1
00:00:18,893 --> 00:00:20,562
WE
2
00:00:20,645 --> 00:00:23,106
MET
3
00:00:33,116 --> 00:00:34,367
THE TWO OF THEM
4
00:00:34,451 --> 00:00:38,371
MET MANY PEOPLE
5
00:00:38,955 --> 00:00:43,209
THEY SPENT A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER
6
00:00:45,336 --> 00:00:47,630
AND READ MANY BOOKS
7
00:00:47,714 --> 00:00:50,425
TAKING WALKS, TRAVELING, READING
8
00:00:50,884 --> 00:00:53,803
LOVE, TIME,
FRIENDSHIP, COMMUNICATION
9
00:00:55,430 --> 00:00:59,601
ONCE AGAIN, I OPEN THE BOOK ABOUT YOU
10
00:01:03,480 --> 00:01:04,773
Aren't you getting off work?
11
00:01:04,856 --> 00:01:05,940
VOLUME 7
12
00:01:06,024 --> 00:01:08,234
I'm in front of your company building.
13
00:01:08,526 --> 00:01:09,903
Do you want to have dinner with me?
14
00:01:11,404 --> 00:01:13,156
{\an8}So far, we've only met by chance,
15
00:01:13,740 --> 00:01:15,825
{\an8}but this time, it's not a coincidence.
16
00:01:17,535 --> 00:01:18,912
{\an8}I'm asking you out on a date.
17
00:01:38,973 --> 00:01:40,100
It's already time to go home.
18
00:01:41,351 --> 00:01:43,520
Can you wait for just ten minutes?
19
00:01:44,104 --> 00:01:45,313
<i>I'll pack up and head out.</i>
20
00:01:47,148 --> 00:01:48,233
Sure, see you in a bit.
21
00:02:00,286 --> 00:02:02,997
PARK JEONG-SIK
22
00:02:05,458 --> 00:02:06,584
My gosh.
23
00:02:07,127 --> 00:02:08,711
You acted cool again, didn't you?
24
00:02:18,263 --> 00:02:19,806
-Yes.
-I'm off too.
25
00:02:19,889 --> 00:02:21,224
See you tomorrow.
26
00:02:21,933 --> 00:02:23,560
-Have a good evening.
-Bye.
27
00:02:25,436 --> 00:02:26,813
<i>Do you want to have dinner with me?</i>
28
00:02:26,896 --> 00:02:27,772
JI-HONG
29
00:02:37,282 --> 00:02:38,825
Who wants to go clubbing with me today?
30
00:02:40,118 --> 00:02:42,245
Dan-i, do you want to go
clubbing with me today?
31
00:02:42,829 --> 00:02:44,414
Sorry, something just came up.
32
00:02:45,165 --> 00:02:46,124
I'm sorry.
33
00:02:47,584 --> 00:02:49,627
Hae-rin, let's go clubbing this evening.
34
00:02:49,711 --> 00:02:51,421
I'm sorry.
My mom isn't feeling well today.
35
00:02:53,131 --> 00:02:55,592
-Let's go clubbing, Mr. Cha.
-I still have work to do.
36
00:02:58,136 --> 00:02:59,304
I have a lot of time.
37
00:03:05,518 --> 00:03:08,521
I should stay and get more work done
since I have a lot of time.
38
00:03:11,608 --> 00:03:13,151
I'm off, everyone.
39
00:03:13,860 --> 00:03:14,694
Dan-i.
40
00:03:20,783 --> 00:03:22,493
I'm sorry. I forgot about it.
41
00:03:26,539 --> 00:03:27,665
Dan-i.
42
00:03:30,668 --> 00:03:32,253
Song-i submitted this production order.
43
00:03:32,337 --> 00:03:34,130
Correct the parts I highlighted with red.
44
00:03:42,096 --> 00:03:44,390
Didn't someone call you?
I'll do it if someone is waiting...
45
00:03:51,356 --> 00:03:52,232
Okay.
46
00:04:05,370 --> 00:04:06,788
I'm free for the time being.
47
00:04:06,871 --> 00:04:08,414
My mom is so shocked.
48
00:04:08,581 --> 00:04:11,251
This is the first time
I've told her I love someone.
49
00:04:11,876 --> 00:04:13,920
She's scared.
She stopped bringing up blind dates.
50
00:04:14,754 --> 00:04:16,089
It'll only last a month though.
51
00:04:16,547 --> 00:04:19,008
Then shall we grab dinner together?
52
00:04:19,926 --> 00:04:21,469
I'm meeting my friends.
53
00:04:21,552 --> 00:04:23,638
We're going to go to
a popular place and have fun.
54
00:04:24,973 --> 00:04:26,349
Bye.
55
00:04:30,520 --> 00:04:32,021
I'm going to eat <i>ramyeon</i> alone, then.
56
00:05:08,933 --> 00:05:10,435
Then I'll get going now, Mr. Cha.
57
00:05:11,728 --> 00:05:12,729
Hang on a second.
58
00:05:17,233 --> 00:05:19,569
Was that Ji Seo-jun?
It looked like it was him.
59
00:05:19,652 --> 00:05:21,821
Yes, he wants to have dinner with me.
60
00:05:22,488 --> 00:05:24,615
So, you knew.
Then why did you make me do more work?
61
00:05:25,325 --> 00:05:27,076
There's no food at home. Eat outside.
62
00:05:30,663 --> 00:05:32,707
Take this home for me.
63
00:05:34,083 --> 00:05:34,959
I'm off.
64
00:05:39,213 --> 00:05:42,050
{\an8}GYEOROO PUBLISHING
65
00:05:58,107 --> 00:05:59,776
It's pretty chilly today.
66
00:06:00,443 --> 00:06:01,444
Is it?
67
00:06:14,123 --> 00:06:15,291
It's cold outside.
68
00:06:17,877 --> 00:06:18,878
Thanks.
69
00:06:51,244 --> 00:06:53,538
-Sorry I kept you waiting.
-No, it's all right.
70
00:06:54,622 --> 00:06:55,706
Don't stay out late.
71
00:06:59,752 --> 00:07:00,628
Shall we go?
72
00:07:01,963 --> 00:07:02,839
Yes.
73
00:07:07,176 --> 00:07:08,302
You must be cold.
74
00:07:08,845 --> 00:07:09,846
No, I'm okay.
75
00:07:09,929 --> 00:07:11,222
Aren't you hungry?
76
00:07:11,848 --> 00:07:13,307
-I'm starving.
-Really?
77
00:07:14,934 --> 00:07:16,102
Let's go have some good food.
78
00:07:32,535 --> 00:07:34,287
I really should open a <i>ramyeon</i> place.
79
00:07:34,912 --> 00:07:36,247
This looks too good to eat.
80
00:07:42,378 --> 00:07:44,630
-Who is it?
<i>-I'm from the real estate office.</i>
81
00:07:45,548 --> 00:07:46,674
The real estate office?
82
00:07:47,592 --> 00:07:49,969
I'm sorry, but this place isn't listed...
What's this about?
83
00:07:50,303 --> 00:07:51,596
What is happening here?
84
00:07:51,679 --> 00:07:53,890
-Please take your shoes off--
-Gosh, calm down.
85
00:07:53,973 --> 00:07:56,309
Take your shoes...
Look, what is this about?
86
00:07:56,392 --> 00:07:57,894
Excuse me, what's this...
87
00:07:58,102 --> 00:07:59,187
Do you own this place?
88
00:07:59,770 --> 00:08:01,564
I'm renting it for 500,000 won a month.
89
00:08:01,981 --> 00:08:04,233
You don't own it?
You're on a monthly lease?
90
00:08:04,817 --> 00:08:07,153
Well, I'm not sure
what my landlady said to you,
91
00:08:07,236 --> 00:08:08,362
but I'm not moving out.
92
00:08:08,946 --> 00:08:10,573
I still have months left on my lease.
93
00:08:12,283 --> 00:08:14,994
You're Park Hoon who works
at Gyeoroo Publishing, right?
94
00:08:15,912 --> 00:08:18,122
I'm Ji-yul's mom.
95
00:08:22,627 --> 00:08:23,753
Ji-yul's mom... I see.
96
00:08:24,378 --> 00:08:27,089
You think you can barge into my place
with this tall, lanky guy
97
00:08:27,173 --> 00:08:28,674
just because you're Ji-yul's mom?
98
00:08:29,675 --> 00:08:30,551
This is interesting.
99
00:08:30,635 --> 00:08:34,180
Most guys get scared when I tell them
that I'm Ji-yul's mom.
100
00:08:35,640 --> 00:08:37,391
-Any siblings?
-I have three sisters.
101
00:08:38,809 --> 00:08:39,852
Three sisters...
102
00:08:40,895 --> 00:08:43,147
-What do your parents do?
-They're having dinner now.
103
00:08:43,231 --> 00:08:44,815
I'm asking what they do for a living.
104
00:08:44,899 --> 00:08:46,817
My dad is an elementary school
vice principal,
105
00:08:46,901 --> 00:08:48,319
and my mom is a housewife.
106
00:08:49,695 --> 00:08:51,322
You and Ji-yul are in a relationship?
107
00:08:52,782 --> 00:08:54,408
Yes, we like each other.
108
00:08:54,951 --> 00:08:57,370
If you're after my family's money--
109
00:08:57,453 --> 00:08:58,621
"Your family's money"?
110
00:09:01,499 --> 00:09:03,292
I don't care about things like that.
111
00:09:05,127 --> 00:09:08,589
The only thing I care about is Oh Ji-yul.
112
00:09:09,382 --> 00:09:13,261
I love her purely as who she is, Mother!
113
00:09:13,344 --> 00:09:15,304
Why on earth are you calling me "Mother"?
114
00:09:15,388 --> 00:09:17,056
Break up with Ji-yul at once!
115
00:09:20,142 --> 00:09:23,062
I guess this is how you kept
all the guys Ji-yul has dated
116
00:09:23,145 --> 00:09:25,481
away from her so far,
117
00:09:25,856 --> 00:09:27,692
but I'm different from those guys.
118
00:09:28,317 --> 00:09:30,236
If you keep being like this,
119
00:09:30,319 --> 00:09:31,904
I will take Ji-yul
120
00:09:31,988 --> 00:09:34,073
and just run away with her.
