
1
00:00:11,279 --> 00:00:12,750
(Ryeo Un)
2
00:00:14,080 --> 00:00:15,949
(Choi Hyun Wook)
3
00:00:18,049 --> 00:00:19,650
(Seol In Ah)
4
00:00:24,630 --> 00:00:26,630
(Shin Eun Soo)
5
00:00:34,200 --> 00:00:37,909
(Twinkling Watermelon)
6
00:00:37,910 --> 00:00:38,939
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)
7
00:00:38,940 --> 00:00:39,968
(in this drama are fictitious.)
8
00:00:39,969 --> 00:00:41,009
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)
9
00:00:41,079 --> 00:00:43,340
This is a Pythagorean prime. We have 1, 2,
10
00:00:43,740 --> 00:00:44,949
and square root of five.
11
00:00:44,950 --> 00:00:48,050
We have a 4 on this side. These sides are 3 and 5. That's it.
12
00:00:48,279 --> 00:00:49,449
This is 2 square root of 10.
13
00:00:49,450 --> 00:00:51,289
It's 2 square root of 10.
14
00:00:51,350 --> 00:00:52,649
Two square root of ten.
15
00:00:52,819 --> 00:00:53,919
Then we have everything we need.
16
00:00:53,920 --> 00:00:55,120
How can we figure this out, then?
17
00:00:55,719 --> 00:00:57,318
Use the Ptolemy's theorem.
18
00:00:57,319 --> 00:00:58,929
- We can just use that theorem. - Yes.
19
00:00:59,160 --> 00:01:00,160
I did it.
20
00:01:00,630 --> 00:01:02,130
Gosh, that brat.
21
00:01:05,329 --> 00:01:06,429
Goal.
22
00:01:07,100 --> 00:01:08,140
Hey.
23
00:01:08,970 --> 00:01:11,740
If you want to waste your life, get out of my class.
24
00:01:17,479 --> 00:01:18,479
Sir.
25
00:01:18,979 --> 00:01:21,020
When was the era of glory for you?
26
00:01:21,479 --> 00:01:23,050
Was it when you passed the exam to be a schoolteacher?
27
00:01:23,520 --> 00:01:25,289
Was it when you married your wife?
28
00:01:25,789 --> 00:01:26,819
Or...
29
00:01:27,419 --> 00:01:28,660
was it when your son was born?
30
00:01:28,860 --> 00:01:30,390
I don't have a child. I'm divorced too.
31
00:01:30,789 --> 00:01:31,929
What nonsense is this?
32
00:01:35,959 --> 00:01:37,000
My era...
33
00:01:40,130 --> 00:01:41,240
is now.
34
00:01:45,209 --> 00:01:47,168
- Get out of my class now then. - I'm sorry.
35
00:01:47,169 --> 00:01:48,909
- Get out. - I didn't know you were divorced.
36
00:01:48,910 --> 00:01:50,538
- I'm sorry. - You brat. Get out now.
37
00:01:50,539 --> 00:01:52,178
- Get out. You little... - Okay.
38
00:01:52,179 --> 00:01:54,280
Gosh. That brat. Seriously.
39
00:01:56,679 --> 00:01:58,949
My name is Ha Yi Chan. I'm 18 years old now.
40
00:01:59,119 --> 00:02:00,619
My life is twinkling to the fullest.
41
00:02:03,720 --> 00:02:04,890
Pedal faster!
42
00:02:05,559 --> 00:02:06,990
Come on. Let's go!
43
00:02:08,160 --> 00:02:09,929
It was the spring of 1995.
44
00:02:10,199 --> 00:02:11,699
There was no doubt that I was in my youth.
45
00:02:12,069 --> 00:02:14,769
My youth radiated without much effort that spring.
46
00:02:15,169 --> 00:02:18,910
I met other young kids who would change my life completely.
47
00:02:23,910 --> 00:02:25,810
(Used Books, The Day)
48
00:02:26,380 --> 00:02:27,410
Thanks.
49
00:02:31,720 --> 00:02:33,289
Sir, did you get any new issues of "Slam Dunk?"
50
00:02:33,449 --> 00:02:34,589
Check the bookshelf over there.
51
00:02:34,590 --> 00:02:35,590
What about "Dragon Ball?"
52
00:02:35,690 --> 00:02:36,919
Check the shelf above the stairs.
53
00:03:08,720 --> 00:03:11,960
The first person to change my life completely was...
54
00:03:14,859 --> 00:03:15,859
"My left hand is there..."
55
00:03:16,859 --> 00:03:17,930
"solely as support."
56
00:03:18,299 --> 00:03:21,069
Kang Baek Ho, the epitome of innocence and positive energy.
57
00:03:21,139 --> 00:03:23,500
He'll forever be my comic brother.
58
00:03:29,310 --> 00:03:30,340
Choi Se Gyeong.
59
00:03:30,539 --> 00:03:32,509
My queen. My muse.
60
00:03:33,310 --> 00:03:34,310
And...
61
00:03:34,311 --> 00:03:35,519
You should be in a band then.
62
00:03:35,819 --> 00:03:38,219
They worship guys in a band.
63
00:03:38,220 --> 00:03:39,989
What is this? Why did you just pop up?
64
00:03:40,190 --> 00:03:41,619
He's not that important. Let's skip him.
65
00:03:41,620 --> 00:03:43,159
Hey, wait.
66
00:03:43,160 --> 00:03:45,059
Why are you skipping me? What are you doing?
67
00:03:45,060 --> 00:03:46,430
Come here, you punk.
68
00:03:47,699 --> 00:03:50,630
Gosh. I'll give you a really good deal for that.
69
00:03:51,199 --> 00:03:53,970
I'm supposed to charge you 23 dollars.
70
00:03:55,739 --> 00:03:56,840
But you can buy it for 20 dollars.
71
00:03:57,639 --> 00:03:58,639
What's that look on your face?
72
00:03:58,840 --> 00:04:01,310
Okay. You have a likable face.
73
00:04:02,239 --> 00:04:03,280
Then...
74
00:04:04,239 --> 00:04:06,650
I'll be reasonable. Just give me 12 dollars.
75
00:04:07,509 --> 00:04:09,279
- Thank you. - My close friend's...
76
00:04:09,280 --> 00:04:10,280
girlfriend's brother...
77
00:04:10,281 --> 00:04:12,019
goes to Baekwang High School, so I'm giving you a good deal.
78
00:04:12,350 --> 00:04:13,350
Okay.
79
00:04:14,759 --> 00:04:15,988
Kurt Cobain.
80
00:04:15,989 --> 00:04:18,660
The legendary band musician. The idol of the ladies.
81
00:04:21,700 --> 00:04:24,199
His life sparkled the most intensely, albeit briefly,
82
00:04:24,200 --> 00:04:26,530
and taught me a piece of truth.
83
00:04:26,929 --> 00:04:28,399
- Se Gyeong. - Se Gyeong.
84
00:04:28,400 --> 00:04:31,168
- It's Se Gyeong. - What's going on?
85
00:04:31,169 --> 00:04:33,369
- She looks great in that shirt. - Gosh, she's so pretty.
86
00:04:33,970 --> 00:04:35,340
My gosh. Why is he not here?
87
00:04:44,820 --> 00:04:47,418
The only way to win over a beauty like her...
88
00:04:47,419 --> 00:04:48,989
for a poor guy with no connections like me is...
89
00:04:49,090 --> 00:04:50,590
I guess you like bands as well.
90
00:04:51,689 --> 00:04:53,129
You should've told me.
91
00:04:53,890 --> 00:04:54,960
Actually,
92
00:04:57,429 --> 00:04:58,470
I'm in a band too.
93
00:05:01,939 --> 00:05:02,939
Se Gyeong.
94
00:05:03,570 --> 00:05:05,809
Do you want to come to our concert later?
95
00:05:09,109 --> 00:05:10,710
My school is having a festival a month later.
96
00:05:11,109 --> 00:05:12,950
I will prepare a performance, just for you.
97
00:05:13,080 --> 00:05:14,080
Please come to watch me.
98
00:05:14,081 --> 00:05:15,279
Does your band actually exist?
99
00:05:15,280 --> 00:05:16,950
- I'm going to make one now. - What?
100
00:05:17,479 --> 00:05:18,590
I bought this T-shirt.
101
00:05:19,090 --> 00:05:20,689
I also bought a guitar pick.
102
00:05:20,989 --> 00:05:22,960
I'm ready to show you my affection.
103
00:05:23,320 --> 00:05:25,629
I just need to start my band. You'll come, right?
104
00:05:26,260 --> 00:05:27,460
Why would I?
105
00:05:27,530 --> 00:05:29,030
I'm making the band just for you...
106
00:05:29,129 --> 00:05:30,559
and putting on the concert just for you too.
107
00:05:30,629 --> 00:05:32,600
Besides, there will be a spot, just for you.
108
00:05:32,770 --> 00:05:37,169
- Give him an answer. - Give him an answer.
109
00:05:40,369 --> 00:05:41,639
- What? - What's going on?
110
00:05:41,640 --> 00:05:43,439
Se Gyeong, I didn't peg you to be such a bold woman.
111
00:05:43,539 --> 00:05:45,350
- Sure. - Really?
112
00:05:46,580 --> 00:05:48,879
Did you really just say, "sure?"
113
00:05:50,979 --> 00:05:51,989
But...
114
00:05:52,850 --> 00:05:54,489
- I have conditions. - Go ahead.
115
00:05:54,859 --> 00:05:56,589
What are the conditions? Just tell me!
116
00:05:56,590 --> 00:05:57,859
But you must promise me this first.
117
00:05:58,330 --> 00:05:59,829
If you can't keep your promise,
118
00:05:59,830 --> 00:06:01,859
you will never show up in front of me ever again.
119
00:06:01,929 --> 00:06:04,530
Fine. But you need to promise me something too.
120
00:06:04,869 --> 00:06:06,770
If I keep my promise,
121
00:06:06,929 --> 00:06:08,770
give me a chance to be your boyfriend.
122
00:06:09,840 --> 00:06:11,538
The chance of that happening is close to zero.
123
00:06:11,539 --> 00:06:13,210
The world of possibility is unbelievable.
124
00:06:14,340 --> 00:06:16,039
Tell me what the conditions are.
125
00:06:16,309 --> 00:06:18,510
Firstly, it must be a new band.
126
00:06:18,580 --> 00:06:19,649
You'd better stop now...
127
00:06:19,650 --> 00:06:21,418
if you're thinking about joining an already successful band.
