"Twinkling Watermelon" KDrama Script: Ep9 (English)

1
00:00:11,380 --> 00:00:12,750
(Ryeo Un)

2
00:00:14,080 --> 00:00:15,920
(Choi Hyun Wook)

3
00:00:18,019 --> 00:00:19,650
(Seol In Ah)

4
00:00:24,689 --> 00:00:26,630
(Shin Eun Soo)

5
00:00:34,170 --> 00:00:37,968
(Twinkling Watermelon)

6
00:00:37,969 --> 00:00:39,439
(Production sponsors)

7
00:00:39,440 --> 00:00:40,879
(Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, KOCCA)

8
00:00:40,880 --> 00:00:41,880
(All people, organizations, locations, and incidents...)

9
00:00:41,880 --> 00:00:42,880
(in this drama are fictitious.)

10
00:00:42,880 --> 00:00:43,880
(Staff ensured child actors' safety in the filming of this drama.)

11
00:00:44,279 --> 00:00:46,549
One, two.

12
00:00:46,550 --> 00:00:48,749
One, two, three, four.

13
00:00:49,550 --> 00:00:51,450
(Episode 9)

14
00:01:03,329 --> 00:01:07,840
When I gaze at the setting sun, tinged with red

15
00:01:08,240 --> 00:01:11,470
The sad look on your face comes to my mind

16
00:01:11,869 --> 00:01:15,410
I sink my head, and tears fall down

17
00:01:15,640 --> 00:01:18,148
There's nothing I can say

18
00:01:18,149 --> 00:01:21,020
- But the truth is that I love you - But the truth is that I love you

19
00:01:21,679 --> 00:01:24,619
- You are my world - You are my world

20
00:01:25,289 --> 00:01:28,058
- I'm screaming that to the world - I'm screaming that to the world

21
00:01:28,059 --> 00:01:32,229
- But the setting sun burns silently - But the setting sun burns silently

22
00:01:32,860 --> 00:01:35,659
- The truth is that I love you - The truth is that I love you

23
00:01:35,660 --> 00:01:36,698
- Ha Eun Gyeol! - Ha Eun Gyeol!

24
00:01:36,699 --> 00:01:39,329
- You are my world - You are my world

25
00:01:39,330 --> 00:01:40,330
- Ha Eun Gyeol! - Ha Eun Gyeol!

26
00:01:40,331 --> 00:01:42,898
- I'm screaming that to the world - I'm screaming that to the world

27
00:01:42,899 --> 00:01:47,069
- But the setting sun burns silently - But the setting sun burns silently

28
00:01:48,910 --> 00:01:51,709
(Come back to us, Ha Eun Gyeol!)

29
00:01:59,149 --> 00:02:00,250
Welcome back, Eun Gyeol.

30
00:02:01,660 --> 00:02:03,020
I've been waiting for a long time.

31
00:02:04,160 --> 00:02:05,860
How did you know I was here?

32
00:02:06,190 --> 00:02:07,390
Se Gyeong told me.

33
00:02:11,030 --> 00:02:12,069
Eun Gyeol.

34
00:02:13,069 --> 00:02:14,400
I'm sorry.

35
00:02:16,139 --> 00:02:17,609
From now on, I'll do my best...

36
00:02:17,769 --> 00:02:19,739
for the band, to study,

37
00:02:20,139 --> 00:02:21,680
and to keep all of my promises to you.

38
00:02:23,009 --> 00:02:25,150
You might think you're wasting your time with me.

39
00:02:26,910 --> 00:02:28,250
But I'll try to make it worth your time.

40
00:02:29,079 --> 00:02:30,150
I'll do my best...

41
00:02:30,819 --> 00:02:32,419
not to waste your time and to improve.

42
00:02:34,019 --> 00:02:35,259
So come back to us.

43
00:02:36,460 --> 00:02:39,259
You're the only guitarist for First Love Memory Manipulators.

44
00:02:53,310 --> 00:02:54,979
- Fine. Let's do it. - Really?

45
00:02:56,180 --> 00:02:58,578
You mean it, right? You can't back out now! Okay?

46
00:02:58,579 --> 00:03:01,078
- Under one condition. - Yes. What is it?

47
00:03:01,079 --> 00:03:03,419
Tell me anything you want. I'll make it happen for you.

48
00:03:04,079 --> 00:03:05,350
Stop seeing Choi Se Gyeong.

49
00:03:09,389 --> 00:03:10,389
What?

50
00:03:13,859 --> 00:03:15,329
If you don't, we can't play together...

51
00:03:16,400 --> 00:03:17,430
because...

52
00:03:19,229 --> 00:03:20,229
Because?

53
00:03:21,169 --> 00:03:22,799
I like Choi Se Gyeong.

54
00:03:25,509 --> 00:03:27,680
(Come back to us, Ha Eun Gyeol!)

55
00:03:28,340 --> 00:03:29,380
So choose.

56
00:03:29,880 --> 00:03:31,079
Me or her?

57
00:03:38,650 --> 00:03:39,750
Answer me.

58
00:03:41,789 --> 00:03:42,819
I don't want to.

59
00:03:44,120 --> 00:03:46,060
- You don't want to? - No.

60
00:03:47,359 --> 00:03:48,759
I don't want to choose, you jerk.

61
00:03:49,359 --> 00:03:50,400
What are you going to do?

62
00:03:51,870 --> 00:03:53,399
- They're fighting! - They're going to fight!

63
00:03:53,400 --> 00:03:54,538
What did you say?

64
00:03:54,539 --> 00:03:56,039
- Hey, calm down. - You want me to choose?

65
00:03:56,139 --> 00:03:57,299
- You want me to stop seeing her? - Hey.

66
00:03:57,539 --> 00:03:59,309
- What are you doing? - You like whom?

67
00:03:59,310 --> 00:04:01,008
- Hey, come here. - Let go of him.

68
00:04:01,009 --> 00:04:02,339
You had no place to go!

69
00:04:02,340 --> 00:04:04,909
I gave you clothes, food, and a place to sleep! Darn it.

70
00:04:04,910 --> 00:04:06,649
How could you stab me in the back like this?

71
00:04:06,650 --> 00:04:09,819
Hey, how could you do this to me?

72
00:04:09,979 --> 00:04:11,448
How could you?

73
00:04:11,449 --> 00:04:13,819
The food wasn't from you. Your grandma fed me!

74
00:04:14,989 --> 00:04:17,460
- What did you say, you jerk? - I'm doing this for you!

75
00:04:17,660 --> 00:04:19,590
I'm doing it for your own good!

76
00:04:21,600 --> 00:04:23,660
Okay. Bal San, okay.

77
00:04:24,030 --> 00:04:25,570
- Okay. - Gosh.

78
00:04:26,770 --> 00:04:27,799
I'm really okay.

79
00:04:29,299 --> 00:04:31,269
- Hey! - Hey, stop it.

80
00:04:31,270 --> 00:04:32,569
You're going to betray me and then do me a favor?

81
00:04:32,570 --> 00:04:33,868
- You think this is a joke? - Hey.

82
00:04:33,869 --> 00:04:35,840
- Hey, that's enough. - Get your hands off me!

83
00:04:38,210 --> 00:04:39,580
Yi Chan, are you all right?

84
00:04:40,049 --> 00:04:41,379
Are you hurt badly?

85
00:04:45,520 --> 00:04:47,349
- Hey, his nose is bleeding. - Oh, no.

86
00:04:47,350 --> 00:04:48,918
- You got a nosebleed. - It's a nosebleed.

87
00:04:48,919 --> 00:04:50,919
- Both of his nostrils are bleeding. - Yi Chan!

88
00:04:51,429 --> 00:04:54,029
Are you all right? Oh, no. You got a nosebleed! This is bad.

89
00:04:54,030 --> 00:04:55,400
Does it hurt a lot?

90
00:04:55,830 --> 00:04:57,460
What do you think, you jerk?

91
00:05:06,510 --> 00:05:07,570
Let go of me!

92
00:05:25,760 --> 00:05:27,929
Stop it. Please that's enough!

93
00:05:29,929 --> 00:05:30,960
Hey, it's Choi Se Gyeong!

94
00:05:31,530 --> 00:05:33,600
- Hey, let's go. - It's Choi Se Gyeong!

95
00:05:34,200 --> 00:05:35,368
My cap!

96
00:05:35,369 --> 00:05:37,270
- Hey, Se Gyeong. - Oh, no!

97
00:05:37,970 --> 00:05:39,668
- Hey! - Hey, it's her.

98
00:05:39,669 --> 00:05:41,840
- Se Gyeong. - What's going on?

99
00:05:51,320 --> 00:05:53,489
- Hey, get on that. - Get on that already.

100
00:05:54,049 --> 00:05:56,619
- Hey, hop on. - Hurry up.

101
00:05:56,859 --> 00:05:58,759
- Get on it. - Hey, where are you going?

102
00:05:58,760 --> 00:05:59,889
Darn it. Hurry up!

103
00:05:59,890 --> 00:06:01,228
We need to settle this!

104
00:06:01,229 --> 00:06:02,830
Come on. Get on the truck already!

105
00:06:03,760 --> 00:06:04,799
Hurry up.

106
00:06:05,400 --> 00:06:06,770
Look who it is.

107
00:06:07,700 --> 00:06:08,939
I recognize you.

108
00:06:12,539 --> 00:06:15,609
Darn it. People will recognize me without the cap.

109
00:06:26,820 --> 00:06:29,320
Move! Hey, stop right there!

110
00:06:43,999 --> 00:06:45,039
- Hurry. - Hey.

111
00:06:45,809 --> 00:06:47,369
- Come on. Hop on it. - Hey.

112
00:06:51,850 --> 00:06:52,850
Wait.

113
00:06:54,510 --> 00:06:56,879
- Hey! - Grab my hand!

114
00:07:08,200 --> 00:07:09,229
Okay.

115
00:07:48,840 --> 00:07:50,070
(Outdoor swimming pool)

116
00:08:00,379 --> 00:08:01,549
These punks.

117
00:08:02,150 --> 00:08:03,150
Where are they?

118
00:08:03,450 --> 00:08:04,450
Are they here?

119
00:08:24,570 --> 00:08:25,939
- Are you okay? - Darn it.

120
00:08:26,369 --> 00:08:29,009
What is this? What do you think you're doing?

121
00:08:29,010 --> 00:08:31,079
It looked like you were in a tight spot...

122
00:08:31,080 --> 00:08:32,509
like you didn't want the school to know you were here.

123
00:08:32,510 --> 00:08:34,548
- I was just trying to help. - Not that.

124
00:08:34,549 --> 00:08:35,619
Not that?

125
00:08:37,989 --> 00:08:39,989
I'm sorry about earlier.

126
00:08:40,450 --> 00:08:43,019
It wasn't nice of me to share my feelings in front of everyone.

127
00:08:43,560 --> 00:08:44,959
I would like to apologize politely.

128
00:08:44,960 --> 00:08:47,289
That's a form of violence. Did you know that?

129
00:08:47,290 --> 00:08:48,399
I'm sorry.

130
00:08:50,830 --> 00:08:52,629
I'll accept your apology. Go on.

131
00:08:53,769 --> 00:08:54,999
Is there more?