121
00:09:34,615 --> 00:09:36,617
-Gosh!
-If that happens,
122
00:09:37,994 --> 00:09:42,164
you will never see Ji-yul again.
123
00:09:42,373 --> 00:09:44,750
For the rest of your life,
until the day you die.
124
00:09:46,836 --> 00:09:47,712
So...
125
00:09:49,755 --> 00:09:53,259
just let us be in love, please.
126
00:09:56,262 --> 00:09:58,806
Please...
127
00:09:59,181 --> 00:10:00,099
Goodness.
128
00:10:01,642 --> 00:10:06,272
And take your shoes off, please.
129
00:10:30,546 --> 00:10:31,547
Darn it.
130
00:10:33,215 --> 00:10:35,176
DAN-I
131
00:10:36,135 --> 00:10:38,012
Cha Eun-ho, that is not right.
132
00:10:41,891 --> 00:10:43,017
Don't call her.
133
00:10:44,268 --> 00:10:46,062
Dan-i is with Ji Seo-jun now.
134
00:10:46,854 --> 00:10:48,689
I get that it bothers you,
135
00:10:48,939 --> 00:10:51,108
but you're being a loser now.
136
00:10:53,778 --> 00:10:55,988
No, don't even text her.
What are you going to say?
137
00:10:57,239 --> 00:10:58,949
I just want to ask her
when she'll be home.
138
00:10:59,033 --> 00:11:00,493
Don't. That will make you look lame.
139
00:11:00,951 --> 00:11:03,621
What you did at the office earlier
was lame enough.
140
00:11:03,704 --> 00:11:05,998
Hey, do you know
what Ji Seo-jun said to me?
141
00:11:06,082 --> 00:11:07,583
He said he has fond feelings for Dan-i.
142
00:11:07,667 --> 00:11:08,542
Right.
143
00:11:08,626 --> 00:11:12,296
Even to me, who is highly intelligent,
sensitive and perfectly rational,
144
00:11:12,546 --> 00:11:13,506
this seems like
145
00:11:14,382 --> 00:11:15,216
an emergency.
146
00:11:15,299 --> 00:11:17,218
Hey, do you even know
how I feel right now?
147
00:11:17,301 --> 00:11:20,096
I want to search all over Seoul
and bring back Dan-i.
148
00:11:20,179 --> 00:11:21,972
Right, I know how you feel.
149
00:11:22,640 --> 00:11:26,227
But at times like this, you shouldn't act
like how any average loser would.
150
00:11:26,894 --> 00:11:27,770
That is not right.
151
00:11:28,437 --> 00:11:29,855
Then what do I do?
152
00:11:31,941 --> 00:11:33,401
Let's think.
153
00:11:41,992 --> 00:11:44,203
-Hello.
-Hello.
154
00:11:44,954 --> 00:11:45,955
Hello.
155
00:11:52,044 --> 00:11:53,462
I like this independent bookstore.
156
00:11:54,588 --> 00:11:56,590
All the books were handpicked
by the owner,
157
00:11:56,674 --> 00:11:58,718
so anything you choose will be great.
158
00:12:01,262 --> 00:12:03,139
I like local,
independent bookstores as well.
159
00:12:04,140 --> 00:12:05,433
Big bookstores
160
00:12:05,516 --> 00:12:07,768
are like department stores
where books are just displayed,
161
00:12:09,186 --> 00:12:12,189
whereas these places are like a space
that introduces books to the readers.
162
00:12:12,815 --> 00:12:13,983
It's fun to browse and choose.
163
00:12:18,529 --> 00:12:20,364
<i>THE SOLILOQUY I WANT YOU TO HEAR</i>
164
00:12:21,282 --> 00:12:22,283
{\an8}EUN-HO
165
00:12:28,497 --> 00:12:30,666
<i>Dan-i, I think the rice cooker is broken.</i>
166
00:12:31,041 --> 00:12:32,835
-What?
-<i>Do you know where the tissues are?</i>
167
00:12:34,587 --> 00:12:36,422
<i>Dan-i, did you not pay</i>
<i>the electricity bill?</i>
168
00:12:36,589 --> 00:12:38,340
<i>-We got an overdue payment reminder.</i>
-What?
169
00:12:39,049 --> 00:12:42,303
<i>Dan-i, the water purifier must be broken.</i>
<i>There's no water coming out.</i>
170
00:12:42,803 --> 00:12:44,180
<i>Dan-i, I'm hungry.</i>
171
00:12:49,268 --> 00:12:51,520
-Let's go have dinner now.
-Okay.
172
00:13:08,370 --> 00:13:09,914
-It's delicious.
-Right?
173
00:13:10,748 --> 00:13:11,916
I've been here with my mom.
174
00:13:12,458 --> 00:13:14,043
It's just me and my mom,
175
00:13:14,335 --> 00:13:16,337
so I look up good restaurants
and take her there.
176
00:13:16,629 --> 00:13:19,298
It'd be nice to have a son like you.
177
00:13:21,050 --> 00:13:22,259
I wasn't always like this.
178
00:13:23,302 --> 00:13:25,387
My mom was ill when I was in high school.
179
00:13:26,430 --> 00:13:29,517
That's when I became
a more attentive, caring son.
180
00:13:31,811 --> 00:13:32,895
Oh, right.
181
00:13:37,441 --> 00:13:38,317
It's a gift.
182
00:13:41,237 --> 00:13:42,112
Thank you.
183
00:13:43,531 --> 00:13:46,325
{\an8}<i>THE SOLILOQUY I WANT YOU TO HEAR</i>
184
00:13:46,408 --> 00:13:47,493
2019, AT MOONLIGHT BOOKSTORE
185
00:13:48,536 --> 00:13:50,788
{\an8}<i>I went to Dan-i's office building</i>
<i>and called her.</i>
186
00:13:51,163 --> 00:13:54,041
{\an8}<i>Then we came to this bookstore together,</i>
<i>and we'll have dinner soon.</i>
187
00:13:54,750 --> 00:13:57,378
{\an8}<i>I hope she likes the restaurant.</i>
188
00:13:59,547 --> 00:14:01,799
-Write down what you thought of the food.
-Okay.
189
00:14:02,800 --> 00:14:04,093
And...
190
00:14:05,135 --> 00:14:06,387
The real gift is...
191
00:14:08,848 --> 00:14:09,890
Here you go.
192
00:14:10,349 --> 00:14:11,851
-Did you finish it?
-Yes.
193
00:14:20,943 --> 00:14:21,819
Do you like it?
194
00:14:22,444 --> 00:14:23,737
I love it.
195
00:14:25,865 --> 00:14:26,949
I'm relieved.
196
00:14:27,032 --> 00:14:28,284
You did such a great job.
197
00:14:31,662 --> 00:14:33,622
-Try this too.
-Thank you.
198
00:14:40,004 --> 00:14:41,005
Seo-jun.
199
00:14:44,091 --> 00:14:45,718
I think
200
00:14:47,052 --> 00:14:49,013
I should tell you this now.
201
00:14:49,096 --> 00:14:50,139
What do you mean?
202
00:14:53,851 --> 00:14:56,270
We're just friends living
in the same neighborhood, right?
203
00:14:59,064 --> 00:15:02,568
But I just can't stop thinking about
what you said. You said it is a date.
204
00:15:05,487 --> 00:15:06,947
I think this is a date.
205
00:15:07,615 --> 00:15:09,074
Why? Do you dislike me?
206
00:15:09,158 --> 00:15:11,410
No, it's not that.
207
00:15:12,661 --> 00:15:14,788
When you get to know more about me,
208
00:15:15,539 --> 00:15:18,083
you may lose interest in me.
209
00:15:19,126 --> 00:15:20,419
I'm talking about
210
00:15:20,961 --> 00:15:23,631
things like my age and my past.
211
00:15:24,214 --> 00:15:27,134
Well, you're probably
a year or two older than me.
212
00:15:27,551 --> 00:15:29,470
It doesn't matter
even if you're older than that.
213
00:15:29,553 --> 00:15:31,889
And what about your past?
Do you have a criminal record?
214
00:15:33,307 --> 00:15:34,475
No, I don't.
215
00:15:35,517 --> 00:15:36,518
But some may think
216
00:15:36,602 --> 00:15:40,105
that it's even worse than that.
217
00:15:42,149 --> 00:15:43,317
What is it?
218
00:15:48,489 --> 00:15:49,657
I'm a divorcée.
219
00:16:01,669 --> 00:16:02,711
That old-fashioned jerk.
220
00:16:03,671 --> 00:16:04,630
Hey, you're back.
221
00:16:05,214 --> 00:16:07,508
These days, being a divorcée
isn't considered a flaw.
222
00:16:08,175 --> 00:16:09,677
Things happen, and people get divorced.
223
00:16:09,843 --> 00:16:12,012
What's wrong? Did something happen?
224
00:16:12,513 --> 00:16:13,973
I told Seo-jun
225
00:16:17,351 --> 00:16:18,560
that I'm a divorcée.
226
00:16:20,479 --> 00:16:21,480
So what?
227
00:16:21,563 --> 00:16:23,107
See? You're fine with it, right?
228
00:16:23,941 --> 00:16:25,025
But he was like...
229
00:16:29,530 --> 00:16:30,614
How did he react?
230
00:16:37,162 --> 00:16:38,539
Why did I drop those
231
00:16:39,581 --> 00:16:41,083
right at that moment?
232
00:16:43,085 --> 00:16:44,503
I'm a divorcée.
233
00:17:00,936 --> 00:17:02,146
I'll bring you new ones.
234
00:17:02,229 --> 00:17:03,522
Great, thank you.
235
00:17:06,316 --> 00:17:08,235
Dan-i, don't get the wrong idea.
236
00:17:08,819 --> 00:17:10,320
I mean, no.
237
00:17:10,404 --> 00:17:11,947
I'm not taken aback.
238
00:17:12,031 --> 00:17:14,950
I don't care whether
you're a divorcée or not. It's fine.
239
00:17:15,534 --> 00:17:18,287
It's just that
my wrists have been hurting lately.
240
00:17:18,370 --> 00:17:20,456
Both wrists?
