
1
00:00:18,602 --> 00:00:19,770
WE
2
00:00:20,187 --> 00:00:22,356
MET
3
00:00:32,824 --> 00:00:33,951
THE TWO OF THEM
4
00:00:34,034 --> 00:00:37,829
MET MANY PEOPLE
5
00:00:38,539 --> 00:00:42,125
THEY SPENT A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER
6
00:00:44,920 --> 00:00:47,172
AND READ MANY BOOKS
7
00:00:47,256 --> 00:00:49,925
TAKING WALKS, TRAVELING, READING
8
00:00:50,676 --> 00:00:52,928
LOVE, TIME,
FRIENDSHIP, COMMUNICATION
9
00:00:55,055 --> 00:00:59,184
ONCE AGAIN, I OPEN THE BOOK ABOUT YOU
10
00:01:02,646 --> 00:01:09,528
VOLUME 10
11
00:01:11,113 --> 00:01:12,239
<i>I've had</i>
12
00:01:13,073 --> 00:01:14,283
<i>a change of heart.</i>
13
00:01:15,867 --> 00:01:17,578
<i>Could it be because you, the reader,</i>
14
00:01:18,287 --> 00:01:20,247
<i>might have had a change of heart?</i>
15
00:01:21,248 --> 00:01:23,417
The book you have hasn't changed.
16
00:01:24,960 --> 00:01:26,962
I'm pretty sure it's you who changed.
17
00:01:27,713 --> 00:01:29,172
The heart of the reader
18
00:01:29,881 --> 00:01:31,341
has changed.
19
00:01:33,385 --> 00:01:35,220
<i>How has it changed?</i>
20
00:01:52,237 --> 00:01:54,948
I wonder if Ms. Song has left.
21
00:01:56,241 --> 00:01:57,492
It looks like she left.
22
00:01:59,661 --> 00:02:01,663
My gosh, I'm sorry.
23
00:02:02,080 --> 00:02:04,207
I was thinking about something else
for a second.
24
00:02:05,167 --> 00:02:06,793
I guess I've been invisible all night,
25
00:02:06,877 --> 00:02:08,128
from the restaurant to here.
26
00:02:11,882 --> 00:02:14,718
His car is not here,
so they're probably not home right now.
27
00:02:14,801 --> 00:02:17,262
But I don't know
whether they left together or not.
28
00:02:18,180 --> 00:02:20,474
Thank you for walking me home.
29
00:02:21,683 --> 00:02:23,143
Technically, we didn't walk together.
30
00:02:25,896 --> 00:02:27,939
It was nice to even walk behind you
31
00:02:28,607 --> 00:02:30,817
and I enjoyed the story about your book.
32
00:02:33,362 --> 00:02:34,946
I've signed a contract with Gyeoroo,
33
00:02:35,030 --> 00:02:36,740
so we'll see each other more often, right?
34
00:02:38,075 --> 00:02:39,159
Then on that note,
35
00:02:40,702 --> 00:02:42,329
let's high-five before we call it a night.
36
00:02:51,546 --> 00:02:53,507
Finally, I got to hold your hand.
37
00:02:59,638 --> 00:03:02,307
I'll see you tomorrow morning
at the bus stop.
38
00:03:47,686 --> 00:03:48,770
Dan-i, do you remember
39
00:03:48,854 --> 00:03:51,273
buying me a padded jacket
with your first paycheck?
40
00:03:51,857 --> 00:03:52,816
Yes.
41
00:03:53,233 --> 00:03:54,526
Why did you buy me that?
42
00:03:55,110 --> 00:03:56,153
Isn't it obvious?
43
00:03:57,028 --> 00:03:59,197
It was winter, and it was cold.
44
00:04:00,615 --> 00:04:03,535
I'm sure other people were cold as well
because it was winter.
45
00:04:03,618 --> 00:04:04,995
So why me?
46
00:04:07,330 --> 00:04:08,415
This isn't a good idea.
47
00:04:09,249 --> 00:04:11,209
If I give him this,
he'll ask the same question.
48
00:04:11,710 --> 00:04:13,170
"Why did you buy this shirt for me?"
49
00:04:16,298 --> 00:04:17,299
Good work.
50
00:04:17,382 --> 00:04:20,051
-Thank you for all your hard work.
-Thank you.
51
00:04:21,052 --> 00:04:22,262
Let's eat.
52
00:04:22,429 --> 00:04:25,182
<i>-Let's dig in
-Dumplings, overcooked dumplings</i>
53
00:04:25,682 --> 00:04:26,850
Let's eat.
54
00:04:27,642 --> 00:04:28,518
Why aren't you eating?
55
00:04:28,602 --> 00:04:31,229
She's not eating
because these are overcooked dumplings.
56
00:04:36,443 --> 00:04:37,944
Why?
57
00:04:39,404 --> 00:04:41,114
Why do I have to eat overcooked dumplings?
58
00:04:42,199 --> 00:04:44,284
Why do you only give me
overcooked dumplings?
59
00:04:45,285 --> 00:04:47,329
You do this every single time.
60
00:04:49,039 --> 00:04:51,875
I'm your only child.
61
00:04:52,918 --> 00:04:55,921
Why do you always give me
leftover overcooked dumplings?
62
00:04:56,254 --> 00:04:57,297
Why?
63
00:05:00,425 --> 00:05:01,635
This is why...
64
00:05:03,428 --> 00:05:06,431
I get rejected by guys all the time.
65
00:05:06,932 --> 00:05:10,477
It's because you only give me
overcooked dumplings.
66
00:05:11,728 --> 00:05:13,146
Did the chief editor reject you?
67
00:05:13,230 --> 00:05:15,816
He doesn't like you? What's his problem?
Why doesn't he like you?
68
00:05:15,899 --> 00:05:17,150
I...
69
00:05:18,276 --> 00:05:21,112
I really hate overcooked dumplings.
70
00:05:21,196 --> 00:05:23,073
Does he think he's better
than everyone else?
71
00:05:23,156 --> 00:05:25,659
-He's tall, but that's about it.
-Hae-rin is tall too!
72
00:05:25,742 --> 00:05:27,035
Being handsome is useless.
73
00:05:27,118 --> 00:05:28,912
Hae-rin is good-looking too!
74
00:05:29,496 --> 00:05:32,916
-Gosh.
-That prick, I must teach him a lesson.
75
00:05:32,999 --> 00:05:34,084
-Jeez.
-Way to go!
76
00:05:34,167 --> 00:05:36,461
We've given him tons of kimchi.
77
00:05:36,545 --> 00:05:37,879
-Honey--
-Let go.
78
00:05:37,963 --> 00:05:39,339
-It's cold.
-How dare he
79
00:05:39,422 --> 00:05:42,592
reject my daughter?
How could he reject my precious daughter?
80
00:05:44,636 --> 00:05:46,680
Hae-rin, stop crying.
81
00:05:47,264 --> 00:05:49,266
I promise I'll get back at him for you.
82
00:05:49,349 --> 00:05:50,600
Honey, you have to help me.
83
00:05:50,892 --> 00:05:51,768
He's dead meat.
84
00:05:51,851 --> 00:05:54,104
And don't give her
overcooked dumplings from now on.
85
00:05:54,187 --> 00:05:56,106
Give her only the perfectly cooked ones!
86
00:05:58,817 --> 00:06:00,026
Jeez.
87
00:06:02,612 --> 00:06:05,323
It's okay. They still taste good.
88
00:06:48,700 --> 00:06:49,909
Eun-ho.
89
00:06:51,202 --> 00:06:52,621
What's gotten into you?
90
00:06:54,956 --> 00:06:56,791
What are you thinking?
91
00:07:15,685 --> 00:07:18,188
<i>Hey, what's going on?
Why is your phone off?</i>
92
00:07:20,106 --> 00:07:22,442
<i>It's past 2 a.m. Why aren't you home yet?</i>
93
00:07:24,361 --> 00:07:26,446
<i>What's up with the necklace
and the flowers?</i>
94
00:07:27,030 --> 00:07:28,573
<i>Are you going to keep confusing me?</i>
95
00:07:50,053 --> 00:07:51,805
<i>Come home now and explain.</i>
96
00:07:51,888 --> 00:07:55,141
<i>I didn't touch them. They are in
my room just how you left them.</i>
97
00:08:17,163 --> 00:08:19,666
I said we should just get a taxi.
98
00:08:19,833 --> 00:08:21,334
You said you're penniless.
99
00:08:21,418 --> 00:08:23,503
Yes, I am.
You must have some cash on you though.
100
00:08:23,586 --> 00:08:25,380
Yes, I do. I have cash in my wallet.
101
00:08:25,463 --> 00:08:27,257
But that doesn't mean I can just spend it.
102
00:08:27,841 --> 00:08:29,718
Our next payday is still a long way ahead.
103
00:08:32,012 --> 00:08:33,722
The first bus will be here in ten minutes.
104
00:08:33,805 --> 00:08:36,808
You have no idea how awesome it feels
to be on the first bus of the day.
105
00:08:36,891 --> 00:08:40,186
Should I just call my mom and tell her
that I'll go on the blind date?
106
00:08:40,270 --> 00:08:41,104
No!
107
00:08:42,272 --> 00:08:44,232
You must not give in!
108
00:08:44,315 --> 00:08:45,692
What's our company motto?
109
00:08:46,359 --> 00:08:47,652
-Gyeoroo.
-Gyeoroo.
110
00:08:47,736 --> 00:08:50,447
-Never slow down and keep going.
-Never slow down and keep going.
111
00:08:52,240 --> 00:08:53,616
It's so cold.
112
00:08:57,704 --> 00:08:59,831
I see the bus! The bus is here.
113
00:08:59,914 --> 00:09:03,043
The bus! It's here!
114
00:09:07,547 --> 00:09:08,506
Hello.
115
00:09:09,257 --> 00:09:10,884
Are you going to sit there?
116
00:09:13,094 --> 00:09:14,262
For two people, please.
117
00:09:18,099 --> 00:09:19,184
<i>Payment has been processed.</i>
118
00:09:22,270 --> 00:09:23,313
It's so warm here.
119
00:09:27,442 --> 00:09:30,111
By the way,
are buses usually full at this hour?
120
00:09:34,199 --> 00:09:35,950
It's not easy to make ends meet.
121
00:09:47,003 --> 00:09:48,296
-Hello.
-Good morning, Dan-i.