132
00:08:59,210 --> 00:09:00,539
How I said I liked you?

133
00:09:00,540 --> 00:09:02,878
Yes. That! There's no way you actually have feelings for me.

134
00:09:02,879 --> 00:09:05,350
Are you kidding me? You like Yi Chan, not me.

135
00:09:05,550 --> 00:09:06,579
How many times...

136
00:09:06,580 --> 00:09:07,850
- must I say that's not true? - Shut your mouth!

137
00:09:08,050 --> 00:09:09,878
You used me as your beard, so you wouldn't get outed.

138
00:09:09,879 --> 00:09:11,388
You used me like a tool to pretend...

139
00:09:11,389 --> 00:09:12,618
you like girls.

140
00:09:12,619 --> 00:09:14,319
I'm your protection like the airbag.

141
00:09:14,320 --> 00:09:16,690
You used me as a bulletproof vest to lie like a coward.

142
00:09:16,720 --> 00:09:18,060
It's impossible to win an argument against her.

143
00:09:18,389 --> 00:09:19,889
Ms. Choi was a modern woman.

144
00:09:19,960 --> 00:09:21,800
Do you realize what you have done wrong?

145
00:09:21,899 --> 00:09:23,228
My mission starts now.

146
00:09:23,229 --> 00:09:24,398
It wasn't a lie. I meant it.

147
00:09:24,399 --> 00:09:25,898
I really like you a lot.

148
00:09:25,899 --> 00:09:28,569
So if possible, I hope you like me back and become very fond of me.

149
00:09:28,570 --> 00:09:31,670
What's this? It feels like I'm talking to an AI.

150
00:09:31,840 --> 00:09:34,879
What's this? It feels like I'm being examined under the microscope.

151
00:09:35,210 --> 00:09:36,279
Did she figure it out?

152
00:09:36,940 --> 00:09:38,180
I'll give you three seconds.

153
00:09:38,249 --> 00:09:39,579
Tell me why you like me...

154
00:09:39,580 --> 00:09:41,478
and when you started to like me in these given three seconds.

155
00:09:41,479 --> 00:09:42,549
It's a ten-point open-ended question.

156
00:09:42,550 --> 00:09:43,550
Unless you want to die,

157
00:09:43,551 --> 00:09:45,290
you'd better give me an answer as wise as Solomon's solution.

158
00:09:45,489 --> 00:09:47,089
- One. - I'm in trouble.

159
00:09:47,090 --> 00:09:48,090
What should I say?

160
00:09:48,389 --> 00:09:49,389
Two.

161
00:09:49,390 --> 00:09:50,659
It looks like she's ready to kill me.

162
00:09:51,019 --> 00:09:52,889
If I say the wrong thing, I really might end up dead.

163
00:09:54,659 --> 00:09:56,258
- Three. - It was the first time I saw you.

164
00:09:56,259 --> 00:09:57,330
It was like fate.

165
00:09:57,930 --> 00:09:59,070
You were too pretty.

166
00:10:01,470 --> 00:10:03,869
I'm doomed. It won't work, right?

167
00:10:04,639 --> 00:10:05,639
Mission clear.

168
00:10:05,640 --> 00:10:07,070
What? This worked?

169
00:10:07,909 --> 00:10:09,009
You punk.

170
00:10:10,509 --> 00:10:11,879
You have real feelings for me.

171
00:10:11,979 --> 00:10:13,749
What? Why was that so easy?

172
00:10:14,050 --> 00:10:15,379
Was she really the queen of the school?

173
00:10:15,920 --> 00:10:17,019
Oh, my.

174
00:10:18,489 --> 00:10:20,989
I see. You were in here.

175
00:10:21,720 --> 00:10:23,619
You punks.

176
00:10:29,700 --> 00:10:32,269
How am I supposed to understand this?

177
00:10:33,269 --> 00:10:34,700
This is your first day at school.

178
00:10:35,070 --> 00:10:36,398
Yet, you brought in students from another school...

179
00:10:36,399 --> 00:10:38,909
and fought over a girl. Talk about some recklessness.

180
00:10:39,310 --> 00:10:40,970
You were supposed to be studying abroad.

181
00:10:41,170 --> 00:10:42,439
Why are you standing...

182
00:10:42,440 --> 00:10:44,540
in my office with this troublemaker?

183
00:10:45,649 --> 00:10:46,850
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.

184
00:10:47,479 --> 00:10:48,720
Do you know each other?

185
00:10:49,050 --> 00:10:50,180
- No. - Yes.

186
00:10:51,279 --> 00:10:52,290
What are you doing?

187
00:10:54,989 --> 00:10:56,060
- Yes. - No.

188
00:10:57,359 --> 00:10:58,629
- Gosh. - What?

189
00:11:00,989 --> 00:11:02,029
Is this funny?

190
00:11:03,200 --> 00:11:04,300
Do you think this is a joke?

191
00:11:07,800 --> 00:11:08,998
(Seowon Arts High School)

192
00:11:08,999 --> 00:11:11,300
The bell rang. Go back to your class for now.

193
00:11:11,639 --> 00:11:12,639
As for what happened today,

194
00:11:13,369 --> 00:11:14,939
based on the decision of the Guidance Committee,

195
00:11:14,940 --> 00:11:16,940
you'll face appropriate punishment. That's all.

196
00:11:17,710 --> 00:11:18,710
Okay.

197
00:11:20,609 --> 00:11:21,850
Se Gyeong, you stay.

198
00:11:23,320 --> 00:11:24,719
- Really? - No way.

199
00:11:24,720 --> 00:11:26,249
- Are you sure? - Seriously?

200
00:11:32,489 --> 00:11:34,060
Sorry. I'm late.

201
00:11:36,600 --> 00:11:37,628
Chung Ah.

202
00:11:37,629 --> 00:11:39,769
- What's going on? - Hey, what's happening?

203
00:11:39,930 --> 00:11:41,738
- What was that? - Is there a love triangle?

204
00:11:41,739 --> 00:11:42,840
- Oh, no. - Look.

205
00:11:45,869 --> 00:11:46,970
So let me get this straight.

206
00:11:47,540 --> 00:11:50,609
You started to hear ringing in your ears all of a sudden.

207
00:11:51,710 --> 00:11:52,849
The local doctor said...

208
00:11:52,850 --> 00:11:54,148
it was probably because of your long flight...

209
00:11:54,149 --> 00:11:55,720
and was only temporary.

210
00:11:55,950 --> 00:11:58,488
But you came back to Korea to get a thorough medical exam...

211
00:11:58,489 --> 00:12:00,090
just in case. Did I get it right?

212
00:12:00,249 --> 00:12:01,249
Yes.

213
00:12:01,690 --> 00:12:03,889
Ma'am, you know how my mom is.

214
00:12:04,060 --> 00:12:06,829
Even the smallest thing worries her.

215
00:12:06,830 --> 00:12:08,229
Yes! That's it.

216
00:12:08,460 --> 00:12:11,570
Gosh. I can never get my way with my stubborn mother.

217
00:12:11,670 --> 00:12:14,670
But why would someone like her allow you to travel alone?

218
00:12:15,700 --> 00:12:16,899
Well,

219
00:12:17,739 --> 00:12:19,469
I have my uncle here.

220
00:12:19,470 --> 00:12:21,738
I'll get examined at his hospital.

221
00:12:21,739 --> 00:12:22,810
That’s why they let me come to Korea alone.

222
00:12:23,080 --> 00:12:24,680
- Is that so? - Yes.

223
00:12:24,879 --> 00:12:26,478
I'm glad to hear that you have someone looking after you.

224
00:12:26,479 --> 00:12:27,509
Right.

225
00:12:28,080 --> 00:12:29,080
Go ahead.

226
00:12:36,489 --> 00:12:38,690
Good grief. Is she a profiler or what?

227
00:12:38,930 --> 00:12:40,690
She's making me super nervous. Seriously.

228
00:12:42,529 --> 00:12:45,369
Then does it mean you will postpone your studies abroad?

229
00:12:45,629 --> 00:12:47,998
No. I just have to pass the language course.

230
00:12:47,999 --> 00:12:50,239
I can go back to the US before the master course begins.

231
00:12:50,739 --> 00:12:51,739
I see.

232
00:12:58,879 --> 00:13:00,180
I hope you won't take it personally.

233
00:13:00,580 --> 00:13:02,550
It's not that I don't believe you.

234
00:13:02,979 --> 00:13:05,290
I'm just trying to fulfill my duty.

235
00:13:05,720 --> 00:13:07,820
Gosh. Are you going to call them?

236
00:13:08,560 --> 00:13:10,959
My parents are traveling in Canada right now.

237
00:13:10,960 --> 00:13:12,259
They won't answer their phones.

238
00:13:15,100 --> 00:13:16,330
Go and drink your tea.

239
00:13:17,859 --> 00:13:20,670
This is bad. What if Mom answers the phone?

240
00:13:21,129 --> 00:13:23,940
My family is traveling Canada right now.

241
00:13:23,999 --> 00:13:25,368
- Nice! - If you need to reach us,

242
00:13:25,369 --> 00:13:28,210
- please leave a message. - Good job remembering that.

243
00:13:29,109 --> 00:13:32,109
Let's talk again once your parents come back from their trip.

244
00:13:33,249 --> 00:13:34,978
I'll arrange things at school,

245
00:13:34,979 --> 00:13:36,920
so you can attend our school before you have to go back.

246
00:13:37,580 --> 00:13:40,220
What? Why must I come back?

247
00:13:40,790 --> 00:13:42,189
You don't have to do that.

248
00:13:42,190 --> 00:13:43,259
You.

249
00:13:47,729 --> 00:13:48,960
Are you Choi Se Gyeong?

250
00:13:49,930 --> 00:13:50,960
What?

251
00:13:52,129 --> 00:13:53,999
What do you mean?

252
00:13:54,229 --> 00:13:56,299
An ordinary girl who doesn't feel bad about...

253
00:13:56,300 --> 00:13:57,869
wasting her youth would have that attitude.

254
00:13:58,810 --> 00:14:00,540
But the Choi Se Gyeong I know...

255
00:14:00,869 --> 00:14:02,909
would want the same thing as me.

256
00:14:03,580 --> 00:14:06,210
Isn't that why you came to school?

257
00:14:08,009 --> 00:14:10,879
Bingo! You're the best.

258
00:14:11,889 --> 00:14:13,090
We're on the same page.

259
00:14:15,359 --> 00:14:18,189
Darn it. Why do I have to go to school in 1995?

260
00:14:18,190 --> 00:14:19,759
After all, I time traveled here.

261
00:14:26,999 --> 00:14:28,070
Chung Ah.

262
00:14:28,540 --> 00:14:30,070
Don't be mad at me, please.

263
00:14:30,970 --> 00:14:32,639
Why don't you hit me instead?

264
00:14:32,869 --> 00:14:34,409
Use your anger to hit me.

265
00:14:34,940 --> 00:14:36,210
Hit me...

266
00:14:36,540 --> 00:14:37,940
until you feel better. Okay?

267
00:14:38,139 --> 00:14:40,379
Please forgive me just this once.

268
00:14:40,479 --> 00:14:41,978
Please. Just this once.

269
00:14:41,979 --> 00:14:43,649
What's his deal?