241
00:17:21,040 --> 00:17:23,292
Yes. I mean,
242
00:17:23,834 --> 00:17:26,295
it started with the right one,
243
00:17:26,378 --> 00:17:28,464
but when you use a computer mouse a lot...
244
00:17:29,089 --> 00:17:30,841
What was it? What was it called?
245
00:17:31,550 --> 00:17:32,968
Carpal tunnel syndrome.
246
00:17:33,552 --> 00:17:35,220
Yes, that's what's causing the pain.
247
00:17:36,430 --> 00:17:38,015
Yes.
248
00:17:41,435 --> 00:17:43,353
Actually, I have a kid as well.
249
00:17:43,437 --> 00:17:44,480
She's 12.
250
00:17:49,985 --> 00:17:51,945
Dan-i, he's no good.
251
00:17:52,029 --> 00:17:53,072
Right?
252
00:17:55,282 --> 00:17:56,492
There's more.
253
00:18:01,705 --> 00:18:02,873
Why did I do that?
254
00:18:03,916 --> 00:18:05,459
Right at that moment...
255
00:18:12,299 --> 00:18:13,759
She's 12.
256
00:18:20,015 --> 00:18:21,058
I'm so sorry.
257
00:18:25,604 --> 00:18:26,897
You seem very surprised.
258
00:18:28,398 --> 00:18:29,233
No.
259
00:18:32,319 --> 00:18:34,863
I'm not surprised at all.
What's wrong with having a kid?
260
00:18:34,947 --> 00:18:36,323
It doesn't matter to me.
261
00:18:37,574 --> 00:18:40,869
The water suddenly went down
the wrong pipe, that's all.
262
00:18:43,205 --> 00:18:44,790
I'm really fine, Dan-i.
263
00:18:44,873 --> 00:18:46,458
It's all a coincidence.
264
00:18:46,542 --> 00:18:48,627
I actually have carpal tunnel syndrome,
265
00:18:48,710 --> 00:18:50,420
and the water suddenly went down--
266
00:18:50,504 --> 00:18:51,755
And I'm 37.
267
00:18:52,339 --> 00:18:54,675
I'm probably more than
"a year or two" older than you.
268
00:18:54,758 --> 00:18:56,343
How old are you?
269
00:18:56,677 --> 00:18:58,679
I'm a lot older than you, right?
270
00:19:02,808 --> 00:19:03,976
I'm...
271
00:19:15,320 --> 00:19:16,363
I'm...
272
00:19:19,825 --> 00:19:21,034
I'm 29.
273
00:19:23,412 --> 00:19:24,580
Have more water.
274
00:19:35,299 --> 00:19:36,258
Geum-bi.
275
00:19:37,301 --> 00:19:41,180
I should just die, right?
276
00:19:45,434 --> 00:19:47,102
What a loser. That's ridiculous.
277
00:19:47,895 --> 00:19:49,688
So? What happened after that?
278
00:19:49,771 --> 00:19:53,025
What do you think?
We took a cab home together.
279
00:19:54,151 --> 00:19:55,402
He didn't walk you home?
280
00:19:56,028 --> 00:19:59,573
He offered,
but I said it wasn't necessary.
281
00:19:59,656 --> 00:20:01,533
Good. Don't go out with him ever again.
282
00:20:05,954 --> 00:20:09,249
He probably
won't even call me again, right?
283
00:20:13,503 --> 00:20:15,505
Why? Are you sad about it?
284
00:20:21,637 --> 00:20:23,555
Then you shouldn't have told him.
285
00:20:23,639 --> 00:20:25,849
You could've kept going out with him.
286
00:20:27,017 --> 00:20:28,227
I had to tell him.
287
00:20:29,811 --> 00:20:31,438
He seemed to have feelings for me.
288
00:20:31,980 --> 00:20:34,858
Who cares about his feelings?
How you feel is more important.
289
00:20:37,861 --> 00:20:40,322
You said he's just a neighborhood friend.
290
00:20:41,657 --> 00:20:42,699
No.
291
00:20:44,117 --> 00:20:45,994
I was also a little...
292
00:20:47,579 --> 00:20:48,747
Well...
293
00:20:49,331 --> 00:20:51,583
He took me to a bookstore
and a nice restaurant.
294
00:20:53,502 --> 00:20:55,629
I had fun whenever I spent time with him.
295
00:21:00,801 --> 00:21:02,552
You have poor taste in men.
296
00:21:04,972 --> 00:21:06,890
You're right. I do.
297
00:21:07,432 --> 00:21:08,767
I mean, look at Dong-min.
298
00:21:30,789 --> 00:21:32,708
<i>THE SOLILOQUY I WANT YOU TO HEAR</i>
299
00:21:32,791 --> 00:21:34,501
2019, AT MOONLIGHT BOOKSTORE
300
00:21:34,584 --> 00:21:35,627
<i>I had to tell him.</i>
301
00:21:36,169 --> 00:21:37,963
<i>He seemed to have feelings for me.</i>
302
00:21:45,053 --> 00:21:46,221
So, the rice cooker is broken?
303
00:21:46,763 --> 00:21:48,515
Oh, no. It's not.
304
00:21:50,684 --> 00:21:51,810
It actually works.
305
00:21:52,311 --> 00:21:53,437
What about the tissues?
306
00:21:55,647 --> 00:21:56,898
I found them.
307
00:21:57,607 --> 00:22:00,152
And the electricity bill
was actually misdelivered.
308
00:22:02,321 --> 00:22:04,323
-Did you eat?
-No, I'm hungry.
309
00:22:05,824 --> 00:22:07,117
-How about some noodles?
-Sure.
310
00:22:15,709 --> 00:22:16,585
Dan-i.
311
00:22:17,627 --> 00:22:20,672
Don't be too bothered
about what happened with Seo-jun.
312
00:22:23,884 --> 00:22:25,427
It's over now. I'm okay.
313
00:22:25,969 --> 00:22:28,221
Plus, I can understand him.
314
00:22:28,347 --> 00:22:29,723
I mean, think about it.
315
00:22:30,390 --> 00:22:32,392
Let's say you started
to grow feelings for a woman.
316
00:22:32,934 --> 00:22:35,937
But she's eight years older than you,
divorced and even has a kid.
317
00:22:36,521 --> 00:22:37,814
Wouldn't that turn you off?
318
00:22:44,071 --> 00:22:45,280
It didn't turn me off.
319
00:22:47,991 --> 00:22:49,409
None of that bothered me.
320
00:22:54,039 --> 00:22:54,915
You even dated
321
00:22:56,792 --> 00:22:58,502
a divorcée?
322
00:22:59,086 --> 00:23:00,170
Come to your senses.
323
00:23:03,048 --> 00:23:04,424
What if I keep liking her?
324
00:23:09,554 --> 00:23:10,889
I said, come to your senses.
325
00:23:13,725 --> 00:23:15,185
Thanks to you, I just did.
326
00:23:15,268 --> 00:23:17,062
Plus, she's too dumb
to know how I feel anyway.
327
00:23:18,897 --> 00:23:20,941
Hey, do you want your noodles
spicy or mild?
328
00:23:21,024 --> 00:23:22,150
I'm not going to eat.
329
00:23:22,734 --> 00:23:23,777
That little...
330
00:23:23,860 --> 00:23:25,987
His personal life is so complicated.
331
00:23:26,822 --> 00:23:27,864
WEEKLY MEETING
332
00:23:28,073 --> 00:23:31,326
Kang Yeon-ju finished
the first draft of her prose.
333
00:23:31,410 --> 00:23:33,995
She did a pretty good job
since she spent a long time working on it.
334
00:23:34,079 --> 00:23:36,623
So I think we'll be able to get
the final copy by next week.
335
00:23:36,706 --> 00:23:38,458
We still have time until its release date.
336
00:23:38,542 --> 00:23:40,085
Can we just move up the release date?
337
00:23:40,168 --> 00:23:42,754
We purposely gave Ms. Kang
a long time to work on it.
338
00:23:43,046 --> 00:23:45,715
I don't think we need to change it
so she can double check everything.
339
00:23:46,383 --> 00:23:49,094
I don't think it's a bad idea
to move up the release date if we can.
340
00:23:49,177 --> 00:23:50,512
It's going to be spring soon.
341
00:23:50,595 --> 00:23:52,097
I think it'll sell well.
342
00:23:52,180 --> 00:23:55,183
Sentimental stuff sell well
around this time of year.
343
00:23:55,267 --> 00:23:56,601
Just when the spring breeze blows.
344
00:23:56,852 --> 00:23:58,061
Spring.
345
00:23:59,563 --> 00:24:03,108
Spring flows through my veins
like water flowing in a stream.
346
00:24:03,775 --> 00:24:05,277
Rock.
347
00:24:06,111 --> 00:24:08,196
On a hill near the stream,
348
00:24:08,738 --> 00:24:10,699
there are forsythias, azaleas,
349
00:24:11,283 --> 00:24:13,243
and yellow rapeseeds.
350
00:24:14,453 --> 00:24:16,246
After having waited
for three winter months,
351
00:24:16,746 --> 00:24:19,541
I finally start growing like grass.
352
00:24:21,501 --> 00:24:23,545
Merry skylark.
353
00:24:25,005 --> 00:24:27,340
-Fly to the sky from the furrow...
-He's having a relapse.
354
00:24:27,424 --> 00:24:29,551
-What do you mean?
-Mr. Bong is seriously ill.
355
00:24:29,634 --> 00:24:31,636
-The blue sky...
-He keeps having a relapse
356
00:24:31,720 --> 00:24:33,221
just when people are about to forget.
357
00:24:33,305 --> 00:24:35,432
-...is high.
-What kind of illness does he have?
358
00:24:36,016 --> 00:24:37,184
Poetry illness.
359
00:24:37,517 --> 00:24:39,811
He makes the company lose money
by publishing poetry.
360
00:24:40,979 --> 00:24:42,772
That's not going to happen this time.
361
00:24:43,482 --> 00:24:45,025
Take one and pass it around.
362
00:24:47,068 --> 00:24:47,944
Let's wrap up.
363
00:24:48,487 --> 00:24:50,405
Okay, everyone.
