:25:07,040
First, we'll do this together and...

460
00:25:22,659 --> 00:25:23,719
Did you not sleep at all?

461
00:25:26,689 --> 00:25:27,689
Yi Chan.

462
00:25:27,889 --> 00:25:29,699
Hey, good morning.

463
00:25:30,429 --> 00:25:31,760
Did you not get any sleep at all?

464
00:25:34,469 --> 00:25:35,530
Do you think...

465
00:25:36,369 --> 00:25:37,699
this will work?

466
00:25:40,209 --> 00:25:41,909
(Take a deep breath for your new beginning)

467
00:25:42,070 --> 00:25:43,240
You even wrote the lyrics?

468
00:25:44,010 --> 00:25:47,149
I just put together the things that were brought up yesterday.

469
00:25:49,050 --> 00:25:50,179
Do you think it'd work?

470
00:25:52,149 --> 00:25:53,689
(Every night, I've been dreaming of this moment)

471
00:25:55,619 --> 00:25:56,820
(Just like this, don't stop)

472
00:26:00,129 --> 00:26:01,959
Hey, wake up. Get up.

473
00:26:02,129 --> 00:26:04,029
Guys, wake up. Come on.

474
00:26:04,030 --> 00:26:05,198
Si Guk, come here.

475
00:26:05,199 --> 00:26:07,030
- This is our song. - We have a song!

476
00:26:07,600 --> 00:26:08,928
- This song... - Did you write this?

477
00:26:08,929 --> 00:26:10,868
- Who wrote this? - Hey, Eun Gyeol!

478
00:26:10,869 --> 00:26:13,408
- Hey! - No, it was all him!

479
00:26:13,409 --> 00:26:15,879
- Yi Chan wrote it! - Yi Chan?

480
00:26:17,679 --> 00:26:18,840
He's fast asleep.

481
00:26:50,879 --> 00:26:55,379
Take a deep breath for your new beginning

482
00:26:55,850 --> 00:26:59,750
Every night, I've been dreaming of this moment

483
00:27:02,119 --> 00:27:06,830
Erase all the moments of the past

484
00:27:07,129 --> 00:27:12,399
We're together now on this sparkling stage

485
00:27:13,530 --> 00:27:16,438
Don't look back, you won't regret it

486
00:27:16,439 --> 00:27:18,898
You don't need to hesitate

487
00:27:18,899 --> 00:27:21,708
This opportunity won't come back for you

488
00:27:21,709 --> 00:27:24,239
So just get started

489
00:27:24,240 --> 00:27:27,849
Our radiant days

490
00:27:27,850 --> 00:27:30,648
- Filled with our dreams - Shining

491
00:27:30,649 --> 00:27:33,148
Shining, just like this

492
00:27:33,149 --> 00:27:35,789
Don't stop, right now

493
00:27:35,790 --> 00:27:39,188
Run without looking back

494
00:27:39,189 --> 00:27:42,059
- So you can dream again - Higher

495
00:27:42,060 --> 00:27:44,529
Higher, fly higher

496
00:27:44,530 --> 00:27:47,969
Hoping this moment lasts forever

497
00:28:18,260 --> 00:28:19,600
Guys, look here!

498
00:28:25,840 --> 00:28:27,070
Let me take a picture of you guys.

499
00:28:27,469 --> 00:28:28,510
- Come on. - Hey!

500
00:28:29,439 --> 00:28:31,080
- Guys, look at the camera! - What? Wait.

501
00:28:31,540 --> 00:28:33,408
- Hey! - You guys too!

502
00:28:33,409 --> 00:28:34,878
- Chung Ah. - Get in the frame.

503
00:28:34,879 --> 00:28:36,580
Get in the frame!

504
00:28:38,080 --> 00:28:39,418
You're doing great. Nice.

505
00:28:39,419 --> 00:28:41,049
- All right, we're done. - What are you doing?

506
00:28:41,050 --> 00:28:42,959
- How pretty! - What's with you?

507
00:28:43,219 --> 00:28:44,719
Gosh, I'm sorry!

508
00:28:45,689 --> 00:28:46,929
You guys must be hungry.

509
00:28:47,189 --> 00:28:49,059
All right. I'll give one piece per person to start.

510
00:28:49,060 --> 00:28:50,529
- One piece per person. - Thank you.

511
00:28:50,530 --> 00:28:51,730
Thank you!

512
00:28:51,929 --> 00:28:53,730
- I'm Hyun Yul. - Yes, Hyun Yul.

513
00:28:53,869 --> 00:28:55,029
Oh, I'd like some too.

514
00:28:55,030 --> 00:28:56,969
Okay, hold on.

515
00:29:00,969 --> 00:29:02,209
- Enjoy. - Yes, thank you.

516
00:29:02,879 --> 00:29:04,908
- Here. - Thank you!

517
00:29:04,909 --> 00:29:07,080
- Look as chipper as you can. - Okay!

518
00:29:07,250 --> 00:29:08,679
One, two...

519
00:29:09,149 --> 00:29:10,678
You guys all look so fresh.

520
00:29:10,679 --> 00:29:11,719
- One. - Yes!

521
00:29:12,449 --> 00:29:13,590
Hey, come on!

522
00:29:16,090 --> 00:29:17,389
Come on, guys!

523
00:29:31,139 --> 00:29:33,070
You all did a great job in the last two days.

524
00:29:33,570 --> 00:29:34,840
I'll keep it short.

525
00:29:35,139 --> 00:29:37,139
Just remember this one thing.

526
00:29:37,980 --> 00:29:40,250
MGGO.

527
00:29:41,149 --> 00:29:43,350
- "MG..." - What does it mean?

528
00:29:43,550 --> 00:29:45,219
"The moment you give up, it's game over."

529
00:29:46,449 --> 00:29:49,388
Of course. You'd never use a difficult idiom.

530
00:29:49,389 --> 00:29:50,419
I...

531
00:29:50,820 --> 00:29:53,429
have never once imagined us losing to Ilyoung High.

532
00:29:54,990 --> 00:29:56,030
Just know that.

533
00:29:57,560 --> 00:29:59,029
- Viva! - La...

534
00:29:59,030 --> 00:30:00,898
- Hey, not now. - Gosh, it's too crowded here.

535
00:30:00,899 --> 00:30:02,530
Guys, come on!

536
00:30:02,699 --> 00:30:03,968
Viva!

