July 31, 2018

10 Meaningful Quotes in the Lighthearted Kdrama 'Welcome to Waikiki'

Edit Posted by with No comments
Check out 'Welcome to Waikiki' quotes! Here, life wisdoms are in between laughter, indeed.

Living up to its title, 'Laughter in Waikiki' nevers fail to make me laugh out loud. I, indeed, didn't skip any seconds in every episode. As a refreshing drama, it develops no heroes, makes no heavyweight statements about life. Instead, it is naturally about the daily life in which characters live, love, laugh and learn. They encounter hardships but they take it on an easy way. Plus, baby Sol is such a cutie. Actors' performances are top-notch!

Other than its laugh-out-loud comedy, let's enjoy inspirational wisdom quotes from this funny sitcom!

In case you are interested in:
'Welcome to Waikiki' quotes

"If you can't do what you like because you're worried of this and that, would your life be happy? Won't you regret it later?"

"Don't force yourself to do things you don't like. Do what you like instead."

"It's because I'm your son. It's because I'm the son of the actor, Lee Deok Hwa, whom I respect the most. That's why I want to be successful without your help and be proud. Then I can be proud in front of you. Father, please trust me and let me do it on my own. That's the only thing that I ask of you."

"You always live thinking about tomorrow. Those who live for tomorrow will be killed by the one living for today. I live only for today."

"If we stay positive, I'm sure someday our dreams will come true."

"Falling is not failure. Failure is the inability to get back up."

"Nothing is impossible. There are only nasty desires that you want to hide."

welcome-to-waikiki-quotes
Image credit: Original author
"What's wrong with failing and stumbling. You can start over."

"You can't stop thinking about that person all day long. You worry about that person if they leave your sight. If you see that person having a hard time, it hurts you more. Even if you might get injured, you feel like you could do anything for that person. The fact that the person is healthy and alive makes you feel happy and grateful. Isn't that what you call love?"

"So if you see someone take advantage or give weaker people a hard time, don't let them get away with it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment