"Romance Is a Bonus Book" KDrama Script: Ep3 (English)

1
00:00:18,894 --> 00:00:20,354
WE

2
00:00:20,562 --> 00:00:22,731
MET

3
00:00:32,783 --> 00:00:34,368
THE TWO OF THEM

4
00:00:34,451 --> 00:00:38,121
MET MANY PEOPLE

5
00:00:38,830 --> 00:00:42,543
THEY SPENT A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER

6
00:00:45,337 --> 00:00:47,422
AND READ MANY BOOKS

7
00:00:47,506 --> 00:00:50,259
TAKING WALKS, TRAVELING, READING

8
00:00:50,884 --> 00:00:54,012
LOVE, TIME
FRIENDSHIP, COMMUNICATION

9
00:00:55,222 --> 00:00:59,393
ONCE AGAIN, I OPEN THE BOOK ABOUT YOU

10
00:01:02,896 --> 00:01:07,067
VOLUME 3

11
00:01:17,995 --> 00:01:18,996
Dan-i.

12
00:01:24,126 --> 00:01:25,043
Dan-i.

13
00:01:30,465 --> 00:01:31,550
Give me that.

14
00:01:34,177 --> 00:01:35,679
Do you know how strong that liquor is?

15
00:01:45,105 --> 00:01:46,356
What are you going to do?

16
00:01:49,151 --> 00:01:50,652
Will you kick me out?

17
00:01:52,696 --> 00:01:54,823
I'm sure you know that
I got divorced a year ago,

18
00:01:55,240 --> 00:01:57,367
and I've already told you that
I lost my house.

19
00:01:57,909 --> 00:01:59,453
They were going to

20
00:01:59,536 --> 00:02:01,663
demolish the house,
so I lived there secretly

21
00:02:02,497 --> 00:02:04,541
without water and electricity.

22
00:02:05,459 --> 00:02:08,754
I got rid of your housekeeper
and took showers

23
00:02:08,837 --> 00:02:10,422
and ate here.

24
00:02:10,881 --> 00:02:14,718
Then the demolition began,
so I got kicked out.

25
00:02:16,303 --> 00:02:18,805
It hasn't even been ten days
since I started living here.

26
00:02:20,474 --> 00:02:23,018
-How could you say that so nonchalantly?
-Then should I cry?

27
00:02:23,101 --> 00:02:24,353
Do you want me to cry?

28
00:02:24,686 --> 00:02:26,605
Are you not going to kick me out if I cry?

29
00:02:28,649 --> 00:02:30,651
You'll be upset if I cry.

30
00:02:30,734 --> 00:02:33,153
And had you known about my situation,
you would've been

31
00:02:33,945 --> 00:02:35,197
upset for the whole time.

32
00:02:35,614 --> 00:02:37,574
Still, you should've told me.

33
00:02:37,658 --> 00:02:41,036
I'd rather see you cry in front of me.

34
00:02:41,119 --> 00:02:42,245
I have shed

35
00:02:42,954 --> 00:02:45,248
enough tears for a whole year.

36
00:02:47,918 --> 00:02:50,087
One thing all those tears have taught me

37
00:02:50,337 --> 00:02:51,588
is the fact that

38
00:02:52,881 --> 00:02:55,217
crying doesn't solve anything.

39
00:03:01,139 --> 00:03:03,684
-Are you going to drink more?
-Let's just go to bed.

40
00:03:04,643 --> 00:03:05,686
We can talk tomorrow.

41
00:03:08,980 --> 00:03:11,775
Dan-i, you should stop drinking.
It'll become a habit.

42
00:03:25,497 --> 00:03:26,873
Why is this so strong?

43
00:03:28,125 --> 00:03:29,668
What was I thinking?

44
00:03:43,306 --> 00:03:44,307
Eun-ho.

45
00:03:45,434 --> 00:03:48,937
I finished the entire bottle
of this strong liquor.

46
00:03:50,105 --> 00:03:51,314
I'm that stressed out.

47
00:03:59,781 --> 00:04:01,867
It didn't seem like
he was going to kick me out.

48
00:04:03,744 --> 00:04:06,121
This means
I no longer have to eat in hiding.

49
00:04:06,747 --> 00:04:08,623
I should be able to stay for three months

50
00:04:09,374 --> 00:04:11,501
until I find a place, right?

51
00:04:15,255 --> 00:04:18,425
Thank goodness I have Eun-ho in my life.

52
00:04:27,392 --> 00:04:28,477
It's cold in here.

53
00:04:43,909 --> 00:04:45,202
She drank the whole bottle?

54
00:04:46,995 --> 00:04:48,288
What if she's dead?

55
00:04:50,832 --> 00:04:51,833
Oh, my goodness.

56
00:04:52,042 --> 00:04:55,045
You really got a job
and found a place to stay?

57
00:04:55,712 --> 00:04:57,339
I'm going to stay there just for a while.

58
00:04:57,422 --> 00:05:00,050
Now that I've got a job,
I should find a place to live.

59
00:05:00,133 --> 00:05:01,343
I'm so happy for you.

60
00:05:01,426 --> 00:05:04,554
You're still young.
You're too good for this place.

61
00:05:04,638 --> 00:05:06,598
I guess you'll quit this job, then.

62
00:05:06,681 --> 00:05:09,768
No, I'll keep coming twice a week
early in the morning.

63
00:05:10,227 --> 00:05:12,479
I've already talked to my boss about it.

64
00:05:13,313 --> 00:05:15,732
Jae-hui wants to keep studying there.

65
00:05:15,816 --> 00:05:17,567
Just tell her to come back.

66
00:05:17,651 --> 00:05:19,194
How will you afford her tuition fees?

67
00:05:19,277 --> 00:05:22,113
Public schools in the Philippines
are not that expensive.

68
00:05:22,447 --> 00:05:24,991
Also, I sent her there because she was

69
00:05:25,075 --> 00:05:27,702
mentally scarred from being bullied here.

70
00:05:28,829 --> 00:05:30,372
I can't tell her to move back.

71
00:05:32,165 --> 00:05:36,503
-It's okay. I'll just spend a little less.
-You're still pretty and young

72
00:05:36,586 --> 00:05:38,338
so you should go on dates.

73
00:05:38,421 --> 00:05:40,340
Will you spend your whole life
taking care of her?

74
00:05:40,423 --> 00:05:41,466
Yes.

75
00:05:43,134 --> 00:05:46,221
My number one priority is my daughter,
and work comes next.

76
00:05:46,304 --> 00:05:48,390
Those two are all I can think about.

77
00:05:48,932 --> 00:05:51,184
I have to work
in order to raise my daughter,

78
00:05:51,268 --> 00:05:53,812
so they're actually not my first
and second priority.

79
00:05:53,895 --> 00:05:56,982
They're both my first priority.
They're my everything.

80
00:05:59,109 --> 00:05:59,943
Good for you.

81
00:06:24,467 --> 00:06:25,635
It tastes weird.

82
00:06:37,731 --> 00:06:39,274
Dan-i, wake up.

83
00:06:40,567 --> 00:06:42,527
I made some hangover soup.

84
00:06:43,737 --> 00:06:45,280
It tastes a bit weird,

85
00:06:46,489 --> 00:06:48,867
but as long as it sobers you up,
it should be fine.

86
00:06:51,995 --> 00:06:52,996
Dan-i.

87
00:06:54,372 --> 00:06:55,457
Dan-i?

88
00:07:09,387 --> 00:07:11,598
INTERVIEW LIST
I CAN DO IT!

89
00:07:13,516 --> 00:07:15,852
HARI PUBLISHING: MARKETING TEAM
2ND INTERVIEW

90
00:07:15,936 --> 00:07:17,979
HOWON SOLUTION: SALES TEAM
2ND INTERVIEW! I CAN DO IT!

91
00:07:18,063 --> 00:07:19,522
MTE MEDIA: ADVERTISEMENT
2ND INTERVIEW

92
00:07:34,037 --> 00:07:35,997
She didn't even have a pillow.

93
00:07:57,352 --> 00:07:58,395
Hey.

94
00:08:01,898 --> 00:08:03,191
My stomach is killing me.

95
00:08:05,276 --> 00:08:06,778
Why is my stomach so upset?

96
00:08:20,166 --> 00:08:23,294
I drank way too much last night.

97
00:08:23,378 --> 00:08:25,755
I saw you walking when I was driving here.

98
00:08:27,590 --> 00:08:29,134
Where did you go so early?

99
00:08:29,217 --> 00:08:31,553
Don't tell me you went to the ER
because you drank.

100
00:08:32,637 --> 00:08:34,931
You must've been worried
because of the empty liquor bottle.

101
00:08:35,015 --> 00:08:35,849
No, not at all.

102
00:08:35,932 --> 00:08:39,185
Whatever you do, it doesn't surprise me
anymore and it doesn't worry me either.

103
00:08:39,436 --> 00:08:42,022
I just asked my tenants
to move out of the apartment.

104
00:08:42,105 --> 00:08:44,983
The wife is due next month,
so they'll move out after three months.

105
00:08:45,066 --> 00:08:47,944
-You can live there when they move out.
-I will find a place.

106
00:08:48,028 --> 00:08:51,239
-I don't want to be a nuisance--
-You're already a nuisance, a big one.

107
00:08:51,322 --> 00:08:52,949
I'll have no privacy for the three months.

108
00:08:53,867 --> 00:08:55,243
What are cell phones for?

109
00:08:55,326 --> 00:08:58,538
On the days when you're bringing
a girl over, just text me and--

110
00:08:58,621 --> 00:09:01,332
-Then what? You'll sleep elsewhere?
-Of course.

111
00:09:01,416 --> 00:09:03,626
Goodness, what about all your stuff?
You have your things

112
00:09:03,710 --> 00:09:05,628
hidden in every corner of the attic.

113
00:09:05,712 --> 00:09:08,923
Why would you bring a girl to the attic?
Just do it in your room...