537
00:30:03,969 --> 00:30:05,368
- All right. - Let's do this.

538
00:30:05,369 --> 00:30:07,168
- Watermelon! - Sugar!

539
00:30:07,169 --> 00:30:09,639
- Let's go! - Let's go!

540
00:30:10,109 --> 00:30:11,740
- My goodness. - Well done.

541
00:30:12,080 --> 00:30:13,480
- Dismissed. - Okay!

542
00:30:14,409 --> 00:30:15,780
Come on. Let's go.

543
00:30:16,280 --> 00:30:17,350
Let's go, Chung Ah.

544
00:30:17,449 --> 00:30:19,250
What? No.

545
00:30:19,919 --> 00:30:21,550
- You're coming with me. - Where are we going?

546
00:30:21,919 --> 00:30:24,590
- Are you that dense? - What?

547
00:30:25,889 --> 00:30:27,590
How about we have a wrap-up party?

548
00:30:27,760 --> 00:30:30,359
Let's go, you idiot. Just go.

549
00:30:30,699 --> 00:30:33,199
- Hey, what are you doing? - You're...

550
00:30:35,070 --> 00:30:36,070
Shall we get going?

551
00:30:36,071 --> 00:30:38,938
- What are you doing? - Hey, I can see it.

552
00:30:38,939 --> 00:30:40,540
Hey, seriously.

553
00:30:45,879 --> 00:30:48,080
Well, you'll be born just fine.

554
00:30:48,280 --> 00:30:49,280
Yes.

555
00:30:50,219 --> 00:30:52,520
You might be born sooner than planned.

556
00:30:53,020 --> 00:30:55,020
- What? - What?

557
00:30:58,659 --> 00:31:01,830
Their families must be well-off. Their lawyers contacted us.

558
00:31:02,290 --> 00:31:04,259
They suggested we settle the case quietly...

559
00:31:04,260 --> 00:31:06,030
instead of demanding compensation later on.

560
00:31:07,330 --> 00:31:10,240
We shouldn't complicate things, so I told them to write apology letters.

561
00:31:11,840 --> 00:31:13,468
Didn't you say there was someone else?

562
00:31:13,469 --> 00:31:16,438
Right, Ha Yi Chan from Baekwang High School.

563
00:31:16,439 --> 00:31:17,939
You probably remember him.

564
00:31:18,609 --> 00:31:21,379
The boy who sneaked in and caused a scene at the garden party...

565
00:31:21,550 --> 00:31:23,219
and barged into the school with the truck.

566
00:31:24,320 --> 00:31:27,590
As for this case too, that boy hit the other kids first.

567
00:31:29,219 --> 00:31:30,760
Mr. Chairman must not find out about this.

568
00:31:31,820 --> 00:31:32,929
Do you understand?

569
00:31:42,570 --> 00:31:43,600
Go on in.

570
00:31:45,469 --> 00:31:46,469
Oh, right.

571
00:31:49,040 --> 00:31:52,080
If anyone ever tries to harass you again,

572
00:31:52,480 --> 00:31:53,649
call me right away.

573
00:31:57,649 --> 00:31:58,980
Go on in. I'm off.

574
00:32:05,590 --> 00:32:06,590
Bye.

575
00:32:19,340 --> 00:32:22,469
If you only see payphones around,

576
00:32:23,810 --> 00:32:25,609
tap the receiver with your finger like this.

577
00:32:29,750 --> 00:32:30,780
Twice.

578
00:32:31,850 --> 00:32:34,090
Three times, and twice again.

579
00:32:35,389 --> 00:32:36,459
Can you do it?

580
00:32:39,629 --> 00:32:41,689
Then try it.

581
00:32:54,909 --> 00:32:55,969
Good.

582
00:32:58,040 --> 00:32:59,340
I'll really get going, then.

583
00:33:01,179 --> 00:33:02,250
Bye.

584
00:33:22,800 --> 00:33:26,070
Chung Ah, what are you doing in front of the gates now?

585
00:33:26,770 --> 00:33:28,708
Hello, I'm in 11th grade at Baekwang High School.

586
00:33:28,709 --> 00:33:29,810
I'm Ha Yi...

587
00:33:31,879 --> 00:33:33,850
I suppose you remember me too.

588
00:33:34,850 --> 00:33:37,050
I only have unpleasant memories of you.

589
00:33:38,919 --> 00:33:41,020
Do I have to keep seeing your face here?

590
00:33:41,090 --> 00:33:44,389
No, I'll come back another day to properly introduce myself.

591
00:33:44,520 --> 00:33:45,560
Take care.

592
00:34:10,919 --> 00:34:12,319
You skipped your lesson,

593
00:34:12,679 --> 00:34:13,949
didn't come home without telling me,

594
00:34:14,889 --> 00:34:17,089
got roped into a fistfight while hanging out with that punk,

595
00:34:17,719 --> 00:34:20,529
and used sign language in front of the house to show all the neighbours.

596
00:34:22,659 --> 00:34:23,929
What more will you do?

597
00:34:24,830 --> 00:34:27,630
What more will you do to humiliate the family?

598
00:34:32,799 --> 00:34:33,810
Did you just scoff?

599
00:34:34,170 --> 00:34:35,969
How dare you scoff at me?

600
00:34:37,639 --> 00:34:38,908
Don't touch me.

601
00:34:38,909 --> 00:34:40,779
I told you not to use sign language.

602
00:34:41,049 --> 00:34:43,080
I'm not alone anymore.

603
00:34:43,150 --> 00:34:44,649
In this house, you're Queen,

604
00:34:44,650 --> 00:34:46,849
and your slaves whom you pay...

605
00:34:46,850 --> 00:34:48,948
do whatever you tell them to do,

606
00:34:48,949 --> 00:34:50,589
but there's a whole different world out there.

607
00:34:50,860 --> 00:34:54,029
My friends who listen to me and will help me live in that world.

608
00:34:54,630 --> 00:34:57,060
Speak.

609
00:34:57,900 --> 00:34:59,330
I told you to speak!

610
00:35:06,739 --> 00:35:08,210
Provoke me once more,

611
00:35:09,139 --> 00:35:11,580
and you'll see your name in the newspaper.

612
00:35:17,980 --> 00:35:19,250
Bring me the keys.

613
00:35:19,549 --> 00:35:21,149
Pardon me? Which ones?

614
00:35:21,150 --> 00:35:23,118
Must you ask? Bring both keys!

615
00:35:23,119 --> 00:35:24,159
Yes, ma'am.

616
00:35:34,670 --> 00:35:37,139
Yi Chan, help me. Come and get me.

617
00:35:48,409 --> 00:35:50,719
Dad, help me.

618
00:35:51,750 --> 00:35:54,049
The teacher hits me.

619
00:35:54,319 --> 00:35:55,850
She ties me up...

620
00:35:56,250 --> 00:35:57,690
and locks me in the room.

621
00:35:58,659 --> 00:36:01,389
I don't want to learn lip reading.

622
00:36:06,500 --> 00:36:07,529
Drag her out of the room.

623
00:36:09,739 --> 00:36:12,599
If anyone ever tries to harass you again,

624
00:36:12,600 --> 00:36:13,810
call me right away.

625
00:36:27,290 --> 00:36:28,819
Why are you standing there? Get her!

626
00:36:30,020 --> 00:36:31,060
Chung Ah.

627
00:36:31,489 --> 00:36:32,520
Chung Ah.

628
00:36:33,389 --> 00:36:34,429
Come on, hurry.

629
00:36:37,029 --> 00:36:39,460
Chung Ah...

630
00:36:42,469 --> 00:36:44,400
I told you to bring Chung Ah to me. What are you doing?

631
00:36:48,440 --> 00:36:49,540
Mr. Yoon.

632
00:36:54,679 --> 00:36:57,049
Dad.

633
00:37:00,250 --> 00:37:01,790
You made it, Chung Ah.

634
00:37:05,659 --> 00:37:08,429
You can finally say the word "dad."

635
00:37:09,799 --> 00:37:10,900
You did great, Chung Ah.

636
00:37:11,560 --> 00:37:12,860
You did amazing.

637
00:37:15,900 --> 00:37:17,699
Take her upstairs. She was in the middle of a lesson.

638
00:37:21,569 --> 00:37:24,309
Let's go.

639
00:37:24,310 --> 00:37:25,440
Let's go.

640
00:37:25,639 --> 00:37:27,110
Let's go upstairs.

641
00:37:29,110 --> 00:37:30,179
No, you can't.

642
00:37:30,449 --> 00:37:32,380
Who do you think you're stopping?

643
00:37:32,619 --> 00:37:34,790
Pity and confession don't help.

644
00:37:35,020 --> 00:37:38,159
If we stop here, Chung Ah will close her mouth again.

645
00:37:38,889 --> 00:37:40,360
You should try to be cool-headed, Mr. Yoon.

646
00:37:40,730 --> 00:37:42,259
I will teach her...

647
00:37:42,860 --> 00:37:44,559
so that she'll be capable enough...

648
00:37:44,560 --> 00:37:46,159
to lead Jinsung later.

649
00:37:47,699 --> 00:37:48,699
Let's get going.

650
00:37:49,369 --> 00:37:51,198
All right? Let's go.

651
00:37:51,199 --> 00:37:52,739
You should go.

652
00:37:54,009 --> 00:37:55,110
There you go.

653
00:38:07,889 --> 00:38:09,089
Give me the strap.

654
00:38:10,589 --> 00:38:13,460
What did I say would happen when you use your hands?

655
00:38:17,330 --> 00:38:18,659
I said I would tie your hands.

656
00:38:27,670 --> 00:38:30,310
What did I tell you to do when you want something?

657
00:38:32,040 --> 00:38:34,880
I told you to use your mouth, not your hands.

658
00:38:43,960 --> 00:38:45,589
What happened here...

659
00:38:47,060 --> 00:38:49,659
should be kept between us. That's what I said.

660
00:38:50,759 --> 00:38:54,170
- Only then... - Your mom will return.

661
00:39:22,290 --> 00:39:23,529
(Used Books, The Day)

662
00:39:25,529 --> 00:39:26,969
Did you pass this place?

663
00:39:27,130 --> 00:39:29,270
Yes. It was late at night.

664
00:39:29,770 --> 00:39:31,569
There were two moons in the sky.

665
00:39:31,799 --> 00:39:33,369
And I was at an empty lot in Hongdae.

666
00:39:33,639 --> 00:39:35,469
Suddenly, La Vida Music appeared.

667
00:39:35,810 --> 00:39:37,508
I sold my guitar there and went out.

668
00:39:37,509 --> 00:39:39,610
- And you were here. - Yes.

669
00:39:40,509 --> 00:39:41,909
Were you at the backstreet in New York?

670
00:39:42,150 --> 00:39:45,020
Yes. When I left the music store, it was Gimpo Airport.

671
00:39:47,449 --> 00:39:49,319
We departed from different places,

672
00:39:50,089 --> 00:39:53,690
but arrived at the same period, year 1995.

673
00:39:54,060 --> 00:39:55,589
- Right. - What's this?

674
00:39:56,429 --> 00:39:58,159
What kind of universe is this?

675
00:39:59,029 --> 00:40:01,969
The two moons. La Vida Music?

676
00:40:02,529 --> 00:40:03,900
The instrument you sold.

677
00:40:04,299 --> 00:40:05,739
A suspicious Master.

678
00:40:06,069 --> 00:40:07,639
Year 1995.

679
00:40:08,569 --> 00:40:12,138
If you analyse it based on quantum physics...

680
00:40:12,139 --> 00:40:14,048
- You're like Sherlock. - Hey, go there...

681
00:40:14,049 --> 00:40:16,009
and push the bookshelf. Let's see if we can push this.

682
00:40:17,119 --> 00:40:18,150
I guess you're not.

683
00:40:21,949 --> 00:40:24,020
- It's so unfair. - What's unfair?

684
00:40:24,159 --> 00:40:25,689
You successfully helped your parents like each other...

685
00:40:25,690 --> 00:40:26,960
and prevented the accident.

686
00:40:27,060 --> 00:40:28,459
But I couldn't make my mom break up with my dad...

687
00:40:28,460 --> 00:40:30,159
and my suicide plan failed.

688
00:40:30,730 --> 00:40:33,468
I'm sure this time travel is favourable to you only.

689
00:40:33,469 --> 00:40:34,769
What do you mean it's favourable to me?

690
00:40:34,770 --> 00:40:35,968
You got dollars.

691
00:40:35,969 --> 00:40:38,999
That darn Master gave me 50,000 won bills only.

692
00:40:39,000 --> 00:40:41,339
I couldn't even get a single bungeoppang.

