"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep6 (English)

1
00:00:11,313 --> 00:00:12,743
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:14,073 --> 00:00:15,983
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:17,983 --> 00:00:19,682
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,623 --> 00:00:26,492
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,263 --> 00:00:38,101
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:38,102 --> 00:00:39,271
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:39,272 --> 00:00:41,201
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:41,202 --> 00:00:42,202
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:42,203 --> 00:00:43,241
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:43,242 --> 00:00:44,242
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)

11
00:00:44,243 --> 00:00:45,841
What does this mean?

12
00:00:45,842 --> 00:00:48,641
"The King's royal advisors who bring chaos to the nation."

13
00:00:48,642 --> 00:00:49,782
And these two characters here mean...

14
00:00:49,882 --> 00:00:52,152
"Jerks who would stab their own parents."

15
00:00:52,153 --> 00:00:54,753
You get the idea, right?

16
00:00:55,782 --> 00:00:56,851
Hi.

17
00:00:56,852 --> 00:00:59,022
I wonder if you'd know who I am.

18
00:01:00,022 --> 00:01:03,123
I'm not sure if you'll actually end up getting this letter,

19
00:01:03,592 --> 00:01:05,193
but I'm going to keep writing it anyway.

20
00:01:08,003 --> 00:01:09,461
Where should I even begin?

21
00:01:09,462 --> 00:01:10,803
Even after saying they'd never do it again,

22
00:01:11,232 --> 00:01:13,803
they'd leave their stuff at some pool hall and...

23
00:01:24,783 --> 00:01:27,283
The world where I live in is devoid of sound.

24
00:01:28,753 --> 00:01:30,582
So when I close my eyes like this,

25
00:01:30,583 --> 00:01:31,822
the whole world disappears.

26
00:01:33,352 --> 00:01:37,223
But in its place, a vivid old memory is brought up.

27
00:01:39,063 --> 00:01:40,393
A memory of someone...

28
00:01:40,732 --> 00:01:43,132
who used to call my name with her hand instead of her voice.

29
00:01:44,303 --> 00:01:46,902
Chung Ah.

30
00:01:52,673 --> 00:01:53,712
A clear...

31
00:01:58,083 --> 00:01:59,083
sound.

32
00:02:21,542 --> 00:02:22,602
Mom.

33
00:02:32,552 --> 00:02:33,612
I like you.

34
00:02:39,693 --> 00:02:40,822
I love you.

35
00:02:41,663 --> 00:02:43,623
Back then, I had a name,

36
00:02:43,862 --> 00:02:45,163
and I could smile.

37
00:02:46,193 --> 00:02:47,262
But...

38
00:02:53,503 --> 00:02:56,743
Chung Ah...

39
00:03:03,042 --> 00:03:05,783
(Mom, I like you.)

40
00:03:06,153 --> 00:03:08,622
(Mom, I love you.)

41
00:03:08,623 --> 00:03:10,683
Chung Ah!

42
00:04:00,873 --> 00:04:02,273
You must be Chung Ah.

43
00:04:05,012 --> 00:04:08,882
I'm your live-in tutor who will teach you starting today.

44
00:04:10,783 --> 00:04:12,412
That darned witch.

45
00:04:12,413 --> 00:04:14,182
She came to ruin my life.

46
00:04:14,183 --> 00:04:15,223
Say "Pa."

47
00:04:17,683 --> 00:04:18,723
Pa!

48
00:04:45,883 --> 00:04:46,883
Pa!

49
00:05:39,033 --> 00:05:41,442
At the time, all that I had left was my burning anger,

50
00:05:48,643 --> 00:05:52,413
because I had no other way of expressing myself and my feelings.

51
00:06:05,533 --> 00:06:07,362
- Try this. - Is it good?

52
00:06:10,203 --> 00:06:12,272
Yes, it's good.

53
00:06:12,273 --> 00:06:14,642
- Yes. - Oh, my. How have you been?

54
00:06:14,643 --> 00:06:16,073
- Hello! - Hello.

55
00:06:16,643 --> 00:06:19,573
Move! Out of my way!

56
00:06:33,052 --> 00:06:35,292
- What's with him? - Oh, no.

57
00:06:37,622 --> 00:06:39,932
- Hey, you! - Gosh, I'm sorry!

58
00:06:47,273 --> 00:06:49,073
What's your deal? Hey!

59
00:06:49,903 --> 00:06:51,442
- How dare you! - Gosh.

60
00:06:52,573 --> 00:06:53,872
Stop right there!

61
00:06:55,643 --> 00:06:58,311
On the day I first saw you,

62
00:06:58,312 --> 00:07:00,252
I got to laugh heartily for the first time in a long while.

63
00:07:24,343 --> 00:07:26,242
The second time I saw you,

64
00:07:26,713 --> 00:07:30,013
I felt the sound of my heartbeat for the first time ever.

65
00:07:30,112 --> 00:07:32,912
This is on the house.

66
00:07:32,913 --> 00:07:34,952
- My gosh. Thank you. - Thank you.

67
00:07:34,953 --> 00:07:36,152
- Three vanillas, right? - Even your heart is handsome.

68
00:07:36,153 --> 00:07:38,621
From the third time onward, I went to see you.

69
00:07:38,622 --> 00:07:40,552
- For real? - Even your heart is handsome.

70
00:07:40,953 --> 00:07:42,291
Thank you, my heart is beautiful as well.

71
00:07:42,292 --> 00:07:43,893
Although you probably had no idea.

72
00:07:44,463 --> 00:07:46,093
Have a nice day!

73
00:08:03,383 --> 00:08:04,482
Actually,

74
00:08:06,013 --> 00:08:07,013
I'm in a band too.

75
00:08:07,014 --> 00:08:09,082
- What's this? - What's he doing?

76
00:08:09,083 --> 00:08:10,223
- What's going on? - My goodness.

77
00:08:10,482 --> 00:08:11,492
Se Gyeong.

78
00:08:12,093 --> 00:08:14,422
Do you want to come to our concert later?

79
00:08:14,763 --> 00:08:18,092
If I hadn't let Se Gyeong borrow that T-shirt...

80
00:08:18,093 --> 00:08:19,763
My school is having a festival a month later.

81
00:08:20,062 --> 00:08:22,002
I will prepare a performance, just for you.

82
00:08:22,203 --> 00:08:23,203
Please come to watch me.

83
00:08:23,204 --> 00:08:26,333
Then would I have been the one standing before you?

84
00:08:29,203 --> 00:08:30,643
I closed my eyes again...

85
00:08:31,302 --> 00:08:33,242
because I wanted the world to disappear.

86
00:09:03,403 --> 00:09:04,472
But...

87
00:09:07,243 --> 00:09:08,542
Interestingly enough,

88
00:09:08,613 --> 00:09:11,552
you always showed up whenever I was locked up.

89
00:09:15,753 --> 00:09:17,283
Sorry I bit your hand.

90
00:09:20,853 --> 00:09:22,322
And I'm sorry for being so feisty.

91
00:09:28,033 --> 00:09:29,633
If you need my help, let me know.

92
00:09:30,462 --> 00:09:32,702
Well, I'll be off then.

93
00:09:47,253 --> 00:09:48,882
(Ignite your passion to enjoy your youth to the fullest!)

94
00:09:48,883 --> 00:09:50,552
(Contact us to join the band, First Love Memory Manipulators.)

95
00:09:51,353 --> 00:09:53,253
I didn't react like that because I disliked you.

96
00:09:53,952 --> 00:09:55,062
The truth is...

97
00:10:01,633 --> 00:10:03,503
I wanted to thank you.

98
00:10:08,942 --> 00:10:13,243
I wanted to thank you for helping me and finding me.

99
00:10:13,743 --> 00:10:15,383
That's why I went to see you.

100
00:10:15,812 --> 00:10:18,082
To show you how I really felt.

101
00:10:18,253 --> 00:10:19,253
But...

102
00:10:21,283 --> 00:10:24,123
(Bestin Rabbit Thirty Seven Ice Cream)

103
00:10:29,422 --> 00:10:30,493
Hey, Se Gyeong.

104
00:10:30,562 --> 00:10:33,192
Hi. It's been a while, Yi Chan.

105
00:10:36,163 --> 00:10:37,202
But...

106
00:10:39,003 --> 00:10:40,332
it looks like...

107
00:10:41,273 --> 00:10:42,503
I was late once again.

108
00:11:00,192 --> 00:11:02,393
(Bestin Rabbit Thirty Seven Ice Cream)

109
00:11:02,422 --> 00:11:05,562
Se Gyeong, wait here. I'll be right back, okay?

110
00:11:13,233 --> 00:11:14,332
What's your deal?

111
00:11:14,802 --> 00:11:18,172
Oh, I don't understand what you're asking with such a vague question.

112
00:11:21,582 --> 00:11:22,883
You said you came back to die...

113
00:11:24,082 --> 00:11:26,153
and that you were still debating whether or not to end your life.

114
00:11:26,552 --> 00:11:28,921
You menacingly threatened me not to tell anyone that I saw you...

115
00:11:28,922 --> 00:11:31,123
unless I wanted to die, and then you disappeared.

116
00:11:31,483 --> 00:11:34,052
So why did you voluntarily show up here?

117
00:11:34,222 --> 00:11:35,922
My goodness.

118
00:11:36,192 --> 00:11:38,062
So it was actually such a deep question?

119
00:11:38,163 --> 00:11:40,992
No wonder why. My reading comprehension isn't bad.

120
00:11:40,993 --> 00:11:42,562
Stop changing the subject, and answer my question!

121
00:11:46,702 --> 00:11:47,832
I'm here because of you.

122
00:11:49,103 --> 00:11:50,142
What?

123
00:11:50,143 --> 00:11:52,513
Don't act like you didn't hear me. You heard what I said.

124
00:11:53,113 --> 00:11:54,472
I said it was because of you.

125
00:12:05,023 --> 00:12:06,853
Wait. Hey!

126
00:12:08,562 --> 00:12:09,592
Wait.

127
00:12:09,863 --> 00:12:11,023
Right, she can't hear.

128
00:12:22,373 --> 00:12:23,403
That wasn't me.

129
00:12:23,842 --> 00:12:24,903
I just...

130
00:12:28,042 --> 00:12:29,143
Wait.

131
00:12:57,472 --> 00:12:58,743
Because of me?

132
00:12:59,342 --> 00:13:00,413
What does that mean?

133
00:13:00,513 --> 00:13:02,842
Oh, it's not raining anymore.

134
00:13:03,613 --> 00:13:05,782
Answer me! I asked you what you meant by it!

135
00:13:05,783 --> 00:13:08,283
That startled me. Why are you yelling?

136
00:13:08,422 --> 00:13:11,483
You said I wasn't supposed to come back.

137
00:13:11,552 --> 00:13:14,451
I was curious what would happen if I didn't listen to you.

138
00:13:14,452 --> 00:13:15,493
Is that a good enough answer?

139
00:13:16,393 --> 00:13:17,993
Is Yi Chan a complete joke to you?

140
00:13:19,633 --> 00:13:21,702
Now you're just provoking me.

141
00:13:22,163 --> 00:13:23,662
Did I ever say I thought he was a joke?

142
00:13:23,663 --> 00:13:24,902
I'm just curious.

143
00:13:24,903 --> 00:13:27,733
You're toying with his feelings just for the sake of your curiosity.

144
00:13:28,503 --> 00:13:30,202
You still want to play around even though you wanted to die?

145
00:13:30,672 --> 00:13:31,873
Why? Am I not allowed to play?

146
00:13:32,672 --> 00:13:34,211
- What? - Or are you telling me...

147
00:13:34,212 --> 00:13:35,912
to hurry up and decide whether or not to die?

148
00:13:35,913 --> 00:13:37,913
- That's not what I meant. - If not that,

149
00:13:38,283 --> 00:13:40,952
are you saying I should just keep my mouth shut and die?

150
00:13:43,023 --> 00:13:46,422
Don't worry, I will disappear when the time comes.

151
00:13:48,462 --> 00:13:49,493
You...

152
00:13:50,222 --> 00:13:51,792
Are you really the Choi Se Gyeong I know?

153
00:13:52,033 --> 00:13:54,993
Se Gyeong! Choi Se Gyeong!

154
00:13:56,003 --> 00:13:57,903
I am Choi Se Gyeong, according to him.

155
00:14:01,033 --> 00:14:03,071
Sorry for keeping you waiting.

156
00:14:03,072 --> 00:14:04,242
Don't worry about it.

157
00:14:04,243 --> 00:14:06,143
It's on me for showing up without notice.

158
00:14:06,913 --> 00:14:10,383
Yi Chan, can we talk for a moment?

159
00:14:11,113 --> 00:14:14,783
Then give me a second. Let me go in and tell my manager.

160
00:14:17,082 --> 00:14:18,082
Sir!

161
00:14:19,552 --> 00:14:20,623
Aren't you leaving?

162
00:14:21,592 --> 00:14:24,222
Don't tell me you're tagging along just to third wheel like a loser.

163
00:14:35,842 --> 00:14:38,542
I heard you went to study abroad. So how are you...

164
00:14:44,582 --> 00:14:46,753
Why are you staring at me like that?

165
00:14:46,983 --> 00:14:49,283
So this is what you looked like, Yi Chan.

166
00:14:49,523 --> 00:14:50,523
What?

167
00:14:50,682 --> 00:14:52,493
You're much more handsome than I thought.

168
00:14:55,393 --> 00:14:56,921
Did you come back to make fun of me?

169
00:14:56,922 --> 00:14:58,493
No, of course not.

170
00:14:58,763 --> 00:15:00,033
Do you know how much I paid for my flight?

171
00:15:02,633 --> 00:15:04,103
I'm back because something came up.

172
00:15:04,263 --> 00:15:05,332
What happened?

173
00:15:05,873 --> 00:15:07,572
No one else seems to know that you're back.

174
00:15:07,702 --> 00:15:10,072
Of course, no one knows. I arrived yesterday.

175
00:15:10,603 --> 00:15:13,342
At the moment, you're the only one who knows that I'm back.

176
00:15:16,983 --> 00:15:18,983
Well, are you back for good?

177
00:15:20,853 --> 00:15:22,952
I'm not sure. I've still yet to decide on that.

178
00:15:24,383 --> 00:15:26,092
Then why did you come to see me?

179
00:15:26,592 --> 00:15:28,052
You left without a word.

180
00:15:30,292 --> 00:15:31,523
I came to apologize.

181
00:15:33,692 --> 00:15:36,202
I've been rude to you, and I feel bad about it.

182
00:15:37,233 --> 00:15:39,301
Sorry, I flat out belittled you...

183
00:15:39,302 --> 00:15:42,103
when I barely knew you. I want to apologize for that.

184
00:15:42,972 --> 00:15:44,042
And...

185
00:15:45,072 --> 00:15:47,442
I want to get to know you better.

186
00:15:47,672 --> 00:15:50,542
Of course, our bet's still on.

187
00:15:56,523 --> 00:15:58,353
Gosh, why isn't he back yet?

188
00:16:03,993 --> 00:16:05,692
What did she say? Why is she back?

189
00:16:06,292 --> 00:16:08,462
Why on earth did she come to see you?

190
00:16:08,832 --> 00:16:09,832
Hey.

191
00:16:11,562 --> 00:16:12,733
Have you ever been in a relationship?

192
00:16:13,233 --> 00:16:14,633
- A relationship? - Yes.

193
00:16:15,373 --> 00:16:17,072
Well...

194
00:16:18,202 --> 00:16:19,273
Of course, I...

195
00:16:20,913 --> 00:16:23,042
Forget it. I already know what your answer will be.

196
00:16:23,913 --> 00:16:25,582
Your eyes were quivering just now.

197
00:16:29,653 --> 00:16:30,983
You poor sap.

198
00:16:31,552 --> 00:16:33,123
You're a fool who doesn't even know what love is.

199
00:16:34,493 --> 00:16:36,763
Could someone like you, who has never dated,

200
00:16:37,562 --> 00:16:40,562
understand the delicate conversation I had with Se Gyeong?

201
00:16:41,133 --> 00:16:42,331
What Se Gyeong told me was...

202
00:16:42,332 --> 00:16:44,932
Forget it. I'm not curious at all.

203
00:16:45,432 --> 00:16:46,672
Don't say another word.

204
00:16:47,133 --> 00:16:49,441
Hey, kiddo. Ask me again politely.

205
00:16:49,442 --> 00:16:51,242
You never know, I might tell you.

206
00:16:51,243 --> 00:16:53,773
Come on, I know you want to hear all about it.

207
00:17:04,783 --> 00:17:05,993
I'm not curious.

208
00:17:06,552 --> 00:17:07,722
I am not curious at all.

209
00:17:09,522 --> 00:17:12,262
- Oh, my! - I'm telling you!

210
00:17:13,333 --> 00:17:15,192
- Ha Yi Chan! - Ha Yi Chan!

211
00:17:15,663 --> 00:17:17,931
Se Gyeong, who cut her hair short,

212
00:17:17,932 --> 00:17:20,932
was standing right before my eyes.

213
00:17:21,373 --> 00:17:23,971
When I saw her, my heart skipped a beat.

214
00:17:23,972 --> 00:17:26,073
- Come on. - Seriously, for real.

215
00:17:26,813 --> 00:17:29,242
What can I do besides fall for her again?

216
00:17:29,343 --> 00:17:32,083
Hey, who did you say she looked like?

217
00:17:32,413 --> 00:17:34,583
- Lee Young Ae? - In the past, yes.

218
00:17:34,982 --> 00:17:36,153
Now, she looks like Ko So Young.

219
00:17:36,752 --> 00:17:40,293
If she used to charge me little by little like an electrolyte drink,

220
00:17:40,722 --> 00:17:42,363
now she's like... How should I put this?

221
00:17:43,422 --> 00:17:46,393
She's like a fizzy, carbonated drink that's intoxicatingly refreshing.

222
00:17:47,363 --> 00:17:49,603
That's quite an analogy!

223
00:17:51,032 --> 00:17:52,472
Guys, lean in closer.

224
00:17:53,002 --> 00:17:55,902
What can I do to make Se Gyeong totally mine?

225
00:17:55,903 --> 00:17:58,672
Hey, she's already all yours.

226
00:17:58,942 --> 00:18:00,813
- Really? - Listen up.

227
00:18:02,083 --> 00:18:03,813
Women's hairs...

228
00:18:04,543 --> 00:18:05,883
have blood vessels running through them.

229
00:18:06,413 --> 00:18:07,752
Blood flows through them.

230
00:18:08,383 --> 00:18:10,682
You said she cut her hair short.

231
00:18:10,883 --> 00:18:12,793
That's like cutting her own veins.

232
00:18:13,323 --> 00:18:15,792
She's crying tears of blood!

233
00:18:15,793 --> 00:18:17,662
Why is that?

234
00:18:17,663 --> 00:18:19,662
What do you think? It's because of you!

235
00:18:19,663 --> 00:18:20,793
My gosh.

236
00:18:21,333 --> 00:18:23,802
Oh, my! Because of me?

237
00:18:23,803 --> 00:18:26,001
- Hey, you said she came to see you. - Yes.

238
00:18:26,002 --> 00:18:28,772
And she apologized for being rude to you.

239
00:18:29,343 --> 00:18:31,402
She even said, "I want to get to know you better,"

240
00:18:31,403 --> 00:18:33,372
"and our bet's still on."

241
00:18:33,373 --> 00:18:34,471
What do you think all this means?

242
00:18:34,472 --> 00:18:36,712
Well, what does it mean?

243
00:18:37,782 --> 00:18:39,712
After she left, she realized how much she cared for you...

244
00:18:40,782 --> 00:18:42,582
and regretted letting you go!

245
00:18:42,583 --> 00:18:44,752
All the while, she was crying tears of blood.

246
00:18:44,883 --> 00:18:47,022
On top of that, she suddenly thinks you're handsome.

247
00:18:47,252 --> 00:18:50,322
- She's head over heels for you! - That's right, it's game over.

248
00:18:50,323 --> 00:18:51,462
Game over!

249
00:18:53,663 --> 00:18:54,732
Guys, what should I do?

250
00:18:55,502 --> 00:18:57,432
Even I can't handle my own charms.

251
00:18:59,833 --> 00:19:01,332
- Goodness. - Hey!

252
00:19:01,333 --> 00:19:02,941
- Se Gyeong! - Ha Yi Chan!

253
00:19:02,942 --> 00:19:04,543
- Ha Yi Chan! - Se Gyeong!

254
00:19:11,913 --> 00:19:15,583
It's like lyrics out of a trot song. Is that really what she's thinking?

255
00:19:26,133 --> 00:19:27,592
I mean, that Choi Se Gyeong?

256
00:19:27,593 --> 00:19:30,802
Open it. He left it behind for you.

257
00:19:30,803 --> 00:19:32,272
That's how I remember her.

258
00:19:33,672 --> 00:19:35,442
Are they really the same person?

259
00:19:36,202 --> 00:19:37,772
What is she really thinking?

260
00:19:38,043 --> 00:19:39,212
I came back to die.

261
00:19:39,913 --> 00:19:40,972
To die.

262
00:19:41,712 --> 00:19:42,813
To put an end to all of it.

263
00:19:43,643 --> 00:19:44,782
Don't worry.

264
00:19:45,012 --> 00:19:47,053
I will disappear when the time comes.

265
00:19:48,053 --> 00:19:49,053
No way.

266
00:19:50,482 --> 00:19:52,323
She can't actually be planning to take her own life, right?

267
00:20:02,903 --> 00:20:03,903
Hey!

268
00:20:04,732 --> 00:20:05,903
What are you doing here?

269
00:20:08,103 --> 00:20:09,972
How did you get my address?

270
00:20:12,272 --> 00:20:14,373
Yi Chan and I came here to see you once.

271
00:20:14,972 --> 00:20:16,083
Don't you remember?

272
00:20:18,482 --> 00:20:20,012
You did?

273
00:20:21,383 --> 00:20:22,922
You must care even less about Yi Chan...

274
00:20:23,482 --> 00:20:25,452
than the dirt under your toenails.

275
00:20:25,853 --> 00:20:28,252
Whatever. Why are you here?

276
00:20:31,593 --> 00:20:33,961
Forget it. It doesn't look like you'll starve to death for a while.

277
00:20:33,962 --> 00:20:35,063
What's this?

278
00:20:35,702 --> 00:20:38,133
Did you come all the way here because you were worried about me?

279
00:20:39,172 --> 00:20:41,833
I didn't know you were such an angel.

280
00:20:50,383 --> 00:20:51,442
Hey, you.

281
00:20:51,643 --> 00:20:52,852
If you make a hobby of threatening others,

282
00:20:52,853 --> 00:20:54,512
you'll end up becoming a swindler.

283
00:20:55,452 --> 00:20:57,553
You sure have a knack for it, so you should be careful.

284
00:20:59,053 --> 00:21:00,992
It looks like you have quite the talent for it too.

285
00:21:01,222 --> 00:21:02,262
Really?

286
00:21:05,593 --> 00:21:06,893
Then shall I flaunt my skills a little?

287
00:21:08,633 --> 00:21:10,803
You'd better not show up in front of Yi Chan again.

288
00:21:12,002 --> 00:21:13,032
This is your final warning.

289
00:21:21,242 --> 00:21:22,242
That little...

290
00:21:45,202 --> 00:21:47,333
(Baekwang High School)

291
00:21:49,843 --> 00:21:51,741
Hey, where are you going?

292
00:21:51,742 --> 00:21:53,441
Sorry, let me borrow this for a bit!

293
00:21:53,442 --> 00:21:54,442
Has he lost his mind?

294
00:21:54,443 --> 00:21:56,413
Hey, that's my skateboard!

295
00:22:03,123 --> 00:22:04,982
Move! Make way!

296
00:22:24,403 --> 00:22:29,012
(First Love Memory Manipulators)

297
00:22:31,782 --> 00:22:32,952
(First Love Memory Manipulators)

298
00:22:57,843 --> 00:22:59,012
Welcome, our front man!

299
00:22:59,742 --> 00:23:00,873
We were waiting for you.

300
00:23:01,573 --> 00:23:03,642
This is our first practice session. Are you ready to have some fun?

301
00:23:03,643 --> 00:23:05,083
Are you ready to set the stage on fire?

302
00:23:05,212 --> 00:23:07,052
Everybody, make some noise!

303
00:23:07,053 --> 00:23:09,922
- We're ready! - We're ready!

304
00:23:11,553 --> 00:23:13,022
Come on, brothers!

305
00:23:20,932 --> 00:23:22,063
You must be out of your mind.

306
00:23:22,303 --> 00:23:23,531
How could you be late to our first practice session?

307
00:23:23,532 --> 00:23:24,931
Don't tell me you skateboarded here.

308
00:23:24,932 --> 00:23:27,302
If you're late again, I'll knock all your front teeth out.

309
00:23:27,303 --> 00:23:28,731
What if you got hurt skateboarding?

310
00:23:28,732 --> 00:23:29,941
Being late is better than getting hurt!

311
00:23:29,942 --> 00:23:31,441
I clearly warned you...

312
00:23:31,442 --> 00:23:32,711
to pour your heart and soul into this...

313
00:23:32,712 --> 00:23:34,112
if you want to keep the front man title.

314
00:23:34,113 --> 00:23:36,842
I told you to be careful at all times until the end of the year.

315
00:23:36,843 --> 00:23:39,052
Could you two at least arrive at an agreement...

316
00:23:39,053 --> 00:23:40,451
before lashing out at me?

317
00:23:40,452 --> 00:23:42,823
All right, guys. There's no time for chitchat.

318
00:23:42,952 --> 00:23:45,082
This is our set list, so check through it.

319
00:23:45,083 --> 00:23:46,921
There are four songs in total, including the encore performance.

320
00:23:46,922 --> 00:23:49,063
We all voted together for this. So there are no objections, right?

321
00:23:49,992 --> 00:23:51,592
Great, the set list has been finalized.

322
00:23:51,593 --> 00:23:53,932
We've hired a designer to design our official T-shirt.

323
00:23:54,262 --> 00:23:55,563
All right, then.

324
00:23:55,833 --> 00:23:58,333
Shall we begin our first practice session?

325
00:23:59,232 --> 00:24:01,073
- Front man. - Why, manager?

326
00:24:07,972 --> 00:24:09,712
Why are you standing there? Aren't you going to practice?

327
00:24:33,472 --> 00:24:37,843
All right, let us now begin First Love Memory Manipulators'...

328
00:24:39,143 --> 00:24:40,343
first practice session.

329
00:24:43,242 --> 00:24:48,153
One, two, one, two, three, four.

330
00:25:05,603 --> 00:25:09,602
Who are you looking at?

331
00:25:09,603 --> 00:25:14,241
I'm standing right before your eyes

332
00:25:14,242 --> 00:25:18,211
Don't make me wait too long

333
00:25:18,212 --> 00:25:22,313
- Don't think that I'd be smiling - Eun Gyeol, add a double!

334
00:25:22,583 --> 00:25:26,422
- I don't expect a lot from you - I don't expect a lot from you

335
00:25:26,823 --> 00:25:31,191
- I just need a loving gaze - I just need a loving gaze

336
00:25:31,192 --> 00:25:35,531
- I want to tell you how I feel - I want to tell you how I feel

337
00:25:35,532 --> 00:25:42,702
- But your eyes say something else - But your eyes say something else

338
00:25:44,672 --> 00:25:48,613
- I thought we knew each other well - I thought we knew each other well

339
00:25:49,012 --> 00:25:53,113
- That's why I thought it was love - That's why I thought it was love

340
00:25:53,353 --> 00:25:57,252
- Don't go too far - Don't go too far

341
00:25:57,623 --> 00:26:02,792
- Someday, you will tell me - Someday, you will tell me

342
00:26:02,793 --> 00:26:06,462
- That you love me - That you love me

343
00:26:11,262 --> 00:26:12,702
We did pretty well today, don't you think?

344
00:26:12,873 --> 00:26:13,873
Yes.

345
00:26:13,874 --> 00:26:15,672
It wasn't bad, considering it was our first practice session.

346
00:26:16,502 --> 00:26:19,312
For the other songs, we just need to practice hard.

347
00:26:19,313 --> 00:26:20,972
The final song is the problem.

348
00:26:21,573 --> 00:26:22,643
The final song? What about it?

349
00:26:23,212 --> 00:26:25,343
It's not an easy song to master in such a short period of time.

350
00:26:26,012 --> 00:26:27,052
It's all someone's fault.

351
00:26:27,053 --> 00:26:29,352
Hey, if I work myself to the bone...

352
00:26:29,353 --> 00:26:30,482
Then we'll be meeting at your funeral.

353
00:26:30,883 --> 00:26:32,792
We really can't pull it off.

354
00:26:32,793 --> 00:26:34,653
- We should change it soon... - No!

355
00:26:35,752 --> 00:26:37,663
Se Gyeong chose the song.

356
00:26:37,823 --> 00:26:39,062
We absolutely can't change it.

357
00:26:39,063 --> 00:26:40,431
You're an idiot.

358
00:26:40,432 --> 00:26:42,663
She wants to humiliate you, but you have no idea.

359
00:26:43,032 --> 00:26:44,133
What do you mean?

360
00:26:44,262 --> 00:26:46,201
Why do you think she chose that song?

361
00:26:46,202 --> 00:26:48,002
She likes Kurt Cobain. That's why!

362
00:26:48,133 --> 00:26:49,941
She wants to hear me singing the song!

363
00:26:49,942 --> 00:26:51,272
You're being ridiculous.

364
00:26:51,643 --> 00:26:53,412
She picked such a difficult song on purpose...

365
00:26:53,413 --> 00:26:54,671
to mess with you.

366
00:26:54,672 --> 00:26:55,741
To make you give up.

367
00:26:55,742 --> 00:26:58,312
Or to humiliate you on stage if you refuse to give up!

368
00:26:58,313 --> 00:26:59,781
Se Gyeong would never do that.

369
00:26:59,782 --> 00:27:01,312
Hey, calm down.

370
00:27:01,313 --> 00:27:03,582
Honestly, you're so delusional.

371
00:27:03,583 --> 00:27:05,623
Hey, you're the only one who doesn't know that.

372
00:27:05,752 --> 00:27:08,421
Everyone else in this whole area knows the truth.

373
00:27:08,422 --> 00:27:09,722
That's enough, okay?

374
00:27:09,962 --> 00:27:11,822
Our front man doesn't want to change the song.