128
00:06:21,419 --> 00:06:23,678
Secondly, you must already know how to play an instrument.
129
00:06:23,679 --> 00:06:24,949
You will have to do a solo performance.
130
00:06:24,950 --> 00:06:26,820
Thirdly, I will pick the song.
131
00:06:27,049 --> 00:06:28,659
If you're thinking about picking an easy song,
132
00:06:28,660 --> 00:06:29,720
you might as well stop now.
133
00:06:30,890 --> 00:06:33,260
What do you say? Are you still in?
134
00:06:34,160 --> 00:06:36,058
Of course. What's the title?
135
00:06:36,059 --> 00:06:37,200
- What's the title? - What's the title?
136
00:06:38,100 --> 00:06:39,100
What's the title?
137
00:06:39,101 --> 00:06:40,229
- What's the title? - What's the title?
138
00:06:42,140 --> 00:06:44,369
"Come as You Are" by Nirvana.
139
00:06:48,809 --> 00:06:50,580
Hey, can you actually do it?
140
00:06:50,879 --> 00:06:53,350
- That was insane. - Can you really do it?
141
00:07:04,160 --> 00:07:06,359
- Are you sure about this? - What do you mean?
142
00:07:06,689 --> 00:07:07,830
The bet.
143
00:07:09,359 --> 00:07:10,799
What if he pulls it off?
144
00:07:11,700 --> 00:07:12,969
He will never be able to pull it off.
145
00:07:12,970 --> 00:07:14,570
How can you be so certain?
146
00:07:14,799 --> 00:07:16,069
I could tell just by looking at his fingers.
147
00:07:16,070 --> 00:07:18,070
Those weren't the hands of a man who could play an instrument.
148
00:07:18,470 --> 00:07:20,210
Then why did you play along?
149
00:07:20,510 --> 00:07:22,239
That innocent boy must be excited for nothing.
150
00:07:22,840 --> 00:07:24,649
He will need people to play in a band.
151
00:07:24,650 --> 00:07:26,379
The song by Nirvana isn't easy to perform either.
152
00:07:26,650 --> 00:07:28,319
He will be busy forming a band and practicing the song.
153
00:07:28,320 --> 00:07:29,850
He won't be bothering me for a while now.
154
00:07:30,450 --> 00:07:31,450
When he fails his mission,
155
00:07:31,451 --> 00:07:32,950
he'll be too embarrassed to show his face.
156
00:07:33,320 --> 00:07:35,419
But you might have overlooked something.
157
00:07:36,390 --> 00:07:37,390
What do you mean?
158
00:07:37,391 --> 00:07:39,059
A boy in love...
159
00:07:39,890 --> 00:07:42,929
can sometimes have superpowers.
160
00:07:45,330 --> 00:07:47,869
I will bet ten dollars that he will succeed.
161
00:07:48,470 --> 00:07:51,570
Come on. Whose side are you on?
162
00:07:54,210 --> 00:07:56,179
- You want to make what? - A band.
163
00:07:56,710 --> 00:08:00,049
You're not talking about the Band-Aid, right?
164
00:08:00,280 --> 00:08:02,080
- That was a joke, right? - You're crazy, right?
165
00:08:02,320 --> 00:08:04,520
Bands aren't something you can just form overnight.
166
00:08:04,580 --> 00:08:06,249
Apparently, that's possible.
167
00:08:06,789 --> 00:08:08,489
- How? - Baekwang Band.
168
00:08:08,720 --> 00:08:10,260
Are you talking about our school band?
169
00:08:24,669 --> 00:08:26,309
Performances by attention-seekers.
170
00:08:26,939 --> 00:08:28,309
A group of nutcases.
171
00:08:29,010 --> 00:08:30,209
Every time they performed,
172
00:08:30,210 --> 00:08:31,409
they competed against each other to stand out.
173
00:08:31,410 --> 00:08:33,048
So the only sane member, their guitarist,
174
00:08:33,049 --> 00:08:34,049
transferred to another school.
175
00:08:34,050 --> 00:08:35,419
In the end, the band was forced to disband.
176
00:08:36,149 --> 00:08:38,349
- That Baekwang Band? - Yes.
177
00:08:38,350 --> 00:08:40,618
They said yes when I promised them dates with college girls.
178
00:08:40,619 --> 00:08:42,859
Are you crazy? What could you possibly do with those guys?
179
00:08:43,560 --> 00:08:44,930
Hey, my friend.
180
00:08:45,629 --> 00:08:47,728
The name, Baekwang Band,
181
00:08:47,729 --> 00:08:51,699
has already vanished into thin air as a part of their humiliating past.
182
00:08:51,700 --> 00:08:52,700
So now...
183
00:08:52,701 --> 00:08:56,739
(First Love Memory Manipulators)
184
00:08:57,570 --> 00:08:58,570
Did you see that?
185
00:08:59,009 --> 00:09:01,540
I will be the first love of every girl out there.
186
00:09:02,009 --> 00:09:05,479
Se Gyeong will especially lose her memory completely.
187
00:09:06,080 --> 00:09:07,080
Right.
188
00:09:08,379 --> 00:09:10,019
You're my band's manager.
189
00:09:10,420 --> 00:09:11,989
- Congratulations. - What?
190
00:09:12,519 --> 00:09:15,560
- Gosh. No. Never. I don't want... - My friend.
191
00:09:15,820 --> 00:09:17,889
Welcome to The Manipulators.
192
00:09:22,560 --> 00:09:25,070
You definitely promised us dates with dance majors.
193
00:09:25,529 --> 00:09:27,569
I'll kill you if you bring martial arts majors.
194
00:09:27,570 --> 00:09:29,600
What? Have you been lied to your whole life?
195
00:09:29,970 --> 00:09:31,100
I'm sure you've heard of it.
196
00:09:31,300 --> 00:09:33,039
Getting a room in Snail Guesthouse...
197
00:09:33,040 --> 00:09:34,710
is harder than getting accepted into college.
198
00:09:35,409 --> 00:09:36,940
My grandmother runs the guesthouse.
199
00:09:37,909 --> 00:09:39,009
Isn't that a men-only guesthouse?
200
00:09:39,350 --> 00:09:41,309
No college girls can stay in that guesthouse.
201
00:09:41,310 --> 00:09:42,419
You must not know that...
202
00:09:42,420 --> 00:09:44,420
all these men go to prestigious universities.
203
00:09:44,950 --> 00:09:46,949
Their girlfriends are flight attendants,
204
00:09:46,950 --> 00:09:49,220
ballerinas, and designers.
205
00:09:53,060 --> 00:09:54,559
How much time do we have left until the show?
206
00:09:54,560 --> 00:09:56,330
We have 1 month and 10 days until the festival.
207
00:09:56,529 --> 00:09:58,200
- We have enough time. - Okay.
208
00:09:59,330 --> 00:10:00,430
Then...
209
00:10:01,269 --> 00:10:03,200
show us what you got, frontman.
210
00:10:03,639 --> 00:10:04,670
Of course.
211
00:10:06,269 --> 00:10:07,739
This is the moment of truth.
212
00:10:22,060 --> 00:10:23,690
Two, three, four.
213
00:10:49,420 --> 00:10:50,580
What? Why did you stop?
214
00:10:52,320 --> 00:10:54,720
- Are you nervous? - This is all I've got.
215
00:10:55,359 --> 00:10:57,618
How could he be so nonchalant about this?
216
00:10:57,619 --> 00:10:58,729
Am I the only one,
217
00:10:58,830 --> 00:11:00,528
itching to throw a few punches? It's been a while.
218
00:11:00,529 --> 00:11:02,158
Hey, I'm a vocalist.
219
00:11:02,159 --> 00:11:03,998
I can just do a good job with the intro.
220
00:11:03,999 --> 00:11:06,829
I will play by myself during the intro.
221
00:11:06,830 --> 00:11:09,138
You guys can play your instruments while I sing.
222
00:11:09,139 --> 00:11:10,200
Darn it.
223
00:11:10,670 --> 00:11:12,340
Do you think we're some backup band for you?
224
00:11:12,540 --> 00:11:16,179
If you want to sing, go to karaoke and sing by yourself.
225
00:11:16,180 --> 00:11:17,779
Hey, calm down.
226
00:11:18,350 --> 00:11:19,849
Yi Chan, just give it up.
227
00:11:19,850 --> 00:11:21,820
You can't have a band without a guitarist.
228
00:11:22,950 --> 00:11:24,279
You heard your friend, right?
229
00:11:24,479 --> 00:11:25,590
Unbelievable.
230
00:11:25,920 --> 00:11:27,550
It was awful meeting you.
231
00:11:27,889 --> 00:11:29,658
Let's not see each other again.
232
00:11:29,659 --> 00:11:30,659
Let's go.
233
00:11:32,129 --> 00:11:35,200
Wait!
234
00:11:36,259 --> 00:11:37,259
Wait.
235
00:11:38,229 --> 00:11:41,070
Okay. I understand what you're saying.
236
00:11:41,399 --> 00:11:43,600
Let's get someone then. Let's do it!
237
00:11:44,639 --> 00:11:47,138
I'll recruit an awesome guitarist.
238
00:11:47,139 --> 00:11:48,180
Are you that dumb?
239
00:11:48,779 --> 00:11:50,709
We don't have time to recruit a guitarist and practice with him.
240
00:11:50,710 --> 00:11:52,608
We'll need someone like Yoon Dong Jin to make this work.
241
00:11:52,609 --> 00:11:54,779
Yoon Dong Jin? Who is that?
242
00:11:56,019 --> 00:11:57,420
I'll bring him then!
243
00:11:58,080 --> 00:12:00,189
Do you even know who Yoon Dong Jin is?
244
00:12:00,190 --> 00:12:01,220
Dong Jin.
245
00:12:02,619 --> 00:12:03,759
I know him very well.
246
00:12:05,159 --> 00:12:06,259
I knew it.
247
00:12:06,830 --> 00:12:08,399
See? What did I tell you?
248
00:12:08,899 --> 00:12:11,699
I told you he might know Dong Jin because he's from Chuncheon.
249
00:12:11,700 --> 00:12:14,299
Anyone can know him. Knowing him personally matters.
250
00:12:14,300 --> 00:12:16,070
I know who Yoon Dong Jin is too.
251
00:12:16,340 --> 00:12:17,499
Yoon Dong Jin.
252
00:12:18,040 --> 00:12:19,408
The genius guitarist...
253
00:12:19,409 --> 00:12:21,009
in the second year at Chuncheon National University of Education.
