"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep5 (English)

1
00:00:11,372 --> 00:00:12,772
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:14,143 --> 00:00:15,983
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:18,112 --> 00:00:19,653
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,693 --> 00:00:26,492
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,233 --> 00:00:38,101
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:38,102 --> 00:00:39,201
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:39,202 --> 00:00:41,042
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:41,043 --> 00:00:42,071
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:42,072 --> 00:00:43,101
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:43,102 --> 00:00:44,102
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)

11
00:00:52,653 --> 00:00:53,852
Dad! It's cold!

12
00:00:54,183 --> 00:00:55,382
Help!

13
00:00:56,053 --> 00:00:57,183
Mom!

14
00:01:01,492 --> 00:01:02,992
Mom! Dad!

15
00:01:06,433 --> 00:01:08,703
Mom. Look at me.

16
00:01:09,703 --> 00:01:10,762
Dad.

17
00:01:12,232 --> 00:01:13,333
Eun Ho.

18
00:01:13,572 --> 00:01:15,602
Mom. Dad!

19
00:01:16,872 --> 00:01:18,613
Mom. Dad.

20
00:01:20,012 --> 00:01:21,041
Dad.

21
00:01:21,042 --> 00:01:23,943
If Eun Ho and I were both in danger,

22
00:01:24,283 --> 00:01:25,913
which one of us would you save first?

23
00:01:26,613 --> 00:01:28,382
You, of course.

24
00:01:29,822 --> 00:01:31,022
Eun Gyeol.

25
00:01:31,652 --> 00:01:35,223
You're the voice that connects the family to the world.

26
00:01:37,732 --> 00:01:39,033
You're our angel.

27
00:01:39,833 --> 00:01:40,962
Liar.

28
00:01:41,962 --> 00:01:44,232
You couldn't even hear me asking me for help.

29
00:01:45,703 --> 00:01:47,572
You wouldn't even know if I died.

30
00:01:49,343 --> 00:01:53,343
I see. So this is how it feels not to hear any sounds.

31
00:01:54,413 --> 00:01:56,882
It feels like sinking into a deep ocean.

32
00:03:07,052 --> 00:03:09,382
(Episode 5)

33
00:03:16,663 --> 00:03:17,832
What are you doing out here?

34
00:03:18,632 --> 00:03:20,063
Are you watching over me?

35
00:03:25,102 --> 00:03:26,602
You must have been scared earlier.

36
00:03:27,503 --> 00:03:28,542
I'm sorry.

37
00:03:29,873 --> 00:03:31,743
Dad. You can't hear any sounds.

38
00:03:32,273 --> 00:03:34,273
How did you know that I was drowning?

39
00:03:34,913 --> 00:03:36,482
I may not be able to hear sounds,

40
00:03:36,642 --> 00:03:38,382
but I can see you guys.

41
00:03:39,683 --> 00:03:40,852
How?

42
00:03:44,052 --> 00:03:45,392
The Little Mermaid...

43
00:03:46,193 --> 00:03:48,422
gave her voice away to the witch, but in exchange,

44
00:03:49,493 --> 00:03:51,292
she got two legs.

45
00:03:52,832 --> 00:03:55,132
I lost my voice.

46
00:03:55,232 --> 00:03:58,433
So I prayed again and again to the deity. So in exchange...

47
00:04:00,403 --> 00:04:03,743
One, two, three.

48
00:04:03,843 --> 00:04:05,373
I got a third eye.

49
00:04:06,813 --> 00:04:09,842
I can watch you guys and keep you safe wherever you are.

50
00:04:09,843 --> 00:04:11,112
It's the ultimate eye.

51
00:04:13,882 --> 00:04:15,623
Right here. My scar here...

52
00:04:16,352 --> 00:04:18,623
is the proof of that.

53
00:04:19,822 --> 00:04:22,292
He got the scar in exchange for his voice.

54
00:04:24,263 --> 00:04:25,393
Hey, wait.

55
00:04:26,763 --> 00:04:27,932
Watch out! No!

56
00:04:30,133 --> 00:04:31,302
Darn it.

57
00:04:37,473 --> 00:04:39,812
What if the accident that gave him the scar...

58
00:04:40,312 --> 00:04:41,783
took away his hearing?

59
00:04:46,213 --> 00:04:47,682
Goodness.

60
00:04:48,122 --> 00:04:50,422
Hey, what's wrong with you? Are you crazy?

61
00:04:50,752 --> 00:04:51,823
Are you a pervert?

62
00:04:53,292 --> 00:04:54,562
The scar isn't there.

63
00:04:55,763 --> 00:04:56,823
What scar?

64
00:04:58,663 --> 00:05:00,992
The accident he told me about hasn't happened yet.

65
00:05:01,432 --> 00:05:03,602
What scar am I supposed to have?

66
00:05:03,903 --> 00:05:05,333
If I stop the accident from happening,

67
00:05:05,672 --> 00:05:08,042
I may be able to change Dad's fate.

68
00:05:08,643 --> 00:05:11,312
What? Why are you glaring at me?

69
00:05:12,042 --> 00:05:13,542
Why are there lasers coming out of your eyes?

70
00:05:16,982 --> 00:05:18,852
Listen carefully to what I'm about to say right now.

71
00:05:19,482 --> 00:05:20,752
You need to be careful from now on.

72
00:05:21,223 --> 00:05:22,982
Don't get distracted by silly things.

73
00:05:23,552 --> 00:05:24,752
Focus only on me.

74
00:05:26,252 --> 00:05:30,262
You said "from now on." Until when should I listen to you?

75
00:05:30,263 --> 00:05:31,263
Just for a year.

76
00:05:31,463 --> 00:05:32,463
What?

77
00:05:32,992 --> 00:05:34,833
You're going to mooch off me for a year?

78
00:05:35,002 --> 00:05:36,833
How dare you pull a fast one on me?

79
00:05:37,163 --> 00:05:38,232
Just for a year.

80
00:05:38,903 --> 00:05:40,801
Don't leave my sight just for a year.

81
00:05:40,802 --> 00:05:42,672
Don't stay away from me or disappear on me.

82
00:05:43,042 --> 00:05:44,403
Just stay right next to me.

83
00:05:44,542 --> 00:05:47,882
Hey. Did I tell you that I liked Choi Se Gyeong?

84
00:05:47,883 --> 00:05:49,811
How many times must I say you can't like Choi Se Gyeong?

85
00:05:49,812 --> 00:05:51,653
I don't need your permission!

86
00:05:53,252 --> 00:05:55,223
Do what I say just this once. Please?

87
00:05:55,653 --> 00:05:57,783
You just need to be careful this year. Okay?

88
00:05:58,122 --> 00:05:59,653
I'll keep you safe no matter what.

89
00:05:59,922 --> 00:06:02,593
Don't do that. Please. I'm begging you.

90
00:06:02,692 --> 00:06:04,093
You don't have to protect me.

91
00:06:04,663 --> 00:06:06,132
I like women!

92
00:06:06,133 --> 00:06:08,601
You said Eun Ho and I were gifts from the universe.

93
00:06:08,602 --> 00:06:10,962
The universe has shown us the path. This is the divine will!

94
00:06:10,963 --> 00:06:12,931
So just do what I say!

95
00:06:12,932 --> 00:06:15,142
- Gosh. What nonsense is that? - Watch out for that!

96
00:06:15,143 --> 00:06:16,903
- I'll take care of it! - Don't run.

97
00:06:20,442 --> 00:06:22,583
The accident definitely happened this year.

98
00:06:23,542 --> 00:06:24,982
What kind of accident was it?

99
00:06:25,982 --> 00:06:27,583
What's the date of the accident?

100
00:06:28,283 --> 00:06:30,723
I must stay glued to him until I find that out.

101
00:06:30,883 --> 00:06:32,122
Shut it.

102
00:06:32,422 --> 00:06:33,791
I didn't say anything yet.

103
00:06:33,792 --> 00:06:35,362
So continue to shut your mouth.

104
00:06:40,963 --> 00:06:42,033
Hey.

105
00:06:42,302 --> 00:06:44,033
Darn it. How dare you?

106
00:06:44,533 --> 00:06:46,002
You'd better not cross this line.

107
00:06:46,273 --> 00:06:49,442
Anything that comes over this line will be twisted, cut, and broken.

108
00:06:50,602 --> 00:06:52,312
- Let's do it together. - Do what?

109
00:06:52,542 --> 00:06:53,573
The band.

110
00:06:54,073 --> 00:06:56,242
I will give you the best band as a present.

111
00:06:56,383 --> 00:06:58,852
I will make your youth twinkle just like your wish.

112
00:06:59,612 --> 00:07:00,852
But under one condition.

113
00:07:05,852 --> 00:07:08,062
What is it? What's the condition?

114
00:07:09,023 --> 00:07:12,093
Stay exactly where I can see you just for a year.

115
00:07:13,963 --> 00:07:16,463
Grandma!

116
00:07:17,002 --> 00:07:19,232
I will do whatever it takes to change Dad's future.

117
00:07:19,903 --> 00:07:23,343
That's the reason I travelled back in time to 1995.

118
00:07:26,773 --> 00:07:29,583
Choi Se Gyeong. Don't start dating other guys now.

119
00:07:29,643 --> 00:07:31,352
I'll be there starting next semester.

120
00:07:32,612 --> 00:07:35,153
But you're still coming back during school breaks, right?

121
00:07:35,523 --> 00:07:38,252
No. I will never come back to Korea.

122
00:07:38,523 --> 00:07:40,752
Se Gyeong. We must go inside now.