375
00:27:11,823 --> 00:27:13,432
He says he will do his best.

376
00:27:13,492 --> 00:27:15,232
Can't you just trust him and let him do it?

377
00:27:15,532 --> 00:27:17,231
- Goodness. - Okay, fine.

378
00:27:17,232 --> 00:27:18,603
We'll go for it even if we can't pull it off!

379
00:27:19,202 --> 00:27:20,772
Hey, what's going on over there?

380
00:27:20,873 --> 00:27:22,133
What's with all the fuss?

381
00:27:22,643 --> 00:27:24,672
- Take off the helmet. - Take it off.

382
00:27:27,712 --> 00:27:30,412
- Hey, who is she? - Take off your helmet.

383
00:27:30,413 --> 00:27:32,211
- My gosh. - Are you here to see someone?

384
00:27:32,212 --> 00:27:34,211
- Take off your helmet. - Take it off.

385
00:27:34,212 --> 00:27:35,412
- Show us your face. - Show us.

386
00:27:35,413 --> 00:27:37,653
- No way. That can't be her. - Who is she?

387
00:27:38,353 --> 00:27:40,721
- Take off your helmet. - Take it off.

388
00:27:40,722 --> 00:27:43,062
- Are you here to meet someone? - Take off your helmet.

389
00:27:43,063 --> 00:27:44,392
No way.

390
00:27:44,393 --> 00:27:45,962
I sternly warned her.

391
00:27:46,133 --> 00:27:47,793
- Take off your helmet. - Let us see your face.

392
00:27:48,932 --> 00:27:51,962
- My gosh. - It's Choi Se Gyeong!

393
00:27:54,232 --> 00:27:55,432
The warning didn't work at all.

394
00:27:55,633 --> 00:27:57,043
My gosh. Why is she here?

395
00:27:57,803 --> 00:28:00,711
- Oh, my. - Look, it's Choi Se Gyeong!

396
00:28:00,712 --> 00:28:02,313
Yi Chan, hi!

397
00:28:10,752 --> 00:28:12,951
Se Gyeong, what brings you to this humble place?

398
00:28:12,952 --> 00:28:14,622
I went to the ice cream shop and was told...

399
00:28:14,623 --> 00:28:15,892
that you had a practice session today.

400
00:28:15,893 --> 00:28:17,663
So I'm here to show you my support.

401
00:28:18,593 --> 00:28:19,793
Guess what I have.

402
00:28:20,432 --> 00:28:21,992
Ta-da! How about we go to the amusement park?

403
00:28:25,432 --> 00:28:27,431
Hey, you really didn't have to do this.

404
00:28:27,432 --> 00:28:28,671
I want to tag along too.

405
00:28:28,672 --> 00:28:30,972
I bought tickets for you guys too. Do you want to join us?

406
00:28:31,002 --> 00:28:32,471
- Yes. - Yes.

407
00:28:32,472 --> 00:28:33,512
No, I'm good.

408
00:28:33,813 --> 00:28:36,282
Okay. I assumed you'd say that, so I didn't buy your ticket.

409
00:28:36,313 --> 00:28:37,313
Yes, go home.

410
00:28:37,314 --> 00:28:38,712
You've been looking exhausted all day.

411
00:28:39,553 --> 00:28:41,353
Fine, I'm going home.

412
00:28:43,123 --> 00:28:44,721
I'm a pro when it comes to the pirate ship ride.

413
00:28:44,722 --> 00:28:46,952
I can ride it standing up and can even do a forward roll.

414
00:28:47,053 --> 00:28:48,852
Shall I show you a backflip too?

415
00:28:48,853 --> 00:28:50,562
- Really? Yes, show me later. - Show her what?

416
00:28:50,563 --> 00:28:52,662
I can lift the front wheel while riding the scooter.

417
00:28:52,663 --> 00:28:54,092
- Do you want to see it? - Lift what?

418
00:28:54,093 --> 00:28:56,163
- Let's go. - No!

419
00:29:01,502 --> 00:29:03,442
My gosh. This is really fun.

420
00:29:12,182 --> 00:29:13,413
Have you lost your mind?

421
00:29:19,222 --> 00:29:20,852
- I'm coming at you! - Bring it on!

422
00:29:20,853 --> 00:29:23,123
- Okay! - Let's go!

423
00:29:25,563 --> 00:29:27,231
Hey, what was that? What are you doing?

424
00:29:27,232 --> 00:29:30,032
Move! You're blocking my way.

425
00:29:38,242 --> 00:29:39,343
Se Gyeong, are you ready?

426
00:29:39,712 --> 00:29:41,672
My gosh! You scared me.

427
00:29:41,843 --> 00:29:43,112
- Sit back down. - Let go.

428
00:29:43,113 --> 00:29:44,711
Se Gyeong, help me!

429
00:29:44,712 --> 00:29:46,882
- Hey! - Hey, stop.

430
00:29:46,883 --> 00:29:48,313
- Yi Chan! - Stay seated, will you?

431
00:29:49,583 --> 00:29:50,981
- That little... - Let's go.

432
00:29:50,982 --> 00:29:52,792
- Let's go. - Hurry.

433
00:29:52,793 --> 00:29:54,623
- We're ready! - Let's go!

434
00:30:13,143 --> 00:30:14,242
Watch.

435
00:30:16,043 --> 00:30:18,382
- My gosh! - Oh, my!

436
00:30:18,383 --> 00:30:19,413
Thank you.

437
00:30:20,083 --> 00:30:21,313
Look at this balloon!

438
00:30:21,883 --> 00:30:23,352
My gosh! Look at this.

439
00:30:23,353 --> 00:30:25,052
Thank you. Woof!

440
00:30:25,053 --> 00:30:26,721
One, two.

441
00:30:26,722 --> 00:30:27,823
Wait!

442
00:30:28,053 --> 00:30:29,823
- I want to stand next to Yi Chan. - My gosh.

443
00:30:30,262 --> 00:30:31,323
Come here, Se Gyeong.

444
00:30:32,293 --> 00:30:34,893
- One, two, three. - Gosh.

445
00:30:38,303 --> 00:30:40,002
Follow me!

446
00:30:40,472 --> 00:30:41,532
- I'm good. - Oh, my.

447
00:30:43,043 --> 00:30:44,442
Se Gyeong, do you need anything else?

448
00:30:44,873 --> 00:30:45,941
Do you want something else to drink?

449
00:30:45,942 --> 00:30:46,971
More chicken skewers? Butter-roasted?

450
00:30:46,972 --> 00:30:48,942
No, I'm good. This is enough food for me.

451
00:30:49,143 --> 00:30:51,981
By the way, where did the napkin go? It was right here.

452
00:30:51,982 --> 00:30:53,153
I have to wipe this off.

453
00:30:53,712 --> 00:30:54,812
- You need a napkin? - Yes.

454
00:30:54,813 --> 00:30:56,752
Se Gyeong, I'll go get you a new one. One moment.

455
00:30:57,482 --> 00:30:58,522
Give me 13 seconds.

456
00:30:58,922 --> 00:31:01,092
He's cute. Hey, you have exactly 13 seconds.

457
00:31:01,093 --> 00:31:04,222
Thirteen, twelve, eleven...

458
00:31:08,532 --> 00:31:10,102
- Let go. - You let go.

459
00:31:10,103 --> 00:31:11,702
No, you let go.

460
00:31:12,563 --> 00:31:13,573
Fine, it's all yours.

461
00:31:21,043 --> 00:31:22,073
- Oh! - Gosh.

462
00:31:22,782 --> 00:31:25,883
Goodness. I'm so sorry.

463
00:31:26,282 --> 00:31:28,212
Wait just 13 seconds. He'll bring you a napkin shortly.

464
00:31:28,982 --> 00:31:30,022
You little...

465
00:31:37,722 --> 00:31:39,163
It was intentional, for sure.

466
00:31:39,663 --> 00:31:41,133
There was plenty of ketchup in the bottle.

467
00:31:41,692 --> 00:31:43,432
She didn't have to squeeze it so hard.

468
00:31:44,232 --> 00:31:46,573
I should've known she was up to something when she gave up.

469
00:31:47,633 --> 00:31:48,803
Darn it.

470
00:31:54,373 --> 00:31:55,442
What's your deal?

471
00:31:56,813 --> 00:31:57,942
Well...

472
00:31:58,012 --> 00:32:01,153
I don't understand what you're asking with such a vague question.

473
00:32:02,212 --> 00:32:03,782
You're good at applying things to different situations.

474
00:32:04,222 --> 00:32:07,792
Well, why are you so overprotective of Yi Chan?

475
00:32:07,793 --> 00:32:10,622
Why would you ruin his friendship which is perfectly healthy?

476
00:32:10,623 --> 00:32:11,761
You seem very passionate about it.

477
00:32:11,762 --> 00:32:13,991
I don't want him to get into an unhealthy relationship with a girl.

478
00:32:13,992 --> 00:32:15,692
I'm trying to guide him to the right path.

479
00:32:16,303 --> 00:32:17,402
Who do you think you are?

480
00:32:17,403 --> 00:32:20,103
Me? I'm Yi Chan's tutor.

481
00:32:20,272 --> 00:32:22,803
I must make sure Yi Chan gets into college.

482
00:32:23,303 --> 00:32:25,872
I'll get rid of everything that could distract him from his studies.

483
00:32:25,873 --> 00:32:27,073
That includes you.

484
00:32:27,843 --> 00:32:29,613
Many people must've told you that you're too nosy.

485
00:32:30,313 --> 00:32:32,383
People mostly say that I'm responsible.

486
00:32:33,212 --> 00:32:34,752
Forget it. I'm off.

487
00:32:35,482 --> 00:32:37,522
I get that you've been through a lot.

488
00:32:39,222 --> 00:32:42,452
I understand you want to misbehave because you want to rebel.

489
00:32:43,492 --> 00:32:45,623
But stop toying with that naive guy's feelings.

490
00:32:46,363 --> 00:32:47,432
Please.

491
00:32:51,303 --> 00:32:52,403
Who said...

492
00:32:52,732 --> 00:32:54,333
I was toying with his feelings?

493
00:32:54,672 --> 00:32:56,602
You don't even like Yi Chan.

494
00:32:56,603 --> 00:32:58,343
Feelings constantly change.