254
00:12:21,680 --> 00:12:24,738
He gave a song he wrote at the age of 13 to a professional singer.
255
00:12:24,739 --> 00:12:28,149
He's a talented musician in songwriting as well.
256
00:12:28,420 --> 00:12:31,720
Gosh, he was one of my students, but he was indeed special.
257
00:12:31,820 --> 00:12:33,849
You taught Yoon Dong Jin?
258
00:12:33,850 --> 00:12:34,889
Oh, no.
259
00:12:35,560 --> 00:12:37,560
I said something I shouldn't have said.
260
00:12:38,729 --> 00:12:41,628
The truth is, I'm the one who taught him how to play the guitar.
261
00:12:41,629 --> 00:12:43,898
Gosh. Have some of this.
262
00:12:43,899 --> 00:12:46,170
It's nicely grilled. It's Chuncheon-style spicy chicken.
263
00:12:46,369 --> 00:12:47,399
Let me try it.
264
00:12:50,899 --> 00:12:52,210
It smells just like Chuncheon.
265
00:12:52,639 --> 00:12:53,710
Bal San.
266
00:12:54,570 --> 00:12:56,709
Can you give Dong Jin a call?
267
00:12:56,710 --> 00:12:59,050
- Please? - Yi Chan, it's burning. Flip it.
268
00:13:00,950 --> 00:13:03,519
Hey, you're burning it. Come on.
269
00:13:05,720 --> 00:13:08,050
But why do you need me to call him?
270
00:13:08,320 --> 00:13:11,289
The truth is, he formed a band.
271
00:13:11,290 --> 00:13:13,929
He needs to invite a guitarist at the last minute.
272
00:13:13,930 --> 00:13:14,998
He must do it before the festival.
273
00:13:14,999 --> 00:13:17,498
Gosh. I wonder if Dong Jin will do it.
274
00:13:17,499 --> 00:13:18,868
Perform with a high school band?
275
00:13:18,869 --> 00:13:21,229
That's why I'm asking you to call him.
276
00:13:21,800 --> 00:13:23,138
If you don't want to talk to him directly,
277
00:13:23,139 --> 00:13:24,139
give me his number.
278
00:13:24,140 --> 00:13:25,540
I'm good at kneeling in front of people.
279
00:13:26,170 --> 00:13:27,239
You brat.
280
00:13:28,279 --> 00:13:29,279
Wait.
281
00:13:35,749 --> 00:13:38,289
Dong Jin is a night owl.
282
00:13:38,290 --> 00:13:40,290
So I don't think he will pick up the phone now.
283
00:13:40,749 --> 00:13:43,320
I'll call his oldest brother instead.
284
00:13:44,519 --> 00:13:45,529
Hey.
285
00:13:54,999 --> 00:13:56,039
Hello.
286
00:13:56,040 --> 00:13:57,570
- Hello. - He answered it.
287
00:13:57,999 --> 00:14:00,340
I'm Bal San from Chuncheon.
288
00:14:00,609 --> 00:14:01,739
Who is this?
289
00:14:01,940 --> 00:14:03,739
I think you got the wrong number.
290
00:14:04,340 --> 00:14:06,009
Gosh. I know.
291
00:14:06,879 --> 00:14:09,680
By the way, what's Dong Jin up to these days?
292
00:14:10,649 --> 00:14:13,519
What? He disappeared?
293
00:14:14,119 --> 00:14:16,859
He went to Mount Odae four days ago...
294
00:14:17,159 --> 00:14:18,759
to work on a song?
295
00:14:19,590 --> 00:14:21,590
It's impossible to reach him?
296
00:14:21,830 --> 00:14:24,158
Mount Odae? Are you kidding me?
297
00:14:24,159 --> 00:14:25,429
- You jerk. - Okay.
298
00:14:25,430 --> 00:14:27,199
- How dare you make a prank call... - All right...
299
00:14:27,200 --> 00:14:28,939
- in the middle of the afternoon? - Okay. Bye.
300
00:14:28,940 --> 00:14:30,540
You're totally disturbing my sleep.
301
00:14:33,609 --> 00:14:34,670
So that's it.
302
00:14:34,909 --> 00:14:36,809
Bal San, can you at least give me his phone number?
303
00:14:36,810 --> 00:14:38,210
I'm sorry I couldn't help you.
304
00:14:38,609 --> 00:14:40,580
I need to get going. I have an appointment too.
305
00:14:54,330 --> 00:14:57,658
This is the online forum all the talented musicians are on.
306
00:14:57,659 --> 00:14:59,499
I've seen a lot of recruitment posts for bands too.
307
00:15:00,430 --> 00:15:01,498
Who knows?
308
00:15:01,499 --> 00:15:03,439
Maybe, Yoon Dong Jin might check this forum.
309
00:15:03,440 --> 00:15:04,899
- Let's post one. - Sounds good.
310
00:15:05,540 --> 00:15:06,839
(To Genius Guitarist Yoon Dong Jin from Chuncheon)
311
00:15:06,840 --> 00:15:08,210
(Hello. My name is Ha Yi Chan, the frontman of a high school band.)
312
00:15:09,210 --> 00:15:11,879
Hold on. The bait is too insignificant.
313
00:15:12,379 --> 00:15:13,809
We won't be able to hook him with this.
314
00:15:13,810 --> 00:15:15,749
Then what can we hook him with? Should we offer earthworms?
315
00:15:19,320 --> 00:15:20,549
Tell him we'll offer room and board.
316
00:15:20,550 --> 00:15:22,989
What? Have you gone mad? You need your grandma's approval...
317
00:15:25,430 --> 00:15:29,330
As long as...
318
00:15:29,759 --> 00:15:33,300
you join our bad,
319
00:15:34,300 --> 00:15:35,440
we can provide you...
320
00:15:36,869 --> 00:15:38,570
with three hot meals daily...
321
00:15:39,609 --> 00:15:41,040
and a clean room...
322
00:15:42,279 --> 00:15:45,249
to stay in for free.
323
00:15:52,749 --> 00:15:53,819
Hello.
324
00:15:53,820 --> 00:15:55,719
My name is Ha Yi Chan,
325
00:15:55,720 --> 00:15:57,888
the frontman of a high school band,
326
00:15:57,889 --> 00:16:00,129
First Love Memory Manipulators at Baekwang High School.
327
00:16:00,290 --> 00:16:01,728
Excuse me for being forward in my first message to you.
328
00:16:01,729 --> 00:16:04,059
But I was wondering if you would be interested in...
329
00:16:04,060 --> 00:16:05,469
moving to Seoul, the heart of culture,
330
00:16:05,470 --> 00:16:06,869
from the beautiful lake city of Chuncheon.
331
00:16:07,170 --> 00:16:10,368
My high school will have a festival in a month.
332
00:16:10,369 --> 00:16:12,368
So I have mustered up my courage to invite you...
333
00:16:12,369 --> 00:16:14,239
as a special guest of our band.
334
00:16:14,739 --> 00:16:16,978
As long as you join our bad,
335
00:16:16,979 --> 00:16:18,949
we can provide you with three hot meals daily...
336
00:16:18,950 --> 00:16:21,820
and a clean room to stay in for free.
337
00:16:21,979 --> 00:16:24,148
I also promise you that we will help you navigate...
338
00:16:24,149 --> 00:16:25,889
your new life in Seoul.
339
00:16:28,590 --> 00:16:31,019
Who is this jerk, calling at this late hour?
340
00:16:40,970 --> 00:16:43,369
- Hello. This is Snail... - Hey. He wrote back!
341
00:16:43,700 --> 00:16:45,810
Yoon Dong Jin wrote a post on the online forum!
342
00:16:47,369 --> 00:16:48,580
Wait. I need to hang up.
343
00:17:06,389 --> 00:17:07,989
Dong Jin!
344
00:17:09,060 --> 00:17:11,429
Hello, I'm Yoon Dong Jin.
345
00:17:12,169 --> 00:17:14,329
I was actually planning to go to Seoul soon,
346
00:17:14,330 --> 00:17:16,199
so I was looking for a place to stay.
347
00:17:16,669 --> 00:17:19,540
Reading your offer at the Snail Guesthouse was perfect.
348
00:17:20,840 --> 00:17:22,840
I feel so honored and lucky.
349
00:17:23,379 --> 00:17:26,580
I will gladly join you...
350
00:17:27,080 --> 00:17:28,209
as a guest member for the festival.
351
00:17:28,350 --> 00:17:30,350
- Hi, how can I help you? - Hi.
352
00:17:31,050 --> 00:17:33,589
Do you have any rock albums?
353
00:17:33,590 --> 00:17:35,490
Rock? Just a second.
354
00:17:35,859 --> 00:17:37,490
So he's going to be standing there with the school newspaper?
355
00:17:37,590 --> 00:17:40,060
Yes. I said we would be wearing school uniforms.
356
00:17:40,230 --> 00:17:41,260
So he will recognize us soon.
357
00:17:42,199 --> 00:17:45,599
But I looked into Yoon Dong Jin. He seems quite unique.
358
00:17:45,600 --> 00:17:47,729
He's a little whimsical and quirky.
359
00:17:47,730 --> 00:17:48,739
- Ma Joo. - Yes?
360
00:17:48,740 --> 00:17:50,740
He's a musician. That's how geniuses are.
361
00:17:51,500 --> 00:17:53,009
Anyway, you should curry favor with him.
362
00:17:53,010 --> 00:17:55,070
Don't say something anything stupid and make him change his mind.
363
00:17:55,109 --> 00:17:56,280
Don't worry.
364
00:17:56,409 --> 00:17:58,080
The horoscope said I would be extremely lucky today.
365
00:17:58,580 --> 00:17:59,609
What did it say?
366
00:17:59,949 --> 00:18:02,749
"As a butterfly's fluttering wings change the weather,"
367
00:18:02,750 --> 00:18:06,619
"a small incident will lead to an unexpected result."
368
00:18:21,000 --> 00:18:22,600
(Used Books, The Day)
369
00:18:22,869 --> 00:18:24,500
I'm sorry.
370
00:18:24,669 --> 00:18:25,909
Excuse me, you...
371
00:18:33,080 --> 00:18:35,580
(The CNUE Monthly, April 1995 Issue)
372
00:18:35,980 --> 00:18:37,080
What on earth is going on?
373
00:18:37,980 --> 00:18:39,619
It's 1995?
374
00:18:39,850 --> 00:18:40,850
Yoon Dong Jin?
