"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep8 (English)

 1

00:00:11,279 --> 00:00:12,709
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:14,049 --> 00:00:15,920
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:17,990 --> 00:00:19,650
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,630 --> 00:00:26,560
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,200 --> 00:00:37,939
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:37,940 --> 00:00:39,409
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:39,410 --> 00:00:40,879
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:40,880 --> 00:00:41,880
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:41,880 --> 00:00:42,880
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:42,880 --> 00:00:43,880
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)

11
00:00:56,259 --> 00:00:57,660
You said you'd keep me safe.

12
00:01:01,630 --> 00:01:03,100
You said you'd help me get into college...

13
00:01:04,929 --> 00:01:06,230
and that we should start a band together.

14
00:01:11,309 --> 00:01:13,709
Ha Eun Gyeol! Where are you, seriously?

15
00:01:26,490 --> 00:01:27,520
So...

16
00:01:29,020 --> 00:01:30,220
I've returned to the present?

17
00:01:52,080 --> 00:01:53,809
(To Die For Chicken)

18
00:01:55,350 --> 00:01:57,050
(To Die For Chicken)

19
00:01:58,449 --> 00:02:00,850
(Episode 8)

20
00:02:04,929 --> 00:02:07,159
Mom! Dad! Eun Ho!

21
00:02:07,160 --> 00:02:09,000
Dad! Eun Ho.

22
00:02:13,169 --> 00:02:14,769
What's with you? Why are you being so clingy today?

23
00:02:16,039 --> 00:02:17,639
Where's Mom? Where is she?

24
00:02:18,069 --> 00:02:19,568
She's out with friends. She'll be home late.

25
00:02:19,569 --> 00:02:21,340
She said to go ahead and have dinner without her.

26
00:02:22,639 --> 00:02:23,710
What's for dinner?

27
00:02:24,380 --> 00:02:25,479
Ramyeon.

28
00:02:25,880 --> 00:02:28,019
Ramyeon? It'll be so good.

29
00:02:29,780 --> 00:02:30,919
What's with him today?

30
00:02:36,590 --> 00:02:37,889
My gosh. It's so good.

31
00:02:40,759 --> 00:02:42,060
A dream? What kind of dream?

32
00:02:42,759 --> 00:02:45,829
In the dream, I travelled back to 1995...

33
00:02:46,069 --> 00:02:47,430
and met Dad.

34
00:02:48,299 --> 00:02:49,370
Did you say 1995?

35
00:02:50,940 --> 00:02:53,470
I was 18 back then.

36
00:02:54,039 --> 00:02:55,979
That's right. The same age as I am now.

37
00:02:58,380 --> 00:03:00,650
Dad, I tutored you in the dream,

38
00:03:01,220 --> 00:03:02,449
and we started a band together.

39
00:03:02,680 --> 00:03:04,949
Oh, right. I went to Snail Guesthouse too.

40
00:03:05,319 --> 00:03:06,949
And I met Great-grandma there.

41
00:03:08,660 --> 00:03:10,319
What about me? You didn't see me in your dream?

42
00:03:11,829 --> 00:03:14,030
Hey, it was way before you were born.

43
00:03:17,299 --> 00:03:19,470
So what did you think of me when you met me in your dream?

44
00:03:21,239 --> 00:03:22,340
I was super cool, right?

45
00:03:23,870 --> 00:03:25,009
Please. Give me a break.

46
00:03:25,810 --> 00:03:28,479
Dad, do you even know what I went through because of you?

47
00:03:29,710 --> 00:03:31,249
You never studied.

48
00:03:31,250 --> 00:03:33,509
- Stop, wait! - You always worried your grandma.

49
00:03:34,750 --> 00:03:36,679
- Se Gyeong. - You said Mom was your first love.

50
00:03:36,680 --> 00:03:37,749
Where have you been?

51
00:03:37,750 --> 00:03:39,889
- But you were chasing another girl. - I looked everywhere for you.

52
00:03:40,049 --> 00:03:41,489
What? Another girl?

53
00:03:41,720 --> 00:03:42,859
Are you serious?

54
00:03:43,060 --> 00:03:44,660
If Mom finds out, she'll be upset.

55
00:03:45,590 --> 00:03:48,129
No, that's not true. Your mom has always been the only one for me.

56
00:03:48,130 --> 00:03:50,199
Your mom was my first love.

57
00:03:52,470 --> 00:03:53,630
Oh, that must be Mom.

58
00:03:54,739 --> 00:03:56,699
I should ask Mom directly.

59
00:03:57,269 --> 00:03:58,869
No, don't do that.

60
00:03:58,870 --> 00:04:00,310
I will. I'll tell her everything.

61
00:04:02,639 --> 00:04:03,639
Mom!

62
00:04:09,449 --> 00:04:10,819
Everyone's here.

63
00:04:11,289 --> 00:04:12,789
Have you guys had dinner yet?

64
00:04:14,090 --> 00:04:15,519
If you go back now,

65
00:04:15,759 --> 00:04:18,129
your 2023 will look very different...

66
00:04:18,130 --> 00:04:20,160
from the 2023 you came from.

67
00:04:20,559 --> 00:04:22,059
Do you still wish to go back?

68
00:04:25,200 --> 00:04:26,299
I don't believe this.

69
00:04:26,999 --> 00:04:29,400
What's wrong, Eun Gyeol? Are you not feeling well?

70
00:04:30,570 --> 00:04:32,840
Oh, no. I guess you didn't know.

71
00:04:33,510 --> 00:04:35,938
The moment you arrived here,

72
00:04:35,939 --> 00:04:38,280
everything started to change.

73
00:04:38,780 --> 00:04:40,350
- Eun Gyeol. - No.

74
00:04:40,710 --> 00:04:41,879
What's wrong, sweetheart?

75
00:04:42,179 --> 00:04:43,279
It's me, your mom.

76
00:04:43,280 --> 00:04:45,450
No. This can't be happening!

77
00:04:51,760 --> 00:04:53,929
What is this? What happened?

78
00:04:54,660 --> 00:04:55,929
What is this place?

79
00:04:58,929 --> 00:05:00,900
(Jinsung Musical Instruments)

80
00:05:01,400 --> 00:05:03,200
It's 1995?

81
00:05:42,609 --> 00:05:45,010
(CEO Yoon Gun Hyung)

82
00:05:47,350 --> 00:05:49,350
Chairman Yoon Gun Hyung of Jinsung Musical Instruments?

83
00:05:58,090 --> 00:05:59,859
Take this. You'll catch a cold.

84
00:06:08,539 --> 00:06:10,070
Isn't she the girl from that day?

85
00:06:10,299 --> 00:06:12,439
Don't tell me you're about to run away.

86
00:06:29,289 --> 00:06:32,289
That's odd. He wouldn't be late without a heads-up.

87
00:06:38,799 --> 00:06:40,830
Please leave a message after the tone.

88
00:06:43,439 --> 00:06:46,039
Yi Chan, it's me. I can't reach you.

89
00:06:46,369 --> 00:06:49,439
I'm going to head home now. Call me at home when you get this.

90
00:08:21,840 --> 00:08:24,438
It's you. I nearly bumped into you earlier.

91
00:08:24,439 --> 00:08:26,209
- Se Gyeong? - Oh, no.

92
00:08:26,210 --> 00:08:27,840
Are you all right? Are you hurt?

93
00:08:29,809 --> 00:08:30,809
That's blood.

94
00:08:31,749 --> 00:08:34,650
Did you get hurt when I bumped into you earlier?

95
00:08:35,879 --> 00:08:36,879
My gosh.

96
00:08:37,720 --> 00:08:40,519
Hey, wait! Where are you going?

97
00:08:41,960 --> 00:08:44,189
Why are you dragging me to a dark alley?

98
00:08:44,190 --> 00:08:45,229
Wait!

99
00:08:46,460 --> 00:08:47,998
Chung Ah? "Yoon Chung Ah?"

100
00:08:47,999 --> 00:08:50,859
Hey, Chung Ah. Let's talk first.

101
00:08:51,200 --> 00:08:52,498
Hey, where are you taking me?

102
00:08:52,499 --> 00:08:54,670
Hey! Violence is bad.

103
00:08:59,639 --> 00:09:00,670
Is that Yi Chan?

104
00:09:04,540 --> 00:09:06,950
Yi Chan! What happened?

105
00:09:07,509 --> 00:09:08,879
Help!

106
00:09:08,950 --> 00:09:11,488
Someone has collapsed. Anybody there?

107
00:09:11,489 --> 00:09:12,720
What's wrong?

108
00:09:13,090 --> 00:09:14,349
Can you please call 911?

109
00:09:14,350 --> 00:09:15,388
Someone has collapsed.

110
00:09:15,389 --> 00:09:17,119
Okay, I'll call them now!

111
00:09:19,590 --> 00:09:22,800
Yi Chan, Ha Yi Chan. Wake up.

112
00:09:22,960 --> 00:09:24,629
Open your eyes. Yi Chan!

113
00:09:25,229 --> 00:09:27,300
Se Gyeong.

114
00:09:28,800 --> 00:09:30,440
Stop shaking me like that.

115
00:09:31,070 --> 00:09:33,609
My head hurts so much. It's killing me.

116
00:09:33,739 --> 00:09:35,940
What? You woke up.

117
00:09:36,279 --> 00:09:38,050
Do you recognize me?

118
00:09:40,050 --> 00:09:41,249
Hey, what happened?

119
00:09:42,080 --> 00:09:43,149
Can you get up?

120
00:09:44,690 --> 00:09:46,590
- Help me up. - Okay.

121
00:09:48,060 --> 00:09:49,320
Who are you, really?

122
00:09:50,859 --> 00:09:54,129
I tried to find out...

123
00:09:54,229 --> 00:09:56,259
but couldn't find anything on you.

124
00:09:56,300 --> 00:09:57,460
Who are you?

125
00:09:58,930 --> 00:10:00,868
Not a single belonging,

126
00:10:00,869 --> 00:10:02,139
let alone an ID card.

127
00:10:02,739 --> 00:10:04,239
Oh, my bag.

128
00:10:11,749 --> 00:10:13,909
You weren't there to participate in the audition.

129
00:10:16,149 --> 00:10:17,778
Let me explain what happened.

130
00:10:17,779 --> 00:10:20,018
I had a bit of a situation, so I went to the audition...

131
00:10:20,019 --> 00:10:21,689
and found an invitation someone had dropped.

132
00:10:21,690 --> 00:10:22,988
But the staff saw that and assumed...

133
00:10:22,989 --> 00:10:24,719
I was there to participate in the audition.

134
00:10:24,720 --> 00:10:26,359
- Are you a spy? - Pardon me?

135
00:10:26,690 --> 00:10:28,759
I bet you're a spy one of our competitors sent.

136
00:10:29,859 --> 00:10:31,229
Or are you a flopper?

137
00:10:31,499 --> 00:10:32,570
If not that,

138
00:10:32,899 --> 00:10:35,540
are you a blackmailer or something?

139
00:10:36,239 --> 00:10:39,540
You seem totally uninterested in listening to me or believing me,

140
00:10:39,769 --> 00:10:41,238
so think whatever you want.

141
00:10:41,239 --> 00:10:42,580
I'll be off, then.

142
00:10:42,940 --> 00:10:44,080
Where are you going? Sit down.

143
00:10:44,609 --> 00:10:45,680
Sit back down!

144
00:10:48,279 --> 00:10:51,248
I can't let you go like this after spending all that money...

145
00:10:51,249 --> 00:10:52,550
and manpower to sneak you out.

146
00:10:53,119 --> 00:10:55,090
Do you think I brought you here because I like you?

147
00:10:55,690 --> 00:10:57,789
Reporters are camping out in front of the hospital because of you,

148
00:10:57,790 --> 00:11:00,159
and the company's public image is about to go down the drain.

149
00:11:00,460 --> 00:11:02,060
I have no idea what you're saying now.

150
00:11:02,200 --> 00:11:03,829
I have to go. I have an urgent matter to attend to.

151
00:11:03,830 --> 00:11:04,999
If you want to leave...

152
00:11:09,940 --> 00:11:11,340
You'll have to sign this written pledge.

153
00:11:12,369 --> 00:11:14,738
A written pledge? About what?

154
00:11:14,739 --> 00:11:16,138
I'm the victim. Why should I...

155
00:11:16,139 --> 00:11:19,550
Look at this. You're already calling yourself a victim.

156
00:11:20,779 --> 00:11:22,019
My gosh.

157
00:11:22,350 --> 00:11:24,778
You'll leave like this with your innocent-looking doe eyes...

158
00:11:24,779 --> 00:11:26,050
only to spread false rumours.

159
00:11:26,149 --> 00:11:28,460
In the end, you'll do a 180 and come at us aggressively...

160
00:11:28,790 --> 00:11:30,019
for settlement money.

161
00:11:35,359 --> 00:11:36,759
(Pledge)

162
00:11:39,570 --> 00:11:41,100
(Ha Eun Gyeol)

163
00:11:42,639 --> 00:11:43,639
Are we good now?

164
00:11:46,609 --> 00:11:48,540
- Make sure you get this notarized. - Yes, sir.

165
00:12:00,149 --> 00:12:01,320
Oh, aren't you that girl from...

166
00:12:04,259 --> 00:12:05,330
I'm sorry.

167
00:12:08,460 --> 00:12:09,729
(Yoon Chung Ah)

168
00:12:12,729 --> 00:12:13,970
"Yoon Chung Ah."

169
00:12:15,070 --> 00:12:16,139
"Yoon Chung Ah?"

170
00:12:19,070 --> 00:12:20,139
It's Mom.

171
00:12:21,139 --> 00:12:22,180
Mom!

172
00:12:22,909 --> 00:12:24,509
Mom! It's me, Eun Gyeol!

173
00:12:24,680 --> 00:12:26,609
Let go of me. There's something I must check.

174
00:12:26,850 --> 00:12:28,220
Hey, let go!

175
00:12:29,820 --> 00:12:30,820
Stop right there.

176
00:12:33,050 --> 00:12:34,249
Let go!

177
00:12:34,320 --> 00:12:35,590
Let go of me!

178
00:12:35,720 --> 00:12:37,590
Mom!

179
00:12:37,920 --> 00:12:39,229
What's all the fuss about?

180
00:12:41,960 --> 00:12:44,628
Sir, this boy here keeps calling Miss Chung Ah "Mom."

181
00:12:44,629 --> 00:12:46,629
He said he needed to check something.

182
00:12:46,800 --> 00:12:47,999
That crazy idiot.

183
00:12:48,369 --> 00:12:50,399
I'm done negotiating with him, so drag him out at once.

184
00:12:55,080 --> 00:12:56,080
Are you out of your mind?

185
00:12:56,340 --> 00:12:58,449
Our deal is now null and void. I refuse to leave this place.

186
00:12:58,450 --> 00:13:00,449
- Hey! - You'd better not kick me out.

187
00:13:00,450 --> 00:13:02,179
If you do, I'll go straight to the office.

188
00:13:02,180 --> 00:13:04,579
I'll meet with the chairman and take it up with him.

189
00:13:04,580 --> 00:13:05,690
You little piece of...

190
00:13:08,960 --> 00:13:11,420
Hey, get up.

191
00:13:12,690 --> 00:13:14,960
Stop putting on an act. Get up, you punk!

192
00:13:16,560 --> 00:13:18,029
Hey.

193
00:13:19,070 --> 00:13:21,470
Hey!

194
00:13:39,489 --> 00:13:42,320
Earlier, I clearly heard them calling Mom "Miss Chung Ah."

195
00:13:42,720 --> 00:13:44,220
That means...

196
00:13:44,720 --> 00:13:46,259
this is where Mom and her family live.

197
00:13:46,590 --> 00:13:48,629
Chairman Yoon Gun Hyung is my maternal grandfather,

198
00:13:48,960 --> 00:13:52,629
and that obnoxious scumbag is my uncle?

199
00:13:52,930 --> 00:13:53,999
That's strange.

200
00:13:54,999 --> 00:13:57,499
I clearly remember Mom telling me that she had no family.

201
00:13:59,369 --> 00:14:00,369
Why?

202
00:14:01,369 --> 00:14:02,710
Why did she say that?

203
00:14:07,879 --> 00:14:09,349
Bring us something cold to drink.

204
00:14:09,350 --> 00:14:10,420
Yes, ma'am.

205
00:14:12,489 --> 00:14:13,850
Oh, boy.

206
00:14:17,619 --> 00:14:18,659
You're back.

207
00:14:19,859 --> 00:14:21,059
You're back, ma'am.

208
00:14:21,060 --> 00:14:23,929
What? Hey, Mom doesn't really like it...

209
00:14:23,930 --> 00:14:26,399
when she sees you with Attorney Jung.

210
00:14:28,070 --> 00:14:29,570
Go to your room, Sang A.

211
00:14:29,800 --> 00:14:30,869
Yes, ma'am.

212
00:14:38,279 --> 00:14:41,210
You. What did you do this time?

213
00:14:43,479 --> 00:14:45,019
Mom, the thing is...

214
00:14:45,590 --> 00:14:47,789
It's about the boy who had an electric shock the other day.

215
00:14:47,790 --> 00:14:50,920
I told you to watch your conduct until Mr. Chairman comes home!

216
00:15:03,899 --> 00:15:06,340
Hey, seriously. Get your face out of my sight!

217
00:15:08,009 --> 00:15:09,739
Goodness. I'm not even surprised anymore.

218
00:15:11,749 --> 00:15:13,379
Did you get into another fight?

219
00:15:17,749 --> 00:15:18,850
What is this?

220
00:15:23,560 --> 00:15:24,820
What's with this reaction?

221
00:15:25,690 --> 00:15:26,989
Something's fishy.

222
00:15:28,859 --> 00:15:30,100
Hey, did you steal this?

223
00:15:30,999 --> 00:15:32,570
Is that why there's blood all over this?

224
00:15:35,470 --> 00:15:36,670
Is this a limited edition?

225
00:15:38,139 --> 00:15:40,070
Anyway, thanks for this. I'll put this to good use.

226
00:15:43,680 --> 00:15:46,950
Hey! It hurts! Let go!

227
00:15:49,450 --> 00:15:50,680
Hey!

228
00:15:51,950 --> 00:15:53,050
Stay here.

229
00:15:53,149 --> 00:15:55,518
But I just heard a scream.

230
00:15:55,519 --> 00:15:56,758
Pretend you heard nothing.

231
00:15:56,759 --> 00:15:57,889
Pretend you're not here.

232
00:15:58,320 --> 00:15:59,960
For your own sake, that is.

233
00:16:10,300 --> 00:16:11,340
Hey!

234
00:16:15,739 --> 00:16:16,810
My hair.

235
00:16:18,340 --> 00:16:19,979
My hair!

236
00:16:22,019 --> 00:16:23,618
I'll pull your hair out too.

237
00:16:23,619 --> 00:16:25,420
I'll make you look like a featherless chicken.

238
00:16:25,920 --> 00:16:28,488
Let go! You'd better let go of me. Let go!

239
00:16:28,489 --> 00:16:29,960
Stop at once!

240
00:16:31,060 --> 00:16:32,359
What are you two doing right now?

241
00:16:32,859 --> 00:16:34,359
Mom.

242
00:16:34,729 --> 00:16:37,359
You see, Chung Ah...

243
00:16:37,529 --> 00:16:40,200
took my key ring from me.

244
00:16:40,269 --> 00:16:42,498
I asked her to give it back,

245
00:16:42,499 --> 00:16:44,998
but she grabbed me by the hair...

246
00:16:44,999 --> 00:16:46,869
and insisted that it was hers.

247
00:16:46,970 --> 00:16:51,710
Se Gyeong brought it for me from Europe as a gift.

248
00:16:57,350 --> 00:16:58,379
Hand it over.

249
00:17:13,429 --> 00:17:14,570
Shut your mouth.

250
00:17:16,070 --> 00:17:17,100
I told you to shut it.

251
00:17:20,770 --> 00:17:21,980
What are you, a lowly brute?

252
00:17:22,280 --> 00:17:24,139
If you're human, speak like one.

253
00:17:26,080 --> 00:17:27,949
- Mom? - Shut your mouth.

254
00:17:28,080 --> 00:17:29,219
It's Mom.

255
00:17:32,590 --> 00:17:34,449
Do I have to repeat the warning?

256
00:17:34,790 --> 00:17:36,490
What do you people do?

257
00:17:37,060 --> 00:17:39,060
Do you skin people alive and make musical instruments with it?

258
00:17:39,659 --> 00:17:41,290
I must check, so step aside.

259
00:17:50,300 --> 00:17:52,139
Do I have to tie you up to make you behave yourself?

260
00:17:52,510 --> 00:17:54,709
Must I lock you up to make you listen to me?

261
00:18:10,419 --> 00:18:11,459
Those eyes.

262
00:18:12,490 --> 00:18:14,659
I told you not to glare at me like that.

263
00:18:20,600 --> 00:18:22,469
What are you doing now?

264
00:18:37,919 --> 00:18:40,990
Weren't you told to stay in the guest room?

265
00:18:41,990 --> 00:18:43,158
Did you not tell him?

266
00:18:43,159 --> 00:18:45,090
We couldn't stop him. He was being stubborn, ma'am.

267
00:18:50,100 --> 00:18:51,100
Are you all right?

268
00:18:51,760 --> 00:18:53,070
Aren't you hurt?

269
00:18:54,369 --> 00:18:55,369
Sign language?

270
00:18:56,040 --> 00:18:57,340
What are you doing now?

271
00:18:57,939 --> 00:18:59,639
You're not allowed to use sign language in this house.

272
00:18:59,810 --> 00:19:01,770
What kind of nonsense is that?

273
00:19:02,780 --> 00:19:04,609
She's deaf. If she's not allowed to use sign language,

274
00:19:05,580 --> 00:19:08,149
then how on earth is she supposed to express herself?

275
00:19:13,350 --> 00:19:14,719
Tell me what's going on.

276
00:19:17,419 --> 00:19:19,560
You can tell me everything, Mom.

277
00:19:24,000 --> 00:19:25,030
"Mom?"

278
00:19:26,169 --> 00:19:28,129
You must've been taken aback by all the fuss.