123
00:07:42,093 --> 00:07:44,192
Thank you for coming here to say goodbye today.

124
00:07:44,792 --> 00:07:46,932
Have a safe flight, ma'am. You too, Se Gyeong.

125
00:07:49,333 --> 00:07:50,502
- Let's go. - Okay.

126
00:08:17,223 --> 00:08:19,093
Hey, did you forget the promise you made to Choi Se Gyeong?

127
00:08:19,333 --> 00:08:20,632
The school festival is next month.

128
00:08:20,633 --> 00:08:23,403
Our band will be disbanded if we don't have enough people.

129
00:08:23,562 --> 00:08:24,972
We need everyone we can get.

130
00:08:24,973 --> 00:08:26,403
Why did you turn away someone who wanted to join our band?

131
00:08:26,833 --> 00:08:28,143
I didn't turn him away.

132
00:08:28,273 --> 00:08:29,541
I just didn't give him an answer yet.

133
00:08:29,542 --> 00:08:31,242
Gosh. You must get him to join us.

134
00:08:31,442 --> 00:08:32,772
We must recruit him no matter what.

135
00:08:32,773 --> 00:08:34,372
You said he was an excellent guitarist.

136
00:08:34,542 --> 00:08:37,042
He keeps looking at me with those burning eyes.

137
00:08:37,212 --> 00:08:38,711
His eyes are about to burn me to death!

138
00:08:38,712 --> 00:08:40,312
He's got a fighting spirit then.

139
00:08:40,483 --> 00:08:42,853
But enthusiasm isn't the source. Romance seems to be it.

140
00:08:43,123 --> 00:08:44,321
What? What did you say?

141
00:08:44,322 --> 00:08:47,653
When he looks at me, I get this cringy feeling.

142
00:08:47,822 --> 00:08:49,762
- Gosh. - Just accept it, you jerk.

143
00:08:49,763 --> 00:08:51,992
You can glance at him like this then.

144
00:08:51,993 --> 00:08:53,432
You're saying that because it's not happening to you.

145
00:08:53,832 --> 00:08:55,832
There's a saying that it's okay to fight a tiger,

146
00:08:55,962 --> 00:08:57,962
but looking a madman in the eye should be avoided at all costs.

147
00:08:58,472 --> 00:09:00,571
He said he would make you the best band.

148
00:09:00,572 --> 00:09:01,801
- Do you believe that jerk? - Hey.

149
00:09:01,802 --> 00:09:04,103
How can that crazy guy form a band?

150
00:09:06,172 --> 00:09:08,242
- What? What's going on? - What is it?

151
00:09:08,243 --> 00:09:09,882
- What's going on? - Hey.

152
00:09:09,883 --> 00:09:11,412
- Hold on. - What?

153
00:09:11,413 --> 00:09:12,653
Where are you going? What's going on?

154
00:09:12,783 --> 00:09:13,783
Let me have a sip of your milk.

155
00:09:14,582 --> 00:09:15,653
That's...

156
00:09:15,983 --> 00:09:17,082
That's my milk.

157
00:09:17,722 --> 00:09:19,352
The almighty guitarist, Kang Hyun Yul,

158
00:09:19,353 --> 00:09:20,821
is going to battle someone.

159
00:09:20,822 --> 00:09:22,122
- Kang Hyun Yul? - Yes.

160
00:09:22,123 --> 00:09:24,393
- Who? - I have no idea. I need to go now.

161
00:09:24,863 --> 00:09:25,962
What battle?

162
00:09:35,572 --> 00:09:37,273
It's the fourth week of April.

163
00:09:37,503 --> 00:09:42,042
It's the show, "Popular Battle!"

164
00:09:44,312 --> 00:09:45,652
What's he doing here?

165
00:09:45,653 --> 00:09:48,551
Today's battle will decide if there will be a band or not.

166
00:09:48,552 --> 00:09:51,322
The battle of the century will unfold.

167
00:09:51,722 --> 00:09:54,522
I present you the two genius musicians...

168
00:09:54,523 --> 00:09:56,523
who will knock your socks off.

169
00:09:57,263 --> 00:10:00,033
He can create any genre of music with just a bass guitar.

170
00:10:00,263 --> 00:10:02,162
Great King of Musical Tones,

171
00:10:02,163 --> 00:10:03,763
coveted by the independent bands from Hongdae.

172
00:10:04,302 --> 00:10:08,172
The genius bassist, Kang Hyun Yul!

173
00:10:24,523 --> 00:10:25,592
Next.

174
00:10:26,292 --> 00:10:29,792
His vibe is the intro, and his face is the genre.

175
00:10:29,993 --> 00:10:32,663
The mysterious genius guitarist,

176
00:10:33,263 --> 00:10:35,733
Ha Eun Gyeol!

177
00:10:38,003 --> 00:10:39,033
Go!

178
00:10:54,952 --> 00:10:55,983
Let me continue.

179
00:10:56,123 --> 00:10:57,922
I will now go over the rules for today's battle.

180
00:10:58,192 --> 00:11:00,552
One of them will start first.

181
00:11:00,653 --> 00:11:03,162
Whoever goes second must play something from the same genre.

182
00:11:03,163 --> 00:11:04,893
The format is similar to a jam session.

183
00:11:05,092 --> 00:11:07,532
Whoever can't keep up with it will be the loser of the battle.

184
00:11:07,533 --> 00:11:10,462
But if it's a cool jam session, it means they both nailed it.

185
00:11:11,733 --> 00:11:12,972
Let's decide who goes first.

186
00:11:14,373 --> 00:11:16,242
Heads or tails.

187
00:11:16,243 --> 00:11:17,373
- Heads. - Tails.

188
00:11:19,113 --> 00:11:20,743
Kang Hyun Yul will lead.

189
00:11:24,883 --> 00:11:26,812
Kid, let's do well. Okay?

190
00:11:27,253 --> 00:11:29,653
Let's not try hard. Let's just do well.

191
00:11:31,692 --> 00:11:33,792
How cute. You have no idea who you're dealing with.

192
00:11:34,893 --> 00:11:38,092
I get it. Teenagers aren't scared of anything.

193
00:11:40,633 --> 00:11:42,962
It looks like he's going to make a band for you.

194
00:11:43,462 --> 00:11:45,932
Hyun Yul is the laziest kid I know. How did he get Hyun Yul to do this?

195
00:11:47,373 --> 00:11:48,773
You're that fake Yoon Dong Jin.

196
00:11:49,903 --> 00:11:50,903
Gosh.

197
00:11:51,403 --> 00:11:53,312
You're pretty good for a fake.

198
00:11:53,773 --> 00:11:55,142
I thought you left the band.

199
00:11:55,143 --> 00:11:58,283
Well, you see, this is my hotel.

200
00:11:58,812 --> 00:12:00,451
I see. You'll be out on the street soon.

201
00:12:00,452 --> 00:12:01,552
I heard the band was getting disbanded.

202
00:12:01,653 --> 00:12:03,221
By the way, what kind of style was that?

203
00:12:03,222 --> 00:12:04,353
I've never seen that before.

204
00:12:06,792 --> 00:12:07,822
You're not going to offer me anything?

205
00:12:08,893 --> 00:12:10,993
Gosh, cute. You know how to play hard-to-get too.

206
00:12:12,192 --> 00:12:14,662
Forget it. This is already turning into a hassle.

207
00:12:14,663 --> 00:12:15,862
There's a way for you...

208
00:12:15,863 --> 00:12:17,733
to learn this style and keep your hotel too.

209
00:12:26,342 --> 00:12:27,413
Do you want to know?

210
00:12:28,743 --> 00:12:30,483
You must know some negotiation tactics.

211
00:12:31,243 --> 00:12:33,552
Sure. This is getting interesting.

212
00:12:38,123 --> 00:12:39,123
Tell me. What is it?

213
00:12:40,092 --> 00:12:41,623
Fine. I'm all ears.

214
00:12:44,962 --> 00:12:46,862
Join the band again with the members of Baekwang Band.

215
00:12:46,863 --> 00:12:47,992
It will solve everything.

216
00:12:47,993 --> 00:12:49,932
I have no interest in forming a band...

217
00:12:50,663 --> 00:12:53,133
with Ha Yi Chan or whatever his name is. Darn it.

218
00:12:53,672 --> 00:12:55,403
What if I were to take Yoon Dong Jin's spot?

219
00:12:59,613 --> 00:13:01,571
- You want to take whose spot? - Yoon Dong Jin's spot.

220
00:13:01,572 --> 00:13:03,742
This happened because I wasn't Yoon Dong Jin.

221
00:13:03,743 --> 00:13:05,113
So I'll take his place.

222
00:13:05,483 --> 00:13:07,712
Well, I can show you what I can do if you don't think I can do it.

223
00:13:09,182 --> 00:13:10,653
You're a brave kid, aren't you?

224
00:13:11,253 --> 00:13:14,492
But do you think you have enough skills to play with me?

225
00:13:14,493 --> 00:13:16,462
It might be too much for a fake to handle.

226
00:13:20,893 --> 00:13:21,962
What's this?

227
00:13:25,503 --> 00:13:27,373
A token of our deal.

228
00:13:28,233 --> 00:13:29,743
You pick the date for the battle.

229
00:13:36,013 --> 00:13:37,212
(Watermelon-flavoured Ice Pop)

230
00:13:48,052 --> 00:13:49,863
- He's so good. - He's amazing.

231
00:13:50,863 --> 00:13:52,133
He's great.

232
00:16:03,222 --> 00:16:05,892
Hey, thank you! Seriously.

233
00:16:05,893 --> 00:16:08,192
Gosh. That was amazing. Thank you.

234
00:16:10,633 --> 00:16:11,873
(School Club Application Form)

235
00:16:16,802 --> 00:16:19,513
I said no. How many times must I say it?

236
00:16:19,812 --> 00:16:22,142
You need at least five students in your club.

237
00:16:22,143 --> 00:16:24,681
Otherwise, I can't approve of your school club, you punk.

238
00:16:24,682 --> 00:16:25,753
Yes, sir.

239
00:16:28,922 --> 00:16:29,982
(Manager Oh Ma Joo, Bassist Kang Hyun Yul,)

240
00:16:29,983 --> 00:16:31,022
(Drummer Lee Si Guk, Keyboard Player No Se Bum)

241
00:16:31,023 --> 00:16:32,052
(Guitarist Ha Eun Gyeol)

242
00:16:33,922 --> 00:16:35,623
- So there are six people. - Yes.

243
00:16:35,863 --> 00:16:38,763
This form needs your signature as the final touch now.

244
00:16:39,033 --> 00:16:40,133
Please, sir.

245
00:17:16,103 --> 00:17:17,531
Don't be scared. Glare at them.

246
00:17:17,532 --> 00:17:18,833
We must have the upper hand in this power dynamic.

247
00:17:25,942 --> 00:17:28,543
Hey, guys. You're here.

248
00:17:29,442 --> 00:17:31,482
Welcome to The Manipulators.

249
00:17:32,353 --> 00:17:35,383
Gosh. Did you eat, sir?

250
00:17:35,682 --> 00:17:38,221
Darn it. Do you think we're some sacrificial lambs?

251
00:17:38,222 --> 00:17:39,792
- Okay. - You're the one who lost the bet.

252
00:17:39,793 --> 00:17:42,022
Why must we bear the consequences with you?

253
00:17:43,462 --> 00:17:45,962
His name is Lee Si Guk. He goes by Mangguk.

254
00:17:46,333 --> 00:17:49,102
He looks as if he would play Mahjong in Kowloon Walled City.

255
00:17:49,103 --> 00:17:50,863
He has that look, but he goes to church.

256
00:17:51,833 --> 00:17:53,672
Surprisingly, he was born a Christian.

257
00:18:01,073 --> 00:18:03,012
But when his rock spirit is unleashed...

258
00:18:14,123 --> 00:18:15,893
Welcome to the dark world.

259
00:18:16,922 --> 00:18:18,192
A drummer from the dark world.

260
00:18:18,762 --> 00:18:19,762
Gosh.

261
00:18:20,333 --> 00:18:21,462
Calm down, Mangguk.

262
00:18:21,762 --> 00:18:23,232
He's not Yoon Dong Jin,

263
00:18:23,403 --> 00:18:25,603
but it's true that he brought someone as good as him.

264
00:18:28,232 --> 00:18:30,742
His name is No Se Bum. DO is his nickname.

265
00:18:31,073 --> 00:18:32,073
"DO?"

266
00:18:35,383 --> 00:18:36,642
He studied classical piano.

267
00:18:36,643 --> 00:18:38,241
He went to Germany at age 13 to study music,

268
00:18:38,242 --> 00:18:40,011
but he failed and came back. He's an ill-fated genius.

269
00:18:40,012 --> 00:18:41,313
The reason why he failed...

270
00:18:44,722 --> 00:18:45,823
was stage fright.

271
00:18:47,123 --> 00:18:49,363
When he makes a mistake, feels nervous,

272
00:18:49,623 --> 00:18:51,691
or is terrified, his face gets extremely oily,

273
00:18:51,692 --> 00:18:53,231
instead of being sweaty.

274
00:18:53,232 --> 00:18:55,832
That's why his nickname is DO. "Dry and Oily."

275
00:18:55,833 --> 00:18:57,303
In short, DO.

276
00:18:58,303 --> 00:19:00,133
Anyway, a bet is a bet.

277
00:19:00,633 --> 00:19:01,872
So I'll accept it without complaining.

278
00:19:01,873 --> 00:19:04,142
Oh, you must be the brains of the Baekwang Band.

279
00:19:04,143 --> 00:19:05,202
But,

280
00:19:06,643 --> 00:19:08,043
we want to absorb your band.

281
00:19:08,643 --> 00:19:09,942
That's nonsense.

282
00:19:10,113 --> 00:19:12,653
We got approval for the club as First Love Memory Manipulators.

283
00:19:14,883 --> 00:19:17,481
Then change the front man at least.

284
00:19:17,482 --> 00:19:19,622
- What? - I told you.

285
00:19:19,623 --> 00:19:21,322
We don't use backing tracks.

286
00:19:21,323 --> 00:19:23,392
Hey, you clever one. I was immature back then.

287
00:19:23,393 --> 00:19:24,761
You're not only immature,

288
00:19:24,762 --> 00:19:26,092
but you also don't have what it takes to be the front man.

289
00:19:26,093 --> 00:19:28,332
"I don't have what it takes?" Why do you think that?

290
00:19:28,333 --> 00:19:29,832
I'm the one who made this band.

291
00:19:29,833 --> 00:19:31,702
Honestly, that's not true.

292
00:19:32,472 --> 00:19:34,502
He should take 99 percent of the credit.

293
00:19:35,843 --> 00:19:39,011
He's right. I'll accept it if he's the front man.

294
00:19:39,012 --> 00:19:41,913
I don't even go to this school. I can't do that.

295
00:19:41,942 --> 00:19:44,313
What should I do to make you acknowledge me as the front man?

296
00:19:45,242 --> 00:19:46,282
Tell me.

297
00:19:46,613 --> 00:19:47,613
Hey, Brain.

298
00:19:47,883 --> 00:19:48,952
Hyun Yul.

299
00:19:49,123 --> 00:19:50,181
Si Guk.

300
00:19:50,182 --> 00:19:51,922
What should I do to make you acknowledge me?

301
00:20:06,672 --> 00:20:08,472
("Walking to the Sky")

302
00:20:19,083 --> 00:20:22,352
On snowy nights

303
00:20:22,353 --> 00:20:25,892
I can't help but think about the past

304
00:20:25,893 --> 00:20:29,261
It reminds me of you

305
00:20:29,262 --> 00:20:33,191
- Hidden deep in my heart - Okay. Make it a key higher!

306
00:20:33,192 --> 00:20:35,962
When I was wandering around

307
00:20:36,232 --> 00:20:39,971
In the dark maze

308
00:20:39,972 --> 00:20:43,042
I didn't know

309
00:20:43,043 --> 00:20:46,511
- Why I had to live - Okay. One key higher.

310
00:20:46,512 --> 00:20:49,981
But I could get by each day

311
00:20:49,982 --> 00:20:53,352
Because I had you

312
00:20:53,353 --> 00:20:56,451
I want to give you everything

313
00:20:56,452 --> 00:21:02,092
For you

314
00:21:02,093 --> 00:21:03,422
Even the last piece

315
00:21:05,393 --> 00:21:07,363
Yi Chan, are you okay? Hey!

316
00:21:08,663 --> 00:21:09,902
Hey, get up.

317
00:21:09,903 --> 00:21:11,103
Are you giving up on being the front man?

318
00:21:14,103 --> 00:21:16,403
Darn it. An audition?

319
00:21:17,472 --> 00:21:18,603
An audition?

320
00:21:19,113 --> 00:21:22,212
Why do I have to do an audition in front of them? Why?

321
00:21:23,712 --> 00:21:25,511
A promise is a promise.

322
00:21:25,512 --> 00:21:27,153
So let's practice just one more time.

323
00:21:27,353 --> 00:21:28,482
What if I practice?

324
00:21:28,922 --> 00:21:30,552
You should be able to play...

325
00:21:30,553 --> 00:21:32,222
an instrument at least as the front man.

326
00:21:32,823 --> 00:21:33,922
Is it possible?

327
00:21:34,593 --> 00:21:38,492
You should be able to sustain three high notes at least as a vocalist.

328
00:21:39,032 --> 00:21:41,962
Is it possible to do all that in three days?

329
00:21:42,262 --> 00:21:44,231
It'd be quicker for me to be born again.

330
00:21:44,232 --> 00:21:46,001
Even if you're born again, you'll be who you are now.

331
00:21:46,002 --> 00:21:49,201
Or I could make a son somewhere and bring him.

332
00:21:49,202 --> 00:21:51,442
He would have the same genes anyway.

333
00:21:51,573 --> 00:21:53,512
What if you have a son who is just like you?

334
00:21:53,613 --> 00:21:55,073
My gosh. It's cold.

335
00:21:55,313 --> 00:21:57,913
- Oh, my. Where did it come from? - It's cold.

336
00:21:58,543 --> 00:21:59,553
Was it you?

337
00:22:00,653 --> 00:22:01,782
What are you doing?

338
00:22:02,153 --> 00:22:03,383
Sorry.

339
00:22:04,323 --> 00:22:07,691
Hey, why don't we hold an audition to pick our own bandmates?

340
00:22:07,692 --> 00:22:09,363
That's it.

341
00:22:09,593 --> 00:22:11,363
What do you mean?

342
00:22:11,462 --> 00:22:14,032
Don't forget that the festival is in next month.

343
00:22:16,202 --> 00:22:17,502
- Ma Joo. - Yes?

344
00:22:18,133 --> 00:22:19,903
- Don't stop me. - What?

345
00:22:20,133 --> 00:22:21,432
I'll be born again.

346
00:22:22,272 --> 00:22:23,903
Hey.

347
00:22:24,803 --> 00:22:25,813
Hey.