375
00:18:43,919 --> 00:18:44,959
It's you.
376
00:18:45,290 --> 00:18:46,829
Oh Ma Joo!
377
00:18:46,830 --> 00:18:48,699
- "Oh Ma Joo?" - He's over here!
378
00:18:51,359 --> 00:18:53,169
Gosh. You're here early.
379
00:18:53,669 --> 00:18:54,698
Hey, you're in a band.
380
00:18:54,699 --> 00:18:55,869
How could you not know who Oh Ma Joo is?
381
00:18:56,169 --> 00:18:57,500
You know who Yoon Dong Jin is, right?
382
00:18:57,699 --> 00:18:58,708
Of course, I do.
383
00:18:58,709 --> 00:19:00,169
He's the godfather of Korean band music.
384
00:19:01,240 --> 00:19:03,579
Oh Ma Joo is the one who helped Yoon Dong Jin...
385
00:19:03,580 --> 00:19:05,139
become the number one artist in the country.
386
00:19:05,609 --> 00:19:07,510
Could they be the Oh Ma Joo and Yoon Dong Jin I know about?
387
00:19:08,080 --> 00:19:09,080
Then...
388
00:19:10,050 --> 00:19:11,480
Who...
389
00:19:11,719 --> 00:19:14,688
I'm the frontman of the band, First Love Memory Manipulators.
390
00:19:14,689 --> 00:19:17,359
My name is Ha Yi Chan.
391
00:19:19,359 --> 00:19:21,959
"Ha Yi Chan?"
392
00:19:23,129 --> 00:19:24,230
Ha Yi Chan?
393
00:19:24,300 --> 00:19:25,330
Dad?
394
00:19:31,070 --> 00:19:32,109
It's Dad.
395
00:19:33,510 --> 00:19:34,570
Dad...
396
00:19:35,709 --> 00:19:36,780
can talk.
397
00:19:38,109 --> 00:19:40,178
- Are you really Dad? - I don't think I am.
398
00:19:40,179 --> 00:19:42,519
Ha Yi Chan, born in 1978, Year of the Horse, right?
399
00:19:42,520 --> 00:19:45,789
Unless I've been lied to about my birth, that's probably right.
400
00:19:45,790 --> 00:19:47,349
You grew with up your grandma who ran a guesthouse...
401
00:19:47,350 --> 00:19:49,819
until you were in high school. Her name is Go Yang Hee.
402
00:19:49,820 --> 00:19:51,589
And the name of the guesthouse is Snail. Am I right?
403
00:19:51,590 --> 00:19:53,729
Excuse me. Dong Jin, let's go somewhere to...
404
00:19:53,730 --> 00:19:55,958
Am I right? Answer me right now!
405
00:19:55,959 --> 00:19:57,000
Yes, you're right.
406
00:19:59,530 --> 00:20:00,969
But how can Dad speak?
407
00:20:01,030 --> 00:20:03,270
Because I have a mouth. Can you just allow me to speak?
408
00:20:03,439 --> 00:20:05,510
Why have you not been talking to me?
409
00:20:05,740 --> 00:20:07,409
I thought you couldn't speak since you were born.
410
00:20:07,909 --> 00:20:09,780
And why are you in a band?
411
00:20:11,340 --> 00:20:13,149
How about Mom? Where is she?
412
00:20:14,580 --> 00:20:16,250
It's a UFO.
413
00:20:17,580 --> 00:20:18,580
My goodness.
414
00:20:19,290 --> 00:20:21,349
You can't leave me behind.
415
00:20:21,350 --> 00:20:23,119
I don't know anyone in this area.
416
00:20:23,790 --> 00:20:24,858
Dad!
417
00:20:24,859 --> 00:20:26,060
I'm not your dad!
418
00:20:38,639 --> 00:20:40,169
He...
419
00:20:40,869 --> 00:20:42,209
- Gosh. - Oh, gosh.
420
00:20:44,040 --> 00:20:46,010
Hey, are you sure he's just whimsical?
421
00:20:46,209 --> 00:20:47,878
He's just on another level.
422
00:20:47,879 --> 00:20:49,218
I warned you.
423
00:20:49,219 --> 00:20:51,049
That it wouldn't be easy to deal with him.
424
00:20:51,050 --> 00:20:53,689
He's crazy. He called me Dad.
425
00:20:53,949 --> 00:20:55,789
I would've gotten in trouble if Se Gyeong had heard that.
426
00:20:55,790 --> 00:20:57,790
What do we do? Should we cancel our plan?
427
00:20:57,919 --> 00:20:59,159
Should we give up on our band?
428
00:20:59,929 --> 00:21:02,428
But is he actually Yoon Dong Jin?
429
00:21:02,429 --> 00:21:03,629
Yes, I am.
430
00:21:05,629 --> 00:21:08,800
I'm Yoon Dong Jin.
431
00:21:08,969 --> 00:21:10,869
I don't think you are.
432
00:21:11,699 --> 00:21:12,909
What should I do to make you believe that?
433
00:21:17,639 --> 00:21:18,639
Which school do you go to?
434
00:21:18,640 --> 00:21:20,049
CNUE, entered in 1994, mathematics education major.
435
00:21:20,050 --> 00:21:22,009
- What instruments can you play? - I'm amazing at guitar and bass.
436
00:21:22,010 --> 00:21:23,819
Better than average on the keyboard and quite good at drums.
437
00:21:23,820 --> 00:21:25,490
- When did you start playing guitar? - When I was in elementary...
438
00:21:26,490 --> 00:21:27,549
When I was a fourth grader.
439
00:21:27,550 --> 00:21:30,059
- Date of birth? - March 21, 1975.
440
00:21:30,060 --> 00:21:32,019
My baby bump nickname is Bambi, the deer.
441
00:21:32,020 --> 00:21:33,688
Do you even know that?
442
00:21:33,689 --> 00:21:35,388
Of course. He's a legend in Korea's band scene.
443
00:21:35,389 --> 00:21:37,530
If you read his magazine interviews, you can get all that information.
444
00:21:38,030 --> 00:21:40,368
Gosh, he said he was a legend himself.
445
00:21:40,369 --> 00:21:41,699
He's indeed crazy.
446
00:21:42,469 --> 00:21:43,668
Where did we talk to each other for the first time?
447
00:21:43,669 --> 00:21:44,868
A club bulletin board on a PC network.
448
00:21:44,869 --> 00:21:46,409
Why do you keep calling me Dad?
449
00:21:49,540 --> 00:21:50,740
Because you look like the Father of Music.
450
00:21:52,709 --> 00:21:53,780
What was my first impression?
451
00:21:53,949 --> 00:21:55,279
You were much more handsome than I thought,
452
00:21:55,280 --> 00:21:56,419
which was surprising.
453
00:21:56,820 --> 00:21:57,850
Pass!
454
00:21:58,050 --> 00:22:00,489
Welcome to First Love Memory Manipulators.
455
00:22:00,490 --> 00:22:01,490
Yes.
456
00:22:02,219 --> 00:22:03,490
(In front of Hongik University)
457
00:22:11,300 --> 00:22:12,869
I guess it's your first time in Seoul.
458
00:22:13,000 --> 00:22:15,540
No, it's not. I've been living in Seoul since I was born.
459
00:22:21,169 --> 00:22:22,340
I was joking.
460
00:22:22,409 --> 00:22:24,810
I was born and raised in Chuncheon, and it's my first time in Seoul.
461
00:22:26,350 --> 00:22:28,280
It's my first time in Seoul in 1995, though.
462
00:22:29,719 --> 00:22:31,980
Anyway, he's quite unique.
463
00:22:32,080 --> 00:22:33,189
Don't you think so, Ma Joo?
464
00:22:35,990 --> 00:22:39,560
Okay. Oh, my. The bus is coming.
465
00:22:51,869 --> 00:22:54,039
- Excuse me. - Yes?
466
00:22:54,040 --> 00:22:57,240
I lost my wallet and all my cash.
467
00:22:57,709 --> 00:23:00,649
What do I do? I only have commutation tickets.
468
00:23:00,810 --> 00:23:01,909
"Commutation tickets?"
469
00:23:03,619 --> 00:23:05,790
Oh, well. You look way younger than your age, so...
470
00:23:09,419 --> 00:23:11,089
I got another commutation ticket.
471
00:23:11,090 --> 00:23:12,929
Here are two tickets for two.
472
00:23:15,260 --> 00:23:16,399
This must be a dream.
473
00:23:16,899 --> 00:23:19,469
I just had an argument with my dad before going out.
474
00:23:20,129 --> 00:23:22,699
Now, I'm with my dad who is the same age as me.
475
00:23:22,969 --> 00:23:24,340
And he can speak.
476
00:23:24,939 --> 00:23:26,409
He's even a member of a band.
477
00:23:27,310 --> 00:23:28,709
This must be a dream.
478
00:23:35,750 --> 00:23:37,079
- Hey. - Yes?
479
00:23:37,080 --> 00:23:38,419
I feel so uncomfortable.
480
00:23:38,820 --> 00:23:40,750
His stare is so intense that it could fry me.
481
00:23:44,189 --> 00:23:47,030
By the way, when did you come down from Mount Odae?
482
00:23:47,129 --> 00:23:48,188
- "Mount Odae?" - What?
483
00:23:48,189 --> 00:23:49,259
- What? - What?
484
00:23:49,260 --> 00:23:50,830
I heard you were working on music there.
485
00:23:51,000 --> 00:23:53,070
Oh, that one?
486
00:23:54,429 --> 00:23:57,669
Oh, right. I went to Mount Odae to work on music.
487
00:24:00,139 --> 00:24:01,510
It hasn't been long since I got back.
488
00:24:03,679 --> 00:24:04,679
Like yesterday?
489
00:24:04,780 --> 00:24:05,850
I see.
490
00:24:06,780 --> 00:24:07,780
Oh, right.
491
00:24:08,649 --> 00:24:11,178
Can I speak more casually since we'll be working together?
492
00:24:11,179 --> 00:24:12,219
Excuse me?
493
00:24:12,889 --> 00:24:15,590
I know people don't care about Confucian values anymore, but...
494
00:24:16,260 --> 00:24:17,358
It means no.
495
00:24:17,359 --> 00:24:19,230
No, I don't mind.
496
00:24:19,459 --> 00:24:20,759
You can speak casually.
497
00:24:20,760 --> 00:24:21,790
Really?
498
00:24:22,760 --> 00:24:24,859
You speak casually first then.
499
00:24:25,260 --> 00:24:26,770
How can I...
500
00:24:26,800 --> 00:24:28,730
Come on, treat me as if I'm your younger brother.
501
00:24:29,100 --> 00:24:30,540
Call me Yi Chan.
502
00:24:31,270 --> 00:24:33,040
"Yi Chan." Come on.
503
00:24:39,350 --> 00:24:40,350
Yi...
504
00:24:45,379 --> 00:24:47,520
- Yi Chan. - Yes, Dong Jin.
505
00:24:47,750 --> 00:24:48,889
Did you call me?
506
00:24:49,090 --> 00:24:50,760
We should get off at this stop.
507
00:24:50,959 --> 00:24:53,230
- Let's go. - But...
508
00:24:53,990 --> 00:24:55,359
where are we going?
509
00:25:00,629 --> 00:25:02,270
So who is this person?
510
00:25:02,500 --> 00:25:05,810
The Son of Chuncheon. The genius guitarist, Yoon Dong Jin.
511
00:25:07,439 --> 00:25:08,669
I told you I would bring him.
512
00:25:12,679 --> 00:25:15,580
It was last fall...
513
00:25:16,850 --> 00:25:19,549
when we went to the festival at CNUE.
514
00:25:19,550 --> 00:25:20,590
Yes.
515
00:25:21,750 --> 00:25:23,990
And finally, he came on the stage.
516
00:25:24,590 --> 00:25:26,159
With a blinding halo.
517
00:25:26,659 --> 00:25:27,859
Oh, my gosh.
518
00:25:28,760 --> 00:25:29,830
Thanks.
519
00:25:31,060 --> 00:25:32,669
He didn't need a band.
520
00:25:33,230 --> 00:25:35,069
His guitar alone could cover all the bass riffs, drum parts,
521
00:25:35,070 --> 00:25:36,269
and melody lines as well.
522
00:25:36,270 --> 00:25:38,339
Hyun Yul, what a lengthy greeting.
523
00:25:38,340 --> 00:25:41,469
- That's enough. Let's practice. - I was so excited to meet him...
524
00:25:42,040 --> 00:25:43,909
that I even went to the sauna last night.
525
00:25:44,679 --> 00:25:46,678
I had no idea that you'd fool me like this.
526
00:25:46,679 --> 00:25:48,378
What do you mean? Explain so I can understand...
527
00:25:48,379 --> 00:25:50,719
Isn't it obvious? Do I have to spell it out for you? Idiot!
528
00:25:50,919 --> 00:25:53,590
This jerk. He's not Yoon Dong Jin.
529
00:25:54,389 --> 00:25:56,789
What? What do you mean he's not Yoon Dong Jin?
530
00:25:56,790 --> 00:25:57,888
Why are you so naive?
531
00:25:57,889 --> 00:25:59,789
Do you not have a brain?
532
00:25:59,790 --> 00:26:02,500
Dong Jin, you tell us.
533
00:26:02,699 --> 00:26:04,229
Oh, me?
534
00:26:04,230 --> 00:26:07,070
You were standing at that spot, holding the magazine.
535
00:26:07,330 --> 00:26:08,868
You know a lot about my grandma's guesthouse,
536
00:26:08,869 --> 00:26:11,000
about me, and about you as well...
537
00:26:15,109 --> 00:26:16,240
In fact, you know too much.
538
00:26:17,909 --> 00:26:19,109
Way too much.
539
00:26:20,449 --> 00:26:21,480
Do you get it now?
540
00:26:22,449 --> 00:26:24,749
Do you know what this is called?
541
00:26:24,750 --> 00:26:27,050
This is called fraud, you idiot.
542
00:26:27,649 --> 00:26:29,389
You guys are so dead.
543
00:26:31,419 --> 00:26:32,530
Darn it.
544
00:26:36,459 --> 00:26:38,229
If I see you, you're dead meat.
545
00:26:38,230 --> 00:26:39,499
You'd better behave yourself.
546
00:26:39,500 --> 00:26:41,799
You little... I should've known better when you joined the band...
547
00:26:41,800 --> 00:26:44,069
just because you were head over heels for Choi Se Gyeong.
548
00:26:44,070 --> 00:26:45,369
Darn you!
549
00:26:47,369 --> 00:26:49,939
(First Love Memory Manipulators)
550
00:26:53,409 --> 00:26:56,919
So, you're not Yoon Dong Jin?
551
00:26:58,520 --> 00:26:59,550
So...
552
00:27:00,389 --> 00:27:02,389
you joined the band because of a girl?
553
00:27:03,290 --> 00:27:05,388
You little... Who are you?
554
00:27:05,389 --> 00:27:07,689
- Who is Choi Se Gyeong? - Are you out of your mind?
555
00:27:08,129 --> 00:27:10,059
You duped me. How dare you mess with me?
556
00:27:10,060 --> 00:27:11,499
Look who's talking. Dad, are you crazy?
557
00:27:11,500 --> 00:27:13,168
You're cheating at age 18?
558
00:27:13,169 --> 00:27:15,969
Am I Handel? Why do you keep calling me "Dad?"
559
00:27:16,240 --> 00:27:18,740
Handel is the mother of music. Bach is the father of music.
560
00:27:19,040 --> 00:27:21,069
Dad, you're supposed to be in love with Yoon Chung Ah!
561
00:27:21,070 --> 00:27:23,179
Who is Yoon Chung Ah?
562
00:27:39,990 --> 00:27:41,490
(Thanks for this.)
563
00:27:45,800 --> 00:27:48,070
Oh, it's Frida Kahlo's painting.
564
00:27:48,500 --> 00:27:49,840
I love this painting too.
565
00:28:05,050 --> 00:28:06,889
You're always wearing your earphones.
566
00:28:09,260 --> 00:28:10,290
Yes, your earphones.
567
00:28:10,889 --> 00:28:11,918
Why are you wearing them all the time?
568
00:28:11,919 --> 00:28:12,929
You can't hear anyway.
569
00:28:15,530 --> 00:28:18,459
Oh, that's not what I meant.
570
00:28:19,270 --> 00:28:20,330
I'm sorry.
571
00:28:34,510 --> 00:28:36,219
You're listening to the beats.
572
00:28:42,149 --> 00:28:43,189
Do you like band music?
573
00:28:52,129 --> 00:28:53,500
Do you like band music?
574
00:28:58,139 --> 00:29:00,040
I see. That's cool.
575
00:29:05,580 --> 00:29:07,379
Do you like that guy?
576
00:29:10,350 --> 00:29:11,419
"That guy?"
577
00:29:13,020 --> 00:29:14,090
Who?
578
00:29:26,100 --> 00:29:27,830
(Do you like that guy?)
579
00:29:37,439 --> 00:29:38,939
(Do you like that guy?)
580
00:29:40,379 --> 00:29:42,879
Oh, I guess you saw us that day.
581
00:29:44,379 --> 00:29:45,649
Do I like him?
582
00:29:48,590 --> 00:29:50,659
No. Not at all.
583
00:29:56,659 --> 00:29:57,859
But I find him amusing,
584
00:29:58,300 --> 00:29:59,770
like a fun comic book.
585
00:30:00,070 --> 00:30:01,469
One that makes you curious about the next episode.
586
00:30:07,169 --> 00:30:08,439
Hey, Yoon Chung Ah!
587
00:30:09,540 --> 00:30:11,010
Oh, that's right. She can't hear.
588
00:30:12,480 --> 00:30:13,750
What a hassle.
589
00:30:19,219 --> 00:30:22,250
(The homeroom teacher said to come to the teachers' office now.)
590
00:30:22,590 --> 00:30:25,159
Min A, is this really your painting?
591
00:30:26,429 --> 00:30:27,459
Yes.
592
00:30:29,429 --> 00:30:31,199
The art teacher brought this...
593
00:30:31,300 --> 00:30:33,169
and said you kept copying Chung Ah's work.
594
00:30:34,270 --> 00:30:35,600
You tell us the truth.
595
00:30:36,469 --> 00:30:38,899
Whose painting is the original? Who copied whom?
596
00:30:40,139 --> 00:30:41,908
Sir, this is so unfair.
597
00:30:41,909 --> 00:30:42,939
What's unfair?
598
00:30:43,179 --> 00:30:45,839
Why are you interrogating me and not her?
599
00:30:45,840 --> 00:30:48,678
You're already assuming that I copied her!
600
00:30:48,679 --> 00:30:50,780
My goodness. Stop crying at once.
601
00:30:51,149 --> 00:30:52,719
You did nothing to be proud of.
602
00:30:53,219 --> 00:30:54,749
Thank goodness we checked before you submitted this.
603
00:30:54,750 --> 00:30:56,260
This would've been so embarrassing for the school.
604
00:30:57,119 --> 00:30:59,829
Anyway, we can't submit this to the contest. Just know that.
605
00:30:59,830 --> 00:31:02,590
No. Please submit it for me, sir.
606
00:31:02,760 --> 00:31:05,358
I need to win more awards to go to college.
607
00:31:05,359 --> 00:31:08,270
No. Controversial applications will be denied.
608
00:31:08,570 --> 00:31:09,799
That's the rule.
609
00:31:09,800 --> 00:31:11,270
Why are you standing there? Take your painting.
610
00:31:34,689 --> 00:31:36,599
See? What did I tell you?
611
00:31:36,600 --> 00:31:38,599
I said you wouldn't be able to fool our homeroom teacher.
612
00:31:38,600 --> 00:31:40,070
Shut your mouth, will you?
613
00:31:47,209 --> 00:31:48,240
That witch.
614
00:31:48,909 --> 00:31:50,479
She won't even participate in the contest anyway.
615
00:31:50,480 --> 00:31:52,139
Why must she get in my way?
616
00:31:53,209 --> 00:31:55,879
I bet she was the one who told the chairwoman on me.
617
00:31:56,550 --> 00:31:58,750
Chung Ah won't be participating in the contest?
618
00:31:59,080 --> 00:32:00,090
Why not?
619
00:32:00,350 --> 00:32:02,519
She's not satisfied with her painting.
620
00:32:02,520 --> 00:32:03,559
My gosh.
621
00:32:03,560 --> 00:32:05,090
She thinks she's a real artist or something.
622
00:32:05,689 --> 00:32:08,888
But then again, her stepmother is the chairwoman of the school.
623
00:32:08,889 --> 00:32:10,398
No wonder none of the teachers scares her,
624
00:32:10,399 --> 00:32:12,260
and she's not even worried about getting into college.
625
00:32:13,429 --> 00:32:15,529
She got into this school thanks to the special admission program.