114
00:09:12,635 --> 00:09:13,678
I mean, just...

115
00:09:17,515 --> 00:09:19,059
Just take her to your room

116
00:09:19,684 --> 00:09:21,227
and have a great time.

117
00:09:33,698 --> 00:09:35,992
GYEOROO PUBLISHING

118
00:09:36,326 --> 00:09:37,786
Why is it so hot in here?

119
00:09:39,621 --> 00:09:41,831
Your face must be so red now.

120
00:09:47,045 --> 00:09:48,546
Hello, Mr. Cha.

121
00:09:49,297 --> 00:09:52,175
Dan-i, I think the printer is broken.
Could you please check?

122
00:09:52,258 --> 00:09:53,426
Sure.

123
00:10:02,769 --> 00:10:04,020
-Good morning, sir.
-Hello.

124
00:10:05,105 --> 00:10:06,940
Hello, sorry I'm a little late.

125
00:10:07,023 --> 00:10:08,316
-Hello.
-Hey.

126
00:10:08,399 --> 00:10:10,068
Hello! Good morning, everyone.

127
00:10:10,443 --> 00:10:11,277
Yes!

128
00:10:21,913 --> 00:10:23,331
EUN-HO

129
00:10:23,414 --> 00:10:25,792
<i>There's a company</i>
<i>that takes care of all our machines.</i>

130
00:10:26,084 --> 00:10:29,003
<i>They'll get it done faster than</i>
<i>tech support. Their number is on the wall.</i>

131
00:10:38,721 --> 00:10:41,432
Hello?
I'm calling from Gyeoroo Publishing.

132
00:10:41,516 --> 00:10:44,519
Dan-i, we should order some
instant coffee. We're running low.

133
00:10:44,602 --> 00:10:45,770
Sure!

134
00:10:46,437 --> 00:10:49,399
Our printer is broken.
When is the earliest you can be here?

135
00:10:49,482 --> 00:10:52,235
Dan-i, you need to water the plant today.

136
00:10:52,318 --> 00:10:53,153
Got it!

137
00:10:53,736 --> 00:10:55,446
Could you come as soon as possible?

138
00:10:58,741 --> 00:10:59,909
My goodness...

139
00:11:15,008 --> 00:11:16,134
I'll call you back in a bit.

140
00:11:22,682 --> 00:11:24,350
-Who was that on the phone?
-Oh, well...

141
00:11:24,434 --> 00:11:27,312
It was about work. I'm working hard.
I'm so swamped.

142
00:11:28,229 --> 00:11:29,939
I've never seen you this close before.

143
00:11:30,023 --> 00:11:31,107
-Dan-i.
-Well...

144
00:11:31,191 --> 00:11:32,317
Find a Chinese restaurant.

145
00:11:33,067 --> 00:11:34,611
-I'm a fan of yours.
-For four people.

146
00:11:34,694 --> 00:11:36,821
-In Gangnam. We'll need a private room.
-Sure.

147
00:11:37,822 --> 00:11:39,282
I think I should get it done.

148
00:11:48,541 --> 00:11:50,168
EUN-HO

149
00:11:50,251 --> 00:11:52,295
<i>Book this place</i>
<i>as it's for a meeting with Mr. Yun.</i>

150
00:11:52,545 --> 00:11:54,005
<i>He likes this restaurant.</i>

151
00:11:54,088 --> 00:11:56,382
<i>Copy the address and send it to Mr. Bong.</i>

152
00:12:02,096 --> 00:12:05,016
<i>Don't worry about me.</i>
<i>You promised you wouldn't.</i>

153
00:12:05,725 --> 00:12:07,060
<i>Just focus on your work.</i>

154
00:12:07,685 --> 00:12:09,812
<i>You're only making it harder for me.</i>

155
00:12:11,856 --> 00:12:14,817
Mr. Bong, I've sent you information
on a restaurant I found.

156
00:12:15,401 --> 00:12:17,612
Really? My, you're fast.

157
00:12:19,030 --> 00:12:20,365
Oh, this place looks great.

158
00:12:22,742 --> 00:12:25,078
Dan-i, please wrap
the complimentary copies of the book.

159
00:12:25,411 --> 00:12:27,330
-I left 200 copies in the meeting room.
-Sure.

160
00:12:39,175 --> 00:12:40,426
<i>There must be other ways though.</i>

161
00:12:40,510 --> 00:12:42,053
<i>Do you want to waste your degree?</i>

162
00:12:42,136 --> 00:12:44,180
You'll have to send out packages
and run errands

163
00:12:44,264 --> 00:12:46,432
for your colleagues.
It's a low-paying contract position.

164
00:12:52,939 --> 00:12:55,733
GYEOROO PUBLISHING
COMPLIMENTARY BOOKS

165
00:12:57,443 --> 00:12:58,695
Yes, Ms. Go.

166
00:12:58,778 --> 00:13:00,571
Prepare for an executive meeting
in 20 minutes.

167
00:13:00,655 --> 00:13:03,241
Got it. But what should I prepare for...

168
00:13:06,160 --> 00:13:07,954
What should I prepare for
an executive meeting?

169
00:13:08,037 --> 00:13:09,706
Well, I'm not sure. I'm new too, you know.

170
00:13:10,873 --> 00:13:13,710
Ms. Seo, what should I prepare
for an executive meeting?

171
00:13:13,793 --> 00:13:15,003
Executive meeting? Executives.

172
00:13:15,086 --> 00:13:16,879
-Ms. Seo, someone's on the line for you.
-Okay.

173
00:13:18,298 --> 00:13:21,050
Ms. Song, I've been told
to prepare for an executive meeting.

174
00:13:21,134 --> 00:13:22,176
What should I prepare?

175
00:13:22,260 --> 00:13:23,928
-Five IVLs.
-"IVL"?

176
00:13:24,554 --> 00:13:26,597
Assistant Editorial Manager
Song Hae-rin speaking.

177
00:13:26,681 --> 00:13:28,266
-What's "IVL"?
-Just a moment, please.

178
00:13:31,269 --> 00:13:32,645
Whom can I ask?

179
00:13:34,397 --> 00:13:35,898
-Yes, Ms. Go.
-<i>Where are you?</i>

180
00:13:35,982 --> 00:13:37,608
-<i>Take the company credit card.</i>
-Okay.

181
00:13:39,402 --> 00:13:40,403
Yes, go ahead.

182
00:13:40,486 --> 00:13:44,115
<i>Hello? I'm Ji-yul's mom.</i>

183
00:13:44,449 --> 00:13:46,075
<i>Ji-yul slept in this morning.</i>

184
00:13:46,159 --> 00:13:48,077
<i>She must've been nervous</i>
<i>since it's her first day.</i>

185
00:13:49,370 --> 00:13:50,496
So?

186
00:13:50,580 --> 00:13:52,790
<i>My daughter is so naive</i>

187
00:13:52,874 --> 00:13:55,376
<i>that she's still clueless</i>
<i>when it comes to these things.</i>

188
00:13:55,793 --> 00:13:58,463
-<i>I'll wake her up early from now on...</i>
-I'm sorry!

189
00:13:58,546 --> 00:14:00,923
<i>-...so please don't be too harsh on her.</i>
-I'm sorry. My gosh!

190
00:14:01,007 --> 00:14:02,967
-<i>I called because I was worried.</i>
-I'm so sorry.

191
00:14:03,968 --> 00:14:05,345
I'm sorry I'm late.

192
00:14:05,928 --> 00:14:06,846
Sir, excuse me.

193
00:14:07,096 --> 00:14:07,930
I'm sorry.

194
00:14:10,600 --> 00:14:11,601
What a cheerful lady.

195
00:14:13,519 --> 00:14:17,315
I've seen more than 20 new hires
since I joined Gyeoroo,

196
00:14:17,607 --> 00:14:19,192
but this is my first time

197
00:14:19,275 --> 00:14:21,778
getting a call from someone's mom
about being late.

198
00:14:23,488 --> 00:14:25,698
That's because I'm an only child.

199
00:14:25,865 --> 00:14:28,868
-Please understand.
-I don't like your attitude.

200
00:14:34,749 --> 00:14:36,751
I just wanted to be friends with you,
that's all.

201
00:14:36,834 --> 00:14:38,795
Why should we be friends?

202
00:14:43,341 --> 00:14:44,801
I'm your superior,

203
00:14:44,884 --> 00:14:47,303
and we're colleagues,
nothing more than that.

204
00:14:47,387 --> 00:14:50,515
I get that you're clueless,
but do not cross the line.

205
00:14:52,850 --> 00:14:53,893
I'm sorry.

206
00:14:57,271 --> 00:14:58,523
THE SPELLING BOOK

207
00:14:59,399 --> 00:15:00,858
Proofread the manuscript.

208
00:15:02,527 --> 00:15:04,445
Ms. Song, proofreading might be too hard--

209
00:15:04,529 --> 00:15:05,530
I...

210
00:15:06,614 --> 00:15:07,573
I have

211
00:15:08,282 --> 00:15:10,701
done more difficult things
when I was a newbie because

212
00:15:10,785 --> 00:15:12,787
my direct supervisor
was a real piece of work.

213
00:15:17,250 --> 00:15:19,293
I should go over there
so that I can focus on my work.

214
00:15:21,796 --> 00:15:23,256
She gave me the company credit card,

215
00:15:23,339 --> 00:15:25,216
so "IVL" must be something
I can't find here.

216
00:15:25,675 --> 00:15:27,301
It has to be bought.

217
00:15:30,012 --> 00:15:31,556
EUN-HO

218
00:15:32,640 --> 00:15:33,474
No.

219
00:15:33,558 --> 00:15:34,809
I shouldn't.

220
00:15:38,771 --> 00:15:42,150
"IVL"? What could "IVL" mean?

221
00:15:43,192 --> 00:15:44,193
What is "IVL"?

222
00:15:44,277 --> 00:15:46,320
-My gosh!
-You don't know what an IVL is?

