October 13, 2020

The Heartwarming, Reminder Quotes from 'Record of Youth' (Ep.9 - 12)

Edit Posted by with No comments

You may also be interested in:
Everything is a complete mess but I am happy.
Hae Hyo: I have not seen Hye Jun for a while. He is a superstar.

Jeong Ha: Yes, he is. I am so happy he is doing well.

Hae Hyo: But you rarely get to see him.

Jeong Ha: If not seeing each other a lot is going to break our relationship, it is better to end it soon. In that sense, we are doing very well.

Hae Hyo: Are you guys that steady?

Jeong Ha: Yes, we are.

Hye Jun: I love you.

Jeong Ha: I double-love you. 

I promised if I made a lot money, I would give you a comfortable life. I did not forget my promise. (Hye Jun to his mom)
I want to protect Jeong Ha's privacy. (Hye Jun)
I will support all the decisions you make. (Hye Jun)
I will do anything to help Hye Jun. (Jeong Ha)
Hye Jun: My older brother is stressed out because I am a famous star now.
Jeong Ha: I can totally relate.
Hye Jun: You too?
Jeong Ha: I have a lot to say, too.
Hye Jun: Go ahead.
Jeong Ha: I cannot do it when you ask me.
Hye Jun: Why?
Jeong Ha: I cannot remember it.
Hye Jun: Are you already getting old? Have you been drinking a lot?
Jeong Ha: That is not it. It is because when we meet, I am just happy to see you.
Not being within eyesight makes someone grow distant. I had faith that our relationship was solid. But faith is much more fragile than love. (Jeong Ha)
 
There are people like that, but there are also people who support me. I believe in the good of this world. (Hye Jun)
Hye Jun: The fact that the people I love have seen these comments hurts my self-esteem.
Jeong Ha: The people you love want to share your burden with you. You only disappoint them by hiding it from them.
The person next to me is always the best.
- Why does gender even matter when you love someone?
- But the thing is, not many people are as open-minded as you are.

You are always my top priority. (Jeong Ha to Hye Jun) 

Images credit: Original authors 

0 comments:

Post a Comment