626
00:32:15,530 --> 00:32:17,240
The one for students with disabilities.
627
00:32:18,300 --> 00:32:20,169
Gosh, that scared me. What's with her?
628
00:32:25,080 --> 00:32:27,379
- My gosh. Has she lost her mind? - She must be going crazy.
629
00:32:27,850 --> 00:32:30,020
Yes, keep acting up like that.
630
00:32:35,389 --> 00:32:36,389
What?
631
00:32:49,399 --> 00:32:50,469
Hey!
632
00:32:51,240 --> 00:32:52,300
Oh, no!
633
00:32:52,699 --> 00:32:54,108
- Hey! - Break it up!
634
00:32:54,109 --> 00:32:55,839
- Hey! - What are you two doing?
635
00:32:55,840 --> 00:32:58,509
- Hey, stop! - Let go!
636
00:32:58,510 --> 00:33:00,579
- Hey! - Let go!
637
00:33:00,580 --> 00:33:02,549
- Girls! - You two can talk it out!
638
00:33:02,550 --> 00:33:04,219
What? Mom was his first love?
639
00:33:04,719 --> 00:33:06,419
He's never loved another woman in his life?
640
00:33:07,889 --> 00:33:10,159
But he joined the band because of another girl?
641
00:33:10,719 --> 00:33:12,859
I'm so disappointed. He totally let me down.
642
00:33:13,330 --> 00:33:14,529
If this is a dream, I'll wake up.
643
00:33:14,530 --> 00:33:16,060
If this is real, I'll go back to the present at once.
644
00:33:19,500 --> 00:33:20,869
Wait. How do I go back?
645
00:33:21,629 --> 00:33:23,739
(Used Books, The Day)
646
00:33:23,740 --> 00:33:24,840
This is so weird.
647
00:33:33,379 --> 00:33:34,980
I swear, it was right here.
648
00:33:40,149 --> 00:33:41,719
(The Day)
649
00:33:43,689 --> 00:33:45,089
(Everyone needs a little sanctuary.)
650
00:33:45,090 --> 00:33:46,490
(We hope this place becomes your sanctuary.)
651
00:33:54,070 --> 00:33:56,240
Oh, hello. Can I help you find something?
652
00:33:56,840 --> 00:33:59,639
How long have you been running this secondhand bookstore here?
653
00:33:59,869 --> 00:34:01,709
About ten years.
654
00:34:01,840 --> 00:34:02,979
Why do you ask?
655
00:34:02,980 --> 00:34:05,079
Then don't you know La Vida Music? They sell musical instruments.
656
00:34:05,080 --> 00:34:06,209
"La Vida?"
657
00:34:06,879 --> 00:34:08,909
I've never heard of such a store before.
658
00:34:09,050 --> 00:34:11,020
It must be somewhere around here.
659
00:34:11,449 --> 00:34:12,989
Please try to remember if you've heard of it.
660
00:34:13,619 --> 00:34:15,419
I've been living and working in this area for years,
661
00:34:15,420 --> 00:34:17,060
but I've never heard of such a musical instrument shop.
662
00:34:18,460 --> 00:34:19,489
Really?
663
00:34:22,130 --> 00:34:23,599
I'm sorry for wasting your time.
664
00:34:23,600 --> 00:34:25,029
Gosh, don't worry about it.
665
00:34:26,199 --> 00:34:27,869
All right, then. Have a good day.
666
00:34:36,440 --> 00:34:37,540
No way.
667
00:34:38,179 --> 00:34:40,150
What if that door allows you to travel through dimensions?
668
00:34:42,049 --> 00:34:45,750
What if that door is the passage between the past and the present?
669
00:34:47,719 --> 00:34:49,420
Then, the moment I walk out the door,
670
00:34:50,290 --> 00:34:52,588
I could return to 2023.
671
00:34:52,589 --> 00:34:55,589
(The Day, Buy and Sell)
672
00:35:28,330 --> 00:35:30,100
(Used Books, The Day)
673
00:35:31,130 --> 00:35:32,229
Why am I still here?
674
00:35:32,230 --> 00:35:34,630
Why am I still in 1995?
675
00:35:35,469 --> 00:35:37,639
Was I wrong? Does the door only open at night?
676
00:35:39,400 --> 00:35:40,509
No way.
677
00:35:41,610 --> 00:35:43,210
What if I'm stuck here and can never go home?
678
00:35:45,139 --> 00:35:48,009
No. There must be a way.
679
00:35:48,350 --> 00:35:50,048
I must find a way. I will find a way.
680
00:35:50,049 --> 00:35:52,150
Do not lose this transaction slip.
681
00:35:52,850 --> 00:35:54,549
You'll be in a tight spot if you do. Okay?
682
00:36:14,940 --> 00:36:16,239
Oh, there's six cents left.
683
00:36:17,909 --> 00:36:19,879
- I'm sorry. My Wi-Fi isn't working. - What?
684
00:36:19,880 --> 00:36:21,250
Sorry. I apologize.
685
00:36:28,650 --> 00:36:31,089
The number does not exist.
686
00:36:31,460 --> 00:36:33,960
Please check the number and try again.
687
00:36:35,130 --> 00:36:37,600
- The number does not exist. - No!
688
00:36:38,029 --> 00:36:39,130
Please check the number...
689
00:36:48,670 --> 00:36:49,779
I'm starving.
690
00:36:54,850 --> 00:36:56,080
I'll give you the rest later.
691
00:37:05,089 --> 00:37:06,360
Come again soon!
692
00:37:09,159 --> 00:37:11,130
I'll have three servings of tteokbokki...
693
00:37:11,230 --> 00:37:12,698
and the fritters too. One of each.
694
00:37:12,699 --> 00:37:13,929
Sure. One moment, please.
695
00:37:14,500 --> 00:37:15,770
You accept 50-dollar bills, right?
696
00:37:15,929 --> 00:37:17,239
Gift certificates aren't accepted.
697
00:37:17,400 --> 00:37:19,100
I mean cash bills, not gift certificates.
698
00:37:23,480 --> 00:37:24,508
They're big.
699
00:37:24,509 --> 00:37:26,008
(10-dollar bills, 5-dollar bills)
700
00:37:26,009 --> 00:37:27,049
They're big.
701
00:37:27,750 --> 00:37:30,580
They're larger than the paper bills used in 2023.
702
00:37:30,819 --> 00:37:31,980
I'm sorry,
703
00:37:32,719 --> 00:37:35,350
but has the 50-dollar bill not been released yet?
704
00:37:35,819 --> 00:37:37,460
What nonsense.
705
00:37:38,190 --> 00:37:39,830
Anyway, do you want the tteokbokki or not?
706
00:37:49,699 --> 00:37:51,000
Master, darn you.
707
00:37:51,699 --> 00:37:53,409
If I see you again, you're so dead!
708
00:37:54,540 --> 00:37:56,239
If I see you again, you're so dead.
709
00:37:57,440 --> 00:38:00,150
I can't believe I met that imposter. I guess I should blame my bad luck.
710
00:38:12,790 --> 00:38:14,190
I'm home, Grandma.
711
00:38:14,429 --> 00:38:16,630
- Hey, you're back. - Yes.
712
00:38:26,369 --> 00:38:28,110
Hey, why did you come home alone?
713
00:38:28,440 --> 00:38:29,440
What about your guest?
714
00:38:30,310 --> 00:38:31,509
- "Guest?" - Yes.
715
00:38:31,710 --> 00:38:32,810
What guest?
716
00:38:32,880 --> 00:38:35,049
You know, from Chuncheon National University of Education.
717
00:38:35,650 --> 00:38:38,080
Anyway, you said you offered him room and board...
718
00:38:38,219 --> 00:38:40,089
in exchange for free tutoring sessions.
719
00:38:40,250 --> 00:38:42,218
Oh, that. I decided not to do it.
720
00:38:42,219 --> 00:38:43,860
- Why not? - Grandma.
721
00:38:44,060 --> 00:38:45,690
I met him, and he's a con man.
722
00:38:45,759 --> 00:38:47,989
Why do you say that? Did he look scary?
723
00:38:48,089 --> 00:38:50,460
Yes, he looked so...
724
00:38:55,000 --> 00:38:57,669
I mean, he's got a nice face. He's quite good-looking.
725
00:38:57,670 --> 00:38:58,770
What? So why won't you do it?
726
00:38:59,940 --> 00:39:01,809
Did he look dumb?
727
00:39:01,810 --> 00:39:04,179
Yes! He's so...
728
00:39:05,179 --> 00:39:06,579
You were much more handsome than I thought,
729
00:39:06,580 --> 00:39:07,650
which was surprising.
730
00:39:10,080 --> 00:39:11,080
He looks smart.
731
00:39:12,080 --> 00:39:14,089
I don't know who his parents are, but he looked really smart.
732
00:39:14,119 --> 00:39:16,889
What? Then why didn't you bring him here?
733
00:39:17,259 --> 00:39:19,859
You just don't want to study. That's it, right?
734
00:39:19,860 --> 00:39:21,359
No, that's not it!
735
00:39:21,360 --> 00:39:24,600
Grandma, you don't know anything. Seriously!
736
00:39:25,199 --> 00:39:26,199
What in the world?
737
00:39:26,299 --> 00:39:30,040
Goodness. I thought it was the best thing you'd ever done.
738
00:39:32,069 --> 00:39:33,069
Hey.
739
00:39:35,540 --> 00:39:37,080
So? You two parted ways right away?
740
00:39:37,880 --> 00:39:39,949
Then what was I supposed to do? Have a gunfight with him?
741
00:39:40,210 --> 00:39:43,420
Then you should've called me and let me know.
742
00:39:43,880 --> 00:39:45,349
You said you'd bring him here,
743
00:39:45,350 --> 00:39:48,249
so I went grocery shopping and cooked up a storm all day.
744
00:39:48,250 --> 00:39:50,290
Why would you bother making food for him?
745
00:39:51,420 --> 00:39:53,388
Can't you see that your grandmother is talking?
746
00:39:53,389 --> 00:39:54,960
Don't you dare talk back to me.
747
00:39:55,560 --> 00:39:58,600
You said he came here all the way from Chuncheon.
748
00:39:59,130 --> 00:40:02,670
We should give him a warm welcome and take care of him.
749
00:40:03,069 --> 00:40:04,799
Is that how I raised you?
750
00:40:05,900 --> 00:40:07,909
No. I'm sorry.
751
00:40:10,080 --> 00:40:11,710
Wash up at once, and have some food.