364
00:24:50,906 --> 00:24:52,282
Who needs a water purifier?
365
00:24:52,908 --> 00:24:54,701
-I'll be off, everyone.
-Hey.
366
00:24:55,994 --> 00:24:57,704
I need a water purifier...
367
00:24:57,787 --> 00:24:59,331
Ms. Go, do you need...
368
00:25:00,081 --> 00:25:02,709
I'm pretty sure you already have
a water purifier.
369
00:25:02,792 --> 00:25:04,961
Hey, wait. Do you need a water purifier?
370
00:25:05,045 --> 00:25:06,796
We boil our water and drink it.
371
00:25:07,005 --> 00:25:10,217
Who does that these days?
Just say you don't want to buy one.
372
00:25:10,300 --> 00:25:11,968
Don't you need...
373
00:25:15,639 --> 00:25:18,975
We already have a water purifier at home.
374
00:25:19,476 --> 00:25:21,728
My ex-husband had too much love
for everyone.
375
00:25:21,811 --> 00:25:24,022
So we bought a water purifier
from Poet Jeong Geum-seon,
376
00:25:24,105 --> 00:25:26,691
a toilet from Poet Yun Seok-yeong,
377
00:25:26,775 --> 00:25:28,485
and we even bought a massage chair
378
00:25:28,568 --> 00:25:30,111
from Writer Yu Min-su.
379
00:25:30,195 --> 00:25:31,571
We already have all of that.
380
00:25:32,113 --> 00:25:32,948
Have a good day.
381
00:25:34,282 --> 00:25:36,535
Let's move up the release date
for Ms. Kang's book.
382
00:25:36,618 --> 00:25:38,036
Ms. Song, do a cross-check.
383
00:25:38,119 --> 00:25:40,330
Mr. Bae, please check the print settings.
384
00:25:40,497 --> 00:25:41,581
-Okay.
-Okay.
385
00:25:41,998 --> 00:25:45,210
Hey, Eun-ho. We should publish
a poetry collection.
386
00:25:45,460 --> 00:25:47,212
You know Choi Hyeong-su, the poet, right?
387
00:25:47,295 --> 00:25:49,089
He just finished writing a poem
about spring.
388
00:25:49,172 --> 00:25:51,383
And it's really incredible.
389
00:25:51,466 --> 00:25:53,468
It has literary value, and it's very deep.
390
00:25:55,262 --> 00:25:57,222
What? What's this supposed to mean?
391
00:25:58,557 --> 00:25:59,432
Hey, Eun-ho.
392
00:25:59,558 --> 00:26:03,770
Shouldn't we give opportunities to writers
who aren't doing well?
393
00:26:03,895 --> 00:26:07,649
We are all in the same business
so why can't we help them out?
394
00:26:07,732 --> 00:26:08,984
What's so bad about that?
395
00:26:10,193 --> 00:26:11,236
Come on.
396
00:26:12,028 --> 00:26:13,029
My gosh.
397
00:26:13,488 --> 00:26:16,533
Hey, why can't you just buy one?
You have a lot of money.
398
00:26:16,616 --> 00:26:19,160
Imagine how difficult things must be
for Mr. Park right now.
399
00:26:20,453 --> 00:26:21,871
The poetry he last published
400
00:26:21,955 --> 00:26:23,582
only sold 240 copies.
401
00:26:23,665 --> 00:26:25,166
That means
402
00:26:25,417 --> 00:26:27,252
he only got paid 240,000 won.
403
00:26:27,335 --> 00:26:29,796
How much do you think
the publishing company would've earned
404
00:26:29,879 --> 00:26:31,631
if he had only gotten paid 240,000 won?
405
00:26:31,881 --> 00:26:33,216
The company would've lost money.
406
00:26:33,300 --> 00:26:35,385
We don't even publish poetry.
407
00:26:36,177 --> 00:26:38,471
So why don't you help out
and buy one for him?
408
00:26:39,472 --> 00:26:40,473
Ji-hong.
409
00:26:40,557 --> 00:26:42,559
You got divorced,
and you're still doing this?
410
00:26:44,394 --> 00:26:47,022
You really need to reflect on yourself.
411
00:26:47,522 --> 00:26:50,859
I get that you want to help people
who aren't doing very well.
412
00:26:51,151 --> 00:26:53,361
But you at least need to be reasonable.
413
00:26:53,445 --> 00:26:56,156
You should think
of the people around you first.
414
00:26:56,239 --> 00:26:58,700
Every time you take a day off,
you go visit your brother in jail
415
00:26:58,783 --> 00:27:01,244
or take your brother's kids
to an amusement park.
416
00:27:01,328 --> 00:27:04,414
If you had been married, you should've
thought of your own family first.
417
00:27:04,914 --> 00:27:06,124
Gosh, you punk.
418
00:27:07,751 --> 00:27:11,129
Yes, I know. I wasn't exactly
the best husband.
419
00:27:11,379 --> 00:27:13,965
And the same goes for this poetry issue.
420
00:27:14,049 --> 00:27:16,885
You know better than anyone
that we'll only end up losing money.
421
00:27:16,968 --> 00:27:18,762
But every time the season changes,
422
00:27:18,845 --> 00:27:21,097
you're always begging
to publish a poetry collection.
423
00:27:21,181 --> 00:27:23,058
You seriously need to grow up.
424
00:27:27,062 --> 00:27:28,355
Okay, fine.
425
00:27:33,860 --> 00:27:35,028
Why are you putting this here?
426
00:27:36,529 --> 00:27:38,990
My gosh, seriously.
427
00:27:50,377 --> 00:27:52,128
We didn't get to wrap up the meeting.
428
00:27:52,253 --> 00:27:53,338
Oh, okay.
429
00:27:53,421 --> 00:27:55,298
That's the sales report on <i>Last Corner.</i>
430
00:27:55,465 --> 00:27:57,592
There are days
when it only sells ten copies.
431
00:27:58,093 --> 00:27:59,803
It's been a month since it got published,
432
00:27:59,886 --> 00:28:01,262
so I guess it won't get any better.
433
00:28:01,596 --> 00:28:03,848
But I didn't want to give up on it
so easily.
434
00:28:03,932 --> 00:28:05,975
So I thought
of a different marketing strategy.
435
00:28:06,059 --> 00:28:07,268
Please take a look.
436
00:28:09,771 --> 00:28:10,730
Mr. Kim.
437
00:28:11,481 --> 00:28:12,315
Yes?
438
00:28:12,399 --> 00:28:15,860
That's all I have to say
as the team manager of the Marketing Team.
439
00:28:15,944 --> 00:28:19,197
And now, I have something to say to you
as a friend.
440
00:28:19,823 --> 00:28:20,907
Okay, go ahead.
441
00:28:24,703 --> 00:28:25,995
Is Ji-hong a pushover to you?
442
00:28:29,416 --> 00:28:30,959
Does he seem like a pushover
443
00:28:31,042 --> 00:28:33,753
because he's been discouraged
after we got divorced?
444
00:28:35,213 --> 00:28:38,216
{\an8}Did the seizure of
my ex-husband's monthly payment
445
00:28:38,299 --> 00:28:39,801
cause you any kind of harm?
446
00:28:40,468 --> 00:28:42,470
You don't need to buy the water purifier
447
00:28:43,513 --> 00:28:45,056
or publish the poetry collection.
448
00:28:46,266 --> 00:28:47,600
But what gives you the right
449
00:28:48,601 --> 00:28:52,021
to tell him to grow up?
450
00:28:52,564 --> 00:28:56,818
I may have parted ways with Ji-hong
because I ended up
451
00:28:57,902 --> 00:28:59,738
getting sick and tired of him.
452
00:29:00,405 --> 00:29:03,783
But I still know that he's a good man.
453
00:29:05,744 --> 00:29:08,079
We didn't get a divorce
because he's a bad person.
454
00:29:08,955 --> 00:29:10,165
The only reason I got a divorce
455
00:29:13,793 --> 00:29:18,089
was because
living as his wife was exhausting.
456
00:29:19,716 --> 00:29:21,718
But you have no right.
457
00:29:22,969 --> 00:29:25,847
You have no right to lecture him
about our divorce.
458
00:29:43,114 --> 00:29:44,616
I'm sorry, Mr. Kim.
459
00:29:46,159 --> 00:29:47,577
No, it's okay.
460
00:30:10,225 --> 00:30:12,393
Did you really tell my mom
461
00:30:12,477 --> 00:30:14,020
that you're going to run away with me?
462
00:30:14,103 --> 00:30:15,522
Yes. I did well, didn't I?
463
00:30:16,105 --> 00:30:19,192
My mom was so surprised.
She said she's never met anyone like you.
464
00:30:20,860 --> 00:30:24,405
That's right.
Ji-yul, you're in for a whole new ride.
465
00:30:24,489 --> 00:30:27,033
I'm different from all the guys
you've been with until now.
466
00:30:27,116 --> 00:30:29,160
Your mom came all the way to my place
to threaten me,
467
00:30:29,244 --> 00:30:30,370
but I didn't back down.
468
00:30:30,954 --> 00:30:32,163
But we're not really dating.
469
00:30:32,247 --> 00:30:35,708
Exactly. Go ahead and use me.
I'll let you do that.
470
00:30:37,293 --> 00:30:40,129
Use me to find your freedom.
471
00:30:41,005 --> 00:30:44,801
Your mom got really scared
thinking I might actually elope with you.
472
00:30:44,884 --> 00:30:47,637
So I'm sure she won't interfere
with your personal life for a while.
473
00:30:47,720 --> 00:30:50,014
Yes, you're right.
474
00:30:50,098 --> 00:30:51,766
If she starts interfering again,
475
00:30:52,141 --> 00:30:53,434
just tell me.
476
00:30:53,768 --> 00:30:56,020
If she does that again,
477
00:30:56,563 --> 00:30:58,106
I'll just disappear with you.
478
00:30:59,357 --> 00:31:01,192
Goodness, Hoon.
479
00:31:01,860 --> 00:31:03,152
You'd do that for me?
480
00:31:05,989 --> 00:31:07,115
Thank you.
481
00:31:07,198 --> 00:31:09,784
Hey, gosh. Okay, I get it.