693
00:40:41,969 --> 00:40:44,110
Who on earth is that guy?

694
00:40:44,440 --> 00:40:45,678
He's either of the two.

695
00:40:45,679 --> 00:40:48,110
He's crazy. Or he's not in his right mind.

696
00:40:49,110 --> 00:40:50,779
- How are they different? - They're slightly different.

697
00:40:50,949 --> 00:40:51,980
You pay for this.

698
00:40:52,819 --> 00:40:55,949
Were all these big discussions only to decide who is going to pay?

699
00:40:56,049 --> 00:40:57,388
We even talked about different universes...

700
00:40:57,389 --> 00:40:59,589
and quantum physics.

701
00:41:02,290 --> 00:41:04,400
You're a successful matchmaker.

702
00:41:04,630 --> 00:41:05,659
But I'm...

703
00:41:07,270 --> 00:41:09,199
All right. It's on me.

704
00:41:10,440 --> 00:41:11,500
I'll pay for it,

705
00:41:14,540 --> 00:41:16,369
but my mission isn't completed yet.

706
00:41:18,409 --> 00:41:20,610
The hardest task is left.

707
00:41:21,949 --> 00:41:23,210
Oh, my goodness.

708
00:41:23,350 --> 00:41:25,080
She didn't allow a deaf person to use sign language?

709
00:41:25,549 --> 00:41:26,948
If it had happened in the 21st century,

710
00:41:26,949 --> 00:41:28,449
people on the internet would've wanted to kill her.

711
00:41:28,920 --> 00:41:30,619
But we're in 1995.

712
00:41:31,420 --> 00:41:33,489
I didn't know Chung Ah had gone through something like that.

713
00:41:35,190 --> 00:41:37,428
So Mr. Yoon... No.

714
00:41:37,429 --> 00:41:39,259
You made a deal with your grandfather?

715
00:41:39,659 --> 00:41:40,698
Yes.

716
00:41:40,699 --> 00:41:43,069
You must like torturing yourself.

717
00:41:43,500 --> 00:41:46,400
Your time travel isn't easy as you gave yourself a new mission.

718
00:41:46,600 --> 00:41:47,770
It's not hard.

719
00:41:48,310 --> 00:41:50,310
Because I want my mom to become happy.

720
00:41:51,779 --> 00:41:54,009
Grandfather wants to see his daughter's smile.

721
00:41:54,810 --> 00:41:56,509
I think it means he wants to patch things up with her.

722
00:41:58,449 --> 00:42:00,319
I really want to show him.

723
00:42:01,250 --> 00:42:02,549
My mom's smile.

724
00:42:04,360 --> 00:42:05,690
It's very pretty.

725
00:42:07,860 --> 00:42:09,060
How about you?

726
00:42:10,100 --> 00:42:11,460
Did you have enough fun?

727
00:42:11,830 --> 00:42:13,929
Do you think your missions will be completed before going back?

728
00:42:14,869 --> 00:42:16,069
Well, roughly.

729
00:42:17,270 --> 00:42:18,799
But one thing that...

730
00:42:21,139 --> 00:42:22,170
Never mind.

731
00:42:22,369 --> 00:42:24,639
Why? Tell me. I told you everything.

732
00:42:25,040 --> 00:42:26,040
Later.

733
00:42:26,540 --> 00:42:29,610
I'll tell you when things get clearer.

734
00:42:31,980 --> 00:42:33,279
Let's call it a day today.

735
00:42:34,020 --> 00:42:35,020
I'll get going.

736
00:42:41,060 --> 00:42:42,158
(All kinds of literature)

737
00:42:42,159 --> 00:42:43,500
Welcome.

738
00:42:45,259 --> 00:42:46,869
Do you know a band called White Night?

739
00:42:47,529 --> 00:42:50,600
Of course. They were the best back in my day.

740
00:42:50,770 --> 00:42:53,299
Do you have a magazine that has an article about them?

741
00:42:53,509 --> 00:42:56,469
A very detailed one with a long article and many pictures.

742
00:43:03,110 --> 00:43:04,250
I'm home.

743
00:43:05,750 --> 00:43:07,420
You came?

744
00:43:22,400 --> 00:43:23,500
You came.

745
00:43:23,770 --> 00:43:25,869
If you have anything that needs to be dry cleaned, take them out.

746
00:43:26,069 --> 00:43:27,469
I think I'll be fine.

747
00:43:27,540 --> 00:43:29,369
Is Chung Ah in there?

748
00:43:29,540 --> 00:43:30,540
No.

749
00:43:30,779 --> 00:43:33,779
I heard she had a lesson at Professor Kim's house today.

750
00:44:05,909 --> 00:44:07,150
Where is she?

751
00:44:07,380 --> 00:44:09,309
I told you. She's at Professor Kim's house.

752
00:44:09,310 --> 00:44:10,549
Do you want me to report her missing?

753
00:44:11,279 --> 00:44:12,679
Should I get help from the police?

754
00:44:15,650 --> 00:44:18,060
What are you guys plotting in this house?

755
00:44:18,920 --> 00:44:20,589
Do you want to be an accomplice as well?

756
00:44:21,730 --> 00:44:22,730
Tell me.

757
00:44:23,230 --> 00:44:25,759
Tell me where she is right now.

758
00:44:50,460 --> 00:44:53,460
(Sugar)

759
00:45:01,670 --> 00:45:02,670
You found me.

760
00:45:03,639 --> 00:45:05,869
The hide-and-seek is over.

761
00:45:06,799 --> 00:45:08,040
After 12 years.

762
00:45:27,159 --> 00:45:28,889
You have a family too, Mom.

763
00:45:30,130 --> 00:45:31,730
A real family.

764
00:45:35,230 --> 00:45:36,230
Let's go.

765
00:45:37,400 --> 00:45:39,299
Let's go to them right now.

766
00:45:44,210 --> 00:45:45,880
Let's get out of here right now.

767
00:46:09,000 --> 00:46:10,000
Get out of our way.

768
00:46:14,110 --> 00:46:15,610
I told you to get out of our way.

769
00:46:15,770 --> 00:46:16,810
We can't.

770
00:46:18,580 --> 00:46:20,850
Get out of our way unless you want to get hurt.

771
00:46:21,150 --> 00:46:24,080
Let them go. Let's see how far they are willing to go.

772
00:46:25,850 --> 00:46:26,880
Eun Gyeol.