752
00:40:12,279 --> 00:40:14,349
He must be exhausted after the long train ride.
753
00:40:14,350 --> 00:40:16,409
He should've at least stopped by for some food.
754
00:40:16,480 --> 00:40:18,650
You're so rude!
755
00:40:21,389 --> 00:40:22,389
Gosh.
756
00:40:23,989 --> 00:40:25,920
He's not a kid, so he won't starve.
757
00:40:27,060 --> 00:40:29,190
- Sorry, excuse me. - Yes?
758
00:40:29,259 --> 00:40:32,460
I lost my wallet, so I don't have a single penny on me now.
759
00:40:34,230 --> 00:40:35,569
I wonder if he's eaten.
760
00:40:36,569 --> 00:40:37,940
He did look quite tired.
761
00:40:39,540 --> 00:40:40,569
What?
762
00:40:41,540 --> 00:40:43,880
Why do I care whether or not that jerk is starving?
763
00:40:44,940 --> 00:40:46,540
He's a despicable con man...
764
00:40:47,210 --> 00:40:48,949
and a complete stranger who has nothing to do with me!
765
00:40:53,290 --> 00:40:55,690
Okay, 1992...
766
00:40:56,350 --> 00:40:57,860
This is from 1990. Nice.
767
00:41:01,830 --> 00:41:02,860
This is from 1999.
768
00:41:06,900 --> 00:41:08,000
Oh, this is from 1991.
769
00:41:08,400 --> 00:41:09,500
Nice.
770
00:41:13,239 --> 00:41:14,509
Gosh, I feel much better now.
771
00:41:27,089 --> 00:41:28,119
Mom.
772
00:41:30,319 --> 00:41:32,020
Dad kicked me out.
773
00:41:35,360 --> 00:41:36,360
Mom.
774
00:41:39,159 --> 00:41:40,469
I feel so lost.
775
00:41:43,339 --> 00:41:44,369
Mom.
776
00:41:47,409 --> 00:41:50,480
I wish I could have your doenjang stew right now.
777
00:41:53,509 --> 00:41:54,610
Mom.
778
00:41:56,650 --> 00:41:57,750
Mom...
779
00:41:59,380 --> 00:42:02,589
That's right. I should look for Mom. Why hadn't I thought of that?
780
00:42:03,860 --> 00:42:05,819
Mom and Dad are the same age,
781
00:42:06,259 --> 00:42:07,860
so if I find her school...
782
00:42:09,190 --> 00:42:11,799
Mom, how come you don't have a single yearbook?
783
00:42:13,230 --> 00:42:16,000
I lost them all in a flood years ago.
784
00:42:18,600 --> 00:42:20,409
What about pictures of your parents?
785
00:42:20,909 --> 00:42:22,310
Do you have any other family members?
786
00:42:25,179 --> 00:42:26,279
No, I don't.
787
00:42:26,509 --> 00:42:28,610
I practically grew up an orphan.
788
00:42:29,049 --> 00:42:30,279
The rest is a secret.
789
00:42:31,080 --> 00:42:33,250
I'll tell you more when you're older, okay?
790
00:42:34,520 --> 00:42:35,520
Okay.
791
00:42:38,659 --> 00:42:39,659
I know nothing...
792
00:42:41,060 --> 00:42:42,060
about Mom.
793
00:42:54,770 --> 00:42:57,679
(Please use it as if it is your bathroom.)
794
00:43:16,690 --> 00:43:19,360
I thought I knew a lot about my parents, but I was wrong.
795
00:43:20,969 --> 00:43:22,569
I thought I knew enough about them,
796
00:43:23,739 --> 00:43:25,500
so I never made an effort to learn more.
797
00:43:27,969 --> 00:43:30,440
And at some point, I stopped being curious.
798
00:43:40,020 --> 00:43:42,089
I told you. I didn't eat it.
799
00:43:43,250 --> 00:43:44,619
Come on. I don't believe you.
800
00:43:55,529 --> 00:43:57,770
Cover yourself with it, or you'll freeze to death.
801
00:44:04,310 --> 00:44:06,380
My own worries always came first.
802
00:44:07,549 --> 00:44:09,810
My problems always took precedence over all else.
803
00:44:19,560 --> 00:44:20,929
I'm freezing.
804
00:44:23,460 --> 00:44:25,159
So I didn't know these things.
805
00:44:37,409 --> 00:44:40,040
The fact that Dad wasn't born deaf...
806
00:44:41,210 --> 00:44:43,409
and the reason Mom said she practically grew up an orphan.
807
00:44:54,130 --> 00:44:57,529
And that there was a time when Mom and Dad...
808
00:44:58,130 --> 00:45:00,529
were called by their own names, not just "Mom" and "Dad."
809
00:45:57,290 --> 00:45:59,519
- Hello? - Hi, there.
810
00:45:59,520 --> 00:46:01,359
So? Are you enjoying your trip?
811
00:46:01,360 --> 00:46:02,929
Who are you, really?
812
00:46:03,489 --> 00:46:05,360
Why on earth are you doing this to me?
813
00:46:05,460 --> 00:46:06,798
Oh, no.
814
00:46:06,799 --> 00:46:09,198
I guess you're not really enjoying your trip.
815
00:46:09,199 --> 00:46:11,969
Why did you send me here?
816
00:46:12,199 --> 00:46:13,298
Well...
817
00:46:13,299 --> 00:46:15,638
Don't you think you should find the reason yourself?
818
00:46:15,639 --> 00:46:17,480
- Hey, mister! - What?
819
00:46:20,409 --> 00:46:22,309
Then how can I go back?
820
00:46:22,310 --> 00:46:23,879
What can I do to return to the present?
821
00:46:23,880 --> 00:46:24,920
Well...
822
00:46:25,119 --> 00:46:27,319
That too. You'll have to figure it out on your own.
823
00:46:28,389 --> 00:46:30,559
Then give me a hint, at least!
824
00:46:30,560 --> 00:46:31,919
Tell me how I'm supposed to view this whole situation,
825
00:46:31,920 --> 00:46:33,559
some rules or missions, for example.
826
00:46:33,560 --> 00:46:36,659
I see. I guess that's what boys in the 21st century like.
827
00:46:37,199 --> 00:46:38,759
For now, just enjoy the ride.
828
00:46:39,000 --> 00:46:40,999
A trip is supposed to be fun, you know.
829
00:46:41,000 --> 00:46:43,429
Viva la vida!
830
00:46:44,270 --> 00:46:46,039
You'll hear from me again.
831
00:46:46,040 --> 00:46:47,670
All right, then. Bye.
832
00:46:49,639 --> 00:46:51,339
Hello?
833
00:46:51,839 --> 00:46:53,979
Don't hang up!
834
00:46:53,980 --> 00:46:57,080
Don't hang up, please!
835
00:47:26,380 --> 00:47:27,779
From the reason I ended up here...
836
00:47:29,810 --> 00:47:31,219
to how I can get back,
837
00:47:33,350 --> 00:47:34,989
I have to figure out everything on my own?
838
00:47:37,360 --> 00:47:38,389
That means...
839
00:47:40,929 --> 00:47:44,100
I'll be stuck here for a while.
840
00:47:51,239 --> 00:47:54,210
(Baekwang High School)
841
00:47:54,610 --> 00:47:56,508
(Ignite your passion to enjoy your youth to the fullest!)
842
00:47:56,509 --> 00:47:58,839
(Contact us to join the band, First Love Memory Manipulators.)
843
00:48:04,380 --> 00:48:05,449
Nice.
844
00:48:08,520 --> 00:48:09,589
It's all over.
845
00:48:10,960 --> 00:48:13,119
It's over? What do you mean?
846
00:48:13,319 --> 00:48:15,829
Yoon Dong Jin just posted on the forum,
847
00:48:15,830 --> 00:48:17,299
calling us con artists.
848
00:48:17,500 --> 00:48:18,500
What?
849
00:48:20,699 --> 00:48:23,428
Hey, that wasn't a con. It was just a misunderstanding.
850
00:48:23,429 --> 00:48:25,269
That's what you think.
851
00:48:25,270 --> 00:48:27,139
Hey, let's go meet him now.
852
00:48:27,310 --> 00:48:28,968
We should apologize to him properly in person,
853
00:48:28,969 --> 00:48:30,209
clear up the misunderstanding,
854
00:48:30,210 --> 00:48:32,210
- and officially ask him to join... - It's too late.
855
00:48:32,839 --> 00:48:34,879
An indie band in Hongdae that recognized him that day...
856
00:48:34,880 --> 00:48:36,408
approached him and recruited him on the spot.
857
00:48:36,409 --> 00:48:37,549
It's game over.
858
00:48:43,520 --> 00:48:46,190
First, post a public apology on the forum.
859
00:48:46,259 --> 00:48:47,359
Then let's post another ad to...
860
00:48:47,360 --> 00:48:49,789
He also posted a warning telling people not to be fooled...
861
00:48:49,790 --> 00:48:51,299
even if they saw our ad looking for a new member.
862
00:48:51,929 --> 00:48:54,368
My gosh. This guy is a good writer.
863
00:48:54,369 --> 00:48:55,670
People are going wild over this.
864
00:48:56,670 --> 00:48:57,670
In the band scene,
865
00:48:59,670 --> 00:49:01,270
we're already done for.
866
00:49:09,279 --> 00:49:10,619
Give up already, Yi Chan.
867
00:49:11,319 --> 00:49:12,778
It's always beautiful to see those...
868
00:49:12,779 --> 00:49:14,920
who leave because they know it's time to give up.
869
00:49:15,920 --> 00:49:17,790
- Do you think Se Gyeong knows too? - What?
870
00:49:18,219 --> 00:49:19,659
That the band is done for.
871
00:49:19,860 --> 00:49:21,359
Goodness. I'm sure she knows.
872
00:49:21,360 --> 00:49:22,559
I hear people are betting money...
873
00:49:22,560 --> 00:49:24,699
on whether or not we can pull this off, so she must know.
874
00:49:27,299 --> 00:49:28,330
Where are you going?
875
00:49:29,400 --> 00:49:31,339
I must tell Se Gyeong the truth.
876
00:49:31,770 --> 00:49:33,369
She'll understand.
877
00:49:34,869 --> 00:49:36,309
Will one week be enough?
878
00:49:36,310 --> 00:49:38,238
To get over the rejection?
879
00:49:38,239 --> 00:49:40,980
No, to find a new member.
880
00:49:41,679 --> 00:49:42,679
What?