223
00:15:46,404 --> 00:15:49,031
-I thought you told me not to worry.
-What is that?

224
00:15:49,115 --> 00:15:51,200
An acronym of "Iced Vanilla Latte," IVL.

225
00:15:53,828 --> 00:15:55,413
Being all eager isn't enough, you know.

226
00:15:57,498 --> 00:15:58,833
Run. You only have ten minutes.

227
00:15:59,750 --> 00:16:01,043
You're such a dork.

228
00:16:08,259 --> 00:16:09,719
Don't you have an executive meeting?

229
00:16:10,178 --> 00:16:11,888
Yes, I just came to check something.

230
00:16:13,556 --> 00:16:15,683
You're really showing that
new hire who's boss.

231
00:16:16,350 --> 00:16:19,270
I learned that new hires must be
strictly trained right off the bat.

232
00:16:20,938 --> 00:16:22,356
From my direct supervisor.

233
00:16:26,736 --> 00:16:27,570
Hae-rin.

234
00:16:30,406 --> 00:16:32,783
Gosh, Mr. Cha. This is too...

235
00:16:32,950 --> 00:16:33,910
Come here.

236
00:16:35,953 --> 00:16:36,996
Goodness.

237
00:16:39,373 --> 00:16:40,917
-Eun-ho!
-Gosh, I'm sorry.

238
00:16:41,000 --> 00:16:42,877
I haven't done it in a while. Did it hurt?

239
00:16:42,960 --> 00:16:45,004
Do I still have to put up with this?

240
00:16:45,254 --> 00:16:48,299
Once a supervisor, always a supervisor.
Go easy on her.

241
00:16:48,841 --> 00:16:51,260
Or, that new girl will quit
like someone I know did.

242
00:16:51,344 --> 00:16:52,470
She'll give up in tears.

243
00:16:52,553 --> 00:16:54,805
If they are going to quit,
they might as well quit quickly.

244
00:16:54,889 --> 00:16:57,725
You said nothing is harder than
training those who are going leave anyway.

245
00:16:57,850 --> 00:17:00,228
I see. Is that why you quit in tears?

246
00:17:00,311 --> 00:17:03,564
And you came all the way to my place
and begged me to come back.

247
00:17:05,858 --> 00:17:07,985
You've become quite confident
after you got promoted.

248
00:17:08,903 --> 00:17:10,571
I picked up a few things
while working here.

249
00:17:10,655 --> 00:17:11,864
I learned it all from you.

250
00:17:14,200 --> 00:17:15,368
Can you bring my clothes?

251
00:17:15,451 --> 00:17:17,411
Why bother?
You'll get drunk and come by again.

252
00:17:18,329 --> 00:17:19,205
I'm off.

253
00:17:25,962 --> 00:17:28,339
<i>She could've just told me.</i>
<i>Why use an acronym?</i>

254
00:17:28,756 --> 00:17:30,800
<i>Then what's "Hot Vanilla Latte"? HVL?</i>

255
00:17:31,092 --> 00:17:32,969
<i>Gosh, what a joke.</i>

256
00:17:41,561 --> 00:17:43,229
<i>It meant "Iced Vanilla Latte."</i>

257
00:17:46,857 --> 00:17:49,402
<i>The word that made me feel like</i>
<i>an idiot for ten minutes</i>

258
00:17:49,986 --> 00:17:51,571
<i>just meant "Iced Vanilla Latte."</i>

259
00:17:53,948 --> 00:17:56,534
<i>Yes, the world has changed a lot indeed.</i>

260
00:17:56,784 --> 00:17:57,785
Oh, boy.

261
00:18:03,124 --> 00:18:06,877
Why the heck did I put
all the boxes on the table?

262
00:18:26,272 --> 00:18:27,523
What did I say?

263
00:18:28,107 --> 00:18:30,901
I told you the world changed a lot
while you were doing housework.

264
00:18:31,819 --> 00:18:33,112
That serves you right.

265
00:18:34,822 --> 00:18:36,157
I'm offended.

266
00:18:37,074 --> 00:18:39,243
Do you even know
what I had to do to keep my job?

267
00:18:39,327 --> 00:18:42,330
How dare you show up here trying
to get a job that took me years to get?

268
00:18:54,634 --> 00:18:56,886
Hey, why are you standing here?

269
00:18:56,969 --> 00:18:58,137
Right, let's go in.

270
00:18:59,221 --> 00:19:01,682
-Hi.
-Hello.

271
00:19:08,481 --> 00:19:09,482
Hello.

272
00:19:11,609 --> 00:19:12,902
Have a good meeting.

273
00:19:13,569 --> 00:19:14,570
Thank you.

274
00:19:19,575 --> 00:19:21,535
Go sit over there.

275
00:19:25,790 --> 00:19:27,124
<i>I've decided to come to terms</i>

276
00:19:27,708 --> 00:19:30,294
<i>with the fact that the world changed</i>
<i>while my life stayed the same.</i>

277
00:19:31,337 --> 00:19:33,506
<i>I thought that I had it the hardest</i>

278
00:19:33,589 --> 00:19:35,216
<i>when I was busy with housework and my kid,</i>

279
00:19:35,758 --> 00:19:38,344
<i>but everyone else was also working hard</i>

280
00:19:38,761 --> 00:19:41,597
<i>and doing their best</i>
<i>in their given situations.</i>

281
00:19:42,682 --> 00:19:44,392
<i>And that's why I'm here</i>

282
00:19:44,809 --> 00:19:47,561
<i>and they are there.</i>

283
00:19:48,938 --> 00:19:50,981
-I'd say 200 copies each.
-In total, 3,272 copies.

284
00:19:51,065 --> 00:19:52,817
-Isn't it 3,270 copies?
-Are you sure?

285
00:20:16,549 --> 00:20:17,967
<i>The thought of being saved</i>

286
00:20:18,050 --> 00:20:21,804
by a knight in shining armor
is too far-fetched

287
00:20:22,888 --> 00:20:23,806
for me to believe.

288
00:20:24,265 --> 00:20:27,560
I'd rather write my own life's story.

289
00:20:29,270 --> 00:20:30,104
I am cold.

290
00:20:31,355 --> 00:20:34,900
But I guess life has its cold days.

291
00:20:47,872 --> 00:20:49,665
<i>Hello. It's me, Ji Seo-jun.</i>

292
00:20:50,249 --> 00:20:52,209
About that novel by Robert Friedrich...

293
00:20:53,169 --> 00:20:55,838
You asked me to let you know
if I come up with new design ideas.

294
00:20:56,672 --> 00:20:59,425
<i>The Radiant Summer Night</i>
will be reprinted this time, right?

295
00:20:59,925 --> 00:21:02,553
How about you change
the color of the cover?

296
00:21:03,053 --> 00:21:06,265
The colors of the UK and French editions
are different, you know.

297
00:21:06,766 --> 00:21:09,685
And that's why we chose
a completely different color, blue.

298
00:21:09,769 --> 00:21:12,396
Yes, let's go with the color of
the first UK edition,

299
00:21:12,480 --> 00:21:14,815
and use the color of the French edition
for the next one.

300
00:21:15,232 --> 00:21:17,359
The second edition should be special
to be popular.

301
00:21:18,277 --> 00:21:19,153
Okay.

302
00:21:19,236 --> 00:21:20,654
<i>THE RADIANT SUMMER NIGHT</i>

303
00:21:29,288 --> 00:21:31,791
I guess you're interested
in self-development.

304
00:21:37,797 --> 00:21:39,048
You should read this book.

305
00:21:39,131 --> 00:21:40,758
It's one of the best books I've read.

306
00:21:40,841 --> 00:21:43,135
It offers simple

307
00:21:43,219 --> 00:21:45,346
yet incredible insights into life.

308
00:21:48,891 --> 00:21:51,811
Even though the author of this book
has been through many hardships,

309
00:21:51,894 --> 00:21:53,938
he's witty, so this book is hilarious.

310
00:21:54,021 --> 00:21:57,191
It really is a great book.
If you don't read it, you'll regret it.

311
00:22:00,653 --> 00:22:03,781
My gosh, I see that you're interested
in literature as well.

312
00:22:04,490 --> 00:22:05,491
Do you know this book?

313
00:22:05,574 --> 00:22:09,370
From Europe to Japan,
this book has caused a huge sensation,

314
00:22:09,453 --> 00:22:11,413
but it was just released in Korea.

315
00:22:12,081 --> 00:22:13,999
You should read it. You won't regret it.

316
00:22:14,083 --> 00:22:15,626
I guess you work in publishing.

317
00:22:15,709 --> 00:22:16,669
<i>THE MARTIAN</i>

318
00:22:16,752 --> 00:22:17,586
Pardon me?

319
00:22:18,504 --> 00:22:19,964
They were all published

320
00:22:20,047 --> 00:22:21,090
by Gyeoroo Publishing.

321
00:22:22,049 --> 00:22:23,717
-Are you in Marketing?
-No.

322
00:22:24,051 --> 00:22:25,344
I'm not following at all.

323
00:22:25,845 --> 00:22:27,930
Gyeoroo?
Is that the name of the publisher?

324
00:22:29,807 --> 00:22:32,226
My gosh, you must've gotten
the wrong idea.

325
00:22:33,143 --> 00:22:34,144
I'm just a reader

326
00:22:34,228 --> 00:22:36,021
-who is genuinely trying to--
-Mr. Kim!

327
00:22:39,358 --> 00:22:40,985
I looked everywhere for you.

328
00:22:43,237 --> 00:22:44,446
Why are you holding our book?

329
00:22:44,947 --> 00:22:46,866
You may get kicked out of this bookstore.

330
00:22:46,949 --> 00:22:48,576
You called me when I'm busy.

331
00:22:49,368 --> 00:22:51,120
Do you even have time to sell books?

332
00:22:51,787 --> 00:22:53,247
Why did you want to see me?

333
00:22:57,376 --> 00:22:58,586
Get out of here.