279
00:19:29,139 --> 00:19:31,500
I was simply trying to discipline her as her mother.

280
00:19:32,540 --> 00:19:35,039
Instead of meddling in our family matters, pretend you didn't see...

281
00:19:35,040 --> 00:19:37,609
"Discipline?" Did you say you were trying to discipline her?

282
00:19:39,649 --> 00:19:41,979
What I saw today was clearly violence.

283
00:19:41,980 --> 00:19:43,020
Hey.

284
00:19:44,449 --> 00:19:46,889
Can't you see this? And my hair!

285
00:19:47,520 --> 00:19:49,659
That thing bit her and pulled my hair out.

286
00:19:49,859 --> 00:19:51,490
- "That thing?" - That's right.

287
00:19:53,230 --> 00:19:55,659
I asked you politely, but you aren't listening.

288
00:19:56,600 --> 00:19:59,629
Then I have no choice but to be rude.

289
00:20:00,500 --> 00:20:02,270
What are you waiting for? Drag him out at once.

290
00:20:05,639 --> 00:20:08,139
Let go. I told you to let go!

291
00:20:08,879 --> 00:20:09,980
Does the chairman know?

292
00:20:10,639 --> 00:20:12,679
Does he know what's going on in this house...

293
00:20:13,109 --> 00:20:15,448
and how your daughter is being treated?

294
00:20:15,449 --> 00:20:16,648
Does the chairman know?

295
00:20:16,649 --> 00:20:18,378
Shut his mouth at once!

296
00:20:18,379 --> 00:20:19,689
I'll tell everyone.

297
00:20:19,820 --> 00:20:21,719
Everything I saw and heard here.

298
00:20:21,820 --> 00:20:24,059
I'll tell the whole world!

299
00:20:24,060 --> 00:20:25,629
Let me hear it first.

300
00:20:28,800 --> 00:20:30,600
- Mr. Chairman. - Dad.

301
00:20:31,959 --> 00:20:33,030
Father.

302
00:20:34,399 --> 00:20:36,399
Weren't you supposed to return the day after tomorrow?

303
00:20:37,340 --> 00:20:38,938
If your schedule changed,

304
00:20:38,939 --> 00:20:41,270
why didn't you tell me?

305
00:20:45,750 --> 00:20:47,310
Are you Chairman Yoon Gun Hyung?

306
00:20:48,879 --> 00:20:50,178
You must be the unlucky guest...

307
00:20:50,179 --> 00:20:52,389
who had the accident because of my son.

308
00:20:53,590 --> 00:20:55,959
Let's hear it. Since it concerns my family,

309
00:20:56,919 --> 00:20:59,929
I should hear it before everyone else finds out.

310
00:21:03,830 --> 00:21:06,000
(Yeonnam Hospital)

311
00:21:17,740 --> 00:21:21,080
(Audiology Room)

312
00:21:23,520 --> 00:21:25,379
What did they say? Nothing's wrong with you?

313
00:21:27,820 --> 00:21:28,859
That's right.

314
00:21:29,159 --> 00:21:30,619
My hearing is as good as that of Jaime Sommers, the Bionic Woman.

315
00:21:31,290 --> 00:21:33,760
What about your head? Did they take an X-ray of your head too?

316
00:21:34,230 --> 00:21:36,659
Yes, it's totally fine. There isn't a single hairline fracture.

317
00:21:37,030 --> 00:21:38,399
I can go home tomorrow, as planned.

318
00:21:38,929 --> 00:21:40,030
Hey, Ma Joo. Applause.

319
00:21:42,570 --> 00:21:44,240
Hey, did you lie then?

320
00:21:44,540 --> 00:21:46,570
What the... Why would I lie about something like that?

321
00:21:46,969 --> 00:21:49,879
I swear. I heard a whooshing sound in my ear...

322
00:21:50,109 --> 00:21:52,609
and felt as though some alien was trying to talk to me.

323
00:21:53,980 --> 00:21:55,379
What do you even know?

324
00:21:58,990 --> 00:22:00,050
Oh, right.

325
00:22:00,320 --> 00:22:02,520
- Did you take care of that thing? - Yes.

326
00:22:03,159 --> 00:22:06,029
Bal San will be here as your guardian for your discharge,

327
00:22:06,030 --> 00:22:08,089
and he called the school saying he's your cousin.

328
00:22:08,090 --> 00:22:10,659
I see. Nice. He's very useful.

329
00:22:11,959 --> 00:22:15,230
Oh, give my thanks to your father.

330
00:22:16,070 --> 00:22:19,270
As for the hospital bill, tell him that I'll be sure to pay him back.

331
00:22:19,639 --> 00:22:20,709
Don't worry about it.

332
00:22:20,969 --> 00:22:22,938
You always help us carry stuff at our fabric store.

333
00:22:22,939 --> 00:22:23,939
Dad said not to worry.

334
00:22:23,940 --> 00:22:25,850
Oh, Grandma!

335
00:22:27,250 --> 00:22:28,480
Don't run. Be careful.

336
00:22:29,250 --> 00:22:30,679
Where are you going? The restroom?

337
00:22:31,250 --> 00:22:33,688
You should've told me. I would've come to get you.

338
00:22:33,689 --> 00:22:34,689
That's all right.

339
00:22:35,219 --> 00:22:36,619
Did you watch the drama yesterday?

340
00:22:36,959 --> 00:22:38,389
I did, of course.

341
00:22:38,459 --> 00:22:39,759
See? What did I tell you?

342
00:22:39,760 --> 00:22:41,659
I told you that they must be siblings.

343
00:22:41,760 --> 00:22:43,999
Yes, I know. What's going to happen now?

344
00:22:44,000 --> 00:22:45,459
It's okay.

345
00:22:45,669 --> 00:22:46,770
It'll be revealed...

346
00:22:47,300 --> 00:22:49,699
that they aren't blood-related, so they'll end up together.

347
00:22:50,000 --> 00:22:51,239
- Really? - Yes.

348
00:22:51,240 --> 00:22:52,909
My gosh. What a relief.

349
00:22:53,010 --> 00:22:56,608
So go ahead and use the restroom. Take your time.

350
00:22:56,609 --> 00:22:58,408
- My, he makes friends so easily. - Wait here.

351
00:22:58,409 --> 00:23:00,178
Okay. Don't you worry.

352
00:23:00,179 --> 00:23:01,479
People would think he's a long-term patient here.

353
00:23:01,480 --> 00:23:03,980
Hey! Come here.

354
00:23:05,179 --> 00:23:06,489
Is running allowed inside the hospital or not?

355
00:23:06,490 --> 00:23:08,089
It is not allowed, Captain!

356
00:23:08,090 --> 00:23:09,619
Good. Salute!

357
00:23:10,760 --> 00:23:12,119
- At ease! - Yes, sir.

358
00:23:12,830 --> 00:23:14,659
Yi Seul, what happened to your hair?

359
00:23:15,429 --> 00:23:17,500
I'll braid your hair for you later.

360
00:23:17,560 --> 00:23:19,029
Come to my room after dinner.

361
00:23:19,030 --> 00:23:21,369
- Okay, my hairstylist! - Okay, my princess!

362
00:23:24,570 --> 00:23:26,608
So you've joined the military and opened a hair salon.

363
00:23:26,609 --> 00:23:27,639
I see that you've been very busy.

364
00:23:28,740 --> 00:23:29,909
That reminds me.

365
00:23:30,580 --> 00:23:31,810
You didn't tell my grandma, right?

366
00:23:32,139 --> 00:23:35,509
I did. She called me in the morning, so I told her everything.

367
00:23:35,510 --> 00:23:37,879
You little... Have you got a death wish?

368
00:23:38,719 --> 00:23:40,149
Hey, I was just kidding.

369
00:23:40,649 --> 00:23:42,520
I said you were staying with me for a few days to study all night.

370
00:23:43,159 --> 00:23:44,359
Good job, Cheetah.

371
00:23:46,030 --> 00:23:47,030
Now, run.

372
00:24:16,260 --> 00:24:18,159
Oh, are you going somewhere?

373
00:24:18,260 --> 00:24:19,859
Hey, good timing. I'm glad you're here.

374
00:24:20,030 --> 00:24:21,359
Hey, Bal San.

375
00:24:21,560 --> 00:24:24,359
You know where Ma Joo's father's fabric store is, right?

376
00:24:24,859 --> 00:24:26,968
Yes, it's in Dongdaemun.

377
00:24:26,969 --> 00:24:28,299
I went there a few times to get some fabric.

378
00:24:28,300 --> 00:24:29,368
- I see. - Why do you ask?

379
00:24:29,369 --> 00:24:31,600
You lead the way. I want to go to that store.

380
00:24:31,969 --> 00:24:33,369
What? Why?

381
00:24:33,469 --> 00:24:36,480
Yi Chan didn't come home last night.

382
00:24:37,010 --> 00:24:39,108
I heard he'd eat and sleep there for 3 to 4 days...

383
00:24:39,109 --> 00:24:41,179
to study for his exams.

384
00:24:41,810 --> 00:24:44,279
I can't just send my grandson there and pretend not to know about it.

385
00:24:44,280 --> 00:24:46,520
I want to thank Ma Joo's father,

386
00:24:46,619 --> 00:24:48,549
so I'm going to drop off some side dishes for them.

387
00:24:48,550 --> 00:24:50,590
Gosh, just leave it.

388
00:24:50,889 --> 00:24:52,260
Don't go.

389
00:24:52,459 --> 00:24:55,230
Besides, Ma Joo eats so much whenever he's here.

390
00:24:55,659 --> 00:24:58,560
They're always so busy handling customers and delivering orders.

391
00:24:58,730 --> 00:25:00,669
It'll be a hassle for them if you show up unannounced.

392
00:25:02,169 --> 00:25:03,698
You're hiding something from me, aren't you?

393
00:25:03,699 --> 00:25:05,399
Gosh, what are you talking about?

394
00:25:05,709 --> 00:25:06,840
You're falsely accusing me here.

395
00:25:07,310 --> 00:25:10,109
I had a bad dream.

396
00:25:10,310 --> 00:25:12,378
Whenever I see Yi Chan's late mother in my dream,

397
00:25:12,379 --> 00:25:14,080
he either falls ill or gets hurt.

398
00:25:14,409 --> 00:25:17,419
Anyway, something always happened to Yi Chan in the past.

399
00:25:18,480 --> 00:25:21,089
Why are you just standing around? I told you to lead the way.

400
00:25:21,090 --> 00:25:22,118
What are you, a totem pole?

401
00:25:22,119 --> 00:25:23,590
I can't go there looking like this.

402
00:25:24,020 --> 00:25:26,789
I should wash and style my hair.

403
00:25:26,790 --> 00:25:29,730
Goodness. Forget it. I'll just go there and look for the store.

404
00:25:30,230 --> 00:25:32,230
Wait, hold on.

405
00:25:32,330 --> 00:25:35,269
You can't find it on your own. The Dongdaemun Market is like a maze.

406
00:25:35,270 --> 00:25:36,840
Then lead the way.

407
00:25:37,570 --> 00:25:38,800
Stop complaining and just get going.

408
00:25:39,010 --> 00:25:40,239
Goodness. Go.