122
00:09:58,264 --> 00:09:59,349
<i>Last night,</i>
123
00:10:00,141 --> 00:10:02,268
<i>Eun-ho didn't come home.</i>
124
00:10:12,821 --> 00:10:15,323
Contusions are nothing serious.
125
00:10:15,406 --> 00:10:17,659
It's such a relief that
he does not have any fractures.
126
00:10:18,409 --> 00:10:19,327
Right.
127
00:10:25,542 --> 00:10:28,378
It's not like
this is the first time this happened.
128
00:10:31,381 --> 00:10:34,509
My friend here would be
very proud of the fact that he taught you.
129
00:10:36,886 --> 00:10:38,388
You're better than his children.
130
00:11:01,995 --> 00:11:02,954
DAN-I
131
00:11:03,872 --> 00:11:05,456
<i>Are you not coming to work or what?</i>
132
00:11:10,712 --> 00:11:11,754
Oh, my.
133
00:11:11,838 --> 00:11:14,090
-Hello, Mr. Bong.
-You're here early.
134
00:11:14,591 --> 00:11:16,843
Where can we keep all the letters
from Mr. Kang's fans?
135
00:11:17,051 --> 00:11:19,429
I've been holding onto them,
but they keep piling up.
136
00:11:19,512 --> 00:11:20,763
Oh, I guess no one has told you.
137
00:11:20,847 --> 00:11:22,390
You'll find a box for them
138
00:11:22,473 --> 00:11:24,434
in the second meeting room.
139
00:11:24,517 --> 00:11:25,602
-Thank you.
-No problem.
140
00:11:25,685 --> 00:11:26,728
Take it easy.
141
00:11:39,991 --> 00:11:43,912
So many readers are waiting
for Mr. Kang's next book.
142
00:11:53,463 --> 00:11:54,297
CHIEF EDITOR CHA
143
00:11:54,380 --> 00:11:55,506
What's this?
144
00:11:56,007 --> 00:11:57,467
Mr. Cha isn't coming to work?
145
00:11:58,593 --> 00:11:59,552
But I need him today.
146
00:11:59,636 --> 00:12:02,055
We're going to a conference together
in the afternoon.
147
00:12:02,639 --> 00:12:04,182
He didn't even call?
148
00:12:04,265 --> 00:12:05,725
-No.
-Then,
149
00:12:05,892 --> 00:12:07,143
who wrote this?
150
00:12:07,226 --> 00:12:08,978
Mr. Kim did, earlier today.
151
00:12:09,520 --> 00:12:11,481
He came in and wrote that,
then he left right away.
152
00:12:12,273 --> 00:12:14,817
What is going on? Gosh, these people.
153
00:12:15,735 --> 00:12:18,154
CHIEF EDITOR CHA
TENDING TO PERSONAL MATTERS
154
00:12:23,409 --> 00:12:25,620
Back when I had to look after my wife
because she was ill,
155
00:12:26,996 --> 00:12:28,206
she said this
156
00:12:28,748 --> 00:12:31,793
out of the blue after waking up one day.
157
00:12:33,086 --> 00:12:37,173
"I can put my worries to rest and sleep
because I know you're by my side."
158
00:12:40,343 --> 00:12:42,971
He probably feels the same way.
159
00:12:43,721 --> 00:12:45,431
Because you're by his side,
160
00:12:46,265 --> 00:12:48,267
he can put his worries to rest
and sleep soundly.
161
00:13:06,911 --> 00:13:09,163
<i>Why didn't you come to work today?
What's going on?</i>
162
00:13:10,206 --> 00:13:12,500
<i>What's this "personal matter"
that I don't know about?</i>
163
00:13:12,583 --> 00:13:14,669
DAN-I
164
00:13:15,712 --> 00:13:18,798
Mr. Kim makes
so many exceptions for Mr. Cha.
165
00:13:19,007 --> 00:13:20,925
A big percentage of our sales
166
00:13:21,009 --> 00:13:22,802
is from his books, you know.
167
00:13:22,885 --> 00:13:25,513
That's why
Mr. Kim can't say anything to him.
168
00:13:26,639 --> 00:13:29,475
All right, everyone!
The meeting will begin in five minutes.
169
00:13:29,642 --> 00:13:32,103
Ms. Seo, Hoon isn't here yet.
170
00:13:32,186 --> 00:13:33,938
Our new hire isn't here yet either.
171
00:13:34,355 --> 00:13:36,649
She really should just quit.
172
00:13:36,733 --> 00:13:39,444
I know Hoon went to help her
with the stickers last night.
173
00:13:40,028 --> 00:13:41,320
Then it's obvious.
174
00:13:41,904 --> 00:13:43,573
I'm speaking from my own experience.
175
00:13:43,656 --> 00:13:46,659
After putting the stickers on all the
books, they must've taken the first bus.
176
00:13:46,743 --> 00:13:48,911
Then they must've gone to
a sauna near here
177
00:13:48,995 --> 00:13:50,538
to get some sleep before coming in.
178
00:13:51,122 --> 00:13:53,041
I bet they couldn't get up on time.
179
00:13:53,624 --> 00:13:54,876
Back in the day, we also...
180
00:13:58,713 --> 00:14:00,840
Both of you must have the same experience.
181
00:14:06,429 --> 00:14:07,555
Shall I try calling them?
182
00:14:07,638 --> 00:14:08,890
Let them sleep a bit more.
183
00:14:09,265 --> 00:14:10,516
We'll be late for the meeting.
184
00:14:11,017 --> 00:14:12,143
I'll go bring Ms. Go.
185
00:14:14,312 --> 00:14:16,731
My, this is more ingenious
than sleeping at the sauna.
186
00:14:16,898 --> 00:14:19,650
Well, we now at least know
that they're here.
187
00:14:20,777 --> 00:14:23,112
So technically they're not late, right?
188
00:14:23,196 --> 00:14:26,032
What should we do?
Should we use the meeting room downstairs?
189
00:14:33,790 --> 00:14:35,083
That won't be necessary.
190
00:14:39,504 --> 00:14:40,755
Hae-rin.
191
00:14:40,838 --> 00:14:43,132
You got Ms. Yu's manuscript from
Mr. Cha, right?
192
00:14:43,216 --> 00:14:45,468
-The one you're proofreading with Mr. Cha.
-Yes, I did.
193
00:14:45,551 --> 00:14:47,470
I must say,
194
00:14:48,221 --> 00:14:50,098
Mr. Cha truly amazes me.
195
00:14:55,645 --> 00:14:57,730
I read it twice,
196
00:14:57,814 --> 00:15:00,400
and I stayed up all night last night
to read it once more.
197
00:15:00,483 --> 00:15:01,317
And?
198
00:15:01,401 --> 00:15:03,569
I didn't catch a single typo.
199
00:15:05,905 --> 00:15:09,075
Then should I, the editing expert,
have a look at it now?
200
00:15:09,575 --> 00:15:10,576
Pass it over. I'll check--
201
00:15:10,660 --> 00:15:13,830
It's okay. They proofread it together,
so it should be good.
202
00:15:13,913 --> 00:15:15,790
Still, I have more experience,
so I should--
203
00:15:15,873 --> 00:15:17,667
Your eyes will hurt,
204
00:15:17,750 --> 00:15:19,752
and it'll delay the release date.
205
00:15:21,295 --> 00:15:23,214
-Okay.
-Hae-rin.
206
00:15:24,132 --> 00:15:25,508
What's going on with Ji Seo-jun?
207
00:15:26,050 --> 00:15:28,136
I got him to sign the contract yesterday
208
00:15:29,262 --> 00:15:30,138
for five books.
209
00:15:33,599 --> 00:15:34,892
My, that's great!
210
00:15:34,976 --> 00:15:37,437
Ji Seo-jun will design Ms. Yu's book.
That's awesome.
211
00:15:38,688 --> 00:15:43,276
All right. Then do we just have to
get ready for the public reading now?
212
00:15:43,359 --> 00:15:45,111
Is that all we have to do?
213
00:15:45,194 --> 00:15:46,946
I can't believe
they're sleeping through this.
214
00:15:47,530 --> 00:15:49,157
Are we organizing a public reading
215
00:15:49,240 --> 00:15:50,700
as Ms. Yu's book launch event?
216
00:15:50,783 --> 00:15:52,326
Yes, those of us on Marketing Team
217
00:15:52,452 --> 00:15:54,620
are thinking of inviting about 50 guests.
218
00:15:54,745 --> 00:15:57,039
Sounds good.
Let's proceed with that plan, then.
219
00:16:05,715 --> 00:16:06,924
That's it for this meeting.
220
00:16:08,593 --> 00:16:10,553
-The meeting is over.
-It's over.
221
00:16:13,222 --> 00:16:14,557
They must be very tired.
222
00:16:15,224 --> 00:16:17,560
Wake up already. Ms. Go has left the room.
223
00:16:17,643 --> 00:16:20,229
Ji-yul, I know that you're already awake.
224
00:16:21,772 --> 00:16:24,066
I'm sorry, everyone.
225
00:16:25,735 --> 00:16:28,070
I almost passed out
because my heart was pounding like crazy.
226
00:16:29,989 --> 00:16:31,240
-Good luck, guys.
-Thank you.
227
00:16:34,660 --> 00:16:35,953
You look so ugly right now.
228
00:16:36,287 --> 00:16:37,538
Your hair looks so messy.
229
00:16:38,247 --> 00:16:39,290
Ms. Seo.
230
00:16:39,540 --> 00:16:42,293
-Yes?
-About the public reading event...
231
00:16:42,502 --> 00:16:45,505
How about we invite
an acoustic guitarist for it?
232
00:16:46,631 --> 00:16:47,715
That's a good idea.
233
00:16:47,798 --> 00:16:49,759
Like an intimate book concert, right?
234
00:16:50,259 --> 00:16:51,802
I think it's great. Go find a guitarist.
235
00:16:51,886 --> 00:16:55,097
Sure, I'll look into it.
236
00:16:55,181 --> 00:16:56,390
Friend.
237
00:16:56,766 --> 00:16:57,642
Friend.
238
00:16:57,725 --> 00:16:59,477
Then can you help me organize the event?
239
00:16:59,560 --> 00:17:02,021
Yes? Amazing.
240
00:17:03,856 --> 00:17:05,149
"Friend"?
241
00:17:05,733 --> 00:17:08,194
Just after hanging out once? How easy.
242
00:17:11,781 --> 00:17:13,366
<i>Do you have no friends?</i>
243
00:17:15,701 --> 00:17:17,828
That's right. I have no one.