334
00:23:01,547 --> 00:23:03,424
<i>TERMS OF HAPPINESS</i>

335
00:23:07,344 --> 00:23:08,387
<i>HEALING LIFE</i>

336
00:23:12,725 --> 00:23:14,894
You should at least read
the introduction of this book.

337
00:23:14,977 --> 00:23:16,896
I'm not saying this because it's our book.

338
00:23:16,979 --> 00:23:18,939
It's honestly an incredible book.

339
00:23:25,154 --> 00:23:26,113
My gosh.

340
00:23:26,196 --> 00:23:28,532
A GEEKY SCIENTIST'S SURVIVAL STORY
IN MARS

341
00:23:28,616 --> 00:23:29,992
What's with that pop-up banner?

342
00:23:30,159 --> 00:23:32,369
I worked day and night for that book.

343
00:23:32,453 --> 00:23:34,496
Did you want me to see
how badly you're marketing it?

344
00:23:34,580 --> 00:23:37,875
The blurb of your book
isn't the problem right now,

345
00:23:37,958 --> 00:23:39,543
Mr. Cha.

346
00:23:41,128 --> 00:23:43,130
Here. What do you think?

347
00:23:43,213 --> 00:23:44,715
Look at the cover of this book.

348
00:23:44,798 --> 00:23:46,884
It's better than all our books
put together.

349
00:23:46,967 --> 00:23:49,470
What's the point
of reading all those manuscripts?

350
00:23:49,553 --> 00:23:51,639
People these days buy books
based on the cover.

351
00:23:51,722 --> 00:23:53,349
Books aren't accessories.

352
00:23:53,432 --> 00:23:54,516
Yes, they are.

353
00:23:54,600 --> 00:23:57,353
People are judged by what kind of books
they carry around.

354
00:23:57,436 --> 00:23:58,938
Look at this.

355
00:23:59,313 --> 00:24:00,481
<i>THE MARTIAN</i>

356
00:24:00,564 --> 00:24:02,149
Do you see how boring it makes me look?

357
00:24:02,942 --> 00:24:03,776
But look at this.

358
00:24:03,901 --> 00:24:04,902
<i>THE RADIANT SUMMER NIGHT</i>

359
00:24:04,985 --> 00:24:05,903
How refined do I look?

360
00:24:06,904 --> 00:24:09,448
I'll keep it simple.
Cover design by Ji Seo-jun.

361
00:24:09,531 --> 00:24:11,283
He's the best designer at the moment.

362
00:24:11,367 --> 00:24:14,745
All these books here were designed by him.

363
00:24:15,996 --> 00:24:16,997
Bring him to me.

364
00:24:17,081 --> 00:24:18,582
Bring him to Gyeoroo.

365
00:24:18,666 --> 00:24:20,000
How am I supposed to--

366
00:24:20,084 --> 00:24:21,418
How do you expect me to--

367
00:24:22,628 --> 00:24:25,798
You have the strongest connections
and are the most competent in our company.

368
00:24:25,881 --> 00:24:27,007
Bring him no matter what.

369
00:24:31,053 --> 00:24:33,847
Are you looking
for an interesting new book?

370
00:24:34,682 --> 00:24:35,683
I'll...

371
00:24:39,353 --> 00:24:41,563
You must have been hot.
You took your coat off.

372
00:24:47,069 --> 00:24:49,238
We need to make books that sell.

373
00:24:49,321 --> 00:24:51,740
Books that people will buy
the moment they pick it up.

374
00:24:52,241 --> 00:24:54,410
Bring Ji Seo-jun.
He works exclusively for Wolmyeong.

375
00:24:54,493 --> 00:24:57,287
They'll renew his contract next month.
I want you to bring him to Gyeoroo

376
00:24:57,371 --> 00:24:58,789
before he signs that contract.

377
00:24:58,872 --> 00:25:00,874
Get it done, okay? Keep it in mind.

378
00:25:11,218 --> 00:25:12,511
<i>THE RADIANT SUMMER NIGHT</i>

379
00:25:14,680 --> 00:25:16,849
Here's the production order
for Park Ju-eun's books.

380
00:25:19,476 --> 00:25:21,270
Do you know Ji Seo-jun? He designed these.

381
00:25:22,855 --> 00:25:24,481
I am interested in his designs.

382
00:25:24,773 --> 00:25:26,066
Why?

383
00:25:27,026 --> 00:25:28,694
Each book has a very clear concept.

384
00:25:29,862 --> 00:25:32,031
This will be easy to carry around and read

385
00:25:32,114 --> 00:25:33,782
since it's light and has a thin cover.

386
00:25:33,866 --> 00:25:35,576
It can be read on a bus or a subway.

387
00:25:35,659 --> 00:25:37,453
As for this one,

388
00:25:37,536 --> 00:25:40,372
you can easily take it with you
when you go on a trip.

389
00:25:41,665 --> 00:25:44,585
And this is already too thick
for anyone to carry around.

390
00:25:44,668 --> 00:25:45,753
Plus, it's expensive.

391
00:25:45,836 --> 00:25:48,839
He made it look classy so you can leave it
on your bookshelf for a long time.

392
00:25:50,632 --> 00:25:51,925
Isn't the content more important?

393
00:25:52,009 --> 00:25:54,845
Well, yes. But the design
doesn't go against the content either.

394
00:25:54,928 --> 00:25:56,263
Look at this.

395
00:25:56,722 --> 00:25:59,349
This one's targeted for women
in their 20s and 30s.

396
00:25:59,433 --> 00:26:00,768
It looks pretty, like an accessory.

397
00:26:00,851 --> 00:26:03,562
And this book is
about recharging our lives.

398
00:26:03,645 --> 00:26:05,939
So he made the book cover look simple
with a natural color.

399
00:26:08,442 --> 00:26:10,569
You're right.
His designs are nice and clean.

400
00:26:10,652 --> 00:26:13,030
His designed the cover well.
The blurbs are very easy to read.

401
00:26:13,572 --> 00:26:15,407
Book designers normally don't read,
but he does.

402
00:26:15,491 --> 00:26:16,700
I can tell.

403
00:26:16,867 --> 00:26:19,203
He knows where to cut and edit.

404
00:26:19,286 --> 00:26:21,288
This isn't the work of a writer
or an editor.

405
00:26:21,622 --> 00:26:23,123
It's the work of a book designer.

406
00:26:23,207 --> 00:26:26,126
The staff in our Design Team
need to get their head in the game.

407
00:26:26,210 --> 00:26:27,169
They're too laid back.

408
00:26:27,252 --> 00:26:29,463
Gosh, this still really hurts my pride.

409
00:26:29,546 --> 00:26:32,716
A book is still a book.
Don't you think it seems too commercial?

410
00:26:33,050 --> 00:26:34,468
Gosh, you're too--

411
00:26:38,555 --> 00:26:41,391
I know you just want to make
a lot of people read our books.

412
00:26:41,892 --> 00:26:44,311
They're all good books.
I feel the same way.

413
00:26:51,318 --> 00:26:53,654
<i>ONE SPRING DAY</i>

414
00:26:58,408 --> 00:26:59,243
What?

415
00:27:00,160 --> 00:27:01,286
Do you want to go for a walk?

416
00:27:03,789 --> 00:27:04,748
Let's go.

417
00:27:06,792 --> 00:27:07,960
Here we are.

418
00:27:18,470 --> 00:27:21,306
Did someone actually live here?

419
00:27:21,390 --> 00:27:23,809
Of course. The previous tenant

420
00:27:23,892 --> 00:27:27,020
hung thick curtains
because there was too much sunlight.

421
00:27:52,546 --> 00:27:54,214
-The umbrella.
-The green onions.

422
00:27:56,175 --> 00:27:58,635
I came here looking for a room to rent.

423
00:28:01,430 --> 00:28:03,182
-Oh, that place?
-Do you live here?

424
00:28:04,349 --> 00:28:07,102
-Yes.
-You must live on the top floor.

425
00:28:07,728 --> 00:28:08,562
How did you know?

426
00:28:14,484 --> 00:28:17,321
I could feel the energy of
the green onions coming from over there.

427
00:28:19,448 --> 00:28:21,992
I saw you coming out
after the light turned on.

428
00:28:22,701 --> 00:28:25,621
Do you want to take a look?
It's right in front of my door.

429
00:28:29,291 --> 00:28:32,002
It started to grow really fast
once I cut the green parts.

430
00:28:32,211 --> 00:28:34,004
I use it frequently for cooking.

431
00:28:34,087 --> 00:28:35,214
That's good to hear.

432
00:28:36,173 --> 00:28:37,966
I was really grateful
for your help that day.

433
00:28:39,051 --> 00:28:42,054
By the way, are you going to live
in that studio you saw earlier?

434
00:28:43,138 --> 00:28:44,097
I'm not sure.

435
00:28:44,181 --> 00:28:46,099
It's only three stops away from work.

436
00:28:46,183 --> 00:28:48,352
And it's also near my friend's house.

437
00:28:49,019 --> 00:28:50,020
You can't live there.

438
00:28:51,104 --> 00:28:54,149
It was used as a storage room.
I don't think anyone has lived there

439
00:28:54,524 --> 00:28:55,943
for the past three years.

440
00:28:57,986 --> 00:28:59,238
No wonder.

441
00:29:03,659 --> 00:29:05,327
I wanted to live in this neighborhood.

442
00:29:05,702 --> 00:29:07,371
But it's really expensive here.

443
00:29:07,871 --> 00:29:09,248
Where are you living now?

444
00:29:09,748 --> 00:29:11,291
At my friend's house that's nearby.

445
00:29:12,834 --> 00:29:15,045
I'm living there
because I have nowhere to go.

446
00:29:15,671 --> 00:29:18,006
But I don't want to keep
causing inconvenience.

447
00:29:33,814 --> 00:29:34,982
I'll return your umbrella.