482
00:31:09,868 --> 00:31:11,619
-Thank you.
-Don't do this. We're at work.
483
00:31:12,662 --> 00:31:13,997
Thank you.
484
00:31:14,205 --> 00:31:15,540
Gosh, okay.
485
00:31:20,128 --> 00:31:21,546
-Let's stop.
-Right.
486
00:31:22,255 --> 00:31:23,381
-Thank you.
-No problem.
487
00:31:23,715 --> 00:31:25,717
Gosh, I was really startled
when you hugged me.
488
00:31:26,843 --> 00:31:27,969
You hugged me three times.
489
00:31:37,812 --> 00:31:40,106
You're a great dancer.
Why are you in such a good mood?
490
00:31:43,443 --> 00:31:44,861
Because this is so delicious.
491
00:31:47,030 --> 00:31:48,114
Do you want some?
492
00:32:01,502 --> 00:32:02,378
Ms. Seo.
493
00:32:02,921 --> 00:32:05,965
I came up with an idea for the blog
494
00:32:07,133 --> 00:32:08,593
using the powerpoint slide format.
495
00:32:09,510 --> 00:32:11,804
-Powerpoint slides?
-Here are some examples.
496
00:32:13,932 --> 00:32:17,644
Using this kind of method to deliver news
is very popular these days
497
00:32:18,227 --> 00:32:19,729
because it has a lot of visuals.
498
00:32:19,812 --> 00:32:23,107
I thought maybe we could use this method
to promote our books.
499
00:32:23,733 --> 00:32:25,610
I guess it's similar to a preview.
500
00:32:26,611 --> 00:32:28,404
The readers can read it page by page,
501
00:32:28,488 --> 00:32:30,740
so we can also upload it
on other social media platforms.
502
00:32:30,907 --> 00:32:31,783
This is a good idea.
503
00:32:31,866 --> 00:32:33,868
We can choose whether we should use
504
00:32:33,952 --> 00:32:36,371
a photo or an illustrated image
according to each book's genre.
505
00:32:37,038 --> 00:32:38,081
It'll make people curious.
506
00:32:39,457 --> 00:32:42,543
You really come up with the best ideas
including what you did for Mr. Park.
507
00:32:43,586 --> 00:32:44,837
Thank you.
508
00:32:45,463 --> 00:32:48,841
Then should we upload this regularly
on our social media page?
509
00:32:49,926 --> 00:32:51,219
Ms. Seo.
510
00:32:52,595 --> 00:32:53,680
Mr. Cha.
511
00:32:54,472 --> 00:32:58,226
Can I be in charge of regularly
uploading the contents?
512
00:32:59,602 --> 00:33:02,355
Will you be able to do it?
Your team is always so busy.
513
00:33:02,438 --> 00:33:04,857
I can do it as long as I'm given
the opportunity.
514
00:33:05,483 --> 00:33:07,485
If you can do it, then why not?
515
00:33:07,986 --> 00:33:10,071
Thank you. I'll do my best.
516
00:33:11,155 --> 00:33:14,158
Dan-i, since I let you do this,
what do you say we go clubbing tonight?
517
00:33:14,242 --> 00:33:15,368
Clubbing?
518
00:33:15,451 --> 00:33:18,663
Never mind.
I don't think your outfit is suitable.
519
00:33:18,830 --> 00:33:20,999
-Wear something fancy next time.
-Okay.
520
00:33:30,091 --> 00:33:33,011
{\an8}MR. BONG: SCHEDULED TO HAVE LUNCH
WITH POET CHOI HYEONG-SU AT 12:00 P.M.
521
00:33:33,094 --> 00:33:34,429
He is unbelievable.
522
00:33:34,512 --> 00:33:37,181
I was going to go easy on him
for Yeong-a's sake.
523
00:33:38,099 --> 00:33:39,684
You're treating Choi Hyeong-su to lunch?
524
00:33:39,767 --> 00:33:42,311
-What? What's the matter?
-Why are you treating him to lunch?
525
00:33:42,395 --> 00:33:44,188
We won't be publishing any of his works.
526
00:33:47,025 --> 00:33:49,569
Maybe not his poetry,
but we can at least publish his prose.
527
00:33:49,652 --> 00:33:51,779
No way! We can't publish his prose!
528
00:33:52,155 --> 00:33:54,449
He got cut from the magazine
in less than a year!
529
00:33:54,782 --> 00:33:57,452
That's because it was a fashion magazine.
530
00:33:57,535 --> 00:34:00,663
Whatever. Just call him to our book café
and talk to him there.
531
00:34:00,747 --> 00:34:04,167
Why would I tell him to come
all the way here just for a cup of coffee?
532
00:34:04,459 --> 00:34:07,211
We're not a charity group!
We also need to earn money!
533
00:34:07,295 --> 00:34:09,505
All you ever talk about is money! My gosh!
534
00:34:09,589 --> 00:34:12,717
Do you always talk about money
to emphasize that you're the president?
535
00:34:12,800 --> 00:34:14,552
You're right. I get agitated
536
00:34:14,635 --> 00:34:16,971
every time the payday comes near
because I'm the president.
537
00:34:17,055 --> 00:34:19,223
Then how do I pay my workers?
Money doesn't grow on trees!
538
00:34:19,307 --> 00:34:20,641
That's not what I meant.
539
00:34:20,725 --> 00:34:22,769
Plus, you wouldn't have even started
this business
540
00:34:23,061 --> 00:34:25,021
if money actually grew on trees!
541
00:34:25,563 --> 00:34:30,026
Our company published five best-sellers.
542
00:34:30,485 --> 00:34:31,694
Is it so bad to use that money
543
00:34:31,778 --> 00:34:34,113
to buy a meal for impoverished writers?
544
00:34:34,197 --> 00:34:37,075
Okay, fine. Buy him a simple Korean meal.
Nothing more expensive than that.
545
00:34:37,158 --> 00:34:39,243
I made myself clear, okay?
That's the limit.
546
00:34:39,994 --> 00:34:41,162
Jae-min.
547
00:34:43,748 --> 00:34:45,625
I won't use it, okay?
548
00:34:46,793 --> 00:34:48,628
I won't use the company card.
549
00:34:50,213 --> 00:34:51,923
I'll pay with my own money.
550
00:34:52,507 --> 00:34:53,758
I'll buy him Korean beef.
551
00:34:54,759 --> 00:34:55,593
Mr. Bong.
552
00:34:56,302 --> 00:34:58,679
I can't believe he's a team manager.
553
00:34:58,763 --> 00:35:00,098
You hired me, you bastard!
554
00:35:00,973 --> 00:35:03,518
Do you think being
the president is everything?
555
00:35:04,018 --> 00:35:07,855
This is why people call you a salesman.
556
00:35:12,068 --> 00:35:14,362
Can we please be a bit more humane?
557
00:35:14,445 --> 00:35:16,656
Think about it! What do we do here?
558
00:35:16,906 --> 00:35:19,117
We make books!
559
00:35:19,492 --> 00:35:22,662
So we shouldn't live like animals.
560
00:35:22,745 --> 00:35:25,206
What? "Animals?"
561
00:35:25,289 --> 00:35:27,625
Gosh, I can't believe you said that.
562
00:35:29,669 --> 00:35:31,003
I'll talk to him.
563
00:35:31,671 --> 00:35:33,131
-Mr. Bong.
-My gosh.
564
00:35:34,257 --> 00:35:36,175
-We have a long way to go!
-Mr. Bong.
565
00:35:37,093 --> 00:35:38,469
I am so angry.
566
00:35:41,097 --> 00:35:41,931
I'm sorry.
567
00:35:42,723 --> 00:35:45,226
I shouldn't have caused a scene
in front of all the employees.
568
00:35:46,686 --> 00:35:48,813
You're heading
to Mr. Choi's neighborhood, right?
569
00:35:48,896 --> 00:35:50,314
You can use my credit card.
570
00:35:53,109 --> 00:35:53,943
Okay.
571
00:35:55,945 --> 00:35:58,364
I don't want to use the company card.
572
00:35:59,031 --> 00:35:59,907
Thanks.
573
00:36:01,951 --> 00:36:04,495
You should talk to him
about publishing his prose.
574
00:36:04,996 --> 00:36:06,831
We can work on it together.
575
00:36:07,415 --> 00:36:10,126
Jae-min just said he won't allow that.
576
00:36:10,293 --> 00:36:11,502
I'll convince him.
577
00:36:11,878 --> 00:36:13,296
The Editorial Team will participate.
578
00:36:14,964 --> 00:36:16,007
Well...
579
00:36:17,091 --> 00:36:18,301
Are we never
580
00:36:20,386 --> 00:36:21,971
going to publish poetry?
581
00:36:24,056 --> 00:36:25,391
It's just not profitable.
582
00:36:25,892 --> 00:36:27,685
It might be possible
if we don't lose money.
583
00:36:27,768 --> 00:36:29,562
Plus, literature is not our specialty.
584
00:36:32,523 --> 00:36:33,941
The industry is dying.
585
00:36:35,443 --> 00:36:37,153
"We don't have enough money."
586
00:36:37,820 --> 00:36:39,322
"This book doesn't sell."
587
00:36:40,448 --> 00:36:43,451
"It doesn't seem like
this book will sell."
588
00:36:45,203 --> 00:36:48,247
Poetry will eventually die at this rate.
589
00:36:50,249 --> 00:36:54,003
Poetry will no longer exist in this world.
590
00:36:57,465 --> 00:36:59,550
I'll join you after a meeting.
591
00:36:59,634 --> 00:37:01,302
I haven't talked to Mr. Choi for a while,
592
00:37:01,385 --> 00:37:02,553
so let's grab a drink.
593
00:37:04,764 --> 00:37:06,015
Sure.
594
00:37:10,144 --> 00:37:11,187
Thank you for this.
595
00:37:13,022 --> 00:37:14,690
<i>The number you have dialed is unavailable.</i>
596
00:37:14,774 --> 00:37:17,109
<i>Please leave a message after the beep.</i>
597
00:37:18,694 --> 00:37:20,821
Mr. Choi, it's me.
Why aren't you answering?
598
00:37:21,405 --> 00:37:23,032
Have you forgotten about our plans?