348
00:22:27,512 --> 00:22:28,512
Yi Chan.

349
00:22:29,682 --> 00:22:30,712
Yi Chan.

350
00:22:37,682 --> 00:22:39,053
No!

351
00:22:54,702 --> 00:22:55,903
I'll teach you.

352
00:22:57,143 --> 00:22:58,172
Teach me what?

353
00:22:58,242 --> 00:23:00,073
Anything. Whatever it is.

354
00:23:01,073 --> 00:23:02,282
Everything you need.

355
00:23:05,313 --> 00:23:06,583
(Sung Moon English)

356
00:23:07,613 --> 00:23:08,682
What's this?

357
00:23:09,353 --> 00:23:10,452
Is this my first birthday party?

358
00:23:10,682 --> 00:23:11,853
Do I get to pick one of these?

359
00:23:11,952 --> 00:23:15,053
Whatever you choose, you must do the other one.

360
00:23:16,992 --> 00:23:18,893
You know...

361
00:23:19,232 --> 00:23:21,092
Are you going to die or something...

362
00:23:21,093 --> 00:23:23,333
if you explain it so that I can understand it from the beginning?

363
00:23:24,833 --> 00:23:25,932
Yi Chan.

364
00:23:27,073 --> 00:23:28,903
Do you want to be the front man that badly?

365
00:23:31,272 --> 00:23:33,373
You saw me almost throwing up blood at the karaoke earlier, right?

366
00:23:33,613 --> 00:23:34,712
Why do you think I did that?

367
00:23:35,682 --> 00:23:38,843
Okay. I got it. I'll help you then.

368
00:23:39,482 --> 00:23:40,852
I'll do a band with you.

369
00:23:40,853 --> 00:23:42,681
I'll teach you how to play guitar. I'll do everything for you.

370
00:23:42,682 --> 00:23:44,553
- In return, you... - What?

371
00:23:44,952 --> 00:23:45,992
go to college.

372
00:23:47,022 --> 00:23:48,922
Why are you talking about college out of nowhere?

373
00:23:49,123 --> 00:23:50,761
I told you. I'll make money as soon as I graduate.

374
00:23:50,762 --> 00:23:52,022
It's your grandma's wish.

375
00:23:57,962 --> 00:23:59,602
What's this?

376
00:23:59,603 --> 00:24:01,803
It's only a little.

377
00:24:01,833 --> 00:24:05,272
No. I'm already grateful that you let me live here.

378
00:24:05,343 --> 00:24:07,543
I said it was only a little.

379
00:24:08,942 --> 00:24:11,143
This is not for teaching my grandson. It's pocket money.

380
00:24:11,442 --> 00:24:12,653
No.

381
00:24:12,813 --> 00:24:15,782
Think of it as my offering and just take it.

382
00:24:16,282 --> 00:24:19,022
Yi Chan is my dream.

383
00:24:19,353 --> 00:24:21,793
And this is my offering for my dream.

384
00:24:26,932 --> 00:24:30,303
There's a family issue I can't say.

385
00:24:30,633 --> 00:24:34,333
So Yi Chan grew up without knowing parental love.

386
00:24:35,432 --> 00:24:37,502
He got pretty good grades.

387
00:24:37,573 --> 00:24:38,803
But because of me...

388
00:24:39,313 --> 00:24:42,543
He must've thought that this old woman was struggling.

389
00:24:43,043 --> 00:24:46,782
So he kept saying that he wasn't interested in studying.

390
00:24:46,952 --> 00:24:48,682
And that he would make money...

391
00:24:48,883 --> 00:24:50,553
because he'd be better at it.

392
00:24:51,522 --> 00:24:54,293
He thinks that he's being a good grandson.

393
00:24:57,192 --> 00:24:59,792
Running a guesthouse for decades,

394
00:24:59,793 --> 00:25:02,633
I made food and did laundry for college students.

395
00:25:03,432 --> 00:25:06,803
I've put all their graduation caps on my head on graduation day.

396
00:25:08,732 --> 00:25:10,172
But...

397
00:25:11,472 --> 00:25:14,172
I don't have a big dream.

398
00:25:15,143 --> 00:25:18,313
I just want to see my grandson wearing a graduation cap.

399
00:25:19,653 --> 00:25:21,212
That's all I wish for.

400
00:25:23,252 --> 00:25:24,583
Do you think it will come true?

401
00:25:31,022 --> 00:25:34,893
It's not like I'll be accepted just because I want to go to college.

402
00:25:35,833 --> 00:25:37,163
I'll teach you.

403
00:25:38,803 --> 00:25:40,573
You can go to college if you start working hard from now on.

404
00:25:42,133 --> 00:25:44,242
Why? Do you not want to do it?

405
00:25:45,373 --> 00:25:47,672
Hey, you can try at least.

406
00:25:52,343 --> 00:25:54,012
I've been always curious.

407
00:25:54,883 --> 00:25:56,682
Why are you so nice to me?

408
00:25:57,853 --> 00:25:59,593
- What? - Am I wrong?

409
00:25:59,823 --> 00:26:01,392
You helped me when I almost disgraced myself...

410
00:26:01,393 --> 00:26:02,522
in front of Se Gyeong.

411
00:26:02,692 --> 00:26:04,022
You saved my life.

412
00:26:04,222 --> 00:26:05,962
You said you would make a band for me.

413
00:26:06,563 --> 00:26:09,202
And you want to teach me how to study and play guitar.

414
00:26:10,833 --> 00:26:12,633
Are you doing all this because you don't want to be kicked out?

415
00:26:14,472 --> 00:26:15,472
No.

416
00:26:15,473 --> 00:26:17,873
Then what? Do you want to sell something to me?

417
00:26:20,573 --> 00:26:22,942
You saved my life many times in your previous life.

418
00:26:24,982 --> 00:26:26,012
I did?

419
00:26:29,053 --> 00:26:30,222
You really did.

420
00:26:36,722 --> 00:26:37,863
In the fire.

421
00:26:53,043 --> 00:26:54,143
In the water.

422
00:26:55,672 --> 00:26:56,742
And...

423
00:27:00,083 --> 00:27:01,083
Open your book.

424
00:27:02,452 --> 00:27:04,823
Right now? All of a sudden?

425
00:27:10,722 --> 00:27:12,163
Today is our first day together.

426
00:27:13,363 --> 00:27:15,903
No, please. Grandma!

427
00:27:18,103 --> 00:27:20,432
Grandma, help me!

428
00:27:21,403 --> 00:27:22,672
Read your book!

429
00:27:25,643 --> 00:27:26,671
You're hitting me again?

430
00:27:26,672 --> 00:27:28,442
I like girls.

431
00:27:34,113 --> 00:27:35,113
Look at that.

432
00:27:35,114 --> 00:27:37,482
Hey, what are you guys doing?

433
00:27:38,383 --> 00:27:40,053
- What is it? - Come here.

434
00:27:42,153 --> 00:27:45,421
- Look. - "I have a dream that..."

435
00:27:45,422 --> 00:27:46,962
"one day this..."

436
00:27:47,333 --> 00:27:49,201
- "Nation." - "nation..."

437
00:27:49,202 --> 00:27:52,731
"will rise up and live out..."

438
00:27:52,732 --> 00:27:54,502
But why is this "that" here?

439
00:27:54,772 --> 00:27:56,702
You haven't learned about relative pronouns yet?

440
00:27:57,103 --> 00:27:58,442
What? They're relatives?

441
00:28:01,972 --> 00:28:04,511
Ms. Go, why are you crying?

442
00:28:04,512 --> 00:28:07,382
Ms. Go, if others saw you now, they'd think Yi Chan got into SNU.

443
00:28:07,383 --> 00:28:09,082
He'll have no problem becoming a judge or a prosecutor.

444
00:28:09,083 --> 00:28:11,553
Ms. Go, I told you that you didn't have to worry about Yi Chan.

445
00:28:27,303 --> 00:28:29,172
Hi, I'm in New York now.

446
00:28:29,803 --> 00:28:31,442
Have you missed me, even just a little bit?

447
00:28:32,043 --> 00:28:34,112
I was a little sad because you didn't come to the airport,

448
00:28:34,113 --> 00:28:35,843
but I should understand, being the nice person that I am.

449
00:28:36,813 --> 00:28:39,353
I'll write you a proper letter once I'm done organizing my stuff.

450
00:28:39,482 --> 00:28:40,913
I just wanted to let you know I'm doing well.

451
00:28:41,653 --> 00:28:43,853
Now, you have my address. Write me some time.

452
00:28:44,182 --> 00:28:45,222
From Se Gyeong.

453
00:28:51,823 --> 00:28:52,863
PS.

454
00:28:53,532 --> 00:28:56,133
Everyone at school must now know that I've left to study abroad.

455
00:28:56,702 --> 00:28:57,863
I don't have to see it to know...

456
00:28:58,363 --> 00:29:00,432
how happy they must be to have one less person to compete with.

457
00:29:02,002 --> 00:29:05,303
I wonder if anyone is truly sad that I left.

458
00:29:10,742 --> 00:29:12,982
(The 2nd Hongdae Culture Festival)

459
00:29:16,653 --> 00:29:19,492
(Buy and Sell Used Books)

460
00:29:44,782 --> 00:29:45,782
My gosh.

461
00:30:15,472 --> 00:30:16,512
"My left hand is there..."

462
00:30:18,512 --> 00:30:19,553
"solely as support."

463
00:31:29,212 --> 00:31:31,482
What? You're not going walk in and out the door?

464
00:31:32,653 --> 00:31:34,292
I'm sorry about that day.

