"Romance Is a Bonus Book" KDrama Script: Ep12 (English)

1
00:00:18,477 --> 00:00:19,686
WE

2
00:00:20,145 --> 00:00:22,231
MET

3
00:00:32,741 --> 00:00:33,951
THE TWO OF THEM

4
00:00:34,034 --> 00:00:37,663
MET MANY PEOPLE

5
00:00:38,372 --> 00:00:42,125
THEY SPENT A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER

6
00:00:44,920 --> 00:00:47,130
AND READ MANY BOOKS

7
00:00:47,214 --> 00:00:49,716
TAKING WALKS, TRAVELING, READING

8
00:00:50,467 --> 00:00:53,387
LOVE, TIME,
FRIENDSHIP, COMMUNICATION

9
00:00:54,972 --> 00:00:58,892
ONCE AGAIN, I OPEN THE BOOK ABOUT YOU

10
00:01:02,604 --> 00:01:08,235
VOLUME 12

11
00:01:08,402 --> 00:01:09,444
Did you enjoy the meal?

12
00:01:09,528 --> 00:01:11,905
Thank you in advance for all your help.

13
00:01:11,989 --> 00:01:14,658
-Here's your copy.
-Thank you for your support.

14
00:01:14,741 --> 00:01:18,036
Please write catchy articles
about our new book.

15
00:01:18,579 --> 00:01:19,580
Is it only one per person?

16
00:01:20,914 --> 00:01:23,417
-We thought it'd be too heavy otherwise.
-Yes.

17
00:01:23,625 --> 00:01:25,544
There are other reporters
in the culture division,

18
00:01:25,627 --> 00:01:26,837
so ten copies should be enough.

19
00:01:26,920 --> 00:01:29,006
That's a bit much. How about three?

20
00:01:29,089 --> 00:01:31,008
I'll send three copies to your office.

21
00:01:31,091 --> 00:01:31,967
-Me too.
-Sure.

22
00:01:32,050 --> 00:01:33,260
Then send us three copies too.

23
00:01:33,343 --> 00:01:36,805
Then, I'll send the books to your offices
tomorrow via express courier.

24
00:01:37,347 --> 00:01:41,018
Also, don't forget to send us
a synopsis of this book.

25
00:01:41,518 --> 00:01:44,896
We'll send the synopsis along with
the titles of the articles.

26
00:01:44,980 --> 00:01:47,774
We want to help lessen your workload.

27
00:01:47,858 --> 00:01:49,943
-We'll be off, then.
-Okay, get home safely.

28
00:01:50,027 --> 00:01:52,404
-Goodbye.
-Thank you again in advance!

29
00:01:57,576 --> 00:02:00,454
Don't they know how much it costs
to make one book?

30
00:02:00,537 --> 00:02:03,206
We practically write
all the articles for them.

31
00:02:03,290 --> 00:02:04,249
That's what I'm saying.

32
00:02:05,292 --> 00:02:07,169
I wonder if the event is over by now.

33
00:02:07,377 --> 00:02:10,005
What? Hey, 14 people said
they couldn't make it.

34
00:02:10,422 --> 00:02:11,632
I wonder if they filled it.

35
00:02:11,715 --> 00:02:12,841
Yeong-a couldn't make it?

36
00:02:14,176 --> 00:02:16,053
Ji-hong, Yeong-a got into an accident.

37
00:02:16,136 --> 00:02:18,513
Accident? What happened?

38
00:02:23,185 --> 00:02:25,854
He has a high fever, but he also has
a headache and is vomiting.

39
00:02:26,188 --> 00:02:28,315
Let's run some tests
to see if he has meningitis.

40
00:02:28,398 --> 00:02:29,900
Meningitis?

41
00:02:31,360 --> 00:02:34,446
Don't you have to inject a needle
into his spine to run the test?

42
00:02:34,613 --> 00:02:36,573
Yes, he's old enough to handle it.

43
00:02:37,574 --> 00:02:39,284
It must hurt a lot though.

44
00:02:41,370 --> 00:02:44,206
"Dear strangers, hello.

45
00:02:46,124 --> 00:02:48,752
I was lonely.

46
00:02:50,045 --> 00:02:54,508
But my solitude made it perfect.

47
00:02:55,759 --> 00:02:58,929
So please don't say something
repulsive like

48
00:02:59,012 --> 00:03:01,640
you miss me, for it disgusts me.

49
00:03:03,225 --> 00:03:05,727
I don't believe God exists.

50
00:03:05,811 --> 00:03:06,645
I'm sorry.

51
00:03:07,312 --> 00:03:12,401
"But I hope that you're at least
waiting for me.

52
00:03:13,485 --> 00:03:17,280
And that we will recognize each other.

53
00:03:18,532 --> 00:03:22,744
And for that reason,
I, for the very first time in my life,

54
00:03:23,495 --> 00:03:27,040
will utter the name of the thing
that does not exist in this world

55
00:03:28,417 --> 00:03:29,543
and say that it was love.

56
00:03:31,086 --> 00:03:34,714
I hope I can say that I love you

57
00:03:34,798 --> 00:03:37,217
when I meet you again in that place."

58
00:03:40,137 --> 00:03:41,888
BOOK CONCERT WITH YU MYEONG-SUK

59
00:03:46,893 --> 00:03:49,813
The word, "stranger," carries a sense
of distance and unfamiliarity with it.

60
00:03:50,981 --> 00:03:54,443
But the truth is, we're all
strangers to each other after all.

61
00:03:55,777 --> 00:03:57,404
Distant but close.

62
00:03:57,487 --> 00:04:00,240
Unfamiliar but familiar at the same time.
That's us.

63
00:04:01,116 --> 00:04:04,161
And that's probably why
all of us carry an array of untold stories

64
00:04:04,453 --> 00:04:05,829
in our hearts.

65
00:04:06,955 --> 00:04:10,500
Today, we had a chance to listen
to a few excerpts from Ms. Yu's new book,

66
00:04:10,584 --> 00:04:13,128
which brightened our hearts
like the radiant stars in the sky.

67
00:04:13,962 --> 00:04:18,717
It made me reflect on myself,
and got me very curious

68
00:04:19,134 --> 00:04:21,428
about the untold stories
buried in my own heart.

69
00:04:23,013 --> 00:04:25,182
Did you feel the same way?

70
00:04:25,724 --> 00:04:26,641
-Yes.
-Yes.

71
00:04:27,309 --> 00:04:30,312
Being able to learn more
about a great new book with great people

72
00:04:30,395 --> 00:04:32,939
made me really happy.

73
00:04:33,648 --> 00:04:35,942
I'd like to thank you all

74
00:04:36,610 --> 00:04:38,987
for joining us on this early spring night.

75
00:05:05,305 --> 00:05:06,681
-Goodbye.
-Help us promote the book.

76
00:05:07,682 --> 00:05:09,559
-Good work.
-See you tomorrow, Ms. Go.

77
00:05:10,060 --> 00:05:11,186
Thank you for your help.

78
00:05:13,730 --> 00:05:16,191
-Thank you.
-Thank you. Goodbye.

79
00:05:16,274 --> 00:05:17,692
-Thank you for coming.
-Thank you.

80
00:05:19,319 --> 00:05:20,195
Thank you.

81
00:05:20,821 --> 00:05:21,905
The book is selling well.

82
00:05:21,988 --> 00:05:23,657
What did you think about the event?

83
00:05:25,450 --> 00:05:26,993
-Mom.
-Hey, Hae-rin.

84
00:05:27,077 --> 00:05:28,036
Hi, Dad.

85
00:05:31,122 --> 00:05:33,750
Oh, my goodness. This young man
was sitting beside us earlier.

86
00:05:33,834 --> 00:05:34,876
Aren't I right?

87
00:05:34,960 --> 00:05:36,086
Oh, you're right.

88
00:05:36,711 --> 00:05:37,587
Yes, that's right.

89
00:05:37,671 --> 00:05:38,922
They're my parents.

90
00:05:39,506 --> 00:05:40,799
I work with him.

91
00:05:40,882 --> 00:05:42,926
Oh, he designed this book.

92
00:05:44,135 --> 00:05:45,720
Hello, I'm Ji Seo-jun.

93
00:05:45,804 --> 00:05:47,639
-Hello.
-It's nice to meet you.

94
00:05:47,722 --> 00:05:49,140
Do you like dumplings?

95
00:05:49,224 --> 00:05:50,183
Pardon me?

96
00:05:50,267 --> 00:05:51,977
Oh, yes. I do like dumplings.

97
00:05:52,060 --> 00:05:54,771
That's great! Oh, my.

98
00:05:55,814 --> 00:05:57,983
We own a dumpling restaurant.

99
00:05:58,108 --> 00:05:59,568
Visit our restaurant with Hae-rin.

100
00:06:00,068 --> 00:06:03,029
Everyone who works with Hae-rin
gets free dumplings. All on the house.

101
00:06:04,155 --> 00:06:06,658
We'll need about an hour to clean up.

102
00:06:06,741 --> 00:06:08,243
Sure, that's fine.

103
00:06:08,326 --> 00:06:09,160
Thank you.

104
00:06:10,120 --> 00:06:11,705
You two should get going first.

105
00:06:11,788 --> 00:06:13,081
I have to clean up.

106
00:06:13,164 --> 00:06:14,374
-Okay. Please visit us.
-Gosh.

107
00:06:14,457 --> 00:06:16,376
-Oh, sure.
-Mr. Cha.

108
00:06:16,459 --> 00:06:17,627
Mr. Cha!

109
00:06:19,296 --> 00:06:20,171
You came.

110
00:06:20,380 --> 00:06:22,507
I guess your parents are fond of Mr. Cha.

111
00:06:24,175 --> 00:06:25,260
Well...

112
00:06:25,969 --> 00:06:27,178
Probably not anymore.

113
00:06:28,096 --> 00:06:30,473
Sorry we called you out of the blue.
I know how busy you are.

114
00:06:30,682 --> 00:06:31,766
Don't worry about it.