599
00:37:23,115 --> 00:37:25,785
Anyway, meet me
at the barbecue restaurant instead.
600
00:37:26,035 --> 00:37:29,664
Do you know the one next to the market
at the intersection in your neighborhood?
601
00:37:30,039 --> 00:37:32,625
Meet me there.
I'm buying Korean beef today.
602
00:37:34,001 --> 00:37:37,004
Anyway, call me
once you receive this message.
603
00:37:38,172 --> 00:37:39,465
Two portions of rib-eye, please.
604
00:37:39,548 --> 00:37:41,133
-I'll wait for my party though.
-Sure.
605
00:37:41,217 --> 00:37:42,927
-Can I get a beer first?
-Sure thing.
606
00:37:46,931 --> 00:37:48,724
Jae-min, that little...
607
00:38:05,449 --> 00:38:06,492
I'm a divorcée.
608
00:38:10,246 --> 00:38:12,123
Actually, I have a kid as well.
609
00:38:12,206 --> 00:38:13,249
She's 12.
610
00:38:16,961 --> 00:38:17,920
<i>And I'm 37.</i>
611
00:38:18,004 --> 00:38:20,214
I'm probably more than
"a year or two" older than you.
612
00:38:35,771 --> 00:38:37,023
It's totally over.
613
00:38:38,524 --> 00:38:40,401
That was our last moment.
614
00:38:51,495 --> 00:38:54,665
DAN-I
MOBILE NUMBER
615
00:38:57,418 --> 00:38:58,544
What do I say?
616
00:39:03,632 --> 00:39:05,760
-Is Ms. Ji In-gyeong's guardian here?
-That's me.
617
00:39:17,813 --> 00:39:18,898
Asshole.
618
00:39:20,983 --> 00:39:23,235
POWER OFF
619
00:39:23,694 --> 00:39:26,655
Even if you call me, I won't answer.
620
00:40:00,981 --> 00:40:01,982
Damn it.
621
00:40:09,490 --> 00:40:10,783
<i>The number you have dialed--</i>
622
00:40:10,866 --> 00:40:12,827
Is he seriously not picking up?
623
00:40:18,290 --> 00:40:19,417
Jeez.
624
00:40:19,500 --> 00:40:20,709
Gosh.
625
00:40:21,919 --> 00:40:23,087
Mr. Cha!
626
00:40:24,338 --> 00:40:25,381
Over here.
627
00:40:26,090 --> 00:40:27,299
What about Mr. Choi?
628
00:40:27,383 --> 00:40:29,427
I don't know. He's not answering.
629
00:40:29,552 --> 00:40:31,178
I waited for him at the restaurant.
630
00:40:31,679 --> 00:40:32,805
Maybe he's home.
631
00:40:32,888 --> 00:40:34,640
I was going to drop these off.
632
00:40:34,723 --> 00:40:36,851
Wait, are these for him?
633
00:40:37,435 --> 00:40:40,771
-I bought some on the way.
-Good. That's nice of you.
634
00:40:45,359 --> 00:40:46,360
Is he home?
635
00:40:47,194 --> 00:40:49,989
You must be here
to see the writer who lives there.
636
00:40:50,489 --> 00:40:51,574
-Hello.
-Hi.
637
00:40:52,074 --> 00:40:55,035
I felt bad since
he spends all day writing in his house.
638
00:40:55,119 --> 00:40:56,871
Still, he has friends who come by.
639
00:40:59,206 --> 00:41:01,959
He's three months behind on his rent,
640
00:41:02,251 --> 00:41:03,961
but I haven't been able to press him.
641
00:41:06,130 --> 00:41:08,466
I brought some kimchi and rice too.
642
00:41:08,549 --> 00:41:09,633
Gosh, that's nice of you.
643
00:41:09,717 --> 00:41:11,469
-Let's go up.
-Sure.
644
00:41:17,141 --> 00:41:17,975
Mr. Choi!
645
00:41:20,102 --> 00:41:21,562
Mr. Choi!
646
00:41:24,648 --> 00:41:25,649
Hyeong-su!
647
00:41:28,694 --> 00:41:31,071
He seems to be out.
Why don't we just leave these here?
648
00:41:31,489 --> 00:41:32,323
Should we?
649
00:41:32,406 --> 00:41:34,700
But what about the pork you bought?
650
00:41:35,201 --> 00:41:37,536
It'll be fine since the weather is cold.
651
00:41:38,787 --> 00:41:41,415
Should I open the door?
652
00:41:44,835 --> 00:41:45,878
Mr. Choi!
653
00:41:46,462 --> 00:41:47,838
Are you home?
654
00:41:48,380 --> 00:41:50,466
-I'm coming in.
-Hyeong-su?
655
00:42:13,822 --> 00:42:14,865
{\an8}Yes, Ji-hong.
656
00:42:16,367 --> 00:42:17,326
{\an8}<i>Jae-min.</i>
657
00:42:17,826 --> 00:42:20,287
Ji-hong, I'm sorry about earlier.
658
00:42:20,788 --> 00:42:23,249
Write your meal with Mr. Choi
as a business expense.
659
00:42:23,832 --> 00:42:25,709
I talked to Eun-ho and...
660
00:42:26,210 --> 00:42:28,462
<i>you should discuss</i>
<i>the publishing of his prose.</i>
661
00:42:28,546 --> 00:42:29,380
Jae-min.
662
00:42:31,882 --> 00:42:32,967
Mr. Choi...
663
00:42:36,262 --> 00:42:37,763
He's dead.
664
00:42:47,731 --> 00:42:49,775
He was on the ground and wasn't breathing.
665
00:42:53,445 --> 00:42:56,448
<i>If only I had treated him</i>
<i>to some meat the last time we met.</i>
666
00:42:57,157 --> 00:42:59,827
<i>I've been feeling terrible about it.</i>
667
00:43:06,625 --> 00:43:09,211
If only I had come by sooner...
668
00:43:19,430 --> 00:43:20,973
<i>Why bother writing good poems?</i>
669
00:43:21,724 --> 00:43:23,809
No one ever reads them.
670
00:43:24,393 --> 00:43:26,270
My poems are free.
671
00:43:26,937 --> 00:43:28,772
They're all over the Internet.
672
00:43:29,773 --> 00:43:31,025
Some jerks
673
00:43:31,358 --> 00:43:33,986
uploaded my entire poetry book.
674
00:43:36,196 --> 00:43:37,615
I'd make a fortune if I could earn
675
00:43:37,698 --> 00:43:39,199
just 100 won per poem.
676
00:43:41,493 --> 00:43:42,411
<i>Choi Hyeong-su.</i>
677
00:43:44,747 --> 00:43:45,831
<i>Sometimes,</i>
678
00:43:46,540 --> 00:43:49,627
<i>he realized he was writing poems</i>
<i>that no one was interested in,</i>
679
00:43:50,836 --> 00:43:52,004
<i>but he had to keep going.</i>
680
00:43:53,589 --> 00:43:56,925
<i>Poems knocked on his heart every day,</i>
681
00:43:57,593 --> 00:43:59,678
<i>and he had to write them down on paper.</i>
682
00:44:01,388 --> 00:44:03,140
<i>That's who he was,</i>
683
00:44:03,682 --> 00:44:05,392
<i>and that was how he could live.</i>
684
00:44:08,520 --> 00:44:09,730
<i>But just like that,</i>
685
00:44:10,147 --> 00:44:12,066
<i>the world lost a beautiful person.</i>
686
00:44:12,441 --> 00:44:13,651
Welcome.
687
00:44:25,579 --> 00:44:28,874
CONDOLENCES
688
00:44:39,635 --> 00:44:40,678
Hyeong-su.
689
00:44:47,184 --> 00:44:50,771
GYEOROO PUBLISHING
690
00:45:02,241 --> 00:45:03,409
-Ms. Seo.
-Yes?
691
00:45:03,492 --> 00:45:05,202
I applied the powerpoint slide format
692
00:45:05,285 --> 00:45:06,745
to five of the newly released books.
693
00:45:07,079 --> 00:45:08,288
Please take a look.
694
00:45:15,295 --> 00:45:17,005
-How long has it been?
-Four days.
695
00:45:27,224 --> 00:45:28,350
Have you tried calling him?
696
00:45:29,935 --> 00:45:30,853
No.
697
00:45:31,186 --> 00:45:32,813
You really should.
698
00:45:34,648 --> 00:45:36,525
If not you, then who can?
699
00:45:37,151 --> 00:45:38,652
You did a good job on these.
700
00:45:52,332 --> 00:45:55,043
Some poets sent us their writings,
so see if any of them stands out.
701
00:45:55,127 --> 00:45:56,044
I'll expect a report.
702
00:45:56,128 --> 00:45:57,921
How do I write one?
703
00:45:58,005 --> 00:46:00,716
I'm not going to teach you
how to do your job
704
00:46:01,091 --> 00:46:03,302
since you don't seem
to be passionate about it.
705
00:46:05,429 --> 00:46:08,348
How do you know if I'm passionate or not
706
00:46:08,432 --> 00:46:09,975
about learning the job?
707
00:46:11,393 --> 00:46:13,187
I think it's good to proceed.
708
00:46:14,188 --> 00:46:15,355
If you wanted to learn,
709
00:46:16,231 --> 00:46:19,610
you'd look up and study
the reports written by senior colleagues
710
00:46:19,693 --> 00:46:21,361
instead of asking me!
711
00:46:21,445 --> 00:46:22,654
I see.
712
00:46:23,322 --> 00:46:24,948
Where do I find these reports...
713
00:46:32,080 --> 00:46:33,665
<i>THE HABIT OF STUDYING</i>
714
00:46:41,048 --> 00:46:43,258
<i>It's in the office library. Follow me.</i>
715
00:46:47,596 --> 00:46:49,765
READERS' LETTERS
716
00:46:49,848 --> 00:46:51,517
This is easy.
717
00:46:51,600 --> 00:46:54,269
{\an8}Include the writer's name,
a short summary,
718
00:46:54,353 --> 00:46:55,896
reasons for not publishing
719
00:46:56,104 --> 00:46:57,898
as well as reasons for publishing.
720
00:46:57,981 --> 00:46:59,983
Then I should notify them
of the rejection by email.