465
00:31:34,293 --> 00:31:35,522
Today, I'm here to buy some books.

466
00:31:39,532 --> 00:31:40,692
- Hey. - Oh, hey.

467
00:31:41,093 --> 00:31:42,632
I was just about to head over to the guesthouse.

468
00:31:42,633 --> 00:31:43,701
Where are you coming from?

469
00:31:43,702 --> 00:31:45,802
I was at a bookstore to get some books for Yi Chan. You?

470
00:31:45,803 --> 00:31:47,132
I was at the burger shop over there...

471
00:31:47,133 --> 00:31:48,573
to meet with the festival preparation committee.

472
00:31:48,903 --> 00:31:51,702
After pressuring them and doing a lot of lobbying,

473
00:31:51,942 --> 00:31:54,372
I managed to snag the last slot at the festival.

474
00:31:54,373 --> 00:31:56,981
My gosh. You mean, we'll give the closing performance?

475
00:31:56,982 --> 00:31:58,442
That's right!

476
00:31:58,843 --> 00:32:00,912
Aren't you getting a feeling that it'll go very well?

477
00:32:00,913 --> 00:32:02,782
Oh, my. This is amazing.

478
00:32:04,022 --> 00:32:06,122
- Girls, did you hear the rumour? - What rumour?

479
00:32:06,123 --> 00:32:07,292
About the new member...

480
00:32:07,293 --> 00:32:09,093
of Baekwang High's band who showed up out of nowhere.

481
00:32:09,222 --> 00:32:11,662
He's a new guitarist Ha Yi Chan recruited.

482
00:32:11,663 --> 00:32:13,162
I heard he was very talented.

483
00:32:13,163 --> 00:32:14,593
Yes, I heard that too.

484
00:32:14,762 --> 00:32:16,602
I heard he saved the band from being disbanded...

485
00:32:16,603 --> 00:32:19,132
and blew everyone away with his amazing guitar skills.

486
00:32:19,133 --> 00:32:21,172
On top of being such a talented guitarist,

487
00:32:21,373 --> 00:32:23,542
he's super handsome too.

488
00:32:23,543 --> 00:32:25,302
- Really? - Let's go see him at the festival.

489
00:32:25,303 --> 00:32:26,573
- Yes! - Yes, let's do that.

490
00:32:27,272 --> 00:32:28,912
Ha Yi Chan is very lucky.

491
00:32:28,913 --> 00:32:31,212
He found such a talented new member and managed to save the band.

492
00:32:31,942 --> 00:32:32,951
What's the point?

493
00:32:32,952 --> 00:32:34,481
Se Gyeong is not here. She went abroad to study.

494
00:32:34,482 --> 00:32:36,152
She's not even here to watch him perform.

495
00:32:36,153 --> 00:32:37,252
He's wasting his time.

496
00:32:37,383 --> 00:32:38,452
That's true.

497
00:32:40,153 --> 00:32:41,323
Gosh, I'm hungry.

498
00:32:41,992 --> 00:32:43,093
(Snail Guesthouse)

499
00:32:44,422 --> 00:32:46,191
If he finds out that she left the country to study abroad,

500
00:32:46,192 --> 00:32:47,333
he'll be shocked, right?

501
00:32:47,593 --> 00:32:49,063
Yes, obviously.

502
00:32:49,432 --> 00:32:50,701
He'll be totally devastated.

503
00:32:50,702 --> 00:32:52,432
- What about the band, then? - He won't bother.

504
00:32:52,932 --> 00:32:54,903
Se Gyeong was the reason he started the band.

505
00:32:56,272 --> 00:32:58,672
But we can finally say that the band is now complete.

506
00:32:58,942 --> 00:33:01,471
I worked so hard to snag the slot for the closing performance.

507
00:33:01,472 --> 00:33:03,883
And he has finally made up his mind to start studying.

508
00:33:04,682 --> 00:33:05,741
If we go back on the decision,

509
00:33:05,742 --> 00:33:08,012
the head of the festival preparation committee will kill me.

510
00:33:08,813 --> 00:33:13,393
But must we let all of Yi Chan's efforts go to waste?

511
00:33:15,692 --> 00:33:16,792
No.

512
00:33:16,793 --> 00:33:17,823
- We won't tell him. - We won't tell him.

513
00:33:32,103 --> 00:33:34,113
Hey, can't you knock?

514
00:33:34,373 --> 00:33:35,543
Can't you see that I'm studying?

515
00:33:36,172 --> 00:33:38,143
Oh, sorry.

516
00:33:42,583 --> 00:33:43,853
- Hey, Ma Joo. - Yes?

517
00:33:43,952 --> 00:33:45,021
Why are you here again?

518
00:33:45,022 --> 00:33:48,421
I'm here for your grandma's famous spicy noodles.

519
00:33:48,422 --> 00:33:50,492
Who do you think you are, coming here for noodles whenever you want?

520
00:33:50,992 --> 00:33:53,461
Grandma! No noodles for him!

521
00:33:53,462 --> 00:33:56,462
No, Grandma. I want a double portion!

522
00:33:58,232 --> 00:33:59,232
A double portion?

523
00:34:01,032 --> 00:34:02,103
Here.

524
00:34:03,672 --> 00:34:04,742
I did my homework.

525
00:34:13,913 --> 00:34:16,582
Oh, my. You really solved everything.

526
00:34:16,583 --> 00:34:17,952
Give me my reward as you promised.

527
00:34:22,193 --> 00:34:23,193
Good job.

528
00:34:24,393 --> 00:34:26,023
- What was that? - You asked for a reward.

529
00:34:26,693 --> 00:34:27,931
Here's my special compliment.

530
00:34:27,932 --> 00:34:29,862
Hey! What am I, a dog?

531
00:34:30,103 --> 00:34:32,062
I finished my homework,

532
00:34:32,063 --> 00:34:34,272
so teach me how to play the guitar!

533
00:34:34,273 --> 00:34:36,241
Come and have some noodles, guys!

534
00:34:36,242 --> 00:34:37,773
Noodles! Come on.

535
00:34:38,242 --> 00:34:41,071
Noodles, I like banquet noodles

536
00:34:41,072 --> 00:34:42,572
(Snail Guesthouse)

537
00:34:42,983 --> 00:34:45,841
I cooked plenty of noodles, so eat as much as you want.

538
00:34:45,842 --> 00:34:47,082
- Okay! - Okay!

539
00:34:47,083 --> 00:34:48,983
Eat up, Mr. Tutor.

540
00:34:49,583 --> 00:34:52,682
You must've been stressed out, trying to tutor this fool.

541
00:34:53,822 --> 00:34:55,353
Grandma, your grandson is right here.

542
00:34:57,193 --> 00:34:59,193
I am her great-grandson.

543
00:35:03,503 --> 00:35:04,563
Here.

544
00:35:05,833 --> 00:35:06,901
- Can I have some more? - Thank you.

545
00:35:06,902 --> 00:35:08,373
- Sure thing. - Hey, Yi Chan.

546
00:35:09,373 --> 00:35:10,802
Are you sure...

547
00:35:11,273 --> 00:35:13,242
Choi Se Gyeong will come to the festival?

548
00:35:14,413 --> 00:35:15,472
Yes, of course.

549
00:35:15,742 --> 00:35:18,043
If I'm well-prepared, she'll surely come to watch the show.

550
00:35:18,583 --> 00:35:19,652
Really?

551
00:35:20,552 --> 00:35:23,722
Then I'll bring everyone from my department.

552
00:35:24,152 --> 00:35:25,721
I heard she was very pretty.

553
00:35:25,722 --> 00:35:27,793
- Hey, I'm coming too! - Me too.

554
00:35:31,592 --> 00:35:34,233
Now that you've brought her up, I suddenly miss her like crazy.

555
00:35:35,032 --> 00:35:36,631
Shall I go and see her in secret?

556
00:35:36,632 --> 00:35:37,663
- No! - No!

557
00:35:38,233 --> 00:35:40,502
Gosh, that was gross. What was that, you guys?

558
00:35:40,503 --> 00:35:42,902
Did you have to spit out noodles like that? What a waste.

559
00:35:43,072 --> 00:35:45,401
You promised me you wouldn't see her until the day of the festival!

560
00:35:45,402 --> 00:35:47,071
A man must keep his promises. You know that!

561
00:35:47,072 --> 00:35:48,272
That's right, loser.

562
00:35:48,273 --> 00:35:50,082
If you want to date her, you must play hard to get.

563
00:35:50,083 --> 00:35:51,812
Make a grand entrance like a dark horse...

564
00:35:51,813 --> 00:35:53,182
to impress Se Gyeong!

565
00:35:53,813 --> 00:35:54,882
Like a dark horse?

566
00:35:58,023 --> 00:35:59,382
They do have a point, right?

567
00:35:59,992 --> 00:36:01,922
Well... Yes, I guess.

568
00:36:01,923 --> 00:36:03,092
- Yes. - For sure.

569
00:36:05,092 --> 00:36:06,293
You can do this, Yi Chan.

570
00:36:07,592 --> 00:36:09,032
Hold out just until the day of the festival.

571
00:36:15,333 --> 00:36:17,002
- Here, have some. - It's okay. It's all yours.

572
00:36:17,003 --> 00:36:18,202
I'm sorry, Dad.

573
00:36:19,072 --> 00:36:20,612
She left to study abroad.

574
00:36:21,173 --> 00:36:22,313
And...

575
00:36:22,373 --> 00:36:25,643
I moved to the US in 11th grade to study abroad and stayed there...

576
00:36:25,983 --> 00:36:27,682
until I heard he'd passed away.

577
00:36:28,313 --> 00:36:29,923
And she won't come back.

578
00:37:17,262 --> 00:37:18,361
Thank you.

579
00:37:18,362 --> 00:37:20,602
I forgot to bring the key from the US.

580
00:37:20,603 --> 00:37:22,802
For some reason, I didn't want to leave early today.

581
00:37:23,972 --> 00:37:26,672
Anyway, you left a few days ago.

582
00:37:26,673 --> 00:37:28,112
How come you're back already?

583
00:37:30,483 --> 00:37:33,253
I came back for a few days to take care of something urgent.

584
00:37:33,353 --> 00:37:34,382
I see.

585
00:37:52,963 --> 00:37:54,202
I'm sorry, Mom.

586
00:37:56,233 --> 00:37:58,742
I can no longer be the daughter you want me to be.

587
00:38:04,242 --> 00:38:05,282
I'm sorry.

588
00:38:06,713 --> 00:38:07,952
I'm really sorry.

589
00:38:11,083 --> 00:38:12,523
To tell you the truth...

590
00:38:17,293 --> 00:38:18,722
I'm not sorry at all.

591
00:38:22,693 --> 00:38:23,862
I have a bad feeling.

592
00:38:24,362 --> 00:38:25,432
That dream...

593
00:38:26,132 --> 00:38:27,302
I have an ominous feeling.

594
00:38:53,632 --> 00:38:54,762
Why are you still up?

595
00:38:55,233 --> 00:38:57,131
I'm auditioning tomorrow to be the front man,

596
00:38:57,132 --> 00:38:58,163
so I have to practice.

597
00:39:00,273 --> 00:39:01,432
Gosh.

598
00:39:06,242 --> 00:39:08,643
With musical instruments, you simply can't cram the night before.

599
00:39:14,552 --> 00:39:16,052
Why don't you practice singing instead?

600
00:39:16,083 --> 00:39:19,123
I should try my best to keep my promise.

601
00:39:20,253 --> 00:39:21,452
Seriously though.

602
00:39:21,853 --> 00:39:23,051
I'm doing exactly what you taught me.

603
00:39:23,052 --> 00:39:24,423
What's wrong with me?

604
00:39:24,663 --> 00:39:25,822
It sounds so weird.

605
00:39:27,262 --> 00:39:28,262
Hand it over.

606
00:39:29,663 --> 00:39:31,132
Gosh, I'm so frustrated.

607
00:39:35,972 --> 00:39:39,842
It hasn't been tuned in a while, so the wood soaked up moisture.

608
00:39:50,952 --> 00:39:52,052
My gosh.

609
00:39:53,293 --> 00:39:55,023
What can I do to be as good as you?

610
00:39:55,222 --> 00:39:56,862
Learn to talk to the guitar.

611
00:39:57,463 --> 00:39:58,463
"Talk to the guitar?"

612
00:39:59,163 --> 00:40:00,193
Watch.

613
00:40:05,862 --> 00:40:07,503
If you speak from your heart,

614
00:40:13,103 --> 00:40:14,512
it'll also answer from the heart.

615
00:40:17,012 --> 00:40:18,782
Talk sweetly,

616
00:40:22,483 --> 00:40:23,782
and it'll answer sweetly.

617
00:40:25,353 --> 00:40:26,693
If you get angry,

618
00:40:36,233 --> 00:40:37,632
the guitar will get angry too.

619
00:40:42,003 --> 00:40:43,273
If you're excited,

620
00:40:46,572 --> 00:40:47,812
the guitar will get excited too.

621
00:40:47,813 --> 00:40:49,713
My gosh! That was crazy cool.

622
00:40:50,282 --> 00:40:51,782
Oh, my. That's amazing.

623
00:40:52,112 --> 00:40:54,713
You talk to it using your fingers, and it answers in sounds.

624
00:40:55,012 --> 00:40:56,483
In a way, it's like sign language...

625
00:40:58,583 --> 00:40:59,682
Sign language? What about it?

626
00:41:02,893 --> 00:41:04,222
It's similar to sign language.

627
00:41:04,623 --> 00:41:06,623
Hey, that's such a cool analogy.

628
00:41:08,663 --> 00:41:09,862
My gosh.

629
00:41:12,463 --> 00:41:14,502
Technique isn't important.

630
00:41:14,503 --> 00:41:16,103
Your sincerity is what matters.

631
00:41:18,202 --> 00:41:21,472
If the listeners can feel your emotions and sincerity,

632
00:41:21,913 --> 00:41:23,882
you know you're making great music.

633
00:41:24,413 --> 00:41:25,443
Yes, sir.

634
00:42:01,782 --> 00:42:05,022
(Snail Guesthouse)

635
00:42:05,023 --> 00:42:07,622
Ms. Go, can we have more of the rolled omelet?

636
00:42:07,623 --> 00:42:09,991
Yes, here it is.

637
00:42:09,992 --> 00:42:11,023
Here you go.

638
00:42:12,722 --> 00:42:13,862
Thank you.

639
00:42:24,443 --> 00:42:25,603
What is going on here?

640
00:42:28,072 --> 00:42:30,443
Everyone would believe you if you said you two were brothers.

641
00:42:42,322 --> 00:42:44,623
Hey, meet me at the ice cream shop after school.

642
00:42:44,963 --> 00:42:46,123
The ice cream shop? Why?

643
00:42:46,523 --> 00:42:48,262
You asked me to find you a part-time job.

644
00:42:48,833 --> 00:42:49,992
You already found me a job?

645
00:42:50,432 --> 00:42:52,531
I'll let the manager know, so don't be late.

646
00:42:52,532 --> 00:42:54,432
Okay. Good luck with the audition.

647
00:43:03,342 --> 00:43:04,382
Hey.

648
00:43:04,813 --> 00:43:06,012
It's my expression of love.

649
00:43:13,222 --> 00:43:14,821
- More. Yes, that's it. - Like this?

650
00:43:14,822 --> 00:43:17,662
- Hey, guys. - Bounce.

651
00:43:17,663 --> 00:43:19,462
- Pull. - Bounce.

652
00:43:19,463 --> 00:43:21,693
Hey, nice one.

653
00:43:24,503 --> 00:43:25,532
He looks like he's losing his mind.

654
00:43:26,233 --> 00:43:28,472
How could he be in his right mind when Se Gyeong left to study abroad?

655
00:43:28,902 --> 00:43:30,672
I heard she left without even saying goodbye.

656
00:43:30,673 --> 00:43:33,402
Of course, he already lost his mind. You know?

657
00:43:34,512 --> 00:43:35,912
Hey, let's try it once more.

658
00:43:35,913 --> 00:43:39,983
- Okay. - Bounce.

659
00:43:43,552 --> 00:43:44,722
What did you just say?

660
00:43:46,083 --> 00:43:47,123
Who...

661
00:43:48,523 --> 00:43:49,592
went where?

662
00:44:40,342 --> 00:44:41,342
Go!

663
00:44:42,813 --> 00:44:43,983
Yes!

664
00:45:08,032 --> 00:45:09,103
Gosh, it's so ugly.

665
00:45:29,652 --> 00:45:31,563
(White Night)

666
00:46:14,932 --> 00:46:18,143
Me?

667
00:46:27,253 --> 00:46:28,313
You're looking for a guitar, right?

668
00:46:28,913 --> 00:46:30,923
What kind? Folk? Electric?

669
00:46:31,523 --> 00:46:33,423
- Or classical? - Folk.

670
00:46:33,893 --> 00:46:34,992
Which one?

671
00:46:35,322 --> 00:46:38,563
A dreadnought with a low saddle.

672
00:46:38,822 --> 00:46:40,262
With a pickup already installed.

673
00:46:42,432 --> 00:46:43,463
I have a good one for you.

674
00:46:43,563 --> 00:46:45,562
I'll go get it now. Give me a moment.

675
00:46:45,563 --> 00:46:46,862
Wait, sir.

676
00:46:47,333 --> 00:46:49,833
Would it be okay if I just took a look at it today?

677
00:46:50,472 --> 00:46:52,003
Today's my first day at my part-time job.

678
00:46:53,842 --> 00:46:55,143
I'll come back and buy it soon.

679
00:46:55,413 --> 00:46:56,472
Sure, no problem.

680
00:46:57,612 --> 00:46:58,912
It's for you, right?

681
00:46:58,913 --> 00:47:01,512
No. I want to get it for my dad.

682
00:47:02,452 --> 00:47:04,023
We're in the same band.

683
00:47:04,282 --> 00:47:07,022
My gosh. Your dad is very cool.

684
00:47:07,023 --> 00:47:08,552
He started a band with his son?

685
00:47:11,492 --> 00:47:13,362
- Feel free to browse around. - Thank you.

686
00:47:23,132 --> 00:47:24,143
Choi Se Gyeong?

687
00:47:25,402 --> 00:47:27,713
- Oh, this... This is it. - That's so cool.

688
00:47:28,643 --> 00:47:29,712
- Look at that. - Isn't that the album?

689
00:47:29,713 --> 00:47:31,582
- This is so pretty. - It's five dollars.

690
00:47:31,583 --> 00:47:32,782
It suits you perfectly.

691
00:47:32,882 --> 00:47:34,712
- A dollar? - Seriously? A dollar?

692
00:47:34,713 --> 00:47:35,852
- Shall I just buy it? - Hold on.

693
00:47:35,853 --> 00:47:38,381
All right. The shoes finally found its perfect owner.

694
00:47:38,382 --> 00:47:39,551
I hope you get a lot of use out of them.