115
00:06:31,850 --> 00:06:33,643
We got to come here thanks to Hae-rin.

116
00:06:33,727 --> 00:06:34,978
I had a great time.

117
00:06:35,979 --> 00:06:38,732
I'd love to drive you home,
but Ms. Yu is waiting for me.

118
00:06:38,815 --> 00:06:40,275
Let's go. I'll hail you a taxi.

119
00:06:40,358 --> 00:06:41,359
-Oh, will you?
-Yes.

120
00:06:41,443 --> 00:06:42,736
-My gosh.
-Let's go.

121
00:06:50,076 --> 00:06:51,077
Taxi!

122
00:06:52,370 --> 00:06:54,914
You don't have to hail a taxi for us.

123
00:06:55,248 --> 00:06:59,711
I must say, you have a knack
for putting everyone in a good mood.

124
00:07:02,088 --> 00:07:03,340
Taxi!

125
00:07:04,007 --> 00:07:04,924
Taxi.

126
00:07:07,886 --> 00:07:09,888
My goodness. Oh, no.

127
00:07:10,597 --> 00:07:11,681
Ma'am.

128
00:07:11,765 --> 00:07:14,684
Gosh, why did my purse
suddenly fly in that direction?

129
00:07:14,768 --> 00:07:18,438
Honey, why did you bring that purse today?
That purse is weird.

130
00:07:18,521 --> 00:07:19,940
I'm so sorry, Mr. Cha.

131
00:07:20,023 --> 00:07:21,983
This purse is crazy. It creeps me out.

132
00:07:22,067 --> 00:07:24,277
Oh, dear. Did it hurt a lot?

133
00:07:26,071 --> 00:07:27,989
No, don't worry. I'm fine.

134
00:07:31,785 --> 00:07:32,911
Taxi!

135
00:07:36,164 --> 00:07:37,082
-Get in.
-Thank you.

136
00:07:39,417 --> 00:07:41,336
Oh, no. What happened?

137
00:07:41,419 --> 00:07:42,379
Did your legs give out?

138
00:07:42,963 --> 00:07:44,130
No, you just--

139
00:07:44,214 --> 00:07:46,257
What? What did I do?

140
00:07:46,341 --> 00:07:47,759
-Well--
-What? What did I do?

141
00:07:47,842 --> 00:07:48,843
-You tripped--
-You must be

142
00:07:48,927 --> 00:07:50,220
out of it because you're so busy.

143
00:07:55,350 --> 00:07:56,351
Yes.

144
00:07:57,978 --> 00:07:59,020
I must be.

145
00:08:00,814 --> 00:08:01,940
-Please get in.
-All right.

146
00:08:05,110 --> 00:08:07,445
They're going to Gaseon-dong.
Please get them home safely.

147
00:08:11,241 --> 00:08:12,325
Please get in.

148
00:08:17,080 --> 00:08:18,248
What's the matter?

149
00:08:19,249 --> 00:08:20,917
Are you not attracted to Hae-rin at all?

150
00:08:23,003 --> 00:08:24,004
Why don't you like her?

151
00:08:27,549 --> 00:08:29,843
-Well, it's--
-She's a little uptight, isn't she?

152
00:08:30,093 --> 00:08:31,261
Gosh, okay.

153
00:08:32,137 --> 00:08:34,222
It's not like
we can force you to like her.

154
00:08:34,597 --> 00:08:36,016
Everyone has their soul mate.

155
00:08:37,017 --> 00:08:38,977
Keep coming by to pick up kimchi.

156
00:08:39,060 --> 00:08:40,603
I'll always make enough for you.

157
00:08:42,313 --> 00:08:43,273
Okay.

158
00:08:43,815 --> 00:08:45,942
-Get home safely, Mr. and Mrs. Song.
-All right.

159
00:08:55,994 --> 00:08:58,163
-He's such a nice guy.
-Yes.

160
00:08:58,246 --> 00:09:00,540
He looks extra handsome today.

161
00:09:02,083 --> 00:09:04,210
-Gosh, what a shame.
-What a shame.

162
00:09:04,294 --> 00:09:05,378
Darn it!

163
00:09:17,557 --> 00:09:20,143
Dan-i, you helped me feel less nervous.

164
00:09:20,226 --> 00:09:24,189
Whenever I hesitated to answer a question,
you caught it and changed the topic.

165
00:09:24,564 --> 00:09:27,859
I think you explained my book
better than I did.

166
00:09:27,942 --> 00:09:30,028
I always loved your books,

167
00:09:30,236 --> 00:09:32,447
but this event just made me become
a big fan of yours.

168
00:09:32,864 --> 00:09:35,200
When I listened to you
read those excerpts,

169
00:09:35,325 --> 00:09:36,493
I got all choked up.

170
00:09:37,535 --> 00:09:39,537
Your fans left these with me
as they were leaving.

171
00:09:39,621 --> 00:09:42,165
They wanted me to give this to you.

172
00:09:42,248 --> 00:09:44,793
My gosh, I'm just grateful
that they came here today.

173
00:09:44,876 --> 00:09:47,712
All attendees left
with big smiles on their faces.

174
00:09:48,880 --> 00:09:51,132
And those of us at Gyeoroo
wanted to thank you,

175
00:09:51,216 --> 00:09:53,093
so we got you a little gift.

176
00:09:58,932 --> 00:10:00,975
My gosh, it's beautiful.

177
00:10:01,726 --> 00:10:02,977
I love it.

178
00:10:06,314 --> 00:10:08,733
Thank you for all your hard work today.

179
00:10:09,317 --> 00:10:10,527
I really appreciate it.

180
00:10:12,654 --> 00:10:13,863
Dan-i.

181
00:10:14,823 --> 00:10:17,575
Please clean up before you go home.
I'll drive Ms. Yu home.

182
00:10:18,326 --> 00:10:19,619
Good work today.

183
00:10:20,578 --> 00:10:21,704
Thank you, Mr. Cha.

184
00:10:25,125 --> 00:10:27,418
Ms. Yu, I'll send this over to your place.

185
00:10:27,502 --> 00:10:29,587
-Sure, thanks.
-Let's go. After you.

186
00:10:37,053 --> 00:10:38,096
I'll see you at home.

187
00:10:48,022 --> 00:10:48,898
Hello?

188
00:10:48,982 --> 00:10:51,151
Oh, hello. Who's this?

189
00:10:51,234 --> 00:10:53,987
My ex-wife must've forwarded
all her calls to you.

190
00:10:54,070 --> 00:10:55,947
I need to speak to her
as soon as possible.

191
00:10:56,030 --> 00:10:59,075
Mr. Bong, this is Kang Dan-i
on the Task Support Team.

192
00:10:59,742 --> 00:11:02,078
-Oh, Dan-i.
<i>-Yes.</i>

193
00:11:02,662 --> 00:11:05,331
I'll send you the details via text.

194
00:11:07,292 --> 00:11:08,209
Wasn't it great?

195
00:11:08,293 --> 00:11:10,044
-It was great.
-We really enjoyed it.

196
00:11:11,838 --> 00:11:13,965
Hey, did you hear that?
Working overtime paid off.

197
00:11:15,133 --> 00:11:17,302
They say that reading a book
becomes much more enjoyable

198
00:11:17,385 --> 00:11:19,012
when you share the experience with others.

199
00:11:19,429 --> 00:11:20,513
What? Who are you?

200
00:11:20,597 --> 00:11:22,849
Did you actually just say that?
I didn't mishear it, did I?

201
00:11:22,974 --> 00:11:23,808
I've been reading.

202
00:11:23,892 --> 00:11:27,145
I've already finished two from the list
that Mr. Cha gave me.

203
00:11:28,646 --> 00:11:31,316
Look at you, Ji-yul. I'm impressed.

204
00:11:31,399 --> 00:11:32,942
<i>Oh Ji-yul rocks</i>

205
00:11:33,026 --> 00:11:36,029
<i>-Oh Ji-yul rocks
-Oh Ji-yul</i>

206
00:11:37,405 --> 00:11:38,323
Ji-yul.

207
00:11:38,406 --> 00:11:39,449
Mom!

208
00:11:41,784 --> 00:11:43,077
Hello, Mother.

209
00:11:44,412 --> 00:11:46,039
Why am I your "Mother"?

210
00:11:46,122 --> 00:11:47,040
Oh, then...

211
00:11:47,457 --> 00:11:48,374
Hello, ma'am.

212
00:11:50,126 --> 00:11:52,337
Say hello. This is the guy
you're meeting on Saturday.

213
00:11:53,171 --> 00:11:54,380
He's a plastic surgeon.

214
00:11:55,214 --> 00:11:56,633
His name is Kim Myeong-su.

215
00:11:57,050 --> 00:11:58,176
Hello, Ji-yul.

216
00:11:58,259 --> 00:11:59,761
You look even more beautiful in person.

217
00:12:01,554 --> 00:12:04,724
I heard you love your job so much
and that you're too busy for blind dates

218
00:12:04,807 --> 00:12:06,476
at the moment, so I came here
to meet you--

219
00:12:06,726 --> 00:12:07,769
Hey, Dr. Kim.

220
00:12:08,561 --> 00:12:09,979
-Are you crazy?
-Yes.

221
00:12:10,271 --> 00:12:12,523
I'm totally crazy about Ji-yul.

222
00:12:12,607 --> 00:12:14,067
How dare you...

223
00:12:15,860 --> 00:12:16,986
Mom!

224
00:12:17,070 --> 00:12:18,237
Stop being so mean to Hoon.

225
00:12:18,321 --> 00:12:20,156
If you show up with this guy
one more time,

226
00:12:20,239 --> 00:12:23,284
I swear to God, I will move out

227
00:12:23,368 --> 00:12:27,455
and move in with Hoon. You mark my words.

228
00:12:27,538 --> 00:12:30,833
Ma'am, I know that I'm renting
an apartment for 500,000 won a month,

229
00:12:31,459 --> 00:12:34,712
but I'll make sure Ji-yul's comfortable.

230
00:12:34,796 --> 00:12:36,464
You're a nutjob!

231
00:12:38,549 --> 00:12:39,467
My God!

232
00:12:40,134 --> 00:12:41,761
-I'm sorry. Gosh!
-Ji-yul, get over here!

233
00:12:41,844 --> 00:12:42,679
Wait.

234
00:12:44,222 --> 00:12:45,139
We did it.

235
00:12:47,308 --> 00:12:48,810
Shall we grab a drink?

236
00:12:49,310 --> 00:12:51,688
You two worked so hard,
so it'll be my treat.

237
00:12:52,063 --> 00:12:53,940
Actually, can it just be the two of us?

238
00:12:55,233 --> 00:12:57,694
I have to talk to Mr. Ji
about something today.

239
00:12:58,695 --> 00:13:00,279
Me? About what?

240
00:13:01,114 --> 00:13:02,907
You'll find out. Some deep stuff.

241
00:13:04,492 --> 00:13:06,536
Then you two should talk.
Don't worry about me.

242
00:13:07,912 --> 00:13:10,039
-I'll see you tomorrow at work, then.
-All right.

243
00:13:17,255 --> 00:13:18,589
Let's go. I'll treat you.

244
00:13:18,673 --> 00:13:19,590
Sounds good.

245
00:13:24,512 --> 00:13:25,388
Ms. Song.

246
00:13:25,471 --> 00:13:27,432
What? You're still here?

247
00:13:27,515 --> 00:13:29,308
I left earlier but came back

248
00:13:29,892 --> 00:13:32,854
because there's something
I really wanted to tell you today.

249
00:13:34,063 --> 00:13:35,189
I'd like to become

250
00:13:35,273 --> 00:13:38,067
a great editor like you, Ms. Song.

251
00:13:40,653 --> 00:13:42,405
Why, all of a sudden?

252
00:13:42,488 --> 00:13:45,908
I want to make wonderful books
like you do.

253
00:13:45,992 --> 00:13:49,078
I'd like to spread positive energy
to people through my job,

254
00:13:49,162 --> 00:13:50,580
just like what we did today.

255
00:13:51,122 --> 00:13:52,957
Please teach me, Ms. Song.

256
00:13:53,541 --> 00:13:56,627
Don't ask me to teach you. Try to learn
and excel at your job on your own.

257
00:13:56,711 --> 00:13:59,714
Okay. I promise you that
I'll work harder from now on, Ms. Song.

258
00:14:02,842 --> 00:14:03,843
See you tomorrow at work.

259
00:14:03,926 --> 00:14:05,887
Yes. I'll see you tomorrow, Ms. Song.

260
00:14:11,476 --> 00:14:13,061
I admire you, Ms. Song.

261
00:14:22,153 --> 00:14:24,906
Look at you training your mentee.

262
00:14:41,089 --> 00:14:42,131
PARK HOON

263
00:14:46,344 --> 00:14:48,262
<i>You were really impressive today.</i>

264
00:14:48,554 --> 00:14:50,723
<i>You're so competent. You rock, Dan-i.</i>

265
00:14:53,351 --> 00:14:55,561
<i>You were so impressive today.</i>

266
00:14:56,479 --> 00:14:59,065
<i>I'll work hard and try to become
as competent as you are.</i>

267
00:14:59,399 --> 00:15:00,566
<i>Keep up the great work!</i>

268
00:15:05,571 --> 00:15:07,698
<i>She's not a high school graduate.</i>

269
00:15:08,324 --> 00:15:09,617
<i>She went to Yeonhui University.</i>

270
00:15:12,328 --> 00:15:13,996
And she has an impressive track record.

271
00:15:15,957 --> 00:15:17,291
Task Support Team?

272
00:15:17,583 --> 00:15:19,335
The more I find out,
the more baffled I am.

273
00:15:20,420 --> 00:15:23,840
She interviewed for a non-entry-level
position as an experienced marketer.

274
00:15:24,590 --> 00:15:26,759
You know SH Advertising, right?

275
00:15:26,843 --> 00:15:28,010
She worked there in the past.

276
00:15:28,511 --> 00:15:30,096
Are you sure you're not mistaken?

277
00:15:30,179 --> 00:15:31,681
Yes, I'm sure.

278
00:15:34,308 --> 00:15:37,311
I understand that it's hard to find a job
after returning from a career break.

279
00:15:37,395 --> 00:15:39,981
I've seen people fudging the facts
on their résumés,

280
00:15:40,189 --> 00:15:43,276
but I've never seen anyone
deleting their credentials or experiences.

281
00:15:45,153 --> 00:15:46,529
Do you still have her résumé?

282
00:15:46,612 --> 00:15:47,989
Yes, I'm sure I can dig it up.

283
00:15:48,614 --> 00:15:51,284
But personal information disclosure
is a sensitive issue, you know.

284
00:15:52,368 --> 00:15:53,995
Gosh, I'm baffled.

285
00:15:55,413 --> 00:15:57,498
How would this be handled
at the company you work for?

286
00:15:58,624 --> 00:16:00,084
I'd just fire her.

287
00:16:00,168 --> 00:16:01,627
Wouldn't it make you uncomfortable?

288
00:16:01,794 --> 00:16:04,422
She's obviously overqualified
for such menial tasks.

289
00:16:29,489 --> 00:16:30,615
Is she not home yet?

290
00:16:43,544 --> 00:16:45,254
-<i>Yes, Mr. Cha.</i>
-Where are you?

291
00:16:46,589 --> 00:16:48,716
I wrapped up everything at the venue,

292
00:16:48,799 --> 00:16:50,968
and I'm on my way home now.

293
00:16:52,178 --> 00:16:53,387
So where are you now?

294
00:16:55,139 --> 00:16:56,265
The park in our neighborhood.

295
00:16:57,934 --> 00:16:59,519
You sound like you're in a great mood.

296
00:16:59,936 --> 00:17:01,312
<i>Yes, I sure am.</i>

297
00:17:01,938 --> 00:17:03,022
<i>I'm stoked.</i>

298
00:17:03,564 --> 00:17:05,691
<i>I feel alive again.</i>

299
00:17:08,277 --> 00:17:10,404
This is making me think about
the times at my old jobs.

300
00:17:11,447 --> 00:17:12,990
I feel as if I've turned back time.

301
00:17:13,616 --> 00:17:15,701
I feel like I can do anything.

302
00:17:17,203 --> 00:17:21,332
To be honest, I was very scared
when I first joined Gyeoroo.

303
00:17:22,500 --> 00:17:25,920
I felt like I was standing
on the edge of a cliff,

304
00:17:26,420 --> 00:17:28,923
so I had no choice
but to work extremely hard to survive,

305
00:17:29,507 --> 00:17:32,510
but I really knew nothing.

306
00:17:36,514 --> 00:17:38,641
I felt like I had become

307
00:17:39,141 --> 00:17:41,519
a useless part of this fast-paced world.

308
00:17:42,144 --> 00:17:43,980
I was really terrified.

309
00:17:45,106 --> 00:17:47,275
What about now?
Are you not scared anymore?

310
00:17:47,358 --> 00:17:49,944
No, I'm not scared at all.

311
00:17:50,236 --> 00:17:52,780
I want to compliment myself.

312
00:17:55,283 --> 00:17:57,785
<i>"Good job, Dan-i.</i>

313
00:17:58,119 --> 00:17:59,453
<i>You did an excellent job today.</i>

314
00:18:00,746 --> 00:18:03,374
You must've been very nervous,

315
00:18:04,083 --> 00:18:05,793
but you didn't make any mistakes.

316
00:18:06,460 --> 00:18:07,670
I'm really

317
00:18:08,629 --> 00:18:09,755
proud of you."

318
00:18:10,548 --> 00:18:12,800
<i>Even just a few months ago,</i>

319
00:18:12,925 --> 00:18:15,136
<i>I was going to interviews
and crying all the time.</i>

320
00:18:15,720 --> 00:18:18,931
But now, I have a job that I like
and I even have my own business card.

321
00:18:19,932 --> 00:18:21,642
And I'm good at my job.

322
00:18:23,227 --> 00:18:24,770
I'm working hard and doing just fine,

323
00:18:24,979 --> 00:18:27,481
interacting with all these people,
you know.

324
00:18:28,107 --> 00:18:31,319
I'm proud of myself for that.

325
00:18:33,279 --> 00:18:34,614
<i>I'm being childish.</i>

326
00:18:36,115 --> 00:18:38,826
I know I am, but I don't care.

327
00:18:40,411 --> 00:18:41,579
Right now,

328
00:18:42,872 --> 00:18:44,874
I'm over the moon.

329
00:18:45,458 --> 00:18:49,337
Today, I want to enjoy this feeling
to the fullest.

330
00:18:54,467 --> 00:18:55,468
Eun-ho.

331
00:18:55,885 --> 00:18:57,011
<i>Go ahead.</i>

332
00:18:58,304 --> 00:18:59,722
I'm so glad that

333
00:19:01,974 --> 00:19:02,850
you are by my side.

334
00:19:04,894 --> 00:19:07,271
<i>I really am,</i>

335
00:19:08,189 --> 00:19:09,482
and I'm also glad that

336
00:19:10,274 --> 00:19:11,567
you held my hand.

337
00:19:14,945 --> 00:19:16,614
I feel so safe.

338
00:19:19,617 --> 00:19:21,786
<i>Thanks, Eun-ho.</i>

339
00:19:29,543 --> 00:19:30,419
Kang Dan-i!

340
00:20:07,331 --> 00:20:09,417
Why are you so pretty, my Dan-i?

341
00:20:09,500 --> 00:20:10,751
You called me "My Dan-i" again.

342
00:20:11,293 --> 00:20:13,254
Excellent job. You were so awesome today.

343
00:20:14,672 --> 00:20:16,757
Dan-i is the best!

344
00:20:18,134 --> 00:20:20,052
I know that too, Eun-ho!

345
00:20:21,303 --> 00:20:22,555
Kang Dan-i is so pretty!

