September 11, 2020

Record of Youth Kdrama Ep.1 & 2: The Top 10+ Relatable and Quote-Worthy Dialogues

Edit Posted by with No comments

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2

You may also be interested in:

Everyone has a bitchy side.

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
Fangirling over you is what keeps me going.

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2

How can time be the only fair thing in this world?

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2

Living an honest life does not mean I will be happy in life.

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2

My friend's dream protects him. But my dream is like homework that costs a lot of money.

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
- Take advice from people who are older than you. I am speaking from experience. The elders always have a point.
- I used to listen to them, too. But I have learned it the hard way that people only look out for themselves.
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2 
The reality has been hitting me hard.
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2

They say when you get old, your friends change, depending on how much money you have.... If we change, it does not mean it is about the money. It means we lost our innocence.

record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
When you have a lot on your mind, silence is the best companion.
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2
You and I shine in our own way.
record-of-youth-kdrama-quotes-ep-1-2


Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment