November 21, 2023

2PM’s Chansung Joins Kim Hee Sun and Lee Hye Young in New Dark Comedy Drama

Edit Posted by with No comments
2PM’s Chansung Joins Kim Hee Sun and Lee Hye Young in New Dark Comedy Drama

2PM’s Chansung has confirmed his role in MBC’s upcoming drama “Our Home” (working title).

According to his agency L. July Entertainment, Chansung will be playing Noh Young Min, the younger brother of the main character Noh Young Won (Kim Hee Sun) in the new drama “Our Home.”

“Our Home” is a dark comedy that follows the life of Noh Young Won, who is a famous family psychologist in Korea. She faces a mysterious blackmailer who threatens to ruin her career and family, and she teams up with her mother-in-law and mystery novelist Hong Sa Gang (Lee Hye Young) to save her family.

Chansung shared his excitement for his new project, saying, “The drama ‘Our Home’ has a unique story and witty dialogue. I am honored to work with senior actors whom I have always admired, and I am also challenged to improve my acting skills. I feel more synergy with the actors on the set than when I read the script alone, and I look forward to the drama every day.”

“Our Home” has begun filming and is aiming to air in 2024!

(Source)

0 comments:

Post a Comment