346
00:20:23,055 --> 00:20:24,640
Cha Eun-ho is handsome!

347
00:20:27,518 --> 00:20:28,352
Let's go.

348
00:20:28,436 --> 00:20:29,729
When did you get here?

349
00:20:30,354 --> 00:20:31,397
A little while ago.

350
00:20:31,689 --> 00:20:33,107
I watched you for a while.

351
00:20:33,566 --> 00:20:34,984
-Really?
-Yes.

352
00:20:52,960 --> 00:20:53,919
Look carefully, okay?

353
00:20:55,337 --> 00:20:57,047
This is a guy.

354
00:20:58,340 --> 00:20:59,508
And this is a girl.

355
00:21:01,927 --> 00:21:03,179
How do you know?

356
00:21:03,262 --> 00:21:04,472
Gosh, what are you thinking?

357
00:21:04,555 --> 00:21:06,307
Let's just say this is a guy.

358
00:21:06,390 --> 00:21:09,101
I see. The pollack is a guy,
and the cuttlefish is a girl?

359
00:21:09,185 --> 00:21:11,020
-Yes.
-Okay.

360
00:21:11,103 --> 00:21:12,980
This girl

361
00:21:15,566 --> 00:21:16,650
bought a shirt.

362
00:21:16,734 --> 00:21:18,652
-Okay.
-But one day,

363
00:21:21,113 --> 00:21:23,032
you see this guy wearing that shirt.

364
00:21:23,657 --> 00:21:25,075
What do you think that means?

365
00:21:25,618 --> 00:21:27,787
The girl gave it to him as a gift.

366
00:21:27,870 --> 00:21:29,288
That's all it means, right?

367
00:21:29,371 --> 00:21:32,166
Maybe. Just because a girl fell asleep
on a guy's shoulders,

368
00:21:32,249 --> 00:21:35,795
doesn't mean she loves him.

369
00:21:35,878 --> 00:21:40,299
-Of course, it doesn't.
-But these two are suspicious.

370
00:21:41,091 --> 00:21:42,343
<i>The pollack</i>

371
00:21:43,385 --> 00:21:45,387
<i>had his eyes glued to the cuttlefish.</i>

372
00:21:46,180 --> 00:21:49,350
I had never seen the pollack
looking at someone like that.

373
00:21:49,558 --> 00:21:51,393
Come on.
That doesn't mean they like each other.

374
00:21:51,685 --> 00:21:54,522
No, I'm sure of it. You can't take
your eyes off the person you like.

375
00:21:55,397 --> 00:21:56,649
I'm speaking from my experience.

376
00:21:57,566 --> 00:21:59,318
I couldn't take my eyes off the pollack.

377
00:22:00,277 --> 00:22:04,448
But the thing is, the pollack couldn't
take his eyes off the cuttlefish either.

378
00:22:04,532 --> 00:22:05,658
What about the cuttlefish?

379
00:22:11,789 --> 00:22:14,124
I'm not sure about her.

380
00:22:16,627 --> 00:22:18,295
She seemed to have
similar feelings for him.

381
00:22:20,422 --> 00:22:22,591
That pretty much means

382
00:22:23,717 --> 00:22:26,053
they both like each other, right?

383
00:22:29,390 --> 00:22:30,224
Probably.

384
00:22:33,769 --> 00:22:35,354
Gosh, this is driving me crazy.

385
00:22:43,654 --> 00:22:45,781
How should I kill these two?

386
00:22:46,407 --> 00:22:49,785
-You want to kill them?
-Yes, I'm going to kill them.

387
00:23:00,045 --> 00:23:01,672
-Hello.
-Hello.

388
00:23:01,755 --> 00:23:04,758
-Welcome.
-Can we have 2,000 won worth please?

389
00:23:04,842 --> 00:23:06,760
-Okay.
-I'll have one right now.

390
00:23:06,969 --> 00:23:08,262
Sure, go ahead.

391
00:23:17,563 --> 00:23:20,274
I'll give you one more
since you're pretty.

392
00:23:20,357 --> 00:23:21,650
-Thank you.
-Thank you.

393
00:23:22,067 --> 00:23:23,527
Here you go. Enjoy.

394
00:23:32,119 --> 00:23:33,662
Excuse me.

395
00:23:33,746 --> 00:23:35,122
Do you know where Bong Chan-min is?

396
00:23:35,205 --> 00:23:36,457
He's a 12-year-old boy.

397
00:23:37,833 --> 00:23:38,834
-He's over there.
-Okay.

398
00:23:50,929 --> 00:23:52,097
Dad.

399
00:23:53,641 --> 00:23:54,683
Are you okay?

400
00:23:55,184 --> 00:23:57,978
I thought I was really
going to die earlier.

401
00:23:59,396 --> 00:24:01,815
But they gave me painkillers
so I feel a bit better now.

402
00:24:03,817 --> 00:24:06,612
You should be strong and healthy
just like me.

403
00:24:06,695 --> 00:24:08,238
Why did you get sick?

404
00:24:08,572 --> 00:24:09,823
I apparently have meningitis.

405
00:24:10,282 --> 00:24:13,202
I had to roll my body
like a shrimp earlier.

406
00:24:13,827 --> 00:24:16,830
They injected a needle into my spine
to test for meningitis.

407
00:24:24,546 --> 00:24:26,423
But you're scared of needles.

408
00:24:27,508 --> 00:24:28,467
Wasn't it scary?

409
00:24:28,967 --> 00:24:31,762
I'm okay. I'm in elementary school now.

410
00:24:35,933 --> 00:24:37,059
I'm sorry.

411
00:24:39,603 --> 00:24:42,022
I should've been next to you.

412
00:25:31,029 --> 00:25:32,197
When did you come?

413
00:25:35,284 --> 00:25:37,077
We should get back together, Yeong-a.

414
00:25:40,372 --> 00:25:42,040
For the sake of Chan-min.

415
00:25:43,500 --> 00:25:44,960
We can't just leave him like this.

416
00:25:45,544 --> 00:25:46,795
Do you love me, Ji-hong?

417
00:25:48,380 --> 00:25:49,506
That's not the problem.

418
00:25:50,007 --> 00:25:51,717
We have a child together.

419
00:25:53,343 --> 00:25:54,344
Ji-hong.

420
00:25:55,345 --> 00:25:56,263
Mr. Bong.

421
00:25:56,889 --> 00:25:58,557
We got a divorce.

422
00:25:59,892 --> 00:26:02,728
Do you think we got a divorce
just because we fought

423
00:26:03,771 --> 00:26:05,814
at the shopping center that day?

424
00:26:08,734 --> 00:26:10,486
Did you sign the divorce papers
out of anger?

425
00:26:12,362 --> 00:26:13,363
No, you didn't.

426
00:26:14,198 --> 00:26:15,532
We just

427
00:26:19,328 --> 00:26:20,662
slowly

428
00:26:23,832 --> 00:26:26,084
fell apart

429
00:26:27,336 --> 00:26:28,796
over a very long

430
00:26:30,547 --> 00:26:31,965
period of time.

431
00:26:34,426 --> 00:26:35,886
I'll be better a husband.

432
00:26:36,386 --> 00:26:38,514
Can't you give me a second chance?

433
00:26:41,141 --> 00:26:42,267
I've come

434
00:26:45,145 --> 00:26:47,564
to like someone else, Ji-hong.

435
00:26:49,733 --> 00:26:52,444
It's only been a week,
but I've grown to like him.

436
00:26:53,445 --> 00:26:54,738
He thinks of me as a woman

437
00:26:55,364 --> 00:26:56,865
and also treats me like one.

438
00:27:10,045 --> 00:27:12,965
JI SEO-JUN

439
00:27:26,270 --> 00:27:27,229
Hello?

440
00:27:27,354 --> 00:27:28,605
Mr. Cha.

441
00:27:29,398 --> 00:27:30,691
I need you to come here.

442
00:27:49,710 --> 00:27:51,670
Hae-rin.

443
00:27:52,170 --> 00:27:53,630
She won't wake up.

444
00:27:53,714 --> 00:27:55,674
I spent 30 minutes trying to wake her up.

445
00:27:55,757 --> 00:27:58,218
How could you make her drink
until she passed out?

446
00:27:58,302 --> 00:27:59,428
You think I made her drink?

447
00:28:00,637 --> 00:28:02,014
You still should've stopped her.

448
00:28:02,097 --> 00:28:04,099
We drank at a bar
near where we held the event.

449
00:28:04,182 --> 00:28:07,019
But then, she insisted on coming here.
Even then, she was already drunk.

450
00:28:07,603 --> 00:28:10,147
I kept telling her to go home,
but she wouldn't listen.

451
00:28:10,939 --> 00:28:13,859
Then she started making cucumber soju
which isn't even on the menu.

452
00:28:14,276 --> 00:28:15,777
Look. She used this kettle.

453
00:28:15,861 --> 00:28:17,446
Wait. Cucumber soju?

454
00:28:17,529 --> 00:28:20,324
She kept saying she needs
to eat cucumber to feel better

455
00:28:20,407 --> 00:28:22,117
and that she'll die afterwards.

456
00:28:22,200 --> 00:28:23,660
She said she'll eat cucumber and die,

457
00:28:23,744 --> 00:28:25,746
-but you didn't stop her?
-How is that even possible?

458
00:28:25,829 --> 00:28:27,706
She's allergic to cucumbers.

459
00:28:27,789 --> 00:28:29,541
-What?
-My gosh.

460
00:28:30,334 --> 00:28:31,376
She drank two kettles.

461
00:28:32,377 --> 00:28:35,589
-She just seems drunk.
-Just see what happens to her tomorrow.

462
00:28:35,672 --> 00:28:37,841
What's going to happen?
She won't die, right?

463
00:28:37,925 --> 00:28:39,301
Just carry her first.

464
00:28:39,593 --> 00:28:40,469
Okay.

465
00:28:43,305 --> 00:28:44,473
Why do I need to carry her?

466
00:28:44,556 --> 00:28:45,724
You drank with her.