448
00:29:35,440 --> 00:29:39,069
I'll leave it right next to the pot.

449
00:29:39,820 --> 00:29:40,946
Okay.

450
00:29:43,657 --> 00:29:45,409
By the way, what's your dog's name?

451
00:29:46,159 --> 00:29:48,662
I haven't named it yet.

452
00:29:48,745 --> 00:29:50,247
I brought it home on the day we met.

453
00:29:55,127 --> 00:29:56,545
I guess you don't have a name yet.

454
00:29:57,337 --> 00:30:00,632
The next time I come over, I'll think of
a strong masculine name for you.

455
00:30:01,758 --> 00:30:02,592
Wait, is it a girl?

456
00:30:15,939 --> 00:30:17,107
I found it.

457
00:30:18,817 --> 00:30:21,278
Welcome. Are there more people coming?

458
00:30:22,446 --> 00:30:24,448
No, I'm here alone.

459
00:30:24,906 --> 00:30:26,825
Do office workers get discounts here?

460
00:30:26,908 --> 00:30:28,744
Yes, as long as you
have your business card.

461
00:30:28,827 --> 00:30:30,245
I have one.

462
00:30:30,329 --> 00:30:32,372
Here's my business card.

463
00:30:32,998 --> 00:30:34,499
I recently got a job.

464
00:30:34,583 --> 00:30:37,085
Do you know Gyeoroo Publishing?
It's located nearby.

465
00:30:37,169 --> 00:30:38,170
Oh, I see.

466
00:30:38,253 --> 00:30:40,547
-I'll take you to your table.
-Thanks.

467
00:30:45,469 --> 00:30:47,137
Ji-yul.

468
00:30:48,221 --> 00:30:49,056
Having dinner?

469
00:30:49,139 --> 00:30:50,682
-Yes.
-Me too.

470
00:30:50,766 --> 00:30:52,476
Are you here alone? Can I join?

471
00:30:54,353 --> 00:30:56,396
I'm waiting for my boyfriend.

472
00:30:58,148 --> 00:30:59,775
I didn't know you had a boyfriend.

473
00:31:01,651 --> 00:31:03,612
-Enjoy your meal.
-You too.

474
00:31:18,794 --> 00:31:20,796
Hey. You are a little late.

475
00:31:21,296 --> 00:31:23,673
-There was a traffic jam.
-You must be hungry.

476
00:31:23,757 --> 00:31:24,800
What do you want to eat?

477
00:31:26,051 --> 00:31:28,387
How about rosé pasta?

478
00:31:28,970 --> 00:31:31,473
No, I'm not going to eat dinner.

479
00:31:31,848 --> 00:31:32,682
Why not?

480
00:31:32,766 --> 00:31:35,060
You probably won't be able to eat either.

481
00:31:36,436 --> 00:31:37,270
Why?

482
00:31:39,481 --> 00:31:41,149
Because I'm here to break up with you.

483
00:31:42,359 --> 00:31:43,485
I'm here to tell you that.

484
00:31:45,737 --> 00:31:47,364
I hate everything about you.

485
00:31:49,157 --> 00:31:50,867
Your mom told me to tell you that.

486
00:31:51,827 --> 00:31:53,912
I like you just the way you are,

487
00:31:54,162 --> 00:31:55,997
but your mom wanted me to say that to you.

488
00:31:56,832 --> 00:31:59,918
I don't think I can be with you anymore
because I'm so sick of your mom.

489
00:32:00,419 --> 00:32:02,212
My mom's just looking out for me--

490
00:32:02,295 --> 00:32:04,673
I don't care.
I hope you live a happy life.

491
00:32:04,881 --> 00:32:06,842
Ji-yul, let's never see each other again.

492
00:32:17,978 --> 00:32:18,854
So annoying.

493
00:32:23,817 --> 00:32:24,985
This is so big.

494
00:32:25,527 --> 00:32:28,113
I don't think I can finish this
all by myself.

495
00:32:30,490 --> 00:32:31,825
Do you want to eat with me?

496
00:32:49,050 --> 00:32:51,720
I'm only eating because
you said you couldn't finish it all.

497
00:32:53,305 --> 00:32:54,181
Okay.

498
00:32:55,223 --> 00:32:56,266
Okay, thanks.

499
00:32:59,352 --> 00:33:02,147
How many times
did you get dumped like this?

500
00:33:03,648 --> 00:33:04,733
A lot.

501
00:33:04,816 --> 00:33:06,776
Why don't you just confront your mom?

502
00:33:06,860 --> 00:33:08,403
After all, it's your love life.

503
00:33:09,362 --> 00:33:10,822
How much do you think this costs?

504
00:33:11,948 --> 00:33:14,451
It costs more than three months' worth
of our paycheck combined.

505
00:33:14,534 --> 00:33:15,785
My mom buys me stuff like this.

506
00:33:16,453 --> 00:33:17,913
Is that more important than love?

507
00:33:18,663 --> 00:33:19,956
I don't know.

508
00:33:20,957 --> 00:33:22,083
But it's pretty.

509
00:33:22,918 --> 00:33:24,336
Eat one more slice.

510
00:33:28,048 --> 00:33:29,382
I want coke.

511
00:33:30,884 --> 00:33:33,220
Excuse me. We'd like some coke, please.

512
00:33:36,890 --> 00:33:38,767
Just forget about it.

513
00:33:39,142 --> 00:33:40,810
You deserve better.

514
00:33:40,894 --> 00:33:42,103
-You're right.
-Of course.

515
00:33:43,021 --> 00:33:44,314
-I'm way better.
-Of course.

516
00:33:44,606 --> 00:33:45,607
Do you have a girlfriend?

517
00:33:47,609 --> 00:33:50,028
CARGO TRUCK

518
00:34:02,040 --> 00:34:04,668
-Mr. Cha Eun-ho?
-Yes, it's this house right here.

519
00:34:37,742 --> 00:34:38,827
I'm home.

520
00:34:47,586 --> 00:34:50,630
Were you running on the treadmill?
You didn't have dinner yet, did you?

521
00:34:52,507 --> 00:34:53,758
I'll go get changed.

522
00:35:06,438 --> 00:35:07,314
Hey.

523
00:35:08,189 --> 00:35:09,482
Did you clear out my stuff?

524
00:35:11,109 --> 00:35:13,236
I asked you to give me three months.

525
00:35:13,320 --> 00:35:14,946
I even went looking for a room today.

526
00:35:16,072 --> 00:35:19,242
Hey, did you forget who helped you
get your inheritance back?

527
00:35:19,326 --> 00:35:22,078
You were fighting with your stepdad
over it after your mom passed.

528
00:35:22,162 --> 00:35:23,121
And my dad...

529
00:35:24,039 --> 00:35:26,499
You know what? Now that I think about it,

530
00:35:27,375 --> 00:35:29,377
my dad got cancer because of you.

531
00:35:29,794 --> 00:35:32,756
He died because he had a hard time
helping you get your inheritance.

532
00:35:35,300 --> 00:35:37,344
Forget it. What's the point?

533
00:35:38,428 --> 00:35:40,639
Where did you throw away all my stuff?

534
00:35:40,722 --> 00:35:41,765
You rude little punk.

535
00:35:45,310 --> 00:35:46,353
In that room over there.

536
00:36:16,341 --> 00:36:17,467
It's delicious.

537
00:36:19,052 --> 00:36:20,720
Shouldn't you at least thank me?

538
00:36:23,431 --> 00:36:24,432
Thanks.

539
00:36:25,684 --> 00:36:27,644
Your dad got cancer because of me?

540
00:36:27,727 --> 00:36:29,062
I take that back.

541
00:36:29,938 --> 00:36:30,814
I was angry,

542
00:36:31,272 --> 00:36:33,066
so I just said anything that came to mind.

543
00:36:35,235 --> 00:36:37,445
Where were you?
I moved everything on my own.

544
00:36:38,196 --> 00:36:39,322
I was looking for a room.

545
00:36:40,365 --> 00:36:43,076
By the way, this is really delicious.

546
00:36:44,577 --> 00:36:45,453
It's the best.

547
00:36:46,871 --> 00:36:48,123
Did you really cook this?

548
00:36:48,206 --> 00:36:50,458
You were looking for a room
while I was decorating your room.

549
00:36:50,542 --> 00:36:52,544
And you bought meal boxes
when I cooked kimchi stew.

550
00:36:53,128 --> 00:36:54,713
It tastes better with kimchi stew.

551
00:36:55,088 --> 00:36:57,549
The food in the meal boxes
tastes great with kimchi stew.

552
00:37:00,176 --> 00:37:03,138
I had to go to a lot of places today,
so I'm really hungry.

553
00:37:03,221 --> 00:37:04,514
I can finish it all.

554
00:37:10,395 --> 00:37:12,105
-Dan-i.
-Yes?

555
00:37:15,608 --> 00:37:17,026
I don't mind

556
00:37:19,487 --> 00:37:20,697
that you're here.

557
00:37:21,364 --> 00:37:23,158
Living with you isn't half bad.

558
00:37:32,959 --> 00:37:34,753
-Hey.
-What?

559
00:37:36,838 --> 00:37:38,006
Your face turns red

560
00:37:38,923 --> 00:37:40,467
when you say stuff like that.

561
00:37:40,550 --> 00:37:42,802
-No, it doesn't. My face is pale.
-It's burning red.

562
00:37:46,306 --> 00:37:47,515
Gosh.

563
00:37:48,641 --> 00:37:51,186
If your face turns red
every time you say nice stuff,

564
00:37:51,269 --> 00:37:53,021
how do you expect to date women?

565
00:37:53,104 --> 00:37:55,774
-Dating isn't about words.
-Is it physical then?

566
00:37:58,735 --> 00:37:59,986
The kimchi stew is really spicy.

567
00:38:04,157 --> 00:38:04,991
Eun-ho.

568
00:38:06,785 --> 00:38:08,119
Thanks.

569
00:38:10,747 --> 00:38:13,917
Your presence alone
gives me much confidence.