773
00:46:28,889 --> 00:46:32,659
Do you even know what you're doing right now?

774
00:46:34,730 --> 00:46:35,790
Kidnapping...

775
00:46:37,230 --> 00:46:38,699
is a crime.

776
00:46:39,730 --> 00:46:41,369
Not as bad as confinement or domestic abuse.

777
00:46:41,500 --> 00:46:44,600
Oh, no. You're making such horrible accusations...

778
00:46:44,799 --> 00:46:46,670
when there's a better word to describe it like discipline.

779
00:46:47,670 --> 00:46:49,810
- Does nothing scare you? - That's right.

780
00:46:50,739 --> 00:46:52,810
Nothing in this world scares me.

781
00:46:53,080 --> 00:46:54,549
And nothing can stop me.

782
00:46:55,080 --> 00:46:56,579
I can even start a loud protest with pickets...

783
00:46:56,580 --> 00:46:58,080
in front of the National Assembly.

784
00:46:58,420 --> 00:47:00,618
The Jinsung Family, the family known for the musical instrument company,

785
00:47:00,619 --> 00:47:02,650
has an adolescent abuser!

786
00:47:04,560 --> 00:47:07,330
Come back inside when I ask nicely.

787
00:47:08,659 --> 00:47:09,730
No.

788
00:47:10,529 --> 00:47:12,000
I won't talk to you.

789
00:47:15,469 --> 00:47:17,869
I'm going to settle this with the chairman.

790
00:47:19,299 --> 00:47:21,339
When he comes back from the business trip, tell him this.

791
00:47:22,139 --> 00:47:23,509
If he wants to see his daughter,

792
00:47:24,380 --> 00:47:26,080
he should contact me himself.

793
00:47:30,250 --> 00:47:31,819
Are you sure you can handle the consequences...

794
00:47:32,819 --> 00:47:34,449
and take responsibility for this?

795
00:47:35,650 --> 00:47:38,520
If you walk out that door now,

796
00:47:38,860 --> 00:47:40,759
you will regret it.

797
00:47:46,330 --> 00:47:48,600
I should be saying that to you.

798
00:47:49,630 --> 00:47:52,540
Starting now, I'm going to change your history.

799
00:47:54,069 --> 00:47:55,210
Do you think you can live in luxury?

800
00:47:55,839 --> 00:47:57,009
Don't even dream about it.

801
00:47:58,339 --> 00:48:00,880
I'll show you what it means to be punished for evils.

802
00:48:07,520 --> 00:48:09,589
I clearly warned you.

803
00:48:14,330 --> 00:48:15,929
(Snail Guesthouse)

804
00:48:25,299 --> 00:48:27,170
There's something we want to tell you.

805
00:48:31,139 --> 00:48:33,109
I mean, she ended up at a police substation.

806
00:48:33,110 --> 00:48:36,649
So I knew there was something when her parents didn't show up.

807
00:48:36,650 --> 00:48:39,718
How could a human being do something so awful like that?

808
00:48:39,719 --> 00:48:43,049
Gosh. What a subhuman thing to do.

809
00:48:44,520 --> 00:48:45,589
That's good.

810
00:48:46,219 --> 00:48:47,588
I'll feed her, clothe her, and give her a place to stay...

811
00:48:47,589 --> 00:48:49,258
even if I have to sell my underwear.

812
00:48:49,259 --> 00:48:50,630
Let her stay here for the time being.

813
00:48:51,759 --> 00:48:53,699
- Thank you. - Sure.

814
00:48:56,170 --> 00:48:57,199
Where are you going?

815
00:48:58,069 --> 00:48:59,170
To the Jinsung Family.

816
00:49:00,040 --> 00:49:01,968
I must make them realize what they have done.

817
00:49:01,969 --> 00:49:03,409
Why would you?

818
00:49:03,469 --> 00:49:05,039
Then should I just sit back and watch them?

819
00:49:05,040 --> 00:49:06,879
We're strangers to them.

820
00:49:06,880 --> 00:49:07,880
They're not our families.

821
00:49:07,881 --> 00:49:09,479
- Sit back down. - Grandma!

822
00:49:09,480 --> 00:49:12,249
The head of the family isn't home!

823
00:49:12,250 --> 00:49:14,650
He has no idea about this.

824
00:49:14,790 --> 00:49:16,389
What about Chung Ah?

825
00:49:16,989 --> 00:49:19,619
You'll end up causing a huge scene at her house and ruin everything.

826
00:49:20,020 --> 00:49:23,388
You need to give her some time to decide if she wants...

827
00:49:23,389 --> 00:49:26,000
to give her clueless father a chance or not.

828
00:49:28,929 --> 00:49:30,000
Hey.

829
00:49:30,839 --> 00:49:32,270
Let him be.

830
00:49:32,969 --> 00:49:36,440
He's acting like that because he's furious.

831
00:49:36,940 --> 00:49:38,709
He needs to let it out from time to time...

832
00:49:38,710 --> 00:49:40,480
not to have any resentment.

833
00:49:42,009 --> 00:49:44,318
He knows what's right and wrong.

834
00:49:44,319 --> 00:49:45,480
Just go to him...

835
00:49:46,380 --> 00:49:48,690
and hear him out.

836
00:49:50,659 --> 00:49:51,659
Okay.

837
00:49:57,360 --> 00:49:58,360
Yi Chan.

838
00:50:00,569 --> 00:50:01,670
Wait.

839
00:50:02,830 --> 00:50:03,869
Let go.

840
00:50:04,639 --> 00:50:06,569
I need to go and tell them that Chung Ah isn't alone.

841
00:50:07,409 --> 00:50:09,968
They must know that there are people watching them.

842
00:50:09,969 --> 00:50:12,440
Okay. Let's do that when the chairman comes back.

843
00:50:12,580 --> 00:50:13,580
Who?

844
00:50:14,449 --> 00:50:15,480
The money generator?

845
00:50:16,850 --> 00:50:18,650
He didn't care if her home became a prison.

846
00:50:18,850 --> 00:50:20,178
Even when his daughter was getting abused,

847
00:50:20,179 --> 00:50:21,520
he looked away and covered his ears.

848
00:50:21,819 --> 00:50:23,488
The man who's never home?

849
00:50:23,489 --> 00:50:25,719
- Yi Chan. - How is he any different?

850
00:50:27,759 --> 00:50:30,359
He's just like my father who wandered around the country...

851
00:50:30,360 --> 00:50:33,199
and abounded his own mother and son because he wanted to gamble!

852
00:50:35,330 --> 00:50:36,529
I didn't ask to be born.

853
00:50:38,069 --> 00:50:40,100
They didn't ask us before bringing us into the world.

854
00:50:41,369 --> 00:50:43,610
They can't just get off this easily after giving birth to us.

855
00:50:44,139 --> 00:50:46,779
They should be here, so we can blame them for having us!

856
00:50:46,980 --> 00:50:48,409
That's what parents do!

857
00:51:03,790 --> 00:51:04,799
Gosh.

858
00:51:05,330 --> 00:51:08,698
There are no girls in this house, but I washed them thoroughly.

859
00:51:08,699 --> 00:51:10,330
I'm not sure if you'll like them.

860
00:51:12,440 --> 00:51:15,710
Gosh. You're so pretty.

861
00:51:16,710 --> 00:51:18,908
Look at your eyes.

862
00:51:18,909 --> 00:51:20,709
How can they look so beautifully black and clear...

863
00:51:20,710 --> 00:51:22,480
like the wild grapes?

864
00:51:25,279 --> 00:51:28,389
Gosh. You must be awfully sad that you can't talk.

865
00:51:28,920 --> 00:51:30,419
I can't imagine how wronged and devastated...

866
00:51:30,420 --> 00:51:31,889
you felt all this time.

867
00:51:33,520 --> 00:51:36,929
But you did a great job, growing into a beautiful young lady.

868
00:51:37,500 --> 00:51:38,799
I'm proud of you.

869
00:51:40,569 --> 00:51:43,230
If anyone tries to punish you...

870
00:51:43,429 --> 00:51:47,169
or lock you up in the attic ever again,

871
00:51:47,170 --> 00:51:50,068
don't put up with it. Just run out of there.

872
00:51:50,069 --> 00:51:51,139
Then come here.

873
00:51:51,710 --> 00:51:55,210
Or you can start living with me as of today.

874
00:52:04,159 --> 00:52:06,119
Gosh. Oh, no.

875
00:52:07,560 --> 00:52:10,730
Okay. Don't cry now.

876
00:52:11,900 --> 00:52:13,400
I got you.

877
00:52:18,699 --> 00:52:22,008
Don't cry. It's okay.

878
00:52:22,009 --> 00:52:23,339
I have my grandma.

879
00:52:24,679 --> 00:52:26,610
She made it bearable for me to live.

880
00:52:32,449 --> 00:52:33,449
But does she...

881
00:52:35,949 --> 00:52:37,250
have anyone by her side?

882
00:52:39,360 --> 00:52:41,190
Yes, she does.

883
00:52:42,159 --> 00:52:45,230
You, me, Grandma,

884
00:52:46,759 --> 00:52:47,770
and...

885
00:52:48,929 --> 00:52:49,929
Eun Ho.

886
00:52:52,440 --> 00:52:53,540
She's a great girl.

887
00:52:54,469 --> 00:52:55,670
She amazes me too.

888
00:52:56,909 --> 00:52:59,739
She probably never got loved properly.

889
00:53:01,009 --> 00:53:03,449
But how could she like me so sincerely?

890
00:53:07,179 --> 00:53:08,290
You're amazing.

891
00:53:08,819 --> 00:53:10,420
You deserve to be loved too.

892
00:53:12,060 --> 00:53:13,159
What's with you?

893
00:53:13,759 --> 00:53:14,830
Do you need to borrow money from me?

894
00:53:17,230 --> 00:53:19,460
You will be a great parent one day.

895
00:53:20,130 --> 00:53:22,829
What are you talking about? I'll never get married.

896
00:53:22,830 --> 00:53:25,940
What? Why not? Why won't you get married?

897
00:53:26,839 --> 00:53:28,569
What about me then?

898
00:53:28,869 --> 00:53:30,170
This isn't the time to joke.

899
00:53:32,179 --> 00:53:33,210
I won't.

900
00:53:35,779 --> 00:53:37,419
I have never been loved by my parents.

901
00:53:37,420 --> 00:53:39,279
So I might not know how to love my own children.

902
00:53:40,790 --> 00:53:41,790
That scares me.

903
00:53:44,659 --> 00:53:46,589
That will never be the case.

904
00:53:47,259 --> 00:53:49,759
You will be loved by your wife...

905
00:53:49,889 --> 00:53:51,759
and respected by your children.

906
00:53:51,960 --> 00:53:54,569
You will be a cool and amazing dad.

907
00:53:55,199 --> 00:53:56,630
I can assure you of that.

908
00:53:56,730 --> 00:53:58,839
What is it? How much do you want?

909
00:54:01,440 --> 00:54:03,309
Let's go. Chung Ah must be waiting.

910
00:54:03,310 --> 00:54:05,239
She's alone. Let's stay with her.

911
00:54:17,889 --> 00:54:20,258
Gosh. You can't play that one.

912
00:54:20,259 --> 00:54:23,388
You just need one more card with the red ribbon.

913
00:54:23,389 --> 00:54:25,429
I told you that you could complete the set then.

914
00:54:26,630 --> 00:54:28,468
Hey, why don't you let that one go?

915
00:54:28,469 --> 00:54:30,329
Come on. Once played, it can't be taken back.

916
00:54:30,330 --> 00:54:31,669
If you keep pestering me like that,

917
00:54:31,670 --> 00:54:33,000
I'll stop here instead of calling the third Go.

918
00:54:33,270 --> 00:54:35,039
You ungrateful brat.

919
00:54:35,040 --> 00:54:37,169
Think about all the food I fed you!

920
00:54:37,170 --> 00:54:38,279
Just let that one go!

921
00:54:38,480 --> 00:54:40,909
I told you I wasn't going to play like your friends.

922
00:54:41,080 --> 00:54:42,309
You must follow the rules.

923
00:54:42,310 --> 00:54:43,810
All right. Here comes another player!

924
00:54:44,420 --> 00:54:47,789
- Gosh. Hey! - Oh, my! Hey.

925
00:54:47,790 --> 00:54:50,889
I finally digested the rice cake soup I had last year!

926
00:54:52,659 --> 00:54:53,959
There's nothing we can do now.

927
00:54:53,960 --> 00:54:55,928
- What are you doing? Come on. - I didn't do it on purpose.