467
00:28:45,807 --> 00:28:47,351
And I'm only here because you called me.

468
00:28:47,434 --> 00:28:49,061
You're her boss, so you should carry her.

469
00:28:49,144 --> 00:28:50,604
I'm practically a stranger.

470
00:28:50,687 --> 00:28:52,397
What? How rude.

471
00:28:56,526 --> 00:28:57,611
Where should we go?

472
00:28:57,778 --> 00:29:00,072
-To your place.
-Why should we take her to my place?

473
00:29:00,155 --> 00:29:02,616
Then should we take her to a hotel
and leave her there?

474
00:29:02,699 --> 00:29:04,493
No, that's not what I meant.

475
00:29:05,035 --> 00:29:06,119
How about your place--

476
00:29:06,203 --> 00:29:08,872
Hey! Look at the time.
It's 3 a.m. right now.

477
00:29:08,956 --> 00:29:10,999
It's enough that we're going through this.

478
00:29:11,083 --> 00:29:12,417
We don't need to wake Dan-i up.

479
00:29:13,877 --> 00:29:15,796
But my place is far away,
so it'll be tiring.

480
00:29:16,838 --> 00:29:18,423
Fine, let's go.

481
00:29:18,507 --> 00:29:20,550
Let's hurry. Hurry up.

482
00:29:22,761 --> 00:29:23,637
Seriously.

483
00:29:27,599 --> 00:29:29,184
I think my back is starting to hurt.

484
00:29:30,644 --> 00:29:32,062
Why do you have to live up here?

485
00:29:32,646 --> 00:29:33,939
-Gosh.
-Hurry up.

486
00:29:34,022 --> 00:29:36,108
-Okay.
-You're not even carrying anything.

487
00:29:36,275 --> 00:29:37,442
What's the passcode?

488
00:29:37,526 --> 00:29:39,194
-It's 0423.
-It's 0423?

489
00:29:40,737 --> 00:29:42,239
Okay, 0423.

490
00:29:43,448 --> 00:29:44,866
Let's go inside. Go on.

491
00:29:44,950 --> 00:29:46,535
-Gosh, Hae-rin.
-Hurry.

492
00:29:49,079 --> 00:29:50,247
Hurry up.

493
00:29:51,331 --> 00:29:53,041
-Hurry.
-Over here.

494
00:29:54,543 --> 00:29:55,502
This way.

495
00:29:57,296 --> 00:29:58,964
Hey, Hae-rin.

496
00:30:07,222 --> 00:30:09,057
Oh, I think I broke my back.

497
00:30:09,474 --> 00:30:11,768
People working at Gyeoroo are so weird.

498
00:30:12,269 --> 00:30:13,854
Every single one of them is weird.

499
00:30:19,568 --> 00:30:21,069
Do you only have one extra blanket?

500
00:30:21,862 --> 00:30:22,696
What?

501
00:30:23,780 --> 00:30:24,948
What are you doing?

502
00:30:25,365 --> 00:30:26,575
Hey, wait.

503
00:30:31,079 --> 00:30:32,205
What are you doing right now?

504
00:30:33,415 --> 00:30:35,709
I can't leave Hae-rin here with you.

505
00:30:37,502 --> 00:30:38,962
My gosh.

506
00:30:48,638 --> 00:30:49,931
Okay.

507
00:30:50,474 --> 00:30:51,516
Go and wash up.

508
00:30:52,517 --> 00:30:53,852
You want to sleep here with me?

509
00:30:54,436 --> 00:30:57,105
We are just going to sleep. That's all.
Do you trust me?

510
00:30:58,023 --> 00:30:59,399
There's another room.

511
00:30:59,483 --> 00:31:01,068
But you only have one extra blanket.

512
00:31:01,151 --> 00:31:02,319
Go wash yourself.

513
00:31:03,612 --> 00:31:04,946
You can sleep in the corner.

514
00:31:07,783 --> 00:31:08,909
Gosh, my back.

515
00:31:15,415 --> 00:31:16,958
What a pervert.

516
00:31:42,401 --> 00:31:43,777
What's there to eat?

517
00:31:47,948 --> 00:31:49,199
We're out of rice.

518
00:31:51,868 --> 00:31:53,703
I should've gone
grocery shopping more often.

519
00:31:54,204 --> 00:31:55,455
Eun-ho.

520
00:31:58,667 --> 00:32:00,293
Where did he go so early in the morning?

521
00:32:13,723 --> 00:32:14,933
Dan-i.

522
00:32:24,943 --> 00:32:26,194
Your fingers...

523
00:32:26,278 --> 00:32:27,612
Your fingers are

524
00:32:28,321 --> 00:32:29,406
so thick.

525
00:32:46,131 --> 00:32:48,091
Hey! Why would you hug me?

526
00:32:49,134 --> 00:32:50,302
You touched me first!

527
00:32:50,385 --> 00:32:51,470
What? I touched you?

528
00:32:51,553 --> 00:32:54,806
My gosh, you're...
You conniving little bastard.

529
00:32:54,890 --> 00:32:58,143
-Why did you let me sleep in your arms?
-You're the one who slept in my arms.

530
00:32:58,894 --> 00:32:59,728
I didn't...

531
00:33:04,024 --> 00:33:05,025
Hae-rin.

532
00:33:05,734 --> 00:33:06,693
Are you okay?

533
00:33:07,736 --> 00:33:09,154
Where the hell am I?

534
00:33:09,988 --> 00:33:11,573
Ask yourself who you are first.

535
00:33:16,995 --> 00:33:17,871
I'm Song Hae-rin.

536
00:33:18,663 --> 00:33:21,374
-Shouldn't we take her to a hospital?
-She'll be fine in the afternoon.

537
00:33:29,633 --> 00:33:31,176
My gosh, no!

538
00:33:31,259 --> 00:33:33,220
Go to the bathroom. It's over there.

539
00:33:35,639 --> 00:33:36,473
I'm sorry.

540
00:33:38,183 --> 00:33:39,643
-Let's give it a try.
-I want to.

541
00:33:39,726 --> 00:33:42,020
Do you want to work together?
I actually have a good idea.

542
00:33:42,103 --> 00:33:43,897
-Did you look at the prize?
-Let's go.

543
00:33:43,980 --> 00:33:45,440
-Let's go inside.
-Hello.

544
00:33:45,524 --> 00:33:47,108
-Hey.
-Hi, Dan-i.

545
00:33:47,192 --> 00:33:49,402
The company contest has finally begun.

546
00:33:49,486 --> 00:33:51,404
"Idea contest for Gyeoroo employees"?

547
00:33:52,948 --> 00:33:55,408
All the employees are qualified
to enter the contest.

548
00:33:55,492 --> 00:33:57,536
The prize money is five million won.
I'm going to win.

549
00:33:57,619 --> 00:33:59,871
It'll get uploaded on the intranet today.

550
00:34:00,205 --> 00:34:01,039
But still...

551
00:34:01,623 --> 00:34:04,834
Are you sure they didn't already choose
the winner for this?

552
00:34:04,918 --> 00:34:06,503
What do you take our company for?

553
00:34:07,003 --> 00:34:09,297
Read what it says.
"In order to keep things fair,

554
00:34:09,381 --> 00:34:11,466
you must not
write your personal information.

555
00:34:11,550 --> 00:34:14,135
Instead, write down the number
that is automatically given to you

556
00:34:14,219 --> 00:34:17,097
when you download
the application form and hand it in."

557
00:34:17,722 --> 00:34:19,891
Does that mean we can apply anonymously?

558
00:34:20,183 --> 00:34:21,268
Yes.

559
00:34:22,686 --> 00:34:24,354
Dan-i, are you going to apply?

560
00:34:24,437 --> 00:34:27,315
Do you think contract employees
can also apply?

561
00:34:27,399 --> 00:34:29,985
Why not? It'll be anonymous anyway.

562
00:34:30,485 --> 00:34:33,154
Dan-i, let's give this contest a try!

563
00:34:34,364 --> 00:34:36,199
-Let's give it a try.
-Good.

564
00:34:36,283 --> 00:34:37,784
-Higher.
-Let's give it a try.

565
00:34:37,867 --> 00:34:39,869
-We can do it.
-Come on.

566
00:34:42,956 --> 00:34:44,332
GYEOROO IDEA CONTEST

567
00:34:46,418 --> 00:34:48,169
-Hi, Mr. Bong.
-Hello.

568
00:34:48,253 --> 00:34:50,380
Ms. Song, what happened?

569
00:34:52,716 --> 00:34:53,675
It's nothing.

570
00:34:53,758 --> 00:34:55,969
It doesn't seem like it's nothing.

571
00:34:56,052 --> 00:34:58,513
It's not a big deal.
It'll all be gone in the evening.

572
00:34:59,347 --> 00:35:00,181
Really?

573
00:35:01,391 --> 00:35:02,475
What's wrong?

574
00:35:03,643 --> 00:35:04,769
Did you eat cucumbers again?

575
00:35:05,562 --> 00:35:07,397
She's allergic to cucumbers.

576
00:35:07,480 --> 00:35:09,649
If you had known that,
you should have been more careful.

577
00:35:09,733 --> 00:35:10,859
Can't you tell by the smell?

578
00:35:10,942 --> 00:35:12,402
Cucumbers have a peculiar smell.

579
00:35:13,945 --> 00:35:15,363
I ate them on purpose.

580
00:35:16,448 --> 00:35:18,408
I was hurting so much,

581
00:35:18,950 --> 00:35:20,368
so I just wanted to die.

582
00:35:22,662 --> 00:35:25,248
But you don't die.
You get better pretty quickly.

583
00:35:31,504 --> 00:35:33,131
There's an executive meeting this morning.

584
00:35:33,214 --> 00:35:34,549
Shouldn't you all be there?

585
00:35:34,633 --> 00:35:36,926
<i>I WANT TO GIVE YOU
THE MOST BRILLIANT THOUGHTS</i>

586
00:35:37,927 --> 00:35:39,846
We should publish this.