495
00:32:59,712 --> 00:33:00,742
Forget it.

496
00:33:01,043 --> 00:33:02,643
You and Yi Chan can't be together anyway.

497
00:33:02,982 --> 00:33:04,413
He's meant to be with someone else.

498
00:33:04,643 --> 00:33:05,782
And who is that?

499
00:33:06,452 --> 00:33:07,512
Just someone.

500
00:33:08,452 --> 00:33:09,583
You don't need to know.

501
00:33:09,952 --> 00:33:13,553
I want your dad to become much happier than he is now.

502
00:33:13,793 --> 00:33:17,093
Someone who loves Yi Chan and cares for him more than anybody else.

503
00:33:17,492 --> 00:33:18,823
Even if I told you,

504
00:33:20,563 --> 00:33:21,863
you wouldn't believe me.

505
00:33:28,403 --> 00:33:29,472
It must be you.

506
00:33:30,672 --> 00:33:32,343
You have a crush on Yi Chan, don't you?

507
00:33:32,742 --> 00:33:35,042
What? What are you talking about?

508
00:33:35,043 --> 00:33:37,582
Come on. It's okay. I'm very open-minded.

509
00:33:37,583 --> 00:33:39,343
I have no bias against such things.

510
00:33:39,512 --> 00:33:41,853
- What are you talking about? - Don't worry.

511
00:33:42,413 --> 00:33:43,882
I won't tell anyone.

512
00:33:43,883 --> 00:33:46,952
However, we must compete fair and square.

513
00:33:47,793 --> 00:33:48,853
Good luck!

514
00:33:50,262 --> 00:33:51,293
Hey.

515
00:33:51,323 --> 00:33:53,691
It's not what you think! Hey!

516
00:33:53,692 --> 00:33:56,632
- My gosh. That was why. - It really isn't what you think.

517
00:33:56,633 --> 00:33:58,363
- Okay, I heard you. - Se Gyeong.

518
00:33:59,303 --> 00:34:00,502
Where have you been?

519
00:34:01,603 --> 00:34:02,803
I looked everywhere for you.

520
00:34:04,143 --> 00:34:05,143
No!

521
00:34:05,903 --> 00:34:07,472
What is this?

522
00:34:13,452 --> 00:34:14,512
- Se Gyeong! - Se Gyeong!

523
00:34:15,882 --> 00:34:17,483
Are you okay? Are you hurt?

524
00:34:19,523 --> 00:34:21,123
Get off me, will you?

525
00:34:21,623 --> 00:34:22,693
Gosh.

526
00:34:24,722 --> 00:34:27,063
Hey, let's talk.

527
00:34:27,492 --> 00:34:28,492
This is embarrassing.

528
00:34:35,873 --> 00:34:36,943
Darn it.

529
00:34:41,443 --> 00:34:42,643
Seriously, what's with you?

530
00:34:42,842 --> 00:34:44,281
You could've gotten hurt.

531
00:34:44,282 --> 00:34:45,841
Always look carefully when walking.

532
00:34:45,842 --> 00:34:48,282
What are you, my nanny? Superman?

533
00:34:48,413 --> 00:34:50,651
Do you suddenly feel a surge of strength...

534
00:34:50,652 --> 00:34:52,923
when something happens to people?

535
00:34:53,222 --> 00:34:55,023
You feel so powerful that you can't control yourself?

536
00:34:56,193 --> 00:34:57,221
Let's get going.

537
00:34:57,222 --> 00:34:58,261
It's almost time for your tutoring session.

538
00:34:58,262 --> 00:34:59,322
No!

539
00:34:59,932 --> 00:35:01,292
You should be helping me, if anything.

540
00:35:01,293 --> 00:35:04,902
Why must you ruin everything for me? Just why?

541
00:35:08,003 --> 00:35:09,602
Can't you just do as I say?

542
00:35:09,603 --> 00:35:11,943
- Do what? - Can't you just listen to me...

543
00:35:12,643 --> 00:35:14,071
without asking me...

544
00:35:14,072 --> 00:35:16,143
why I'm being like this or why I'm doing this?

545
00:35:17,143 --> 00:35:18,282
Just for a year.

546
00:35:19,213 --> 00:35:21,112
Just for one year, not your whole life.

547
00:35:21,452 --> 00:35:23,853
Can't you even stay by my side just for one year?

548
00:35:31,393 --> 00:35:32,522
No, guys.

549
00:35:32,523 --> 00:35:33,693
So that was what it was about.

550
00:35:34,532 --> 00:35:35,793
I knew it.

551
00:35:36,632 --> 00:35:38,302
I didn't know.

552
00:35:38,432 --> 00:35:40,333
Let's respect their preference...

553
00:35:40,603 --> 00:35:42,071
and pretend that we didn't see that just now.

554
00:35:42,072 --> 00:35:44,702
No, it's not what you think!

555
00:35:45,202 --> 00:35:48,373
Se Gyeong. It's not like that.

556
00:35:48,512 --> 00:35:50,841
It's okay. I didn't see anything.

557
00:35:50,842 --> 00:35:52,643
I'm not okay that you're okay.

558
00:35:53,112 --> 00:35:56,052
Hey, you, we'll talk about this later.

559
00:35:56,782 --> 00:35:57,923
Se Gyeong.

560
00:36:03,693 --> 00:36:05,163
It's late.

561
00:36:05,693 --> 00:36:07,362
I want to take you home.

562
00:36:07,793 --> 00:36:09,492
It won't take long by scooter.

563
00:36:09,663 --> 00:36:11,532
I'd like to give you a ride,

564
00:36:12,603 --> 00:36:14,471
but I promised to play fair with someone,

565
00:36:14,472 --> 00:36:15,572
so I can't do that.

566
00:36:18,802 --> 00:36:19,842
All right.

567
00:36:19,943 --> 00:36:22,043
Make sure to page me when you get home then.

568
00:36:22,512 --> 00:36:23,583
I gave you my number earlier.

569
00:36:24,043 --> 00:36:25,043
Okay.

570
00:36:25,044 --> 00:36:26,583
I'll page you as soon as I get home.

571
00:36:27,483 --> 00:36:29,051
I had so much fun thanks to you.

572
00:36:29,052 --> 00:36:31,122
I'll see you guys later. Bye.

573
00:36:31,123 --> 00:36:32,322
- Bye. - Bye.

574
00:36:37,893 --> 00:36:40,132
- Let's go. - Let's go.

575
00:36:40,592 --> 00:36:42,193
Keep more than three meters apart.

576
00:36:43,632 --> 00:36:44,663
Let's go together.

577
00:36:55,673 --> 00:36:56,742
It's not what you think.

578
00:36:59,182 --> 00:37:00,213
What?

579
00:37:01,713 --> 00:37:03,722
Yi Chan and I aren't a thing.

580
00:37:04,322 --> 00:37:06,222
I don't like him. I mean...

581
00:37:07,123 --> 00:37:08,623
It's not that I don't like him.

582
00:37:09,293 --> 00:37:10,762
I do like him,

583
00:37:11,322 --> 00:37:15,193
but not in the way you think.

584
00:37:15,862 --> 00:37:18,361
Anyway, Yi Chan and I...

585
00:37:18,362 --> 00:37:21,273
can never be a thing.

586
00:37:21,833 --> 00:37:23,873
I see.

587
00:37:24,802 --> 00:37:25,802
Okay.

588
00:37:26,813 --> 00:37:28,242
I know that it looks strange.

589
00:37:29,012 --> 00:37:30,682
But the reason why I am being strange...

590
00:37:32,282 --> 00:37:33,612
isn't because of Yi Chan.

591
00:37:34,313 --> 00:37:35,382
It's not?

592
00:37:37,552 --> 00:37:38,782
Then what's the reason?

593
00:37:39,583 --> 00:37:40,652
Actually,

594
00:37:42,293 --> 00:37:44,362
I have a secret I can't say.

595
00:37:45,193 --> 00:37:46,962
A secret? What secret?

596
00:37:46,963 --> 00:37:49,532
I can't say it. Because it's a secret I can't say.

597
00:37:58,302 --> 00:37:59,402
Do you perhaps...

598
00:38:02,572 --> 00:38:04,242
Do you like me?

599
00:38:05,083 --> 00:38:06,812
- What? - Think about it.

600
00:38:06,813 --> 00:38:08,451
Whenever I'm with Yi Chan,

601
00:38:08,452 --> 00:38:10,423
you interfere and interrupt us, keeping us in check.

602
00:38:10,652 --> 00:38:12,381
I'm sure it's out of jealousy.

603
00:38:12,382 --> 00:38:13,492
But you said it wasn't because of Yi Chan.

604
00:38:14,793 --> 00:38:16,092
It means you like me.

605
00:38:17,193 --> 00:38:18,792
I was trying to clear an issue,

606
00:38:18,793 --> 00:38:20,192
but now, I have another one.

607
00:38:20,193 --> 00:38:21,262
Bye.

608
00:38:24,963 --> 00:38:26,402
Be honest with me.

609
00:38:29,132 --> 00:38:30,503
Is it me?

610
00:38:30,773 --> 00:38:33,242
Or is it Yi Chan?

611
00:38:36,143 --> 00:38:37,182
Who is it?

612
00:38:51,393 --> 00:38:54,793
Don't be mistaken that everyone likes you.

613
00:38:55,432 --> 00:38:56,962
I'm not mistaken.

614
00:38:56,963 --> 00:38:58,233
Everyone likes me.

615
00:39:01,603 --> 00:39:02,932
I'm sorry, but you're not my type.

616
00:39:04,242 --> 00:39:05,242
Gosh.

617
00:39:06,402 --> 00:39:09,313
It's indeed fun to tease him.

618
00:39:16,213 --> 00:39:17,682
Let's get it together.

619
00:39:19,452 --> 00:39:21,693
Please get it together.

620
00:39:22,753 --> 00:39:24,893
- Please! - Oh, my goodness gracious.

621
00:39:25,663 --> 00:39:28,362
Are you worried about Se Gyeong who went home by herself?

622
00:39:28,862 --> 00:39:30,332
Give me your pager.

623
00:39:30,333 --> 00:39:32,032
I'll keep it until the lesson is over.

624
00:39:34,003 --> 00:39:35,003
Oh, my.