928
00:54:55,929 --> 00:54:57,928
- It was an accident. - Come on!

929
00:54:57,929 --> 00:55:00,298
She said she just digested the rice cake soup!

930
00:55:00,299 --> 00:55:01,969
I only realized this after coming here.

931
00:55:04,469 --> 00:55:06,170
That my parents...

932
00:55:07,369 --> 00:55:09,509
also had a painful time in their youth.

933
00:55:10,540 --> 00:55:12,138
- Gosh. - No. This isn't right.

934
00:55:12,139 --> 00:55:13,908
- Let's play again. - We'll play again.

935
00:55:13,909 --> 00:55:16,008
- No! - My hands must have slipped.

936
00:55:16,009 --> 00:55:18,318
- Grandma, my hands slipped. - Right.

937
00:55:18,319 --> 00:55:20,789
- Gosh. What should I do? - Good job.

938
00:55:20,790 --> 00:55:24,819
Gosh. My grandma finally digested the rice cake soup!

939
00:55:27,190 --> 00:55:29,389
I also realized they had overcome the pain and suffering...

940
00:55:34,469 --> 00:55:36,270
to become my parents.

941
00:56:06,960 --> 00:56:08,599
All right. Go.

942
00:56:08,600 --> 00:56:09,869
("All About the Band, White Night")

943
00:56:12,739 --> 00:56:14,540
("Jonathan's Woman, Rookie Actress, Shin A Young")

944
00:56:15,810 --> 00:56:17,239
What's he like?

945
00:56:17,739 --> 00:56:20,109
Eun Gyeol told me that back in the day,

946
00:56:20,110 --> 00:56:22,609
he was a legend who ruled the band scene with just a guitar.

947
00:56:22,610 --> 00:56:23,679
Is that true?

948
00:56:24,279 --> 00:56:26,080
It's so true.

949
00:56:26,350 --> 00:56:27,618
You've heard of the legendary rock group,

950
00:56:27,619 --> 00:56:28,889
White Night, right?

951
00:56:29,520 --> 00:56:31,360
- You don't know them? - No.

952
00:56:33,190 --> 00:56:35,428
- I can't eat with you. - Why not?

953
00:56:35,429 --> 00:56:37,189
Was White Night that good?

954
00:56:37,190 --> 00:56:39,158
They were more than just "good."

955
00:56:39,159 --> 00:56:42,099
If they lasted 10... No. If they lasted 5 more years,

956
00:56:42,100 --> 00:56:43,629
they would have changed the dynamics of the band scene.

957
00:56:43,630 --> 00:56:45,170
That's what all the experts say.

958
00:56:45,770 --> 00:56:47,339
And the frontman of this band...

959
00:56:48,610 --> 00:56:49,710
was him.

960
00:56:50,069 --> 00:56:52,738
Why is a legendary guitarist grilling meat here?

961
00:56:52,739 --> 00:56:54,579
It's all because of the scandal.

962
00:56:54,580 --> 00:56:56,850
Hey, that's a rumour people who saw him as a threat made up.

963
00:56:57,150 --> 00:56:58,249
What scandal?

964
00:56:58,250 --> 00:57:00,249
Rumour has it that he fell in love with a rookie actress...

965
00:57:00,250 --> 00:57:02,790
and had a baby with her out of wedlock.

966
00:57:03,350 --> 00:57:04,389
A baby out of wedlock?

967
00:57:07,360 --> 00:57:09,528
Of course, his female fans stopped supporting the band.

968
00:57:09,529 --> 00:57:11,359
Their album stopped selling.

969
00:57:11,360 --> 00:57:14,029
The band crumbled, got disbanded, and retired.

970
00:57:14,699 --> 00:57:17,170
Even to this day, no one knows if the rumour is true or not.

971
00:57:17,670 --> 00:57:19,698
It was a great loss to the band scene in Korea.

972
00:57:19,699 --> 00:57:20,699
(Shin A Young was pregnant?)

973
00:57:22,339 --> 00:57:23,369
Hello.

974
00:57:28,179 --> 00:57:29,650
What brings you here?

975
00:57:35,119 --> 00:57:36,690
I want to know about my mother.

976
00:57:38,790 --> 00:57:39,819
The actress, Shin A Young.

977
00:58:30,980 --> 00:58:32,739
Press one to record a message.

978
00:58:34,850 --> 00:58:35,850
Ha Eun Gyeol.

979
00:58:36,750 --> 00:58:38,380
Why didn't you come to school today?

980
00:58:40,179 --> 00:58:41,790
Chung Ah wasn't at school either.

981
00:58:42,650 --> 00:58:44,360
Did something happen to you guys?

982
00:58:46,960 --> 00:58:48,330
Something did happen to me.

983
00:58:49,889 --> 00:58:51,929
Something crazy happened to me.

984
00:58:55,699 --> 00:58:56,900
You know,

985
00:58:59,139 --> 00:59:00,670
I think I'm getting homesick.

986
00:59:01,670 --> 00:59:03,869
I suddenly crave my mother's food.

987
00:59:10,080 --> 00:59:11,179
I'm hungry.

988
00:59:13,650 --> 00:59:15,150
Let's have a meal together.

989
00:59:15,920 --> 00:59:17,250
It's my treat today.

990
00:59:19,389 --> 00:59:20,889
(Soybean noodles, spicy noodles)

991
00:59:22,060 --> 00:59:23,230
Hello.

992
00:59:27,299 --> 00:59:29,269
I'm sorry, ma'am. We'll come back another time.

993
00:59:29,270 --> 00:59:30,569
Sure.

994
00:59:32,639 --> 00:59:34,068
- What is it? - Let's go.

995
00:59:34,069 --> 00:59:37,069
I can't get you your mother's food. So Grandma's food will have to do.

996
00:59:42,049 --> 00:59:44,179
So you brought her to the guesthouse?

997
00:59:44,580 --> 00:59:47,219
Yes. Just until the chairman comes back.

998
00:59:47,920 --> 00:59:49,419
You'll settle this yourself once your grandfather...

999
00:59:49,420 --> 00:59:50,889
comes back to Korea?

1000
00:59:53,589 --> 00:59:55,230
I'll do my best to do so.

1001
00:59:58,929 --> 01:00:01,000
Didn't you say something happened to you?

1002
01:00:01,100 --> 01:00:02,170
What is it?

1003
01:00:02,330 --> 01:00:03,330
It's nothing.