587
00:35:51,024 --> 00:35:54,277
-We don't publish poetry.
-Will you please stop?

588
00:35:54,861 --> 00:35:55,779
I like the poem.

589
00:35:55,862 --> 00:35:57,489
See? The chief editor likes it.

590
00:35:57,572 --> 00:35:59,699
As I read this poetry collection,

591
00:36:02,118 --> 00:36:04,621
-I cried.
-You always cry.

592
00:36:04,704 --> 00:36:06,039
You were crying last night

593
00:36:06,122 --> 00:36:08,416
when you called me at 2 a.m.
because Ms. Seo...

594
00:36:12,003 --> 00:36:14,130
I cried because of you, Yeong-a.

595
00:36:14,214 --> 00:36:15,715
He cried his eyes out.

596
00:36:16,591 --> 00:36:17,676
I'm sorry.

597
00:36:18,927 --> 00:36:20,387
I understand

598
00:36:21,137 --> 00:36:24,140
that you guys are close
and that you guys used to be close.

599
00:36:24,224 --> 00:36:26,059
But it's a meeting.
Let's keep things formal.

600
00:36:26,267 --> 00:36:28,061
-We're at work right now.
-He cried so much.

601
00:36:28,144 --> 00:36:29,646
I dealt with him for over an hour.

602
00:36:29,729 --> 00:36:32,941
Okay, I get it. You can talk
about personal matters outside.

603
00:36:33,024 --> 00:36:35,193
Okay, let's put aside
our personal emotions.

604
00:36:35,276 --> 00:36:36,945
Just read this poetry collection.

605
00:36:37,028 --> 00:36:39,739
Let's all read it and talk about it again.

606
00:36:39,823 --> 00:36:41,991
Let's decide
based on our founders' tradition.

607
00:36:42,075 --> 00:36:43,952
You want us to wear
that trench coat again?

608
00:36:44,035 --> 00:36:46,538
That's a good idea.
It's about time we wear it again.

609
00:36:46,621 --> 00:36:47,831
It's our company's tradition.

610
00:36:47,914 --> 00:36:49,749
Tradition, my foot.

611
00:36:51,918 --> 00:36:54,254
-Here's the coin bank you asked for.
-Thanks, Dan-i.

612
00:36:54,379 --> 00:36:56,047
Stay here. Don't go anywhere.

613
00:36:56,756 --> 00:36:58,091
Let's do this! The coin bank vote.

614
00:36:59,217 --> 00:37:02,929
It's been so long since we last did this.

615
00:37:04,931 --> 00:37:06,725
How does the voting work?

616
00:37:06,808 --> 00:37:08,309
During the company's early days,

617
00:37:08,393 --> 00:37:10,395
this is how we decided on what to publish.

618
00:37:10,645 --> 00:37:12,522
Someone would propose to publish a book,

619
00:37:12,605 --> 00:37:15,567
and we'd all vote on a piece of paper.

620
00:37:15,650 --> 00:37:18,445
For it to be approved,
you need four out of five votes.

621
00:37:19,028 --> 00:37:22,323
Back then, we worked hard
to publish books, didn't we?

622
00:37:23,032 --> 00:37:24,325
We were pure.

623
00:37:24,409 --> 00:37:25,535
And passionate.

624
00:37:25,618 --> 00:37:27,328
You have two weeks to vote.

625
00:37:27,912 --> 00:37:30,081
I'll leave the key with Dan-i.

626
00:37:30,165 --> 00:37:32,500
I don't think we need
to wait for two weeks.

627
00:37:32,584 --> 00:37:34,335
Everyone will oppose anyway.

628
00:37:34,419 --> 00:37:36,337
All but Ji-hong's vote, of course.

629
00:37:36,421 --> 00:37:38,256
Read it thoroughly, okay?

630
00:37:38,339 --> 00:37:40,633
This book will absolutely sell.

631
00:37:40,717 --> 00:37:42,010
What's trending these days?

632
00:37:42,093 --> 00:37:44,804
"Relatable" and "comforting."
This book of poems is just that.

633
00:37:44,888 --> 00:37:46,431
Everyone's exhausted these days...

634
00:37:46,514 --> 00:37:48,224
Where are you going? I'm not done yet.

635
00:37:48,308 --> 00:37:52,187
It will embrace
the empty hearts of people with warmth.

636
00:37:52,270 --> 00:37:55,815
I have someone else to embrace me,
so no thanks.

637
00:37:56,316 --> 00:37:57,776
Are you kidding me?

638
00:37:58,276 --> 00:38:01,154
Don't worry about it. She's still single.

639
00:38:02,113 --> 00:38:04,157
Like I said, go over it thoroughly.

640
00:38:05,533 --> 00:38:08,661
Dan-i, do you like poems?

641
00:38:09,245 --> 00:38:10,955
-I do.
-I knew it.

642
00:38:11,873 --> 00:38:13,041
-Bring these for me.
-Sure.

643
00:38:21,049 --> 00:38:21,883
Mr. Cha.

644
00:38:23,426 --> 00:38:24,761
Can I have a word with you?

645
00:38:28,515 --> 00:38:30,183
Do you have something to talk about?

646
00:38:30,809 --> 00:38:32,185
There's something you should see.

647
00:38:34,562 --> 00:38:35,480
RÉSUMÉ
KANG DAN-I

648
00:38:35,563 --> 00:38:37,190
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
JINHWA HIGH SCHOOL

649
00:38:37,774 --> 00:38:39,442
I got it from HR.

650
00:38:39,526 --> 00:38:40,735
I wanted to check something.

651
00:38:41,736 --> 00:38:42,695
Check what?

652
00:38:42,779 --> 00:38:43,947
Keep reading.

653
00:38:44,405 --> 00:38:45,782
There's more.

654
00:38:49,077 --> 00:38:50,286
RÉSUMÉ
KANG DAN-I

655
00:38:50,370 --> 00:38:54,207
2012 KOREA ADVERTISING AWARDS GRAND PRIZE

656
00:38:55,250 --> 00:38:57,085
The article says that

657
00:38:57,418 --> 00:39:01,714
she entered and won a prize at
the SH Advertising's advertisement contest

658
00:39:01,923 --> 00:39:03,675
which led to her employment...

659
00:39:03,758 --> 00:39:07,095
all before
she even graduated from university.

660
00:39:07,887 --> 00:39:09,764
Impressive, isn't it?

661
00:39:10,306 --> 00:39:11,224
I'm afraid

662
00:39:12,225 --> 00:39:14,811
we hired the wrong person this time.

663
00:39:17,480 --> 00:39:18,731
I beg to differ.

664
00:39:19,315 --> 00:39:21,568
We're lucky to have someone
of her caliber.

665
00:39:21,651 --> 00:39:24,612
I wonder why she applied
as a high school graduate.

666
00:39:25,446 --> 00:39:27,991
Other companies wouldn't hire her,
that's why.

667
00:39:28,950 --> 00:39:30,285
Why do you think that is?

668
00:39:30,368 --> 00:39:32,871
They were biased because
she was returning from a career break.

669
00:39:33,454 --> 00:39:35,456
They think she lost her touch.

670
00:39:36,124 --> 00:39:37,709
Is that the case though?

671
00:39:38,126 --> 00:39:39,127
It's not.

672
00:39:39,878 --> 00:39:41,462
Did you know about this?

673
00:39:42,338 --> 00:39:44,090
About her academic background, I mean.

674
00:39:46,259 --> 00:39:47,760
You don't seem surprised.

675
00:39:49,053 --> 00:39:52,056
I was deeply alarmed and disgusted.

676
00:39:52,140 --> 00:39:53,474
Why is that?

677
00:39:53,558 --> 00:39:55,018
She has an ulterior motive.

678
00:39:55,894 --> 00:39:58,313
Look at her showing interest in marketing.

679
00:39:58,605 --> 00:40:01,566
We allow our employees
to apply for a different team every year.

680
00:40:01,649 --> 00:40:04,027
-Dan-i--
-She's not allowed.

681
00:40:04,110 --> 00:40:07,155
That policy only applies
to regular employees.

682
00:40:07,238 --> 00:40:09,908
In order for her to switch
to Marketing Team,

683
00:40:09,991 --> 00:40:12,744
she must become a regular employee first.

684
00:40:12,827 --> 00:40:14,287
And in order to do so and to be fair,

685
00:40:14,370 --> 00:40:17,206
she needs to go through
the recruitment process from the start.

686
00:40:17,290 --> 00:40:19,500
She's competent in every way.

687
00:40:19,834 --> 00:40:22,086
-I'm sure there's--
-We can't change our policies

688
00:40:22,170 --> 00:40:24,339
just to accommodate
one individual employee.

689
00:40:24,589 --> 00:40:26,299
We have over 160 employees here.

690
00:40:26,382 --> 00:40:28,801
If so,
why bother with rules and regulations?

691
00:40:37,226 --> 00:40:39,604
Fire Dan-i, Mr. Cha.

692
00:40:40,563 --> 00:40:42,899
Actually, no.
Since she's a contract employee,

693
00:40:43,608 --> 00:40:47,987
terminating her contract
would be the appropriate expression.

694
00:41:11,052 --> 00:41:12,053
Dan-i!

695
00:41:12,637 --> 00:41:14,138
Could you restock the fridge?

696
00:41:14,222 --> 00:41:15,932
-Sure.
-With organic juice.

697
00:41:16,516 --> 00:41:17,684
Sure thing.

698
00:41:17,767 --> 00:41:18,810
Dan-i.

699
00:41:18,893 --> 00:41:21,270
A chair in the meeting room
is missing a wheel.

700
00:41:21,354 --> 00:41:23,147
Sure, I'll solve it right away.

701
00:41:23,231 --> 00:41:25,733
Dan-i, I left the books
in the conference room.

702
00:41:25,817 --> 00:41:27,694
Can you gift-wrap them for me?

703
00:41:27,777 --> 00:41:29,988
Sure, I'll have them all wrapped too.

704
00:41:30,071 --> 00:41:31,239
Go, Dan-i!