570
00:38:16,044 --> 00:38:18,213
Still, I need to get my own place.

571
00:38:18,588 --> 00:38:20,340
I can't keep putting you out.

572
00:38:21,090 --> 00:38:23,885
I'll hurry up and save money.

573
00:38:25,053 --> 00:38:29,140
Three months probably won't be enough.

574
00:38:31,935 --> 00:38:33,895
So what about six months?

575
00:38:41,402 --> 00:38:42,445
Let's eat.

576
00:38:43,488 --> 00:38:44,364
Thank you.

577
00:38:46,074 --> 00:38:47,325
It's really good though.

578
00:38:48,409 --> 00:38:49,744
The stew is good.

579
00:39:11,558 --> 00:39:13,518
Listen up! Tomorrow at 2 p.m.,

580
00:39:13,601 --> 00:39:16,187
a meeting will be held
to discuss In Ho-won's new book.

581
00:39:16,271 --> 00:39:18,898
Think of a title for the blurb
for the advertisement.

582
00:39:18,982 --> 00:39:20,483
-Sure, ma'am.
-Got it!

583
00:39:25,405 --> 00:39:26,239
<i>PALE, VICIOUSNESS</i>

584
00:39:31,160 --> 00:39:32,287
A title for the blurb?

585
00:39:33,538 --> 00:39:35,582
I used to write those a lot myself.

586
00:39:38,042 --> 00:39:38,877
Dan-i.

587
00:39:39,544 --> 00:39:40,461
Yes?

588
00:39:41,254 --> 00:39:42,255
Sure.

589
00:39:48,052 --> 00:39:50,096
It's my outfit for the meeting.
Get it dry-cleaned.

590
00:39:50,179 --> 00:39:52,599
Just give my name
to the cleaner's at the intersection

591
00:39:52,682 --> 00:39:53,516
Sure.

592
00:39:57,979 --> 00:39:59,939
<i>PALE, VICIOUSNESS</i>

593
00:40:02,400 --> 00:40:03,276
Ms. Go.

594
00:40:03,860 --> 00:40:05,194
I heard about the meeting

595
00:40:05,278 --> 00:40:08,323
where you'll decide the title for
the blurb for In Ho-won's new book.

596
00:40:09,866 --> 00:40:11,242
I'd like to

597
00:40:11,826 --> 00:40:14,078
come up with my own idea.

598
00:40:18,458 --> 00:40:20,501
-Dan-i.
-Yes?

599
00:40:20,585 --> 00:40:22,295
Just stick to your own job.

600
00:40:27,050 --> 00:40:28,009
Sure thing.

601
00:40:39,228 --> 00:40:40,730
It's not like she said no.

602
00:40:41,522 --> 00:40:43,441
I can do my job and come up with a blurb.

603
00:40:44,817 --> 00:40:45,860
You can do it, Dan-i.

604
00:40:45,944 --> 00:40:47,362
Power pose.

605
00:40:49,322 --> 00:40:50,573
<i>PALE, VICIOUSNESS</i>

606
00:40:51,616 --> 00:40:52,951
Are you serious about this?

607
00:40:53,034 --> 00:40:54,535
Ms. Go won't accept yours.

608
00:40:54,619 --> 00:40:56,537
I'll come up with one she can't resist.

609
00:40:57,580 --> 00:41:00,291
I'll show her what I'm capable of.
You know me.

610
00:41:00,375 --> 00:41:03,086
I'm Kang Dan-i.
I was once successful in advertising.

611
00:41:03,169 --> 00:41:05,046
You must've been dying
to return to the field.

612
00:41:05,129 --> 00:41:07,548
Exactly. I couldn't be more excited.

613
00:41:07,674 --> 00:41:09,884
My heart is racing like crazy.

614
00:41:10,927 --> 00:41:12,553
I should read this book right now. Bye!

615
00:41:13,137 --> 00:41:14,097
Thanks!

616
00:41:20,603 --> 00:41:22,897
...LUCY DISAPPEARED LIKE A MIRAGE

617
00:41:32,532 --> 00:41:36,160
Dan-i, can you take this
to the Business Support Team?

618
00:41:36,244 --> 00:41:37,078
Sure thing.

619
00:41:39,205 --> 00:41:42,250
<i>PALE, VICIOUSNESS</i>

620
00:41:49,298 --> 00:41:51,968
A thriller novel written by
a psychology professor.

621
00:41:52,552 --> 00:41:53,636
Think of the cover.

622
00:41:54,178 --> 00:41:56,264
The working title is <i>Pale, Viciousness.</i>

623
00:41:56,889 --> 00:41:58,141
Like I said, it's a thriller.

624
00:41:58,891 --> 00:42:01,144
I think the genre should be evident.

625
00:42:07,567 --> 00:42:08,818
Have this while you work.

626
00:42:09,944 --> 00:42:10,778
Thank you.

627
00:42:18,453 --> 00:42:20,413
It's written by a psychology professor.

628
00:42:22,749 --> 00:42:25,001
Pale... Meaningless but harmonious.

629
00:42:25,084 --> 00:42:26,252
Illogical.

630
00:42:26,335 --> 00:42:28,421
Chaotic but with a twist.

631
00:42:39,557 --> 00:42:40,641
Mysterious...

632
00:42:44,145 --> 00:42:45,063
This era's...

633
00:42:47,065 --> 00:42:48,608
Psychology...

634
00:42:52,403 --> 00:42:53,946
BIRTH OF A THRILLER

635
00:43:01,245 --> 00:43:02,246
Good morning.

636
00:43:03,956 --> 00:43:05,458
-Hello, ma'am.
-Good morning.

637
00:43:11,255 --> 00:43:12,215
Ms. Go.

638
00:43:26,312 --> 00:43:27,605
THE BIRTH OF A NEW THRILLER

639
00:43:27,688 --> 00:43:30,525
THE THRILLER OF 2019!
THE BOOK OF THIS ERA!

640
00:43:33,861 --> 00:43:35,196
A MIND-BLOWING SUSPENSE THRILLER!

641
00:43:37,073 --> 00:43:40,868
I haven't seen
copies like these in a while.

642
00:43:42,245 --> 00:43:43,788
They're all outdated.

643
00:43:45,665 --> 00:43:47,041
I'm sorry. I'll do better--

644
00:43:47,125 --> 00:43:48,876
You're not apt to be a marketer.

645
00:43:48,960 --> 00:43:51,003
It's like you're stuck in the 90s.

646
00:43:55,049 --> 00:43:57,969
In marketing, modernity is key.
Do you know that?

647
00:43:58,970 --> 00:44:00,930
So why did you do something
you weren't asked to do

648
00:44:01,013 --> 00:44:02,807
and get an earful for no reason?

649
00:44:04,142 --> 00:44:06,269
I thought you'd know better
because you're old,

650
00:44:06,686 --> 00:44:09,230
but you're just as clueless
as the rookies.

651
00:44:15,236 --> 00:44:17,321
Now get out and stop wasting my time.

652
00:44:49,687 --> 00:44:51,272
Dan-i, don't lose it.

653
00:45:13,002 --> 00:45:13,920
A NEW ERA OF THRILLERS

654
00:45:14,003 --> 00:45:15,796
An intense noir...

655
00:45:15,880 --> 00:45:16,923
Right.

656
00:45:17,006 --> 00:45:19,383
<i>Where did the evil come from?</i>

657
00:45:20,051 --> 00:45:21,219
<i>I KILLED A MAN</i>
<i>MISSING GIRL</i>

658
00:45:22,053 --> 00:45:23,512
"I said that was not true."

659
00:45:23,596 --> 00:45:25,431
"Those words are not always the truth."

660
00:45:25,514 --> 00:45:27,558
"Everyone lies."

661
00:45:27,642 --> 00:45:29,602
"This summer,
it will send shivers down your spine.

662
00:45:29,685 --> 00:45:31,520
The perfect psychological thriller."

663
00:45:32,855 --> 00:45:34,440
A thriller. A noir.

664
00:45:35,024 --> 00:45:36,317
An intense battle of wits.

665
00:45:36,901 --> 00:45:38,778
It will make your heart race.

666
00:45:38,861 --> 00:45:41,906
The battle of wits
that'll disappear like a mirage.

667
00:45:42,240 --> 00:45:43,532
This winter...

668
00:45:43,616 --> 00:45:45,826
The novel that'll make
your heart race this winter.

669
00:45:45,910 --> 00:45:47,787
The battle of wits

670
00:45:48,246 --> 00:45:49,872
that'll disappear like a mirage.

671
00:45:53,084 --> 00:45:54,252
It sounds weird though.

672
00:46:08,057 --> 00:46:09,934
Ms. Song, please have some tea.

673
00:46:12,436 --> 00:46:14,146
Thank you. You didn't have to.

674
00:46:22,613 --> 00:46:23,572
BLURB TITLE PROPOSAL

675
00:46:23,656 --> 00:46:25,116
Is this a title for the blurb?

676
00:46:27,827 --> 00:46:29,495
I wanted to hand in my ideas.

677
00:46:30,371 --> 00:46:32,581
I just want to be of help around here.

678
00:46:33,416 --> 00:46:35,459
Could you perhaps take a look?

679
00:46:36,919 --> 00:46:38,504
-Me?
-Hello.

680
00:46:39,255 --> 00:46:40,715
-You called for repairs?
-Oh, right.

681
00:46:41,841 --> 00:46:43,592
This way. You came early.

682
00:47:04,655 --> 00:47:05,614
BLURB TITLE PROPOSAL

683
00:47:05,698 --> 00:47:08,451
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE
BEGGING PEOPLE TO BUY THIS BOOK

684
00:47:08,534 --> 00:47:09,910
Begging? What's wrong with...

685
00:47:13,372 --> 00:47:14,707
She's right.

686
00:47:15,291 --> 00:47:16,751
Instead of a sales pitch,

687
00:47:17,293 --> 00:47:20,504
I should make the readers
want to grab it on their own.

688
00:47:21,339 --> 00:47:22,381
THE BIRTH OF A NEW THRILLER

689
00:47:22,465 --> 00:47:24,467
<i>"You're only explaining</i>
<i>what the book is about."</i>

690
00:47:26,344 --> 00:47:29,597
THE THRILLER OF 2019!
THE BOOK OF THIS ERA!

691
00:47:29,680 --> 00:47:30,556
"It's not witty."

692
00:47:31,515 --> 00:47:32,641
THE THRILLER OF 2019!

693
00:47:32,850 --> 00:47:34,643
A MIND-BLOWING SUSPENSE THRILLER!

694
00:47:35,728 --> 00:47:39,273
"It doesn't immediately attract readers."

695
00:47:44,737 --> 00:47:46,364
I thought you were teaching a class today.

696
00:47:47,114 --> 00:47:48,991
Address me appropriately at work,
Ms. Kang Dan-i.

697
00:47:50,368 --> 00:47:51,452
Have this.

698
00:47:53,120 --> 00:47:53,996
Mr. Cha,

699
00:47:54,789 --> 00:47:58,250
how is this for the title of the blurb?

700
00:48:00,294 --> 00:48:02,463
AN INTENSE BATTLE OF WITS
THAT'LL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY

701
00:48:06,342 --> 00:48:08,135
NEW BOOK MARKETING STRATEGY MEETING
AT 14:00.

702
00:48:37,164 --> 00:48:38,332
Good luck with the meeting.

703
00:48:38,416 --> 00:48:39,375
Excuse me, ma'am.

704
00:48:39,708 --> 00:48:42,253
It's the final blurb I came up with.

705
00:48:42,753 --> 00:48:43,921
Could you please take a look?

706
00:48:44,004 --> 00:48:45,089
Let's start the meeting.

707
00:48:49,176 --> 00:48:50,261
Good luck with the meeting.

708
00:48:51,846 --> 00:48:52,930
Good luck.

709
00:48:56,058 --> 00:48:57,184
Hello.

710
00:49:04,608 --> 00:49:05,943
Goodness.

711
00:49:08,487 --> 00:49:09,488
Hello.

712
00:49:10,114 --> 00:49:12,408
AN INTENSE BATTLE OF WITS
THAT'LL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY

713
00:49:30,217 --> 00:49:33,053
WHAT IS...

714
00:49:33,137 --> 00:49:35,431
What is a good blurb?

715
00:49:38,100 --> 00:49:40,394
WHAT IS A GOOD BLURB?

716
00:49:40,478 --> 00:49:43,105
The title of the blurb should reflect
the title of the book.

717
00:49:43,189 --> 00:49:47,109
The tone of the book coincides
with a mirage or a mystery.

718
00:49:47,193 --> 00:49:48,861
We should keep that as the theme.

719
00:49:48,944 --> 00:49:50,696
That's all good,

720
00:49:50,779 --> 00:49:53,282
but try talking about it with readers
at bookstores.

721
00:49:53,657 --> 00:49:55,242
Who would instantly get it?

722
00:49:55,326 --> 00:49:57,828
I agree. We must get readers
to buy the book first.

723
00:49:58,078 --> 00:49:59,079
Don't you understand it?

724
00:49:59,163 --> 00:50:00,789
Ms. Go, any thoughts?

725
00:50:02,374 --> 00:50:03,542
I have a few.

726
00:50:06,879 --> 00:50:07,755
First...

727
00:50:14,094 --> 00:50:16,555
You always pack a punch, don't you?

728
00:50:16,639 --> 00:50:17,765
Nice.

729
00:50:18,474 --> 00:50:19,767
It's good.

730
00:50:19,850 --> 00:50:22,394
It brings excitement
and makes you interested.

731
00:50:22,478 --> 00:50:24,188
-You get curious.
-What was it again?

732
00:50:24,271 --> 00:50:27,233
"The battle of wits
that'll take your breath away."

733
00:50:27,316 --> 00:50:29,276
A MIND-BLOWING SUSPENSE THRILLER!

734
00:50:32,404 --> 00:50:35,574
AN INTENSE BATTLE OF WITS
THAT'LL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY

735
00:50:39,745 --> 00:50:41,247
-Ms. Go!
-What do you think?

736
00:50:41,330 --> 00:50:42,623
What's your take on it?

737
00:50:42,706 --> 00:50:43,624
I like it.

738
00:50:43,707 --> 00:50:45,501
It sounds like a classic while...

739
00:50:45,584 --> 00:50:50,464
Mr. Cha,
how is this for the title of the blurb?

740
00:50:53,759 --> 00:50:55,761
The old-fashioned way works sometimes.

741
00:50:55,844 --> 00:50:57,263
I don't know how the youth thinks...

742
00:50:57,346 --> 00:50:59,848
-How about this?
-I'm not sure about this part though.

743
00:51:00,474 --> 00:51:02,643
-It's clearer.
-Sometimes, this is better.

744
00:51:04,019 --> 00:51:05,813
This is why she gets paid the big bucks.

745
00:51:05,896 --> 00:51:07,940
Rather than keeping it too short,

746
00:51:08,148 --> 00:51:10,442
it might be better
to go the old-fashioned way

747
00:51:10,526 --> 00:51:12,194
with multiple lines.

748
00:51:12,278 --> 00:51:14,280
-It's clear.
-And it's easy to understand.

749
00:51:14,363 --> 00:51:16,740
It makes me curious.

750
00:51:18,409 --> 00:51:19,952
-Good job, everyone.
-Good job.

751
00:51:20,035 --> 00:51:21,745
It's not every day that Ms. Go's blurb

752
00:51:21,829 --> 00:51:23,455
gets chosen over Ms. Seo's.

753
00:51:23,539 --> 00:51:25,040
"An intense battle of wits

754
00:51:25,124 --> 00:51:27,918
that'll instantly take your breath away."

755
00:51:28,752 --> 00:51:30,963
-That's why she's the director.
-Tell me about it.

756
00:51:35,259 --> 00:51:38,762
The wording isn't like
your usual style though.

757
00:51:38,846 --> 00:51:40,097
It's fresh and I like it.

758
00:52:06,040 --> 00:52:07,958
A BATTLE OF WITS
THAT'LL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY

759
00:52:11,003 --> 00:52:12,129
Does this...

760
00:52:14,006 --> 00:52:15,174
happen often?

761
00:52:18,594 --> 00:52:19,553
What do you mean?

762
00:52:24,725 --> 00:52:27,436
This is my blurb.

763
00:52:30,648 --> 00:52:32,149
You know that.

764
00:52:33,192 --> 00:52:34,276
You know what this star is.

765
00:52:36,945 --> 00:52:38,822
I don't know what you're talking about.

766
00:52:40,658 --> 00:52:44,411
I don't think that is one of the copies
you showed me earlier.

767
00:53:37,631 --> 00:53:39,717
GYEOROO PUBLISHING

768
00:53:46,515 --> 00:53:47,516
Dan-i.

769
00:53:49,643 --> 00:53:50,811
Yes.

770
00:53:51,311 --> 00:53:52,688
This is a place of work.

771
00:53:55,441 --> 00:53:56,984
I told you on your first day.

772
00:53:57,651 --> 00:54:01,447
When we hire ten people,
only one lasts after three years.

773
00:54:02,114 --> 00:54:03,907
If you want to last here,

774
00:54:04,950 --> 00:54:06,827
quit thinking it's unfair.

775
00:54:12,207 --> 00:54:14,543
That's not the only thought
that came to my mind.

776
00:54:16,211 --> 00:54:17,629
I was also

777
00:54:19,047 --> 00:54:20,424
disappointed in someone.

778
00:54:24,553 --> 00:54:25,637
Without taking my side

779
00:54:26,346 --> 00:54:28,098
or making a big deal out of it,

780
00:54:30,142 --> 00:54:32,019
just saying, "I understand how you feel."

781
00:54:34,396 --> 00:54:35,689
would have been

782
00:54:36,774 --> 00:54:37,941
enough for me.

783
00:54:41,153 --> 00:54:42,362
Instead of giving me advice

784
00:54:43,614 --> 00:54:44,698
or comforting me,

785
00:54:45,866 --> 00:54:46,950
sympathizing with me.

786
00:54:48,994 --> 00:54:50,245
We're all humans.

787
00:54:51,747 --> 00:54:53,123
"I know how you feel."

788
00:54:55,375 --> 00:54:56,418
That's what I expected.

789
00:55:01,548 --> 00:55:02,841
I'll see you tomorrow, Ms. Song.

790
00:55:27,366 --> 00:55:29,117
This is how everyone survived.

791
00:55:30,077 --> 00:55:32,496
Taking ideas from a new contract employee.

792
00:55:33,622 --> 00:55:34,998
And you turned a blind eye to it.

793
00:55:35,415 --> 00:55:36,500
I told you it'll be hard.

794
00:55:37,042 --> 00:55:38,210
No one asked you to do it.

795
00:55:38,293 --> 00:55:39,837
You sided with your superior.

796
00:55:39,920 --> 00:55:41,255
That's not a big deal.

797
00:55:42,256 --> 00:55:43,924
Your idea may have been chosen,

798
00:55:44,007 --> 00:55:45,551
but that doesn't prove your competency.

799
00:55:46,009 --> 00:55:47,719
That's not what I wanted.

800
00:55:50,222 --> 00:55:52,391
Right now, I just want

801
00:55:52,474 --> 00:55:55,727
other employees
to know that it was my idea.

802
00:55:57,813 --> 00:56:00,816
"She's not just someone
who only does menial jobs.

803
00:56:01,817 --> 00:56:05,112
She could do well
if we give her a chance."

804
00:56:05,988 --> 00:56:07,197
Something like this.

805
00:56:07,281 --> 00:56:09,032
Even that would be hard to accomplish.

806
00:56:09,533 --> 00:56:10,951
You might need more time.

807
00:56:12,744 --> 00:56:13,954
Do you think you can survive?

808
00:56:15,706 --> 00:56:17,124
I will survive.

809
00:56:18,166 --> 00:56:21,545
It feels like
I'm starting completely anew.

810
00:56:22,796 --> 00:56:25,632
It feels like I'm really a new recruit.

811
00:56:27,467 --> 00:56:30,429
And do you know what I like the most?

812
00:56:34,600 --> 00:56:35,517
Eun-ho.

813
00:56:39,813 --> 00:56:40,939
Eun-ho.

814
00:56:42,190 --> 00:56:43,191
Are you drunk?

815
00:56:44,985 --> 00:56:46,194
You know people...

816
00:56:48,322 --> 00:56:49,406
Now people...

817
00:56:53,619 --> 00:56:54,786
call me by my name.

818
00:56:56,830 --> 00:56:58,123
What do you mean by that?

819
00:57:04,588 --> 00:57:06,340
<i>-Excuse me.</i>
<i>-Ma'am.</i>

820
00:57:06,423 --> 00:57:08,300
<i>-Honey.</i>
<i>-Hey, you.</i>

821
00:57:08,508 --> 00:57:09,509
<i>Mom.</i>

822
00:57:10,928 --> 00:57:13,221
For all these years, no one called me

823
00:57:15,182 --> 00:57:16,475
by my name.

824
00:57:18,226 --> 00:57:19,227
Kang Dan-i.

825
00:57:21,480 --> 00:57:23,231
I have a name too, you know.

826
00:57:27,152 --> 00:57:28,737
No one called me that.

827
00:57:31,114 --> 00:57:32,199
But now,

828
00:57:33,742 --> 00:57:34,785
people...

829
00:57:36,411 --> 00:57:37,537
call me by my name.

830
00:57:39,581 --> 00:57:41,750
Nice to meet you, Dan-i.

831
00:57:41,833 --> 00:57:44,252
And Dan-i is in the Task Support Team.

832
00:57:44,336 --> 00:57:45,921
By the way, how old are you, Dan-i?

833
00:57:46,004 --> 00:57:48,507
Dan-i, you need to water the plant today.

834
00:57:52,511 --> 00:57:55,097
That really feels odd, you know.

835
00:57:57,265 --> 00:57:59,935
Getting called by my name.

836
00:58:02,938 --> 00:58:03,981
Ms. Kang Dan-i.

837
00:58:07,192 --> 00:58:08,485
Ms. Kang Dan-i.

838
00:58:09,861 --> 00:58:11,238
Yes, Mr. Chief Editor?

839
00:58:13,949 --> 00:58:14,866
Ms. Kang Dan-i.

840
00:58:17,411 --> 00:58:18,453
Mr. Cha Eun-ho.

841
00:58:19,204 --> 00:58:20,330
My pretty Dan-i.

842
00:58:20,831 --> 00:58:22,040
My handsome Eun-ho.

843
00:58:22,499 --> 00:58:24,501
-Shall we clink our glasses?
-Shall we?

844
00:58:32,092 --> 00:58:33,260
Dan-i, Dan-i, My Dan-i.

845
00:58:34,011 --> 00:58:35,178
Do you have a death wish?

846
00:58:43,228 --> 00:58:44,438
Did I drink too much?

847
00:58:47,691 --> 00:58:50,444
Eun-ho, you should stop drinking too.

848
00:58:51,111 --> 00:58:52,404
You already drank too...

849
00:58:55,699 --> 00:58:56,575
Eun-ho.

850
00:59:08,295 --> 00:59:10,005
Where did he go in the middle of drinking?

851
00:59:19,222 --> 00:59:20,223
Yes, hello?

852
00:59:21,266 --> 00:59:22,267
Where are you?

853
00:59:22,893 --> 00:59:24,102
I'm in a taxi.

854
00:59:24,936 --> 00:59:26,480
You drank a lot.

855
00:59:27,022 --> 00:59:30,025
That's why I took a taxi.
If I had been sober, I would've driven.

856
00:59:30,108 --> 00:59:32,486
<i>You know that I don't like</i>
<i>other people driving my car.</i>

857
00:59:33,820 --> 00:59:34,988
Where are you going?

858
00:59:36,031 --> 00:59:37,824
Where do you think? I'm going home.

859
00:59:37,908 --> 00:59:40,577
<i>Hey, you were drinking at home.</i>

860
00:59:42,704 --> 00:59:43,580
What?

861
00:59:43,663 --> 00:59:46,583
<i>It's me, Dan-i. We drank at home together.</i>

862
00:59:46,666 --> 00:59:48,752
<i>Whose home are you going to, by the way?</i>

863
00:59:49,836 --> 00:59:51,004
<i>Are you that drunk?</i>

864
00:59:54,299 --> 00:59:55,675
Sir, where am I going?

865
01:00:25,372 --> 01:00:26,373
What a lunatic.

866
01:00:46,852 --> 01:00:49,563
<i>Whenever I got drunk, I came here...</i>

867
01:00:55,318 --> 01:00:56,361
<i>because I missed...</i>

868
01:00:57,529 --> 01:00:58,655
<i>Dan-i so much.</i>

869
01:01:09,457 --> 01:01:12,586
<i>Sometimes, I heard her laugh.</i>

870
01:01:13,962 --> 01:01:14,796
<i>What?</i>

871
01:01:16,089 --> 01:01:17,299
<i>What are you going to do there?</i>

872
01:01:18,175 --> 01:01:19,426
<i>Dig holes to find food?</i>

873
01:01:19,509 --> 01:01:21,219
<i>-Sometimes...</i>
<i>-No, wait, Dong-min.</i>

874
01:01:21,303 --> 01:01:22,596
<i>...I heard them fight.</i>

875
01:01:28,226 --> 01:01:29,102
<i>Let go of me.</i>

876
01:01:29,186 --> 01:01:30,353
<i>And sometimes...</i>

877
01:01:31,188 --> 01:01:32,689
<i>I said I'm sorry! Where are you going?</i>

878
01:01:33,106 --> 01:01:34,107
<i>Hey, Dan-i!</i>

879
01:01:34,649 --> 01:01:35,984
MAILBOX

880
01:01:55,879 --> 01:01:57,172
<i>...I saw her crying.</i>

881
01:02:04,262 --> 01:02:06,681
<i>On those days, I couldn't even say hi.</i>

882
01:02:08,016 --> 01:02:09,851
<i>I thought my heart was going to crumble.</i>

883
01:03:02,195 --> 01:03:03,321
Are you all right?

884
01:03:03,613 --> 01:03:04,906
Where did you go?

885
01:03:19,754 --> 01:03:21,006
<i>I don't have to go there now</i>

886
01:03:21,798 --> 01:03:23,341
<i>after drinking.</i>

887
01:03:24,301 --> 01:03:25,385
<i>Dan-i...</i>

888
01:03:27,178 --> 01:03:28,680
<i>is living at my house.</i>

889
01:03:55,498 --> 01:03:57,751
DAN-I AND I USED TO FLY BALLOONS
WITH LETTERS IN THEM

890
01:03:57,834 --> 01:03:59,961
I NEVER KNEW IT WAS DAN-I
WHO ALWAYS REPLIED TO ME

891
01:04:00,879 --> 01:04:03,798
WHEN I GET DRUNK, I GET IN A TAXI
AND TELL THE DRIVER DAN-I'S ADDRESS

892
01:04:03,882 --> 01:04:05,133
DAN-I IS THE OPPOSITE OF ME

893
01:04:05,216 --> 01:04:07,052
I BLUSH WHEN I'M EMBARRASSED
BUT SHE JUST LAUGHS

894
01:04:07,135 --> 01:04:10,221
I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT "YEARNING" MEANT
WHEN KANG DAN-I WAS NO LONGER BESIDE ME

895
01:04:10,305 --> 01:04:11,431
EUN-HO ONCE ASKED ME,

896
01:04:11,514 --> 01:04:13,641
"WE'LL STILL BE TOGETHER
WHEN WE'RE GROWN UP, RIGHT?"

897
01:04:13,725 --> 01:04:14,976
SHE WAS ALWAYS REMARKABLE

898
01:04:15,060 --> 01:04:16,770
NO MATTER HOW TIRED SHE WAS
SHE NEVER PASSED OUT

899
01:04:16,853 --> 01:04:18,480
BEING WITH EUN-HO MAKES ME FEEL WARM

900
01:04:18,563 --> 01:04:20,190
IT'S A GOOD THING THAT
I MOVED INTO HIS HOUSE

901
01:04:24,444 --> 01:04:27,113
<i>Do you know that you're a dummy?</i>

902
01:04:28,698 --> 01:04:30,825
Did I teach you to get drunk like that?

903
01:04:31,242 --> 01:04:33,286
Do you think this is something
you can calmly explain?

904
01:04:33,370 --> 01:04:34,537
Hey!

905
01:04:34,621 --> 01:04:35,914
<i>That's all money, you know!</i>

906
01:04:35,997 --> 01:04:37,332
<i>Our money has turned into dust!</i>

907
01:04:38,333 --> 01:04:40,919
<i>Don't come over when you're drunk.</i>
<i>You can't anymore.</i>

908
01:04:41,002 --> 01:04:42,670
I live with a woman now, so you can't.

909
01:04:43,880 --> 01:04:46,841
<i>And that shopping bag</i>
<i>was in Song Hae-rin's hands.</i>

910
01:04:47,759 --> 01:04:49,386
<i>That definitely means they're dating.</i>

911
01:04:50,553 --> 01:04:52,597
<i>I find you amusing, Ms. Green Onions.</i>

912
01:04:53,681 --> 01:04:55,225
<i>I just need you too.</i>

913
01:04:56,351 --> 01:04:57,685
<i>That one person who knows me well.</i>

914
01:05:00,772 --> 01:05:02,774
Subtitle translation by Hye-lim Park