881
00:49:43,850 --> 00:49:46,448
I'm going to tell Se Gyeong that we're starting over.
882
00:49:46,449 --> 00:49:48,989
I'll tell her to just ignore the rumors and wait for me.
883
00:49:49,690 --> 00:49:53,189
You. Keep printing the ad.
884
00:49:53,190 --> 00:49:55,130
We got this. I, Ha Yi Chan, can do this!
885
00:49:55,589 --> 00:49:57,830
Darn you! I really can't stand him!
886
00:49:58,259 --> 00:49:59,360
Darn it.
887
00:50:06,440 --> 00:50:07,440
My gosh!
888
00:50:07,670 --> 00:50:09,310
Well, about yesterday...
889
00:50:10,440 --> 00:50:11,610
I'm really sorry!
890
00:50:13,949 --> 00:50:17,520
Wait. Would I be able to join you instead of him?
891
00:50:19,520 --> 00:50:21,690
- What are you talking about? - The band.
892
00:50:21,989 --> 00:50:23,960
The thing is, I can play the guitar pretty well too.
893
00:50:24,960 --> 00:50:26,920
The new member will be provided with room and board, right?
894
00:50:27,360 --> 00:50:28,959
Would I be able to stay at the guesthouse...
895
00:50:28,960 --> 00:50:31,000
instead of Yoon Dong Jin?
896
00:50:31,860 --> 00:50:34,699
My gosh. Have you no shame?
897
00:50:35,529 --> 00:50:37,198
I can't stay long anyway.
898
00:50:37,199 --> 00:50:38,839
Just until I find a way to go back...
899
00:50:40,339 --> 00:50:42,310
Do you know what I had to deal with because of you?
900
00:50:42,770 --> 00:50:44,008
I'm sorry, but can you let go of...
901
00:50:44,009 --> 00:50:46,179
People in the band scene call me a con artist,
902
00:50:46,480 --> 00:50:48,449
and Se Gyeong thinks I'm a failure.
903
00:50:49,009 --> 00:50:51,150
If only you hadn't duped me that day...
904
00:50:51,520 --> 00:50:52,849
or hadn't followed me,
905
00:50:52,850 --> 00:50:55,189
I wouldn't be in this ridiculous mess now.
906
00:50:55,190 --> 00:50:56,250
Do you realize that?
907
00:50:56,650 --> 00:50:58,318
Well, there's nothing I can do about that.
908
00:50:58,319 --> 00:50:59,360
You little...
909
00:50:59,489 --> 00:51:00,929
You'd better hide well.
910
00:51:01,529 --> 00:51:03,389
If I see you again, you're dead meat.
911
00:51:05,130 --> 00:51:07,159
- Don't be like this, please. - Don't follow me.
912
00:51:10,000 --> 00:51:11,199
I said not to follow me!
913
00:51:13,100 --> 00:51:14,139
The truth is,
914
00:51:15,469 --> 00:51:16,940
I have nowhere to go.
915
00:51:21,380 --> 00:51:22,409
Gosh.
916
00:51:22,779 --> 00:51:24,420
Wait!
917
00:51:27,819 --> 00:51:30,250
Just a moment. Wait up! Gosh, seriously!
918
00:51:31,659 --> 00:51:32,719
Se Gyeong!
919
00:51:36,429 --> 00:51:37,499
Have you heard the rumors?
920
00:51:37,500 --> 00:51:38,999
Rumors? About what?
921
00:51:39,000 --> 00:51:41,400
You know, that guy who bet with you the other day.
922
00:51:41,500 --> 00:51:43,198
That wacko from Baekwang High, Ha Yi Chan.
923
00:51:43,199 --> 00:51:44,869
Oh, him. What about him?
924
00:51:45,270 --> 00:51:47,908
He got himself in trouble, trying to start a band.
925
00:51:47,909 --> 00:51:50,440
This time, his plan failed miserably.
926
00:51:50,710 --> 00:51:52,609
Good. He failed even sooner than I thought.
927
00:51:52,610 --> 00:51:54,009
I know, right?
928
00:51:54,909 --> 00:51:55,909
Wait.
929
00:51:56,679 --> 00:51:58,779
What's this? A love letter?
930
00:52:00,889 --> 00:52:02,619
(Myeongse Med School Band Golden Scalpel's 10th Concert)
931
00:52:03,190 --> 00:52:04,219
What?
932
00:52:04,420 --> 00:52:07,830
This is a ticket to Ji Hwan's band's concert.
933
00:52:08,290 --> 00:52:09,690
Is this for me?
934
00:52:10,190 --> 00:52:11,560
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
935
00:52:12,860 --> 00:52:13,900
but this isn't for you.
936
00:52:14,400 --> 00:52:16,100
What? Then where is mine?
937
00:52:16,699 --> 00:52:18,670
Who is it for?
938
00:52:48,429 --> 00:52:50,069
(Do you like band music? Do you like that guy?)
939
00:52:59,509 --> 00:53:01,250
I have to say, this episode was a little disappointing.
940
00:53:01,909 --> 00:53:03,779
I was hoping there would be a twist. What a bummer.
941
00:53:21,830 --> 00:53:22,869
(Western Art 1920-1960)
942
00:53:47,560 --> 00:53:49,029
That idiot is like a wet autumn leaf.
943
00:53:50,799 --> 00:53:52,100
He's glued to me and won't leave me alone.
944
00:53:56,029 --> 00:53:57,299
(Seowon Arts High School, Outsiders Not Allowed)
945
00:54:00,400 --> 00:54:01,440
Shoot.
946
00:54:02,009 --> 00:54:03,069
Ha Yi Chan?
947
00:54:04,580 --> 00:54:07,449
Hey, Jun Ki. My gosh.
948
00:54:08,549 --> 00:54:09,579
Do you go to this school?
949
00:54:09,580 --> 00:54:11,779
Yes. Hey, what happened?
950
00:54:12,020 --> 00:54:13,448
Is it true that you can't start a band?
951
00:54:13,449 --> 00:54:15,549
- I bet my money on you, so I'm... - Yi Chan!
952
00:54:15,920 --> 00:54:17,489
Ha Yi Chan!
953
00:54:19,290 --> 00:54:20,619
Oh, why...
954
00:54:20,960 --> 00:54:22,130
I love you, Jun Ki.
955
00:54:22,290 --> 00:54:25,330
No, Yi Chan. We can't do this.
956
00:54:25,600 --> 00:54:27,469
No. Wait, Yi Chan.
957
00:54:28,369 --> 00:54:29,869
Thank you for everything you do.
958
00:54:30,000 --> 00:54:31,569
My pleasure. Have a good day.
959
00:54:32,969 --> 00:54:34,040
- Stop. - Wait.
960
00:54:35,569 --> 00:54:37,009
- Wait here. - Yi Chan!
961
00:54:37,069 --> 00:54:38,979
- Ha Yi Chan! - Hey!
962
00:54:38,980 --> 00:54:40,338
We need to talk.
963
00:54:40,339 --> 00:54:41,480
About what?
964
00:54:43,880 --> 00:54:45,549
(Seowon Arts High School)
965
00:54:45,750 --> 00:54:46,750
Okay.
966
00:54:50,049 --> 00:54:51,889
Hey, you. Can you throw the ball back over here?
967
00:54:55,489 --> 00:54:56,529
The left hand...
968
00:55:01,400 --> 00:55:02,400
- will only assist... - What?
969
00:55:02,401 --> 00:55:04,000
That's Ha Yi Chan from Baekwang High.
970
00:55:04,799 --> 00:55:06,000
Who? Is he a basketball player?
971
00:55:06,239 --> 00:55:08,469
The name rings a bell, but...
972
00:55:09,869 --> 00:55:10,980
I must run.
973
00:55:11,739 --> 00:55:12,839
That little...
974
00:55:24,389 --> 00:55:25,460
Hey!
975
00:55:25,690 --> 00:55:26,719
Stop right there!
976
00:55:27,319 --> 00:55:28,829
Why is he so fast?
977
00:55:28,830 --> 00:55:30,630
- Catch me if you can. - Stop right there!
978
00:56:31,219 --> 00:56:33,489
This little rat. Where did he go?
979
00:56:35,730 --> 00:56:36,830
Did he go that way?
980
00:56:47,000 --> 00:56:48,040
Is he here?
981
00:56:51,480 --> 00:56:52,480
Darn it.
982
00:57:06,489 --> 00:57:07,520
Where is he?
983
00:57:07,790 --> 00:57:09,360
I swear, I heard his voice just now.
984
00:57:14,000 --> 00:57:15,969
Gosh, why is he taking so long?
985
00:57:42,759 --> 00:57:44,089
Please stay put.
986
00:57:45,299 --> 00:57:48,429
I promise to repay you for your help before I die.
987
00:57:55,469 --> 00:57:56,469
Ma'am.
988
00:57:59,839 --> 00:58:00,980
Did you just call me "Ma'am?"
989
00:58:01,350 --> 00:58:02,779
My gosh. It really is you.
990
00:58:05,880 --> 00:58:08,549
I had no idea I'd run into you here, ma'am.
991
00:58:23,100 --> 00:58:25,839
(Special thanks to Kim Seul Gi and Kim Jun Hyung)
992
00:58:52,400 --> 00:58:57,029
(Twinkling Watermelon)
993
00:58:57,130 --> 00:58:59,798
I thought my life was always meant to shine.
994
00:58:59,799 --> 00:59:02,309
Was she the reason you wanted to start a band?
995
00:59:02,310 --> 00:59:04,169
Until I met this fool.
996
00:59:04,170 --> 00:59:05,178
I was immature...
997
00:59:05,179 --> 00:59:07,778
for thinking I should start a band because I was so in love.
998
00:59:07,779 --> 00:59:09,249
I'm leaving next week to go study abroad.
999
00:59:09,250 --> 00:59:10,409
For now, it's a secret.
1000
00:59:10,480 --> 00:59:13,178
Why? Because of Ha Yi Chan at Baekwang High?
1001
00:59:13,179 --> 00:59:15,488
What happened to Dad...
1002
00:59:15,489 --> 00:59:17,419
when he was 18?
1003
00:59:17,420 --> 00:59:18,959
Do you actually want to start a band?
1004
00:59:18,960 --> 00:59:21,189
You just want to be popular with girls.
1005
00:59:21,190 --> 00:59:23,258
I told you. He goes to Chuncheon National University of Education.
1006
00:59:23,259 --> 00:59:24,900
I'm going to be his tutor.