244
00:17:18,496 --> 00:17:20,790
No friends, no boyfriend, and no family.
245
00:17:20,915 --> 00:17:24,043
<i>Would you like the contact information
for the Center for Separated Families?</i>
246
00:17:24,126 --> 00:17:26,546
No, I don't need that.
247
00:17:31,425 --> 00:17:32,343
Well...
248
00:17:32,635 --> 00:17:33,678
<i>Yes, I'm listening.</i>
249
00:17:34,387 --> 00:17:35,763
What should I have for lunch?
250
00:17:36,222 --> 00:17:38,432
<i>Are you looking for a restaurant
where you can dine alone?</i>
251
00:17:38,516 --> 00:17:40,685
Yes, by myself.
252
00:17:41,686 --> 00:17:42,728
All by myself.
253
00:17:48,943 --> 00:17:49,986
<i>MY HEART IS DRAWN TO YOU</i>
254
00:17:50,069 --> 00:17:51,320
"But suddenly,
255
00:17:51,946 --> 00:17:53,406
the wind blows again from somewhere.
256
00:17:55,866 --> 00:17:58,995
The sound of the sandstorm
reaches the branches up high.
257
00:18:00,496 --> 00:18:02,415
And with that, my heart flutters.
258
00:18:03,666 --> 00:18:04,792
That means
259
00:18:05,293 --> 00:18:08,212
I miss someone I left behind.
260
00:18:09,755 --> 00:18:12,842
The desire to love someone again
261
00:18:13,092 --> 00:18:15,011
is making my heart throb.
262
00:18:16,804 --> 00:18:17,930
Dream.
263
00:18:18,472 --> 00:18:19,557
And yearn.
264
00:18:20,433 --> 00:18:22,977
Love deeply and lastingly.
265
00:18:24,562 --> 00:18:26,981
We sleep, rest,
266
00:18:27,273 --> 00:18:28,691
and dwell in our momentary joy
267
00:18:29,442 --> 00:18:31,360
to recharge ourselves
268
00:18:32,111 --> 00:18:33,321
so that we can return
269
00:18:33,821 --> 00:18:36,240
to the world full of pain,
270
00:18:37,241 --> 00:18:38,743
so that we can have new dreams.
271
00:18:39,035 --> 00:18:41,787
Yearn for new things,
272
00:18:42,330 --> 00:18:43,331
and love once again
273
00:18:44,206 --> 00:18:45,791
deeply and lastingly."
274
00:18:46,542 --> 00:18:48,461
<i>MY HEART IS DRAWN TO YOU</i>
275
00:18:56,385 --> 00:18:57,637
<i>You're not coming to work again?</i>
276
00:18:58,304 --> 00:19:01,140
<i>Why aren't you picking up? I'm worried.</i>
277
00:19:01,223 --> 00:19:02,224
"But...
278
00:19:03,267 --> 00:19:05,186
-I still loved you.
-<i>Everything's okay, right?</i>
279
00:19:05,269 --> 00:19:06,354
I enjoyed every moment.
280
00:19:06,979 --> 00:19:08,105
We broke up.
281
00:19:08,606 --> 00:19:09,940
I was grateful.
282
00:19:11,400 --> 00:19:13,027
Because you left me,
283
00:19:13,736 --> 00:19:16,739
I could learn to love myself more."
284
00:19:18,908 --> 00:19:20,076
Eun-ho...
285
00:19:22,244 --> 00:19:23,954
hasn't come home for three days now.
286
00:19:26,582 --> 00:19:28,000
Are you friends with any cops?
287
00:19:28,084 --> 00:19:30,169
I should file a missing persons report
288
00:19:30,795 --> 00:19:32,380
and find him.
289
00:19:36,550 --> 00:19:38,177
Did you just cry?
290
00:19:38,678 --> 00:19:40,012
No, I didn't.
291
00:19:41,347 --> 00:19:42,807
Which part made you cry? Let me see.
292
00:19:42,973 --> 00:19:44,433
Gosh, I said I didn't cry.
293
00:19:46,310 --> 00:19:47,436
It's wet.
294
00:19:51,148 --> 00:19:52,066
Right.
295
00:19:52,858 --> 00:19:54,443
This part made me very sad as well.
296
00:19:55,528 --> 00:19:56,612
But even so,
297
00:19:57,488 --> 00:19:59,407
I can't believe you cried.
I mean, you're a guy.
298
00:20:01,158 --> 00:20:02,868
Are guys not allowed to cry or what?
299
00:20:04,954 --> 00:20:07,456
Then you'll cry your eyes out soon.
300
00:20:08,040 --> 00:20:09,208
It gets even sadder.
301
00:20:10,710 --> 00:20:12,253
I won't cry that much.
302
00:20:34,567 --> 00:20:36,026
<i>Are you really going to be like this?</i>
303
00:20:36,110 --> 00:20:37,737
<i>How could you ignore every message I send?</i>
304
00:20:37,820 --> 00:20:39,822
<i>Is it that hard to text me back?</i>
305
00:20:40,489 --> 00:20:42,658
<i>When you come home, I'm going to kill you.</i>
306
00:20:48,789 --> 00:20:49,874
<i>Hey, Cha Eun-ho.</i>
307
00:20:54,837 --> 00:20:55,838
<i>Eun-ho.</i>
308
00:21:00,009 --> 00:21:00,968
<i>Eun-ho.</i>
309
00:21:15,608 --> 00:21:16,609
<i>Eun-ho.</i>
310
00:21:17,359 --> 00:21:20,279
<i>If you're alive, just send me
an exclamation mark to let me know.</i>
311
00:21:20,988 --> 00:21:22,198
<i>Please, I beg you.</i>
312
00:21:27,411 --> 00:21:28,537
EUN-HO
313
00:21:29,789 --> 00:21:31,749
EUN-HO
314
00:21:31,832 --> 00:21:32,875
<i>I'm alive.</i>
315
00:21:33,918 --> 00:21:35,753
<i>I guess you miss me a lot.</i>
316
00:21:36,796 --> 00:21:39,048
<i>I'll come home
if you tell me you missed me.</i>
317
00:21:39,590 --> 00:21:40,800
Gosh, this brat.
318
00:22:19,922 --> 00:22:21,715
<i>I came back home an hour ago.</i>
319
00:22:26,554 --> 00:22:29,223
<i>Don't run home even if you miss me.
Take your time.</i>
320
00:22:39,817 --> 00:22:41,527
I'll teach you a serious lesson today.
321
00:22:45,823 --> 00:22:47,866
Hey, Eun-ho!
322
00:22:48,826 --> 00:22:50,786
I guess you forgot
how powerful my punch is.
323
00:22:51,537 --> 00:22:53,372
Do you have any idea how worried I was?
324
00:22:58,377 --> 00:22:59,420
He's sleeping.
325
00:23:01,213 --> 00:23:05,593
How could you sleep right now?
After making me worry so much.
326
00:23:06,302 --> 00:23:07,344
As if nothing happened.
327
00:23:18,772 --> 00:23:20,566
I wonder if he ate dinner.
328
00:23:34,496 --> 00:23:36,123
Hey, what's going on?
329
00:23:36,206 --> 00:23:37,291
What's wrong with you?
330
00:23:39,418 --> 00:23:40,461
Dan-i.
331
00:23:43,505 --> 00:23:44,632
I'm okay.
332
00:23:45,299 --> 00:23:47,676
No, you're not okay. You're burning up.
333
00:23:48,218 --> 00:23:49,428
Gosh, what should I do?
334
00:23:49,511 --> 00:23:51,305
Where did you put the medicine kit?
335
00:23:51,805 --> 00:23:53,932
I think I saw it here earlier.
336
00:23:55,267 --> 00:23:56,352
Oh, it's here.
337
00:23:58,145 --> 00:24:00,314
Where's the fever reducer? Here it is.
338
00:24:00,773 --> 00:24:01,774
All right.
339
00:24:12,242 --> 00:24:13,160
Here.
340
00:24:23,003 --> 00:24:26,632
Your temperature is 39°C! You should've
gone to a hospital. When did you get sick?
341
00:24:26,715 --> 00:24:28,759
Where were you in this state?
342
00:24:28,842 --> 00:24:31,011
I can't believe you drove
when you were burning up.
343
00:24:34,556 --> 00:24:36,475
Where were you?
344
00:24:37,476 --> 00:24:38,352
Where did you sleep?
345
00:24:38,936 --> 00:24:39,937
Why didn't you come home?
346
00:24:44,024 --> 00:24:45,317
Did you miss me?
347
00:24:57,079 --> 00:24:58,539
You could've at least texted me.
348
00:24:58,789 --> 00:25:01,375
I was worried.
You even turned your phone off.
349
00:25:11,927 --> 00:25:13,095
You waited for me, didn't you?
350
00:25:18,600 --> 00:25:20,811
Well, you weren't coming home.
351
00:25:22,646 --> 00:25:24,106
Don't you have anything to say to me?
352
00:25:26,233 --> 00:25:27,359
I have a lot to say to you.
353
00:25:28,902 --> 00:25:30,195
But not right now.
354
00:25:30,946 --> 00:25:32,072
You're sick.
355
00:25:33,490 --> 00:25:35,743
I'm relieved that I'm sick.
356
00:25:37,369 --> 00:25:39,371
I was scared that you'd make a huge fuss
357
00:25:39,455 --> 00:25:40,622
once you saw the necklace.
358
00:25:45,210 --> 00:25:47,379
I'll make some soup for you.
359
00:25:49,381 --> 00:25:50,466
Stay here
360
00:25:51,842 --> 00:25:52,843
for a little while
361
00:25:53,510 --> 00:25:55,345
until I fall back asleep.
362
00:26:52,694 --> 00:26:55,614
Wash your hands before eating.
You should take another fever reducer.
363
00:27:18,178 --> 00:27:19,179
Did you try on
364
00:27:19,930 --> 00:27:20,848
the necklace?
365
00:27:24,685 --> 00:27:26,311
Do you
366
00:27:27,479 --> 00:27:29,273
like me?
367
00:27:32,693 --> 00:27:34,695
My answer is no. Are we good now?
368
00:27:36,113 --> 00:27:37,656
You said you didn't like me.
369
00:27:40,701 --> 00:27:42,619
I figured you'd be better off not knowing.
370
00:27:47,040 --> 00:27:48,333
When did you start to like me?