270
00:14:44,450 --> 00:14:47,049
He told the entire school he liked me. How can he act like that?

271
00:14:47,050 --> 00:14:48,119
Please don't be angry.

272
00:14:48,619 --> 00:14:50,820
Please, Chung Ah. Just this once.

273
00:15:11,710 --> 00:15:13,050
Assume the position again.

274
00:15:17,350 --> 00:15:18,850
How could you barge in there?

275
00:15:19,920 --> 00:15:21,720
Did you go there to disgrace our school?

276
00:15:22,460 --> 00:15:25,729
You ought to carry on with your failed lives quietly.

277
00:15:25,790 --> 00:15:28,498
Why did you make a scene in our entire district...

278
00:15:28,499 --> 00:15:30,159
like loaches mudding the water, you punks?

279
00:15:32,470 --> 00:15:34,700
You're the problem. You know?

280
00:15:34,930 --> 00:15:37,199
Since you gave up on going to college,

281
00:15:37,200 --> 00:15:38,540
you don't care. Is that it?

282
00:15:39,269 --> 00:15:40,969
Are you doing whatever you want because you have no parents,

283
00:15:40,970 --> 00:15:42,540
fretting over you?

284
00:15:47,149 --> 00:15:48,680
- Gosh, look at this punk. - Hey.

285
00:15:48,950 --> 00:15:50,080
Get back on the floor.

286
00:15:51,619 --> 00:15:53,690
Goodness. You little...

287
00:15:56,259 --> 00:15:57,389
Sir,

288
00:15:59,930 --> 00:16:01,359
doesn't your right arm hurt?

289
00:16:01,859 --> 00:16:03,659
I've been worried about your arm for a while now.

290
00:16:03,830 --> 00:16:06,299
You know what? Right here. I'll do it here.

291
00:16:06,300 --> 00:16:07,769
I'll switch sides.

292
00:16:08,170 --> 00:16:09,340
You can use your left arm.

293
00:16:10,869 --> 00:16:12,009
I love you!

294
00:16:12,540 --> 00:16:14,768
I do think I only used my right arm.

295
00:16:14,769 --> 00:16:15,979
Thank you, you punk.

296
00:16:17,580 --> 00:16:19,179
I can easily find it

297
00:16:19,180 --> 00:16:21,049
- It's in my heart - It's in my heart

298
00:16:21,050 --> 00:16:22,778
I'll know when I close my eyes...

299
00:16:22,779 --> 00:16:23,978
And think quietly

300
00:16:23,979 --> 00:16:26,050
Hey. My part still didn't come up?

301
00:16:26,690 --> 00:16:29,460
- I roam around to find an angel - I roam around to find an angel

302
00:16:31,619 --> 00:16:34,229
Oh, my. Look at you brooding.

303
00:16:34,659 --> 00:16:36,359
Why? Is it because you feel betrayed?

304
00:16:36,529 --> 00:16:39,269
Or did you get your heart broken? Is that it?

305
00:16:39,499 --> 00:16:41,499
Se Gyeong never betrayed me.

306
00:16:42,100 --> 00:16:43,670
Therefore, she never broke my heart.

307
00:16:44,139 --> 00:16:46,210
I never said she was the one who hurt you.

308
00:16:47,310 --> 00:16:48,540
You probably feel...

309
00:16:49,109 --> 00:16:51,949
as if Ha Eun Gyeol betrayed you and broke your heart.

310
00:16:51,950 --> 00:16:53,009
Do you want to die?

311
00:16:53,350 --> 00:16:54,748
By the way, isn't it odd?

312
00:16:54,749 --> 00:16:55,919
The way Ha Eun Gyeol acted earlier.

313
00:16:55,920 --> 00:16:56,978
Shut your mouth.

314
00:16:56,979 --> 00:16:59,389
He was saying things that could hurt your feelings.

315
00:16:59,749 --> 00:17:01,790
But from the way he gazed at you, he was totally on your side.

316
00:17:04,420 --> 00:17:06,089
I did it for you.

317
00:17:06,090 --> 00:17:08,260
I did it for you.

318
00:17:09,159 --> 00:17:10,458
Anyway,

319
00:17:10,459 --> 00:17:12,929
choose between Se Gyeong and Eun Gyeol.

320
00:17:13,199 --> 00:17:16,639
For your information, if Eun Gyeol is out, I'm dropping out too.

321
00:17:17,540 --> 00:17:18,570
What?

322
00:17:21,909 --> 00:17:25,979
- I know how it feels to be alone - I know how it feels to be alone

323
00:17:25,980 --> 00:17:29,178
- I was mistaken - I was mistaken

324
00:17:29,179 --> 00:17:33,249
Can you feel that the beginning of love

325
00:17:33,250 --> 00:17:35,819
Is the end of loneliness?

326
00:17:35,820 --> 00:17:38,118
I know now

327
00:17:38,119 --> 00:17:39,859
Chung Ah.

328
00:17:42,830 --> 00:17:44,159
What has been bothering you since earlier?

329
00:17:45,369 --> 00:17:46,669
What's the matter?

330
00:17:46,770 --> 00:17:48,000
What did I do wrong?

331
00:17:50,570 --> 00:17:51,639
Chung Ah.

332
00:17:53,240 --> 00:17:54,939
Chung Ah.

333
00:17:59,310 --> 00:18:01,280
You have serious separation anxiety.

334
00:18:01,580 --> 00:18:03,418
Woof. Are you a dog?

335
00:18:03,419 --> 00:18:04,618
Do you like anyone as long as they're a human?

336
00:18:04,619 --> 00:18:06,589
Men or women. Does it not matter at all?

337
00:18:06,590 --> 00:18:08,319
I think you're mistaken.

338
00:18:08,320 --> 00:18:10,789
- Chung Ah and I are not... - Of course, you're not.

339
00:18:10,790 --> 00:18:12,458
Follow me. We should go somewhere.

340
00:18:12,459 --> 00:18:14,689
I'm sorry, but I can't go today.

341
00:18:14,830 --> 00:18:17,530
You do? I should meet Yi Chan then.

342
00:18:18,770 --> 00:18:19,770
Yi Chan?

343
00:18:20,429 --> 00:18:22,540
Hey. Gosh.

344
00:18:24,800 --> 00:18:27,070
(Spicy Jokbal)

345
00:18:28,679 --> 00:18:31,340
Why do you want me to eat this so badly?

346
00:18:32,850 --> 00:18:33,850
You said you liked me.

347
00:18:33,851 --> 00:18:37,378
What does it have to do with this lump of capsaicin?

348
00:18:37,379 --> 00:18:39,289
Hey. Did I tell you to pick a star...

349
00:18:39,290 --> 00:18:41,218
or ask you to be buried together when I die?

350
00:18:41,219 --> 00:18:43,060
You can't even eat this jokbal for me?

351
00:18:46,290 --> 00:18:48,159
Why? Do you not want to do it?

352
00:18:48,490 --> 00:18:49,730
Can you not eat it because it's spicy?

353
00:18:50,000 --> 00:18:51,060
How should I eat it?

354
00:18:52,399 --> 00:18:53,468
What?

355
00:18:53,469 --> 00:18:55,399
You said it was important and your life was at stake.

356
00:18:56,340 --> 00:18:58,100
It seems you're not entirely joking.

357
00:18:59,609 --> 00:19:01,069
Just because it looks trivial to me,

358
00:19:01,070 --> 00:19:03,310
I shouldn't ignore that someone is desperate.

359
00:19:05,179 --> 00:19:08,050
I know how it feels when you have your reasons but can't say them.

360
00:19:12,020 --> 00:19:13,119
How should I eat it?

361
00:19:13,649 --> 00:19:15,490
Should I eat it well or badly?

362
00:19:16,959 --> 00:19:18,830
I'll do my best to do as you want.

363
00:19:20,590 --> 00:19:21,590
Eat it well.

364
00:19:23,699 --> 00:19:26,070
No. Eat it badly.

365
00:19:27,399 --> 00:19:28,469
Not badly.

366
00:19:29,070 --> 00:19:32,510
But not well. Darn it.

367
00:19:32,909 --> 00:19:34,769
I don't know. Do as you want.

368
00:19:34,770 --> 00:19:36,409
Okay. I'll do as I want.

369
00:19:40,409 --> 00:19:41,480
Wait.

370
00:19:51,419 --> 00:19:54,730
Don't eat for now.

371
00:19:55,530 --> 00:19:58,359
Excuse me. Could you pack this for me, please?

372
00:20:03,340 --> 00:20:04,340
Oh, my gosh.

373
00:20:05,510 --> 00:20:06,540
Hey.

374
00:20:06,709 --> 00:20:08,139
Why? What?

375
00:20:08,840 --> 00:20:11,010
When can I hear your answer?

376
00:20:11,409 --> 00:20:13,780
Answer? What answer?

377
00:20:17,480 --> 00:20:18,949
The answer to my confession.

378
00:20:21,790 --> 00:20:24,119
I want to know what you think about me.

379
00:20:24,659 --> 00:20:28,559
There used to be a handsome and cute dog...

380
00:20:28,560 --> 00:20:29,760
in my neighborhood.

381
00:20:30,129 --> 00:20:33,428
A dog that was a mix of Shiba Inu and Siberian Husky.

382
00:20:33,429 --> 00:20:35,029
(Shiba Inu, Siberian Husky)

383
00:20:35,030 --> 00:20:36,100
And?

384
00:20:37,600 --> 00:20:38,810
You two look alike.

385
00:20:39,169 --> 00:20:41,070
What do you mean?

386
00:20:41,469 --> 00:20:43,079
Does it mean I'm cute or handsome?

387
00:20:43,080 --> 00:20:44,080
Shiba Sky.

388
00:20:44,679 --> 00:20:45,679
"Shiba?"

389
00:20:45,680 --> 00:20:49,378
You're nothing more than or less than Shiba Sky.

390
00:20:49,379 --> 00:20:51,080
So just wait.

391
00:20:51,179 --> 00:20:54,049
Before I decide whether I...

392
00:20:54,050 --> 00:20:55,219
should give you a snack or not.

393
00:20:58,459 --> 00:20:59,560
This is so difficult.

394
00:21:00,260 --> 00:21:01,929
I don't get what she said at all.

395
00:21:02,730 --> 00:21:04,699
"Siberian Husky?" Did she just sweat at me?

396
00:21:11,369 --> 00:21:12,810
What are you, Eun Yu?

397
00:21:14,169 --> 00:21:16,480
It's not a big deal. Why are you hesitating, not being able to check?

398
00:21:21,080 --> 00:21:22,080
But wait.

399
00:21:22,580 --> 00:21:24,780
How much someone can handle spicy food is relative, isn't it?

400
00:21:24,980 --> 00:21:26,089
Who is the standard?

401
00:21:26,090 --> 00:21:27,689
How well does he have to eat it?

402
00:21:27,790 --> 00:21:30,059
If you think like that, Hyun Yul who gobbled spicy chicken feet...

403
00:21:30,060 --> 00:21:31,419
should be a candidate as well. Don't you think so?

404
00:21:34,060 --> 00:21:35,329
Goodness gracious.

405
00:21:35,330 --> 00:21:37,500
Why did Mom give me such a bad hint?

406
00:21:37,830 --> 00:21:39,229
Darn it.

407
00:21:39,230 --> 00:21:41,699
That's when I thought it was him.

408
00:21:42,770 --> 00:21:43,839
When?

409
00:21:43,840 --> 00:21:44,869
During the spring festival.

410
00:21:45,969 --> 00:21:47,468
That day,

411
00:21:47,469 --> 00:21:50,139
he sang a serenade for me on stage at the festival.

412
00:21:52,379 --> 00:21:53,849
I heard you guys ask whether it was falling in love at once...

413
00:21:53,850 --> 00:21:54,879
or falling in love slowly.

414
00:21:56,119 --> 00:21:59,050
I think it was slow for me.

415
00:21:59,550 --> 00:22:01,750
It was slow as if I were soaked in drizzle.

416
00:22:03,619 --> 00:22:05,219
Then I fell in love at once that day.

417
00:22:07,689 --> 00:22:10,459
"I must like this guy."

418
00:22:10,859 --> 00:22:13,570
"No. Maybe I've been liking him all this while."

419
00:22:15,899 --> 00:22:18,070
"There would be no exit."

420
00:22:19,639 --> 00:22:21,510
It was like an "accident" as you say.

421
00:22:22,340 --> 00:22:23,438
Right.

422
00:22:23,439 --> 00:22:26,080
I wasn't swayed by Eun Gyeol at all.

423
00:22:26,280 --> 00:22:30,020
I just had a more certain standard hidden here.

424
00:22:30,480 --> 00:22:33,188
I got it. Between Yi Chan and Eun Gyeol,

425
00:22:33,189 --> 00:22:36,218
the one who sings a serenade at the festival is Mom's first love.

426
00:22:36,219 --> 00:22:38,118
And I should just watch both of them,

427
00:22:38,119 --> 00:22:39,230
leaving room for possibilities until then.

428
00:22:40,560 --> 00:22:42,730
Secretly and fairly.

429
00:22:45,669 --> 00:22:46,699
Let's start the lesson.

430
00:22:49,199 --> 00:22:51,300
What's wrong with you?

431
00:22:51,469 --> 00:22:53,468
I just said, "Let's start the lesson" as soon as I came.

432
00:22:53,469 --> 00:22:54,669
Is that something that makes you angry like this?

433
00:23:00,280 --> 00:23:04,020
Why are my parents doing this to me?

434
00:23:04,320 --> 00:23:05,990
What did I do wrong?

435
00:23:11,560 --> 00:23:14,859
(If I hadn't lent the T-shirt to Se Gyeong...)

436
00:23:15,490 --> 00:23:17,230
(Se Gyeong left. Do you know that? I hope you're not too sad.)

437
00:23:17,760 --> 00:23:18,800
Does she...

438
00:23:19,100 --> 00:23:20,398
(I ran for a long time, holding your hand.)

439
00:23:20,399 --> 00:23:21,669
(I was running out of breath, dizzy, and my heart was pounding.)

440
00:23:22,439 --> 00:23:23,469
Does she...

441
00:23:24,240 --> 00:23:26,168
(This is my fax number.)

442
00:23:26,169 --> 00:23:27,510
(Ha Yi Chan)

443
00:23:28,810 --> 00:23:29,879
A heart?

444
00:23:34,909 --> 00:23:35,949
Do you...

445
00:23:36,850 --> 00:23:38,449
like Yi Chan, Mom?

446
00:23:40,990 --> 00:23:42,089
Hold on.

447
00:23:42,090 --> 00:23:44,389
Let me ask you just one question.

448
00:23:50,730 --> 00:23:52,899
Mom. Let me ask you just one question.

449
00:23:53,070 --> 00:23:54,230
Just once.

450
00:23:58,100 --> 00:23:59,939
Mom had a crush on Dad.

451
00:24:03,010 --> 00:24:05,539
If I had known it, I would've planned another strategy.

452
00:24:05,540 --> 00:24:07,879
I provoked Dad for no reason.

453
00:24:08,919 --> 00:24:10,080
I'm screwed.

454
00:24:16,760 --> 00:24:17,889
(Restaurant Waryong)

455
00:24:18,859 --> 00:24:21,790
(Restaurant Waryong)

456
00:24:48,119 --> 00:24:50,320
You came? Don't get intimidated and take a seat.

457
00:24:50,889 --> 00:24:52,629
I'm not going to kill you yet.

458
00:25:00,800 --> 00:25:01,928
Why did you open it?

459
00:25:01,929 --> 00:25:04,540
You said you would put it there just to intimidate him.

460
00:25:05,369 --> 00:25:08,139
Darn it. It's open.

461
00:25:10,209 --> 00:25:11,310
Are you in choir?

462
00:25:11,480 --> 00:25:13,379
Why are you standing like that? You're so distracting.

463
00:25:18,350 --> 00:25:19,918
- Sir. - What?

464
00:25:19,919 --> 00:25:20,949
A double serving of jjajangmyeon, please.

465
00:25:21,250 --> 00:25:23,790
A double serving of jjajangmyeon only? I'm getting mad.

466
00:25:24,520 --> 00:25:26,429
Why am I so unlucky?

467
00:26:05,459 --> 00:26:07,399
I thought long and hard all night.

468
00:26:08,330 --> 00:26:11,070
All the weird things you've done so far.

469
00:26:11,740 --> 00:26:14,010
When you told me that you liked Se Gyeong,

470
00:26:14,469 --> 00:26:15,909
everything clicked.

471
00:26:17,080 --> 00:26:19,550
I do owe you an apology.

472
00:26:20,250 --> 00:26:21,280
So...

473
00:26:21,409 --> 00:26:23,279
today, I shall kindly put myself in your feet and...

474
00:26:23,280 --> 00:26:25,519
You mean, you'll put yourself in my shoes? Gosh, seriously.

475
00:26:25,520 --> 00:26:26,618
Shut it...

476
00:26:26,619 --> 00:26:27,888
before I stitch your lips together!

477
00:26:27,889 --> 00:26:29,958
- Don't. - Sit back down.

478
00:26:29,959 --> 00:26:31,119
Sit down.

479
00:26:33,830 --> 00:26:37,030
Fine. I shall put myself in your shoes and tear you limb from limb...

480
00:26:40,230 --> 00:26:41,300
Anyway,

481
00:26:41,600 --> 00:26:43,868
I have a proposal you can't refuse.

482
00:26:43,869 --> 00:26:45,770
A proposal? What is it?

483
00:26:45,869 --> 00:26:49,439
I won't tell you not to see Se Gyeong,

484
00:26:50,209 --> 00:26:53,050
so I don't want to hear such nonsense from you either.

485
00:26:53,649 --> 00:26:54,980
We'll make a truce for the time being.

486
00:26:55,310 --> 00:26:57,520
That way, we can focus solely on the band before the festival.

487
00:26:58,379 --> 00:26:59,388
Deal?

488
00:26:59,389 --> 00:27:01,790
This is my chance. How am I going to seize this opportunity?

489
00:27:01,919 --> 00:27:04,060
Why? You don't like my idea? You can't do it?

490
00:27:04,520 --> 00:27:05,559
Forget it, then.

491
00:27:05,560 --> 00:27:07,189
How about we don't see her at all?

492
00:27:08,030 --> 00:27:09,559
Let's keep it fair between us.

493
00:27:09,560 --> 00:27:11,500
So both of us shouldn't see her until the school festival.

494
00:27:11,760 --> 00:27:12,770
Instead,

495
00:27:13,369 --> 00:27:15,330
our performance at the festival will decide the winner.

496
00:27:16,939 --> 00:27:17,939
What do you say?

497
00:27:23,780 --> 00:27:26,678
I guess you don't know how much I've improved...

498
00:27:26,679 --> 00:27:27,879
since you were gone.

499
00:27:28,149 --> 00:27:29,520
Am I the only one hearing this for the first time?

500
00:27:29,679 --> 00:27:30,719
Well...

501
00:27:31,350 --> 00:27:34,290
The ball is now in Se Gyeong's court anyway.

502
00:27:34,490 --> 00:27:35,858
And she said she'd make her decision...

503
00:27:35,859 --> 00:27:37,859
once she watched us perform at the festival,

504
00:27:38,619 --> 00:27:40,059
so Yi Chan has nothing to lose.

505
00:27:40,060 --> 00:27:41,128
You heard that?

506
00:27:41,129 --> 00:27:42,259
I mean,

507
00:27:42,260 --> 00:27:44,858
not being able to see her for the time being will make me sad,

508
00:27:44,859 --> 00:27:47,499
but this could be fatal to you. Will you be all right?

509
00:27:47,500 --> 00:27:50,969
Gosh. How should your brain be wired to come up with such an answer?

510
00:27:51,300 --> 00:27:53,438
So? Do we have a deal?

511
00:27:53,439 --> 00:27:56,080
Yes, deal!

512
00:27:59,209 --> 00:28:00,550
He bit the bait.

513
00:28:01,010 --> 00:28:04,080
(20 Years of Excellence, Traditional Chinese Cuisine)

514
00:28:06,050 --> 00:28:08,149
As you know, we don't have much time left until the festival.

515
00:28:09,490 --> 00:28:11,819
But they say, after a rainy day, the soil... Anyway,

516
00:28:11,820 --> 00:28:12,959
we can pull this off.

517
00:28:13,389 --> 00:28:14,859
- Let's go. - With that said,

518
00:28:15,060 --> 00:28:16,129
how about a cheer?

519
00:28:19,030 --> 00:28:20,129
How come I only see two hands?

520
00:28:22,369 --> 00:28:24,270
Darn it, seriously. Hey!

521
00:28:30,980 --> 00:28:31,980
What?

522
00:28:35,480 --> 00:28:37,020
So you now work for the Jinsung Family as a live-in tutor?

523
00:28:38,750 --> 00:28:39,750
Why are you surprised?

524
00:28:40,350 --> 00:28:41,719
Don't you know how fast rumors can travel?

525
00:28:42,219 --> 00:28:43,619
I heard some things, so I know that much.

526
00:28:43,820 --> 00:28:46,030
Well, what happened was...

527
00:28:46,129 --> 00:28:48,989
I met the chairman of Jinsung by chance, and he offered help.

528
00:28:48,990 --> 00:28:50,030
You don't need to explain.

529
00:28:50,560 --> 00:28:51,799
Of course, it's much better for you...

530
00:28:51,800 --> 00:28:53,770
to teach an obedient student and get paid more.

531
00:28:54,199 --> 00:28:55,969
Anyway, bye. I'm off.

532
00:28:56,199 --> 00:28:57,669
How's your grandma's health? Is she well?

533
00:29:02,810 --> 00:29:06,250
My gosh, Mr. Tutor. It's so good to see you.

534
00:29:06,580 --> 00:29:08,679
My goodness. I missed you.

535
00:29:08,780 --> 00:29:10,718
Welcome, Mr. Tutor.

536
00:29:10,719 --> 00:29:12,350
Have you been well?

537
00:29:12,419 --> 00:29:14,050
Yes, thanks to you.

538
00:29:14,619 --> 00:29:16,888
You rascal. You should've given me a heads-up...

539
00:29:16,889 --> 00:29:18,659
that you invited him over.

