June 2, 2019

Her Private Life Kdrama: The Best Quotes That Can Steal Your Heart

Edit Posted by with 2 comments
Art may be great but it cannot be greater than a living human being. I am still greater than those paintings that are hung on that wall. Because I am a living being and I will continue to live. 
A widow is a wife who lost her husband. A widower is a husband who lost his wife.
An orphan is what you call a child who lost the parents.
The pain is so great for parents who lost their children, which is why no one could come up with a name. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
Does your man really love you if he doesn’t look at you the way Ryan Gold looks at Deok Mi? 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
Fanboys and fangirls are satisfied with looking from a distance. There’s no touching or holding involved. Because just looking at the person brings you happiness. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes

Fangirling is not something that is created. It is something you are born with. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
Fill your room with the things you love so you can live a happier life. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
If a guy makes a woman regret having loved him, he deserves to die. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
I feel so happy after admitting that I’m a fangirl. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
If you want to cry, do it in front of me, so I can comfort you. 
It feels like I’ll be disappointed if she keeps her silence.
Wherever she’ll be, the place she’s in is always a paradise. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
I thought if we share the pain, it would be a little better. 
It is easy to talk about value with just reputation and price. But recognizing the true value of an art piece isn’t something anyone can do. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
I’m not being pessimistic. I’m being realistic. 
It’s not that I don’t like holding hands. I don’t like the moment when I have to let it go again. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
Life doesn’t always go the way you want. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes

Ms. Sung, more than anyone in this world, I wish to paint your happiness by your side. Will you marry me? 
People can always betray you, but money never does. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes

You’re so charming when you fangirl, so I want to obsess over you too. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes

her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes

her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
You can stop fangirling temporarily but never permanently. 
her-private-life-kdrama-quotes
You are all someone's favorite.
 Images credit: Original authors

2 comments:

  1. PLease post that scene, when she asks him why he was picking up so much of red colour and he replies, "it suits you". It's in last episode.

    ReplyDelete