695
00:47:39,552 --> 00:47:41,792
- Are you sure they're authentic? - Yes, of course.

696
00:47:41,793 --> 00:47:44,063
If you want to make sure, take them to the boutique and ask.

697
00:47:44,393 --> 00:47:45,922
You're selling them so cheap.

698
00:47:45,923 --> 00:47:48,132
- I hope you sell a lot of things. - Thank you. Have a good day.

699
00:47:50,503 --> 00:47:51,833
This is quite lucrative.

700
00:47:52,302 --> 00:47:53,362
Let's see.

701
00:47:57,342 --> 00:47:58,342
Choi Se Gyeong?

702
00:48:01,472 --> 00:48:03,443
- You are Choi Se Gyeong. - No, I'm not.

703
00:48:08,213 --> 00:48:09,912
It is you. Don't you know who I am?

704
00:48:09,913 --> 00:48:10,923
Gosh.

705
00:48:11,382 --> 00:48:12,752
Do I have to know who you are?

706
00:48:12,753 --> 00:48:14,922
It's fine even if you don't remember me,

707
00:48:14,923 --> 00:48:17,221
but I must know why you're here.

708
00:48:17,222 --> 00:48:18,292
Can't you see?

709
00:48:18,293 --> 00:48:20,062
I'm selling my stuff at this flea market.

710
00:48:20,063 --> 00:48:22,031
That wasn't my question.

711
00:48:22,032 --> 00:48:23,232
You moved to the US without saying goodbye.

712
00:48:23,233 --> 00:48:24,531
You're not supposed to come back,

713
00:48:24,532 --> 00:48:26,131
but you came back, and you're here now.

714
00:48:26,132 --> 00:48:28,131
What is going on?

715
00:48:28,132 --> 00:48:29,132
Who said...

716
00:48:29,402 --> 00:48:31,072
I wasn't supposed to come back?

717
00:48:32,402 --> 00:48:33,442
What?

718
00:48:33,443 --> 00:48:35,143
Is there a reason I shouldn't come back?

719
00:48:36,213 --> 00:48:37,213
No.

720
00:48:42,112 --> 00:48:43,313
Would you say you're athletic?

721
00:48:43,413 --> 00:48:45,123
"Athletic?" Why?

722
00:48:45,983 --> 00:48:47,322
How fast can you run 100m?

723
00:48:47,523 --> 00:48:48,821
I usually hear lines like this in a drama...

724
00:48:48,822 --> 00:48:50,563
right before they run away.

725
00:48:50,923 --> 00:48:51,992
Bingo.

726
00:48:54,333 --> 00:48:55,463
Pack up quickly!

727
00:48:57,333 --> 00:48:58,333
Pack up.

728
00:48:59,032 --> 00:49:01,402
- You think that'd make me run? - You'll have to run...

729
00:49:01,673 --> 00:49:03,673
because you want to know why I'm back in Korea.

730
00:49:05,202 --> 00:49:06,372
Pack up everything you see here...

731
00:49:06,373 --> 00:49:08,313
and meet me at the snack shop over there in 30 minutes.

732
00:49:08,773 --> 00:49:09,773
You can do it.

733
00:49:09,774 --> 00:49:11,943
Hey. Darn it.

734
00:49:12,313 --> 00:49:13,342
Shoot.

735
00:49:13,612 --> 00:49:14,782
Hey, what am I supposed to do?

736
00:49:16,152 --> 00:49:18,182
- My goodness. - Clean this up now!

737
00:49:21,393 --> 00:49:23,722
Yi Chan, that idiot, must be so anxious right now.

738
00:49:24,193 --> 00:49:25,922
Who knows? Miracles can happen.

739
00:49:25,923 --> 00:49:27,631
Come on. Don't talk like an amateur.

740
00:49:27,632 --> 00:49:29,732
Hey, such a miracle cannot happen in three days.

741
00:49:29,733 --> 00:49:31,261
Then why did you say you wanted to audition him?

742
00:49:31,262 --> 00:49:32,262
What a hassle.

743
00:49:32,702 --> 00:49:34,732
Because we need a reason.

744
00:49:34,733 --> 00:49:37,873
A pretext for firing Yi Chan and finding a new front man.

745
00:49:38,402 --> 00:49:40,972
Look at you. You're so clever.

746
00:49:44,143 --> 00:49:45,143
What?

747
00:49:45,813 --> 00:49:47,853
Where's this coming from? Who can sing so well?

748
00:49:50,413 --> 00:49:51,483
- The band room! - The band room!

749
00:49:51,623 --> 00:49:52,681
Let's go.

750
00:49:52,682 --> 00:49:54,853
I couldn't bring myself to face you

751
00:49:58,393 --> 00:50:03,333
I cried so much

752
00:50:05,603 --> 00:50:10,302
Getting soaked in the rain

753
00:50:12,972 --> 00:50:17,643
Crying in the rain

754
00:50:20,813 --> 00:50:26,182
You in the rain

755
00:50:27,552 --> 00:50:32,523
Picturing a faint image of you

756
00:50:34,592 --> 00:50:39,333
Our last words

757
00:50:42,032 --> 00:50:46,342
And your last words

758
00:50:51,413 --> 00:50:56,882
I love you

759
00:50:58,483 --> 00:51:05,623
I love you

760
00:51:05,822 --> 00:51:13,432
I love you

761
00:51:22,373 --> 00:51:23,413
- You passed the audition. - You passed the audition.

762
00:51:33,253 --> 00:51:35,591
Hey, thanks.

763
00:51:35,592 --> 00:51:37,023
You got everything, right?

764
00:51:37,992 --> 00:51:39,762
Tell me why you're back in Korea.

765
00:51:43,532 --> 00:51:45,702
I came back because...

766
00:51:48,632 --> 00:51:50,531
I took the flight back to Korea!

767
00:51:50,532 --> 00:51:52,173
- Hey! - Are we good now? Bye, I'm off.

768
00:51:53,402 --> 00:51:55,942
I never liked you anyway, but you really are the worst.

769
00:51:55,943 --> 00:51:57,881
Don't you feel bad for Yi Chan at all?

770
00:51:57,882 --> 00:51:59,281
You're the reason he started the band,

771
00:51:59,282 --> 00:52:01,612
and he's practicing so hard day and night because of you.

772
00:52:01,682 --> 00:52:03,612
How could you leave without a word?

773
00:52:04,052 --> 00:52:05,982
Was it fun to make a complete fool of him?

774
00:52:05,983 --> 00:52:07,492
Do you feel better about yourself now?

775
00:52:08,353 --> 00:52:09,393
You're right.

776
00:52:10,123 --> 00:52:11,362
I am at fault.

777
00:52:14,862 --> 00:52:17,402
Come on. I'll buy you a cold drink.

778
00:52:22,202 --> 00:52:23,233
Darn it.

779
00:52:23,802 --> 00:52:26,471
You shouldn't have tortured him by giving him hope in the first place.

780
00:52:26,472 --> 00:52:27,511
Upon deciding to study abroad,

781
00:52:27,512 --> 00:52:29,511
you should've told him the truth and made him give up.

782
00:52:29,512 --> 00:52:30,712
Even if you think he's a pushover,

783
00:52:30,713 --> 00:52:32,143
you should still be respectful to him at the very least.

784
00:52:32,242 --> 00:52:34,512
- Am I wrong? - You're right.

785
00:52:34,652 --> 00:52:37,082
Gosh, what a meanie.

786
00:52:37,083 --> 00:52:38,123
Hey!

787
00:52:39,882 --> 00:52:41,091
I'm talking about you right now.

788
00:52:41,092 --> 00:52:42,123
Exactly.

789
00:52:42,253 --> 00:52:44,923
I feel really bad after hearing everything you just said.

790
00:52:45,963 --> 00:52:48,292
I should meet Yi Chan...

791
00:52:48,293 --> 00:52:49,492
- and apologize in person. - No!

792
00:52:50,492 --> 00:52:52,163
Do not show up in front of Yi Chan ever again.

793
00:52:54,932 --> 00:52:56,072
So there's something.

794
00:52:57,103 --> 00:52:58,143
What do you mean?

795
00:52:58,802 --> 00:53:00,602
A reason I shouldn't come back.

796
00:53:00,603 --> 00:53:02,241
A reason I shouldn't meet Yi Chan.

797
00:53:02,242 --> 00:53:03,313
Whatever.

798
00:53:03,373 --> 00:53:05,042
Just keep your promise. It's your turn now.

799
00:53:05,043 --> 00:53:07,112
Tell me. Why did you come back?

800
00:53:08,083 --> 00:53:09,753
Are you sure you can handle it?

801
00:53:09,882 --> 00:53:11,821
My story is very unrealistic.

802
00:53:11,822 --> 00:53:13,083
You'll find it hard to believe.

803
00:53:14,452 --> 00:53:15,952
It can't be more unrealistic than mine.

804
00:53:17,253 --> 00:53:18,623
I can handle it. Go ahead and tell me.

805
00:53:19,722 --> 00:53:20,762
I came back to die.

806
00:53:21,693 --> 00:53:24,262
Upon arriving in the US, I found out my dad had another woman.

807
00:53:24,603 --> 00:53:26,931
My mom's like a walking time bomb. She is about to explode.

808
00:53:26,932 --> 00:53:29,333
Very soon, she's going to start drinking again.

809
00:53:29,472 --> 00:53:31,801
Then naturally, she'll become more obsessed with me,

810
00:53:31,802 --> 00:53:33,742
and I'll have to live like her puppet.

811
00:53:34,543 --> 00:53:35,873
So I ran away and came back.

812
00:53:36,543 --> 00:53:37,583
To die.

813
00:53:38,342 --> 00:53:39,413
To put an end to all of it.

814
00:53:40,143 --> 00:53:41,782
- Oh, I just... - But...

815
00:53:43,282 --> 00:53:44,652
something unexpected has happened.

816
00:53:44,923 --> 00:53:46,052
Something very interesting.

817
00:53:47,853 --> 00:53:50,123
So I'm debating whether I should live a few more days and see.

818
00:53:52,492 --> 00:53:55,733
So don't tell anyone that you saw me.

819
00:53:56,163 --> 00:53:57,193
Unless you want to die.

820
00:54:13,543 --> 00:54:14,652
I'm sorry.

821
00:54:21,052 --> 00:54:22,353
I'm here.

822
00:54:24,463 --> 00:54:25,692
My goodness.

823
00:54:25,693 --> 00:54:28,532
You're always cheerful. Why do you seem so out of it today?

824
00:54:28,833 --> 00:54:30,963
Do you no longer manipulate girls' first love memories?

825
00:54:32,733 --> 00:54:34,832
The girl I had a crush on has moved away.

826
00:54:34,833 --> 00:54:37,502
Oh, right. That girl!

827
00:54:37,503 --> 00:54:39,873
Hey, the girl who just left...

828
00:54:40,043 --> 00:54:42,512
is the one who dropped off the invitation for you.

829
00:54:42,612 --> 00:54:44,182
Did you not see her? You wanted to know who it was.

830
00:54:49,112 --> 00:54:51,452
Hey. Shoot. I don't know her name.

831
00:54:51,822 --> 00:54:54,222
Hey, you! The supply room at Seowon Arts High School!

832
00:54:55,293 --> 00:54:56,322
Hey!

833
00:55:04,932 --> 00:55:06,103
You remember me, right?

834
00:55:11,043 --> 00:55:12,072
This.

835
00:55:14,313 --> 00:55:15,413
Was this from you?

836
00:55:24,853 --> 00:55:26,122
And you wrote this?

837
00:55:26,123 --> 00:55:27,423
(From Se Gyeong)

838
00:55:30,893 --> 00:55:31,963
Why?

839
00:55:33,393 --> 00:55:34,832
Why did you write this fake letter?

840
00:55:34,833 --> 00:55:37,132
I am asking you why you had to make a total fool of me!

841
00:55:38,833 --> 00:55:40,063
Why? Do you think I'm a joke?

842
00:55:40,663 --> 00:55:41,801
Did you think I was pathetic...

843
00:55:41,802 --> 00:55:44,572
for chasing the prettiest girl at your school when I was a nobody?

844
00:55:45,342 --> 00:55:46,673
So you pranked me like this?

845
00:55:47,242 --> 00:55:49,012
Is that why you messed with me like this?

846
00:55:51,043 --> 00:55:52,443
If that's the case, congratulations.

847
00:55:52,813 --> 00:55:53,882
Your prank totally worked.

848
00:55:54,112 --> 00:55:55,452
Thanks to you,

849
00:55:56,052 --> 00:55:58,182
Se Gyeong thinks I'm the biggest loser.

850
00:55:59,423 --> 00:56:00,623
Are you happy now?

851
00:56:01,423 --> 00:56:02,722
Answer me.

852
00:56:03,623 --> 00:56:05,963
It's rude not to answer when someone's talking to you.

853
00:56:06,463 --> 00:56:08,233
Are you happy now?

854
00:56:15,132 --> 00:56:16,632
Hey, it's dangerous. There's a car behind you.

855
00:56:17,873 --> 00:56:19,643
It's dangerous. There's a car right behind you!

856
00:56:30,083 --> 00:56:31,182
Have you lost your mind?

857
00:56:31,583 --> 00:56:33,523
You need to step aside when there's a car behind you.

858
00:56:34,052 --> 00:56:35,552
Do your ears not work?

859
00:56:36,923 --> 00:56:38,722
Are you deaf or something?

860
00:56:44,132 --> 00:56:45,163
Hey.

861
00:56:47,163 --> 00:56:48,373
She's so rude.

862
00:56:56,313 --> 00:56:57,572
Hey, you didn't meet her?

863
00:56:58,083 --> 00:56:59,742
I did.

864
00:57:00,012 --> 00:57:01,152
And I regret meeting her.

865
00:57:01,382 --> 00:57:03,512
- I wish I hadn't met her. - Why do you say that?

866
00:57:04,052 --> 00:57:05,923
She won't answer any of my questions.

867
00:57:06,023 --> 00:57:08,253
I helped her in the past, but she never once thanked me.

868
00:57:08,452 --> 00:57:10,092
She always ignores me.

869
00:57:10,592 --> 00:57:12,991
I've never seen someone so rude.

870
00:57:12,992 --> 00:57:14,293
Yi Chan, you didn't know?

871
00:57:15,193 --> 00:57:16,193
What?

872
00:57:16,492 --> 00:57:17,733
She can't hear.

873
00:58:04,443 --> 00:58:06,043
Do your ears not work?

874
00:58:07,282 --> 00:58:09,083
Are you deaf or something?

875
00:58:14,123 --> 00:58:15,693
Sir, I'll be right back.

876
00:58:43,983 --> 00:58:45,222
It's so odd.

877
00:58:46,182 --> 00:58:48,252
She clearly told me she never once visited Korea...

878
00:58:48,253 --> 00:58:50,322
until she heard Mr. Viva had passed away.

879
00:58:50,552 --> 00:58:51,793
I came back to die.

880
00:58:52,362 --> 00:58:54,123
- Oh, I just... - But...

881
00:58:56,193 --> 00:58:57,532
something unexpected has happened.

882
00:58:57,762 --> 00:59:00,063
What is it? What could it be?

883
00:59:01,132 --> 00:59:02,172
It doesn't matter.

884
00:59:02,173 --> 00:59:03,833
I just need to make sure Dad's accident doesn't happen.

885
00:59:04,233 --> 00:59:06,873
Dad, how did you and Mom meet?

886
00:59:11,742 --> 00:59:15,182
I met her in a sign language class when I was 20.

887
00:59:15,713 --> 00:59:17,483
I went there to learn sign language...

888
00:59:17,583 --> 00:59:19,382
and fell in love with your mom the moment I saw her.

889
00:59:21,423 --> 00:59:23,822
Why? Because of her face?

890
00:59:24,222 --> 00:59:27,092
Sure, I thought she looked pretty. But it was because of her voice.

891
00:59:28,393 --> 00:59:29,463
Her voice?

892
00:59:30,193 --> 00:59:33,163
Her sign language gestures looked so pretty.

893
00:59:33,663 --> 00:59:35,873
That's her voice, you know.

894
00:59:38,972 --> 00:59:42,143
Hold on. Dad had to learn sign language...

895
00:59:42,643 --> 00:59:44,643
because he lost his hearing due to the accident.

896
00:59:45,682 --> 00:59:47,181
If I stop the accident from happening,

897
00:59:47,182 --> 00:59:48,713
he won't need to learn it,

898
00:59:49,083 --> 00:59:51,353
which means he and Mom won't meet in that class.

899
00:59:52,382 --> 00:59:53,952
Then Eun Ho and I won't be born...

900
00:59:54,693 --> 00:59:57,091
Oh, no. I must find Mom no matter what,

901
00:59:57,092 --> 00:59:58,722
so they can meet sooner.

902
01:00:10,373 --> 01:00:12,273
Take this. You'll catch a cold.

903
01:01:15,072 --> 01:01:16,132
I came too late.

904
01:01:18,443 --> 01:01:19,543
I came too late.

905
01:01:21,472 --> 01:01:22,543
Se Gyeong.

906
01:01:22,643 --> 01:01:25,143
Hi. It's been a while, Yi Chan.

907
01:01:29,313 --> 01:01:31,253
Se Gyeong is back.

908
01:01:31,983 --> 01:01:34,052
(Bestin Rabbit Thirty Seven Ice Cream)

909
01:01:37,353 --> 01:01:41,393
(When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.)

910
01:01:43,032 --> 01:01:45,902
(Special thanks to Park Ho San and Oh Hyeon Gyeong)

911
01:02:12,992 --> 01:02:17,663
(Twinkling Watermelon)

912
01:02:17,762 --> 01:02:20,962
If I hadn't let Se Gyeong borrow that T-shirt,

913
01:02:20,963 --> 01:02:23,301
would I have been the one standing before you?

914
01:02:23,302 --> 01:02:24,571
Yi Chan, hi!

915
01:02:24,572 --> 01:02:26,071
Are you really the Choi Se Gyeong I know?

916
01:02:26,072 --> 01:02:28,212
It's crazy that we have to change the song because of what she said.

917
01:02:28,213 --> 01:02:29,971
I'll give Se Gyeong everything she wants.

918
01:02:29,972 --> 01:02:31,412
Is our band a joke to you?

919
01:02:31,413 --> 01:02:32,841
Fine, then I'll leave.

920
01:02:32,842 --> 01:02:34,312
Don't do anything you'll regret later.

921
01:02:34,313 --> 01:02:36,082
If you leave like this, I won't take you back!

922
01:02:36,083 --> 01:02:38,622
So? Have you found out the reason you're here?

923
01:02:38,623 --> 01:02:40,982
Forget it. Everything's just a mess.

924
01:02:40,983 --> 01:02:42,422
Nothing is going my way.

925
01:02:42,423 --> 01:02:44,892
The moment you arrived here,

926
01:02:44,893 --> 01:02:47,362
everything started to change.