705
00:41:32,448 --> 00:41:34,909
Dan-i, the copier is out of paper.

706
00:41:34,993 --> 00:41:36,411
Okay. I get more paper.

707
00:41:54,178 --> 00:41:55,346
That's weird.

708
00:41:56,305 --> 00:41:57,807
Didn't he say it was empty?

709
00:41:58,391 --> 00:41:59,475
Mr. Bae.

710
00:41:59,892 --> 00:42:01,894
Didn't Mr. Lee say
that the fridge was empty?

711
00:42:01,978 --> 00:42:04,731
Oh, that. Mr. Cha just restocked it.

712
00:42:04,814 --> 00:42:06,065
Mr. Cha?

713
00:42:11,154 --> 00:42:12,655
Mr. Cha, what are you doing?

714
00:42:14,449 --> 00:42:16,034
You seemed busy.

715
00:42:19,120 --> 00:42:22,248
Besides, I like fixing things anyway.

716
00:42:22,832 --> 00:42:26,044
I'm grateful,
but I could've done it myself.

717
00:42:29,630 --> 00:42:32,133
Don't be like this. We're at work.

718
00:42:32,425 --> 00:42:33,259
Remember?

719
00:42:34,218 --> 00:42:36,179
People will get suspicious of us.

720
00:42:40,600 --> 00:42:41,726
Thanks.

721
00:42:42,727 --> 00:42:44,604
Don't skip your lunch, okay?

722
00:42:45,188 --> 00:42:46,022
Okay.

723
00:43:19,764 --> 00:43:20,765
Darn.

724
00:43:28,064 --> 00:43:29,440
Whose button is this?

725
00:43:32,193 --> 00:43:35,655
I reached out to him
through his personal social media account,

726
00:43:35,738 --> 00:43:37,824
and he was surprised
that I knew about his trip.

727
00:43:39,283 --> 00:43:41,744
I knew it was close to falling off.

728
00:43:56,425 --> 00:43:57,426
Oh, Ms. Go.

729
00:43:57,510 --> 00:44:00,054
Eun-ho and I
are heading out for <i>seolleongtang.</i>

730
00:44:00,179 --> 00:44:01,264
Would you like to join us?

731
00:44:01,347 --> 00:44:02,640
I'm afraid I have plans.

732
00:44:02,723 --> 00:44:04,183
Please enjoy your lunch.

733
00:44:04,267 --> 00:44:05,268
Sure.

734
00:44:06,811 --> 00:44:08,020
Hold on.

735
00:44:08,521 --> 00:44:11,524
I found this on the floor of my office.

736
00:44:17,655 --> 00:44:18,698
Thank you.

737
00:44:18,781 --> 00:44:20,241
Enjoy your lunch.

738
00:44:20,741 --> 00:44:21,742
Sure.

739
00:44:32,837 --> 00:44:36,007
Didn't Ha Hye-yeong
in the Teen Literature Department

740
00:44:36,090 --> 00:44:38,926
go from a contract employee
to a regular employee?

741
00:44:39,010 --> 00:44:40,511
Yes, but not by changing her contract.

742
00:44:40,595 --> 00:44:44,515
She took time off for a year
and applied for the position.

743
00:44:45,766 --> 00:44:46,767
Then,

744
00:44:46,976 --> 00:44:48,603
to be a regular employee,

745
00:44:48,686 --> 00:44:50,354
is reapplying for the job the only way?

746
00:44:50,438 --> 00:44:52,607
Of course. Some even study

747
00:44:52,690 --> 00:44:54,775
to meet our specific criteria.

748
00:44:57,486 --> 00:45:01,115
It's odd for you to show interest
in other departments though.

749
00:45:03,284 --> 00:45:06,495
I see you've finally grown attached to us.

750
00:45:07,330 --> 00:45:08,414
That's good.

751
00:45:08,873 --> 00:45:10,625
You should pay attention

752
00:45:10,708 --> 00:45:13,002
to how other teams
and departments operate.

753
00:45:13,085 --> 00:45:15,421
Who will take over the company
when I get too old?

754
00:45:16,631 --> 00:45:18,007
Are you offering?

755
00:45:18,090 --> 00:45:19,342
Why not hand it over now?

756
00:45:20,009 --> 00:45:22,803
I may be fond of you, but don't act up.
I'm not your uncle, to be exact.

757
00:45:22,887 --> 00:45:25,431
Oh, please. Do I look like your nephew?

758
00:45:25,640 --> 00:45:27,600
Gosh, you're adorable.

759
00:45:29,560 --> 00:45:32,229
Excuse me, can I get another spoon?

760
00:45:37,193 --> 00:45:40,154
<i>Eun-ho, this is a surprise.
To what do I owe the pleasure?</i>

761
00:45:40,237 --> 00:45:41,405
Have you been well?

762
00:45:41,906 --> 00:45:43,240
I have something to ask.

763
00:45:43,324 --> 00:45:45,201
You work at a headhunting firm, right?

764
00:45:45,701 --> 00:45:47,703
<i>Are you thinking about changing jobs?
Which company?</i>

765
00:45:47,787 --> 00:45:49,038
It's about someone else.

766
00:45:49,705 --> 00:45:52,333
I'll send over a résumé,
so take a look at it.

767
00:45:52,959 --> 00:45:56,253
"How can you and I
not be stars of a miracle?

768
00:45:56,921 --> 00:45:59,966
The stars in the sky twinkle..."

769
00:46:13,229 --> 00:46:14,355
Dan-i, hop in.

770
00:46:16,565 --> 00:46:18,234
I told you not to read while walking.

771
00:46:18,943 --> 00:46:20,861
Don't you remember
what happened in high school?

772
00:46:20,945 --> 00:46:22,446
You fell down the stairs.

773
00:46:23,489 --> 00:46:25,366
Come to think of it, I saved your life.

774
00:46:25,574 --> 00:46:27,451
I did catch you, remember?

775
00:46:27,535 --> 00:46:29,996
Sure, but I risked my life to save you.

776
00:46:30,079 --> 00:46:32,123
I broke all my arms and legs
in that car accident.

777
00:46:33,082 --> 00:46:36,127
Only something of that caliber counts
as saving someone.

778
00:46:36,961 --> 00:46:37,962
You're right.

779
00:46:38,671 --> 00:46:40,464
I haven't helped you at all,

780
00:46:40,923 --> 00:46:41,924
have I?

781
00:46:45,428 --> 00:46:48,806
Why do you keep wanting
to do something for me?

782
00:46:50,099 --> 00:46:51,726
It's every man for himself,

783
00:46:52,643 --> 00:46:53,769
so don't be this way.

784
00:46:54,311 --> 00:46:56,272
You're making me uncomfortable.

785
00:47:00,818 --> 00:47:03,237
Stop reading that. It'll ruin your vision.

786
00:47:03,654 --> 00:47:06,282
These poems are great.
Can't you publish it?

787
00:47:07,158 --> 00:47:09,326
Should we?
I'll vote for it if you tell me to.

788
00:47:10,619 --> 00:47:12,621
One particularly stands out.

789
00:47:12,705 --> 00:47:14,123
I told you to stop.

790
00:47:14,206 --> 00:47:15,249
Look at me instead.

791
00:47:15,332 --> 00:47:17,084
Aren't I handsome and cool?

792
00:47:17,168 --> 00:47:18,294
Unbelievable.

793
00:47:20,004 --> 00:47:20,838
Did you just scoff?

794
00:47:21,589 --> 00:47:22,882
I didn't.

795
00:47:25,384 --> 00:47:28,304
"The stars don't feel upset or lonely."

796
00:47:43,778 --> 00:47:45,863
Oh, right. We're out of rice.

797
00:47:46,947 --> 00:47:48,657
I know. I forgot to buy some.

798
00:47:49,158 --> 00:47:50,534
Should I go out and buy some?

799
00:47:52,536 --> 00:47:54,246
Let's have <i>ramyeon</i> today.

800
00:47:54,330 --> 00:47:55,915
Sure. Why not?

801
00:48:00,169 --> 00:48:01,796
You know, Dan-i...

802
00:48:02,213 --> 00:48:03,214
Yes?

803
00:48:05,216 --> 00:48:06,175
Why don't we...

804
00:48:07,051 --> 00:48:08,469
eat outside today?

805
00:48:10,513 --> 00:48:11,764
Outside?

806
00:48:12,348 --> 00:48:13,349
Where?

807
00:48:16,060 --> 00:48:17,144
I remember...

808
00:48:18,604 --> 00:48:23,317
there is a nice restaurant near
Nam Mountain.

809
00:48:25,027 --> 00:48:25,861
Well...

810
00:48:27,988 --> 00:48:28,864
Why not?

811
00:48:29,448 --> 00:48:31,033
Sure, okay.

812
00:48:31,117 --> 00:48:33,119
Get ready then.
We'll meet back in ten minutes.

813
00:48:33,702 --> 00:48:34,703
-All right.
-Good.

814
00:48:35,621 --> 00:48:37,164
In ten minutes.

815
00:48:41,418 --> 00:48:43,462
Yes, that seemed natural.

816
00:48:46,465 --> 00:48:49,218
A nice restaurant near Nam Mountain?

817
00:48:53,848 --> 00:48:54,765
This is the one.

818
00:48:58,644 --> 00:49:00,312
Am I trying too hard?

819
00:49:04,483 --> 00:49:06,110
Jeans? A skirt?

820
00:49:11,282 --> 00:49:13,826
This doesn't seem natural at all.

821
00:49:16,078 --> 00:49:17,454
This doesn't seem natural.

822
00:49:18,080 --> 00:49:19,165
Is it too much?

823
00:49:19,874 --> 00:49:21,208
Is the color too dark?

824
00:49:21,709 --> 00:49:24,503
Come on. It's just a meal.

825
00:49:24,587 --> 00:49:26,964
I need to look natural.

826
00:49:27,047 --> 00:49:29,967
Is there anything that says,

827
00:49:30,092 --> 00:49:33,804
"I picked the first item
I saw in my closet"?