721
00:47:00,818 --> 00:47:02,319
{\an8}It's really nothing.
722
00:47:02,653 --> 00:47:05,113
{\an8}There were many files though.
Can you get through them all?
723
00:47:05,697 --> 00:47:06,657
{\an8}I could help.
724
00:47:07,241 --> 00:47:10,911
For a temporary worker,
you sure go out of your way
725
00:47:10,994 --> 00:47:13,080
to look for more work here.
726
00:47:14,373 --> 00:47:17,793
Everything I learn
will come in handy one day.
727
00:47:18,961 --> 00:47:20,921
{\an8}I'll read half of these.
728
00:47:21,004 --> 00:47:23,465
I'm curious about the works
of rookie writers.
729
00:47:23,549 --> 00:47:26,510
Really? If you could, I'd be grateful.
730
00:47:27,886 --> 00:47:29,638
READERS' LETTERS
731
00:47:31,890 --> 00:47:34,518
Writer Seo's work was due yesterday.
732
00:47:34,601 --> 00:47:37,354
It was a new date we settled on after
pushing back the deadline 3 times.
733
00:47:38,188 --> 00:47:40,858
She hasn't submitted anything yet.
And she hasn't called either.
734
00:47:41,441 --> 00:47:43,819
So I'm just wondering
if I should call her.
735
00:47:43,902 --> 00:47:45,237
Don't. Just wait.
736
00:47:46,697 --> 00:47:48,532
Do you know what she wrote on Twitter?
737
00:47:48,949 --> 00:47:50,033
She wrote three words.
738
00:47:52,035 --> 00:47:53,161
"I am..."
739
00:47:53,245 --> 00:47:55,247
Sorry about that. "I am bored."
740
00:47:55,330 --> 00:47:58,125
How can she be bored? Why not write then?
741
00:47:58,208 --> 00:47:59,877
How can she afford to be bored?
742
00:47:59,960 --> 00:48:01,336
Why isn't she typing at top speed
743
00:48:01,420 --> 00:48:03,380
when her due date
was the day before yesterday?
744
00:48:03,463 --> 00:48:05,215
It gets boring in your studio.
745
00:48:06,258 --> 00:48:07,885
Are you taking her side
as a fellow writer?
746
00:48:08,468 --> 00:48:09,803
She's expressing her hardship.
747
00:48:09,970 --> 00:48:12,306
She can't whine because
it'll get the same response.
748
00:48:12,389 --> 00:48:13,724
No one forced us to be writers.
749
00:48:14,474 --> 00:48:17,060
We chose this path,
so we can't whine about it to anyone.
750
00:48:17,144 --> 00:48:19,563
That's why she wrote what she wrote.
751
00:48:19,646 --> 00:48:21,565
You writers are so annoying.
752
00:48:22,566 --> 00:48:24,902
I know because I'm a writer myself.
Just let her be.
753
00:48:25,485 --> 00:48:27,487
Not meeting the due date
is toughest on the writer.
754
00:48:29,573 --> 00:48:31,033
Have dinner with me later on.
755
00:48:31,617 --> 00:48:33,118
I can't. I have plans.
756
00:48:37,539 --> 00:48:39,166
You'll have dinner with me.
757
00:48:39,750 --> 00:48:40,918
I just hypnotized you.
758
00:48:42,544 --> 00:48:43,795
I said I have plans.
759
00:48:45,422 --> 00:48:47,591
You'll have dinner with me tonight.
760
00:48:48,091 --> 00:48:49,343
Is this the flower shop?
761
00:48:50,218 --> 00:48:51,428
Yes, I want to purchase some.
762
00:48:52,846 --> 00:48:55,724
I'll arrive in about 30 minutes.
Can it be ready by then?
763
00:48:57,768 --> 00:48:58,977
Yes, thank you.
764
00:49:02,314 --> 00:49:04,441
This is <i>Cha Eun-ho's</i>
<i>Books outside the Pages.</i>
765
00:49:04,524 --> 00:49:06,568
We'll now kick off the show.
766
00:49:07,361 --> 00:49:09,446
Let me introduce you
to our special guest today.
767
00:49:09,529 --> 00:49:12,532
Just like I previewed last week,
we have the master of thriller novels,
768
00:49:12,616 --> 00:49:14,618
Yu Myeong-suk, with us today.
769
00:49:15,202 --> 00:49:16,411
Hello, Ms. Yu.
770
00:49:17,371 --> 00:49:20,248
Yes, hello, listeners.
771
00:49:21,124 --> 00:49:23,335
I am Yu Myeong-suk.
772
00:49:24,044 --> 00:49:26,630
You're finally here on our show.
773
00:49:27,047 --> 00:49:28,423
We've been waiting for a long time.
774
00:49:28,507 --> 00:49:30,467
I'm grateful for the warm welcome.
775
00:49:32,260 --> 00:49:34,554
The world has changed a lot.
776
00:49:35,263 --> 00:49:39,184
Back in the day,
writers only had to write books at home.
777
00:49:39,267 --> 00:49:43,397
These days, we need to attend
book reading and signing events.
778
00:49:45,524 --> 00:49:49,403
Then let's go ahead
and talk about your book.
779
00:49:51,321 --> 00:49:52,155
Here you go.
780
00:49:54,449 --> 00:49:55,575
That's my order.
781
00:49:58,161 --> 00:49:59,663
No, it's mine.
782
00:49:59,746 --> 00:50:01,832
A mixture of
violet lisianthus and eucalyptus.
783
00:50:01,915 --> 00:50:03,750
Yes, that's what I ordered too.
784
00:50:04,918 --> 00:50:05,919
<i>Wait, it's Ji Seo-jun!</i>
785
00:50:07,045 --> 00:50:08,630
Are you the one who called?
786
00:50:09,214 --> 00:50:10,966
I was just about to make it.
787
00:50:11,049 --> 00:50:12,009
Hold on.
788
00:50:14,720 --> 00:50:17,014
-You can take mine.
-Why?
789
00:50:17,097 --> 00:50:19,474
I can wait for the next one.
790
00:50:22,602 --> 00:50:24,312
You owe me now.
791
00:50:26,273 --> 00:50:29,026
Well, I don't want to owe a stranger.
792
00:50:29,651 --> 00:50:31,778
We may end up crossing paths again.
793
00:50:31,862 --> 00:50:33,113
You can pay me back then.
794
00:50:38,076 --> 00:50:38,994
All right.
795
00:50:40,829 --> 00:50:42,706
-Thank you.
-No problem.
796
00:50:43,790 --> 00:50:44,624
Here you go.
797
00:50:45,208 --> 00:50:46,710
-Good day.
-Thank you.
798
00:50:53,508 --> 00:50:54,968
Can I cancel this order?
799
00:50:55,052 --> 00:50:57,679
We're actually meeting the same person,
so I'll get going.
800
00:50:57,763 --> 00:50:59,056
I'm sorry.
801
00:51:01,391 --> 00:51:03,810
Ms. Yu, I brought a gift.
802
00:51:07,939 --> 00:51:09,566
I bought a set for you.
803
00:51:12,277 --> 00:51:13,653
This wasn't necessary at all.
804
00:51:13,737 --> 00:51:16,031
They're good for you
so make sure to use them all.
805
00:51:16,114 --> 00:51:17,407
I'll buy you more if you run out.
806
00:51:18,408 --> 00:51:19,242
Thank you.
807
00:51:24,498 --> 00:51:26,917
Did you like the meal we had last time?
You seemed to like it.
808
00:51:27,584 --> 00:51:29,252
I can't believe you remember that.
809
00:51:30,462 --> 00:51:31,797
Set B for both of us, please.
810
00:51:31,880 --> 00:51:33,882
No, make that for four people.
811
00:51:33,965 --> 00:51:35,383
Are there more people joining us?
812
00:51:36,510 --> 00:51:37,344
You'll see.
813
00:51:38,929 --> 00:51:40,180
Set B for four, please.
814
00:51:53,777 --> 00:51:55,654
What is it? Why are you following me?
815
00:51:56,238 --> 00:51:58,740
Me? Follow you?
816
00:52:01,660 --> 00:52:04,412
Did you think I was a pervert?
817
00:52:05,288 --> 00:52:06,706
No, I didn't.
818
00:52:06,790 --> 00:52:09,960
Yes, you did. You made a mistake.
819
00:52:10,043 --> 00:52:11,128
I didn't think you were one.
820
00:52:11,628 --> 00:52:13,130
You owe me one and you made a mistake.
821
00:52:13,505 --> 00:52:14,714
You owe me two favors.
822
00:52:19,469 --> 00:52:20,470
Ridiculous.
823
00:52:34,568 --> 00:52:35,819
What's her deal?
824
00:52:38,029 --> 00:52:40,490
-Ms. Yu.
-Hi, welcome.
825
00:52:40,574 --> 00:52:43,410
-Have you been well?
-Yes, what about you?
826
00:52:44,035 --> 00:52:45,078
I've been okay.
827
00:52:48,039 --> 00:52:49,124
What? It was you?
828
00:52:49,791 --> 00:52:52,377
I told you that
we'd be having dinner together.
829
00:52:54,045 --> 00:52:55,755
Who is the other guest?
830
00:52:59,092 --> 00:53:00,468
Come this way, Seo-jun.
831
00:53:00,552 --> 00:53:01,761
Fancy meeting you here.
832
00:53:02,637 --> 00:53:04,556
We met at a flower shop on my way here.
833
00:53:06,391 --> 00:53:07,684
Congratulations on your book.
834
00:53:09,436 --> 00:53:11,396
This is the flower I like.
835
00:53:13,982 --> 00:53:15,525
-Where is the manuscript?
-Pardon?
836
00:53:16,026 --> 00:53:17,402
-Can I take a look?
-No way.
837
00:53:18,361 --> 00:53:19,821
Shoo. You might jinx it.
838
00:53:19,905 --> 00:53:21,615
You work for another publisher.
839
00:53:23,074 --> 00:53:23,950
Ms. Yu.
840
00:53:24,034 --> 00:53:27,204
I don't think they want to work with me.
They won't let me even touch it.
841
00:53:27,495 --> 00:53:30,248
Oh, my. You're going to work with us?