625
00:39:36,532 --> 00:39:38,202
Here comes Se Gyeong.

626
00:39:38,702 --> 00:39:39,702
Se Gyeong.

627
00:39:44,742 --> 00:39:45,813
Se Gyeong.

628
00:39:47,583 --> 00:39:48,682
Is this the phone number of your house?

629
00:39:49,782 --> 00:39:50,952
I'll save it in my heart.

630
00:39:52,923 --> 00:39:53,991
No.

631
00:39:53,992 --> 00:39:56,123
It's all good as long as you got home safely.

632
00:39:57,563 --> 00:39:59,361
Hang up when I'm being nice.

633
00:39:59,362 --> 00:40:00,991
The lesson isn't over yet.

634
00:40:00,992 --> 00:40:01,992
What?

635
00:40:02,663 --> 00:40:04,602
You heard something? It's nothing.

636
00:40:04,603 --> 00:40:06,901
It was a fly buzzing.

637
00:40:06,902 --> 00:40:07,971
"A fly?"

638
00:40:07,972 --> 00:40:09,942
Give it to me.

639
00:40:09,943 --> 00:40:11,172
- Hey. - Se Gyeong,

640
00:40:11,173 --> 00:40:12,673
I'll get back to you after I catch the fly.

641
00:40:20,213 --> 00:40:22,882
Se Gyeong, I caught it. You've been waiting for a long time.

642
00:40:23,322 --> 00:40:24,821
- Even my dad has never hit me. - I'm sorry.

643
00:40:24,822 --> 00:40:26,893
Come here.

644
00:40:28,393 --> 00:40:29,963
The fly is harder to catch than I thought.

645
00:40:32,092 --> 00:40:34,092
Hey. Stop.

646
00:40:38,003 --> 00:40:39,932
Don't call me a fly. Give it to me.

647
00:40:43,342 --> 00:40:45,143
I caught it.

648
00:40:46,813 --> 00:40:49,612
You want to change the final song? What are you talking about?

649
00:40:50,143 --> 00:40:52,082
It's for your mission as well.

650
00:40:52,083 --> 00:40:53,142
Will you be okay?

651
00:40:53,143 --> 00:40:54,813
Of course, I will.

652
00:40:55,213 --> 00:40:56,483
Se Gyeong told me to change it.

653
00:40:57,123 --> 00:40:58,182
Why all of a sudden?

654
00:40:58,753 --> 00:41:01,923
Actually, I asked her on the phone yesterday.

655
00:41:02,552 --> 00:41:05,663
That if the mission song was chosen to screw me up.

656
00:41:07,293 --> 00:41:08,393
They will misunderstand.

657
00:41:08,793 --> 00:41:09,833
And then?

658
00:41:11,202 --> 00:41:12,333
Change it, then.

659
00:41:12,833 --> 00:41:15,072
A band doesn't always have to do songs in English, does it?

660
00:41:15,503 --> 00:41:17,772
Korean music might top Billboard charts,

661
00:41:17,773 --> 00:41:20,612
making a foray into a global market someday.

662
00:41:20,873 --> 00:41:22,673
You also need to get ahead of your time.

663
00:41:23,543 --> 00:41:26,512
Gosh, the scale got bigger.

664
00:41:26,643 --> 00:41:28,381
I approve it. I approve it 100 percent.

665
00:41:28,382 --> 00:41:30,983
I approve of it too. The song was too hard anyway.

666
00:41:31,853 --> 00:41:33,083
Then I approve as well.

667
00:41:34,322 --> 00:41:35,353
I object.

668
00:41:36,862 --> 00:41:38,523
What are you guys doing?

669
00:41:39,623 --> 00:41:41,261
We don't even have a month until the festival.

670
00:41:41,262 --> 00:41:43,603
No. Even if we have more than enough time,

671
00:41:44,663 --> 00:41:46,971
does it make sense that we're changing it because she said so?

672
00:41:46,972 --> 00:41:48,031
Why does it not make sense?

673
00:41:48,032 --> 00:41:49,571
The one who made a bet told me to change it.

674
00:41:49,572 --> 00:41:50,773
What if she changes her mind?

675
00:41:51,402 --> 00:41:52,772
Then will you change it again to please her?

676
00:41:52,773 --> 00:41:53,813
Of course, I will.

677
00:41:54,242 --> 00:41:57,083
Se Gyeong gave up studying abroad and returned to Korea because of me.

678
00:41:57,282 --> 00:41:59,313
I'll do anything she wants.

679
00:41:59,983 --> 00:42:02,011
I'll put my life on it to keep my promise to her.

680
00:42:02,012 --> 00:42:03,582
Is the promise you made to me nothing then?

681
00:42:03,583 --> 00:42:04,952
My goodness.

682
00:42:05,423 --> 00:42:07,592
What promise did I make to you?

683
00:42:09,722 --> 00:42:10,722
Darn it.

684
00:42:11,393 --> 00:42:12,393
I got it.

685
00:42:13,793 --> 00:42:14,932
Then I'll leave.

686
00:42:16,632 --> 00:42:17,663
That will do.

687
00:42:20,072 --> 00:42:21,672
- Hey. - Hey.

688
00:42:21,673 --> 00:42:22,931
Look at him acting like he's the most important guy here...

689
00:42:22,932 --> 00:42:24,202
just because he can play the guitar.

690
00:42:24,773 --> 00:42:27,943
He must be the epitome of pettiness.

691
00:42:28,713 --> 00:42:30,543
What are you doing, you punk? Go after him right now.

692
00:42:31,413 --> 00:42:32,483
Hurry up.

693
00:42:34,012 --> 00:42:35,853
Stop right there when I'm being nice.

694
00:42:36,083 --> 00:42:37,983
Hey. For goodness' sake.

695
00:42:39,822 --> 00:42:42,022
You ruined the mood.

696
00:42:42,023 --> 00:42:44,122
Everyone likes the idea. Why are you making a fuss?

697
00:42:44,123 --> 00:42:45,623
Is the band a joke to you?

698
00:42:46,123 --> 00:42:47,663
Is it just bait to hook up with a girl?

699
00:42:48,432 --> 00:42:49,463
Someone...

700
00:42:50,733 --> 00:42:53,232
even messed up with their parents to become a member of a band.

701
00:42:53,233 --> 00:42:54,302
My goodness.

702
00:42:54,972 --> 00:42:56,201
Why do you have to bring up someone's parents...

703
00:42:56,202 --> 00:42:59,142
when I just want to change a song?

704
00:42:59,143 --> 00:43:00,672
Falling for those sugar-coated words,

705
00:43:00,673 --> 00:43:02,213
making a fool of yourself...

706
00:43:02,873 --> 00:43:04,742
You don't even remember the promise you made to me, do you?

707
00:43:05,043 --> 00:43:08,712
You don't care about anyone else except for Se Gyeong, right?

708
00:43:08,713 --> 00:43:10,753
Whatever. Just tell me.

709
00:43:11,023 --> 00:43:12,353
Are you staying in the band or not?

710
00:43:15,123 --> 00:43:16,123
Okay.

711
00:43:16,862 --> 00:43:17,862
I'll quit.

712
00:43:18,523 --> 00:43:19,722
I'm tired now.

713
00:43:21,932 --> 00:43:24,202
Whatever happens to you, it's not my business.

714
00:43:25,333 --> 00:43:26,362
I quit.

715
00:43:28,072 --> 00:43:29,773
Don't do something you're going to regret.

716
00:43:30,402 --> 00:43:32,572
If you leave like this, you can never come back.

717
00:43:33,043 --> 00:43:35,943
To the band and the guesthouse.

718
00:43:36,373 --> 00:43:38,443
Hey, I said you can never come back.

719
00:43:40,382 --> 00:43:41,413
Darn it!

720
00:43:42,612 --> 00:43:44,022
Water and oil don't mix.

721
00:43:44,023 --> 00:43:45,322
Right. Oh, my gosh.

722
00:43:46,023 --> 00:43:48,752
He's growing late. He hasn't even dated anyone.

723
00:43:48,753 --> 00:43:50,762
He's going through puberty just now.

724
00:43:51,222 --> 00:43:52,861
Why are you alone? What about Eun Gyeol?

725
00:43:52,862 --> 00:43:54,532
Forget it. Let's just practice.

726
00:43:55,032 --> 00:43:56,902
He'll come back once he cools off.

727
00:43:57,402 --> 00:43:59,602
That's what he will think, but no.

728
00:43:59,603 --> 00:44:00,632
I'm not going back ever again.

729
00:44:01,873 --> 00:44:03,702
(Used Musical Instruments)

730
00:44:04,103 --> 00:44:05,103
Hey, young man.

731
00:44:05,943 --> 00:44:08,873
You're the good son who wanted to get a guitar for your father, right?

732
00:44:09,443 --> 00:44:10,612
Hello.

733
00:44:10,813 --> 00:44:12,212
I found the perfect guitar.

734
00:44:12,213 --> 00:44:13,652
It's everything you were looking for.

735
00:44:14,213 --> 00:44:16,151
Come inside and check it out. If you like it, it's yours.

736
00:44:16,152 --> 00:44:17,882
I'll match the price you want.

737
00:44:18,052 --> 00:44:20,353
No. I don't need it anymore.

738
00:44:20,652 --> 00:44:21,692
Bye.

739
00:44:21,693 --> 00:44:24,023
(Used Musical Instruments)

740
00:44:28,362 --> 00:44:29,432
They fought.

741
00:44:30,092 --> 00:44:31,663
He and his father must have fought.

742
00:44:37,643 --> 00:44:40,612
(Woori Mart)

743
00:44:59,092 --> 00:45:00,563
Thank you.

744
00:45:00,793 --> 00:45:03,492
Please buy something tasty with this.

745
00:45:05,103 --> 00:45:07,402
I'm sorry to leave without saying goodbye, Grandma.

746
00:45:09,202 --> 00:45:10,342
But...

747
00:45:11,842 --> 00:45:13,273
you see,

748
00:45:15,012 --> 00:45:18,112
watching the immature version of Dad is too much for me to handle.

749
00:45:30,963 --> 00:45:32,123
I'm home.

750
00:45:38,902 --> 00:45:40,673
Why are you alone? What about your tutor?

751
00:45:42,132 --> 00:45:43,373
That punk hasn't come home yet?

752
00:45:43,742 --> 00:45:45,802
How rude!

753
00:45:46,342 --> 00:45:48,412
How dare you call your tutor like that?

754
00:45:48,413 --> 00:45:50,413
He's not some dog next door. He's your tutor.

755
00:45:50,742 --> 00:45:52,643
Grandma, you'll hurt my feelings if you keep scolding me like this.

756
00:45:52,813 --> 00:45:55,452
People might think that I'm just a servant,

757
00:45:55,483 --> 00:45:57,452
and he's your real grandson.

758
00:45:58,083 --> 00:46:00,292
Then you shouldn't have come home without him.

759
00:46:00,293 --> 00:46:02,551
He went to your school this afternoon to see you.

760
00:46:02,552 --> 00:46:03,623
Did you not see him?

761
00:46:03,822 --> 00:46:04,862
Oh, that.

762
00:46:05,362 --> 00:46:07,492
We did meet at my school.

763
00:46:07,733 --> 00:46:09,162
But he went to Chuncheon...

764
00:46:09,163 --> 00:46:10,862
because he had something to take care of.

765
00:46:11,262 --> 00:46:13,672
Do you need me to put the laundry in the Apple Room?

766
00:46:13,673 --> 00:46:15,531
Put it down gently. Don't mess it up.

767
00:46:15,532 --> 00:46:16,532
Okay.

768
00:46:16,533 --> 00:46:17,902
Right. Yi Chan.

769
00:46:18,003 --> 00:46:20,373
I found this while doing laundry. Is this yours?

770
00:46:22,342 --> 00:46:25,112
Oh, that. Someone dropped it on the street.

771
00:46:25,313 --> 00:46:27,713
I see. Then you should return it right away.

772
00:46:28,052 --> 00:46:30,722
It seemed perfectly fine, but I ended up washing that too.

773
00:46:30,923 --> 00:46:33,753
Forget it. I can't talk to her anyway. It's a hassle.

774
00:46:34,492 --> 00:46:36,193
Gosh. That punk.

775
00:46:37,693 --> 00:46:40,632
I was thinking about boiling chicken with some ginseng.

776
00:46:41,063 --> 00:46:42,862
I wonder if he will be back by tomorrow.

777
00:46:52,273 --> 00:46:54,742
He's definitely going through a rebellious phase. Seriously.

778
00:46:56,713 --> 00:46:58,443
So you took your backpack too?

779
00:46:59,213 --> 00:47:00,652
Are you that upset?

780
00:47:01,282 --> 00:47:02,612
Let's see how long you last.

781
00:47:02,682 --> 00:47:04,382
Only you will suffer if you leave.

782
00:47:07,853 --> 00:47:09,523
It's nice to have the room to myself.

783
00:47:20,233 --> 00:47:24,043
You don't care about anyone else except for Se Gyeong, right?

784
00:47:25,603 --> 00:47:26,773
He and his lectures. Darn it.

785
00:47:27,313 --> 00:47:28,673
You'd better not come back.

786
00:47:31,813 --> 00:47:33,083
This room is nice and big.

787
00:47:44,063 --> 00:47:45,892
Kid.

788
00:47:45,893 --> 00:47:47,293
Wake up.

789
00:47:47,463 --> 00:47:48,532
Kid.

790
00:47:52,003 --> 00:47:53,031
(Woori Mart)

791
00:47:53,032 --> 00:47:55,103
You can't fall asleep in front of my store.

792
00:47:58,702 --> 00:48:00,043
Did you run away from home?

793
00:48:00,943 --> 00:48:02,742
Should I call the police?

794
00:48:02,972 --> 00:48:04,043
No.

795
00:48:05,242 --> 00:48:06,782
I'm sorry.

796
00:48:39,483 --> 00:48:40,512
Hello.

797
00:48:40,713 --> 00:48:42,652
Good evening.

798
00:48:45,682 --> 00:48:48,792
So? Have you found out the reason you're here?

799
00:48:48,793 --> 00:48:49,822
No.

800
00:48:50,623 --> 00:48:53,193
Forget it. Everything's just a mess.

801
00:48:53,563 --> 00:48:56,062
My dad is out of his mind and fixated on his first love.

802
00:48:56,063 --> 00:48:57,802
I have no idea where my mom is.

803
00:48:57,963 --> 00:49:00,471
People got the wrong idea about me. I got into a huge fight with my dad.

804
00:49:00,472 --> 00:49:01,932
Nothing's going my way.

805
00:49:02,273 --> 00:49:04,143
Oh, no. You poor thing.

806
00:49:06,402 --> 00:49:08,572
Forget about the mission. I just want to go home.

807
00:49:09,012 --> 00:49:10,642
I don't want that immature version of Ha Yi Chan.

808
00:49:10,643 --> 00:49:12,112
I miss my real dad.

809
00:49:13,143 --> 00:49:14,213
I miss my mom...

810
00:49:14,782 --> 00:49:16,413
and Eun Ho too.

811
00:49:17,483 --> 00:49:21,793
So please send me back home. Please?

812
00:49:22,092 --> 00:49:23,491
That's too bad.

813
00:49:23,492 --> 00:49:26,563
The door of space and time won't be opening anytime soon.

814
00:49:27,762 --> 00:49:29,893
Then when will it open again?

815
00:49:30,163 --> 00:49:32,862
- You'll find out in due time. - Are you serious right now?

816
00:49:33,032 --> 00:49:34,732
You made me travel back in time without my permission.

817
00:49:34,733 --> 00:49:36,873
How could you keep telling me such irresponsible things?

818
00:49:38,342 --> 00:49:39,673
If you leave now,

819
00:49:39,842 --> 00:49:44,213
2023 will be very different from what you're used to.

820
00:49:45,282 --> 00:49:46,882
Do you still want to go back?

821
00:49:47,382 --> 00:49:48,452
What...

822
00:49:49,913 --> 00:49:50,922
do you mean?

823
00:49:50,923 --> 00:49:53,322
Oh, no. You must not have known.

824
00:49:54,123 --> 00:49:56,522
The moment you arrived here,

825
00:49:56,523 --> 00:49:58,923
everything started to change.

826
00:50:03,563 --> 00:50:04,902
(Used Books, The Day)

827
00:50:06,603 --> 00:50:08,773
- I'm sorry. - Excuse me, you...

828
00:50:15,612 --> 00:50:17,642
(The CNUE Monthly, April 1995 Issue)

829
00:50:17,643 --> 00:50:18,643
Yoon Dong Jin?

830
00:50:21,583 --> 00:50:22,611
It's you.

831
00:50:22,612 --> 00:50:24,023
Yes, I am.

832
00:50:25,652 --> 00:50:28,853
I'm Yoon Dong Jin.

833
00:50:29,793 --> 00:50:30,923
I don't think you are.

834
00:50:31,523 --> 00:50:32,793
What should I do to make you believe that?

835
00:50:32,923 --> 00:50:35,532
The moment you pretended to be someone,

836
00:50:35,762 --> 00:50:39,003
history started to change little by little.

837
00:50:39,532 --> 00:50:42,773
The same goes for the fate of the people you crossed paths.

838
00:50:43,132 --> 00:50:44,242
Their fate must have changed too.

839
00:50:44,443 --> 00:50:47,472
You said I wasn't supposed to come back.

840
00:50:47,612 --> 00:50:50,341
I was curious what would happen if I didn't listen to you.

841
00:50:50,342 --> 00:50:51,442
Is that a good enough answer?

842
00:50:51,443 --> 00:50:52,443
No way.

843
00:50:54,552 --> 00:50:56,983
My dad's first love suddenly came back.

844
00:50:58,322 --> 00:51:00,822
Their reunion wasn't supposed to happen, but it did.

845
00:51:02,193 --> 00:51:04,123
I caused all of these changes?

846
00:51:05,063 --> 00:51:06,092
I'm not sure.

847
00:51:06,222 --> 00:51:09,792
But changes can cause more changes.

848
00:51:09,793 --> 00:51:11,662
Stop acting like a know-it-all with your vague comments.

849
00:51:11,663 --> 00:51:13,563
Just give me a hint or something.

850
00:51:13,702 --> 00:51:15,272
Tell me how I can fix this...

851
00:51:15,273 --> 00:51:16,801
or how I can stop my dad's accident.

852
00:51:16,802 --> 00:51:18,442
Or tell me how I can find my mom.

853
00:51:18,443 --> 00:51:20,372
Just tell me what to do, please.

854
00:51:20,373 --> 00:51:23,213
Oh, no. I have already given you all of the hints.

855
00:51:23,543 --> 00:51:24,742
What hints?

856
00:51:24,882 --> 00:51:28,213
Why don't you go and check? Then we'll resume our talk.

857
00:51:31,722 --> 00:51:34,352
- Goodbye. - Wait.

858
00:51:34,353 --> 00:51:36,092
Hello? Come on!

859
00:51:49,003 --> 00:51:50,773
He already gave me all of the hints?

860
00:52:09,592 --> 00:52:10,762
No way.

861
00:52:11,393 --> 00:52:12,523
Is this it?

862
00:52:14,092 --> 00:52:16,031
(Jinsung Phoenix Standard, Jinsung's first electric guitar)

863
00:52:16,032 --> 00:52:17,092
Wait.

864
00:52:17,563 --> 00:52:19,233
April 29.

865
00:52:20,233 --> 00:52:21,373
That's tomorrow.

866
00:52:22,873 --> 00:52:25,242
Does it mean I'll be able to get a clue there?

867
00:52:27,302 --> 00:52:30,312
It's the first electric guitar Jinsung is launching.

868
00:52:30,313 --> 00:52:32,212
So my father has high hopes for this product.

869
00:52:32,213 --> 00:52:35,151
As I'm here today on behalf of the chairman,

870
00:52:35,152 --> 00:52:37,552
we must have a successful event no matter what.

871
00:52:37,923 --> 00:52:39,423
Is everything going according to plan?

872
00:52:39,853 --> 00:52:41,492
Well,

873
00:52:41,923 --> 00:52:43,722
we have a problem.

874
00:52:44,592 --> 00:52:45,722
A problem?

875
00:52:45,893 --> 00:52:47,861
The weather forecast says there will be heavy rain...

876
00:52:47,862 --> 00:52:49,592
along with thunder and lightning this afternoon.