409
00:25:40,240 --> 00:25:41,409
(Snail Guesthouse)

410
00:25:45,679 --> 00:25:48,080
Gosh. Don't swing it back and forth like that.

411
00:25:48,250 --> 00:25:50,250
The side dishes inside will get all mixed up.

412
00:25:54,689 --> 00:25:57,419
Oh, no! What a waste.

413
00:25:57,590 --> 00:26:00,260
Gosh, you little weasel.

414
00:26:00,929 --> 00:26:02,158
I bet you did that on purpose.

415
00:26:02,159 --> 00:26:03,628
My gosh. What a waste.

416
00:26:03,629 --> 00:26:05,398
It wasn't intentional, Ms. Go.

417
00:26:05,399 --> 00:26:08,300
Oh, no. I wasted all this food. My goodness.

418
00:26:08,869 --> 00:26:10,399
- You fool. - I'm sorry.

419
00:26:10,500 --> 00:26:11,898
- Hey, Ha Yi Chan. - My gosh.

420
00:26:11,899 --> 00:26:14,209
- I did my best. - I kept telling you to be careful.

421
00:26:15,209 --> 00:26:17,208
- Have you eaten yet? - Yes, have you?

422
00:26:17,209 --> 00:26:18,310
- Hello. - Hello.

423
00:26:19,179 --> 00:26:20,510
See, Ma Joo?

424
00:26:20,780 --> 00:26:22,179
This world is a ruthless place.

425
00:26:23,050 --> 00:26:26,090
The others won't even visit their frontman who's in the hospital.

426
00:26:26,250 --> 00:26:28,689
My gosh. I told them you'd be going home tomorrow.

427
00:26:29,419 --> 00:26:30,689
They're so mean.

428
00:26:30,959 --> 00:26:32,889
- Hush. - Why?

429
00:26:48,070 --> 00:26:49,939
- What? - My gosh.

430
00:26:52,240 --> 00:26:53,750
(Missing Person, Ha Eun Gyeol)

431
00:26:56,350 --> 00:26:58,350
I put it up all over Mapo-Gu.

432
00:26:58,520 --> 00:27:01,290
I put it in the weekly bulletin at my church just in case.

433
00:27:01,449 --> 00:27:02,989
Why? I thought...

434
00:27:02,990 --> 00:27:04,819
you'd forever be with the guitarist full of the Holy Spirit.

435
00:27:04,820 --> 00:27:07,530
You said only Ha Eun Gyeol could be our guitarist.

436
00:27:10,199 --> 00:27:11,260
That's right.

437
00:27:11,899 --> 00:27:13,469
Guys, didn't Hyun Yul come with you?

438
00:27:14,429 --> 00:27:16,999
That jerk. He has to remain a traitor to the end, doesn't he?

439
00:27:17,000 --> 00:27:18,040
Hey, what are you doing?

440
00:27:18,500 --> 00:27:19,969
Didn't you hear him calling you a traitor?

441
00:27:20,740 --> 00:27:21,740
What?

442
00:27:24,010 --> 00:27:25,179
Darn, what happened to his face?

443
00:27:26,879 --> 00:27:29,080
I fought with a Jindo dog while putting up the poster.

444
00:27:36,119 --> 00:27:37,559
It was a good fight.

445
00:27:37,560 --> 00:27:39,559
My gosh. I'm so touched.

446
00:27:39,560 --> 00:27:40,659
What can we do?

447
00:27:40,859 --> 00:27:42,330
We should follow our frontman's wishes.

448
00:27:44,230 --> 00:27:45,230
Guys.

449
00:27:45,560 --> 00:27:46,769
- Don't. - Hey, don't.

450
00:27:46,770 --> 00:27:48,029
Honestly, I really appreciate...

451
00:27:48,030 --> 00:27:49,438
- Hey, I told you to stop. - Say no more.

452
00:27:49,439 --> 00:27:51,468
To thank you for proving your passionate friendship,

453
00:27:51,469 --> 00:27:52,539
I'll do my best to...

454
00:27:52,540 --> 00:27:54,039
Hey, will you please stop?

455
00:27:54,040 --> 00:27:55,339
I told you to stop.

456
00:27:55,340 --> 00:27:56,779
- I'll do my best... - Stop.

457
00:27:56,780 --> 00:27:58,208
Hey, don't hit me.

458
00:27:58,209 --> 00:28:00,408
- As always, I'll make sure... - Hey, it hurts. It's me!

459
00:28:00,409 --> 00:28:02,350
I'll show you!

460
00:28:03,580 --> 00:28:04,648
Who's the jerk that said...

461
00:28:04,649 --> 00:28:05,820
I got beaten up by a gang?

462
00:28:09,820 --> 00:28:11,320
Hey, it's okay.

463
00:28:11,459 --> 00:28:14,429
A little bit of embarrassment can become a lasting memory.

464
00:28:14,959 --> 00:28:15,959
My gosh.

465
00:28:16,760 --> 00:28:19,000
Do I really have to tell you this myself?

466
00:28:21,270 --> 00:28:22,300
The legend...

467
00:28:24,740 --> 00:28:26,010
of that intense 10-on-1 fight.

468
00:28:27,070 --> 00:28:28,639
(Missing Person, Ha Eun Gyeol)

469
00:28:36,879 --> 00:28:38,780
Would you take your filthy hands off it?

470
00:28:42,419 --> 00:28:44,490
Before I break your wrists, that is.

471
00:28:45,490 --> 00:28:46,530
A toothpick?

472
00:28:47,090 --> 00:28:48,330
Not a match?

473
00:28:59,139 --> 00:29:01,810
Hey, kid. You're still wet behind the ears. Got a death wish?

474
00:29:02,209 --> 00:29:04,679
Boys, teach him a lesson.

475
00:29:15,889 --> 00:29:17,389
Don't tell me they pulled out guns.

476
00:30:02,740 --> 00:30:04,240
If you mess with my loved ones,

477
00:30:06,010 --> 00:30:07,770
I will never forgive you, no matter who you are.

478
00:30:17,949 --> 00:30:18,949
That moment...

479
00:30:19,389 --> 00:30:21,850
Yi Chan!

480
00:30:24,760 --> 00:30:27,259
"Yi Chan, wake up!"

481
00:30:27,260 --> 00:30:29,329
"Open your eyes!"

482
00:30:29,330 --> 00:30:32,770
"I can't live without you. I'll die!"

483
00:30:35,070 --> 00:30:36,100
Why would I die?

484
00:30:37,469 --> 00:30:38,500
- Se Gyeong. - Se Gyeong.

485
00:30:40,770 --> 00:30:41,840
Hey, move.

486
00:30:42,209 --> 00:30:43,780
Come here, Se Gyeong. Sit here.

487
00:30:44,580 --> 00:30:45,780
Guys, she saved my life.

488
00:30:45,879 --> 00:30:48,609
The thing is, I wasn't the one who saved you that day.

489
00:30:50,080 --> 00:30:51,149
What?

490
00:30:52,149 --> 00:30:54,119
- It wasn't you? - That's right.

491
00:30:54,320 --> 00:30:55,419
I knew it.

492
00:30:55,550 --> 00:30:57,358
You went to such lengths to talk total nonsense.

493
00:30:57,359 --> 00:30:58,419
No.

494
00:30:58,659 --> 00:31:00,589
You brought me to the hospital that day.

495
00:31:00,590 --> 00:31:02,590
Yes, that's right. I did,

496
00:31:02,760 --> 00:31:03,999
but someone else found you first...

497
00:31:04,000 --> 00:31:05,898
and asked for my help.

498
00:31:05,899 --> 00:31:08,330
So strictly speaking, she saved your life.

499
00:31:08,469 --> 00:31:09,570
Who was that?

500
00:31:10,000 --> 00:31:11,740
She was a student at Seowon Arts High School.

501
00:31:11,939 --> 00:31:13,669
Her name was...

502
00:31:14,709 --> 00:31:15,869
- Yoon Chung Ah? - What?

503
00:31:16,609 --> 00:31:18,709
Yoon Chung Ah? Your friend, Yoon Chung Ah?

504
00:31:19,080 --> 00:31:21,249
What? Yoon Chung Ah is my friend?

505
00:31:21,250 --> 00:31:23,479
You gave her the concert ticket and the letter too.

506
00:31:23,480 --> 00:31:24,550
Aren't you two close?

507
00:31:24,619 --> 00:31:26,350
Yes! That's right.

508
00:31:26,419 --> 00:31:28,148
Of course, we're close.

509
00:31:28,149 --> 00:31:29,919
I was just curious what others might think of us.

510
00:31:30,189 --> 00:31:33,059
Right, I always wondered how you two became friends.

511
00:31:33,060 --> 00:31:34,888
Well, how should I put this?

512
00:31:34,889 --> 00:31:36,830
We have great conversations.

513
00:31:36,929 --> 00:31:38,699
What? You two have great conversations?

514
00:31:39,330 --> 00:31:40,928
I thought she couldn't hear.

515
00:31:40,929 --> 00:31:42,698
What? She can't hear?

516
00:31:42,699 --> 00:31:43,968
- What? - What?

517
00:31:43,969 --> 00:31:45,000
- What? - What?

518
00:31:46,000 --> 00:31:47,368
The visiting hours are now over,

519
00:31:47,369 --> 00:31:49,270
so everyone must leave the room except for the patient's guardian.

520
00:31:49,439 --> 00:31:50,480
- Okay. - Got it.

521
00:31:51,240 --> 00:31:52,310
Hey, pass me my cola.

522
00:31:56,379 --> 00:31:57,449
That's blood.

523
00:31:58,250 --> 00:32:01,250
Did you get hurt when I bumped into you earlier?

524
00:32:02,990 --> 00:32:04,490
Hey, wait!

525
00:32:04,889 --> 00:32:05,959
Where are you going?

526
00:32:07,230 --> 00:32:09,760
Why are you dragging me to a dark alley?

527
00:32:10,129 --> 00:32:13,230
That means she couldn't understand a word I said.

528
00:32:15,330 --> 00:32:18,139
Mom had a friend like that? I'm surprised.

529
00:32:19,969 --> 00:32:21,309
- Hey, Se Gyeong. - Yes?

530
00:32:21,310 --> 00:32:23,279
We're going to grab a bite to eat. Do you want to join us?

531
00:32:23,280 --> 00:32:24,780
Sure, sounds good. What do you feel like eating?

532
00:32:24,879 --> 00:32:27,050
What? Really? You'll come with us?

533
00:32:28,949 --> 00:32:30,549
- I just can't have spicy food. - Jjajangmyeon.

534
00:32:30,550 --> 00:32:33,218
- Is there anything you're craving? - I'm hungry, so you guys choose.

535
00:32:33,219 --> 00:32:34,388
- We'll pick something, then. - Okay.

536
00:32:34,389 --> 00:32:36,320
- How about jjajangmyeon? - What do you feel like eating?

537
00:32:37,560 --> 00:32:39,559
- Let's just have jjajangmyeon. - Jjajangmyeon?

538
00:32:39,560 --> 00:32:40,789
No, Jjajangmyeon is spicy.

539
00:32:40,790 --> 00:32:42,358
The one with chilli powder. I don't like it.

540
00:32:42,359 --> 00:32:44,099
- Let's have jjajangmyeon. - I don't like jjajangmyeon.

541
00:32:44,100 --> 00:32:45,159
Come on. Let's have jjajangmyeon.

542
00:32:45,560 --> 00:32:47,169
How about stir-fried sundae? It's so good.

543
00:32:47,600 --> 00:32:48,799
- Jjajangmyeon is better. - Agreed.

544
00:32:48,800 --> 00:32:50,339
- No, I don't agree. - Whatever. Jjajangmyeon, it is.

545
00:32:50,340 --> 00:32:51,369
How about pizza? I'll treat you guys.

546
00:32:52,939 --> 00:32:54,639
- Really? It's on you? - Se Gyeong, how about pizza?

547
00:32:54,969 --> 00:32:57,179
- What? - Se Gyeong, how about pizza?

548
00:32:57,340 --> 00:32:58,579
- Se Gyeong. - Se Gyeong!

549
00:32:58,580 --> 00:32:59,649
Where did she go?

550
00:33:00,679 --> 00:33:02,980
Dad, I'm sorry.

551
00:33:05,520 --> 00:33:07,050
I'm really sorry.

552
00:33:08,090 --> 00:33:10,519
I tried to set Mom up with another man.

553
00:33:10,520 --> 00:33:12,659
I must've been out of my mind for a moment. I'm sorry.

554
00:33:13,060 --> 00:33:14,090
I'm really sorry.

555
00:33:14,429 --> 00:33:15,490
Dr. On.

556
00:33:16,560 --> 00:33:19,158
Your car is a LeMans, right? With the plate number 9125.

557
00:33:19,159 --> 00:33:20,300
Yes, why do you ask?

558
00:33:21,030 --> 00:33:23,698
Why don't you give me your car keys? I'll go put your things...

559
00:33:23,699 --> 00:33:24,840
in your trunk.

560
00:33:25,699 --> 00:33:28,270
By the way, is your surgical site healing well, Ms. Jung?

561
00:33:28,469 --> 00:33:29,480
Pardon me?

562
00:33:29,740 --> 00:33:32,280
I underwent surgery? What do you mean?

563
00:33:32,609 --> 00:33:34,580
You're an angel who had your wings removed. Doesn't it hurt?

564
00:33:35,810 --> 00:33:37,479
My gosh. Dr. On, please.

565
00:33:37,480 --> 00:33:38,850
I got it. I'll take my time with it.

566
00:33:38,980 --> 00:33:40,850
Thank you for offering to help though.

567
00:33:41,490 --> 00:33:44,359
Anyway, the hospital will feel empty starting tomorrow.

568
00:33:44,820 --> 00:33:46,329
Once you become a specialist in the US,

569
00:33:46,330 --> 00:33:47,888
you have to come back and take us out for dinner.

570
00:33:47,889 --> 00:33:49,059
Yes, of course.

571
00:33:49,060 --> 00:33:50,760
Seriously, if you forget me...

572
00:33:52,300 --> 00:33:53,369
I'll be mad at you.

573
00:33:54,530 --> 00:33:56,169
- Promise you won't forget me. - Okay, I promise.

574
00:33:56,439 --> 00:33:57,499
- Gosh. - Promise.

575
00:33:57,500 --> 00:33:59,340
Actually, I'm not sorry at all.

576
00:33:59,609 --> 00:34:01,369
He's such a flirt.

577
00:34:01,909 --> 00:34:03,780
He was so flirty even when he was young.

578
00:34:04,810 --> 00:34:05,909
Gosh.

579
00:34:07,350 --> 00:34:09,349
I'm sorry, Dad. But you missed your lucky chance...

580
00:34:09,350 --> 00:34:12,719
to have a pretty daughter named On Eun Yu in the future.

581
00:34:12,920 --> 00:34:13,989
Why?

582
00:34:14,250 --> 00:34:16,560
Mom will marry someone else. That's why.

583
00:34:16,659 --> 00:34:19,089
I'll make it happen.

584
00:34:20,659 --> 00:34:22,389
Who's Mom's future husband?

585
00:34:23,000 --> 00:34:24,959
It's Ha Yi...

586
00:34:24,960 --> 00:34:26,330
Are you sure it's him?

587
00:34:28,069 --> 00:34:30,738
It's probably Ha Yi...

588
00:34:30,739 --> 00:34:31,739
Are you sure about that?

589
00:34:33,839 --> 00:34:36,139
Darn you, Master!

590
00:34:36,339 --> 00:34:38,710
Why do you keep confusing me like this?

591
00:34:39,549 --> 00:34:40,610
Darn it.

592
00:34:52,420 --> 00:34:53,790
If you go back now,

593
00:34:54,389 --> 00:34:56,829
your 2023 will look very different...

594
00:34:56,830 --> 00:34:58,929
from the 2023 you came from.

595
00:34:59,199 --> 00:35:00,730
Do you still wish to go back?

596
00:35:02,230 --> 00:35:03,239
Eun Gyeol.

597
00:35:04,000 --> 00:35:06,509
What's wrong, sweetheart? It's me, your mom.

598
00:35:06,869 --> 00:35:09,139
That was a dream. It was nothing more than a dream.

599
00:35:09,679 --> 00:35:11,480
That can never happen in real life.

600
00:35:12,480 --> 00:35:15,279
There must be a reason I woke up at Mom's place.

601
00:35:15,779 --> 00:35:17,480
I should call Master.

602
00:35:52,380 --> 00:35:53,420
(Call)

603
00:35:54,089 --> 00:35:56,419
The number does not exist.

604
00:35:56,420 --> 00:35:58,860
Check the number and dial again.

605
00:36:00,630 --> 00:36:01,690
Shoot.

606
00:36:07,799 --> 00:36:09,400
Why did you not pick up the phone?

607
00:36:09,469 --> 00:36:11,170
Why did you not pick up the phone?

608
00:36:11,670 --> 00:36:14,539
Stop confusing me and just say it.

609
00:36:14,540 --> 00:36:15,809
Then I'll just go for it.

610
00:36:15,810 --> 00:36:16,909
Is she a loan shark?

611
00:36:18,380 --> 00:36:21,210
Three days. I'll give you just three days.

612
00:36:21,549 --> 00:36:23,349
In three days, you either call me...

613
00:36:23,350 --> 00:36:26,080
or bring that person to me. You decide.

614
00:36:26,520 --> 00:36:29,289
Or I'll miraculously bend your back backward.

615
00:36:29,290 --> 00:36:30,290
Got it?

616
00:36:34,630 --> 00:36:36,659
- Perhaps... - Perhaps...

617
00:36:37,000 --> 00:36:38,199
- This could mean... - This could mean...

618
00:36:38,360 --> 00:36:40,499
Mom's first love might be Ha Eun Gyeol.

619
00:36:40,500 --> 00:36:42,770
Choi Se Gyeong might become my mom.

620
00:36:42,900 --> 00:36:44,639
- Is it fate? - Is it a warning?

621
00:36:46,409 --> 00:36:47,440
Eun Gyeol?

622
00:36:48,040 --> 00:36:49,779
- You're Eun Gyeol, right? - No, I'm not.

623
00:36:50,380 --> 00:36:52,778
What do you mean you're not? You're Eun Gyeol.

624
00:36:52,779 --> 00:36:54,710
Do you not know me? I'm Choi Se Gyeong.

625
00:36:57,619 --> 00:37:00,149
What's the matter, sweetie? It's me. Your mom.

626
00:37:00,150 --> 00:37:01,949
No. You're not.

627
00:37:02,119 --> 00:37:03,659
- I said you were not. - My goodness.

628
00:37:04,719 --> 00:37:06,560
What do you mean that I'm not?

629
00:37:06,759 --> 00:37:08,029
Give up, Missus.

630
00:37:08,330 --> 00:37:09,588
You can never be.

631
00:37:09,589 --> 00:37:12,000
"Missus?"

632
00:37:12,500 --> 00:37:14,529
Did you just call me "Missus?"

633
00:37:14,770 --> 00:37:17,170
I'm sorry, but I will never let that happen.

634
00:37:18,839 --> 00:37:20,008
No matter what it takes, I...

635
00:37:20,009 --> 00:37:22,110
I will destroy your relationship with Yi Chan.

636
00:37:24,110 --> 00:37:25,380
What? Hey.

637
00:37:25,909 --> 00:37:27,980
Let go of me when I'm being nice, Missus.

638
00:37:28,080 --> 00:37:30,249
Shut your mouth when I'm being nice, Mister.

639
00:37:30,250 --> 00:37:31,750
- Missus. - Mister.

640
00:37:32,520 --> 00:37:34,650
I'm not doing this because I like you.

641
00:37:34,850 --> 00:37:36,790
You're 200 times uglier than my dad.

642
00:37:37,819 --> 00:37:39,729
I just need to check something.

643
00:37:39,730 --> 00:37:41,230
So don't say anything and follow me.

644
00:37:41,589 --> 00:37:43,529
I'll be polite since you're older than me.

645
00:37:44,659 --> 00:37:45,830
Let go of me.

646
00:37:46,230 --> 00:37:47,730
I said, "Let go of me."

647
00:37:48,770 --> 00:37:52,069
You should know that I'm the one who is being polite.

648
00:37:52,270 --> 00:37:54,540
- Seriously. - Stop it, will you?

649
00:37:55,239 --> 00:37:56,610
Where are you going?

650
00:37:57,909 --> 00:37:59,179
Enjoy your meal.

651
00:37:59,679 --> 00:38:02,310
- What's this? - Why do you ask? It's jokbal.

652
00:38:02,810 --> 00:38:04,350
It looks amazing.

653
00:38:09,250 --> 00:38:11,089
Gosh, it smells so good.

654
00:38:12,619 --> 00:38:14,559
I followed you because you said you needed to check something.

655
00:38:14,560 --> 00:38:16,360
And you give me pig's trotters?

656
00:38:16,389 --> 00:38:18,330
How are you doing after running away?

657
00:38:18,400 --> 00:38:19,528
Have you been eating?

658
00:38:19,529 --> 00:38:21,368
It's not bad. I've been eating well.

659
00:38:21,369 --> 00:38:22,400
Are you done checking?

660
00:38:22,670 --> 00:38:23,739
Wait.

661
00:38:25,339 --> 00:38:26,469
Eat this before you go.

662
00:38:28,810 --> 00:38:31,440
Just have one bite at least. Please.

663
00:38:37,020 --> 00:38:40,319
Why should I eat this?

664
00:38:40,889 --> 00:38:43,790
Someone's life is at stake. Please do as I say.

665
00:39:03,040 --> 00:39:05,178
- Let me ask you something first. - My gosh.

666
00:39:05,179 --> 00:39:06,810
You can ask after eating.

667
00:39:06,909 --> 00:39:08,610
"Everything goes better on a full stomach." Don't you know it?

668
00:39:09,350 --> 00:39:12,079
Here. Open your mouth.

669
00:39:12,080 --> 00:39:13,349
My life is at stake.

670
00:39:13,350 --> 00:39:15,420
That's why I'm asking you to have a bite before then.

671
00:39:15,520 --> 00:39:17,460
Your answer will decide someone's... No.

672
00:39:18,020 --> 00:39:19,559
A whole family's fate.

673
00:39:19,560 --> 00:39:22,089
Why are you saying that in front of jokbal?

674
00:39:24,900 --> 00:39:25,960
Go on.

675
00:39:30,040 --> 00:39:32,270
You said you were not playing with Yi Chan's feelings.

676
00:39:33,139 --> 00:39:35,810
And you also said people can change their minds.

677
00:39:36,940 --> 00:39:38,310
The jokbal is getting cold.

678
00:39:38,779 --> 00:39:40,549
So what do you think of Yi Chan now?

679
00:39:42,480 --> 00:39:43,520
Do you like him?

680
00:39:44,520 --> 00:39:46,819
Hold on. I should be careful here.

681
00:39:47,290 --> 00:39:48,718
I'm not done checking yet.

682
00:39:48,719 --> 00:39:50,459
If I say I like Yi Chan,

683
00:39:50,460 --> 00:39:51,920
I might upset him for no reason.

684
00:39:53,630 --> 00:39:55,790
- I'll say, "No comment." - Then I won't eat either.

685
00:39:55,960 --> 00:39:57,758
What's your problem?

686
00:39:57,759 --> 00:39:59,559
We agreed to play fair.

687
00:39:59,560 --> 00:40:00,928
Then you should keep good manners.

688
00:40:00,929 --> 00:40:02,368
Answer me. I'll eat then.

689
00:40:02,369 --> 00:40:03,799
Eat. I'll answer then.

690
00:40:07,969 --> 00:40:09,139
Let's just stop.

691
00:40:09,810 --> 00:40:11,739
Oh, my goodness. He's so...

692
00:40:12,040 --> 00:40:14,610
Excuse me. Could you box this up for me?

693
00:40:15,110 --> 00:40:17,549
Eun Gyeol. Wait.

694
00:40:17,980 --> 00:40:19,920
Stop there for a moment.

695
00:40:21,049 --> 00:40:22,949
I got it. I'll let you go.

696
00:40:23,150 --> 00:40:24,559
I'll let you go.

697
00:40:24,560 --> 00:40:26,389
Just tell me where you're staying before you go.

698
00:40:26,589 --> 00:40:28,360
Why should I tell you that?

699
00:40:28,460 --> 00:40:30,359
Aren't you worried about people who are waiting for you?

700
00:40:30,360 --> 00:40:32,229
They need to know how you're doing at least.

701
00:40:32,230 --> 00:40:34,270
- Yi Chan has been looking for you. - I'm warning you.

702
00:40:34,869 --> 00:40:36,799
Don't you ever say his name in front of me.

703
00:40:37,270 --> 00:40:39,909
Gosh, is he a traitor or something?

704
00:40:40,069 --> 00:40:41,638
Did you catch him plotting treason?

705
00:40:41,639 --> 00:40:44,439
I have a place to stay. I've never skipped a meal.

706
00:40:44,440 --> 00:40:45,580
And I got a job.

707
00:40:45,739 --> 00:40:46,979
Most importantly,

708
00:40:46,980 --> 00:40:48,980
there's something I need to do and I should put my life on it.

709
00:40:49,080 --> 00:40:50,150
Are we done now?

710
00:40:51,319 --> 00:40:53,349
Why on earth are you being like this? Are you going through puberty?

711
00:40:53,350 --> 00:40:55,350
Are you unhappy because the Earth isn't moving as you want?

712
00:40:55,489 --> 00:40:58,389
What did Yi Chan do wrong for you to act like this?

713
00:41:05,460 --> 00:41:07,299
I think you're mistaken.

714
00:41:07,869 --> 00:41:11,139
I don't hate Yi Chan. I hate you who is beside him.

715
00:41:11,699 --> 00:41:13,069
I hate you.

716
00:41:16,369 --> 00:41:18,239
You shouldn't have pushed me to say this.

717
00:41:19,710 --> 00:41:20,980
I'm sorry, Missus.

718
00:41:21,580 --> 00:41:23,920
Please understand that I had no choice.

719
00:41:24,520 --> 00:41:27,589
When I go back to 2023, I'll pay for everything I did.

720
00:41:28,449 --> 00:41:29,549
Gosh.

721
00:41:30,259 --> 00:41:31,860
What kind of absurd situation is this?

722
00:41:32,759 --> 00:41:33,790
My goodness.

723
00:41:33,929 --> 00:41:36,259
Mom was treated like this by a man like him?

724
00:41:38,000 --> 00:41:39,230
I shouldn't be like this.

725
00:41:39,969 --> 00:41:41,900
If I feel offended, I'm losing. Darn it.

726
00:41:44,440 --> 00:41:46,540
It hurt my feelings.

727
00:41:47,670 --> 00:41:48,710
Gosh.

728
00:41:55,850 --> 00:41:57,480
Do you really have to do that?

729
00:41:58,650 --> 00:42:01,589
My grandma told me that I should thank people without putting it off.

730
00:42:02,089 --> 00:42:04,360
It's something I should do for my lifesaver as a human.

731
00:42:06,830 --> 00:42:07,929
But are you sure it's that house?

732
00:42:08,259 --> 00:42:09,889
- Yes, I'm sure. - Gosh.

733
00:42:10,360 --> 00:42:13,399
You climbed over the wall to see Se Gyeong and got humiliated.

734
00:42:13,400 --> 00:42:15,028
It's that house you got kicked out of as you ruined the party.

735
00:42:15,029 --> 00:42:16,399
The house of the chairwoman of Seowon Arts High School.

736
00:42:16,400 --> 00:42:18,940
- Gosh, it's a long address. - Yes.

737
00:42:19,239 --> 00:42:21,170
And you know what? It's the house of the Jinsung Family.

738
00:42:21,569 --> 00:42:24,939
It means Chung Ah is the daughter of a conglomerate.

739
00:42:24,940 --> 00:42:26,610
But don't be intimidated.

740
00:42:31,219 --> 00:42:32,250
Gosh.

741
00:42:36,690 --> 00:42:38,119
Intimidated, my foot.

742
00:42:51,199 --> 00:42:52,339
Who is it?

743
00:42:53,839 --> 00:42:56,539
Hello, I'm Ha Yi Chan in grade 11, class 3,

744
00:42:56,540 --> 00:42:58,480
in Baekwang High School.

745
00:42:58,739 --> 00:43:00,048
The reason why I came...

746
00:43:00,049 --> 00:43:03,179
is because I have something to say to Chung Ah.

747
00:43:03,420 --> 00:43:05,480
May I see her for a moment, please?

748
00:43:05,750 --> 00:43:07,150
Just give me a moment.

749
00:43:07,350 --> 00:43:08,389
Yes, ma'am.

750
00:43:09,920 --> 00:43:11,560
I'm not intimidated at all.

751
00:43:13,119 --> 00:43:14,230
Oh, right.

752
00:43:17,560 --> 00:43:18,560
"Thank you."

753
00:43:19,060 --> 00:43:20,100
"You..."

754
00:43:20,770 --> 00:43:23,000
"saved me."

755
00:43:25,400 --> 00:43:26,500
"I'm sorry."

756
00:43:26,739 --> 00:43:29,040
"I didn't know."

757
00:43:29,339 --> 00:43:31,440
- Hello. - Yes?

758
00:43:32,009 --> 00:43:34,080
She doesn't know you. She told you to leave.

759
00:43:34,949 --> 00:43:37,020
Sorry? It's impossible.

760
00:43:37,580 --> 00:43:39,118
Can you please talk to her again?

761
00:43:39,119 --> 00:43:41,920
She said she didn't know you. You should leave now.

762
00:43:41,949 --> 00:43:44,060
Wait.

763
00:43:45,190 --> 00:43:48,029
Ring the bell one more time. I'll call the police.

764
00:44:24,259 --> 00:44:25,529
There's a navigation system in your body.

765
00:44:25,900 --> 00:44:28,770
You know when you scratch your head while waiting for someone.

766
00:44:28,900 --> 00:44:31,838
If you scratch the back of your head, it means you should wait more.

767
00:44:31,839 --> 00:44:34,009
If you scratch the front of your head, you'll meet the person soon.

768
00:44:38,610 --> 00:44:39,610
Darn it.

769
00:45:00,230 --> 00:45:05,270
(Ha Yi Chan)

770
00:45:27,560 --> 00:45:28,830
I'm sorry for making you wait.

771
00:45:32,259 --> 00:45:34,100
Why don't we sit down?

772
00:45:56,219 --> 00:45:59,460
Is Yoon Chung Ah your biological daughter, sir?

773
00:46:06,429 --> 00:46:08,330
You saw, heard, and experienced...

774
00:46:08,699 --> 00:46:10,600
some things at my house.

775
00:46:11,400 --> 00:46:13,809
I'm having this meeting with you, so you can tell me...

776
00:46:13,810 --> 00:46:16,170
all about that before you tell the whole world.

777
00:46:17,380 --> 00:46:19,778
I thought you were going to spill everything,

778
00:46:19,779 --> 00:46:21,409
but you asked me a daring question instead.

779
00:46:23,409 --> 00:46:24,719
What's your angle?

780
00:46:25,350 --> 00:46:27,219
If she is indeed your biological daughter,

781
00:46:28,389 --> 00:46:30,319
why wouldn't you let her use sign language?

782
00:46:31,420 --> 00:46:32,460
No.

783
00:46:33,520 --> 00:46:36,330
Why didn't you teach her sign language from the start?

784
00:46:36,790 --> 00:46:37,860
Why didn't I?

785
00:46:38,929 --> 00:46:40,529
I have a simple reason for that.

786
00:46:41,330 --> 00:46:43,368
There's no need to make it obvious to everyone...

787
00:46:43,369 --> 00:46:45,369
that my daughter has a disability.

788
00:46:46,969 --> 00:46:49,069
Nor did I want anyone to know about her disability.

789
00:46:55,679 --> 00:46:56,980
Those are sad eyes.

790
00:46:57,779 --> 00:46:58,850
Why?

791
00:47:08,630 --> 00:47:11,230
The chairman talked to you, right?

792
00:47:13,000 --> 00:47:16,630
Starting today, I'll be tutoring you.

793
00:47:18,270 --> 00:47:20,940
Aren't you curious about what you'll be learning from me?

794
00:47:21,639 --> 00:47:22,869
He seems kind.

795
00:47:23,610 --> 00:47:24,639
Why?

796
00:47:25,380 --> 00:47:26,380
It's sign language.

797
00:47:27,549 --> 00:47:31,020
Sounds we make with our hands.

798
00:47:34,319 --> 00:47:36,750
It's what you taught me when I was a baby.

799
00:47:44,199 --> 00:47:45,259
He's crying.

800
00:47:46,529 --> 00:47:47,569
Why?

801
00:47:50,299 --> 00:47:51,369
But...

802
00:47:53,040 --> 00:47:55,969
it's a secret to other people.

803
00:47:57,139 --> 00:47:58,509
A secret that only you,

804
00:47:59,679 --> 00:48:01,409
the chairman, and I will know.

805
00:48:04,080 --> 00:48:06,750
Then let's begin.

806
00:48:08,589 --> 00:48:09,690
Come and sit down.

807
00:48:27,000 --> 00:48:29,710
First of all, let me introduce myself.

808
00:48:31,040 --> 00:48:32,139
My name is...

809
00:48:33,040 --> 00:48:34,779
Ha Eun Gyeol.

810
00:48:36,580 --> 00:48:37,650
Ha.

811
00:48:38,380 --> 00:48:39,420
Eun.

812
00:48:40,549 --> 00:48:41,619
Gyeol.

813
00:48:44,290 --> 00:48:45,520
"A clear sound."

814
00:48:47,960 --> 00:48:49,659
"Clear..."

815
00:49:58,659 --> 00:49:59,799
What's your name?

816
00:50:00,500 --> 00:50:01,770
It's Ha Eun Gyeol.

817
00:50:02,069 --> 00:50:03,199
Ha Eun Gyeol?

818
00:50:04,339 --> 00:50:05,869
You seem young. How old are you?

819
00:50:08,069 --> 00:50:09,139
I'm 18.

820
00:50:10,580 --> 00:50:12,508
Your parents must be very worried.

821
00:50:12,509 --> 00:50:13,738
Let's call your parents first.

822
00:50:13,739 --> 00:50:14,750
My parents...

823
00:50:16,610 --> 00:50:18,580
are in another world now.

824
00:50:22,920 --> 00:50:24,060
Does it mean you're an orphan?

825
00:50:25,920 --> 00:50:27,190
For now, sort of.

826
00:50:28,060 --> 00:50:29,060
Just for now.

827
00:50:29,330 --> 00:50:31,159
Are there any relatives or guardians you can call?

828
00:50:31,560 --> 00:50:32,600
There's no one.

829
00:50:35,199 --> 00:50:37,569
It sounds like you don't have a place to go.

830
00:50:40,839 --> 00:50:42,109
Until you recover your health,

831
00:50:42,110 --> 00:50:43,839
you should stay in the guest room.

832
00:50:44,310 --> 00:50:45,940
It was a natural disaster,

833
00:50:46,139 --> 00:50:49,049
but the accident took place at the event my company held.

834
00:50:49,480 --> 00:50:51,850
I will offer my generosity until you fully recover.

835
00:50:52,420 --> 00:50:55,619
Of course, I will provide you with proper monetary compensation.

836
00:50:56,719 --> 00:50:58,860
I would like to teach your daughter sign language.

837
00:51:00,790 --> 00:51:01,929
You want to do what?

838
00:51:02,389 --> 00:51:04,299
I don't need any other compensation.

839
00:51:04,759 --> 00:51:06,560
Let me teach her sign language just while I stay...

840
00:51:06,759 --> 00:51:07,868
in your guest room.

841
00:51:07,869 --> 00:51:10,129
Perhaps, you're mistaken that you're entitled to my generosity.

842
00:51:10,130 --> 00:51:12,670
I'm pleading with you for the happiness of your daughter.

843
00:51:13,770 --> 00:51:15,408
Look, kid.

844
00:51:15,409 --> 00:51:17,210
My parents were deaf too.

845
00:51:18,409 --> 00:51:20,179
Despite that, they were cheerful,

846
00:51:21,480 --> 00:51:22,549
healthy,

847
00:51:24,319 --> 00:51:25,779
and overly happy...

848
00:51:26,880 --> 00:51:27,920
because...

849
00:51:30,589 --> 00:51:31,960
they could communicate...

850
00:51:33,520 --> 00:51:36,159
with their eyes, their hearts,

851
00:51:37,130 --> 00:51:38,230
and their hands.

852
00:51:39,560 --> 00:51:41,468
Learning sign language will make her happy?

853
00:51:41,469 --> 00:51:42,469
What a strange argument.

854
00:51:42,470 --> 00:51:43,730
It's not strange.

855
00:51:44,799 --> 00:51:45,838
It doesn't matter what the intention is.

856
00:51:45,839 --> 00:51:47,638
Taking away the ability to speak...

857
00:51:47,639 --> 00:51:49,040
is the same as taking away their world.

858
00:51:49,069 --> 00:51:52,110
It's equivalent to colonizing someone's soul.

859
00:51:52,580 --> 00:51:54,409
You make sign language sound so grand.

860
00:51:54,710 --> 00:51:58,549
All right. What's the conclusion of this touching lecture?

861
00:52:02,119 --> 00:52:03,190
I want to give back...

862
00:52:04,889 --> 00:52:06,619
the world to your daughter.

863
00:52:08,360 --> 00:52:09,389
What?

864
00:52:09,529 --> 00:52:11,860
So she won't be lonely like an isolated island anymore.

865
00:52:13,330 --> 00:52:15,100
So she won't be discriminated for her difference.

866
00:52:17,569 --> 00:52:18,900
I want to build a bridge for her...

867
00:52:20,299 --> 00:52:21,339
at home...

868
00:52:22,639 --> 00:52:23,710
and...

869
00:52:33,350 --> 00:52:34,448
at her school too.

870
00:52:34,449 --> 00:52:36,119
(Ha Eun Gyeol)

871
00:52:37,150 --> 00:52:38,219
Ha Eun Gyeol.

872
00:52:38,560 --> 00:52:40,689
What you said to me left an imprint on my mind,

873
00:52:40,690 --> 00:52:42,259
so I stayed up all night. Darn it.

874
00:52:42,960 --> 00:52:45,500
So you're not going to cooperate?

875
00:52:46,000 --> 00:52:47,368
If he's not going to answer my question,

876
00:52:47,369 --> 00:52:49,369
I have no choice but to ask around to get my answer.

877
00:52:50,469 --> 00:52:52,569
That's not Yoon Chung Ah.

878
00:52:53,739 --> 00:52:55,469
That's not Yoon Chung Ah.

879
00:52:56,509 --> 00:52:58,439
If she's Mom's friend, she must know...

880
00:52:58,440 --> 00:53:00,609
the relationship between Mom and Ha Eun Gyeol...

881
00:53:00,610 --> 00:53:02,480
and who Mom's first love is.

882
00:53:03,710 --> 00:53:05,920
Not Yoon Chung Ah.

883
00:53:08,489 --> 00:53:09,520
What's up with that car?

884
00:53:14,190 --> 00:53:16,130
He looks just like Ha Eun Gyeol.

885
00:53:16,790 --> 00:53:18,299
Wait, no. That is Ha Eun Gyeol.

886
00:53:18,960 --> 00:53:20,230
What? That's Yoon Chung Ah.

887
00:53:21,069 --> 00:53:22,799
How come they're coming out of the same car?

888
00:53:23,900 --> 00:53:27,369
Anyway, I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. It'll be 2 for 1.

889
00:53:27,440 --> 00:53:28,468
I should go and talk to them.

890
00:53:28,469 --> 00:53:29,509
Hey.

891
00:53:29,670 --> 00:53:31,040
Isn't that Yoon Chung Ah from Art Department, right?

892
00:53:31,110 --> 00:53:33,109
- Excuse me, girls. - Who's that new guy?

893
00:53:33,110 --> 00:53:34,249
- Let me walk you... - What? Who's that?

894
00:53:34,250 --> 00:53:35,979
- Let me pass through. - to your classroom.

895
00:53:35,980 --> 00:53:38,249
- Who's that? - What's going on?

896
00:53:38,250 --> 00:53:39,849
- Look at his face. - Excuse me.

897
00:53:39,850 --> 00:53:41,649
- Hey, he's going up. - Excuse me. Girls.

898
00:53:41,650 --> 00:53:43,249
- I haven't seen him around before. - What a surprise.

899
00:53:43,250 --> 00:53:45,088
- Right. I guess he goes here. - Gosh.

900
00:53:45,089 --> 00:53:46,089
This is crazy.

901
00:53:46,090 --> 00:53:47,830
Hey, Yoon Chung Ah! Ha Eun Gyeol!

902
00:53:50,799 --> 00:53:51,860
It's me!

903
00:53:55,230 --> 00:53:57,670
Come on. That annoying jerk.

904
00:53:58,170 --> 00:53:59,940
You with the helmet. Stop!

905
00:54:00,139 --> 00:54:01,210
Gosh.

906
00:54:02,369 --> 00:54:04,440
- I just need to give them... - No.

907
00:54:08,949 --> 00:54:10,080
What's this?

908
00:54:10,250 --> 00:54:11,920
I thought we were getting T-shirts for the band.

909
00:54:12,279 --> 00:54:14,250
Designer Foot Mountain worked on this.

910
00:54:14,489 --> 00:54:16,250
I gave it an avant-garde look.

911
00:54:16,790 --> 00:54:19,190
Then Ma Joo's father charged us only for the fabric.

912
00:54:19,520 --> 00:54:20,589
Go.

913
00:54:20,989 --> 00:54:22,529
If you're in need of fabric,

914
00:54:22,630 --> 00:54:24,600
come to Ma Joo's Fabrics in Dongdaemun.

915
00:54:25,500 --> 00:54:28,329
There's a subsidiary called Ma Joo's Laces.

916
00:54:28,330 --> 00:54:31,139
This can't be a band T-shirt. It's a missing person poster.

917
00:54:31,339 --> 00:54:32,339
- This is so lame. - This is so lame.

918
00:54:32,340 --> 00:54:33,568
- How do you expect us to wear it? - How do you expect us to wear it?

919
00:54:33,569 --> 00:54:35,869
Why can't you wear it? Don't you have any loyalty at all?

920
00:54:36,069 --> 00:54:38,278
We'll wear them and give out flyers until we find him.

921
00:54:38,279 --> 00:54:40,040
That's all you have to know. Got it?

922
00:54:40,509 --> 00:54:41,679
Come on. This is a nice T-shirt.

923
00:54:42,509 --> 00:54:44,179
Gosh. It's Se Gyeong.

924
00:54:47,920 --> 00:54:49,619
Can someone put him back in the hospital?

925
00:54:50,250 --> 00:54:51,860
Preferably, a hospital he'll be locked up inside.

926
00:54:52,119 --> 00:54:53,659
You have one message.

927
00:54:54,389 --> 00:54:56,429
Yi Chan, brace yourself and listen up.

928
00:54:57,659 --> 00:55:00,029
Gosh, no way. Is she going to confess her feelings to me?

929
00:55:00,400 --> 00:55:02,929
I found Ha Eun Gyeol.

930
00:55:07,639 --> 00:55:08,769
Get out of my way!

931
00:55:08,770 --> 00:55:10,368
- I don't know how it happened, - Move, everyone! Out of my way!

932
00:55:10,369 --> 00:55:12,310
but he was at Seowon Arts High School with Yoon Chung Ah today.

933
00:55:16,509 --> 00:55:17,549
(Choi Se Gyeong)

934
00:55:20,449 --> 00:55:22,089
I'll look into this a bit more.

935
00:55:22,219 --> 00:55:24,218
Don't do anything rash until you fully recover...

936
00:55:24,219 --> 00:55:25,719
from your injuries.

937
00:55:33,529 --> 00:55:34,529
Guys.

938
00:55:35,869 --> 00:55:37,770
Why don't we stir up some trouble today?

939
00:55:41,139 --> 00:55:42,409
Did he live abroad?

940
00:55:43,139 --> 00:55:45,639
Being a gentleman is like second nature to him.

941
00:55:46,710 --> 00:55:48,310
A gentleman? As if.

942
00:55:48,549 --> 00:55:49,909
He's an orphan.

943
00:55:50,179 --> 00:55:51,749
A scholarship foundation from my father's company...

944
00:55:51,750 --> 00:55:52,778
is sponsoring him.

945
00:55:52,779 --> 00:55:54,150
What? Really?

946
00:55:55,190 --> 00:55:57,350
I have no idea how he managed to get my father on board.

947
00:55:58,060 --> 00:55:59,920
But he'll be staying at my house for the time being.

948
00:56:00,589 --> 00:56:02,588
In return, he'll do tutoring sessions at my house.

949
00:56:02,589 --> 00:56:06,230
He'll work as a part-timer at school as Yoon Chung Ah's assistant.

950
00:56:06,759 --> 00:56:08,729
He's basically a glorified servant.

951
00:56:08,730 --> 00:56:10,000
Yes. That's it.

952
00:56:10,600 --> 00:56:11,639
Gosh.

953
00:56:12,000 --> 00:56:13,670
I guess I have a thing for servants.

954
00:56:13,940 --> 00:56:15,508
I just understood why mistresses fell for servants.

955
00:56:15,509 --> 00:56:16,540
Hey.

956
00:56:16,869 --> 00:56:18,338
We have an announcement.

957
00:56:18,339 --> 00:56:20,479
A student named Ha Eun Gyeol in 11th grade...

958
00:56:20,480 --> 00:56:23,909
must report to the chairman's office upon hearing this announcement.

959
00:56:24,449 --> 00:56:26,020
Let me repeat the announcement.

960
00:56:26,480 --> 00:56:28,318
A student named Ha Eun Gyeol in 11th grade...

961
00:56:28,319 --> 00:56:29,849
must report to the chairman's office...

962
00:56:29,850 --> 00:56:31,989
- Someone is looking for me. - upon hearing this announcement.

963
00:56:32,389 --> 00:56:33,659
I'll be back soon.

964
00:56:34,060 --> 00:56:35,060
Will you be okay?

965
00:56:47,969 --> 00:56:49,009
Choi Se Gyeong

966
00:56:50,440 --> 00:56:52,008
What do you think you're doing?

967
00:56:52,009 --> 00:56:55,279
Gosh. I guess I wasn't invisible.

968
00:56:55,949 --> 00:56:56,949
Can you see me?

969
00:56:59,420 --> 00:57:00,750
Gosh. Come on.

970
00:57:03,719 --> 00:57:05,420
I need to talk to you. Come with me quietly.

971
00:57:05,619 --> 00:57:06,819
It's about Yi Chan.

972
00:57:08,630 --> 00:57:10,560
Hey.

973
00:57:14,569 --> 00:57:16,368
How much farther? Just talk to me here.

974
00:57:16,369 --> 00:57:18,900
Gosh. There's a reason I can't be seen. Seriously.

975
00:57:37,520 --> 00:57:39,360
Tell me what this is about. I must get going soon.

976
00:57:40,489 --> 00:57:42,029
What's your relationship with Yoon Chung Ah?

977
00:57:42,130 --> 00:57:43,959
You said this was about Yi Chan.

978
00:57:43,960 --> 00:57:46,059
Yes, it is about him. So just answer my question.

979
00:57:46,060 --> 00:57:47,868
Did you jump ship from Yi Chan to Yoon Chung Ah?

980
00:57:47,869 --> 00:57:49,729
Come on. How many times must I tell you...

981
00:57:49,730 --> 00:57:50,969
I don't have a thing for him?

982
00:57:51,069 --> 00:57:53,440
So you and I aren't love rivals.

983
00:57:53,600 --> 00:57:55,569
Then why do you hate me so much?

984
00:57:55,969 --> 00:57:57,209
Do you need a reason for that?

985
00:57:57,210 --> 00:57:58,639
Yes! I very much do!

986
00:57:58,739 --> 00:58:00,579
It's not fair to be hated without a reason.

987
00:58:00,580 --> 00:58:01,679
When I look at you,

988
00:58:04,819 --> 00:58:07,419
I just get angry. Anger drives me crazy!

989
00:58:07,420 --> 00:58:08,690
Okay? Are you happy now?

990
00:58:09,350 --> 00:58:11,658
Even so, how could you abandon Yi Chan because of me? You jerk.

991
00:58:11,659 --> 00:58:13,488
Yi Chan was giving out flyers to find you.

992
00:58:13,489 --> 00:58:14,489
That's how he got beaten up, got hit in the head,

993
00:58:14,490 --> 00:58:15,589
and was hospitalized too.

994
00:58:19,199 --> 00:58:20,759
Hello!

995
00:58:21,199 --> 00:58:24,339
Students of Seowon Arts High School!

996
00:58:24,639 --> 00:58:27,339
We're the school band from Baekwang High School.

997
00:58:27,400 --> 00:58:30,439
We are First Love Memory Manipulators!

998
00:58:30,440 --> 00:58:31,480
What?

999
00:58:32,210 --> 00:58:35,350
This is for all of you who must be exhausted from studying too hard.

1000
00:58:35,750 --> 00:58:39,749
I would like to sing this song to show my support...

1001
00:58:39,750 --> 00:58:42,350
- for your passion and youth... - Four, five, six,

1002
00:58:43,119 --> 00:58:46,118
- seven, eight. One. - that must be burning brightly!

1003
00:58:46,119 --> 00:58:47,419
- What's he doing? - Let's go.

1004
00:58:47,420 --> 00:58:49,389
One, two.

1005
00:58:49,489 --> 00:58:51,830
One, two, three, four.

1006
00:58:52,759 --> 00:58:54,429
(Come back to us, Ha Eun Gyeol!)

1007
00:58:56,100 --> 00:58:57,130
- Gosh. - Let's go.

1008
00:59:06,440 --> 00:59:10,850
When I gaze at the setting sun, tinged with red

1009
00:59:11,350 --> 00:59:14,549
The sad look on your face comes to my mind

1010
00:59:15,020 --> 00:59:18,360
I sink my head, and tears fall down

1011
00:59:18,690 --> 00:59:21,230
There's nothing I can say

1012
00:59:21,330 --> 00:59:23,989
- But the truth is that I love you - But the truth is that I love you

1013
00:59:24,699 --> 00:59:27,630
- You are my world - You are my world

1014
00:59:28,429 --> 00:59:31,238
- I'm screaming that to the world - I'm screaming that to the world

1015
00:59:31,239 --> 00:59:35,369
- But the setting sun burns silently - But the setting sun burns silently

1016
00:59:35,969 --> 00:59:38,838
- The truth is that I love you - The truth is that I love you

1017
00:59:38,839 --> 00:59:39,839
- Ha Eun Gyeol! - Ha Eun Gyeol!

1018
00:59:39,840 --> 00:59:42,278
- You are my world - You are my world

1019
00:59:42,279 --> 00:59:43,279
- Ha Eun Gyeol! - Ha Eun Gyeol!

1020
00:59:43,280 --> 00:59:46,020
- I'm screaming that to the world - I'm screaming that to the world

1021
00:59:46,049 --> 00:59:50,089
- But the setting sun burns silently - But the setting sun burns silently

1022
00:59:52,020 --> 00:59:55,989
(Come back to us, Ha Eun Gyeol!)

1023
01:00:02,170 --> 01:00:03,299
Welcome back, Eun Gyeol.

1024
01:00:04,639 --> 01:00:06,100
I've been waiting for a long time.

1025
01:00:07,170 --> 01:00:08,909
How did you know I was here?

1026
01:00:09,270 --> 01:00:10,469
Se Gyeong told me.

1027
01:00:14,080 --> 01:00:15,080
Eun Gyeol.

1028
01:00:16,150 --> 01:00:17,310
I'm sorry.

1029
01:00:19,179 --> 01:00:20,549
From now on, I'll do my best...

1030
01:00:20,850 --> 01:00:22,719
for the band, to study,

1031
01:00:23,190 --> 01:00:24,690
and to keep all of my promises to you.

1032
01:00:25,989 --> 01:00:28,159
You might think you're wasting your time with me.

1033
01:00:30,029 --> 01:00:31,259
But I'll try to make it worth your time.

1034
01:00:32,029 --> 01:00:35,369
I'll do my best not to waste your time and to improve.

1035
01:00:37,029 --> 01:00:38,339
So come back to us.

1036
01:00:39,540 --> 01:00:42,409
You're the only guitarist for First Love Memory Manipulators.

1037
01:00:56,350 --> 01:00:58,089
- Fine. Let's do it. - Really?

1038
01:00:59,119 --> 01:01:01,658
You mean it, right? You can't back out now! Okay?

1039
01:01:01,659 --> 01:01:04,158
- Under one condition. - Yes. What is it?

1040
01:01:04,159 --> 01:01:06,259
Tell me anything you want. I'll make it happen for you.

1041
01:01:07,130 --> 01:01:08,400
Stop seeing Choi Se Gyeong.

1042
01:01:12,400 --> 01:01:13,400
What?

1043
01:01:16,909 --> 01:01:18,339
If you don't, we can't play together...

1044
01:01:19,440 --> 01:01:20,480
because...

1045
01:01:22,210 --> 01:01:23,210
Because?

1046
01:01:24,210 --> 01:01:25,819
I like Choi Se Gyeong.

1047
01:01:26,549 --> 01:01:29,389
- The truth is that I love you - The truth is that I love you

1048
01:01:30,089 --> 01:01:32,889
- You are my world - You are my world

1049
01:01:33,719 --> 01:01:36,459
- I'm screaming that to the world - I'm screaming that to the world

1050
01:01:36,460 --> 01:01:43,400
- But the setting sun burns silently - But the setting sun burns silently

1051
01:02:23,869 --> 01:02:28,549
(Twinkling Watermelon)

1052
01:02:28,750 --> 01:02:31,048
He told the entire school he liked me. How can he act like that?

1053
01:02:31,049 --> 01:02:32,519
When can I get an answer?

1054
01:02:32,520 --> 01:02:34,318
- What answer? - An answer to my confession.

1055
01:02:34,319 --> 01:02:36,388
When you told me that you liked Se Gyeong,

1056
01:02:36,389 --> 01:02:37,448
everything clicked.

1057
01:02:37,449 --> 01:02:38,519
I'm sorry about that.

1058
01:02:38,520 --> 01:02:39,888
Let's keep it fair between us.

1059
01:02:39,889 --> 01:02:41,689
So both of us shouldn't see her until the school festival.

1060
01:02:41,690 --> 01:02:42,989
Sure. I'm in!

1061
01:02:43,159 --> 01:02:45,059
Se Gyeong will be going to school starting today.

1062
01:02:45,060 --> 01:02:47,698
Then she'll be seeing that jerk, Ha Eun Gyeol, at school every day.

1063
01:02:47,699 --> 01:02:50,169
From what I heard, they're already chasing each other.

1064
01:02:50,170 --> 01:02:51,940
Why on earth are you going this far?

1065
01:02:52,100 --> 01:02:54,199
I have no choice but to do this, so Mom and Dad end up together.

1066
01:02:54,739 --> 01:02:57,139
Can you throw the ball only to me?