828
00:49:33,888 --> 00:49:36,307
What do I do? Ten minutes probably passed.

829
00:49:37,850 --> 00:49:39,810
It's not a date, so be casual.

830
00:49:40,019 --> 00:49:42,813
We're going out for a meal. That's all.

831
00:49:46,984 --> 00:49:49,320
Right, I'll dress like I always do.

832
00:49:58,329 --> 00:49:59,663
Has it been ten minutes?

833
00:50:01,123 --> 00:50:03,209
I think ten minutes have passed.

834
00:50:22,019 --> 00:50:23,437
It's been ten minutes.

835
00:50:31,946 --> 00:50:34,490
It'll look weird if I go out first
and wait for him.

836
00:51:00,015 --> 00:51:01,016
Hi.

837
00:51:03,143 --> 00:51:04,144
Let's go.

838
00:51:40,764 --> 00:51:41,932
That shirt.

839
00:51:43,267 --> 00:51:44,601
I already wore it once.

840
00:51:44,685 --> 00:51:47,521
I know. I just didn't say anything.

841
00:51:47,604 --> 00:51:48,856
Why did you do that?

842
00:51:50,691 --> 00:51:53,527
Because you were embarrassed
that you hid a present you bought for me?

843
00:51:59,325 --> 00:52:01,243
Am I still like a brother to you?

844
00:52:03,495 --> 00:52:06,415
I was going to wait
until you reciprocated my feelings

845
00:52:06,790 --> 00:52:09,460
and realized your feelings on your own.

846
00:52:10,252 --> 00:52:12,546
But I can't do that because you're a fool.

847
00:52:13,297 --> 00:52:14,298
I should teach you.

848
00:52:14,798 --> 00:52:17,509
You like me.

849
00:52:55,089 --> 00:52:56,131
All right.

850
00:52:59,134 --> 00:53:00,135
Shall we go?

851
00:53:00,219 --> 00:53:01,220
Yes.

852
00:53:17,236 --> 00:53:18,362
Is it that good?

853
00:53:39,967 --> 00:53:40,843
How pretty.

854
00:53:42,511 --> 00:53:43,512
I know.

855
00:53:44,346 --> 00:53:47,558
I'm quite pretty.

856
00:53:51,270 --> 00:53:52,980
Not you. I meant the necklace.

857
00:53:53,522 --> 00:53:54,815
I chose a great necklace.

858
00:54:04,867 --> 00:54:06,410
How about a movie after this?

859
00:54:06,493 --> 00:54:07,494
Should we?

860
00:54:08,787 --> 00:54:09,621
I'd like that.

861
00:55:19,566 --> 00:55:23,070
ONE LATE NIGHT, A WOMAN AND A MAN
WENT TO THE MOVIES AFTER DINNER

862
00:55:44,091 --> 00:55:47,427
<i>I like holding hands with you.</i>

863
00:55:47,511 --> 00:55:50,222
THE WOMAN WROTE ON HIS HAND,
"I LIKE HOLDING HANDS WITH YOU"

864
00:55:57,187 --> 00:55:58,772
<i>What about this then?</i>

865
00:55:59,481 --> 00:56:05,153
THE MAN ASKED, "WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN?"
AND HE KISSED THE BACK OF HER HAND

866
00:56:07,948 --> 00:56:10,200
<i>I like this even more.</i>

867
00:56:15,080 --> 00:56:15,914
<i>Then,</i>

868
00:56:16,790 --> 00:56:20,002
<i>I'll look for other things
that you might also like.</i>

869
00:56:23,880 --> 00:56:25,132
<i>Cha Eun-ho.</i>

870
00:56:28,844 --> 00:56:30,053
<i>Now that I think about it,</i>

871
00:56:34,474 --> 00:56:35,892
<i>I also liked</i>

872
00:56:37,644 --> 00:56:38,604
<i>the kiss</i>.

873
00:56:38,687 --> 00:56:40,772
SHE SAID SHYLY,
"I ALSO LIKED THE KISS."

874
00:56:51,366 --> 00:56:54,786
"I'LL LOOK FOR OTHER THINGS
THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE."

875
00:56:54,870 --> 00:56:55,871
<i>Dan-i.</i>

876
00:56:56,455 --> 00:56:58,832
<i>What could be a good title for this?</i>

877
00:57:02,127 --> 00:57:04,838
<i>Will </i>First Date <i>do?</i>

878
00:57:08,300 --> 00:57:11,011
<i>Yes. I like the title.</i>

879
00:57:13,013 --> 00:57:17,392
<i>FIRST DATE</i>

880
00:57:40,332 --> 00:57:43,001
Right. I read Seo-jun's contract.

881
00:57:43,251 --> 00:57:44,252
It's so interesting.

882
00:57:44,628 --> 00:57:46,964
His birthday is on April 23rd.

883
00:57:47,965 --> 00:57:48,966
Why is that interesting?

884
00:57:49,174 --> 00:57:51,343
Fool. Doesn't the date ring a bell?

885
00:57:52,928 --> 00:57:55,180
The title of Mr. Kang's last novel is

886
00:57:55,263 --> 00:57:56,431
<i>April 23.</i>

887
00:57:58,934 --> 00:57:59,851
Isn't that interesting?

888
00:58:00,352 --> 00:58:02,813
I guess he was meant
to work with our company.

889
00:58:03,522 --> 00:58:04,398
Right?

890
00:58:04,481 --> 00:58:05,774
What's your passcode?

891
00:58:06,149 --> 00:58:07,818
-Tell me your passcode.
-It's 0423.

892
00:58:07,901 --> 00:58:08,777
<i>-It's 0423.
-Yes.</i>

893
00:58:16,660 --> 00:58:17,536
Let's go inside.

894
00:59:13,175 --> 00:59:14,426
SEASON OF REMORSE

895
00:59:14,509 --> 00:59:15,552
SEASON OF REMORSE

896
00:59:17,179 --> 00:59:18,597
<i>BLUE NIGHT
APRIL 23</i>

897
00:59:21,933 --> 00:59:26,229
<i>BLUE NIGHT
APRIL 23</i>

898
00:59:26,313 --> 00:59:27,939
<i>You must be Mr. Kang's fan.</i>

899
00:59:28,106 --> 00:59:29,399
You know better than anyone then.

900
00:59:29,691 --> 00:59:31,443
The declaration was written by him.

901
00:59:31,526 --> 00:59:33,153
And everyone has
the right to be forgotten.

902
00:59:34,071 --> 00:59:35,113
And that is what he wanted.

903
00:59:35,197 --> 00:59:37,282
So did he go missing?

904
00:59:37,908 --> 00:59:39,659
Did you lock him up? Or--

905
00:59:42,621 --> 00:59:45,248
<i>BLUE NIGHT
APRIL 23</i>

906
01:00:01,389 --> 01:00:05,519
I WANTED OUR DATE TO BE FANCIER, BUT
DAN-I ALWAYS GOES BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS

907
01:00:06,603 --> 01:00:07,896
HOW HAVE I BEEN HOLDING HIS HAND?

908
01:00:07,979 --> 01:00:09,648
JUST LOOKING AT HIM
MAKES ME FEEL BREATHLESS

909
01:00:09,731 --> 01:00:10,857
"I'M GLAD I HAVE YOU WITH ME"

910
01:00:10,941 --> 01:00:12,984
THE FACT THAT WE'LL BE TOGETHER
MAKES MY HEART FLUTTER

911
01:00:13,151 --> 01:00:14,778
A SIMPLE RELATIONSHIP
IS THE HARDEST TO GET

912
01:00:14,861 --> 01:00:15,695
I'M GLAD I HAVE THAT

913
01:00:16,154 --> 01:00:17,531
IN LIFE, WE FACE MANY HURDLES

914
01:00:17,614 --> 01:00:19,199
WE USE EACH OTHER'S LOVE
TO JUMP OVER THEM

915
01:00:19,324 --> 01:00:20,450
I HOPE DAN-I DOESN'T GET HURT

916
01:00:20,534 --> 01:00:22,619
I'VE BEEN ROOTING FOR HER
AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO

917
01:00:22,702 --> 01:00:25,747
WE HELD HANDS WHILE SHARING A BUN
EVEN THOUGH IT WAS UNCOMFORTABLE

918
01:00:28,667 --> 01:00:29,668
GYEOROO IDEA CONTEST

919
01:00:29,751 --> 01:00:31,503
<i>She studies hard, is competent,</i>

920
01:00:31,586 --> 01:00:33,255
<i>and more passionate than anyone.</i>

921
01:00:33,338 --> 01:00:34,422
Give me some ideas.

922
01:00:34,506 --> 01:00:35,715
You want this for free?

923
01:00:36,675 --> 01:00:37,759
<i>I want a bit more.</i>

924
01:00:37,843 --> 01:00:39,427
Just give me some ideas.

925
01:00:39,928 --> 01:00:43,265
<i>Dan-i, can I sleep here tonight?</i>

926
01:00:43,348 --> 01:00:45,016
<i>Why would he ask for permission?</i>

927
01:00:46,184 --> 01:00:49,437
Is that you, Dan-i?
I'm ready whenever you are.

928
01:00:50,188 --> 01:00:51,481
<i>I don't need your apology.</i>

929
01:00:51,565 --> 01:00:53,275
<i>And don't show up in front of me.</i>

930
01:00:53,358 --> 01:00:55,527
<i>Let's only talk about business
from now on.</i>

931
01:00:56,945 --> 01:00:59,239
<i>I'm not sure if
I did the right thing back then.</i>

932
01:00:59,823 --> 01:01:02,117
Is disappearing from the world
the right thing to do?

933
01:01:02,200 --> 01:01:04,369
<i>Is keeping the promise
the right thing to do?</i>

934
01:01:04,452 --> 01:01:06,621
<i>You're with me. Right next to me.</i>

935
01:01:06,705 --> 01:01:08,248
<i>I only need you.</i>

936
01:01:10,041 --> 01:01:12,043
Subtitle translation by Won-hyang Son