371
00:27:51,712 --> 00:27:54,298
I don't know. Why don't you guess?
372
00:27:56,341 --> 00:27:58,510
I don't know when I started
373
00:27:59,720 --> 00:28:00,721
to like you.
374
00:28:03,265 --> 00:28:04,433
From spring to summer.
375
00:28:04,933 --> 00:28:06,226
From summer to fall.
376
00:28:06,810 --> 00:28:07,936
And from fall to winter.
377
00:28:09,229 --> 00:28:11,231
Do you know when the season changes?
378
00:28:12,983 --> 00:28:16,445
Do you know exactly when winter ends
and spring begins?
379
00:28:19,406 --> 00:28:21,742
I don't know when exactly
my feelings for you
380
00:28:22,576 --> 00:28:23,619
started to grow.
381
00:28:31,585 --> 00:28:33,462
-Eun-ho.
-See?
382
00:28:33,962 --> 00:28:35,923
This is why I didn't want to tell you.
383
00:28:39,885 --> 00:28:40,928
Then
384
00:28:43,597 --> 00:28:46,183
you should've just continued
to keep it to yourself.
385
00:28:48,518 --> 00:28:50,187
How was I supposed to hide it
386
00:28:50,771 --> 00:28:52,064
when you kept asking me?
387
00:28:53,232 --> 00:28:54,816
What kind of person do you think I am?
388
00:28:57,361 --> 00:28:59,112
I had my back to the wall,
389
00:28:59,696 --> 00:29:01,490
so I couldn't keep lying to you.
390
00:29:11,708 --> 00:29:12,626
But
391
00:29:13,210 --> 00:29:14,586
I'm not going to do anything.
392
00:29:16,171 --> 00:29:17,965
I'm just going to give you that necklace.
393
00:29:18,882 --> 00:29:21,218
That's something I've always been doing.
394
00:29:21,802 --> 00:29:24,221
Whenever I saw something nice,
I wanted to give it to you.
395
00:29:24,304 --> 00:29:25,639
And I always did.
396
00:29:26,807 --> 00:29:28,392
I always got you gifts,
397
00:29:28,934 --> 00:29:31,103
and you always accepted them.
398
00:29:31,436 --> 00:29:33,146
So just take the necklace.
399
00:29:33,689 --> 00:29:35,899
But back then, I didn't know
how you felt about me.
400
00:29:35,983 --> 00:29:37,150
Dan-i, wait.
401
00:29:38,235 --> 00:29:39,361
I'm sick.
402
00:29:39,569 --> 00:29:41,238
You checked my fever yourself.
403
00:29:41,738 --> 00:29:43,824
So just listen to me today.
404
00:29:46,785 --> 00:29:47,744
Yes.
405
00:29:48,370 --> 00:29:49,371
I like you.
406
00:29:50,872 --> 00:29:53,208
But I don't intend to
force my feelings upon you.
407
00:29:54,543 --> 00:29:56,336
So you can keep doing what you want
408
00:29:57,671 --> 00:29:58,880
just like you always have done.
409
00:30:00,173 --> 00:30:02,259
You can date Seo-jun if you want.
410
00:30:03,343 --> 00:30:04,928
There's no need for you to change.
411
00:30:06,346 --> 00:30:07,597
Then what about you?
412
00:30:09,891 --> 00:30:11,268
What are you going to do?
413
00:30:13,186 --> 00:30:15,355
Are you worried that I might suffer
and be lonely?
414
00:30:16,648 --> 00:30:18,400
I never once suffered
415
00:30:19,234 --> 00:30:20,861
because of you.
416
00:30:22,195 --> 00:30:24,323
I worked, gave lectures,
417
00:30:24,614 --> 00:30:26,867
and wrote books. I was always busy.
418
00:30:28,577 --> 00:30:30,454
And as you already know,
I dated a few women too.
419
00:30:33,415 --> 00:30:35,375
My feelings for you
aren't sad and heartbreaking.
420
00:30:36,168 --> 00:30:37,919
Why would I risk my life for love?
421
00:30:38,628 --> 00:30:39,963
I took it easy.
422
00:30:42,758 --> 00:30:43,842
So
423
00:30:46,678 --> 00:30:48,472
don't think of it too seriously.
424
00:30:53,518 --> 00:30:54,644
I'm tired.
425
00:30:55,228 --> 00:30:56,355
I need to sleep.
426
00:30:58,482 --> 00:30:59,608
Please clean this up for me.
427
00:31:15,415 --> 00:31:17,667
Of all the women he could like,
why does he like me?
428
00:31:59,459 --> 00:32:00,627
Hey, Hae-rin.
429
00:32:04,965 --> 00:32:05,924
<i>You picked up.</i>
430
00:32:07,384 --> 00:32:09,761
<i>You actually picked up.</i>
431
00:32:09,845 --> 00:32:12,931
I can't believe you actually answered
432
00:32:13,432 --> 00:32:15,851
my phone call.
433
00:32:16,560 --> 00:32:18,103
<i>You bastard.</i>
434
00:32:20,313 --> 00:32:22,649
<i>I guess you answered my call</i>
435
00:32:22,732 --> 00:32:25,652
because you've dumped me
and officially made it clear
436
00:32:27,028 --> 00:32:29,948
that I'm just your colleague at work.
437
00:32:32,284 --> 00:32:33,702
I'm so dumbfounded.
438
00:32:33,785 --> 00:32:36,913
CAMELLIA
439
00:32:39,499 --> 00:32:40,625
Geum-bi, wait.
440
00:32:41,209 --> 00:32:43,462
You never answered my calls.
441
00:32:44,129 --> 00:32:46,882
And you never replied
442
00:32:46,965 --> 00:32:49,676
to the texts I sent you after work.
443
00:32:50,677 --> 00:32:53,096
<i>You bastard.</i>
444
00:32:53,805 --> 00:32:55,015
But...
445
00:32:55,307 --> 00:32:58,351
Now you're answering my calls.
446
00:32:59,227 --> 00:33:03,064
Gosh, I'm really speechless. I really am.
447
00:33:03,565 --> 00:33:04,608
You're right.
448
00:33:04,691 --> 00:33:06,902
I am a bastard, aren't I?
449
00:33:07,903 --> 00:33:08,904
Where are you?
450
00:33:09,070 --> 00:33:10,947
<i>I'm never going to tell you.</i>
451
00:33:11,031 --> 00:33:14,284
If you come here and try to comfort me,
452
00:33:15,494 --> 00:33:18,538
I'll just kill you and go to jail.
453
00:33:20,832 --> 00:33:22,000
Did you drink?
454
00:33:23,960 --> 00:33:24,878
<i>Are you with anyone?</i>
455
00:33:25,504 --> 00:33:26,880
I hope you are.
456
00:33:28,882 --> 00:33:30,008
I used to have someone
457
00:33:31,259 --> 00:33:32,469
by my side.
458
00:33:33,303 --> 00:33:34,846
<i>Whenever I got dumped,</i>
459
00:33:34,930 --> 00:33:37,390
there was a guy who always comforted me.
460
00:33:38,475 --> 00:33:39,893
You should look for another guy now.
461
00:33:40,644 --> 00:33:42,771
<i>I can't be the one to console you anymore</i>
462
00:33:42,854 --> 00:33:44,689
<i>since I turned you down.</i>
463
00:33:45,815 --> 00:33:47,234
<i>I am worried about you.</i>
464
00:33:47,317 --> 00:33:49,236
<i>But I'm sure you did just fine
during the few days</i>
465
00:33:49,819 --> 00:33:51,029
<i>I wasn't at the office.</i>
466
00:33:51,321 --> 00:33:53,573
<i>And I'm sure you also did
a great job at work.</i>
467
00:33:54,449 --> 00:33:57,869
And tomorrow, you'll come to work
looking just fine.
468
00:33:58,286 --> 00:33:59,246
<i>Yes, you're right.</i>
469
00:33:59,746 --> 00:34:02,082
<i>No one at the office knows
that I got dumped by a guy.</i>
470
00:34:02,165 --> 00:34:04,626
<i>I got my work done diligently
and perfectly.</i>
471
00:34:05,252 --> 00:34:07,546
I made sure your absence
didn't affect anyone at work.
472
00:34:07,629 --> 00:34:10,048
That's how great of a woman I am.
473
00:34:10,131 --> 00:34:11,132
You're going to regret
474
00:34:11,424 --> 00:34:13,260
rejecting me forever! Bye!
475
00:34:37,325 --> 00:34:38,451
Can you see me?
476
00:34:38,535 --> 00:34:40,453
Of course, I can see you.
477
00:34:40,787 --> 00:34:42,289
As you can see,
478
00:34:42,831 --> 00:34:45,166
I can't go in there
because I'm with my dog right now.
479
00:34:45,750 --> 00:34:47,043
Do you need a friend?
480
00:34:47,586 --> 00:34:49,129
If you do,
481
00:34:49,838 --> 00:34:51,715
I can take my dog back home and come back.
482
00:34:51,798 --> 00:34:54,634
No, that's okay. You know
we have a meeting tomorrow, right?
483
00:34:55,468 --> 00:34:56,636
Yes, of course.
484
00:34:58,513 --> 00:34:59,931
But why here?
485
00:35:00,432 --> 00:35:02,350
Why are you crying in my neighborhood?
486
00:35:05,604 --> 00:35:06,896
Are people not allowed
487
00:35:07,105 --> 00:35:09,482
to cry in this neighborhood
if they don't live here?
488
00:35:09,566 --> 00:35:12,235
Do you own the entire neighborhood?
489
00:35:12,986 --> 00:35:15,196
Well, no. Not exactly.
490
00:35:15,280 --> 00:35:17,449
I'm hanging up.
I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow.
491
00:35:29,502 --> 00:35:30,670
JI SEO-JUN
492
00:35:34,799 --> 00:35:35,884
<i>I don't know what happened,</i>
493
00:35:36,134 --> 00:35:37,677
<i>but don't cry.</i>
494
00:35:39,554 --> 00:35:41,556
<i>And call me
if you need someone to talk to.</i>
495
00:37:14,274 --> 00:37:15,233
Come in.
496
00:37:18,820 --> 00:37:21,573
We finished putting stickers on
all the copies of <i>The Universe of Yours.</i>
497
00:37:21,740 --> 00:37:22,699
Thank you.
498
00:37:23,283 --> 00:37:24,325
Will this go on sale today?