1004
01:00:03,331 --> 01:00:06,040
You must have a lot on your mind. I don't want to add to that.

1005
01:00:06,270 --> 01:00:07,940
What is it? Tell me.

1006
01:00:08,469 --> 01:00:10,770
I was just hungry. That's all.

1007
01:00:11,639 --> 01:00:13,178
Anyway, good for you.

1008
01:00:13,179 --> 01:00:15,548
You have your parents and great-grandmother.

1009
01:00:15,549 --> 01:00:17,350
You got the whole family at the guesthouse.

1010
01:00:18,080 --> 01:00:19,080
Not exactly.

1011
01:00:19,850 --> 01:00:21,149
My older brother isn't here.

1012
01:00:21,150 --> 01:00:22,819
What? You had a brother?

1013
01:00:22,920 --> 01:00:24,618
Didn't I tell you?

1014
01:00:24,619 --> 01:00:26,988
I went to the gym a lot because my brother did taekwondo.

1015
01:00:26,989 --> 01:00:28,960
I see. You did tell me that.

1016
01:00:30,690 --> 01:00:33,130
Gosh. Am I getting homesick too?

1017
01:00:33,730 --> 01:00:35,400
I suddenly miss him.

1018
01:00:36,170 --> 01:00:38,738
My brother is super athletic and handsome.

1019
01:00:38,739 --> 01:00:40,569
He's really popular among girls.

1020
01:00:42,409 --> 01:00:44,580
Gosh. I miss you, Ha Eun Ho.

1021
01:00:45,580 --> 01:00:46,610
Wait.

1022
01:00:48,310 --> 01:00:49,809
What's your brother's name?

1023
01:00:49,810 --> 01:00:52,150
It's Ha Eun Ho.

1024
01:00:55,319 --> 01:00:56,350
What's wrong?

1025
01:00:57,719 --> 01:01:00,290
You're Eun Ho's brother?

1026
01:01:01,460 --> 01:01:02,830
You know my brother?

1027
01:01:02,960 --> 01:01:04,629
Eun Ho was the one...

1028
01:01:04,630 --> 01:01:06,299
who taught me sign language and the term, "CODA."

1029
01:01:06,500 --> 01:01:08,730
The friend I made at the hospital when I was treated for hearing loss.

1030
01:01:09,699 --> 01:01:12,069
(Metaphor On: Looking like an idol singer.)

1031
01:01:12,400 --> 01:01:13,639
Hey, seriously!

1032
01:01:14,810 --> 01:01:16,939
I bet you've got a new girlfriend.

1033
01:01:16,940 --> 01:01:18,210
So who is it, this time?

1034
01:01:19,710 --> 01:01:20,710
A pretty one.

1035
01:01:23,049 --> 01:01:24,350
She attends an arts high school and plays the cello.

1036
01:01:25,380 --> 01:01:26,449
No way.

1037
01:01:28,190 --> 01:01:30,989
- Are you Metaphor On? - Yes.

1038
01:01:31,619 --> 01:01:33,588
I exchanged a lot of direct messages with Eun Ho.

1039
01:01:33,589 --> 01:01:35,690
We talked a lot through writing.

1040
01:01:35,929 --> 01:01:38,130
It feels so weird that you're his brother.

1041
01:01:38,259 --> 01:01:39,259
Gosh.

1042
01:01:39,860 --> 01:01:41,630
What is it with us?

1043
01:01:42,569 --> 01:01:44,469
How deeply are we connected?

1044
01:01:47,969 --> 01:01:49,739
- Ha Eun Gyeol. - Yes.

1045
01:01:50,739 --> 01:01:52,909
You said you stopped Yi Chan's accident.

1046
01:01:54,009 --> 01:01:55,909
No. You were wrong.

1047
01:01:57,150 --> 01:01:58,350
What do you mean?

1048
01:01:58,679 --> 01:02:00,350
I heard something from Eun Ho.

1049
01:02:01,350 --> 01:02:02,649
The date of Yi Chan's accident...

1050
01:02:02,650 --> 01:02:05,790
Hey, you. Look at these two teenagers!

1051
01:02:06,520 --> 01:02:09,560
Acting lovey-dovey out in public after playing hooky.

1052
01:02:09,659 --> 01:02:11,329
Are you coming back from school, Yi Chan?

1053
01:02:11,330 --> 01:02:12,629
Hello.

1054
01:02:12,630 --> 01:02:13,630
- I'm coming back from school. - It wasn't the day...

1055
01:02:13,630 --> 01:02:14,630
before the festival.

1056
01:02:14,631 --> 01:02:16,500
You're really handsome.

1057
01:02:17,330 --> 01:02:19,239
- Ma'am, you're still so beautiful. - The accident...

1058
01:02:20,369 --> 01:02:21,770
didn't happen yet.

1059
01:02:22,710 --> 01:02:24,439
- I'll get going now. - Okay.

1060
01:02:24,440 --> 01:02:25,610
- Bye. - Bye.

1061
01:03:46,389 --> 01:03:51,329
(Twinkling Watermelon)

1062
01:03:51,330 --> 01:03:53,399
I can't pinpoint the place of the accident.

1063
01:03:53,400 --> 01:03:56,629
But I'm certain my dad is meeting with Mr. Jonathan that day.

1064
01:03:56,630 --> 01:03:57,729
Do you need to talk to me?

1065
01:03:57,730 --> 01:03:59,238
Let's go and play our song to him.

1066
01:03:59,239 --> 01:04:00,868
Let's meet with him and ask for help.

1067
01:04:00,869 --> 01:04:02,338
Please, sir! Listen to our song!

1068
01:04:02,339 --> 01:04:03,669
Chairman Yoon came back to Korea.

1069
01:04:03,670 --> 01:04:05,178
Can you bring Chung Ah here?

1070
01:04:05,179 --> 01:04:08,210
I told you, remember? You can come back anytime.

1071
01:04:08,380 --> 01:04:10,448
Come with us to the station. We got a report.

1072
01:04:10,449 --> 01:04:11,849
You guys aren't cops.

1073
01:04:11,850 --> 01:04:13,718
Stop the car! Let me go!

1074
01:04:13,719 --> 01:04:16,218
You must do whatever it takes to stay by Yi Chan's side.

1075
01:04:16,219 --> 01:04:17,948
Son, thank you.

1076
01:04:17,949 --> 01:04:20,020
In my next life, I'll be born as your father.