540
00:29:18,760 --> 00:29:21,060
I'm not happy with how the food turned out.

541
00:29:21,189 --> 00:29:23,398
Grandma, he lived here with us up until recently.

542
00:29:23,399 --> 00:29:24,659
You don't need to flaunt your cooking skills.

543
00:29:25,159 --> 00:29:29,129
It's not like you gave me enough time to flaunt my skills. Goodness.

544
00:29:30,570 --> 00:29:32,769
- Come on in. Let's go inside. - Okay.

545
00:29:32,770 --> 00:29:35,408
What? My gosh. Take me too!

546
00:29:35,409 --> 00:29:37,510
- Come inside, you little rascal. - What?

547
00:29:43,679 --> 00:29:44,719
Here.

548
00:29:45,719 --> 00:29:48,320
My gosh. I'm sorry there aren't many side dishes.

549
00:29:49,219 --> 00:29:50,820
That family must treat you very well.

550
00:29:51,090 --> 00:29:53,229
I heard they were very wealthy.

551
00:29:53,230 --> 00:29:55,830
No. I love your food the best, Ms. Go.

552
00:29:57,000 --> 00:30:00,000
My goodness. I know you're just trying to flatter me,

553
00:30:00,129 --> 00:30:01,600
but thank you very much.

554
00:30:02,530 --> 00:30:03,868
Please dig in.

555
00:30:03,869 --> 00:30:06,408
Hey, go and get some scorched rice tea.

556
00:30:06,409 --> 00:30:08,409
Why do we need scorched rice tea when we haven't even eaten yet?

557
00:30:09,209 --> 00:30:11,580
Don't ask questions. Just go and get the tea.

558
00:30:14,179 --> 00:30:15,449
Please dig in.

559
00:30:15,909 --> 00:30:17,149
You brat.

560
00:30:17,550 --> 00:30:19,649
Grandma, don't say absurd things to him.

561
00:30:21,990 --> 00:30:23,790
I want the braised short ribs. Save some for me.

562
00:30:27,159 --> 00:30:29,459
You know, while you were staying with us,

563
00:30:30,000 --> 00:30:32,800
did I make you uncomfortable or hurt your feelings?

564
00:30:34,070 --> 00:30:37,069
No, Ms. Go. Why are you asking me this? Not at all.

565
00:30:37,070 --> 00:30:39,570
You took such great care of me when I was staying here.

566
00:30:41,570 --> 00:30:43,639
If that's the case,

567
00:30:43,810 --> 00:30:45,540
would you please consider...

568
00:30:45,980 --> 00:30:48,480
tutoring Yi Chan again?

569
00:30:50,980 --> 00:30:53,119
My goodness. Please sit comfortably.

570
00:30:55,020 --> 00:30:56,590
You probably don't know this,

571
00:30:56,760 --> 00:30:59,429
but ever since he met you,

572
00:30:59,560 --> 00:31:01,889
he's turned over a new leaf.

573
00:31:02,659 --> 00:31:04,829
In the past, he ignored me when I was practically...

574
00:31:04,830 --> 00:31:08,469
begging him to quit his part-time job, but he's finally quit.

575
00:31:08,969 --> 00:31:11,699
At night, he goes to the storage room in secret...

576
00:31:11,899 --> 00:31:14,639
to solve math problems and memorize English words.

577
00:31:15,869 --> 00:31:18,139
He wants to impress you.

578
00:31:20,310 --> 00:31:22,878
But ever since you moved out,

579
00:31:22,879 --> 00:31:25,379
he's been looking a little lost.

580
00:31:26,389 --> 00:31:27,820
A few days ago, he said...

581
00:31:27,990 --> 00:31:31,419
he was going to Ma Joo's place to study for his exam or something.

582
00:31:31,459 --> 00:31:33,159
He didn't even come home that day.

583
00:31:33,429 --> 00:31:35,760
Goodness. He clearly didn't study that day.

584
00:31:36,629 --> 00:31:38,428
He came home...

585
00:31:38,429 --> 00:31:40,699
with bruises all over his face.

586
00:31:40,770 --> 00:31:43,439
Even so, how could you abandon Yi Chan because of me? You jerk.

587
00:31:43,699 --> 00:31:45,368
Yi Chan was giving out flyers to find you.

588
00:31:45,369 --> 00:31:46,638
That's how he got beaten up, got hit in the head,

589
00:31:46,639 --> 00:31:47,639
and was hospitalized too.

590
00:31:47,640 --> 00:31:50,439
I couldn't even ask him if he'd gotten into a fight.

591
00:31:50,980 --> 00:31:53,350
I'm worried he'd become a rebel and end up like his dad.

592
00:31:54,810 --> 00:31:56,350
Yi Chan's father? What about him?

593
00:32:00,490 --> 00:32:01,550
His father...

594
00:32:02,350 --> 00:32:04,418
was addicted to gambling.

595
00:32:04,419 --> 00:32:07,060
He always came to me for money...

596
00:32:08,230 --> 00:32:09,959
and hit me.

597
00:32:15,770 --> 00:32:17,040
So please...

598
00:32:17,869 --> 00:32:21,869
kindly consider tutoring Yi Chan again.

599
00:32:25,280 --> 00:32:27,148
I can't pay you as much as that family does,

600
00:32:27,149 --> 00:32:29,520
but I'll pay you very well too. Please?

601
00:32:32,719 --> 00:32:36,290
Ms. Go, I'm not staying with them because they pay me well.

602
00:32:37,719 --> 00:32:39,629
Then why?

603
00:32:40,030 --> 00:32:42,230
There's something I must do while staying with them.

604
00:32:42,760 --> 00:32:44,859
It's for Yi Chan's sake.

605
00:32:45,530 --> 00:32:49,300
I promise you that I'll come back as soon as I finish what I have to do.

606
00:32:57,540 --> 00:32:59,679
(Snail Guesthouse)

607
00:33:00,010 --> 00:33:01,679
Go back inside. I can go alone.

608
00:33:01,980 --> 00:33:04,350
Come on. Let's go. I don't want to get yelled at by Grandma.

609
00:33:05,619 --> 00:33:07,889
Oh, someone fixed this.

610
00:33:11,760 --> 00:33:12,830
Wait up.

611
00:33:14,790 --> 00:33:17,260
Hey, don't tell me you beat someone up.

612
00:33:18,659 --> 00:33:21,030
I didn't want to waste my energy on those jerks, so I didn't.

613
00:33:22,330 --> 00:33:24,639
Se Gyeong said you got into the fight because of me.

614
00:33:25,240 --> 00:33:26,240
Is that true?

615
00:33:26,241 --> 00:33:28,810
No, it wasn't because of you. Let's just blame my luck.

616
00:33:29,879 --> 00:33:31,379
Then what about being hospitalized?

617
00:33:32,240 --> 00:33:35,050
Were you hiding at Ma Joo's place not to worry Ms. Go?

618
00:33:35,780 --> 00:33:38,250
I heard the hospital had good food, so I went there for a few days.

619
00:33:38,379 --> 00:33:39,820
What? So you were actually hospitalized?

620
00:33:40,219 --> 00:33:42,888
Were you badly hurt? My gosh.

621
00:33:42,889 --> 00:33:44,789
Hey, don't overreact.

622
00:33:44,790 --> 00:33:46,158
As you can see, I'm totally fine.

623
00:33:46,159 --> 00:33:48,658
What about your ears? You didn't hurt your ears? Can you hear well?

624
00:33:48,659 --> 00:33:50,959
Yes, I can hear very well. You're so loud!

625
00:33:51,730 --> 00:33:54,500
Darn you. Why did you disappear if you were this worried?

626
00:33:55,530 --> 00:33:58,040
Forget it. That reminds me.

627
00:33:58,139 --> 00:34:00,070
Give my thanks to Yoon Chung Ah when you get home.

628
00:34:01,070 --> 00:34:02,239
You know Yoon Chung Ah?

629
00:34:02,240 --> 00:34:04,980
Not well. I think she and Se Gyeong are friends.

630
00:34:05,379 --> 00:34:06,850
Anyway, give her my thanks.

631
00:34:07,209 --> 00:34:08,679
She saved my life.

632
00:34:08,780 --> 00:34:11,280
Chung Ah saved your life? How?

633
00:34:11,750 --> 00:34:14,520
Ask her directly. I don't remember what happened.

634
00:34:15,350 --> 00:34:17,218
I went to see her to thank her and ask her what happened,

635
00:34:17,219 --> 00:34:18,420
but they kicked me out.

636
00:34:19,020 --> 00:34:22,659
Then how do you know that Chung Ah saved your life?

637
00:34:23,060 --> 00:34:24,529
Oh, Se Gyeong told me.

638
00:34:26,429 --> 00:34:28,798
It's Ma Joo. Bye, then.

639
00:34:28,799 --> 00:34:31,568
Why don't you come with me now and thank Chung Ah in person?

640
00:34:31,569 --> 00:34:33,210
Another time. He said to hurry.

641
00:34:33,540 --> 00:34:35,069
We're going to tweak the set list together.

642
00:34:35,239 --> 00:34:36,279
Bye.

643
00:34:37,339 --> 00:34:39,009
If you're late for practice, I will kill you.

644
00:34:40,549 --> 00:34:42,509
If you see Se Gyeong behind my back, you're so dead.

645
00:34:42,920 --> 00:34:45,750
Do that, and our deal's off. We won't be friends anymore. Got it?

646
00:34:48,790 --> 00:34:50,489
Dad got hurt because of me.

647
00:34:55,060 --> 00:34:56,130
Consequently,

648
00:34:56,830 --> 00:34:59,199
Mom saved Dad's life.

649
00:35:00,130 --> 00:35:02,630
Dad, how did you and Mom meet?

650
00:35:07,639 --> 00:35:11,110
I met her in a sign language class when I was 20.

651
00:35:12,210 --> 00:35:13,909
I went there to learn sign language...

652
00:35:14,080 --> 00:35:15,909
and fell in love with your mom the moment I saw her.

653
00:35:16,920 --> 00:35:19,319
At age 18, Dad didn't know Mom.

654
00:35:20,290 --> 00:35:21,920
But now, he knows her.

655
00:35:28,159 --> 00:35:30,900
Mom, who had a crush on Dad at age 18,

656
00:35:31,730 --> 00:35:33,468
now has a connecting link.

657
00:35:33,469 --> 00:35:35,270
(Bestin Rabbit Thirty Seven Ice Cream)

658
00:35:35,699 --> 00:35:36,770
It's me.

659
00:35:38,699 --> 00:35:41,969
I'm the link that can connect Mom and Dad at age 18.

660
00:35:42,569 --> 00:35:43,610
And...

661
00:35:43,710 --> 00:35:45,480
How about we don't see her at all?

662
00:35:45,980 --> 00:35:47,579
Let's keep it fair between us.

663
00:35:47,580 --> 00:35:49,549
So both of us shouldn't see her until the school festival.

664
00:35:50,619 --> 00:35:51,679
Deal!

665
00:35:54,850 --> 00:35:56,290
A chance that presented itself at an opportune time.

666
00:36:00,790 --> 00:36:02,729
The roadblock called Choi Se Gyeong is gone.

667
00:36:02,730 --> 00:36:04,259
I must not miss this chance.

668
00:36:04,830 --> 00:36:07,170
I must make Mom and Dad fall for each other before the festival...

669
00:36:07,429 --> 00:36:09,799
and find out when Dad's accident took place...

670
00:36:10,170 --> 00:36:12,339
so that I can prevent it, no matter what.

671
00:36:59,049 --> 00:37:01,790
I'm the Queen of Cello at Seowon Arts High,

672
00:37:02,290 --> 00:37:03,319
Choi Se Gyeong.

673
00:37:06,319 --> 00:37:08,459
- Choi Se Gyeong is here! - Hey, let's go!

674
00:37:08,460 --> 00:37:10,500
- Oh, my. - Hey, come on.

675
00:37:10,659 --> 00:37:12,429
- Let's go see her. - My gosh.

676
00:37:17,600 --> 00:37:19,809
- She's really pretty. - She's so hot!

677
00:37:19,810 --> 00:37:21,339
- Hey. - Hi, Se Gyeong!

678
00:37:25,610 --> 00:37:26,679
Wait just one moment.

679
00:37:30,219 --> 00:37:31,679
Move over. I must see her!

680
00:37:33,489 --> 00:37:35,089
Hey, step aside.

681
00:37:42,659 --> 00:37:43,730
Se Gyeong.

682
00:37:44,659 --> 00:37:45,659
Choi Se Gyeong!

683
00:37:47,270 --> 00:37:48,270
Hey.

684
00:37:49,270 --> 00:37:50,600
You really hurt my feelings.

685
00:37:51,069 --> 00:37:53,940
I can't believe you never called me when you returned to Korea.

686
00:37:54,339 --> 00:37:56,139
I'm sorry, but who are you?

687
00:37:57,239 --> 00:37:58,279
Who am I?

688
00:37:58,880 --> 00:38:00,679
You really don't know who I am?

689
00:38:01,150 --> 00:38:03,819
Shoot. At this rate, they might find out on my first day that...

690
00:38:04,420 --> 00:38:05,619
Hey, it's me.

691
00:38:06,020 --> 00:38:07,790
Yoon Sang A from Seowon Arts High School.

692
00:38:08,319 --> 00:38:10,389
My family owned Jinsung Musical Instruments, remember?

693
00:38:12,190 --> 00:38:13,889
I did hear you moved back to Korea.

694
00:38:14,429 --> 00:38:15,889
So it was true, after all.

695
00:38:18,299 --> 00:38:20,869
My gosh. Is she your daughter?

696
00:38:21,230 --> 00:38:22,400
Hi.

697
00:38:23,770 --> 00:38:26,739
Oh, my. She looks just like you back in high school.

698
00:38:27,940 --> 00:38:30,779
Darn it. She's that chatty, slow-witted lady?

699
00:38:31,239 --> 00:38:33,709
My gosh. My eyes are welling up with tears.

700
00:38:33,710 --> 00:38:36,549
Hey, I was just kidding.

701
00:38:36,650 --> 00:38:38,379
You're Yoon Sang A, the daughter of the Jinsung family.

702
00:38:38,380 --> 00:38:40,089
Of course, I know you.

703
00:38:40,819 --> 00:38:42,589
How have you been, Sang A?

704
00:38:42,850 --> 00:38:44,619
Whatever, you meanie.

705
00:38:44,920 --> 00:38:46,730
I bet you didn't miss me at all.

706
00:38:47,560 --> 00:38:49,460
I sent you letters, but you never once wrote me back.

707
00:38:49,560 --> 00:38:51,400
You didn't even bother to page me when you came back.

708
00:38:51,860 --> 00:38:53,199
You heartless girl.

709
00:38:53,770 --> 00:38:55,368
Are we really best friends?

710
00:38:55,369 --> 00:38:57,069
Wait, hold on.

711
00:38:57,799 --> 00:39:00,568
You're my best friend? Not Yoon Chung Ah?

712
00:39:00,569 --> 00:39:01,610
Hey!

713
00:39:14,350 --> 00:39:16,119
I have to go to the Teachers' Office quickly.

714
00:39:16,589 --> 00:39:18,790
I'll probably be reprimanded for that incident.

715
00:39:19,190 --> 00:39:22,330
It'll be nothing serious, so don't worry too much.

716
00:39:30,469 --> 00:39:32,900
Don't report every single thing to me. It's annoying.

717
00:39:43,920 --> 00:39:45,279
(I know why you're angry. I'll help you.)

718
00:39:56,230 --> 00:39:58,060
I know why you're angry.

719
00:39:58,360 --> 00:39:59,600
I'll help you.

720
00:40:00,000 --> 00:40:01,569
So please forgive me.

721
00:40:01,900 --> 00:40:03,369
I'm always on your side.

722
00:40:09,569 --> 00:40:12,009
Hey, what do you need to check with Chung Ah?

723
00:40:12,509 --> 00:40:14,409
I swear, I am your best friend.

724
00:40:14,480 --> 00:40:17,219
What's going on? Why is Se Gyeong at school at this hour?

725
00:40:17,480 --> 00:40:19,819
Does Chung Ah know that you've now returned to school?

726
00:40:19,850 --> 00:40:22,319
What? She'll attend school again?

727
00:40:24,560 --> 00:40:25,618
What should I do?

728
00:40:25,619 --> 00:40:27,060
She saw me. Should I say hi?

729
00:40:27,130 --> 00:40:29,060
If you see Se Gyeong behind my back, you're so dead.

730
00:40:29,190 --> 00:40:31,960
Do that, and our deal's off. We won't be friends anymore. Got it?

731
00:40:45,239 --> 00:40:47,380
I'm sorry, Ms. Choi. Please forgive me.

732
00:40:48,279 --> 00:40:49,408
That Shiba Sky.

733
00:40:49,409 --> 00:40:50,549
Hey, stop right there!

734
00:40:51,819 --> 00:40:53,520
Sorry, move.

735
00:40:55,920 --> 00:40:57,159
Hey, Shiba Sky!

736
00:41:01,929 --> 00:41:02,929
Guys, move!

737
00:41:08,130 --> 00:41:09,130
Hey, Ha Yi Chan!

738
00:41:12,239 --> 00:41:13,569
You won't fall down like that.

739
00:41:13,810 --> 00:41:14,839
Hey, we've got a problem.

740
00:41:15,210 --> 00:41:18,179
I just checked a voicemail message from Yong Jun Ki.

741
00:41:18,380 --> 00:41:20,409
Se Gyeong will be going to school starting today.

742
00:41:20,580 --> 00:41:21,880
- What about it? - What?

743
00:41:22,210 --> 00:41:23,420
- What? - That's right.

744
00:41:23,980 --> 00:41:25,520
Then she'll be seeing that jerk, Ha Eun Gyeol,

745
00:41:25,920 --> 00:41:27,449
at school every day.

746
00:41:27,619 --> 00:41:29,249
Exactly.

747
00:41:29,250 --> 00:41:31,219
From what I heard, they're already chasing each other.

748
00:41:32,219 --> 00:41:35,258
Ha Eun Gyeol, that jerk. I bet he knew everything from the get-go.

749
00:41:35,259 --> 00:41:36,360
Hey, where are you going?

750
00:41:37,730 --> 00:41:38,929
The only thing I can do...

751
00:41:39,259 --> 00:41:40,569
is outshine him.

752
00:41:41,730 --> 00:41:42,730
On that note,

753
00:41:43,440 --> 00:41:44,839
I must practice.

754
00:41:47,069 --> 00:41:48,069
Let's go!

755
00:41:51,339 --> 00:41:52,339
What is this?

756
00:41:55,710 --> 00:41:56,719
What's going on here?

757
00:41:59,080 --> 00:42:01,049
This is the band room. What are you doing here?

758
00:42:01,250 --> 00:42:03,790
What? Didn't the teacher tell you?

759
00:42:04,520 --> 00:42:06,290
This room is ours, as of today.

760
00:42:11,860 --> 00:42:12,929
- Hello. - Hello.

761
00:42:13,770 --> 00:42:15,069
Sir, wait!

762
00:42:15,830 --> 00:42:16,969
Wait.

763
00:42:17,799 --> 00:42:20,968
Sir, you didn't say anything about it the other day.

764
00:42:20,969 --> 00:42:22,068
I told you.

765
00:42:22,069 --> 00:42:24,209
The decision came from the Guidance Committee. I have no choice.

766
00:42:24,210 --> 00:42:26,139
Even so, you can't take the band room away from us!

767
00:42:26,480 --> 00:42:28,379
It's like telling us to disband!

768
00:42:28,380 --> 00:42:30,080
Bingo. I'd appreciate that.

769
00:42:30,779 --> 00:42:32,880
Stop. Don't go!

770
00:42:33,589 --> 00:42:34,849
We want the room back!

771
00:42:34,850 --> 00:42:36,019
You little...

772
00:42:36,020 --> 00:42:37,088
Let go.

773
00:42:37,089 --> 00:42:39,689
- My pants will get ripped! - Wait, please.

774
00:42:39,690 --> 00:42:41,088
The festival is right around the corner.

775
00:42:41,089 --> 00:42:42,860
This really isn't fair!

776
00:42:43,060 --> 00:42:44,799
I'd rather have you walk all over me!

777
00:42:45,429 --> 00:42:46,999
Say one more word,

778
00:42:47,000 --> 00:42:49,330
and you guys can't perform at the festival.

779
00:42:49,830 --> 00:42:51,638
- No! - Hey.

780
00:42:51,639 --> 00:42:53,568
- Please! - Hey, let go.

781
00:42:53,569 --> 00:42:54,810
- Hey! - Please!

782
00:42:58,639 --> 00:43:01,049
(19th, Jin Bo Ra)

783
00:43:02,210 --> 00:43:04,779
I guess we're not meant to do this band thing.

784
00:43:13,060 --> 00:43:15,429
Who's this jerk that's humming?

785
00:43:18,230 --> 00:43:19,529
Oh, boy.

786
00:43:20,230 --> 00:43:21,299
What can I do?

787
00:43:21,929 --> 00:43:23,869
My private hotel has closed its doors.

788
00:43:24,040 --> 00:43:26,338
So sadly, I shall look for someplace else to stay.

789
00:43:26,339 --> 00:43:28,139
Is that even a joke?

790
00:43:28,569 --> 00:43:30,609
I can't stop grimacing as I'm listening to your nonsense.

791
00:43:30,610 --> 00:43:32,610
You guys can follow me if you'd like.

792
00:43:34,009 --> 00:43:36,949
You always find hidden treasures where you fall.

793
00:43:40,949 --> 00:43:42,119
Let's go dig up some treasures.

794
00:43:44,889 --> 00:43:47,929
Submit letters of apology and volunteer at school for a week.

795
00:43:48,130 --> 00:43:50,400
We're doing this instead of placing you on probation, so be grateful.

796
00:44:02,469 --> 00:44:04,239
(Keep the door closed. Whose tail is this long?)

797
00:44:05,639 --> 00:44:06,909
Hey, stop right there.

798
00:44:08,549 --> 00:44:09,649
- Here, bye! - Hey!

799
00:44:09,650 --> 00:44:10,880
What are you two doing?

800
00:44:11,580 --> 00:44:13,080
(Letter of Apology, Ha Eun Gyeol)

801
00:44:14,219 --> 00:44:16,350
That little... Hey!

802
00:44:17,190 --> 00:44:18,190
Hey, Ha Eun Gyeol!

803
00:44:20,589 --> 00:44:22,928
Were they slave hunters in their past lives?

804
00:44:22,929 --> 00:44:24,298
They chase each other all day long...

805
00:44:24,299 --> 00:44:25,860
- Hey! - whenever their eyes meet.

806
00:44:27,569 --> 00:44:28,600
My gosh.

807
00:44:29,230 --> 00:44:31,469
Gosh, how romantic.

808
00:44:31,940 --> 00:44:33,540
When I catch you, I'll really...

809
00:44:34,610 --> 00:44:35,639
Hey!

810
00:44:39,509 --> 00:44:40,579
Hey, let me borrow this.

811
00:44:40,580 --> 00:44:42,278
What? Hey, that's not fair!

812
00:44:42,279 --> 00:44:43,520
Are you sure this is romantic?

813
00:44:43,850 --> 00:44:45,219
- She'd kill him if he got caught. - Hey!

814
00:44:48,319 --> 00:44:50,190
- Hey! - What? What is happening?

815
00:45:05,469 --> 00:45:07,409
Let me catch you while I'm still talking to you nicely.

816
00:45:08,509 --> 00:45:10,480
If you run away again, I will kill you!

817
00:45:11,009 --> 00:45:12,080
Hey!

818
00:45:19,880 --> 00:45:21,988
Because of your confession, everyone thinks we're dating.

819
00:45:21,989 --> 00:45:24,059
And now, you're humiliating me in front of the whole school?

820
00:45:24,060 --> 00:45:25,060
What am I, a virus?

821
00:45:25,061 --> 00:45:26,460
Why are you avoiding me? Why did you run away?

822
00:45:27,029 --> 00:45:28,889
Yi Chan and I made a deal...

823
00:45:29,230 --> 00:45:32,159
that we wouldn't see you for the time being to be fair.

824
00:45:32,460 --> 00:45:34,170
So? You're in self-quarantine?

825
00:45:34,270 --> 00:45:35,999
- Until when? - The day of the festival.

826
00:45:36,000 --> 00:45:38,239
- When can you end your quarantine? - Once the festival is over.

827
00:45:38,569 --> 00:45:41,210
You really are putting everything on the line for the festival.

828
00:45:42,239 --> 00:45:43,939
In any case, just know that.

829
00:45:43,940 --> 00:45:45,738
Your cooperation will be appreciated.

830
00:45:45,739 --> 00:45:48,008
Cooperation, my foot! Am I your toy?

831
00:45:48,009 --> 00:45:49,350
Who says you two can toy with me like this?

832
00:45:49,480 --> 00:45:51,279
- Don't get me wrong. - Forget it.

833
00:45:52,080 --> 00:45:54,719
Anyway, it means that the ball is in my court now.

834
00:45:54,850 --> 00:45:57,118
And I can do whatever I want...

835
00:45:57,119 --> 00:45:58,159
with that ball, right?

836
00:45:59,119 --> 00:46:00,659
What will you do with it?

837
00:46:00,730 --> 00:46:02,159
None of your business.

838
00:46:02,259 --> 00:46:04,029
Go. You're free to go.

839
00:46:08,730 --> 00:46:09,730
I'm getting a bad feeling.

840
00:46:10,600 --> 00:46:11,639
I have a bad feeling about this.

841
00:46:21,509 --> 00:46:22,750
Hey. It's me, Ma Joo.

842
00:46:22,909 --> 00:46:25,080
Don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you.

843
00:46:25,679 --> 00:46:26,988
We don't have access to the band room anymore.

844
00:46:26,989 --> 00:46:28,948
We found a new spot where we can practice.

845
00:46:28,949 --> 00:46:30,088
Except for the band members,

846
00:46:30,089 --> 00:46:32,258
no one else can know where it is.

847
00:46:32,259 --> 00:46:33,588
We must keep this a secret,

848
00:46:33,589 --> 00:46:35,830
so remember that no outsiders are allowed to visit.

849
00:46:41,900 --> 00:46:43,000
(Seowon Arts High School)

850
00:46:53,949 --> 00:46:55,579
I said I'd help you.

851
00:46:55,580 --> 00:46:57,020
I want to take you somewhere.

852
00:47:00,549 --> 00:47:01,889
(I said I'd help you. I want to take you somewhere.)

853
00:47:15,630 --> 00:47:16,969
I know I'm cheating,

854
00:47:17,540 --> 00:47:19,739
but I have no choice but to do this, so Mom and Dad end up together.

855
00:47:22,139 --> 00:47:23,678
I'm telling you, for real.

856
00:47:23,679 --> 00:47:24,939
I thought you were Lee Moon Sae.

857
00:47:24,940 --> 00:47:26,580
My goodness. Don't exaggerate.

858
00:47:28,080 --> 00:47:31,019
I tried portraying the red in the burning sunset in gradation.

859
00:47:31,020 --> 00:47:33,250
What do you say? Could you see it?

860
00:47:33,750 --> 00:47:34,850
Yes, totally.

861
00:47:35,089 --> 00:47:37,088
When the sunset unfolded right before my eyes,

862
00:47:37,089 --> 00:47:39,118
I felt as though I was seeing a sea of blood.

863
00:47:39,119 --> 00:47:41,190
- My gosh. It really was amazing. - I knew it.

864
00:47:41,960 --> 00:47:43,359
I'm sorry, Se Gyeong.

865
00:47:43,360 --> 00:47:45,630
I ended up wasting my talent because of some jerk,

866
00:47:45,929 --> 00:47:48,369
but I promise I'll sing a serenade for you at the festival.

867
00:47:49,100 --> 00:47:50,130
A serenade?

868
00:47:50,369 --> 00:47:52,440
A serenade? No.

869
00:47:54,210 --> 00:47:55,710
What is going on here?

870
00:47:56,009 --> 00:47:57,610
Hey, you're here.

871
00:47:57,679 --> 00:47:59,309
- Hey. - I thought this place was a secret,

872
00:47:59,310 --> 00:48:00,850
and no outsiders were allowed to enter.

873
00:48:01,779 --> 00:48:03,210
That's rich coming from you.

874
00:48:03,980 --> 00:48:06,319
- Come out for a moment. - Oh, my. I'm so very scared.

875
00:48:06,520 --> 00:48:08,948
Hey, think about what you did.

876
00:48:08,949 --> 00:48:10,319
Why are you getting so worked up?

877
00:48:10,659 --> 00:48:12,588
- Come here. - Let go!

878
00:48:12,589 --> 00:48:14,790
I can walk with my own legs...

879
00:48:17,600 --> 00:48:20,060
Hey, go!

880
00:48:21,429 --> 00:48:22,830
They're at it again.

881
00:48:23,569 --> 00:48:25,169
Ever since I met them,

882
00:48:25,170 --> 00:48:27,610
I've been feeling like I'm on a suspension bridge every day.

883
00:48:30,239 --> 00:48:31,239
Hi.

884
00:48:32,339 --> 00:48:33,409
Hey.

885
00:48:37,480 --> 00:48:38,549
She knows sign language?

886
00:48:44,790 --> 00:48:46,589
Hey, are you really going to do this?

887
00:48:46,690 --> 00:48:49,488
You promised me you wouldn't see her before the festival.

888
00:48:49,489 --> 00:48:50,699
You're a coward.

889
00:48:50,830 --> 00:48:53,158
You did that because you knew Se Gyeong was coming back to school.

890
00:48:53,159 --> 00:48:55,428
Hey, how many times have I told you that I had no idea?

891
00:48:55,429 --> 00:48:58,439
Do you know what I went through just to keep my promise?

892
00:48:58,440 --> 00:48:59,669
If that makes you this angry,

893
00:48:59,670 --> 00:49:01,669
just let yourself be the scumbag that you are...

894
00:49:01,670 --> 00:49:03,508
instead of lying to my face all the time.

895
00:49:03,509 --> 00:49:05,610
My gosh. This really is nuts.

896
00:49:06,509 --> 00:49:08,549
Fine, forget the promise.

897
00:49:09,179 --> 00:49:10,650
But can you break the rules as our front man?

898
00:49:10,980 --> 00:49:13,649
You guys said it was a secret, and no outsiders were allowed to enter.

899
00:49:13,650 --> 00:49:15,649
Look who's talking. You brought an outsider along too!

900
00:49:15,650 --> 00:49:17,118
I brought her along for a reason!

901
00:49:17,119 --> 00:49:19,758
She'll be our HMS designer.

902
00:49:19,759 --> 00:49:21,428
Whatever. What is "HMS?"

903
00:49:21,429 --> 00:49:22,488
Hair, makeup, style!

904
00:49:22,489 --> 00:49:25,428
Goodness. Do you think I brought Se Gyeong along for no reason?

905
00:49:25,429 --> 00:49:27,368
I politely recruited her.

906
00:49:27,369 --> 00:49:29,068
As our official photographer, who will make...

907
00:49:29,069 --> 00:49:31,899
all our promotional posters, pamphlets, and even music videos.

908
00:49:31,900 --> 00:49:32,900
PPM!

909
00:49:33,369 --> 00:49:34,939
Only because you like her.

910
00:49:34,940 --> 00:49:36,508
We don't even know if she can do those things.

911
00:49:36,509 --> 00:49:38,709
You brought Chung Ah because you have a personal agenda.

912
00:49:38,710 --> 00:49:40,678
You want to win points with the girl you're tutoring!

913
00:49:40,679 --> 00:49:42,479
You haven't seen Chung Ah's drawings, have you?

914
00:49:42,480 --> 00:49:45,979
Chung Ah can design stages, costumes, and posters.

915
00:49:45,980 --> 00:49:48,588
She's a multitalented artist who can do everything!

916
00:49:48,589 --> 00:49:51,360
You haven't seen the photos Se Gyeong took at the amusement park.

917
00:49:51,489 --> 00:49:53,928
My Se Gyeong is pretty and uber-talented.

918
00:49:53,929 --> 00:49:55,860
She's a woman of many talents. What's your problem?

919
00:49:56,330 --> 00:49:57,400
You little...

920
00:50:00,469 --> 00:50:01,529
Have you eaten yet?

921
00:50:02,230 --> 00:50:04,198
Se Gyeong, you know sign language?

922
00:50:04,199 --> 00:50:05,900
Oh, just a little.

923
00:50:07,270 --> 00:50:08,669
I really am not that good.

924
00:50:08,670 --> 00:50:09,710
When did you learn it?

925
00:50:10,040 --> 00:50:12,479
My deaf friend taught me briefly a few years back,

926
00:50:12,480 --> 00:50:14,149
but I really am not good.

927
00:50:14,150 --> 00:50:16,209
Don't say that. You are good.

928
00:50:16,210 --> 00:50:18,349
What did you mean earlier? When you did this.

929
00:50:18,350 --> 00:50:20,080
Earlier? Oh, that.

930
00:50:20,350 --> 00:50:23,150
"Don't go. Stay with me."

931
00:50:25,520 --> 00:50:27,629
- Oh, my. - No, I'm embarrassed.

932
00:50:27,630 --> 00:50:29,758
- You're good. - You're a pro.

933
00:50:29,759 --> 00:50:31,059
Your compliments are making me blush.

934
00:50:31,060 --> 00:50:32,959
- Why is she so nice today? - Hey, go home.

935
00:50:32,960 --> 00:50:34,868
- Me? - I can't stand you. Leave.

936
00:50:34,869 --> 00:50:35,928
I don't like you either.

937
00:50:35,929 --> 00:50:37,440
Se Gyeong, spare me a moment.

938
00:50:38,440 --> 00:50:39,440
That little...

939
00:50:40,400 --> 00:50:41,670
What do you think you're doing?

940
00:50:41,839 --> 00:50:43,238
You said to check if she could do the job.

941
00:50:43,239 --> 00:50:44,810
I heard you'd be our photographer.

942
00:50:45,409 --> 00:50:47,909
I recommended Chung Ah as our designer.

943
00:50:48,380 --> 00:50:50,779
Yi Chan and I will have to cross-check your skills.

944
00:50:50,880 --> 00:50:53,048
I hope you cooperate and take the test to prove your skills.

945
00:50:53,049 --> 00:50:55,088
Yes, sure thing. I shall cooperate.

946
00:50:55,089 --> 00:50:56,750
Let's go. Do you just need me to take some pictures?

947
00:50:58,219 --> 00:51:00,258
Se Gyeong. Hey!

948
00:51:00,259 --> 00:51:02,290
Hey, you must think the world revolves around you!

949
00:51:02,360 --> 00:51:04,429
- Darn it! - Clearly, we can't practice today.

950
00:51:05,130 --> 00:51:06,159
Hey.

951
00:51:06,659 --> 00:51:08,730
Page me once you guys are done with the skills test.

952
00:51:09,000 --> 00:51:10,170
Let's go play some video games.

953
00:51:11,569 --> 00:51:13,739
Gosh, do we need a shamanic ritual or something?

954
00:51:15,639 --> 00:51:17,779
Hey, page us.

955
00:51:19,040 --> 00:51:20,110
Darn it.

956
00:51:32,460 --> 00:51:33,588
Wait up, will you?

957
00:51:33,589 --> 00:51:35,690
What will you do if I don't follow you?

958
00:51:36,730 --> 00:51:37,730
That's yours, right?

959
00:51:38,500 --> 00:51:41,068
Why? Do I have to prove my driving skills too?

960
00:51:41,069 --> 00:51:43,299
No, I'll drive. Hand over the keys.

961
00:51:43,900 --> 00:51:44,939
Where are we going?

962
00:51:44,940 --> 00:51:46,969
We'll get a disposable camera and go to an outdoor spot.

963
00:51:47,040 --> 00:51:49,639
I've already picked a good location to shoot our music video.

964
00:51:50,040 --> 00:51:52,880
You'll take pictures, and I'll verify your skills.

965
00:51:53,409 --> 00:51:54,480
Deal?

966
00:51:55,350 --> 00:51:56,479
I shall make...

967
00:51:56,480 --> 00:51:57,979
this one sacrifice for Yi Chan,

968
00:51:57,980 --> 00:51:59,920
who is pouring his heart and soul into the band.

969
00:52:00,319 --> 00:52:01,319
Here.

970
00:52:18,100 --> 00:52:19,170
Hi.

971
00:52:23,170 --> 00:52:26,009
Oh, right. Well...

972
00:52:26,909 --> 00:52:28,980
The other day,

973
00:52:30,210 --> 00:52:31,250
you...

974
00:52:32,449 --> 00:52:34,989
saved me. Thank you for that.

975
00:52:35,819 --> 00:52:36,819
He's using sign language again?

976
00:52:37,389 --> 00:52:39,060
And I'm sorry.

977
00:52:39,889 --> 00:52:41,529
I didn't know...

978
00:52:43,029 --> 00:52:45,460
that you were the one who saved me.

979
00:52:47,500 --> 00:52:49,199
Also...

980
00:52:50,569 --> 00:52:52,469
Oh, I didn't practice this one.

981
00:52:59,639 --> 00:53:00,750
Shall we look at your drawings now?

982
00:53:04,750 --> 00:53:07,019
Hey, how far are we going?

983
00:53:07,020 --> 00:53:08,149
We're almost there!

984
00:53:08,150 --> 00:53:09,588
You should've just picked somewhere close.

985
00:53:09,589 --> 00:53:11,059
Why do we have to go so far?

986
00:53:11,060 --> 00:53:12,089
What do you think?

987
00:53:12,219 --> 00:53:14,860
I'm doing this so Mom and Dad can spend some time together, alone.

988
00:53:17,529 --> 00:53:19,299
What's wrong? Why did you stop?

989
00:53:24,500 --> 00:53:26,869
We've run out of gas.

990
00:53:27,069 --> 00:53:28,069
What?

991
00:53:28,070 --> 00:53:30,710
Darn you. I'm so annoyed!

992
00:53:34,380 --> 00:53:35,380
Oh, my.

993
00:53:36,409 --> 00:53:37,520
My gosh.

994
00:53:39,420 --> 00:53:40,420
Nice.

995
00:53:42,619 --> 00:53:43,619
This is awesome.

996
00:54:00,170 --> 00:54:01,239
Oh.

997
00:54:05,310 --> 00:54:06,440
Darn it, seriously.

998
00:54:09,179 --> 00:54:10,449
Hey.

999
00:54:11,080 --> 00:54:12,548
Why don't we leave the scooter here...

1000
00:54:12,549 --> 00:54:13,778
and go to the main road?

1001
00:54:13,779 --> 00:54:14,889
We can still catch the last bus.

1002
00:54:15,350 --> 00:54:16,689
It's not yours, so you don't care?

1003
00:54:16,690 --> 00:54:19,389
We can't hitchhike with the scooter.

1004
00:54:19,790 --> 00:54:22,459
I promise you that I'll pick it up and bring it to you tomorrow.

1005
00:54:22,460 --> 00:54:25,000
Honestly, you really are...

1006
00:54:27,400 --> 00:54:29,299
- What? - What?

1007
00:54:29,799 --> 00:54:32,499
- Oh, here! - Stop!

1008
00:54:32,500 --> 00:54:34,138
- Sir! Help us just this once! - Just this once!

1009
00:54:34,139 --> 00:54:36,270
- Please, stop! - Please!

1010
00:54:59,400 --> 00:55:01,230
Why are you doing all this, really?

1011
00:55:01,569 --> 00:55:02,600
What do you mean?

1012
00:55:03,330 --> 00:55:04,900
You don't even like me.

1013
00:55:05,400 --> 00:55:07,170
What are you talking about? I do like you.

1014
00:55:07,339 --> 00:55:09,909
My gosh. You couldn't have sounded more insincere.

1015
00:55:10,040 --> 00:55:12,178
Forget it. I can't talk to you.

1016
00:55:12,179 --> 00:55:13,738
(Bus)

1017
00:55:13,739 --> 00:55:14,810
What about you?

1018
00:55:15,650 --> 00:55:16,678
You said you'd do whatever you wanted with the ball.

1019
00:55:16,679 --> 00:55:17,679
So this was it?

1020
00:55:18,350 --> 00:55:20,119
Throwing it to Yi Chan once,

1021
00:55:20,179 --> 00:55:21,889
and then once to me?

1022
00:55:22,020 --> 00:55:24,659
You guys will play it fair while toying with me, but I can't?

1023
00:55:25,060 --> 00:55:27,118
I want to be fair to you both too.

1024
00:55:27,119 --> 00:55:29,888
I'll play with the ball until the day of the festival,

1025
00:55:29,889 --> 00:55:31,230
in a fair manner.

1026
00:55:40,770 --> 00:55:41,909
You know...

1027
00:55:43,710 --> 00:55:44,779
About that ball.

1028
00:55:48,009 --> 00:55:49,810
Can you throw the ball only to me?

1029
00:55:52,219 --> 00:55:54,319
I'm very confident that I can catch it well.

1030
00:55:56,949 --> 00:55:58,960
Even if I get hit by the ball because you threw it carelessly,

1031
00:56:00,319 --> 00:56:01,589
I'll be fine.

1032
00:56:02,759 --> 00:56:04,830
I'm confident I won't lose the ball even if I'm in pain.

1033
00:56:05,860 --> 00:56:07,529
I know I won't let anyone take it from me,

1034
00:56:08,429 --> 00:56:10,600
and I'm confident I'd get it back even if I were to lose it.

1035
00:56:15,639 --> 00:56:17,409
So can you throw it only to me?

1036
00:56:21,150 --> 00:56:22,150
What's your answer?

1037
00:56:25,619 --> 00:56:27,850
Sing for me, and I'll think about it.

1038
00:56:28,489 --> 00:56:31,360
Here, all of a sudden? That's random.

1039
00:56:31,489 --> 00:56:32,619
Forget it if you don't want to do it.

1040
00:56:32,719 --> 00:56:34,560
But Yi Chan would totally sing for me.

1041
00:56:35,190 --> 00:56:38,029
He will sing a serenade for me at the festival.

1042
00:56:38,259 --> 00:56:41,900
Would you know my name

1043
00:56:44,299 --> 00:56:47,540
If I saw you in heaven

1044
00:56:50,239 --> 00:56:54,080
Would it be the same

1045
00:56:56,250 --> 00:56:59,520
If I saw you in heaven

1046
00:57:02,619 --> 00:57:06,259
I must be strong

1047
00:57:08,659 --> 00:57:11,500
And carry on

1048
00:57:11,860 --> 00:57:17,429
Because I know I don't belong

1049
00:57:18,339 --> 00:57:20,270
Here in heaven

1050
00:57:48,130 --> 00:57:49,469
Suddenly, it hit me.

1051
00:57:51,569 --> 00:57:53,670
The spring of 1995.

1052
00:57:56,069 --> 00:57:58,040
Just like Mom and Dad,

1053
00:58:00,009 --> 00:58:01,380
I was also 18.

1054
00:58:58,839 --> 00:59:03,710
(Twinkling Watermelon)

1055
00:59:04,170 --> 00:59:06,540
Can we be friends?

1056
00:59:06,710 --> 00:59:09,210
Do you like me?

1057
00:59:10,509 --> 00:59:12,519
Then please tell me when my dad's accident took place.

1058
00:59:12,520 --> 00:59:14,448
Actually, I found and sent...

1059
00:59:14,449 --> 00:59:16,289
the perfect helper for you.

1060
00:59:16,290 --> 00:59:18,520
"Helper?" Who's that?

1061
00:59:18,619 --> 00:59:20,189
Is Yoon Dong Jin the "helper?"

1062
00:59:20,190 --> 00:59:22,658
I believe the contract you signed with the chairman is for a month.

1063
00:59:22,659 --> 00:59:24,258
You'd better leave before that.

1064
00:59:24,259 --> 00:59:25,399
I need to know how I can go back...

1065
00:59:25,400 --> 00:59:27,659
to decide whether or not to go back.

1066
00:59:28,029 --> 00:59:30,568
Hey, can you spare me a moment?

1067
00:59:30,569 --> 00:59:33,400
Sorry. I shouldn't have let myself fall for you. I made a mistake.