499
00:37:24,826 --> 00:37:26,828
Yes, the warehouse
sent the copies to the bookstores
500
00:37:26,911 --> 00:37:28,955
after they did a final check.
501
00:37:36,880 --> 00:37:38,965
AUTHOR KANG GYEONG-JU
502
00:37:39,048 --> 00:37:40,759
FROM 1998 TO 2006,
HE WORKED AS A PHYSICIST
503
00:37:40,842 --> 00:37:43,470
AT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STANDARDS
AND TECHNOLOGY IN THE US
504
00:37:43,553 --> 00:37:46,097
I can't believe Hae-rin actually
put stickers on the books.
505
00:37:47,974 --> 00:37:49,684
She must've felt really upset.
506
00:37:52,395 --> 00:37:54,564
AUTHOR KANG GYEONG-JU
507
00:38:02,906 --> 00:38:04,407
It looks good as new.
508
00:38:08,870 --> 00:38:09,954
Ji-yul.
509
00:38:10,538 --> 00:38:11,706
Come with me.
510
00:38:18,087 --> 00:38:20,173
Dan-i, do you have any medicine?
511
00:38:20,340 --> 00:38:23,510
Do you have an anxiety pill or something
that can help me calm down?
512
00:38:24,177 --> 00:38:26,012
I'm sure she won't kill you.
513
00:38:31,017 --> 00:38:34,646
I'm glad that
I'm Hae-rin's senior colleague.
514
00:38:36,439 --> 00:38:37,482
Damn it.
515
00:38:37,649 --> 00:38:38,817
Who has ointment?
516
00:38:38,900 --> 00:38:40,109
Do you have a Band-Aid?
517
00:38:40,610 --> 00:38:43,196
For God's sake,
it's just a tiny paper cut.
518
00:38:43,279 --> 00:38:45,073
But I'm bleeding.
519
00:38:45,156 --> 00:38:48,159
Just suck on it and it'll stop.
520
00:38:48,243 --> 00:38:49,077
Who would do that?
521
00:38:49,160 --> 00:38:50,995
-I have one, Mr. Bong.
-Really?
522
00:38:53,081 --> 00:38:54,707
The cut is pretty deep.
523
00:38:54,874 --> 00:38:57,001
Oh, dear. We should call an ambulance.
524
00:38:58,169 --> 00:38:59,420
-Here you go.
-Thanks.
525
00:38:59,504 --> 00:39:01,339
You must cut your hands often.
526
00:39:01,422 --> 00:39:02,757
We touch paper all the time,
527
00:39:02,841 --> 00:39:04,133
so it happens often.
528
00:39:04,217 --> 00:39:06,511
Ask me anytime.
I always carry around some.
529
00:39:07,011 --> 00:39:09,055
My heels hurt all the time too.
530
00:39:25,405 --> 00:39:26,322
Ji-yul.
531
00:39:27,282 --> 00:39:28,783
Listen to me carefully.
532
00:39:30,326 --> 00:39:31,870
My parents own a dumpling restaurant.
533
00:39:32,453 --> 00:39:34,706
-Sorry?
-My parents sell dumplings.
534
00:39:35,373 --> 00:39:36,666
They've been at it for 20 years,
535
00:39:36,749 --> 00:39:39,002
but some of them still get overcooked.
536
00:39:39,085 --> 00:39:41,462
They never serve them to customers.
537
00:39:41,546 --> 00:39:43,089
Instead, they give it to me. Why?
538
00:39:43,965 --> 00:39:45,633
Because it's a cardinal rule
539
00:39:45,717 --> 00:39:47,677
to only serve products that are
540
00:39:47,760 --> 00:39:49,387
decent and presentable.
541
00:39:49,596 --> 00:39:50,597
However, this book...
542
00:39:52,432 --> 00:39:54,350
I worked my ass off for a year
543
00:39:54,934 --> 00:39:57,186
and even worked on weekends
to publish this book.
544
00:39:57,270 --> 00:39:59,522
But it's about to be sold
in a horrific state.
545
00:40:02,233 --> 00:40:03,985
Every book will be covered with a sticker.
546
00:40:06,905 --> 00:40:07,906
Hae-rin.
547
00:40:10,491 --> 00:40:12,118
Get ready for the meeting with Mr. Ji.
548
00:40:19,334 --> 00:40:20,251
Ji-yul, have a seat.
549
00:40:24,881 --> 00:40:27,050
I'm sorry, Mr. Cha.
550
00:40:27,842 --> 00:40:28,968
Ji-yul,
551
00:40:29,427 --> 00:40:30,553
does it seem unfair?
552
00:40:31,304 --> 00:40:33,306
Yes, a little bit.
553
00:40:33,806 --> 00:40:36,768
Anyone can make mistakes, right?
554
00:40:36,851 --> 00:40:37,769
You're right.
555
00:40:38,519 --> 00:40:40,396
All editors leave typos.
556
00:40:40,980 --> 00:40:42,857
No book is perfect in that sense.
557
00:40:44,984 --> 00:40:46,527
However, all editors
558
00:40:47,028 --> 00:40:48,696
feel ashamed of it.
559
00:40:49,280 --> 00:40:51,032
They don't think it's unfair.
560
00:40:54,410 --> 00:40:56,454
Read and summarize the books on the list.
561
00:40:56,537 --> 00:40:57,747
You have one week.
562
00:40:57,872 --> 00:40:58,706
What?
563
00:40:58,790 --> 00:40:59,624
RECOMMENDED BOOKS
564
00:40:59,707 --> 00:41:01,960
<i>WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN EDITOR
THE BASICS OF EDITING</i>
565
00:41:02,043 --> 00:41:04,754
Now you probably know
how tough the work here is.
566
00:41:05,505 --> 00:41:07,674
Still, dozens apply for a job every year
567
00:41:07,757 --> 00:41:09,008
because they like books.
568
00:41:09,092 --> 00:41:11,636
All they want to do
is publish decent books.
569
00:41:13,596 --> 00:41:17,517
Ji-yul, a lot of other applicants
would kill to be where you are right now.
570
00:41:18,601 --> 00:41:20,645
If you don't care about books,
then start studying.
571
00:41:25,608 --> 00:41:28,528
<i>The copyright page is also on the back.</i>
572
00:41:29,320 --> 00:41:30,947
<i>Many names are written there.</i>
573
00:41:31,572 --> 00:41:33,032
<i>They are the ones who made that book.</i>
574
00:41:33,116 --> 00:41:35,118
A year or maybe two.
575
00:41:35,576 --> 00:41:38,204
Sometimes, it takes even longer.
576
00:41:38,287 --> 00:41:39,414
AUTHOR KANG GYEONG-JU
577
00:41:39,497 --> 00:41:41,541
<i>Many names are even excluded.</i>
578
00:41:42,166 --> 00:41:45,878
<i>All those people do their best
to publish one single book.</i>
579
00:41:47,588 --> 00:41:50,091
<i>However, the readers will be disappointed</i>
580
00:41:51,050 --> 00:41:52,051
<i>when they open the book.</i>
581
00:41:53,136 --> 00:41:56,014
<i>Because it's from a company
that got the author's bio wrong.</i>
582
00:41:57,765 --> 00:41:59,392
<i>You should think this over.</i>
583
00:42:00,852 --> 00:42:02,311
Ask yourself why you're working here,
584
00:42:03,521 --> 00:42:06,024
and why you applied for this job.
585
00:42:10,445 --> 00:42:11,529
Seriously?
586
00:42:12,155 --> 00:42:13,156
Another typo?
587
00:42:13,239 --> 00:42:15,992
I've already read this five times.
How can there be more?
588
00:42:16,993 --> 00:42:18,161
Mr. Bong!
589
00:42:18,536 --> 00:42:19,829
The deadline is in seven days.
590
00:42:19,912 --> 00:42:21,372
Okay, I got it.
591
00:42:21,456 --> 00:42:22,457
Stop rushing me.
592
00:42:23,499 --> 00:42:24,625
I'll read it once again.
593
00:42:24,709 --> 00:42:26,127
-This is killing me.
-Song-i.
594
00:42:26,252 --> 00:42:28,337
-Yes?
-Which paper do you think is better
595
00:42:28,504 --> 00:42:30,590
for the cover of Ms. Yu's book?
596
00:42:31,549 --> 00:42:33,509
I can't tell the difference.
597
00:42:34,385 --> 00:42:36,804
This is called snow white
while this is art paper.
598
00:42:36,888 --> 00:42:38,598
Snow white works best
599
00:42:38,681 --> 00:42:40,099
for Ms. Yu's books
600
00:42:40,183 --> 00:42:41,309
because they're simple.
601
00:42:41,517 --> 00:42:44,020
However, the colorful art paper
is a good choice
602
00:42:44,103 --> 00:42:45,646
to captivate young readers.
603
00:42:46,439 --> 00:42:48,399
-How about Mont Blanc then?
-Ms. Seo.
604
00:42:48,483 --> 00:42:51,069
While gathering articles online,
605
00:42:51,152 --> 00:42:53,196
I came across some great blogs.
606
00:42:53,654 --> 00:42:54,906
Good job.
607
00:42:55,531 --> 00:42:57,200
What should we do about Hae-rin's mistake?
608
00:42:57,283 --> 00:42:58,534
Why don't we meet them?
609
00:42:58,659 --> 00:43:02,121
We'll have to throw in some free gifts,
sell them all, and print a second batch.
610
00:43:02,663 --> 00:43:05,249
Free gifts will put us in the red.
611
00:43:06,584 --> 00:43:08,669
Gosh, we have a long way to go.
612
00:43:08,753 --> 00:43:10,213
What can we do though?
613
00:43:10,463 --> 00:43:11,881
You know how many times Hae-rin
614
00:43:11,964 --> 00:43:13,466
went to the National Assembly Library.
615
00:43:14,092 --> 00:43:16,761
She researched every section
and revised the manuscript.
616
00:43:16,844 --> 00:43:18,096
We'll print a new batch
617
00:43:18,179 --> 00:43:20,181
and send the new books
to Hae-rin and Professor Kang.
618
00:43:20,681 --> 00:43:23,101
Okay. Talk it over with the owner of
the online bookstore then.
619
00:43:41,744 --> 00:43:42,703
What is it?
620
00:43:42,787 --> 00:43:45,498
Mr. Park, I've been
looking all over for you.
621
00:43:45,581 --> 00:43:46,666
Well, we're just...
622
00:43:47,583 --> 00:43:50,503
Mr. Park,
I'm a little disappointed in you.
623
00:43:50,586 --> 00:43:52,380
Our books are placed too far in the back.
624
00:43:52,463 --> 00:43:54,966
It's a book we're pushing at the moment.
625
00:43:55,091 --> 00:43:58,636
Can you display our books here?
626
00:43:58,719 --> 00:44:00,721
You always say the same thing.
627
00:44:00,805 --> 00:44:03,224
They all feel like my children, you know.
628
00:44:03,307 --> 00:44:04,725
However,
629
00:44:05,810 --> 00:44:09,230
this one is like my dearest child.
630
00:44:09,313 --> 00:44:10,356
Please, Mr. Park.
631
00:44:11,274 --> 00:44:12,150
Okay, fine.
632
00:44:13,526 --> 00:44:14,610
You're the best.
633
00:44:14,944 --> 00:44:17,071
Gosh, he's so handsome.
634
00:44:17,780 --> 00:44:20,449
You can tell he's handsome
even from a distance.
635
00:44:30,626 --> 00:44:33,713
ATTITUDES THAT BOOK EDITORS MUST HAVE
636
00:44:51,439 --> 00:44:53,649
I'm here to see Ms. Song Hae-rin.
637
00:44:53,733 --> 00:44:56,736
Oh, Ms. Song?
The Editorial Team is over there.
638
00:45:01,198 --> 00:45:03,200
Are you here? Hold on a second.
639
00:45:10,333 --> 00:45:11,208
Can I help you?
640
00:45:11,792 --> 00:45:12,877
Well, I...
641
00:45:13,753 --> 00:45:14,879
Mr. Ji!
642
00:45:16,005 --> 00:45:17,340
-You're here.
-Hello.
643
00:45:17,840 --> 00:45:20,176
-Mr. Ji?
-Yes, Mr. Ji Seo-jun.
644
00:45:20,259 --> 00:45:21,093
My gosh.
645
00:45:21,177 --> 00:45:22,428
-Goodness.
-Hello.
646
00:45:22,511 --> 00:45:25,973
Hello, I'll be designing
the cover of Ms. Yu's book.
647
00:45:26,057 --> 00:45:27,058
I'm Ji Seo-jun.
648
00:45:27,725 --> 00:45:30,102
I hope we get along well.
649
00:45:31,938 --> 00:45:33,022
-Welcome!
-Here.
650
00:45:33,105 --> 00:45:34,523
This'll be my bribe.
651
00:45:34,607 --> 00:45:37,026
-Gosh.
-He's handsome and thoughtful.
652
00:45:38,319 --> 00:45:40,071
-Thank you.
-Thanks.
653
00:45:41,405 --> 00:45:42,573
Where does Dan-i sit?
654
00:45:44,116 --> 00:45:45,159
Wait, do you know Dan-i?
655
00:45:45,242 --> 00:45:47,620
-Yes, but she's not here.
-He knows her?
656
00:45:47,703 --> 00:45:48,913
How does he know her?
657
00:45:49,538 --> 00:45:50,498
She sits over there.
658
00:45:50,581 --> 00:45:51,624
I see.
659
00:45:54,126 --> 00:45:55,544
-Hello.
-Hi.
660
00:45:56,045 --> 00:45:57,296
He's so cool.
661
00:45:59,256 --> 00:46:00,383
This is for Dan-i.
662
00:46:02,301 --> 00:46:03,511
-Enjoy.
-Thank you.
663
00:46:03,594 --> 00:46:05,471
Thank you for the coffee.
664
00:46:06,472 --> 00:46:07,598
He's so annoying.
665
00:46:08,599 --> 00:46:10,726
I was surprised to hear you had quit.
666
00:46:11,686 --> 00:46:13,521
You seemed so passionate, so I assumed
667
00:46:13,604 --> 00:46:14,814
you'd continue working.
668
00:46:14,897 --> 00:46:16,732
I like what I do now too.
669
00:46:17,441 --> 00:46:19,527
I've never held a book concert before.
670
00:46:20,945 --> 00:46:23,155
How exactly is it done?
671
00:46:23,990 --> 00:46:25,241
Hold on a second.
672
00:46:28,160 --> 00:46:29,245
Please keep an open mind.
673
00:46:32,164 --> 00:46:33,874
I see it pays a lot.
674
00:46:34,208 --> 00:46:36,919
Actually, that's the venue rental fee.
675
00:46:37,003 --> 00:46:38,796
The selling point of
Ms. Yu's new book is that
676
00:46:38,879 --> 00:46:42,675
the narration is alluring
and sophisticated like a classic.
677
00:46:42,758 --> 00:46:45,553
That's why we expanded
its target to young readers.
678
00:46:45,636 --> 00:46:48,597
We want the book design
to embody those elements,
679
00:46:48,681 --> 00:46:50,307
so a sensuous cover--
680
00:46:50,391 --> 00:46:51,392
I don't like that idea.
681
00:46:52,977 --> 00:46:55,312
I haven't finished talking yet.
682
00:46:55,396 --> 00:46:57,898
What you told me said enough.
683
00:46:57,982 --> 00:46:59,316
You want a sensuous yet
684
00:46:59,400 --> 00:47:02,361
a warm and friendly illustration.
685
00:47:02,445 --> 00:47:03,696
Am I right?
686
00:47:11,954 --> 00:47:14,331
See? They're bad and boring.
687
00:47:19,545 --> 00:47:21,589
-So...
-She's here.
688
00:47:22,506 --> 00:47:23,632
I'm back.
689
00:47:23,841 --> 00:47:24,800
Right.
690
00:47:26,969 --> 00:47:30,014
-This--
-Ji Seo-jun bought that.
691
00:47:32,600 --> 00:47:34,101
He's in a meeting right now
692
00:47:34,185 --> 00:47:36,479
with Ms. Song and Mr. Cha.
693
00:47:39,899 --> 00:47:41,192
Do you know him?
694
00:47:41,275 --> 00:47:43,194
He's so handsome.
695
00:47:43,819 --> 00:47:46,614
He brought yours separately
696
00:47:46,697 --> 00:47:48,616
and placed it on your desk.
697
00:47:49,200 --> 00:47:50,076
Exactly.
698
00:47:59,627 --> 00:48:01,253
He's very handsome.
699
00:48:02,254 --> 00:48:04,215
-Exactly.
-I knew it.
700
00:48:04,298 --> 00:48:06,675
Women only care about looks.
701
00:48:07,009 --> 00:48:08,636
I hear that he's a freak.
702
00:48:09,261 --> 00:48:10,221
No way.
703
00:48:11,764 --> 00:48:12,765
Who said that?
704
00:48:12,848 --> 00:48:14,725
My friend works at Wolmyeong.
705
00:48:14,809 --> 00:48:17,353
He told me that everyone there meditated
706
00:48:17,436 --> 00:48:19,480
five minutes before going into
a meeting with him.
707
00:48:19,563 --> 00:48:22,942
Why? Because he'd annoy the shit
708
00:48:23,025 --> 00:48:26,904
out of everyone
regardless of which team you are on.
709
00:48:27,488 --> 00:48:28,948
Guess what people there called him.
710
00:48:29,031 --> 00:48:31,992
Mr. Pretentious.
711
00:48:32,493 --> 00:48:34,495
"Mr. Pretentious"?
712
00:48:34,995 --> 00:48:36,705
Who cares when he's that good looking?
713
00:48:37,748 --> 00:48:38,749
He's not though.
714
00:48:39,542 --> 00:48:43,921
Mr. Ji, we're not making books
for fun, you know.
715
00:48:44,004 --> 00:48:45,464
Work should also be fun.
716
00:48:46,048 --> 00:48:47,883
Check out the bookstore.
Eight out of ten novels
717
00:48:47,967 --> 00:48:50,261
have this cover design.
718
00:48:50,553 --> 00:48:51,428
Isn't it boring?
719
00:48:51,512 --> 00:48:54,223
Then what kind of fun design
do you have in mind?
720
00:48:55,516 --> 00:48:57,726
I was thinking of using
an Oriental painting.
721
00:48:58,477 --> 00:48:59,812
-An Oriental painting?
-What?
722
00:48:59,895 --> 00:49:00,896
Mr. Ji.
723
00:49:01,480 --> 00:49:04,441
Have you even read my editorial proposal?
724
00:49:04,525 --> 00:49:07,319
You must think that Oriental paintings
725
00:49:07,403 --> 00:49:10,156
aren't sophisticated
and too old-fashioned.
726
00:49:10,239 --> 00:49:12,741
I'm speaking from a general perspective.
727
00:49:12,825 --> 00:49:13,659
Is that so?
728
00:49:13,742 --> 00:49:16,662
Must Gyeoroo not take any risks then?
729
00:49:16,745 --> 00:49:18,080
But Mr. Ji--
730
00:49:18,414 --> 00:49:19,290
Hold on.
731
00:49:19,373 --> 00:49:22,459
You do know that
this is our first meeting, right?
732
00:49:22,543 --> 00:49:24,837
You're supposed to warm up
and exchange ideas.
733
00:49:24,920 --> 00:49:27,298
Less arguing and more discussing.
734
00:49:36,056 --> 00:49:38,184
Even after reading your proposal,
735
00:49:38,267 --> 00:49:39,977
I still think
an Oriental painting would fit.
736
00:49:40,060 --> 00:49:44,273
I think it's much better than
the common book covers we see every day.
737
00:49:45,649 --> 00:49:47,902
The cover is the face of a book.
738
00:49:48,903 --> 00:49:51,363
Also, I think it's best to make
Ms. Yu's book seem
739
00:49:51,447 --> 00:49:53,866
classy rather than friendly.
740
00:49:53,949 --> 00:49:56,660
Yes, the personality of the book
is important.
741
00:49:56,744 --> 00:49:58,871
But why must it be an Oriental painting?
742
00:49:59,079 --> 00:50:01,665
She's not a young writer,
so to have an old-fashioned cover--
743
00:50:01,749 --> 00:50:04,960
I don't get why
you consider Oriental paintings
744
00:50:05,044 --> 00:50:06,253
to be old-fashioned.
745
00:50:06,754 --> 00:50:08,631
What if it were a Western painting?
746
00:50:08,714 --> 00:50:10,007
What?
747
00:50:11,008 --> 00:50:11,926
Ms. Song.
748
00:50:12,426 --> 00:50:14,511
I understand what you're saying,
749
00:50:14,595 --> 00:50:16,931
but Ms. Yu wouldn't have asked for me
750
00:50:17,014 --> 00:50:18,974
if she wanted a common design.
