March 27, 2024

[Mar 26] “Wedding Impossible” Ep 10: Rating, Recap, Review

Edit Posted by with No comments
[Mar 26] “Wedding Impossible” Ep 10: Rating, Recap, Review

The TV show “Wedding Impossible” is keeping a consistent number of viewers. The latest data shows that episode 10 was watched by 2.2% of viewers across the country. This is slightly less than the 3.1% who watched the previous episode.

Are you prepared to see the end of “Wedding Impossible”? 

“Wedding Impossible” episode 10: Recap & review

The 10th episode picked up with Ji Han discovering his brother’s pretend marriage to A Jeong. At first, Ji Han avoids A Jeong because he’s upset she kept the truth from him.

As the episode goes on, both make up because they really care for each other. They’re even willing to face trouble at work and with their good names. Episode 10 also shows their relationship becoming public, causing a big fuss, with A Jeong getting all the blame. The most important part is when Ji Han steps up to take the blame to save A Jeong and his brother, Do Han.

The scandal between my brother, sister-in-law and me is not true. That person isn't at fault and I just followed her one-sidedly. The only fact in this is that "I like her, I really like her." (Ji Han)

Do you think I wouldn’t like you as a liar?

“Wedding Impossible” starts with Ji Han learning his brother’s marriage to A Jeong isn’t real. He’s also shocked to find out she knew his brother liked men. Feeling tricked and upset, Ji Han stops talking to A Jeong for a while.

A Jeong is really sad and scared that Ji Han might never come back to her. Do Han wants to keep their fake marriage a secret, but A Jeong can’t pretend anymore because she likes Ji Han.

Then, Ji Han’s step-sister tells everyone about Ji Han and A Jeong’s love, causing a huge mess. People start to think A Jeong tricked the brothers. Even her mom gets mad at her.

Later, Ji Han talks to his brother about letting A Jeong go. A Jeong, feeling down, drinks with a friend and calls Ji Han while tipsy.

[Mar 26] “Wedding Impossible” Ep 10: Rating, Recap, Review
He’s drawn to her because she shows a level of care that surpasses anyone else in his life.
- Ji Han: What did you want to wish for?
- A Jeong: For you not to get hurt. And for all your scars to heal.

Ji Han takes care of her and they fix things up the next day. They really like each other a lot.

I tell myself that I should hate you, but seeing you pains me. I tell myself that I should push you away, but seeing you makes me want to hug you. (Ji Han to A Jeong)

I liked you even as my sister-in-law. Do you think I wouldn’t like you as a liar? (Ji Han to A Jeong)

What I really appreciate is Ji Han and A Jeong's ability to communicate effectively and acknowledge each other’s mistakes without pointing fingers. They manage to resolve issues smoothly, which is a positive sign in any relationship.

In the end, Do Han wants to be honest at a press meeting, but only finds his grandpa there. Instead, Ji Han speaks to the media, taking the blame to protect his brother and A Jeong. It turns out, their grandpa knew the secret all along.

I thought I'd been always living for my brother. I told Do Hn to take over LJ and get married, thinking it was for his sake. But I finally realized that it wasn't. It was just my own greed. (Ji Han)

0 comments:

Post a Comment