877
00:52:49,833 --> 00:52:50,861
We can proceed with...

878
00:52:50,862 --> 00:52:53,003
the press conference and the indoor event as planned.

879
00:52:53,132 --> 00:52:56,131
It may be prudent for us to postpone the outdoor event for now.

880
00:52:56,132 --> 00:52:57,472
What are you talking about?

881
00:52:58,302 --> 00:52:59,502
We're revealing our product for the first time today.

882
00:52:59,503 --> 00:53:01,172
We must be in the limelight.

883
00:53:01,173 --> 00:53:03,213
Don't you know if we postpone it, people will lose interest?

884
00:53:03,773 --> 00:53:05,982
That's true. But they issued an alert for heavy rain.

885
00:53:05,983 --> 00:53:07,482
Listen. I was told that...

886
00:53:07,483 --> 00:53:08,951
the majority of the participants are in their 20s.

887
00:53:08,952 --> 00:53:10,312
What's youth good for?

888
00:53:10,313 --> 00:53:12,222
They can handle some raindrops.

889
00:53:13,583 --> 00:53:15,693
Proceed as planned. Okay?

890
00:53:16,222 --> 00:53:17,862
Just give out rain ponchos to the audience.

891
00:53:18,293 --> 00:53:20,792
If there's an accident because we pushed forward with this,

892
00:53:20,793 --> 00:53:21,862
the chairman...

893
00:53:22,432 --> 00:53:23,492
Did you just...

894
00:53:25,362 --> 00:53:27,202
dismiss what I said?

895
00:53:28,833 --> 00:53:30,173
Don't you know who I am?

896
00:53:31,072 --> 00:53:32,673
I'm the heir of this company.

897
00:53:32,902 --> 00:53:34,642
My wish is the chairman's wish.

898
00:53:34,643 --> 00:53:37,643
Proceed with the event unless you want to get fired.

899
00:53:42,112 --> 00:53:44,322
(Celebratory Audition of Launching Jinsung Phoenix Standard)

900
00:53:45,023 --> 00:53:48,252
Let me test the microphone again. Testing the microphone.

901
00:53:48,253 --> 00:53:50,222
One, two. One.

902
00:53:52,693 --> 00:53:54,632
One, two.

903
00:53:56,163 --> 00:53:58,663
(Jinsung Phoenix Standard)

904
00:54:02,702 --> 00:54:03,873
That looks amazing.

905
00:54:06,103 --> 00:54:07,143
(Invitation)

906
00:54:11,282 --> 00:54:13,242
(We invite you to participate in a special audition by Jinsung.)

907
00:54:15,782 --> 00:54:17,452
The winning prize of the audition...

908
00:54:17,782 --> 00:54:19,423
is a brand-new guitar?

909
00:54:22,592 --> 00:54:25,591
- Are you number ten? - What? No. It was just...

910
00:54:25,592 --> 00:54:27,123
The waiting room is this way. Come and follow me.

911
00:54:35,432 --> 00:54:38,003
- Come on. - Gosh. Let me focus.

912
00:54:38,603 --> 00:54:40,241
She's been dozing off all day.

913
00:54:40,242 --> 00:54:41,373
It's like she's on medication or something.

914
00:54:42,112 --> 00:54:43,571
She got soaking wet from the rain a few days ago.

915
00:54:43,572 --> 00:54:45,182
She almost had pneumonia.

916
00:54:45,443 --> 00:54:48,212
Yoon Sang A got super annoyed, watching her act all pitiful.

917
00:54:48,213 --> 00:54:49,982
- Gosh. What a nuisance. - Why would anyone pity her?

918
00:54:49,983 --> 00:54:51,582
Darn it. It's lopsided.

919
00:54:51,583 --> 00:54:52,922
Hey, it's not lopsided.

920
00:54:52,923 --> 00:54:54,952
- You look good. That's enough. - It looks fine.

921
00:54:55,152 --> 00:54:56,821
Everyone. There's a special lecture on respecting life...

922
00:54:56,822 --> 00:54:58,892
instead of the end-of-the-day meeting.

923
00:54:58,893 --> 00:55:00,221
We all have to go to the auditorium.

924
00:55:00,222 --> 00:55:02,193
- Come on. - Are you serious?

925
00:55:02,762 --> 00:55:04,762
- That's too much. - Auditorium? Shouldn't we go home?

926
00:55:06,103 --> 00:55:07,801
Shouldn't we tell her?

927
00:55:07,802 --> 00:55:09,071
It's not like she can hear us.

928
00:55:09,072 --> 00:55:10,333
She has eyes. She can read the board.

929
00:55:10,943 --> 00:55:12,672
- Let's go. - What special lecture?

930
00:55:12,673 --> 00:55:14,142
Do you want to skip the lecture and go for some snacks?

931
00:55:14,143 --> 00:55:15,812
- Are you in? - Come on.

932
00:55:15,813 --> 00:55:17,012
- I should just take a nap instead. - Gosh.

933
00:55:17,143 --> 00:55:19,012
If you're going to take a nap...

934
00:55:42,432 --> 00:55:43,532
Mom.

935
00:55:44,972 --> 00:55:46,103
I'm sick.

936
00:55:47,612 --> 00:55:51,443
(I like you.)

937
00:55:52,342 --> 00:55:53,342
Liar.

938
00:55:54,753 --> 00:55:55,913
You left me.

939
00:55:57,313 --> 00:55:59,123
You left me behind.

940
00:56:19,273 --> 00:56:20,542
Hello.

941
00:56:20,543 --> 00:56:22,971
- I keep... - Have you been well?

942
00:56:22,972 --> 00:56:24,213
seeing things.

943
00:56:24,342 --> 00:56:27,652
Right. This is yours, right?

944
00:56:31,353 --> 00:56:32,583
I'm sorry about the other day.

945
00:56:33,923 --> 00:56:35,322
(Yoon Chung Ah)

946
00:56:36,523 --> 00:56:38,721
Dad, you're supposed to be in love with Yoon Chung Ah!

947
00:56:38,722 --> 00:56:40,592
Who is Yoon Chung Ah?

948
00:56:41,693 --> 00:56:44,402
What? You're the Yoon Chung Ah he was talking about?

949
00:56:47,132 --> 00:56:48,202
What's wrong with you?

950
00:56:48,702 --> 00:56:49,702
Are you okay?

951
00:56:52,242 --> 00:56:53,272
This isn't good.

952
00:56:53,273 --> 00:56:55,112
(Seowon Arts High School)

953
00:56:56,112 --> 00:56:57,242
Let me carry you.

954
00:57:05,483 --> 00:57:07,923
(Celebratory Audition of Launching Jinsung Phoenix Standard)

955
00:57:13,123 --> 00:57:14,693
(Celebratory Audition of Launching Jinsung Phoenix Standard)

956
00:57:35,213 --> 00:57:39,253
Okay. What a nice performance by Participant Nine.

957
00:57:40,353 --> 00:57:44,322
All right. Last but not least. Participant Ten.

958
00:57:44,623 --> 00:57:47,163
This is the performance of the last participant.

959
00:57:59,443 --> 00:58:00,503
He's handsome.

960
00:58:02,072 --> 00:58:03,872
It looks like it's going to rain anytime now.

961
00:58:03,873 --> 00:58:05,812
Why don't we stop now?

962
00:58:05,813 --> 00:58:07,753
He's the last one.

963
00:58:08,612 --> 00:58:09,682
Let's keep going.

964
00:58:13,182 --> 00:58:14,753
- What? - What's this?

965
00:58:30,233 --> 00:58:32,902
- Oh, no! - No!

966
00:58:33,242 --> 00:58:34,612
Call an ambulance right now!

967
00:58:34,742 --> 00:58:36,511
- Oh, no! - He collapsed!

968
00:58:36,512 --> 00:58:37,813
- He passed out! - Sir, we should go.

969
00:58:41,583 --> 00:58:43,583
Hey, are you all right?

970
00:58:53,623 --> 00:58:54,663
That's so funny.

971
00:58:58,963 --> 00:59:01,902
What? Gosh. Come on.

972
00:59:33,702 --> 00:59:36,503
(Out of order)

973
00:59:49,813 --> 00:59:52,253
A patient coming through. Please step aside.

974
00:59:53,083 --> 00:59:55,893
- Please step aside. - We have a patient. Please move.

975
00:59:56,353 --> 00:59:57,393
Dad.

976
00:59:58,222 --> 01:00:00,192
Where's the ER?

977
01:00:00,193 --> 01:00:01,462
What's wrong with her?

978
01:00:01,463 --> 01:00:03,091
She lost consciousness and collapsed.

979
01:00:03,092 --> 01:00:04,602
- She needs help now! - This way.

980
01:00:04,603 --> 01:00:05,733
What's her name?

981
01:00:05,932 --> 01:00:07,362
It's Yoon Chung Ah.

982
01:00:15,012 --> 01:00:16,012
Mom.

983
01:00:40,402 --> 01:00:43,233
(Special thanks to Park Ho San)

984
01:01:10,432 --> 01:01:15,273
(Twinkling Watermelon)

985
01:01:15,472 --> 01:01:16,673
We're friends starting now.

986
01:01:17,003 --> 01:01:18,802
Yoon Chung Ah.

987
01:01:19,003 --> 01:01:21,241
He called my name.

988
01:01:21,242 --> 01:01:24,042
By the way, what happened to your sidekick?

989
01:01:24,043 --> 01:01:25,111
He left.

990
01:01:25,112 --> 01:01:26,412
But he has no place to go.

991
01:01:26,413 --> 01:01:28,151
What about Eun Gyeol? He's not coming?

992
01:01:28,152 --> 01:01:30,381
Whatever. If you want him, you go and look for him.

993
01:01:30,382 --> 01:01:32,252
I'm looking for someone. Can you take a look at this?

994
01:01:32,253 --> 01:01:34,252
Only Ha Eun Gyeol can be the main guitarist of our band.

995
01:01:34,253 --> 01:01:35,491
I will find him no matter what.

996
01:01:35,492 --> 01:01:37,991
I must find Ha Eun Gyeol and check it myself.

997
01:01:37,992 --> 01:01:41,091
Mom. Dad. I want to come home.

998
01:01:41,092 --> 01:01:42,833
I'm doing very well.

999
01:01:42,963 --> 01:01:44,603
Don't ever call me again.