842
00:53:30,332 --> 00:53:32,209
-You can take a peek right--
-No, no.
843
00:53:33,835 --> 00:53:35,503
I guess everyone knows each other.
844
00:53:35,921 --> 00:53:37,589
It will be easy to discuss this then.
845
00:53:39,466 --> 00:53:43,762
I want Seo-jun to design my book cover.
846
00:53:43,845 --> 00:53:45,222
No, I haven't decided yet.
847
00:53:46,181 --> 00:53:48,183
Let me see how they treat me first.
848
00:53:49,351 --> 00:53:50,393
Treat him well.
849
00:53:50,894 --> 00:53:52,812
He's the perfect designer for my book.
850
00:53:54,189 --> 00:53:56,816
You owe me a favor.
You should pay for your mistake too.
851
00:53:57,359 --> 00:53:58,526
Why don't you join us?
852
00:53:59,236 --> 00:54:00,862
I haven't decided yet either.
853
00:54:01,196 --> 00:54:02,989
I must read the manuscript first.
854
00:54:13,375 --> 00:54:14,751
-Take care.
-Take care.
855
00:54:14,834 --> 00:54:15,877
-Bye.
-Bye.
856
00:54:21,883 --> 00:54:24,636
-How are you getting home?
-It's close from here. I can walk.
857
00:54:24,844 --> 00:54:25,762
I'll go home now.
858
00:54:26,388 --> 00:54:28,974
Will you bring the manuscript tomorrow?
Mr. Kim needs to check it.
859
00:54:30,308 --> 00:54:31,893
-Get home safe.
-Okay.
860
00:54:34,145 --> 00:54:35,313
I'll see you again.
861
00:54:46,283 --> 00:54:47,951
Let's carpool. We're neighbors.
862
00:54:49,369 --> 00:54:50,745
I want to see Dan-i too.
863
00:54:52,038 --> 00:54:54,165
Why? I thought you wouldn't be seeing her.
864
00:54:54,249 --> 00:54:56,876
Why would I not?
I even brought a present for her.
865
00:54:59,129 --> 00:55:00,714
I don't want you to see her.
866
00:55:02,674 --> 00:55:04,884
-That was curt.
-You're being curt too.
867
00:55:04,968 --> 00:55:06,678
You started it,
so you should stop it first.
868
00:55:06,761 --> 00:55:09,347
Hey, stop seeing Dan-i.
869
00:55:09,431 --> 00:55:10,432
I said no.
870
00:55:10,515 --> 00:55:12,767
You were shocked
after finding out about Dan-i.
871
00:55:14,602 --> 00:55:17,314
What? Dropping my knife,
choking, and hiccupping?
872
00:55:17,397 --> 00:55:18,606
That was all a coincidence.
873
00:55:20,233 --> 00:55:22,152
That won't be enough.
874
00:55:22,819 --> 00:55:24,988
Your subconscious
brought upon the triple effect.
875
00:55:25,697 --> 00:55:28,116
Your entire body is refusing
to accept Dan-i.
876
00:55:40,795 --> 00:55:43,423
Let me ride with you.
She's not answering my calls.
877
00:55:43,923 --> 00:55:45,383
She probably blocked you.
878
00:55:45,967 --> 00:55:47,302
I'll ask her in person.
879
00:55:49,763 --> 00:55:50,972
I know you're 29.
880
00:55:52,349 --> 00:55:54,809
-So what?
-I'm three years older than you.
881
00:55:54,893 --> 00:55:56,394
Age doesn't matter.
882
00:55:56,478 --> 00:55:59,230
I'll be seeing the woman
who you treat like your sister.
883
00:55:59,856 --> 00:56:01,441
The moment I dropped my knife,
884
00:56:01,524 --> 00:56:03,443
I completely forgot about her age.
885
00:56:24,923 --> 00:56:27,842
<i>I hoped that Dan-i wouldn't be home.</i>
886
00:56:33,348 --> 00:56:36,142
I should throw away my intellect,
rationality, conscience,
887
00:56:36,226 --> 00:56:37,560
and ethics.
888
00:56:38,353 --> 00:56:40,063
I shouldn't have let him ride along.
889
00:56:43,942 --> 00:56:45,276
I'll definitely regret this.
890
00:56:59,958 --> 00:57:01,209
Give this to Dan-i.
891
00:57:01,876 --> 00:57:03,837
And tell her that I'll be waiting here.
892
00:57:23,064 --> 00:57:24,732
Did you get
Ms. Yu Myeong-suk's manuscript?
893
00:57:26,317 --> 00:57:28,361
What's that? That's the manuscript, right?
894
00:57:28,862 --> 00:57:30,989
-Let me look.
-No, the manuscript is in my car.
895
00:57:31,072 --> 00:57:32,782
The manuscript wouldn't be this light.
896
00:57:33,032 --> 00:57:35,201
-What is that then?
-This is mine.
897
00:57:35,285 --> 00:57:36,661
-Let me see.
-Hey, no.
898
00:57:40,123 --> 00:57:41,249
He's making me more curious.
899
00:57:56,764 --> 00:57:59,559
Wait all night long. She won't go out.
900
00:58:18,828 --> 00:58:20,955
Eun-ho, that isn't right.
901
00:58:23,583 --> 00:58:25,919
Dan-i also likes Seo-jun.
She definitely does.
902
00:58:26,002 --> 00:58:27,837
So what? What do you want me to do?
903
00:58:33,843 --> 00:58:35,053
Love isn't about possession.
904
00:58:35,720 --> 00:58:38,056
You can't have her
just because you want her.
905
00:58:42,060 --> 00:58:43,019
Stop it.
906
00:58:43,311 --> 00:58:46,189
I already regretted all my life
after letting her go once.
907
00:59:02,080 --> 00:59:03,957
I shouldn't have let her go back then.
908
00:59:07,252 --> 00:59:08,628
I won't regret anymore.
909
00:59:08,711 --> 00:59:10,255
I know that too.
910
00:59:11,214 --> 00:59:12,799
After he said he liked her,
911
00:59:14,342 --> 00:59:16,135
you know that
she kept staring at her phone.
912
00:59:16,803 --> 00:59:19,514
She waited for Ji Seo-jun to call.
913
00:59:38,032 --> 00:59:40,243
Let's eat some fruit. Did you have dinner?
914
00:59:41,703 --> 00:59:43,037
Why can't I cut this part?
915
00:59:46,207 --> 00:59:48,751
What's this? Where did you get this?
916
00:59:49,502 --> 00:59:50,628
Ji Seo-jun gave it to me.
917
00:59:51,462 --> 00:59:52,297
What?
918
00:59:53,256 --> 00:59:54,882
Go outside. He's waiting.
919
00:59:56,843 --> 00:59:59,012
Really? Where did you meet him?
920
01:00:01,180 --> 01:00:02,348
You can ask him that.
921
01:00:04,100 --> 01:00:06,769
Hey, hey. Do I look okay?
922
01:00:06,853 --> 01:00:09,147
Luckily, I haven't removed my makeup yet.
Thank goodness.
923
01:00:09,230 --> 01:00:10,356
Hey, where is the mirror?
924
01:00:12,525 --> 01:00:13,401
I'm going out now.
925
01:01:23,805 --> 01:01:25,932
WE ARE TREES THAT BRANCH OUT
IN SOLITUDE AND BEAR FRUITS
926
01:01:26,015 --> 01:01:28,017
WE ARE BEAUTIFUL TREES
WITH GROWTH RINGS OF OUR LIVES
927
01:01:29,102 --> 01:01:30,603
I REMEMBER EUN-HO BRINGING ME FLOWERS
928
01:01:30,687 --> 01:01:32,021
IT'S A MEMORY THAT MAKES ME SMILE
929
01:01:32,105 --> 01:01:33,272
SHE KNOWS HOW TO BE HAPPY
930
01:01:33,356 --> 01:01:35,316
AND SHE ALWAYS SHINES
IN THE SAME SPOT LIKE POLARIS
931
01:01:35,400 --> 01:01:38,403
LIFE STORIES, WHISPERS AND COMMUNICATION
ARE REASONS TO LIKE SMALL BOOKSTORES
932
01:01:38,486 --> 01:01:40,154
SOME UNDESIRABLE TIES
ARE MEANT TO BE FORGED
933
01:01:40,238 --> 01:01:41,739
THEY SOMETIMES BECOME A KEY TO A SECRET
934
01:01:41,823 --> 01:01:43,825
LEARNING EMOTIONS LIKE HAPPINESS
AND PAIN ISN'T EASY
935
01:01:43,908 --> 01:01:45,118
BUT DAN-I TAUGHT ME ALL OF THEM
936
01:01:45,201 --> 01:01:48,162
I'M FINDING OUT WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY.
PEOPLE CALLING MY NAME MAKES ME HAPPY.
937
01:01:50,915 --> 01:01:53,167
It's cold.
Why aren't you wearing a jacket?
938
01:01:53,251 --> 01:01:56,254
Sometimes, he's cold as ice,
939
01:01:56,337 --> 01:01:58,506
<i>but sometimes, he's the most warm-hearted.</i>
940
01:01:58,589 --> 01:02:01,300
<i>I live with her but I can't do that</i>
<i>because people might find out.</i>
941
01:02:01,384 --> 01:02:02,510
<i>But that prick is...</i>
942
01:02:03,344 --> 01:02:05,304
-He said he likes me.
-"Love"? As if.
943
01:02:05,388 --> 01:02:08,015
<i>Do you like that asshole?</i>
<i>Do you really like him?</i>
944
01:02:08,099 --> 01:02:09,225
What's all this?
945
01:02:09,684 --> 01:02:11,144
<i>He's like a little brother to me,</i>
946
01:02:11,728 --> 01:02:14,772
<i>but at the same time,</i>
<i>I can't figure out what he's thinking.</i>
947
01:02:15,773 --> 01:02:18,276
<i>Snow reminds me of someone.</i>
948
01:02:18,776 --> 01:02:20,570
<i>That's why I told you,</i>
949
01:02:21,779 --> 01:02:23,030
<i>"The moon is beautiful."</i>
950
01:02:23,823 --> 01:02:25,992
<i>It's beautiful, isn't it?</i>