751
00:50:19,558 --> 00:50:21,185
You shouldn't have signed with me either.
752
00:50:21,769 --> 00:50:23,896
I guess you don't know much about me.
753
00:50:24,396 --> 00:50:26,232
I'm a risk taker, not a coward.
754
00:50:28,442 --> 00:50:29,902
What? Coward?
755
00:50:34,114 --> 00:50:35,908
Are you saying that I'm a coward?
756
00:50:36,033 --> 00:50:36,909
Hae-rin.
757
00:50:40,913 --> 00:50:44,083
I hear you loud and clear, Mr. Ji.
758
00:50:44,291 --> 00:50:46,252
We'll end our first meeting then.
759
00:50:46,418 --> 00:50:49,088
Carrying on will only be a waste of time.
760
00:50:49,171 --> 00:50:51,548
I'll call you back
after doing some research on
761
00:50:51,632 --> 00:50:53,676
the sophisticated image of
Oriental paintings
762
00:50:53,759 --> 00:50:56,220
or whatever it was you were talking about.
763
00:51:03,894 --> 00:51:04,728
Mr. Cha,
764
00:51:05,229 --> 00:51:08,023
I think it'll take a while
to decide on a cover design.
765
00:51:08,107 --> 00:51:10,150
The new designer we're working with
766
00:51:10,734 --> 00:51:12,111
is an absolute freak.
767
00:51:13,070 --> 00:51:15,614
You should've heard how rude he was.
768
00:51:15,698 --> 00:51:17,866
I nearly exploded in the first meeting.
769
00:51:18,534 --> 00:51:21,120
Sure. I'll keep that in mind.
770
00:51:22,997 --> 00:51:25,499
Is she the only editor who works here?
771
00:51:25,582 --> 00:51:28,085
No, we have many other editors.
772
00:51:28,335 --> 00:51:31,463
The one I'm working with
seems to have a temper.
773
00:51:31,547 --> 00:51:33,882
How are we supposed to work together?
774
00:51:34,466 --> 00:51:36,427
I never even got to show you what I found.
775
00:51:49,773 --> 00:51:50,983
Are these Oriental paintings?
776
00:52:05,331 --> 00:52:07,374
Just wait for it. Ms. Song will come out
777
00:52:07,875 --> 00:52:10,002
looking all exhausted
with bags under her eyes.
778
00:52:10,711 --> 00:52:13,005
He's not that kind of guy.
779
00:52:13,088 --> 00:52:14,548
-Is he not?
-What?
780
00:52:14,840 --> 00:52:15,799
-Is he not?
-Really?
781
00:52:15,883 --> 00:52:16,884
Are you being jealous?
782
00:52:16,967 --> 00:52:18,552
Why would I be jealous?
783
00:52:18,635 --> 00:52:20,429
You men can be so childish.
784
00:52:20,512 --> 00:52:21,847
Just say that you envy him.
785
00:52:21,930 --> 00:52:23,015
That's not it.
786
00:52:31,398 --> 00:52:32,691
Are these Oriental paintings?
787
00:52:33,192 --> 00:52:34,401
Yes, the contemporary kind.
788
00:52:34,485 --> 00:52:37,196
They're by Korean artists
who are active right now.
789
00:52:37,946 --> 00:52:39,573
These are nice.
790
00:52:40,491 --> 00:52:41,867
These are really nice.
791
00:52:43,619 --> 00:52:45,287
You're quick to change your mind.
792
00:52:45,371 --> 00:52:47,164
It's nice, that's all.
793
00:52:47,956 --> 00:52:50,000
There's no need to pretend otherwise.
794
00:52:51,627 --> 00:52:54,004
That doesn't mean my proposal was wrong.
795
00:52:54,088 --> 00:52:57,549
I'm just agreeing with you
because what you brought is better.
796
00:52:57,716 --> 00:52:59,843
Why didn't you show it to me sooner?
797
00:52:59,927 --> 00:53:01,678
Then I would've been on board.
798
00:53:02,596 --> 00:53:03,680
So...
799
00:53:04,139 --> 00:53:05,391
Are there any more samples?
800
00:53:11,939 --> 00:53:13,065
Here you go.
801
00:53:13,524 --> 00:53:14,691
We'll look at this later.
802
00:53:14,775 --> 00:53:16,235
Let's talk about these first.
803
00:53:18,153 --> 00:53:19,738
I really like this one.
804
00:53:20,531 --> 00:53:22,074
This is perfect for Ms. Yu's book.
805
00:53:24,201 --> 00:53:25,494
These are amazing.
806
00:53:36,839 --> 00:53:37,673
Dan-i.
807
00:53:46,306 --> 00:53:48,976
You must be getting off work soon.
How about we grab some dinner?
808
00:53:49,393 --> 00:53:50,686
Wait up, Mr. Ji.
809
00:53:52,354 --> 00:53:55,649
Let's have dinner together to celebrate
our first meeting. With Ms. Song.
810
00:53:55,732 --> 00:53:57,109
Dinner? All of a sudden?
811
00:53:57,192 --> 00:53:59,153
Yes, I had that in mind from the start.
812
00:53:59,236 --> 00:54:01,113
Didn't you say
we'll meet at the next meeting?
813
00:54:01,196 --> 00:54:03,699
That's why I'm asking you now
to have a meal with me and Hae-rin.
814
00:54:04,700 --> 00:54:06,577
But I was going to...
815
00:54:07,161 --> 00:54:08,745
I'm okay.
816
00:54:08,829 --> 00:54:10,414
Why don't we all have a meal together?
817
00:54:10,622 --> 00:54:11,874
Dan-i should join us.
818
00:54:26,722 --> 00:54:28,307
Gosh, this place is so pretty.
819
00:54:29,475 --> 00:54:30,601
The ambience is great.
820
00:54:30,684 --> 00:54:31,977
Right?
821
00:54:33,729 --> 00:54:34,646
Take a seat.
822
00:54:36,607 --> 00:54:38,650
I didn't know
you also live in this neighborhood.
823
00:54:39,234 --> 00:54:40,986
Does this restaurant only have one table?
824
00:54:41,111 --> 00:54:41,945
Yes.
825
00:54:42,529 --> 00:54:44,114
Where is the owner?
826
00:54:44,198 --> 00:54:45,449
I don't see a menu.
827
00:54:45,532 --> 00:54:46,825
I'm going to cook today.
828
00:54:48,827 --> 00:54:50,162
I rented the restaurant for a day.
829
00:54:50,245 --> 00:54:52,414
I told you I took cooking classes here.
830
00:54:53,707 --> 00:54:54,833
I'll cook today
831
00:54:54,917 --> 00:54:58,086
to review what I learned
and to serve a nice meal for my friend.
832
00:54:58,462 --> 00:55:00,506
You like food with warm broth.
833
00:55:00,589 --> 00:55:01,840
That's why you like udon too.
834
00:55:07,930 --> 00:55:09,348
Today's dish is...
835
00:55:10,641 --> 00:55:12,643
Is that <i>nabe</i>? That looks delicious.
836
00:55:12,768 --> 00:55:14,686
Yes. I knew you would like it.
837
00:55:21,818 --> 00:55:23,445
Are we drinking sake too?
838
00:55:23,570 --> 00:55:26,573
Yes. I prepared it because Dan-i likes it.
839
00:55:29,201 --> 00:55:30,994
I prepared this as a side dish.
840
00:55:31,703 --> 00:55:33,121
Do you have beer?
841
00:55:34,164 --> 00:55:35,207
Help yourself.
842
00:55:42,214 --> 00:55:44,132
What's going on between you two?
843
00:55:44,216 --> 00:55:45,717
Are you two
844
00:55:45,801 --> 00:55:47,219
dating?
845
00:55:47,302 --> 00:55:48,303
-No.
-No.
846
00:55:48,387 --> 00:55:50,305
Why is she saying such nonsense?
847
00:55:50,389 --> 00:55:51,515
Not yet.
848
00:55:51,974 --> 00:55:53,183
"Not yet"?
849
00:55:53,308 --> 00:55:54,142
No, not yet.
850
00:55:54,726 --> 00:55:56,228
I just have a crush on Dan-i.
851
00:55:59,773 --> 00:56:01,149
Then the person
852
00:56:01,608 --> 00:56:03,777
you texted on that snowy day was
853
00:56:04,194 --> 00:56:05,821
Dan-i.
854
00:56:06,280 --> 00:56:07,155
Yes, that's right.
855
00:56:07,823 --> 00:56:10,617
Dan-i was busy working on
Ms. Yu's manuscript that day.
856
00:56:12,494 --> 00:56:14,913
I was with Ms. Song when it snowed.
857
00:56:15,414 --> 00:56:18,125
We both texted someone that day.
You didn't answer my text.
858
00:56:18,333 --> 00:56:19,793
And the person she texted...
859
00:56:19,876 --> 00:56:20,711
Oh, right.
860
00:56:21,169 --> 00:56:23,422
What happened to the person
you texted that day?
861
00:56:26,174 --> 00:56:27,301
He doesn't like me.
862
00:56:29,177 --> 00:56:30,971
I had a feeling. At the meeting...
863
00:56:31,471 --> 00:56:32,598
What? What is it?
864
00:56:33,181 --> 00:56:34,641
Was it because of your temper?
865
00:56:34,725 --> 00:56:36,935
Or are you bad-tempered
because you were dumped?
866
00:56:37,978 --> 00:56:38,979
I was kidding.
867
00:56:42,190 --> 00:56:44,401
<i>I don't know when I started</i>
868
00:56:44,484 --> 00:56:45,485
<i>to like you.</i>
869
00:56:46,069 --> 00:56:47,279
From spring to summer.
870
00:56:47,696 --> 00:56:48,989
From summer to fall.
871
00:56:49,406 --> 00:56:50,657
And from fall to winter.
872
00:56:51,992 --> 00:56:53,869
Do you know when the seasons change?
873
00:56:55,746 --> 00:56:59,041
Do you know exactly when winter ends
and spring begins?
874
00:57:02,210 --> 00:57:04,296
I don't know when exactly
my feelings for you
875
00:57:05,380 --> 00:57:06,465
started to grow.
876
00:57:11,678 --> 00:57:13,639
How could a guy not like you, Ms. Song?
877
00:57:14,389 --> 00:57:16,308
I like that fiery temper of yours.
878
00:57:16,391 --> 00:57:17,851
Exactly. That's my point.
879
00:57:18,060 --> 00:57:19,811
That's my charm.
880
00:57:21,146 --> 00:57:22,272
Forget about that guy.
881
00:57:23,440 --> 00:57:26,026
I already dumped him in the
neighborhood trashcan where he belongs.
882
00:57:26,234 --> 00:57:28,070
Why did you dump him in my neighborhood?
883
00:57:30,072 --> 00:57:31,323
Are you okay?
884
00:57:32,157 --> 00:57:34,368
-Yes, I'm fine.
-Oh, no.
885
00:57:34,660 --> 00:57:35,702
Are you okay?
886
00:57:35,786 --> 00:57:38,121
Yes, I'm okay. It's just a small cut.
887
00:57:38,705 --> 00:57:41,041
Where is the pharmacy?
I'll go buy some Band-Aids.
888
00:57:41,124 --> 00:57:42,960
No, I'm okay. The cut is not deep.
889
00:57:43,043 --> 00:57:45,462
Ask me anytime.
I always carry around some.
890
00:57:45,837 --> 00:57:48,215
My heels hurt all the time too.
891
00:57:49,174 --> 00:57:50,926
It's a small cut. I'm fine.
892
00:57:51,009 --> 00:57:52,469
-Are you sure you're okay?
-Yes.
893
00:57:52,928 --> 00:57:53,804
Go sit down.
894
00:58:02,187 --> 00:58:03,271
<i>Dan-i</i>
895
00:58:03,855 --> 00:58:05,941
<i>didn't take out the Band-Aids
from her bag.</i>
896
00:58:06,984 --> 00:58:08,235
This is my second dish.
897
00:58:08,318 --> 00:58:09,611
That looks great.
898
00:58:11,196 --> 00:58:12,406
Thank you for the meal.
899
00:58:15,075 --> 00:58:16,118
Let me try one.
900
00:58:20,580 --> 00:58:21,581
-Is it good?
-It's so good.
901
00:58:21,665 --> 00:58:22,874
It's good?
902
00:58:23,083 --> 00:58:24,584
-Eat a lot, Dan-i.
-Okay.
903
00:58:26,545 --> 00:58:28,130
-It's salty.
-It's salty?
904
00:58:28,338 --> 00:58:29,423
Yes.
905
00:58:30,048 --> 00:58:30,882
Why is it salty?
906
00:58:31,466 --> 00:58:33,176
-Isn't it salty?
-No, this is delicious.
907
00:58:33,260 --> 00:58:34,261
She says it's delicious.
908
00:58:34,886 --> 00:58:36,096
I see.
909
00:58:36,847 --> 00:58:38,265
-It's good.
-Right?
910
00:58:41,059 --> 00:58:42,519
I guess it's good.
911
00:59:02,539 --> 00:59:03,915
I really enjoyed the meal.
912
00:59:03,999 --> 00:59:05,000
Same here.
913
00:59:05,876 --> 00:59:07,419
I'll see you at the next meeting.
914
00:59:07,502 --> 00:59:10,047
Okay. I can walk Dan-i home.
915
00:59:11,089 --> 00:59:14,217
Should I walk you home, Eun-ho?
916
00:59:14,301 --> 00:59:16,887
That's okay.
I'll walk you to the taxi stop.
917
00:59:16,970 --> 00:59:19,056
-Get home safe.
-You too.
918
00:59:19,139 --> 00:59:20,307
Get home safe.
919
00:59:20,849 --> 00:59:21,850
Let's go.
920
00:59:25,187 --> 00:59:26,104
Let's go.
921
00:59:52,631 --> 00:59:54,091
Isn't it better to tell everyone?
922
00:59:55,926 --> 00:59:58,011
That you're living with Mr. Cha.
923
00:59:59,513 --> 01:00:02,224
Do you remember the time Ms. Song
came to his house unannounced?
924
01:00:02,933 --> 01:00:04,392
It must be hard for you.
925
01:00:06,353 --> 01:00:07,646
Yes, it is,
926
01:00:09,856 --> 01:00:11,691
but if we tell them we live together,
927
01:00:12,400 --> 01:00:14,986
we'll also have to tell them
we've known each other for a long time.
928
01:00:15,070 --> 01:00:17,322
It will be uncomfortable.
929
01:00:18,490 --> 01:00:20,492
Plus, at work, Eun-ho is my superior.
930
01:00:21,493 --> 01:00:23,078
I can understand that too.
931
01:00:43,431 --> 01:00:44,641
I had it in my bag,
932
01:00:45,142 --> 01:00:48,937
but I forgot that I had it earlier.
933
01:00:49,729 --> 01:00:50,814
<i>Actually,</i>
934
01:00:51,731 --> 01:00:53,316
<i>Eun-ho was on my mind.</i>
935
01:00:53,817 --> 01:00:56,736
It's a small cut, so I'm fine.
936
01:00:59,156 --> 01:01:00,157
Thank you.
937
01:01:34,191 --> 01:01:35,442
Did you have fun on your date?
938
01:01:35,525 --> 01:01:36,985
Are you being sarcastic?
939
01:01:37,360 --> 01:01:39,196
We didn't walk together for that long.
940
01:01:39,279 --> 01:01:40,697
Are you giving me an excuse?
941
01:01:41,114 --> 01:01:42,282
I guess I was on your mind.
942
01:01:42,365 --> 01:01:43,867
You told me to see Seo-jun.
943
01:01:44,034 --> 01:01:46,870
You told me not to care about
your feelings, and do whatever I want.
944
01:01:46,953 --> 01:01:49,080
So were you sad about that?
945
01:01:50,290 --> 01:01:51,458
Who said I was sad?
946
01:01:54,878 --> 01:01:57,172
If it bothers you, then let it.
947
01:01:58,882 --> 01:02:00,759
Whenever you see me,
make sure you remember this.
948
01:02:01,426 --> 01:02:02,844
"Cha Eun-ho likes me."
949
01:02:04,471 --> 01:02:06,973
-Stop being cheeky.
-Why didn't you give him a Band-Aid?
950
01:02:07,974 --> 01:02:09,309
When Ji Seo-jun got a cut,
951
01:02:09,392 --> 01:02:10,769
you had Band-Aids in your bag.
952
01:02:14,022 --> 01:02:15,315
I forgot.
953
01:02:15,440 --> 01:02:17,150
I forgot that I had one in my bag.
954
01:02:17,234 --> 01:02:18,902
Not possible.
955
01:02:18,985 --> 01:02:20,403
I really did.
956
01:02:21,196 --> 01:02:22,197
I just forgot.
957
01:02:31,539 --> 01:02:32,540
Why are you smiling?
958
01:02:34,876 --> 01:02:35,961
Dan-i.
959
01:02:36,795 --> 01:02:38,171
You know what?
960
01:02:38,630 --> 01:02:41,132
There are days like today
from time to time.
961
01:02:42,300 --> 01:02:43,635
When it's hard to hold back.
962
01:02:44,427 --> 01:02:45,804
What can't you hold back?
963
01:02:47,222 --> 01:02:48,723
There are days when I think to myself,
964
01:02:49,015 --> 01:02:50,016
"I should hold back.
965
01:02:51,226 --> 01:02:52,602
I should hold back."
966
01:02:52,686 --> 01:02:54,354
So what are you holding back?
967
01:02:54,437 --> 01:02:55,397
What are you--
968
01:03:13,915 --> 01:03:15,000
This.
969
01:03:32,058 --> 01:03:34,019
I THINK ABOUT THE WORD "PROMISE"
970
01:03:34,102 --> 01:03:36,021
AND WHAT THAT WORD REALLY MEANS
971
01:03:37,439 --> 01:03:38,690
LOVING OTHERS COMPLETES US
972
01:03:38,815 --> 01:03:40,066
THAT'S WHY WE ARE BEAUTIFUL
973
01:03:40,150 --> 01:03:42,277
WHEN HE HELD MY HAND,
I THOUGHT OF EUN-HO AND HIS WARMTH
974
01:03:42,360 --> 01:03:43,320
WHERE DOES MY HEART LIE?
975
01:03:43,403 --> 01:03:46,614
WHEN I TOLD HIM I WOULD FIND HIM, HE SAID,
"THERE'S NO NEED. I'LL COME BACK TO YOU."
976
01:03:46,698 --> 01:03:49,909
HE USED TO SEND ME POSTCARDS FROM OVERSEAS
AND THOSE POSTCARDS GAVE ME GREAT COMFORT
977
01:03:49,993 --> 01:03:51,828
THE WORLD IS EVER-CHANGING
AND SO IS OUR LIFE
978
01:03:51,911 --> 01:03:53,079
OUR LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES
979
01:03:53,246 --> 01:03:56,291
WHEN YOU KISS SOMEONE, EVERYTHING BECOMES
QUIET AND A SECOND FEELS LIKE FOREVER
980
01:04:00,045 --> 01:04:01,379
I don't see you as a man.
981
01:04:01,463 --> 01:04:02,297
Dan-i.
982
01:04:03,631 --> 01:04:04,674
Go to the bathroom.
983
01:04:04,758 --> 01:04:07,218
Say, "Eun-ho, please clean the bathroom."
984
01:04:07,302 --> 01:04:08,970
You haven't been beaten enough, have you?
985
01:04:09,054 --> 01:04:10,805
I can see myself in your eyes.
986
01:04:11,639 --> 01:04:13,975
<i>Did you get dumped
because you're a workaholic?</i>
987
01:04:14,059 --> 01:04:16,478
<i>Or have you become a workaholic
because you got dumped?</i>
988
01:04:16,561 --> 01:04:18,480
<i>Just because I fell asleep
on his shoulders,</i>
989
01:04:18,563 --> 01:04:19,981
<i>doesn't mean I love him.</i>
990
01:04:20,065 --> 01:04:22,984
This young pollack
keeps looking at this cuttlefish.
991
01:04:23,068 --> 01:04:24,694
<i>They live in the same house...</i>
992
01:04:24,778 --> 01:04:26,154
<i>Am I still like a brother to you?</i>
993
01:04:26,237 --> 01:04:27,238
<i>Give me some ideas.</i>
994
01:04:27,322 --> 01:04:29,324
Give me some ideas.
995
01:04:30,450 --> 01:04:31,993
<i>You like me.</i>
996
01:04:34,496 --> 01:04:36,498
Subtitle translation by Ja-won Lee